toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Ticket Liquidator

Hi Ella! We're so glad you were able to call in and get the tickets you wanted! Delivery methods are dependent on the sellers, but our call center reps are there to help ensure you get the tickets you want and the delivery method you want! :)

Original review: June 22, 2017

I had to call in to purchase due to no option of overnight delivery. The Rep. was more than helpful in getting me my tickets. I was blessed with a $25 discount as well. Guess my only complaint would be no will call option online or express delivery options. Thank you for your amazing service.

Ticket Liquidator

Thank you Marie! We're happy to hear we've gotten you tickets to a bunch of great concerts! :)

Original review: June 10, 2017

It's the third time that I bought from Ticket Liquidator and their website was pretty easy to use. I got better seats from them plus they emailed me a coupon code. My purchase went pretty smooth and the tickets were for automatic download. I've bought Hall & Oates, Tears for Fears, Coldplay and Depeche Mode from them. My experiences have been great so far and I'm pretty happy with them.

This site is so much better than axs.com. I was able to get my ticket digitally and under 5mins. Axs.com is poor and a scam that cost me 80 bucks with no ticket and no way to get a hold of them for a refund. I give my deepest thanks to Ticket Liquidator for such a great service they're providing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Extremely upset and angry with this "company". Was suppose to receive tickets by the 18th for a concert on the 22nd. Called customer service 3 times and received VERY poor & rude service. As of the 21st have not received tickets and cs refused to provide a tracking # or upgrade shipping. Not even sure I will receive them in time. Will NEVER use this company again and will share this info with everyone.

Ticket Liquidator

Hi Hannah, we're sorry you ran into some trouble selling your tickets but we're glad to hear our customer service rep was able to get it all sorted out for you!

Original review: July 20, 2017

I ran into a weird problem selling tickets where my tickets sold at one price, but my payout was later downgraded to a previous price I had listed. I was pretty upset, but contacted customer support and they made it right. Not sure what happened, but I would still list again so long as this was an isolated incident.

Resolution In Progress

Ticket Liquidator

Hi Kelley, I looked into your order and do see the tickets were uploaded on 7/20 so you should have an email with instructions on how to download them. In regards to the name, I'm not sure why it reads Carol rather than Kelley. Feel free to send us an email to customersupport@ticketliquidator.com so we can look into it.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Original review: July 19, 2017

My name is not Carol, I am not sure where the information came from that it was Carol. In fact it makes me worried about confidentiality. Carol is my mother's name, did you somehow get her info? Also I have not received an email yet on the instructions on how to get my tickets I paid for. It has been 3 days since I purchased them and I would have thought that that email would have come by now. I have even checked all parts of my email.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I thought shipping and handling was $14.10 Total per order, but you charged $14.10 per ticket-- way too much. Also these were $29.00 tickets-- you sold them for $49.00 each - also way too much. And... You moved them from Section B Row 13 to Section B Row 15... another downgrade. Tried to cancel the tickets and you said NO REFUNDS! Very dissatisfied... Can you do something about this?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

2x $60.00 each for $36.00 tickets then a $18.00 each service fee, and a $7.00 delivery fee for printing online... Total and Complete Ripoff.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased concert tickets -- totally mistaken - thought I was on Ticketmaster - somehow in the process, I ended up on here and got the tickets we were looking for but they are the stated price plus $48 EACH in fees plus after I paid through PayPal and it was too late to cancel order, I realized it was in USD. TOTAL ripoff. I sat and cried this morning. The tickets that were supposed to cost $640 in CAD ended up costing me $1105 CAD!!! I called but they insisted I was in a US site, they could not help me. They did offer to give me $20 per ticket back which was a whopping $80... far cry from the $500 it cost me that it should not have.

Advice to everyone -- READ Carefully everything you see and be damn sure you know what you are buying. Hard lesson learned here... Sad day today in this house... Bad enough that Toby Keith is overrated, was on stage drunker than every person in the audience, missed words, slurred words, music so loud it was deafening (louder than Nickelback rock concert), he did not move on stage... If I was not sick at the price paid already that I could not get back, we then went to the concert and were totally disgusted... Never again see Toby Keith but I for sure will definitely be watching more carefully when ordering anything online and hopefully never make this mistake again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Issue with site. If you search my order number you will read the situation. It is upsetting that something so bizarre happened and when I immediately called, the response I get is "oh well". Pretty ** response if you ask me. :(

Ticket Liquidator

Thank you, Maritza! We're glad to hear Michael was able to help you get tickets to see Jay Z!

Original review: July 16, 2017

I just wanted to give Michael a High-Five regarding his assistance in purchasing the tickets to the Jay-Z Concert! His efforts handling my purchase was Amazing! He is an Asset to your establishment! Keep up the good work Michael **.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was charged processing fees for both tickets that wasn't on my bill when I purchased my tickets. I only saw the purchase price for both tickets and a charge for the e ticket purchase. The processing was added after I selected "Pay". When I questioned why this had happened and why I was charged in error, I was told that this is the process. I shouldn't be charged for something that wasn't evident on my itemized bill. These charges shouldn't be applied after I agree to pay a different amount. This is wrong!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A lot of unexpected expensive fees for the Die Antwoord concert! I wanted 2 tickets at 85$. I knew there would be some taxes and fees but jeez not like this. 8$ delivery fee? So you can email it to me? That should have been free. Then 51$ in service fees? For what? Thinking about looking somewhere else to purchase next time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used Ticket Liquidator before and I trust them. They’re very easy to use and they send the stuff on time and at the right price. I go to them to get cheaper tickets depending on the event, which I like. Recently, I bought from them tickets for the Arizona Rattlers vs the Nebraska Danger, and I received the tickets through email. I can also sometimes get from Ticket Liquidator deals on stuff if it's not sold out. I usually hit a couple of ticket stores to make sure I can get the best deal and usually, Ticket Liquidator doesn’t have as many fees for things unlike with some of the other ticket stores.

Ticket Liquidator

Glad we could get you tickets to see the game, Sherman! Thank you for the review!

Original review: July 9, 2017

Due to price and the convenience, we purchased tickets for the LA Dodgers and the Chicago Cubs from Ticket Liquidator. We got the tickets over the internet and overall, it was easy and fast.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I couldn't get inside because the bar code was non existing!! I had to buy a ticket from a very kind lady for another 60 dollars! I want a full refund since I was absolutely scammed by Ticket Liquidator!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought tickets for the Pink concert in Milwaukee and when we arrived we were told at security that our tickets were duplicates! Our tickets had already been used that evening! We flew in from Pennsylvania and rented a hotel room also! Wow, how does this happen?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I paid for tickets and they later emailed me to verify myself and I called to verify my ID. I verified myself and my tickets were not given to me and I still have not received a refund. They basically stole from me $226. I feel scammed so it must be a scam.

Ticket Liquidator

Thanks, Robert. Glad we could get you to the game! :)

Original review: July 3, 2017

I bought Houston Astros Baseball tickets from Ticket Liquidator as they had better available seating. The tickets were delivered when they said they would and were easy to print off. And they were the seats they said they would be. It was a good experience and I'd use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This was my first major concert ticket purchase. When I had almost completed my order for two decent seats, I was shocked to see the huge "service" charge ($82.80 per ticket) added -- plus a $7.95 "service charge" for electronic delivery.

Ticket Liquidator

Glad we could get you tickets to your event, Mimbi. Thanks for the review!

Original review: June 29, 2017

I went on the internet and recently purchased concert tickets from Ticket Liquidator. They had my tickets delivered within the time frame. We go to quite a few concerts, and whenever we buy tickets, we always look at the location of where the tickets are. If we like the location of the tickets, then we buy it.

Ticket Liquidator

Hi Juan, we're so glad our reps were able to help you get your tickets downloaded. Thank you for the review and we hope you enjoy the events! :)

Original review: June 28, 2017

I wanted to go to a show in Manhattan and I found Ticket Liquidator on the web. It was easier to use them. I got tickets for the Rockettes show in Radio City and I also got tickets to see a Metallica show. When I didn’t know how to print out the tickets, I contacted their reps. It wouldn’t download and the rep sent me the link and I was able to print after that. Other than that, the experience with Ticket Liquidator was good and it’s not that difficult to make the purchase there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to find a parking ticket at the last minute and found some on Ticket Liquidator’s website. The information stated that they were selling two (2) parking tickets, but not just one. For the life of me, I cannot understand why they sold two parking tickets for the event instead of just one. I was also surprised to find that I had to drive to a location near the concert venue to pick the tickets up at a FedEx store. Although, it took extra time to do this, I didn't want to get to the concert and find out that there was no parking available. The tickets were at the FedEx store as promised, and we were able to park with no problems. Even though I had to pay extra for a second ticket I did not need, I guess it was worth it just to have peace of mind that I would have a place to park.

Ticket Liquidator

Thank you for this review, Padraic! We always encourage shopping around, but we're glad you've been able to get great tickets from us!

Original review: June 23, 2017

I use Ticket Liquidator for shows, sporting events and Broadway. But I also get from others depending on two factors. One is how many miles per dollar I get for it and the other is the price. So if they tack on these crazy prices, that’s going to be the difference between which ticket site I go through. Also, with Ticket Liquidator, they email me a PDF after purchase, which is fine. I went through Ticketmaster last night. And they sent me something and it went right on my Apple Wallet. I think that’s the best delivery method. It’s instantly in somebody’s phone ready to go.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very dissatisfied and disappointed with purchase. Got confirmation that tickets were bought and 30 mins later got an email to cancel tickets. Reordered new tickets at a higher price and got another email canceling tickets. Order no. **. Will NEVER buy tickets again from you ever again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered tickets on Tuesday 6/13 for an event on 6/20. The tickets I selected stated they would be available for e-ticket on 6/13. As of yesterday I still had not received them. I contacted both Ticket Liquidator and Echo tickets. Echo told me they had not received the tickets but would in a few days. I explained the event was in a few days and he reassured me I would receive them. I also emailed Echo and apparently the same person I talked to replied to my email... not fishy at all!? He stated I would be notified of any issues. Anyways I just checked my spam/junk box and received an email stating I am getting a credit to my credit card account! Unbelievable!

Ticket Liquidator

We're glad we've been able to get you tickets to some amazing shows, Tunay! Thank you for this review! :)

Original review: June 19, 2017

I was searching tickets online and saw that Ticket Liquidator had the tickets I needed a couple of years ago. Since then I've been purchasing from them online. I buy concert tickets and I've seen Scorpions, Roger Walters, and several other concerts. They deliver my tickets on the expected time frame. However, their fees are high but it is the same as other ticket brokers. I’m paying maybe $12, $13 fee for each $80 ticket.

Hi Alexandra!

Thanks for the feedback on our site. The service fees are a standard in the resale industry and go towards maintaining our site and customer service department to ensure continued efficiency in the ticket buying process!

Original review: June 18, 2017

Website is very easy to use. I didn't realize I had been sent a 10% promo code after visiting the website because it went to my junk mail. I would have loved to have used that on my order. Fees are a little high, but everything else was great.

Ticket Liquidator

Thank you for this review, Cassie! We work hard to ensure our site is easy to use for our customers. We're sorry you had an issue getting tickets to one vent but we're glad our customer service reps were able to sort it all out for you! :)

Original review: June 18, 2017

I typed in “discounted Royals tickets” and Ticket Liquidator popped up as number two. That was three years ago and we've exclusively been getting our tickets through them like for the event of Sporting Kansas City, Royals, Chiefs, and any concert. We did quite of the Flight of the Conchords last summer. The ticket prices are generally cheaper by a couple of dollars. The only thing we are not a huge fan of are the convenience fees but compared to everyone else, Ticket Liquidator's still lower. And it’s super user-friendly. I’ve been on other websites and this is by far the easiest one to use. Sometimes we take advantage of promos and discounts but not very often ‘cause we stick with the same basic like Royals, Chiefs, Sporting Kansas City.

Tickets are delivered electronically and there's never a waiting time. However, one time we had an issue with getting our tickets. We didn't receive them and it was the day before the game. We called and they were immediately able to fix everything and got it all taken care of for us. Others should totally use it. It’s super fun and super easy.

Ticket Liquidator

We're so glad we could get you tickets to your concert, Maria! Thank you for the kind review!

Original review: June 17, 2017

I bought my tickets for a concert in Las Vegas. I got a good sitting spot. The best part is that I can download my tickets here in Texas way before I go to the concert. I feel more confident and sure that everything will be alright if I have my tickets in hand before I'm there. Thank You so much for your help!! God Bless.

Ticket Liquidator

Hi Andy, we're so happy to hear our customer service representative was able to help you get your tickets downloaded! Thanks so much for the review!

Original review: June 16, 2017

I ordered from my email, I needed to download to my husband's phone. The lady on the phone was so patient as she walked me step by step until I was successful! She impressed me with her patience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

End of order processing charges were excessive in the extreme. More than one-third of the ticket price. And, of course, I wasn't informed of the charges until I was at the point of completing the order. Shameless. And for $15 FedEx shipping, they won't even arrive for 5 days? I will take any and every opportunity that presents itself to dissuade anyone from using this service.

Ticket Liquidator Company Profile