Bank of America

We are official Bank of America reps, here to help, listen & learn from our customers.

Compare Banks & Credit Unions

Research top Banks & Credit Unions recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I called Bank of America to report unusual transaction in my account. The rep that I spoke to promise she would send me out a claim form and stop this happening which she never did. I taught that it's is how they do business, and that I was taken care of. I had Chase when I was in New York. This happen and they sent me to the branch. The branch had me sign up everything right there and fax it. I got my money back. There is no Chase in Gainesville so I had to join Bank of America. The rep should have placed a stop not only send me out a new card. All she did was send me a new card. I am to be faulted too because I should have been paying more attention to my statement but I was figuring that they had stop it but they did not. On my statement it was reading RECURRING Bank of America was paying so when I caught on it was pass the time allotted time to make a claim but I had called and the rep did not do what she was suppose to do.

I am retired on a fixed income. I cannot afford to lose 600.00. They are adamant they don't want to blame the rep who I spoke to. They are blaming me that I should have seen it. If the rep had done her job in the right manner I would not be out of 600.00. They are blaming me for that. They are now just placing a stop on the account for no future payment to AT&T. I think Bank of America customer service is the worst. I work in a Stock Brokerage Firm for 24 years and if I did that I would be faulted. I will look for a different bank in the coming days. Wicked large company just steal from the poor to line their pockets. The reps are in cohorts with them but that rep needs to be called out and fired. She did not do her job well. I hate everything about Bank of America. They have very bad reviews.

I received a phone call from a 1-855 number stating my Bank of America Debit Card had been turned off. I don't even have a debit card through them so I decided I would call to get to the bottom of this. 40 minutes... 40 minutes on hold to talk to a representative who said they have been receiving issues with phishing and thanked me for my call. I offered the number I received the voicemail from to ensure if actually wasn't them and she told me that she did not have that information. While she was polite, I could not imagine being part of a bank that would do this to their customers. As a non-customer, I will definitely refrain to doing business with them in the future and you should too.

They charged me a $12 monthly maintenance fee even though I had maintained the balance of $1500 per day for the year. Their explanation was they charged me because my account was lower than that from my previous statement cycle. These guys are a ripoff. I want to get rid of them and open a new account with some other bank.

On 12/31/16 I went to the atm machine. I went through all the steps and the cash drawer never open so I reported what had happened and was told on the next business day my money would return to my card and that was a lie. I don't understand it. The machine was out of funds or not in order, the machine should had said this or why was it not service that very next day. So now the story has changed. It could take up to 17 days before I will hear anything. This card is a BOA prepaid card with the unemployment office. I guess if I was a regular customer I would not have this problem.

I received an offer from Bank of America to refinance my current mortgage with them. I applied and submitted all the documents. My FICO score falls in the "excellent" range, no debt except for mortgage, my income is high. In spite of all this, they declined my application. I have a feeling they did this because I asked for a different loan officer after the first person acted and spoke rudely to me. BOA has absolutely no other reason to reject my application. They refuse to answer my calls or respond to my emails.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bank of America?

Of course, I could possibly acknowledge a requested feedback that I might have called on that so mentioned date; I might have had called really to protest how poorly Bank of America treated me as for withheld me accountable for money I had not made in any way because Bank of America actually made most indefinitely sure to charge me more than one hundred and twenty dollars in overdraft fees- that being for owning a bank account with no money in it. Besides the point I was not making any money due to hardships in my career decision. Now I had noted to have the bank account closed. So why in any gods' name must Bank of America insist knowing whether it was I or any other person concerned for money that is entirely not there because money that is negative is actually not any money at all.

You can keep the negative one hundred and twenty dollars. Keep it! Thus so far, I cannot imagine in any way why anyone should have ever wanted to keep such an account. Keep it, Bank of America! Ptah-fooey! So, by no other further means, I demand for this despicable establishment cease immediately communicating with me because not only I am financially distraught, unjustly frustrated and emotionally distressed with the Bank of America but I intensely feel this way entirely; of my indifferent stance: I will have not had to have been answering to anyone in any regards for anything that I should ought to have been held responsible for. Therefore I must then allegedly submit an impertinent admission that anyone who might have been anyone of any importance at all might have chosen to make that call that so mentioned day. Is anyone there at Bank of America in anyway satisfied? No, thanks, you are welcome.

I was sent a check 6 months ago. Now I get a letter from the IRS about false interest reported by BOA. They said the money they sent was to pay the amount just to tell the IRS that BOA was right and I was wrong. Nothing but blackmail. If any lawyers look at this send me a emails.

Bank of America's customer service is awful!!! I have been a long time customer for 10+ years and have never been as unhappy with their service as I was yesterday. Their customer service department does not work to keep customers happy. Recently, misc fee's have started impacting my savings account starting around 3-4 months ago. I've contacted customer service each month for explanations and received a different answer each time. Yesterday, I called again to find out why my savings account had another fee charged when I've transferred money into it for that cycle period? I was told this time that the transfer has to be set up automatically now (previously told I just had to just make a $25 minimum transfer each period to avoid fee).

My savings account has been open for 9 years and has never had a monthly maintenance fee associated with it until recently. When I asked why I'm getting charged a fee now, I was told by the BOA Rep that she "thought" it was because I had a waiver that expired??? Let me add... she was not 100% sure why I'm being charged a fee, but thought I would be satisfied with her unsure answer. In my opinion... that was the most ridiculous answer I've heard so far!! I will be closing all my accounts (5 total) and letting everyone I know to not use this banking institution!!! A 1 star rating was required on this review but after yesterday, I would not even give them one!!!

In August of 2014, I opened an account with Merrill Edge. I completed all required paperwork in my bank's adviser/investor office. I sent $110,000 to Merrill Edge. After a few days, I received a package of information which said "Revise and keep for your records". One page had a place for a signature. I signed it and mailed it to Merrill Edge. My 1st statement comes and shows a balance of $110.00. I called banker/investor asking why there was no activity shown. They hadn't received all necessary paperwork he said. Gave me another set of paperwork which I signed and sent to Merrill Edge. Next statement, same thing. Another package of papers were sent, signed, and returned. Next statement, same thing. During all of this I called and spoke with a representative who state that ALL necessary paperwork had been received. Next statement, same thing.

I finally withdrew money and asked for some type compensation since they Sat on my money for 5 months doing NOTHING to invest it, especially since the stock market was doing very well during that time period. Of course, they refused, saying I had not sent in the necessary paperwork. They are the most discombobulated and inept group of people I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. Do NOT make the mistake of trusting any amount of your money to them.

I wanted to wire transfer a small amount of money to an account that I hold at a credit union. I was told there would be no fee for doing this online, only to be told that was wrong and there was a fee but not if I was doing it on my mobile device. First of all, why is there a fee to take my own money out of my bank account!? Second of all, the mobile transfer has a limit of $1000 a day. Third of all, the mobile transfer did not work, because it is not a wire transfer, but instead an incredibly clunky system of using emails and phone numbers and a third party to transfer money. Fourth of all, if my account drops below a certain amount, I have to pay a fee to BOA. Fifth of all, BOA has started closing smaller branches in small cities, which is why I was trying to do a wire transfer in the first place because the nearest BOA is 2 hours from me. I am closing my account as soon as I get my money out.

I wanted to transfer my direct deposit from BOA to another bank. So, I called BOA during Oct 2016 (don't remember exact date), to understand, if there is any maintenance fee. I was told that no maintenance fee, as long as you maintain $25 minimum balance. But, I was charged with $12 for monthly maintenance fee in Dec 2016. When I called BOA today, they said that "I'm sorry about the wrong information been told. I could see a record that you have called in Oct, but I don't have detail. I cannot be able to revert the money". I told that it is not my fault. Even then, same response received. Bank of America should enable email mechanism so that every response is recorded. Words are dissolved in the air and I don't have any proof of what they said in phone.

I am a customer of Bank of America with 3 checking accounts, 9 savings accounts, a credit card, a mortgage and a home equity line of credit. This is being written in 2016 and not 1996 but they somehow think paper statements are acceptable. For all my accounts except the Home Equity LOC I can download PDFs. For some reason, they will not disclose, they refuse to allow download of PDF. They insist on sending paper to my house every month. Even the mortgage is PDF. I have submitted a request every year asking the same question and each year get a no-answer answer. If you want to do business all electronically do not do business with Bank of America.

Last night, I attempted to use the new Apple Pay feature at a BoA ATM to withdraw cash. I just learned that this resulted in the restriction being placed on my account. I called the number on the screen and waited on hold for 40 minutes only to be told that department is closed. The consequences of this... I had no place to sleep last night. I was on my way to check into a hotel which I was not able to do because of the restriction on my account. I was turned away from the hotel but charged a fee for no-show. All I got from BoA is a sorry. I've been a customer for 20 years! I'm am baffled that they would restrict someone's account simply by using a new feature they offer on their ATM!

I will always let everyone know about my horrible experience with Bank of America. In July of this year my ex-husband and honestly I believe a Bank of America employee set up an illegal savings acct linked to my checking and stole money by calling a transaction an investment. I did not think you could open a savings acct online because I was told twice that I had to come in a branch to open a savings acct. But an acct was open and 19500 was deposited into the savings acct. After confirming with my ex-husband and B of A that the funds were legit, I made a withdrawal. Of course after the withdrawal all strange things occurred. B of A would not tell me anything, they just told me they did not have to tell me anything and reversed the transaction in my savings and took money out my checking. This caused my checking to go into the negative. Today I owe B of A around 6000. I reported them to consumer reporting because they definitely reported me.

They ended up telling me a little bit more. But again how can a Bank basically pretend a transaction is legit when it's not. Yeah I know my ex-husband set me up, I'm actually going to sue him as well. My life got turned around when this occurred. I thought when an account is open online IDs are something need to be shown, oh and not to mention appears another person was linked to that savings acct that was set up a completely different name. But again I was not told this until I turned around and complained to consumer reporting against them. You would think they would have called me about this savings account and transaction when it was open.

I've been a BOA customer (accidentally I might add) for 3 weeks due to an auto loan that the dealer financed through them instead of Chase Bank as I had requested. That said, I contacted BOA after learning of this to request a copy of the car title and lien to register the vehicle. I was informed I had to either send a letter via USPS or fax to do this and it was the only way to do it. WHAT THE **?! I've dealt with many other large banks and NEVER have I had to do anything but spend 5 minutes with a real human to request this information! NEVER! I already hate the bank due to this and I might just have Chase buy out the loan so I don't have to deal with these **hats. The only plus was the customer rep I spoke with was very nice, polite, and sympathetic to my situation and utter shock off. Wow, they do business.

Recently I had noticed 2 withdrawals from my checking account that were not done by me or authorized by me. I quickly notified the bank and took the steps necessary and the bank assured me they wold refund the money lost. I was told they would do an investigation. To my surprise and complete outrage, the bank decided there was no error and took back the refunded money. I called them again and said NO this was not done by me and I do not accept this outcome. After multiple attempts Bank of America refuses to help me or refund the money!! These withdrawals were done completely out of my banking habits over the past 11 years that I have banked with them. If they ever took a look at my history they would know this.

I am disgusted with this bank and will be closing my accounts. My children have closed their accounts and I will encourage anyone else who Banks with them to close yours as well. They do not care about their customers nor do they do anything to protect them. I also had my credit card from another bank compromised the same days and that bank immediately noticed that the transaction was out of the ordinary from my habits and denied access and contacted me. Bank of America did NOTHING!!! Again, I am disgusted with this bank and will never do business with them again! Their "we're here to help" motto is a LIE!

Bank of America is full of crap. I had been laid off and was doing everything I could to keep my account with BOA in good standings. Well my issue came when I had four transactions go through my account. I had enough money for 3 of the 4. The 3 smaller transactions stayed in processing status for two days, then when the 4th transaction was presented, BOA decided that they were not going to process my account accordingly. They elected to run the largest of the 4 through first automatically taking the account into a negative standing and then the other 3 followed.

I called BOA and asked why would they process the transactions out of order? The rep on the phone said that "we do not process by transaction date but the amount." I said "so this is your way of getting not 1 but 4 nsf fees?" She replied "this is the bank's policy." I asked "is there anything you can do to getting this reversed since I have been a loyal customer and as a one time courtesy?" "I'm sorry but we will not be able to remove the fees." I then asked for a manager only to getting a refusal and was told that they were in the morning meeting and no one was available.

I wish I had done a research before blindly switching from Wells Fargo to Bank of America. I was recently a victim of fraud and identity theft through Bank of America. Somehow my account was hacked and an authorized person to person transfer account was opened and all my money was taken. The investigation took over a week but they still have not returned the funds to the new account I opened with them. It is just pending. When I went to close the hacked account at the branch the banker told me they would transfer within 24 hours and to call and close the account over the phone and the door greeter guy who is just hanging around "being friendly" said to me, “Yeah that's why you should only use your credit card.” Now, I did have a secured card with Bank of America for a year but closed it after they denied me a graduation or credit limit increase 3 times. The final time was when the identity theft happened.

Capital One on the other hand not only automatically increased my secured card but approved me for 2 other unsecured cards and I had opened my secured capital One and Bank of America cards at the same time last year. I have been trying to rebuild my credit and to have my account hacked and money stolen out of my Bank of America account was frustrating enough. The hard pulls and credit increase denials from bank of America on top of it made me wonder why I am even banking with a company that cannot keep my money secure, expects me to trust my money in their hands, tells me I should use a credit card because it is safer, then refuses to give me a line of credit tells me that they are not a bank for the little guy. Now I am dealing with the aftermath of new credit inquiries hitting my credit report, filing the police report for identity theft, and alerting all the companies, putting my plans to buy a house on hold.

This whole experience has been a disaster. Bank of America is a joke. When I told my friends and family what I had gone through the personal stories came flooding in about how it had happened to them too. One of my friends had a credit card sent to him in his name with a woman's picture on it. It was sent to him twice!!! As soon as they decided to give me my money back I will have no future dealings with Bank of America and recommend anyone thinking about banking with them to do the research. Fraud and identity happens often!!! I hear Chase is good but I am going for a local credit union.

Bank of America over drafted my account twice in 2 days, charging me twice 35$ fee. I called them 4 days in row and spoke with at least 9 representatives and 3 supervisors. Each call was at least 90 min long. I explained to them that I never requested my mortgage to be paid through Bank of America account. Instead to apologize for their system mistake, all representatives kept transferring me back and forth to different departments. At the end they refused to return the 35$ charge and told me that this was my mistake, because the payment was done online.

All my explanations that I am paying my mortgage, so far 78 times, through different bank were not taken into consideration. The associates kept telling me that they understand how I am feeling, but they will not return the charge. I needed to close that account immediately in order to stop them over drafting my account for the third time. My advice: Never open any account in that bank. They don't appreciate their customers. I had my account for 12 years but they didn't care.

Charges to my daughter's account without authorization and was charged OD charges of $70.00. Amazon refunded the money back into her account and manager Mr. ** in Palm City Florida told us that we would have to call Amazon and get our $70.00 refunded to us. My daughter is a full-time student and is not working. I'm appalled at the way he works with the public. His customer service skills are definitely lacking. Mr. ** representing Bank Of America is definitely a downfall and will be removing both my children's accounts from your bank. I'm very dissatisfied with Bank of America. Telling my daughter call Amazon to have them refund the OD charges!

After banking with BOA for years, being issued 2 credit cards, carrying large balances in my checking account with them, paying all of my payments on time and usually paying multiple amounts of the minimum payment on said accounts. The Bank of America has chosen on their own to close my credit account without prior notice and will not open them back up. I will be closing my checking and savings accounts with them, handle the credit card account situation and never bank with them again. WE bailed them out of a crisis and this is how I am treated. SUCKS.

I had a bank levy. They told me I had 10 days to respond before they mailed out my money to the creditor. They gave me a fax number to fax proof of release. Well my attorney faxed it and I called 4 hours later and they didn't receive it. They gave me another fax number and I had my attorney fax it again. Then I faxed it to both numbers. I called them to see if they had received any of the 4 faxes we sent regarding this time sensitive issue. I spoke to someone in the levy office and they said they didn't receive anything and that they couldn't talk to me because the levy was against my husband, which is a lie because it was against both of us. I had my husband go into a local branch and had them fax it. They were not knowledgeable at the branch either. I called during my lunch to see if they had received the form.

Well this time was funny because they said they could not transfer me to the levy department because as of yesterday their policy changed. So the customer service rep had to speak for me. I waited about 20 minutes for her to come back and tell me that my husband had to call. I 3-way called my husband, she said he had to call directly. All this just to make sure they received a freaking fax! My husband called directly. They left him on hold for 50 minutes. What kind of service is this? It is now the 10th day and I can say goodbye to my money because even though I have been faxing the release for 3 days, Bank of America and it's employees don't care enough to search harder for time sensitive material. It is poor customer service. As a result I am closing my account with them and will NEVER bank there again.

Whilst travelling abroad, my debit card was locked down by Bank of America's security systems. Pretty standard, as I'd expect any bank worth their salt to flag unusual activity. I called through to Bank of America's ATM Debit Customer Protection team and was asked fairly obscure security questions such as my passport number and last transaction amount (in dollars, when I'd been shopping in pounds sterling). After understandably failing to answer their questions, I was asked to pop into a banking centre with two forms of identification. I made the agent aware that this was impossible as I was currently outside the country where there were no banking centres. Seems the only alternative Bank of America has to verify my information is to have me fax* in documents to them.

When I called back in to verify a few details surrounding what they required, a rude lady cut me off and now here I am, scrambling around on my vacation, trying to find a fax in 2016. Of all the antiquated communication systems to use, why on Earth is the largest bank in America using fax? Took me a few hours to locate a way to send the information, and a further few hours for Bank of America to verify my information. Thoroughly unhappy with the level of customer service on Bank of America's part. As this is only the tip of the iceberg in my history of run-ins with this company, I will be moving to a different bank as soon as possible.

Bank of America get me so mad sometimes! I got charge $35 on overdrafting my account, which I understand that is their policy, but I can't believe they don't have any wiggle room for customers that have a good standing record. I will admit I was not aware when it immediately happen, but as soon as I notice I immediately deposited money back into my account. I called Bank of America to see if maybe there was a possibility for them to work with me, but of course the only thing I get is "oh I am so sorry this has happened to you. Would you like us to send you information on how to get alerts".

I know this is just me complaining that I am out $35 for a mistake on my part, but I really do wish they would at least take into account the loyalty in their customers and at least offer a full 24 hours to return the overdrawn amount instead of just until the end of the day. Personally though, regardless of just this incident don't get Bank of America. There has been so many times where they show that they don't care about you. All I have left to say is Bravo Bank of America. You really show how much you care about your customers. You really are just full of it.

Wired money almost 2 weeks ago to my contractor overseas, exactly the same wire I've been doing for the last 10 years. According to bank representatives, the wire was stopped in regulatory review department for more information. Additional information was given 10 days ago, since then nothing has changed: the money is not wired and not deposited back into my business account.

No agent can point to a law/regulation or Bank of America's instructions which allow bank keep someone's else money for almost 2 weeks. Moreover no one can get me an answer what are the review times in the regulatory review department. Everybody says that regulatory review department cannot be contacted. I'm stuck...I went to a branch and they got exactly the same answer as I did. I can't even think about next steps except finding a lawyer who would start a class action suit against this kind of misconduct. Looks like if a bank is short in cash, they can stop let's say 1000 wires 50K each in a mysterious regulatory review, they have 50 min to play with for undetermined period of time. This is crazy.

11/14/2016 around 11 am to 12 pm I brought $8000 in $20 bills to 501 Bridge St Lowell MA to deposit into my checking account. I counted twice each $1000 per group banded with paper belt. The female teller who had a Spanish face sitting on right next to the gate to inside of counter got my cash from top of counter, then brought down to her desk that I couldn't see her hands and arm hidden from the front of the counter. She didn't count $1000 each but unbelted all bills and put together. She walked around, then start counting my bills by a count machine, which I could not see it but only could hear its sound. Then she told me $7920 instead of $8000, which were four $20 bills off.

I told the teller the money should be $8000 and I counted twice each thousand at home. She told me the machine shows $7920. I told her you hide your hands from my vision, I couldn't see your operation. She felt guilty to avoid looking at my eyes. I called Bank of America to investigate this fraudulent at the branch. They put back to the branch to do it.

The branch manager called me telling me they didn't see video record had anything was wrong. The video record was on the top behind the teller, which couldn't record her hands' behavior. I asked the video record of the teller hands behavior. They told me they didn't have it, then they stopped contacting with me. The key points of their fraudulent were - the 1st is hiding their operation from customers' vision; the 2nd is hiding their hands behavior from camera record; the 3rd is they don't do separated investigation from the branch. I hope I can got my money back, but I don't how to do it!!!

I was involved with a scam in August 2015. Multiple payments were made to the money mule who was a BOA account holder. BOA knew that I was innocent but refused to credit funds to me since I wasn't their customer during the scam. I had all the evidence to prove my innocence. Police report had been filed. If BOA was a great bank with strong business ethics, they would have paid me back every single penny I had lost. It was their fault to let criminals open bank accounts with them to conduct money laundering overseas. Not recommending anyone to do business with BOA.

To everyone that has posted here on consumer affairs, let's go with a class action suit. Enough is enough. On October 30th. I had recently opened a new account with BOA and I understood that on new accounts there was generally a hold on checks that are deposited. So, starting in September I made my first payroll check deposit which I receive every two weeks from my business. The first check was held a few days and on the third they released $200 with $800 being held for a full week. No problem. This went on for the next few check deposits and getting irritated from the long lines at the local branch I did a mobile deposit. Lo and behold the funds cleared immediately.

A few weeks later I tried another mobile deposit, nothing. The app stated that the funds were frozen, no reason, no partial available. All funds from check were frozen. I call that pathetic customer service department, they can't explain the reason. So, they tell me I can't cancel it. I have to wait till Monday to see what the system does. OK. I tell them I still have the physical check. If the mobile deposit didn't work I'll deposit at a local branch. That way they'll have the check in hand. Not a good idea...

Walk in to branch 120 miles from home where I was vacationing, explained to the teller the events from the online deposit and said "here is the check. It didn't go through online. Here it is physically. I couldn't cancel the online one so I am presenting the check so we can go through the freeze cycle and not wait three days until Monday to figure out what happened with the online check." Stupid **, looks at me and thinks I'm trying to cash the same check twice. Calls out the manager and they both tell me they don't know what to do. So they processed the deposit and put another hold on the physical check.

Call customer service Monday, major crisis starting to brew, the agent in Virginia was terrific, she understood and released $200 till everything settled. No problem. Hold was on the remaining $800 for another few days. OK no problem. Next check weeks later, online deposit the entire amount clears in 25 hours. Great.

Next check, freeze $800 release $200? Call customer service some ** in a Texas call center and I was told I am a high risk account. I lose it and ask for the manager, one who has been with the bank for 30 years and is managing a call center in a basement off a parking garage in Texas. Very successful career. We go at it and in the rage I said "you know what you should do? Tell my friend whom I work with to put a stop payment on the check, I'll take the $200 out and you guys come looking for me to get your $200 back." Away we go, wrong thing to say to that very successful manager of the basement floor of customer service. It escalated, called her a few choice four letter word that even George Carlin would cringe at. Told her to **... And hung up the phone.

So if any one has read this far this is a warning that Maria is the actual CEO and president of the risk department of B.O.A. She really is. She took it upon herself and froze the $200 that was previously released. I didn't realize she had the authority to do that, that is illegal, it's unethical and it's the same thing as a policeman taking a personal vendetta against someone and using the confidential data base they have access to get even. This has escalated, I filed a complaint within their system, had other agents tell me they see it on my account and can't explain it. Time to take legal action, it might take some time but I will file.

I'm tired of the people of BOA, they are always accommodating my account so it get overdraft, this is happening too much times and the app doesn't do anything for you, is a lie and a scam, they just there to stole your money and sell your accounts. I had it all with this bank and of course I'm going to closed my accounts and move to another one. It's enough!!!

This is the most horrible bank that I've ever dealt with ever. I was told AT&T never received a payment by AT&T. Then I checked with my bank and they had. AT&T stated they couldn't refund my money a week after I cancelled their service because of payment they hadn't received for the deposit. Bank of America stated that they had received the payment. So my account was credited the deposit. A week later my account was taken for the $125 again by Bank of America. Shorting my saving account $125. I'm so pissed off. I work hard to feed my family and get taken for a ride by my bank and AT&T.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

For 200 years, Bank of America has helped their customers, client’s and the community meet their financial goals. Bank of America prides itself in its competitive financial offerings and strong investment in the community.

• Services: The banks services span general banking, credit cards, loans and investment products. Their services cater to individuals and business customers.
  • Convenient locations: Bank of America’s global reach serves 47 million consumers and small businesses with 4,700 financial centers and 16,000 ATMs.
  • Financing options: The Bank of America loan products includes mortgage, refinancing, home equity, auto, business and more.
  • Credit card products: Bank of America has a suite of credit card choices including cash rewards, travel, low interest rate, small business and cards designed to repair damaged credit.
  • Banking services: In addition to the standard checking and savings accounts the company has offerings for students, online and mobile banking customers.
  • Investment and insurance offerings: The company offers a variety of wealth management opportunities to help customers save for their children’s college or their own retirement. Bank of America also offers insurance products.
  • Financial education: Bank of America is committed to helping its customers understand their finances and provides resources on budgeting and financial planning on its website.
  • Mobile banking: Bank of America's mobile app gives customers 24/7 account access with fingerprint sign-in. Consumers can deposit checks, receive mobile alerts, receive cash back deals and more.
  • Best for Bank of America offers suitable banking products for all consumers.

Compare Banks & Credit Unions