4.46/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Liberty Lending Group offers personal loans with no hidden fees and no repayments penalties. The experts at Liberty Lending are ready to assist you through the process of obtaining a loan. Our application is simple, quick and hassle-free. Just apply and then browse through your pre-approved offers. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our process!

84 Liberty Lending Group Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I had an amazing experience with my debt consolidation loan. The application process was extremely easy and my loan officer, Fidencio ** was so knowledgeable and helpful. His communication was impeccable and made it easy for me to send all the documents he needed. My loan was great because they paid my payees directly, which saved so much time and effort. It only took minutes for the approval and within 3 days the funds were sent out. My terms and interest rate were incredible. They also offered an autopay program for repayment, which is convenient. I am so very satisfied with the experience as a whole. Highly recommend!!!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I had received a letter in the mail about helping be consolidate debt. I did not have a bunch of debt. It was just one credit card that I could not bring the balance down as fast as I would of like due to the interest rate I feel like I was standing still. I made the call to Liberty and they helped me pay off the card in two years. 15,000 is what I owed and I will pay that back to Liberty plus something like 1800 fee. This was a much better option for me than my bank which would of had me paying the next 10 years to get a 0 balance. The lending company was very excited to help and always called me back to update me about my loan and I would recommend them to anyone who need the same assistance.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I received a mailer for Liberty Lending offering a great rate to consolidate my credit cards. We took a chance for the first time responding to something like this. The customer service rep at Liberty was extremely helpful and kind. We told them we didn't want a credit card settlement (that can damage credit a bit) but a personal loan in order to pay off high interest credit cards and to have extra funds for a surgery coming up. We were referred to their sister company FreedomPlus for a personal loan and to complete the process. All of this took just one afternoon. By that night, we had been approved and signed all necessary documents.

We are so thankful we called and made this decision. It will pay off our cards within a few years and at a much lower interest rate. They would have never been paid off this quickly with just the minimum payments being made. All together those payments were much higher than this simple loan payment. We would definitely recommend this company just on their professional and friendly manner but definitely to also help pay down debt. Very happy consumer!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I was in a situation that I thought I was never going to get out of when I got my loan offer in the mail from Liberty. It was all due to a job transition to Florida, I had endless expenses associated with my move and I took a pay cut in the beginning, I was having trouble keeping up with my minimum monthly payments when I got my consolidation loan from Liberty. They consolidated all my credit card debt and now I am saving every single month, when I couldn't have needed it more than I need it now, I'm forever thankful I made the call to them.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Great company, extremely helpful and tentative throughout the entire process, would highly recommend to all, I got a consolidation loan and then I referred my girlfriend to consolidate her debt with them and they approved her quickly and sent me a gift card for the referral without me even asking! I had my balances on my credit cards become extremely high as a result of being out of work because of an injury that I suffered not too long ago.

I'm back on my feel now and making a decent income, but had to rely on my credit cards for a while and that's what caused the balances on the cards to get to where they were when I contacted Liberty. They listened to my entire situation and showed compassion when I was applying for the loan. It was really an easy process and I submitted my income documents and they paid off all my high interest credit accounts and really got me out of the bind I was in. I could breathe easy now that I got this loan and my creditors are all paid down. Amazing experience and I would and will recommend anyone looking to consolidate to Liberty! Very grateful!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Liberty Lending Group was so helpful in finding me a loan in order to pay off two high interest credit cards. The process was easy and pretty much complete in one day. I would definitely call them again.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Received an offer in the mail for a loan to consolidate debt. Responded online with my "special ID offer code." After applying, they asked for contact info so that someone could contact me. I decided "forget it," and aborted the page and did not complete it. Next day, 3 calls from a female from Los Angeles: Liberty Funding. I answered on the third call, it was a male, but not the female who had left two messages. The male tells me that my loan is in underwriting (don't know how, didn't complete anything), and then says, "Get a pen and write everything I tell you down." His tone was in fact very condescending as another reviewer shared. I wrote nothing and just listened. He proceeded to tell me how Liberty can "consolidate" all of my debt and pay it off, and will close all my accounts in the process.

Several more times he tells me, "Make sure that you are writing down what I say because it's really important." I just listen, still not writing. I stop him mid sentence because he won't shut up and tell him "NO, this is not what I was seeking and I didn't even complete the contact info for you to call me." He says, "Can I just ask why you wouldn't want to get out of debt?" I laughed and said, "Not your way. I haven't missed a payment on a single obligation, and thought it would be simpler to consolidate and have one payment (like others have said), instead of several. I have NO intention of closing any of my accounts and will pay all my creditors as I always have. No thanks," and I hung up.

Immediately after, I got an email with all that "Important information I needed to write down." I marked it as spam and deleted it. Over the next two days, 3 more calls that I blocked. If you don't qualify for their "promo offer," they will attempt this tactic to snare you. The 1 star reviews are absolutely right. Please be careful. Side note: I was particularly annoyed by the condescension in his voice. If that's how they do business, they can keep it.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Dealing with LLG has been a very seamless and painless experience. They were prompt with timelines. It was very refreshing to deal with a company that did what they said they were going to do. I will recommend LLG to anyone in need in the future!

Original review: June 28, 2019

We received a letter in the mail offering to help us consolidate our debt into one monthly payment. We had several credit cards that we wanted to pay off and get a lower interest rate on in the process. The process was very easy and painless. We talked to a consultant named Holli and she was very helpful and she got the process started quickly. She stayed in constant contact with us either through either phone or email. We had the whole thing finished in a few days. Thank you for all the help and making so easy.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I am writing to let you know how pleased my husband I were with your services. I must admit that at first I was Leery if using a loan company that solicited through the mail. We had been disappointed in the past. However Marilyn, our advisor immediately put me at ease and was such a responsive and knowledgeable person. I would definitely recommend your services to others.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information