2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites

3.4/5 (748 ratings)

About Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

I purchased a parking add on for a family event in Nashville. On the ticket purchase it said Pinnacle Parking and gave the address to Bridgestone Arena. When I showed up 40 minutes early, the security guard told me to view the ticket details because Bridgestone parking is not called Pinnacle parking. I sat in traffic 30 minutes driving my 3year old through the drunk Broadway with a bunch of ** mommas bouncing their butts on party buses. The parking was a mile away so I gave up and parked in the parking garage across the street from Bridgestone Arena at $10 less than what I paid. We got in the doors and were in our seats 5 minutes late.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Folks, please don't do business with these con artists as that is what they are! They do not honor their word even if it is written in email. They will never refund you anything they owe you. You cant even speak with them over the phone. They will email you (maybe) a week or so later to give you the same spiel. They asked me to buy a second set of tickets for the same event because I wanted to change the date. They stated they would refund me the original as long as I send them the order # of the replacement I made. Yeah right! Now I have $1,000 of Mickey Mouse tickets. Terrible company!!

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

My first time wanting to see Jeff Dunham. I purchased my tickets 4 months in advance to see them get canceled due to Covid. The show was rescheduled several times them (Ticketmaster) stating that the tickets were still good. That is a total lie! My account now has no tickets in them and we have tried several times to know avail to reach them either by fan email or phone. They have made it impossible to get your money back or get the original tickets for the show. So now we're out $250.00. We will never ever go online for tickets ever again. The rating system is also terrible. They should get minus stars.

John **

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

They have hidden service fees that you can avoid by buying tickets for events directly from official websites of the events. The response process to questions is too slow. I bought ticket to the circus and it was canceled two times and the refund I got was delayed by one week. They promise to refund within 30 days but it was 40 days.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

We have to take this company down, they absolutely are the worst!! You can’t get a hold of anyone if you have an issue. They are absolutely the WORST!!! Stay away from these type companies. I had an issue with my tickets and ended up losing them because I couldn’t get anyone to get back with me before the event started. If you call, there is no way to get a representative and if you email, they won’t respond. They SUCK!!!!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

** UI and ticket booking experience. DO NOT USE. The Website says my gift card is not transferrable. Also while booking they do not ask you the receiver's address and name. We usually buy gift card for others right? The CEO should look into the UI of the website, awful. Before buying the ticket, they don't say which tickets are transferable and which ones are not. The gift card is non-refundable. Total SCAM website.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

I pd $1200 for 2 tickets. $400 of that was for bogus fees. I wasnt able to go to concert. Sold the tickets on Ticketmaster for half the price of what I paid and never got the money. I have been trying to get a hold of someone for Ticketmaster for 3 weeks. No email returns and when you call you're on hold. Don't waste your money buying from these scammers.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I sold my tickets on Ticketmaster and they never gave me my money. I called over a dozen times, sent numerous emails and spent hours on hold. No one could ever help me. They tried to pass it off and say a supervisor would call me back within 24 hours but no one ever did. They would not transfer me to a supervisor. This company is a total joke and scam and you should NOT EVER use them or their co-company, Live Nation. I will be getting my legal advisor involved and I will write reviews everywhere warning people NOT to use them.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

We purchased tickets to the .38 Special Concert to be at IP Casino in Biloxi, MS in October, 2021. The concert was postponed. We requested and were approved a refund....that was on JUNE 13, 2021. We can't get an answer from anyone when we'll see our money. Ticketmaster is useless. They say when the concert organizer releases the money refunds will be issued but they have no idea when that will be. They refuse to give any information about the organizer, preventing me from contacting them. I've even contacted IP Casino. They reached out to Ticketmaster and got the same crappy line. TICKETMASTER INDEEDS SUCKS!!!!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

In October of 2019 I purchased 2 tickets through Ticketmaster to the Kenny Chesney concert in Inglewood, CA for my sister in law. I paid $326.70 for these tickets. The concert was cancelled due to Covid. Starting in February, I started requesting a refund from Ticketmaster. Every week for the last 8 months I have tried calling them, texting/chatting online, and emailing them, all to no avail. The only email I have received from them was a page where I could complete a survey. When I clicked on that, all I got was a page that said "This page isn't working!" I reached someone about two months ago on the phone and that person told me I had to purchase a Ticketmaster gift card at the store and they would load my credit onto that card. What??? I tried to explain that I just wanted a refund, because my sister in law was tired of waiting, but was told that is all they can do.

In the meantime I was sent a no-reply email telling me the concert has been rescheduled. I continued to call, chat, email Ticketmaster that I still wanted a refund and still no replies. I am getting incredibly frustrated and angry with Ticketmaster and will never purchase tickets through them again. Their customer service sucks!!

Ticketmaster author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Ticketmaster has been the go-to place to find great concert and event tickets for two decades now, and recently it joined with Live Nation to make the experience even better.

• 3-day returns: Send your tickets back within three days of purchase (at least a week before the show) and get a full refund.

• Resell marketplace: If you're too late for a refund, sell your tickets in the Ticketmaster fan-to-fan marketplace.

• Mixed listings: Search this website for music, sports, theater, family events and VIP events.

• Ticket deals: Search through the Deals page to find great offers on featured events.

• Credit card payment: Ticketmaster accepts Visa, Mastercard, Diner's Club, Discover and American Express.

Ticketmaster Company Information