toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Ticket Liquidator

Thanks for the review, Gregory! I'm glad to hear we got you great tickets to see Tom Petty at a reasonable price. :)

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I was searching through the web for some tickets and Ticket Liquidator came up, and they had a good deal. The first time I purchased from them was when I got tickets for the Tom Petty concert in July. That was fine and worked well. Buying tickets from them was a simple process and the site was easy to use. The cost was in line and the tickets weren't too overly priced, unlike those at some other online places that can be a little extravagant in their pricing. The tickets came up right away and the seats seemed decent and okay. The value was there and we were happy with the way the seats came out. I had a good experience overall with Ticket Liquidator and I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

Ticket Liquidator

Thanks so much for the review, Michael! I'm glad we could get you a great deal on tickets for the event. Hope you had a great time!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Ticket Liquidator is your all-access source to getting into events. Tickets for the event I was looking for were quick and easy to find; I was even e-mailed a 10% discount after leaving the tickets in my cart for 30 minutes. Prices are reasonable and fair. Regular e-mails send you information about upcoming events you may like.

It was an excellent show...from people who directed us to our proper line...to his preliminary....to Fluffy....excellent line up of comedians...it was well worth the money

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for the feedback on our site. I'm glad to hear we've been able to get you tickets to some great sporting events! We appreciate the review! :)

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I was searching online for tickets when Ticket Liquidator came up. I chose them because of seat availability and the clarity of which seat I could choose. I have purchased tickets from them for sporting events so far and while my overall experience was very good, the final price of the ticket only pops up at the very end. It would be nice to see that in advance when they first calculate the price because in the beginning, they don’t add the fees yet.

I purchased these tickets on 6/10/17. It is 8/15/17 and I have yet to receive my tickets. The event is this coming Thursday 8/21/17. I have also reached out to the seller & have not received a response. This is unacceptable. I should have received my tickets by now. Please note, I understand this is not Ticket Liquidator's fault however perhaps you can intervene & contact who I purchased the tickets from?? Thank you.

Factual basis uncertain

I bought tickets 5 days ago but my order still says my purchase is under review. After a couple of days I called customer service and they said to keep checking my account. I have been charged for the tickets but don't know if I have them for sure. I hate being left in the dark for so long about this. They should not be selling tickets they don't have and to make you wait so long is totally unacceptable.

Resolution In Progress

I passed the order for show tickets shortly before the beginning of the performance because I thought I will be able to get ticket confirmation and download them immediately and use the downloaded ticket on my mobile to get in. I was very frustrated to realize they wouldn't let me inside at the theater with the purchase confirmation I had received, that I needed to print out the ticket to get in and that my ticket hasn't even been emailed to me yet. When I called customer service I was even more frustrated because the agent said that it was probably too late and that I wouldn't be able to go to the performance, and this was after I had paid the full price plus 101$ service fee for two tickets, and then the connection got lost. I received my ticket to download 13 minutes after the performance started, I had to run somewhere find a printer, and ended up missing 1/3rd of the show.

Why did Ticket Liquidator allow this sale to go through so close to performance time knowing it would be impossible for me to make it on time because of the delay to receive the ticket by email (whereas I thought it would be immediate upon confirmation) and I wouldn't be able to print it on time. There should be a cut off time for ticket purchases before the show starts to avoid this kind of situation. It seems the company is so greedy to get the fee that it doesn't care if people make it to the show or not. In addition, I wrote to customer service about this twice over a ten day period and never received any reply whatsoever.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bought tickets for me and my mom to go see Paul McCartney in Brooklyn. Tickets came with merchandising as part of the "emerald pack". They sent the package with the merchandising and no tickets in it. Contacted them, said they could help and that I had to contact a 3rd party who coincidentally is located in Miami and their offices are closed due to the hurricane.

Called them again and then they said that they thought the tickets would come on a separate package but that they couldn't guarantee it or send me an email with that information. That there was a different team handling emails and that they had no way to assure that they would even get back to mine at all. Haven't replied to my emails, no solutions whatsoever. And to think the only reason I even bought the tickets from here is because the official page was not working. Awful experience, feel very unsure and ripped off, will surely never do it again. I just want to know if I will get the tickets or I need to buy another pair!

Hi Evelina,
I am very sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. In rare instances, ticket sellers are unable to complete an order and must reject and refund the order. I know this is very disappointing and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

The night before the concert I checked my bank account and saw that I was refunded for my ticket purchase. I checked my email and had received an email from the ticket seller stating that they rejected the ticket sale (I had bought the ticket a month ago and the money was taken out of my account when I placed the order). This was obviously very disappointing since like I said I ordered the ticket a month before, my money was withdrawn, and the ticket was a gift. My sister had plans with her friends to drive up several hours from the city we live in so that she could go to the concert, and because of this she was not able to go.

Ticket Liquidator

Thanks for the review, Thomas! Hope you enjoyed the concert! :)

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I bought tickets for a show place from Ticket Liquidator because of the the price. I put a code in to get a discount.

Ticket Liquidator

We are very sorry you found our service fees to be a bit high. The service fees are a percentage of the ticket price and pay to maintain our websites, billing security, and the system we have developed to allow companies to resell tickets online, as well as maintaining our customer service department so we can assist customers with buying tickets and any problems that arise. These fees allow us to keep connecting fans with tickets to the events they are trying to attend.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and I hope you enjoyed the concert!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I purchased many tickets from Ticket Liquidator and they offered special discounts and promotions. They have good pricing but the only problem I have with them is they have very expensive servicing charges. I got my tickets emailed but they charged me at least $20 a ticket for the servicing fee which was ludicrous. There was no reason to charge me a service fee.

Hi Randy,

I'm glad to hear you've had some great experiences with us. Thanks so much for the review!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

When I use Ticket Liquidator through an AAdvantage eShopping, I get American Airlines miles so I've bought a few tickets from them, the most recent of which was for the US Open. I got what I wanted and I got the tickets as well, so it was a good experience. I even had a question a question for them and they answered it. Also, I had a poor experience with the competitor who's on the AAdvantage Miles program. They had some catches that I found out after I purchased tickets and they didn’t deliver the miles, so I switched back over to Ticket Liquidator.

Hi George,

I'm happy to hear you've had some positive experiences selling tickets on our site and that our representatives have assisted you with any issues that pop up. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

When I started to use Ticket Liquidator, that's the only one that I ever used. I've been using them for four years now and mostly for tickets for the Indian Wells tennis tournament every year in March in Palm Springs. I was mostly selling my tickets on them, 95% of the time. The process was okay, except they would take them off about a week before the event happened because they wanted to make sure that people that were buying them would get them. You lose out on that last week. Also, every once in a while, I had to give them a call because there was something that I needed to get taken care of. But whatever the problem was, their reps were quick and efficient.

Hi Greg,
I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with the ticket pricing and fees. Ticket Liquidator is a ticket resale marketplace where licensed and registered ticket sellers can list their ticket inventories for sale. The individual sellers price the tickets based on the market value of the tickets and, as is stated on our site, the prices may be above or below face value.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am happy to hear you enjoyed the concert!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Really enjoyed the show as I am a HUGE Bob Seger fan, but my purchase experience had me SOUR for a week before the show. I was NOT expecting them to pay over $115.00 in Service Fees for three tickets. That had me wanting to CANCEL. The gal sitting right next to us claims that she paid $100 for her seat, but we paid over $160.00 each after fees and delivery??? Any info. regarding the difference would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Philip,
I'm sorry to hear you found our fees to be a bit high. These fees help us keep our website running efficiently to ensure a smooth, safe, and simple purchasing experience for our customers, as well as maintains our customer service department. These fees allow us to keep connecting fans with tickets to the events they are trying to attend!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm glad you had an overall good experience with us! :)

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I purchased John Mayer tickets online from Ticket Liquidator once. The tickets were cheaper and price was better, compared to that at another site. But I was a surprised by a large service charge that they didn't advertise fully. With the service charge added, the price was $107 which was a little disheartening and ended up being closer to the price at the other site. I was still happy with the price, though, and I had found what I wanted at that time. My experience with Ticket Liquidator has been good and I was happy with them most of the time.

Hi Sherice,
I am sorry to hear about the trouble you had with your tickets. I took a look at your order and I see that the tickets were mobile entry using the TicketMaster app, which is why the tickets weren't loading correctly in your email. I do see our customer service representative explained the process for accessing tickets via the TicketMaster app.

Again, I do want to apologize for the confusion regarding how to pull up your tickets. I hope you were able to enjoy the match.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Awful experience. Told my sister I'd never use website again. Took too long to get email that ticket was ready. When finally came, it didn't load properly. It never said view tickets like email said it would. No bar code. Wasn't able to access ticket. I called customer service multiple times and couldn't get it resolved. First person said to try desktop computer instead of my tablet. Went to library on way to event and same problem. I called and asked how was I supposed to get in the event and he said I had all I need. Sure enough they gave me a problem at will call. I almost didn't get in.

Insufficient response received

I am sorry to report that although Garth Brooks had the potential of being the best concert I've attended, it will be forever remembered as hands down the WORST concert I've been to in my 45 years. I will never, never attend another concert at Fiddlers Green! I feel I should be compensated my 7hr travel, per diem, time, effort and straight up aggravation caused by my attempt to surprise my boyfriend with an awesome birthday he'd never forget. Well, he'll remember it alright... just not fondly.

Ticket Liquidator

Glad you found our site to be clearer than the others you visited! Thanks so much for the feedback! :)

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

Ticket Liquidator was the first ticket provider that I found online that was accurate with everything so I purchased from them tickets for the wrestling, WWE. The other ones said they have seats but they didn’t. Someone also said that this company will give me a runaround if I click it and it did. But I didn't have those problems with Ticket Liquidator. Everything was done online and the tickets were delivered in a couple minutes. It was a easy and I’ll use them again.

Ticket Liquidator

That's great to hear, Lori! I'm glad we got you great seats to an amazing show. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! :)

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

BOB SEGER - Had an AWESOME time! My 6th time to see him! Walked right through the scanner. Got right to my GREAT SEAT! Started on time! He was AMAZING!! OPENING NIGHT = NO PROBLEMS!!! THANK YOU FOR A GREAT TIME!!!

Ticket Liquidator

Awesome, Andreja! I'm happy to hear we've been able to get you tickets to sporting events and concerts alike. Thank you so much for the review!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I have purchased from Ticket Liquidator for sporting events and then it turned into large venue shows. It has all been online. My son insists on SeatGeek and I insist on Ticket Liquidator. It tends to be cheaper than Ticketmaster and I received discounts once in a while. The tickets were delivered on time and if they were not delivered they were picked up or were printed. It has been seamless and it was a good experience.

Ticket Liquidator

That's great to hear, Thomas. I'm glad our site made your purchase simple and that our customer service department was able to answer your wife's questions. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I went online and bought tickets for the Bruce Springsteen show from Ticket Liquidator because of their price. Their website was very easy to use with a couple clicks and answered all the questions I had. But my wife also called them requesting about something and they got right back to her. Overall, the experience went smoothly.

Ticket Liquidator

Glad you enjoyed the show, Jean! Thanks for the review!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

It was a fun evening. I got tickets (Piano Guys Concert) for my Daughter and son-in-law for their anniversary and they loved it also. I have enjoyed watching their Youtube videos and hearing them in person was even better. Glad it was so close also.

Ticket Liquidator

Thanks for the review, Laurie! I'm glad we've gotten you some great tickets to a bunch of awesome concerts! :)

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Ticket Liquidator is my preferred provider. I have purchased tickets from them for small and large events like Elton John and Eric Clapton concerts and the Gorge Festival. It was easier to buy from them and the tickets were delivered in the expected time frame. I've also gotten 25% off and they're sending coupons and stuff all the time.

Hi Brian,

I'm glad we got you the best deal on the tickets you were looking for. Thanks for the review!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Ticket Liquidator is in a commoditized market. There are identical seats on Razorgator, Vivid Seats, and StubHub. What site I purchase the tickets from depends on where the tickets I want are held. These can be held at Vivid Seats, Ticket Liquidator, or a number of other ticket retail places. Ticket Liquidator happened to hold the tickets that I wanted and these were cheapest on their site.

Hi Louisa,
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the concert! Sorry the people sitting around you made it a little less enjoyable, but I'm happy you were still able to have a great time!

Thanks for the review!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

The Cher Concert was outstanding. It was the 4 people sitting or should I say standing in front of us blocking our view of the stage that made me give you a 4. Seats would have been great had there not been 4 bodies blocking the view. Cher puts on a great show.

Ticket Liquidator

That's awesome, Maria! Glad to hear your seats were even better than expected. Thanks so much for the review! :)

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

We've used Ticket Liquidator before and was happy with the service. They are reliable, compared to other ticket provider. I use them mostly for purchasing concert tickets then I just print them myself. The ones we bought were expensive but we were very happy with what we got. The seats we’re promised were what we got and I was pleased. We saw Paul McCartney. We didn't think we're going to be that close but we're closer than what we thought.

Ticket Liquidator

Awesome! Glad we got you tickets to see the concert. Thanks for the review :)

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

The Ticket Liquidator site is very convenient and it's very simple to search on their map. Plus, the price is cheaper and the seat is better. I have tickets, which I printed out online, to the Korean band EXO. All in all, it is great!

Factual basis uncertain

I purchased so-called "fast lane" tickets from you - they were not at all what I expected. We always buy premium parking at PNC since my wife has a health issue and can't do long walks. Maybe it was my mistake thinking "fast lane" was premium parking - it was not. We paid an additional $50 to park close to the venue. The fast lane tickets entitled us to "cut the line" and go to the front of the ticket holders line. What crap - the "non-fast lane" has 3 people waiting and in fact, no one at the security or ticket line even knew what fast lane was. I would have called to check on "fast lane" before I bought it, but there is NO NUMBER to call.

You really need to stop selling "fast lane" - it's a rip off at best - a total scam at worst. Not sure if you are a licensed broker of PNC tickets, but my next email is to their management company. I'm sure I will never hear from you. We are never going back to PNC - too much hassle for shows with lousy expensive parking, poor crowd management, bad food, bad sound, and rip offs like "fast lane".

Hi Dax!

I'm happy to hear you've had some great experiences with our service representatives and that we can get you the best deal on tickets to some of the events you attend every year. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

I’ve been using Ticket Liquidator for 15 years. I go to them based on the timing of the deal and the seats. I go to about a hundred shows a year. I primarily use StubHub and I have ticket brokers I go to in almost every town. I go to concerts and I always search from Ticket Liquidator. But a lot of times, I’ll find the ticket, call my brokers and let them know what's online, and order from the broker with the ticket. But a lot of times too, I’ll go through them directly and I get the tickets in a couple of minutes.

I've called Ticket Liquidator’s reps once or twice. A month ago, I had an issue — Kings of Leon tickets didn’t populate — so I called Ticket Liquidator and the guy was helpful. Then a lot of times, the event is closed. The guys that sell the tickets through Ticket Liquidator are smart enough because they're brokers too and they're good about getting it at that. They'd call me and say, “Hey, I notice you live in Boise but this shows at the Gorge in Washington. When are you driving or flying out of town?” A couple of them call me personally and adjust the shipping order from two or three days to overnight to make sure, so that's cool.

The tickets of Ticket Liquidator are a little bit more expensive than those of StubHub which advertises more, so they probably lose a lot of business to StubHub. I’ll find the same pair of tickets on Ticket Liquidator but the fees are more. When I click through all the options at Ticket Liquidator and say, "Final order: Complete my purchase," I usually walk it down. So if I go with StubHub, it's because it’s not $150 in fees. But my experience with Ticket Liquidator was easy and I recommend them to people all the time.

Ticket Liquidator

Nice! Glad we could get you awesome seats to see the show. Thanks for the review! :)

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

The Dancing with the Stars production was such an awesome experience! The seats were great!! We were so close we made eye contact with the performers and really witnessed their expressive dance talents. We will definitely see the show again!

Ticket Liquidator

Awesome, James! Thanks for the review :)

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I bought concert tickets from Ticket Liquidators. Their price is competitive with everyone else and I get good miles from them. If I buy a $100 ticket, I get four miles for every $1, which is the highest for all the ticket companies. They’re great and I like using them.

Ticket Liquidator

I'm glad your experience with us was good, Stanislav! Thanks for the review and hope you enjoyed the event!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I found Ticket Liquidator online and bought KCON tickets from them because of the price, then I printed the tickets. The only thing that was a surprise was the processing or administrative fee that I didn’t initially see. But even with that, getting tickets from them was still worthwhile. Ticket Liquidator was fast and efficient, and my experience with them was all good.

Ticket Liquidator Company Profile