4.9/5 (219 ratings)

About ClearPath Lending

ClearPath Lending offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate home loans. Fixed-rate loans have an interest rate that never changes and are a popular option for people who plan to stay in their homes for a long time and want to lock in the interest rate. With an adjustable-rate loan, the interest rate is fixed for a short time and then fluctuates with the national rate indexes.

ClearPath Lending NMLS #936436

www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Pros

• Online tools to estimate loan costs
  • Work with a loan officer
  • Prequalify in 15 minutes

Cons

• Rate information not available online
  • Not available in all states

Bottom Line

ClearPath Lending is a nationwide mortgage lender that specializes in conventional and FHA loans. Borrowers are connected with individual mortgage lenders to make borrowing and refinancing easier.

ClearPath Lending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

Original review: April 5, 2022

We refinanced last year and when we refinanced again this year, we went back. After researching all the other companies around here, we decided ClearPath was still the best. Although there were a couple of hiccups that were kind of annoying.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for choosing ClearPath again to assist you with your refinance. As a Loyalty member, we truly value your feedback and we look forward to working with you again.

Original review: April 4, 2022

The communication throughout the process was pretty good and my experience was pretty smooth. There were a couple of little hiccups, but for the most part, it was perfectly great.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for sharing your refinance experience with us. We value your feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: April 3, 2022

We talked a good two weeks before I made any decision and they seem to be pretty on the ball. All of the reps I spoke with were great and they impressed me. They answered all my paranoid questions and answered them within 24 hours at any time. Whenever I would send an email, they would return it within an hour or two. It's been really pleasant.

ClearPath Lending response

We are very pleased to hear about your pleasant and responsive refinance process working with our team. We value your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: April 2, 2022

This is the fourth time I used ClearPath Lending. It seemed to work out the other times, so I just called them back. And they all use Freedom Mortgage. Everything went pretty much as planned. It was effortless. Because I've done it with them several times, they had a lot of my information already. So, that makes it easy versus starting over.

ClearPath Lending response

We really value your feedback, especially as a Loyalty member. We are so pleased to hear that even your fourth time was effortless. We appreciate your business and welcome you again to the ClearPath family!

Original review: April 1, 2022

I sent ClearPath Lending what they needed and we talked back and forth. I got the information they needed and got it sent to them. It was smooth.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for sharing your smooth refinance experience working with ClearPath. We value your business and look forward to working with you again, in the future.

Original review: March 31, 2022

ClearPath has always got me the best deal in a refinance. They keep you up to date from start to finish. They have worked with me through several finances and have always come through. They're a great company to work with.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that as a Loyalty member you have had several great experiences. We value your business and welcome you again to the ClearPath family!

Original review: March 31, 2022

When I first started talking to ClearPath, I called Freedom Mortgage but they couldn't match what ClearPath gave me, even though the loan would go back to them. So, it was a good rate. It's higher than what I paid. But I rolled in dead, and now I have an affordable mortgage payment and I'm sure I'll be able to refinance at some point for a lower rate. It's my second close with ClearPath Lending. They send communications all the time. Probably too many communications. But as long as somebody communicates, I'm happy. Quinnie was the one that called me. Although, last time, I worked with a guy named Robert, and there was a guy that worked on Quinnie's team that was great. Very responsive. Had a good experience.

ClearPath Lending response

As a loyalty member we are pleased to hear about another smooth experience you had working with our team. We value your business and look forward to working with you again, in the future. Welcome back to the ClearPath family!

Original review: March 30, 2022

ClearPath Lending explained everything to me step by step. They were very considerate. They let me know what to do, how to do it, and who to go to for information. They gave me a rate that I wanted for a long time. And they really helped me out with it.

ClearPath Lending response

We are pleased to hear that you understood the process every step of the way. Thank you for sharing your refinance experience and welcome to the ClearPath family! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Original review: March 29, 2022

When I called and talked to ClearPath, they always gave me an answer and if they didn't give an answer, I'd have it within an hour or so. Also, the rep I worked with was very informative.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience working with our team here at ClearPath. We are thankful for your business and welcome you to the ClearPath family!

Original review: March 28, 2022

Michael ** and Christine ** made the process of refinancing my house and debt consolidation so easy I'm telling everyone about the experience. No need for more details, but if I tell friends and family about it, that says it all. Thanks for saving me and saving my house!

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for sharing your how easy Michael and Christine made your refinance process. We thank you for your valuable feedback and we hope to work with you in the future.

Original review: March 24, 2022

Anthony and Kristin did all they were able to do to get us a low rate and terms we asked for. A true dynamic duo. We were completely through the entire process, closed, funded and payoffs in hand in less than 30 days.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for sharing your 30 day refinance experience working with Anthony and Kristin. We value your business and welcome you to the ClearPath family!

Original review: March 21, 2022

One call to get the loan started. A little unresponsive at first, but it seemed like once they knew I was serious about re-financing they were VERY responsive. A lot of hoops to jump through to process the loan. Overall very satisfied and would recommend.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation of our services. We value your business and welcome you to the ClearPath family!

Original review: March 21, 2022

Nathan and his team did a wonderful job with our refinance. Painless and there to help out anytime. It went faster than expected when we went to close. They scheduled it to our time. Everyone we talked to was very helpful and respectful.

ClearPath Lending response

We value your feedback about the wonderful job Nathan did assisting you with a fast and timely refinance. Thank you for sharing and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Original review: March 18, 2022

I did a cash out refinance with Clear Path Lending and was treated with respect. The process didn't take long at all and they kept me up to date with the whole process. My overall experience with Clear Path was hassle free and definitely without a headache

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for sharing your hassle and headache free experience working with our team here at ClearPath. We value your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Original review: March 15, 2022

This is my second great experience with ClearPath Lending regarding Mortgage Re-Finance. Starting with the Agent who took and processed (my over-the-phone application), and all the way to the final Funding Department it was a stressless endeavor. The whole process took no time to be finalized. The communication between the parties involved was all the time with a clear understanding of the process, any doc or information needed was delivered expeditiously. ClearPath Lending promised and delivered. Thank you for your attention to detail and the right business attitude toward the customer, doing so the consumer faith always will support you. Thank you to the whole staff that worked diligently within my request.

Sincerely,

Daniel

ClearPath Lending response

We are pleased to hear, as a Loyalty member, you have experienced another great refinance process with our team. Thank you for sharing such valuable feedback with us and welcome back to the ClearPath family!

Original review: March 14, 2022

I was given options on rates and costs before I asked. This was the first time someone took the time to explain why rates and costs for loans vary. Although I had an idea how this works I needed to ask very little as ALL THE INFORMATION was put out upfront. Clear Path is an appropriate name as they made the decision very easy.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you so much for sharing experience regarding your refinance. We not only value your business but also your feedback. We want to welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: March 14, 2022

Any questions or concerns I had were answered in a timely manner. All departments I dealt with were very personal. Shawn was extremely helpful assisting me with the endless paperwork. I would suggest Clear Path Lending to anyone looking to refinance.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for your valuable feedback about your refinance experience. We value your business and welcome you to the ClearPath family!

Original review: March 12, 2022

Amazing people, easy to work with and always honest. We are so happy knowing Clearpath has our backs. This is our second time working on a loan with Clearpath and both times we always felt comfortable. I know that anytime I do not feel comfy, I cancel the deal. With Clearpath I am happy to say, second time and going.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for sharing the details of your second experience working with our team. We are pleased to hear as a Loyalty member, you had the same comfortable experience as the first. We value your business and welcome you again to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

Dominic, the rep I worked with, was good. The application process was easy then at the end, there was somebody that came to the house and had me sign all the paperwork. I’ll recommend ClearPath Lending.

ClearPath Lending response

We are pleased to hear you are impressed with the experience you had working with Nathan. We thank you for your valuable feedback and welcome you to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

The rep did what he said he was going to do, and he was excellent. The process went smooth too.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

I talked to ClearPath Lending over a six-month period, and Nathan, the gentleman I worked with, was first class. He broke everything down and provided specific details. He was incredible and whoever is at the C suite level of ClearPath needs to know who he is because he's that good. I was very impressed. Also, the financial application was smooth, but the lien slowed things down.

The house was new and we had a couple of liens to build a fence and a pool installation. I also had solar panels, which were taken care of. All these things have county liens that I didn't know about and it would have been good if ClearPath would have initially asked a pre-qualifying question to say, "Hey, do you have any outstanding construction-related events, things that you're doing that could inhibit the ability to get your loan?" Or they could have said, "Hey, do you have any liens against your home?" I would inject that in the initial conversation to see if ClearPath can help get over that because other homeowners might run into the same issue.

Because we were putting a fence in, the county that I live in had a lien against my home and I couldn't go forward with the application process until that lien was lifted, i.e. the fence was paid. With my pool loan, I was at the end of my pool construction and I only had a bit left to pay. I expedited my need to pay off the pool a month early. If that didn't occur or if I was halfway through the process, I couldn't have refinanced, and I didn't know that. I would have been really upset that I would have gone through all this process and they're like, "Oh, you've got a lien because of your pool. Sorry, we can't do it unless you pay your pool off." Apart from that, I'd strongly encourage people to go through ClearPath.

ClearPath Lending response

We appreciate your feedback and welcome you to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

ClearPath Lending kept in contact, since it was a long-drawn-out process. They checked in by email often and made it as pain free as it could be. The entire experience was easier than I imagined it would be from start to finish and they were all super great, professional and helpful. I would recommend them to anybody.

ClearPath Lending response

We are pleased to hear you had a good experience working with our team. We appreciate your recommendation and welcome you to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

Everything was good. The refinance process was done by phone or online, and it went smoothly.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for your valuable feedback and welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

Everything went really smoothly. Their application process was very professional. It couldn't have been better. My rep Joe always returned my calls. He kept me up to date on every move. His assistant was professional also. I never had to wait to talk to him.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

I was impressed with ClearPath Lending seeming to be honest, which they were, and helping me out, saying things like, "If you need me, call me with no problem.” They were super people, they knew their jobs and everything worked out great. It was easy to the point where I could understand everything. Plus the process was good for the people that own the homes and refinancing. I had two loan officers and they were very educated and everything worked out fine. They were upfront and made me feel comfortable. They made sure they gave me all the information that I needed to know. So overall, it's an A. I appreciate everything that ClearPath did for me, and I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

Having refinanced a mortgage seven or eight times I have to say that this was, by far, the easiest, hassle free refinance ever! There was much less paperwork than I have previously experienced. I got the rate advertised and we even closed a few days earlier than scheduled. Unfortunately, having obtained such a great interest rate, I’m sorry to say that I will probably not have the pleasure of working with ClearPath again.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

The loan process was quick and easy. It took a week, and the rate was low.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

ClearPath Lending took over everything. The rep gave me step-by-step on where we were at. And he followed up every time they completed a milestone. He would call me, “Hey, this just went through. We're just waiting on this now.” And he would say, “I'll keep you posted.” That was cool because I was made aware where we were at. And he let me know that it's not just another guy checking a box. He actually took care of my project. It was seamless. Also, the rates were low. I would use ClearPath again.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

ClearPath Lending was there for me. I had a question, I called, they would answer it. They worked with me and they were patient. My experience was easy, fast and good.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

I preferred ClearPath over the other company I checked because of the way they broke things down and didn't really sugarcoat it. They told me what is available to me and how we can go about it. I worked with Travis and he's a straight shooter. Also, he was timely with getting us the document knowing that I pretty much had a busy schedule and he didn’t rush through everything. If anybody I know is gonna go through the same process as I was, I would have them work with Travis.

ClearPath Lending Company Information