toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to find cheaper tickets and went online because it was super easy to use. But I wanted to see if there was a way to have six tickets in a row so I called and spoke to TicketNetwork's customer service as well and it was very helpful. I had some kind of promotion. When I was entering numbers, it popped up on the screen for me to have a discount and I used that for me to save money.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

In my going with TicketNetwork, price was an important consideration, and I also knew that it was a reputable site. So far, it's been pretty good with them. We talked to a rep during our purchase and briefly afterwards, just to make sure that everything went okay. Although we ordered with some type of promotion, we haven't really taken advantage of it yet. Nevertheless, we enjoyed the experience pretty much and we're satisfied. We really appreciated that everything worked out great. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I emailed customer service when I couldn't download something and they replied right away. But I resolved the issue myself before they even replied. The tickets arrived within the indicated timeframe. It was quick and easy overall.

The E tickets were never sent to me and I had to call several times to get them sent but the last representative got a manager involved and got the tickets sent the day of the concert. That being said, they were very easy to download and print. Much easier than another concert I went to. The concert was incredible so other than not getting the eTicket emailed in a timely fashion, the service was great. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday season.

I bought these tickets back in July and did not print them out. Before the concert, we discovered that we did not have the tickets. I tried calling the arena to see if they had my name and they had me call Ticketmaster, as they could have printed them out for me if I had bought them through Ticketmaster, I did not. I tried to look up the name of your company on my bill since my email search turned up nothing and you had Perfect Tix on the bill. I did try to call but there was no live person to talk to. So we couldn't go. It was not your fault that I didn't have the tickets in hand, but if you had a service like Ticketmaster I would have been able to get help. It was quite expensive. I suggest you hire an answering service with access to the customer database to help out with last minute problems. I will know now to buy through Ticketmaster. :/

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought tickets for the Lion King from TicketNetwork and my experience with them was okay. The timing of getting the tickets was good because I only ordered the tickets hours before going to the event. I would recommend TicketNetwork to other people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We buy all sorts of event tickets and the price was the reason we got tickets from TicketNetwork. It has always been pleasant and easy with them and I've always had positive interactions with the reps. I've been able to take advantage of special discounts or promotions probably once or twice. I'll get an email or text message about them, but sometimes I'll forget about it, and so I'll miss out on the discounts and promos, which is a bummer. I'm really happy with TicketNetwork and I'll definitely continue using them.

I purchase tickets to a basketball game on 11/16/2016. That day I paid $58 a ticket before fees. I received an email from TicketNetwork.com confirming the purchase and informing me the tickets would be delivered to my email no later than 2 days before the scheduled event date of 12/18/2016. The following morning I received an email telling me the tickets had been unconfirmed and they could no long process the order even though THEY HAD ALREADY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT THE PREVIOUS DAY! When I called in to find out why my order had not been processed I learned that the seller had refused to sell them. In the meantime the ticket prices went from $58 a ticket to $350 a ticket!!!

When I called TicketNetwork they could do nothing and insisted they are nothing more than a middle man processing requests. They did nothing to help me other than give me some run around about how they only process requests. They couldn't get me another seat at the event for even close to the same price I paid the previous day. They did nothing to help me. Now my family who bought airline tickets to come the game is screwed because their prices jumped far beyond our range. NEVER USE THIS SITE FOR BUYING TICKETS!!! If the prices increase they simply pull the rug out from under you and say "well good luck finding tickets". ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS!!

TicketNetwork.com

We are so glad everything worked out so well for you!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

Tickets I bought were fine. Game was super and I purchased tickets close to the jumbo screen thus I was able to see replays. People seating in our were very polite and friendly. My daughter and her husband really liked the game and the halftime show. TN has a super band. If anyone attends the ball game and they live in or near our area I recommend they take the Bus from Farragut TN $16.00 round trip. They drop you off 2 blocks from the main entrance and pick you up 3 blocks from the stadium. They start three hours before kickoff and start return trips starting the 4th quarter. Easy way to go. No hassle and everyone was happy for TN won. If I go again I will get tickets from you and definitely take the bus. We enjoyed the entire day. Beautiful Weather, super football seats and friendly Fans.

Resolution In Progress

TicketNetwork.com

We are very sorry to hear about the unhappiness with the experience! The service fee is a percentage per ticket to cover security, maintenance and website features. We hope you are able to view the play in another venue with more sound!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Seat location map on site did not identify seats as farthest balcony. Service charge for multiple tickets is usurious! Venue beautiful but we couldn't hear anything. No voices at all! Children did not understand action because they could not hear. Very unhappy!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked through all ticket providers and I’ve done StubHub, TicketNetwork and another one as well. But I look at the prices and how much they charge for the service fee. TicketNetwork gave me a $200 coupon, but my bill was $196 so I was a little disappointed. But we were very pleased with the tickets and I received them quickly. We had great seats, too so everything was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The guy I talked to from TicketNetwork was really nice. I live in Arkansas and was supposed to pick up my Hamilton tickets at the theater in Chicago, and for whatever reasons, that didn’t happen. He facilitated getting the tickets sent to me electronically which was a complicated process that they were using. Because there was a glitch at one point he ended up getting me a better seat than I originally had and I got a really nice seat on the first row of the mezzanine. They were very helpful and I appreciated it.

For some reason an incorrect name was printed on my ticket - Ashley **??? One comment I have is your outrageous service fees. I definitely think they are far too high. In addition a fee is charged for ME to PRINT MY OWN TICKET! I don't think I will be using you for future ticket purchases, as it added too much $$ to the ticket price.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw TicketNetwork on SeatGeek. TicketNetwork was offering a better seat or a lower price so I used them, and it's simple, easy, and convenient overall. If they send me a discount, I'll purchase some tickets today.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Buying my Houston Rockets v Grizzlies tickets from TicketNetwork was frustrating. I was supposed to be able to get special discounts. At first, it worked on the page, but whenever my order was pushed through, the discount was declined. They said it's because of security reasons. I had to call in and fax in a copy of my ID or my driver’s license. However, they still weren't able to get the discount to work. But I got my tickets at the expected timeframe and my experience at the game was wonderful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This would be the second time I used TicketNetwork and they were pretty good. I was looking for tickets and somehow they were available on the website and I tried them out. The first time I tried them out was a nice experience, so I used them again. They gave me an email and I printed out the tickets. Everything worked out and the tickets were exactly where they were supposed to be and everything worked out great.

I called TicketNetwork in Dec 2015 to purchase ADELE tickets for Aug 2016. It was for my sisters birthday present. We had just lost our other sister to murder and my husband so I wanted to do something really special for us. I spoke with a man who changed my mind regarding the tickets I was going to purchase and he said, "Do you want to treat your sister like a queen?" Well yes of course I do! So instead of buying two tickets for $800 he convinced me of a special package for that concert. Dinner for two, drinks and special memorabilia for each of us plus outstanding seats in P4 at Staples Center. I went through with the purchase and spent $2820.00 for both tickets! I am NOT wealthy by no means. I had just sold one of my cars so I had some extra money. I didn't receive the tickets until August 4th two days before the concert! I noticed there were no instructions on time for the dinner etc so I called TicketNetwork.

I spoke with 6 different agents. They all gave me the run around and lied to me! Told me the man doesn't work there anymore and that the calls were not recorded. Then another agent told me all the calls are recorded! So then I received the phone number to the company they buy the tickets from Paramount tickets. He was very kind and helpful. He said "please file a claim with your bank institution and we will pay you back your monies." So we didn't go to the concert. The bank did what I asked. Then they filed with TicketNetwork and they have them a transcript from August 6th when I had called to ask what to do. They never supplied the original transcript to the bank. The one that clearly shows I was taken to the cleaners and bought something I was never going to receive!

Now my bank, Wells Fargo has taken the funds back out of my account because the transcript states I purchased the tickets. Yes I did! But I purchased a package deal not JUST tickets! I am going to Kamala Harris our Attorney General and filing a claim there also! This business does NOT stand by their guarantee by no means! They have taken a huge amount of money from me that I deserve to have back because I did NOT receive the service I was sold. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I use TicketNetwork to buy tickets for football games. I wish that they could do a program where you purchase a certain amount of tickets and they could do a better discount. I'm interested in buying more tickets as I give them as gifts to friends and certain customers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Someone told me about TicketNetwork on Facebook. Then, I've purchased four tickets, including of course, the two football tickets. I called them before the purchase to ask question and they were able to answer. I know the ticket was $130 something but then it cost me 30 extra for processing, so the ticket price was kind of high. Nevertheless, the tickets were delivered in the expected timeframe.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought football tickets from TicketNetwork because of the price and the location it indicated within the stadium. The price they posted on their website was a bit over the ticket window price but I thought that I’d go ahead and pay it rather than drive over to the ticket window to get it. But as soon as the information on my card got in there, they hit me with a $56 charge plus handling fees. I would have been better off buying the ticket at the window than it was online. I was disappointed. The process went right through and I wasn't given a chance to back out of it.

But it was just a couple of clicks then I already have the tickets coming to my house in time for the game and didn't have to worry about following up. Their email told me that everything progressed correctly, too. However, I wish they were upfront and told me what their total cost was gonna be before I put in my credit card information. If they fix that problem, I would be satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with TicketNetwork was very good. I bought tickets for a New York Mets game and the fees didn’t seem too outrageous. Buying from them was convenient and the ticket was electronically sent to me on time. Everything was fine. I went to two more games and did the same thing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've made my purchase from TicketNetwork since they have tickets that I couldn't find anywhere else. I've purchased tickets for Niladri Kumar in October last year and for the Global Citizen Festival. Bought it all online and were delivered to me on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything went smoothly and efficiently with TicketNetwork. I got the tickets online, downloaded everything okay, printed them off, and rode the two and a half hours to Baltimore. And I got good seats.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was great experience with TicketNetwork. I bought a ticket for a Lionel Richie concert and TicketNetwork was pretty reliable. Buying from them was also simple and straightforward. The ticket was sent on time and everything was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Stumbled up TicketNetwork when I was online. And since the prices that they offer were decent, I just went with that. Their website was user-friendly, too and I got my tickets in the expected time frame. It was a great experience. Thank you very much, TicketNetwork.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Found TicketNetwork when I was looking for some tickets and what I saw there looked very affordable. The very first time that I bought tickets off loop, I had a few issues with the site not accepting my credit card. So I called the 1-800 number. I had a lot of help from their rep. The second time I went on to use the site, it worked fine and I got my tickets in my email right away with the confirmation. TicketNetwork's easy to use and I'm sure I'll use it again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went online searching for tickets for baseball games and got them from TicketNetwork. I like the fast service and easily getting my things on time before the game. I was able to take advantage of the $25 off also. They were pretty good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork gives affordable prices. I bought two tickets for the Global Citizen Festival but because the tickets weren’t issued on time, they had to cancel that one to give us a new one. But it was delivered in the expected time frame.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for Tiger tickets and TicketNetwork popped up on the search engine. I looked at the tickets there compared to the other tickets and they were cheaper. Their website was good and there were no issues. It was a nice experience overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend that I work with started ordering tickets at TicketNetwork and we all got together as a group and saw a couple of concerts. Then I created an account myself because after that, one other friend and I saw a couple of other events. In e-mails from them, there was a rebate form that I had opened up before. It contains two coupons which were worth $25 and said to print off and fill out. Then I take the receipt from one of my tickets, mail it in and I get a $25 rebate or cash back.

About a month ago, when I was ordering tickets online, there was an ad that popped up and talked about me getting $25 or $50 to save on the next purchase. I called the number on it and it was about joining a membership for Shoppers Advantage and Great Fun wherein I can get coupons and deals from. But I ended up cancelling it as I didn't want to pay almost $20 a month for something I haven't had a chance to take advantage of yet though I told them that maybe I'll look into it in a few weeks or a month.

Besides that, I’ve been extremely satisfied with TicketNetwork. We knew of concerts we were going to. So we would get the money together, I’d go on to the website and order the ticket and within 24 hours, it’s available to me and I print it off. I would recommend it to somebody but make sure that I'll explain to them that if they don't care about their seating, they can order the cheaper tickets, like $50, and that by the time they're set and done, they'd be paying $70 overall due to a processing fee for the tickets to be emailed by the company to them. The fee makes the process easy and I don't have to go anywhere so I don’t really find it that bad. I already have the tickets available and a good five or six hours to listen to all sorts of bands and have fun. That’s certainly worth my $70.

TicketNetwork.com Company Profile