BSI Financial Services

Compare Mortgage Companies

Research top Mortgage Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My husband and I filed for a modification and they denied it (a investor owns property mccomick). We filed for bankruptcy and now I am trying to make a payment. Cant talk to anyone. Voicemail is all you get.

After 5 years of trying to obtain a modification from my lender, BSI Financial Services, I was granted one in March of 2016. My 1st payment was due on April 1, 2016 with a 10 day grace period. I sent my payment in the form of money orders, certified mail, on April 2, 2016. On April 15, 2016, I called my loss mitigation specialist, Sandra ** to confirm the receipt of payment. She did not answer, so I left a message and sent an email. I called again on 4-18-2016 and Ms. ** answered. I asked if my payment had been received. She said no. I told her that I sent the payment certified mail and the post office told me that the payment had reached its destination. I also told her that I called MoneyGram to see if the money orders had been cashed. They hadn't. I informed her that I had taken pictures of the money orders after I filled them out, before I mailed them. She asked me to email her the picture. I did. She confirmed receipt of the email.

I called and emailed almost everyday for the remainder of that month asking if the payment had been received. On May 1, 2016, I called BSI to make my second payment over the phone using my debit card. My call was answered by Kyle ext: ** in Titusville PA. He told me that he could not accept my payment because there was a code on my account that needed to be removed by my loss mitigation specialists. I asked to be transferred to my specialist, but Sandra ** was not available. I left her a message letting her know that I was having issues with their system and to please advise me as to what I should do.

Over the next week I called 5 times, but was unable to reach Ms. **. Finally, on May 10, 2016 I was able to reach Ms. ** and she told me that BSI would not accept my second payment because my first payment had not yet been received which meant it was late and I had defaulted on my agreement. She said the agreement was now null and void and BSI would reinstate foreclosure proceedings. I told her that my payment not being received was not my fault and that I had sent it certified mail. She said they hadn't received it yet, and the matter was out of her hands. Later that month, when I received my next billing statement it reflected that my payment had been received and applied to my balance.

I have been trying since May of 2016 to obtain another modification, but BSI has been completely uncooperative. BSI has been trying ever since to foreclose on my home, to the point that I have had to file for bankruptcy protection. I am currently in Bankruptcy. I am not asking for special treatment, I simply want the modification I was promised and worked so hard to obtain so that I may keep my home. An auction sale date for my property has been set for this Friday July 28, 2017.

As a resolution, I am seeking a modification of my loan. I have been told by "Keep Your Home California," a Federally funded program set up by The US Treasury Department that if BSI would be willing to modify my loan and put the amount that I owe as a deferment and not a balloon, then I could reapply with the negative equity as a hardship and would qualify for KYHCs Principal Reduction Program which would pay up to $1000,000 to my lender to help me get caught up on what I owe. Please help. I do not want to lose my home. I am not sure where to go, but after doing research on BSI Financial and their modification procedures, I discovered there are hundreds of complaints against BSI and their business practices. They are pulling this scam all across america and there is no one standing up for the little guy losing his home daily.

On June 6, 2017. I went to the Nationwide Posting & Publication website to view foreclosure sale information about my home. Once I arrived at the site, It stated that my property was to be sold the following day, June 7, 2017. After reviewing the information, I called my loan servicer, BSI Financial and asked to speak to my account manager, Sandra **. I was told that Sandra wasn't available and was asked if I needed help by the person who answered my call. That person was Lazandra **.

Lazandra ** told me that she was an account specialist and worked in the Loss Mitigation Dept. with Sandra **. I told her that I had visited the Nationwide Posting website and that it said my property was up for sale the following day. I asked her if the website was correct and was my home going to be put up for auction on the 7th? She said no. According to her records, BSI had received my request for a Modification and that they had received a complete package. She also said she, nor BSI needed any further documents from me. She told me that because I was under review for a modification, that the sale had been placed on hold, and my property will not be put up for auction the following day.

Lazandra also said that according to California state law, no property can be sold while under review for a modification, that my Loss Mitigation Package was currently being reviewed by the underwriter, and according to California state law, even if my request for an appeal is denied, BSI has to send me a denial letter and give me 30 days to appeal their decision. If BSI denies my appeal, they have to send me an appeal denial letter before my property can be placed back up for auction.

I asked Lazandra several more times throughout our 9 minute and 54 sec. long conversation, Lazandra, are you 100% sure that my property will not go to auction tomorrow, June 7th? She assured me that their was no chance of my property being put up for auction because in her system there was no sale date attached to my property and that the sale had been placed on hold. She told me the only reason Nationwide Posting had a sale date of June the 7th showing on their website was because their system was slow and she had access to the most up to date information regarding my property.

I even asked Lazandra directly, If BSI denies my request for a modification today June 6th, are you saying you still can't sell my home tomorrow because you have to give me time to appeal and resubmit documents? Lazandra said yes, that is correct. Her exact words were We can't place your property back on the market while you are in the appeals process. We have to give you 30 days to appeal, we have to review your appeal, and we have to send you an answer back before we can place your property back on the market because you are in the state of California.

And just because I wanted to make very sure that I was understanding her correctly, I asked once more before our conversation ended, Lazandra, are you sure my property will not go to auction tomorrow? Her answers was, No your property will not go to auction tomorrow because it's under review and it has been placed on hold. She said maybe it would go to auction if there weren't a hold placed on the account, but there is, so you have nothing to worry about. I asked if I could get a printed document that says the sale has been placed on hold? She said, no, but don't worry, your home will not be put up for auction tomorrow.

At about 10:30 am on Wednesday, June 7th., the day after I spoke with Lezandra **, I checked the Nationwide Posting & Publication website to see if there had been any changes in regards to my account being placed on hold. To my surprise, upon reviewing the site, I noticed that it had been updated to now include an opening bid amount for my home and the time in which the sale would start (1:00 pm pst). I immediately called BSI and requested to speak with my account manager, Sandra **. I was told she was in a meeting. I then requested to speak with her supervisor, I was told he was in a meeting as well. I told the person who answered my call (I didn't get her name) about the previous conversation I had with Lazandra the day before. I told her that the website had gone from saying Scheduled sale date 6/7/2017 to listing an opening bid amount and a time in which the sale would take place.

She said The hold on your property has been removed and the request for modification was closed out today. I asked if my property would in fact be put up for auction? She said she couldn't give me that information because she was in a different department and didn't have access to those notes. I asked to speak with her supervisor and she told me that he wouldn't be able to help me either. I asked to speak with her supervisor again and she placed me on hold. After being on hold for a very long time, I was transferred to someone named Daniel **. He said he was a Manager in the corporate office in Dallas Texas.

I explained to Daniel, my conversation with Lezandra and that the woman who transferred me to him said the hold was removed and I was no longer under consideration for a modification. I told him I needed to know if my property will be put up for auction today at 1:00 pm (less than 3hr. from now.) His exact words were Mr. **, let me just confirm with you that BSI is a servicer. We service loans for private investors. Your particular investor happens to be CAM Trust who's the owner of the note. In the state of California, there is a law named the SB-900 law that states that a bank, servicer, or investor can deny the review of a loan modification package if it's sent when there is a scheduled sale date (which is not true). Daniel ** also said We have received your request for a modification and the investor had declined to review it and we are proceeding with sale today at 1:00 pm.

I asked Daniel if Lazandra had lied when she told me I had 30 days to appeal a denial. Was she lying when she said that there was no way for my home to go to auction on the 7th? At that point, Daniel cut me off, mid sentence, and began to get very aggressive and rude. He told me that I needed to Stop talking now if I want my questions answered! He also said Mr. **, you've had your chance to speak, now it's my turn. When I'm done, you can ask any questions you want! He then said, No, Lazandra was not lying. The hold was removed today, you spoke with Lazandra yesterday. She would have seen a hold on the account yesterday because the hold was not removed until sometime this morning.

I then said, Lazandra told me I had 30 days after a denial to appeal. Daniel said, No, thats based on the packet we were going to review you for however, it was brought to our attention today that we have received notification from the investor this morning to remove the hold, we are gonna proceed with sale. I asked him if the sale would be taking place at 1 pm my time or his time. He said my time. I asked for his full name and location, thanked him for his time, and we hung up. I was forced to file a bankruptcy to protect my home. The sale was postponed to June 30. I was not given a full 30 days to appeal their decision. In fact, today is June 28, 2017 and neither myself, nor my attorney have yet to receive a denial letter from BSI. It is my belief that BSI purposely gave me wrong information in an attempt to fraudulently and underhandedly foreclose on my property.

As a result of my conversations with both Lazandra * and Daniel **, I have questions: 1. Why would Lazandra ** tell me that my Loss Mitigation packet was under review with the underwriter if it wasn't? 2. Why would Lezandra tell me that BSI has to give me 30 days to appeal, they have to review my appeal, and they have to send me an answer back before they can place my property back on the market because I am in the state of California, if that was not true? 3. Why would Daniel ** lie about SB-900? 4. Why have I still not received a denial letter from BSI? 5. Why did Daniel ** lie about the investor declining to review my Loss Mitigation package?

I was sent a letter from Sandra ** on April 27, 2017 that stated, my Loss Mitigation package was received and is being reviewed by BSI. A decision will be determined within 30 days from that date. I called numerous times to get an update, but my calls were never returned. However, if I had been under review since April 27th and it takes 30 days to make a decision, how is it possible that the investor decided on June 7th that they would deny reviewing my Loss Mitigation packet? There are too many inconsistencies with BSI's business practices.

I assure you that my statements in this complaint are truthful and factual, however if anyone questions the accuracy of my statements, I would be more than happy to send the videotaped recordings of both conversations. I couldn't attached the videos to this complaint because the files were too big and there was no way for me to cut them into small enough pieces to attach them.

My only goal is to receive a modification. I have sent off another Loss Mitigation package and it is my hope, that this time, BSI will be fairly reviewed and considered my request. I know I have missed payments, but it is my goal to get back on track and repay everything I owe through a modification. I am now able to work with Keep Your Home California, but they do not assist applicants who are in active bankruptcies. My prayer is that BSI will postpone my sale date to August 31, 2017, so that KYHC can have the time they need to review and assist me in my modification and repayment of what's owed. I live in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in an unincorporated part of Fontana California. My mortgage is $1,600 per month with an interest rate of over 6%.

In my neighborhood and in surrounding neighborhoods in this part of my county, a person can rent a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house for $1,600 per month. In fact, the house next door to mine is for rent for $1,300 per month and it's a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom home on an acre of land. That price is reflective of the current market in my area. At the current amount of my mortgage, getting a roommate isn't even feasible. In order to get a roommate, I would have to charge half my mortgage, $800 per month. It would be impossible to find a roommate because you can rent a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in my neighborhood for $700. I need help. If I could just get my interest rate lowered, I would be able to make the payment. I am asking BSI to please approve me for a modification. Thank you.

I recently had an increase in my mortgage payment. I called this company for an explanation and spoke with a female named Jamie at extension ** on July 3, 2017. This person not only could not give me an explanation for the increase, but lied and misdirected me by asking me to go back to the County and ask for a different letter of my new Homestead Exemption. She claimed that the company did not receive this letter that was faxed to them 3 month ago on May 11, 2017.

I called back BSI office in Titusville, PA 1-800-327- 7861 the same day after visiting my County's Office after they told me that letter the letter they had sent me was correct. Jamie had also told me that my escrow increase was due to a tax disbursement that was made back in 2015, which was completely false. I have copies of the taxes that have been paid on my property to prove it. This character of "Jamie" at extension ** was not available, but that was difficult to locate without a last name I was told. So the poor person that answered my call took the heat professionally and took note to send for a correction of my Annual Escrow Account Disclosure Statement (as she told me). Also this person told me that she found the letter of my new Exemption that "Jamie" told me they had not received.

Last year there was another incident with a payment they claimed they had not received. They payment was sent by my bank. Even though I provided them with a transaction number they harassed me with phone calls morning, afternoons and evenings. I had to put a stop payment on the check that the bank had sent and send them the payments with late charge fees included to get them off my hair. I found out on my own that the new escrow increase was due to an increase in my Home Insurance, they still have to correct the financial projection (Annual Escrow Account Disclosure Statement) since my taxes for the year 2017 went down. CONSUMER BEWARE if you have the misfortune of using BSI Financial Services. Keep your eyes open for accuracy for any bill they send you and record the last name of the person you speak to if you have to address any issue. Thanks for reading my review and good luck.

The company I have a line of credit with went bankrupt and BSI Financial assumed the debt. I have received letters in the mail with random charges tacked onto my account without any support or explanation. When I called the number on the letter and asked what the charge was for, I could not get an explanation. My credit rating is excellent. I've filed an official complaint to hold BSI Financial accountable for actions that skim government rules and regulations to protect consumers like me. BEWARE OF BSI FINANCIAL. If you do not question this company's devious methods; you will get mysterious charges attached to your account.

I have been at it with these clowns for going on 2 months now. There is a home and land next to mine that is being sold. Come to find out that my property line goes 1/2 way through their house! So, long story short, we did a lot line adjustment. .60/acre each to fix the boundary line issue and unencumber their title. The lands in question are the SAME... no differences in value whatsoever. Everything is done, signed off by all governmental entities, recorded with the county, etc. But wait!! Because the 'legal' description has changed my servicer - BSI has to do and allow a partial reconveyance of the deed. Basically, they have to 'approve' of the new legal description.

Pretty simple right? NOPE... Lea there won't return calls, you can't e mail them, her supervisor Janell doesn't return calls either. I have even tried to contact their boss, Candice... get a reply... nope... So here we are, the poor folks next door can't complete their purchase of the property until BSI 'get's around to it'... pathetic. Here are some places that we can file complaints with and possibly take it as far as a class action law suit. Let's get this going!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BSI Financial Services?

I am really not sure why this company is still in business. My mortgage was unfortunately sold to them. It should not be okay to all of the sudden increase your payment by $350 a month due to failure to pay the taxes correctly. They assign an agent to you however, that person will not call you back. This company has put me in financial hardship and is a nightmare to deal with.

On 11/16/ 2016 I have received numerous calls from my insurance company declaring that they have not received any payments from BSI Financial. I called and spoke with 5 different reps who refused to speak with me because they have to get another authorization from your office in order to help me. This is unfair and now the insurance company is saying if they do not receive payment my insurance will lapse. On 11/16/2017 ** FAX NUMBER, per conversation on 11/16 with Prisca ** she advised the insurance agent to send her the declaration page so that they can pay it. Per Jerry with my insurance company he has sent the documents by fax and email to her on several occasions and she still hasn't responded. I have the emails showing where she read them but never responded.

I have called BSI from 11/2016 to until 01/2017 when I received another call from Agent Mutual and was told Prisca ** with BSI never sent payment therefore my insurance has cancelled effective 11/2016 so now I have to find insurance because she is not responding. Since then on 03/07/2017 BSI has yet again transferred my loan to another company FAY Servicing. I am asking that someone from your company contact me or my lawyer about this matter. I pay too much money for my home and have no proof that where you all sent my money to. There should be records that I have overpaid you all since no one paid my home insurance which is included in my mortgage.

I have been dealing with BSI for over 3 years now. My mortgage was sold to them by Chase when I claimed bankruptcy. They are a complete nightmare. Their agents are rude and incompetent. When they first picked up my loan they stopped paying my taxes and then they stopped paying my homeowners which was eventually cancelled for awhile. They held a check I wrote for the mortgage one month and then sent it back and said it was held for 90 days?? Really?

Last year's transaction history has months where none of my payments were applied to my principal. They have a section on the history called "other". Some of my monthly payments went into that account and no one can tell me what it is for. This year they decided not to pay some of my interest on my mortgage so when I went to file my taxes I had to call IRS. They told me to use last year's numbers. I just don't understand how this company does not get into some kind of trouble. It seems to me some of what they are doing is illegal. I don't get it. I waited 3 years for a loan modification and the payments are higher than my regular mortgage. If you don't have to use them I'd advise that you do not!

THIS MUST BE THE WORST PRACTICING BUSINESS I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING FORCED TO DEAL WITH!!! Please excuse the caps, but they are an expression of how truly beyond frustrated I have been since this company bought my mortgage from another broker. These people must be stopped and investigated. As customers we must come together and bring some type of action against this company!!! They are playing with my Homeowner's insurance and property taxes just as mentioned in all of the previous statements and this is happening at exactly the same time as the other customers are going through it with this company.

This all started in 2016!!! If anyone is interested in seeking LEGAL recourse against this company, we need to contact each other and find 1 attorney to represent us ALL!!! I hate the day they took over my money for the second time. Yes, I said money. Because they have caused me more undue financial stress in the past year than I have gone through in the entire 10 Years I have been in this property!!!

I have been trying to resolve my account since 2015. My mortgage was assumed in 2016 and the account is still listed in my name. ** does not call her clients back. I am very frustrated. Poor customer service.

My mortgage been sold out from Wells Fargo to BSI only month ago. I called the appointee person Marco but he never care to call me back! To know about my status with foreclosure so I called any one then! Her name was Mary she oh they usually answer back 48 hours later which already been over 48 already! I ask, "Could you check my status?" She said, "Oh the sales date is tomorrow morning and you have no time to do anything!!" I said "how come I just received today the statement saying due date next month? Why you did not send confirmation date letter instead?" She said those statement are just the computer process them automatically. She repeated that nightmare procedure for tomorrow. I couldn't eat or sleep all day all night for this nightmare! They are collection! I'm 71 years old still working my X line side in this house. He is veteran disable!! Any dignity?!

I have never in my life experienced anything like what I have with BSI Financial. My nightmare started in August of 2014. I sent in my monthly payment in the beginning of the month then at the end of the month I sent in September's payment, and then in October BSI said I didn't pay September. We were on the phone with Customer Care and was told the payment at the end of August was put towards principal because you can not make two payments in one month. I now have 1200.00 in late fees that I refuse to pay for their mistake. Every time I call and ask to speak with a supervisor they are always in a meeting and never once have I received a return phone call.

When I finally get the August matter straighten out I receive a bill for a different month that BSI says I missed a payment. When I fax proof that they cashed my check they tell me a different month I missed and never take off late fees that I don't owe, and the kicker is I am now receiving foreclosure notices, and I have all my checks to prove they cashed them and they won't remove them. I have even tried sending my payment registered mail and they got my payment on the fifth, and put a late fee down on the 17th of the month. I don't know what is going on in this company but how can any of this be legal?

My husband & I filed bankruptcy & surrendered our home. We paid out of bankruptcy & was discharged. We started receiving letters & phone calls from BSI Financial Services saying they bought our mortgage from Chase & was harassing us. We explained the bankruptcy & had our attorney contact them. They even showed up taking pictures of our rental home. They called us threatening us all hour of the day & night for over 2 years. It has been six years since our bankruptcy and we have now received a 1099-C from them. This is ridiculous & has to be stopped.

BSI has to be the least customer friendly mortgage holder I have ever encountered. They are slow to process requests for changes. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT HOLD AN ESCROW ACCOUNT WITH BSI - My escrow amount due monthly has changed 3 times in the last 3 months. I'll be glad when BSI sells my loan.

I have lived in my house since 1996. Had purchased it 1999. Of course the first mortgage company sold my mortgage to another investor. Just in the last year and a half, I have been bounced back and forth between BSI and SLS. I was informed that my mortgage is late by one month. I was also informed I had no homeowners or flood insurance on my home. Hello??? This is all supposed to be included as part of my mortgage payment. I had to remind SLS to pay my property taxes. I called on 12/19/16 and again today, because they are telling me they have to review my account and it will take 5 to 10 days. Of course it was reflected on my credit report. I asked them first of all not to say that my call is being recorded in an attempt to collect a debt. Hello? Are you not a mortgage company? Or are you a collection agency? Very rude and degrading I must say.

I was bounced back to BSI in August. So they would only have to review August, September, October, November and December. Can they not look at my account and work with me immediately? Nope! I have to wait till they have time to do it. Why are there customer service representatives? What do they do all day long? Why do I not have insurance on my house? What if, god forbid, something happened to my house? Then what! To top it off after speaking with them yesterday, I opened my mailbox and had a letter from BSI telling me that select portfolio servicing will be taking over my account as of February 2017. What a nightmare! I want to file a lawsuit against these unprofessional mortgage companies. Don't you?

For about a year we had no complaints. Then we decided to change the bank account our payments were being withdrawn from. We filled out the form and sent it in. Nothing happened. Ultimately, since this bank account was a secondary account, we ended up keeping it open solely to accommodate BSI. We lived. Fast forward about 8 months... Out of nowhere, BSI decides they're going to change the date the payment is being withdrawn (from the unused secondary account that we were going out of our way to deposit money to avoid a missed payment). Hello, NSF. We filled out another form to have the date changed back to the original date, and guess what? Nothing happened! They continually (for about 3 months) took payments out on the wrong day from the wrong account.

We gave them the ol' ultimatum and advised they get their crap together or we're going elsewhere. Surprise surprise they couldn't do that either. Now we're here. They are still (3 months later) trying to contact us saying we owe them for their NSF fees from missed payments and fees for next year even though we canceled. I can't believe a 'professional' business would treat any paying customer with such a lack of respect and morale. So if you need home insurance, or any insurance, don't trust BSI. The only part of BSI I trust is the BS.

I got the mortgage with BSI after Chase sold it. It's been a plain nightmare since then. They don't believe in loan modifications. I am disable and they want me to vacate the property as soon as possible. They are sending a real estate agent every week to make sure that I leave the property. They send letters to contact people that never respond to you or maybe they don't exist. Who knows. I will be on the street if I don't get help as soon as possible!

First of all, I give them 1 star because it was required. BofA sold these people my mortgage. If you have a choice don't use them. From the beginning they sent me inaccurate statements then made me pay "trial payments" which were $1500.00 more than the actual payment amount. I ended up suing them because they violated Dodd-Frank.

Condescending/predatory. They just took over my loan. Are late with all paper work. Send confusing dates and addresses. Putting the burden on us to provide ins. information that was on record with previous service. Threats of high priced placed insurance. I have never had a lapse in insurance coverage and am current with home and flood. They sent all payment information after the due date. I do not trust them.

I have been a customer for approximately 3 years. I always mail my mortgage on time yet I have been charged late fees 3 times already. This past time I mailed it on the 9th of the month and they processed it on the 22nd! They are impossible to speak to! Please be of assistance.

My equity loan was transferred to BSI Financial Services from CitiBank in Mar of 2016. This loan servicer has yet to get my statements correct. I was told not to make a payment till they straighten out the servicing on these new loans they took over. I continued to make the payments even though they were nearly $100.00 more than what the payment should be. Finally I get my statement dated 5-10-16 that I did not receive in the mail till 6-7-16, with appears to be a late fee of over $78.00! They didn't mail the letter till 6-3-16. My payments have not been late. So I come on this site to see the reviews. IF CONSUMERS AFFAIRS IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT US, WE NEED TO HAVE A CLASS ACTION SUIT.

Bank of America sold our Mortgage to BSI Financial. At first they were helpful and responsive. Then they started requiring secure funds for us to pay the mortgage. It took months to get them to lift this requirement. Then due to an error at their end they imposed the same restriction and never told me. Fortunately I found it by reviewing my online account or else my mortgage would have been late. My account rep is very nice and tries to help, but when I asked to speak with her supervisor (not because of anything she did) that person was unavailable. I asked to speak with the cashiering unit (the people requiring secure funds) but they don't speak to the public. You can't get a call back in a reasonable amount of time either. They know they can do whatever they want because this is the roof over your head. Stay away from BSI.

CitiMortgage sold our account to BSI Financial. I have been attempting to get a statement and pay off since April and with no results. LAST 2 calls this week. 1st call was told I would be sent payoff right away and no email with response. 2nd call said would request and it could take 3 to 5 business days! Asked for a manager and to no surprise there was not a manager available. Thanks so much CitiMortgage for the company you sold many accounts to and what we have had to go through. I would not recommend BSI Financial to anyone.

CitiMortgage sold my mortgage to BSI and BSI is not a bank. It is a investors. Good luck.

My Equity Loan was transferred to BSI Financial from Citibank. This company has been awful to deal with. I would not recommend them to any Friends or Family! It has been over a month and they still have not established my account correctly. Every week I call and every week I am told the exact same thing, "We are working on your account and it should all be fixed within a few days!" They lie to you, so that they can get you off the phone as quickly as possible.

My second mortgage loan was sold by Citibank to these clowns. The customer service is awful and they insulate the administration so you cannot talk to anyone in authority. I have been trying to get a loan payoff total for over week to allow my new bank to refinance my 2nd mortgage (BSI has a lien on my home) and have been trying to get help from this company, but they do everything they can to stall, hinder and delay. Avoid this company at all costs.

BofA sold my loan to this company and once they did, it's been downhill from there. There is no reason for someone to leave a message to speak with a representative. If the loan is sold, terms and conditions remain the same. You can't change a contract without someone (homeowner) signing off on it. Please shut this place down.

After many of the problems mentioned, I refinanced my mortgage through a bank that does not sell its mortgages. I did want people with BSI Financial to know that when I was still with them, it did help to record every conversation and let them know at the beginning of the conversation that it was being recorded. I also kept a log of all conversations with them. It also helped to use priority or registered mail whenever I had to send something to them. This added additional expense and was inconvenient but it averted problems down the line. Refinancing was also inconvenient, but luckily, the interest rates have gone down which covered the additional closing costs I had to pay. It was worth the peace of mind I now have.

I had previously written a complaint on this company (BSI Financial) and looking at the complaints on this site against them, this company is apparently doing the same thing to hundreds of people everyday! All over the US. My mortgage was sold to these people and all of the tactics explained in every complaint are identical to what this company has done to me. I have been battling a company who has been taking my mortgage check every month, sending inaccurate information on monthly mortgage payment due then telling me payment is short and "your money was applied somewhere else"... I have been battling this for six months now and am extremely angry that no one will do anything to investigate this Company.

Through my research I know these things about this company, they are not a Bank, they are a loan Servicer, which means they are not monitored by the federal government. This company is overseen by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. I have written multiple complaints on their site and any action against this company is based on complaints as far as whether or not they look into them. Anyway. Please please please... Sign into this Site ** and get these stories to the right people. It doesn't take more than 20 minutes. They need to be stopped.

We called our payments in every month last year to be sure they came out via ACH on our bank statements (Hmmm at B of A). I actually sent the statements for the whole year and they had the audacity to look them over with me on the phone and say they weren't there. I am so angry about the legality issues with this. I'm looking for ways to bring them down. They forced us into foreclosing by sending back our payments to us after we proved we had made the payments. Who allows mortgage payments to be sent back. Now we're in arrears and can't ever catch up due to all the payments we claimed we made and they denied. They also charged us legal fees and they say they'll get us some help.

I have called the HOPE hotline here in California. I've already read enough about all the claims being denied by Riverside County. They helped me fill out paperwork for modification and sent it to BSI. It seems to me that it's too much of a coincidence that B of A sells a lot of these loans to BSI and that Riverside County has denied all these claims. It seems to me it would be in their (B of A and Riverside County) best interest to look into BSI themselves before they get hit with a conspiracy charge. I've also wrote to the county attorney for Riverside. They sent me a form to sent to the mortgage fraud unit.

BSI Financial Services Company Profile