TitleMax

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The manager and staff were very pleasant and explained everything in detail, and also the Titlemax phone rep was quick and courteous. I was satisfied in the office and on the phone...! The store hours are great and the location is very easy to find as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was backed up on my mortgage and my wife lost her job. She got a job but we’ve got to let the checks in and it takes a while with everything to start kicking in. I was behind and down to the wire. I’ve done all I could do and TitleMax was very helpful. I will refer them. They're the most popular and I figured they're the most legit lender. It was the first time I ever did it and the process was very simple and very quick.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The application process was good when we got a car title loan from TitleMax. The lending officer was great and answered all our questions. We have no complaints.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I inquired about TitleMax and found that they had the best rates, hands down. The application process was great too. The lady rep explained it very well, and went above and beyond. She made me feel comfortable and totally at home. She and all of the staff, even the store manager, were very good. Their whole system and process are really good. I'd definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TitleMax has been wonderful. I went online first, and I have one more payment left so I paid my car note, then I put in my title and I went in. The rep was so sweet. They asked me how much I needed, took an hour and they approved it. But I wish they would report to the Credit Bureau. However, I told their rep that as soon as I get my income tax I'm gonna pay the loan right back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TitleMax?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The TitleMax manager and the rep that I dealt with were very professional. The $2,500 title loan that I got really helped me, because I got a surprise divorce back then. The whole lending process was very fast and easy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TitleMax promised a quick and fast loan, and that I would be able to get my title back once I paid the loan. So I went in there, told them what I wanted, and showed them the title of the car. They took their pictures, then filled out all the paperwork and it was done there and then. Everything went smoothly. The lady that took care of me was very courteous and knowledgeable. TitleMax helped me out with the loan, and I would definitely recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used TitleMax before but my most recent transaction with them was for a car. I went in and filled out the application. Since a lot of my details were already in the computer, I really didn't have to do too much. Their rep was nice. However, I was surprised that they made me take the seat covers of my car, which I thought was annoying because they didn't do that the last time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a good experience with TitleMax. Everything was explained to me and there were no runarounds or hidden costs and fees. It was a basic breakdown and it was a good deal. Also, the rep that was trying to get everything intact or make my payments on time, made sure that there are no issues and it will be paid, hopefully, before the year's out. Overall, it was very professional.

Was inquiring about a loan on my car. Never experienced the loan process but fell on hard times. Talking to Robert at the Title Max in Tucker game was a boat load full of accurate and need to know information that helped me in this process! Thank you so much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I was checking online to find quotes, TitleMax came out to be the best one. I then went there in person and their process was very smooth. Since the application was digital, it's very quick. They gave me money when I needed it, so I'm satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked how my girl and my brother-in-law described TitleMax's service and it made me do a credit loan with them. I walked in and the people at the counter asked me what I liked to do. They gave me the information for the loan and explained how everything worked to me. We had to wait for the verification so the process took about 30 minutes but it was all good. They were able to answer all of my questions and they've been pleasant. They had good service. They didn't make me feel like they weren't trying to help me and working with them has helped me a little.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I applied for TitleMax's loan, we did it electronically on a computer. They let me sign my name, what the loan is for, the total amount, and some other stuff. Then they went over about the insurances and different disclaimers I read through. It took about 20 minutes to do it all. Then the lending processor was very helpful, guided me through the process, and answered any questions I may have had. They did a good job and they gave me the money.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My mom told me to go to TitleMax and they were great. I did a title loan with them and their reps were very polite when I came in. They asked if I did have the proper documentation such as the lien of the title and my ID. They let me fill out my application, gave me the appraisal quote for my car, and gave me a check. It was quick. I was only in there for 20-25 minutes. The interest rate was also great. My overall loan was about $735 and I got $612 so it ended up with a $130 difference. It was an excellent experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The lending processor at TitleMax was very nice and explained everything that needed to be explained. The application process took no more than 30 minutes. It was easy and quick.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TitleMax was close and when I got a title loan from them, they provided good service. The overall experience was really good and their rep was great. The process was not as quick as I expected but it was all right. They made it all nice and easy and I didn't have to wait around. It took about 45 minutes and we always had a hard time because it's a motorcycle and a lot of stuff wasn't on the computer. I did it online a little bit but they didn't have a Harley listed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My recent experience with TitleMax was with this new girl. She downloaded something on the phone when she went out and took pictures of the car after. In the process of downloading, she lost it and had to have me wait. The process was a little bit longer because of what she did. She might not have saved it and if I wasn't a patient customer, I probably would have gone up and left. But other than that, it was a pretty good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The application process was quick and easy. The lending people were excellent. TitleMax is a real good business. It's like they're running a tight ship.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Got a title loan from TitleMax and it has been quick, smooth and easy. The rep was really professional and he explained how to do the process of repayment. He was on point with everything he said. He did a good job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a nice experience with the lending processor when I got a car title loan from TitleMax. The whole process was convenient, although I didn't know the difference in the city ordinances or state laws, so I ended up getting a lesser amount from Arlington than the Fort Worth store.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did an online inquiry and TitleMax called me later the same day. When I got there, I had to do an application, which took less than 30 minutes, where the rep ran my credit and other information.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Part of TitleMax lending process is false advertising which says "Go to TitleMax. Get your title back." I gave them my title but I won't be able to get it back until the loan is paid off. The title is in my husband's name and we told them that we needed a power of attorney so I could pay the bill when he wasn't available. Then we found out it wasn't done. My husband has to take off from work to go out there and finish the power of attorney. If we take them the power of attorney that we have, they have to send it off to their legal personnel and they have to decide if they'll accept it. It's been a cluster of mess-ups from the beginning. It was an unprofessional experience and I'm very dissatisfied with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The entire lending process took about 30 minutes and the rep was really good. TitleMax gave me a little extra money and I had a good experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I previously had a car title loan with TitleMax. I applied in person and it took about 30 minutes to finish. The loan officer I dealt with was good.

I have experienced nothing but good service from this store and the managers. They always go above and beyond to help me. I always talk to people whom are broke or need a loan and I encourage them to go to TitleMax.

The young lady that took care of me was wonderful, the best, very helpful and took extra time getting me connected to the people that processed my loan. Loved the experience so much better than the Cash Store. Again she was/is the best.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed money because of medical bills and TitleMax was fast and efficient. I got a motorcycle title loan with them which took about half an hour and there was a couple of guys who got me the help that I needed. I went in, gave them my information, and they were able to do some paperwork. However, I didn't realize how high the interest was gonna be from what I have looked up. But as long as I'm in position to pay it off, there won't be any problem.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The lending process at TitleMax took a little bit longer than it was supposed to because the tech printer wasn't working at the time. I had to wait around to get that fixed and resolved. But other than that, it was pretty smooth and everything was fine. The processor was pretty good, too.

Very nice and helpful, explains everything to you. I definitely recommend to come and take out a loan. It doesn't take long to get your loan at all. The staff are so welcoming. I really like the TitleMax that is on Antoine Street. The staff there are really great. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The application process was quick and easy with TitleMax. All I did was fill out some information, then they checked it and it was a done deal. Everything took about 20 to 30 minutes to complete. Also, my interaction with the lending officer was all good. Even if she is new, she still did a good job.

TitleMax Company Profile