About Reach Financial
Reach Financial offers personal loans to help you refinance credit card debt or consolidate debts from various creditors. You can check your rate on a loan from $3,500 to $40,000 with no effect on your credit score, then customize your loan terms. Other benefits include monthly access to your credit score, the ability to pause your payment for up to 90 days and U.S.-based customer service.
- Customizable loan terms
- Free credit score monthly
- Payment pause up to 90 days
- Cash bonuses for paying on time
- Limited uses for loans
- No weekend phone support
Reach Financial offers personal loans for refinancing or consolidating debt in amounts up to $40,000. You can check your fixed rate on a loan with no hit to your credit and get an offer in minutes.
What is Reach Financial?
Reach Financial’s goal is to help customers pay off debt faster. It provides personal unsecured loans for refinancing credit card debt and consolidating debt. Reach Financial claims its customers have paid off a total of $1 billion in debt while also raising their credit scores an average of 50 points over three months by making on-time payments.
Reach Financial loans are issued by either MetaBank or FinWise Bank. Reach Financial is based in New York City and offers customer support by phone Monday through Friday.
How does Reach Financial work?
You can get started with Reach Financial by checking your rate online:
- Choose a loan amount between $3,500 and $40,000. Select your loan purpose: consolidating debt or refinancing credit card debt.
- Fill out identifying information, including your name, email address, phone number, date of birth and address. You also need to provide your gross annual income, type and length of employment and monthly housing payment.
- Once you have submitted the required information, you’ll see your rate in minutes. Reach Financial runs a soft credit check, so your credit score won’t be affected. From there, you can customize your loan terms before officially applying for a loan. You’ll choose a payoff strategy during the process, which includes the loan balances you want to consolidate or refinance.
Your loan comes with other benefits, like free monthly credit score updates and even cash bonuses for paying on time. If you’re struggling to meet a payment deadline, you may be able to pause your payments for up to 90 days by submitting a hardship request. Your loan will continue to accrue interest during this period.
Reach Financial rates
Reach Financial’s fixed annual percentage rates (APR) range from 5.99% to 35.99% at the time of publishing. The rate you get depends on your credit history, loan amount and term length. Reach Financial charges an origination fee from 2% to 5%. The best way to find out your rate is to check it on the website; it takes minutes and doesn’t affect your credit score.
Reach Financial FAQ
- Does Reach Financial affect my credit?
Checking your rate from Reach Financial doesn't affect your credit. Typically, a lender only does a hard credit pull once you formally apply for a loan. This can lower your score by several points.
- Can you refinance with Reach Financial?
Reach Financial offers debt consolidation loans and loans that help you refinance your credit card debt.
- How much money can I borrow from Reach Financial?
You can borrow between $3,500 and $40,000 from Reach Financial.
- How long does it take to get a loan from Reach Financial?
It takes around 48 hours after loan approval for a creditor to receive the loan funds, according to Reach Financial.
Is Reach Financial legit?
Reach Financial is a legitimate company that has helped borrowers pay off hundreds of millions of dollars in debt. Loans are funded by two FDIC-insured banks. The company offers several good features, including monthly credit score updates and payment pauses. However, unlike with many other lenders, you can only use its personal loans to pay off debt. If you're looking for a debt consolidation loan or a credit card refinancing loan, we suggest getting a rate quote from Reach Financial and comparing it with other offers.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Reach Financial Company Information
- Company Name:
- Reach Financial