toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Ticket Liquidator

This is what we strive for and accomplished with you, Peter! Thank you for recommending us and continuing to use our website for your purchases.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

Ticket Liquidator had the best choice and a good app. I talked to their reps a couple of times and they were very helpful and professional. They called me and made sure that everything was good. They're definitely better than StubHub. I recommend Ticket Liquidator.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased tickets for concerts and got them from Ticket Liquidator because of the price. The tickets arrive on the expected delivery time. I have a good experience overall, and recommend Ticket Liquidator to my friends.

My daughter was perfectly happy with the tickets but if we're being fair they were sky high overpriced. I got 49 dollar tickets for over 150!?! It was my choice to pay it but if I knew they were 49 dollars I would have thought twice. Decent seats. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased tickets for the Cirque du Soleil on Ticket Liquidator. Their price is half the price of Ticketmaster's. We were pretty happy with our overall experience. Their staff was very nice, and we got our ticket delivered in the expected time frame. The seats we got were good and we felt like we got a good deal.

My mother bought tickets to go see the Lion King in New Orleans on January 14th back in OCTOBER. It is now 7pm on January 13th and we still have no tickets. She was informed back in December that the tickets would be sent 12/28. Then she received another email pushing back the delivery date to 1/4. She patiently waited for the tickets, hoping they would come. No sight of them whatsoever. She called the broker and they looked into what was happening and said that the person who originally owned the tickets didn't send them when they were supposed to.

To Ticket Liquidator's credit, they said earlier today they are looking for replacement tickets and if they didn't get them, we would be refunded. However, this is something my mother has been planning for me and her to do for 3 MONTHS NOW. I don't see how it takes that long for tickets to be delivered. She is devastated as these tickets were my Christmas present and she spent $400 on them. Extremely disappointed with the service of this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I check Ticket Liquidator first before I check anywhere else for tickets. Their prices are a little bit less than StubHub. I got tickets for NBA games from them but on my last purchase, they didn't give me the ticket. So I called them about that and they gave me a refund in an expedient manner.

Large service fee. $15 charge for delivery charge and I picked up tickets. Almost missed show. Was told after holding close to an hour tickets would be at Tony's Di Napoli. They were not. They were at Broadway On 8th. Will never ever use you again.

By mistake I did print the paper with all the information. I did show credit card and ID. And I was denied to see the show because I did not buy tickets directly with the Cirque du Soleil. They tore apart the paper with all the information and told me they can not give back to me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for the best ticket price and I heard about Ticket Liquidator from a friend. So far, I had a fine experience with them. However, their fees are too high. I just wish all of these places would lower their fees because it's disgusting how much everyone's cornered to market on it and everyone charges these outrageous fees which is wrong. It's too much taking advantage of people and nobody can afford to go to shows, and a lot of people that can afford to go show doesn't want to because of people like Ticket Liquidator and no other choice. It's disgusting what they've done to the industry.

From start to finish, working with your company was a nightmare. The service staff was non-responsive and when they did respond they were rude. It is clear that customers are not important to your company. I will never buy tickets from you again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

5 years ago I was looking for tickets for a concert. I went through lots of websites and came across Ticket Liquidators, and since then we've been buying lots of tickets from them. I usually deal with a ticket broker and I only use Ticket Liquidators if my ticket broker doesn't have the tickets that I'm looking for. I try not to buy from them because of the high broker fees that they are charging. But their representative is usually helpful when I call them when the tickets do not arrive in a timely manner. Overall I'll only recommend them to a friend as a go to place when they have no choice. For example, if I spend $10,000 with them I'll spend $120,000 somewhere else because the service fee is lower.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's quick and easy to buy tickets through Ticket Liquidator. I bought tickets for a Louis C.K. show and it was a little bit cheaper than others. I had the tickets in the expected time frame, and I just printed them. I would recommend them to my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I learned about Ticket Liquidator through a friend. I buy concerts and NHL Hockey games through them. I use them for their reliability and convenience. Their representatives are very pleasant, relatable and extremely helpful throughout my purchase and the tickets are delivered on time. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband and I go to a lot of concerts. I use Ticket Liquidator for cheaper tickets. My complaints are about the way tickets are sold from the venue that gets them in the hands of the people who are selling them on Ticket Liquidator. But any complaints I have would not be the Ticket Liquidators' problem or fault but the promoters' problem.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got tickets from Ticket Liquidator for Pet Shop Boys and the Fillmore Beach and everything worked out fine. The only thing we didn’t like was the venue because we paid for the pit pricing but when we got there, the pit was full and we couldn’t stand anywhere. It was hard and we stood on the stairs and didn’t have an actual seat. They said it was VIP and that we should stand in the pit. But towards the end of the evening, we went around the other side and then we were able to get into the pit but not close enough. But that’s okay and it was fine. Still, TicketLiquidator was awesome. We had to pick the tickets up at a certain area and they told us where they were at in the will-call area in the VIP and they were there.

First, my experience with Ticket Liquidator was HORRIBLE! I ordered these tickets 9/1/16. I could NOT select specific seats, only the general area, i.e. Second Tier. I was charged $482.50 — WOW! These must be “premium seats…” WRONG! I asked and paid for the tickets to be delivered to the Park Central Hotel across the street from Carnegie Hall. I called multiple times because the tickets had not arrived and the performance was 2 days away. THEY COULD NOT TRACK THE TICKETS and could not tell if, when or if ever the tickets would be delivered. Finally they said I could walk across the street to the box office and get them. This I did... WAS I SHOCKED!! I got my tickets, they were marked $18 each, Second Tier, Box 12, Seats 4 & 5… PARTIALLY OBSTRUCTED!!

I called TL back immediately and asked how I could be charged $480.50 for $36 tickets. It was not like I was just now purchasing tickets for this sold out performance, I purchased them when they went on sale 9/1. I finally spoke with someone named Brandon, and after about half an hour of largely BS about their large volume ticket purchases, “markups,” etc., he did refund me $200... WOW, that really made me feel “good”… That made these $18 tickets, only $140.25 a piece!!!! The box was barely 6’x7’, and contained 8, yes 8 chairs. We were crammed in there like sardines… And could really see only half the stage! Carnegie Hall was fabulous to be in; the show "Twas the Night Before Christmas" was a disappointment and mediocre at best. BEWARE!! Ticket Liquidator are a RIPOFF!! Buy your tickets directly from the Carnegie Box Office, they will be the face value of the ticket plus a small handling charge. You will get what you pay for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've purchased tickets from Ticket Liquidator countless times - Adele tickets, Cher tickets. I bought tickets everywhere - in New York City, Nashville, Tennessee, Augusta, Georgia, Charlotte - and I have had nothing but good experiences with them other than the price. They're expensive. One time, I was getting concerned about the Adele tickets at Madison Square Garden getting there and then all of a sudden I got them a month earlier than what they said. We’ve had tickets on the gift cards which we’ve had issues with. We learned that the tickets don't go to the readers when they get tickets through a ticket source. When they read them at the door, you have to go to the ticket office at the event and they will issue paper tickets which is good and my daughter loves that.

I can get good tickets for the events I want. The Adele event was sold out and I went to Ticket Liquidators and got my choice of tickets but I paid the premium. My daughter went and saw them twice. One time they were $800 and one time $1,200 but Adele’s pricey everywhere. I got two tickets when they first went on sale at Madison Square Garden. I had four computers running and I stayed on that computer for three and a half hours. Finally, through my wife’s handicap, I was able to get two handicap tickets after three and half hours something for $75 each and I only had like two minutes to purchase them. The next day on the Today Show they were talking about Ticket Liquidators and legal ticket scalpers got all the tickets. But that concert was sold out and they couldn’t put more people in that building.

I bought tickets local here for Miranda Lambert and the local venue was playing some funkiness with the tickets. The tickets weren’t good, but I paid $30 more per ticket and I got great selection for a local, little small place. We're going to New York City again to see Kinky Boots and I purchased the tickets for my daughter who is 16 years old. I look first from the theater and Ticketmaster but it's hard to deal with them. I can't get a selection at all and I only get what they will give me. With Ticket Liquidators, I'm willing to spend the money and get good tickets. People ask me how I get the tickets and I tell them I go through Ticket Liquidator first. I disagree with some of the stuff said about Ticket Liquidators. I’ve read all kind of crap and it’s not true. Ticket Liquidators is very straightforward.

I bought 2 tickets off of this site and when I went to the concert they were rejected because apparently the girl that sold them to me also sold them to other people also and the box office told me that there's nothing that can be done. So how can people use this site to steal people's money. I am out 300 dollars now.

Thank you!! This was the easiest thing we did our whole trip! Went on the site, found the show, bought the tickets!! Got amazing price with even better seats!! Show was great, venue was great, and all the staff were amazing!! We will tell everyone we know to use this service before anything else!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Three years back, I typed in Google "cheap tickets for an event". Ticket Liquidator was the first one that came up and I started going through that one and then a couple more. I decided to buy from them because it’s quick, easy to look up tickets, it gives you an expanded seating chart unlike the other sites and it’s cheaper. I buy tickets for concerts, sporting events and a children’s events. Whenever I buy tickets, I usually buy two or more, so I take advantage of their promotions, because every once in a while, they’ll do the 10% off of a $100 or 20% off a $200. Tickets were delivered on time and are always legit. I will continue using them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

With Ticket Liquidator, I've always had a good experience. I ran across them online and purchased tickets for baseball, football, concerts, and theater from them. The only buzzkill for me is to get down to the end and find out that I'm paying a lot more than I expected to be paying. If I knew upfront how much things are gonna cost before I commit, it might have a better impact on what I do. I'd like to be able to shop ticket providers and find out who’s got really the best deal but it's all the same for all ticket sales people since they got their fees at the end. Then there's another one that a friend of mine used but we got various tickets that didn't work and that was really bad. I've never had that experience with Ticket Liquidator and the tickets were always good. I even get the tickets on time. So, the bottom line is they work and that's important.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The hockey game tickets were for friends of mine, everyone had a good time and a fine experience. Although when I ordered the tickets online, I had to call the customer service because I got locked out. But they unlocked my order and helped me with the purchase.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used Ticket Liquidator over the years for sporting events like Gopher basketball and Viking football. We went to a Minnesota Golden Gopher basketball game about two weeks ago and I just went online, did a couple of clicks and that's it. I like the way how quick the order comes back. It allows me to print it right there in my house. It's convenient.

Seats were great. My husband had a fantastic time, especially since the Falcons won! The fees were a bit much on the tickets. Transportation and parking was a nightmare, some more information about that would be very helpful. I had to give 5 stars because he had such a great time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My company partners with Ticket Liquidator on our online mall. I’ve purchased tickets for concerts, football games, and baseball games. And I've used the $25 rebate. Overall, it was easy to get my tickets and print them off. I'd recommend them.

I was purchasing 4 Bon Jovi tickets for March 2017 using Ticket Liquidators. I observed an insurance charge ($14.95) that was not checked on my billing information page. I agreed to a $7.95 charge to have the tickets emailed to me. Tickets were $193 a piece for 4 totaling $772 plus $8 (email service). $780 was the total displayed cost for the tickets. I reviewed my personal information and proceeded to the review my purchase page. The computer screen flashed and my total for the tickets was $1011. I was charged a service fee of $231. That is more than the cost of one ticket. This is definitely a scam. I called and was told I reviewed my purchase before completing the transaction. I strongly disagree... My friends agreed to pay the difference. I hope these tickets are legitimate.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using Ticket Liquidator for Denver Nuggets and concert tickets because of the price and everything has been going smoothly. I was supposed to have a rebate but I got disconnected while I was on the call. I don't think I got it because I haven't gotten anything from them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a great experience with Ticket Liquidator. I was looking for good pricing for Hamilton musical and Ticket Liquidator had the best price. I called if they have different dates for the same event and they did. So, I have four different tickets. I bought the tickets on a Monday or Sunday and the tickets came the next day. Everything was perfect. The event will be on the 21st of December but I already have them for over a week. More people needs to know about Ticket Liquidator.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using Ticket Liquidator for a couple of years. They got better prices. The last thing I got was for a hockey game. I talked to customer service last year because I ordered something but didn't get the email for the tickets. There was a delay that happened. It was getting close and I was getting nervous but they took care of that and fixed it in a matter of hours.

The only thing that gripes me is the extra fees for all the stuff. It's disheartening when I get a ticket for 50 bucks but then I check out and it's 75. It's electronic but yet there's a download fee then a processing fee. Those are things that irritate me as a customer. I get it that they are providing a service but sometimes that fee is different because of the popularity of the concert or the event. I have a problem with that. That's gouging. My recommendation is one flat fee and put it in the ticket. Apart from that, their service is fine and I'd recommend Ticket Liquidator.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased tickets for the World Series game for my stepdaughter from Ticket Liquidator. We chose to buy from them since they were handy. They did fine but they are very expensive charging a 20% service charge. That's a $600 commission when one buys a $3,000 ticket. I had to talk to their representatives several different times because of things that were going on but it worked out. I'm happy with the experience.

Ticket Liquidator Company Profile