toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased tickets for concerts and got them from Ticket Liquidator because of the price. The tickets arrive on the expected delivery time. I have a good experience overall, and recommend Ticket Liquidator to my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like Ticket Liquidator's website - how it's constructed, how I can easily see the tickets that are available without having to wait the way that I do with Ticketmaster, and the way it lets me see the venues and then select by the seats. It's the easiest website for getting tickets and I have bought concerts and sporting events tickets thru them. I have recommended them.

Got tickets to Barbara Streisand in Houston. All the way through the different order pages, it kept on showing only a 7.50 fee for the tickets. However when I received the final receipt on an email, it showed another $150 service fees. Very sneaky – why do they not place that service fee all the way through the purchasing process. I spoke to a customer service and a customer service manager and was just told that it was shown in a fine print on the final page before I click confirm. Just think that this is despicable method of doing business. Not going back to Ticket Liquidator that's for sure.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased Cubs tickets for the Dodgers game and the Indians game from Ticket Liquidator. They were first on the list and they had tickets, and knowing those tickets were in short supply, I just went ahead and got them. I had one delivered and picked up the other one in person. They requested for financial information so I called and confirmed it. Then they called and said they didn't get the information. Fortunately I had the name of the guy that I talked to and he confirmed and they made it right, so I still got the tickets.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I always had to go to the box office to buy tickets. It's cool that I can get them from Ticket Liquidator. I got Dodgers games and concert tickets from them. In most cases tickets were delivered on time. It was only once when it took a while. The only thing I don't like with Ticket Liquidator is that the fees are getting ridiculous. I’ve spent so much money and instead of giving me a discount, they increased the prices, like with a regular baseball game. The ticket price was normal, then it wasn't right when the playoffs came. The service charge went up as well. A set price for a service charge, regardless of how much the ticket is, would make sense.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used Ticket Liquidator eight years ago and it worked out all right. So I tried them again and purchased World Series. It was getting to the point where I had to get something and they're the first that came into my mind. However, the commission was outrageous, but I had to pay them.

Resolution In Progress

Ticket Liquidator

We are very sorry to hear that the order was placed incorrectly at the time of purchase. We do see that you contacted our offices for assistance and as we are unable to provide refunds, we offered a generous discount to place a new order. We are sorry we could not have been of more assistance.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

I booked Hamilton Chicago. When I thought I was booking Hamilton new york - they are mixed together. I called 1 minute after my mistake and was told "read the fine print - you're out $750." The worst is they profited $200 off my mistake and don't care. Avoid them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used Ticket Liquidator for a lot of concerts and some sporting events. The navigation's easy and I understand it. They always have the seating chart available and now they've got the actual views of the seats that pop up. It's really convenient. A couple of times I was offered a 10% but there was nothing available at the time that I was interested in. My tickets were always delivered on time except for one incident where they held on to them and I didn't know why. I shot out a ping and they sent them right away. They were pleasant about it.

I would recommend trying to get tickets from them if a regular ticket agency is sold out and Ticket Liquidator is the last option. The third-party sellers should be avoided because they're just going to make money on the customers. These third parties snatch up all the tickets and the customer end up paying a margin on top of that. Plus the service fees are pretty ridiculous and they're not revealed until the tickets are bought or about to be purchased.

We tried using this company for tickets to Grand Ole Opry. When we found out it did not include everything we wanted, I called back to cancel tickets within 5 minutes. They would not answer the phone, and when I got through would not return my call. We did not use the tickets, and they would not refund the money. I will never use this company again, and will tell everyone to do the same!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Ticketmaster. They said, "Hold on. We're going to get you Phish ticketing." And it turned out to be TicketLiquidator. The had tickets close to the date of some shows I wanted to go to. I went and printed the tickets. The person told me that I wasn't going to be charged, and they could save me some money by getting them myself. And I went to Office Depot, and had them print the ticket out for me because it was about a week away from the shows. I didn't want to trust TicketLiquidator being delivered but I got charged for a delivery fee.

They sent me a piece of paper said I got a $25 card from Target and a $100 worth of wine. The discount was supposed to be $25 off the tickets, but they told me that they were going to send me a check for $50. I already called about getting the check for the $50 off. TicketLiquidator told me it'd be a couple of weeks before I get the check in the mail but I'm in the process of moving.

Ticket Liquidator

I'm sorry to hear the event was postponed, but thank you for the feedback on our website. We sure do hope you can attend the postponed date!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

We were trying to get Green Day concert tickets and going with Ticket Liquidator was the route that it took us to get that done. It was very thorough and very easy to get them on the phone. Also, they told us to sign up with Great Fun where we can get discounts for movie theaters, etc. Then they said they would send us a rebate in the mail if we signed up for this program. Unfortunately, the concert was postponed but we were very satisfied with Ticket Liquidator and I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were looking for tickets online and found Ticket Liquidator. They were very competitive with other websites and we went with them for the price. The tickets were delivered in an expected timeframe. It was a very good experience and we were very satisfied.

Ticket Liquidator

Wow! thank you for such wonderful words. We will pass the good words along to the representative you spoke with.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

I was looking for cheap tickets online and I found them at Ticket Liquidator. I made the purchase and then I got an email that said that those tickets had already been sold. It brought me back to the website so I called someone and then they said they didn't know why that happened. But they found new open seats for me and transferred my information over and got me those tickets. The customer service lady was the most helpful customer service lady I had ever dealt with.

Ticket Liquidator

Hello Lori, we are so sorry for the situation that happened with your tickets. Our records indicate you have been advised on what is required to proceed with this case. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com

Original review: Oct. 16, 2016

I purchased tickets to the Cubs vs Dodgers game for $530, drove 3 1/2 hours to Chicago, and was told at Wrigley Field that the tickets were fraudulent. They stamped a big VOID on them and we were sent home. We had to cancel our credit card, called the company and they said they can't do anything unless we fax the tickets or get a 'letterhead' from Wrigley. They didn't even ask for any of my information and were NO help at all. PLUS the man at the box office at Wrigley said that this happens a lot with said company. So not only did we not see the game, we are just out that money and the 7 hrs we spent in the car. I will NEVER do business with them again or recommend them to anyone. Worst experience EVER.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've been using Ticket Liquidator for a while. I have compared all ticket sites and Ticket Liquidator has the better deal. They also had some better seats offered. We've purchased just sporting events from them mainly Jays, football and I got hockey last year. It was almost immediate that we could do the printing of the tickets off of the computer by ourselves. Our experience was easy.

Ticket Liquidator

This warms our heart to hear. Thank you so much for the kind words and for continuing to be a loyal customer.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

I was looking for online ticket purchases for the Nationals and Ticket Liquidator was one of the websites that I landed on. What I really liked about them was the way they lay out the ballpark, people get the view of the ball field from where they're sitting. I also took advantage of the 15% discount for people buying more than a certain amount because there were a bunch of people who would go to the ballgames with me. It's a very convenient process. People don’t have to go all the way down to the ballpark to buy the tickets there, and come home and distribute them. And their fees are quite reasonable for the service, too. Also, one time, because my printer capability was not up to par, a helpful rep got me through it. I keep recommending Ticket Liquidator to others.

Ticket Liquidator

Thank you for your feedback Andrey. We try our best to train every representative to provide accurate and efficient resolutions to any concerns or order issues so we are very pleased to hear everything ran smoothly for you.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

I purchased tickets from Ticket Liquidator for the NBA and NHL pre-season games. First of all, the price was reasonable. Their price was the lowest because every other site has fees, so the tickets may cost the same, but when you add these fees, the prices go much higher on the other sites. Furthermore, the usability of the site is very good. I like the site, how it's designed and how I can switch from sports to concerts. In addition, we got out tickets even faster than our expected time frame. After about five minutes, I'd get an email and download the tickets.

With my first purchase, the site said that my payment didn't proceed and I had to contact the Customer Service, so I called them. The reps were very informative, helpful, and solved our problem very quickly. They needed my ID, so I sent it by fax. After that, the purchase was brilliant. So, that experience was good and they did a good job.

Ticket Liquidator

Hello Adam, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you and your children are able to enjoy the events purchased through our company.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

I've been using Ticket Liquidator for years and they’ve been great. I purchased tickets through them primarily for sporting events, concerts, and theatre shows. I like the ability to get the best seats to these shows. I have three kids and when you can take them to once-in-a-lifetime events and get excellent seats, they remember that forever, and that’s the part that’s pretty cool. The ticket prices were also lower than StubHub, eBay, and a lot of the other places. Ticket Liquidator usually sends an email to confirm everything was good then the tickets were always delivered on time. It's fast, easy, and a lot of fun.

Ticket Liquidator

Hello Salvador, we are glad our representative was able to assist you in accessing your tickets and we hope you enjoyed the concert.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

We were looking for Drake & Future Concert tickets online. It was for five people and we found five seats together at Ticket Liquidator. The rep that processed my payment was friendly. We couldn't print the tickets which were emailed to us but she stayed on the phone until we worked that out.

Ticket Liquidator

Hello Robert! Thank you so much for a description of your entire experience with Ticket Liquidator. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed all of it including the game. We hope to continue to do business with you.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

So far, my experience with Ticket Liquidator has been very good. I was looking for tickets before and I basically punched up sporting tickets. It's very hard to get Blue Jays tickets from tickets.ca so we started looking at StubHub, Vivid Seats and Ticket Liquidator. I purchased my previous Jays tickets from TL, too. We're always worried when dealing with a third party because one can always go to the game, but find out all of a sudden that they're fraud tickets. So I felt comfortable with TL since I've dealt with them before and I've been choosing them ever since.

I haven't decided on buying the Jays tickets yet because they're a little bit too expensive. So I'll still look around. I called them the last time I purchased because I didn't get any discounts via email. So the gentleman that I spoke to said they'll start sending me promotional things. In fact, two days ago, I received an email for entering a code number and I got $10 off on the next purchase. The people that I've talked to have always been fantastic. When I looked on the site, it pulls up a map of the stadium. The rep had the stadium map in front of him too as I was trying to get certain lower seats for a certain event for my kid who has never been there. The rep was also looking at other seating to find out the best seats that I can get. His service, for the couple of times that I've called, has been really good.

I e-transfer my tickets, so they come via email, and I print them all off. I really like the confirmation that they send out saying that they've seen that I've printed my tickets. And even after the event, they send out emails asking if everything was okay with our tickets. It's a follow-up to reassure that the tickets were legit and there was nothing happening which I like. So far, it's been a fantastic experience and I've had no issues purchasing tickets. I like the setup via the site, which gives me a map of the stadium. It breaks it all down for me and it gives me a visual on what seats I would like. So for me, on a sporting event, it's fantastic. However, every consumer needs more discounts or more dollars off the tickets. Also, it's upsetting that I got to pay American dollars but it is what it is.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've done at least two or three concerts through Ticket Liquidator. I like the price and choice of seating. Everything was great and I will be purchasing more tickets through them.

Ticket Liquidator

Yay! We are so glad you enjoyed our services :) enjoy your event!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I was looking on Google for places to buy tickets secondhand and ended up on Ticket Liquidator. Their fees were not as high and I got a $10 off promotion. It was an easy and fast experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking up tickets for a concert. Ticket Liquidator came up on the search and I compared ticket prices. I bought from them and my experience was good and easy. My tickets were delivered in the expected time frame.

Ticket Liquidator

We are so glad you enjoyed our services and continue to enjoy them! This is what we aim for and can't wait to keep you as a loyal customer.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I've been with Ticket Liquidator for quite a while and refer to it often when I’m looking for events and activities. Their price has been the deciding factor and I'm not fussy about seating. If I check several sites and Ticket Liquidator has it much more reasonable, then I stick with them. The most recent thing I attended was "Hamilton" wherein I must have gotten a discount because the young ones in the family that really wanted to go were so surprised that we were able to. I ordered the tickets online and they were at my doorstep within two days. We had our tickets in hand when we left home and didn't have to go to the box office where the line was ridiculous. When we got there, we got seated almost immediately. We were very comfortable with our seats, too, even though we got them at the last minute and the show was delightful. The whole experience was awesome.

Ticket Liquidator

Wow! Thank you so much for the comments! We try our best to do what we can to ensure our customer's are happy, and stay happy.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I've been using Ticket Liquidator for years now and my experience with them has always been awesome. They're really nice and dependable. I have my own personal ticket broker there and she's wonderful. She's the reason why I'm sticking with it. I take advantage of their special discounts and they deliver them within the expected time frame every single time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ticket Liquidator looked like a better deal. And the reps were very professional when I purchased tickets from them for the Dodgers. But they screwed up on my order and when I was looking for help, they're absolutely no help whatsoever. My problem was taken care of more or less but it was still a disappointing experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used Ticket Liquidator once and I didn’t have a problem, so I’ve used them since. I’ve purchased a lot of tickets, about seven times already. I’m comfortable in doing it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought tickets from Ticket Liquidator for the Freestyle Explosion and a few country ones too. They're cheaper than others and it was easy to purchase from them online.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I searched for a ticket on the net and Ticket Liquidator had the cheapest ticket that I found. I got tickets for Celine Dion in Quebec City from them and their service was excellent.

Ticket Liquidator

That's what we aim for! Simplicity at its finest.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

I recently got Black Sabbath concert tickets from Ticket Liquidator. I just downloaded the tickets through the mail and it's very easy.

Ticket Liquidator Company Profile