toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My experience today in Titlemax was awesome. Brittany and Katherine provided great customer service. I was greeted with a smile by both of them. This is a great location. I will be referring people to see these ladies at the 15th Street location Augusta.

I appreciated what TitleMax did for me when I got a vehicle loan from them. It was something that I could utilize and their lending process was perfect. It took about 30 minutes and everything went smooth and very professional.

It’s a breeze to get a car title loan from TitleMax. It took less than an hour and the loan officer was very pleasant to deal with. He also let me know a little bit about his background. I’ve been a small business owner and the loan helped pull the gap through.

I loved TitleMax. I really didn't want to deal with an online company, I want to deal with a real person. I was nervous because it was kind of a last resort thing for me to do. I figured it'd be a really trashy place. I've gone into those places that are check cashing places and the people don't look like they graduated from high school. I feel like, "Oh, my gosh, is this place going to be here next week?" But no. The three ladies at TitleMax dressed and looked professional. I just never thought I would be taking out that kind of a loan but they were just very reassuring.

The process was very easy as well. I just went in there with my title. They took pictures of it and so forth and l said, "Well, it's just going to take a long time." One of the ladies said, "No, you'll be out of here in 30 minutes." And I literally did. I left in 30 minutes with a check. But I was nervous about the interest rate because it's high. But I was told right off the bat what the rate is. I also asked, "If I pay it off early will I be penalized," and the answer was absolutely not.

I was told I can pay it off the next week, I can pay it off next month and I'm not going to penalized. And they told me, "Your first payment is going to be a $179 or so. We would recommend if you can to pay $251 because your first two payments are going to be smaller." They gave recommendations that will help me pay all the loan off and so I thought they weren't against me. They were for me. And that makes sense. So it was just so much more positive than what I thought. It was a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Working with TitleMax was quite pleasant. We got a car title loan from them because of convenience and we had a great interaction with their lending processor. She's very informative on the process which took about three minutes and wasn't difficult to complete. Our loan is new and it helps.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TitleMax?

Some things came up and I needed a little extra cash so I got a car title loan from TitleMax. It's not my first time using them. Their rep was nice and friendly and read everything that I needed to know, how much I had to pay back, etc. Their loan process was excellent. I didn’t have to wait long. The process took 20 minutes and I was out. So far, it was a great experience. I got what I needed, they explained everything to me and that was it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My visit with TitleMax was wonderful and their rep was courteous. She waited on me, gave me the options that I could do and she did a great job. She was friendly and she made me feel real comfortable so I was less nervous because sometimes I get turned down doing amortization schedule. The lending process only took about 10-15 minutes to complete. She even went over here, be with me, to let me know about the terms and conditions. I really needed the car model that I got and TitleMax relieved me of some stress, and I was just so thankful. Once I get the loan paid back, I'll be going back again in the future. I had a wonderful experience and I will recommend them to anybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was easy to get a title loan from TitleMax. It took around 30 minutes and the lending processor was nice, knowledgeable and she answered all of my questions. Terminix helped me out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband looked up TitleMax online. I like that they have the standard requirement for the normal loan so I went with them. Their loan process was excellent. Their rep was very friendly, helpful and clear on what was going on. She knew we were in a hurry because we were trying to get to the funeral and she's at her best to get in and out as quick as she can, and we were done in about 30 minutes. Working with them has made things a lot easier for us and it was a very pleasurable experience overall.

I went to one of the stores of TitleMax and got a car title loan. The first time I went, there was only one girl working and she was doing her best. But this time, things went a lot smoother. The girl also got me coffee and she opened the door as I got ready to leave. TitleMax helped relieve my stress but also gave me stress because I’ve got to pay the loan back and the interest is really high.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TitleMax helped me out when I needed the money to pay a certain bill. Their lending processor was very friendly and knowledgeable and was able to explain the whole process to me very simply. Their service was great and quick. I was out in less than an hour. I loved TitleMax.

I’ve been with TitleMax for around 10 years already. During the first time I needed money and I wanted to go to borrow some money to the bank but I didn’t have a chance to get it so when I went to TitleMax they gave me the chance to borrow some money from them with my title. That moment I said this is going to be my place to borrow money when I’m broke or in a hurry, or if I need something to pay the bills. I like it. They are very nice. They’re like family. Everybody’s very friendly.

TitleMax was close to my house so I got a motorcycle title loan from them. The loan process was very good and their agent was helpful. It was very easy to fix the paperwork and get the funds I needed quickly. It only took an hour to complete my loan. TitleMax helped me out in a situation I was in when I needed funds. They were quick, easy, efficient, and did the job I needed them to do when I needed them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a car title loan from TitleMax in 45 minutes. I liked their location plus their process was convenient and fast. The rep I worked with was very informative and made the process easier. Overall, it was a really good experience.

The two young ladies at the Spring Valley location were awesome. I ended up actually finishing the deal at the one off 75. But both locations I've been to were very thorough, very friendly, very kind. They make you feel like you’re making the right decision because sometimes you could be, “Oh, Lord. What am I doing?” They gave me good information and were very polite.

And It was really a quick process. When I went in I got in right away and they explained it. She was actually training the lady in process. She was very thorough with the training and very patient. We just sat there and talk. TitleMax saved me a lot of hiccups for having to reach out to people. It was a good place to go. If you have what you need, you can get what you want. I knew going in what I needed. Then I actually got quoted more than I anticipated so it was an awesome experience. I will recommend TitleMax to anyone with a clean title.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My stepdaughter used TitleMax years ago, but then I had forgotten about that. I was just surfing online and I had talked to another company that I was going to go see and then I saw TitleMax. I contacted them online and I decided to see them first. They valued my car better and I was happy with what I have to pay back and how I have to pay it back. It was reasonable. I probably could’ve gotten more, but I wanted to keep my payment within what I knew I could afford. So, I loaned my own car from them. Their process was very reasonable and easy. I am self-employed since February and they helped me and worked with me through the process. They did not make me feel uncomfortable at all, and that was a big thing because I had to show my income and they worked with me with that. The entire process took a couple of hours. Nonetheless, I felt that was appropriate because they're making sure of my work.

Everybody was very nice, but the last person I dealt with, the manager of that particular office, just made me feel very comfortable. He was professional and made me feel very at ease because I was a little nervous about the loan since I've never done one of these types of loans and I didn’t want to lose my car. So, it was very nice. I feel like I'm not going to have a problem making the payments and I'm not going to lose my car. I was very comfortable with the payments that I’m going to have to repay and it was a lot less than I thought. If ever I am in a similar situation after I pay this loan off, I will go back to them. My experience with TitleMax was very good. I was very impressed with the person that helped me. I was very, very happy with how they handled the whole situation and its outcome. They expedited and the treatment was excellent. In fact, I have advised friends that were in similar situations to go there rather than other companies.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The lending process at TitleMax was good and fast. I walked in and they walked me through everything that I needed to do. It was plain and simple. It took like 20 minutes doing the whole process. The processor was nice and she answered all of my questions and all of my concerns. She knew what she was doing. She tried to keep the conversation going and made sure we feel comfortable. TitleMax helped me out through what I needed to do. I had an awesome experience and I hope they would keep up with whatever they are doing right now.

I drove by TitleMax and I got a loan from them. Their lending process was good and they were able to release some of my stress. My overall experience with them was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TitleMax was closer to our house so I went with them and got a loan. Their process was quick and easy. In fact, it was completed in about 15-20 minutes. Renee, their lending processor, was great. He was really helpful and I like him because we’re both veterans. So, it was an easier time because he asked no questions, was very direct and he's a really friendly guy. The guy who worked with him was a veteran of the army too. We’re both veterans and we both chewed some of the same ground in Iraq so it was good working with them. I would recommend TitleMax to anybody else who was looking for a quick loan. I’d tell a friend that it is the place to go. My experience with them was great and if I needed to return, I definitely will.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It only took half an hour to get my loan processed at TitleMax. It went fast and it went well and I thought it was pretty cool. Plus the lending processors were real nice and very helpful. For that particular visit it was an awesome experience. It's just kind of sad they didn't work with me a little bit better because I only had to make a payment. I paid every time until that point and I was a week late. I woke up at 4:00 am to the car was being towed which kind of sucked.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TitleMax was so close to us. We got a car title loan from them and their overall process was great. The computer screen kept freezing up but the process was done in about an hour. Their reps were professional, very friendly and explained everything. I have dealt with people a lot of times and they were some of the best that I dealt with.

Had a loan through Titlemax and paid it off on 08-08-2017 and was told I would have my title back in 7-10 days. On 08-25-2017 I contacted Titlemax to see where my title was and was told they had put the file in the wrong spot and it would be 5-7 more days. Contacted them again on 08-31-2017. Was told it was misplaced for the 2nd time and will be another 5-7 days. It’s now 09-06-2017 and still no title and the only reason I can come up with is incompetency!!! You think after they mishandled it the first time they would have pushed it through as soon as possible but that’s not how they handled it, so now a month later and I still have no title!!!

TitleMax is easier to deal with compared to other lenders. I got a title loan from them and it only took not more than 45 minutes to process. The lending processor was awesome and very understanding. TitleMax helped me to build my credit and it's been easy. I paid my loan off faster than what it was due. I like the convenience of it all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used TitleMax three years ago. I got a title loan with my car which is also the same service I got this time. The ladies there were extremely friendly and very nice to my two year old daughter. I appreciated the support within their office to keep her occupied as I handled my business. Their workers were easy to understand and the actual processor I worked with was very personable. Our conversations were very easy going. Their process was also very easy and convenient. It took half hour tops and when I was trying to get the interest rates honored from a competitor, it took them a minute to contact back office and see if they would approve it or not. The completion time could have been a little quicker but it was reasonable. The loan helped me out in a bind. I needed cash so I appreciated being able to go get cash so fast. The interest rate is a little scandalous and I wish it wasn't so high. But, all in all, it's a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking stuff up online, I wanted to get a title loan and TitleMax was the first thing I saw so I went through them. Their process was cool and quick. It took 30 minutes and their lending processor was a nice person. They checked up my car and I ended up coming back and returning the title loan.

I had a loan through TitleMax before and the process was very simple. I did it online and then I went in the store. It took around 15 minutes for the loan processor to do it. One of the processors has an attitude but the new people that they've got are really customer friendly. They greet you as soon as you hit the door. If there's like three or four people in there they offer you drinks and snacks as you wait. So they do their people right. The loan processor explained everything. I love how they do the screen thing out, where you don't have to sit there and get writer's cramp. I like the way they got it set up now. TitleMax solved a lot for me and I really would recommend them.

I got a title loan from TitleMax and it was a small amount. Their loan process was fast. Their rep had us fill out our application online there at the center. Then, she called us up, went over the stuff, and she went out to the car, took pictures and came back in. She took pictures of my ID and got back real fast, and I was out there. So far, it’s been a good interaction. In fact, I just got off speaking with them because I was trying to pay off my debt today but I can't. So, I'm going to go tomorrow before 2:00 o'clock to do it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did a title pawn with TitleMax and their rep was very good and very helpful in the process of explaining everything to me. Their lending process only took about 20 minutes to be completed. Therefore, it was very easy, convenient and fast. So far, it has been a very good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My dad's got a lot of medical issues so it makes it impossible for him to go get a little short-term loan. He's got quite a bit of money coming in every month, but sometimes, it falls a little short of coming when it's supposed to. So, he found TitleMax to be a good alternative. Even though it's a little bit expensive for him on the short-term basis, it really wasn't if he were to come up short and had overdrafts to deal with. He's always been happy and satisfied with the way that they handled his loans. The simplicity of their process led him to them again after his previous experience and so far, he's had three loans with them. He's 60 years old and kind of old school and the whole process with TitleMax was easy for him to follow and understand. Their nationwide advertising helps a lot too. He also told me it was painless and they didn't have to have a whole dossier with all kinds of stuff.

My dad also always talks about how courteous, warm and friendly the people are in TitleMax. I know they have to have a lot of different customers in the store that he goes into. But he said whenever he goes in to make his payment every month, they always greet him and make him feel really at home. He said he didn't know if it's because he's such a character or whether they know all their clients that well. Working with them has rounded off the edges for my dad. It made the corners smooth and enhanced his life by a lot. So, they're the only ones he's ever been to and he wouldn't go to anywhere else for a short term loan other than TitleMax. He's also recommended several different people to go up there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TitleMax was the first one that came up when I did a search for a title loan. I went through the website before I decided but I know it's been around for a while and they seemed like a reputable business. We decided to use them and we got a short term loan. Their rep was very helpful. She explained everything in detail and she handled us very professionally, but in a very sweet manner and we were able to complete the loan process in about 30 minutes. Overall, they're fast, efficient and friendly, and I'm very satisfied.

TitleMax Company Profile