toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I contacted ClearPath on the phone and it seemed like they're informative. The credit application was simple as far as how they talked us through it. Also, my loan officer was awesome and really friendly since the beginning. Since day one he's been helpful every step of the way, and hands on with getting us kind of prepped up, and what we needed to do. They're really good with what they do. I have a VA Loan and they seem like they know their stuff. Ever since we've signed up with them, we've been pretty happy.

I received letters saying benefits for the VA and mentioning that I can save all this money. It sounded like a bunch of BS so I looked it up online and on the padding website for veterans, it said I should pursue this. So I called ClearPath. I just had to be on the list, which I was, and they took care of everything. I got a really good deal and am very happy with them. It was a very easy and good experience. I've recommended them to a friend.

When I called the rep at ClearPath, he took my information and later that day he said if I could send him information. Two weeks later, I was signing the application papers because everything had gone nice and easy. I recommended ClearPath to one of my friends in the Army to go through them and he's working with them now. I will always recommend them to somebody else.

We've used ClearPath twice and we've been very happy. I refinanced for a three and a quarter and then didn't take any money out. Six months later I refinanced with the same people because they treated me so well and I virtually didn't have to do anything. I just signed papers on the computer and that was all good. The salesperson was absolutely great. Plus, there's no surprises and that's one thing I like. They told me right up front what they could do and went right to the letter. I would suggest ClearPath to anybody because they really did a good job.

ClearPath Lending was able to get us a fixed rate which was what we wanted as we were refinancing. Their application process was the simplest one we've been through. The loan officer was very easy to work with. He made the process easy to understand and very uncomplicated. When we sent the information that was requested for the first time ever, we didn't have to resend and resend. I would definitely recommend ClearPath Lending to a friend who qualifies for the VA.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending?

It seemed simple to get information to find out if I wanted to consider ClearPath and the person I got to talk to almost held our hand the whole way through. That was the biggest part of it: we felt we were valued and that we were important. Since we've purchased and sold a house before, we're not new to the process but we hadn't refinanced before. So what I felt really good about is I was doing most of the communication with ClearPath for the loan, but everything was scripted out for us so I could explain everything to my wife where we were at, each stage of it, what we've discussed, etc.

Everything was explained exactly the way it was. Even when there was going to be something additional needed to done because it wasn't clear on one section of it, it was explained to me. And what was really great was there was follow-up with everything. That's big to me as a consumer who's getting ready to make an investment like that: to have somebody reach out to them for update. It's really nice when somebody lets you know in advance that they haven't forgotten about you. That helped us through the transaction as well. People even apologized for us not having everything in order the first time. It was the first time I have had a completely stress-free transaction. I definitely appreciate it and we'll definitely recommend using the company to people at work and family. My experience was fantastic, it was well-explained and everything that I was told happened.

I got a loan refinanced through ClearPath. I worked with Amir, and he's an incredible young man. He's very personable and made the whole process very easy. I don't know much about the lending stuff, and he literally did everything. Every time he needed me, he called or emailed me. He told me what I had to do and I would follow his instructions to the tee. At the very end, I still have something missing with Quicken Loans because it was cashed. ClearPath found out it wasn't their error but it was Quicken Loans' error, and they still tried to help me. They were wonderful.

My experience with ClearPath Lending was excellent. They stayed right on top of things and got things done quickly. I have nothing but the best to say about them. The agent I worked with was very helpful and excellent. He called me to make sure that I understood what was going on. He made me feel like if anything happens five years from now, he's still there if I need him. I was very pleased with the whole affair.

I’ve been trying to refinance my house through the VA and the last one I was talking to was taking over two months. They couldn’t get their figures right and they couldn’t get back with me unless I called, which was a hassle. I called John at ClearPath and right at hand, they got it done within 13 days. They’re professional and they got everything done the way they promised, so I’m completely happy about it. I’m well-satisfied with what they’ve done and would recommend them.

I'm still going through the process with ClearPath, and everything is okay right now. I got hooked up with their rep, Sean, and we have good reports, so I chose ClearPath. Additionally, I wanted to lower my interest and also wanted to take a cash out of my equity to pay off some credit card bills, and it sounded like it's going to be very easy with ClearPath. I was with USAA and I was at 3.75 and by going with ClearPath, it went to 3.25. From what I understood in the beginning, after I made a few payments with them, then that would be the best time to do the cash out thing. I called Sean and we came up with the amount of about $12000 that I wanted. I wanted to wipe out all my interest bills. I have a good relationship with Sean. Also, some of the people from ClearPath have already called, and they told me everything was going along just fine with the loan. I appreciated that.

I didn't realize that what was going to happen is, instead of the company free the mortgage, now they've gone to a new company. My interest rate went up to 3.37. I told Sean not very long ago when we talked that I'm not going to stand by this with my interest rate going back up again. He said, "We'll make a few more payments and then we can re-finance again to get a lower payment." I'm not trying to sell my house, and now I got inspectors coming here to find out how much my house is worth and then we had termite inspectors come in. I had to pay for some of this stuff. That part bothered me. It wasn't what I wanted with the loan. To me, it wasn't part of the deal, but it's the way it turned out. I've already signed all the papers. I'm okay with it right now. It's just wasn't exactly the way I thought it was going to be.

I got a flyer in the mail and what ClearPath Lending had on it was very interesting. When I contacted them, it even sounded better thus we started working with each other. I have refinanced before and the people would talk good, but come right down to it they left me hanging in places. However ClearPath Lending is awesome. They call when they say they will and they follow through with everything. I would not hesitate to use them again, to call them and ask them on what else we can do to better my financial situation.

It was very easy to go through the closing laws. The notary explained everything to us, but then ClearPath Lending had already advised everything and even sent a copy of all the papers. They stood right there, held my hand, walked me through it, and told me everything that was gonna happen. We had a good rapport with everybody. It took just a little bit more than two weeks to go through the process, which surprised me. I would not hesitate to tell anybody to call ClearPath if they want to refinance.

I wanted to lower my interest rates, so I looked into getting a loan. I went with ClearPath Lending and everything went smoothly. I worked with Jeffrey, and he was really helpful. Overall, my experience has been excellent.

ClearPath were pretty nice people. The application process was relatively easy and quick. We had some problems with the faxing of a clear copy of my driver's license on my end. I had to redo that two or three times and that wasn't their fault. Everything ran on our time schedule.

I just did a refinance with ClearPath. I sent the first set of paperwork back to them today and they got them. I'm going through a process with them right now and everything is fine. They are top of the line and I've had a very good experience with them.

I refinanced earlier this year, and saw that ClearPath's percentage has dropped again, so I thought I would give them a try. I was so pleased with their representative, who was helpful and great. I thought, "Well, if we can lower the rates, I'm for sure going with him." I had a couple of bad experiences during the prior year with Quicken Loans, where they let me go all the way through and it was hanging on for five months before they closed. They kept telling me all these repairs that they wanted me to do, then at the end, they said, "Oh. I'm sorry. We can't do it." And so, I was really cautious about who I would go with again. ClearPath's application process was fairly easy to follow. The rep also called to let me know how it was going, and checked with me every week or so to see whether I had any further questions. He kept me right on board up until their actual signing. It was a great experience, and I'm really happy with ClearPath.

I was trying to lower my interest rate on the term. When I did it the first time, Craig was fantastic so I just refinanced again through ClearPath Lending. He always follows through. Whatever he says that he'll do, he does it. I liked Craig so much that I referred to him my family members and friends. I work in the banking industry so I know how things are. This time I was with Casey. He was another gentleman, a little different but it was okay at the end. With Clearpath, it was awesome, easy, and there were no troubles.

ClearPath sent me a letter, and then all of a sudden their rep Sharon called me which I was very shocked with because she was so pleasant about it. She convinced me with the way she announced herself and she did everything for me to listen to her. I respected that because when I do stuff like this I get very scared. She was able to calm me down and she was straight up with me. I like honesty and I was very impressed with her. When I decided to go with ClearPath, I asked Sharon if she was going to walk me through this whole procedure like a little kid, and she said she won't let go of my hand. She walked me through the whole procedure, stuck with me and found out other things that my other company was going to screw over me over with. She's a wonderful lady and a good business person, and I've got some of my other buddies that own homes and they're gonna call her too.

I'm a retired military looking for a VA mortgage company when out of the blue a young lady named Sharon gave me a call about ClearPath Lending. I felt comfortable and felt that it was an excellent idea to just take it. Sharon's the one who helped me out with this and I'd like to give her kudos. My family and I appreciate what she's done for us. She's doing such a really good job and should get a pay raise. Then during the application process they told me, "Okay we're looking at your credit. Make sure you do this and don't do that for 90 days or six months. Just follow the directions when it tells you to do and everything works out for you." Within a month I can get my three calls to know how I'm doing, make sure everything is good, if there are any problems with the mortgage payment or what the interest rates are doing (like if they are low). On the whole, it's been an excellent experience.

ClearPath made me feel like they're watching after me. It's a wonderful experience. They're operating as an affiliate of the Veteran Affairs and it's more like they watch over me better than the VA itself. That's very key to me. I had a loan with ClearPath and when I took out the loan to get re-financed in the house I went with a certain company because they said they can get me things and I jumped at it. Then ClearPath called me and said I was on a loyalty program and if I wished to let that go then they'll just drop me at my request. I looked at that and that made me feel like they got me. As soon as they saw somebody check my credit, they called me. One of the case people and the supervisor of that person both called me to find out what my intentions were. They said "we take care of you but we need to have to say a lot of stuff." And that's what I like.

I'd recommend them. They told me from the beginning that they want to be the only and last finance company that I will ever have to use and they held up to that. I never feel like I'm being twisted to do anything. I also don't feel threatened or that nobody speaks to me. In fact, anybody I talked to at ClearPath was very good and they know their job.

I've been looking into getting a solar system for a home and I thought refinancing my home would be the cheapest way for me to get the money I need and not make big monthly payments on it. Getting a loan with ClearPath Lending was simple and professional. Their staff was friendly and helpful, and easy to get ahold of and work with. They made the process not as painful as it usually is and they kept me up to date on my loan.

ClearPath Lending Company Profile