2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.15/5

Liberty Lending Group is an invitation-only online lending platform that offers personal loans and debt relief programs. The lender advertises no hidden fees and consistent interest rates throughout the life of your loan as well as fast approvals and online applications.

Liberty Lending Group Call Now Toll Free (800) 430-4715
Call Now Toll Free

Liberty Lending Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: April 9, 2020

I received their mail, went through the offer and spoke to Liberty Lending. It was great because I wanted to do a consolidation of my credit card. I saw what they were offering and that enabled me to put all my consolidations, just pay one side instead of keeping different dates of payments with different credit cards. The application process went smoothly as well. We were able to talk about each card and plan, and the process was reasonably good.

It was a standard process and the timeframe was good enough. It’s not like I could just walk in. There are some required documents that I might need to scan and send and the timeframe was within the range because sometimes they say I did not send the right documents, or things like that. It was a professional experience. They gave me all the options that I needed to do and they gave me time to complete all of it. It was not like they were pressuring. They gave me all the necessary offer. It suits me, so I was quite satisfied.

Get buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I googled the top 20 lending groups of the year and Liberty Lending was consistently at the top. I decided to go with them because consistently, they’re number one right now. Setting up was super fast. I applied for a loan late at night and from the point that I submitted everything, it was 15 minutes then I got a call the next day around 10:00 in the morning. Within eight hours, they already made the call to talk to me and get more information. We were replying through emails and the response time was quick. I was happy with it. I like the rates too. I had a loan before and the rate was 35%. It was something crazy. Having a 5.9 rate is good for me, at least.

Original review: March 16, 2020

On 3.14 2020 I called Liberty to seek a loan, but was turned down. The agent, Ashley **, however told me there was another option, debt consolidation, that I did qualify for. She explained this option to me in detail in a very clear professional and knowledgeable manner, waiting until I understood each step before moving on to the next step. Her patience with me, an elder, was most noteworthy, she didn't rush me through the process. I initially declined the offer. However after reflection decided the offer would be best to address my current fiscal situation.

I called her back the next day and left a message for her to get back in touch. She called me back on 3.16.2020 and I re-initiated the process to accept the offer. I can say that Ashley's presentation and assistance were major factors in my accepting the offer. She then walked me though the acceptance process and the seemingly never ending paperwork, again making sure I was apprised and comfortable moving forward. Ashley ** was good representative for liberty, and I am most appreciative...thank you.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I had an amazing experience with my debt consolidation loan. The application process was extremely easy and my loan officer, Fidencio ** was so knowledgeable and helpful. His communication was impeccable and made it easy for me to send all the documents he needed. My loan was great because they paid my payees directly, which saved so much time and effort. It only took minutes for the approval and within 3 days the funds were sent out. My terms and interest rate were incredible. They also offered an autopay program for repayment, which is convenient. I am so very satisfied with the experience as a whole. Highly recommend!!!

Original review: June 13, 2020

I went with Liberty after talking with the loan counselor. He was very knowledgeable and able to answer my questions. We talked about a few different options. He was a good guy. The application and underwriting process worked out fine. It was very easy, very smooth and very straightforward. It took four days from start to finish.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I came to this site before I called them, because, among other things, I didn't really trust anyone who doesn't accept their applications online. I got a flyer telling me I was "pre-approved," for a loan, in the amount of 45K, and showed a low-interest rate of 5.49%. I called them, and they did a soft pull on my credit report. The next day, they called me and said I was approved, just not for a "traditional," loan. They were marketing one of those "debt consolidation," scams, where they tell you to stop making all of your payments, pay them an up-front fee, and a monthly payment. Then they will try to work with your creditors. I told them no way, I was not interested, and that I did not appreciate the bait and switch.

The Rep just kept babbling on about what a good program it is. I tried to politely ask him to stop promoting it, but he would not stop condescending towards me, because I would not agree to the "bait and switch" program. I finally had to hang up, because he would not stop promoting the program I politely rejected. I see this site accepts funds from sellers and advertisers, so I am curious whether the positive reviews here about this group are genuine, and I will watch to see whether this "real" review is posted. Caveat emptor.

Liberty Lending Group response

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. After reviewing your file we see here you have already spoken to one of our managers. We hope that she was able to provide you with further details regarding our process. Again, our financial options range anywhere from a loan, debt consolidation, or other options if we are not able to reach an ideal loan offer here with Liberty Lending Group. It's important that all our clients feel informed and equipped to handle their finances after speaking to one of our certified debt consultants. We are sorry to hear we were not able to give you the option that would best fit your circumstances.IF you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@libertylendinggroup.com.

Best Regards,

Liberty Lending Group

Original review: April 20, 2020

I needed to consolidate some debt, and the application process with Liberty Lending Group was quick. They were able to get the money in my account within 20 minutes. Everything was approved and the documentation was already sent to me. The customer service of the loan specialist was good. They were very informative. I was surprised that we did everything in such a fast pace. The APR and the terms of the loan are high, but I am going to pay it off within a year, so it won't do too much impact.

Original review: April 19, 2020

The process was pretty cool with Liberty Lending. I looked online about a loan, and they were one of the first ones that popped up.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I got a solicitation in the mail, then the person that I spoke to when I called Liberty Lending to inquire was really awesome. I went through the process with a rep over the phone and hands down they’re great. When everybody started teleworking and the phone lines were really bad, the process probably took a little bit longer than normal. But after we went through a bunch of different options and considerations, it took an hour and a half for everything.

Original review: March 28, 2020

I got a personal loan from Liberty Lending. It was pretty straightforward. Whatever the rate and terms were given, they helped.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information