2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.65/5

Ticket Liquidator is an online resale marketplace for tickets to concerts, sporting events, theater shows and other entertainment options. The website is PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant to ensure safety and security. The company provides refunds if an event is permanently canceled.

Ticket Liquidator Reviews

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

I went to the website that is careful designed to look like it is the legitimate site for PNC Bank Arts Center ("bankartscentre.com"). It has a latest events section intended to make it appears as if it's real (uses the words "we" and "our" a lot), and, nowhere on the first page does it saying anything about it NOT being really the PNC Bank Arts Center page. A click on the event similarly did NOT make any mention of NOT being the real site for the venue. You click on "buy tickets" and you get directed to the TicketLiquidator site that says "100% Money-Back Guarantee." I admit it - I never bought tickets before.

I had no way of knowing how to even determine this was a scam. Now I know. I'm not surprised they refusing to refund me anything. This is SCAM. Don't fall for it like I did. The nearly $400 I have lost would mean nothing to the company owner, Don Vaccaro - but it's everything to me. I wanted to do something nice for my kids who've never been to a concert before, and I regret trusting TicketLiquidator. Be assured, I won't make the mistake again. And I have now decided to make it my mission to warn others so they don't lose their money like I'm apparently going to. An honest, legitimate company doesn't have to use fake and misleading websites to make money.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Spent way too much for lawn tickets for PNC in New Jersey. Concert was cancelled due to weather. All patrons were told to go home, and then status was changed to postponed and concert started at 10pm AFTER MOST GOERS WERE AT HOME! All Ticketmaster buyers were compensated with FREE ticket voucher. TICKET LIQUIDATOR'S BUYERS WERE GIVEN NO COMPENSATION WHATSOEVER!!! Paid hundreds of dollars for nothing!!

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I bought tickets on ticket liquidator a few months ago for a show last weekend in Seattle. I drove to Seattle and still hadn't received the email for tickets. I talked to customer service and they assured me I'd get the tickets on time and to just wait until the show. I waited until a day before the show and called back and each time I called they assured me the tickets would arrive by the show. The show got close enough that I decided to buy new tickets to it, luckily it wasn't sold out, and the new tickets I bought through TicketsWest were actually half the price I paid on Ticket Liquidator. I went to the show and still have yet to see any tickets emailed to me from the original purchase on ticket liquidators. Luckily I bought the original with PayPal and they refunded me my initial purchase price. Stay away from this company, they are shady and will take your money.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

Do not purchase for Ticket Liquidator. I purchase 4 tickets for a concert for $550 at the Fairplex and it was canceled. Ticket Liquidator won’t refund a dime and I’m going to lose $550 dollars. Wow lesson learn and will not purchase from them, this was the first time and definitely the last. I had to learn my lesson the hard way, should of paid attention to all their bad reviews in the first place.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I can't say this strongly enough--do not use Ticket Liquidator as a secondary ticket market vendor. I purchased tickets from them 2+ months in advance of the event date. My tickets were promised as available for download 2 days prior to the event. When that day came and went with no tickets, I had an extended back-&-forth with their customer service department. They couldn't give a good explanation for the delay and insisted that I keep waiting for the tickets. When I finally did hear from them, the tickets I received were not the tickets I ordered--i.e., they were in the wrong section. Ticket Liquidator pawned off cheaper tickets on me in an attempt to placate me and make me go away (without notice that they were offering different tickets) and didn't offer any restitution for the cheaper tickets. This is really just a summary of what was a terrible experience with a terrible company. Stay away. Chris **

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I purchased tickets from Liquidator for a concert. I should have trusted the reviews. I got to the event, tickets didn't work. The person with the real tickets to the event were already in the concert. I had to purchase real tickets at the ticket booth to get into the event. The only way to get a refund from Ticket Liquidator is to get a letter or an email in writing from the concert venue that the tickets were invalid. WHAT? I was supposed to ask the ticket counter person at the event to present me with something in writing to the reason they wouldn't take my tickets? Or, call after the concert and expect to be remembered out of the thousands of people there? Horrible customer service. I am out a lot of money. BUYER BEWARE! THIS COMPANY STEALS!

Original review: June 27, 2019

When Shawn Mendes came to Milwaukee on June 25th I really wanted front row. Ticket Liquidator had front row so we bought it but hadn’t heard good reviews from the company. Tickets were real, Karen from customer service was great! Not saying no one will get scammed from this website but we had a good experience so I wanted to let anyone else know that not all of their tickets are scams!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Excellent experience! Tickets were fully valid. We got 3 tickets to the Swan Lake ballet at the France Merrick Hippodrome Theatre in Baltimore at half the lowest venue price. Our experience was excellent in every respect.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Purchased tickets on 1-9-2019. 4 tickets Received email. All looked great. Printed tickets and downloaded to phone. When I got to venue they would not accept tickets. Ticket appeared good but venue informed me that tickets were not valid. Called the 800 number and even though the agent was pleasant he could not resolve the issue with tickets.

In the end, could not see show that had planned with family and paid over $1000 for. They said they would give a refund once I provided evidence that tickets were not valid, which the venue provided. They said that they would contact me within a few days to give me what they determined in their investigation??? What, I paid you for tickets that were not valid and we could not get in and destroyed our evening. I call Amex to dispute charges so they can investigate all they want. I don't have a problem overpaying for tickets for an event I want to go to. I don't have the time to purchase way in advance, but these third-party resellers need to be more accountable. These are people's plans and some occasions can't be redone. I think a refund and a fine of some sort should be in order!!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Went online May 29, 2018 to purchase Eagle Concert Tickets, for Sat September 8, 2018 and were given seats lower level Section 102, Row 22. They were to send tickets to be printed out by Sept 4th and we never received the ticket delivery, so we called. So on the 4th we called and they would look into it. We never received a call back and it was the day before the concert. We called again and the lady stated they were not available. Then stated they would send us some cheap seats way up top in corner back side of stage. The seats were section 201, row 6, seats 1 & 2. This was all they had.

We were extremely disappointed with all this. We paid originally $748.95 for the 2 seats, then the tickets we finally got cost $199.00. Then on Sept 7, 2018 they only refunded $208.00. When we called concerning amount refunded was not sufficient they said we would have to call somewhere else. DO NOT GET TICKETS FROM THIS VENDOR... YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. We ended up paying $270.50 per seat...for 99.00 seats...was not worth it.

Ticket Liquidator author review by ConsumerAffairs

Ticket Liquidator has been in business since 2003, providing tickets for often sold-out concerts, plays and sporting events.

• Customer reselling: Ticket Liquidator keeps a great inventory because of its customer reselling program, which helps you find tickets to hard-to-see shows.

• New sales list: Easily check for new listings via the "On Sale Now!" tab.

• Mobile discount: Sign up for the mobile application and save $25 on your first mobile purchase.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: Receive twice the money you spent if the tickets are not delivered by the show or if they are of lower quality than what you ordered.

• Easy location browsing: Select your U.S. state and city from the digital map to view listings.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team