LowerMyBills.com

Compare Debt Consolidation Companies

Research top Debt Consolidation Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I applied for a low rate auto loan and it clearly stated they would not pull credit. They sold my info and in the last week I have had 3 hard inquires on my credit which has dropped my score 10 points. SCUMBAG LIARS!!!!

I'm giving them two stars only because I did end up using one of their preferred vendors, Wells Fargo Dealer Services, to refinance my auto loan. When you fill out their application online, your information is sent to all of their vendors in that category and they have permission to run your credit as they see fit. I was bombarded with sales calls for about a month. It was so disruptive to my day.

The worst part is, I now have about 7 hard inquiries on my credit report as a result of dealing with lowermybills.com. I was expecting a different experience. I felt like I was thrown to the wolves. It worked out in the end because I did use a company from their site, but I could have done better on my own, minus the harassing phone calls and multiple credit inquiries that negatively impacted my credit score.

Noticed the advert and filled in the info today. I was very reluctant to providing the info initially. Thought I give it a try as they promise results and refer to HARP program and Obama, etc. As soon as I enter my phone number, I get a call. The site wants the address and phone number and promises no contact, etc. When I entered the data, I was not given any analysis that helps me decide. On the contrary, I was bombarded with phone calls from mortgage brokers (United Mortgage,. This is UGLY on a Sunday morning. Basically, I received a call every 2 minutes from 972-280-7363. HORRIBLE. In parallel, I received an email from Quicken Loans which seems OK to me as they tell me to call a number if I'm interested, so this is my choice and I can ignore. LowerMyBills is a SCAM.

This degenerate site ended up collecting valid information from me (which, after researching they sell to others) only to lead me to a group of standard lenders I can find on my own easily. And to my major dismay, I find they are owned by Experian, the scumbag worst of the credit reporting agencies (my opinion). What a bunch of low life's. Now I will have to go through numerous unsubscribes and relentless phone calls that only waste my time. Don't fall for this creaton company and complain about Experian (whom which own them) which I have filed a complaint with the FTC against them.

Obviously I was reviewing different insurance companies when a link for LowerMyBills.com popped up. Stupid me, providing some basic information regarding my demographics and the type of vehicles we drive. Yes, I received letters and emails from various insurance companies with different quotes. But just recently I received a denial letter to refinance of all things, my car loan from a company call 1st Investors Financial Services. I contacted them at 1-888-599-1561 to inform them that I didn't request refinancing through them. The representative informed me they received my information from Rate Genius Refinance 1-512-306-6200, which they also denied me based on what the rep verbally told me, but I didn't receive anything from them notifying me of such a decision.

The Rate Genius rep in turn advised me that an application was submitted on mine's and my husband's behalf by LowerMyBills.com. Of course they gave me a number for LowerMyBills.com, but you are not able to speak to a person. The message only directs to their website. Vicious cycle. Please avoid these scammers. All these inquiries will lower your credit rating and add to the inquiries on your credit record which can affect your ability to receive a lower rate. With all the complaints about LowerMyBills.com, the State Attorney Generals need to step in to shut these dishonest people down. Buyer beware!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

I went through the online process this company offered to get a 15 year fix rate mortgage as the ad claimed to be an "Obama plan" that recommended to get out of a long term financing mortgage. It sounded attractive, especially due to a supposedly online quick process. Tempted to know what my payment would be and if I can finally have hope to reduce my mortgage term, I fell in this dirty trap. At the end of the process they had all my contact information and no numbers, no results for me. Just a whole bunch of lenders ads who started calling me every 5 minutes right away. These scammers sold my information to every company in the planet!!! I feel deeply stupid to become such an easy target. PLEASE DO IT YOURSELF A FAVOR. DON'T TRUST THESE DISGRACEFUL SCAMMERS.

For 3 months now I have been receiving a phone call from this company everyday every 2 hours. I have spoken with numerous so called managers. They all make me a promises that I will be removed my number from their call list and this never happens. The last call I spoke to a floor manager so they said and he hung up on me when I told him to get me off this list NOW!!! I have actually never heard of this company until they started calling me. I have press the #2 so many times I cannot remember, to be removed from their calling list. I have even explained that I have no bills and they still continue to call me.

I see on their web page that I just went to see if it was a real company, that they are BBB A+ rating??? I cannot see how they would give this company that rating. I will be contacting the BBB next. They need to stop this madness. Never ever click on them online. They will make your life a living phone call nightmare. Oh my daughter-in-law just came over and blocked their number again. She has done this twice but they just call from another number. At this point it is harassment. The people you talk to on the phone have no idea what to do so they just hang up on you then recall from another phone number. STOP THIS INSANITY PLEASE!!!

Responded to a link which came as a result of either an email solicitation or an ad on the net. It had the following enticements: "Oct 2015: Obama Waives Refi Requirement, No Registration, No Login Required to Compare." Sounded simple enough. I owe only $59,000 on my home worth approx. $350,000. My payments are about $1900 a month with only 32 more payments remaining. I knew the current rate available for me based on my credit score. I could have probably done the math myself to see if it was worth the effort.

As I am responding to the online, NO LOGIN, NO REGISTRATION application filling in the blanks, before I even had a chance to hit the submit button, my phone rings. It is QUICKEN LOANS, and he puts me in contact with someone who is a "Florida Mortgage Specialist", Ray **! He couldn't be older than 19 and spoke as good English as I do Mongolian. Next thing I know he is asking me more questions than I would be answering if I was sitting in front of a banker and asking for a new loan. Dumbest person I have had the opportunity to talk to in a long time, either in person or on the phone.

They are a scam, and they are bunch of cubicle monkeys trying to sell re-fi and get you to take a loan on your own home and not necessarily have a damn thing to do with Obama or Helping reduce your payments. He was ill prepared for the job he was doing which was really nothing more than taking an online application, I felt bad for him. Some of the questions were not only redundant and silly, but the answers did not make any more sense to him than the questions themselves did to me.

Do yourself a favor stay the hell away from these scams. Your local bank can probably give you better service and better answers than Jimenez was able to. I am tempted to re-apply once again and this time do a YouTube of the entire thing. NO. Not because I really need to re-finance but I could probably enjoy the entertainment value of it all. Jesus Christ. Where are these people coming from? Where did they go to school? What did they learn?

The LowerMyBills.com website claims to provide information as to the percentage of a residence's value available through provision of a reverse mortgage. Having previously been quoted 50% of current fully paid up property value by Quicken Loans, I was sucked into providing some personal information that I should never have provided and is probably being sold across the web as we speak. It turns out LowerMyBills has absolutely no information on reverse mortgages and is now in a position to cause Identity Theft. The company is run by Matt Coffin, who supposedly lives in Los Angeles. The company needs to be closed for assisting in Identity Theft.

Their ads are outright lies. One. Ad states: Obama lowers Interest Rates. Other ads say: Obama raises debt limits on Reverse Mortgage. Obama has nothing to do with any of this. #2. Ads says "Find out how much money you can get on Reverse Mortgage". They con you into getting your personal information, then sell it to a dozen companies. You get covered up with calls, still no figures from them. Its all one big con. They should be shut down. We'll see about it. You can't mislead people by the thousands. There are hundreds of complaints on the web about them. They do not supply a phone number. That was the first hint something is bad wrong here.

I received a call from a LowerMyBills rep last night. I guess they got my info when I was readying about the TARP program and clicked a link. That's my fault. But who knew it would trigger these idiots to call me constantly. Anyway, the guy had a British accent and was really calm and persistent about how he was going to help me save money by refinancing my home with a variable rate loan. Who in their right mind would take out a variable rate loan two months before the FED is going to raise rates? I'll stick with my - These guys are the same predators that crashed the economy in 07 and our government does nothing to stop them.

I went online to get info about refinancing a truck. LowerMyBills contacted banks on my behalf without my permission to get loans. This affected my credit rating. I never wanted applications sent to anyone.

I read an article about refinancing your house through the HARP program that banks "don't want you to know about" and that they could save me thousands a year on my mortgage payment. Then I clicked a link to see what I qualified for, put in my personal information about the house I wanted, and BAM! My information was immediately sold to who-knows-how-many lenders. Now the phone is ringing off the hook, I'm receiving a bunch of emails, and who knows who all has my personal information. This is ridiculous! STAY AWAY FROM LOWERMYBILLS.COM!!! Of course you can't find a way to contact them. Why would they want to receive complaints, when they know what they are doing is wrong!

Like others on here, I filled out the Facebook form to get a quote on refinancing my mortgage. Similarly, I got immediate calls that lasted some time. However, only once did they connect me with a mortgage person in my area. The lady took all my personal info and said she'd get back to me in 24 hours with a quote. She was also going to email me her contact info immediately after we got off the phone. She never did either! Now, someone out there has my personal info, and I have no way to contact them. I tried calling the number back from which she called, but it goes to some automated voice system that simply cuts you off and doesn't allow you to leave a message or speak to anyone. In addition, I have tried to contact LowerMyBills.com from their website, but there is no phone number to reach them or any way to register a complaint or concern. Stay away! Horrible company that should be put out of business by the U.S. Attorney General.

The ad said it was a free calculator to check out how much you could expect from a reverse mortgage. In the end it was just a list of mortgage companies... ready to pounce. Now I am getting calls from representative of these companies who tell me that they do NOT do reverse mortgages. One guy went too far as to say "reverse mortgages are just for people with very little equity in their home". Great; lie to me right out of the gate, lol. I've had 3 calls so far and it only been about 20 minutes. I can see I'm in for it... lots of phone calls.

This company somehow got my information and is selling it to lots of other companies. I have let them know that I am not ** and I never gave them my cell phone number to call or sell to other companies many times. I never requested information from this company or its partner companies or affiliates. Yet they continue to give my phone number out for telesales. Please get them to stop.

I was trying to compare auto insurance quotes. Still haven't got any. A screen popped up saying I could possibly save money with renters insurance, always interested in saving, clicked. Got re-directed, filled out information that popped up their sponsor sites, but no quotes. If I want a quote, I have to go to the sponsor site and fill out their information. Big circle of no legitimate responses, it seems to me. Just my thoughts. I answered all the questions and have NO results for the effort???

Really wish I had googled this information before putting in my personal information. My complaint is non-stop phone calls from all over the US. Consumers are led to believe you will get an answer after putting in your private information and instead, all you get is immediate harassment and credit checks.

This is a scam. They make you think a quote price will pop up for a couple companies. Not so, they sell your info and you get harassing calls (numerous ones) to sell you auto insurance. Most of these companies are bogus, I haven't even heard of them before. I ended up calling companies and asking to be put on no call list. The ways of business is just not right and anyone afflicted with them (companies), I wouldn't use you ever! If any one company pays these guys you are actually losing potential customers. Be warned, stay far, far, away!

Their web solicitation leaves you to believe they will show you a new calculated rate for a mortgage you qualify for. It does not - it is simply a lead generation website so they can provide your number to lenders who pay them for your number. Then you are inundated with phone calls you don’t want. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MISLEADING WEBSITE. THEY DO NOT PROVED WHAT THEY SAY. THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.

I went to the LowerMyBills site and they had a link for you to inquire about refinancing your home and with the promise of giving you the rates you'll qualify for. As you enter your personal info they constantly tell you they value your privacy and the info is for them only. As you continue to go thru the pages asking you more and more personal questions, you finally click on the link to get your rates and they inform you that you will be contacted by lenders. They never give you any rate. Next day - 5 calls. Following day - 8. This went on for 2 weeks. I never returned any of the calls. Do not fall for this. This company should be fined for pulling this stunt.

Do Not Fill Out a Request - EVER! - I used my mobile app, seeing their ad on Facebook. Phone rings off the hook, everyone is doing a credit check, killing me.

I submitted my info, then within 2 minutes my phone rang off the wall. It has been a MONTH and I am still fielding calls telling these foreigners that I did NOT apply for a loan. I asked for information. At 18 points a hit my credit score dropped 198 points for the hard inquiries. My AC went out and I would not have found out about my credit score until I needed to finance something. SO due to the hard hits, I am now without AC because of the DRASTIC drop they generated on my credit score!! I should be able to sue, but every number is from another company that purchases info for LMB. They all say they aren't affiliated with LMB. RIGHT, they help perpetuate the fraud by buying the info.

Whatever you do, don't call them! After filling out their form on facebook my phone blew up at the call rate of 20 calls an hour! The stupidest thing I have ever done!

I was promised immediate rate quotes for auto coverage. I trusted the ad because it was on AccuWeather.com and wrongly assumed they would not be party to such deceptive advertising. They are as much to blame. I received no quotes at all and was only redirected to assorted ins. companies. That required the same data I just gave to this scam of a website. Now I am getting constant phone calls from all sorts of companies that want me to provide all the information again, which makes this site completely fraudulent and nothing more than a contact information gathering scheme. I'm just as angry at myself for trusting this site to actually do what it promised. I wish you could sue these scam artist for the time they waste not just in filling out the form but for all the phone calls.

We are looking for ways to refi our home and I sent info that was required but I was reluctant to send. I did not want anyone calling me and no sooner had I pushed send and the phone has been ringing off the hook. I wanted no call but ended up battling smooth talking out-of-work car salesmen who don't understand the word NO. Agggg, what's next!?

I submitted my information on a site to find out about balance transfer rates for a credit card. Providing my phone number to this company was a tremendous mistake. They called several times a day relentlessly. When I finally called them back and told them I did not wish to hear about their services and that I hoped they would please remove me from their call list, they were pushy, rude, and made it impossible to end the conversation - would not remove me from their list. I spoke with a woman by the name of Emily and when she gave me a hard time getting off the phone, her manager Eric was even worse. Unbelievably poor customer service, if they even consider that they have such a thing. I am glad I didn't pursue any serious conversation or communication with these people/company given how extremely unpleasant it was to have the short one we did have.

After opting in to get quotes, you will get about 10-15 phone calls daily that don't end. Do not subscribe to this service, you've been warned! If you're looking for a way to pay off your house and earn money from home, visit the best network marketing tools site out there.

To the people at "LowerMyBills.com": In an advertisement, you create an attention-getting hand, pointing at the lead line, which reads: "DID YOU KNOW, IF YOUR CAR IS OVER 3 YEARS OLD, INSURANCE COMPANIES HOPE YOU DON'T KNOW THIS RIDICULOUSLY EASY TRICK". Then, hoping to learn more, the person clicks on the ad, where no such "trick" or "secret" is revealed - in fact nothing about your claim is mentioned. The person simply engages in another, common rate assessment. This is deliberate deception, blatantly dishonest and dishonorable. The only TRICK is the one you're pulling, and you've been doing it for years.

I signed up for quotes and within 30 seconds my cell phone was blowing up!! I received four phone calls in three minutes. No one left any message. I hope they didn't pull my credit - the website said they wouldn't.

LowerMyBills.com Company Profile