4.5/5 (63 ratings)

About LowerMyBills.com

For the last 20+ years, LowerMyBills has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through their relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services, and personal finance.

LowerMyBills.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowerMyBills.com?

Original review: April 28, 2022

We refinanced our house and it all closed. It was pretty easy to navigate through their website and now, everything is great.

Original review: April 15, 2022

We took out a new mortgage and I don't think anybody can beat the interest rate that we got. We were very satisfied with the company they got. They were very professional.

Original review: April 14, 2022

The transaction went smoothly from beginning to end. My loan officer was wonderful.

Original review: April 13, 2022

Their website was real good. Usually, we talk to them directly, so all my questions were answered. My loan officer was Allan. He was real confident, and he knew his stuff. He took the time to answer any questions we came up with. If we ever had a question, he gave me a direct line to call him and it didn't ever seem like we were a bother.

Original review: March 17, 2022

I'm a veteran, and there was something about a veteran benefit for mortgages. It led me to Rocket Mortgage, and it worked out. The process took exactly about a month, and I love the man who helped me out. His name is Dallas, and he did an awesome job. He was very personable, and he wasn't salesman-y, which that rubs me the wrong way. He really acted like he cared, and when we had some glitches or questions, he was always right there. He is really good at what he does.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Navigating their site was pretty easy. The service enabled me to learn about refinancing our house and it would have offered the information needed to make some kind of a decision about it one way or the other.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

LowerMyBills is Rocket Mortgage. I refinanced with them and they did pretty damn good.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I was very satisfied with LowerMyBills. Their website was fine. But then my husband said he had something that he had gone through, so we did that instead.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

The reps from LowerMyBills were very easy to work with. They were very open to communicating. I was satisfied with my experience.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

I refinanced my house and I went through Rocket Mortgage. LowerMyBills helped me find it. The representative worked with me on getting a lower rate and we ended up knocking 10 years off of my loan so that was good.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

Things went very smoothly with Rocket Mortgage. My rep was very informative and walked me through everything step by step. A lot of it had to do with the fact that I had my ducks in a row. They needed information and I had it at my fingertips. The benefit of Rocket Mortgage was everything was online. I didn't have to worry about going to the bank or having to deal with anybody.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

A friend of mine was on LowerMyBills and she told me I should try it. So, I did. I don't go into the computer very much because I'm not that computer savvy. The website is a little difficult. I’m not a young woman anymore and it’s hard for me to get around that. So, I’ve only been on it once.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

The process is pretty straightforward and it was really easy navigating their form. They had everything labeled right.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

LowerMyBills was great and the process was simple. I put my information in and within 30 seconds, I had a phone call from Rocket Mortgage.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

As soon as I went to the website, it looked like a scam site, so I immediately had to google it to find out if it was legit before I put any of my information in it. The website seems a bit poorly built and it needs to be modernized. Apart from that, it brought me directly to Rocket Mortgage's website. I thought, "That's a really weird place for this to go," but I ended up refinancing through them and saving some money. But I still get a letter every single day, and it's like, "You want a warranty?" I'm like, "No, I'm good on a warranty. Thank you, though."

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

They were great. They were to the point and easy to speak to. Their website was also fairly easy to navigate. I'm very satisfied with the lender that LowerMyBills matched me up with.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

We did a small transaction, and we had somebody to guide us every step. The rep was very knowledgeable and got us where we needed to be. What we got sounded good too.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

I had a very seamless experience. I really enjoyed working with them. From the time I filled out the information with them to closing was 11 days. I'm very satisfied.

My home mortgage and my HELOC both went down almost 2%. I was able to roll in a high-interest credit card that was at 29%. I'm saving myself $500 a month.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

I refinanced my mortgage and everything went smoothly. My only complaint with the entire thing was within minutes of me clicking online to submit, it was like a radio station at home. The phone just kept ringing. That was the only annoying thing.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Navigating their site was easy. The mortgage company they’ve partnered me with has been great. Everybody’s been considerate and listened to my concerns and what I was wanting to get out of the experience. It’s been really easy to do everything. I did everything either on the phone or from my computer at home. There was no red tape. They didn’t try to string me along with other things.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Navigating the site of LowerMyBills was easy.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

What got me to that site was misleading. It was telling me that I may qualify for a stimulus type of thing. I answered these questions to see if I was eligible for the supposed stimulus. But it ended up telling me nothing about any stimulus, that my mortgage company would be in contact with me. But the lender that I have was great and we had everything taken care of. We got what we needed to get done.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

Everything was good. The rate they gave me was a great rate. Their customer service was good, too. They were on top of everything. I was satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I got my interest rate lowered a great amount for my home loan. It was beneficial in the end. I like their simplicity and I appreciate the options to make a change and save money in your life because that's what it's all about at this point.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

LowerMyBills' website was easy to navigate. It was pretty cut and dry and straightforward.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

When I used LowerMyBills, it was straightforward. I didn’t feel like I was being sold anything I wasn’t looking for. I ended up with Rocket Mortgage and they knocked it out of the park for me. It was a very good experience.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

We put our information in and then we got contacted right direct by Rocket Mortgage. Navigating through the site seemed to be pretty good. The only thing I wasn't keen on is after we got contacted by Rocket Mortgage, we got bombarded with about 1,000 emails from everybody and everybody under the sun.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

LowerMyBills worked great. It did exactly what I wanted to and it was quick and easy. But I didn’t know that I was dealing with anything other than Rocket Mortgage. I clicked on something about a month ago and that led me to a call with the woman from Rocket Mortgage. I talked to my wife and then, we had another call with the three of us. After that, we made everything happen. We had our closing here within probably 15 days from when I first talked to the Rocket Mortgage lady.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Everything went really well with LowerMyBills. It was a very quick and easy experience. I filled a form out on the site. I had a phone call within 30 seconds, and I closed escrow on my refinance in six days. So, it went smoothly.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

The refinance was through Rocket Mortgage so it all worked out great, and it went as smooth as silk. People should give it a whirl. The customer service was excellent and the outcome exceeded my expectations because I didn't have many going into this.

LowerMyBills.com Company Information