About BNC National Bank
In its 30 years of providing mortgages, BNC National Bank has funded more than $11 billion in loans. It focuses on one-on-one communication with borrowers and on expanding its digital mortgage division. The bank specializes in helping veterans and first-time homebuyers with their mortgage loan needs.
- Experienced VA lender
- Has an Apple/Android mortgage app
- Focuses on interacting with borrowers
- Tough to find info on its loan products
- Physical offices in only seven states
BNC National Bank is a full-service bank offering digital banking and mortgage products. It’s a seasoned mortgage lender for first-time homebuyers and veterans. BNC lends in 50 states, but it has physical offices in only a few.
What is BNC National Bank?
BNC is a bank and equal housing lender. It claims a focus on being personable, with experienced loan originators connecting one-on-one with borrowers. The bank specializes in assistance for first-time homebuyers and veterans, and it states it can underwrite mortgage loans in two business days and close home loans sooner than the standard 30 days. While it’s licensed in all 50 states, it only has mortgage offices in seven of them: Arizona, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and North Dakota.
BNC also provides a digital mortgage experience; you can apply for a loan on your phone in less than 10 minutes, then follow up with your loan originator via phone, email or text. Moreover, its mobile app and desktop loan payment center make it simple to manage your mortgage payments.
The bank also provides a host of educational resources to assist you in making informed decisions about your mortgage and to help you understand the process. Several mortgage calculators are available, as well as articles about mortgage basics like VA loans, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), closing costs and FHA loans.
BNC National Bank mortgage services
BNC National Bank offers various mortgage services, especially for veterans and first-time homebuyers; it claims that over half its business comes from veterans. BNC’s loan options include conventional, FHA, USDA, VA, second home, non-owner purchase and refinancing mortgage loans. These loans can be used for home purchase, home improvement, refi, cash-out refi and other situations.
BNC National Bank rates
Many factors go into determining your mortgage rates, including your credit score, the loan-to-value ratio on your house, current benchmark rates and inflation. The result is that it’s hard to specify a set rate from a mortgage lender.
While you won’t find BNC’s rates online, you can use its mortgage calculators to figure out how much house you can afford, whether you should pay points and more. These calculators are meant to be helpful but aren’t intended to guarantee eligibility or accuracy when it comes to your personal situation, however.
BNC National Bank FAQ
- What kind of loans does BNC National Bank offer?
- BNC National Bank specializes in loan options for first-time homebuyers and veterans. It provides a wide array of mortgage products, though, including VA, FHA, USDA and refinancing loans.
- Where are BNC National Bank locations?
- BNC National Bank has mortgage offices in Arizona, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and North Dakota.
- Can I pay my BNC National Bank mortgage online?
- Yes, BNC has a loan payment portal where you can make payments, view your payment history and manage your payment accounts. You can also do the same on its mortgage app.
- What does your credit score need to be for a BNC National Bank mortgage?
- BNC doesn’t disclose this information on its website, but it does ask how your credit is during the home mortgage application process. Although this suggests your credit score plays a role in your application approval, BNC looks at your applications as a whole to determine your loan eligibility.
Is BNC National Bank reputable?
Yes. BNC National Bank is a reputable bank and mortgage lender that can help you purchase your dream home. It’s experienced in helping veterans and first-time homebuyers find the right products and resources, and it offers a quick application process and helpful educational tools. While it doesn’t publish mortgage loan rates or give detailed descriptions about its loan products online, the company boasts one-on-one connections with borrowers, so a representative should be able to answer any questions you may have.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
BNC National Bank Company Information
- Company Name:
- BNC National Bank