Call toll free
4.78/5
Based on 609 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Best Egg helps consumers fix their personal balance sheets through a transparent and fair personal loan product delivered in a fast, easy online process that is an empowering first step toward financial freedom. Founded by a team of experts with decades of financial services experience, Best Egg is one of the fastest growing loan products available to help to assist with paying off personal debt from credit cards, home improvements, medical expenses, and other life events. With the aim to help qualifying customers take control of their debt, Best Egg strives to offer manageable loans and clear-cut payment plans.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

785 Best Egg Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 17, 2018

I needed to consolidate some bills and checked Best Egg out and it seemed like an easy way to do it. I wanted a personal loan and I applied online. Navigating their website was easy and all the people that I’ve talked to were very helpful. I was approved in two days and then it took another day to put the money in my account. It was an easy experience as long as you have the criteria. You have to have a job and a bank account to start with where they can send the money to. I had a very good interaction with the specialist and people should use Best Egg.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 14, 2018

We had a great experience, they work fast, with an easy to follow process, the loan was funded quickly which made it a painless process for us. We would highly recommend Best Egg if you need a loan and need the money fast. We would use them again!

Original review: July 14, 2018

I’ve been helping my grandchildren with college and I wanted to get some stuff right off. I got something in the mail from Best Egg and got a personal loan. The rep was very knowledgeable and efficient. The application process went fine and when I checked the money in my account about three days later, it was already there. The percentage could be a little lower but that’s okay and people ought to try it because it’s easy.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I got a personal loan from Best Egg to clear my credit card debt. The application process was simple online and it took two days for me to be approved. It was quick and painless. Best Egg was great.

Original review: July 12, 2018

My first inclination to secure a loan to consolidate bills was to apply for a home equity loan, which I had on a previous home. I remembered that the process of procuring that loan was akin to the nightmare of obtaining a mortgage. Plus my home became collateral putting additional pressure on me to ensure payments were made regardless of the circumstances. Instead I opted for a personal loan and after rigorous vetting of companies vying for my business, Best Egg was without doubt the best option. The application process was simple, approval within minutes and the money deposited into my bank account in a couple days. No collateral and my monthly payments are automatically withdrawn from my checking account. The best APR I could find on a 3-year payback. Can't get much easier than that!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: July 10, 2018

My experience with this company is far beyond perfection. They are doing an amazing job. From the beginning till the end of my whole process, I had no hiccups or issues. I am definitely going to recommend to all my friends.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Best Egg was fast and easy. It was so fast that I didn't know that my loan was approved until the money was actually in my bank account. I didn't know what the interest rate was. After learning what the rate was, I was satisfied that the rate was fair. I would recommend Best Egg.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I had a great and easy experience getting approved for my personal loan. Also, turns out my interest rate was a little lower than I was expecting too! I have already recommended Best Egg to several friends and family members due to my awesome experience. Thanks a bunch!

Original review: July 10, 2018

The best, most professional and respectful transaction ever! Thank you, Best Egg. This is how business ought to be conducted! They will certainly be my first choice for future considerations whenever it comes to money matters. Again, thank You for your swift and courteous response!

Original review: July 10, 2018

Process is very quick, painless & cost effective. Payments are affordable, reasonable & for a specific period of time. Would recommend Best Egg to family & friends needing a personal loan. It's a no hassle, no complaint way to receive extra needed funds. :-))

Original review: July 10, 2018

Best Egg was very easy to use and gave lots of options. Would definitely use again and recommend to a friend. Interest rates were good as well. Thank you for helping me get back on track when I needed it most.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I found the process to be painless, the people to be terrific and their service to be excellent. The whole transaction was completed in a matter of days and the proceeds were direct deposited quickly. I will definitely use Best Egg’s services again.

Original review: July 10, 2018

BestEgg provides competitive rates, an easy payment comparison, a simplified online process, with on time professionalism! From start to finish I felt confident going through the process. Very quick and easy. The rates along with repayment plan is what really got my attention. Can’t go wrong with BestEgg loans!

Original review: July 10, 2018

Dealing with this company was great. Associates were very friendly and helpful. My loan was approved very quickly and the funds were in my account the next day. I will certainly deal with them again in the future for any needs I may have in the future.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I was able to work out the details of my loan fairly quickly. Chat was useless and annoying. I wanted to find out how much the upfront fee was, to make sure I was asking for enough to cover my loan consolidation, but chat obviously couldn't answer questions like that. Even though chat could see my account, they could not answer my question and didn't even understand the process. It seems that chat is there only to answer obvious questions. Other than that the process was good. I was able to call in to get the answer that I needed. If you're going to have a chat feature then empower them to answer the same questions that customer service can answer.

Original review: July 10, 2018

This is my 3rd loan with Best Egg, they are the easiest and fastest loan company I have ever dealt with. Great customer service and Great loan rates. I would recommend Best Egg to anyone who needs a loan and needs to get the money fast.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I stumbled upon Best Egg for a personal loan, and received a much lower interest rate then Lending club which I had used previously... I aggressively paid off the Lending Club loan and when I applied again to Lending Club the interest rate was unreasonable. So Best Egg is how I'll get personal loans from now on.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I was very please with the service that I received. Everyone that I spoke to was very nice. The process of applying for the loan was quick and simple. I had to answer a few questions after the application process and then I was done. Within 3-5 days I had the funds in my bank account.

Original review: July 10, 2018

If you wanna consolidate some bills and want a company that’s easy to work with, use Best Egg. I would recommend it to anybody. When I applied for a loan, I filled it out online and then they sent me back a couple of emails. The application process took three days. The annual percentage rate is also very good. It's a lot better than a credit card. All in all the ease in getting a loan and the fact that you can use that loan to pay off credit cards, which I’ve done, made me decide to work with Best Egg. Moreover, they would put the money right into my checking account without having me go through a big hassle of going down to some office or waiting in the mail until the check comes. It made everything a lot easier.

Original review: July 7, 2018

Best Egg had offered what I needed when I needed it, and it’s easy to do direct deposit to them for the payment. I went for a loan consolidation of some bills that I needed to pay off. The application process was directly online, and it's nice, easy, and convenient. I also used them before and so they already had my information. I like the way it is. You don’t have to worry about going in somewhere and then coming out. And then, I got the money within so many days and I paid my bills.

I contacted Best Egg's reps when I initially did the first loan. I have never done online before so I had questions I had wanted to ask because I was kinda leery that you could do that online. I had talked to some other people at the time I was working before I retired, and they said they did that before and it was safe as far as sharing your information. So, when I called Best Egg, I wanted to verify what I was being told by other people. Best Egg is good and they answer my questions. They have a frequently asked questions thing online, which is good and when I need a number, there’s a number there or I can also chat with them online. I'd tell others to research like I did and try Best Egg out if they feel comfortable doing that. In fact, I knew somebody who’s gonna retire in December, and she’s wanting to get everything consolidated before she retires. So, I mentioned to her to check Best Egg out.

Original review: July 6, 2018

Best Egg's rate was better than their competitors. And their application process was very quick and easy. But now that I have the loan, I would like a better account of management. Their website is not very intellectual and not very good, too. But I would definitely tell others to consider Best Egg as a good option.

Original review: July 5, 2018

When I called and talked to BestEgg, I liked their interest and their loan specialist was super nice. She explained everything to me. The application process took 15 minutes and it was easy. I was able to get a small loan for three years. It has been a fantastic experience and I'm happy. Thank you very much, Best Egg.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I got something in the mail from Best Egg and got a consolidation loan. I did everything online which went smoothly. After I sent them the information they needed, they got my bank account and a couple of days later, it was a done deal. So, it didn’t take long at all. I would have liked if I got something lower but the terms were better than the others and it was a little bit lower than their credit cards. Out of the four that four I looked at, they had the lowest APR. The few people I talked to were very nice, courteous and answered all my questions. I have no complaints and I’m happy with the service. So far, so good and I’d recommend Best Egg.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I did the application online and the process was well-done. It was simple and easy. It took a little over a week since I did it over the weekend so the process didn’t start until Monday but it was quick. Their people were honest and they put everything upfront but they didn’t tell me they get a fee of $495. Also, they should have said that the amount was $9.9, which was quicker to pay instead of the $5.99. But it was fine and the money was put right back. I used it twice and since I wanted to pay off some credit, I was able to pay it quicker and Best Egg was an easy way of doing it.

Original review: July 2, 2018

We were getting things in the mail from Best Egg for years, and I finally decided to try it and I got a personal loan to pay credit card debt. Best Egg's application process was easy. I went online and put in the confirmation code and all my information. And the only difficult part was submitting my pay stub because of the login for my work. I talked to someone on the online chat because I was having difficulty getting my pay stub uploaded. And I ended up sending an email that they told me to do and attached my pay stub. Once I submitted everything, I was approved the next day, so it was great.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I went right online, put down what I needed, read the particulars, and filled out everything I needed to, and got the requirements. Then, I heard right back in thirty minutes. Best Egg kept in touch with me online without having to call me of what was going on with the process and the stages of the progress. I'm very happy with the annual percentage rate and the terms of my loan. I had also referred you to someone else because of that. I told them the amount I would pay each month and the easiness of applying for it. Go with them, look it up online, and check it out.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I get mail all the time from companies wanting to loan me money and I googled all of them. I checked reviews of Best Egg and they offered a decent rate. And all the reviews had talked about what an easy process it was. The process was very easy indeed and it took less time to okay the loan than it did for me to gather my papers and go find a place to fax them the information. It was very quick and all done online. The loan wasn’t as much as I wanted, but it was sufficient. Then the payments were less than what the bills were that I was paying off.

Best Egg response

We appreciate your feedback, Janet!

Original review: June 28, 2018

Super easy online application and approval process. Loan was available in 48 hours! I have had 2 loans with Best Egg and plan to use them again whenever the need arises! You can’t ask for better service and a faster process! They saved me some money!

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing, Matt!

Original review: June 28, 2018

Best Egg has the lowest rate, and I'll definitely go with them if I needed a loan again. I applied for a loan from Best Egg and the process was easy and done within a couple of days. The loan specialist was very helpful. Since I don't have an actual pay stub at my job, she suggested calling the bank and doing a three-way call. They were able to call and get the information from the bank that money is being deposited into my account. Everything went great.

Best Egg response

We're happy to hear that we could help! Thank you for sharing, Michael!

Original review: June 26, 2018

Best Egg had the best deal so I made a phone call and spoke to somebody in Spanish. I understand a lot of English but sometimes debt places use words that are confusing. With Best Egg, you can avail of getting somebody who speaks Spanish and have them explain how it works. So I was very happy. They also processed the same day and within two days, the money was in the bank. So it was fast. I’m trying to retire in three years and that was why I got the loan. I wanted to pay whatever I owe with my other cards and so far it’s been good. I had one payment in June and so far, I'm happy.

Best Egg response

If you're happy, then we're happy! Thanks for sharing.

Best Egg Company Information