Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Stephanie,
We are sincerely happy to hear that we were able to help you in your time of need. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. All the best to you and your family.

Original review: June 14, 2017

My son was suddenly diagnosed with a chronic illness and the vehicle that I needed to carry him back and forth to his various medical appointments was in need of repairs. Best Egg provided a quick and easy process for me to get the money I needed to take care of my child. So many other lenders take advantage of vulnerable consumers in times of desperation and need. I feel that Best Egg cares about its customers.

I like to use Best Egg. They are very helpful with paying off my credit cards. This was a great experience for me and my family. I will recommend to everyone I know and encourage them to use as well to increase credit score and pay off bills.

I applied to a Best Egg personal loan offer, I submitted the required documents and within two to three days I received an answer. I was very satisfied within the customer serviced I've received from Best Egg so far and will recommend to a friend.

Very happy to have use this company. Very fast with letting you know about being approve for a loan. Very fast with putting your loan amount in your account. No long drawn out paperwork, just answer a few questions and you will be ready in two or three days tops.

I was truly amazed how quick my loan process was. I was a little leery at first as this my first time borrowing money online. By far this was the quickest and easiest way to borrow money. If there had been 10 stars to rate Best Egg I would have done it. Thank you for making it such a pleasant experience.

Legit offer, told truth about what the loan was needed for and after filling out very few questions, showing a little documentations... loan approved. Hassle free and I was treated with respect. Made me feel important in my credit recovery. They saw I was trying to improve my credit rating and allowed me the chance to do just that. Was turned down by other companies and made to feel insignificant.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

The whole loan application process was very easy, quick and painless. I am at the very beginning of dealings with Best Egg but so far I would highly recommend it. I was able to get the process done in less than twenty minutes from the comfort of my home. The money was available in my bank account two days after I was approved.

Best Egg was the easiest and quickest lender I have ever obtain a loan from. Their web site was simple and straight forward. Also received a very low interest rate, especially for an unsecured personal loan. Will use Best Egg again if need arises.

I was amazed at how fast the process was and the fact that everything could be done electronically. The ability to communicate and submit documents via email was very convenient due to my busy schedule. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Excellent customer service with quick turn-around. More than favorable rates even when considering the loan fee. The effective rate is significantly lower than any credit card. Money was in my bank account within three days after approval. Easy online process including checking balances.

My Best Egg experience was great! The process was fast and very easy. The rates are good. Overall a good experience. I would use Best Egg again if the need arises. The entire process took two days and I received the loan two days later. My crisis was resolved in less than a week, thanks to Best Egg.

The process was so simple from application to receipt of funds. In total, it took less than a week. The process was completed online. Very prompt. Communication was thru email, which was easy and reliable I would certainly recommend Best Egg.

I am an individual who needed a loan to clear off some medical debts. I am extremely pleased at the speed and ease of the loan process. I would recommend to my family and friend of your company. I received your invitation offer in the mail, luckily I read the offer; normally I discard flyer but very happy I kept and read this one.

Choosing "Best Egg" was the best decision I could have made to consolidate debt and bring my payments into one monthly payment! The process was easy, and I had my funds within 3 days of being approved! It is peace of mind to know that within 5 years this debt will be paid off and my credit cards have zero balances. Thank you to Best Egg, for allowing me this freedom!

I am very happy to be able to pay off my debts. Thank you so very much Best Egg for giving me that chance. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. I would recommend a friend if they needed help. Thank you again for your help.

The customer service I received from Best Egg was excellent. Each person I spoke to always was professional and gave me the information I needed. Each person was able to answer my questions. The most impressive part of the process was the short amount of time it took from beginning to end.

My whole experience is amazing. I was skeptic at first because I was not familiar with this company but to my surprise they are excellent. They offer me an alternative to paying high percentage APR and saved me from getting in more debt. I should have tried them way before.

We applied for many loans with so many companies. Best Egg company was so fast and easy, we received a quick message from them right-away... Saying we got approved for a Personal Loan... So fast. Where other companies are now sending us letters for a loan, but for a small amount. Best Egg is a great company for people in need of help. Wish other companies were like them. Thank you so much for your wonderful service.

So far I've been pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to secure a personal loan through Best Egg. Customer service was friendly and quick to answer any questions I had concerning my loan. I would definitely recommend Best Egg.

The process was very easy and with an instant response. Within 3 days of the application the money was deposited to my bank account. The interest rate was a bit higher than expected, but lower than my combined credit cards. I highly recommend this service.

Hi Allison,
Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer joint applications. However, we're happy that we were able to provide you with a loan that fit your needs.

Original review: June 14, 2017

The only negative was that I didn't know how to apply for a joint credit transaction using the mobile site - Otherwise loved the payment selections and quick funding. I did have to call into the customer service line after submitting my documents, but my question was answered quickly.

Hi Tamera,
I'm sorry to hear that you experienced any confusion. However, we're glad that one of our representatives was able to address your questions. Thanks for sharing. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Original review: June 14, 2017

I was happy with the easy process to apply for a loan with Best Egg. I did get a little confused when I submitted my application and did not get a response right away saying my application had been successfully submitted/received so I followed up with a phone call a day later to confirm my app was received and the customer service rep was friendly and helpful. I would certainly recommend Best Egg to friends and family.

Hi Charlie,
We're glad that we worked for you! Thanks for sharing.

Original review: June 14, 2017

I made a quick phone call, told them my problem of the interest rates on two of my credit cards. They loaned me the money and cut my payments in half and cut the years of paying them off by 12 years. Can't get no better than that. If anybody needs help, try Best Egg. It works. It really works! Thank you Best egg.

Hi Julia,
It's wonderful to hear that your Best Egg personal loan has made your life easier and less stressful. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Original review: June 13, 2017

Wow, I received a letter in the mail telling me all about how to apply for a loan. I was approved within a few minutes and impressed how quickly the money was in my bank. I am now able to pay off my four credit card debts. The great thing is, I now only have the one monthly payment. This was a very easy process and I appreciate their help. They made my life easier and less stressful. Thank you so much Best Egg...

Hi Mark,
Happy to hear that you're happy! Welcome to Best Egg!
Thanks,

Original review: June 13, 2017

Very positive experience... your speed from approval to funding a loan, was incredibly fast. While I didn't need the money for more than a month, I'd definitely use you again as long as your rates are competitive. Thanks.

Hi Jessica,
Here at Best Egg, we strive to help our customers get on their path to financial freedom. So we're happy to hear that you are on that path. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Original review: June 13, 2017

The customer service reps were very friendly and understanding. It was very easy to apply and no hidden fees. Thanks for making my life easier having one payment rather than multiples. The money was deposited quickly. I'd definitely recommend. Thank you!

Hi Mary,
Isn't is great to not have any pre-payment penalties? You can pay your loan off whenever! We're also thrilled to hear that you had a great representative helping you along the way.

Original review: June 13, 2017

My lenders assistant could not have been more helpful. She was awesome and did whatever it took to get my loan through!!! Would ABSOLUTELY refer them and use them myself again??? What I also really like is that there are NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTIES.

Hi Courtney,
We're glad that we were able to address and resolve any issues you may have had. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else going forward.

Original review: June 13, 2017

My experience with Best Egg is that they have excellent customer service, have been able to easily answer my questions, have short wait times to reach a customer service representative on the phone, and have been able to resolve all of my issues.

Hi Lisa,
We're happy that we impressed you! We aim to please :)

Original review: June 13, 2017

Easy friendly fast loan service: NO hassles!I am so impressed at the prompt simplicity of Best Egg! The application was direct and to the point. The loan options were clear and offered multiple options. The money was deposited into my account VERY quickly. I am impressed!

Hi Scott,
We're happy to hear that everything went smoothly. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for spreading the word about Best Egg.

Original review: June 13, 2017

Overall a great experience from start to finish with Best Egg. Application went smoothly. Customer service very professional. Ease of this service is exceptional. Surprised at how quickly it all happened. Would recommend Best Egg to friends and family members.

Hi Ann,
All our thumbs here are up because we're so happy to have you as a Best Egg customer. Thank you for a wonderful review!

Original review: June 13, 2017

This was the best, easiest, quickest loan I've ever obtained! The customer service was excellent and the terms of the loan are wonderful as well. TWO THUMBS UP for Best Egg, and if I had more thumbs... those would be up too!

Best Egg Company Profile