Call toll free
4.84/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Best Egg helps consumers fix their personal balance sheets through a transparent and fair personal loan product delivered in a fast, easy online process that is an empowering first step toward financial freedom. Founded by a team of experts with decades of financial services experience, Best Egg is one of the fastest growing loan products available to help to assist with paying off personal debt from credit cards, home improvements, medical expenses, and other life events. With the aim to help qualifying customers take control of their debt, Best Egg strives to offer manageable loans and clear-cut payment plans.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1039 Best Egg Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Very pleasant experience. This was my second loan with Best Egg. I was well satisfied with each. The process was simple and easy and the people were very nice. I would go to Best Egg again if I need another loan.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Best Egg is the best loan company! The application and approval process was easy and quick. Would recommend to anyone needing to consolidate debt, home renovations or any personal financial needs. Best experience ever!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I love the Best Egg family because they are very knowledgeable about situations and I have a great experience every time I have questions. I will definitely continue to do business with Best Egg. I was approved for the amount I wanted. I received the money right away. I made extra payments to pay down my loan quickly without penalty; saving myself thousands of dollars in interest payments. I was even able to postpone a due date during a time when I wasn't working. Bottom line: Best Egg is the best when it comes to assisting their borrowers. I highly recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I have a personal loan with Best Egg. They have the best options available interest-wise and payment-wise. I got a fair annual percentage rate and loan terms. During the application process, I filled in the important information and submitted the documents I needed to do. I also filled out a couple of options but other than that, I didn’t have to do much. The process only took 24 to 48 hours. Others should definitely apply for a personal loan with best Egg if they're looking to do so.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Easy to apply and receive the loan. Not as much as I need, but it is something. I am a Federal employee and felt the shut-down was coming, as it has in years past. One small loan instead of several medical bills will help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Needing a Debt Consolidation Loan, I reached out to over a dozen of Financial Services companies that had sent me offers in the mail. From the beginning, Best Egg was very responsive, offered the best overall terms, and ended up being the easiest one to do business with. The loan money was already in my bank account, while I was still playing phone tag and discussing paperwork with some of the other ones. Thank you, Best Egg!

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg was a positive one! Thanks for sharing.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Considering that Best Egg had the most affordable terms for what I needed, I opted to take out a loan with them instead of the 10 other lenders that were offering. The process was also super easy, where they just had me fill out the application and fax over some income verification and tax stuff, and that was it. Funding then took two days, which was really quick, plus the rate was perfect and my payments were right where I wanted to be. And the good thing about it is it’s a debt consolidation, so it was considerably cheaper than my combined monthly payment. So, I definitely would be recommending Best Egg to anybody who’s looking for a quick consolidation loan.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I was consolidating my credit cards and the loan application process with Best Egg was easy. I was already prequalified so then I just finished the application and got the approval. It took just a couple of minutes. While the percentage rate is high, they were really fast and they put the money in my account within one business day.

Best Egg response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

My experiences with Best Egg across the board is excellent. I would go to them first if I ever need a loan again. When I was looking to find the loan that was of a reasonable rate, I ended up getting a personal loan with Best Egg. They gave me reasonable rates and terms. They have an excellent application process too. The entire process didn't even take three weeks.

But I would prefer it if I can pay my loan either online or directly by phone. I wish too that I would be able to have access to pay my loan a couple of days or a week before my due date which is the 7th. I call and I ask them if they could they set it up for the 3rd of the month as opposed to the 7th because sometimes the money is there before the 7th. And I believe Best Egg does try because we were on the phone for a while trying to make that happen, but the payment still usually comes out on the 7th. A lot of times, I dislike getting that money out of my account so that I can see what I have left for savings or whatever the case may be.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I found Best Egg through Credit Karma. Best Egg gave me a quote and I liked it. Their loan application was a very easy and simple process. It was all online and wasn't long. I just filled out the application and then they sent me a message saying I was approved. I also needed to send them some paperwork which I did. Then, the money was on its way. I'm really happy with Best Egg. They take out the payment every month and I don't have to worry about it. It just works great. I have another year left with them.

Best Egg response

If you’re happy, then we’re happy!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Fast and Easy process!!! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a fast and painless loan. I always read the reviews before applying so I hope the reviews help someone who's looking for a loan!! Thanks so much for being there when I needed a loan.

Best Egg response

The pleasure is all ours! Thanks for your recommendation, Tracy!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Just would like to say that Best Egg helped me to pay down credit cards and pay off other accounts. My credit score has increased. With a decrease in spending I will now be able to be on target to be able to refinance my home at a better rate.

Best Egg response

That's awesome! Thank you for sharing, Terrance!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

The people at Best Egg are great to work with. They have excellent customer service and support. The loan process was fairly simple and there is always someone you can talk with when you need to ask questions or have a need.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to hear that, Victoria!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Thank you for your service, since I have been with your service everything so far has been very, very good. I would recommend your service to everyone. Also speaking to you on the phone has been good so far I have had no problems! This is my second Loan with you. Thanks.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg has been great so far!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Best method of funding short term loan. Entirely painless and free from endless documents. The loan was approved on Friday and funded on Monday. Much more efficiently than could possibly have been hoped for. Thanks Again. I would highly recommend your business to anyone seeking a consolidation loan.

Best Egg response

The pleasure's all ours, Gary! Thanks for your recommendation!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Great experience done quickly with no issues. Would recommend this service to all my friends. Spoke to a person on the phone and they were extremely nice and helpful. I will be going back for another loan Ethel no problem.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I was approved in a very short time. This loan has helped me so much. Thank you for helping me get back on my feet. I've told all my family and friends that they need to use your service if they ever have a financial crisis.

Best Egg response

The pleasure is all ours! Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Was easier than I thought to get a loan. Really help me with my credit card Bill's and helped a lot on my expenses. Would recommend this loan to my friends and family. The loan officer was very nice and polite.

Best Egg response

Thanks for your recommendation, Robert!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

The online application was fast, safe and easy to complete. After speaking with the agent to verify my identity, I got the funds within days. I would recommend Best Egg to family and friends. The representative was friendly and easy to talk to.

Best Egg response

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your recommendation!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Very fast, easy... no hassle. I would recommend Best Egg to friends, family and co workers. I paid off almost all of my bills and still had some money left over for other things that came up soon after I got approved for a loan. Thanks Best Egg for your help!

Best Egg response

The pleasure is all ours, Leisa :)

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I needed to consolidate my debt and Best Egg seemed to be easy to work with. The enrollment process was all online. Plus, the term was all standard and pretty competitive and fair. It was a smooth and hassle-free process and I’d recommend Best Egg to anybody.

Best Egg response

Thanks for your recommendation, Michael!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I went to Best Egg and have never regretted it. My apartment was destroyed in a freak storm and my renter's insurance refused to cover it. I then ran up considerable debt getting a new home, furnishing it and then lost my job. Best Egg allowed me to consolidate my debt and get back to work.

Best Egg response

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Easy loan process with very professional, courteous and knowledgeable customer service representatives. After a year of on time payments, you can skip a monthly payment with no fee. Loan is extended by one month.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing, Thomas!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I use the Credit Karma app to track my credit scores and it suggested Best Egg. The rate seemed to be decent and I got a $10,000 unsecured loan which I used to consolidate things. The application process was extremely quick and easy. There was a link that was attached at the Credit Karma app where I started and then I did it all through Best Egg's own app. It was all automated and very simple. Then the funds were deposited quickly. I would highly recommend Best Egg.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I needed a personal loan and I had a friend who did her research for a personal loan and I did the same. I applied with Best Egg and they just asked me for some documentation which I submitted through their actual webpage and that was it. It was very simple. I like the fact that I was pre-approved already and I was able to see the interest rate and how much was gonna be my monthly payment. Whatever it said there, it was, so there were no hidden fees and surprises. Also, I prefer the process to be completely online over having to go to an actual bank and having to talk to someone. With a busy lifestyle like a lot of people nowadays, it’s very convenient that you just go online and do everything. Give it a try and see if it fits your needs with regards their interest rates and payments.

Best Egg response

We're happy to hear that your experience with Best Egg was a positive one! Thanks so much for your review.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Would not recommend using. Denied because of too many inquiries. Apparently an inquiry doesn’t hurt your credit score but does count against you for obtaining a loan. Just got off the phone and there is no way for this company to evaluate your circumstances. All computer modeled. Go someplace that will treat you as a human and not an algorithm. Good credit and great salary. Not sure why they don’t want to do business.

Best Egg response

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. We're sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied. If you have any other questions or concerns, please give us a call.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

It was very quick and easy to go through the loan process. This is my second loan with them and I will use them again in the future if the need arises. My experience with their Customer Service team has also been easy.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I wanted to pay off some stuff and I decided to get a loan from Best Egg. The application process took two days longer than I thought it would for it to fund to my account. Also, when I was getting the loan, I thought I was approved, but then I did not get the money. So, I called them about it and I also inquired about the fee for taking out the loan that was charged when I got the money to me right away. Initially, it did not tell me that there was a charge for applying for the loan, which was reduced from the amount of the loan and I did not like that. But otherwise, everything went fine.

Best Egg response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. If anything else comes up, please feel free to give us a call.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Best Egg help me getting a Personal Loan. The procedures were prompt and to the point and I felt it was an easy process. Best Egg customer service is so professional and people oriented. I would recommended no doubt to use its services. Best Egg help me to solve some financial hardships and with a good rate. Thank you, Best Egg for my financial peace.

Best Egg response

This is fantastic to hear! Thanks so much for your review.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I have a 722 credit score, income well into the 6 figures, over 250k in available credit and I keep being mailed offers to consolidate from "Best Egg". I went through their process and was approved for up to $2,000 at 29.05% interest. Are you kidding me? Why are you sending me "targeted marketing" if you are going to offer me: 1. FAR less than any credit card I already have and 2. MUCH higher rates. STOP WASTING MY TIME WITH THESE OFFERS.

Best Egg response

We're sorry to hear that you feel this way. We'd be happy to remove you from any future mailings. In order to do so, please give us a call at 855-282-6353 and we can help you out.

Best Egg Company Information