3.61/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Ticket Liquidator

Online since 2003, Ticket Liquidator provides a platform featuring the largest inventory of concert tickets, sports tickets, and theater tickets at reasonable prices. Tickets are listed by thousands of carefully vetted professional ticket-selling companies from across the United States and Canada, all backed by Ticket Liquidator’s 100% Money Back Guarantee with 7-day-a-week customer service. At TicketLiquidator.com you can find the seats you want at the price you need for the event you can’t miss.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 30, 2017

893 Ticket Liquidator Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

It was a real hassle getting our tickets. They were not made available until 48 hours before the show. As we were on vacation, we had no computer, so we had to pay to use one. The first time we did the tickets were not available yet. We then went to the box office and they had no record of the tickets. Then we went to another pay computer and printed our tickets and went back to the box office. They weren't sure the tickets were good and told us to show up at 7:30 when the gates opened in case our tickets were no good. We waited in line for about an hour and then were let in at 7:30. The tickets were good, but it was now another 90 minutes until show time. The seats were not very good and the 2 large women behind us were half in our seats the whole show. We could have gotten better seats at a lower price and avoided all the hassle if we would have just waited and bought them in Vegas. A very bad experience.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Ticket Liquidator is one of the first places I go to when I'm looking for tickets. I purchased tickets for Red Sox and Celtics event through them and I've had a good experience. Their prices have been reasonable too. I have no problem with getting the tickets and the delivery. It worked out well and they did a good job.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I purchase a tickets or the Miami Heat vs. Celtic games on 10/26/2017, however the tickets were not valid, we checked with the box office and the tickets were sold to someone else... I was under the rain with two kids and when I called Ticket Liquidator. They asked to submit a letter head from the Arena as a proof that ticket they sold me were not valid... Selling fake tickets is a fraud.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

My experience with Ticket Liquidator has not been very good. I purchased tickets from them and it was triple the price in the end. When I bought the tickets, they said $80 per ticket. By the time it was all said and done, it was $260 for two tickets, including after service fees, which was absolutely ridiculous. Face value for the tickets is $37 so it was a big hose job. And then, Loverboy played five songs and walked off because the singer got sick. And there were no refunds. I paid more to see Loverboy that I paid to see Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd, Bon Jovi and Fleetwood Mac. If the concert went off it would have been just fine but it didn't which puts a sour taste in everybody's mouth. At that point, I just wanted a personal refund. We're Canadian and we would have just taken an exchange to go see them again but that's not the way it went down. We're not very happy at all and I would not recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I finally received my 4 tickets from 2 different transfers at 6:08 pm and the concert began at 7 pm. We had a 4 hour travel time. We drove 4 hrs not knowing if the $1000+ tickets would be transferred or not. I had spent all morning on the phone (yes I have the proof) with Ticket Liquidator trying to convince them that I HAD NOT RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM ANYONE VIA TICKETMASTER WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCEPT TRANSFER! The first hour or so with Ticketliquidator (TL), the agent was in contact with MyTicketTracker.com, the seller of my tickets whom had NOT replied to my previous email concerns and their phone was constantly busy signal each time I tried to call that morning.

The TL agent supposedly was telling Mytickettracker.com (MTT) that due to 4 hour travel, I needed my tickets now. Accordingly to previous emails with TL, Peggy **, Customer Support Team, replied to me (9/1/17;10/25/17), saying Bridgestone Arena in Nashville "Due to regulations set, e-tickets and mobile transfer tickets will not be available until about 24 hours prior prior to the event. You will receive an email when your tickets have been uploaded and are ready to access." I spoke with 3 different agents at TL who told me that I had just been sent an email.

The stories just kept changing with every agent I was transferred to! One guy told me at 1:00 CT to go ahead and start traveling. The tickets would arrive. So we did. By 3:39 pm CT when no email from TL, MTT, or Any email with my name "via TicketMaster" which I had been told to look for had not arrived (yes I had checked Spam, Junk, etc. I had received other emails from TL and TicketMaster TM for promotional ads so I knew I could receive email), I called TL and stayed on phone for 1 hr 3 min to a VERY RUDE AND NOT VERY COMPASSIONATE customer service agent. He insisted that it was basically my problem with email and that the tickets had been delivered to my live.com address (we verified address) at 5:02 CT. I needed to click on it to accept transfer. He said it couldn't be sent again.

He connected me to Jeff at MTT who was NOT VERY UNDERSTANDING and again said basically it was my problem and I needed to contact TM because the seller had sent the ticket transfer email to my live.com address and nothing more could be done. Furthermore, no refund could be made because they had "proof" of transfer. When I ask if they could forward me an email of proof, they said no, it was confidential. So at 4:46 pm CT, I called TM and reached the KINDEST, MOST UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. I had not even bought from them directly because no tickets were available... had to go through another broker... Big mistake.

She looked at my TM live.com account and said absolutely no activity of transfer. I told her TL and MTT said they had confirmation from TM of receipt of transfer of tickets to my account at live.com. She said that was absolutely untrue. She asked for my seat numbers which I supplied. After searching through various programs she had, she was able to locate the seats and she "electronic transfer activity occurring on those 4 seats". She said call MTT back and tell them that they had obviously sent the email to the wrong address (or worse cheated me and were transferring them to someone else). She explained that I must receive the email from the seller and click on "accept transfer". Then the tickets would be in my TM account.

At 5:25 pm CT, I was able to get through to MTT directly and the stars were aligned and I was blessed with a lady who WAS COMPASSIONATE AND WILLINGLY TO BELIEVE ME AND THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX TO SOLVE THE ISSUE! She said it wasn't the first time with electronic transfer issues with TM and certain email accounts. She reached out to the individuals who had actually bought the tickets and sent the transfers. They said yes they had sent. I gave her my gmail.com account to try. Very soon, 5:48 pm CT, I received to my live.com account, 2 separate emails from "Amber **... Via Ticketmaster and from David **... via Ticketmaster". These came through with no issues directly to my inbox. Both canceled my Ticket Transfer Invite.

Now why I could receive these and couldn't receive the ones they had SUPPOSEDLY sent at 5:02 pm CT, I don't know. I went back and did a search of Spam for any of those associated names and nothing came up. They had to cancel the request I was told and resend the new request to my gmail account. At 6:08 pm CT, 42 min BEFORE THE CONCERT (thankfully we had parked downtown and were ready), I received 2 emails from customer_support@ticketmaster.com saying "Rodger **... Sent you tickets... Accept Your Ticket Transfer." It was at THAT POINT THAT I WAS SUCCESSFUL AT TRANSFERRING TICKETS.

After approximately 6 HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH TL AND MTL, relentless with my pursuit of my tickets that were somewhere and being given the runaround. NEVER, ever again will I purchase from TL or MTT! If I had not been willing to stay on the phone and IF AT 5:25, I had not finally reached someone willing to help me, I would have lost $1000. TL had already told me that. It wasn't their problem that I wasn't accepting the transfer EVEN THOUGH I HAD NOT RECEIVED IT. I have visual proof and voice recordings of all of this. Because I was taking them to court if I had not received my tickets. It was A NIGHTMARE!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Had a great time at the event... I was a little nervous about buying tickets outside of the actual venue but my experience with Ticket Liquidators was awesome. I received my link to print my Etickets almost instantly and printed them with no problem. At the Phoenix Suns game I was buying concessions and an employee actual upgraded me to courtside!!! Wow!!! Although that normally doesn't happen, I was really happy with my experience with the ticket sales process. I will definitely be back. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

After being charged $370 for a pair of tickets, I got an email the next day stating that the tickets were no longer available and that I would get a refund... eventually. Well, it has been a week and I have not been refunded the money. I will never, and would never, use this service. These people will screw you over.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Ticket Liquidator advertised their price for tickets, and then charged $125 fee, over and above the ticket price. This was not given up front nor any notification was ever given that the fees were so extremely high. They gave my credit card information to another party to charge me yet another $225 over what they promised in the website as you are ordering the tickets. I cancelled the tickets and the customer service rep on the phone was extremely rude, angry and not helpful at all. Everyone I have been talking to has said to stay away from them as their surcharges are out of this world. They don't want to help you and I am told are just out to get your money. It is a waste of time, do not use them!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Ticket Liquidator is usually my go-to when I need tickets that are sold out. They have better fees and I have used a coupon code a couple of times when I got tickets from them. There have been at least six times I purchased and the last one was for Guns N' Roses.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I found Ticket Liquidator online when I was doing a search on tickets and they propped up first. They had the tickets for the sections I was looking at. That's the only reason why I chose them, but I usually go through other websites like StubHub or Gametime. I bought from Ticket Liquidator once but it wasn't too great because it came up to more money. They gave a price for the Dodgers game and then they gave me another price when it got settled. They called me about a $25 promotion and they wanted more information. I thought it was odd and pretty much a rip-off. I hung up on them and I never got a discount, and there was never a charge on to my account. Buying from them was more of a last-minute situation. I got the tickets right away in the email, but I was not too satisfied. I won't be using them again and I'll just go through StubHub.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

One of my friends told me about Ticket Liquidator two years ago when I was in Chicago and I’ve used them to buy baseball tickets since the tickets were cheap. They also had a lot of options and they had what we were looking for. Their reps were perfect and I have recommended them to people. I used the online function for the delivery of tickets so when I requested, I got them a couple of minutes later then I printed them off.

There was an incident when I used my Irish card to buy tickets from them and I got charged twice. There was a hold on the payments so I called their number and I got through to somebody who was representing Ticket Liquidator. She was able to tell me that the transaction hadn't been processed because I was using a foreign card. Then, I used my Canadian one and it worked. I also got refunded the money. So if you're going to buy tickets online, make sure they know that you’re buying from another country. I’m in Toronto now and I didn't know that the prices were in US dollars, not Canadian dollars, until I got through to the point when I was paying. I thought I may as well buy them because I was this far anyway and it didn't make me aware straightaway that I was going to be charged in US dollars. So, by the time I checked my balance from my currency in Euros or Canadian dollars, I'd seen that the price was a little bit more.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I was looking for cheap tickets one day and found Ticket Liquidator through Google. I have used them for around four years and have purchased tickets from them online for hockey games. Most of the time, the seats are cheaper. Their website is very easy to use and it's even easier now that they have the app. Also, the tickets were always delivered within the expected time frame. I would recommend them Ticket Liquidator.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Ticket Liquidator had tickets for Raw and Smackdown available. I bought the tickets online and they were delivered in the expected timeframe. My experience was fast and easy, and I'd recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I’ve used Ticket Liquidator a couple times for purchasing sporting and entertainment tickets such as the Milwaukee Bucks games and the Blue Man Group. I chose them because of their price and everything was done electronically. I was also able to get the tickets on time.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Ticket Liquidator had tickets for the Kenny Chesney, Metallica concerts and every concert so I bought from them and they were fine. The tickets were delivered as expected and I received emails from their reps. It was all good and there were no issues.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

In just a couple of clicks, I was done purchasing tickets for the Wake Forest match from Ticket Liquidator and it was really easy. They gave me the best seats available at a good price so I took them. It was way over my expectation. I was on the third row and it was nice. The tickets were also delivered pretty fast that day. Ticket Liquidator offers dependable and fast service and I enjoyed my experience with them.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

My seats were Great, the show was AMAZING!!! I misplaced my tickets and called Ticket Liquidator and got all the help I needed and the person was very nice. I have used Ticket Liquidator many times and have always had great service. Thank You for a great night with my son at the Bruno Mars concert. It was wonderful.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I liked Ticket Liquidator's website. It's quick and easy to book with them. I used the promotions and they gave me a few 10% off my next purchases. I was short a ticket one time and the reps got it all straightened out quickly and I got the same thing. They were very professional and they couldn't apologize enough. I've used Ticket Liquidator a dozen times and they were good.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

It’s very easy to purchase tickets from the Ticket Liquidator website. I used them a couple of years ago and used them three times this past summer. I usually buy tickets for ball games and I bought 8 tickets from them so far this year. The price is right and the tickets were delivered in the expected timeframe. They're a good and efficient service and I’m sure I’ll use them again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I went on the internet and purchased tickets for the Seahawks from Ticket Liquidator as they were cheaper. I did that a month and a half ago and they took $40 off since we go to Mariner games quite a bit. When comparing what the seat costs, it's more important what the fees are on the top of the tickets since some of the ticket places charge $80 bucks a ticket. People should look at the best price and Ticket Liquidator can be trusted. I'd recommend them.

Ticket Liquidator response

I'm glad to hear we could get you the seats you were looking for at a great price. Thanks so much for the review, John! :)

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I go to a lot of concerts and races and buy tickets a lot. I have bought at Ticket Liquidator before and they were great. I absolutely have no complaints with them at all. Their website was good to use. They were the only ones that had tickets available and it was the best available, low like in the stands for the Bristol Night Race. I just print the tickets and everything went fine. I have gotten tickets through TicketMaster before for NASCAR Races, and they've double booked to where I ended up having to get a refund and then buying tickets elsewhere. That really sucks, so I try not to use them if I can help it. I was glad to get Ticket Liquidator. I've already referred friends to get tickets there.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

The seats were not on the 40 yard line as promised, they were on the 30 yard line. And I wasted 106 dollars on parking that I could not use. What I was sent for parking had no bar code, so I had to spend an extra 60 dollars to park. Overall, it was not a great experience as I have lost money and didn't get what was promised.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

The two tickets I purchased from you were not accepted and voided by staff at Madison Square Garden. I have contacted your customer service five times, faxed you a copy of the voided tickets as requested, and have never received a call back from you, despite being told repeatedly that I would be contacted. This is the poorest customer service I have ever encountered.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I've purchased tickets for a couple of concerts through Ticket Liquidator which I printed off online. I've never had any issues with them. They were good and I'd recommend them.

Ticket Liquidator response

Thanks so much, Marilu! I'm glad we've been able to get you tickets to some great shows! :)

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

Bruno Mars tickets - I had to track you all down for my tickets! No confirmation was ever sent! You charged $40.00 for service fee and you get none! I didn't even know it was from you all! I'll use StubHub next time!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

We've purchased tickets for Chicago, Journey, and Farner through Ticket Liquidator. I like their choices and I chose them over other providers because of where the seats were, and their price. It's been great with Ticket Liquidator.

Ticket Liquidator response

Thank you for the review, Annamae! I'm glad we've gotten you great seats at a great price to some amazing concerts! :)

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I purchased tickets for concerts and I chose Ticket Liquidator over other providers for their seating. However, I purchased extra stuff with the tickets but that never showed up to my house. Other than that, it was a great experience and I had a really good time on all four concerts.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Got charge twice for delivery. When I purchased the tickets I paid over $100 dollars on fees and delivery. I got charge for delivery when I placed my order and I paid for the “postage” when I picked the package at the postal office.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

My fiancee told me Ticket Liquidator was a good website to buy tickets. I've been using them since 2012 to buy tickets for baseball games, basketball games, and multiple sports events because of their ticket prices. It's cheaper in Ticket Liquidator and I get the best chairs. Tickets for baseball games specifically for the Orioles and the New York Knicks against the Wizards were for $8 and with the chair that we got, it was a good offer. I also saw tickets were $40 or $50 for Dream Theater which is definitely a bargain. The latest experience we had was with the Texas Rangers, and bought the tickets the same day.

It’s also more convenient now and easier to buy the tickets. I can go into Ticket Liquidator on the mobile website and see where I am going to sit down with a picture which is a huge plus to me. The tickets are delivered through email which would take five minutes to get the tickets so it was not that long. Then I would print out the tickets on the website so it was easy to do. We're definitely going to keep using it. Everything was awesome and a good experience, so far.

Ticket Liquidator response

I'm happy to hear that we've been able to get you tickets to a bunch of different events! Thanks so much for the review! :)

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I normally buy tickets for baseball games but I've been buying off the website for a while since I don't like the price on StubHub. One time, I started researching different websites, downloaded the Ticket Liquidator app and decided to just go. Ticket Liquidator is better than most competitors. I have looked at prices based on where the actual seats are and they came in cheaper. I'm very satisfied that I would definitely keep coming back to Ticket Liquidator.

Ticket Liquidator response

Thanks so much for the review, Scott! I'm glad we've been able to get you great tickets at great prices to a few different events. :)

Ticket Liquidator Company Information