Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.25/5

FreedomPlus creates a unique lending experience by providing you with a personal consultation where you can discuss your financial goals and needs with a loan consultant over the phone. Through its simple yet sophisticated application and vetting process, FreedomPlus offers a custom rate based on your job profile, payment history, and several other factors—not just your credit score. You could even qualify for exclusive rate discounts from FreedomPlus just for applying with a co-borrower, using your loan to pay off debt, or having retirement assets. Contact us today to learn more about our service or to start your application process!

BOTTOM LINE

FreedomPlus is an online loan broker that provides loans from $7,500 to $40,000. Get approved in less than a day, and you could receive funds in as little as 48 hours.

PROS

• Work with a certified loan professional
  • Easy online application & approval
  • Get funds in less than 48 hours

CONS

• Minimum loan amount is $7,500

Top FreedomPlus Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreedomPlus?

They were accurate and took time to answered all my questions. They make sure you understand everything before proceeding. Proceed with the term of the loan is totally up to you, no pressure from the agents. They make you feel in control. Thank you for your professionalism.

Applied for a personal loan with FreedomPlus. I was skeptical of an online loan. The application and loan process was quick and easy. Received a call from a loan consultant within minutes. Approved for the loan and now my credit card debt is paid off! The loan consultant was very helpful and friendly.

How does FreedomPlus work?

FreedomPlus is an online company that provides quick and easy personal loans. Based on their “Freedom Five” motto, FreedomPlus strives to offer loans that are:

• Simple, with one fixed monthly payment
  • Personal, with customer service that cares
  • Fast, with same-day loan decisions
  • Clear, with no confusing terms or agreements
  • Smart, as a practical option to meeting your financial needs

The eligibility requirements for a FreedomPlus personal loan are simple and don’t rely entirely on your credit score. The basic requirements for a FreedomPlus loan include:

• A valid ID
  • A verified income
  • A bank account
  • A minimum credit score of 670

To find out if you qualify for a FreedomPlus loan, fill out the company's short online application. You receive a loan decision in as little as a day and could receive funds within 48 hours. One of FreedomPlus’ loan professionals contacts you to work out the details of your loan.

Once you’ve qualified for a loan, you can manage your terms and payments and check your loan status through your My FreedomPlus login.

What types of loans does FreedomPlus offer?

FreedomPlus loan amounts start at $7,500, but you could be eligible for up to $40,000 depending on your qualifications and the state you live in. Loan term lengths range from two to five years. FreedomPlus allows customers to use loans for multiple purposes, including:

• Weddings
  • Home improvement projects
  • Large purchases
  • Debt consolidation
  • Medical expenses

It’s important to note that FreedomPlus isn’t available in every state, and the minimum loan amount varies in some areas.

StateMinimum loan amount
Arizona$10,500
Massachusetts$6,500
Ohio$5,500
Georgia$3,500

What fees does FreedomPlus charge?

FreedomPlus charges a one-time origination fee on its loans, which is a percentage taken out of the total loan amount. This percentage can be anywhere from 0% to 5%. There are zero early repayment fees, so you can pay back your loan in full anytime after the first payment.

The annual percentage rate (APR) of your loan varies based on your overall creditworthiness. Instead of basing your APR solely on your credit score, FreedomPlus’ credit professionals consider your past reliability and other factors. FreedomPlus’ APRs usually range from 6.99% to 26.99%.

Is FreedomPlus worth it?

FreedomPlus offers fast loans for every situation with amounts ranging from $7,500 to $40,000 and terms ranging from two to five years. The company doesn’t charge early repayment fees, so you’re able to pay off your loan early. If you’re in search of quick cash, FreedomPlus’ online loans could be the right option for you.

FreedomPlus Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreedomPlus?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

FABULOUS. Thank you so much for helping me with paying off my credit cards. If it wasn't for me being able to get the loan in a timely manner and Paying off my Credit Cards I just don't know what I would do. Because of all of my unexpected family emergencies is how I was so far in debt. I didn't realize how much money I owed on my Credit Cards until you were able to help me with this matter. Thanks so much for your help and support.

Get buying tips about Debt Consolidation Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Tyree ** was amazing to work with. He helped with reaching the solution I was looking for. He was very respectful, professional, and was able to relate a lot to my situation. He was able to be real, laugh, and cut up with me while we processed the information for our loan. I love working with FreedomPlus and have told friends and family if they are ever looking to pay off debt fast and only have just one payment they should reach out to FreedomPlus. Thank you for always taking care of us and our family!

Tiffany and Jon

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

After just receiving a rejection for a loan by Lending Club, I was not enthusiastic about trying another company as we couldn't comprehend why our credit score of 730 and no history of late or slow payments for over 40 years would have resulted in that decision. My wife, however, gave it another shot and input our loan request on the FreedomPlus website. Wow, immediately we received a pre-approved notification and a call from Amanda who proceeded to work with us to complete the online application and submssion of supporting documents. Well, within 6 hours we had final approval of the loan, with great terms and interest rate. This was the most pleasant, amazing, hassle free financial transaction we've experienced in a long time. Amanda was most patient, helpful and definitely a joy to work with. We definitely recommend using the services of FreedomPlus.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I contacted FreedomPlus in an effort to obtain a loan to pay off my credit cards. My credit history was somewhat blighted with a bankruptcy in 2016 and my card usage at over 50%. I have not had any issues with late payments but thought my negative history was a Huge problem. The rep I spoke to was very accommodating and my loan was approved in about six hours. All but one of my cards were paid off in six business days and I expect the other subprime card to be paid shortly. I would reccomend this organization to anyone.

Original review: July 12, 2019

Applying for a personal loan seemed intimidating at first. But I knew what I was looking for, and that was a low interest rate loan that would help pay off my painfully high interest rate credit cards. Shannon at FreedomPlus was very professional and courteous from the first phone call and helped me feel at ease from the start. I was approved quickly and within 3 days had funds available to me. Paying off my high interest credit cards and being able to save money is the best decision I've made for my finances this year. I highly recommend calling FreedomPlus. They are reliable, helped me solve my problem, and produced results I was looking for.

Original review: May 3, 2020

This was by far the easiest and fastest loan process my wife and I have ever experienced! I have waited longer to be approved for a car with my local bank. I highly recommend FreedomPlus for consolidating or home improvements. Thank you Kathi ** for your work with us.

Original review: April 23, 2020

At first this was a great company, the loan was easy to get. We received the loan before all of the Covid-19 lock-downs. Our income was affected by this and they have not been cooperative at all. All of the other companies were willing to work with us and put 2-3 payments on the end but not FreedomPlus. They told us that because our loan was new that there was nothing they could do. It should not matter how new the loan is. It's not like we chose to have our income affected.

Original review: April 16, 2020

Don't even bother with these crooks. Reached out about a consolidation loan with them and they initially seemed nice enough. Went through all of the hoops they want you to go through and was quoted an interest rate, and said underwriting just needed to verify employment. They claim it took 5 days to reach HR and that they called several times a day, but my HR Manager said the number they left said they were unable to complete the call and that she never received another call after the initial message.

Finally after 5 days they call me and say oh we gave the incorrect number, have her call this one. They verify the same day and call me back with an interest rate 10% higher than what it was initially, claiming that since it took so long the interest rates skyrocketed in the mean time, even though interest rates are at a historic low right now. I respectfully declined because of the rate, they get rude and hang up. Fast forward a few weeks later and they call me stating my approval is about to expire and if I was still interested. I reconsider and decide to proceed knowing I'd most likely end up refinancing anyway after about 6 months, and it would be nice to only have the one payment. Get them more information, including my bank information (which I'm now worried about) and they call me the next day saying underwriting is now declining it because of my profession, that they are considering it high risk. Waste of time and very unprofessional company.

Original review: April 4, 2020

The process was quick and painless. I would highly recommend my loan expert I worked with. He was efficient and explained everything well. The entire process went so fast and there was was really minimal items I had to do. My loan officer was very personable too. I would highly recommend this company to a friend.

Original review: March 31, 2020

From start to finish everything was professional! The person who called me was very professional Chris was outstanding letting me know what we needed to get the ball rolling, I could recommend this service to anyone. Thank you for being there!

FreedomPlus Company Information