toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I decided to get a loan to lower interest rates, and ClearPath was the first that I called. I went with their four-year VA loan program, and it was an easy application. I was out on the road traveling and they’ve sent a person to where I was and sign the papers. My loan officer was excellent. He went out of his way to make sure that all the I’s were dotted and the T’s were crossed. They were very professional, courteous and easy to work with.

My experience with ClearPath lending was outstanding, Jeffrey ** kept in touch with me the whole time my loan was being processed. He is very knowledgeable and an outstanding person. I would highly recommend ClearPath to my friends and family members.

I was looking to refinance and I was trying to get a more suitable, lower payment for my mortgage and I was able to get a better rate for a fixed loan. ClearPath Lending provided me with more information and I got better advice and explanations on refinancing. Everything was excellent during the application process. It was very easy and the representatives were truly helpful. It didn't take long at all and it was a very smooth, quick and straightforward. The loan officer was great and I'm going to have to look him up in the future. I had an excellent interaction with him. He was very helpful and addressed all questions I had. I'm super satisfied.

The offer from ClearPath was very attractive. I had a house and it had a loan. I was paying .5 above what ClearPath was offering and a loan from them would definitely save me some money on the overall price. It’s obviously hard to give in until you actually start talking with the people but once I started talking, it was really nice. I went with the VA Refinance program which was called the IRRRL. The loan officer called me, kept me updated, informed me and helped me through the whole process. She told me everything that I was going to need to get or to have. It was headache-free so it was very nice. I only had one question and she got right back to me and answered it. I was able to get everything filled out and turned it in. That was done in a timely fashion so we were able to pursue it quickly.

With the loan officer, I could call her on Mondays and Fridays so she could tell me where the loan was and what was going through. She called me when the loan was all approved and done. Also, when the notary was coming after it was done. She called to check up and make sure everything went okay and if I have any questions even in the future, I’m more than welcome to call her and ask. I really enjoy having a hassle-free process. When I have something to do today, even a simple department store credit card is a nightmare but she has made it really easy for me. The experience with ClearPath was very pleasant.

I wasn't really looking for a loan but ClearPath Lending called me and got me a good rate. The application process for the VA loan program was easy the whole way through. They did all the work and I just had to sign the paperwork. My loan officer was real nice and he explained everything. It was an excellent experience. Everything went really well and smooth.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending?

I wanted to refinance my house and tried to get a cheaper rate. I got a flyer in the mail from ClearPath Lending, got on the computer and talked to Matt. He did a great job and answered every question I had while we were going. I was trying to get a fixed rate but he said I could go all the way down to 2.5% with a variable rate and refinance again in three years to go back to a fixed rate if I needed to. He also said everybody was so happy with this one that I probably wouldn’t want to. Everything went smoothly and I liked everybody I dealt with, which was Matt mostly. They were all very polite and helpful. They got everything done so fast and that's what amazed me. I would recommend ClearPath to anybody.

My previous mortgage company raised my taxes and rates on the escrow account too much I was looking for another loan. I tried ClearPath Lending before and they have the best interest rates. I then got a 3 in 1 V.A. loan and the application process was very pleasant. The loan officer was okay. On the whole, it was quick and easy. From start to finish, ClearPath closed within two weeks.

We had Freedom Mortgage and they dealt with ClearPath Lending. And so, I went with them. Their representative, Matt, was terrific. He was always there when I needed him. I could call and if he wasn't there, he'd always call me back. He was very thorough. It was a 3-in-1 loan. However, I wasn't happy with my decision because I liked the fix interest rate. Hopefully, I can go down or stay at the same rate in three years. Still, the process did not take long and it got through in a couple of weeks. Overall, ClearPath has been very helpful and my experience with them has been excellent.

I wanted to reduce the mortgage that I was paying and ClearPath Lending mailed me a brochure in the mail. So I called them with some few questions and the rep answered them satisfactorily. They were upfront with all the information that I needed, gave me a list of what I needed to provide, which I did, and they said everything was good. They were also always courteous, very pleasant and if there was something that needed further explanation they were always able to do that. All the personnel that I spoke with or dealt with at ClearPath were very knowledgeable. And my loan officer very clearly knows his business and he's very well prepared to answer any questions that I had. Also, I have recommended ClearPath Lending to a friend of mine.

I had a letter from ClearPath. I had so many letters coming in wanting to refinance the house. We've only been in it for about four months. All of a sudden I took the letter and as a matter of fact, I tore it up and threw it in the trash. And then I saw something that said "VA loan" and I looked at it again and my wife looked at it too. She told me to call them, ask about VA loans and see if they can drop the interest rate.

So I called and talked to Jethro. He gave me the information, told me what I can and what I need to do. I gave it a try and all of a sudden, Jethro came back saying I qualified for it. And to drop my interest down, that was one good thing because it saved us over $200 a month on our payment. That was excellent and so we really got that done. Then Jethro told me about some of the other things ClearPath has going for like once I paid my first three months, he'd send me some more information. I got one about the insurance for the house just in case something happens to us.

We really didn't have to do anything. We just waited for them, they did all the work and called us up once a week. The guy called Gabriel was who I talked to, gave me all the information my wife and I needed and let us know what we needed to do. He didn’t have us think about “What about if this happened?” because he covered so much information. He even covered the questions I was gonna ask him. I faxed over the information he asked for and I also emailed it to him. So I had all the paperwork started, got it done and it was finished like that. Gabriel also always sent me emails and informed me where he was at and what was going on. He kept me in the loop. That was perfect and I appreciated that.

The process for the loan was done in three weeks and that was mainly for the paperwork. I took longer than that was because I ended up in the hospital. Finalizing it had to be done before the end of the month. A guy from the company came over a day after I got out of the hospital and we had everything taken care of then. I had a great experience all in all and I recommended ClearPath to a whole lot of my G.I. friends.

I took advantage of my veteran loan with ClearPath Lending. They have a better interest rate than what I had. I haven't had a mortgage in 50 years and this is the first time I've changed it because the loan interest rate is so low. The last time I had an interest rate was when I was in the military and I was 23 years old. It was seven percent. I'd recommend ClearPath because the rate is much lower. In fact, it's almost a two percent difference.

ClearPath Lending was very helpful. I had a second mortgage on the house and I just wanted to get rid of that and put it into one payment. ClearPath called me and the application process was easy. It took six months to get it done though, and they kept asking for more. But Mark, the guy that was helping me was very nice and we finally got it done. He called me almost everyday to keep me updated and worked hard for me.

We went with ClearPath's veteran's loan with a fixed rate for 30 years. Our loan officer was such a nice young man. I was impressed with him trying to get us a very good loan because one company would come in and they would offer something and then I’d call ClearPath back, and he’d offer me something else. So it kind of went back and forth and finally, we just stopped. Both ClearPath and the other company were nice but I felt like the other company was going to use the same servicing company I’ve been paying to do the servicing of the loan. I wasn’t too happy with that servicing company. On the other hand, I've never heard of United Wholesale Mortgage, which is what ClearPath uses.

So far, we’ve had good luck with ClearPath Lending. The only thing was I was gonna get online and set it up to do my payments online. I called and talked with them and the lady was very helpful, but I found that you have to make your first payment by mail before you can set it up to do it online. We had a payment 1st of June. It went in and it was to go out in the mail today. That's what the lady told me and it’s going to Los Angeles. But she said that it wouldn’t go on the record or anything late until 15 days after. But with the holidays, that made the mail be late. Other than that, it's been a very good experience with ClearPath Lending.

I needed some extra funds and decided to go with ClearPath Lending for a VA loan. I checked and see another one but decided to go with ClearPath since they were more cooperative. The application was very user-friendly and their reps were accommodating, knowledgeable and courteous. The interest rate was the best I could get. The only thing is the 30 year loan was at an adjustable rate but I want it fixed. The rep said he cannot guarantee it but after the three year period, I can get the refinance before fixed. To sum it up, the experience has been an easy one, and ClearPath was understandable and helpful.

I got a VA loan from ClearPath and the process was very easy and fast. It took 2 weeks to get approved for the loan. The loan officer was very good and efficient on the paperwork he needed, too. And he followed up on everything, as well. Overall, it was a very good experience.

I got a VA loan with ClearPath Lending when I refinanced my home. I did the hybrid ARM and got the low interest rate. It was okay until it turned foul the end. I got stuck for $1,000. They told me I was going to get two months without having to pay my mortgage as they did the refinance. And then, I get a bill from the new mortgage company saying my mortgage was due in June instead of July. It's my fault because in signing the papers, I noticed one had first payment due July 1st and another one had June 1st. I called and asked the loan officer, but he said, "No, it's July 1st." And should have just followed my first mind and said, "No. Either straighten the paperwork out, that I'm not interested." So now, I'm really mad at them because I got to pay mortgage this month and I hadn't paid.

Matt, the guy who did it said he was going to get his managers try to get Quicken Loans to pay me the money back because when they paid the loan off, I paid for April out of my pocket. And so, I'm stuck for $1,050. ClearPath should make the correction and send me a check for that amount. I don't want to do any more business with them because I told them that there are two different dates on the paperwork and I was afraid that was going to happen. Quicken should have nothing to do with it. ClearPath and Quicken Loans has billions of dollars. $1,000 to me is a lot of money and that would not be much to them. But they have such a cavalier attitude like it wasn't a big deal. It is to me because I shouldn't have even signed the papers. But I took their word for it and I got stuck. Be careful with dealing with them. Make sure everything is the way it should be before you sign your papers.

ClearPath Lending hit the issue because they promised they would be closing approximately three weeks and they did. Everything they promised was accomplished. When I talked to the loan officer, he was precise in what he was talking about and everything came out good. I went with a VA loan program and the application process was really good and easy. They knew what they were doing. I was looking to pay off my car and at this time, they weren't able to do it. But, they were able to lower a few bucks on my regular payment. Their rep promised that in eight to ten months, I have to refund it, and it would pay off my car and redo the financing.

I have a friend who went to work with ClearPath Lending. He has been my loan officer in the past and he called to tell me what was available so we refinanced with them. The application process was a great experience and they were perfect in every way. My loan officer was very courteous and knowledgeable, too. I was most impressed with the fact that he always knew what was going and kept me informed. It couldn't have been easier. I have recommended them.

The application process for refi was really quick with ClearPath Lending. It took three weeks and it wasn't stressful. I talked to Mark and he was different. He was more of asking how I am and what was going on, instead of promising things. He was good. He always checked in, told me who's going to call me, and kept me informed all the time. Unlike everybody else that I dealt with, where I'm sitting in the dark and I had to call them to find out what's going on and even asked me to pay extra money. All in all, my experience with ClearPath was great.

I needed some money so I decided to consolidate some bills and refinance. The rate was better at ClearPath Lending than in other companies so I signed up with them. The application process was excellent. They walked me through everything I needed to do and told me what paperwork I needed such as my VA 214, my last loan payment and insurance. Then I got all that taken care of.

When I got a letter from ClearPath Lending, I called back and spoke to somebody there. He was a good speaker and sort of a nice guy, and I listened to what he had to say. I applied for a loan from them then. Everything was okay with the loan application process, as well as with the loan officer that I dealt with. ClearPath was good overall and I would recommend them.

I checked out different lenders and ClearPath Lending seems like the best one. I got a variable rate and the application process was all right. The loan officer was really helpful. I like the fact that they have a program where I can renegotiate with them and not have to pay any additional fees.

ClearPath Lending has a lower interest rate than its competitors so I went with them for a loan. They’re excellent and everything was taken care of. Keep up the good work.

I've been trying to get my interest rate at the lowest that I can possibly get with the good credit that I had. I'm coming off bankruptcy and I've worked hard to build my credit back up. The credit was now outstanding so this is good a shot as any to go ahead with ClearPath and try to do it. The minute I called, they were interested and once the ball got rolling, they serviced me with straightforward information and I didn't feel like I was being played. I did look on the Better Business Bureau and ClearPath had a first-rate company and I feel comfortable.

From that point on, the rep took very good care of me. He'd taken care of mostly everything and I really appreciate that. He was patient and always willing to answer any stupid question that I had. The application process was ridiculously simple. There was no stress and they had all my paperwork in order. Anything that they needed or wanted extra, I had or was easy for me to obtain. And everybody that I have talked to was great.

ClearPath Lending's application process was very easy to understand. They explained everything well. They were articulate, polite and courteous. Their loan officer was very good and knowledgeable. He always gave me updates on what was going on and did a fantastic job. Overall, they were very professional and I enjoyed working with them. I wish that all businesses were like that.

We were already on a rate that was subject to change in another two years and we got some literature in the mail from ClearPath offering a lower rate. The application process was very pleasant. The young man, Chris, helped us out all the way and he explained everything. He was very polite, informative and he was there for us. A couple of times, I had a couple of questions, he returned my calls right away. Chris was awesome and it was a really good experience. If I have to go through the process all over again, I wouldn't ask for a different representative every time for me.

ClearPath Lending reduced my rate and gave me a better one. They're very helpful and very resourceful. They treat you as a human being, not as a number. They are willing to work with you, no matter what. They go out of their way to help people out. They don't discourage people and they don't make people feel gloomy. I don't get to and fro from one person to another. Also, the loan officer was cool. They're a very good company and I like them a lot.

The application process was easy. I got the fixed rate, two and a quarter percent, VA loan program. It's a lot better than paying my mortgage payment. They're also a lot better than Loan Depot and all the other companies that I could think of. My mortgage payment now is $570 but with Loan Depot, it was about $640 a month. I'm trying to save some money so I could re-do the house at the same time. I'll have to wait a couple of more years for refinancing the house but I needed to do some major construction on it and Loan Depot wouldn't even do that and they took me for a ride. They say one thing and then they'll do another. I got very harsh treatment from Loan Depot and I was not impressed.

I wanted to lower my mortgage and the application process with ClearPath was pretty nice and easy. The loan officer that I worked with was very nice. I went with the adjustable loan program because he guaranteed that I couldn't get hurt on it. In the past, I would never have done that. He said his son did by the VA, and if it ever got higher, they would let me know and there would be plenty of time to refinance. The only thing I was disappointed in is that they said that I would be getting a check for $1,400 from the impounds but I only got $600. If I had known that, I wouldn't have had to pay upfront for another one. But overall, ClearPath was very courteous and professional.

My sister turned me on to ClearPath when I was getting ready to buy a house. I got a VA loan and it was a very pleasant experience. They were nice, very good, easy to work with and accommodating. It was a very easy process and the loan agent walked me through everything. He was very informative and outspoken about everything. You would want to go back to ClearPath again if you ever needed to get another loan and I would definitely want to go through them again. They're very exciting to work with because the results were very exciting and I'm very satisfied with them.

I was trying to get a low interest rate and ClearPath offered the best rate. I got the VA loan from them. The interest rate was variable. After 5 years it can go up. The application process took between one and two weeks for my loan to get approved. The loan officer was a good guy. Whenever we needed anything, all I did was send him an email or call him and he would give me whatever I needed. It was all straight up forward communication with them. That was one of the best refinances I've had.

ClearPath Lending Company Profile