Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.23/5
This company pays a monthly fee to participate in the ConsumerAffairs accreditation program and we may receive compensation for any referrals.

LowerMyBills.com Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I went through LowerMyBills.com looking to refinance my home and I used Quicken. It went pretty fast. I was surprised. Mark, the guy that I worked with, was great. He took my texts and phone calls and was supportive through the whole thing. However, talking with different people and trying to stay on the same page got a little complicated and a little confusing at times. I had to reschedule my closing three times but that was trying to get all the paperwork right and everything in place so it wasn't anyone's particular fault. I have already referred someone to use the same person that I did.

Get buying tips about Bill Negotiation Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I wasn't on the forms very long, but navigating them was easy. I also didn't expect it to go anywhere, but LowerMyBills called me immediately. It was five seconds after I hit submit and within another 10 seconds, they connected me to a mortgage lender and I ended up refinancing my mortgage. Being able to look at potential mortgage rates prior to entering my information would be nice, but other than that, I'm very satisfied.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that you had a smooth experience on LowerMyBills.com. To learn more on how to make the most out of your mortgage, check out our Mortgage page!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

I had heavy credit card debt and I went with LowerMyBills because of the fast response and the ease of the whole process. It was all done by email and it was great for me. Navigating the form in the website was easy too. That's one of the things that I liked about it. So far, so good.

Hi Albert,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm so glad LowerMyBills provided a fast response and helped you when you needed it. Feel free to check out our Personal Finance page for more tools and tips when it comes to lowering your monthly bills.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

The guaranteed interest rate was supposed to go down if interest rate lower. Interest rate continued to go down. I have not received a notification of interest rate adjustment nor have I received a hard copy of all signed closing paperwork. The only information I have received is that my loan has been sold. Mary **

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your feedback! Here at LowerMyBills, we are dedicated to matching you with qualified lenders. While it sounds like you found a company to work with, we actually are not the ones sending over the paperwork to take that next step. Feel free to reach out to the appropriate lending company regarding your refinance status.

If you have other mortgage questions, check out our Mortgage page for tools and articles on homeownership.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

Young lady stopped by my house from your company and we set up an appointment to have your team come by and evaluate me for the solar panels. No one ever called or showed up! Pitiful customer service.

LowerMyBills.com response

Thank you for your feedback! LowerMyBills is dedicated to providing our top picks when it comes to solar companies, however, it sounds like the actual company is the one to circle back with regarding that representative/ evaluation.

Feel free to review our other options and ways you can save on your monthly electric bill.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

The thing I don't like about the LowerMyBills website is I end up with a lot of offers. If I get to navigating around, I get a bunch of people contacting me afterwards either by email or by phone call. I want to reach out to whomever and offer me something on the website, and then I will reach out to them. In finding a lender that suited my needs, somehow, I landed with Quicken Loans.

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and I can understand that a lot of people reaching out can be frustrating. At LowerMyBills, we are committed to making sure everyone who comes to our platform is properly assisted. I hope your experience led you to not only find a lender that suits your needs but also be able to use our tools and pages on how to make the most of your mortgage. Feel free to use the link below to access those money-saving tools.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I keep getting emails from them about different services they have. There were 2 places where you can unsubscribe. I tried them both. It sent you to another page of spam. Finally figured out how to block their email address on my iPhone.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I keep getting scammy ads from LowerMyBills with headings like "Trump is on a Roll"... Well, I'd like Trump to roll right on down to HELL where he belongs! I hate Trump and I think he's just about the worst thing to happen to America. I don't want to see that on my feed! Also, they are ads to lower my mortgage, (I don't own my home) and it has nothing to do with me. This company asks for your phone number and then gives it out to all kinds of third parties to call and harass you.

NEVER use this company! LowerMyBills can suck it! And please vote blue in 2020!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I received an email this evening from lowermybills.com that was soliciting me. It is fine to spam me but to put in the subject line "Confirmation" so I will open it and to see the www.lowermybills.com advertisement in the place of an email confirmation for something important was extremely frustrating and time consuming. They wasted my limited time with unattractive phishing to my email that I will not even waste my time reading.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

They want your Phone Number so ALL their clients can call you. I used the site years ago and it was very helpful to me to compare cell phone company plans and costs also car Insurance. They NEVER called and all the companies and costs came up on your screen, so you yourself could decide which company you wanted to call. Excellent! But, that's not what is happening now!It says it's private and secure but not from what I have now read from other people, going back to 2015! I refused to give my phone number and that ended it all! It's nothing but a SCAM now and they are ruining people's Credit! WHY HAVEN'T THEY BEEN STOPPED??

LowerMyBills.com Company Information