2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.21/5

Looking for a ticket website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

TicketNetwork is the premier source for access to more than 7.5 million tickets to more than 80,000 concert, sport, and theater events worldwide. At TicketNetwork.com, fans can easily find tickets to popular, sold out, and hard to find events through our online marketplace. All tickets are listed on TicketNetwork.com by our professional network of trusted ticket-selling companies and backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. With TicketNetwork, you will never have to miss a must-see event again.

Looking for a ticket website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

TicketNetwork.com Reviews

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I purchased 2 concert tickets last October (2018) to see the Backstreet Boys this August (2019). I checked the reviews after-the-fact (don't know why I did that in that order) and was scared to death I made a huge mistake! I read numerous reviews that said their tickets did not work at the day and time of their events. I also read their customer service was not very good.

Do NOT pay attention to those awful reviews!! My experience with TicketNetwork was GREAT! My mobile tickets worked just fine! Customer service addressed my worries early on and responded to my concerns. They explained it is crucial to follow their directions provided (when you receive your tickets) -- MOBILE TICKETS CANNOT BE PRINTED. Simply follow the directions provided to you and you should be fine. You also get a money back guarantee. *I would purchase again with no hesitation.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I ordered 8 Cardi B tickets at the Target Center MN on July 27 in March when they first went on sale. I accidentally ordered them from TicketNetwork instead of Ticketmaster. At first I was panicking and thought I had made a huge mistake because the reviews for this site are horrible. For months I worried about getting my tickets and once I did get them I was worried they were not going to scan once we arrived at the venue. I got the tickets 2 months or more before the concert via Ax's app and when we arrived to the concert the tickets scanned perfectly fine! I worried and stressed for no reason and the concert was AMAZING! Since this experience was so smooth and went better than I expected I needed to write a positive review!

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2019

I was in such a hurry to buy BTS concert tickets before they were sold out, so my friend said she found some and I told her to just buy them. I thought she was on the Ticketmaster website, but she sent me the info of the purchase from TicketNetwork. I got nervous because I’ve never heard of them and I was afraid that I was getting scammed.

I went online to research TicketNetwork and saw a lot of bad reviews that made me so scared that I was out my $600. I was so worried that the tickets wouldn’t work at the door and that I’d have very sad teens to deal with. The concert was last night and I wanted to share that we had no problems at all. The tickets came right after the purchase and I had no problems at the door. It was a great night and the girls had the best time ever! I would definitely buy from TicketNetwork again.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I had purchased Lyle Lovett tickets for a Boulder CO concert in February 2019. I then read the reviews for Ticket Network and grew quite nervous that something would go wrong. As promised, I received e tickets prior to the show. I printed the tickets which gave us the seating I had requested. Presented the tickets to the venue. We were admitted to the show with absolutely no problems. A whole lot of worrying for nothing.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

As like other buyers, I thought I was on Ticketmaster and somehow got re-routed to TicketNetwork. I purchased 2 tickets then immediately noticed the mistake. They charge an outrageous service fee and are very sketchy about the tickets you just purchased. For example my event is May 1st. I am told the tickets will not be available until April 27. I think that is too close to the actual event given if I do not receive them there is not much time to remedy the situation.

I tried to log into the account I had to create to purchase the tickets but the error message of username/password not recognized. Tried to reset the password but never got the link to my email to actually reset the password. I only received the information about the tickets. When I called my credit card company to complain and she made a three way call to get some answers. Previous attempts to call produced no answer. When I spoke with a representative from the company which I now thought was ticketnetwork he said he was from ticketsmarter. I have NO FAITH that these tickets will actually arrive and I will be out a lot of money with no recourse. PLEASE SHUT THIS WEBSITE DOWN.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

This website is such a scham. I accidentally purchased tickets from their website and I thought I was clicking Ticketmaster. I immediately found (literally after 10 minutes) that I used the wrong website. I called and they wouldn't let me cancel. They told me I can sell it. What is shame is that they charged me $215 dollars for a ticket that is only sold for $75 in ticketmaster.com. The ticket is still available in ticketmaster. It was my mistake that I did it in a rush without paying attention. I paid very expensive price for this lesson. Do not buy ticket from them. They overcharge you!!!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

The site filters don't allow you to choose lower priced tickets. There are always "only 2 tickets" left at that price. They charge TRIPLE the face value of the ticket and add a $61.80 service fee PER TICKET and a $8.95 delivery fee. There are multiple 1 star reviews by other customers. I contacted the Kennedy Center. They had multiple complaints, but ticket scalping is legal in some states.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I ordered 4 tickets to see Hamilton through this website. I was told that I would receive the tickets 4 days before the show. When I didn't receive them, I began calling their customer service department. I spoke with 5 different representatives over the two days leading up to the show. Each time, I was reassured that I would have my tickets before the show. I had out of town guests that I was taking to see this show and needless to say, we were all very excited!

Then, 3 hours before the show, I suddenly got a refund notice via email. I called again and was told that the tickets were not going to be available after all, as promised. There was no explanation, they just stated that their website clearly says that the tickets are guaranteed or you will receive a refund. This, after I was told repeatedly that I would receive the tickets. Unless you are willing to take the chance, I would recommend you use a different site to purchase tickets. This experience was very disappointing and frustrating!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I called five days after purchasing my tickets and both men were rude. The first guy was so rude. I called back and to my dismay was greeted with the same crap attitude. I am a CUSTOMER, I wanted to know where my e-tickets were and when they would be delivered and got several different vague answers. I will never use this service again and will tell anyone I know not to use them. TicketMASTER all the way!!!!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

We order tickets for Trans Siberian Orchestra and paid $292.73 for two mezzanine 11th row seats. Within minutes tried to cancel the tickets. They refused A horrible policy. Tickets were available by going to the Wells Fargo site at $195 for 3rd row floor seats. So they rip you off right from the beginning. Be careful what website you link to when looking for tickets.

Not sure about TicketNetwork.com?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Ticket Websites for you.

TicketNetwork.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

• Best for: TicketNetwork is best for theater aficionados, sports enthusiasts and concert-goers who want to see top-rated shows.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team