toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Ticket Liquidator

We are so glad to hear that you've been a loyal customer since you accidentally stumbled upon us! We are truly grateful and hope we continue to keep you with us.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

Three years back, I typed in Google "cheap tickets for an event". Ticket Liquidator was the first one that came up and I started going through that one and then a couple more. I decided to buy from them because it’s quick, easy to look up tickets, it gives you an expanded seating chart unlike the other sites and it’s cheaper. I buy tickets for concerts, sporting events and a children’s events. Whenever I buy tickets, I usually buy two or more, so I take advantage of their promotions, because every once in a while, they’ll do the 10% off of a $100 or 20% off a $200. Tickets were delivered on time and are always legit. I will continue using them.

Ticket Liquidator

This is what we strive for and accomplished with you, Peter! Thank you for recommending us and continuing to use our website for your purchases.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

Ticket Liquidator had the best choice and a good app. I talked to their reps a couple of times and they were very helpful and professional. They called me and made sure that everything was good. They're definitely better than StubHub. I recommend Ticket Liquidator.

I purchased 3 tickets for a hockey game in Detroit. I received the confirmation email that stated I would receive a follow up email to download the tickets. The email never came. I made over 4 phone calls to ticketliquidator.com and finally 12 hours before the event I received the email to download the tickets. Once I downloaded them, the seats were not the ones I ordered. I had paid for premium seats in the 9 row. These tickets were in row 19, not premium seats. I called ticketliquidator.com 6 more times and each time they told me they sent the wrong tickets. The tickets I purchased were guaranteed and they would send the new link, but never did.

With 2 hours before the hockey game started ticketliquidator.com told me the seats I purchased are no longer available. They tried to sell me on the fact that these tickets were upgraded seats and I should be happy. They offered me a refund of $30/ticket, which I will be surprised if this happens. This entire process was a bait & switch scam from the very beginning. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TICKETLIQUIDATOR.COM!!!

I bought 2 tickets described as rows A or AA, they do not give the specific seat when you are picking up the seats for $501 dollars each. Imagine my surprise when the tickets I received showed row P. I emailed Ticket Liquidator and it was explained that in Europe they divide the sections in chunks and that my seats were in the correct chunk. How I am supposed to know that if it is not explained on their website? I still think that was false advertisement. It should be clearly stated that rows A or AA are not really rows AA or A.

I bought tickets to a concert through them. The day of the concert I arrived to the venue to find no one was there. The concert had been rescheduled. They had sent me an email that morning that the venue had changed but date and time were the same. I drove 2 hours and paid for a hotel for NOTHING. I reached out to them because I am going to be out of state on the rescheduled date and want a refund for my tickets. After being jerked around they agreed to refund 50% of the ticket price now and 50% after the concert and I agreed. I finally received a check for the first 50% only to find that they didn't even print my last name on the check therefore no bank will cash it.

I then called the number & extension that came with the check only to be hung up on repeatedly. I then reached out to the email listed on the letter only to get a return saying it was an invalid email address. I then sent an email to the original contact I had and have yet to hear back. This company is bold faced ripping hardworking people off and couldn't care any less. I wouldn't recommend this joke of a business to anyone and plan on writing as many reviews as I can and telling everyone I come in contact with about this horror story.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

I bought tickets to the LA Opera for my boyfriend as an anniversary present. I selected "ROW H" which cost $227 each. Row H is very good viewing in the LODGE. On Ticket liquidator's own website. The rest of the LODGE is listed at $178 on their website. I got my tickets calling the next day as they had not been emailed to me. The agent instructed me to download, and they were for the side of row "G".

They are considered "value" tickets and a fraction the price of the rest not to mention that they are NOT what I had bought! See screenshot attachment. I called twice, first time a man said he would put a "request" in to have the tickets exchanged. I called back a day later and was told that the tickets are "considered better" as they are a row ahead. But Row H is what I bought and even preferred on your own site. The person told me that they were not going to give me what I bought and would NOT refund my money!! They are complete scam artists. They do not sell what they advertise, charge more than twice the amount. And DO NOT Believe the Money Back Guarantee, it is completely FALSE!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used to buy tickets from Ticket Liquidator in Las Vegas and have bought tickets to Lady Gaga and George Strait through them. I chose them because they get the better tickets. I don't how they do it but they have the floor tickets. I also bought tickets for a future Garth Brooks concert through them. The only problem I had with those tickets was that the guy that sold them had his name on top of it. Nevertheless, I'm satisfied with Ticket Liquidator but the ticket prices could more reasonable.

Ticket Liquidator hides the fees until AFTER I enter all my personal information, including credit card information, and am about to make the sale. To me, this is extremely sleazy as it's more of a switch and bait routine. Or a way for someone to go through all the trouble of securing the transaction, so that they will then say to themselves, "I guess I will do it because it's too much trouble to do it again, and look elsewhere." Not even the airlines do that! Why not take the high road and do full disclosures, up front???

Now I'm worried that there might have been fine print that I didn't see. Maybe a recurring charge somewhere. I shouldn't have to worry about a transaction that I already made. I won't be doing business with Ticket Liquidator, again. Next time I want tickets, I will definitely look elsewhere. I don't know if other resellers do the same practice or not. If I find that they do, then I will not purchase from them, either. I would rather not go to some event, then to be suckered in again by a dishonest retailer that is not upfront with full disclosures WELL before entering private information to secure the "deal."

Great experience ordering for upcoming concert in a few days - Thanks to Larry at Liquidity Tickets ticket dealer at Ticket Liquidator I had my tickets in less than 24 hours with the best communication and customer service ever. I would GLADLY deal with Ticket Liquidator again based on this experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used Ticket Liquidator a couple of times before. The first time I used them, the fees were less than some of the other fees and I felt they had some better-priced tickets for the events that I was looking for so, I continued to use them because it worked out okay. The last time, I bought tickets for Dear Evan Hansen in New York City. The seats turned out great and we were happy. But for the amount of money I was spending for the tickets, they couldn't tell me what the seats on the row we're going to be. They didn’t even tell me when I was getting ready to purchase them. There were empty seats on that row closer to the center, and I might have changed my mind and spent more money. There was also a shipping charge after paying so much per ticket. Besides that, we got the tickets fine as promised, and the person I talked to was very courteous.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I came to know about Ticket Liquidator through American Airlines shopping. I always fly like directly to buy first-round tickets for if I need to buy on the secondary market so Ticket Liquidator would be my first choice because I’m always trying to get more airline miles. I like to do it. I also get tickets from a lot of places but once a year I buy something from them. I've had a great experience with Ticket Liquidator. I always receive the tickets on time. But, sometimes I find the fees a little high so I have to be careful and figure that one. StubHub, I know has lower fees but they don't give miles anymore so that's something that motivates. Given the similar choice, I'll go with Ticket Liquidator because of the miles. If the fees were a little lower, I'd purchase more often but I still like the site. Also, they're very easy to work with and I haven't had any problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was Googling looking for tickets for the Georgia Dome. I scrolled through some price and came up with the cheapest. We bought two different sets and both of them went through really easy. They had fast service since I ordered and the tickets were sent to my email. Overall, things just went perfectly with Ticket Liquidator.

I purchased tickets for The Red Hot Chili Peppers 3 months ago for over 400 dollars plus the outrageous fee they charge and never got my tickets. The show is in a day and a half. I have written multiple emails with no response and called about 6 times being on hold collectively for 85 minutes. Each time I was told someone would call me back when they found out what happened, and never did. The only helpful one was a lady named Diane who took the brunt of my frustration with kindness and class, and I wish her nothing but good things.

Everything else has been terrible enough to recommend that nobody ever uses this service. They have little to no customer services and don't care if you have a grievance, like NOT GETTING THE THINGS YOU PAID THEM FOR!!!! I'm especially upset because this was a Christmas present to my wife and a bucket list event for us. We have literally been looking forward to it for months! They don't care though, they got my money and that's all that matters. Honestly people, if you can, use something else to get your tickets.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got online and found Ticket Liquidator which was selling the Twenty One Pilots tickets that I wanted. They sent the tickets right to my email within an hour, I printed them off and took them right in there. I paid top-dollar for the tickets but I had really good seats. We were at the bottom row to the first section which was perfect. It worked out perfectly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was having trouble ordering multiple tickets for an event but according to Ticket Liquidator's website I was able to with them. When I went to purchase, it was not going through so I ended up having to call. The rep was really good. I ended up going back to with Ticket Liquidator to double-check and realized that I did overpay, which is annoying. The price was definitely $10 over per ticket. But, the service was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When we purchased from Ticket Liquidator, it was real smooth and we got the tickets right away. However, I didn’t know about the service fee. We thought it’s just going to be $200, but it’s almost $300. Before I book again, I’ll go through different agencies to see if that’s allowed because that's a lot.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to find tickets for the Barnum & Bailey Circus and was directed to Ticket Liquidator by Google. I purchased for my family and then it turned out my mother-in-law was here but I was able to buy an additional ticket about two rows away. There was a moment of concern on my side when I bought the tickets about six weeks before the performance but they weren't available until a day or two before the actual performance. I was a little worried but it all worked out. However, I find all of these ticket agencies, whether it's StubHub or Ticket Liquidator or my local opera box office, have service charges that are aggravating and a little unjustified. I am always struck by what feels to me like a little bit of grabbing my money. It's all going through computers and I end up paying $10 a ticket for some sort of processing fee and that rubs me the wrong way, but that's not Ticket Liquidator per se. But I would recommend Ticket Liquidator.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've got an account with Ticket Liquidator for about seven years now. I like the way the website works and they seem to be the best prices. I recommend them to friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I stumbled upon Ticket Liquidator online and found them to be cheaper than others.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used Ticket Liquidator's service a couple times over the years and got tickets for some sporting events like football and basketball. I've found them a couple of years ago and every time I order something, I get it. I'd recommend Ticket Liquidator.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

With Ticket Liquidator, I'm able to figure out what the actual end price was. I purchased tickets for two plays and the second one I saw was Finding Neverland at the end of January. The tickets were printable and were fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I go to concerts very often. I always compare ticket prices and buy the cheapest ones. I like Ticket Liquidator's prices and the location of the seats they assign. I used them before and recently, I bought tickets for Red Hot Chili Peppers at Madison Square Garden. They sent the tickets by email very fast as usual and I had really good seats.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was my first time buying from Ticket Liquidator. By the time they told me to send in an ID when I first bought a ticket, they told me the ticket was already sold. When I bought the second one, I used a different credit card, and I was charged for insurance, which I never purchased. So, my credit card called me and told me I was charged. In addition, I thought the currency was in Canadian, but it was in US dollars. So when I bought the ticket, it was C$221 and when I saw my bill, it was C$300. I called about the whole thing and some of their customer service is very rude. The guy I talked to was acting like an idiot. Everything was a mess so, I won’t be buying tickets from Ticket Liquidator anymore.

Tickets were for Lion King in Detroit on 2/25. Unaware that group tickets can not be exchanged! I needed handicapped access and was denied! Received the tickets and had a face value of $35, I paid $122 plus fees and shipping?!?! Tickets were 5 times face value!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for some tickets for a hockey game and used a service online called MyPoints. Ticket Liquidator is a vendor on MyPoints. So if I purchase my tickets through MyPoints using Ticket Liquidator, I get points. And so far, I've only purchased two sets of tickets for NHL hockey games. At the end of my purchase, there was a pop-up window that said, "Click here to get an additional $10 off or $20 off." I don't know if it was specifically Ticket Liquidator pop-up, but it happened both times. And that's the only thing that I didn't like about it. I found the service to work really well. The tickets came instantly online, and I was able to print them out.

I was extremely disappointed to discover upon delivery of my tickets that I had been significantly overcharged. "Scalping", I believe is the official term. I was charged over $600 for tickets with a combined total face value of barely $200. I was lead to believe the tickets were valued at $250 per ticket plus over $50 in fees per ticket. Instead, upon receiving the actual tickets they had a face value of only $95 plus a $12 service charge. Thanks for ripping me off. I will never use Ticket Liquidator again and will be sure to tell everyone I know about the scam.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using Ticket Liquidator on and off for four years and I've never had an issue with them. Sometimes, I've been able to get better prices with them than with other providers. Also, the tickets have always been delivered in the expected timeframe.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have used Ticket Liquidator about a couple of years ago and when I wanted to see Styx recently, Ticket Liquidator had an ad in my email. I clicked on it and they had what I wanted and the price seemed in line. All went really easy and worked really well. I followed their procedure and there were no hiccups along the way at all.

I got fantastic service and I super appreciate the amazing ease of purchasing the digital tickets and the quick receipt of them, but I'm only giving a 4 star rating, because while I'm totally ok with paying a fee for this type of great service, an additional $7.95 for {digital delivery} on top of the $20 service fees, seems unnecessary to me. Maybe I don't understand what goes into the process.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recently bought tickets for the Monster Energy Supercross through Ticket Liquidator. It was really helpful that we purchase through them because we only bought three tickets and we needed one more. Overall, I would recommend them to a friend.

Ticket Liquidator Company Profile