Consumer Reviews and Complaints

"Hi Ronald,
We're thrilled to hear that you were satisfied! Thank you for sharing!

Original review: April 4, 2017

From top to bottom getting a loan with Best Egg could not have been easier and a more pleasant experience from the application process to the funds quickly being deposited into my checking account. Best Egg has the personal loan business on lockdown and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a personal loan. Thank you Best Egg and in the future I will definitely be using you for my personal loan needs. Thanks again!!

"Hi Mark,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: April 19, 2017

Well keeping it short but sweet. I have to say that the overall experience was seamless and painless. Customer service was helpful, and I had my deposit within a few days. I make my first payment today, so we'll see how that goes.

"Hi Joanna,
We appreciate you sharing your honest feedback with us. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Best Egg!

Original review: April 18, 2017

I really enjoyed that this was very fast and hassle free. The fee was not as high as other lending companies and the monthly payment is low. It was a little bit of a inconvenience since I guess they didn't have my bank in their system and they asked me for a voided check. I don't typically has checks on me but luckily this time I had one and was able to send it so they could deposit the money to my account.

"Hi Cassandra,
Your satisfaction is important to us, so we're happy to hear that you were pleased with the experience you had with Best Egg. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: April 18, 2017

Best Egg was easy and quick to use. I input all my info into their online application and submitted my info via email. Definitely one of the easiest processes I've ever completed! I called customer service with a question and the gentleman was professional and he was able to answer my questions without any problems or hesitations.

"Hi Christina,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're happy to hear everything is going well!

Original review: April 18, 2017

I have had no problem getting the amount of money that I needed at the time. The Monthly payment is workable for me. The Customers service is very helpful and explains what is required. It did not take a long time to get the funds.

"Hi Edwards,
Thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Welcome to Best Egg! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Original review: April 18, 2017

You guys and gals did a fantastic job. No complaints from this end. Y'all helped me take all my credit cards and pay them off, cutting the interest rate down over half of what they were charging me. Thank y'all and again y'all did a fantastic job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

"Hi Jason,
We appreciate you sharing your review with us. Thank you for sharing and Welcome to Best Egg.

Original review: April 18, 2017

Fast. Easy. Did what they said they would do. Just wish there was no origination fee or it was a whole lot less filed on a Saturday evening and received on Tuesday. What else. O yeah all done online. No hassle. No nothing.

"Hi Ruby,
We're happy to hear that we were able to help you consolidate your credit card debt! Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Best Egg!

Original review: April 17, 2017

Needed a loan with a better interest rate. Best Egg provided that. The loan I got was a lot cheaper than the credit card interest I was paying with a end date of three years. This is the second time that I have used Best Egg. I will be using Best Egg In the future if their service remains as good as it is now.

Hi Bura,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied.

The Best Egg Team

Original review: April 17, 2017

I wanted to pay off some high interest credit cards so I applied and within a few days the loan was financed, approved and the money was in my account. It was nice to lock in a good rate that helped my budget. I would recommend Best Egg to anyone. Thank you.

"Hi Angela,
Thank you for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Best Egg.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: April 12, 2017

This was by far the quickest, easiest, most painless process ever. I cannot commend them enough for the outstanding customer service and the helpfulness of their agents. I wholeheartedly recommend anyone in the market for a loan consider Best Egg, you will not be disappointed.

"Hi Bryan,
Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it!

Original review: April 5, 2017

Was quick, easy and effective. The agents were helpful. The process was easy. The terms are high and aggressive but worth it for the convenience. This is mainly for people that need a short term fix. I would for sure recommend to someone.

"Hi Danielle,
Thank you for sharing and welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: April 5, 2017

Great service. Easy to apply. Received funds immediately and have direct debit out of my account. 5-year term not a variable interest rate. Fixed payment. Paying off early has no penalties. Would recommend this to a friend no question. Thank you.

"Hi Brenda,
You ARE valued! Thank you so much for your kind words and please let us know if you need anything in the future. Welcome to Best Egg.
Thanks,

Original review: April 4, 2017

From the beginning to the end the reps were awesome. Very knowledge of program and very willing to be helpful. Great customer service each time I had a question. Love Best Egg. Would recommend to family and friends. Loved my experience. Best Egg made me feel like a customer that they value.

"Hi Eleanor,
We're pleased to hear that you were happy with the options we were able to present to you. Thanks for sharing!

Original review: April 4, 2017

Contacted them after comparing several other lenders. They offered me several different amounts and payoff options. They have interest rates based on your current credit. But once I applied the money appeared in my account with a small activation fee within 48 hours. The customers service reps are very knowledgeable. I'd recommend them highly if you are looking to consolidate debt and make life easier...

"Hi Ben,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy that you chose Best Egg!

Original review: April 4, 2017

My experience was very good, this is the most easy loan ever, no wait. My loan and money was at my bank in less than 2 days, the interest rate was very low. The lowest I found, even my bank didn't offer this low apr rate. I will recommend you to use them next time you need a loan. Thank you Best Egg Team.

"Hi Flossa,
We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: April 4, 2017

The process was fast and easy. In my opinion, compared to other companies, requirements and interest rates are the best. Great customer service. They are extremely kind, patient, and professional. This company offers a variety of options. I will use them again if ever needed.

"Hi Edith,
Your satisfaction is our number one priority, so we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Best Egg experience! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: April 4, 2017

I was amazed at the expediency of the approval of my loan as well as the courtesy of the employee who helped finalize the loan. Money was deposited the next day. I applied online. Really quick and short application. Great job. Highly recommend. If need be I will use in near future Best Egg.

"Hi Dana,
We're glad that we were able to help you consolidate your credit card debt! Welcome to Best Egg!
Thanks,

Original review: April 4, 2017

I had a great experience using Best Egg. I will be able to pay my credit card debt off much faster than if I had just paid the balances in monthly installments. The interest rate was good, even with the fees associated. I would highly recommend Best Egg to anyone who wants to consolidate unsecured credit card debt and get on the way to being debt free!

"Hi Arletta,
We're thrilled that you're pleased! Welcome to Best Egg!
Thanks for sharing,

Original review: April 4, 2017

I was a little reluctant at first because I had never heard of this company. However, it proved to be a great experience. The application process was easy and the approval and funds deposit went smoothly as well. Very pleased!!!

"Hi Catherine,
We are happy to hear that we were able to help you consolidate your debt! Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Original review: April 4, 2017

Very pleasant experience. Allowed me to consolidate very high-interest loan and other debt into one payment at a lower rate. It was very quick and easy. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you for helping me.

"Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we're happy that you're satisfied.

Original review: April 4, 2017

Process was quick, easy, and timely. Staff were very helpful. Proving info about the loan, fees, payments, terms, and soft inquiry before customer accepts is a step not many lenders provide. Also providing various terms allows customers to select option that suits them best.

"Hi Albert,
We're happy that your Best Egg loan helped you consolidate your credit card debt. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: April 4, 2017

This was an amazingly simple, and positive, and overall smooth as well as dignified application and disbursement experience from the start of the online application to the finish when the loan proceeds were deposited into my account, --especially given my personal concerns and uneasy feelings about carrying too much credit card debt.

"Hi Robert,
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for choosing Best Egg!

Original review: April 4, 2017

Was quick and the rate was exceptional. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a loan to Best Egg. I cannot believe how easy it was to apply for a loan thru Best Egg. I wish all loans could be this easy and less stressful.

"Hi Amanda,
First, I'd like to thank you for being a repeat Best Egg customer. We appreciate your loyalty! Second, I'd like to apologize for any difficulty you might have had. If you'd like to discuss your concerns further, we kindly ask that you give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: April 4, 2017

The entire process was quick and easy. Did everything online. This is my second time borrowing from Best Egg and both times they were awesome! The only problem I had was not being able to get past the screen that wants you to participate in automatic payments.

"Hi Brendon,
We're happy that you enjoyed our quick and easy application process. Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 30, 2017

Best Egg was very easy to deal with, from the first application to the point I received the cash in my account. I couldn't ask for a faster more simple process. I paid off my high interest debt, and my credit score improved drastically almost overnight. I couldn't be more satisfied overall.

"Hi Betty,
Thank you so much for sharing your Best Egg experience with us! Please let us know if you ever need any assistance in the future.

Original review: March 26, 2017

I needed a personal loan so I filled out an online application through Best Egg and they got back to me pretty quickly and approved it. The application process was easy and it only took a very short amount of time. I also like their interest rate. It might have been a little bit less, but it wasn't bad. I'm satisfied with Best Egg.

"Hi William,
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us! We're so happy that it was a positive one. Please let us know if we can ever assist you in the future.

Original review: March 26, 2017

Great company, fast approval, quick service. Would recommend to anybody friend or foe. Excellent service. I passed over several sites to choose this company. Their interest rates charged really sealed the deal. They kept me informed through every step of the process. I will always do business with Best Egg.

"Hi Constance,
We're thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with our service! Thank you for sharing!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 25, 2017

At first I was skeptical. Best Egg was the easiest to deal with, and Quick! I recommend to all my friends. You can contact them with questions and the Customer Service is polite and professional. You owe it to yourself to check it out.

"Hello Reina,
We're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I needed to knock down a couple of credit cards. I went for Best Egg and I got the answer the right away. They asked me for a letter from my job, a couple of personal information, and I faxed them my pay stub and how long I've been working in the organization. We did it all through the internet and we kept writing each other. I'm satisfied and my experience was good.

"Hi Randy,
One of our goals is to provide convenience to our customers, so we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 24, 2017

This was very easy to maneuver through this website for our personal loan needs. Also very nice being able to do this without leaving the comfort of our home and also very pleased with comparable rates that the local banks have, without having to make appointment or wait in bank lobby for next available loan officer. Thanks so much Best Egg!

"Hi Debra,
We're happy to hear that your Best Egg personal loan helped you to purchase your van! Thank you for sharing!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I have been very satisfied so far. The loan was processed quickly, the people have all been nice, no problems so far. I would recommend this company to my friends. I appreciate everything all did to help me purchase my van. It was a answer to my prayers.

Best Egg Company Profile