Call toll free
4.68/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Liberty Lending Group offers personal loans with no hidden fees and no repayments penalties. The experts at Liberty Lending are ready to assist you through the process of obtaining a loan. Our application is simple, quick and hassle-free. Just apply and then browse through your pre-approved offers. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our process!

57 Liberty Lending Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Getting a personal loan from Liberty lending group was very easy, they helped me through the entire process and my creditors are paid and I have a lot lower of an interest rate than what I had been paying my 9 accounts. Thank you Liberty. Highly recommended!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I was a little stressed out the first 5 months but when the first settlement offer came in it gave me more room to breathe easier. I would recommend this to anyone who asks me. I’m feeling more confident with every settlement offer that comes in. I feel that more and more pressure is being taken off my shoulders every month. Thank you Liberty for all you’ve done so far.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have no problem recommending Liberty to anyone. I got the loan offer, called and was funded and the process was simple, need the money for some home renovations that ran up larger than expected, thank you for the great service, thumbs up!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

The bottom line is I received a mailer advertising $87k at 4.99% and I ended up with $55k at 11.99%. Although I didn't get the interest the mailer advertised, I am still saving a few hundred dollars on interest as my credit cards averaged a 23% APR. I only incurred the debt due to unexpected business expenses that popped up I had to get taken care of. The only reasons they are getting a full 5 stars and not 4 is because the representative I spoke with, Kimberly, was extremely helpful and polite and I knew going into this that the initial offer came with fine print.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Got funded from this company and I'm very happy because I really needed the money. The best thing I did with the loan was pay off all of my debt. My credit score is getting better and that's the best part about it. I hope to never be in a situation to have to consolidate debt in the future but if I did I would definitely contact Liberty Lending Group again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I applied and got approved same day and the money was in my account a couple days later. This was my first time applying for a personal loan and I didn't expect for the process to be that simple. The terms were explained very clearly and the staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I would recommend this company.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I had a great experience with Liberty Lending Group. They got me funded quickly and delivered on everything they said they would. Good customer service and high level of professionalism. I was able to pay off all of my credit card debt with the loan and my finances are a lot easier to manage now, and I'm saving lots of money.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I got the funds I needed quickly at a decent rate, I took a lot less than I was originally offered and they didn't pressure me to take the entire offer. My experience was great and wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

This company does what they say they will do. Granted the rate they advertise is not the rate I received but it was very close. Regardless I was able to consolidate 38k in credit card debt and the process was smooth and simple. I wouldnt hesitate to work with them again. Thumbs up.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I was able to consolidate my credit card debt and couple personal loans that I had after some home remodeling and landscaping. Great to have a lower monthly payment and only one payment to manage with lower interest hitting less heavy. Would highly recommend.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

If you have high credit card balances but also have good credit, do not use Liberty Lending Group to consolidate your credit cards. They negotiate with the creditors and only pay a percentage of the balance. This will hurt your credit for a short time. I am making my payments on time and my credit is good, I was just looking to consolidate to one payment instead of 5. I would not want to hurt my credit to get to one payment. I would only suggest it if your credit is suffering and you are not able to make your payments.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Fast approval process, funded right after income was verified, Liberty was fast and my rep was great, everyone I spoke with was very helpful, paid off many accounts and had a great experience with them.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Responded to an offer that was received for a preapproved “personal loan”. Contacted Liberty Lending Group and was advised that a Debt Consolidation Loan was all that I would qualify for. They offered me a loan in the amount needed to pay off all my credit card debt. However, they don’t pay the cards off in the full amount. They settle the debt with the card company for a lesser amount. The credit card company can then issue you a 1099 for the difference which means you have to pay tax on that amount as “income” when you file your taxes at the end of the year. It also causes a negative credit report in your credit file for settling the debt. So you’re paying Liberty the full amount of your card debt, then getting whacked with additional taxes for the settled debt amount all while taking a hit to your credit rating. No thanks. Be aware of what type of loan they offer you.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Liberty lending group delivers on promises. I called from the mailer notice they sent me and was able to get funded at the exact rate they advertised, I'm extremely happy with how smooth the process was and really excited to be saving on the crazy interest rates I was paying before!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

This company was misleading, presumptuous, and condescending. I requested a personal loan and they changed the entire the loan, making it something I did not want. When I explained this to "Jake", he became condescending and argumentative. He told me I had no choice and this was best. Also stated that we would need to close out all credit cards, when this was not the reason I contacted Liberty Lending. He tried to mislead me with semantics and was eager to close the deal, but not meet my needs. His raised voice, false assumptions, and demeaning tone reminded me why I avoid these fraudulent lending companies to begin with.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I was in a situation that I thought I was never going to get out of when I got my loan offer in the mail from Liberty. It was all due to a job transition to Florida, I had endless expenses associated with my move and I took a pay cut in the beginning, I was having trouble keeping up with my minimum monthly payments when I got my consolidation loan from Liberty. They consolidated all my credit card debt and now I am saving every single month, when I couldn't have needed it more than I need it now, I'm forever thankful I made the call to them.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Great company, extremely helpful and tentative throughout the entire process, would highly recommend to all, I got a consolidation loan and then I referred my girlfriend to consolidate her debt with them and they approved her quickly and sent me a gift card for the referral without me even asking! I had my balances on my credit cards become extremely high as a result of being out of work because of an injury that I suffered not too long ago.

I'm back on my feel now and making a decent income, but had to rely on my credit cards for a while and that's what caused the balances on the cards to get to where they were when I contacted Liberty. They listened to my entire situation and showed compassion when I was applying for the loan. It was really an easy process and I submitted my income documents and they paid off all my high interest credit accounts and really got me out of the bind I was in. I could breathe easy now that I got this loan and my creditors are all paid down. Amazing experience and I would and will recommend anyone looking to consolidate to Liberty! Very grateful!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I was able to get the funds needed to consolidate my credit cards and a personal loan, had some funds left over to do a little bit of home remodeling! Liberty Lending was tentative to all my needs and questions. The process was fast and simple! Highly recommend!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Went through Liberty to consolidate my credit cards and a Lending Club personal loan. My interest rates on all my accounts were ridiculous. I was approved for a lower interest and I'm saving $484 a month after the process, extremely grateful!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Satisfied with the service this company provided me, Eric was very professional throughout the process. He explained the terms very well. My cards are paid. I'm excited for my credit to get better and I'm saving money every month with my new payment.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I had racked up so much credit card debt because I had a job transition, I didn't know what to do with all the debt I incurred except for keeping up with the minimum payments only. Then I got a letter from Liberty. They were extremely helpful and understanding from the moment I contacted them. They helped me consolidate and save a ton interest, I am extremely grateful!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I consolidated my debt with a loan from liberty lending group and I'm saving hundreds of dollars on my monthly payment. My interest rate is lower than what I had. I qualified for a 10.9%, wish I got a little better rate, but it's still a good savings. My goal is to increase my payments on months I can and pay this loan off faster. Feeling back on track with my finances.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I contacted Liberty Lending group when I got a loan offer that came in the mail just after we moved to Phoenix. The move costed us a lot more than we expected between renovations, furniture and everything else we needed to get done. I called Liberty to consolidate all the debts we racked up associated with our move and they were extremely helpful! I'm getting my debts paid off now at a lower interest and finally feel like things are back under control!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I am so thankful I made the call to Liberty! They helped me clear out so much debt that I felt I was drowning in. I recently moved to Miami and had so many expenses associated with the move and job transitioning, I needed to use my credit cards, the interest rates were outrageous, then I called Liberty and they saved my situation!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Every team member at this company I spoke with was very kind and responsive. Very impressed with the staff. They got me approved and worked very hard to satisfy all my requests. This is the second time I took a personal loan, and I had a better experience this time around compared to the last company I dealt with. I would call this company again in the future.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I received a letter in the mail for a loan offer for Liberty Lending Group and I called and spoke with Frank and he was a straight shooter. I was very hesitant at first and told him I would call him back. I saved his number and called him a few days later and proceeded forward with the application. He called me after underwriting reviewed my file and asked me to submit some income documents online. I did, had the funds pay off my creditors 3 days later. Great efficient service.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Liberty Lending Group is simply the BEST! They listened to my situation and explained every single option I have, they were not pushy at all and I was able to get my financial situation under control after I faced extremely tough times. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Christina ** was such a pleasure to deal with, she was so educated about the process and was filled with great energy. You can tell the experience was there because of how quick and flush everything went. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a personal loan to consolidate debt.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Liberty has been great. I received a $35k consolidation loan 2 days after calling. The staff was kind and very friendly. They were clear about everything throughout the process. Worked with Erick, thumbs up.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The staff at Liberty was extremely helpful and the process for my loan was extremely simple, got funded pretty quickly and dealt with Megan. I would recommend them to anyone looking to save money on their interest rates.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information