toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Ticket Liquidator

Thanks so much for the fantastic review Lisa! We try to make ticket buying part of the awesome experience!

Original review: April 23, 2017

I went online looking for tickets for Garden of Laughs. I went to the one site that I particularly use all the time and then they didn't have what I wanted. I clicked on Ticket Liquidator's site and they had the tickets that I was looking for, which is for my husband's birthday. I wanted something very close to the stage. So, that's what I bought. The prices were reasonable for the seats that we had, which were excellent. The process was very quick and simple. Just go in and order the tickets, and then provide a payment information.

During the course, they sent me an email saying, "Your tickets are here." And then, they even sent me a reminder that said, "Hey, don't forget to print out your tickets before you go somewhere in Miami and the show is in New York." And then, there was an email after the performance saying that, "We have other tickets available for their shows. How was your experience with Ticket Liquidator?" Everything was perfect. So, it was a wonderful experience.

Ticket Liquidator

Does it get any better than that Sheera? We loved your review and thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fabulous one! We're also happy to hear everyone loved the concert and the perfect seats!!

Original review: April 22, 2017

I wanted to get four tickets on the floor for the John Mayer concert to help celebrate my husband's birthday. It was last minute but I went to Ticket Liquidator site and scored four seats on the floor row seven! Our friends loved the concert, the seats were awesome and the concert was fabulous. I am thankful that Ticket Liquidator had the perfect seats available!

I think the $20+ service fee PER ticket is absolutely ridiculous. The tickets were already marked up WAY over face value, and to have to pay $20+ per ticket extra (over 25% of the ticket price) is a complete rip off. I only purchased these tickets because I was told to by a friend, my ticket is being paid for by someone else. I will never purchase tickets from this site for my own personal use after seeing that service fee added on.

I found it very easy to locate and purchase the tickets I wanted. My issue is feeling very uneasy of actually getting the tickets I purchased! The only option was for local pickup. I sent an email through the site as about getting them to confirm exactly where and when, but still have no idea and wonder if I will even get them for the show!

I paid $691.00 for two tickets which listed a row and letter. After I called the location where the show was being held they informed me that ALL tickets are general admission. The front row all the way to the back row was general admission and is first come first serve. Furthermore the tickets for the ENTIRE show are $30 a piece!!! I contacted Ticket Liquidator first told me all tickets are non-refundable but they'd have the seller contact me. The seller said I should receive a full refund which I'm waiting on. If I didn't call the location and find out on my own they are first come first serve tickets I'd be out of almost $700!

We never received access to our tickets after having purchased them 3 days prior. We paid for parking, were on the phone countless times, stood in several long lines and still didn't get our tickets, used out gas... etc. Very dissatisfied with this is an understatement. I have never been more irritated in my life after spending $180 for tickets to celebrate a birthday and getting nothing out of it. I will never be ordering anything from this company and I feel complete duped. It has ruined my opinion of this company as well as the new Braves stadium.

Texas Rangers Baseball Game - 06-16-2017: Purchased much better tickets on this website as opposed to the Texas Rangers home website. I do object to the add-ons - $5.99/each ticket plus $7.99 to print the tickets at home. That certainly ran the price up. However, the seats are much better. Wish the stadium map layout was clearer as really didn't know where the section was. Inquired about parking tickets - way too high! However, this is still a good place to purchase tickets.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

Charging $18.50/ticket to electronically process a single payment for which you will not have to print/provide anything to the consumer other than e-mail confirmation(s) is unconscionable. Even $18.50/payment, regardless of the number of tickets would be too much. If you can't find a way to process purely electronic ticket purchases charging 1/2 that to the consumer, per ticket, and still make a profit, then you are doing a lot wrong and should consider another line of work. Otherwise, you are just being greedy and contributing to the ever growing chasm between the haves & have nots. And if the latter is true, then may karma catch up w/ you sooner than later.

I purchased two Jimmy Buffet tickets for May 16th at the Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, FL. I purchased tickets online which they emailed me to download and print. I was unable to download them on several different computers/phones. I contacted them three times and they resent emails to no avail. The venue would not accept anything other than a printed ticket. I contacted Ticket Liquidator again to ask them for a refund for these unusable tickets and they refused. They also charge twice the amount for the tickets that are available at the venue. They have horrible customer service.

I spent $1300 for tickets with a $74 dollar per ticket service fee and can't get my tickets. I called your customer care line and asked if they could e-mail me the tickets so I can print and they said they can't. They said, "The ticket process will be e-mailed to you the day of the event." I don't feel good at all about this. Not sure if I'll have tickets at game time.

Sharon took care of me and she was patient and friendly. The transaction went smoothly and she was quick to explain the added fees; which I know is how you make your money! Everything went quickly and smoothly. I appreciate your staff as it is not the first time that I've done business with Ticket Liquidator. I've not been disappointed in my interaction or my tickets. Since I haven't received access to my tickets yet, I cannot comment on that right.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased concert tickets to Stevie Nicks and The Pretenders, it worked out fine and everything was good. I bought the tickets before Christmas of last year and I held on it for a while but there were no special discounts or promotion. I was considering looking for the Paul McCartney concert coming up, the closest one I saw was the one in New York. With Ticket Liquidator, I was able to look online and pull up to see the layout of the seating at the place of the concert. It was an outstanding experience.

Ticket Liquidator

We sincerely apologize for the unhappiness with the order situation. We do have a review portion of the checkout page where customers are able to review the event information and the personal information entered prior to placing an order to confirm everything is correct. We are sorry you missed the Friday event but we hope you enjoyed the following day!

Original review: May 6, 2017

I thought the tickets from Ticket Liquidator were less expensive. I used them when I went to the Miami Open and it was the worst thing ever in my life. I was trying to use Ticket Liquidator on my phone but I bought the wrong day. The Miami Tennis open was two weeks and there were two different Fridays. I bought the wrong Friday because somehow they were right beside each other. I said, "How did it fail?" And I guess my thumb hit the wrong thing, I didn't realize that. I've tried to sell the ticket and couldn't so I've wasted $500 on that one. It would be good to have something that pops up in Ticket Liquidator that says, "Are you sure you want to buy this ticket, this date?" It might have helped me.

Another thing, which was Miami Open’s fault, was it rained out on the day that I had bought tickets for. Miami Open would only give us back tickets for the next day to which had already bought my tickets to. And then I was leaving the day after that because I had a flight back to Colorado. It ended up just being the worst experience ever. I'll never go back to Miami and to that tennis tournament.

Ticket Liquidator

We're very sorry to hear about the confusion Shelleena. We follow strict guidelines and utilize highly sensitive programs in order to protect all parties concerned from fraud. So when something doesn't look quite right our system picks up on it then alerts us to a possible problem and that's when we step into the process and ask for a photo ID for verification. If we don't receive the requested verification then the order likely won't be processed. The process is 100% safe and secure and has stopped many fraud attempts in their tracks.

Original review: May 5, 2017

Order was rejected by seller. There was no sale? I phoned your office as well to make sure this did not go through on my card. You wanted me to upload my passport and drivers license? You've got to be kidding? Ya because that's something you want to upload to a bunch of strangers over a website. Just because you tell people it's safe doesn't mean customers aren't going to be too nervous to trust your website with that kind of info.

Ticket Liquidator

We are sorry for the unhappiness with the face value of the tickets. It is indeed true that there are high demands on tickets through the fan clubs and primary markets that cause the raise in the resale price of the tickets. However, we are glad you were able to obtain tickets and enjoy the game!

Original review: May 5, 2017

I found Ticket Liquidator through Google. The website was easy to navigate and very similar to other sites. They're all very comparable but it was the site that I landed on so I said, "I just gotta do it." I bought the tickets for the New Jersey Devils vs. the Columbus Blue Jackets game, and I printed it off myself. However, I’m not happy with the price of the tickets. These days, it's very hard to get a real retail price because somebody buys them out ahead of time. So, there are always markups on the price.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ticket Liquidator had better prices and more convenient to use compared to other companies because they email the tickets to me. And I have trouble with the other companies in sending tickets to my email. I recently purchased tickets to the Houston Rockets' game from Ticket Liquidator, and when I contacted them once, they were very helpful. It was good service and I like using them.

Ticket Liquidator

We're very sorry to hear about the trouble, John. It looks like the tickets were emailed to you several weeks prior to the event but we're looking into this on our end to see what happened and someone will be in touch.

Original review: May 3, 2017

Purchased 3 Baseball tickets on March 13 for a game on May 5. Still have not received these tickets but Ticket Liquidator has taken my money. Have tried to e-mail them to ask where these tickets are but they never responded. Do not use this company! I have had to buy a second set of tickets so that I can get into the game from a reputable service. I will never use Ticket Liquidator again and will never recommend them to my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased tickets for The Boston Opera House in March from Ticket Liquidator and recently, I also got tickets for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. I went on other sites as well but Ticket Liquidator's price was more reasonable. I printed the tickets right away and the seats I got were fine too. Overall, everything went well and it was a satisfying experience.

My 1st time using Ticket Liquidator and going to the Radio City Music Hall couldn't be better. Having one of my dreams come true by meeting the cast and director of the Godfather saga, it was sublime. Ticket Liquidator made it gangster smooth. Grazie...

Factual basis uncertain

Ticket Liquidator

Christine, We're very sorry to hear about the trouble. As we mentioned to you previously, we were able to confirm the charge was not made by us or any affiliated ticket seller. We recommended you contact your financial institution for help and we're glad to hear they are looking into things for you.

Original review: April 29, 2017

Purchased 2 George Strait tickets for $823. But then about 4 hours later another charge cleared my credit card for $2,121. Called my credit card and they said this charge was related to the George Strait ticket purchase. I said I did not make the $2k purchase and that it was fraud. Be very cautious if you order tickets from this website and watch for other charges on your card. Called Ticket Liquidator and the customer service rep was very difficult to deal with. Asked to be transferred to their fraud department and he had no idea what that was. I will never use Ticket Liquidator again. Thankfully my credit card company blocked the $2k charge and turned it in as fraud, then issued me a new card.

Ticket Liquidator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review Todd. We'll also pass your feedback on to be taken into consideration. As always we appreciate your help and kindness! :o)

Original review: April 29, 2017

I usually use StubHub but then I started using Ticket Liquidator for a YES concert down at Mahaffey Theater in St. Petersburg a couple of months back. Their prices are crazily the same. I also get emailed every day from them. It was fine and I didn't have any problems booking it. Then my wife asked me to buy tickets to the Blue Jays game and I went on Ticket Liquidator's website. However, I don't like the way their website is set up as they have a spot where I gotta pull down for multiple stuff. They'll post concerts which are miles away and national, and if I click down, it will say “Click on concerts in your area or sporting venues.” Other than that, everything's fine and I'm happy.

Ticket Liquidator

Wow! Thanks so much for the great compliments,Josephine! We try our best to make ticket-buying as easy and hassle-free as possible. When our customers are happy we're happy too!

Original review: April 27, 2017

The sales lady was very courteous and helpful. I have never used anyone other than Ticketmaster and was a little nervous about using another ticket seller. She said she understood my concern and assured me that I was making a good choice.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using Ticket Liquidator since 2012. I usually go to them when Ticketmaster is sold out and get really good seats at the last minute. Normally, I don't realize that the fees are so high because I'm excited to go to my tennis match.The ticket was $40 and the fees were $53. And so, the fees were actually more than the ticket. Ticket Liquidator is a convenient site but they should reevaluate their fees.

Once, the vendor didn't send me the email for my ticket, which was strange. He didn't realize the ticket was for the match that was going on that night. He thought it was for the next night so I almost missed the match. I was standing outside waiting for them to come up with the ticket. That was the first time I've had that bad of an experience with Ticket Liquidator. Nevertheless, they tried to rectify it as quickly as possible.

Ticket Liquidator

Thanks for your feed back Wenzhe. Actually, the fees pay for things like the technology, security and website support that allows us to provide you with a secure and dependable buying experience. We'll take your feed back into consideration. Thanks again.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I bought tickets to the Boston basketball game from Ticket Liquidator, as my friend only told me about this website. I first bought two tickets. However, half a day later, I was told that I needed to buy it again to get the tickets, and I have a different spot for the game trade. The experience is not that bad, but maybe some things need to be changed, like the fee that they charge for the order.

Ticket Liquidator

Hi Anita, We're very glad to see that you received your 'flash seat' tickets and everything worked out for you. We hope your event was all you wished for and more!

Original review: April 25, 2017

The ticket purchase was easy but the retrieval is a Concern. I am concerned about how I retrieve my tickets. I signed in and filled out the order number and such and am still waiting for my tickets to be sent to me? I had an email come to me from a "Carolyn..." from the company but it was under a person's name and it arrived in my trash box?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like that the tickets were sold directly. The tickets were delivered within the expected timeframe. However, I was very disappointed with the service fees because the original price at Ticket Liquidator's website is quite low and that's what made me buy tickets from them. When they add all the fees, it becomes quite unreasonable.

Ticket Liquidator

Jeannique, thank you for the great review! We're going to pass your kind words on to the agent who helped you. We think she's a keeper too!!

Original review: April 24, 2017

I bought tickets for a basketball game and for a concert from Ticket Liquidator. The tickets were the best tickets for the cheapest price. When I talked to one of their reps, she made sure she found the best ticket for me and when she couldn’t, she tried her all to find other tickets. She was a great representative and she helped me as much as she could.

Ticket Liquidator

Connie, thank you for your review. We're sorry you had a difficult time with your ticket order. To address your concerns, the ticket listing you selected was General Admission which is first come first served in a select GA area, there was no row assignment in this location or on the listing. The price of tickets via the secondary market can be above or below face value and that is mentioned on the website in many places. (The order total you mention is very different from our records- typo perhaps?). Also, your tickets were delivered rather quickly and available in your TicketLiquidator.com account one month prior to the event. It appears you may have had trouble accessing them from your computer, maybe your firewall was blocking the popup. Regardless, you received the tickets safe and sound and that's the main thing. We will certainly take your feedback into consideration to improve our service.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I bought reserve Shrine tickets online which said I would be in the front row with my family. I paid almost 500.00 (4 tickets) from Ticket Liquidator and couldn't print them off computer or phone. Then called them and said the tickets were from WeRocktheHouse.com. So I called them and explained. They said they would send via attachment to print. I get them late the night before the event and when I get to the event I am told these are general admission tickets. My sister got tickets for four for 37.00 for reserved seats and I were charged over 80 for each plus 4x service charge. Do not buy anything from these two sites. I am so livid and sick to my stomach. 488 dollars later I am sitting in general admission. Both companies should be sued for false advertising. I would give negative stars if available. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE COMPANIES UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE 100'S OF DOLLARS!

Ticket Liquidator

Oh WOW! We're impressed Ryan! We're certainly pleased to know we helped you to be impressive. Psst- we have our fingers crossed (and toes too!) We look forward to helping you some more in the future!! ;)

Original review: April 22, 2017

I bought two tickets, quick and easy, to the Pretty Reckless show at Starland Ballroom. I have never heard of this band before. I only bought the tickets to try to impress this girl I really like. Anyways I told her about it and she was really happy and we had a lovely night together. Thanks Ticket Liquidator. I may need to buy some more tickets from you again in the future. Fingers crossed!

Ticket Liquidator

Thanks for your complimentary review Jonathan! Sounds like everything went very well, just how we like it too! Although you mentioned you thought the fees were a bit high, well, the fees pay for website maintenance, billing security, customer support, and other such website features and allows us to provide you with a secure and dependable buying experience. We're always happy to hear all feedback.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I needed tickets for a hockey game and a friend told me about Ticket Liquidator. I've purchased lots of stuff online and through Vivid and other domains, but Ticket Liquidator has been pretty fair. It's been very good and I had no issues on accessing the tickets quickly. I appreciate the service and it's been great. The only issue I would have is the surcharge. It seems a little high just for the turnaround of the ticket.

Ticket Liquidator

We're very sorry for any confusion, Mike. We are happy to have been able to resolve everything with you in a manner that leaves you satisfied. We appreciate the feedback so we can use it to improve our services.

Original review: April 19, 2017

The experience was a disaster. Online I received a message that purchase did not go through. Moments later I received notice of a charge on my credit card for tickets. I called your contact centre and was advised the sale did not go through and the charge would be reversed. I purchased a ticket through another vendor. Subsequent to this call I received an email that a purchase did go through! I was now stuck with an extra ticket. I immediately called your contact centre. Was told there is nothing we can do. I am now on my fourth outreach call to your office. Have told the story four times and still have no resolution. At no point would a representative allow me to speak to a manager. In all cases, when they paraphrased the chronology they got it wrong. I'm on the phone as I write this with another rep who seems unable to help me.

Ticket Liquidator

We're sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced Ellen. We see that you were offered a few different seating options but chose to be refunded. We hope your able to give us another chance with the discount we provided you.

Original review: April 19, 2017

In May of 2016 I contacted Ticket Liquidators and ordered tickets to a Kirsten Chenoweth concert scheduled for March, 2017. When I didn't receive my tickets within 1 week of the concert I contacted Ticket Liquidators and was told the concert had been rescheduled for April. I had ordered and paid for seats in the first 6 rows, but now I was being told that my seats would be in the mezzanine rather than the first six rows. I was further told that it was the mezzanine or they would try to get me a refund. I bought these tickets for a special occasion a year ago, I booked a hotel, and now I am without the seats that I ordered. This has been a horrible experience, and I will never ever deal with Ticket Liquidators again.

Ticket Liquidator Company Profile