Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Best Egg's rates were great and so much better than other companies, especially Prosper. The application process was smooth, very simple, very easy, and all done online. Once I saw their rates, I applied and they accepted. But I was confused so I made a phone call and talked to a gentleman who was great and very helpful. He told me to monitor through my bank for two days and it was there. Then I found out the loan payment was gonna come out of my account on February 2nd but I want it taken out January 23rd because of the way I had my bills set up, so they set it up for the 23rd and it'll be taken out every 23rd of every month.

I called different companies about their interest rates and Best Egg's price was competitive. Their application process was quick and easy and the individual I dealt with was very helpful.

"Hello Dann,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

We applied, sent in all required information, were confirmed within hours and the money was placed in our bank account even faster than expected. It was the most pleasant and easy loan application process we have ever been through! It was great!

I have an application through credit promo and I was tinkering around with my app when I found Best Egg. They gave me a better deal and beat the competition. Everything I did was online and the website was very helpful, convenient, easy to maneuver, and I really enjoyed it. When my paperwork was all done and submitted, they were on the ball. It took about 2-3 days before the loan was approved and I'm happy. I talked to a staff member and she was extremely helpful, kind, and overall very professional. I'm very pleased with the service and I would definitely recommend them to friends.

"Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback wth us. We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasurable experience! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I needed a cheaper interest rate than paying what the interest rates I had on the two credit cards. I was happy with the annual percentage rate I received and the application process went quickly and easily. It was three phone calls and if put together maybe on a half hour at that. Everything was over the phone but I emailed them a couple of pictures. The rep quickly got those, called back and said that it looked good that they can process it now if I wanted to do it. Overall, I had a great time with Best Egg. I have recommended them to other people and I'd do it again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

"Hi Samuel,
We're thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the service that you received. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Thank you and welcome to Best Egg.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

When we called Best Egg we were anxious to get a loan to pay off our credit cards and to assist in doing work on our home to get it ready to sell. The lady we talked with took our information and stayed in contact with us through the short process of obtaining the loan. I thank her for her professional attitude and expert handling of our loan. I would and have recommended Best Egg to several friends. Thank you for allowing us to take a load off of the monthly disbursements.

"Hello Robert,
We're happy to hear that we were able to help. Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Best Egg!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

We had a need for a little extra money at the end of the year for Christmas Holiday and a trip we were planning. The entire Best Egg process was easy to follow and understand. The terms were upfront and much more reasonable than some other loan companies we had experienced. We would recommend Best Egg to our friends and family.

"Hi Aaron!
We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, so we're happy to hear that you're happy. Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I needed to make some auto repairs, so I reached out to Best Egg for an extension to take care of it. The application process was straightforward which took only two days. Once the application was processed, I had to interact with finalizing the loan either over the phone or Gmail. They were very courteous, thorough and upfront. Also, I was happy with the annual percentage rate that they gave me and it didn't take them long to get a response back and were very friendly each time. As far as I've dealt with other agencies, they were the easiest to deal with. The experience went relatively quick and I would definitely want to do business with them again.

"Hi Andria,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your loan, please feel free to give us a call at 1-844-825-2608.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I actually like the quick reaction time after applying for a loan. No issues with auto set up and payments being completed on time. However I requested additional funds and was informed to apply for another loan which would pay off my remaining balance and start over. My APR was higher even though during the second process my credit was better. Didn't really agree but it was too late.

"Hello David,
We're thrilled to hear your positive feedback. Always know that we're here to help! Thank you for sharing and welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

Very satisfied at this time with help that I received on my loan. No problems at this time. However if any arise I am sure that they will be handled efficiently and accurately. If I needed anything in the future I know I can contact Best Egg and get results. Thank you.

"Hello Vivian,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so happy to hear that you had a stress-free experience with Best Egg, it's like music to our ears! Please let us know if you ever need further assistance.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

The rates from Best Egg were great and it was very easy to obtain a personal loan. I did everything online and then I received my funds on that same week that I applied. It was very fast. Then they followed up absolutely quick via email. So far, I'm happy with the service. I had an excellent and stress-free experience and I would recommend it to other people in need.

"Hi Andrew!
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear that the process of getting your loan was quick and easy! Thank you for sharing!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Best Egg offered a better deal on consolidation loan that what we already have. It only took 10 minutes for the application via email and I was happy with the annual percentage rate that they gave me. Their website was easy to navigate and the loan process was straightforward. Dealing with them over the phone went well and they were able to answer my questions. Everything was just quick and easy and before we knew it, it was over and done with.

Hello Andre,
We're happy that we were able to help you get out of your financial bind. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we greatly appreciate it!

-The Best Egg Team

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

I saw Best Egg online and I inquired about it. I found though their name very unusual but that caught my attention. I took advantage of their loan offer especially that I was in a little bind. A woman from Best Egg was kind enough to call me but I was in my car that time and I told her I’ll look at it once again on my laptop. Then my wife and the representative helped me with the application process. The representative was legit and very knowledgeable and I like the way she helped me through the application. Once she walked me through the application, she showed me the site to see.

I was very happy with the application process, which didn’t take long. The APR rate was fine too and I accepted it. I ended up receiving a five-year loan for $6000 and Best Egg takes money out of my account every month, which is not a problem. I’m just wondering, when I come to another bind in the future, if there’s a way I can get advance more as long as they take the money out of my account. Other than that, I was totally happy with everything.

Hi Andrew,
Our team is thrilled to hear that we were able to help you consolidate your credit card debt. Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Best Egg!

-The Best Egg Team

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I wanted to pay down some credit card debts at a better interest rate, so I purchased a loan from Best Egg, and their application process was simple and did not take very long. I filled out the application online, and it got approved. Then somebody called me and told me that they needed a couple more pay stubs from me. So, I sent them over, and that was it. It was a good experience and I liked the APR I've received from the loan.

Hello Alexander,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Customer satisfaction is our number one prority, so we're thrilled to hear that you were satisfied. Welcome to Best Egg and please feel free to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance in the future.

-The Best Egg Team

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I was shopping around and somebody mentioned Best Egg to me. I looked them up on the internet then contacted them and they sent me an application. I availed of their consolidation loan and the interest was reasonable enough. The process took less than 5 minutes over the phone but I had to mail them some other stuff. I also had to email them my IDs. After they received my ID, they approved the loan.

Interactions with their loan specialists were friendly and they answered all the questions I had. They don't get back with you on the interest part until after a while, and you don't make a decision until you get that. They were very kind and informative. I liked that. I had a very good experience with Best Egg. They were very much on the point and gave me all the information I needed to know. I will recommend them to anybody.

Hello Todd,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that you thought our process was easy. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future. Welcome to Best Egg!

-The Best Egg Team

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Best Egg offered a good rate, which was probably the best. In experiences that I've had with trying to get loans through banks, the application process with Best Egg was super easy. Everything was all through online and it was a scary easy process. I sent the application in and the next day, I got accepted. I received from them a debt consolidation personal loan.

I went with Best Egg because of their interest rate and payment plan. The application process was done through the internet and it was easy and real simple. Even the website was easy to navigate. Everything went great with Best Egg and I was very satisfied with them.

The overall application process for Best Egg was very easy. I called and was assigned an officer. Then they asked for information, which I sent. I got the loan and a couple of days later, the check was in the bank. It was very fast and there was no stress or worry about anything. They were very helpful and very understanding. It was very good service and I'll use them again.

I got a five-year generic loan from Best Egg, which my finance planner told me about. Everything was done online and the website seems pretty easy to use. I filled out a couple of webpages and hit submit. So far it's been pretty simplistic and I took two minutes to get a loan then they deduct it from my bank account every month. It's a piece of cake.

Best Egg Company Profile