Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.04/5

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

LowerMyBills.com Reviews

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I keep getting scammy ads from LowerMyBills with headings like "Trump is on a Roll"... Well, I'd like Trump to roll right on down to HELL where he belongs! I hate Trump and I think he's just about the worst thing to happen to America. I don't want to see that on my feed! Also, they are ads to lower my mortgage, (I don't own my home) and it has nothing to do with me. This company asks for your phone number and then gives it out to all kinds of third parties to call and harass you.

NEVER use this company! LowerMyBills can suck it! And please vote blue in 2020!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I received an email this evening from lowermybills.com that was soliciting me. It is fine to spam me but to put in the subject line "Confirmation" so I will open it and to see the www.lowermybills.com advertisement in the place of an email confirmation for something important was extremely frustrating and time consuming. They wasted my limited time with unattractive phishing to my email that I will not even waste my time reading.

Get expert buying tips about Bill Negotiation Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

They want your Phone Number so ALL their clients can call you. I used the site years ago and it was very helpful to me to compare cell phone company plans and costs also car Insurance. They NEVER called and all the companies and costs came up on your screen, so you yourself could decide which company you wanted to call. Excellent! But, that's not what is happening now!It says it's private and secure but not from what I have now read from other people, going back to 2015! I refused to give my phone number and that ended it all! It's nothing but a SCAM now and they are ruining people's Credit! WHY HAVEN'T THEY BEEN STOPPED??

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I want you to stop trying to sell me things that have to do with homes (I don't own one), mortgages for them, windmills for them, cars (I don't own one) and anything else. You are harassing me and I am going to report you if you don't quit.

Original review: March 20, 2019

Company has "come on" promising information instantly just by filling in some information. But, it does not provide information, instantly or otherwise. Rather, after you have provided all the information (which it would never abuse, it says) then it provides you with "partners", i.e. other companies to follow up. No information and, guess what?, these other companies have not promised not to abuse your information! THIS IS A SCAM AND MUST BE SHUT DOWN.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

They promised lower payment or rates, but could not match my current mortgage. They could lower the rate by dropping the term and increasing my payment. I was open upfront that those terms would not work. They wasted my time. They also did a credit check and came back with a rating 40 below my actual credit rating (I monitor my credit rating through all 3 major bureaus and know what it is.)

Original review: June 28, 2018

I clicked the link out of curiosity to get a quote on how much I could save, or whether it would be worth my time to refinance. After going through a battery of questions following a deceptively slowing progress meter, and after creating an account, giving an uncomfortable amount of personal information, I (like everybody) was taken to a page with a link for Quicken Loans with a display of "999,99". Seriously? 999,99? What does that even mean? 1K saved? To make matters worse, following the Quicken Loans link (or the Rocket Loans link) leads to the exact same set of questions. This is false advertising, fraud, deceptive information gathering at its worst. On the bright side: I was only informed of this because Facebook was forced to give me the option to disable targeted advertising. I am not getting a glimpse at the dark underbelly of that platform.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Didn't complete the application on their website and daily nightmare started. Call from mortgage company, solar company, robots. Taper down to handful of time a week 3 years after visiting their website. Life changing experience.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I clicked on the HARP ad to learn more. Before the website loaded Quicken Loans was calling me. They started asking me questions about the web page which had not even loaded. Really creepy! Basically this website does not give HARP information, it is a sales tool to get leads for Quicken Loans.

Original review: June 8, 2017

Not only are they scammers... but now they have stooped to paying spammers to send out their false advertising to millions, filling your mail box with unwanted, not asked for spam. Don't ever do business with a company that sends spam... it's a sign!!!

Not sure about LowerMyBills.com?

Struggling with credit card debt? Get matched with a debt relief provider today.

LowerMyBills.com Company Information