Call toll free
4.40/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

FreedomPlus creates a unique lending experience by providing you with a personal consultation where you can discuss your financial goals and needs with a loan consultant over the phone. Through its simple yet sophisticated application and vetting process, FreedomPlus offers a custom rate based on your job profile, payment history, and several other factors—not just your credit score. You could even qualify for exclusive rate discounts from FreedomPlus just for applying with a co-borrower, using your loan to pay off debt, or having retirement assets. Contact us today to learn more about our service or to start your application process!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

FreedomPlus is an online loan broker that provides loans from $7,500 to $40,000. Get approved in less than a day, and you could receive funds in as little as 48 hours.

PROS

• Work with a certified loan professional
  • Easy online application & approval
  • Get funds in less than 48 hours

CONS

• Minimum loan amount is $7,500

Top FreedomPlus Reviews

They were accurate and took time to answered all my questions. They make sure you understand everything before proceeding. Proceed with the term of the loan is totally up to you, no pressure from the agents. They make you feel in control. Thank you for your professionalism.

How does FreedomPlus work?

FreedomPlus is an online company that provides quick and easy personal loans. Based on their “Freedom Five” motto, FreedomPlus strives to offer loans that are:

• Simple, with one fixed monthly payment
  • Personal, with customer service that cares
  • Fast, with same-day loan decisions
  • Clear, with no confusing terms or agreements
  • Smart, as a practical option to meeting your financial needs

The eligibility requirements for a FreedomPlus personal loan are simple and don’t rely entirely on your credit score. The basic requirements for a FreedomPlus loan include:

• A valid ID
  • A verified income
  • A bank account
  • A minimum credit score of 670

To find out if you qualify for a FreedomPlus loan, fill out the company's short online application. You receive a loan decision in as little as a day and could receive funds within 48 hours. One of FreedomPlus’ loan professionals contacts you to work out the details of your loan.

Once you’ve qualified for a loan, you can manage your terms and payments and check your loan status through your My FreedomPlus login.

What types of loans does FreedomPlus offer?

FreedomPlus loan amounts start at $7,500, but you could be eligible for up to $40,000 depending on your qualifications and the state you live in. Loan term lengths range from two to five years. FreedomPlus allows customers to use loans for multiple purposes, including:

• Weddings
  • Home improvement projects
  • Large purchases
  • Debt consolidation
  • Medical expenses

It’s important to note that FreedomPlus isn’t available in every state, and the minimum loan amount varies in some areas.

StateMinimum loan amount
Arizona$10,500
Massachusetts$6,500
Ohio$5,500
Georgia$3,500

What fees does FreedomPlus charge?

FreedomPlus charges a one-time origination fee on its loans, which is a percentage taken out of the total loan amount. This percentage can be anywhere from 0% to 5%. There are zero early repayment fees, so you can pay back your loan in full anytime after the first payment.

The annual percentage rate (APR) of your loan varies based on your overall creditworthiness. Instead of basing your APR solely on your credit score, FreedomPlus’ credit professionals consider your past reliability and other factors. FreedomPlus’ APRs usually range from 5.99% to 26.99%.

Is FreedomPlus worth it?

FreedomPlus offers fast loans for every situation with amounts ranging from $7,500 to $40,000 and terms ranging from two to five years. The company doesn’t charge early repayment fees, so you’re able to pay off your loan early. If you’re in search of quick cash, FreedomPlus’ online loans could be the right option for you.

FreedomPlus Reviews

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

After just receiving a rejection for a loan by Lending Club, I was not enthusiastic about trying another company as we couldn't comprehend why our credit score of 730 and no history of late or slow payments for over 40 years would have resulted in that decision. My wife, however, gave it another shot and input our loan request on the FreedomPlus website. Wow, immediately we received a pre-approved notification and a call from Amanda who proceeded to work with us to complete the online application and submssion of supporting documents. Well, within 6 hours we had final approval of the loan, with great terms and interest rate. This was the most pleasant, amazing, hassle free financial transaction we've experienced in a long time. Amanda was most patient, helpful and definitely a joy to work with. We definitely recommend using the services of FreedomPlus.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2019

By 2015, my husband and I accumulated about $18000 in credit card debt and I began panicking. We were in our late 50’s so this could mean putting off retirement plans. However, he researched debt consolidation loans thoroughly and began a conversation with Joseph out of the Phoenix office. I am generally suspicious of “salespeople,” but Joseph was extremely informative, respectful and encouraging. We agreed to a loan that paid off our debt at 16% interest - 8 points lower than the credit card payment.

About 10 months ago, I started thinking about contacting my credit union and paying off my Freedom Plus loan with a personal loan. Before we did that, my husband asked that we re-contact Joseph to see what he could do. Again, Joseph listened respectfully, then said he really didn’t want to lose our business. What if Freedom Plus dropped the interest to 5%, and lowered our payment by over $100 a month? Of course, we agreed to that! Now we have 4 payment left and we are so grateful to Joseph and Freedom Plus for their much needed help and service. If you currently have a loan that you have paid faithfully for at least 2 years, try calling and renegotiating your rate, because in my experience, they are open to that. This company is the real deal!

Original review: March 6, 2019

This company is the REAL DEAL please believe! I contacted FreedomPlus on Sunday 3-3-2019, and spoke with (NIC **). It was around 5:30pm, and they close at 6:00pm. I was shocked they were even open on a Sunday, and I gave him all of my information to send it to the underwriting team. He told me the documents that, I needed to send which was my (last paycheck stub, a voided check, and a copy of my license). They also only pull 1 credit bureau to see if you are approved which is EXPERIAN. He told me he would call me in the morning to proceed with processing my loan since they were about to close. Well Nic called me around 9:30pm, and told me he received all of my documents the night before. He said I was approved for the 20,000, and the interest rate would be 16.99%.

That was really high being that my credit score is a 751 FICO score with Experian, but after he explained everything. I accepted the loan, because I'm paying it off in 3 years which will only have a little over $5,000 interest on a 20,000 loan. He told me I could've gotten a lower interest rate and more money if I had a co-signer, or was affiliated with certain companies. I still wasn't too happy about the interest rate, because it is extremely high. Nevertheless, they approved me in less than 30 minutes, and I was so happy about being approved. Now they do have a daily interest rate, and it will total your annual interest rate. So you will be able to calculate just how much you will be looking to pay back towards the principal.

I got approved on 3-4-2019, and signed all of my documents. I received a email for my (WELCOME CALL), and spoke with (TERRENCE IN ARIZONA) on 3-5-3019 who was a sweetheart! He told me that my loan was funded and it will post to my checking account direct deposit in 2-3- days. Well today is 3-6-2019, and my funds have posted early this morning which was in (24 hours)! I am beyond happy, and love the fact that my money was deposited SUPER EARLY! Now I spoke with Terrence who went over everything with me regarding my loan again. He answered all of my questions, and was so courteous, polite, professional, and down to earth! I even called back later yesterday evening, and had more questions.

I like the fact when you call their customer service number they pick up IMMEDIATELY, and are sooo nice! They also let me know if I want to take my loan off (AUTO PAY) to call them (2) days in advance to my (DUE DATE). Also, if I pay my account online it will take (3 BUSINESS DAYS) to process and post being that they are not a bank. I can also pay over the phone, and if I do it will take (2 BUSINESS DAYS) to post. So if anyone is on auto pay please know it take 2 full business days before your due date to take you off auto pay. I'm a very thorough person, and I also overthink everything lol. I always over analyze everything, and will go over the same thing a million times. So I had a trillion questions, and everyone at FreedomPlus answered me, and took great care of me. I hope one day they will implement lower interest rates which will bring them even more business!

When I pay this loan off I'll be getting another loan with them to put down on my home! YAAAYYY! Plus, this loan is going to help boost my credit score even more with me having another installment loan. So if you are looking for a loan, and have good credit with the necessary documents to send them. You will be approved asap! AGAIN! Their interest rates are high, but you can't beat getting a large loan super fast, and with different options to pay like FreedomPlus. My loan specialist Nic ** also answer the phone as soon as I call him if I ever have questions. That is a huge plus for me, and he also is very helpful and professional. EVERYONE PLEASE CHOOSE FREEDOMPLUS! I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, BECAUSE THIS COMPANY DELIVERS!!! :)

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

FreedomPlus is a very efficient and professional company. It was the quickest loan process I have ever experienced. My loan was improved in a matter of hours. It was impressive. The agent (Brandon **) who handled my loan was excellent and his work was outstanding! So polite and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to make sure I understood exactly what was happening at every step of the process. I was very satisfied with the quality of his work. I actually was blown away and it was way more than I expected. Speaking with the customer service team provided me with even more relevant information. I am very grateful and appreciative to FreedomPlus for all they did for me and would definitely use them again and would recommend their services to anyone who needs help with debt. Thank you so much!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I would like to say that I am very happy and blessed that my husband and I was able FreedomPlus! I would highly recommend the company. Every customer service representatives I spoke with was professional, kind and informative! My very first customer service representative was Nic **. During the call my cellphone lost service for hours due to a cellphone tower disruption. He advised via email that he tried calling me back several times to no avail and provided his information so we can continue where we left off and I’m so happy he did. I was very discouraged at the beginning because I had tried several personal loan companies before so I assumed I wouldn’t be approved with FreedomPlus based off my previous experience. Nic advised that he would first perform a soft credit check then move forward if all went well. To my surprise, we were approved! I was so happy it is truly a blessing!

We have been 35K in credit card debt for several years now not due to irresponsible spending just life situations. At the time it was a blessing being able to use the credit cards for food and bills when we didn’t have much but it was unfortunate that we were trapped with the compounding interest that left us pretty much stuck. I know besides my credit card utilization I have exceptional credit never missed or been late on a payment in 15 years but I’m a stay at home mother and my husband brings in the income. Many personal loan companies required I have individual income to even be considered. I know FreedomPlus didn’t have to approve us it’s definitely a risk they take with anyone they provide a unsecure personal loan too so I’m thankful they were understanding of our situation.

I also want to add the process for everything was extremely fast my credit cards were paid off in a week! Thank you so much for everything. We extremely satisfied customers. P.S. I want to tell everyone this company is legit. I’m aware because like myself I was suspicious at first. Wasn’t sure if it was scam or not. I researched and checked the Facebook page prior to and many other will agree having amazing experiences.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreedomPlus?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

This was such a quick and easy process. We were approved and fully funded in about 2 weeks. There were no hoops to jump through. We got our offer and had no issues! We worked with Richard ** and he was great and very responsive.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

It was a very excellent experience with the professionalism & the time that l was approved. With the approval for $28,000 within 30 mins, an blessing. I will highly recommend anybody to Freedom Plus without a doubt. One of the best experiences l ever had in my life.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

Ryan was right on top of the whole process and got everything done right away. I couldn’t believe how fast the whole process took and was able to receive the funds right away. I would recommend FreedomPlus to anyone I know.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Applied for a personal loan with FreedomPlus. I was skeptical of an online loan. The application and loan process was quick and easy. Received a call from a loan consultant within minutes. Approved for the loan and now my credit card debt is paid off! The loan consultant was very helpful and friendly. Gave me different options of loan terms and Annual percentage rates! Offer direct pay to your creditors!!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

FreedomPlus Company Information