Looking for a ticket website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.78/5

TicketNetwork.com

TicketNetwork is the premier source for access to more than 7.5 million tickets to more than 80,000 concert, sport, and theater events worldwide. At TicketNetwork.com, fans can easily find tickets to popular, sold out, and hard to find events through our online marketplace. All tickets are listed on TicketNetwork.com by our professional network of trusted ticket-selling companies and backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. With TicketNetwork, you will never have to miss a must-see event again.

1891 TicketNetwork.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 5, 2019

I was in such a hurry to buy BTS concert tickets before they were sold out, so my friend said she found some and I told her to just buy them. I thought she was on the Ticketmaster website, but she sent me the info of the purchase from TicketNetwork. I got nervous because I’ve never heard of them and I was afraid that I was getting scammed.

I went online to research TicketNetwork and saw a lot of bad reviews that made me so scared that I was out my $600. I was so worried that the tickets wouldn’t work at the door and that I’d have very sad teens to deal with. The concert was last night and I wanted to share that we had no problems at all. The tickets came right after the purchase and I had no problems at the door. It was a great night and the girls had the best time ever! I would definitely buy from TicketNetwork again.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I had purchased Lyle Lovett tickets for a Boulder CO concert in February 2019. I then read the reviews for Ticket Network and grew quite nervous that something would go wrong. As promised, I received e tickets prior to the show. I printed the tickets which gave us the seating I had requested. Presented the tickets to the venue. We were admitted to the show with absolutely no problems. A whole lot of worrying for nothing.

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I purchased two tickets for Lewis Black the same day of the show. I was immediately sent an email documenting the transaction and then another email with the tickets. I called about the rebate but didn't want to sign up for the service. I started feeling a bit unsettled, thinking the tickets weren't going to work due to all the negative reviews. I called the venue but they were not able to tell me if the tickets were valid, the only way was to show up and see if the tickets could be scanned. They scanned. It worked. I paid $20 for $60 tickets. I was thrilled. I also received a follow-up email from ticket network thanking me for my order and asking if I received the tickets.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I bought tickets for the Jason Aldean concert in Camden, NJ for 10 people using TicketNetwork and became concerned after reading several negative reviews. My experience using this service was extremely satisfactory. I received my tickets well in advance of the concert, their customer service team was very helpful and knowledgeable and the seats were great! I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I’ve seen a ton of negative reviews on here, so I thought I’d write a positive one. I bought tickets for a Panic! At The Disco concert (which was last night) from them months ago. At first I worried that I had bought fake tickets, after seeing that so many people had negative experiences with them. The tickets ended up actually being legit! We had a blast at the concert and our seats amazing seats for a pretty great price. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because I bought tickets for row 24 and I got tickets for row 17 (I mean I guess it’s not a bad thing we were closer to the stage). Overall, I would just recommend to be careful when buying from reselling sites, but I also think it’s a great way to get tickets for a much cheaper price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Original review: June 7, 2019

My name is Miriam **, I purchased two tickets on May 22nd for the George Lopez stand up show in Indio CA throughout TicketNetwork, I received an email throughout one of their parties Echo Ticket inc. I wasn't able to attend due to automobile problems. I called TicketNetwork who asked if I had purchased any insurance for the tickets I stated "no". As a first time buyer I had no whereabouts about any online purchases. It's been approximately a week from now and I still haven't received the adequate help. My ticket cost were the total of $290.60 . TicketNetwork.com mentioned they're only the sellers not the ones who provided me with my tickets. I've reached out to Echo ticket inc. and no help. My plan is to help other customers understand that to be extra careful when purchasing tickets online.

Original review: May 20, 2019

All these good reviews must be false. I purchased Cardi B tickets from Colorado for El Paso Texas. They told me I would get my tickets by May 19th and the concert is tomorrow May 21st. It is the 20th and I still have not received my tickets. I’ve called 20 times today. One person told me they will be emailed to me in an hour, it didn’t happen. The next person told me to create an account on Ticketmaster and my tickets will be there, they were not. Everyone else I talked to told me to call back in an hour, two hours, whatever different times every time. Finally I asked the last person for a refund so I can just purchase them here in Texas and he told me that I might as well end the call there because they do not do refunds. I don’t know what to do now, I still have not received my tickets. Do not purchase from here.

Original review: April 22, 2019

This company should be ashamed of themselves! I purchased 2 tickets to a comedy show for $117 only to find out that the show was sold out and they charged me for 2 parking tickets! They were so rude on the phone and refused to rectify the situation! My wife and I were planning on going in one car and would not need 2 parking tickets and were under the impression that we were buying tickets to the actual event, I am filing a claim with the BBB as well. DO NOT SPEND MONEY WITH THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!

Original review: April 5, 2019

As many reviews have stated, this site sells tickets from shady 3rd party vendors. No customer service and offers only excuses for sellers. 3rd party vendors have no responsibility to address any concerns and TicketNetwork collects the money. It's a scam... no accountability. Never again.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Don't buy from them. It's a secondary market designed to look like you're buying direct from an accredited vendor. You won't realize how much you've overpaid until you download your e-tix, weeks later, and see the face value on the tickets themselves.

Original review: March 21, 2019

On March 4th I bought NBA ticket from TicketNetwork. 2 weeks later I finally received my tickets but when I downloaded them it appear that they were screenshots... I could actually see on the top of the image the top of the screen of the person that took the screenshot, with the time indicated and their phone battery level.

I called them to know why I received a screenshot and how could I know they didn't sell the same tickets to somebody else. The only answer I got was 'we don't do that miss, we are the only person we sell these tickets to' then the agent told me to call the reseller. I try to call the reseller 5 times at different hours of the day, but they were never reachable.

I called by TicketNetwork, asking them to take in consideration my request and provide me with legit tickets and not screenshots. They refused again telling me the tickets were valid and that they couldn't do anything else. I ended up talking to a manager who didn't care about the situation and talk to me like a robot. As she was tired of me trying to get an answer to my question she told me she would send an email to the reseller to get a valid version of the tickets.

I called back today to follow up on my request. The agents told me that I won't received any other document, that the sell were final and that I couldn't get any refund if I was not able to access the stadium. Once again she didn't care about what I was concerning about. This is legitimate fraud, the tickets could have been sold to any other persons... I advised them that if I am denied access to the stadium I will sue them. Worst company ever!!

Original review: March 7, 2019

Please, please, please - never buy any ticket from TicketNetwork. They are the thieves who charged me more than $75 as a service charge. They cancelled the concert and rescheduled for another day (Sunday) which I couldn't attend. I asked for a refund but they refused to refund my money as according to them, the concert was postponed (cancelled) due to artist's illness and they rescheduled it (not a suitable day for me) so would not refund. Called my credit card company to dispute. Will see what will be the outcome.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I would give them 0 stars if it was available. In December 2018 we purchased tickets to a basketball game in March 2019. We received verification and printed the online tickets. In February, with NO NOTICE, we noticed a credit to our credit card for the tickets. They found they could get more for the tickets than we paid I'm sure and just decided to sell them again. Thieves is what they are!!!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I purchased two tickets for the Opera Carmen at Lincoln Center New York, today, February 2, 2019. When I first purchased the tickets I did not realize that I was not purchasing from Lincoln Center, but from a second seller. I tried to cancel and my request was denied. So, a week prior to the event I emailed and requested my tickets. I have the email to prove that I was told the tickets would be emailed the day prior to the event. When it was after 10 pm and I had not received the tickets, I emailed and did not receive a reply where my tickets were. So this morning, the day of the opera, I called TicketNetwork at 8884568499 and they referred me to Miss Ticket phone number 2014306226. I phone three times on Saturday morning and the phone rang without an answer. I am contacting my credit card company for a full refund.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

This site is a safe-haven for scammers. Beware. I purchased 2 general admission tickets for a concert. When I printed out the concert tickets, they were tickets for a nearby parking garage. I paid $75.00 (+ fees) for 2 $2.50 parking tickets; which I didn't need. The customer service rep was nice and understanding, even saying that he has dealt with this issue before. The manager was worthless, adamantly repeating pre-meditated, inaccurate explanations to absolve the company from responsibility. He also confessed that he deals with this issue regularly, but blamed customers' reading abilities. He insisted - falsely - that I had to have clicked on row: parking and seat: parking before purchasing; which I didn't.

This company might not be actively scamming, but they are aware of this particular scamming issue and have done nothing to resolve the (easily fixable) issue, making them negligent. I would never consider using this service again and would vehemently caution you against using them. When someone starts a class-action against them, please keep me in the loop.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

BEWARE! This company uses technology to scam you. I put in the name of the venue where Des Moines Ballet was performing and TicketNetwork popped up. I thought I was buying from the venue and purchased 4 tickets, when I tried to print them, I couldn't get past their popups for hotels and travel options to Des Moines. I tried calling their toll free number and no one answered. I tried five or six times and then decided screw it. I will cancel. I called American Express and told them my experience and they said they were canceling the charge.

The day before the ballet TicketNetwork called me and I told them what happened and that I went in person to the venue and purchased tickets. They said that their fine print stated that when I clicked to buy the tickets that I was obligated and they would fight it on American Express. The next month I got a letter from American Express stating that I would have to pay the 400+ dollars for the tickets. I call AX again and protested again and they again opened the process again. WE went through this again and again the same thing happened. I feel that I have been scammed and cheated by TicketNetwork and I would advise anyone dealing with them to beware. I filled out the circumstances and thought that the matter was over.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I bought 4 tickets for Hamilton touring. They charged me (almost immediately) including a 714 dollars fee. Few weeks later they sent me an email saying that they don't work with the selling company, so my tickets were canceled. In their webpage still appears Hamilton tickets, so it's a complete fraud! They said that they have a 100% money back guarantee and that's a lie. They don't even take responsibility for the reimbursement and they told me that I have to make all the process with my bank in order to get my money back.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

So I'm from Tennessee and I noticed Fleetwood Mac would be performing in Las Vegas. I figured why not go. It could be a fun trip. So I purchased my ticket a few days before the show and I had an e ticket in my email within a couple hours. I printed my ticket off and just waited for the event on November 30th. So last night the concert took place. I was at the venue two hours before it started so I was one of the first few people in line. I was so excited to see my favorite band. At 7pm the venue opens and they start letting folks in. As I get to the gate agent scans ticket then she informs me that my ticket doesn't exist and it's fraudulent. I show her my order confirmation where I paid and my e-ticket. She has other agents scan my ticket and it's the same thing, doesn't exist.

So with tears in my eyes and frustration and embarrassment I call TicketNetwork right in front the gate agent and explain to then what's going on. The representative with ticket network says I submitted a ticket and we will be getting back with you to resolve this. I said "great, the event starts in 45 minutes, will this be resolved by then?" The representative says "no, it takes up to 72 hours." What an absolute joke. So I leave the venue and go back to my room and not enjoy the rest of my trip. This is absolutely unacceptable.

TicketNetwork should investigate each transaction and confirm a ticket is real before it even sells it. Essentially your website is helping to facilitate fraud. The representative on the phone gave me no information or confirmation that I called and I asked him if I needed to do anything further. He just said no, we will contact you if we need anything. If this issue is to not be resolved and they expect payment I will have no choice but to pursue legal action. What you are doing to customers is unacceptable and fraud. If anyone from TicketNetwork cares to read this... my order number is **.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

The absolute worst service I have ever had in ticket purchasing I have had to deal with in my entire life! TWICE I tried to purchase tickets for Aladdin the Musical in St. Louis to surprise my sister and TWICE they sold me tickets that didn't exist. After the first time I called them to sort it out and they assured me the problem was fixed, come to find out less than 24 hours later, the tickets were again non-existent! While the tickets were nonexistent, their ability to charge my card for them was magnificent. They charged my card twice for each purchase and did not issue a refund until I called and complained. They then tried to blame me for buying nonexistent tickets, something I wouldn't be able to do if they hadn't listed them on their site. As I write this, the tickets I purchased are still listed on their website for purchase. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

The concert had two types of tickets, General Admission, and General Admission Balcony. I bought the Regular GA tickets and got GABALC. They would not refund me for the purchase, unless I purchased the more expensive GA tickets on their site and signed a form basically saying I agree not to take them to court. After fees and $8 charge to send me an email, it came out more expensive than buying through the official Live Nation/Ticketmaster website. After the purchase, you get an add for a $25 rebate from a scam company. The only redeeming thing about this company was that the customer service person was nice and actually tried to help. Will never use again.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Watch out when you order tickets through these people, there really is no value in the process. I ordered Joan Baez tickets 8 months ago, and am now finding out from the broker that they don't have my tickets. TicketNetwork matched me with these clowns, how am I supposed to know that they would pull this crap? A call to TicketNetwork was worthless - "Sorry, you bought the tickets from our broker, it's their fault, not ours." So what is the point of using TicketNetwork? Your guess is as good as mine.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I was looking online for Stomp tickets, and I found what was supposed to be the venue site. I got what I thought were the best tickets left. I then saw on the receipt it was a 3rd party and they didn't disclose the seat location. I found the actual venue site, and there were tons of seats available. I was charged $40 dollars more per ticket, a fee bigger than the ticket cost, and a delivery fee for email. Therefore they charged over $100 more than the tickets should have cost. They won't talk to me and just sent a nasty email. Avoid this company. This is just blatant price gouging and a scam. Update: now they are blaming another company and that company is giving me the opposite story.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I went online to make a purchase for a show in our area. Found the show, selected tickets and agreed to a price that I later found to be marked up 50%. I made the purchase then noticed that $220.00 in fees had been added to the inflated total. Called the support line. Policy is all purchases are final. SAVE MONEY. BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Purchased tickets in February for October concert. Received confirmation and download for tickets within 24 hours. Kept electronic and paper copy. Checked back on website and tickets still active for download, same day and in fact within an hour of the concert. However, tickets were actually invalid so unable to enter. Called TicketNetwork, very friendly customer service rep, who apologized and stated that they were very sorry, supposedly send me an email about 3 months prior that they had become aware the tickets were invalid.

But the email must have gone to my spam folder and somehow they left the ticket status as active (Oops!, And interesting, none of the other emails from them went to spam). In any case, they had issued a full refund (which I had mistaken for another set of tickets), and fortunately another ticket company still had a couple of seats that actually were better and less costly than what I had! If forced to buy resale, will use another ticket agency in the future.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

So, bought tickets for Elton John farewell tour. Tickets were for section 204, confirmed seats 3 times on the phone. Paid extra for FedEx 4 months out. Tickets were to arrive Wed. before Sat. concert. (Needed to be signed for.) Wednesday... NOTHING shows up, no FedEx, no email, NADA. Call back, "Oh, we'll email them Friday." (Saturday Concert) 4:50 Friday, no email, call, busy. Call back, we will send them by 8:00 PM and we are open on Saturday in case of emergency. Only time they are on time 7:50 PM they show up in my inbox. Paid big bucks for section 204 seats closest to stage, tickets... Section 206. Now I am 2 full sections down almost behind a goal post where for a hockey fan I should of been on the Blue Line. Guess I will have to take my Binoculars if I want to see Elton. FYI, not a happy camper. Might have to find a hungry lawyer and start a class action lawsuit... Oh wait, I know a guy...

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Bought tickets to a show a week in advance. Tickets were a smidge more than retail, but hey that's to be expected with these reseller sites. Anyway, my confirmation email said that I'd get my tickets within 48 hours. That time elapsed, so I contacted support, and they said I'd get them 24 hours before the show. That time elapsed, so I contacted them again.

Now, this show was a 3 hour drive from home, so I was not about to drive for three hours to arrive at the venue and find that I didn't have tickets. 12 hours, 8 hours, 6 hours, 4 hours went by. Support insisted they were trying to contact the original ticket holder, but it was "World Cup time and the original seller was probably busy with that." Support also refused to give me a refund until the event started. See the three-hour drive as above.

Finally at the 3 hour mark, a manager "generously" agreed to initiate the refund process "early" citing my distance from the arena. The original ticket holder never released the tickets. I eventually got my refund, along with a discount code for future use, but I will never use it. I know this isn't *exactly* TicketNetwork's fault, but it IS their policies that allow bad original ticket holders to ruin transactions. The policy should be that once original ticket holders put their tickets up for sale, they give all of that information to TicketNetwork to handle. Eh, no matter. Never again.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! My family bought 5 tickets to MY FAIR LADY. A Saturday matinee, they charged DOUBLE the face value of the ticket. The seats were awful - last row in the theater. There was nowhere on the website that indicated that there was this high a surcharge. They are a re-seller of tickets and have no idea what they are selling. DO NOT BE FOOLED!!! You can buy the same tickets on many other sites that charge a reasonable premium. I called to complain but obviously got nowhere other than an "I'm sorry Ma'am". This company is a ripoff!!! My error in not paying attention but I will remember this next time!!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THEM. Purchased two tickets to see Ariana Grande In Los Angeles Ca August 25, 2018 on Monday 8/13/2018 got a confirmation email of the purchase, a second email that my tickets were going to be available to print on 8/23/2018. TWO days later (8/15/2018) got another email saying that my tickets were NO LONGER available.

I called the customer services and the PRETEND manager Jessica stated that my tickets were sold to someone else that If I want to attend the concert to buy tickets for $350.00 more each that I originally paid 6 processing fee and delivery fee. Managers are MEAN RUDE AND SARCASTIC. All they said is that your tickets are gone. You can purchase different one at higher price if like to attend the concert. She offered a small discount of 50.00 for the inconvenience. Not FAIR. I have not tickets now and because if so close to the day of the concert tickets are super high in prices now.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

For two tickets to this local production of "Legally Blond" in Las Vegas, I was charge more than double the ticket price. Actual tickets were $16.50 each (including fees) a total of $33. TicketNetwork charged me $79.50. What a ripoff! They are just scalpers. Don't purchase from them unless you want to get ripped off.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I had bought tickets via TicketNetwork. I received an email from Tix City confirming my purchase and seat location. This was 9 months before The Foo Fighters at Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio. I was told two days before the concert my seats were not available. They blamed the venue. I purchased the seats at $59.00 each. TicketNetwork and Tix City use your money to buy the seats then hold the seats to resale at a higher price.

TicketNetwork.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

• Best for: TicketNetwork is best for theater aficionados, sports enthusiasts and concert-goers who want to see top-rated shows.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs