4.79/5
Based on 611 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Best Egg helps consumers fix their personal balance sheets through a transparent and fair personal loan product delivered in a fast, easy online process that is an empowering first step toward financial freedom. Founded by a team of experts with decades of financial services experience, Best Egg is one of the fastest growing loan products available to help to assist with paying off personal debt from credit cards, home improvements, medical expenses, and other life events. With the aim to help qualifying customers take control of their debt, Best Egg strives to offer manageable loans and clear-cut payment plans.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 17, 2018

718 Best Egg Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 17, 2018

I had a loan with Best Egg a couple of years ago. After the loan was up, they kept marketing to do more, so I gave them another chance even at a lower rate. I’m currently in my first month of a new loan. It was easy, convenient, and feasible. I had a great experience and I tell people that.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2018

First a big thanks to Credit Karma team that presented it me with Best Egg and a great big thanks to Best Egg for helped me to paid my credit cards completely before time. I belong with the crew of happy people too (Credit Karma score of 780) working hard to keep it up and up. I didn’t know about this company/program existed in today world and economy, but I am glad they do and are able to help responsible people to get ahead. Now I will be able to pay them and save money at the same time, I want to pay this loan much sooner than the time that they give me (3 yrs), and it was so, so easy to applied and get approved. I started on the 5/12 and funded on the 5/15, meaning started on a Friday and by Tuesday following week got the funds. So talking about fast, this was super-fast, and most important is safe and the lowers APR rate, low initiation fee. AAAA+ is what I give to Best Egg in my book.

I am a very satisfied customer, and after I finish paid them if I need to use them again I won’t think twice. Always remember if you need once you might need again and is good to leave open doors because you never know. Best Egg is putting their trust on us and gives us an opportunity that others wouldn’t do. Also, they make it so simple and fast to give us what we need at the time in need. I was skeptical at first but I trust Credit Karma team with my personal information why not trust them with this, so I decided to go ahead and try and I am glad I did.

Now is my turn to show them who I am and how responsible I am in return. Please, don’t forget who help you in your time of need and be responsible. You won’t regret it. Also, it helps with credit and that to me is a huge plus in my book. My goal is to have a credit score of 950. Love my credit and I want to have the best credit ever. Thank you, Credit Karma and Best Egg.

Original review: May 15, 2018

The debt consolidation loan from Best Egg was offered to me at a time when I needed it. The application process was very simple. They only got the basic information and job information. After I received their email and applied, I started seeing more offers come through and Best Egg seemed to have the lowest interest rate offered. I'm really happy with Best Egg's service and product.

Original review: May 12, 2018

Best Egg sent me an application that I was approved and their interest rates look pretty good. My application was for putting bill consolidation. I did it online then also talked to them on the phone, and it did not take very long. They approved the loan in just a few minutes and everything was convenient.

Original review: May 12, 2018

Experience was fast, accurate and finished within one day. Was able to pay off what I needed immediately. Would definitely recommend this loan process to anyone that wishes to obtain a fast result. I am very happy to be associated with Best Egg.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: May 12, 2018

I submitted an application online in 5 minutes, got my approval in 2 days and received the funds a few days later into my account. The easiest process I have ever experienced for getting a loan. This was much easier than dealing with a bank!

Original review: May 11, 2018

I checked around and Best Egg's APR was the best. I got a personal loan from them. However, the loan amount wasn’t the one I was expecting. I was expecting more but it was good and I paid some of my debt. Their application process was one of the best thing, too. It was easy, fast and no hassle, not too much verification. Everything was smooth. I will definitely recommend Best Egg to friends.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Best Egg made my loan experience the easiest I’ve ever had. Application placed online and in less than 48 hours, money in my bank account. Pleasant experience and friendly staff to help walk you through the application process. Would highly recommend this company.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I've had two loans so far through Best Egg, easy application process and I had the money in two business days. I paid the first one off early with no hitches. I would use Best Egg again if needed rates are competitive and very professional.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to hear that, Edward!

Original review: May 10, 2018

The loan I received from Best Egg enabled me to pay off some of my credit cards, and increased my credit score by 25 points. Thanks a million. The process of obtaining the loan was very smooth, and I received the funds within a few days. I would recommend Best Egg to any of my friends and relatives.

Best Egg response

That's awesome! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Original review: May 10, 2018

Best Egg provides a easy, fast and confidential experience. With the help of my Best Egg loan I was able to consolidate my bills, which in turn relieved a lot of stress. I would recommend doing business with Best Egg to family and friends.

Best Egg response

That's wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: May 10, 2018

I couldn't be more thankful for this company and the ease and simplicity with the whole process. From beginning to end the application was seamless and extremely quick. I was able to secure a loan for a substantial amount of money even with a previous bankruptcy. Granted I have worked hard over the past few years to establish credit and pay off debt. However, my credit score could be better and most companies wouldn't even consider me with the current rate I have which is around 675-700. This company has been a lifesaver and life-changer. The interest rates are beyond reasonable and the fact there is no pre-pay penalty is amazing. I have and will continue to recommend this company to family and friends. I will also apply for another loan once this loan has been paid off.

Best Egg response

We're over the moon to hear that Best Egg has been a life-changer for you! Thanks so much for your review.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Did everything online, very easy to understand and got the amount I needed at a great APR and the money was in my checking account within 2-3 days!! I would definitely recommend to family and friends! I did mine to consolidate credit cards and it was a life saver, I’m very impressed!

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing, Anabela!

Original review: May 9, 2018

I reached out to Best Egg trying to get a loan. I was beside myself, at how quick the process was. Not only was I approved within minutes, but once they received my paperwork, my loan was approved. The money was in my account within two days. Very pleased and satisfied with how Best Egg handled my request. Thank You!

Best Egg response

We're pleased to hear that you're pleased, Monica!

Original review: May 9, 2018

This was the quickest loan ever. The staff was very helpful and respectful. It was so easy to upload the information and the processing was two days. I would recommend Best Egg to anyone who is in need of a loan.

Best Egg response

We appreciate your recommendation!

Original review: May 9, 2018

Very positive experience. Easy to complete. I was overall satisfied with the entire experience. I would recommend Best Egg to anyone looking to consolidate loans. The offer was reasonable and the payments were affordable. I like how the deposit and the payments are directly taken from checking accounts.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg was a positive one! Thanks for sharing.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Our experience with Best Egg has been excellent as of today. They are patient, kind, and don't make you feel "bad" because you are asking for a loan. We are able to handle the monthly payments without stress. Also, we live in a small town and with Best Egg we are not made to feel everyone around us knows our financial business. This company is an excellent way to rebuild or just build your credit.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your kind words, Jerry!

Original review: May 9, 2018

In the beginning I was very skeptical... afraid to give out any personal information. Then I read some reviews and took the plunge... my money came just as they said it would and the payments are reasonable... I thank them for all their help.

Best Egg response

We're just happy to hear that we could help!

Original review: May 9, 2018

This company has the best customer service reps ever!!! So easy to work with and the website is really easy to navigate. The whole process itself was very user friendly and not stressful at all. Would recommend Best Egg to everyone!!

Best Egg response

Your recommendation means the world to us!

Original review: May 9, 2018

I had no idea how my application would turn out. I was in a bind and needed help. Received an email and just gave it a shot. Boy, was I surprised by the positive and quick results. The rates are great and the time I have to repay is reasonable.

Best Egg response

We're happy to hear that we surprised you!

Original review: May 9, 2018

How quick it took for me to get approved and to have the funds in my account was really quick. Great customer service also comes along with the loan. Thank you Best Egg, I couldn’t do it without you. Thanks again.

Best Egg response

Thanks for the review, Derek!

Original review: May 9, 2018

Great service! Loan was handled very professionally and quickly. Would recommend Best Egg to all my friends! Loan was processed with a minimum amount of stress and funds were easily deposited into account in less than 3 days! Have already 2 friends to Best Egg!

Best Egg response

Thanks for spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: May 7, 2018

My sister told me that it’s super easy to get a loan from Best Egg and that they can take it out of your checking account, and there was not much that you had to do. Everything was really easy. I clicked on Get Started and I put in the amount that I needed. And they gave me two options of how I wanted to pay it off and then just click, click and it was done. I spoke to somebody quickly the day I was doing it just to make sure that I was clicking the right option, and they were super friendly. They were able to answer my question within five minutes and I was done with everything. I got a personal loan and I was happy with the annual percentage rate and terms. Everything has been great so far. If someone is looking for something really quickly, I would recommend Best Egg. They're a very good company with a secure, safe site.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Best Egg was easy to work with and their plans were a lot better than a lot of the others that I've seen. I then went with them because of that and also because of their interest rates and flexibility. When I applied for a personal loan, I did it all online and it was really easy. Online applications usually just throw me for a loop because they have steps on there that make no sense or I don't understand. But it was very clear and easy to understand with Best Egg. There were no questions or anything on there that was confusing, which I get confused easily. So it was so much better and a really good application.

Best Egg did a great job. And the way that they're handling their advertisement as far as the mail and selecting people works very well. Advertising online as far as Google and Facebook are so much after that nobody trusts anything out there. I heard about Best Egg through an advertisement I got through the mail and with a mail, you get to look at them on paper and check out the interest rates, the type of plans they've got and the pay back. They're very clear on what they're doing which is wonderful.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Credit Karma pulled up all of the different options based on my credit score and Best Egg seemed like the best option for me. I got debt consolidation for my credit cards, so I have only one total bill. The application process was simple. I just entered in my information on the website and then they followed up with me several times to make sure that all the documents were in. Once everything was uploaded, I got a decision and the payment pretty fast, which was good. Their annual percentage and terms was good for my budget. Also, the loan specialist I talked to was great. She always called me to make sure I got everything on time and reminded me to submit all my records. She was very helpful and answered any questions that I had. Best Egg has a great, simple process and they got back to me pretty fast. I've already recommended them to someone.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I knew about Best Egg through the mail and I decided to get a signature loan from them because of the rates or amount that they were offering. It took only one day to apply and if a friends asks about Best Egg, I would tell them it was quick and easy.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I went on to Credit Karma and they showed me the loans that I could apply for. Best Egg was one of those I chose. I put in my application information and whatever they asked me, and then they accepted me. I did everything online and the process was good, smooth, hassle-free and really easy. It wasn’t too drawn out. I received a personal loan and it was a good deal. I've told three of my friends to try Best Egg out, especially when they need to pay off a higher debt.

Original review: May 2, 2018

Best Egg's interest rates were not that bad but I would have liked to see them a little lower. Other than that, I am very satisfied with them. It was a good experience with them.

Original review: April 29, 2018

Best Egg seems like a decent deal at the time so I got a personal loan from them. The application process was easy which only took a total of five minutes. My interaction with their loan specialist was all positive. Everything was good.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I purchased a loan from Best Egg since it was very easy to fill out the application. I went for debt consolidation with them and did everything online. It was a breeze to go through.

Best Egg Company Information