ClearPath Lending

ClearPath Lending

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

A friend told me about ClearPath and because of the way they do banks, I went with them to refinance. The application process was fast, and the was the rep talked to me and how they've done it stood out. If I ever do the experience again, I'll probably go to ClearPath, and I would tell them over to anybody because they're good people.

My mortgage handler suggested ClearPath Lending. They also had good rates so I did a VA loan with them. The application process was easy and the loan officer stuck with everything. He told me when things would happen and they pretty much happened like he said. He could have given me more money, but everything went well.

I was looking to refinance and ClearPath Lending's promotion was great. They also have local offices. I've had no issues and they kept me informed throughout the whole process. I was planning a vacation so I was a little bit busy but they were very helpful.

Lending people constantly send me information in the mail about my being eligible for the IRRRL program so I randomly selected four of the companies that were offering to do a refinance and ClearPath was the only one I felt comfortable with. The application process was very easy and I went with their IRRRL program for veterans. The gentleman that helped me do all the paperwork to get me started knew what he was talking about and was very helpful. My experience with him was positive and upbeat, and he definitely had a lot of energy. He gave the information and was very skilled at laying out all the terminologies and explaining in layman’s terms for me to easily understand what he was talking about, and I appreciated that. I learned a lot about mortgages in the process. It was more of teaching that they did as they were helping me and it was a great educational experience.

We went through ClearPath for our refinance. However, Freedom Loans bought our loan from ClearPath when we didn't have them for a week yet and we’re barely getting things done with them. Suddenly, Freedom was calling us up to sign papers. In fact, we're still going through the process with them. Nevertheless, ClearPath was good to do business with and they did everything they said they would do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

I chose to get a loan from ClearPath to refinance at a lower interest rate. They came to my house, did everything and it was easy. I needed to know if the interest rates start going up and they said that they’ll definitely watch for it. Other than that, everything was fine. They’re easy to deal with and direct to the point.

I was not happy with my loan through Quicken Loans and it was not a pleasant experience for me. Then I found out about ClearPath Lending through the mail and I was impressed. My application with them was amazing. I had no problems whatsoever and it seemed like they bend over backwards to help me. The loan officer was like my friend. They didn't act like they were better than me or anything because I'm a retired senior loan officer from a credit union. They treated me with a courtesy in way like I treated my people with and that means a lot to me. They were also able to answer all the questions that I have had.

ClearPath sent me a letter a year ago but I didn't find it so I called them up and asked if I could still get some kind of deal. They said yes, so I went with it. The loan officer I worked with kept in contact with me and led me through the whole thing. I wanted the low interest rate and I got it. The process took about two weeks and everything went smoothly.

I was refinancing and ClearPath works with veterans. I also read up on a lot of the comments and reviews and that’s what made me go with them. The application was a good experience. I worked with Gabriel and he was very thorough, professional, helpful and friendly. He explained everything to me and was also very easy to get hold of. If I called him, he would call me back. If he was on a phone call, I would get a call within the next 30 minutes or hour of the same day.

I like the interest rate that I was able to get with ClearPath. I’m inside their loyalty program and getting that rate is a perk. In the loyalty program, if you’re a veteran, they will look to see if there’s a better interest rate for you out there every six months. And if there is, you’re not paying any closing cost or appraisal fees. They’re going to take care of all that for you. That’s what they did with my last refinance and I was able to not make my mortgage payment for two months. I will recommend them to other veterans. They’re good when it comes to helping veterans.

ClearPath offered better packages compared to other lenders, from the refinancing percentage rate, to the advantages of being with them long-term, to their professionalism, so they were easily the best choice for us in getting a loan as first-time home buyers. The application process was simple. It was a breeze and quicker than we thought. There were a lot of things that we didn’t understand about it, but everything was broken down easily and patiently for us by the loan officer so that we could understand everything. She made us very comfortable through the process and we formed a friendship. ClearPath was great and, moving forward, we’re really happy about our decision to go with them.

ClearPath's loan process was very speedy. Their rep was very convincing and got straight to the point in talking about the loan. Furthermore, his proposal was lower than my rate which was great, and he got back quickly. He was also able to answer all my questions and professionally handled everything. He told me to call him if I needed anything. I called him late sometimes and whenever I called, he answered. I really enjoyed talking to him and he won me over. I was very impressed.

I was looking into getting a lower interest rate and a lower payment. ClearPath Lending was at the top of the list and I got a VA variable loan from them. The loan officer did a good job of explaining everything and walking me through the whole process of applying for the loan. He went above and beyond on what he had to do. He wound up jumping through hoops to get certain things taken care of that would have taken me a long time. He was attentive and whenever we ran into any kind of hiccup, he would immediately take care of it for me. However, I was a little confused because I didn't understand how I went through ClearPath and my loan got sold at some point but I don’t care who my loan is through as long it’s the same. Nonetheless, it was a smooth and easy experience.

I contacted ClearPath Lending to see if they can do the refinance for me and I got a 12-year fixed mortgage with a cash-out. The application process was better than excellent. It was very professional, quick, easy and simple. The main contact and the other ones who were working with him were all very determined and precise on asking for something. And very quickly, everything was resolved. It was an excellent experience and I'm very happy that I could get a chance to work with them. I recommended ClearPath to several of my friends and I hope they'd get the same experience.

Consumer Increased Rating!
Resolution In Progress

Resolution response: Aug. 18, 2017

The 3 star rating was based on the fact that I thought my loan had been sold to another company. Chris cleared that up for me. I'd like to change my rating back to a 5 Star. Chris has continued to be helpful and consistent, and that's something I greatly appreciate.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I didn't like the fact that my loan had been sold to another company as soon as I signed up with my previous lending company. ClearPath offered me a chance to get my payments lower and to have a better interest rate. Application was easy, and the loan officer stayed in contact and explained everything that was going on. However, ClearPath assured me that my loan wouldn't get sold again, but it did.

ClearPath Lending gave me a very low insurance rate. In the beginning my agent Michael told me we should wait a few months to refinance because of the status of the market. He did everything for me which I was very surprised about. ClearPath Lending even helped with the lawyer and the closing cost. They kept me updated at all times. We started in October and we just finished now. Then Michael called me back and told me the interest is at 4% and it was the best time to do a refinance. He explained everything to me and every time I called, he answered or he called me back. He took good care of me and he also gave me his personal cellphone number. He was amazing and on point. Everything was very easy and I loved it.

I got refinancing through ClearPath Lending. I heard about them through the mail and they seemed better compared to others so I went with them. Their application process was easy and I had a good experience with it. My experience with their loan officer was good as well. He explained things to me. So far, ClearPath worked okay.

I wanted to make sure I had the best interest rates at the time and ClearPath Lending was the first one I called regarding a V.A. refinance. Customer service was good. Plus, their professionalism and their response time to my questions made the application process easy. Everything they said would happen happened between the allotted time frame that they gave us. The loan officer was also very courteous and prompt with returning phone calls and providing answers. It was a very good experience overall.

ClearPath Lending’s loyalty program prompted me to do refinancing with them. I went for their VA loan program and it was a good experience during the application process. Adam, the one who was handling my account, did a great job with making in contact with me throughout the whole process. I refinanced a couple of times with other homes and the level of communication was far superior with ClearPath than with other companies I did refinancing with.

I heard about ClearPath from the mail and I waited a good while before I called. I felt it wouldn't hurt or anything. I figured that in the long run, it's going to be easier for my son to take over with the lower percentage rate. I appreciate that ClearPath tried for months. I got letters for four months, and then I decided to call. Chris was the only one I really talked to. Sometimes, he called me two to three times a day to let me know and keep me in the loop even more than he had to. He even gave me his home number. If I had questions, he took the time to talk to me and explained things to me. I was very impressed.

I was really happy with them because, at one time, I had told them that Home Depot tried to put the company down. So, I made up my mind, especially when Chris called me back, that I'd hate to listen to ClearPath. However, Chris asked for five minutes, and I gave him five minutes. But then we talked for 15 minutes almost every time and he sold me on to ClearPath. I had the refinance with a lower percentage rate with them.

On the other hand, I was upset when I go volunteer my time at the VA. I know a ton of people that are at a high percentage rate. One of them is paying 7% and it's an outdated policy. I told him to ask ClearPath about the credit, which I shouldn’t have done. But he told me it was pretty bad and that they were a month behind on their house payment. It probably wouldn't have been a good prospect there. And then yesterday, I wrote a check so ClearPath didn’t start taking automatic deductions out on the 1st of every month.

Nevertheless, I had a great experience with ClearPath, especially with Chris. He worked hard and everyone else worked hard to get this thing handled fast. At first, I had my doubts and everything. Then they notified the other people about the change. They gave me a lot of help. They have been professional and talked to me in a civil way.

Our experience with ClearPath Lending was wonderful. They offered us a lower interest and we were eligible because my husband’s a veteran. The application process worked out okay and the loan officer was professional and excellent too. I highly recommend them because they have a lot to offer.

We refinanced and the rates from ClearPath were good at the time. The application process was clear, quick and simple. The officer was great, very patient, professional and friendly. ClearPath is a great company and I would recommend it to someone else.

I was looking to do refinancing and went with ClearPath because of the mainstream of everything. My experience during the application process went real well. Also, the rep was pleasant and worked with us real good. I would recommend it.

Applying for a VA loan with ClearPath Lending was painless. The loan officer did a great job. He's very informative, and he got right back to me anytime I had a question.

The interest from ClearPath was so good and dealing with their loan officer has been terrific. The communication was good. He kept in touch and if we had a question, he would be right back with an answer. The application process was quick and they were prompt. It took about under a month and everything went smoothly.

My wife and I didn't anticipate being in our house for longer than three years before moving because of my age and because it's a two-story house. We were trying to save money and we saw a way to cut down on our monthly payments through ClearPath. I was impressed with the reviews they have when I did a bit of research online. The process has been very easy and Lillian, our representative, was knowledgeable, professional and answered all my questions to my satisfaction which gained my confidence to the process.

My loan officer was okay as well and got everything done. They were courteous and answered all my questions to my satisfaction, which is difficult to do since I'm an old grouch. We only had two interactions during the whole process which was the reason everything went very smoothly. They made it very simple and they explained the process very clearly. I was able to get the document they needed in a timely fashion and they closed the deal in a timely fashion. I was very happy with them.

We were thinking about refinancing our VA loan and ClearPath Lending primarily deals with them. The application process went very smoothly and they made it very easy. The loan officer was very knowledgeable. He was very pleasant to work with and kept in contact every Friday. If something else comes up in between, he'd call and let me know and I'd email the needed documents to him and gathered them all up and set them. The whole process just took about a month. It was handled very professionally and expeditiously. I was happy with them.

I received a letter in the mail from ClearPath Lending. They gave me a cheaper mortgage rate so I went with them and got their Veterans Choice Program. The application process was straightforward, quick and easy. They sent me everything through the mail and it was electronically done. I had no problems getting a hold of the loan officer. He explained everything thoroughly and made it easy for me to go through the processes and know which paperwork I needed to sign. He also made sure that everything got turned in right. He knew I was a veteran, so he told me that his dad was a veteran. He explained to me exactly how it worked and it made me feel comfortable about going through the process. I didn’t feel like it was a scam.

I'm trying to save as much money as I can. I'm on social security and all my costs kept going up so I've got to fish where I can. It's easy getting the VA loan financed with ClearPath Lending and the loan officer personally explained things to me. It was a quick and easy loan process. I absolutely appreciated that. It was a pleasant experience overall.

I received a notice in the mail from ClearPath Lending then I started out with a loan officer but he quitted on me in the middle of the deal. Then another loan officer took over and he got the application for a VA home loan then followed up on any other thing he needed. He was very good, explained to us what he needed and we sent it to him. He’s been helpful every step of the way. If I had any questions at all, all I had to do was call him. He did a real fine job for me so I stuck with them. It was a very good experience

I went with the VA loan program with ClearPath. Going through the process with them was easy and the experience with the loan officer was okay. They were courteous and able to answer all of my questions. Overall, there were no problems with them at all.

ClearPath Lending Company Profile