toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I had talked to a guy from ClearPath Lending and he was pretty good. He told me everything I needed to know and then I called them back a year later. I had a refi where, in four years, it would go up to a modified, but I'm planning on redoing it again in the next couple of years to have a lower rate. And it was a really good experience with ClearPath. Lily made it very easy. She took care of everything, was also very informative and professional. She made me feel like I was one of the family. It was very impressive.

The loan officer from ClearPath, Greg, was great. We really liked him. We went with ClearPath due to their smooth streamlined loan. We had a refinance through them, and they were able to get our interest rate lowered. It was wonderful. We were very satisfied.

ClearPath said they're 99% VA and I'm a veteran. The loan officer was awesome. He'd call me all the time to make sure everything is going smooth. He even called to wish me the best through the holidays. I've been referring them to everybody that has any questions about finding homes or refinancing and hopefully, I can get them as many veterans as possible.

My wife and I have been talking about refinancing and I got a notice in the mail from ClearPath Lending. So I called to see what they could possibly do for me. I got a more straightforward answer from them and I didn’t have to give them my entire life story in order to get clear and concise answers. The application process was the easiest process I've ever done, especially compared to our original finance on the home loan.

The whole process was quick, easy, and absolutely painless. Any questions we had were answered promptly. It didn’t matter what time of night we emailed. We either had an email the very next morning or within 15 minutes. Their customer service was impeccable so that’s a major plus with me. Lily kept in contact with us the entire time and called every two days to let us know how everything was going and pretty much see how we were doing or if we had any questions. We were incredibly satisfied at the end of the day. We've recommended ClearPath to a few other people.

ClearPath had good customer service and interest rates, and there was minimal paperwork so it was a very easy process. The VA mortgage I got was very streamlined because I wasn’t getting any cash out. I worked with three different people over the phone and they were very efficient.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending?

Some of my friends had done a refi with ClearPath, so I went by word of mouth and went with them, too. Greg, my loan officer, was really helpful from the beginning and all throughout the loan process. He told me I could call him anytime. And I did call him a few times. I had to wait but he was able to answer my questions. There wasn’t any time where he was not reachable. And he was very easy to talk to. He also tried to get everything done in a timely manner. The process was also a lot less complicated than I thought it was gonna be. It was very streamlined and easy. And I like that because I don’t like complicated paperwork trails.

I called ClearPath Lending and they ended up getting me an almost a full point lower percentage than I was paying. Their reps were friendly. The only thing was it took forever to get the refinance taken care of. The first time I contacted them was the end of July to look into it and we started the process in August. We didn’t close until the end of October. Compared to when we bought our first house, it didn’t take that long.

The ClearPath reps told me what they needed and I was on top of the things. However, the underwriters kept saying they needed this and now they needed that. They required a termite inspection which was never needed in our two prior refinances. ClearPath had a company come in and they found that there were no termites. And then the underwriters said they needed an engineer but we ended up not needing them. Everything took a week and a half to do. At one point, though, we had a problem with carpenter bees that we then had treated.

My wife is self-employed and I understand that there’s more involved, but it was a very long process and it was frustrating. When I was leaving out of town on a hunting trip out west, I told ClearPath I wanted this done before I left and they agreed. However, they ended up waiting until I got back. This is the third time that we had refinanced and it wasn’t the best. But overall, we got a lower rate, saved us some money, and consolidated some bills. I’m happy now that the process is done.

ClearPath's application process was the clearest I’ve ever seen. We were interested in getting a carpenter's loan and we talked to Bill, one of their reps. He’s awesome. We never had to bug him. He was very quick and he always lets us know that he'll call back in a week and let us know what happened. I'm very happy with ClearPath and with Bill. I have a lot of people who want to get a loan on their house, so I gave them his number. I also have a big family, so I’m telling them about ClearPath.

Everybody at ClearPath was cool. I've talked with a few representatives, and they were all absolutely friendly and helpful. I started off with them when I first got my home. Notary was out here a couple of weeks ago and I got the closing documents. I’ve been riding with ClearPath for a while and I’m going to keep everything like it is for now.

I have had VA home loans and done VA refinancing previously but have to admit this was the easiest I have ever experienced. Your Sr. Loan Officer was very personable and explained the process step-by-step, answering all our questions efficiently. She made the process easy and pleasurable. She is an asset to ClearPath and to all those that come in contact with her. Her cheerful personality makes you feel at ease and like she is 'one of the family'. I would highly recommend ClearPath to my veteran friends.

I got a letter in the mail from ClearPath Lending and I called them. The lady who attended to me seemed nice and kept me well informed on everything that was going on. I chose ClearPath because of her. The process, however, was slow because there were a few documents she needed from me that she didn’t find out until after a couple of weeks in when it was already supposed to be closing. Apart from that, everything was good. She gave me a step by step of what she needed and as soon as I gave her the stuff, she was on top of things. It’s been a good experience so far.

I’ve been doing business with ClearPath for some time now. I refinanced my home and everything turned out really good. It went smooth. I stayed with Joe, one of their reps, because he understands me and I could understand what’s going on with him.

We recently bought a house but were at a higher interest rate. I was attracted by the dropping interest rates and the refi for veterans, which was offered on the paperwork. I called ClearPath and spoke with the loan officer who helped me out immensely. The process was really easy and that’s when my wife and I decided to go ahead with the loan. ClearPath had a smooth and painless application process. The loan officers were very knowledgeable and courteous. It's very pleasant that they followed up weekly to keep us in the loop with how the process was going.

I would recommend ClearPath to anyone. The refinance was beneficial for us. We got a lower interest rate and got a little relief on the monthly payments. After going through a regular mortgage process, of trying to buy a new home for the first time and all the paperwork that’s involved, I was very impressed to have a process be streamlined as it was.

We wanted to get a lower rate and my sister-in-law, a loan officer, told us what was available in terms of options. ClearPath Lending looked like they had a good reputation. I vetted them, checked them out on Better Business Bureau, and also listened to word of mouth, and a friend of mine who uses them said they were great.

Their application process was straightforward and really easy. I didn’t feel rushed. I’ve done refi’s before and it seems like you just got to provide so much stuff, but these guys were just more relaxed and more timely in getting back to you. It's also a delight to work with somebody that we didn’t feel like they’re constantly hounding us for different documents. They're not like the last company we were with that was constantly calling, trying to figure out the status.

The loan officer I worked with was genuinely nice. He let me know one of the documents he got wasn’t exactly what he was looking for, but after I gave everything to him he was giving me regular updates. At first he was calling twice a week. I told him once a week is fine, and he stuck to that all the way through. We even got Christmas cards from him. ClearPath is real easy to work with. Compared to others, they went above and beyond.

Consumer Increased Rating!

ClearPath was our original representative for our VA mortgage, then they hooked us up with one bank. Their application process was good. We did most of it over the internet and then the rest of it was taken care of on closing. One of their ladies came, we signed the documents, and that was it. We were in contact with another rep who was very helpful. He called me almost every day to find out if everything was okay. He was keeping us informed of what was going on. It’s better than being left in the dark.

The only reason why my wife and I went with ClearPath was to get our outgross as low as possible so that we can retire and not have to deal with it. I got a letter again from them telling me that my mortgage rate is going down some more, so they went and refinanced us again. The rep had mentioned that they were gonna put me in an adjustable rate, because that it was the only way that he could get our rate at that period of time. It was fine, then we get this call saying, “We got some bad news.”

All of a sudden, their rate changed, and we weren’t aware of it at the time. What happened was the rates went up and the rep didn’t catch it in time, so we went from 3.5 to 2.5 then back to 3.5, right back where we were. Before they refinanced us, I was paying $845 a month on my mortgage. It was supposed to drop down to $800 a month, but by now it’s back up to $900 a month. So we got ourselves prepared. We got all of our bills all paid for, so what we’re paying now is the car is our mortgage payment. We’re trying to keep it down, but the rate change caught us off guard, especially with no income change. I’m retired from the Air Force Military and am living strictly off of my retirement.

The rep said they’re not gonna mess with it anymore. I told them not to, because we were satisfied with the way it was. If the rep doesn’t change it anymore, I’m gonna be happy because everything else has gone well so far. That issue is the only thing that we were unhappy about, but outside of that, the rep was there all the time, and we're satisfied with ClearPath.

ClearPath Lending advertised a low interest rate so I refinanced with them. Communication with them was good. Their rep called me every other day to keep up with me, and kept me informed of everything every step of the way.

I was totally satisfied with ClearPath. When I first got the house, I was out there by myself a little bit. But when I refinanced, the process was very easy for me. It was not even time-consuming. My loan officer Ben helped me out and we became friends. He didn’t let me go through it alone. He made sure he kept me abreast step-by-step what was going on. He didn’t leave me in the dark. ClearPath has forked over to Freedom Mortgage. They sent me a letter in the mail saying I can lower my interest rate. As a matter of fact, $52 less. It's been good so far except for the fact that I’ve been trying to set up my online account. I’ve been trying all morning to get this payment in. I’m going to have to mail it. I’m afraid it’s going to get there too late. I want to get it online so they could take it out of my account.

I wanted to refinance my VA loan and ClearPath seemed very capable after I talked with them. The loan officer called me every day to give me status and even gave me his own cellphone number. He sent me the stuff that I needed to fax back. He was very nice, efficient, and professional. The application process was very timely and easy. I like how professional the people were and their follow through.

I was weighing my options and looking around, and it ended up that ClearPath Lending had a better deal. I did a refinance with them. The process was streamlined and pretty much painless and fast. I could get ahold of my loan officer whenever I needed to unlike the other people I was using. I could speak to him and not leave a voice message every two minutes and wait five days to get a callback. He would call me back right away if I couldn’t get ahold of him or he would text me the information I needed to get from him. Instead of waiting for the next representative, it was one person all the way through which was easy. He did a phenomenal job and we had smooth transactions.

I contacted ClearPath on the phone and it seemed like they're informative. The credit application was simple as far as how they talked us through it. Also, my loan officer was awesome and really friendly since the beginning. Since day one he's been helpful every step of the way, and hands on with getting us kind of prepped up, and what we needed to do. They're really good with what they do. I have a VA Loan and they seem like they know their stuff. Ever since we've signed up with them, we've been pretty happy.

ClearPath Lending is outstanding. I also heard good things about them. Me and my ex was still on a current home loan and I wanted to get it in my name. The loan officer kept me informed and calls me all the time.

I decided to see what ClearPath had to offer and was well-pleased. Refinancing with them is a very simple process. The loan officer was very thorough in giving me information, kept me abreast on everything that was going on, calling me several times, made a good rapport over the phone even though we've never met, and made me comfortable. I'm a pastor and I was able to share information about them to two veterans that are members of my church and they have used him also.

I received letters saying benefits for the VA and mentioning that I can save all this money. It sounded like a bunch of BS so I looked it up online and on the padding website for veterans, it said I should pursue this. So I called ClearPath. I just had to be on the list, which I was, and they took care of everything. I got a really good deal and am very happy with them. It was a very easy and good experience. I've recommended them to a friend.

When I called the rep at ClearPath, he took my information and later that day he said if I could send him information. Two weeks later, I was signing the application papers because everything had gone nice and easy. I recommended ClearPath to one of my friends in the Army to go through them and he's working with them now. I will always recommend them to somebody else.

We've used ClearPath twice and we've been very happy. I refinanced for a three and a quarter and then didn't take any money out. Six months later I refinanced with the same people because they treated me so well and I virtually didn't have to do anything. I just signed papers on the computer and that was all good. The salesperson was absolutely great. Plus, there's no surprises and that's one thing I like. They told me right up front what they could do and went right to the letter. I would suggest ClearPath to anybody because they really did a good job.

ClearPath Lending was able to get us a fixed rate which was what we wanted as we were refinancing. Their application process was the simplest one we've been through. The loan officer was very easy to work with. He made the process easy to understand and very uncomplicated. When we sent the information that was requested for the first time ever, we didn't have to resend and resend. I would definitely recommend ClearPath Lending to a friend who qualifies for the VA.

It seemed simple to get information to find out if I wanted to consider ClearPath and the person I got to talk to almost held our hand the whole way through. That was the biggest part of it: we felt we were valued and that we were important. Since we've purchased and sold a house before, we're not new to the process but we hadn't refinanced before. So what I felt really good about is I was doing most of the communication with ClearPath for the loan, but everything was scripted out for us so I could explain everything to my wife where we were at, each stage of it, what we've discussed, etc.

Everything was explained exactly the way it was. Even when there was going to be something additional needed to done because it wasn't clear on one section of it, it was explained to me. And what was really great was there was follow-up with everything. That's big to me as a consumer who's getting ready to make an investment like that: to have somebody reach out to them for update. It's really nice when somebody lets you know in advance that they haven't forgotten about you. That helped us through the transaction as well. People even apologized for us not having everything in order the first time. It was the first time I have had a completely stress-free transaction. I definitely appreciate it and we'll definitely recommend using the company to people at work and family. My experience was fantastic, it was well-explained and everything that I was told happened.

I got a loan refinanced through ClearPath. I worked with Amir, and he's an incredible young man. He's very personable and made the whole process very easy. I don't know much about the lending stuff, and he literally did everything. Every time he needed me, he called or emailed me. He told me what I had to do and I would follow his instructions to the tee. At the very end, I still have something missing with Quicken Loans because it was cashed. ClearPath found out it wasn't their error but it was Quicken Loans' error, and they still tried to help me. They were wonderful.

My experience with ClearPath Lending was excellent. They stayed right on top of things and got things done quickly. I have nothing but the best to say about them. The agent I worked with was very helpful and excellent. He called me to make sure that I understood what was going on. He made me feel like if anything happens five years from now, he's still there if I need him. I was very pleased with the whole affair.

I’ve been trying to refinance my house through the VA and the last one I was talking to was taking over two months. They couldn’t get their figures right and they couldn’t get back with me unless I called, which was a hassle. I called John at ClearPath and right at hand, they got it done within 13 days. They’re professional and they got everything done the way they promised, so I’m completely happy about it. I’m well-satisfied with what they’ve done and would recommend them.

ClearPath Lending Company Profile