Call toll free
4.87/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Liberty Lending Group offers personal loans with no hidden fees and no repayments penalties. The experts at Liberty Lending are ready to assist you through the process of obtaining a loan. Our application is simple, quick and hassle-free. Just apply and then browse through your pre-approved offers. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our process!

42 Liberty Lending Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I was in a situation that I thought I was never going to get out of when I got my loan offer in the mail from Liberty. It was all due to a job transition to Florida, I had endless expenses associated with my move and I took a pay cut in the beginning, I was having trouble keeping up with my minimum monthly payments when I got my consolidation loan from Liberty. They consolidated all my credit card debt and now I am saving every single month, when I couldn't have needed it more than I need it now, I'm forever thankful I made the call to them.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Great company, extremely helpful and tentative throughout the entire process, would highly recommend to all, I got a consolidation loan and then I referred my girlfriend to consolidate her debt with them and they approved her quickly and sent me a gift card for the referral without me even asking! I had my balances on my credit cards become extremely high as a result of being out of work because of an injury that I suffered not too long ago.

I'm back on my feel now and making a decent income, but had to rely on my credit cards for a while and that's what caused the balances on the cards to get to where they were when I contacted Liberty. They listened to my entire situation and showed compassion when I was applying for the loan. It was really an easy process and I submitted my income documents and they paid off all my high interest credit accounts and really got me out of the bind I was in. I could breathe easy now that I got this loan and my creditors are all paid down. Amazing experience and I would and will recommend anyone looking to consolidate to Liberty! Very grateful!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I was able to get the funds needed to consolidate my credit cards and a personal loan, had some funds left over to do a little bit of home remodeling! Liberty Lending was tentative to all my needs and questions. The process was fast and simple! Highly recommend!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Went through Liberty to consolidate my credit cards and a Lending Club personal loan. My interest rates on all my accounts were ridiculous. I was approved for a lower interest and I'm saving $484 a month after the process, extremely grateful!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Satisfied with the service this company provided me, Eric was very professional throughout the process. He explained the terms very well. My cards are paid. I'm excited for my credit to get better and I'm saving money every month with my new payment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I had racked up so much credit card debt because I had a job transition, I didn't know what to do with all the debt I incurred except for keeping up with the minimum payments only. Then I got a letter from Liberty. They were extremely helpful and understanding from the moment I contacted them. They helped me consolidate and save a ton interest, I am extremely grateful!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I consolidated my debt with a loan from liberty lending group and I'm saving hundreds of dollars on my monthly payment. My interest rate is lower than what I had. I qualified for a 10.9%, wish I got a little better rate, but it's still a good savings. My goal is to increase my payments on months I can and pay this loan off faster. Feeling back on track with my finances.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I contacted Liberty Lending group when I got a loan offer that came in the mail just after we moved to Phoenix. The move costed us a lot more than we expected between renovations, furniture and everything else we needed to get done. I called Liberty to consolidate all the debts we racked up associated with our move and they were extremely helpful! I'm getting my debts paid off now at a lower interest and finally feel like things are back under control!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I am so thankful I made the call to Liberty! They helped me clear out so much debt that I felt I was drowning in. I recently moved to Miami and had so many expenses associated with the move and job transitioning, I needed to use my credit cards, the interest rates were outrageous, then I called Liberty and they saved my situation!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Every team member at this company I spoke with was very kind and responsive. Very impressed with the staff. They got me approved and worked very hard to satisfy all my requests. This is the second time I took a personal loan, and I had a better experience this time around compared to the last company I dealt with. I would call this company again in the future.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I received a letter in the mail for a loan offer for Liberty Lending Group and I called and spoke with Frank and he was a straight shooter. I was very hesitant at first and told him I would call him back. I saved his number and called him a few days later and proceeded forward with the application. He called me after underwriting reviewed my file and asked me to submit some income documents online. I did, had the funds pay off my creditors 3 days later. Great efficient service.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Liberty Lending Group is simply the BEST! They listened to my situation and explained every single option I have, they were not pushy at all and I was able to get my financial situation under control after I faced extremely tough times. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Christina ** was such a pleasure to deal with, she was so educated about the process and was filled with great energy. You can tell the experience was there because of how quick and flush everything went. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a personal loan to consolidate debt.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Liberty has been great. I received a $35k consolidation loan 2 days after calling. The staff was kind and very friendly. They were clear about everything throughout the process. Worked with Erick, thumbs up.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The staff at Liberty was extremely helpful and the process for my loan was extremely simple, got funded pretty quickly and dealt with Megan. I would recommend them to anyone looking to save money on their interest rates.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The process to consolidate my debts with Liberty was easy and quick. They explained thoroughly the benefits of my personal loan going to my credit cards and creditors directly vs being funded directly to me. Would recommend to anyone needing lower rates.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Anthony ** was very helpful throughout this process. I was very impressed with how patient he was with me, I waited weeks before actually taking the offer and he didn't pressure me at all, he kindly followed up with me to make sure my situation doesn't get worse. Overall impressed with the service. My interest rate was a tad bit higher than what I expected but I'm still in a lot better situation now than I was before. I'm happy I took the loan and happy I had the chance to work with Anthony. Thanks again!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I received a loan offer in the mail to consolidate high-interest credit cards. The personal loan went smooth. I worked with Frank who was easy going and not pushy at all, got funded 1 day after submitting my income docs.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Liberty's personal loan has been such a blessing! I got approved rather quickly and to my surprise at a better interest rate than I was offered at lending club. I Liberty a big thank you and my representative Kevin was great.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

From start to finish Liberty was extremely helpful and professional. They helped walk me through the repayment terms and were transparent about the interest rate and all. I would recommend Liberty to anyone, solid company.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I'm very happy I called and reached Kristina. She was very patient with me and really took her time while I figured out what I wanted to do for myself. I had all of my questions answered very clearly. She continued to follow up with me to make sure I got everything taken care of. I feel comfortable with this company especially knowing my file is in the right hands, thanks for everything Kristina. :)

Original review: July 25, 2018

I got the money a couple days after I applied, I promised the agent I spoke with that I would leave a good review if he got the funds to me same week and here I am. I would have gave a 5 star if my interest rate was a little lower but it still works for me, thanks!

Original review: July 10, 2018

I would highly recommend Liberty Lending Group. I received my loan offer in the mail and had the funds in my account 2 days later, I was able to consolidate some debts and now saving $288 on interest per month.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I called about my loan offer in the mail. From the moment I spoke to the representative until I received the funds they were courteous and respectful. They walked me through all my options and were patient as I made my decision a few days later. Would recommend Liberty to anyone

Original review: June 9, 2018

I originally called for a loan to consolidate my credit cards. My credit wasn't that good so I ended up not getting approved. They transferred me to a company that helped me enroll into a program that is now paying off my debts and my credit is slowly getting better.

Original review: June 9, 2018

The thing that impressed me the most was how fast I got my money. My rep was very patient, I probably asked him 1000 questions while we were going over the terms since this is my first time taking a personal loan. He remained very professional with me. Thanks.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I was able to get qualified for my loan very quickly, received the funds quick. I would highly recommend Liberty Lending Group to anyone in need of paying lower interest on their debt. Thank you Liberty.

Original review: June 8, 2018

From the time I received the Liberty check in the mail to funding was 3 days. I called in and they quickly went through the application process and transferred me over the funding department, overall happy with experience.

Original review: June 8, 2018

The reps I spoke with were courteous and polite, they went over my loan offer with patience as I had a million questions. I ended up qualifying for a little less than what was offered through one of their lending partner, paid off my car.

Original review: June 7, 2018

The loan terms are great, the APR is OK, saving money overall on interest. Friendly customer service staff. Would recommend anyone to Liberty. They helped me consolidate my debt and improve my credit score.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information