4.3/5 (81 ratings)

About LowerMyBills.com

For the last 20+ years, LowerMyBills has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through their relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services, and personal finance.

LowerMyBills.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Navigating their site was easy. The mortgage company they’ve partnered me with has been great. Everybody’s been considerate and listened to my concerns and what I was wanting to get out of the experience. It’s been really easy to do everything. I did everything either on the phone or from my computer at home. There was no red tape. They didn’t try to string me along with other things.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Navigating the site of LowerMyBills was easy.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

What got me to that site was misleading. It was telling me that I may qualify for a stimulus type of thing. I answered these questions to see if I was eligible for the supposed stimulus. But it ended up telling me nothing about any stimulus, that my mortgage company would be in contact with me. But the lender that I have was great and we had everything taken care of. We got what we needed to get done.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

Everything was good. The rate they gave me was a great rate. Their customer service was good, too. They were on top of everything. I was satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I got my interest rate lowered a great amount for my home loan. It was beneficial in the end. I like their simplicity and I appreciate the options to make a change and save money in your life because that's what it's all about at this point.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

LowerMyBills' website was easy to navigate. It was pretty cut and dry and straightforward.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

When I used LowerMyBills, it was straightforward. I didn’t feel like I was being sold anything I wasn’t looking for. I ended up with Rocket Mortgage and they knocked it out of the park for me. It was a very good experience.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

We put our information in and then we got contacted right direct by Rocket Mortgage. Navigating through the site seemed to be pretty good. The only thing I wasn't keen on is after we got contacted by Rocket Mortgage, we got bombarded with about 1,000 emails from everybody and everybody under the sun.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

LowerMyBills worked great. It did exactly what I wanted to and it was quick and easy. But I didn’t know that I was dealing with anything other than Rocket Mortgage. I clicked on something about a month ago and that led me to a call with the woman from Rocket Mortgage. I talked to my wife and then, we had another call with the three of us. After that, we made everything happen. We had our closing here within probably 15 days from when I first talked to the Rocket Mortgage lady.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Everything went really well with LowerMyBills. It was a very quick and easy experience. I filled a form out on the site. I had a phone call within 30 seconds, and I closed escrow on my refinance in six days. So, it went smoothly.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

The refinance was through Rocket Mortgage so it all worked out great, and it went as smooth as silk. People should give it a whirl. The customer service was excellent and the outcome exceeded my expectations because I didn't have many going into this.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

The process with LowerMyBills worked out quite well. It had me provide all of the same information as my original mortgage and it was nice that the gentleman worked with me after hours. So, rather than having to set aside an entire workday to do something, I was able to work after hours and knock it out in more or less two days. The website was nice. All I had to put in were some of the basic information and I was informed that Rocket Mortgage was the group that was going to help me. They were the ones who were best suited for the refinance.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I went to Rocket Mortgage and the refinance went well. It only took a week and a half to get everything finalized, and it was done. Robin, the one I talked to on the phone, was amazing. She was super helpful, pleasant to talk to and wasn’t pushy.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Everything was great with LowerMyBills.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

The process with LowerMyBills was good. It's fast, easy and straightforward. I'm very satisfied with the lender they matched me with.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

The LowerMyBills website was fairly easy to navigate. The knowledge of the reps was good, too. It just happened to be a little too late. I already found a lender before they contacted me.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I went with Rocket Mortgage and the process was fast. My loan officer did a great job, and we got going. Everything is automated the way that they go about doing it. They kept me up to date with all the documents we had to do. I've done a number of purchases and refinances previously, and this was the fastest. In almost a two-week period, I completed a refinance. We just closed yesterday. I was looking to get a lower interest rate with the refinance and not really looking to saving any money in terms of monthly premium, but overall, on the term of the loan, I am saving in interest savings. LowerMyBills did a great job.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Navigating the LowerMyBills.com website was very easy. Also, I worked with Rocket Mortgage directly, and I felt good about it.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

I did the process online and it was pretty easy. I’m satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

They were able to find me a lender. It was done in a week. It was super fast and easy.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

I borrowed money against my house, and everything went smooth on it. I used the same lender I’ve been using, and they were so fast when I started. I was curious and looked on the internet, and before I could get off the internet, they were already calling me on the phone and wanted to help me. A few minutes later, I had somebody from the same company I was already with telling me they had to redo my loan then it was done.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

The website flowed really well. I was contacted within 24 hours and they were very professional. I explained to the gentleman that I had just refinanced through Rocket Mortgage and did not need to refinance again.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

It wasn't that great with LowerMyBills. It’s almost bait and switch, so I won't use it ever again or recommend it. You're looking for directives, and it just gives you a list of vendors. I was barraged with phone calls where I had to block 90% of them.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

LowerMyBills was one of those things that came up from one of my social media and I clicked on it. They called me and the next thing I knew, I refinanced. It was very easy navigating their site.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I just finished refinancing my house with Rocket Mortgage through LowerMyBills, and I'm satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I used the LowerMyBills website and talked to somebody through Rocket Mortgage. I already had a good rate, but they got even lower and that was great. Overall, it was a good experience. Everything was done in a timely manner. Professional.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

In your qualifications I answered yes, they call and pull my credit report and say I need to wait another year, if you already knew, why pull my report first?... Is anybody reading those answers? I think not.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Navigating the form was good and it was very efficient. I was very pleased with the whole process with LowerMyBills. Everybody was solid and had a part. It worked out quite well.

Original review: July 28, 2021

It just keeps opening page after page. I had no help. I'm in desperate need of help. My husband passed a year ago. I have taxes due plus I need tires and inspected and my light bill is 749.00 and my fire and ambulance fee is due. I just wanna go to sleep and never wake up.

Original review: July 23, 2021

LowerMyBills seemed like they were willing to help and their website was pretty easy. But I never really used them. Things started happening in my favor financially. Nonetheless, it's a better company than most. If I was really strapped, I would definitely be back there.

LowerMyBills.com Company Information