Visit Website
Accredited Partner

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5

FreedomPlus creates a unique lending experience by providing you with a personal consultation where you can discuss your financial goals and needs with a loan consultant over the phone. Through its simple yet sophisticated application and vetting process, FreedomPlus offers a custom rate based on your job profile, payment history, and several other factors—not just your credit score. You could even qualify for exclusive rate discounts from FreedomPlus just for applying with a co-borrower, using your loan to pay off debt, or having retirement assets. Contact us today to learn more about our service or to start your application process!

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

FreedomPlus is an online loan broker that provides loans from $7,500 to $40,000. Get approved in less than a day, and you could receive funds in as little as 48 hours.

PROS

• Work with a certified loan professional
  • Easy online application & approval
  • Get funds in less than 48 hours

CONS

• Minimum loan amount is $7,500

Top FreedomPlus Reviews

They were accurate and took time to answered all my questions. They make sure you understand everything before proceeding. Proceed with the term of the loan is totally up to you, no pressure from the agents. They make you feel in control. Thank you for your professionalism.

Applied for a personal loan with FreedomPlus. I was skeptical of an online loan. The application and loan process was quick and easy. Received a call from a loan consultant within minutes. Approved for the loan and now my credit card debt is paid off! The loan consultant was very helpful and friendly.

How does FreedomPlus work?

FreedomPlus is an online company that provides quick and easy personal loans. Based on their “Freedom Five” motto, FreedomPlus strives to offer loans that are:

• Simple, with one fixed monthly payment
  • Personal, with customer service that cares
  • Fast, with same-day loan decisions
  • Clear, with no confusing terms or agreements
  • Smart, as a practical option to meeting your financial needs

The eligibility requirements for a FreedomPlus personal loan are simple and don’t rely entirely on your credit score. The basic requirements for a FreedomPlus loan include:

• A valid ID
  • A verified income
  • A bank account
  • A minimum credit score of 670

To find out if you qualify for a FreedomPlus loan, fill out the company's short online application. You receive a loan decision in as little as a day and could receive funds within 48 hours. One of FreedomPlus’ loan professionals contacts you to work out the details of your loan.

Once you’ve qualified for a loan, you can manage your terms and payments and check your loan status through your My FreedomPlus login.

What types of loans does FreedomPlus offer?

FreedomPlus loan amounts start at $7,500, but you could be eligible for up to $40,000 depending on your qualifications and the state you live in. Loan term lengths range from two to five years. FreedomPlus allows customers to use loans for multiple purposes, including:

• Weddings
  • Home improvement projects
  • Large purchases
  • Debt consolidation
  • Medical expenses

It’s important to note that FreedomPlus isn’t available in every state, and the minimum loan amount varies in some areas.

StateMinimum loan amount
Arizona$10,500
Massachusetts$6,500
Ohio$5,500
Georgia$3,500

What fees does FreedomPlus charge?

FreedomPlus charges a one-time origination fee on its loans, which is a percentage taken out of the total loan amount. This percentage can be anywhere from 0% to 5%. There are zero early repayment fees, so you can pay back your loan in full anytime after the first payment.

The annual percentage rate (APR) of your loan varies based on your overall creditworthiness. Instead of basing your APR solely on your credit score, FreedomPlus’ credit professionals consider your past reliability and other factors. FreedomPlus’ APRs usually range from 5.99% to 26.99%.

Is FreedomPlus worth it?

FreedomPlus offers fast loans for every situation with amounts ranging from $7,500 to $40,000 and terms ranging from two to five years. The company doesn’t charge early repayment fees, so you’re able to pay off your loan early. If you’re in search of quick cash, FreedomPlus’ online loans could be the right option for you.

FreedomPlus Reviews

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

After just receiving a rejection for a loan by Lending Club, I was not enthusiastic about trying another company as we couldn't comprehend why our credit score of 730 and no history of late or slow payments for over 40 years would have resulted in that decision. My wife, however, gave it another shot and input our loan request on the FreedomPlus website. Wow, immediately we received a pre-approved notification and a call from Amanda who proceeded to work with us to complete the online application and submssion of supporting documents. Well, within 6 hours we had final approval of the loan, with great terms and interest rate. This was the most pleasant, amazing, hassle free financial transaction we've experienced in a long time. Amanda was most patient, helpful and definitely a joy to work with. We definitely recommend using the services of FreedomPlus.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I contacted FreedomPlus in an effort to obtain a loan to pay off my credit cards. My credit history was somewhat blighted with a bankruptcy in 2016 and my card usage at over 50%. I have not had any issues with late payments but thought my negative history was a Huge problem. The rep I spoke to was very accommodating and my loan was approved in about six hours. All but one of my cards were paid off in six business days and I expect the other subprime card to be paid shortly. I would reccomend this organization to anyone.

Original review: July 12, 2019

Applying for a personal loan seemed intimidating at first. But I knew what I was looking for, and that was a low interest rate loan that would help pay off my painfully high interest rate credit cards. Shannon at FreedomPlus was very professional and courteous from the first phone call and helped me feel at ease from the start. I was approved quickly and within 3 days had funds available to me. Paying off my high interest credit cards and being able to save money is the best decision I've made for my finances this year. I highly recommend calling FreedomPlus. They are reliable, helped me solve my problem, and produced results I was looking for.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I was trying to figure out to get my credit card debt back under control and a loan from FreedomPlus helped me get all my credit card debt and other loans consolidated into one payment. The interest was a little high but my credit score was gradually sinking and my debt didn't seem to be getting any smaller. A personal loan through Lending Tree made getting my debt under control possible. Now I have one fixed payment and know when it will be paid off as well as having the opportunity to review my loan in a few months to possibly lower my interest rate.

Original review: April 6, 2019

By 2015, my husband and I accumulated about $18000 in credit card debt and I began panicking. We were in our late 50’s so this could mean putting off retirement plans. However, he researched debt consolidation loans thoroughly and began a conversation with Joseph out of the Phoenix office. I am generally suspicious of “salespeople,” but Joseph was extremely informative, respectful and encouraging. We agreed to a loan that paid off our debt at 16% interest - 8 points lower than the credit card payment.

About 10 months ago, I started thinking about contacting my credit union and paying off my Freedom Plus loan with a personal loan. Before we did that, my husband asked that we re-contact Joseph to see what he could do. Again, Joseph listened respectfully, then said he really didn’t want to lose our business. What if Freedom Plus dropped the interest to 5%, and lowered our payment by over $100 a month? Of course, we agreed to that! Now we have 4 payment left and we are so grateful to Joseph and Freedom Plus for their much needed help and service. If you currently have a loan that you have paid faithfully for at least 2 years, try calling and renegotiating your rate, because in my experience, they are open to that. This company is the real deal!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreedomPlus?

Original review: March 23, 2020

I first discovered FreedomPlus by way of Lending Tree. After supplying written assurance that my exploration into loan options would not result in a hard inquiry on my credit reports, I provided Lending Tree with requested information. Lending Tree indicated pre-approval with FreedomPlus, along with a few other lenders. The potential interest fee indicated per FreedomPlus was a rather wide range, so I contacted FreedomPlus by phone. I was told by a customer service representative that a hard inquiry on my credit report would ensue only if a chose to pursue an application. She proposed a personal loan with an outrageously high interest fee, over 28%. My credit score was excellent. I politely declined pursuing an application at that time.

Two months later, I contacted FreedomPlus again. I was told to finalize the application, understanding that my application was a continuation of the earlier one. I have since discovered that FreedomPlus, instead, treated both instances of contact as applications with two hard inquiries. The lack of transparency and clarity at FreedomPlus is concerning. I contacted FreedomPlus to request removal of the first hard inquiry. The representative was unclear as to my history with FreedomPlus, even after I explained the circumstances, and could not provide proof of said history. He then became rude when I challenged him and hung up on me.

Original review: March 19, 2020

Customer service went above and beyond. Would definitely tell others about you guys. Very friendly and made it a very easy and pleasant experience. He answered every question that was asked and made sure I understood everything that was being done.

Original review: March 18, 2020

Brian ** assisted me through my entire process and he was very patient and extremely professional. He went above and beyond on explaining the process step by step. He is a great representation of your company and you are lucky to have him. Thank you Brian!

Original review: March 13, 2020

The whole process was smooth and easy. The Representative who assisted me was very knowledgeable and showed empathy throughout the loan process. She walked me through every step and answered all questions that I presented to her. Thank you to the representative and thank you FreedomPlus!!

Original review: March 11, 2020

My customer care professional walked me through everything and met all my needs. I've had nothing but great service from day one. And saved me money each time. Such a pleasure knowing someone is looking out for me. Thank you all for the best experience.

FreedomPlus Company Information