4.4/5 (72 ratings)

About LowerMyBills.com

For the last 20+ years, LowerMyBills has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through their relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services, and personal finance.

LowerMyBills.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

As soon as I went to the website, it looked like a scam site, so I immediately had to google it to find out if it was legit before I put any of my information in it. The website seems a bit poorly built and it needs to be modernized. Apart from that, it brought me directly to Rocket Mortgage's website. I thought, "That's a really weird place for this to go," but I ended up refinancing through them and saving some money. But I still get a letter every single day, and it's like, "You want a warranty?" I'm like, "No, I'm good on a warranty. Thank you, though."

Get buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

LowerMyBills worked great. It did exactly what I wanted to and it was quick and easy. But I didn’t know that I was dealing with anything other than Rocket Mortgage. I clicked on something about a month ago and that led me to a call with the woman from Rocket Mortgage. I talked to my wife and then, we had another call with the three of us. After that, we made everything happen. We had our closing here within probably 15 days from when I first talked to the Rocket Mortgage lady.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

The process with LowerMyBills worked out quite well. It had me provide all of the same information as my original mortgage and it was nice that the gentleman worked with me after hours. So, rather than having to set aside an entire workday to do something, I was able to work after hours and knock it out in more or less two days. The website was nice. All I had to put in were some of the basic information and I was informed that Rocket Mortgage was the group that was going to help me. They were the ones who were best suited for the refinance.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I went with Rocket Mortgage and the process was fast. My loan officer did a great job, and we got going. Everything is automated the way that they go about doing it. They kept me up to date with all the documents we had to do. I've done a number of purchases and refinances previously, and this was the fastest. In almost a two-week period, I completed a refinance. We just closed yesterday. I was looking to get a lower interest rate with the refinance and not really looking to saving any money in terms of monthly premium, but overall, on the term of the loan, I am saving in interest savings. LowerMyBills did a great job.

Original review: May 27, 2021

I was looking at changing my mortgage from an FHA to a conventional. I was more interested in shortening the terms a little bit, and the girl I spoke to was a big help. Everybody else had to deal with package mortgages. Apparently, she was an underwriter and she could set the terms of the mortgage. She called me in every step of the way and it went straight through. She got me into 20 months, dropping down from 4.5 to 3.5. The person showed up at the house. Read through the papers. We signed them. My payment went down too. It worked out for the best for me.

Original review: May 14, 2022

It was perfect with LowerMyBills. If you need help, that's the place to go.

Original review: May 7, 2022

I was seeking a lender that would loan me money and navigating through LowerMyBills.com was fairly easy. The approval was around a week.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I got Rocket Mortgage through LowerMyBills. The service has been positive and I'm happy.

Original review: April 28, 2022

We refinanced our house and it all closed. It was pretty easy to navigate through their website and now, everything is great.

Original review: April 15, 2022

We took out a new mortgage and I don't think anybody can beat the interest rate that we got. We were very satisfied with the company they got. They were very professional.

LowerMyBills.com Company Information