Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.04/5

101 LowerMyBills.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I want you to stop trying to sell me things that have to do with homes (I don't own one), mortgages for them, windmills for them, cars (I don't own one) and anything else. You are harassing me and I am going to report you if you don't quit.

Original review: March 20, 2019

Company has "come on" promising information instantly just by filling in some information. But, it does not provide information, instantly or otherwise. Rather, after you have provided all the information (which it would never abuse, it says) then it provides you with "partners", i.e. other companies to follow up. No information and, guess what?, these other companies have not promised not to abuse your information! THIS IS A SCAM AND MUST BE SHUT DOWN.

Get expert buying tips about Bill Negotiation Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

They promised lower payment or rates, but could not match my current mortgage. They could lower the rate by dropping the term and increasing my payment. I was open upfront that those terms would not work. They wasted my time. They also did a credit check and came back with a rating 40 below my actual credit rating (I monitor my credit rating through all 3 major bureaus and know what it is.)

Original review: June 28, 2018

I clicked the link out of curiosity to get a quote on how much I could save, or whether it would be worth my time to refinance. After going through a battery of questions following a deceptively slowing progress meter, and after creating an account, giving an uncomfortable amount of personal information, I (like everybody) was taken to a page with a link for Quicken Loans with a display of "999,99". Seriously? 999,99? What does that even mean? 1K saved? To make matters worse, following the Quicken Loans link (or the Rocket Loans link) leads to the exact same set of questions. This is false advertising, fraud, deceptive information gathering at its worst. On the bright side: I was only informed of this because Facebook was forced to give me the option to disable targeted advertising. I am not getting a glimpse at the dark underbelly of that platform.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Didn't complete the application on their website and daily nightmare started. Call from mortgage company, solar company, robots. Taper down to handful of time a week 3 years after visiting their website. Life changing experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: July 20, 2017

I clicked on the HARP ad to learn more. Before the website loaded Quicken Loans was calling me. They started asking me questions about the web page which had not even loaded. Really creepy! Basically this website does not give HARP information, it is a sales tool to get leads for Quicken Loans.

Original review: June 8, 2017

Not only are they scammers... but now they have stooped to paying spammers to send out their false advertising to millions, filling your mail box with unwanted, not asked for spam. Don't ever do business with a company that sends spam... it's a sign!!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

This company advertises false information. Their ad states Obama's refi program has no costs or fees with the loan. Once you give your information various companies bombard you with calls and offers. Their loans do have costs up to $10,000 to place loan. I complained and the offer company said everyone has to charge a fee. I informed them the ad specifically states no fees or costs. They said no I would have to pay their fees. LowerMyBills lied to get your info. Scammers.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

I applied for a low rate auto loan and it clearly stated they would not pull credit. They sold my info and in the last week I have had 3 hard inquires on my credit which has dropped my score 10 points. SCUMBAG LIARS!!!!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

I'm giving them two stars only because I did end up using one of their preferred vendors, Wells Fargo Dealer Services, to refinance my auto loan. When you fill out their application online, your information is sent to all of their vendors in that category and they have permission to run your credit as they see fit. I was bombarded with sales calls for about a month. It was so disruptive to my day.

The worst part is, I now have about 7 hard inquiries on my credit report as a result of dealing with lowermybills.com. I was expecting a different experience. I felt like I was thrown to the wolves. It worked out in the end because I did use a company from their site, but I could have done better on my own, minus the harassing phone calls and multiple credit inquiries that negatively impacted my credit score.

LowerMyBills.com Company Information