3.49/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

TicketNetwork.com

TicketNetwork is the premier source for access to more than 7.5 million tickets to more than 80,000 concert, sport, and theater events worldwide. At TicketNetwork.com, fans can easily find tickets to popular, sold out, and hard to find events through our online marketplace. All tickets are listed on TicketNetwork.com by our professional network of trusted ticket-selling companies and backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. With TicketNetwork, you will never have to miss a must-see event again.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 17, 2017

1843 TicketNetwork.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Paid about 4x the ticketed price to see a popular B'way show: Come From Away. Plus they TN charges hefty handling and delivery fees. Arrived at theatre for performance and was told tickets were forged! Imagine my disappointment and embarrassment (treating my brother from out of town) and stress... Will I ever get a refund? I see on its website "no refund for shipping fees" which they charged to email me the fake tickets. Maybe ok for sports events and Disney, I have no idea. But they are SCAMMED or SCAMMING Broadway shows!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I placed the order and was told it needed to be processed. I called the customer service number as I had not received an email concerning my order. I was on hold for almost 20 minutes. I was told it had to process by the person who finally answered the phone. Later the next day, almost 24 hours later, I was told the tickets were no longer available via email. I called customer service and waited on hold for 20 minutes. I was told that more than one person selected the tickets and they had to go with the time stamp. I was then offered tickets that were not as good for double the price. Classic definition of a bait and switch. I will never use this service again. I warn everyone else to do the same.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I accidentally hit a link to this site as I was searching for a concert ticket presale. The site mirrored the band's site and directed me to TicketNetwork.com for tickets. Tickets seemed pricey, but I had no face value to compare. Upon checkout, I was charged a $47 fee PER TICKET in addition to the inflated ticket fee. When the tickets were finally delivered, the face was $59/ticket. I ended up paying $140/ticket + $47 service fee... THREE TIMES THE FACE VALUE. Shame on me. Buyers beware.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

A total scam company. Do not do business with this company. They charge extraordinary service fees. The ticket processor was kind enough to refund the tickets but ticketnetwork.com or getthetickets.com had refused to budge on the service fee.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Had a great time and at a reasonable price (Disney on Ice in SAP Center San Jose). The ordering process was easy and we were able to get into the center without any issues using printed tickets. Would recommend in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

While I was excited to see the Blackhawks play the Golden Knights in Las Vegas, I was extremely disappointed. The tickets were directly below the air conditioner, therefore it was very very cold. We had dressed warmly for the game, but even that did not help. The other matter concerns price of the tickets. The full price was 158 and upon receiving I noticed it said $50 on the tickets.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I Googled Stanford Football and TicketNetwork seemed to be the official ticket provider for them. I really didn't care what company it was. I just wanted to get tickets to the Stanford Football game, and I bought from them. I printed my tickets out at home and although the outcome of the game wasn't good, the ticket sales were fine.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

We wanted to go to see a baseball game and TicketNetwork was the first ticket provider we saw online. The only thing was when I booked the first ticket, their reps called me because the ticket wasn't available anymore. And that happened twice and I changed spots two times before to get the ticket that I went with. Their reps were nice though.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I got my Brantley Gilbert concert tickets from TicketNetwork and tickets were delivered in the expected timeframe. Prices were less for the lawn and overall, the experience of purchasing from them was good.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Getting tickets through TicketNetwork was convenient through my being a member of Team National. I got a 12.5% cashback every time I purchased something through TicketNetwork and their price was usually cheaper than that of StubHub. I’ve used TicketNetwork a lot of times to get tickets for concerts and sports events. The delivery of the tickets that I purchased was good. I could print the tickets off right away if I needed to or these would show up in the mail. TicketNetwork has been good and I've never had an issue in the many times that I've used them.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Purchased 5 tickets for Hello Dolly. The price in the balcony was 223.00 per ticket. OK, but did not realize that the service fee which was listed as $73.59 was for each ticket not the whole order, I think it is a rip-off to pay this kind of service fee, what exactly is this company doing to ask for this amount which is almost the amount of the original ticket price of $109.00. Never again.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

TicketNetwork has pretty good ticket prices. I printed the tickets off from their website. Overall, I've had a pretty good experience.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Besides paying over 4 times the face value of the tickets, everything else was good. However, the price was comparable to other ticket sites for the same event. The site was very user friendly, and I had my tickets within minutes. Other than overpaying for the tickets, it was overall a good experience.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

I went online and was looking around when I chanced upon TicketNetwork. With ticket companies, the price is a hit and miss because they don’t tell what the actual service fee would be until you’re ready to hit purchase. I took a chance with TicketNetwork since their price seemed to be cheaper. Their service fee was kind of a killer while all the others were the same. My tickets were delivered in the expected time frame.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I've been using TicketNetwork for the last several years and I still get emails from them all the time. While I wasn't able to take advantage of any discounts and promotions, they delivered the tickets in the expected time frame. Overall, my experience with TicketNetwork was good.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I purchased tickets to the College World Series. The tickets were supposed to be behind home plate. When I went to pick up the tickets I paid $664 for, I had to wait for over an hour while they looked for the tickets and then after missing 4 innings of the game, I was told all they had were general admission seats. They still charged my account $664 for tickets worth about $100 or less. I was unable to dispute because of the fine print in their contract that states "All Sales Final" even though you don't get the tickets you paid for and they won't give you a refund. I believe you call this bait and switch. I would never purchase tickets from these people.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I made my first purchase at TicketNetwork and it didn't go through because I had to send in my ID or a picture they didn't verify. I had a contact with one of the live representatives and they were professional about it. They put a hold on the first purchase then I had to purchase it again. The tickets were delivered on time.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My tickets for the Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry concert were purchased from TicketNetwork.com since it was the one that came up when I followed the Facebook Events' link. Also, the tickets were delivered on time.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I was trying to find something a little bit more affordable than Ticketmaster or another option for receiving and the third-party sales I was referred to was TicketNetwork. Predominantly, I’ve gone to WWE events and 49ers games. Recently, I started going to Sharks games as well. Their promotions only come after I purchased the ticket but they give a conditional basis wherein you get $50 off your next purchase or $50 off of the ticket but you have to go through a grueling process. So, I turn down whatever promotion was offered after the sale. I just want to buy and get my ticket and I’m happy to enjoy whatever event I’m going to.

Everything’s straightforward and even for a third party, I get my ticket relatively very fast. Tickets may be printed offline or they mail them to you depending on the ticket or the quantity of ticket that you buy. The lesser quantity of tickets you’re looking for, the fewer options you do have available. So, within those options available, then you’re given other options as well. Also, some of the tickets, maybe three out of every ten tickets, are not electronically available. So, either the third-party customer would mail the tickets to the customer, or customers would have to go to a Will Call.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I used TicketNetwork once before and they were also home-based in Connecticut where I am. I purchased tickets for the NASCAR race and my experience was all positive. I got the tickets kind of last minute but for a good price and I received them instantly. The only caveat I had is that I wish they told me what the total fees were before I put my credit card information in. You pay for the price of the tickets and they want you to enter all your stuff, but you don’t know what the total is. You don’t have to agree to it but at that point, you’ve already entered all of your information. I’d rather know what the bottom line is going to be before I go through the steps and see what their markup is, if it’s worth it or not. In my case, I bought three tickets so it was no big deal and I feel like I paid a fair price for what I got. I’m happy with the experience.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I went online trying to get tickets, and TicketNetwork popped up. Their fee was $40 a ticket, which was pretty outrageous, and I wouldn't purchase from them again. Also, you would think you’re purchasing the tickets directly from them but everything ends up being diverted to a third party. And once you click the button, it’s done.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I was looking for tickets and did an online search and ended up buying tickets from TicketNetwork. However, I left the tickets at home and I had to buy some more and print them so I ended up having them both delivered and printed at home.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

TicketNetwork has better prices and I've been using them for years. I've been going to concerts and Dodgers games. I spoke to someone once and he was really good and helped me really well. It's a wonderful place and tickets normally arrive on time. I used to buy tickets somewhere else, but now, I use TicketNetwork.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I bought tickets from Ticket Network before and when I was looking for some concert tickets, their company popped up on the internet. They had the tickets that I wanted on short notice so I bought from them again.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I will never use you again. The tickets were no good. We went to the concert and we were turned away. The tickets were no good. How dare a company sell fraud tickets. I am turning you into Better Business Bureau. For all this. How dare you.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

My employer, AutoNation, told me about TicketNetwork and I bought the tickets from them a long time ago for a baseball game. I took advantage of their promotion. Their prices and my experience with them had been excellent.

TicketNetwork.com response

Glad we could get you the tickets you wanted at a great price, Tomas! Thanks for the review!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I attempted to order tickets for the game since Oct 7th was my 40th birthday. My fiance is British and I was in the UK with him when I ordered the tickets. Since the transaction was international you requested a photo of his passport, something I felt was completely inappropriate. I didn't provide it and assumed the transaction was not processed. Now I get an email asking how was the game?! I want confirmation that the card payment was NOT processed, not one dime taken, within 24 hours. Also, your fees are sickeningly absurd. You are thieves. Please provide me the name and contact number of someone in charge in your confirmation email that you didn't take our money as well.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Here Come the Mummies - The concert was fabulous at the House of Blues... The walls and floor were vibrating. The Mummies performance was top notch. Didn't leave a minute without playing their music. Wish they would come more often. Maybe at the IX center next time!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Assigned seats section 222 row 11 seats 20-24. Worst seats in house. Very top row and view obstructed by suspending box. Concert at 7:30. We were in and I did not bring phone but received phone call and email at 7:47 stating our tickets invalid and to download new ones for section 229 row seats 1-5. I did not get info until after concert over and feel seats we sat in we're not worth $240 each I paid. Have called earlier but no response. Please reply and reimburse me for seats I had to use. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My experience with TicketNetwork was quick and easy. I was looking for tickets for the Cincinnati Reds baseball game that I was going to. The game was sold out and the only way to buy tickets to the game was through a ticket retailer. TicketNetwork had available seats for the game. I purchased tickets from them online and it went smoothly. I got the tickets and printed these off on the computer. The surcharge was a little expensive and I didn't know about that till the end of the checkout, but I went ahead and purchased anyway. At the bottom of the site, it said that I would receive a subscription to Sports Illustrated, but I haven’t received anything yet.

TicketNetwork.com response

Thank you so much for the review, Don. I'm glad we were able to get you tickets to the game and I hope you had a great time!

TicketNetwork.com Company Information