4.63/5
  • 1 star
Based on 27 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

FreedomPlus creates a unique lending experience by providing you with a personal consultation where you can discuss your financial goals and needs with a loan consultant over the phone. Through its simple yet sophisticated application and vetting process, FreedomPlus offers a custom rate based on your job profile, payment history, and several other factors—not just your credit score. You could even qualify for exclusive rate discounts from FreedomPlus just for applying with a co-borrower, using your loan to pay off debt, or having retirement assets. Contact us today to learn more about our service or to start your application process!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 14, 2017

27 FreedomPlus Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Steve ** was great to work with - very helpful and informative. Would recommend him to my friends. Interest rates could be better no matter my credit score. Bank so much lower and more affordable but I will call back in 6 months to see if we can lower our interest rate.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Mrs. ** was Very helpful. No matter what questions or concerns I had she was able to answer. When I called she got right back to me. If she couldn't she had someone else take care of me. The time it took to finish everything and disperse the funds was done in a timely matter. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The process was fine, but answers to loan percentages and upfront costs were a little elusive and hard to get decisive answers from representatives until the day of the signing. I would feel more comfortable with more elaborate explanations of the process.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Easy to get started and approval process. Very happy with service! All requirements handle online very quickly and with ease. I would recommend to anyone looking for provisional help. Just a phone call saved me triple digits a month. Debt free in a few months feels good!!!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The experience was quick and professional. My account rep was awesome He was responsive, helpful and action oriented. The transaction was seamless and easy. The team met the deadlines and set the proper expectation on funding and timing. I would highly recommend this for any financial needs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreedomPlus?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

The gentle who took my call and handle the transaction of loan was very professional, courteous and assuring. The loan was process right before a holiday and went smoothly than most I have had in the past. Job well done and recommendation is in order.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Very easy process and was very pleased with the processor. Was also pleased with the way they identified you before they spoke with you. We need that for great security these days. They need to know who they speak to and was very clear in identifying the customer.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I had an excellent experience. The representative was very helpful and professional and I felt like he was truly advocating for me as an applicant. I had some concerns about the validity of the company, but they were allayed quickly by rep.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Had a great experience getting a loan from your company. Was very easy because of David **. Got it done in a very professional manner. Will pass it on to other people that might need a loan. If needed your service again will call upon you all again. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

My Consultant Maria was awesome, she explained the process and was very patient when I had an issue with some paperwork. She called me see how everything was going and when the loan was approved she was truly happy for me. I would recommend a friend. Thank you for all your help and I’m happy that I chose you guys.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I am happy with the loan that I got from FreedomPlus. Kristy was a very professional in the process of my application. She also was accurate and quick and it didn't take long to have the money funded to my checking account. I would definitely recommend FreedomPlus to my friends. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Kegan ** was a dream to work with. Answered all my emails quickly and completely. We started the process on a Monday night and funds were in my bank Friday morning, first thing. The credit cards I had wanted paid off were paid off in full by the following Wednesday, so the entire process was less than 10 days! OUTSTANDING for what I needed done. Thank you for helping me in this financial situation. I needed help and you came through. I will be recommending you in the future.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I had applied to several other credit institutions for a loan and was declined or approved for an amount far less than I sought. Then Freedom Plus contacted me through a customer services agent. I got approval within minutes on phone. In 2-3 days, I submitted income verification documents and I got my credit. My account manager is awesome, patient, knowledgeable and guided me through the process. Thank you for giving me freedom!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Brandi ** was the reason I went with your company for my loan. She’s very professional and knows her job well. She kept me update on the process and next steps to keep the process moving. I would recommend your company to others even though the interest rate was higher than the other company. You need more employees like Ms. **!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

My loan officer was very helpful, knowledgeable, and was very professional! My money was allocated in a very timely manner! I️ would recommend this financial institution to anyone needing to consolidate their debts! This was my first step to I️ gaining financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

This was my second rodeo with FreedomPlus and the experience was even better than the first. Maria **, my service rep, was amazing!!! She made everything easy to understand, went the extra mile to make sure everything was turned in on time to keep the ball rolling and was funny, courteous and very professional. Having FreedomPlus help us out once again, has been a life saver!!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

From the very beginning of my application, Lennox was courteous, friendly, and very helpful. He always returned my calls when requested and answered all my questions to satisfaction. I was very pleased with the time it took from application to acceptance.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

My experience with FreedomPlus was very good! From the beginning of the process to the end, all aspects of my loan process were very good. My loan representative was very professional and knowledgeable, yet he was also very personable and let me know that he cared about my experience, not just the business aspect of it all. I would definitely use FreedomPlus again and recommend them to anyone considering a personal loan to help with their financial needs.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

My FreedomPlus loan officer was very helpful. Even with minor issues, the process went quite smoothly. I had money in my account within 3 days as they had indicated from the beginning. The billing statement is very clear, accurate and easy to read.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

FreedomPlus has one of the fastest and easiest loan processes I have ever encountered. The loan officer was great and everything went very smoothly. If I should ever need another loan I would definitely use them again. The no prepayment penalty was also a great thing.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Having used several other companies in the past your application and approval process as well as your execution process exceeds all expectations. In addition everyone was so pleasant and helpful. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Great and prompt service without any hassle. Superb company. My Loan Officer deserves KUDOS!! I am a busy lady, hence my loan agent did not take too much of my time in trusting and granting me the requested loan. I would recommend this company to those looking for personal loan or to consolidate their loans. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Our experience with Freedom Plus was very professional with excellent customer service. Our advisor walked us through everything step by step. He always responded to our questions within minutes. He told us what to expect and when. It was a totally simple experience with Freedom Plus. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Ken ** was extremely helpful and made the process so easy for us. From beginning to end, we breezed right through with Ken's guidance and our numerous bills were consolidated into one, finally!! The experience was load-lifting to say the least. Thank you for helping us out of this soul-sucking crunch.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I was looking for a personal loan for $10,000 and I had tried many companies but then I came across to Freedom Plus who had pre-approved me in seconds. I went through a loan process that was very quick and required very little things from my side and then I was fully approved for the loan I had requested within three days.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Loan to help consolidate credit card debt. Process was smooth. Joseph was terrific and customer service was pleasant to work with. I received my first payout quickly and hoping the direct payment to credit cards goes out soon. Thanks to Freedom I am on a much better plan to pay off debt due to unforeseen life issues.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I was in contact with this gentleman for 10 days and every day my rate changed. First he tried to force me to add my wife because I did not my rate changed. Then he tried to convince me again to add my wife then again my rate changed. He told me I was getting a discount for direct withdrawal and again by the end that had changed. This will be a short loan for me. Day three he told me I was approved I made my plans once my plans were in place I was forced to continue with this loan till the end.

FreedomPlus Company Information