4.86/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Liberty Lending Group offers personal loans with no hidden fees and no repayments penalties. The experts at Liberty Lending are ready to assist you through the process of obtaining a loan. Our application is simple, quick and hassle-free. Just apply and then browse through your pre-approved offers. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our process!

Read More Read More
Last updated: May 17, 2018

7 Liberty Lending Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 17, 2018

The company was very understanding to my situation when it comes to the reason why I needed to take out a loan to consolidate all my debts, I just wish they could approve you for more than what was originally offered, it seems like they weren't flexible on that in my case.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Got funded with a decent interest rate and was able to pay off my credit cards and get in line to be out of debt faster and saving more money now. I'm happy with the results. Thank you guys for everything. I will be sending some friends to get a loan. Please help them.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I got the money three days after my first call. My credit is not outstanding but it's decent. I was impressed with the simple process and my rep, Travis really took care of me. Thank you for walking me through the process and explaining the terms to me.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Im all smiles after dealing with Liberty Lending Group. I got a loan from them very quickly. My interests rate was higher than what was on the ad I got to my house but its still a lot better than what I was paying on my credit cards. Probably one of the best moves I've made with my finances.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Nothing but good things to say about these guys. They turned a negative into a positive. My credit card debt was making my credit worse at first. I got approved for $25k at 9.4%. I paid off all 7 of my credit cards and now I don't have so many revolving debts on my credit report. Overall happy I made this call. I never used to believe in paying off debt with a loan but it all makes sense now that I'm saving money and my credit is getting better. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: May 4, 2018

I would highly recommend this company for a personal loan. Approved in 24 hours and funds were available for use in less than 5 days. I cleared up all my credit card debt and now I have a lower payment, lower interest rate, and a higher credit score. Thank you so much Liberty Lending Group, amazing!

Original review: May 3, 2018

I had an outstanding experience with Liberty Lending Group! The application process was easy and super fast. I qualified for a $25,000 loan with a 10.3% APR. My credit score was at a 680 when I applied. The money was deposited into my account in 2 days. I was able to pay off all my high-interest credit cards, and I'm now able to save close to $200 a month and over $7500 in interest charges by paying it off in five years. The terms were explained to me very clearly prior to signing and my account was set up right away with my first payment scheduled on the date I wanted. Overall, I'm very pleased with what I was able to achieve with Liberty Lending Group, I would definitely recommend them to anyone for a personal loan.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information