4.2/5 (72 ratings)
Find a Mortgages partner
Banner image

Looking to refinance your mortgage?

See which lender is best for you!

View Rates

About LowerMyBills.com

For the last 20+ years, LowerMyBills has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through their relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services, and personal finance.

Banner image

Looking to refinance your mortgage?

See which lender is best for you!

View Rates

LowerMyBills.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: March 17, 2022

I'm a veteran, and there was something about a veteran benefit for mortgages. It led me to Rocket Mortgage, and it worked out. The process took exactly about a month, and I love the man who helped me out. His name is Dallas, and he did an awesome job. He was very personable, and he wasn't salesman-y, which that rubs me the wrong way. He really acted like he cared, and when we had some glitches or questions, he was always right there. He is really good at what he does.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

As soon as I went to the website, it looked like a scam site, so I immediately had to google it to find out if it was legit before I put any of my information in it. The website seems a bit poorly built and it needs to be modernized. Apart from that, it brought me directly to Rocket Mortgage's website. I thought, "That's a really weird place for this to go," but I ended up refinancing through them and saving some money. But I still get a letter every single day, and it's like, "You want a warranty?" I'm like, "No, I'm good on a warranty. Thank you, though."

Get buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

LowerMyBills worked great. It did exactly what I wanted to and it was quick and easy. But I didn’t know that I was dealing with anything other than Rocket Mortgage. I clicked on something about a month ago and that led me to a call with the woman from Rocket Mortgage. I talked to my wife and then, we had another call with the three of us. After that, we made everything happen. We had our closing here within probably 15 days from when I first talked to the Rocket Mortgage lady.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

The process with LowerMyBills worked out quite well. It had me provide all of the same information as my original mortgage and it was nice that the gentleman worked with me after hours. So, rather than having to set aside an entire workday to do something, I was able to work after hours and knock it out in more or less two days. The website was nice. All I had to put in were some of the basic information and I was informed that Rocket Mortgage was the group that was going to help me. They were the ones who were best suited for the refinance.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I went with Rocket Mortgage and the process was fast. My loan officer did a great job, and we got going. Everything is automated the way that they go about doing it. They kept me up to date with all the documents we had to do. I've done a number of purchases and refinances previously, and this was the fastest. In almost a two-week period, I completed a refinance. We just closed yesterday. I was looking to get a lower interest rate with the refinance and not really looking to saving any money in terms of monthly premium, but overall, on the term of the loan, I am saving in interest savings. LowerMyBills did a great job.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I paid off a couple of bills using LowerMyBills and their website was good.

Original review: July 4, 2022

There was a whole lot of work that went on when I transacted with LowerMyBills. Then, while I put in some information, I started getting calls from all kinds of loan companies. And I just went back with the company that I already financed with. But I was happy with my experience.

Original review: June 3, 2022

It worked out fine with LowerMyBills. I was contacted right after I filled out the little questionnaire.

Original review: May 19, 2022

Everything was pleasurable, easy, and very simple. We did a refi and LowerMyBills got us over to Rocket. There was good communication between us and Rocket Mortgage and everything worked out great.

Original review: May 14, 2022

It was perfect with LowerMyBills. If you need help, that's the place to go.

LowerMyBills.com Company Information