2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

ClearPath Lending

ClearPath Lending
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

ClearPath Lending offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate home loans. Fixed-rate loans have an interest rate that never changes and are a popular option for people who plan to stay in their homes for a long time and want to lock in the interest rate. With an adjustable-rate loan, the interest rate is fixed for a short time and then fluctuates with the national rate indexes.

ClearPath Lending NMLS #936436

www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender's license CFL #603J783

ClearPath Lending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

My experiences with ClearPath Lending have been easy and pleasant to say the least. My loan officer was not only accommodating to my needs, but also very knowledgeable and helpful with any concerns I may have had.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I was ready to refinance my house. I was gonna call somebody then all of a sudden, ClearPath called me and I went ahead with it. They gave me a good rating and a good interest rate. My rep was fantastic and was very knowledgeable. ClearPath was very good.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We are happy to be of service to you! Thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

I got a little envelope in the mail for my VA to refinance. When I called the number, it went to ClearPath. When they told me the numbers, I was pretty much satisfied. It was more than what I was expecting. I decided to refinance with them. The application was pretty easy and I didn't really have to do much. I had given them all my basic information and sent my last month's mortgage with all the numbers on there. They handled everything. It was pretty simple.

To get approved, it took about a month. The rep told me I needed at least a 600 credit score. When I initially applied for the refinance, I still had to work on my credit. Once I had the credit score that I needed, I called ClearPath back and I was approved within that day. ClearPath made my finances a lot easier because I was able to get such a good rate and my mortgage payment went down significantly from what it was. It definitely helped. I’d tell family and friends to go for it.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I had ClearPath before for my mortgage. Everything was good through them. I'm very happy with them and I recommend them.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate all your positive feedback and want to thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I am happy with everything that ClearPath did in refinancing our loan. The one problem I have is since we started the process of refinancing our house, which closed two months ago, we have been inundated with letters from them wanting to refinance our house, even after we started the process with them. And even after the process has ended, and they have refinanced, they are still sending us letters to refinance. And this isn't one a month. This is one and two a day. About two weeks ago, I got three from them wanting to refinance the house. I have called them two or three times and told them that, “You're already refinancing the house. I don't need to be reminded of this on an hourly basis.” And to no avail, they are still sending me notices and letters.

I haven't went out and got the mail today, but I'd pretty confidently put money on it that I'm going to have letter out there from ClearPath Lending, them wanting me to contact them ASAP about my loan. I have done that four times, called them up, said, "Okay. I've got this letter. It says, 'Call you ASAP.' I'm calling you. What's this in regards to?" And at that point, the receptionist told me that there was no one that I could talk to. They can call me back if I would like. They refinanced the house, by VA standards, I'm not eligible to refinance for six months or a year from the last closing, which was a month ago. So why are you sending me letters on a daily basis? They refinanced the house, and all of that went fine. But we've called them a number of times saying, "Hey, this is a waste of your time and effort. We're not interested because we're already dealing with you." And that has done no good.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate all of your positive feedback and want to welcome you to the ClearPath family! If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please contact information@clearpathlending.com, please keep in mind it may take 4-6 weeks to process. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I got a letter from Deerpath first. And then, I called them and they went ahead and did my refinance. And then they transferred my loan after I closed to ClearPath. I have an adjustable rate. And I did a fixed rate. They're very easy compared to others. It's very relaxed. They're very helpful and anything that they told me came true. Also, it's easy to work with Michael. He always gave me all the information that I needed and told me that any time I need him, give him a call, and he would answer back right away. Everything from start to finish took a little over two weeks.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Dec. 20, 2020

ClearPath invited me to do a refinance and it just took off from there. They beat out two other companies that were trying to get me to do a refinance. ClearPath arrived on the scene at the right time for me to do the refi and by the time the second company checked with me, it was too late and everything had taken off a few days into the refi situation. It was great working with ClearPath. They have a loyalty program for certain borrowers that have been with them for a while and I feel a little special to be on it.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

I was with my current loan source. I compared the information they sent me and some competitors of ClearPath with what I currently had, which was a 2.75 loan. And my current lender said that because I'm a veteran, I had to go at least half a point, which would have been 2.25. But that was impossible. They did not offer anything that low at all. And my first experience with ClearPath was when I called them up, and I said, “Is this for real? Are there points and so forth?” I found out that they were complying with my military VA requirements at a half point and were not charging me any points for loan origination fees. I'm on a fixed income. And at the same time, I said, “Well, I might as well look at my insurance.” So, I reduced my insurance costs by 60 bucks a month too.

No loan application is fun, but it was one of the easier ones. I wasn't required to do a lot of things other than answer some questions and spend some phone time. It was very short and sweet. Also, I didn't have to shell out a lot of money. What money that I did put out was absorbed in the new loan. One of the things that may need clarification on is they secure the loan, and then they sell it off to somebody who manages it. That was the same way with my previous loan. It seems like that's the trend now. I much prefer to continue dealing with the same people that I established the loan with. Other than that, ClearPath is a fine organization. I would tell other veterans, if they asked me about it, to try them.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

ClearPath's application process was simple but I had trouble keeping in touch. You could get their number or email the rep, but no fast responses. We were in the dark a lot. There were two other sections of the process where we had difficulty so I called the rep once and told them they better get in touch with me or I would throw the wrench right into it. I got a response shortly thereafter. But one lady was very good at keeping in touch. I understand that there are all kinds of things going on and I have been around a while so I have seen lots of different things. I thought I was getting a great deal because I only paid $34,000 for the house and my interest rate was 7.25. We succeeded to get through it all. It was an amazingly low rate.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I refinanced a veteran's loan. I knew the interest rates are going down, and ClearPath was the first one that I saw I had got. It looked pretty good so I jumped on it. It was easy but there was a lot of paperwork. If I waited a little longer, I could've got it cheaper than that. But other than that, everything went as they said. I got good service from ClearPath but do your homework.

ClearPath Lending Company Information