Call toll free
4.87/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Best Egg helps consumers fix their personal balance sheets through a transparent and fair personal loan product delivered in a fast, easy online process that is an empowering first step toward financial freedom. Founded by a team of experts with decades of financial services experience, Best Egg is one of the fastest growing loan products available to help to assist with paying off personal debt from credit cards, home improvements, medical expenses, and other life events. With the aim to help qualifying customers take control of their debt, Best Egg strives to offer manageable loans and clear-cut payment plans.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1118 Best Egg Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 19, 2019

I was so pleased with my experience with Best Egg. I wanted a loan to pay off my credit cards, but was a little hesitant to apply online for it. However, Best Egg was so efficient. It was easy to apply, it took just a few minutes of my time, and within 1.5 days, the money was in my account. The communication via e-mail is straightforward, and I couldn't believe how simple & easy the whole process was. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Best Egg response

We're pleased to hear that you're pleased, Susan!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Easiest and fastest loan ever! This is my second loan with this company because they are so good. Their rates were very good and funds are available quickly, just in case you are in a pinch for the money because something came up quick.

Best Egg response

Great to have you back! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: March 18, 2019

I have two accounts with Best Egg. The application was simple and has an immediate response. The autopay is the best feature for me, payment is on time and basically invisible. I’ve had no account problems. Online services are available and account activity can be monitored 24/7.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 18, 2019

Performed every step online with ease. Loan was quick and painless. The loan was deposited in my bank account in only a couple of days. I highly recommend Best Egg for those wanting to consolidate credit card debt to a lower interest rate.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation, James!

Original review: March 18, 2019

I appreciated the quick processing, fair percent. I like having one payment and anticipate laying my loan off quicker and similar making one payment as opposed to three! Thank you for the convenience and opportunity to consolidate my debt!

Best Regards,

Shelly

Best Egg response

The pleasure is all ours :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: March 18, 2019

I have used Best Egg twice now, and the process is easy, quick and minimally invasive! I received a great rate, which ended up saving me money. Everything is black and white and upfront, no hidden fees, payments, etc. I would definitely use Best Egg again!

Original review: March 17, 2019

I've used Best Egg twice to consolidate credit card balances. Their rates are great, the application process is easy, and their customer service is responsive and professional. I will definitely use them again.

Best Egg response

We're so pleased to hear we've earned your loyalty! Thanks so much for sharing, Shelley.

Original review: March 17, 2019

We needed a small loan fast for some home improvements. The process was quick and easy, applied on a Thursday night funds were deposited in my account the following Monday. For my situation I have no complaints thus far. Would recommend Best Egg.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg was a positive one! Thanks for sharing, Tammy.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I couldn't be happier with Best Egg and the entire process from start to finish. The process was quick and east to complete and the funds were available almost immediately. There has never been an issue about when the payment is due and the correct amount is taken out each time. I would recommend their services to anyone who needs a good, quick loan for whatever their needs!

Best Egg response

If you’re happy, then we’re happy! ????

Original review: March 17, 2019

Applied for a loan with BestEgg. Response was quick. I had the money in my account in three days. Will refer BestEgg to anyone looking to pay off credit cards or Debt or whatever your financial needs are. I will definitely use their services again. Thanks Best Egg???

Original review: March 17, 2019

I can't say enough about Best Egg so summing them up in one word would be awesome. Everything that they said they would do they did. Everyone along the way was top notch customer service. It took maybe 3-4 days to fund my loan and it would have been quicker if I didn't personally delay some of the documents that they were requiring. All in all if you are looking for a personal loan then look no further. This company has it all, great reasonable rates (the best), awesome customer service and last they have integrity every step of the way. Thank you, Best Egg for helping me out in a pinch.

Best Egg response

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing, Steven!

Original review: March 17, 2019

Best Egg provided us with quick and easy results to our needs. We were able to receive funding in 48-72hrs of our request. We would recommend them to anyone looking to consolidate debt or other financial needs. We were able to do everything online, and were approved quickly. We are thankful for this service.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: March 17, 2019

I applied and within 5 days accepted and received money 2 days later. Awesome company. Good rates. Would do it again if needed. Wonderful experience and very polite people you're working with. Will go above and beyond to get you approved.

Best Egg response

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: March 17, 2019

Great company and does what it says. Best Egg easy to use! Thank you! Would go with this company anytime. Recommend it for anyone who needs quick help. I’ve used other programs before but they do not compare to Best Egg.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your kind words, Flaminio!

Original review: March 17, 2019

Very helpful and very quick on giving me a personal loan. I called because I had a few questions and the woman walked me thru everything step by step. Definitely going to get any future loans from Best Egg! I would definitely recommend Best Egg to anyone looking for a loan for car, personal, or home improvement!

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation! We hope to work with you again!

Original review: March 17, 2019

Easy, FAST, quality service. I couldn't believe how easy it was. The customer service representative walked me through all of the details and explained the process perfectly. I encourage people to give it a try. Making payments is simple with direct withdrawal.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg was a positive one! Thanks for sharing.

Original review: March 17, 2019

My experience when applying for a personal loan with Best Egg was by far the best personal loan experience I've ever had. The process was quick and easy, and the funds were in my account within 48 hours of applying for the loan. I definitely recommend Best Egg to anyone looking for a personal loan.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: March 16, 2019

Process was extremely easy and thorough at the same time. Approval was quick and funds were deposited within 24 hours. Used the loan to consolidate credit card balance and the result was a big jump in our FICO score. Thank you Best EGG!!!

Best Egg response

That's wonderful! Thanks for sharing, Jim!

Original review: March 16, 2019

I appreciate the ease with which I was able to apply and submit my documents. The agents were in top of the process and very helpful. Everything was finished and I had my money within a week, direct deposited. I then paid off my credit cards and am saving about $250.00 a month with my Best Egg payment and I have a specific end time to have the balance paid off at a lower interest rate. Thanks!

Best Egg response

The pleasure is all ours, Lynne!

Original review: March 16, 2019

I would highly recommend Best Egg to all my friends. When they stated that the loaning process would take from 1 to 3 days, I was skeptical. But in less than 3 days, the loan was completed and the money was in my bank account! I couldn't believe it. Thanks, Best Egg!

Best Egg response

We appreciate your recommendation!

Original review: March 16, 2019

The loan process was quick and easy. The loan specialist was so nice and answered all my questions. Enjoyed doing most of loan online and their needs of personal info was all done online. Would definitely recommend the Best Egg to all my family and friends.

Best Egg response

We appreciate your recommendation, Nancy!

Original review: March 16, 2019

Best Egg is a quick and easy way to apply and receive a personal loan. It is simple from application to receiving your money and only takes s couple of days for the entire process to be complete. They keep you well informed on everything. I have taken out 2 loans with them and couldn’t be more pleased.

Best Egg response

We're pleased to hear that you're pleased, Patricia!

Original review: March 16, 2019

At first, I was kind of skeptical to apply online. But after reading all the reviews I must say they were dead on. Once I applied it was minutes later that I received my approval. The funds was deposited a day earlier. Thanks again. Will use again in the future.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Very easy to get started. The process was easy and convenient. I received my money in one business day. I will definitely use in the future for all my loan needs. The phone service was good as well. I am all done now.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Monica!

Original review: March 16, 2019

Very happy with professionalism and service. Would use them again if needed. Process was easy and effortless. I read other reviews and decided to go with Best Egg. Had the best rates also. Would recommend to friends and family. Not much more to say. Good company.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: March 14, 2019

I’m happy with the loan that I got from Best Egg, but the rate is higher than what I thought. Other than that, the application process was good and it didn’t take that long. It was a very good experience.

Best Egg response

If you’re happy, then we’re happy!

Original review: March 12, 2019

I’ve had surgery three times on my wrist where I fell and broke it. I also need to have dentures. So I got a personal loan through Best Egg. The APR is high but I expected it to be high. I have lost my job a while back and I had to file bankruptcy. But I’ve got my credit score before. It’s coming back up. I really like that the application process was easy and quick. It only took one day. I didn’t have to talk to anyone because I went online and filled out the application. I just told them what I draw a month and when one of the reps called me I had already been approved. It was a great, painless and practically effortless experience.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg has been great so far!

Original review: March 11, 2019

I got to work with Best Egg due to their interest rate and I got a consolidation loan from them. The application process was simple and convenient, and took 40 minutes. The total lending process took three days because it was over the weekend. The young lady rep called me and told me that I was approved for the loan and I could look for the money in two days. The rates and terms of the loan were good and acceptable. They set my budget and helped me reduce my overall payment. Working with Best Egg has impacted my life in a positive way. I was able to consolidate, reduce my payments, and get things squared up and taken care of. The experience with Best Egg was easy and convenient.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg was a positive one! Thanks for sharing, Douglas.

Original review: March 10, 2019

My initial interest in securing a loan with Best Egg was to seek a lower interest rate loan to pay off my present higher interest rate car loan. Also additional funds to help out my family. I was very fortunate to have the same representative, Juanita, on three different occasions. Juanita has EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills, well versed, and very knowledgeable with every aspect of the loan process. I was also very impressed with how easy and very secure their process is in submitting required documents. Best Egg provided EXCELLENT communication throughout the entire process as well. I will DEFINITELY do business again with Best Egg!! EGGCEPTIONAL!!

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to hear that your Best Egg experience was egg-ceptional!

Original review: March 9, 2019

I got a personal loan from Best Egg. The application process was simple and easy. I did everything online. I've found that Best Egg is the best. They provide whatever you need. They help you and they don’t wait. They don’t hesitate either. If I need an extension, they give it. Overall, it’s a great company.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to hear that, Joy!

Best Egg Company Information