Call toll free
4.84/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Liberty Lending Group offers personal loans with no hidden fees and no repayments penalties. The experts at Liberty Lending are ready to assist you through the process of obtaining a loan. Our application is simple, quick and hassle-free. Just apply and then browse through your pre-approved offers. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our process!

34 Liberty Lending Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I am so thankful I made the call to Liberty! They helped me clear out so much debt that I felt I was drowning in. I recently moved to Miami and had so many expenses associated with the move and job transitioning, I needed to use my credit cards, the interest rates were outrageous, then I called Liberty and they saved my situation!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Every team member at this company I spoke with was very kind and responsive. Very impressed with the staff. They got me approved and worked very hard to satisfy all my requests. This is the second time I took a personal loan, and I had a better experience this time around compared to the last company I dealt with. I would call this company again in the future.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I received a letter in the mail for a loan offer for Liberty Lending Group and I called and spoke with Frank and he was a straight shooter. I was very hesitant at first and told him I would call him back. I saved his number and called him a few days later and proceeded forward with the application. He called me after underwriting reviewed my file and asked me to submit some income documents online. I did, had the funds pay off my creditors 3 days later. Great efficient service.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Liberty Lending Group is simply the BEST! They listened to my situation and explained every single option I have, they were not pushy at all and I was able to get my financial situation under control after I faced extremely tough times. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Christina ** was such a pleasure to deal with, she was so educated about the process and was filled with great energy. You can tell the experience was there because of how quick and flush everything went. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a personal loan to consolidate debt.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Liberty has been great. I received a $35k consolidation loan 2 days after calling. The staff was kind and very friendly. They were clear about everything throughout the process. Worked with Erick, thumbs up.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The staff at Liberty was extremely helpful and the process for my loan was extremely simple, got funded pretty quickly and dealt with Megan. I would recommend them to anyone looking to save money on their interest rates.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The process to consolidate my debts with Liberty was easy and quick. They explained thoroughly the benefits of my personal loan going to my credit cards and creditors directly vs being funded directly to me. Would recommend to anyone needing lower rates.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Anthony ** was very helpful throughout this process. I was very impressed with how patient he was with me, I waited weeks before actually taking the offer and he didn't pressure me at all, he kindly followed up with me to make sure my situation doesn't get worse. Overall impressed with the service. My interest rate was a tad bit higher than what I expected but I'm still in a lot better situation now than I was before. I'm happy I took the loan and happy I had the chance to work with Anthony. Thanks again!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I received a loan offer in the mail to consolidate high-interest credit cards. The personal loan went smooth. I worked with Frank who was easy going and not pushy at all, got funded 1 day after submitting my income docs.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Liberty's personal loan has been such a blessing! I got approved rather quickly and to my surprise at a better interest rate than I was offered at lending club. I Liberty a big thank you and my representative Kevin was great.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

From start to finish Liberty was extremely helpful and professional. They helped walk me through the repayment terms and were transparent about the interest rate and all. I would recommend Liberty to anyone, solid company.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I'm very happy I called and reached Kristina. She was very patient with me and really took her time while I figured out what I wanted to do for myself. I had all of my questions answered very clearly. She continued to follow up with me to make sure I got everything taken care of. I feel comfortable with this company especially knowing my file is in the right hands, thanks for everything Kristina. :)

Original review: July 25, 2018

I got the money a couple days after I applied, I promised the agent I spoke with that I would leave a good review if he got the funds to me same week and here I am. I would have gave a 5 star if my interest rate was a little lower but it still works for me, thanks!

Original review: July 10, 2018

I would highly recommend Liberty Lending Group. I received my loan offer in the mail and had the funds in my account 2 days later, I was able to consolidate some debts and now saving $288 on interest per month.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I called about my loan offer in the mail. From the moment I spoke to the representative until I received the funds they were courteous and respectful. They walked me through all my options and were patient as I made my decision a few days later. Would recommend Liberty to anyone

Original review: June 9, 2018

I originally called for a loan to consolidate my credit cards. My credit wasn't that good so I ended up not getting approved. They transferred me to a company that helped me enroll into a program that is now paying off my debts and my credit is slowly getting better.

Original review: June 9, 2018

The thing that impressed me the most was how fast I got my money. My rep was very patient, I probably asked him 1000 questions while we were going over the terms since this is my first time taking a personal loan. He remained very professional with me. Thanks.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I was able to get qualified for my loan very quickly, received the funds quick. I would highly recommend Liberty Lending Group to anyone in need of paying lower interest on their debt. Thank you Liberty.

Original review: June 8, 2018

From the time I received the Liberty check in the mail to funding was 3 days. I called in and they quickly went through the application process and transferred me over the funding department, overall happy with experience.

Original review: June 8, 2018

The reps I spoke with were courteous and polite, they went over my loan offer with patience as I had a million questions. I ended up qualifying for a little less than what was offered through one of their lending partner, paid off my car.

Original review: June 7, 2018

The loan terms are great, the APR is OK, saving money overall on interest. Friendly customer service staff. Would recommend anyone to Liberty. They helped me consolidate my debt and improve my credit score.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I didn't get approved for the loan through Liberty Lending (as I thought I wouldn't) yet the representative I spoke with was very courteous in letting me know the other options available to me. When I called I was already a few months behind on my monthly payments and they told me about their debt settlement consolidation program. At first I was hesitant, yet signed up a few months ago and just got my first settlement today. I was impressed I was able to settle that quickly, still wish I qualified for the actual pre-approval they sent me.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I called Liberty Lending Group a bit skeptical of the rate they were advertising. When I call I spoke to representative that was very friendly and explained the rate isn't set in stone. I ended up applying and qualifying for a rate 1.19% higher than they originally offered. I'm saving $144 a month on interest with one payment to Liberty now.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Very impressed with this company. They keep me smiling while I deal with them because the staff is truly amazing. Not to mention I got approved for a personal loan at a really reasonable interest rate. I would deal with this company again if I had to and I would recommend this company to my friends.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I got funded which is great since everyone else was denying me but my payment was higher than what I thought it would be. Either way I was able to finally pay off my credit cards and I now have only 1 payment and they don't penalize me for paying extra. This is my first personal loan and I had a good experience so far.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I'm a happy customer. The rep I spoke with was very helpful and attentive to my needs. I got my loan a few days after the application was submitted. Very easy process, happy I made the call. Highly recommend this company for a personal loan.

Original review: May 17, 2018

The company was very understanding to my situation when it comes to the reason why I needed to take out a loan to consolidate all my debts, I just wish they could approve you for more than what was originally offered, it seems like they weren't flexible on that in my case.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Got funded with a decent interest rate and was able to pay off my credit cards and get in line to be out of debt faster and saving more money now. I'm happy with the results. Thank you guys for everything. I will be sending some friends to get a loan. Please help them.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I got the money three days after my first call. My credit is not outstanding but it's decent. I was impressed with the simple process and my rep, Travis really took care of me. Thank you for walking me through the process and explaining the terms to me.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information