2. Mortgages
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.89/5

Clearpath Lending is a nationwide mortgage lender committed to going above and beyond to satisfy its clients’ mortgage needs. Customer satisfaction is the driving principle behind ClearPath’s lending practices. ClearPath consistently prioritizes its clients’ financial goals by providing the most beneficial mortgage solutions available.

ClearPath Lending NMLS #936436

www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender's license CFL #603J783

View More View More
ClearPath Lending(855) 866-5363

ClearPath Lending Reviews

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I liked the rates of ClearPath. I went with a VA loan and the application process was okay. However, I would like to see more offers upfront as opposed to just one offer. Like, instead of offering at a 3.5 rate, you could’ve offered a 3.2 first, and a 3.5, and let the customer choose. But their rep was fine and they're decent to go with.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I had been with ClearPath for six times and I haven’t had a problem yet. I worked with their rep, Chris. I liked the way he did things, and he got done what he said he would do. I only had one problem with them. They said I had to do six months. I did it and then came back and they said, I had to do another month. I did the extra month. And then they came back and said that I didn’t have to do that. So, we had a little bit of problem on that. But overall, the experience has been good, so far.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

The lenders were professional and courteous. They helped me through the process which took pretty much less than a month from start to finish. I didn't have to spend a lot of time gathering information and stuff like that. They did a lot of the legwork. Overall, ClearPath Lending did what they said they were gonna do.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for your review of ClearPath Lending. We are so happy to have worked with you! Welcome to the ClearPath family.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

I like the way ClearPath talks that they serve veterans. I then ended up getting a VA loan program with them, and the application process went well. All of the people I worked with were professional. It was a smooth transition. Brent, my loan officer, was outstanding.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

ClearPath's application process was excellent. They were very straightforward and they walked me through everything. It was very simple. The loan officer was also great. From start to finish, everybody was very helpful, easy to talk to, and they explained everything thoroughly. It was a great experience.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate all of your positive feedback and want to thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I refinanced my VA Loan thru ClearPath Lending and it was a very smooth and easy process. My Loan Officer Lily ** was quite pleasant and kept me informed every step of the way. She answered all my questions, put my fears to rest, and was very quick to respond and answer my calls. I recommend this company and especially Ms. Lily **!

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I got a VA Streamline with ClearPath and the application process was easy. The whole process took two months, and the loan officer was good. He kept up with me, telling me when everything was getting done. Working with them is saving me money. Use them.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We are happy to be of service to you! Thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I had a great experience with ClearPath Lending. Right from day one, I had no worries about the process that they were accomplishing for me. I really did like the weekly calls and keeping me updated on any and all steps of the process. I would recommend the company to anyone buying or refinancing their house.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate all of your positive feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The application process of ClearPath Lending was easy. My experience with their rep was good, too. I’m happy with them.

ClearPath Lending response

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

The application process of ClearPath was pretty easy and straightforward. It was also good and convenient. The notary was able to come to the house after work so I really didn't have to go out of my way or do a whole lot of anything. Also, when I asked the rep a question, within 24 hours, he'd email me back with whatever I was looking for.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. Your positive feedback is appreciated! Welcome to the ClearPath family.

ClearPath Lending Company Information