1.07/5

1096 Ticketmaster Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I bought tickets to Justin Timberlake's Man of the Woods concert back in February. I believe it was the day the tickets went on sale or perhaps American Express pre-sale. I paid $160 + fees, totally $371.13 for the 2 tickets. I thought the tickets would be hot, having just come off of his Super Bowl halftime show. Unfortunately, the tickets were not selling. There is still a lot of tickets available in Ticketmaster. To my surprise, they DROPPED THE PRICE TO $95 for the same tickets! My friend and I lost interest in going to the concert and decided to put the tickets on sale. We were willing to take some loss since Ticketmaster is selling them $65 cheaper. To our surprise, Ticketmaster would not allow us to list the tickets for less than $160.02. Is this legal? This is so unethical!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

About a week ago, my best friend and I bought tickets to Adam Gontier's acoustic concert in Greece from "Public" stores. We went at Kyttaro, the place where the concert was to be held, about three hours before the event, to make sure that we would get front row seats, since we'd been dying to see this man perform live and it was his first time coming to our country. When the time to get inside came though, the people who were supposed to scan our tickets and see if they were real or fake couldn't do that because, apparently, Ticketmaster had forgotten to send Public the barcodes they were supposed to put on our tickets so that they could be scanned.

So we were waiting there for three hours to get a nice view of one of our favorite singers on stage and suddenly we're not allowed in and have to wait along with some others in the corner for our tickets to be verified. All this, while watching everyone else, even the people who arrived there last minute, get inside before us. Finally, they let us in since they understood it wasn't our fault and I still managed to get my friend through the crowd and get a seat at one of the corners in front of the stage. Concert was amazing (as expected), but this experience before the start of the event almost ruined it for us. If Ticketmaster is to collaborate with other companies and stores and allow them to sell their tickets, they should at least do it right or not do it at all.

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Paid for a concert that I could not even attend & got charged for insurance that I did not ask for on top of that. Bought tickets for the Drake/Migos concert for what I thought was the September 1st concert (Saturday) knowing that I would not be able to attend a weekday event due to school & work. Not to mention, I purchased 2 tickets for my boyfriend and I!!! However, when I went to check for my tickets the night prior to the Saturday show it showed up as August 28th (Tuesday; past event)... I called Ticketmaster and asked them if they can refund my money because I would never intentionally have bought tickets for a weekday show knowing that I wouldn’t have been able to attend due to priorities. Ticketmaster proceeded to put in a lost form to see if my money would be refunded.

Later, that same day I asked if I could possibly get other seats for that same show & again, all they did was put in another lost form just for it to get denied... I was not offered any other seats (my tickets were for section 106 seats 11-12). Long story short, I was not offered a great amount of help with Ticketmaster's services, I did not get a refund for my $269.00, nor was offered any extra assistances or advice for getting other tickets for the same event. My money went to waste & I missed my first concert! I would not recommend Ticketmaster services as it became inconvenience & no help at all! It was a terrible experience with their service and return policy even after getting charged for insurance that did not help anything!!! I would not recommend this service for purchasing tickets!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

We were given Ticketmaster gift cards totaling $150.00. We have tried to use them for sporting events including professional and college games. In every case using a gift card was not allowed, as they are only allowed for their chosen events. Which are hard to find and don't include anything popular. They blame it on partner companies and will not refund the money. This is after being on the phone with extremely poor customer service for more that 2 hours. Get the news out there to not use Ticketmaster and do not give Ticketmaster Gift Cards as gifts.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Warning: DO NOT ever resell tickets through Ticketmaster. I have been waiting for almost a month for them to pay me. Meanwhile they have my money and two happy people have my tickets. Their incompetence is beyond anything I have ever seen. The first two attempts were to an account that hasn't been linked to Ticketmaster in months. Each time I have been told to "update my payment info" but what they didn't bother to tell me is that by doing so I reset the 7 day clock. They are now telling me that I will finally be paid on 9/13... FIVE DAYS AFTER THE EVENT and just over a month since I sold the tickets. DO NOT USE.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I purchased tickets for the Women’s Final at the US OPEN. I selected the section I wanted. To my surprise, my receipt showed a completely different section. I immediately contacted customer service whereby no one was willing or able to rectify the situation. Ticketmaster is using deceptive bait-and-switch tactics to sell event tickets. They also fail to identify that these were resale tickets and hence are not refundable. Purchasing tickets should not be a game of luck and chance. Worst experience. I should not have to go to my banking institution to resolve unscrupulous practice. Will not use them ever. Issue for the FTC.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Today, I tried to buy tickets to a concert in Toronto, Canada. Only automatic attendant was available during working hours. She kept asking for the name of the event, the performer, the date - again and again - but could not understand or find anything. Also, I needed some information, but the voice refused to put me though to an agent, until she finds the event. Finally, the automatic attendant made three offers of seats - and hanged up. There were many other seats available, but I was not allowed to make my own choice. So I cannot buy the tickets, although I want to.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

After searching online for a contact then being purposely disconnected by the automated system I have had it. It is the worst display of service. They offer none. They have their system set up to avoid human communication for a reason and I speculate that is because really they know their service is awful and unjust. I can not believe we have no other system in Canada to buy tickets.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I purchased 2 tickets for OTRII Tour at FedEx Field. Almost $500.00. The seat map was very misleading. Where the stage was shown, it was actually not as far back as shown. When I purchased it did NOT say obstructed view. I buy tix for Beyonce all the time and the jumbo screen is a large part of the show. We were seated BEHIND the screen. We asked to be moved, spent too much time at customer service, thus missing some of the show, and was never accommodated. I emailed 3 times, called and it took a month before I was told my refund was denied. Pure greed for them to sell those seats when you could not see the show! And no disclaimer! Everyone around us was saying the same thing. Ticketmaster is a ripoff! Scam. I will never buy from them again.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I purchased Concert Tickets for Jack White in Phoenix. Unfortunately I have to travel out of town. No problem you think. I can just re-sell them via Ticketmaster. Wrong. I listed them and a few days later I noticed the list was gone. I reached out to Ticketmaster via chat. The agent saw the same thing. My tickets were not sold and were not listed. He told me to cancel my listing and re-post them. Well to my surprise I can't list my tickets or transfer them now as that option is not available.

I then contacted Ticketmaster via chat and the agent told me to wait 24 hours or list them on a 3rd party site. I told him this was a Ticketmaster system issue. He did not care and said to try sell them on a 3rd party site. At this point I want to just transfer them to someone. Can't do that either. So I say buyer beware. I think they hid my tickets for sale as they still had tickets available that they wanted to sell. I will never buy from Ticketmaster again. Very unethical company.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I like many, had vouchers given to me from the Schlesinger class action lawsuit. They had said they were valid until 6/2020. Well first off, I just learned that the Avenged Sevenfold show I used some vouchers for was canceled. They say I do not get the voucher returned. And that is because a supervisor at Ticketmaster has just told me they have met the requirements of the lawsuit completely. I assumed this went on until 2020 as I thought they were providing tickets to the public every summer. So not only are my remaining vouchers I have useless, but the canceled show they won’t even credit me anything even when the tickets have a $20 face value. What a joke.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I bought tickets for a Placido Domingo concert to be held on October 2017. The concert was canceled. I contacted Customer Service to request the refund of the tickets. Customer Service informed me that it will take several days before I can receive the refund on my bank. I realized that I didn’t receive the refund on my bank and contacted Customer Service to inquire about this refund. Initially they told me that the refund has been processed, that I needed to contact my bank to inquire about the refund. I contacted my bank and they could not find any deposit/refund coming from Ticketmaster. Their recommendation was that I should contact Ticketmaster and request a printed/official receipt (coming from the bank) with the Amount and Account used to perform the refund by Ticketmaster.

Since then, I have been trapped by Ticketmaster for not providing the printed/official receipt for the refund issued from the bank to Ticketmaster. I have called numerous times to Ticketmaster Customer Service and they have provided doubtful information citing different dates when they processed the refund. Ticketmaster provided me with a supposedly confirmation number although the bank has not been able to find the transaction/refund with that number.

There is doubtful information provided by Ticketmaster during my calls and emails that I have received that indicates that the refund may not have been processed

I am very disappointed for the long time Ticketmaster has taken to process/confirm the refund and for the attention of the Ticketmaster Customer Service Representative who hanged up on me on a call. I would recommend NO to use Ticketmaster (as much as you can). In addition to issues like this, do you know that you can buy your tickets directly at the box office of the venue where the event is going to take place, and avoid all the expensive service fees that Ticketmaster charges? Depending on the price of the ticket and other aspects you can save up to $20.00 - $40.00 if you buy directly at the Venue ticket office.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I got a presale code to buy my tickets before they were available to the general public. I was under the impression that a presale means you get first dibs on the tickets and the best deals. I buy my tickets in the section I wanted but I'm closer to the top of the section instead of towards the front like I wanted. I accepted that fact because I thought all the front rows were sold out to other presale individuals.

Then, 10 hours later I decide to log on for the general public sale of the tickets and find out that all the front row seats are available for sale FOR THE SAME PRICE! I am pissed! I called Ticketmaster customer service and wait on hold for 30 minutes. They proceed to tell me that I can exchange my seats for other seats for a fee. That would have been perfectly fine EXCEPT all the good seats are now SOLD OUT because I had to wait on hold. I try to get them to do something like compensate me for the lies and deception of the PRESALE event. They say "sorry but the presale event is just so people can guarantee a seat before the general public." Do not fall for the PRESALE SCAM.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Well let’s see. I purchased my tickets. Get into venue. Everything looks good. We get through one of the bands and here comes a gentleman and his son stating that we are sitting in his seats. At this point we have security, managers looking at our tickets. After about 10min of them talking they inform us we have to go to the ticket booth. We get pulled away and taken away from the concert that we paid almost $400.00 dollars for. We missed about an hour of the concert having to deal with their mistake. They finally get it straight and we heard back to outlet seats.

I wanna say not even an hour goes by and a larger group comes by and states that they have to whole row and that we are sitting in their seats!!! At this moment I’m so upset and cannot enjoy the concert. We get pulled again only this time they don’t have a clue what is going on. I missed majority of my concert thanks to them reselling my tickets. Worst experience with them ever. I would never buy from them and will tell my family and friends not to purchase from them!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I bought some tickets and needed to either change the date or get a refund, they couldn’t help me at all. They told me I can resell on their partner site but still couldn’t seem to list my tickets. I tried asking for assistance in getting started and they told me exactly what the instructions told me to do in the FAQ section of their website, so long story short I’m stuck with tickets I can’t use and they offer ZERO help in any way. I will never use Ticketmaster again and I will be sure to never use any partner site they own either. Poor customer service equals no business from me.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

On August 5, 2018 I logged on to the Ticketmaster website to look for a theater ticket for Hamilton in New York City. When I got to the day I was interested in August 23, 2018, I saw 2 Center Seats Available orchestra midway between front and back of the orchestra. I requested one and after providing all necessary information for purchase while waiting for the purchase confirmation, the computer froze. I relogged on to the website to now see that neither of those tickets were available but 4 others were available in row D Orchestra left for the same price and the seat would be between numbers 17 and 21, the specific seat assigned after purchase. I completed the purchase and received seat number 21. When I went to print the ticket it said “partial view.” I was in shock as there was no mention of partial view for seat numbers 17-21 when I purchased the ticket.

It took several attempts to reach customer service by telephone the next day. I told them that I did not want a seat with a partial view and would never have purchased it had I known. The 1 customer rep and 1 supervisor I spoke to refused to refund the ticket. I find it unscrupulous that they should sell a ticket without making the buyer aware that it was a partial view. Would I have spent over $700 for a partial view ticket? No, I wouldn’t. Beware of what you purchase on Ticketmaster. This horrifying experience makes me question their credibility.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I bought 2 tickets to see Foo Fighters in Toronto, Canada months in advance through what I thought was a trusted reliable website TICKETMASTER - Canadian version of. PAID $587 for ground level 8 rows from the stage in seats apparently. Figured it was a lot of money but this was going to be worth it. We didn't rush to get there because we had seats. We arrived and when we presented our tickets we were told that we did not have seats. The general admission area was full and we had a terrible location. If we'd known we didn't have seats we would have arrived much earlier to get closer. This seemed like a lot of money for just GA and found out that I could have purchased the tickets the same day as the show for $100s less than I paid months in advance.

I contacted ticketmaster.ca to complain afterwards and they told me that I had purchased verified fan tickets and that the fan sets the price. This was not clear/visible in any way when I bought the tickets. Also there were seat #s & row# on my tickets which is fraud. If Ticketmaster is allowing this on their site it's on them. I hope these reviews will do something. I feel like I'm wasting my time complaining. I wish the entertainers would do something about this because we lowly poor fans don't have the resources to take action like they do.

Original review: July 31, 2018

My mother in law bought four Panic! at the Disco concert tickets in Deluth, Georgia (3 hours away from where we live) for my niece and her friends. She bought the tickets, the money was taken out of her checking account and we printed the tickets as directed. They drive to the concert, and are refused at the window and told tickets were void. Had to buy tickets there! (AGAIN!)

Talked to Ticketmaster today and was told they cancelled the tickets (two days before the concert!) because there was a problem with seating and they tried to contact us. No email was sent, no call was placed. It will take 10 days for the money to be refunded. It’s absolutely ridiculous my mother in law (who is in her 50’s) had to deal with this from a reputable organization. They should be ashamed! I wish someone from corporate would contact me so I could let them know exactly what I think.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I participated in the Verified Fan Program, in which I watched hundreds of hours of video and bought merchandise, to earn a place in line for the concert in Atlanta Georgia. I have a copy of the webpage that stated that my place in line was good ONLY for the Atlanta location that I had been working for. Once I was given the time and link to purchase tickets in Atlanta, I went online and bought tickets immediately. They created a sense of urgency, so I quickly bought the tickets from the site that they had sent to me based on me working for tickets in Atlanta.

As soon as I checked out, I looked at the tickets and saw that they said Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on them. I immediately contacted Ticketmaster but there was no way to contact them by phone. Once I sent an email, I was told that someone would get back to me within 72 hours. After 72 hours, I was told that they were busy and would get back to me within a week. Once someone got back to me, I told them about the error with their website and asked to exchange the tickets for the correct city that I had been working for.

They said that this was an in demand concert and that they would not exchange them, even though the error was their fault. Ticketmaster said that I could list the tickets for sale on their site and I immediately listed them for sale. However about 2 months ago, I received an email from them stating that they had removed them from their site. They told me that I could list them on TicketsNow, which is affiliated with them. I listed them and have been attempting to lower the price so that I can at least get a few dollars for them, instead of losing the entire $900. However, Ticketmaster will not allow me to list these tickets for less than $161. They are holding me hostage and not even allowing me to resale tickets that I already paid for. Ticketmaster should be ashamed of themselves and we will never buy another ticket from them.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I don’t have a question. I have a complaint. When I bought my tickets my seats were supposed to be in the middle row, when I presented myself to the game I was in the last top row. Your website had a sketch of the stadium that was false information. Not only was the sitting a problem, but also when I purchased my tickets I had to pay for parking and when I got there my parking was in a golf course all the way to the back. It took me two hours to get out of the stadium after the game was over. I'm very unsatisfied with your service and your fees are ridiculous, I paid almost $300 and was scammed by your website according to the place where I was going to sit down.

At the event I met a few other people that bought tickets from your website with the same problem and even a lady who had tickets for row that didn't exists at the stadium row 88, the last row there is row 77 which was where I was sitting and according to your website my seats were supposed to be in the middle area. I will never buy tickets from your website again. Your prices are ridiculous. Other websites like StubHub were Selling tickets for a much more better price and the tickets were not a scam unlike yours. I will make sure to notify Google and other several websites about my experience, I will never recommend this website and will go ahead and file a complaint with my bank. I will post this msg on social media because you guys are scamming people. Your website cannot be trusted.

Original review: July 26, 2018

Ticketmaster is horrible. I bought two Rod Stewart concert tickets a few months ago and had to cancel my plans a week before the event due to my friend's illness. Ticketmaster does not refund tickets... So okay. What they do allow, is to let you sell your tickets on their website... BUT, they only allow you to sell them for FACE VALUE. So, you have many other sites (StubHub for example) that are selling the same tickets for a MUCH LOWER PRICE, so now, you can't compete.

One day before the event I got an email from Ticketmaster stating "your tickets haven't sold, you might considering lowering the price..." Laughable! They won't let you lower the price! (I even chatted with a customer service rep from Ticketmaster who confirmed, no they don't allow price reductions!) Just two days before the event I listed my tickets on StubHub and was able to sell them, but Ticketmaster was useless for this. Bad business practice Ticketmaster! Never again!

Original review: July 23, 2018

Completely ripped off on 2 sets of duplicate bookings due to failures with their website. Their 'policy' is only refund if the gig is cancelled, how handy is that. Went through the complaints process. No help whatsoever. Will NEVER use this horrible corporate money making screw the little guy organisation again.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I've been a fan of Twenty One Pilots for many years and when they announced their new tour I immediately opened the Ticketmaster website and watched the timer go shift from days to minutes. I was redirected to purchase the tickets because I received a pre-sale code and when I purchased my general admission tickets, Ticketmaster swapped them for seats on the top balcony in the stadium all the way in the back. After trying to contact them for over an hour, I was told there was "nothing they could do about it". I called the next day and they instead said that I had "two choices; to exchange the tickets the day the general on sale comes or get a refund on the tickets entirely".

The next day I called again and another person told me I was "required to purchase another ticket in addition to the order". I called again that same day and someone else told me that was "untrue and it's required to pay another $10 per ticket on top of the already over $300 purchase. Today I called them and they said "no refunds are provided and there is no exchange available". After yelling at the manager he barely agreed to cancel my order and told me I would get my money back in over a week. Never, ever, ever using Ticketmaster again. I can't see my idols perform because I don't have a lot of money and Ticketmaster messed up my order and almost left me with empty pockets and left me with no tickets to attend a concert that I have been waiting for since the past year. Please don't trust these people. Don't use their website. Don't use this platform unless you want to be manipulated and mistreated.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Sign up to get early access for tickets because you're a real fan! Yea right, they only open certain sections of tickets are there are already people reselling them for 4x the price! If you can only buy 4 per person then how are their whole rows being resold! Ticketmaster is the lowest of low, and doesn't give a crap about fans.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I paid over $1,000. for two VIP tickets for Skynyrd. Only because it was the farewell tour and I've been a fan since I was a teenager. We're suppose to receive the two tickets and they "fanbeat" was suppose to mail us memorabilia... to this date have not received it and probably never will. Then they send us an email stating "we're not allowed to ask for an autograph"... Um, what's the purpose of a meet & greet??? This company is such a scam artist and someone needs to start a class action lawsuit. Never again. I've learned that Ticketmaster has loopholes and the consumer gets screwed.

Original review: July 8, 2018

Purchased a ticket yesterday that was listed at $24.00. When I got the email with receipt, I noticed the total was $42.00. A total of $18.00 on hidden fees. Tried to find a way to contact them to cancel the order but when I emailed them, I got a message letting me know that they will contact me within three business days which is useless as the event is today. My advice, go directly to the event venue for tickets and STAY AWAY FROM TICKETMASTER. It’s a total RIPOFF.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I order one ticket for the Jay-Z and Beyonce OTR II tour when they open the second date for the Atlanta. On 06/27/18 I went on to Ticketmaster to see that they open a 2 new section Club Carter VIP and just a regular Club Carter. So I called in to upgrade my seats to the regular Club Carter. I spoke with a total of 6 people 5 being Ticketmaster reps. The first rep told me that I could only upgrade my ticket online, I knew that was wrong because online it says I would have to call in. So I ended the call and call back in and got another rep. I was on hold with her for 30 mins. She kept checking back in saying that she was trying to grab the tickets. The last time that she checked she told me that she couldn't get the ticket and she didn't understand why she couldn't get it for me and for me to call back later to see if the next rep can get it.

I called back in and the next rep said the same as the previous rep but she told me I would have to call Live Nation to do the upgrade or get a refund. She gave me the number and I called, turns out that she gave me the wrong dept number. So I got the correct and I spoke with the rep from Live Nation and she told me that she didn't understand what Ticketmaster told me to call. They are only handling the VIP section. She told me to call back and ask to speak to the supervisor and not let them transfer me to the VIP department because it's nothing they can do. I called back into Ticketmaster and spoke with a guy and he act as if he didn't care at all to what I was saying when I said that I would like a refund. He says I couldn't get one to just resale the ticket back on Ticketmaster.

I ask to speak to his supervisor and transfer me to him. Supervisor gets on the phone and I had to tell him everything over for the 6th time. Only for him to tell me he couldn't do it however he say if the rep told me that I could get a refund then they will have to give it back. He ask what rep said. I told him. I gave him a call back number and he said they will playback the call and they will give me a callback. I've never received a callback from anyone.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Dealing with Ticketmaster was a waste of time. Calling their "customer service" with an ticketing issue was useless. Their reps on the phone were totally unhelpful. They seemed to just want to end the call. There was clearly no interest in resolving ticketing issues. Their second level strategy seemed to be to put the call on lengthy holds. If you need event tickets, I recommend avoiding Ticketmaster if at all possible. If you can, buy at the box office or through StubHub or other online brokers; that's definitely the way to go. Be warned, with Ticketmaster, when there was an issue, they made it clear to me that they had no interest whatsoever in resolving it. Fortunately, there are no other ticket alternatives.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I bought tickets for a concert in Seattle... and sold 3 of them thru Ticketmaster thinking it would be the best way without getting ripped off. BIG MISTAKE. It has taken weeks... and about 6 DIFFERENT customer service people to figure out this problem. It was supposed to be as simple as entering your information to be credited... but none of them could figure out what the problem is. I even sent them two credit cards and a voided cheque to deposit the money. 7 people later, they decide they will just mail me a cheque. NEVER EVER again will I sell on Ticketmaster. StubHub all the way baby!

Original review: June 13, 2018

As a veteran, I am a member of VetTix, an organization that offers free tickets for numerous events at various venues for a very minimal handling fee. Normally the tickets are available on a box office will call basis or a print at home basis. This past week I obtained tickets for an Arizona Diamondback baseball game. The offer was processed through Ticketmaster. I received an email from Ticketmaster that basically said that the tickets would only be available online, non-printable, by showing a barcode on your cell phone at the entrance gate. Last night we arrived at the ballpark, I opened the email and when I clicked on the "Claim your tickets" image the screen went blank. Panic! I attempted to call Ticketmaster and after struggling through their "automated" system finally got to the talk to an agent standpoint - and was told there was a 15 minute estimated wait time!

Now let me digress a minute to elaborate on the situation. I am an 82 year old Korean War veteran and had invited my niece and her boyfriend who were visiting us from out of state for the day, along with my daughter to the game. I consider myself fairly computer savvy but confess to having difficulty with my cell phone at times. My daughter took over at this time and managed to get an agent immediately. But the agent wanted the last four digits of the credit card that had been used and the phone number that had been used along with the order number. However, we had not used a credit card or phone number with Ticketmaster as our transaction had been with VetTix. The agent therefore could not help us.

We eventually met with a customer representative from the Arizona Diamondbacks who using the Ticketmaster order number, that we had, was able to print the tickets. She told us that Ticketmaster was attempting to go further paperless and yes, they were having problems with their new system. This is not widely divulged and is of no help to the people who have this problem, especially if you are not computer savvy.

Ticketmaster expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Ticketmaster has been the go-to place to find great concert and event tickets for two decades now, and recently it joined with Live Nation to make the experience even better.

• 3-day returns: Send your tickets back within three days of purchase (at least a week before the show) and get a full refund.

• Resell marketplace: If you're too late for a refund, sell your tickets in the Ticketmaster fan-to-fan marketplace.

• Mixed listings: Search this website for music, sports, theater, family events and VIP events.

• Ticket deals: Search through the Deals page to find great offers on featured events.

• Credit card payment: Ticketmaster accepts Visa, Mastercard, Diner's Club, Discover and American Express.

• Best for: Ticketmaster is a great site that is best for concert-goers, gift-givers, sports enthusiasts and theater aficionados.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs