Compare Ticket Websites

Research top Ticket Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Purchased my tickets back in mid May for Panthers vs. Redskins Monday night game. Received an email from ScoreBig on 10/30/16 that they have sent my contact info to supplier of my tickets that tickets may be invalid. So I contacted supplier and they are invalid due to ScoreBig not paying them. Now I am fighting with credit card company to get charges reversed so I can then purchase direct from supplier. Used them last year with no problems. I will not be returning to them for any future purchases. Buyer beware!!!

ScoreBig allowed me to get NFL tickets for the Atlanta vs Carolina game. I definitely recommend using this service. Everything went well without a hitch. Definitely would recommend to anyone wanting to get tickets at a great price! I was able to pay using my credit card for my NFL tickets. The transaction was very secure and quick and efficient. I got confirmation after my payment went through.

The cancellation policy does not allow you to cancel if you change your mind. All sales are final so make sure you are intent on going to the event you purchase tickets for. Since there is no cancellation policy there are no refunds. There is nothing you can do to get your money back.

A great deal on tickets so I could afford more in the long term than I normally can for a year's time frame of events which makes me happy. The payments were varied enough that I could pay what I could as I went so that I had no stress thru the month on my bills in general so that I was all good.

Online, I was offered sports, theater, and concert tickets. I selected concert tickets because there was a group of singers that I have always wanted to see. I arrived at the Amphitheatre and quickly and easily founded my seat. The concert was more than I expected and I had a wonderful experience. Depending on where I wanted to sit, tickets range from a price of $110 to $80. The seating was from orchestra left/center/right, and the lawn. I selected a center seat which was the lowest price, but it had a great view of the group I wanted to see. If the event was cancelled by ScoreBig, I would receive a credit to my account or a refund issued in the same way it was paid, i.e. refunded back to my credit card. If I wanted to cancelled or made an error in my selection no refund/credit would be issued because all transactions are final. So, I just was careful in my selection and made sure everything was correct before I purchased my concert ticket.

The offered selection is helpful because it allows the customers to know what is available and what is not. It is allow us to choose our seating. The payment options is also great because they accept all forms of payments. The only issue I have with the payment option is the convenience fee. The cancellation policy is also great because it gives the customer the option to cancel it within a certain hours in case the customer change their mind. I like the refund options since you can choose to get a refund back to your original payment or a credit for future purchase with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ScoreBig?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

They offered a huge variety of different tickets, and this is what helped me to join this company and be proud to be part of the community. There is no need to worry for what you pay with, because the company provides several different methods of payment to keep you happy and entertained. I have never cancelled a ticket I have ordered, but I am sure they could easily help you cancel a reservation or any other problems you got. The company has a variety of methods to refund you properly and easily. I never had a problem with getting a refund from them. They have the best service here.

Let's you customize your own selection and also comes fast and at a great price. Easy to handle and no delay at all. Customer service is great and always there to help out. Payments are easily set up in a way that is easy and more convenient for the customer. Payments are received fast and on time with no delays if sent off in the time period of your bill. Very easy to cancel just by calling the number and talking to a customer representative. Cancellation is handled right then and there over the phone with no problems and is cancelled within minutes. Once you request a refund it takes no more than seven business days to receive your refund. No hassle. It's fast and easy and also very trustworthy.

The offered selection was being able to go to the big seats and see the show. It was quite the experience and had a lot of fun doing that. The payment options ranged from using regular cash to using PayPal. The overall satisfaction was very good. There was a good amount of deals that were offered alongside the offer as well. The policy ranged from being able to stop using it to being able to get a full on refund whenever It felt necessary. There was a good amount of service that was available as well. The options were good as well since it ranged from knowing what you were getting as long as you knew the amount you were paying. The options also gave a good clear answer to everything as well.

I like the stuff that they offered to me. The payment is very affordable. I was so happy and I liked the people. I like the cancellation policy so I would recommend these people to family and friends. They was so helpful and nice so I would be using these people again. I'll give them 4 stars.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Score Big is an online ticket vendor that allows customers to save more money than most other vendors. The website uses an innovative method of non-posted pricing to allow primary vendors to give you a discount.

• Name your price: Name the price you are willing to pay, and vendors will decide whether to accept the offer. They don't post the final price so that customers who paid face value won't feel cheated.
  • Instant acceptance: If the price you named was satisfactory to the vendor, you will find out immediately and be able to purchase the tickets right away.
  • No shipping charges: Vendors pay for shipping so you only pay the cost of tickets.
  • Venue maps: Check out venue maps with available seats highlighted and prices displayed.
  • Broadway: Browse purely Broadway listings and filter results by genre (classics, celebs, plays, etc.).
  • Best for Score Big is best for theater aficionados, sports enthusiasts and concert-goers, all of whom will find it simple to navigate the platform and find great seats.

Compare Ticket Websites