2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.44/5

Liberty Lending Group is an invitation-only online lending platform that offers personal loans and debt relief programs. The lender advertises no hidden fees and consistent interest rates throughout the life of your loan as well as fast approvals and online applications.

BOTTOM LINE

Liberty Lending Group makes it easy to apply for a personal loan. Loan terms are straightforward and transparent with fixed interest rates and no hidden fees. APRs can be higher than some lenders.

PROS

• Unsecured, fixed-rate personal loans
  • Fast approval and fund distribution
  • Quick and easy application process
  • Loans up to $100,000

CONS

• High APR range
  • Longest loan term is 5 years

Top Liberty Lending Group Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

I needed to consolidate some debt, and the application process with Liberty Lending Group was quick. They were able to get the money in my account within 20 minutes... The customer service of the loan specialist was good. They were very informative.

I googled the top 20 lending groups of the year and Liberty Lending was consistently at the top. I decided to go with them because consistently, they’re number one right now. Setting up was super fast … Within eight hours, they already made the call to talk to me and get more information...

Liberty Lending Group Call Now Toll Free (800) 430-4715
Call Now Toll Free

What is Liberty Lending Group?

Liberty Lending Group is an invitation-only online lender that approves and distributes funds as quickly as 24 hours after you apply. The company does not charge a fee if you pay off your personal loan early. To apply for a personal loan, fill out an application by providing your basic information and details like:

• Your credit score
  • Your income
  • Your living expenses
  • Your employment status
  • Your desired loan amount

Filling out an application doesn’t impact your credit score. Once you submit your application, you can browse through your preapproved offers and select one that's right for you. After that, a loan specialist contacts you to complete the loan process.

Liberty Lending Group loan rates and fees

All personal loans are set at a fixed rate and available in amounts from $2,000 to $100,000. Loans are available in 24-, 36-, 48- and 60-month terms with APRs ranging from 7.99% to 29.99%. Personal loans from Liberty Lending Group are unsecured and do not require collateral.

Your interest rates and potential loan terms will vary based on your qualifications and the amount of money you need.

Liberty Lending Group FAQ

How does Liberty Lending Group work?
Start by calling the company or filling out an application on the company’s website to find out what loan offers you are preapproved for and select one. You complete the rest of the loan process with a loan specialist. Approval and funding distribution is available in as little as 24 hours.
Is Liberty Lending Group a good company?
Liberty Lending Group is a well-known company that offers loans at a fixed interest rate and doesn’t charge hidden fees. The company is transparent about loan terms, and its application process is quick and easy.
How do I apply for a Liberty Lending loan?
To apply for a loan from Liberty Lending Group, fill out an application on the company's website. It asks you for basic information and how much you want to borrow as well as a few questions about your living expenses, credit score, income and employment status. Filling out an application does not impact your credit score.
How much money can I apply for?
You can apply for any amount of money from $2,000 to $100,000.
How long is the Liberty Lending application process?
The Liberty Lending application process only takes a few minutes. You enter your basic information and then answer questions about your employment, credit score, income and living expenses.

Is Liberty Lending Group legit?

Yes, Liberty Lending Group is a reputable lender for anyone who needs a personal loan. The application process is fast, and funds are available in as quickly as 24 hours. Securing a loan doesn’t require putting up any collateral, and there is no fee if you pay off your loan early. Liberty Lending has loan terms of up to five years, which isn’t as long as other lenders may offer. Also, the lowest APR the company offers is 7.99%, but your APR never changes. Liberty Lending does not charge any hidden fees.

Liberty Lending Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: July 8, 2020

The application process with Liberty was fairly easy and they made my payment the 15th which was perfect since I get paid on that date. They said that I should just jump online and pay it. But I didn’t know that I had to go online two days before that date and when I did, they wouldn't let me make the payment. It made me go two days ahead. It was my first payment and I was freaking out. They told me not to worry about it but that’s not what I am and I do worry about it. It was only for two days but last month, I went online on the 13th and scheduled my payment for the 15th.

Get buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 20, 2020

I needed to consolidate some debt, and the application process with Liberty Lending Group was quick. They were able to get the money in my account within 20 minutes. Everything was approved and the documentation was already sent to me. The customer service of the loan specialist was good. They were very informative. I was surprised that we did everything in such a fast pace. The APR and the terms of the loan are high, but I am going to pay it off within a year, so it won't do too much impact.

Original review: April 9, 2020

I received their mail, went through the offer and spoke to Liberty Lending. It was great because I wanted to do a consolidation of my credit card. I saw what they were offering and that enabled me to put all my consolidations, just pay one side instead of keeping different dates of payments with different credit cards. The application process went smoothly as well. We were able to talk about each card and plan, and the process was reasonably good.

It was a standard process and the timeframe was good enough. It’s not like I could just walk in. There are some required documents that I might need to scan and send and the timeframe was within the range because sometimes they say I did not send the right documents, or things like that. It was a professional experience. They gave me all the options that I needed to do and they gave me time to complete all of it. It was not like they were pressuring. They gave me all the necessary offer. It suits me, so I was quite satisfied.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I googled the top 20 lending groups of the year and Liberty Lending was consistently at the top. I decided to go with them because consistently, they’re number one right now. Setting up was super fast. I applied for a loan late at night and from the point that I submitted everything, it was 15 minutes then I got a call the next day around 10:00 in the morning. Within eight hours, they already made the call to talk to me and get more information. We were replying through emails and the response time was quick. I was happy with it. I like the rates too. I had a loan before and the rate was 35%. It was something crazy. Having a 5.9 rate is good for me, at least.

Original review: March 16, 2020

On 3.14 2020 I called Liberty to seek a loan, but was turned down. The agent, Ashley **, however told me there was another option, debt consolidation, that I did qualify for. She explained this option to me in detail in a very clear professional and knowledgeable manner, waiting until I understood each step before moving on to the next step. Her patience with me, an elder, was most noteworthy, she didn't rush me through the process. I initially declined the offer. However after reflection decided the offer would be best to address my current fiscal situation.

I called her back the next day and left a message for her to get back in touch. She called me back on 3.16.2020 and I re-initiated the process to accept the offer. I can say that Ashley's presentation and assistance were major factors in my accepting the offer. She then walked me though the acceptance process and the seemingly never ending paperwork, again making sure I was apprised and comfortable moving forward. Ashley ** was good representative for liberty, and I am most appreciative...thank you.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

They suck. They are scammers will get all your personal bank information and won't give you a dime. Pus they are scammers. Please do not go into debt using them. They are polite frauds. Do not let them access your bank account find some money another way like for instance do a possible loan. They are good and reasonable. Not all these hidden ridiculous fees and they work with you. Spot Loan also ok but they charge ridiculous outrageous fees like fubu get 300 you'll pay 2000. People wake up find a 2nd job. Do something else. Have yard sale anything but get these loans especially Liberty and Spot Loan. They are robbing folks and leaving us in a lifetime debt. So people think before you jump.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

If you are unsure of this loan and in doubt DO NOT COMPLETE THE APPLICATION. I'm very disappointed with the service I received in regards to this loan. I realized that that APR is very high and I no longer wanted the loan even though I was approved. They told me it's nothing that they can do even though the loan was in the process of sending out the payments to my credit cards WHICH AREN'T PAID YET BY THEM. I only did the loan because I was convinced by a debt specialist from National Debt Relief that it's the best option for me but most of my credit has 0.0 APR for 18 months so had time to pay my cards off without being charged interest. There should be an option for people who no longer want the loan because things happen and to say that you have to take a loan you no longer need is unheard of. Now I'm stuck with this unnecessary loan.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I went with Liberty after talking with the loan counselor. He was very knowledgeable and able to answer my questions. We talked about a few different options. He was a good guy. The application and underwriting process worked out fine. It was very easy, very smooth and very straightforward. It took four days from start to finish.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I came to this site before I called them, because, among other things, I didn't really trust anyone who doesn't accept their applications online. I got a flyer telling me I was "pre-approved," for a loan, in the amount of 45K, and showed a low-interest rate of 5.49%. I called them, and they did a soft pull on my credit report. The next day, they called me and said I was approved, just not for a "traditional," loan. They were marketing one of those "debt consolidation," scams, where they tell you to stop making all of your payments, pay them an up-front fee, and a monthly payment. Then they will try to work with your creditors. I told them no way, I was not interested, and that I did not appreciate the bait and switch.

The Rep just kept babbling on about what a good program it is. I tried to politely ask him to stop promoting it, but he would not stop condescending towards me, because I would not agree to the "bait and switch" program. I finally had to hang up, because he would not stop promoting the program I politely rejected. I see this site accepts funds from sellers and advertisers, so I am curious whether the positive reviews here about this group are genuine, and I will watch to see whether this "real" review is posted. Caveat emptor.

Liberty Lending Group response

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. After reviewing your file we see here you have already spoken to one of our managers. We hope that she was able to provide you with further details regarding our process. Again, our financial options range anywhere from a loan, debt consolidation, or other options if we are not able to reach an ideal loan offer here with Liberty Lending Group. It's important that all our clients feel informed and equipped to handle their finances after speaking to one of our certified debt consultants. We are sorry to hear we were not able to give you the option that would best fit your circumstances.IF you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@libertylendinggroup.com.

Best Regards,

Liberty Lending Group

Original review: April 19, 2020

The process was pretty cool with Liberty Lending. I looked online about a loan, and they were one of the first ones that popped up.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information