Consumer Reviews and Complaints

TitleMax

John, thanks so much for the feedback. I'm glad we are able to help get you through the situation you are facing. Your business means so much and we really appreciate the review.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I used TitleMax a couple of years back and I used them recently for a car loan. The process was excellent and I was in-and-out in probably less than an hour. I went in, they checked my vehicle, we talked for a minute then I was out the door. Everything was perfect. Their rep was courteous. I had gotten myself in a situation and TitleMax helped me get out of it.

TitleMax

Thank you so much for your feedback Sally! We are happy to help and appreciate your business.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

I went to their Decatur store three times and each time, the people working in there were very pleasant and helpful. To me, it’s an embarrassing experience going in there doing something like that, to begin with, but I've been very comfortable with them. My experience was quick and I was very pleased. The lady that helped me, Susan, explained it all to me very well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I obtained car title loan from TitleMax and their lending process was convenient, easy and quick. It took a couple hours because they were busy. But, the lending processor was very very respectful. I would do business with them again if I had to.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The lending process in TitleMax was easy. It was done in just 40 minutes, and it didn't affect my everyday life in any way. I just pay the minimum balance, make sure to pay it off by the next month, and there shouldn't be a problem. The lending processor was great, she answered all my questions. They were very honest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The lady in TitleMax was very nice with me. The only part that I don't like is in the commercial they promised to give you $3,000 or $4,000 and then they don't give you the money that you expect but that's okay. They also say the money is ready in 30 minutes, but it took me an hour and 30 minutes. Somebody was messing with the computers and I waited a long time and wasted my time right there in TitleMax. Overall, my experience was okay.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TitleMax?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The lending process at TitleMax was great and their rep was very nice. She helped me a lot and answered all my questions. They're very accommodating and even though they’re about to close, they’re still helping me out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Somebody told me about TitleMax and then I've seen them when I passed on Veterans. I availed the title loan service from them. The lending processor did more than what I expected for her to do. She had me read all the paperwork and then I had to sign everything then she had to get it approved. That took about an hour. The people on Veterans location are very nice and they took care of me. I'd recommend them.

TitleMax

Thanks for the great feedback Steely - we appreciate your business!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

TitleMax is close to my home and convenient for me. I got a car title loan from them and the process was easy, convenient, and quick, taking about 40 minutes to be completed. My lending processor was the lady named Monica and she was thorough and helpful. This is the first time I've ever had to use or done anything like it but I'd recommend them because I'm very satisfied with the whole process.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I got a car title loan with TitleMax, it only took me an hour to process it. I had to wait a little bit because there were a couple of other people there. Their staff has been courteous and knowledgeable. It was a fine and helpful experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I went to TitleMax, the people were very helpful and took care of me right then and there. It wasn't a waiting game and there was an answer right then. Vince was the store manager when I had my first two loans there. He was very nice, understanding, and easy to talk to.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a transaction with TitleMax before and I had a good experience with them, so I wanted to go back to them instead of trying something new. My experience the second time was also very good. I had no problems. The lending processor was very sweet and efficient. Working with TitleMax gave me the option to get something that I needed in a hurry without a bunch of hassle. When I needed them, they were there.

TitleMax

Yolanda, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

TitleMax was good. It was quick, efficient and reasonable. The lending processor was really helpful. She explained everything well so I had a good understanding. She was courteous, knowledgeable and able to answer all of your questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I see TitleMax a lot so I used them for my car title. The overall lending process with them was real easy and quick. It probably took just about 35 minutes. The loan processor was also excellent. She called the next day and made sure I was comfortable with what went on and if I had any more questions. TitleMax was a stress-reliever but it wasn’t what I thought it was gonna be all along. They don’t state before you get there that they also look at certain things on the car like the tires, etc.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My brother referred me to TitleMax. I got a car title loan and the lending process was very fast, simple, and really easy. When I inquired about them, I met a lady rep who was really nice. She really helped me get through the process and decide on what I needed and what I could get. She had the best rates around there and I figured I would go with them. She was awesome, really funny, and I'm glad we chose her. She went above and beyond. The process took 35 minutes which was mostly waiting for the approval. I’ve got my bills caught up right now but working with TitleMax pulled me through a little swamp. I would really prefer going there over anywhere else.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The lending process with TitleMax was very convenient. I did a quote online the night before then someone called me the next day and put me in contact with the local office, which was not far from my home. I went in and the process was done within an hour. The processor that I dealt with was fantastic.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I heard about TitleMax through my fiancée. I went for them because they lent me more money from a car title loan. Somebody had a TitleMax loan and they sold my car to auction so we had to get in touch with some higher-up folks, but other than that, the lending process was easy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TitleMax's overall lending process was quick, it only took 30 minutes. Their people were very friendly and helpful, and they explained the stuff to me. The only problem is the location I went to where I can only do a 30-day payback, whereas the other TitleMax locations gave seven months which was more convenient because I am able to break the payment down with a monthly plan to pay them back. However, the rep did tip me that if I needed an extension I can get one on it. I would definitely recommend TitleMax.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The lending process with TitleMax was easy and their customer service was good. The loan processor greeted me, asked me if I wanted to drink some water, and we talked about other things. It was a lovely interaction. The process only took about 45 minutes and I felt that it was a reasonable time. Everything went well and I was satisfied. TitleMax is a good company and if I need them again, I will use them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a car title loan from TitleMax and the process was very good and quick which only took about 20 minutes. The lending processor was very outspoken and let me make the decision on my own. Working with them has helped me out a lot. They did a great job and they were very courteous. They weren't forceful on me like a car salesman.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was a previous customer of TitleMax and my first experience was really good. So I recently got a car loan from them. The loan rep was good, explained everything and I was happy with her performance. But the process was slow this time. I sat there for an hour and a half from the time I walked in the door 'til the time I signed. But still, working with TitleMax has helped me out considerably.

TitleMax

Thanks for the positive review Jose - we appreciate your business!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

TitleMax came at a time that I really needed the loan and it helped me. After I spoke to the representative, she explained to me how TitleMax works. I got a car loan and the overall lending process was good. It took a while but it had nothing to do with the lady who assisted me. She was the best but her system was acting up. She had good customer service, knows how to talk to people, and I liked her.

TitleMax

So glad we were able to assist you Michelle! Thanks for the great review - we appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I went with TitleMax for a car title loan. I reached out to other lending companies but they wouldn't answer and no one ever got back to me. The overall lending process with TitleMax was easy and didn't take long. The lending processor was very nice, talkative, and she helped me get through. She understood what I needed to do. I even had a call beforehand and they let me know what I needed to take down there. It was a good experience and I'll go back to it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The TitleMax lending processor was great and did awesome. He was super nice to my daughter, waited patiently, and let me do what I needed to do with her. Getting a loan from TitleMax helped me pay a bill I needed to pay. It made me relax and relieved my stress.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I really needed the money and TitleMax saved me. The lending process was quick. I filed my paperwork in and did a lot to find the proof of income. They gave me my loan and I got a month to pay for it. I appreciate it and I'm satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I applied for a car title loan at TitleMax and it was really easy, convenient and fast. The lending processor was super sweet and nice. Everything was really good and I got the loan. I was buying Christmas presents for four kids so getting the loan helped relieve some stress.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The customer service rep was very good. Plus, the lending process was pretty smooth, and it just took about an hour. At TitleMax, they were all good, courteous, and willing to help me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a car title loan from TitleMax and the lending process was easy and fairly quick. The process was completed in about 45 minutes. I needed the money in a hurry, so it was a very good thing I was able to get to it.

TitleMax

Thanks for being a valued customer Courtney - we appreciate the awesome review!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

I obtained a car title loan from TitleMax and the process was pretty quick. It only took 25 minutes tops to do it and the rep told me it will be an hour. The lending processor was also informative. Everything was great with my experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My last loan was for some bill consolidation - I'm buying a home and we needed new appliances. The lending processor was outstanding, very friendly, polite, and knowledgeable. Plus, the staff was great, very inviting, friendly, and understanding. The overall process was both convenient and quick.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went through TitleMax one time before and the customer service was great. It's better this time because there was less paperwork and everything was done by computer. The process took about 30 minutes at the most. The lending processor and I talked about everything that’s required in starting the process from start to finish and she was willing to answer whatever questions I had. Working with TitleMax is great knowing that one can always go there when in need and they give enough for the value of the vehicle. It's an excellent experience.

TitleMax Company Profile