toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The price was cheaper with Ticket Liquidator. I saw them online and purchased tickets for the Motorcycle Supercross event in Georgia. Also, I paid an extra fee to be able to print the tickets and I had them.

Ticket Liquidator

Thanks so much Mary! We're so happy to hear about your great experience!

Original review: March 10, 2017

Great experience ordering for upcoming concert in a few days - Thanks to Larry at Liquidity Tickets ticket dealer at Ticket Liquidator I had my tickets in less than 24 hours with the best communication and customer service ever. I would GLADLY deal with Ticket Liquidator again based on this experience.

I bought reserve Shrine tickets online which said I would be in the front row with my family. I paid almost 500.00 (4 tickets) from Ticket Liquidator and couldn't print them off computer or phone. Then called them and said the tickets were from WeRocktheHouse.com. So I called them and explained. They said they would send via attachment to print. I get them late the night before the event and when I get to the event I am told these are general admission tickets. My sister got tickets for four for 37.00 for reserved seats and I were charged over 80 for each plus 4x service charge. Do not buy anything from these two sites. I am so livid and sick to my stomach. 488 dollars later I am sitting in general admission. Both companies should be sued for false advertising. I would give negative stars if available. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE COMPANIES UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE 100'S OF DOLLARS!

The experience was a disaster. Online I received a message that purchase did not go through. Moments later I received notice of a charge on my credit card for tickets. I called your contact centre and was advised the sale did not go through and the charge would be reversed. I purchased a ticket through another vendor. Subsequent to this call I received an email that a purchase did go through! I was now stuck with an extra ticket. I immediately called your contact centre. Was told there is nothing we can do. I am now on my fourth outreach call to your office. Have told the story four times and still have no resolution. At no point would a representative allow me to speak to a manager. In all cases, when they paraphrased the chronology they got it wrong. I'm on the phone as I write this with another rep who seems unable to help me.

In May of 2016 I contacted Ticket Liquidators and ordered tickets to a Kirsten Chenoweth concert scheduled for March, 2017. When I didn't receive my tickets within 1 week of the concert I contacted Ticket Liquidators and was told the concert had been rescheduled for April. I had ordered and paid for seats in the first 6 rows, but now I was being told that my seats would be in the mezzanine rather than the first six rows. I was further told that it was the mezzanine or they would try to get me a refund. I bought these tickets for a special occasion a year ago, I booked a hotel, and now I am without the seats that I ordered. This has been a horrible experience, and I will never ever deal with Ticket Liquidators again.

My family had a great time at the basketball game but when they printed the flash seat ticket stub the price said $19! I paid $68 plus fees for each ticket. Why is there such a high markup? Seats so high & expensive.

Ticket Liquidator

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our website and the game! We hope you continue to be a loyal customer.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I wanted to get through with better seats for the same price, so I went with Ticket Liquidator. The website was easy to navigate and my tickets for a basketball game were delivered in the expected time frame.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticket Liquidator?

Ticket Liquidator

We aim to make sure our customers receive quality service from both our team and the ticket seller's office as well. We are glad you are satisfied!

Original review: March 31, 2017

I used Ticket Liquidator before, usually, for Rodeos. Most recently I purchased tickets for Monster Jam and my tickets were delivered to me in the expected time frame. I'd recommend Ticket Liquidator.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ticket Liquidator has cheap prices and I’ve purchased tickets from them for concerts and hockey events. The tickets are always on time since I get them online. Sometimes, I have them sent to me via email or mail. There was one time that I bought a ticket for a Tampa Bay Rays’ game and had it sent to my phone. When I got there, they didn’t have a scanner for the phone, wanted me to print out a hard copy, and won’t let me in without it. Also, Ticket Liquidator has good seat options. Although it seems like it depends on the time, they're cheap and then sometimes I’ll wake up about the middle of the night and it comes out cheaper. On the whole, my experience was pretty good and I never had issues with them.

Ticket Liquidator

We are so sorry you were unhappy with your seats. As previously explained, if the tickets are not noted with any obstructions by the venue itself, our ticket seller would have no way of knowing which seats are obstructed. We see we did reach out to you a few weeks ago and we did not receive a response. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask us via email customersupport@Ticketliquidator.com!

Original review: March 27, 2017

I paid twice as much for these as I would have if I went through Ticketmaster which still had plenty of tickets available because I thought if they cost this much it much be the best view in the arena. Boy was I wrong. It was literally the worst, most obstructed view you can imagine. So I paid twice as much for the worst view. I'm not even exaggerating. You literally could not find a worse view. I would have taken last row in the balcony over this. At least I would have been able to see the action I paid for up there.

Factual basis uncertain

I am very disappointed of this website. I come from France and have been in Toronto for one month now. Hockey is not a particularly famous sport in France, so I wanted to have the chance to attend a hockey game in Canada. My friend and I tried to buy two tickets. The following day, the website sent me an email, telling me that they needed to verify my identity. Why? I have no idea... I sent them a photo of my ID, but it didn't work. They asked for a picture of my passport but it did not work either. I tried again, but I always received the same email.

My friend and I tried to call the customer support. It is always busy. That was crazy. Everyday, I tried to call in the morning, and my friend in the evening, but none of us managed to talk to someone. When someone finally responded my call, the woman was very unpleasant and only told me to try again. Which I did again... That was just the day before the game. I never received my tickets, and ironically, the following day, the website sent me an email, asking me how the hockey game was...

I purchased 3 tickets for a hockey game in Detroit. I received the confirmation email that stated I would receive a follow up email to download the tickets. The email never came. I made over 4 phone calls to ticketliquidator.com and finally 12 hours before the event I received the email to download the tickets. Once I downloaded them, the seats were not the ones I ordered. I had paid for premium seats in the 9 row. These tickets were in row 19, not premium seats. I called ticketliquidator.com 6 more times and each time they told me they sent the wrong tickets. The tickets I purchased were guaranteed and they would send the new link, but never did.

With 2 hours before the hockey game started ticketliquidator.com told me the seats I purchased are no longer available. They tried to sell me on the fact that these tickets were upgraded seats and I should be happy. They offered me a refund of $30/ticket, which I will be surprised if this happens. This entire process was a bait & switch scam from the very beginning. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TICKETLIQUIDATOR.COM!!!

Ticket Liquidator

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Laura. I do see that our customer service team has been in contact with you via email about the confusion over the listing.

Original review: March 23, 2017

I bought 2 tickets described as rows A or AA, they do not give the specific seat when you are picking up the seats for $501 dollars each. Imagine my surprise when the tickets I received showed row P. I emailed Ticket Liquidator and it was explained that in Europe they divide the sections in chunks and that my seats were in the correct chunk. How I am supposed to know that if it is not explained on their website? I still think that was false advertisement. It should be clearly stated that rows A or AA are not really rows AA or A.

Ticket Liquidator

Katelin, We're sorry to hear that you aren't able to attend the rescheduled date.Typically the all sales final policy is standard because the tickets are valid for the rescheduled date. We do mention that in the emails we sent out about the rescheduled date. Nevertheless, we are happy we were able to help out in the end and rectify all of the confusions.

Original review: March 23, 2017

I bought tickets to a concert through them. The day of the concert I arrived to the venue to find no one was there. The concert had been rescheduled. They had sent me an email that morning that the venue had changed but date and time were the same. I drove 2 hours and paid for a hotel for NOTHING. I reached out to them because I am going to be out of state on the rescheduled date and want a refund for my tickets. After being jerked around they agreed to refund 50% of the ticket price now and 50% after the concert and I agreed. I finally received a check for the first 50% only to find that they didn't even print my last name on the check therefore no bank will cash it.

I then called the number & extension that came with the check only to be hung up on repeatedly. I then reached out to the email listed on the letter only to get a return saying it was an invalid email address. I then sent an email to the original contact I had and have yet to hear back. This company is bold faced ripping hardworking people off and couldn't care any less. I wouldn't recommend this joke of a business to anyone and plan on writing as many reviews as I can and telling everyone I come in contact with about this horror story.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ticket Liquidator was at the top of Google and the price was pretty cheap. They also offered a lot of seats that weren't available on other sites. I got tickets for Broadway and they were delivered to my e-mail address in a timely manner.

Ticket Liquidator

Lindsay, Thank you for providing feedback about your order! We appreciate the opportunity to improve the customer experience. Can you please reach out to us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com so that we can address your concerns? We look forward to hearing from you!

Original review: March 20, 2017

I bought tickets to the LA Opera for my boyfriend as an anniversary present. I selected "ROW H" which cost $227 each. Row H is very good viewing in the LODGE. On Ticket liquidator's own website. The rest of the LODGE is listed at $178 on their website. I got my tickets calling the next day as they had not been emailed to me. The agent instructed me to download, and they were for the side of row "G".

They are considered "value" tickets and a fraction the price of the rest not to mention that they are NOT what I had bought! See screenshot attachment. I called twice, first time a man said he would put a "request" in to have the tickets exchanged. I called back a day later and was told that the tickets are "considered better" as they are a row ahead. But Row H is what I bought and even preferred on your own site. The person told me that they were not going to give me what I bought and would NOT refund my money!! They are complete scam artists. They do not sell what they advertise, charge more than twice the amount. And DO NOT Believe the Money Back Guarantee, it is completely FALSE!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used to buy tickets from Ticket Liquidator in Las Vegas and have bought tickets to Lady Gaga and George Strait through them. I chose them because they get the better tickets. I don't how they do it but they have the floor tickets. I also bought tickets for a future Garth Brooks concert through them. The only problem I had with those tickets was that the guy that sold them had his name on top of it. Nevertheless, I'm satisfied with Ticket Liquidator but the ticket prices could more reasonable.

Ticket Liquidator

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Allan. We apologize for your recent purchase experience. It's important to mention that all fees are displayed on the checkout page where it gives you the option to make the purchase or cancel the purchase. Regardless, we're very sorry to hear about the confusion.

Original review: March 13, 2017

Ticket Liquidator hides the fees until AFTER I enter all my personal information, including credit card information, and am about to make the sale. To me, this is extremely sleazy as it's more of a switch and bait routine. Or a way for someone to go through all the trouble of securing the transaction, so that they will then say to themselves, "I guess I will do it because it's too much trouble to do it again, and look elsewhere." Not even the airlines do that! Why not take the high road and do full disclosures, up front???

Now I'm worried that there might have been fine print that I didn't see. Maybe a recurring charge somewhere. I shouldn't have to worry about a transaction that I already made. I won't be doing business with Ticket Liquidator, again. Next time I want tickets, I will definitely look elsewhere. I don't know if other resellers do the same practice or not. If I find that they do, then I will not purchase from them, either. I would rather not go to some event, then to be suckered in again by a dishonest retailer that is not upfront with full disclosures WELL before entering private information to secure the "deal."

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used Ticket Liquidator a couple of times before. The first time I used them, the fees were less than some of the other fees and I felt they had some better-priced tickets for the events that I was looking for so, I continued to use them because it worked out okay. The last time, I bought tickets for Dear Evan Hansen in New York City. The seats turned out great and we were happy. But for the amount of money I was spending for the tickets, they couldn't tell me what the seats on the row we're going to be. They didn’t even tell me when I was getting ready to purchase them. There were empty seats on that row closer to the center, and I might have changed my mind and spent more money. There was also a shipping charge after paying so much per ticket. Besides that, we got the tickets fine as promised, and the person I talked to was very courteous.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I came to know about Ticket Liquidator through American Airlines shopping. I always fly like directly to buy first-round tickets for if I need to buy on the secondary market so Ticket Liquidator would be my first choice because I’m always trying to get more airline miles. I like to do it. I also get tickets from a lot of places but once a year I buy something from them. I've had a great experience with Ticket Liquidator. I always receive the tickets on time. But, sometimes I find the fees a little high so I have to be careful and figure that one. StubHub, I know has lower fees but they don't give miles anymore so that's something that motivates. Given the similar choice, I'll go with Ticket Liquidator because of the miles. If the fees were a little lower, I'd purchase more often but I still like the site. Also, they're very easy to work with and I haven't had any problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was Googling looking for tickets for the Georgia Dome. I scrolled through some price and came up with the cheapest. We bought two different sets and both of them went through really easy. They had fast service since I ordered and the tickets were sent to my email. Overall, things just went perfectly with Ticket Liquidator.

I purchased tickets for The Red Hot Chili Peppers 3 months ago for over 400 dollars plus the outrageous fee they charge and never got my tickets. The show is in a day and a half. I have written multiple emails with no response and called about 6 times being on hold collectively for 85 minutes. Each time I was told someone would call me back when they found out what happened, and never did. The only helpful one was a lady named Diane who took the brunt of my frustration with kindness and class, and I wish her nothing but good things.

Everything else has been terrible enough to recommend that nobody ever uses this service. They have little to no customer services and don't care if you have a grievance, like NOT GETTING THE THINGS YOU PAID THEM FOR!!!! I'm especially upset because this was a Christmas present to my wife and a bucket list event for us. We have literally been looking forward to it for months! They don't care though, they got my money and that's all that matters. Honestly people, if you can, use something else to get your tickets.

Ticket Liquidator

Wow, what a fantastic review Jennifer! Thanks so much :) We appreciate that!

Original review: March 6, 2017

I got online and found Ticket Liquidator which was selling the Twenty One Pilots tickets that I wanted. They sent the tickets right to my email within an hour, I printed them off and took them right in there. I paid top-dollar for the tickets but I had really good seats. We were at the bottom row to the first section which was perfect. It worked out perfectly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was having trouble ordering multiple tickets for an event but according to Ticket Liquidator's website I was able to with them. When I went to purchase, it was not going through so I ended up having to call. The rep was really good. I ended up going back to with Ticket Liquidator to double-check and realized that I did overpay, which is annoying. The price was definitely $10 over per ticket. But, the service was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When we purchased from Ticket Liquidator, it was real smooth and we got the tickets right away. However, I didn’t know about the service fee. We thought it’s just going to be $200, but it’s almost $300. Before I book again, I’ll go through different agencies to see if that’s allowed because that's a lot.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to find tickets for the Barnum & Bailey Circus and was directed to Ticket Liquidator by Google. I purchased for my family and then it turned out my mother-in-law was here but I was able to buy an additional ticket about two rows away. There was a moment of concern on my side when I bought the tickets about six weeks before the performance but they weren't available until a day or two before the actual performance. I was a little worried but it all worked out. However, I find all of these ticket agencies, whether it's StubHub or Ticket Liquidator or my local opera box office, have service charges that are aggravating and a little unjustified. I am always struck by what feels to me like a little bit of grabbing my money. It's all going through computers and I end up paying $10 a ticket for some sort of processing fee and that rubs me the wrong way, but that's not Ticket Liquidator per se. But I would recommend Ticket Liquidator.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've got an account with Ticket Liquidator for about seven years now. I like the way the website works and they seem to be the best prices. I recommend them to friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I stumbled upon Ticket Liquidator online and found them to be cheaper than others.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used Ticket Liquidator's service a couple times over the years and got tickets for some sporting events like football and basketball. I've found them a couple of years ago and every time I order something, I get it. I'd recommend Ticket Liquidator.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

With Ticket Liquidator, I'm able to figure out what the actual end price was. I purchased tickets for two plays and the second one I saw was Finding Neverland at the end of January. The tickets were printable and were fine.

Ticket Liquidator

Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best possible service for each of our customer!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I go to concerts very often. I always compare ticket prices and buy the cheapest ones. I like Ticket Liquidator's prices and the location of the seats they assign. I used them before and recently, I bought tickets for Red Hot Chili Peppers at Madison Square Garden. They sent the tickets by email very fast as usual and I had really good seats.

Ticket Liquidator

Hello Ayobami, we sincerely apologize for your recent experience with your order. Can you please contact us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com so that we can look further into this matter? We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

It was my first time buying from Ticket Liquidator. By the time they told me to send in an ID when I first bought a ticket, they told me the ticket was already sold. When I bought the second one, I used a different credit card, and I was charged for insurance, which I never purchased. So, my credit card called me and told me I was charged. In addition, I thought the currency was in Canadian, but it was in US dollars. So when I bought the ticket, it was C$221 and when I saw my bill, it was C$300. I called about the whole thing and some of their customer service is very rude. The guy I talked to was acting like an idiot. Everything was a mess so, I won’t be buying tickets from Ticket Liquidator anymore.

Ticket Liquidator Company Profile