2. Mortgages

ClearPath Lending

ClearPath Lending
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.67/5

ClearPath Lending offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate home loans. Fixed-rate loans have an interest rate that never changes and are a popular option for people who plan to stay in their homes for a long time and want to lock in the interest rate. With an adjustable-rate loan, the interest rate is fixed for a short time and then fluctuates with the national rate indexes.

ClearPath Lending NMLS #936436

www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender's license CFL #603J783

ClearPath Lending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

Original review: March 16, 2021

Unprofessional and I don't think they know what they are doing. All that this done for me is to lower my credit score and cost me money. They went through the loan process before looking at the application. After calling me and telling me that the loan application would not go through as applied for, I told them to forget the whole thing as I had a VA loan now and it was not worth it to argue with them. Maybe they should become more educated on the loan process in my case.

ClearPath Lending response

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with us. Unfortunately, the martial status you provided us was incorrect and caused concern for the underwriting department. We are unable to move forward with the original loan application. In order to proceed with the loan process, please contact your loan officer and they will advise you on the next steps. Thank you.

Original review: March 16, 2021

I received a form in the mail informing me of the refinancing offer. I gave ClearPath a call and weighed my options with a few other companies. ClearPath offered me the best interest rate, so I went with them. They were very helpful and even though I was on the phone with them for 10 minutes for three days, trying to figure stuff out, the process was super simple. They just needed a few pieces of information from me, and they did all the heavy lifting.

It had been a few weeks though. The only thing that I would have preferred was an update to set their customer’s peace of mind a little after the company had everything that they needed from their customer. They told me previously, “You won't have your payment until this date,” but maybe there could be a friendly follow-up two weeks after to say, “Hey, just so you know, we're working it. Everything is going through.” Even just a simple email would be great. Other than the little lack of follow up, I was very impressed.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending! Welcome to the ClearPath family!

Original review: March 11, 2021

ClearPath Lending kept us informed every step of the way and kept us on track. We have a VA loan 'cause my husband's retired navy. We get mail from people offering to refinance our loan and we're not interested because the price they say our payment will be does not include the escrow account. So, the price doesn't turn out to be a lot more than what they said by the time we add the escrow account. ClearPath was the first company who told us that their price included the escrow account.

I was very happy to hear that so we talked to them and the reps were so open. They totally answered every question without hesitating and did a great job. I was very pleased with them which was unusual because I'm very picky. They took care of everything with minimal work on our part. I’m very satisfied ‘cause I didn't have to dig out of them anything I wanted to know.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: March 10, 2021

Since 06/2020 I have been working with different lenders to try and refinance my home. Months later I find myself still researching. Once I found Mario **, he stuck with me through the process from start to finish. No hand offs, no balls being dropped, or missed information. He provided me and initial quote which never changed. He told me he could close in 20 days...and that’s exactly what he did. Mario was super responsive, patient with me and Answered every question and most importantly I felt secure sharing personal information with him.

Original review: March 10, 2021

It was a little easier to get through my refinance process with ClearPath than with other loan providers. I felt comfortable working with them. Their program did what I wanted it to do. I was able to refinance and move forward.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: March 6, 2021

This is the second time I’ve refinanced with ClearPath. I dealt with the same two people that were handling the loan and they were experienced and very professional. They kept in good contact with us and got the job done in a timely manner.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We are happy to be of service to you! Thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family.

Original review: March 6, 2021

ClearPath Lending by far exceeded my expectations. Jose ** was my contact and I will tell you, when I emailed, it was answered within 3 minutes and when I called, I did not have to go to a recording. He picked up right away. I have never dealt with a company like this in my life. Every question I had was explain to me in full detail, he made me feel as if I was a friend not just another person getting a new mortgage loan. I never felt rushed, he was so pleasant and took the time to make sure I understood everything before we ended the call.

The loan process was super easy and I was refinanced within three and a half weeks. I received a great refinance interest rate which was everything I needed to suit my new financial goals. His promises to me were met. I Can't say enough about this company, they are one in a million and their way above five stars to me. Any future financial needs we have will definitely go through them. We love you ClearPath Lending!!!! Thank you so much for helping us with a brighter future!

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for your review of ClearPath Lending. We are so happy to have worked with you! Welcome to the ClearPath family.

Original review: March 4, 2021

From the very first call I made to ClearPath Lending, their employees were very cheerful and had great patience in explaining how the refinance process would proceed, exactly what information I would need to provide, and kept me informed as each step of the process completed, up to the final closing in my own home. My wife and I were totally elated with the entire process and would recommend ClearPath Lending to anyone who is looking to refinance without stress.

Original review: March 4, 2021

Based on my discussion with the person who was in charge of the loan, it was an easy process. We closed in a couple weeks and that's what I was looking for, ease. I also didn't have much contact with customer service except three times. The first time was to get the process started. The second time was to send some documents and the third time was when I closed. That was all fine. However, the closing costs were a little higher than the other people and I wouldn't have went with them now that I know better.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending!

Original review: March 3, 2021

We had been getting refinance requests for over a month, always going to the trash. Our current mortgage holder had told us a few months ago it was not worth the costs of refinancing, so we did not investigate. Clear Path Lending’s request looked very professional and we called them. George had all the numbers quickly and accurately. They sent a notary to the house to get signatures, and the whole process took about 6 weeks. We are very pleased with the courteous, timely, and knowledgeable staff of Clear Path Lending.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate all your positive feedback and want to thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family!

ClearPath Lending Company Information