2. Mortgages

4.2/5 (31 ratings)

About LowerMyBills.com

For the last 20+ years, LowerMyBills has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through their relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services, and personal finance.

LowerMyBills.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: April 17, 2021

When I was filling out the form, my main concern was my information, email or whatever, being sold out there for other people to call me. But I only heard from Quicken and then that was it. I plugged that stuff in and then all of a sudden, I heard from a young lady from Quicken and she quickly followed up on it. And in less than an hour, she had me approved for what we were trying to do. The only thing that I did not like is the advertisement on YouTube was misleading because it said something about the federal government and offering relief, but the federal government wasn't involved in it at all. It says if you haven't missed the payment in six months and you owe less than $350,362 and some change, then you need to follow up with this from the Feds. But nothing happened that was negative. Quicken Loans did everything with me fine. They had their own notary come to my home, we signed all the right paperwork, and we have already closed.

Get buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 31, 2021

There were little hiccups about their site not updating in a timely fashion. They have a dashboard. Once you start your process, you create a little account and you track all your stuff electronically. I'd be told by the agent, “You need to go to your dashboard and do this.” Then, it would take a day to update. So, it wasn't the immediate response. It was confusing. But in talking with them, it was just a delay in the fact that the information was put in the system and it took a while to update. Other than that, I’m greatly satisfied with their service so far.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I went through LowerMyBills.com looking to refinance my home and I used Quicken. It went pretty fast. I was surprised. Mark, the guy that I worked with, was great. He took my texts and phone calls and was supportive through the whole thing. However, talking with different people and trying to stay on the same page got a little complicated and a little confusing at times. I had to reschedule my closing three times but that was trying to get all the paperwork right and everything in place so it wasn't anyone's particular fault. I have already referred someone to use the same person that I did.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I wasn't on the forms very long, but navigating them was easy. I also didn't expect it to go anywhere, but LowerMyBills called me immediately. It was five seconds after I hit submit and within another 10 seconds, they connected me to a mortgage lender and I ended up refinancing my mortgage. Being able to look at potential mortgage rates prior to entering my information would be nice, but other than that, I'm very satisfied.

LowerMyBills.com response

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that you had a smooth experience on LowerMyBills.com. To learn more on how to make the most out of your mortgage, check out our Mortgage page!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

I had heavy credit card debt and I went with LowerMyBills because of the fast response and the ease of the whole process. It was all done by email and it was great for me. Navigating the form in the website was easy too. That's one of the things that I liked about it. So far, so good.

LowerMyBills.com response

Hi Albert,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm so glad LowerMyBills provided a fast response and helped you when you needed it. Feel free to check out our Personal Finance page for more tools and tips when it comes to lowering your monthly bills.

Original review: April 27, 2021

LowerMyBills got me connected with Quicken Loans and I ended up refinancing my home through there. It was seamless. However, I didn't know what the services were. After going through it, it seemed to me that their service is to connect me right to another provider. When I clicked on it, I wasn't sure what I was getting into. That part could have been a bit more clear. But the ad was interesting enough to get me to click on it.

Original review: April 23, 2021

The online process at LowerMyBills went great. The only issue I had was that the closing costs were higher than what they quoted me.

Original review: April 18, 2021

LowerMyBills was great. I just punched a couple of buttons and that was it. Navigating was easy.

Original review: April 16, 2021

I went through LowerMyBills' website two months ago. I just ended up refinancing my home with Quicken Loans but I never saw anything in part of the process that would seem to be like a government program. I was so confused. A week ago, I tried to do LowerMyBills again just to make sure if this was a Quicken Loans thing or if it was actually a government aid thing. When I went through the whole website process, it took me to Quicken Loans again.

Original review: April 15, 2021

The lending process was quick and efficient. The total duration took under a week. I spoke with customer service several times and they were very prompt and efficient. With LowerMyBills, there was an overall financial review of everything to try to look at opportunities to reduce.

LowerMyBills.com Company Information