4.50/5

16 Carvana Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 6, 2019

I like how easy it is to see everything. It was so great seeing everything I wanted in cars I was searching for; I'd never go back to the old ways again. This is such a huge step for our future and makes car buying easy! I don't know what I'd do without it now. It was such a technological advancement in today's society. Can't wait to see what the future holds now. It was recommended by so many people and I seen advertising on YouTube for it so I decided to try and I wasn't disappointed.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I thought Carvana would be great but next time I'd rather see and drive the car before it being dropped off to me. Carvana only has locations in a few major cities. The closest one to me at the time was Atlanta Georgia. I was living in NC so decided to have them drop it off. Overall the car looked just like the pictures on the website. There were some hidden fees about how much it cost to deliver the car. So your interest rates go up slightly. Other than that, I actually think the site is amazing. Carvana has great reviews and the interest rates are great. You get to drive the car for a month and if you don't want to keep it you can return it hassle free. That's what they say anyway but I'm sure there's some type of catch.

Get expert buying tips about Online Car Buying Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 30, 2019

It was a well crafted website that had plenty of options and things I could look over within it. If I could spend more time on it and view everything it had, I'm sure I could find even more to it. Overall had a great search engine that included and made certain to take into account just how many things a person might be looking forward when searching for a car. If I had to include one issue I had with the site it is the matter of finding a very special kind of car. They had me down to the brand but after that the whole process got a bit more tricky.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Eve Sleep was one of the cheaper brands and came as a set with the headboard. We really needed a mattress and we're not picky when looking - it was comfortable when we laid on it and in our price range. It is a California king size so it gives me and my fiancé enough space to spread out, plus it is long enough so his feet are not hanging off the end of the bed. However, it is a pillowtop mattress so it can't be flipped if I sweat a lot on the mattress. It also has springs in it and we are now feeling and hearing them because it is getting old.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

The mattress was on sale and much more affordable compared to the other brands that were in the store. Plus other people have mentioned this brand to me before so I thought it would be a good choice if I purchased it. Although the mattress does not have any luxury or expensive features, it is good enough to sleep on and lets me sleep all throughout the entire night. It is so comfortable. I really enjoy it too because it feels so good on my back when I lay down in it and try to go to sleep at night.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carvana?

Original review: June 5, 2019

Carvana is one of the best car searching platform, all cars are beautiful and good cars they provide. Also they provide very high and medium cars and their deal is great and you can appreciate their deals.

Original review: June 2, 2019

The overall experience was good because it could estimate how much the car I wanted cost compared to how much every other car is on the website of the choice. I like the features that show how much the payment would be per month with my credit score. But I do not like not being able to see the car I want in person until I go to the lot.

Original review: May 25, 2019

The site really does help you find a car and purchase the type you want to buy and it's been very good overall. It's one of the easiest sites to use overall mostly. I like it because it's very helpful in lots of ways and it makes looking and searching for a car easy and fun and it keeps you safe and secure.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I had a great experience. Easy and quick, faster than I expected. Great customer service and very helpful.Also, very fair pricing and easy financing options. I like that you can purchase a car completely from start to finish in the comfort of your own home, no sales people to deal with, financing options and amount were made known almost immediately.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Very impressed with the process and delivery of my purchase. My car arrived exactly as described. Financing through Carvana was completed just as quoted. No hidden fees or red tape. I have and will continue to refer Carvana to family and friends.

Carvana Company Information