Bank of America

We are official Bank of America reps, here to help, listen & learn from our customers.

Compare Banks & Credit Unions

Research top Banks & Credit Unions recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Bank of America get me so mad sometimes! I got charge $35 on overdrafting my account, which I understand that is their policy, but I can't believe they don't have any wiggle room for customers that have a good standing record. I will admit I was not aware when it immediately happen, but as soon as I notice I immediately deposited money back into my account. I called Bank of America to see if maybe there was a possibility for them to work with me, but of course the only thing I get is "oh I am so sorry this has happened to you. Would you like us to send you information on how to get alerts".

I know this is just me complaining that I am out $35 for a mistake on my part, but I really do wish they would at least take into account the loyalty in their customers and at least offer a full 24 hours to return the overdrawn amount instead of just until the end of the day. Personally though, regardless of just this incident don't get Bank of America. There has been so many times where they show that they don't care about you. All I have left to say is Bravo Bank of America. You really show how much you care about your customers. You really are just full of it.

Wired money almost 2 weeks ago to my contractor overseas, exactly the same wire I've been doing for the last 10 years. According to bank representatives, the wire was stopped in regulatory review department for more information. Additional information was given 10 days ago, since then nothing has changed: the money is not wired and not deposited back into my business account.

No agent can point to a law/regulation or Bank of America's instructions which allow bank keep someone's else money for almost 2 weeks. Moreover no one can get me an answer what are the review times in the regulatory review department. Everybody says that regulatory review department cannot be contacted. I'm stuck...I went to a branch and they got exactly the same answer as I did. I can't even think about next steps except finding a lawyer who would start a class action suit against this kind of misconduct. Looks like if a bank is short in cash, they can stop let's say 1000 wires 50K each in a mysterious regulatory review, they have 50 min to play with for undetermined period of time. This is crazy.

11/14/2016 around 11 am to 12 pm I brought $8000 in $20 bills to 501 Bridge St Lowell MA to deposit into my checking account. I counted twice each $1000 per group banded with paper belt. The female teller who had a Spanish face sitting on right next to the gate to inside of counter got my cash from top of counter, then brought down to her desk that I couldn't see her hands and arm hidden from the front of the counter. She didn't count $1000 each but unbelted all bills and put together. She walked around, then start counting my bills by a count machine, which I could not see it but only could hear its sound. Then she told me $7920 instead of $8000, which were four $20 bills off.

I told the teller the money should be $8000 and I counted twice each thousand at home. She told me the machine shows $7920. I told her you hide your hands from my vision, I couldn't see your operation. She felt guilty to avoid looking at my eyes. I called Bank of America to investigate this fraudulent at the branch. They put back to the branch to do it.

The branch manager called me telling me they didn't see video record had anything was wrong. The video record was on the top behind the teller, which couldn't record her hands' behavior. I asked the video record of the teller hands behavior. They told me they didn't have it, then they stopped contacting with me. The key points of their fraudulent were - the 1st is hiding their operation from customers' vision; the 2nd is hiding their hands behavior from camera record; the 3rd is they don't do separated investigation from the branch. I hope I can got my money back, but I don't how to do it!!!

I was involved with a scam in August 2015. Multiple payments were made to the money mule who was a BOA account holder. BOA knew that I was innocent but refused to credit funds to me since I wasn't their customer during the scam. I had all the evidence to prove my innocence. Police report had been filed. If BOA was a great bank with strong business ethics, they would have paid me back every single penny I had lost. It was their fault to let criminals open bank accounts with them to conduct money laundering overseas. Not recommending anyone to do business with BOA.

To everyone that has posted here on consumer affairs, let's go with a class action suit. Enough is enough. On October 30th. I had recently opened a new account with BOA and I understood that on new accounts there was generally a hold on checks that are deposited. So, starting in September I made my first payroll check deposit which I receive every two weeks from my business. The first check was held a few days and on the third they released $200 with $800 being held for a full week. No problem. This went on for the next few check deposits and getting irritated from the long lines at the local branch I did a mobile deposit. Lo and behold the funds cleared immediately.

A few weeks later I tried another mobile deposit, nothing. The app stated that the funds were frozen, no reason, no partial available. All funds from check were frozen. I call that pathetic customer service department, they can't explain the reason. So, they tell me I can't cancel it. I have to wait till Monday to see what the system does. OK. I tell them I still have the physical check. If the mobile deposit didn't work I'll deposit at a local branch. That way they'll have the check in hand. Not a good idea...

Walk in to branch 120 miles from home where I was vacationing, explained to the teller the events from the online deposit and said "here is the check. It didn't go through online. Here it is physically. I couldn't cancel the online one so I am presenting the check so we can go through the freeze cycle and not wait three days until Monday to figure out what happened with the online check." Stupid **, looks at me and thinks I'm trying to cash the same check twice. Calls out the manager and they both tell me they don't know what to do. So they processed the deposit and put another hold on the physical check.

Call customer service Monday, major crisis starting to brew, the agent in Virginia was terrific, she understood and released $200 till everything settled. No problem. Hold was on the remaining $800 for another few days. OK no problem. Next check weeks later, online deposit the entire amount clears in 25 hours. Great.

Next check, freeze $800 release $200? Call customer service some ** in a Texas call center and I was told I am a high risk account. I lose it and ask for the manager, one who has been with the bank for 30 years and is managing a call center in a basement off a parking garage in Texas. Very successful career. We go at it and in the rage I said "you know what you should do? Tell my friend whom I work with to put a stop payment on the check, I'll take the $200 out and you guys come looking for me to get your $200 back." Away we go, wrong thing to say to that very successful manager of the basement floor of customer service. It escalated, called her a few choice four letter word that even George Carlin would cringe at. Told her to **... And hung up the phone.

So if any one has read this far this is a warning that Maria is the actual CEO and president of the risk department of B.O.A. She really is. She took it upon herself and froze the $200 that was previously released. I didn't realize she had the authority to do that, that is illegal, it's unethical and it's the same thing as a policeman taking a personal vendetta against someone and using the confidential data base they have access to get even. This has escalated, I filed a complaint within their system, had other agents tell me they see it on my account and can't explain it. Time to take legal action, it might take some time but I will file.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bank of America?

I'm tired of the people of BOA, they are always accommodating my account so it get overdraft, this is happening too much times and the app doesn't do anything for you, is a lie and a scam, they just there to stole your money and sell your accounts. I had it all with this bank and of course I'm going to closed my accounts and move to another one. It's enough!!!

This is the most horrible bank that I've ever dealt with ever. I was told AT&T never received a payment by AT&T. Then I checked with my bank and they had. AT&T stated they couldn't refund my money a week after I cancelled their service because of payment they hadn't received for the deposit. Bank of America stated that they had received the payment. So my account was credited the deposit. A week later my account was taken for the $125 again by Bank of America. Shorting my saving account $125. I'm so pissed off. I work hard to feed my family and get taken for a ride by my bank and AT&T.

Bank of America is not a good bank. Charges pop up on your account twice. When you call they try to make like it's not. Not only that every two or three weeks they charge me for checks that I don't have and never gotten. I thought they were a good bank but they are not. Can't wait till my new bank card come. Bank of America can keep their services.

If you want your money stolen and have to be on the phone for several days and several hours then you should sign up for this account. There have been fraudulent charges on my credit and debit card and even after blocking and freezing the account there still was activity and people could withdraw more money.

This bank almost brought me to a heart attack. For the past two years they cancelled my ATM every month, claiming security reasons. Each time I had to reprogram my bills with new numbers. I threaten to leave the bank if they kept cancelling my card so they changed strategy: now they lock it every week. This week they did so twice, so I had an argument with the representative. What happened next? They got hacked once again, twice in a week, and emptied my card. It just happens. I don't believe them anymore. I am starting to think they made up those charges to teach me a lesson. It so happens that I am a journalist and will investigate and in the case they fake transactions they are violating so many codes, not to mention the aggravation and worry that they put their customers through. Will keep you posted.

Today 11/23/2016 my husband and I called inquiring about closing of two personal accounts of ours due to fraudulent activity on my personal account. We did have a joint account but that was the only 1. After I was told that my personal account along with the joint account would be closed I had no issues with BofA. But after my husband tried to use his card at the store and it declined we both grew curious.

My husband then tried to login to his online banking and was told that online banking for him was locked. He and I called customer service and spoke with them 5 hours straight and was constantly told "I do understand but unfortunately" so many times that I may begin to answer my phone with that as a greeting. We also asked to speak to supervisors but were repeatedly hung up on. If he and I have personal accounts I don't agree that his account should be closed all due to fraudulent activity happening on my account. We had been told different things all night. I don't understand.

Received car loan in 2013. Never missed a payment only once I was late 3 days. I injured my back and need surgery. Therefore asking all lenders to extend the loan 1 or 2 payment, so I may recover, as I will not be working. My other lender was very happy to help. They actually moved 2 payments to the end of the loan and lowered 3 months of payments to less than half.

When speaking with Bank of America it was horrible. I asked if I could put 1 or 2 payments to the end of the loan. He was rude while speaking to me. He said since the account is current he'd have to go back and review it and he couldn't give me an answer. Then I asked if they could possibly lower the monthly payments instead. He then says "If you ask for a lower payment option, you won't be able to get December's payment removed." I'm thinking if we just lower the payment, (have it moved to the end of the contract), I'd be able to still make monthly payments even though I'm not working. I said "Ok that's, I would like to try the 2nd option." He then says "We can't lower your payments, unless you refinance and since you've declined to have December's months moved to the end of the contract, you will receive a letter in the mail."

Of course I don't want to refinance, I say to myself. Then I said "Ok, well I don't want to refinance, I'll just ask for December's payment to be moved to the end of the contract." He then says "I'm sorry, you have already declined that option, that is no longer available to you." I AM SHOCKED AND START SPEAKING TO MY SPOUSE. He then says "Do you want to speak to me or to your spouse, if so you can call me back!" I'm speechless by then but kindly ask to speak to a supervisor. He tells me they are not available and they would return my call. It's been a while and have not received a call back. I've dealt with 4 lenders in the past 15 years, if there was time I couldn't make a payment they would help me. I will never ever deal with Bank of American again.

Today 11/18/2016, I have tried to contact the bank multiple times regarding a debit card. The automated phone system would not let me get to a live person. In fact it even said "you must make a selection to speak with an associate." None of the selections were even close to what I needed. I called the 800 number on the back of the card and the two local branches in attempt to speak with a live person with no success. This is extremely poor customer service.

I opened a credit card with Bank of America and am unable to change my bill pay options due to error messages, and long hold times (35-40 minutes). A phone payment was made without my authorization. A problem I was previously told was corrected, was not. Changes take several business days and the card was not issued for several weeks. I've never experienced these difficulties with any other card.

I deposited a check for 1545.00 in the ATM. They released 200.00 till 11-16-2016 is when the rest of the amount would be clear. The fund were release on 11-14-2016 but the fund were not in the account, then suddenly they decided to take back money and now I'm suddenly negative 192.00 by mid afternoon. So I called customer service and I was told I was a risk even though I cash checks of up to 1800.00 every two week but yet the 1545.00 was a large amount coming from the owner of Bella fresh foods who is multi millionaire. BOA is like a child that wants to do what they want and does not care about others and the well-being of families or our military, I only say that because I held a military account with them since 2008 and suddenly they closed my account this year for no reason and opened a new one to have me pay them money. Bank of America should change their NAME to Bank of ISIS. What a bunch of terrorists.

I'm supposedly a Bank of America "Preferred Account Holder" due to the fact that I've had accounts with them for over 15 yrs. This clearly means absolutely nothing, as service is exactly the same as every other account holder. Wait times for customer service are out of control. I'm calling back to resolve the same account issues over and over again, BOA reps seem undertrained or unqualified to resolve problems, as courteous as they are. Every time I call I am constantly waiting for a representative on average of 30 min to 1 hr.

Last time I did so, I waited for nearly an hour for a rep only to be hung up on, and the process starts all over again! I'm so fed up with Bank of America. They charge me $18/mo for a small business checking account, charge additional fees for check image services. Their service is absolutely horrible, way understaffed. Their customer call back service is a joke as it is intermittently available. When it is there its great but I've called the same service number on several occasions to no avail, having to wait each time a minimum of 30 min whenever the service is unavailable. Totally Unacceptable. BUSINESS CUSTOMERS STAY AWAY!!!

Anytime I visit my local Bank of America on Southfield Rd in Allen Park, MI, it is always understaffed. Whether I am waiting inside the branch or drive-through. It is absolutely horrible the long wait I endure each time I visit this location. I hope they can hire more people. I will be taking my business and personal account elsewhere if this issue persists!

I have trusted Bank of America with my money for years, not any longer. On a recent trip to Europe, a local merchant decided to steal money out of my checking account. The banks has not taken any responsibility for not notifying me of a complete meltdown of my cash funds.

Tries to update billing options with BoA online... I don't use bill pay. Other billing options do not exist on site. Calls customer service because website says this is the best way. Waits... waits... many hours pass by. Waits... waits... more hours pass by. Phone goes from 100% to "damn I need a charger". Still waiting... Highly recommended when calling BoA customer service that you have someone else with you, so you can rotate shifts waiting for a customer representative. Warning stay away from loaded firearms while waiting... as the waiting may induce thoughts of suicide. Which is what they want.

To clarify my involvement in this situation with my boyfriend's Bank of America account: My boyfriend has partial hearing loss following his military service in Iraq. With this type of hearing loss, hearing aid is useless because in addition to hearing loss, there is a constant high-pitched background ringing, which cannot be corrected even by the noise-cancelling hearing aid. The only advice my boyfriend was given by doctors at VA, is to learn to read lips because eventually he will lose his hearing completely. He is not there yet, and for now, as long as he can see the face of a person talking to him he is doing just fine. Phone conversations present some challenge, though. For that reason, my boyfriend prefers texting with friends and family members instead of phone conversations.

When he needs to take care of some business over the phone, whenever possible we usually call together. In those situations, he states his name and assures the person on the phone that he gives me permission to take over the conversation from that point on. We do that for all scheduling with VA hospital, various appointments, as well as to take care of business with banks, airlines, and so on. There is no need to even bring up his military service to explain necessity of my assistance. Usually, as soon as hearing difficulty is mentioned, all the person we are talking to wants - is to hear from my boyfriend (the account holder), that he, indeed, gives me permission to discuss the issues on hand.

We called branch of BoA in Buffalo Grove, IL, on November 11, 2016, to discuss a maintenance fee that was charged to my boyfriend's account. Fee was applied for a withdrawal with a bank teller instead of ATM. This type of a fee is usually being waived on the spot when a withdrawal amount is larger than that allowed at ATM. The teller, who assisted my boyfriend with withdrawal, assured him that there shouldn't be a fee, however, should he notice one he should call customer service to reverse it. The withdrawal took place on September 29, the fee came through two weeks later, at which point my boyfriend was not expecting it to show up anymore so he stopped checking. For that reason, we did not call the bank as soon as the fee hit his account.

We called the BoA customer service at first, but they refused to reverse the fee. Then, we called the branch, located at 1355 W Dundee Rd. Buffalo Grove, IL, where withdrawal was done. We intended to dispute the fee, as well as to ask for an explanation for tellers assuring my boyfriend that there wouldn't be a fee or it would be waived if he called in. Branch manager, **, refused to reverse the fee; she eventually refused to even discuss it with me because my name was not on the account. ** asked for a description of the teller as if that was somehow important. I suppose, as ** was looking at the screen with the transaction we were talking about, she could've looked up the teller's employee number, though. I had to ask my boyfriend for the description and then tell ** what the person looked like.

At some point ** announced that it was too confusing for her to handle a phone conversation with two people (my boyfriend and I) talking to each other on our end. Sorry, without asking my boyfriend about tellers description I wouldn't be able to answer ** question. My boyfriend tried to talk to ** again but ended up giving the phone back to me. Although ** already had all the info necessary to verify that my boyfriend was the account holder and he personally confirmed that he gave me a permission to continue the conversation on his behalf, ** would not budge. My boyfriend tried to talk to ** himself but it didn't last long and he said, "I'm done with this conversation." He then passed the phone to me. I didn't get far either because ** attempted to cut me off as she quoted my boyfriend, "He said he was done with this conversation."

I tried to explain that it meant that he is done because he wants me to take over. But ** added, "He was talking to me just fine and he didn't seem to have any trouble." "Yes, **, he can talk because he is not speech-impaired, he just has hard time hearing you talking. You don't experience trouble during phone conversations and you are projecting that others don't have any trouble either."

Finally, ** said that she did not want to continue with the phone being passed back and forth. She insisted that we come to the bank in person with a picture ID in order to be properly identified. Maybe she suspected that we hacked into an account that did not belong to either of us and decided to call the bank to reverse a fee on an account of a poor person whose account we hacked? Most likely she wanted to get us in to upsale us a different type of account in order to supposedly avoid such fees in the future. Or, perhaps, she was counting on us just giving up. Either way, a branch manager should be able to handle a phone conversation about a maintenance fee.

** insisted that with the type of the account my boyfriend had, the fee was justified. However, we looked at his account activity just a couple of months prior to this incident and there was no fee charged for a withdrawal twice the amount of the one we called about. Next day - Veterans Day, my boyfriend left for work at 7 am; then, from one job he went directly to his second job and came home around 9 pm. Unfortunately for us, the bank's business hours prevented us from going to the branch that day.

Saturday, November 12, 2016, we started with delayed celebration of the Veterans Day over muffins and milk for breakfast. I asked whether my boyfriend wanted to go to the branch and face **. He took into consideration the time the task would've taken out of his day-off, cost of gas that we would've used in order to drive across town to that branch and back, and answered with firm No.

We pinch pennies, we do not eat out, we avoid ATM fees, and we do not sign up for accounts with annual or monthly fees. This was not the first time my boyfriend took cash out of his own account, he was not charged any fees before. Additionally, if the bank teller didn't assure my boyfriend that there wouldn't be a fee, he was fully aware of options where he wouldn't have to pay any fees personal check, or several transactions instead of one large withdrawal, for example.

Over delayed Veterans Day celebration, we thanked the Universe that my boyfriend came back from Iraq alive and in one piece, unlike many others. Although he may never get his wish to hear silence again to come true, he is still able to function. The fee that the Bank of America took out is one of those small stuff we shouldn't sweat, so we'll let it go. I admire my boyfriend for his ability to pick his battles and for his calm under pressure attitude. After all the deaths and despair he witnessed as a medic in the army, by grace of God he remains patient and forgiving. I, on the other hand, am writing this review behind his back. It seems that I am more appalled by ** attitude than my boyfriend.

The purpose of this review for the Bank of America, where we both have accounts for almost ten years, is not to threaten that we are going to take our money elsewhere over a small fee. We'll probably stay with BoA and let the fee be it is simply not worth the trip to the bank, and that is what ** was counting on. However, we have never encountered a manager incapable of carrying a phone conversation. Buffalo Groves Bank of America branch manager - ** - is NOT an asset to BoA. Unhappy BoA customer.

On November 10th I went to the ATM to deposit money into my account. I accidentally pressed the wrong button and when it asked me to take my card it never dispensed out, so I went to the bank 2 days later because they were close that Friday. So I see it's about 10-15 people sitting down with the same problem, so it would be about 45 min wait - I was told. So it's about 3 people in front of me after a while then the manager says 'we don't have any more replacement cards. We'll have a shipment in today.' So you mean to tell me I waited all this time for nothing and came to work late because of this nonsense, you guys should of put a sign up or something saying this machine was out of order the minute somebody notified you guys.

I've been with BOA since my first job, since they took over Fleet Bank and Shawmut before that. I don't know where to begin with the injustices of this company. I'll start with the fact that the average customer wait time is 20 minutes not including the average times you are transferred to a different department which is about 3. I've spent a whole day trying to get answers about a canceled bill pay transaction. It went thru after it was canceled within 24 hours. Made the transaction at 6:30 pm and canceled the next day at 8:28 am. One rep told me it went thru as soon as I scheduled it and there was nothing he could do, another told me it didn't go thru and I could stop payment and have the funds returned right away without being charged.

The problem was that BOA had the company I was trying to send the bill pay to listed wrong. BOA basically told me to go fetch my money... they couldn't even give me the number to the institution my payment was mailed! Meanwhile I've already been charged overdraft fees and the second rep neglected to tell me the funds would not be returned until 3 to 5 business days as long as they didn't cash the check, wait - but she said also said initially that it wasn't cashed - so which one is it? I think the call center is set up to wear you down so finally you give up trying to get answers or justice.

Business owner for over 10 years. Bank America assessed noncompliance fees of $190 on my account which was in the black. I requested an explanation and was denied a reasonable justification for the charge. After an hour on the phone, I was bounced from one person to another a and never received an adequate explanation. Cancelled account and free of these crooks.

I was using my local bank ATM and it malfunctioned on me. I went to deposit money into the machine. The screen showed a different amount and I hit cancel for the transaction. The machine gave me the wrong amount of money back. The machine also took my debit card. I went into the bank right away and filed a complaint. They said it would take 10 days to count the money in the machine. I have waited the 10 days and they said it was not there. I had them count all the money in all the ATM machines in case they looked at the wrong one. Still no money. I asked them to look at the video. Of course they don't want to do that. It will show what I put into the machine and the machine not working correct. I think they are just trying to keep my money. I want my money back.

Bank of America is a BIG rip off, or to say, a robber. On May 6, I had ZERO balance in my Bank of America checking account, and ZERO balance in my Bank of America credit card. I did have few hundred dollars in my saving account. I thought I had removed all ACH and I would not use these accounts anymore. What I didn't know was, three days later, Bank of America transferred $200 from my credit card to my checking account for so called overdraft protection, and after that, every month Bank of America charged me $12 on my checking and $35 on my credit card. I found out this in October, and Bank of America charged me $60 on my checking and $241 on my credit card, with total of $301. By without spending a penny, I owe Bank of America $301, and they didn't want to waive my fees. Bank of America is a BIG rip off on consumer and is also a BIG robber.

I went to cash a check from Allstate. They made wait for almost one hour. Only one cashier there more employees but they just talking and giggling no working. Meanwhile the line was to the door. Finally I got to the cashier then they told me that I have to wait another 30 min. for they can call Allstate. Finally the 30 hour later this rude lady came over and told me that they couldn't cash my check. They keep my wife's atm card. She has to wait again to get it back. Horrible experience. No customer services. I don't know how this bank is on business. I will never recommended in my lifetime. The people that works on the desk they don't try to help out. They're very rude. I am talking the one bank is on Balboa and Genesis on Clairemont Mesa San Diego 92111.

My APR with BOA has been 7.4%. I did a balance transfer last year and all of a sudden they are charging me interest with of 15% APR. I just talked to the manager and he is insisting that I agreed to 15%. My monthly payment has increased from $200 to $331. This is daylight robbery. I have been an a customer since 2007 and with this robber. I hate this bank. I am really pissed off.

I live in Florida and was in an area in the path of the Hurricane Matthew so that meant a lot of people were going through my town and also getting gas and leaving. On Oct 12th, I went and got just $10 worth of gas. My car is old so that gives it a half tank. Also bought paper for my printer the same day. Next day Oct 13th I was in evening class and I check my phone and see I have an email from Bank of America. The email asked did I just charge 1.00 at two locations. I said no and I did the whole process for cancelling that card to get sent a new one and I felt shocked when they asked did I still have my card I looked in my bag and I did so I was wondering how was my card charged when I was in classes all day.

Seems like during that panic someone slipped a skimmer device (after looking online it's something that steals credit card information and it looks just like the card reader on the pump) on the gas pump at the station near my house. I was already reluctant to go there because of the high prices. When I get home to check my account it says almost $100 is processing from a gas station 2 hours away from me and also they tried to buy fast food but luckily Bank of America declined that. The process was pretty easy because I was waiting for a call from them if they needed more information, but Bank of America did their investigation and I had my money back on Oct 19th.

This was the first bank my parent helped me sign up for and I had it since I was 15 and I'm 24 now. I'm going to continue with this bank because I feel protected as their customer.. And also now I will make good use of their feature to Lock my Card because I rarely use it only for gas or small purchases for school and I don't want that to happen again.

We are trying to close an account with Bank of America. This is a custodial account that was suppose to be close when my mother moved to PA almost a year ago. Since I live in Florida I am not longer be my mother's custodian. Several times I called them back to close the account. But they refused. Today I received a bill for $24.00 plus $12.00 service fee, totaling $36.00. I called the Bank of America again. They transferred me Customer Service. Customer Service transferred my call to Vougm ** in the Recovery Department. He then transferred me to an Overdraw Department. There's no overdraw, only fees that Bank of America keep charging for an account that should have been close a long time ago.

I have been charged for overdraft protection of $15.63 that I never needed then I was additionally charged an overdraft protection fee of $12.00. When I called BoA they informed me that it was for activity on the 24th of October 2016. I checked my account activity and nowhere does it show that it was needed. They informed me that in their records it shows it warranted but it does not show up in my Checking Account activity. I feel I was charged for something that I did not do and the bank is making money on that assumption.

Compare Banks & Credit Unions