2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.90/5

Clearpath Lending is a nationwide mortgage lender committed to going above and beyond to satisfy its clients’ mortgage needs. Customer satisfaction is the driving principle behind ClearPath’s lending practices. ClearPath consistently prioritizes its clients’ financial goals by providing the most beneficial mortgage solutions available.

ClearPath Lending NMLS #936436

www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender's license CFL #603J783

View More View More
ClearPath Lending Call Now Toll Free (855) 866-5363 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

ClearPath Lending Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2020

Khashi, from ClearPath, has been on top of things pretty much. He's nice and he's the guy I always referred to. We had a bond and I felt comfortable with him. I felt like I could trust him. The application process was pretty quick. We worked with them several times and this last one was probably the best, but one time was kinda, "Uh, it was okay." But they really made up for it this time. Working with them has been simple and straightforward.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: June 6, 2020

My experience with ClearPath went well so far. I made the first house payment this month, so everything's good. Their application process was pretty easy and we like their interest rate. The rep I worked with was great. With this Coronavirus, he was working at home. Sometimes, we'd have to call him, leave a message and then, he'd get back with us within 24 hours. He did a good job.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate all your positive feedback and want to thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family!

Original review: June 5, 2020

The application process at ClearPath was really smooth. I called and I talked to Kyle. He walked me through the process when refinancing and made everything really easy. It'd be like short 5 to 10-minute calls, and he just asked for the information that he needed and that was it. It was mostly hands-free. It was an excellent experience. I'd recommend ClearPath to anybody.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We are happy to be of service to you! Thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family.

Original review: June 4, 2020

The process at ClearPath was very easy. Nathan, the rep I worked with, was wonderful. He kept me posted on everything for every step of the way. Any time that I needed to call him or talk to him, he was available. Also, his manager would call me, too, to make sure that everything was going well. We had to wait a couple of weeks. We didn’t have the house for a limit of time. But then, after that, it was within the 30 days, we did everything. It was quick. They did a really good job, especially with this whole thing happening. We also had a lady come and she did the social distancing. She was a notary and we did the paperwork outside. They got all the nuts and bolts together. They were very prepared.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: June 1, 2020

I got a letter from ClearPath Lending indicating my eligibility. I called and checked and I was eligible, so I decided to do the refinance. The experience was a good one and the process didn’t take long. Recently, I made my first mortgage payment, but I'm still getting mail correspondence from them about eligibility for refinancing. I spoke to someone, and they told me that I would be taken off that list and that I may get one or two more, but after that, it will stop. It hasn’t stopped. That has been going on throughout the whole three-month process. ClearPath seemed to be pretty efficient, especially Queenie. She's a very efficient lady.

ClearPath Lending response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

Original review: May 31, 2020

Everything really went smooth and fine with the application process at ClearPath. The rep did an excellent job. ClearPath is a good company and the people that I had to deal with and talk with were all professional.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for your review of ClearPath Lending. We are so happy to have worked with you! Welcome to the ClearPath family.

Original review: May 22, 2020

We refinanced using ClearPath Lending and we had a very good experience with them. The process took four weeks. The rep was very informative, answered all our questions and did it quickly. If I called and left a message, he was right back to me. And this machine actually says, "If I don't get back to you, call my supervisor at this number." But I never had to do that. He always got back to us. He helped us through and it went very smooth. He's experienced.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: May 19, 2020

I got a VA loan and when I did some searching quite some time ago, ClearPath was one of the ones that was recommended. They did such a great job the other time. When they sent out a thing that said the rates have gone down quite a bit, I contacted them and asked how much it was. They told me and it might be worthwhile to refinance. I had a significant drop in our interest rate, so that’s good. The application and underwriting process took a month or two. I had a main guy and then, he had someone else that was doing most of the administrative paperwork. Depending on what I felt or need, I would call either him or her. Sometimes, I had to leave a message and within a short period of time, they would get back to me. So, it worked out relatively well. They were very helpful and did everything they could to make it easy for me to do what I wanted to do.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: May 17, 2020

I kept getting ads in the mail from ClearPath for about six months saying they could give me a cheaper interest loan on my house. So, I might as well give it a shot and I eventually called them. I decided on it for better payment and lower APR. When they started out, I wondered if it was a scam. The lady said she was in California and then, she was so busy with people refinancing that for a while they didn't get back with me. I called a couple of days after I gave all the information because I was worried. She had my paperwork right there and we completed it. She was just swamped and there was such a big-time difference. Other than that, it went smoothly.

After it was all completely done, someone from ClearPath called and wanted to know how things went. I told them that they already sold the loan. Then, the next person sold the loan. I'm on my third lender now. It has been sold twice before I even made a payment. So, when I got the third person, I called the lady and I told her that I haven't made a house payment yet and I don't like being delinquent, which is why I keep such a high credit score. She told me that I wasn’t even in the system yet and I don’t even have a loan number. She also said not to send a check. On Friday, they finally sent me that little pay stub, and they wanted the May and June payment. So, I'm caught up now.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: May 16, 2020

ClearPath was very professional. The application and underwriting process took two weeks. The loan officer was very precise and quick on us. I never did not ever get through to him if I needed him. We didn’t have too many conversations. He had it all taken care of. Working with ClearPath went very smoothly. It’s been a good experience, and I wouldn’t go with anybody else. Go get them.

ClearPath Lending Company Information