2. Mortgages

4.1/5 (52 ratings)

About LowerMyBills.com

For the last 20+ years, LowerMyBills has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through their relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services, and personal finance.

LowerMyBills.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: May 27, 2021

I was looking at changing my mortgage from an FHA to a conventional. I was more interested in shortening the terms a little bit, and the girl I spoke to was a big help. Everybody else had to deal with package mortgages. Apparently, she was an underwriter and she could set the terms of the mortgage. She called me in every step of the way and it went straight through. She got me into 20 months, dropping down from 4.5 to 3.5. The person showed up at the house. Read through the papers. We signed them. My payment went down too. It worked out for the best for me.

Get buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2021

When I was filling out the form, my main concern was my information, email or whatever, being sold out there for other people to call me. But I only heard from Quicken and then that was it. I plugged that stuff in and then all of a sudden, I heard from a young lady from Quicken and she quickly followed up on it. And in less than an hour, she had me approved for what we were trying to do. The only thing that I did not like is the advertisement on YouTube was misleading because it said something about the federal government and offering relief, but the federal government wasn't involved in it at all. It says if you haven't missed the payment in six months and you owe less than $350,362 and some change, then you need to follow up with this from the Feds. But nothing happened that was negative. Quicken Loans did everything with me fine. They had their own notary come to my home, we signed all the right paperwork, and we have already closed.

Original review: March 31, 2021

There were little hiccups about their site not updating in a timely fashion. They have a dashboard. Once you start your process, you create a little account and you track all your stuff electronically. I'd be told by the agent, “You need to go to your dashboard and do this.” Then, it would take a day to update. So, it wasn't the immediate response. It was confusing. But in talking with them, it was just a delay in the fact that the information was put in the system and it took a while to update. Other than that, I’m greatly satisfied with their service so far.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I went through LowerMyBills.com looking to refinance my home and I used Quicken. It went pretty fast. I was surprised. Mark, the guy that I worked with, was great. He took my texts and phone calls and was supportive through the whole thing. However, talking with different people and trying to stay on the same page got a little complicated and a little confusing at times. I had to reschedule my closing three times but that was trying to get all the paperwork right and everything in place so it wasn't anyone's particular fault. I have already referred someone to use the same person that I did.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I wasn't on the forms very long, but navigating them was easy. I also didn't expect it to go anywhere, but LowerMyBills called me immediately. It was five seconds after I hit submit and within another 10 seconds, they connected me to a mortgage lender and I ended up refinancing my mortgage. Being able to look at potential mortgage rates prior to entering my information would be nice, but other than that, I'm very satisfied.

LowerMyBills.com response

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that you had a smooth experience on LowerMyBills.com. To learn more on how to make the most out of your mortgage, check out our Mortgage page!

Original review: July 21, 2021

Refinancing with LowerMyBills was easy. The process was pretty streamlined. Everything was automated. The representatives are all professional. The only thing is how they come to the value of your property. It would be good if they could show you how they come to certain numbers. Other than that, they communicated well, they weren't real pushy, but they did hold me accountable to getting documents in and making sure I get all the necessary things in order.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I immediately got a phone call from LowerMyBills even before I got off the website. I was inquiring bout a home refi and it was so fast that it was even funny. Dealing with them was like getting shoved down my throat and the immediate phone call turned me off right away. It was like they were monitoring my response online. I walked away and went back to my mortgage provider and went for a refinance through them.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I responded to an ad for the homeowners government stimulus. The ad said nothing about "refinance", but that's what it turned out to be. The information I provided was used by many loan companies to harass me about refinancing. The ad was misleading, if not fraudulent. LowerMyBills ads are absolutely obnoxious, with characters dancing, multicolored articles quivering, etc. I minimize my screen every time to avoid them.

Original review: July 1, 2021

My wife sent me one link a couple of weeks ago that said LowerMyBills because it had to do with senior citizens. I will be 65 and it was on how to deal with a bunch of ways people can save, and LowerMyBills was one of the things in there. I ended up clicking on it and very quickly ended up on Rocket Mortgage where I remember getting it. LowerMyBills works for me. We're not completely finished yet but it's been okay so far.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Y’all called me. Said that the government was going to help with my electric bill that they were going to pay 40% of my bill. To me it sounded good since my wife is disabled and I’m the only one working but the person seen my work truck and seen that I was in the air conditioning field. Pretty much asked me if that was my truck. I told him yes. Ask me about my insulation in my attic. I told him I blew in a bunch. It was was deep. Then he said he had nothing for me so how does that mean that the government was going to help me with my bills.

LowerMyBills.com Company Information