2.8/5 (848 ratings)

About Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?

Original review: Jan. 28, 2023

I bought my tickets on Ticket master and they decided to change seating and told my boyfriend that they were sending the tickets back to me. And that we will be closer. That was not the case. They just canceled my tickets and I can't afford to pay again and can't wait 30 days for refund either. Ticket master will screw you over any way they can!!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

The taxes that Ticketmaster adds to a ticket price is absolutely ridiculous. Two $23 tickets plus fees is $69 - a 50% upcharge from the advertised price. Worst is that if you want tickets to an event, you have no choices. There really should be some laws created regulating this practice.

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2023

Organization is a scam. Thought I bought tickets after providing all my credit card information. No confirmation, no tickets. Have no idea how to make sure my credit card was not charged for an event I was not provided a ticket for. Really want to go to this football game so going to try another site.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2023

Bought tickets to an event scheduled on Sunday. Tickets were purchased the Friday before event. Paid with PayPal on Ticketmaster website. Ticketmaster took my money, and then canceled my tickets. Their excuse was I violated the terms of service. When asked which term of service I violated, the response was a link to their website as they could not give me an answer. I asked how long until I was refunded my money and they said 30+ days. 30+ days for their screw up. No email, no nothing stating my tickets were canceled. Figured it out in line for the event. Had to walk to the ticket office and purchase other tickets and missed half of the show. Not a happy camper with Ticketmaster and definitely do not recommend working with them anymore.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2023

If there was minus 5 stars I would choose that. Horrible time transferring mobile tickets to my elderly parents' international phone - ABSOLUTELY NO HELP FROM TICKETMASTER other than their robot response - NO THANK YOU!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2023

I will never ever buy from this fraud website. Don't be happy if you see a cheap tickets because surprise surprise, Ticketmaster.com is here to collect more than 100% of the ticket value for taxes, air that you will breath, that tax, this tax, the tax tax, the tax for the tax tax... In closing, if you see something that you like for $50, expect final cost of over $100. NEVER again ticketmaster.com

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

All I want to do is print tickets for an event. Ticketmaster refuses to respond to my questions, and refuses to provide any means to get tickets that I paid close to $200 for -- because of their exorbitant service fees. But they provide NO service -- none. They insist I use my phone, but that is only so they can steal personal information to make a profit on-- they know it, and everyone else does -- why do businesses like Ticketmaster think that the world is "Customer's SERVE-US" - rather than "Service???? Pathetic.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

I am mid age and this was my first time trying to get tickets. When I google and try to look for tickets, there are some showing up as $49.04, so I would click it and it would bring me to Ticketmaster, and on the page it says tickets are not available and the concert has been canceled! What is going on? And how is someone suppose to purchase tickets for less than $40,000? This is craziness. I'm so frustrated and upset. How is this so complicated!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2022

It’s a hassle to set up a profile and navigate their site, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. This may sound obvious, but It’s not an issue with any other service I’ve ever used: don’t order tickets through the mail. I ordered a gift card including express shipping. The card didn’t arrive. After two weeks, I contacted Ticketmaster asking for a refund on the shipping and to send it to me via email. They refused to do either, saying that the card was already printed and that it would be mailed to me express in 1-3 days. Now it’s been almost a month. No tickets. No express shipping. No refund of any kind, and nothing but attitude from the customer service people, saying that the card is already “printed”. It doesn’t do me any good if it is printed and I don’t have it.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2022

We attended the Dec 28, 2022 show at 7 pm.

- The seating did not match what was shown in terms of the size of the stage relative to where the seats are placed. Ticketmaster disappointing as usual and we had roughly 20% visibility slightly less because of the decor and curtains on either side.

- Had to lean left most of the show to see as best as I can, hurt shoulder/neck.

- No live orchestra/band, the music is a recording.

- They installed a new row 3 rows behind us 10 minutes before the show started and let people in 5 minutes into the show.

Ticketmaster author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Ticketmaster has been the go-to place to find great concert and event tickets for two decades now, and recently it joined with Live Nation to make the experience even better.

• 3-day returns: Send your tickets back within three days of purchase (at least a week before the show) and get a full refund.

• Resell marketplace: If you're too late for a refund, sell your tickets in the Ticketmaster fan-to-fan marketplace.

• Mixed listings: Search this website for music, sports, theater, family events and VIP events.

• Ticket deals: Search through the Deals page to find great offers on featured events.

• Credit card payment: Ticketmaster accepts Visa, Mastercard, Diner's Club, Discover and American Express.

Ticketmaster Company Information