Call toll free
4.86/5
Based on 355 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Clearpath Lending is a nationwide mortgage lender committed to going above and beyond to satisfy its clients’ mortgage needs. Customer satisfaction is the driving principle behind ClearPath’s lending practices. ClearPath consistently prioritizes its clients’ financial goals by providing the most beneficial mortgage solutions available.

ClearPath Lending NMLS #936436

www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

633 ClearPath Lending Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 25, 2018

We were over our head with our debts and we wanted to see if we could get some help. I’ve never heard about ClearPath but I just tried it out and it worked. The application process was very simple and it was very quick. We did a regular mortgage program and our loan officer, Luis, was a very big help. He tried every way to help us and he really succeeded. He really kept in touch with us every step. He called and told us what was going on and what we were supposed to do. Even if nothing was going on, he let us know. We had a great experience and we’re very happy with the outcome. Somebody asked about ClearPath and I talked to her about it.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I looked at the reviews of people about lenders and I decided to go with ClearPath Lending. I refinanced with them. The application process went by fast and wasn't long, and the time it took didn't bother me. Everything was professional with the loan officer and everything went well and easily.

Original review: June 23, 2018

The company that I got the loan from, Veterans Advantage, sold my loan to ClearPath. The application process with ClearPath was easy. They got everything set up for us and were very professional. We didn't think that they could do a better job than Veterans Advantage but ClearPath put a better rate. Initially, I was in doubt. We didn't hear from anybody while we're waiting on the two months. Then we got a phone call from a young lady and she explained the whole process. Also, we got a package in the mail and ClearPath walked us through the process once again. They gave my wife the request to sign up and pay the loans and I haven't had an issue. The loan officer at ClearPath was courteous, kept me informed, patient and held for their word. I would refer ClearPath to others.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I was looking to refinance my house, so I searched for lenders and came across ClearPath Lending. Their rate was a lot better than what was being proposed to me by another lender and they helped me out to the fullest. I got a refi from them. The young man that I was working with during the application process explained everything and the process was really easy with the help that I got from him. He also kept in contact and every time he said that he was gonna follow up, the follow-up came through. He had good customer service and he was knowledgeable. So, I enjoyed doing business with them.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I've been with ClearPath for a couple of years and I feel good about them. My loan officer is Wesley and he's outstanding. He’s very concerned with what he’s doing and it makes you think he’s been doing it for a long time. I recently changed from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate and everything went well. I'm very satisfied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

Original review: June 21, 2018

I was looking for refinancing on my home and my experience with ClearPath's lending was smooth sailing. It was great. The loan officer helped me get started, walked me through the process and told me what I needed to do which I did. The process was really quick and I was glad I had no problems whatsoever. The application process was easy. It was not complicated for doing up a case so everything was good to go. ClearPath was comfortable to deal with. The reps were professional, on schedule, and whatever they say they were gonna do, they did.

Original review: June 20, 2018

We had a variable rate contract and we knew the interest rates are going up so we decided that we should refinance. ClearPath Lending called us and we went with the VA loan program with them. We had worked with them before and they were excellent. The experience during the application process was perfect and the loan officer was very good.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I’ve been dealing with ClearPath for a while now. When I first got my house, I went through them and they’ve always done excellent work for me. I'm in their Loyalty network and whenever I do business, I try to deal with them. I was out of town when I recently refinanced and they texted me and told me what I needed, and I got it for them and everything went fairly smooth. The rep did a great job and he notified me right away of any changes. The process wasn’t long at all. I’m pleased with it because I got into a fixed interest rate this time, which is what I want because you don’t know the day and time that the market's gonna go up.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I got a letter on the mail from ClearPath. There was a "try one of the lowest interest rates out there". So I just decided to go with them. I did a refinance and everybody I dealt with was great and helpful. My loan officer was able to explain anything so at the end, I didn’t really have any questions or any doubts. The application process was easy and it was just on the VA part that it was a bit of a hassle, but that had nothing to do with them.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I wanted to get a lower payment and when I looked up for lenders, ClearPath has good service. Their application process was great and easy. I had a lot of communication with my loan officer. There were some issues at first but they communicated through the whole process. They kept me informed on things that I may not know about on the current that they had. It was a good experience and I’m very fortunate. ClearPath has great customer service and I never had that level of support on many loans that I had.

Original review: June 18, 2018

With the last company we were with, the interest rate could have gone up to what they had said and they could sell us out or something. ClearPath just seemed to do a better deal. I then applied for a VA loan from them. The application process was good and the guy we talked to was super nice.

Original review: June 17, 2018

We wanted to buy a house and got a VA loan from ClearPath. The loan officer was very good and the application process was easy.

Original review: June 17, 2018

ClearPath's customer service made me feel relaxed when I went to them for a refinance. They weren't pushy like most of the places and I've refinanced several times before. I like them and I'd recommend ClearPath Lending to anybody who wanna do a refinance.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I liked the guy from ClearPath Lending that I was working with. He was straightforward and helpful. He didn’t hide anything and everything sounded legit. The application process with them was quick, smooth and easy. We had all the paperwork and there were no hiccup. I would recommend them to anybody who's looking into refinancing to buy a house.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I got a VA loan through ClearPath and the experience has been good. It was actually a refi and they helped me get the lowest rate possible. Also, the application process was easy, and they kept me updated on everything that was going on. I’d recommend ClearPath to friends.

Original review: June 14, 2018

ClearPath Lending reached out and contacted me when I did the first refinances of my house loan. I talked to my realtor, who is now a friend, and she gave them a thumbs up, so I talked to Kasha, the ClearPath agent, who helped me through the refi process. Working with Kasha was amazing. He is probably one of the most genuinely polite people I’ve ever met. He was very positive about keeping me informed as the process was going on and made sure that I knew all of my options. He presented to me what he thought was the best plan, while giving me some time to think it over. The application process was very easy and the whole process took about 25 days to complete.

I have told every friend of mine who is a veteran that ClearPath is definitely the company that they wanna deal with. I had a great experience with them and there was less pressure than buying a car. In fact, I refinanced with them twice and it has been phenomenal both times. I’ve even added Kasha’s number to my phone directory so that if I had another interest rate or if it fluctuated down, I can call and he'll let me know if it’s a good time or not to do a refi.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I needed a refinance and Tyler Finance chose ClearPath Lending for me. I did the application over the phone and it was okay. The rep I worked with was good as well. He explained everything and was able to answer all of my questions.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I liked the way ClearPath Lending has their plans set up. I can be a loyal customer and all I can do is pre-update. I’m a retired soldier and I got a VA loan from them. Their application process was wonderful. It was nice, fair and quick. Their loan officer was excellent and he was able to answer all of my questions. Also, they have a lower interest rate. I’ll recommend them.

Original review: June 13, 2018

My experience with ClearPath Lending has been good. It was the second time I've refinanced with them so I really didn't have to do anything. The loan officer was knowledgeable and was there for any questions I needed to be answered. He had the email information that he needed to close up the loan and then he just kept me updated on all of the loan process. ClearPath Lending was good and I had no issues with them.

Original review: June 12, 2018

We received a letter from ClearPath and decided to get a VA loan. The application process went great. The loan officer was good.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I received something in the mail from ClearPath and I followed up with a phone call. I did some research, looked them up at Better Business Bureau and things of that nature. I also read some reviews and then after that, I decided to give them a try. When I applied before, the first process was very easy and seamless. It was an adjustable rate and I wanted to come out of that. This was my second application and it was for a refi.

Lily, a ClearPath representative, was very professional and explained everything. Everybody was great. Whatever questions or concerns I had were answered right away and they stayed involved by calling to check on me and making sure that everything was okay. I appreciate that especially coming from a lender because this is my second home. I've been a homeowner for over 25 years. But with this new home, they were the best experience I've had with any company and just the sheer level of professionalism just exceeds all of those other companies that I've dealt with in the past. Even a few weeks ago, somebody called me to make sure everything was okay.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I got a loan and I refinanced with ClearPath Lending. So far, I’ve been very happy with them. I like what they do. I started with Shaun several years ago and I’ve been with him ever since. He's been a very helpful individual and he's been doing a great job. ClearPath's team has been very friendly too. They knew what they were doing and I didn't have to call them to find out what was going on because they continued to contact me and let me know what was going on through the process. The refinance process took less than two weeks which was quick. I gave them the information, they went through it, and in a matter of a very short time, it was done. It was very good and was just unbelievable.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I wanted to refinance and since ClearPath reached out to me first, I went with them. Their application process was quick and the whole thing took about a month. I'd tell my friends to check them out.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I was refinancing and my brother gave me ClearPath's number. Everything was really easy and it took 15 days which was really fast. The guy I talked to, Mike, was a really nice guy. He made it really clear what I needed to do, gave me the steps how to do it and walked me through the process. It was easy to get a hold of him and even if he didn’t answer right away, he always called me back the same day. If I needed to do something, he let me know and he always kept me updated on where my loan was and what the interest rates were. He would tell me, “This could be your best choice.”

Original review: June 8, 2018

Everything was really good and easygoing with ClearPath Lending. They got what I needed to out the refinancing of my home. I talked to my lender, Jacob, and he really helped me out a lot. He was on top of everything that I needed to know and was looking into. The lending process was very easy too. It took about two months from the first time we talked to the end, but it was just FHA that we were waiting on at the time.

Original review: June 7, 2018

We have had the house long enough to get a refi and get a little bit better of a rate. We had an overall feeling of confidence with ClearPath and their customer service has quick response. We also chose them for their speed of which the process could be done because we didn’t want to get it dragged out. Everything was done within three weeks from start to finish and my wife had done it all. I’ve been so busy with work and she would get all the paperwork and let me sign. Then ClearPath also sent a notary public over to my house when I was available. ClearPath was fast and efficient, and it was a great experience. I’d recommend them to anybody.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I was looking to purchase a house and the mortgage brokerage sent me to ClearPath. They had better rates at the time for me and everybody was helpful with whatever I needed to get done, what they were missing or everything they needed to change. If I had a question or concern, they got back to me usually the same day or a few minutes. It was all over the phone and the loan officer was great. My experience was perfect and ClearPath Lending is definitely a great choice to go with.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I wanted to lower my interest rate. ClearPath caught my eye and I decided to apply with them. This is my second loan with them and so far, I liked the way they communicated with me. They did everything as I expected them to do it and all my interactions with their loan officers were excellent. Right now, I’m referring people to them.

Original review: May 17, 2018

The loyalty program of ClearPath sounded pretty good and the agent that we were working with was a very nice individual. They were in communication with me through email or call which assured me that they were on point with what transpired and all the good stuff. ClearPath’s application process went smoothly and the questions that I had were answered but I was trying to work it out during the refinancing period. I’m trying to get the numbers right because of the homeowner’s insurance situation where I had to change the deductible to meet a certain requirement.

Original review: May 16, 2018

After talking to the guy on the phone, he convinced me there was a good refinance deal with ClearPath Lending. Then the application was over the internet. I just filled in the forms and then on the day of signing, a notary public came to the house and we signed all the paperwork.

ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436 expert review by Michele Lerner

This privately owned mortgage lender offers options for homebuyers and homeowners looking to get a new mortgage or refinance their existing mortgage. They are based in California, and they are licensed to lend in 15 states across the country.

• Today’s rates: Use the online tool to find out the rates on homes in your desired location. Specify your situation, estimated home price, estimated credit score and monthly income to receive a free and fast quote.

• Loan options: Loan options include 30-year fixed mortgage, 15-year fixed mortgage and adjustable rate mortgage. Learn more about each type of mortgage on the website, and talk to a representative to determine which one is best for you.

• Refinance analysis: Find out if you can save money on your monthly mortgage payments by refinancing when you fill out the online refinance tool.

• Apply online: The online application makes it simple to apply for a new or refinanced mortgage. After receiving the application, a representative will contact you to guide you through the rest of the lending process.

• Free 60-second mortgage approval: Homebuyers who need an approval letter can get one fast and free by filling out a short online form. This pre-approval letter indicates how much you can afford to spend and what interest rates are available.

• Best for: first-time homebuyers who need a mortgage and homeowners looking to refinance their current mortgage to save money on their monthly payments.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner

Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

ClearPath Lending Company Information

ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436
Public
15615 Alton Parkway Suite 300
Irvine
Fax:
clearpathlending.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business