4.4/5 (118 ratings)

Take a Personal Loans quiz. Receive pre-qualified loan offers

About Liberty Lending Group

Liberty Lending Group is an invitation-only online lending platform that offers personal loans and debt relief programs. The lender advertises no hidden fees and consistent interest rates throughout the life of your loan as well as fast approvals and online applications.

Find Personal Loans partners near you

Pros

• Unsecured, fixed-rate personal loans
      • Fast approval and fund distribution
      • Quick and easy application process
      • Loans up to $100,000

Cons

• High APR range
      • Longest loan term is 5 years

Bottom Line

Liberty Lending Group makes it easy to apply for a personal loan. Loan terms are straightforward and transparent with fixed interest rates and no hidden fees. APRs can be higher than some lenders.

Liberty Lending Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Lending Group?

Original review: June 20, 2019

I am writing to let you know how pleased my husband I were with your services. I must admit that at first I was Leery if using a loan company that solicited through the mail. We had been disappointed in the past. However Marilyn, our advisor immediately put me at ease and was such a responsive and knowledgeable person. I would definitely recommend your services to others.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I was working with a credit consolidation company and was suggested to use Liberty Lending to pay off debt quick. It paid off my credit cards but now I have a crazy high monthly payment with awful interest rates. So I am still in the same situation I was in when I started. I just owe one company lots not instead of several little ones. I have asked multiple time about refinancing for a lower interest rate, "they don't do that," they said... I asked if I can go online to make additional payment toward principals, "you can't do that," they said (you would have to manual mail payments). They make it extremely difficult to pay off balances. It will take me over 6 years to payoff the loan because it is all going to interest. If I had it to do over again, I would not use this company.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I’m going through a divorce and needed to consolidate my credit card debt in addition to obtaining a small cash loan. Their staff was straight forward about my options and the process. Within a couple of hours, I was approved for the loan I had requested on terms I was able to afford. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome!

Original review: June 10, 2019

You are LOCKED into the original payment plan - there are no options and their customer service is impersonal and condescending. I did not select this company but was told this was the best option from a debt consolidation company I was currently working with. These people really don’t care about helping you get out of debt, they just want your money.

Original review: June 8, 2019

They want you to quit making your loan payments and are try to renegotiate your payments. They act like they want to give you a loan but it's all a façade. There is no loan. Run Run Run. Don't waste your time.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I have had a great experience with Liberty! The representatives have been so responsive and helpful in explaining the process and walking me through it. I feel pretty good about turning a big chunk of my credit card debt into a personal loan with an interest rate that does not compound. (I also learned the difference in how credit card companies compound interest and how much of a difference it makes when you are paying interest on interest vs interest on just the principal amount, during this process.) Overall great experience.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Liberty Lending has been great so far! I was approved instantly and had my credit card debt paid off in a week! Everyone I have dealt with has been very professional and kind. Glad I called them for their assistance!!

Original review: May 22, 2019

I applied for a loan through a company that only did loans to refinance. My rate is very low with my current company, so I was referred to Freedom Plus. I found the process to be fast, well explained and the best option for me to consolidate debt for lower interest rates and payment. The process took less than 24 hours, the agents were professional and knowledgeable.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I am very pleased with my experience with Liberty Lending. The process was fast and simple. Everyone I had talked to was great at explaining everything and were always available for any questions. I was approved for the amount I wanted and the APR was less than I thought it was going to be and better than any other offers I've received. I'm so glad I was able to be funded with this company.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I received a mailer for Liberty Lending offering a great rate to consolidate my credit cards. We took a chance for the first time responding to something like this. The customer service rep at Liberty was extremely helpful and kind. We told them we didn't want a credit card settlement (that can damage credit a bit) but a personal loan in order to pay off high interest credit cards and to have extra funds for a surgery coming up. We were referred to their sister company FreedomPlus for a personal loan and to complete the process. All of this took just one afternoon. By that night, we had been approved and signed all necessary documents.

We are so thankful we called and made this decision. It will pay off our cards within a few years and at a much lower interest rate. They would have never been paid off this quickly with just the minimum payments being made. All together those payments were much higher than this simple loan payment. We would definitely recommend this company just on their professional and friendly manner but definitely to also help pay down debt. Very happy consumer!

Original review: April 27, 2019

Was stuck with a situation with no easy solution in sight. These guys came forward and offered to help. The process was easy and painless. I was particularly impressed with the way they made sure my information was safeguarded.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I had an offer for a personal loan from liberty lending. The application process was very simple and straightforward. The agent that helped me was very knowledgeable and helped me with all my questions. Overall great experience.

Original review: April 26, 2019

The overall process went extremely well. Great information was provided and the customer service was excellent. I was able to consolidate my credit cards and get back on track with saving. I’d certainly recommend service to any of my friends and family.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I received a letter in the mail from Liberty regarding a personal loan. I called to find out more information. Within a couple of hours, I had been approved and my loan was given to me promptly. I appreciate the time and effort made in approving me.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Staff was amazing. Cordial and knowledgeable. Process was easy and quick. On time and on schedule. Every call with additional information was pleasant and informative and questions were answered in a timely manner and to the point. Was definitely treated like a person and not just like a prospect. Thank you all.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I applied for my loan to consolidate some cards and get a new air conditioner and promptly received very good attention and service and was funded 3 days after as promised. I recommend this company for others seeking loan for any reason.

Original review: April 3, 2019

From my initial contact, motivated via a mailer from Liberty, until completion of the loan and pay-back arrangements, I believed that the individuals handling different aspects of the transaction CARED about me and my feelings. They constantly made sure everything was on the right course. Their positive communications activities made the entire procedure much more pleasurable than I had anticipated as a first-time loan applicant.

Original review: March 29, 2019

The service I experience was great. They answer the question, call me in a timely manner, made sure they could accommodate all my request, even helped me when looking up creditors. I have nothing. All good remediation right now.

Original review: March 29, 2019

My experience with Liberty Lending Group was outstanding! Everyone was professional, discreet, informative and personable. I would highly recommend Liberty Lending Group to help you meet your personal financial goals!

Original review: March 29, 2019

I called and got an answering service, they wanted all my info including my ss #. If I had talked to a real loan officer I would have given it to them. But there is no way in hell I'm giving that info out to a answering service. I do not need a loan that bad. Good luck to all of you. I hope the answering service has honest people but you never know in this day and age.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Getting a personal loan from Liberty lending group was very easy, they helped me through the entire process and my creditors are paid and I have a lot lower of an interest rate than what I had been paying my 9 accounts. Thank you Liberty. Highly recommended!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Last year I fell in hard times due to medical reasons. I searched the web for debt consolidation companies and found Liberty Lending. I was explained the process and found the option best for me. Since applying they have settled 2 of my accounts! They are very professional and I might recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I was a little stressed out the first 5 months but when the first settlement offer came in it gave me more room to breathe easier. I would recommend this to anyone who asks me. I’m feeling more confident with every settlement offer that comes in. I feel that more and more pressure is being taken off my shoulders every month. Thank you Liberty for all you’ve done so far.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have no problem recommending Liberty to anyone. I got the loan offer, called and was funded and the process was simple, need the money for some home renovations that ran up larger than expected, thank you for the great service, thumbs up!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

The bottom line is I received a mailer advertising $87k at 4.99% and I ended up with $55k at 11.99%. Although I didn't get the interest the mailer advertised, I am still saving a few hundred dollars on interest as my credit cards averaged a 23% APR. I only incurred the debt due to unexpected business expenses that popped up I had to get taken care of. The only reasons they are getting a full 5 stars and not 4 is because the representative I spoke with, Kimberly, was extremely helpful and polite and I knew going into this that the initial offer came with fine print.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Got funded from this company and I'm very happy because I really needed the money. The best thing I did with the loan was pay off all of my debt. My credit score is getting better and that's the best part about it. I hope to never be in a situation to have to consolidate debt in the future but if I did I would definitely contact Liberty Lending Group again.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I applied and got approved same day and the money was in my account a couple days later. This was my first time applying for a personal loan and I didn't expect for the process to be that simple. The terms were explained very clearly and the staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I would recommend this company.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I had a great experience with Liberty Lending Group. They got me funded quickly and delivered on everything they said they would. Good customer service and high level of professionalism. I was able to pay off all of my credit card debt with the loan and my finances are a lot easier to manage now, and I'm saving lots of money.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I got the funds I needed quickly at a decent rate, I took a lot less than I was originally offered and they didn't pressure me to take the entire offer. My experience was great and wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

This company does what they say they will do. Granted the rate they advertise is not the rate I received but it was very close. Regardless I was able to consolidate 38k in credit card debt and the process was smooth and simple. I wouldnt hesitate to work with them again. Thumbs up.

Liberty Lending Group Company Information