Chase Auto
1.08/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Find a recommended auto loan provider now
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Chase Auto

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 14, 2017

448 Chase Auto Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Just called Chase to get a payoff on my loan. The good news is I was not on hold for the usual 20-30 minutes. The bad news is the voicemail said they were busy, "Please call back in a couple of hours." I was immediately disconnected. That is, without a doubt, the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I'm not really surprised. I had a business loan with them before and their service was terrible. I swore I would never do business with them again but this was a Subaru car loan that I did not know was Chase until it was too late.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I leased a Mazda through Chase Auto Finance. Chase took $100.00 of a $400.00 monthly payment for fees and interest. When I went to buyout the lease I found out that I owed $4,000.00 more than the car is worth. Stay away from Chase.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I have been struggling financially and got a little behind on my payment. I had called Chase and explained I was on UC due to a job loss however this did not stop them from calling me every two hours from different phone numbers starting at 8 am and ending around 8:30 pm. When I did make a payment they were very rude and asked me why I was late with it and in general were extremely condescending. I would never finance anything through them again due to harassment and rudeness of their staff.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Car repossessed - I have been paying my car loan to Chase for 4 years on time. I was 3 payments behind and they have been unbelievably harsh to work with. They closed my account even when I asked if I could prove that due to serious health issues I had fallen behind. They demanded full payment ($8K) within a week. I’ve finally gathered the money but I will never deal with them again. It is very helpful to read that others have had the same experience. Ally Auto was the complete opposite. They have been the best lenders to work with ever. I highly recommend this firm. I’ll be glad to wash my hands of Chase. They won’t last with a reputation like this.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

Chase Auto Finance wrongfully repossessed a vehicle. I bought a vehicle from My Imports Auto and they ran information and offered Chase Auto Finance as a lender to use. Not knowing the bad reviews of Chase I accepted and put money down and signed up. I gave all my bank information and made payments. Had a hardship including medical and auto incident, had repaired, and kept paying. Since the beginning, there were issues with recurring payments. Sometimes a double charge would be sent through and other times the account page that the account was past due. I NEVER received correspondence from them about an account delinquency, but the claim is that I was 86 days delinquent on a car payment.

In the interim my account showed current and I did not get a call until they called after repossessing my vehicle. I received no phone call, email, or contact through Chase on the account. I had tried confirming the bank account three times prior to that so it could withdraw from a bank I had already paid them from and apparently they could not confirm, I have had the account for 13 years.

There was no notification until they sent a notice to sell within 15 days of taking it. When I called to pay up to date and explain, it was stated "you will need to pay the full account balance or have the car sold at auction, and 10 days to do so. Also, it was explained it was a high risk and that instead of staying the finance option, I should try to refinance for $25,000 when I only owed $22,000 and then I could drive it." I called an attorney as I felt it was very unreasonable and odd. I was advised to file chapter 13 bankruptcy and that I could get my vehicle back quickly. I called Chase multiple times to work out a plan. Nothing was offered.

I then asked for escalations and explained I had a leave and the issue was the bank confirmation and I was more than willing to pay the payment and if that was not an option I wanted to try and settle out of court and make an offer for a strong but fair offer. All of a sudden this was an option, after numerous calls and waiting, now I was talking to a senior specialist who could look at a settlement option but any financing with Chase in the future would be negated possibly.

I called gave the offer which was between fair market and dealer value minus my downpayment, so just under $20,000. I called two times after that and it was still in review. I finally called and was told it had been declined. No counter offer or options and I said, I will see you in court and I know you recorded every call and my attorney will be requesting that as well as any documents, because I called to pay up to date and even made an offer. I said you would rather keep it and auction and lose money, than let me become current and drive.

I am not without employment and it was a banking error. Most representatives were less than kind and did not have much in answer or assistance. My final call when I had to call to find out about the offer, the "senior specialist in escalation" said, "unless there was a hardship, we cannot accept the offer." Hello, I told you there was a hardship but it did not affect my ability to pay, the unconfirmed account on your end is the issue. I went and retrieved my items and plate and it was being stored in a rickety collision shop yard in a chain linked fence.

The unreasonable nature of the support and representatives when I tried to resolve in several ways and even had to know the "language" to even get to the escalations is deplorable. My proposed resolution on day one was to pay whatever they "thought" I was in arrears (clearly be a double payment) so that my account would be current or closed of if settled. They refused, and said if I wanted the car back to pay all the repossession fees and BUY THE CAR OUTRIGHT.

I am pursuing legal action against Chase due to nature of their business practices and financing in the predatory fashion. When it goes to auction, no one will pay what I was willing even outright as it was hit by a deer and the insurance only wanted to cover a portion. I had the other parts purchased and would repair, but now I am selling them online. The lesson here is review the dealerships and lenders before signing and I will be contacting the better business bureau as well as filing against Chase and possibly the dealership for gross negligence in business and consumer practices which are deplorable and shady at best.

If this is was is acceptable now, my concern is for future practices as this is modern day pirating. Even if I have to file Chapter 13 bankruptcy and go to court, I am unwilling to pay them any funds now because there is no philanthropy or social responsibility being administered and I am embarrassed I even thought financing was a good idea. I am willing to pay an attorney to expose Chase and I could have paid more than auction price and avoided it all. The real kicker is the amount for auto sale and finance was $3000 as attached. So disappointed and will retain the attorney and take them to court as well as file reviews and complaints about the dealership.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

After slow payments due to an emergency I called to make payment arrangements. Spoke with a gentlemen that said there would be no problem in making payment arrangements. After paying 1800.00 in 1 month (my actual payments were 547.00) I was told I needed the balance 27,000.00 to keep the truck. They told me that the truck loan had been written off at the end of the month BEFORE I made the 1800.00 payment. Please do not use this company. THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTISTS. They do not stand behind the agreements their agents make with you.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Chase Auto Finance is a horribly run business. I'm in the process of switching from a lease to buying my car and it’s been one problem after another. They have all these different departments that you have to talk with to accomplish anything and they wasted 45 minutes of my time and I still couldn’t get the help I needed. Later I tried calling again to make a down payment which they can apparently only do with my routing and checking account info which for some reason they don’t already have. I’ve been making automatic payments for years! For some reason they have info from a bank account I’ve never used with them. These people are so unhelpful it makes me sick. I’ve never dealt with more unhelpful, incompetent.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I have an autoload through Land Rover Chase and each month the auto payment goes through for a different amount and I am charged a late fee. It is difficult to get through to a person on the customer service number and when I finally reach someone, they say they need to transfer me - and it goes back in an automated message that will not give me access to a live customer service rep. This has been going on for six months without anyone correcting the error or contacting me at all.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

This company should not be allowed to deal with the public. They threatened repo when only one month behind. Chase has to be as stupid as loan sharks. The bad PR will flow over to their other businesses, I hope. If anyone is getting a car loan, never deal with Chase. Pay a higher rate, and deal with humans not human garbage!!!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

For the last payment, Chase sent a bill stating that they will not take an auto payment and we are to pay by mailing a check. After the check was sent, they indeed did take the auto payment and also cashed the check creating a double payment. They said the money would be returned to my account within 10 business days, but at 10 days, still no money. This appears to be a recurring scam on their part as I see other reviews with this issue as well. Please let me know when the class action suit begins, because I am all in!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Yesterday my truck was repo'd because I fell on hard times after having not missed a payment since I got it. After talking to a rep to make arrangements they still took my truck and when I called to see what I needed to pay to get it back, I was told I had to pay it off! If I had $20,000 trust me I would not have been in this situation. They will NOT work with you at all! WORST COMPANY EVER!!! If you are trying to get financed run, don't just walk away from any dealer trying to get you financed with them!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I have a Subaru leased through Chase Auto. I moved from RI to NC in early June of 2017 and have been trying to register my car here ever since. I reached out to Chase on June 30th requesting a copy of the title and limited Power of Attorney so I could go to the DMV and register the vehicle. They decided it was a good idea to send the original title to the NC DMV instead of sending a copy, and they didn't keep a copy on file for themselves.

Fast forward about a month and a half (the DMV had me jumping through multiple unnecessary hoops from early July through early August), and I needed to reach out to Chase for a simple tax form that needed to be faxed to the DMV. The form only required a box to be checked off, the tax ID number and a signature. I was told it was a special request form and would take two weeks. After a bit of back and forth, I was told they would request an expedite on the form... needless to say, it still took the full two weeks. When I finally followed up and was told the form was faxed (yes, I had to follow up, they did not notify me), I went to the DMV to find out that they had gone through some changes and lost the title, POA and my bill of sale.

On Thursday, August 17th, I had to reach back out to Chase to request another copy of the title. Because they were so careless and did not keep a copy of the title on file after sending the ORIGINAL through the mail to the DMV, they were not able to send a copy and told me that they needed to request a duplicate from Rhode Island. I spent some time on the phone with them and was told that they would put the request in immediately and would note that it needed to be done as soon as possible.

After 3 weeks of waiting and not hearing any updates (I figured I would give the process a bit of time), I decided to reach out to check on the status. I was told on September 9th that they received my request for a duplicate title and it was being reviewed. They also had the nerve to ask that I "kindly allow some time for the review process to be completed." After 3 weeks, they are telling me that it is still being reviewed and implied that I was being impatient for checking the status.

I began this whole ordeal back at the end of June. It is now almost mid September and there is still no resolution in sight for me. My RI registration expired quite some time ago due to Chase dragging their feet and being careless with me as a customer. I have been left without legal use of my car and no matter how many times I reach out to them for help, they continue to stall and not do anything to help correct a situation that they are at least half at fault for (the NC DMV being the other party to blame). Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for auto financing. I have leased two vehicles through Chase Auto and have had no issues up to this point, but this has completely pushed me over the edge and I will not be returning to them in the future.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

Couple of weeks ago my car loan was paid off. Needless to say the payment still was taken out of my account. Since that time I have spoken to numerous people and they have all assured me that the money will be returned as the loan was paid off. First I was told that I would be sent a check, well that never happened. Second, I was told it would be put back into my account, then I was told that it would be 10 business days before it would be put back, well it's now 10 business days and no money. This was my money for paying bills, which I am now late on. I am to the point of hiring a lawyer to sue for my payment and the interest for them holding my money for over 2 weeks. This is certainly not right but I cannot get anyone to return my money. Definitely would not consider a auto loan with these crooks again.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Ok, so, I purchase a 2004 vehicle for roughly $3000 & get accepted for financing. Who would have thought that number one, the car is a lemon, I've been pouring money into it ever since I drove it off the lot. Worse yet, I end up sacrificing my right ARM and left leg to Chase in the form of roughly $9000 for a $3000 lemon!!! Chase's new CEO is in the news lambasting other people for their shoddy business practices. What about HIS company? People are being ripped off! Hey buddy, look in the mirror...

Original review: July 26, 2017

If I could give Chase 0 stars I would. I am leaving for the Peace Corps and need to sell my car. I paid 3000 dollars to get it paid early and at this time I changed my address. After two weeks, I never received the title. I called and they said they mailed it to my old address under my mother's name because she cosigned the loan. My mother never lived at this address and because of this my title got lost in the mail. They then said they would send me a lien release and I would receive it the following Wednesday. They told me to bring it to the DMV and they would give me the title. I checked the mail the next Wednesday and it was not in the mail. I called and they said it was sent out that day. I finally got the lien release and brought it to the DMV. The DMV told me that they don't print titles and that Chase lied to me. They told me I could expedite the paperwork or it would be 4 weeks to get the title.

It is going to cost me 95 dollars to pay for a lost title that I did not lose and 30 to expedite. Then I found out the Chase did not notarize the lien so the DMV could not expedite it. This is an issue because I have someone wanting to buy the car and I am leaving the county so it needs to be sold. The DMV told me to call Chase and ask them to fax the correct lien. She told me banks do this all the time and has received them from Chase. I called and they refused to fax it to me. The woman at the DMV talked to them and said this is common and didn't understand the issue. Finally, I talked to a very rude supervisor named Monica and she said it would be faxed to the DMV by 6:00. She also accused me of lying and saying that I changed my address after the title was mailed. That is not true. She said the date was July 19 when I changed the address.

That was the day I called to check on my lien and I did not change my address. She wanted to blame me and not apologize for their mistake. When I got home, I checked my email and found 2 emails on the day that I paid my account that I changed my address on June 28th. I had to call the DMV several times and they never faxed the lien. My mom called the supervisor at 4:15 and she did not answer. My mom left a message. We found out later Monica ignored the message and was still at work. I called Chase at 4:30 and talked to Pedro. He checked my account and said that it said it would be faxed at 6:00. I then called at 6:00 to confirm it being faxed. I was told that they could not confirm it, the department was closed and no one there could fax it.

I then talked to another supervisor Marot. He was nice but tried to make me feel bad when this was their mistake and had been lied to all day. I now have to call them at 6:30am to see if they faxed it. If I don't get the lien to the DMV by 8:00, I won't get the title this week and could lose a 10,000 dollar sale on my car. It is evident through these reviews that this is common. Chase clearly does not care about their customers. I never missed a payment and I paid it off early. I deserve better treatment than this. Chase should also pay me the money I have to spend to get my title. I shouldn't have to pay for a title that I didn't lose! The DMV told me this happens all the time with Chase. Please go somewhere else to get your loan!

Original review: July 22, 2017

We had a Subaru leased through Chase. Never missed a payment. Turned it into dealer at lease term and got a bill for $4500 from Chase for excess mileage (the car was under allowed mileage). It has been 4 months of us sending Chase the correct mileage documentation, making phone calls, and being frustrated. We have had multiple people tell us the problem is fixed and the large bill eliminated. But when we request the new statement sent to us in the mail (We need proof. Don't trust a thing they say) it is always the old INCORRECT balance. Chase needs an overhaul. Nothing gets done correctly or in a timely manner. I will NEVER use Chase for anything.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I would never use Chase auto finance again. I had my car for 3 years. Never had been late on a payment and had even been ahead on a payment sometimes. I got sick and need an emergency open heart surgery. I was going to be out of work for a little while. I had called to work out some things I can just see maybe if they can push some of my payments. To the end they will not even apologetic I'm even having to have surgery and they were not even willing to work with me. They automatically said "no we cannot" and then later repoed my car. I would never use Chase again.

Original review: July 13, 2017

After 3 years, and only one late payment (by a week), my most recent issue with Chase has come to a head. Drafting payments on autopay months after I turned the feature off and incurring hundreds $ in fees from my own bank because Chase ignored my settings and my request to change my due date which can be done for accounts in good standing. I'm not going to give a long synopsis, but let's just say, if it's not resolved in the next week, I'm filing a class action suit. Please comment here if you'd like to be included as there are thousands of bad reviews on this company and what they're doing is theft, plain and simple. I'm done playing games, spending hours on phone with over 15-20 reps, and the lies they tell. Over it.

Original review: June 25, 2017

Please never use Chase Auto Loan... I purchase a Chevrolet and got a loan with Chase Auto. My car is a 2016 Suburban... my cars was paid more than half. I went over some financial difficulties due to my child with cancer. Make story short... I make mistake of making deposit in wrong account to pay 2 months on my car. They got my car which I understand. But when I call them to pay what I was behind and I know will be some extra for repo fee... They said they won't finance the car anymore and ask me to go and get license plate and stuff out of my car. They said I'll only have 10 days to pay for my car. On July 5th will be sold to someone else. I must pay car in full. I use Chase Bank for a long time. I was under the impression that this bank will help the community not step on people. I don't know if I could do something else but hope people who read this won't use Chase Auto Finance.

Original review: June 16, 2017

Chase extracted two extra payments PAST the 36 that were owed them AND NOW will not issue a refund!!! 'The process takes time' I keep hearing - it's been two months past the close of the lease and no one seems to be able to make my money appear... All I get is a future date (a different one) each time I call AND I CALL REGULARLY... Such liars!!!

Original review: June 2, 2017

Auto Dealer put me in a Chase car loan. Told me there are no prepay penalties. Chase has a prepay limit of $9900 in the a physical bank location and $5000 limit if paying online. Obviously this is a penalty if you can't pay your loan the amount you want. Chase bank is HORRIBLE. I will never use Chase and suggest you reading this stay away from Chase.

Original review: April 27, 2017

Took out an auto loan and set up direct deposit right away. So I would have no hassle because I've experienced chase before. Once again I got burned right in the beginning before I could even realize it. They charged a late fee right in the beginning before they even sent out their first statement. So I call and was told it has to be done in the branch. Next time I go to the branch, I notify them of it and they spend the first 45min trying to sell me stuff I don't need and then proceed to tell me the fee was too long ago and they can't do anything about it. I just set up the online account a year later for accounting purposes, so that's how I found out about it. Never would have known from any of the statements. I would have never opened my auto loan with them if it wasn't what the dealership offered, for reasons like this.

Original review: April 17, 2017

Re-financed a car with them in August 2016 only to find out in March 2017 that the title was not transferred properly. Over 16 phone calls and several emails I still don't have resolution. Trying to get the title settled so we can sell the car. I have gone thru 2 supervisors and online contact and still have no idea when this will be settled. They are all trained to say the same thing, "Someone will contact you in 24 to 48 hours." They never do!! No one and I mean no one cares to settle the matter. They just want to get you off the phone. If it wasn't such a pain to change banks, I would move my business immediately. I actually resorted to begging for someone to contact me with still no result. This organization is the most poorly managed I have ever come across with no regard whatsoever for their customers.

Original review: April 14, 2017

I make usually regular payments for a long time. Sometimes, I paid more than the required amount. During last months, I could not make for some reasons (Mom's health), but, on 11th April, I called by phone and made the payment for 628 (because I found is 1628). The lady did not accept the cash and she had a hoarse voice and could not understand what she told me. Then the connection was out. She did not explain me the situation well. (Recorded all).

I have not got any prior notice to take the car away. This evening, I came out from my office to get some copies of journals from my car, I found there is not my car where I parked. I thought somebody stole my car. But, lately my neighbor told me it was towed. I immediately called to Auto Finance and asked about what was happened and what will be the consequences and what should I do. Then, I realized I never get a call or mail or text from them for a long time. No prior notice and it was towed early morning. I feel like they acted like a thief. And they were not sincere in the procedure. Never send me a reminder/notice.

1. I never got prior notice. 2. I tried to make a payment on 11th, the lady did not accept. She has a hoarse voice, I could not understand. She did not try to convince me well. 3. In fact, I plan to make a payment tonight after my office hour. (Maybe my instinct reminds me), but my car has towed early in the morning, I only knew in the evening.

So, I am very much willing to get a help for this kind of situation. I feel it is unfair. I asked for the supervisor and checked- he said it is fair. My phone is on DNC list. I also asked him for the supervisor or manager to explain what was happened to me. 1. No reminder/notice. 2. Not accepting my payment of 628 on 11th night and not explaining and convincing me to understand the current situation. Please let me have an information for the contact person to get help. I only need to pay 7000 as a remaining balance out of 34000 and I cannot let it go by their cheats and tricks. Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I paid off my car with them. Their staff named DONELLA ** totally messed up my pink slip (car title) and the Bill of Sale and just sent the messed up documents to me without doubling checking. Now my clock is ticking that I need to pay the sale tax with DMV and the new registration. However, the pink slip and the bill of sale are all wrong. CHASE refused to fix it for me. I called them EVERY SINGLE DAY for a whole week. First of all, they lied about what they did and what they told me without a blink. And I told them I recorded every conversations with them. Then they started lying about they don't know the guy Lawrence that I talked to the day before. And then when I asked them to direct me to DONELLA ** who messed up my doc, they said her dept doesn't have phone line (another lie). And then they said they already sent me a revised doc and provided me a fake FedEx tracking number which never had any updates.

I called again, they said they didn't lie but FORGOT to put the documents in the FedEx envelope and mailed it to me after creating the tracking number. Then I asked them to just fax the docs to me immediately, they tried to dodge again but I cornered them. Finally, they said they HAVE NOT PREPARED the docs at all! All the lies, lies and lies! Now they are just bouncing me off again saying that they cannot reach DONELLA ** to fix my docs.

Original review: March 29, 2017

I will make this short because the same story has been told over and over: we signed up for checking draft and they confirmed this. Then, without our knowing, the payments did not go through. Then I started paying manually because I could not get them to give me adequate assistance. THERE WERE 16 LATE FEES, none of which I was aware of. There were some months with 2 LATE FEES! My auto should be paid off in a few months (60 month note), but now they have added interest on top of principal and late fees. DO NOT USE CHASE AUTO LOANS!!!

Original review: March 27, 2017

After reading all these reviews over the weekend I have to admit that I was petrified of what the outcome with Chase was going to be after they repoed our vehicle on a Thursday night (3/23/2017). We had to wait til Monday before Chase could tell us what we needed to pay in order to reinstate our loan and get our vehicle back. We called at 8 am on Monday the 27th of March, we reached a representative from Chase's redemption center and they informed us that we needed to pay 1421.19 to get our car back. We were 60 days behind on our payment of 424.00 plus 174.16, so they made us pay the past due plus current month's payment to be completely caught up.

We also had to pay $390.00 as a repo charge and when I got to the repo location we had to pay an additional 200.00 in storage fees to them. It went ok, they worked with us. But I felt that a clear explanation would be nice for people in the same situation and those that may want a more clearer explanation of the process. I can assure you we will not get behind on a payment again, but Chase was more than willing to help us get our vehicle back without problems.

Original review: March 24, 2017

Purchased a 2003 Red Dodge Neon from Chase Bank; paid them off in 2011, call them now for the 4th time to get a removal of lien letter. They mailed me 2 already but neither letter has their EIN number or Tax number on them so the Department of Motor Vehicles won't accept them. Called them last week to ask for another letter with the EIN number on it. They said "We will overnight it to you." It's Friday 3/24/17 and I still don't have the letter that they said they would overnight on 3/19/17. Called them today and they suggested that I break the law and type the number on a notarized letter myself. This time they will not give me an estimate on when I will get a correct release letter. I will now be contacting a lawyer.

Original review: March 22, 2017

One year ago, in early 2016 I purchased a 2012 Infinity G25 listed at a dealership in Sante Fe, NM which had a list price of $16,000. I have bad credit and 2 repossessions on my record and so getting an auto loan is nearly impossible. The dealership spammed 22 loan companies and all of the rejected me, except for Chase Auto Finance. Chase Auto Finance wanted $3,500 down, but I settled at $3,000 down after talking on the phone with them. The dealership wrote the contract and $3,000 was listed as being paid by me - but they didn't subtract my $3,000 down payment from the $16,000 sales price, nor was any explanation given of where it went, but I was desperate and so I signed the contract without question.

One year later which is today, I called Chase Auto Finance today and they see the $3,000 listed but have no explanation of where it went from looking at their contract and they told me to call the dealership. My hunch has always been that the $3,000 was just an extortion fee for them to push my subprime loan through. I don't know if that's legal or not to be doing. I'm a 100% disabled military veteran and they knew that. My total loan amount was $16,400 including the 2% automobile tax and the $160 vehicle registration fee.

Original review: March 11, 2017

On Feb 15 (payment date) I contacted Chase to inquire the exact amount I needed to pay to bring my account current and prevent repo. Mind you this was a recorded call. The rep gave me the dollar amount and I set up the payment for the 21st when my tax return was to be direct deposited into my account. I told him the only way it wouldn't go through was if the IRS was late. Lo and behold the new legislation caused a backlog of people's returns. Mine by 2 days (48) hours. When the money posted to my account I sent the payment immediately. They accepted and acknowledged it.

Last night they repossessed my car due to delinquent payments. I was assured that I would be current thru March 15th. When I spoke with Chase today the man even said he had to check a different system to look up to see if it showed up in that system! What 2 unconnected payment systems. What kind of banking is that. I have filed an official review and have demanded the call transcripts. However, I am still without transportation and suffer from Lupus which makes walking any distance, more than a block unbearable. Thanks Chase!

Chase expert review by Lauren Fix

Chase is one of the leading providers of auto loans in the country. They provide loans at competitive interest rates for a variety of automobile purchases.

• Purchasing options: Chase offers loans for purchasing both new and used cars from a huge number of well-known and reputable car dealerships across the United States. This wide network is convenient for many customers, no matter where they are purchasing a car.

• Online applications: The company allows users to apply online and receive an immediate decision on their loan. From there, Chase contacts the applicant to discuss the next steps for finding the right car to purchase.

• Discounts for Chase clients: For customers with a Chase checking account, users can get additional rate discounts on their loans. Depending on the terms of the deal they could get a low APR on their loan, as well as monthly payments that allow them to pay off their loans more quickly in order to keep interest rates down.

• Refinancing: In addition to loans for new and used cars, Chase offers options to refinance existing automobile loans in order to save buyers money.

• Resources: Chase also offers resources for loan applicants, like a car loan payment calculator, purchasing checklist and refinancing checklist.

• Best for: Customers with a Chase Bank or JP Morgan accounts and customers looking for a low APR loan on a car.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Chase Auto Company Information