4.77/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Best Egg

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Best Egg helps consumers fix their personal balance sheets through a transparent and fair personal loan product delivered in a fast, easy online process that is an empowering first step toward financial freedom. Founded by a team of experts with decades of financial services experience, Best Egg is one of the fastest growing loan products available to help to assist with paying off personal debt from credit cards, home improvements, medical expenses, and other life events. With the aim to help qualifying customers take control of their debt, Best Egg strives to offer manageable loans and clear-cut payment plans.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 16, 2017

333 Best Egg Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Interest rates were great. It was an extremely easy online application and fast results. The full deposit was available in my account the very next morning! Customer service followed up to ensure satisfaction and that all my questions had been answered in completion.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Working with Best Egg was the most efficient, least cumbersome and easy experience I've had with any financial institution. From start to finish the process was clean and uncluttered. Even after the loan process they sent an email reminding me of my upcoming payment! A real class act and highly recommended. A top ten.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I went to my bank first and they said they want me to get off the bill that had high payment. I told them that's why I wanted a loan, but they go by a certain set of rules and said they would have to charge me for my house, which is taken out of my rent. Then they just said no. Also, I have been dealing with Credit Karma for years and they said that since I didn't get the credit card like they asked me to do, they gave me a loan that will take care of all of it, which was Best Egg.

I checked it out and did the application online. It took one day from when I was introduced to them until they said they would do it. They told me exactly what they needed and how to do it and I did exactly what they said. I could do it all online in less than 30 minutes if I had the right documentation and a routing number. However, I used my debit card and had a deposit slip, so I gave them the wrong routing number. Then, Best Egg called me and we went over it together, and they also called the bank and we did a conference call. We got it sorted and it came in through automatic and there was always $160 in there.

A few days later, I had $5,000 in my account, paid off every one of my bills and that was perfect. My annual percentage rate went from 28% to 12%. Best Egg took a load off my mind because I had five bills, but the only bill I have now is the loan bill and my life insurance. I also did my credit score from zero to what it is now in four years, which is 777. I just kept buying and paying it off. I even bought a bed and that was more payment, but I was making enough money to pay them all off. Overall, everybody should go to Best Egg because it's a no-hassle deal. I've been in the US bank forever and Best Egg is 1000% better. I tell everybody about it and I would use them instead of anybody else.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Great experience from start to finish. Communication was excellent. Wish all companies worked this way. Hope to be able to work with them again in the future. This company is a start to the future of loan making and should be awarded for a great job.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your great review, Leyman! We're happy to hear that you feel this way.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Best Egg was there for me when no one else was. Best Egg was courteous, kind, understanding, helpful and prompt. If in the future I need assistance I would definitely go with Best Egg again. Furthermore, I would recommend family and friends to give Best Egg a try as well.

Best Egg response

We're happy that we could help, Maria. Please let us know if you need any assistance going forward.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I could not believe how easy and fast it was to get a consolidation loan. I almost thought it was a scam, most certainly is not. I had gotten loans from my local bank in the past but the interest rate was much higher than Best Egg. This truly made a big difference in my life. Thank You Best Egg.

Best Egg response

We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the speed and ease of your experience. Thank you for sharing.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

There are so many loan providers out there promising so many things. I think Best Egg was my best option and I'm very happy I went with Best Egg. The team is great. I wanted to change the amount of my loan and support was able to help right away. Happy with the turnaround time of my loan and how quickly it was processed!

Best Egg response

We're happy to hear that you're happy, Kaitlin! Thank you for your review.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

One of best experiences I've had in applying for a loan. It was fast and easy. Only took a few minutes online and I received the funds in my account in a couple of days. I would easily recommend Best Egg.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to hear that, Sandra! Thank you for sharing.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised when Best Egg approved my Loan. Nothing but good things to say about them. I didn`t think I would get it, at first. Took me a few days to decide to apply. But when I did, I was surprised they approved my Loan. Awesome company.

Best Egg response

And we think you're awesome, David! Thank you for your review.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I used to work at Best Egg. They had what I wanted and I was in and out in no time. It was a fine experience and I always recommend them to friends.

Best Egg response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Henry!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Was given an answer in less than 6 hrs. The money was in my bank account within hours of applying. Very pleased on their payment plan. If you looking to consolidate as I was you really need to give them a chance. Also, there is no penalty fee for paying off early.

Best Egg response

Were happy to hear that you're pleased! Thank you for sharing, Lisa.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Easy, quick, convenient. Product and process is exactly what it says it is. No gimmicks. If you are preapproved and NEED their services - DO IT!! *You will be able to breathe and live again.* Along with their help and services, you need to do your part also. Thank you.

Best Egg response

We're happy to hear that you decided to give Best Egg a try and that you were satisfied. Thank you for sharing.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had no problems with the application process and felt it was rather easy. I did however request an amount that would help me to consolidate all my extra debt but I was not given enough to pay everything off so now I not only have my Best Egg monthly bill I still have a couple others that I would have liked to have been able to pay off.

Best Egg response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Denise.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

It was easy to apply. The rates are competitive. I just wish the company allowed me to schedule a second automatic payment. I wanted to make an early payoff. Going through the website to make the second payment is unnecessary. I might have to apply for extra funds. I didn’t apply for enough.

Best Egg response

Hi Monell. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 855-282-6353. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had a good experience with Best Egg in obtaining a personal loan to pay off high interest accounts. I did not qualify for the full amount requested based on my retired income. I was able to pay off 4 bills and make payments to decrease amount owed on 2 other bills. The interest was a little high but close to prime rates as calculated by current national rates. The monthly payment is manageable. I hope with time to come I might be able to secure additional funds. I would recommend Best Egg if someone inquires.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your great feedback, Carolyn!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had a fabulous experience with Best Egg. The money was in my account in no time and I was able to pay off high interest credit cards. This was my second loan with Best Egg and both went very smooth. I highly recommend Best Egg to anyone wanting to pay off high interest credit cards. Thanks!

Best Egg response

Thank you for continuing to be a loyal Best Egg customer and sharing your feedback with us.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I received a recommendation from Credit Karma to transfer my higher interest credit card debt to a personal loan from Best Egg. I was skeptical, due to my credit score, not bad, but not excellent. I filled out the very short application, and two days later, I had funds in my bank account! The interest rate I got on my loan will save me thousands in interest, vs. paying the higher interest directly on my credit cards over the next three years. My credit score is going up each month now, since I paid down my credit card balances! At 52 years old, I can honestly say, this was the fastest, easiest loan I have ever received, and I never had to leave my house and drive to my bank!

Best Egg response

That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing, Paul.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Best Egg sent me a letter in the mail and an email, too. Their loan process was so quick - it was just a blink of an eye. Also, the APR and the terms with the loan were great.

Best Egg response

That's awesome, Regina! Thank you for sharing.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Three years ago I needed to replace a furnace, I discovered Best Egg and got the money needed. When I decided to consolidate my credit cards, again, Best Egg came through for me. It’s an easy process that doesn’t leave you feeling like you’re dealing with one of those loan predators. The interest is competitive and money arrives quickly.

Best Egg response

We're happy to hear that we could help. Thank you for sharing, Lucinda.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I wouldn't hesitate for one second to recommend Best Egg to anyone needing help with a loan. They are more than fair to customers with debt problems, and the interest rates are the best of any lender out there. IMHO.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us John!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I want to tell whoever may read this feedback, that dealing with the Best Egg company, was one of the fastest and easiest experiences to go through. For anyone seeking a loan, I would recommend this company as one of the best I have encountered in my lifetime.

Best Egg response

We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you feel this way. Thank you for sharing.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I was very impressed with their fast response! It was hard to believe that my loan request was approved so quickly with a minimal amount of documentation. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing money quickly for personal needs. Thank you for approving my loan.

Best Egg response

Your recommendation means everything to us! Thank you for your review, Judith.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

So happy to discover your company. Like an angel dropped from above. At time of my needs there you are. No hassles and no lengthy paper works. Representative are so professional. I definitely recommend you to my friends and family. You're the best.

Best Egg response

You're the best, Zenaida! Thank you for your review.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

The loan I got was very much needed pretty much save the day for me. Anyways they was very, very fast and accurate with personal info on their end of the deal. I didnt even have one little bump in the road. It was so fast and smooth. I didnt think it was for real. I would recommend the BEST EGG to anyone in my own family. I'm very satisfied with the way things went!!!

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to hear that you feel this way. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Not only did I get the money very, very quickly, the loan had a great interest rate! I used it via Credit Karma so it was even easier to apply than any service I've used before. I'd definitely recommend BestEgg to anyone.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your recommendation, David!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I tried to ask for loans several times before finding Best Egg. It was through Credit Karma and it was an amazing experience. I needed fast cash to buy a car and I could do it because of the simplicity of the process. Fast and Easy. Totally recommended.

Best Egg response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that you're satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I found this company to be quite easy to deal with. Not quite as easy as walking into a bank and getting a personal loan maybe, but didn't have drive to a bank to do it. Interest rate was better than any local bank and terms were quite acceptable. I was very pleased with the experience and would recommend them to others in need of a personal loan and having good credit also helps.

Best Egg response

We're happy to hear that your experience with Best Egg was an easy one. Thanks for sharing.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Great to work with. Everything was handled quick and smoothly. I would recommended them to anyone. Payment made with easy processing as well. I wasn't happy that our loan was sold before our first payment was made. I also did not like the fact no email was sent to verify my payment was received and payment processed. I would like a verification for my records that my payments have been received and processed as I do with all payments I make to other companies.

Best Egg response

Hi Sandra. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Very simple application to fill out. Very customer friendly. There were no hassles or runaround or any unexpected issues. Very good experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a loan. I received the loan so fast I can't start the addition for a week or two after I receive the funds.

Best Egg response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Thomas!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Best experience - the application form is simple and did not ask for unnecessary information. When the application was submitted online, the process was user-friendly and easy to follow. Uploading the document to the system is fast. Most important of all, the processing of information and making the decision are both fast and accurate. We are very satisfied with the service.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to hear that your experience with Best Egg was a fast and easy one! Thank you for sharing, Dominador.

Best Egg Company Information