Call toll free
4.78/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Best Egg helps consumers fix their personal balance sheets through a transparent and fair personal loan product delivered in a fast, easy online process that is an empowering first step toward financial freedom. Founded by a team of experts with decades of financial services experience, Best Egg is one of the fastest growing loan products available to help to assist with paying off personal debt from credit cards, home improvements, medical expenses, and other life events. With the aim to help qualifying customers take control of their debt, Best Egg strives to offer manageable loans and clear-cut payment plans.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

835 Best Egg Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

All terms & conditions were met and exceeded to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend Best Egg to all my peers, associates and friends. Keep up the good work and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I got a personal loan from Best Egg and it is probably the easiest thing I've ever done in my life. Navigating through the website was easy and very user-friendly. The whole application process was wonderful. They waited on me because I was approved and then I waited a week to make sure it was what I wanted to do, and then I decided I would do it. If it would have been up to them, it would've been just a few days. The rate is a little bit high, but the terms are okay. Working with Best Egg made some things a lot easier. I can also buy some things. So if you are considering Best Egg, go for it.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

This was the easiest, quickest, most painless loan process I have ever gone through. Also, rate was lower than others I was looking at. Online process was so easy to understand. This loan took a huge weight off my back and I have been able to consolidate bills and actually save a little money now. If I need another loan, I'm going to Best Egg. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

This is my second experience with Best Egg for a loan. They are very professional and very responsive. The loan process is very easy and quick. They communicate through the whole process. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a personal loan.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Best Egg is the best. Our experience with you was excellent. The whole process went extremely smooth and fast. There were no complications or delays. There are not enough good things I can say about you. I highly recommend Best Egg. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

The lady I spoke w/ explained the loan details thoroughly & made it easy for me to understand. The interest rate is reasonable. As promised, the money was deposited in my bank account. I am very happy w/the Best Egg company. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Looking to consolidate some debt and saw Best Egg online. Checked their rates with other lending institutions and they had the best rates. Filled out the form and in a few days I had the money in my checking acct!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

The process used by Best Egg to help me secure my loan could only be described as "GREAT". All my questions were answered to my satisfaction. The customer service personnel were courteous and knowledgeable. I would highly recommed Best Egg to anyone looking to secure a loan.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

It was an easy and quick process. Money arrived quickly as promised. Great forms online with an easy to follow plan. I enjoyed the fact that I did not have to jump through hoops to prove I am a responsible adult.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I was so pleased how easy and fast the loan process was. Very grateful to get my credit cards consolidated to one payment and see a light at the end of the tunnel! I was glad I had term options to get the payment where I wanted it.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Getting my loan from Best Egg was a breeze! From the application to the deposit of loan proceeds, everything went smoothly and quickly. I was referred to Best Egg by Credit Karma, a very useful app. I would highly recommend Best Egg to anyone wanting a debt consolidation loan!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

My experience with Best Egg was beyond awesome. The process was quick and easy. I believe I applied on a Tuesday and was approved by Friday, funds were in my account on Saturday! It could not have gotten easier than this.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Just by simply inputting my information into their website, I was quickly approved for a short-term, unsecured loan. I didn’t have to spend time on the phone or waste time looking for paperwork. The money was deposited into my account in a couple of days and delivered as promise. It was quick and easy, and I will definitely be going back to Best Egg for my loan needs in the future.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Loan was approved fast and it drafts out of my bank account so I don't have to worry about being late. Fees were understandable and interest rate saved me a ton of money in consolidation of my credit cards. Will definitely use them again should I need them.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I had to make a loan to take care of some bills and I had already made one loan through Best Egg, so I decided to apply with Best Egg again. The process was fast and simple. No problems at all. I would and have recommended Best Egg to friends.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I just wanted to take a moment and tell how easy and professional the process with Best Egg. From start to finish it was a great experience and the organization makes it quick and responsive. It will be my go-to source for any loans in the future.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

When I was checking my score, Credit Karma gave some recommendations where I might get a loan to take care of my credit cards. I went to Best Egg and got a personal loan. The application process was easy and I didn’t have any problems with it. It took about 30 minutes all together. I also had text messaging exchange with their rep for follow-up with more information. I had a couple of things that they needed, so I sent those over. I like their rates and terms of the loan because it's so much better than the debt I had with credit cards. That put me back up above water too. It was very nice that I could get rid of the credit card debt, and now I have a much better rate paying Best Egg than I had with my credit cards. Best Egg is a perfect place.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I highly recommend trying Best Egg for personal loans. Their online application process is very quick and easy to do. Their response and approval came very quick. If your credit rating is good, it is a breeze getting approval and with rates and terms that are extremely reasonable. Totally satisfied customer.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

The ratings of Best Egg online were so good, which I felt was from a trusted source, and their interest rates were low. I got a business loan, which also has good terms, and the application process was very simple. Their website was very easy to use and I took 15 minutes. When I've called with different things, the representatives have been very professional as well. Overall, I've had a great experience working with Best Egg.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Best Egg continues to waste their money and our time by sending a continuous stream of junk mail to our address, demonstrating just how obnoxious this company is. Why would we choose to do business with someone who's that obnoxious and harassing? We're not even customers (they've made it clear we should avoid being customers of theirs at all costs) and we're fed up with Best Egg and cringe at the site of their name.

Best Egg response

We're so sorry to hear that you feel this way. We'd be more than happy to remove you from any future mailings. In order to do so, we kindly ask that you give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I got flyer after flyer from these people. I was foolish enough to take a look. Flyer starts off 4.99% but goes up to 29.99%. They state they are great getting you a lower rate however, not by much. In short, you are paying the same as you started for your rate. My rate was about 14.5% for 3 years to pay off and about 20% for 5 for a 35K loan. In addition, they didn't even start telling you about the fees that will be associated. In short, I would be paying about the same rates as the cards but also have to pay fees... pretty much paying more for the loan. I got an email from them... two now... talking about how great my rate is. Not really.

Tried to respond to them asking them to remove all my data and stop sending emails, lose my personal info, etc, but the email came back because they set it up so you have to call and hear more pitches. I will switch this statement if I see something different. However, I would highly recommend if you don't need to (like me just looking to pay off and save) then they are not the ones for you.

Best Egg response

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. We're sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied. Credit decisions are based on many factors, including credit history and the information provided in the loan application such as income, employment and other key financial ratios. If you have any other questions or concerns, please give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Loan process is so easy and they are so professional. If other company is making it difficult to fund your loan look no further than Best Egg. It was wonderful from the start. Explained everything and had me verify my bank right away and funded in 24 hours. Stellar company with awesome staff! Thank You.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your kind words, J Simmons!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I received a pre-approval with an offer code for a loan with 4.99 rate. Upon completing the application and submitting my full 70+ page tax return showing my +6 figure income I received a call 2 days later. I explained that my income came from a well established business we have owned for the last 16 years and he advised what I had furnished was sufficient. The gentlemen advised that I was approved at the above rate and the funds should be in my account the following Monday or Tuesday.

Then Monday I get a call from a woman that advised me that since they consider me self employed that my new rate would be 7.99 (typical bait and switch tactic.) I advised her that I could produce several years worth of tax returns all showing over 6 figure income but that did not matter. I told her to shred the offer and advised her I thought their advertising was a scam. It’s really appalling that a person with mid 700's credit score and over a 6 figure income would be penalized for being self employed.

Best Egg response

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I usually get off work late, but sometimes when I call certain companies they are closed. Best Egg is open a bit later and I know that I can call them if there is something financially pressing, like lack of funding for the month. They are willing to work with you so that you can get some flexibility in payment and there might be a small fee, but worth it in the end. Customer service is excellent and they are willing to help you out with whatever you need financially.

Best Egg response

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

The best company for personal loans, if you have a fair or good credit, you will be approved. I already have a loan with them and tonight I applied for a second one to pay the remaining of the existing loan and other loan from Marcus Goldman Sachs whatever the name is which has a higher interest rate. I recommend Best Egg to anybody.

Best Egg response

We appreciate your recommendation!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

This was the easiest, most stress-free transaction I've ever done that involved more than $100. I entered my info online, linked my bank account and had the money direct deposited in less than 48 hours. No documentation was requested, I did not have to upload anything... that was it. Now I can pay off my credit card debt with high interest rates. My credit is fair (under 700) so I'm not considered a "prime" borrower by any means and I got a VERY fair rate, less than half of any credit card. I've had a harder time borrowing 20 bucks from a friend than I did getting over $30,000 from Best Egg. Thanks, Best Egg... you guys ROCK!!!

Best Egg response

You're the outstanding one! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Best Egg has been easy to work with and extremely convenient in all aspects of this transaction. The auto pay has been effortless and the amount of time from applying for the loan to receiving the funds was impressive. Thank you.

Best Egg response

We're happy to hear that we impressed you!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Best Egg has been the most convenient and efficient way to get a personal loan!! Looking forward to having a plan with an end date to minimize my debt! The process was so quick and easy! I thankful to have a plan! Keep up the great work Best Egg!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I recently applied for a bill consolidation loan with Best Egg. The entire experience from start to finish was unbelievably easy! Communication was excellent, customer service reps were beyond friendly, I was constantly kept updated on the status of my loan funding. It was fast, everyone I came into contact with was awesome! I will definitely be recommending Best Egg to my friends, family, and colleagues, and will look to them in the future for any financial needs I may have! Truly a very nice, easy experience! I was pleasantly surprised!

Best Egg response

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Every week I kept getting offers in the mail from Best Egg, Months later I needed to get a loan. I decide to look to see if I had any offers that recently came in the mail, Yes I had one, I needed $$,$$$ dollars so I called them up, that was on a Friday night, they told me that everything would have to be reviewed by another dept to see if I would need to send proof of my info. Apparently not because they called me back and said that the funds will be deposited into my account in 3 days. Monday morning the money was in my account. And with the interest rate wasn’t bad and it’s fixed for 36 months. Actually it went so easy I was nervous about giving my banking info to them, even though there wasn’t anything in there to get. Lol???

Best Egg response

That's great to hear that everything has gone well so far!

Best Egg Company Information