Call toll free
4.79/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Clearpath Lending is a nationwide mortgage lender committed to going above and beyond to satisfy its clients’ mortgage needs. Customer satisfaction is the driving principle behind ClearPath’s lending practices. ClearPath consistently prioritizes its clients’ financial goals by providing the most beneficial mortgage solutions available.

ClearPath Lending NMLS #936436

www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender's license CFL #603J783

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

760 ClearPath Lending Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 30, 2019

My experience with Elliott ** at ClearPath Lending was the quickest refinance that I have ever experienced. It was quick and easy, no hassle with a lot of paperwork. There was very little paperwork to do. Everyone was pleasant and very nice. Did not come out of my pocket with one dime at all. I give them five stars for their work and effort. They kept true to their word. A good company to do business with.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate your positive feedback and want to welcome you to the ClearPath family!

Original review: July 12, 2019

My mortgage is higher. My payment is higher. I was told they would give me two months without a payment, I only got one. What they tell you in pre-signing is not what you get. I should have stayed with Wells Fargo.

Original review: July 11, 2019

We have been with ClearPath for some time now and are always satisfied with their service. They are diligent about keeping you informed, are always available (and return calls quickly) and really care about you having a successful experience. We had Lily and her team, this team and could not have been more satisfied with our experience. Definitely reach out to them if you are needing a mortgage/refinance!

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for your review of ClearPath Lending! We are happy you had a great experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Original review: July 1, 2019

So here’s the deal. If you’re a Veteran and you haven’t transferred to ClearPath Lending for your VA Loan, then you are what all Vets have heard at some point, “Ate Up!” Lily and her Assistant Layla are highly professional, supremely knowledgeable, and consistently informative as they took you through this process. I have had two other mortgages through separate lenders, and my third time is the charm! I won’t be changing even as I receive multiple requests to go back to the others. These two led me like I was in formation moving to Objective Mortgage, and guided me into a smooth transition. Take it from this West Point Grad, ‘95, this is the team you want leading your mortgage fight. LBJ

Original review: May 15, 2019

I'm giving 5 stars because as a whole the company is phenomenal with VA loans. I had a chance to meet Long ** about refinancing my home since I had been there 6 months. The paperwork was fast, the notary came out and everything was completed in a timely fashion. Before I even made one payment (get those free months) my loan was transferred... again and again and again.

This month I only found out it had been transferred because I went to make a payment. I had to do a Google search to find the info because the new lenders hadn't sent my "welcome packet" out. It came a week later. Also the new lender I am with has a 1 star rating and hundreds of bad reviews. How can a companies slide over veteran loans to what seems like incompetent people. I wish my loan was serviced by ClearPath because I liked the idea of the loyalty program, now I don't know if I still get this through this company. As soon as my 6 months are up again and another chance rolls around, I'm going to see if ClearPath gets and keeps my loan. Like I said I won't take away from the company but these practices are ridiculously frustrating.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

Original review: April 25, 2019

I got 30 different mailings because I qualified for benefits with the VA after X number of months from settling in my house. I knew I was eligible for refinancing if the rates were lower so I thought of getting information and finding out whether it would be efficient for me to do that. I picked ClearPath and everything about their application process was online and very easy to do. I met with the loan officer who came out here and we signed all the papers. He was very knowledgeable, patient and he explained things well. He was very organized and knew what he was doing. I was very satisfied.

Original review: April 20, 2019

The application process was pretty easy and my loan officer was very nice and personable. He would call me every Friday and explain what I should and shouldn’t do with the money, and that maybe I should hold off on it. He explained everything to me in a way that a person who doesn’t know anything about mortgage and lenders can understand. I was very comfortable in the process. He also got a lady to come at a certain time to have the paperwork signed for the notary and she was the sweetest lady. It was too late when we got to Starbucks and she asked if I wanted to do it another day. I offered that my house wasn't too far if she was fine coming with me because I didn't want to impose but I wanted to keep her safe as much as I wanted to keep myself safe.

We got to my house and we chatted for a little bit then the papers were signed. It was awesome. In working with ClearPath, I was also getting a better deal if a better deal became available, which was really nice. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with my experience. It has also helped me pay off a couple other bills and not have to worry about paying my home loan. That was a really big benefit because I've got a part-time job.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I was looking to do a little consolidating. I took a VA loan from ClearPath Lending because they got back with me in a timely manner and made the process simple, seamless and easy. Plus, their staff was professional and friendly. My loan officer always wanted to keep me informed. He followed up and I never had to call him. I would highly recommend ClearPath Lending.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I researched ClearPath Lending, but I was in my mortgage and I was happy. However, their flyer was offering me a better deal, so I decided to check out ClearPath one day and gave them a call. I was a little hesitant and I wanted more research and more documentation, but the application process was thorough and cool and it took around 65 days to complete it. The loan officer was helpful and responsive. There is a big time difference between Texas and California but still, if I had to email him or text him, he responded within 14 hours. Everything was good with ClearPath.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I dealt with Anthony **, Sales Manager with ClearPath Lending. Anthony was very professional, quick to respond to questions, coordinated all of the activities associated with the lending process. He made sure that I was kept in the loop on all aspects of the mortgage lending process. He made me feel very comfortable, it was a pleasure working with him. I would highly recommend Anthony and ClearPath to others considering a home mortgage.

ClearPath Lending Company Information