toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Ticket Liquidator

We are so glad to hear that you've been a loyal customer since you accidentally stumbled upon us! We are truly grateful and hope we continue to keep you with us.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

Three years back, I typed in Google "cheap tickets for an event". Ticket Liquidator was the first one that came up and I started going through that one and then a couple more. I decided to buy from them because it’s quick, easy to look up tickets, it gives you an expanded seating chart unlike the other sites and it’s cheaper. I buy tickets for concerts, sporting events and a children’s events. Whenever I buy tickets, I usually buy two or more, so I take advantage of their promotions, because every once in a while, they’ll do the 10% off of a $100 or 20% off a $200. Tickets were delivered on time and are always legit. I will continue using them.

Ticket Liquidator

This is what we strive for and accomplished with you, Peter! Thank you for recommending us and continuing to use our website for your purchases.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

Ticket Liquidator had the best choice and a good app. I talked to their reps a couple of times and they were very helpful and professional. They called me and made sure that everything was good. They're definitely better than StubHub. I recommend Ticket Liquidator.

I got fantastic service and I super appreciate the amazing ease of purchasing the digital tickets and the quick receipt of them, but I'm only giving a 4 star rating, because while I'm totally ok with paying a fee for this type of great service, an additional $7.95 for {digital delivery} on top of the $20 service fees, seems unnecessary to me. Maybe I don't understand what goes into the process.

To be in such a small venue with the voice of the Moody Blues -- WOW! It was another great show and Justin Hayward remains in great voice. In this performance he sang songs of the Moodies plus songs of his alone. Every one of the songs was awesome and his comments sometimes quite funny. What a great night for us fans! Can't wait to see him again!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything has been fine with Ticket Liquidator. The last two times I purchased was for the New England Patriots game in December. My wife purchased on Christmas day for the Steelers game and we went to the AFC Championship too where I had a blast. I found the company online, followed the instructions and everything went smoothly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ticket Liquidator had better seats, so I purchased tickets for the Cinderella show from them. I did it online, and the tickets were delivered in the expected time frame. Overall, Ticket Liquidator met my expectations and caused me no issues, and that made me happy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for tickets for the NFL football playoffs game and Ticket Liquidator seemed to have tickets available. It was an easy and efficient process and they delivered my tickets on time. Everything went fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There was a huge mix-up 4 or 5 years ago and It wasn’t Ticket Liquidator's problem but they stood by me. The people at the race track put the tickets in the “J” folder instead of the “P” folder and never found them. The lady there at Ticket Liquidator bent over backwards and did everything she could to try to help us which sparked a really good name for them. I wanted to get my daughter the NFC playoff tickets so they were the first ones I go to whenever I need that kind of stuff. They're very dependable and expeditious.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found cheaper rates at Ticket Liquidator and bought tickets for concerts and sporting events. It was easy, convenient, and the tickets were delivered on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was online looking for tickets and Ticket Liquidator's prices were about 10% less than the other sites. I have purchased tickets from them for many events and I have always received them on time. I am extremely happy with Ticket Liquidator.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching for concert tickets online and found Ticket Liquidator. I bought Stevie Nicks' concert tickets and tickets for some sporting events. Ticket Liquidator has availability of seats' choices. All in all, I had a very good experience, very straightforward and easy.

Bought concert tickets in August 2016 and concert was in January 2017. This was the first time I used this website so a little worried. I've bought tickets on StubHub before and got turned away at the door because duplicates were sold and I have been nervous ever since. This site said E-tickets ready for delivery in 1-13-2017. I didn't get any message that day. I called and got a "don't worry, they will be uploaded". I waited until midnight and never got an email. I sent an email asking for help but only got a generic response. Long story short: I did talk to a person who said those tickets aren't released until 48 hrs before. I did get the email download and the tickets were valid. Just be careful of the date they say you can get the tickets as opposed to when you do actually get them.

My daughter was perfectly happy with the tickets but if we're being fair they were sky high overpriced. I got 49 dollar tickets for over 150!?! It was my choice to pay it but if I knew they were 49 dollars I would have thought twice. Decent seats. Thank you.

Since the first time that I used their services, it worked well and their website is where to get trustable tickets. Sometimes, their tickets are also a little bit cheaper than the other ticket providers. I purchased tickets from them for a couple of events and the last one was for the Jingle Ball in New York where I bought Justin Bieber tickets. It was always a positive interaction too with the Ticket Liquidator representatives because they solved my doubts or some of my questions about payment, my account or where to pick up the tickets. But Ticket Liquidator could have more people using their services if they also have deals like the one StubHub has in which they grant $10 for the next purchase.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I get concert and sporting event tickets from Ticket Liquidator. They were easy to deal with. I was concerned that I'll be sitting looking at a pole all night and not be able to really see the show. They called me back right away when I called and took care of my concern. They said that those are actually good seats but just for my trouble, they gave me a free parking pass so I don't have to pay for parking. Then it was actually good seats. They definitely went above and beyond. And also each time they deliver the tickets in the expected timeframe. My experience with them was great. I'll definitely use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a couple of NHL hockey game tickets from Ticket Liquidators. As a consumer, the price was reasonable. It was better than the other site I looked at. Their price was less than face value. They had a couple of follow-ups to say that they hope I enjoy the game and to think of using them again. It's convenient. Everything went through quickly and perfectly. It was a great night, and the tickets were good. I couldn't have been any happier so I will continue to use them. I passed on their name to some other people since, and I'll continue to do that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased tickets for the Cirque du Soleil on Ticket Liquidator. Their price is half the price of Ticketmaster's. We were pretty happy with our overall experience. Their staff was very nice, and we got our ticket delivered in the expected time frame. The seats we got were good and we felt like we got a good deal.

My mother bought tickets to go see the Lion King in New Orleans on January 14th back in OCTOBER. It is now 7pm on January 13th and we still have no tickets. She was informed back in December that the tickets would be sent 12/28. Then she received another email pushing back the delivery date to 1/4. She patiently waited for the tickets, hoping they would come. No sight of them whatsoever. She called the broker and they looked into what was happening and said that the person who originally owned the tickets didn't send them when they were supposed to.

To Ticket Liquidator's credit, they said earlier today they are looking for replacement tickets and if they didn't get them, we would be refunded. However, this is something my mother has been planning for me and her to do for 3 MONTHS NOW. I don't see how it takes that long for tickets to be delivered. She is devastated as these tickets were my Christmas present and she spent $400 on them. Extremely disappointed with the service of this company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I check Ticket Liquidator first before I check anywhere else for tickets. Their prices are a little bit less than StubHub. I got tickets for NBA games from them but on my last purchase, they didn't give me the ticket. So I called them about that and they gave me a refund in an expedient manner.

Resolution In Progress

Ticket Liquidator

We sincerely apologize for the pickup confusions. Our records indicate the situation has since been resolved and if you happen to have any questions, please do no hesitate to ask!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

Large service fee. $15 charge for delivery charge and I picked up tickets. Almost missed show. Was told after holding close to an hour tickets would be at Tony's Di Napoli. They were not. They were at Broadway On 8th. Will never ever use you again.

By mistake I did print the paper with all the information. I did show credit card and ID. And I was denied to see the show because I did not buy tickets directly with the Cirque du Soleil. They tore apart the paper with all the information and told me they can not give back to me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for the best ticket price and I heard about Ticket Liquidator from a friend. So far, I had a fine experience with them. However, their fees are too high. I just wish all of these places would lower their fees because it's disgusting how much everyone's cornered to market on it and everyone charges these outrageous fees which is wrong. It's too much taking advantage of people and nobody can afford to go to shows, and a lot of people that can afford to go show doesn't want to because of people like Ticket Liquidator and no other choice. It's disgusting what they've done to the industry.

From start to finish, working with your company was a nightmare. The service staff was non-responsive and when they did respond they were rude. It is clear that customers are not important to your company. I will never buy tickets from you again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

5 years ago I was looking for tickets for a concert. I went through lots of websites and came across Ticket Liquidators, and since then we've been buying lots of tickets from them. I usually deal with a ticket broker and I only use Ticket Liquidators if my ticket broker doesn't have the tickets that I'm looking for. I try not to buy from them because of the high broker fees that they are charging. But their representative is usually helpful when I call them when the tickets do not arrive in a timely manner. Overall I'll only recommend them to a friend as a go to place when they have no choice. For example, if I spend $10,000 with them I'll spend $120,000 somewhere else because the service fee is lower.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's quick and easy to buy tickets through Ticket Liquidator. I bought tickets for a Louis C.K. show and it was a little bit cheaper than others. I had the tickets in the expected time frame, and I just printed them. I would recommend them to my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I learned about Ticket Liquidator through a friend. I buy concerts and NHL Hockey games through them. I use them for their reliability and convenience. Their representatives are very pleasant, relatable and extremely helpful throughout my purchase and the tickets are delivered on time. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband and I go to a lot of concerts. I use Ticket Liquidator for cheaper tickets. My complaints are about the way tickets are sold from the venue that gets them in the hands of the people who are selling them on Ticket Liquidator. But any complaints I have would not be the Ticket Liquidators' problem or fault but the promoters' problem.

Ticket Liquidator

We're so sorry the pit area was too crowded for you to get the perfect view! But we are glad you were able to make the best of it!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

We got tickets from Ticket Liquidator for Pet Shop Boys and the Fillmore Beach and everything worked out fine. The only thing we didn’t like was the venue because we paid for the pit pricing but when we got there, the pit was full and we couldn’t stand anywhere. It was hard and we stood on the stairs and didn’t have an actual seat. They said it was VIP and that we should stand in the pit. But towards the end of the evening, we went around the other side and then we were able to get into the pit but not close enough. But that’s okay and it was fine. Still, TicketLiquidator was awesome. We had to pick the tickets up at a certain area and they told us where they were at in the will-call area in the VIP and they were there.

First, my experience with Ticket Liquidator was HORRIBLE! I ordered these tickets 9/1/16. I could NOT select specific seats, only the general area, i.e. Second Tier. I was charged $482.50 — WOW! These must be “premium seats…” WRONG! I asked and paid for the tickets to be delivered to the Park Central Hotel across the street from Carnegie Hall. I called multiple times because the tickets had not arrived and the performance was 2 days away. THEY COULD NOT TRACK THE TICKETS and could not tell if, when or if ever the tickets would be delivered. Finally they said I could walk across the street to the box office and get them. This I did... WAS I SHOCKED!! I got my tickets, they were marked $18 each, Second Tier, Box 12, Seats 4 & 5… PARTIALLY OBSTRUCTED!!

I called TL back immediately and asked how I could be charged $480.50 for $36 tickets. It was not like I was just now purchasing tickets for this sold out performance, I purchased them when they went on sale 9/1. I finally spoke with someone named Brandon, and after about half an hour of largely BS about their large volume ticket purchases, “markups,” etc., he did refund me $200... WOW, that really made me feel “good”… That made these $18 tickets, only $140.25 a piece!!!! The box was barely 6’x7’, and contained 8, yes 8 chairs. We were crammed in there like sardines… And could really see only half the stage! Carnegie Hall was fabulous to be in; the show "Twas the Night Before Christmas" was a disappointment and mediocre at best. BEWARE!! Ticket Liquidator are a RIPOFF!! Buy your tickets directly from the Carnegie Box Office, they will be the face value of the ticket plus a small handling charge. You will get what you pay for.

Ticket Liquidator

This is very heart-warming. We at Ticket Liquidator aim to ensure customer service quality is at its highest. We sincerely appreciate your business!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

We've purchased tickets from Ticket Liquidator countless times - Adele tickets, Cher tickets. I bought tickets everywhere - in New York City, Nashville, Tennessee, Augusta, Georgia, Charlotte - and I have had nothing but good experiences with them other than the price. They're expensive. One time, I was getting concerned about the Adele tickets at Madison Square Garden getting there and then all of a sudden I got them a month earlier than what they said. We’ve had tickets on the gift cards which we’ve had issues with. We learned that the tickets don't go to the readers when they get tickets through a ticket source. When they read them at the door, you have to go to the ticket office at the event and they will issue paper tickets which is good and my daughter loves that.

I can get good tickets for the events I want. The Adele event was sold out and I went to Ticket Liquidators and got my choice of tickets but I paid the premium. My daughter went and saw them twice. One time they were $800 and one time $1,200 but Adele’s pricey everywhere. I got two tickets when they first went on sale at Madison Square Garden. I had four computers running and I stayed on that computer for three and a half hours. Finally, through my wife’s handicap, I was able to get two handicap tickets after three and half hours something for $75 each and I only had like two minutes to purchase them. The next day on the Today Show they were talking about Ticket Liquidators and legal ticket scalpers got all the tickets. But that concert was sold out and they couldn’t put more people in that building.

I bought tickets local here for Miranda Lambert and the local venue was playing some funkiness with the tickets. The tickets weren’t good, but I paid $30 more per ticket and I got great selection for a local, little small place. We're going to New York City again to see Kinky Boots and I purchased the tickets for my daughter who is 16 years old. I look first from the theater and Ticketmaster but it's hard to deal with them. I can't get a selection at all and I only get what they will give me. With Ticket Liquidators, I'm willing to spend the money and get good tickets. People ask me how I get the tickets and I tell them I go through Ticket Liquidator first. I disagree with some of the stuff said about Ticket Liquidators. I’ve read all kind of crap and it’s not true. Ticket Liquidators is very straightforward.

Ticket Liquidator Company Profile