Visit Website
  3. Personal Loans
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.23/5

Liberty Lending Group offers personal loans with no hidden fees and no repayments penalties. The experts at Liberty Lending are ready to assist you through the process of obtaining a loan. Our application is simple, quick and hassle-free. Just apply and then browse through your pre-approved offers. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our process!

Liberty Lending Group Reviews

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I had an amazing experience with my debt consolidation loan. The application process was extremely easy and my loan officer, Fidencio ** was so knowledgeable and helpful. His communication was impeccable and made it easy for me to send all the documents he needed. My loan was great because they paid my payees directly, which saved so much time and effort. It only took minutes for the approval and within 3 days the funds were sent out. My terms and interest rate were incredible. They also offered an autopay program for repayment, which is convenient. I am so very satisfied with the experience as a whole. Highly recommend!!!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 28, 2019

We received a letter in the mail offering to help us consolidate our debt into one monthly payment. We had several credit cards that we wanted to pay off and get a lower interest rate on in the process. The process was very easy and painless. We talked to a consultant named Holli and she was very helpful and she got the process started quickly. She stayed in constant contact with us either through either phone or email. We had the whole thing finished in a few days. Thank you for all the help and making so easy.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I had received a letter in the mail about helping be consolidate debt. I did not have a bunch of debt. It was just one credit card that I could not bring the balance down as fast as I would of like due to the interest rate I feel like I was standing still. I made the call to Liberty and they helped me pay off the card in two years. 15,000 is what I owed and I will pay that back to Liberty plus something like 1800 fee. This was a much better option for me than my bank which would of had me paying the next 10 years to get a 0 balance. The lending company was very excited to help and always called me back to update me about my loan and I would recommend them to anyone who need the same assistance.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I have had a great experience with Liberty! The representatives have been so responsive and helpful in explaining the process and walking me through it. I feel pretty good about turning a big chunk of my credit card debt into a personal loan with an interest rate that does not compound. (I also learned the difference in how credit card companies compound interest and how much of a difference it makes when you are paying interest on interest vs interest on just the principal amount, during this process.) Overall great experience.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I received a mailer for Liberty Lending offering a great rate to consolidate my credit cards. We took a chance for the first time responding to something like this. The customer service rep at Liberty was extremely helpful and kind. We told them we didn't want a credit card settlement (that can damage credit a bit) but a personal loan in order to pay off high interest credit cards and to have extra funds for a surgery coming up. We were referred to their sister company FreedomPlus for a personal loan and to complete the process. All of this took just one afternoon. By that night, we had been approved and signed all necessary documents.

We are so thankful we called and made this decision. It will pay off our cards within a few years and at a much lower interest rate. They would have never been paid off this quickly with just the minimum payments being made. All together those payments were much higher than this simple loan payment. We would definitely recommend this company just on their professional and friendly manner but definitely to also help pay down debt. Very happy consumer!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I wanted to consolidate and Liberty Lending Group gave me a decent deal. And as far as I know, it was a good deal. Their annual rate is a little high, but it’s okay. The loan specialist I worked with was fine. Their log-on system is not bad, but they could’ve explained it better because it wasn’t explained real good on how to get in and find out information on my loan.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

This is Donna **. Milo has been a fantastic fantastic helper on getting my experience done at this time and I cannot thank all of your helpers that has got me through this experience and I appreciate your time.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Liberty came through with flying colors. They did everything they said they were gonna do. I sent them the correct information, they handled it, and it was a three-day experience. They told me that the extra cash would be there on Friday, and then the next Friday, all the payments would be made, and it was paid exactly right. I didn't have any headaches. I had a little hard time with figuring out who I was gonna pay back. But they worked it out. It's been a good experience so far.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I checked the options out at Liberty Lending Group, and it was a decent option. I got a refinance and the application process was the best part. It was really quick and easy. It was easy to work with the agent as well. I was impressed with their rep's communication, consistency and promptness. I'm even looking for another refi pretty soon, so I'd probably call them back.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I was referred by my debt consolidation, at first, it seemed like a good idea, then you start to crunch numbers and realize that you are paying a ridiculously high-interest rate and a 35-month payment plan means an additional $3600.00 in payments. They seem to lend to people that are trying to get out of debt, they tell you it's okay to make additional payments, but let us think about the notion that if someone is trying to get out of debt how are they going to afford extra payments on that interest? And, why do they need to have full disclosure of my banking statements? Something seems fishy here to me? I think I will just stay where I am at right now, thanks.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information