2. Mortgages

4.2/5 (74 ratings)

About LowerMyBills.com

For the last 20+ years, LowerMyBills has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through their relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services, and personal finance.

LowerMyBills.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

The process with LowerMyBills worked out quite well. It had me provide all of the same information as my original mortgage and it was nice that the gentleman worked with me after hours. So, rather than having to set aside an entire workday to do something, I was able to work after hours and knock it out in more or less two days. The website was nice. All I had to put in were some of the basic information and I was informed that Rocket Mortgage was the group that was going to help me. They were the ones who were best suited for the refinance.

Get buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I went with Rocket Mortgage and the process was fast. My loan officer did a great job, and we got going. Everything is automated the way that they go about doing it. They kept me up to date with all the documents we had to do. I've done a number of purchases and refinances previously, and this was the fastest. In almost a two-week period, I completed a refinance. We just closed yesterday. I was looking to get a lower interest rate with the refinance and not really looking to saving any money in terms of monthly premium, but overall, on the term of the loan, I am saving in interest savings. LowerMyBills did a great job.

Original review: May 27, 2021

I was looking at changing my mortgage from an FHA to a conventional. I was more interested in shortening the terms a little bit, and the girl I spoke to was a big help. Everybody else had to deal with package mortgages. Apparently, she was an underwriter and she could set the terms of the mortgage. She called me in every step of the way and it went straight through. She got me into 20 months, dropping down from 4.5 to 3.5. The person showed up at the house. Read through the papers. We signed them. My payment went down too. It worked out for the best for me.

Original review: April 17, 2021

When I was filling out the form, my main concern was my information, email or whatever, being sold out there for other people to call me. But I only heard from Quicken and then that was it. I plugged that stuff in and then all of a sudden, I heard from a young lady from Quicken and she quickly followed up on it. And in less than an hour, she had me approved for what we were trying to do. The only thing that I did not like is the advertisement on YouTube was misleading because it said something about the federal government and offering relief, but the federal government wasn't involved in it at all. It says if you haven't missed the payment in six months and you owe less than $350,362 and some change, then you need to follow up with this from the Feds. But nothing happened that was negative. Quicken Loans did everything with me fine. They had their own notary come to my home, we signed all the right paperwork, and we have already closed.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I went through LowerMyBills.com looking to refinance my home and I used Quicken. It went pretty fast. I was surprised. Mark, the guy that I worked with, was great. He took my texts and phone calls and was supportive through the whole thing. However, talking with different people and trying to stay on the same page got a little complicated and a little confusing at times. I had to reschedule my closing three times but that was trying to get all the paperwork right and everything in place so it wasn't anyone's particular fault. I have already referred someone to use the same person that I did.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I got my interest rate lowered a great amount for my home loan. It was beneficial in the end. I like their simplicity and I appreciate the options to make a change and save money in your life because that's what it's all about at this point.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

LowerMyBills' website was easy to navigate. It was pretty cut and dry and straightforward.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

When I used LowerMyBills, it was straightforward. I didn’t feel like I was being sold anything I wasn’t looking for. I ended up with Rocket Mortgage and they knocked it out of the park for me. It was a very good experience.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

We put our information in and then we got contacted right direct by Rocket Mortgage. Navigating through the site seemed to be pretty good. The only thing I wasn't keen on is after we got contacted by Rocket Mortgage, we got bombarded with about 1,000 emails from everybody and everybody under the sun.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

LowerMyBills worked great. It did exactly what I wanted to and it was quick and easy. But I didn’t know that I was dealing with anything other than Rocket Mortgage. I clicked on something about a month ago and that led me to a call with the woman from Rocket Mortgage. I talked to my wife and then, we had another call with the three of us. After that, we made everything happen. We had our closing here within probably 15 days from when I first talked to the Rocket Mortgage lady.

LowerMyBills.com Company Information