2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.19/5

Liberty Lending Group offers personal loans with no hidden fees and no repayments penalties. The experts at Liberty Lending are ready to assist you through the process of obtaining a loan. Our application is simple, quick and hassle-free. Just apply and then browse through your pre-approved offers. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our process!

Liberty Lending Group(800) 430-4715

Liberty Lending Group Reviews

Original review: March 16, 2020

On 3.14 2020 I called Liberty to seek a loan, but was turned down. The agent, Ashley **, however told me there was another option, debt consolidation, that I did qualify for. She explained this option to me in detail in a very clear professional and knowledgeable manner, waiting until I understood each step before moving on to the next step. Her patience with me, an elder, was most noteworthy, she didn't rush me through the process. I initially declined the offer. However after reflection decided the offer would be best to address my current fiscal situation.

I called her back the next day and left a message for her to get back in touch. She called me back on 3.16.2020 and I re-initiated the process to accept the offer. I can say that Ashley's presentation and assistance were major factors in my accepting the offer. She then walked me though the acceptance process and the seemingly never ending paperwork, again making sure I was apprised and comfortable moving forward. Ashley ** was good representative for liberty, and I am most appreciative...thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I had an amazing experience with my debt consolidation loan. The application process was extremely easy and my loan officer, Fidencio ** was so knowledgeable and helpful. His communication was impeccable and made it easy for me to send all the documents he needed. My loan was great because they paid my payees directly, which saved so much time and effort. It only took minutes for the approval and within 3 days the funds were sent out. My terms and interest rate were incredible. They also offered an autopay program for repayment, which is convenient. I am so very satisfied with the experience as a whole. Highly recommend!!!

Original review: June 28, 2019

We received a letter in the mail offering to help us consolidate our debt into one monthly payment. We had several credit cards that we wanted to pay off and get a lower interest rate on in the process. The process was very easy and painless. We talked to a consultant named Holli and she was very helpful and she got the process started quickly. She stayed in constant contact with us either through either phone or email. We had the whole thing finished in a few days. Thank you for all the help and making so easy.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I had received a letter in the mail about helping be consolidate debt. I did not have a bunch of debt. It was just one credit card that I could not bring the balance down as fast as I would of like due to the interest rate I feel like I was standing still. I made the call to Liberty and they helped me pay off the card in two years. 15,000 is what I owed and I will pay that back to Liberty plus something like 1800 fee. This was a much better option for me than my bank which would of had me paying the next 10 years to get a 0 balance. The lending company was very excited to help and always called me back to update me about my loan and I would recommend them to anyone who need the same assistance.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I received a mailer for Liberty Lending offering a great rate to consolidate my credit cards. We took a chance for the first time responding to something like this. The customer service rep at Liberty was extremely helpful and kind. We told them we didn't want a credit card settlement (that can damage credit a bit) but a personal loan in order to pay off high interest credit cards and to have extra funds for a surgery coming up. We were referred to their sister company FreedomPlus for a personal loan and to complete the process. All of this took just one afternoon. By that night, we had been approved and signed all necessary documents.

We are so thankful we called and made this decision. It will pay off our cards within a few years and at a much lower interest rate. They would have never been paid off this quickly with just the minimum payments being made. All together those payments were much higher than this simple loan payment. We would definitely recommend this company just on their professional and friendly manner but definitely to also help pay down debt. Very happy consumer!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: March 28, 2020

I got a personal loan from Liberty Lending. It was pretty straightforward. Whatever the rate and terms were given, they helped.

Original review: March 14, 2020

Everyone I talked to was very friendly and helpful! They worked with me to get the highest loan possible. They let me take my time to make sure I knew what credit cards I wanted to include in the loan. Very helpful.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I liked Liberty Lending Group's friendliness and their rate was good. Their customer service was good as well and their application process didn’t take that long. But too many emails have been sent after the thing was done.

Original review: March 8, 2020

Liberty seemed pretty good and they're the first one I looked at. The application process was fast and fair but the rates could still be lower. Their reps did a good job.

Original review: March 2, 2020

I was trying to borrow from another company but they couldn't help me, so they put me through Liberty. I got a personal loan, and the application process was pretty quick. I spoke with the customer service a few times and that went really well. They were professional and efficient. The rate was reasonable. It’s lower than what I’m paying for my credit cards. They could offer lower interest rates now that the federal rates are down. Otherwise, everything is good. I'm very satisfied.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information