Looking for a ticket website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.66/5

Ticket Liquidator

Online since 2003, Ticket Liquidator provides a platform featuring the largest inventory of concert tickets, sports tickets, and theater tickets at reasonable prices. Tickets are listed by thousands of carefully vetted professional ticket-selling companies from across the United States and Canada, all backed by Ticket Liquidator’s 100% Money Back Guarantee with 7-day-a-week customer service. At TicketLiquidator.com you can find the seats you want at the price you need for the event you can’t miss.

Ticket Liquidator Reviews

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I bought tickets on ticket liquidator a few months ago for a show last weekend in Seattle. I drove to Seattle and still hadn't received the email for tickets. I talked to customer service and they assured me I'd get the tickets on time and to just wait until the show. I waited until a day before the show and called back and each time I called they assured me the tickets would arrive by the show. The show got close enough that I decided to buy new tickets to it, luckily it wasn't sold out, and the new tickets I bought through TicketsWest were actually half the price I paid on Ticket Liquidator. I went to the show and still have yet to see any tickets emailed to me from the original purchase on ticket liquidators. Luckily I bought the original with PayPal and they refunded me my initial purchase price. Stay away from this company, they are shady and will take your money.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

Do not purchase for Ticket Liquidator. I purchase 4 tickets for a concert for $550 at the Fairplex and it was canceled. Ticket Liquidator won’t refund a dime and I’m going to lose $550 dollars. Wow lesson learn and will not purchase from them, this was the first time and definitely the last. I had to learn my lesson the hard way, should of paid attention to all their bad reviews in the first place.

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I can't say this strongly enough--do not use Ticket Liquidator as a secondary ticket market vendor. I purchased tickets from them 2+ months in advance of the event date. My tickets were promised as available for download 2 days prior to the event. When that day came and went with no tickets, I had an extended back-&-forth with their customer service department. They couldn't give a good explanation for the delay and insisted that I keep waiting for the tickets. When I finally did hear from them, the tickets I received were not the tickets I ordered--i.e., they were in the wrong section. Ticket Liquidator pawned off cheaper tickets on me in an attempt to placate me and make me go away (without notice that they were offering different tickets) and didn't offer any restitution for the cheaper tickets. This is really just a summary of what was a terrible experience with a terrible company. Stay away. Chris **

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I purchased tickets from Liquidator for a concert. I should have trusted the reviews. I got to the event, tickets didn't work. The person with the real tickets to the event were already in the concert. I had to purchase real tickets at the ticket booth to get into the event. The only way to get a refund from Ticket Liquidator is to get a letter or an email in writing from the concert venue that the tickets were invalid. WHAT? I was supposed to ask the ticket counter person at the event to present me with something in writing to the reason they wouldn't take my tickets? Or, call after the concert and expect to be remembered out of the thousands of people there? Horrible customer service. I am out a lot of money. BUYER BEWARE! THIS COMPANY STEALS!

Original review: June 27, 2019

When Shawn Mendes came to Milwaukee on June 25th I really wanted front row. Ticket Liquidator had front row so we bought it but hadn’t heard good reviews from the company. Tickets were real, Karen from customer service was great! Not saying no one will get scammed from this website but we had a good experience so I wanted to let anyone else know that not all of their tickets are scams!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Excellent experience! Tickets were fully valid. We got 3 tickets to the Swan Lake ballet at the France Merrick Hippodrome Theatre in Baltimore at half the lowest venue price. Our experience was excellent in every respect.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Purchased tickets on 1-9-2019. 4 tickets Received email. All looked great. Printed tickets and downloaded to phone. When I got to venue they would not accept tickets. Ticket appeared good but venue informed me that tickets were not valid. Called the 800 number and even though the agent was pleasant he could not resolve the issue with tickets.

In the end, could not see show that had planned with family and paid over $1000 for. They said they would give a refund once I provided evidence that tickets were not valid, which the venue provided. They said that they would contact me within a few days to give me what they determined in their investigation??? What, I paid you for tickets that were not valid and we could not get in and destroyed our evening. I call Amex to dispute charges so they can investigate all they want. I don't have a problem overpaying for tickets for an event I want to go to. I don't have the time to purchase way in advance, but these third-party resellers need to be more accountable. These are people's plans and some occasions can't be redone. I think a refund and a fine of some sort should be in order!!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Went online May 29, 2018 to purchase Eagle Concert Tickets, for Sat September 8, 2018 and were given seats lower level Section 102, Row 22. They were to send tickets to be printed out by Sept 4th and we never received the ticket delivery, so we called. So on the 4th we called and they would look into it. We never received a call back and it was the day before the concert. We called again and the lady stated they were not available. Then stated they would send us some cheap seats way up top in corner back side of stage. The seats were section 201, row 6, seats 1 & 2. This was all they had.

We were extremely disappointed with all this. We paid originally $748.95 for the 2 seats, then the tickets we finally got cost $199.00. Then on Sept 7, 2018 they only refunded $208.00. When we called concerning amount refunded was not sufficient they said we would have to call somewhere else. DO NOT GET TICKETS FROM THIS VENDOR... YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. We ended up paying $270.50 per seat...for 99.00 seats...was not worth it.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

This company is putrid. I purchased two tickets for a show I’ve been waiting on for a year two months early and the tickets were supposed to be digitally delivered the day before the concert. This in itself was annoying, however I was willing to wait. I called four times throughout the day before the concert and in the morning the manager promised I would have tickets by the afternoon. The afternoon “manager” at their call center stated enthusiastically that I would most certainly have tickets by the end of the day due to the tickets being released by the venue at a certain time the day before. This made no sense, as other ticket websites had them available for instant download a month ahead.

Anyhow, of course now it’s midnight going into the day of the show and I still don’t have my tickets. Their prices can be fair, but buyer beware - their customer service lies and makes false promises, does not care about the consumer, and allows incompetent sellers to operate through their website. Management lying was the worst part. After the morning manager stated the company would offer comparable tickets to me if I didn’t have my tickets by the end of the day, the evening manager stated they would ensure I have tickets by the time of the show which is ridiculous. If the tickets don’t show up then I’m out of luck.

The tickets were supposed to arrive the day before at latest, not five minutes before I have to leave for the show. This company is unbelievable. Stay far far away like the plague. Complaint and dispute filed with credit card company, can’t wait to get my money back as a big ** to all five rude customer service agents and call center “managers” employed by this unprofessional and VILE company. Heed my warning and good luck finding quality tickets.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Made a mistake by one day. Called 1 minute after mistake. Would not let me switch dates even though they had tickets. Put me on hold 20 minute. Use a different site. This one is overpriced and poorly managed. Obviously it was an honest mistake on my part. They had other dates. Refused to listen. Period.

Ticket Liquidator expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Ticket Liquidator has been in business since 2003, providing tickets for often sold-out concerts, plays and sporting events.

• Customer reselling: Ticket Liquidator keeps a great inventory because of its customer reselling program, which helps you find tickets to hard-to-see shows.

• New sales list: Easily check for new listings via the "On Sale Now!" tab.

• Mobile discount: Sign up for the mobile application and save $25 on your first mobile purchase.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: Receive twice the money you spent if the tickets are not delivered by the show or if they are of lower quality than what you ordered.

• Easy location browsing: Select your U.S. state and city from the digital map to view listings.

• Best for: Sports enthusiasts and theater aficionados because of the high number of listings in each category.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs