2. Mortgages

4.8/5 (255 ratings)

About ClearPath Lending

ClearPath Lending offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate home loans. Fixed-rate loans have an interest rate that never changes and are a popular option for people who plan to stay in their homes for a long time and want to lock in the interest rate. With an adjustable-rate loan, the interest rate is fixed for a short time and then fluctuates with the national rate indexes.

ClearPath Lending NMLS #936436

www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Pros

• Online tools to estimate loan costs
  • Work with a loan officer
  • Prequalify in 15 minutes

Cons

• Rate information not available online
  • Not available in all states

Bottom Line

ClearPath Lending is a nationwide mortgage lender that specializes in conventional and FHA loans. Borrowers are connected with individual mortgage lenders to make borrowing and refinancing easier.

ClearPath Lending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

The gentleman that I initially talked to seemed to know all of the details and all my questions that I asked. He told me how long the process would take and when he would talk to me again, and then he gave me his number. The process was really seamless because it was straightforward. He got a notary at my location and was willing to meet me at work, which was easier. So that was pretty cool.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I called ClearPath and I got Nick. He was so helpful from the beginning and he walked us through everything, even the computer deal. We did everything on the computer and it was smooth sailing to do the refinance. It took a little longer than I thought it would, but that was part of the process. There was waiting at the end but I'm sure there were a lot of hoops that had to be jumped through for them to approve everything and get it all set up. And it was so easy for us. We're elderly, we stay close to home and we didn't have to go to a bank. Even the attorney came to our house, so that made it easy.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I received an offer in the mail from ClearPath with a 1.75% refinance interest rate. I called them up and their application process was simple. They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. And it took almost zero effort on my part to do it. I just had to collect a few documents, then I had to scan and email them to them. I got a 30-year mortgage and some VA, and the rate they gave me was the best one to go with.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

The person we worked with, Steven, was very good with us. I was very happy with ClearPath.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

The agent I was assigned to kept me informed every couple of days of how the loan was going. Answered my question politely and promptly. I had no worries and no stress. I received the best rates that could not be beat by any other company. Explanation of options I had and what was in my best interest.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We are happy to be of service to you! Thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

ClearPath would give me a better interest rate than the rest, so I applied with them. The process was nice and took about an hour and a half. Their customer service reps were helpful and I appreciate the service that I got. They explained things pretty well such as what they were doing and what you needed to know.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

I got a VA loan with ClearPath and the application process was painless. They are trustworthy. I don’t have any worries with them and what they say they’re going to do, they do.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

When I had questions, the guy that I dealt with was amazing. His name was Mark and he was patient and understanding. He went over stuff with me and verified everything. I called him one time at 8 in the evening and he still answered and he was able to sit and walk me through what I was looking at. He explained stuff to me to a T because I didn't know much about refinancing in the first place. My husband did his own research as well and everything that Mark had told us was correct. Any question I had, even if it was something that he wasn't sure on 100% because of it being a veteran loan, he looked it up and was able to call me back. Then he offered to send me some information in an email. So, that way, I could look it up a little bit more. I was really happy with ClearPath. I love the rate that I got because it went down almost 4%.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

The application process was done all over the telephone, and it took just a few minutes. It was very easy. I was scared to death to get into it to start with but it was made very simple for me. So I’m very satisfied. I've dealt with three reps and they've all been very knowledgeable. They understood my reasoning behind my wanting to do this. Also, I immediately got a response when I called either Ben or Steff.

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

The application process was very good and quite streamlined. They met all the timelines that they said they were going to. The real estate industry right now is very, very busy and they're probably overwhelmed. But they did an excellent job. My experience went smoothly. I'm glad it all worked out good for everybody.

ClearPath Lending Company Information