Call toll free
4.75/5
Based on 20 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Liberty Lending Group offers personal loans with no hidden fees and no repayments penalties. The experts at Liberty Lending are ready to assist you through the process of obtaining a loan. Our application is simple, quick and hassle-free. Just apply and then browse through your pre-approved offers. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our process!

20 Liberty Lending Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 10, 2018

I would highly recommend Liberty Lending Group. I received my loan offer in the mail and had the funds in my account 2 days later, I was able to consolidate some debts and now saving $288 on interest per month.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 20, 2018

I called about my loan offer in the mail. From the moment I spoke to the representative until I received the funds they were courteous and respectful. They walked me through all my options and were patient as I made my decision a few days later. Would recommend Liberty to anyone

Original review: June 9, 2018

I originally called for a loan to consolidate my credit cards. My credit wasn't that good so I ended up not getting approved. They transferred me to a company that helped me enroll into a program that is now paying off my debts and my credit is slowly getting better.

Original review: June 9, 2018

The thing that impressed me the most was how fast I got my money. My rep was very patient, I probably asked him 1000 questions while we were going over the terms since this is my first time taking a personal loan. He remained very professional with me. Thanks.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I was able to get qualified for my loan very quickly, received the funds quick. I would highly recommend Liberty Lending Group to anyone in need of paying lower interest on their debt. Thank you Liberty.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: June 8, 2018

From the time I received the Liberty check in the mail to funding was 3 days. I called in and they quickly went through the application process and transferred me over the funding department, overall happy with experience.

Original review: June 8, 2018

The reps I spoke with were courteous and polite, they went over my loan offer with patience as I had a million questions. I ended up qualifying for a little less than what was offered through one of their lending partner, paid off my car.

Original review: June 7, 2018

The loan terms are great, the APR is OK, saving money overall on interest. Friendly customer service staff. Would recommend anyone to Liberty. They helped me consolidate my debt and improve my credit score.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I didn't get approved for the loan through Liberty Lending (as I thought I wouldn't) yet the representative I spoke with was very courteous in letting me know the other options available to me. When I called I was already a few months behind on my monthly payments and they told me about their debt settlement consolidation program. At first I was hesitant, yet signed up a few months ago and just got my first settlement today. I was impressed I was able to settle that quickly, still wish I qualified for the actual pre-approval they sent me.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I called Liberty Lending Group a bit skeptical of the rate they were advertising. When I call I spoke to representative that was very friendly and explained the rate isn't set in stone. I ended up applying and qualifying for a rate 1.19% higher than they originally offered. I'm saving $144 a month on interest with one payment to Liberty now.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Very impressed with this company. They keep me smiling while I deal with them because the staff is truly amazing. Not to mention I got approved for a personal loan at a really reasonable interest rate. I would deal with this company again if I had to and I would recommend this company to my friends.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I got funded which is great since everyone else was denying me but my payment was higher than what I thought it would be. Either way I was able to finally pay off my credit cards and I now have only 1 payment and they don't penalize me for paying extra. This is my first personal loan and I had a good experience so far.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I'm a happy customer. The rep I spoke with was very helpful and attentive to my needs. I got my loan a few days after the application was submitted. Very easy process, happy I made the call. Highly recommend this company for a personal loan.

Original review: May 17, 2018

The company was very understanding to my situation when it comes to the reason why I needed to take out a loan to consolidate all my debts, I just wish they could approve you for more than what was originally offered, it seems like they weren't flexible on that in my case.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Got funded with a decent interest rate and was able to pay off my credit cards and get in line to be out of debt faster and saving more money now. I'm happy with the results. Thank you guys for everything. I will be sending some friends to get a loan. Please help them.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I got the money three days after my first call. My credit is not outstanding but it's decent. I was impressed with the simple process and my rep, Travis really took care of me. Thank you for walking me through the process and explaining the terms to me.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Im all smiles after dealing with Liberty Lending Group. I got a loan from them very quickly. My interests rate was higher than what was on the ad I got to my house but its still a lot better than what I was paying on my credit cards. Probably one of the best moves I've made with my finances.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Nothing but good things to say about these guys. They turned a negative into a positive. My credit card debt was making my credit worse at first. I got approved for $25k at 9.4%. I paid off all 7 of my credit cards and now I don't have so many revolving debts on my credit report. Overall happy I made this call. I never used to believe in paying off debt with a loan but it all makes sense now that I'm saving money and my credit is getting better. Thank you.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I would highly recommend this company for a personal loan. Approved in 24 hours and funds were available for use in less than 5 days. I cleared up all my credit card debt and now I have a lower payment, lower interest rate, and a higher credit score. Thank you so much Liberty Lending Group, amazing!

Original review: May 3, 2018

I had an outstanding experience with Liberty Lending Group! The application process was easy and super fast. I qualified for a $25,000 loan with a 10.3% APR. My credit score was at a 680 when I applied. The money was deposited into my account in 2 days. I was able to pay off all my high-interest credit cards, and I'm now able to save close to $200 a month and over $7500 in interest charges by paying it off in five years. The terms were explained to me very clearly prior to signing and my account was set up right away with my first payment scheduled on the date I wanted. Overall, I'm very pleased with what I was able to achieve with Liberty Lending Group, I would definitely recommend them to anyone for a personal loan.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information