4.9/5 (208 ratings)

About ClearPath Lending

ClearPath Lending offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate home loans. Fixed-rate loans have an interest rate that never changes and are a popular option for people who plan to stay in their homes for a long time and want to lock in the interest rate. With an adjustable-rate loan, the interest rate is fixed for a short time and then fluctuates with the national rate indexes.

ClearPath Lending NMLS #936436

www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Pros

• Online tools to estimate loan costs
  • Work with a loan officer
  • Prequalify in 15 minutes

Cons

• Rate information not available online
  • Not available in all states

Bottom Line

ClearPath Lending is a nationwide mortgage lender that specializes in conventional and FHA loans. Borrowers are connected with individual mortgage lenders to make borrowing and refinancing easier.

ClearPath Lending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

After contacting several refinance companies I went with ClearPath Lending. Their agent, Jose **, has a none presure approach. He is knowledgeable and suggests several ways that you can proceed that work with your needs. Once you decide what to do, he stays with it till you finish. Even follows up after closing.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate all of your positive feedback and want to welcome you to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

Working with ClearPath was very smooth and they're very helpful. I worked with Chris. I would definitely recommend him in the future. Overall, doing the refinance with Clearpath seemed like a better opportunity to lower my interest rate and my payment at the same time.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

ClearPath Lending gave me the best rate they could this time around because this is my second time refinancing with them. Their rep had answered all my questions and he was very helpful. He told me I'd save some money and he explained how I'd save some money because the loan would have been a lot higher if it would have been a quarter percentage point higher. He broke it down to me and I made an educated decision of it. After this, I can pay my house off hopefully within the next few years.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We are happy to be of Service to you! Thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

ClearPath was outstanding. They've been sending me flyers, and they gave me the best interest rate. I enjoyed working with them. I'm free now. I have nothing to worry about.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

ClearPath's rep has good communication and he got me through every step and told me what to do. I really enjoyed talking to him and he did a lot of following-up. He was good. Due to the fact that I had a VA loan and it was streamlined, I didn't have to go through a lot of paperwork. I just made sure I kept up with my payment for the last six months on everything. I liked that I didn't have to go through any paperwork, I didn't need any appraiser and the process was real easy and simple.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

The guy that I talked to was friendly. He helped me through everything and the interest rate looked good. Step-by-step, the rep was there and he let me know what's going on. He would say, "Hey, this is when the guy's gonna be here. This is when we expect them to close. This is when we're gonna close." There was no waiting. He was right on top of things the whole time. Definitely go through ClearPath to do your loan. This is the fourth time that I've refinanced my house. And this was the fastest and easiest way to do it.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate all your positive feedback and want to thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

I spoke with Queenie, their rep. At the time when I did the refi, my boss was interested in refi-ing but he wanted to cash out and ClearPath wasn't doing it at the time. So, when Queenie called, I said, "I'd love to refi again, but you guys aren't doing cashout and that's what I want to do." She said, "Oh, no, we are now." So, that's why I said, "Great. Let's do it."

I added some income. Since we previously did a refi, they had all our information. I got everything done and emailed another rep, Kristin, a few times. Everything went great.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Ben, the rep I dealt with, was very clear and made it easy for us. The process took two weeks from beginning to end. It was a good experience with ClearPath but they should lower their interest.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I was happy with what ClearPath offered and once I contacted their rep, she was on it. I didn't have to worry about anything. She asked for some information, I gave it to her, and she ran with the rest of it. She made it go through quick. Next thing you know, I'm signing and done.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

I was set up with the reps that came out to the house for the signing and that went very, very well. Everything was clear. I wasn't confused about anything. Everything was precise and they did a very, very exceptional job professionally and I really commend ClearPath.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

Everything was fine except we don't know where to send the payment. Other than that, the gentleman is great. He made the application process really easy. They bring all the paperwork for the loan. They should put it on a flash drive instead of giving you 10,000 pieces of paper. But getting approved was really fast. It took a couple of days. We were hoping for more with the rate, but I don't think anybody else would get any better.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

Applying was very easy. Everything seemed to go pretty well and it's done. My wife is satisfied with ClearPath.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

The interest rate was better than what we were paying before. Working with the reps was painless and the application was as easy as it can get. My rep was really understanding. had a water pipe burst and had to stop everything and he helped us. He also helped start the loan back up as soon as we had all repairs done, and it was done a week later. ClearPath has done a good job. I would send friends and family there to refinance.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

This was the easiest application I've ever done. The rep did his job rather quickly. I've never had a loan move so fast in my 76 years. But I still haven't gotten the package I'm supposed to get from them. I have no information on where the mortgage is going to be paid to. Other than that, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Nov. 25, 2021

Everybody I worked with was very communicative and real easy to work with. The whole process from start to finish was not very long. It only took less than a month. Everything was great.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for your review of ClearPath Lending. We are so happy to have worked with you! Welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

They called on a daily basis, keeping me abreast of what was going on. I was really impressed with it. They were so helpful. Nicholas was so informative and hands-on. There was never a doubt as to what was happening.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

The process with ClearPath took a long time and I spoke with Nathan, the representative who was helping us, but it wasn't his fault. He had great customer service and it was the same with the lending department. It was just we couldn't find an appraiser in the area. I almost gave up twice but we hung in there. We were patient and waited till it finally came through. Normally, it doesn't take that long. ClearPath has been more than helpful. It's just we were getting impatient towards the end because my son’s refinance took three weeks at the most and ours took four months. But overall, we're pleased with the service.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for being patient and working with ClearPath Lending! We are so happy to have worked with you. Welcome to the ClearPath family.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

I've used ClearPath before, so that was why I used them again. My experience was quick and easy. I engaged them to refinance my house. I contacted them and let them know what I wanted to do. They sent me to the right people to talk to, and then I explained to them what I wanted to do. They explained to me what I needed to do, and I did those things. The loan officer, Ankur, was excellent. He's very friendly. If I had to have him call me at a certain time, he made sure that he was accessible all the time. So, that made it very easy. I just texted him and then he responded in kind in text. He’s free over weekends too. Working with ClearPath saved me money and it was easy to do.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

The guy from ClearPath who helps me does a good job. I’ve used the same guy every time I’ve done a loan. He’s polite, thorough and always gets back to you. Every time that I've done the loan, I've kept his number in my phone and I call him directly. He has been absolutely great in every way. It seems like nowadays, with everything going on, there's not a lot of customer service but he's phenomenal. The gal who collected fees was excellent. I've done three loans within three years with ClearPath and they expedite it. They paid for my appraisal and I was able to get my PMI off this time so, that was good. It saved me a couple of hundred dollars a month.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We are happy to be of service to you! Thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

The process through ClearPath was real easy and the new rate and terms of my loan are really low. Also, I didn't have to pay mortgage for a couple of months and then dropped the payment so it was nice.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

It was good working with ClearPath's reps, except I had some problems with my old finance company right in the middle of all this. But ClearPath has done great so far.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

Joe was our ClearPath lending officer. He was very knowledgeable. He gave us a better understanding of the loan and he was really kind. The application process was fast. He asked me to send a picture of the letter we got from them through phone. I asked him why and he said that they don't send those letters to everybody, so he needed a copy of it. It was a letter stating that we got this and that through the loan. If I had questions, I just call back and Joe answered. Our first payment is going to be due in December and they said we're going to get a letter and we still haven't gotten a letter. So, I called Joe and he said if I don't get it by the 20th, I should give him a call, and he'll see into it. So, that was good to know. Overall, ClearPath gave us a better rate. I am gonna save $100 a month at most. If people will ask me, I would tell them to give ClearPath a call.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I was really happy with ClearPath. I refinanced and they did a super job. They got me down to 1.75.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

The rep was very courteous, patient, and honest. He answered all the questions that I was curious about as well as explained everything to me. I appreciated that. The process took 30 minutes and it was easy. ClearPath Lending was great, and I was very comfortable with them. They came here and I talked with them and I like everything about them, including how they were very professional. They explained things to me very clearly and went over and over. I asked the same questions six times and they still wouldn't get mad about it. I give them A+. It's a good program that they have and I would tell anybody this is the program to go with.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for your review of ClearPath Lending. We are so happy to have worked with you! Welcome to the ClearPath family.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

We started with ClearPath in September and we closed around the middle of October. I was satisfied with their customer service throughout the process.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

We refinanced, and the rep was extremely helpful. The process only took a couple of weeks.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

ClearPath Lending is a great organization that made it easy to work through things. They were very responsive, and that was the biggest important thing that I appreciated. When I called, they answered. There was a person. Also, it only took a month and a half total to get my VA type of application approved and it was smooth.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

ClearPath made refinancing very simple, and the rep was very helpful as well. I'm very satisfied with my experience and I don't plan to switch anytime soon. That's how good the deal I got is. If anything, I recommend for other people to do it.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Our loan experience with ClearPath Lending was very good. It was probably the quickest and easiest we've done. During the application process, I didn't have to do anything else besides the simple things. I didn't get asked millions of times for documents. Our loan officer was good, very communicative, and he answered all my questions pretty promptly. His name was Mark and he was very easygoing and he listened. I would tell others to go with ClearPath. They get the job done.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

ClearPath's reps were pretty upfront and straightforward about the process. The only issue I had is that when we started the process, they said the closing date would be early September but it did not close until October. They told us to not pay our September house payment so we did not but our lender's collections department called us up and told us to make payment. We got ahold of ClearPath and they told us we better pay that off so we did. Other than that, people were honest and pleasant to talk to. I had no problem.

ClearPath Lending Company Information