2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

ClearPath Lending

ClearPath Lending
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.88/5

ClearPath Lending offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate home loans. Fixed-rate loans have an interest rate that never changes and are a popular option for people who plan to stay in their homes for a long time and want to lock in the interest rate. With an adjustable-rate loan, the interest rate is fixed for a short time and then fluctuates with the national rate indexes.

ClearPath Lending NMLS #936436

www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender's license CFL #603J783

ClearPath Lending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClearPath Lending NMLS # 936436?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

The application process was rough for my age. But my experience with them was good.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

The application process for the 30-year fixed VA loan was easy. It took about 40 days and it was really good. The loan officer was smart and I already gave him two referrals. But he owes me a Visa gift card. I haven’t got it.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I worked with Lily ** and her team, They were great and very informative. If it wasn't Lily calling me someone on her team was and never left me in the dark. If I had a question I could call, email or text and she was quick to respond. I want to thank you and your team for making this as painless as possible. Only one little hiccup, but we got over it with no issues. Once again thank you guys.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I was very pleased with both the sales guy and the person who processed the loan. He did a good job, kept me informed, and everything went very smoothly. I was very satisfied. I've gotten my escrow money back. I was very impressed with it.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I got a letter in the mail about refinancing with my VA loan and I ended up calling the number. The representative was flexible. He got back when he said he would call me back. He made it pretty easy, and with me traveling with the military, if I couldn’t do it, we set it up. Everything went smoothly and exactly how ClearPath said it would be.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

Clearpath helped us refinance our home at a much lower rate and kept us updated through the whole loan process. Very professional and easy to deal with. I would not hesitate to do future business with Clear Path Lending as well as recommend them to friends and family.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate all of your positive feedback and want to welcome you to the ClearPath family!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

The lending process was very smooth and fast. Everything was easy in submitting my paperwork. I had someone that would text me and email me, and give me updates. The loan officer was really good. The rates and terms that I got were excellent. I would recommend ClearPath to anybody.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

The process was quick and on time with follow up calls. They try very hard to provide you a date for follow up calls and they never dropped the ball not even once. Kept me updated every week throughout the process. Their representatives are professionals to the letter! They are a company of their words. If they say they are going to do something best believe they are on it!!!!

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We appreciate all your positive feedback and want to thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

I have refinanced twice with ClearPath and Jose **. I had perfect service both times. The process was fast and easy. Jose followed up with me when he said he would and delivered an outstanding interest rate on my home.

ClearPath Lending response

Thank you for reviewing ClearPath Lending. We are happy to be of service to you! Thank you for being a part of the ClearPath family.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

I knew the interest rates had lowered. The application process was super easy and the loan officer, Andrew, was awesome. ClearPath just sets up the loan and then hands it off to another vendor but the level of service was outstanding. Extremely customer-centric and extremely professional. Day or night, Andrew called me in what I assumed would be his off-hours. I had just either left him a voicemail or left him an email, expecting him to get back to me the next day. But he called me back right away. Very responsive.

ClearPath Lending Company Information