toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My house payment was too much. I can afford it, but it took so much of my money that it didn’t give me enough to visit relatives out of the city. I was paying everything including utilities and car payment, and I only have $200 for the rest of the month. So I had to refinance. I was at 3.24 and got a 2.25. ClearPath Lending dropped my house payment dramatically. I always pay $1,500 and it dropped to $1,003. The application process at ClearPath was simple. There were just five things I had to collect and I did that in an hour’s time. I turned it in to my realtor and everything after that was a breeze. The person who I spoke to was very nice and polite. And being a veteran, it was nice to talk to somebody who was aware of the veterans and so everything has turned really well. I've no regrets and I am happy. ClearPath was comforting and enough to trust them a lot that I knew I was in the right department.

I get tons of mail from all of these guys trying to do lending, and I decided to respond. Lo and behold, everything turned out great with ClearPath. It was all quick and easy. Everybody was honest and good to go. ClearPath is a good company, and I would definitely recommend them.

I've been with ClearPath Lending for a little while now and I am on my second loan with them. Everything in term of the application was great and my loan officer was wonderful.

The application process at ClearPath Lending was really easy. They were very user-friendly. Also, the loan officer was very knowledgeable and polite. I really liked her. Everything was good and I would recommend them.

After my first phone call, any other lender I talked to were bland but Mike from ClearPath knew what he was talking about and he was very good at it. I enjoyed my experience with ClearPath. They were very knowledgeable and they kept me updated on what needed to be done and what the next step was in the process.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending?

I liked the information and the way ClearPath explained everything. The application process was easy and to the point. Overall, it was a good experience.

I'm a first time home buyer. I just bought my home and my interest is a little high. At 1.5% to 2%, I had a better deal with ClearPath Lending. I was impressed with the percentage. I'm trying to save money, not spend money. I was very impressed with Paulo, the agent that handled my situation. He explained to me the different benefits, what I can save in the future over a certain period of time, and how it was also going to improve my credit in getting the refinance in my home. So, I could really understand how I was coming out ahead.

I didn't quite understand everything the first time and I wanted my wife to understand how I would come out ahead. But the loan officer answered all of my questions. After three weeks I figured that's a better deal, and I'm going to call him back. It was better off for us to do it that way and we would save money. So, that's why I went back the second time and completed the whole transaction. I was patient with the application process. I went online and I had no problem with getting everything processed. Everything was done in a matter of 30 days. If I have to refinance again, I would sure use ClearPath again.

ClearPath was the first lender I called and I like the way they talked and the way they presented themselves. They answered all my questions and I was satisfied with them so I went through the VA and refinanced my home with them. The application process was real easy. The person I talked to was very thorough. I told him to be upfront with me, and they said they're real. But there were two other lenders that called me and I did the same thing with them and they lied to me. They said they're going to send somebody out and talk to me and get my loan all set up. I waited and called but couldn't get them. They held me up and then ran a credit out for me. All they did was just lower my credit, and I didn't get results. But I never experienced that with ClearPath.

These people have been really good. They set me up for two years. So, in about two years where the interest rate is, I can lock it in now with no extra fee. Also, I like that if there's some real questions I didn't think to ask them, they come out and tell me, which I'm satisfied with. I would recommend ClearPath to other home buyers.

I wanted to have lower interest rate to lower my house payments and there was a ClearPath Lending flyer sent for military loans so I called them. I got an individual who got me over to the correct people. Somebody called me back, got some information, ran my paperwork, and said that they can help me. They walked me through the whole situation and made sure everything was all right. They helped me with any questions that I had and held my hand all the way through the process. They made sure that everything was going correctly and smoothly.

It was definitely a good experience. They were friendly and helpful in all manners. If I had to do another loan I certainly would give them the opportunity to assist in any way they could. I don’t have any negativity towards them as far as the loan and the way they conducted themselves and when everything worked out. I'd recommend them any day of the week.

The loan officer helped me through a lot of stuff and was really informative with everything that I needed. I got a VA loan and had a great experience overall. I would recommend ClearPath to anybody.

I wanted to refinance our home loan and collect with a lower rate. I also wanted a shorter time frame to pay off. I evaluated between three companies and ClearPath Lending was the one that fitted best in what I needed. James, the contact person that I talked to explained the process and he taught me some different stuff as we went through the process. He was very professional, patient, and gave me information that I needed in making an evaluation. He did an excellent job and kept me updated. I really appreciated him a lot. Overall it was easy and excellent.

I was refinancing my home and did something online then, I was reached out by someone from ClearPath and he explained the process of fixed rate versus variable. The application was smooth, quick and painless. Also, the loan officer was good. He remained in constant communication with me and answered all my questions. The whole thing was pleasant and easy.

They contacted me over a month ago. I started the process and was told it would take 14 days. After emailing things to them numerous times they finally said it was good to move forward. While waiting to sign papers they stated I needed to do my 2016 taxes and it was on hold. Not pleased at all and will never do business with this company. As a veteran I will tell my referrals to go elsewhere.

My son was in an accident and we had serious medical bills. I was in the middle of using another bank until I saw ClearPath Lending and I did a comparison-contrast. I liked the way ClearPath Lending told me how they will handle things and because of their experience and excessive communication, I got more done in four days with them than I did over three weeks with the other bank. The rep was expeditious and knowledgeable. They held to the promise that they told me in the beginning about the quickness, easiness and flexibility in their options. They also seem to have more options that were communicated immediately compared to the other bank.

We were concerned that the interest rates were gonna go up so we called ClearPath and talked to a representative. We were pleased with what they had to offer so we went with them and got a VA loan. The loan officer was exceptional. There was great communication and she always called to let us know if there were any hiccups or changes. She verified that everything was done correctly and in the proper way. They were very professional, courteous and punctual. Also, they explained everything well for us in layman's terms and there weren't any errors with everything that we discussed in the contract. They didn't try to tell one thing and do another. It took some time to do everything because we refinanced our loan but overall, I was very pleased and satisfied with how it was done.

I got a flyer from ClearPath Lending in the mail and I wanted to see if I can refinance my home for less than the interest rate that I had it. So, I went with the three-year mortgage variable rate. The application process was easy. I liked the lady I was talking with. She was helpful. I also had a great experience with my loan officer. People from ClearPath Lending were very courteous and they answered all my questions.

I had a good experience with ClearPath Lending. I was looking to refinance and they have lower interest rate and better options compared to the other solicitations I received. I got a 3/1 Hybrid loan from them. Most of their application was done by phone. Some paperwork got faxed back and forth. For closing, they arranged a notary to come to the house and do the sign-off on all the inch-thick packet of paper and notarize appropriate places, and that was it. My loan officer was very helpful. From time to time I'd have questions and I would call to get answers to my questions. If he wasn't available, I usually got a callback pretty promptly, and he always answered my questions satisfactorily. They gave good explanations for the program that they offer versus the options. I got a good feel of the pros and cons. Once we decided what we wanted to do, we proceeded efficiently through the process.

ClearPath Lending's rates were very good. So, I had a good talk with Gabe who was in charge and struck a chord with him. I could tell he knew his business so I decided to go with a refinancing of the VA. The application process was very easy and they did all of the work. My loan officer was courteous and my situation was nothing they didn't know. They were very responsive and no question was not answered. I'm totally satisfied. We'll use them again.

It was time for me to refinance and I went with ClearPath Lending since they dealt with Veterans specifically. The application process was easy and went pretty fast. I had a good mortgage representative who stayed in contact with me and gave me all the paperwork that I needed to fill out and sign. He kept me up-to-date on things that were to be expected. From the beginning to the end, he was there. It was a good experience and I did recommend them. They provided excellent service.

The interest rates were getting higher, so I wanted to go from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate program. With the pamphlet that I received in the mail, ClearPath Lending put out an attractive offer. I applied for the 15-year fixed loan program, and the process was easy. I really enjoyed the process of working with them. From the loan officer to the loan assistant, to the underwriter, there was professionalism all the way through. Everybody kept me abreast of what was going on and it was a speedy process.

Wesley, the assistant loan officer, displayed professionalism to me and my family, and I appreciate everything that he did. In fact, one of the most enjoyable experience I had in getting the loan was how Wesley kept in contact with me every couple of days and let me know what was going on. I wasn’t used to that so I was glad that he did that. I would recommend them to someone who was getting a mortgage because the experience was really wonderful.

I had a great experience with ClearPath Lending. We were wanting to build a garage to my house so we were researching different loan companies and they were the one that suited us. When I talked to their rep, Brett, he just hit me like he was an honest person and not trying to get over on me or anything. So we refinanced the house with them and got money out of the equity of the house to build a garage. They were very helpful and walked us through everything. We weren’t in the dark. If there was a problem or they needed some more paperwork, they would call and we would send it to them. And they were very appreciative. They would call back to confirm they got it. They were very friendly. Even after the loan was secured, they called back to see how things were and check if we were pleased with everything. And they followed up on everything they said they would do. It was an excellent experience and I'm very pleased.

Ron ** and Victoria ** were exceptional at processing our loan and keeping us informed along the way. There were NO hidden expectations or fees. Cannot say enough about these two professionals. I'm looking forward to continuing our business relationship.

The reason why I chose ClearPath Lending was to get a lower interest rate. That was the first thing in mind. I went with the veterans loan program and we got the application done mostly over the phone. My wife talked to the person more than I did and everything went along very good. We were very pleased and I would do it again with ClearPath.

I've used ClearPath Lending before and everything went perfectly. When I wanted to get my house out on refinance because we did a lot of improvements, I went with them again. I got the VA loan program and I couldn't ask for a better experience during the application process. It was simple and smooth. My loan officer kept me informed of what was happening and what he needed, and everything was just perfect. When they did have problems, they told me what it was and we took care of it. If I ever need another mortgage, I know where I’m going with.

I kept getting letters from different mortgage companies that wanted to see if I needed a loan. I was trying to get a lower monthly payment then I decided to check on ClearPath and it worked out. I had the loan officer’s phone number and I even had his cell phone in case I needed to ask him some questions so I didn’t have any problems at all with the application. I’d call anytime I had a question and he was always there to help me out. They did a good job and it was excellent.

My experience with ClearPath Lending was outstanding. I wanted to refinance my home and ClearPath was sent to me by the individual that I had applied the loan for. There was another lender, but ClearPath was honest. The loan officer and the escrow officer addressed everything. I had a lot of trust and faith in the security of the escrow officer that was handling the transaction, and I felt very comfortable with them. I'm very happy with them and if I ever decide to go for rate lending or refinancing again, I will go back to them. I've already recommended them to two friends.

ClearPath's offer looked intriguing in terms of being able to cut my payment in refinance. I consulted with my current lender at the time who had recently sent me something and ClearPath seemed to have better terms and were also more forthcoming. And so, I ended up going with the Adjustable Rate Loan Program. Their customer service has been fantastic and any questions I had were usually answered. Every step of the process was easy and well-explained. I had to do a bunch of things online but those were all straightforward. Moreover, the initial documents I had to provide were not onerous. They also sent a notary to the house but that was all really well-done. My loan officer was very responsive and was willing to work with my schedule. He'd call me at work or at home, whatever was easiest for me depending on the week or circumstances. I would recommend ClearPath to anyone else and I would do it again. It was a great experience.

The process was pretty smooth, quick and easy. The communication was good, and Lily was very helpful with any questions I had. She gave her number that I can call if I had any questions. She sounded like somebody I knew and I felt really comfortable with her. I was very pleased. I would definitely use ClearPath again and would recommend them to anybody.

My husband was military and he had just passed away from Agent Orange disease. We were getting letters within the last eight months and the interest rates were going up. We applied to redo the mortgage and we wanted to lock in an interest rate so we got the conventional loan program from ClearPath. We got in touch with Greg from VA and he got everything started for me then he had sent out a notary. Everything was good and everything he said was true. There was nothing different on paperwork. Then Danielle from ClearPath, who worked with Greg, called last week too.

We were thinking of refinancing and we called a couple of places and I didn't like the answers I was getting. My husband asked me to give it one more shot, so I picked up the phone and called ClearPath Lending. Then we reached a gentleman by the name of Joe. I have never in my life had such fantastic, wonderful customer service. He explained stuff to us from square one. Every little detail, everything you could think of. He asked several times if there were any questions or if I understood. They were genuinely concerned about me and they returned my calls and emails immediately. When we bought the house we had such a horrible experience with the banker and I swore I would never buy another house as long as I lived. But Joe made things so wonderful. There was also a young lady by the name of Melissa that worked with him and she was just as super.

The application process was not hard at all. Joe explained everything to me. First of all he said what he would need in order to get me qualified. I got quite a few things on the list emailed to him because of his concern and his attitude. They immediately said that we were qualified and we could definitely get that. We've closed now for almost a month but Joe called me again to tell me to call him if I have any questions or concerns, which means a lot.

ClearPath Lending Company Profile