Consumer Reviews and Complaints

"Hi Tony,
We're happy to hear that you had an easy, simplistic Best Egg experience! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I got a five-year generic loan from Best Egg, which my finance planner told me about. Everything was done online and the website seems pretty easy to use. I filled out a couple of webpages and hit submit. So far it's been pretty simplistic and I took two minutes to get a loan then they deduct it from my bank account every month. It's a piece of cake.

"Hi Dennis,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that you are pleased. Feel free to reach out if you ever need assistance in the future.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 11, 2017

Just want to say applying for the loan, getting a response and subsequently getting the loan, plus being able to keep track of the loan has and continues to be a very good experience. The first payment transaction has transpired and without a problem. This has been a very beneficial experience. Thank You!

"Hi Adgel,
We're happy to hear that we were able to help you consolidate your credit card debt. Thank you for sharing and welcome to Best Egg!
Thanks,

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 10, 2017

I needed a consolidation on my credit card because I had a lot and the interest rates are so high which are over 20%. I applied for a loan with Best Egg and their application process was so easy. After I submitted everything on a Sunday, I called them on Monday and the lady that answered said I was approved and I would get the funds the same day. She was very nice on the phone and I was happy with their good customer service. I'm very pleased that everything was smooth and I got the funding on Tuesday. I could have gotten a better annual percentage rate from them but I don't have a good credit score since I filed bankruptcy almost five years ago but the loan will help me build my credit again and it will help me out. I paid off my credit cards and I made my first payment with them through automatic draft. I will make sure I have enough funds in my checking account whenever they deduct it because I want to build my credit again. I would recommend Best Egg.

"Hi Ivan,
Here at Best Egg, we pride ourselves on our customer service. So we're very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service you received. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 8, 2017

I went with Best Egg because of their interest rates and everything was fair. I got a personal loan from them and I'm happy with the rates and terms. The loan officer was fine and friendly.

"Hi Clara,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: March 6, 2017

Best Egg was efficient, fast and friendly! I would recommend this company to my friends, and have! The application was user friendly and easy to use. The funding was provided directly to my account in less time. I was able to pay off my loan without added fees, other than the initial fee, which was described accurately when I completed the application process. I plan on using Best Egg Services again as soon as I am eligible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

"Hi Wendy!
We're thrilled to hear that you would recommend Bets Egg to your friends. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: March 6, 2017

Fast, easy and excellent customer service! The application was very thorough. I would recommend this company to all of my friends due to the fact that my loan was funded quickly. I even like the fact that I input a certain amount and they came back and stated I was approved for more and the terms and rates were reasonable.

"Hi Gregory,
We're happy to hear about your pleasant experience with Best Egg. Thank you for sharing and we hope to have you as a return customer in the future!

Original review: March 6, 2017

My loan application was perhaps the quickest, most efficient and pleasant experience I've ever had in my adult life (50+) years. I believe I'll have need for an additional consumer loan within 12 months and the Best Egg website will be the very first site I turn to. Great rate, great servicing!

"Hi Michael,
Your satisfaction is our number one priority, so we're happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service you received! Thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing Best Egg.

Original review: March 6, 2017

The service is great; the time I received my in bank was really fast and just what the customer service department said. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. The customer service department was so friendly and they answer all my questions.

"Hi Bradley,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the ease of our process. Thank you for sharing and welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: March 6, 2017

No other loan service can match them. During the entire process I received information from them that helped the process. The ease on which I received the loan was like nothing I've been a part of. I felt respected and taken care of from the moment I applied. I would recommend them to anyone.

"Hi Theresa,
We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your experience! Thank you for sharing!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 5, 2017

My experience using Best Egg has been awesome. I got a debt consolidation loan from them to pay off all my credit cards and to lower interest rates and be able to pay off sooner. I was really surprised that Best Egg's rates were really great and the process was super easy. Everything is done online, and everybody was great.

"Hi Mark,
Thank you for your feedback and welcome to Best Egg!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 3, 2017

I had a fixed rate, personal loan with Best Egg. And I've been very happy with it.

"Hi Brunidla,
We're happy to hear that you gave Best Egg a chance and that you were happy with your experience! Thank you for your feedback!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 2, 2017

I have asked a bank about getting loans to pay off my debts and then asked if Best Egg was more reliable than Lending Club and they said that they were. So, I reconsidered Best Egg because I usually used to throw their offers away. I got a personal loan and the rate was a little too high. Maybe next time the percentage with them will be lower if I decide to get another loan from them. I dropped my debts to all transactions now, and I'm happy that at least I have less bills to pay and I can focus on paying one. It's been a big relief.

"Hi Charlene,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Welcome to Best Egg and please let us know if you need anything in the future!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Very easy to get a loan with them but I have excellent credit and the interest rate was not low enough. I like the no fees and easy payoff. I had to find a better rate, which I did with a small fee and 0% interest, but I will keep them in mind for the future.

"Hi Autum,
We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with your Best Egg experience and that you are on your way to being debt-free! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Timely service and great rates! I applied for my debt consolidation loan and heard back within 6 hours that I was approved. I got a great interest rate and I'm now on my way to being debt-free. I was able to consolidate all my credit cards and a previous loan, all of which had higher interest rates. I have nothing but good things to say about Best Egg.

"Hi Nora,
We're happy that you're happy! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to Best Egg!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

Best Egg had good reviews, so I got a personal loan from them to pay my dues, and all I had to do was fax in or scan and email my personal information. It was a bit rough because it wasn't clear but everything was taken care of quickly. They were pleasant and professional and I was happy with their rate and terms.

"Hi Jay,
We appreciate you sharing your Best Egg experience with us.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I got a personal loan from Best Egg for my best interest and it went well. I did it all online and the application was an easy process.

"Hi Jason,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that we were able to make you an offer that fit your financial needs. Please, always feel free to reach out to us if you ever need anything else in the future.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

Best Egg's rates were great and so much better than other companies, especially Prosper. The application process was smooth, very simple, very easy, and all done online. Once I saw their rates, I applied and they accepted. But I was confused so I made a phone call and talked to a gentleman who was great and very helpful. He told me to monitor through my bank for two days and it was there. Then I found out the loan payment was gonna come out of my account on February 2nd but I want it taken out January 23rd because of the way I had my bills set up, so they set it up for the 23rd and it'll be taken out every 23rd of every month.

"Hi Michael,
We're happy we were able to help! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I called different companies about their interest rates and Best Egg's price was competitive. Their application process was quick and easy and the individual I dealt with was very helpful.

"Hello Dann,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

We applied, sent in all required information, were confirmed within hours and the money was placed in our bank account even faster than expected. It was the most pleasant and easy loan application process we have ever been through! It was great!

"Hello Roy,
It's wonderful to hear that you were satisfied with your experience applying for a Best Egg loan. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

I went with Best Egg because of their interest rate and payment plan. The application process was done through the internet and it was easy and real simple. Even the website was easy to navigate. Everything went great with Best Egg and I was very satisfied with them.

"Hello Dale,
We're thrilled to hear that your experience with Best Egg was stress-free and easy! You satisfaction is important to us, so we greatly apreciate you sharing this feedback with us.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

The overall application process for Best Egg was very easy. I called and was assigned an officer. Then they asked for information, which I sent. I got the loan and a couple of days later, the check was in the bank. It was very fast and there was no stress or worry about anything. They were very helpful and very understanding. It was very good service and I'll use them again.

"Hello Iram,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we greatly appreciate it!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I have an application through credit promo and I was tinkering around with my app when I found Best Egg. They gave me a better deal and beat the competition. Everything I did was online and the website was very helpful, convenient, easy to maneuver, and I really enjoyed it. When my paperwork was all done and submitted, they were on the ball. It took about 2-3 days before the loan was approved and I'm happy. I talked to a staff member and she was extremely helpful, kind, and overall very professional. I'm very pleased with the service and I would definitely recommend them to friends.

"Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback wth us. We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasurable experience! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I needed a cheaper interest rate than paying what the interest rates I had on the two credit cards. I was happy with the annual percentage rate I received and the application process went quickly and easily. It was three phone calls and if put together maybe on a half hour at that. Everything was over the phone but I emailed them a couple of pictures. The rep quickly got those, called back and said that it looked good that they can process it now if I wanted to do it. Overall, I had a great time with Best Egg. I have recommended them to other people and I'd do it again.

"Hi Samuel,
We're thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the service that you received. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Thank you and welcome to Best Egg.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

When we called Best Egg we were anxious to get a loan to pay off our credit cards and to assist in doing work on our home to get it ready to sell. The lady we talked with took our information and stayed in contact with us through the short process of obtaining the loan. I thank her for her professional attitude and expert handling of our loan. I would and have recommended Best Egg to several friends. Thank you for allowing us to take a load off of the monthly disbursements.

"Hello Robert,
We're happy to hear that we were able to help. Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Best Egg!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

We had a need for a little extra money at the end of the year for Christmas Holiday and a trip we were planning. The entire Best Egg process was easy to follow and understand. The terms were upfront and much more reasonable than some other loan companies we had experienced. We would recommend Best Egg to our friends and family.

"Hi Aaron!
We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, so we're happy to hear that you're happy. Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I needed to make some auto repairs, so I reached out to Best Egg for an extension to take care of it. The application process was straightforward which took only two days. Once the application was processed, I had to interact with finalizing the loan either over the phone or Gmail. They were very courteous, thorough and upfront. Also, I was happy with the annual percentage rate that they gave me and it didn't take them long to get a response back and were very friendly each time. As far as I've dealt with other agencies, they were the easiest to deal with. The experience went relatively quick and I would definitely want to do business with them again.

"Hi Andria,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your loan, please feel free to give us a call at 1-844-825-2608.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I actually like the quick reaction time after applying for a loan. No issues with auto set up and payments being completed on time. However I requested additional funds and was informed to apply for another loan which would pay off my remaining balance and start over. My APR was higher even though during the second process my credit was better. Didn't really agree but it was too late.

"Hello David,
We're thrilled to hear your positive feedback. Always know that we're here to help! Thank you for sharing and welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

Very satisfied at this time with help that I received on my loan. No problems at this time. However if any arise I am sure that they will be handled efficiently and accurately. If I needed anything in the future I know I can contact Best Egg and get results. Thank you.

"Hello Vivian,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so happy to hear that you had a stress-free experience with Best Egg, it's like music to our ears! Please let us know if you ever need further assistance.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

The rates from Best Egg were great and it was very easy to obtain a personal loan. I did everything online and then I received my funds on that same week that I applied. It was very fast. Then they followed up absolutely quick via email. So far, I'm happy with the service. I had an excellent and stress-free experience and I would recommend it to other people in need.

"Hi Andrew!
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear that the process of getting your loan was quick and easy! Thank you for sharing!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Best Egg offered a better deal on consolidation loan that what we already have. It only took 10 minutes for the application via email and I was happy with the annual percentage rate that they gave me. Their website was easy to navigate and the loan process was straightforward. Dealing with them over the phone went well and they were able to answer my questions. Everything was just quick and easy and before we knew it, it was over and done with.

Best Egg Company Profile