4.6/5 (53 ratings)

About LowerMyBills.com

For the last 20+ years, LowerMyBills has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through their relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services, and personal finance.

LowerMyBills.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Everything went really well with LowerMyBills. It was a very quick and easy experience. I filled a form out on the site. I had a phone call within 30 seconds, and I closed escrow on my refinance in six days. So, it went smoothly.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

The refinance was through Rocket Mortgage so it all worked out great, and it went as smooth as silk. People should give it a whirl. The customer service was excellent and the outcome exceeded my expectations because I didn't have many going into this.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

The process with LowerMyBills worked out quite well. It had me provide all of the same information as my original mortgage and it was nice that the gentleman worked with me after hours. So, rather than having to set aside an entire workday to do something, I was able to work after hours and knock it out in more or less two days. The website was nice. All I had to put in were some of the basic information and I was informed that Rocket Mortgage was the group that was going to help me. They were the ones who were best suited for the refinance.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I went to Rocket Mortgage and the refinance went well. It only took a week and a half to get everything finalized, and it was done. Robin, the one I talked to on the phone, was amazing. She was super helpful, pleasant to talk to and wasn’t pushy.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Everything was great with LowerMyBills.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

The process with LowerMyBills was good. It's fast, easy and straightforward. I'm very satisfied with the lender they matched me with.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

The LowerMyBills website was fairly easy to navigate. The knowledge of the reps was good, too. It just happened to be a little too late. I already found a lender before they contacted me.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I went with Rocket Mortgage and the process was fast. My loan officer did a great job, and we got going. Everything is automated the way that they go about doing it. They kept me up to date with all the documents we had to do. I've done a number of purchases and refinances previously, and this was the fastest. In almost a two-week period, I completed a refinance. We just closed yesterday. I was looking to get a lower interest rate with the refinance and not really looking to saving any money in terms of monthly premium, but overall, on the term of the loan, I am saving in interest savings. LowerMyBills did a great job.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Navigating the LowerMyBills.com website was very easy. Also, I worked with Rocket Mortgage directly, and I felt good about it.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

I did the process online and it was pretty easy. I’m satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

They were able to find me a lender. It was done in a week. It was super fast and easy.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

I borrowed money against my house, and everything went smooth on it. I used the same lender I’ve been using, and they were so fast when I started. I was curious and looked on the internet, and before I could get off the internet, they were already calling me on the phone and wanted to help me. A few minutes later, I had somebody from the same company I was already with telling me they had to redo my loan then it was done.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

The website flowed really well. I was contacted within 24 hours and they were very professional. I explained to the gentleman that I had just refinanced through Rocket Mortgage and did not need to refinance again.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

It wasn't that great with LowerMyBills. It’s almost bait and switch, so I won't use it ever again or recommend it. You're looking for directives, and it just gives you a list of vendors. I was barraged with phone calls where I had to block 90% of them.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

LowerMyBills was one of those things that came up from one of my social media and I clicked on it. They called me and the next thing I knew, I refinanced. It was very easy navigating their site.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I just finished refinancing my house with Rocket Mortgage through LowerMyBills, and I'm satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I used the LowerMyBills website and talked to somebody through Rocket Mortgage. I already had a good rate, but they got even lower and that was great. Overall, it was a good experience. Everything was done in a timely manner. Professional.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

In your qualifications I answered yes, they call and pull my credit report and say I need to wait another year, if you already knew, why pull my report first?... Is anybody reading those answers? I think not.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Navigating the form was good and it was very efficient. I was very pleased with the whole process with LowerMyBills. Everybody was solid and had a part. It worked out quite well.

Original review: July 28, 2021

It just keeps opening page after page. I had no help. I'm in desperate need of help. My husband passed a year ago. I have taxes due plus I need tires and inspected and my light bill is 749.00 and my fire and ambulance fee is due. I just wanna go to sleep and never wake up.

Original review: July 23, 2021

LowerMyBills seemed like they were willing to help and their website was pretty easy. But I never really used them. Things started happening in my favor financially. Nonetheless, it's a better company than most. If I was really strapped, I would definitely be back there.

Original review: July 22, 2021

Dealing with the rep at LowerMyBills was excellent. The experience was great and it worked for me.

Original review: July 21, 2021

Refinancing with LowerMyBills was easy. The process was pretty streamlined. Everything was automated. The representatives are all professional. The only thing is how they come to the value of your property. It would be good if they could show you how they come to certain numbers. Other than that, they communicated well, they weren't real pushy, but they did hold me accountable to getting documents in and making sure I get all the necessary things in order.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I immediately got a phone call from LowerMyBills even before I got off the website. I was inquiring bout a home refi and it was so fast that it was even funny. Dealing with them was like getting shoved down my throat and the immediate phone call turned me off right away. It was like they were monitoring my response online. I walked away and went back to my mortgage provider and went for a refinance through them.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I responded to an ad for the homeowners government stimulus. The ad said nothing about "refinance", but that's what it turned out to be. The information I provided was used by many loan companies to harass me about refinancing. The ad was misleading, if not fraudulent. LowerMyBills ads are absolutely obnoxious, with characters dancing, multicolored articles quivering, etc. I minimize my screen every time to avoid them.

Original review: July 1, 2021

My wife sent me one link a couple of weeks ago that said LowerMyBills because it had to do with senior citizens. I will be 65 and it was on how to deal with a bunch of ways people can save, and LowerMyBills was one of the things in there. I ended up clicking on it and very quickly ended up on Rocket Mortgage where I remember getting it. LowerMyBills works for me. We're not completely finished yet but it's been okay so far.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Y’all called me. Said that the government was going to help with my electric bill that they were going to pay 40% of my bill. To me it sounded good since my wife is disabled and I’m the only one working but the person seen my work truck and seen that I was in the air conditioning field. Pretty much asked me if that was my truck. I told him yes. Ask me about my insulation in my attic. I told him I blew in a bunch. It was was deep. Then he said he had nothing for me so how does that mean that the government was going to help me with my bills.

Original review: June 30, 2021

LowerMyBills should have more disclosure on the after-fees. When you're refinancing, they don't tell you that they're going to tack on another 7,000 towards the end because of the title search and all those other little fees. That needs to be brought to people from the beginning, not when you've already made a decision and has gone through the process, and then you find out at the end when you get your disclosure sheet. But the experience was very easy and they made it comfortable for me.

Original review: June 23, 2021

LowerMyBills did really well. I got to lock down a 2.25% rate, so that's hard to beat. I was able to drop my percentage point by another whole percentage point.

Original review: June 22, 2021

This offers no difference than choosing a company to do your refinance. That is, I found the experience less than what I expected based on what the offer stated. Because I'm doing a renovation in the attached apartment of my duplex, I would have to go through the same process as if I chose my own mortgage company. In fact, the company/person I was (am still) going with, told me upfront that I'd have to finish the renovation before I could refinance.

LowerMyBills.com Company Information