1.81/5

TicketNetwork.com

TicketNetwork is the premier source for access to more than 7.5 million tickets to more than 80,000 concert, sport, and theater events worldwide. At TicketNetwork.com, fans can easily find tickets to popular, sold out, and hard to find events through our online marketplace. All tickets are listed on TicketNetwork.com by our professional network of trusted ticket-selling companies and backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. With TicketNetwork, you will never have to miss a must-see event again.

1871 TicketNetwork.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I went online to make a purchase for a show in our area. Found the show, selected tickets and agreed to a price that I later found to be marked up 50%. I made the purchase then noticed that $220.00 in fees had been added to the inflated total. Called the support line. Policy is all purchases are final. SAVE MONEY. BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Purchased tickets in February for October concert. Received confirmation and download for tickets within 24 hours. Kept electronic and paper copy. Checked back on website and tickets still active for download, same day and in fact within an hour of the concert. However, tickets were actually invalid so unable to enter. Called TicketNetwork, very friendly customer service rep, who apologized and stated that they were very sorry, supposedly send me an email about 3 months prior that they had become aware the tickets were invalid.

But the email must have gone to my spam folder and somehow they left the ticket status as active (Oops!, And interesting, none of the other emails from them went to spam). In any case, they had issued a full refund (which I had mistaken for another set of tickets), and fortunately another ticket company still had a couple of seats that actually were better and less costly than what I had! If forced to buy resale, will use another ticket agency in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

So, bought tickets for Elton John farewell tour. Tickets were for section 204, confirmed seats 3 times on the phone. Paid extra for FedEx 4 months out. Tickets were to arrive Wed. before Sat. concert. (Needed to be signed for.) Wednesday... NOTHING shows up, no FedEx, no email, NADA. Call back, "Oh, we'll email them Friday." (Saturday Concert) 4:50 Friday, no email, call, busy. Call back, we will send them by 8:00 PM and we are open on Saturday in case of emergency. Only time they are on time 7:50 PM they show up in my inbox. Paid big bucks for section 204 seats closest to stage, tickets... Section 206. Now I am 2 full sections down almost behind a goal post where for a hockey fan I should of been on the Blue Line. Guess I will have to take my Binoculars if I want to see Elton. FYI, not a happy camper. Might have to find a hungry lawyer and start a class action lawsuit... Oh wait, I know a guy...

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Bought tickets to a show a week in advance. Tickets were a smidge more than retail, but hey that's to be expected with these reseller sites. Anyway, my confirmation email said that I'd get my tickets within 48 hours. That time elapsed, so I contacted support, and they said I'd get them 24 hours before the show. That time elapsed, so I contacted them again.

Now, this show was a 3 hour drive from home, so I was not about to drive for three hours to arrive at the venue and find that I didn't have tickets. 12 hours, 8 hours, 6 hours, 4 hours went by. Support insisted they were trying to contact the original ticket holder, but it was "World Cup time and the original seller was probably busy with that." Support also refused to give me a refund until the event started. See the three-hour drive as above.

Finally at the 3 hour mark, a manager "generously" agreed to initiate the refund process "early" citing my distance from the arena. The original ticket holder never released the tickets. I eventually got my refund, along with a discount code for future use, but I will never use it. I know this isn't *exactly* TicketNetwork's fault, but it IS their policies that allow bad original ticket holders to ruin transactions. The policy should be that once original ticket holders put their tickets up for sale, they give all of that information to TicketNetwork to handle. Eh, no matter. Never again.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I bought tickets for the Jason Aldean concert in Camden, NJ for 10 people using TicketNetwork and became concerned after reading several negative reviews. My experience using this service was extremely satisfactory. I received my tickets well in advance of the concert, their customer service team was very helpful and knowledgeable and the seats were great! I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! My family bought 5 tickets to MY FAIR LADY. A Saturday matinee, they charged DOUBLE the face value of the ticket. The seats were awful - last row in the theater. There was nowhere on the website that indicated that there was this high a surcharge. They are a re-seller of tickets and have no idea what they are selling. DO NOT BE FOOLED!!! You can buy the same tickets on many other sites that charge a reasonable premium. I called to complain but obviously got nowhere other than an "I'm sorry Ma'am". This company is a ripoff!!! My error in not paying attention but I will remember this next time!!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THEM. Purchased two tickets to see Ariana Grande In Los Angeles Ca August 25, 2018 on Monday 8/13/2018 got a confirmation email of the purchase, a second email that my tickets were going to be available to print on 8/23/2018. TWO days later (8/15/2018) got another email saying that my tickets were NO LONGER available.

I called the customer services and the PRETEND manager Jessica stated that my tickets were sold to someone else that If I want to attend the concert to buy tickets for $350.00 more each that I originally paid 6 processing fee and delivery fee. Managers are MEAN RUDE AND SARCASTIC. All they said is that your tickets are gone. You can purchase different one at higher price if like to attend the concert. She offered a small discount of 50.00 for the inconvenience. Not FAIR. I have not tickets now and because if so close to the day of the concert tickets are super high in prices now.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I’ve seen a ton of negative reviews on here, so I thought I’d write a positive one. I bought tickets for a Panic! At The Disco concert (which was last night) from them months ago. At first I worried that I had bought fake tickets, after seeing that so many people had negative experiences with them. The tickets ended up actually being legit! We had a blast at the concert and our seats amazing seats for a pretty great price. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because I bought tickets for row 24 and I got tickets for row 17 (I mean I guess it’s not a bad thing we were closer to the stage). Overall, I would just recommend to be careful when buying from reselling sites, but I also think it’s a great way to get tickets for a much cheaper price.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

For two tickets to this local production of "Legally Blond" in Las Vegas, I was charge more than double the ticket price. Actual tickets were $16.50 each (including fees) a total of $33. TicketNetwork charged me $79.50. What a ripoff! They are just scalpers. Don't purchase from them unless you want to get ripped off.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I had bought tickets via TicketNetwork. I received an email from Tix City confirming my purchase and seat location. This was 9 months before The Foo Fighters at Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio. I was told two days before the concert my seats were not available. They blamed the venue. I purchased the seats at $59.00 each. TicketNetwork and Tix City use your money to buy the seats then hold the seats to resale at a higher price.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I would rate a 0 or negative if I could. I will never use this site again. I have informed the venue to never associate with your site again. I have warned all of my friends and family to never use your site again. I have never been more cheated or taken advantage of in my life. The tickets I spent $150 on were completely useless. The seats didn't even physically exist. I placed a phone order so there is no excuse for selling me tickets that were obviously a blatant ripoff. I did not purchase them online, I talked to one of YOUR trusted representatives and they lied to my face about the credibility of these tickets and your company.

I plan on pursuing this matter further than just this review, and if I am not issued a full refund I will be taking this to court. I was left stranded outside of my concert for 40 minutes on the phone with one of your helpless representatives (30 minutes of which was on hold), before I had to buy my tickets AGAIN at the box office! This is a class action lawsuit and I have spoken with an attorney about the validity of my concerns. I would suggest you administer the refund before this makes your company look any worse. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever had to associate with.

Original review: June 26, 2018

One of their “trusted sellers” was Echo Tickets. Look them up on BBB, and find they are a scam. Through the website I bought one ticket to Brett Michaels at the Greenville Lions Park. The price was $73 plus a decent service fee so the total I paid was $109.90. I was going with my Mom and I let her know I got my ticket. She already had hers and told me she bought it through the Lions Park and it was actually $35. The seller also said that I would get my ticket at will call an hour before the show, but there was no will call. My mom had her tickets mailed to her. I brought it up with TicketNetwork customer service, and was given the runaround of all sales are final and that I should take it up with my bank. So I did and the bank reimbursed me. Be extra careful with these resellers, and I would just avoid TicketNetwork at all costs!

Original review: June 18, 2018

I ordered 4 tickets for general admission lawn seating for a folk concert at Tanglewood in the Berkshires. I should have ordered directly from the tanglewood.org website, where each ticket was $26.00 + a $6.50 service charge. Instead, I opted to order from TicketNetwork. Friday morning before the Sunday afternoon concert, TicketNetwork was showing prices of $49 per ticket, which I figured included any fee and service charge.

When I actually purchased the tickets, that evening, the price had jumped to $69 per ticket. I panicked, thinking tickets were scarce and I was seeing a case of dynamic pricing. It was only after I gave my credit card did I see that TicketNetwork added an OUTRAGEOUS $20.50 service fee per ticket, PLUS a $15.00 Delivery Charge. They delivered nothing. The tickets were waiting for me at the Will Call booth at the entrance to Tanglewood. When I got to the window my 4 tickets were waiting for me, but I found out that I could have easily purchased tickets to this concert at the window for $26.50 each. Through TicketNetwork.com I was charged $373.80 for 4 tickets I could have purchased onsite for $106.00. What a rip-off! I am furious at myself for falling for this scam. Beware! Stay away from this third-party seller.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I went on their site back in March to see about getting Rod Stewart tickets for my mom's birthday. Found some seats that were awesome and went through the process to purchase them. You must enter your information BEFORE you get the final price. Which makes sense. However, once I got to the next screen and saw that they charged $50 US per ticket as a fee, I decided I wasn’t spending that kind of money. Closed the entire browser. I happen to check my emails a few hours later and there’s an email from TicketNetwork thanking me for my purchase!!! What purchase? I closed the browser!!

I get home later that afternoon, and call TicketNetwork explaining what happened. The lady says, "There’s nothing I can do as we don’t refund money." I tell her I didn’t purchase them and she says, "We run off a click and accept method." I tell her I don’t care, I didn’t accept because it was a ripoff. Got nowhere with her. Then I check my voicemail and there’s a call from my CC company asking me about a purchase. I tell them what happened and they say fraud. Approx 2 months later I’m told it’s not fraud and get documents from my CC company with copies from TicketNetwork. I read it and I’m shocked. They claimed I uploaded the tickets, waited till after the concert to make a claim and that I never attempted to contact them. Are you serious??? I opened the email containing the ticket download but never downed them. They are definitely thieves. I’m actually looking into filing a lawsuit now. With their false claims, I’m not backing down!!!

Original review: June 15, 2018

I want my tickets I paid for but the seller won't email them to me... I know the Boston Red Sox released them May 22nd, because I tried to buy them but it's first come first serve basis, so when I didn't get them I purchased them on TicketNetwork for a lot more money because I want those specific seats.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Tried to surprise daughter with tickets. She didn't think they were on sale yet, but I found TicketNetwork selling them. I bought 2 with CRAZY fees but this was a venue I was not used to, so I thought perhaps it was the norm. The email told me they would be avail for download on a date 3 days prior to the event (?)... months from now. I realized the REAL tickets went on sale 4-5 days later when my daughter said there was a 2nd show added. I complained to them and received the "sorry final sale" story.

They advised me to use their "resale" option - LOL... as if I want to screw the next person with tickets that I DID NOT HAVE YET. They indicated they sent an email with the tickets - which I later found in my spam (sent 10 days after purchase). Now these weren't the tickets... just an email about viewing or printing them.

When I clicked to VIEW the tickets... which did not load. I backed out of that window because what I thought would happen did. They emailed me saying "we see you downloaded the tickets" sorry, final sale. Bottom line, if you want to support a business that sells tickets that it does not appear to control... before the sale date... go ahead. They are obviously pre-selling, banking on routing the real tickets to you and keeping their 100% + markup.

The real tickets will be half the price with half the fees and much less headache. good job TicketNetwork. 1 sucker. 2 tickets sold. I bought 3 legit tickets through the 'trusted" ticket sites for $100 less (after fees) than the 2 tickets I paid TicketNetwork for. I would like to offer to re-sell them to TicketNetwork and maybe they can use them. I'm sure they'll find a way.

Original review: May 20, 2018

My story is consistent with many others on this site. These people create a website that looks exactly like the venue where a performance is scheduled. I did not realize it until the concert was canceled though subsequently rescheduled. Since I was unable to attend the rescheduled event, I requested a refund. How naive of me. They had advised they would not refund. Had I been on the performance venue's website, a refund would have been forthcoming. In addition to this problem, I echo the reports of highly inflated prices and add on charges. While I learned a very expensive lessons, in the future I will make absolutely certain never to use TicketNetwork again!

Original review: May 8, 2018

I responded to an ad for the Mountain Winery regarding their summer entertainment series in their outdoor venue. When I logged in I thought I was logging into the Mountain Winery website. I checked the show schedule and decided I would buy 2 tickets to the Tony Bennett show on 6/3/2018. I then went to the seating chart to determine what seats I wanted. These tickets were for my wife's birthday, so I picked section 11, reserved seats close to the stage. The price for the tickets was advertised at $166.00 each. After I input my credit card information, I clicked on pay. I elected to receive E-Tickets. After the financial transaction was complete, I downloaded the tickets in a PDF format and printed them.

After printing the tickets, I noticed that the face value of the tickets I purchased was $126.75. I then printed the receipt which included a service charge of $49.80 for each ticket and a delivery charge of $7.95. I was paying $439.25 for tickets that had a face value of $332.00. I expected a service charge, but not in an amount equal to 1/3 of the purchase price of the tickets and I didn't expect to see a premium of $36.75 over the venue price for each ticket. When I picked my seats, the price should have been $126.25 per seat not $166.00 per seat. TicketNetwork added their premium charge of 36.25 to each ticket, but didn't inform me of that fact until after I purchased the tickets. The same with the service charge.

I called TicketNetwork at the phone number listed on my bank Visa card statement, but the number was busy each time I dialed it. I tried several times with the same results. I decided I would email customer service. I explained to customer service the same complaint I stated above. Customer service replied, and informed me that they were a reseller and could charge whatever the market rate was for those tickets, which at that time was $166.00.

Two days after my transaction, TicketNetwork was offering a 15% discount, Or $141.10 for the same tickets and same show they charged me $166.00. They also pointed out to me that the receipt succinctly stated that all sales were final and there were no refunds. I consider TicketNetwork's business practices too highly unethical and should be criminal. I believe in a free market, but I also believe in full and timely disclosure. TicketNetwork lacks the kind of disclosure that an honest business should espouse to.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Extremely disappointed and frustrated. Purchased 4 sports tickets, got an email says they are being processed and, "You will get another email with instructions." Don't believe it. They contacted me 16 hours later, to say, "Sorry, the tickets you wanted have already been sold." No real apology, no compensation. And now, no tickets left for the event. Awful Customer Service and Business Model... Stay away!!!

Original review: March 17, 2018

I purchased Indy 500 tickets recently, and the seller fraudulently listed the seats to be in Row 27-D. I purchased the tickets, assuming I'd be up high, in the 27th row. That's not the case. The tickets arrived, and the tickets read Box 27, Row D. Row D signifies row 4, not row 27. So I called TicketNetwork.com to request a refund of their service fee at the bare minimum. They said that all sales are final, and that it was my responsibility to have called them to gather clarification on the actual row # prior to buying the tickets, even though their website listed it as Row 27 D. PayPal wouldn't assist in giving me a refund either.

The only recourse TicketNetwork.com would offer was to help me re-sell the tickets, which obviously offered not guarantee of getting the $686 back that I originally spent on the 3 tickets purchased. Bottom line, this company is unethical, and I will NEVER do business with them again. I strongly encourage everyone to BEWARE...there's no protection for a purchase, even when false advertising / fraudulent information is a part of the deal.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Not sure how to handle this... I bought this ticket by mistake. I want to go to the Dayton Ohio PBR but by accident it click on the one (same date events) but not in Dayton. I called this ticket network directly in 5 min. But they didn’t want to changes this ticket to the city I want to go. So by accident I have those tickets. They told me that I have to sell those online to get some money back. So making a mistake will cost me $ 433.55. Can I stop this payment?

Original review: March 3, 2018

Ordered a ticket online for a local concert and never received any confirmation of the purchase or link to download the tickets. The charges did however hit my card right away. Attempted to contact TicketNetwork but had to call my cc comp since they provide no customer support number for questions. The only number my cc comp could find was not answered on multiple attempts. On the day of the concert I’m still wondering where my ticket is and they send an email saying there was a problem and they could not fill my order. So now there is no way I can get a ticket since the event is sold out. I’m sure they would have just kept my money if my cc company hadn’t questioned the charge. Buyer beware- this company is crooked/scam.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I purchased 2 tickets for 2 day passes for an event for away from me. I had to rent a hotel because it's a 2 day event. On my order it clearly says 2 day passes. I just got a voicemail stating they had made a mistake and the tickets were only for 1 day. They charged me $588 for 2 tickets for 1 day. That should have been for 2 days. All they did was refund the money and didn't listen to my concerns. I even spoke with a manager who didn't give a flying F about my hotel cost and travel cost. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT USE TICKETNETWORK, TICKET TRACKER, TICKET LIQUIDATOR ETC. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME WEBSITE. Their service fees are complete **. I hate this company with a passion. I'm even filling with small claims court.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

TicketNetwork just ripped me off for more than $1000. Bought tickets through them for a show. They called me and said they now can't provide the tickets from their 4th party source and that I need to work with my bank to dispute the charge and try and get my money back. If the bank won't reverse the charges, I can contact them to try and get a refund. Here's a tip, just refund the customer's money and you work with your legal department to get the money from the ticket source. Great PR, make the customer do the work. I have used many other third party ticket sellers and never had a problem. Buyer beware. Don't trust TicketNetwork and don't ever use them, not customer friendly.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

On November 4, 2017 I purchased 4 tickets for the Michigan State vs Ohio State Basketball game to be played on Jan 7, 2018. I gave these tickets to my son, son-in-law and grandson for Christmas presents. My order confirmation said the E-tickets would be available for delivery after Jan 3, 2018. I started looking for my E-tickets on Jan 1, 2018 and by Jan 6, 2018 ONE DAY BEFORE THE GAME the tickets were not available. I called the Customer Service rep who said, "Your ticket order was cancelled on Nov 6, 2017 but you were not notified. You have no tickets". He also said, "We have no tickets on the TicketNetwork for sale". Imagine my reaction. I then had to go to Ticketmaster and pay 215.00 additional for 4 tickets in the obstructed view student section just to have tickets to fulfill the Christmas present that I had given.

After numerous calls to TicketNetwork I got a CSR manager who offered a discount code good for 150.00 for use on their site for the purchase of tickets to some other event. I do not want to use their services ever again. I just want my 215.00 refunded to my credit card for me to use as I see fit. I really feel a proper remedy would be a credit of 215.00 to me for the additional monies I had to spend because of their lack of communication. Had they told me via email, phone, text, or snail mail I could have easily bought other tickets with no problem. BUT ONE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT…

Please share this and get word out that TICKET NETWORK HAS POOR PROCESSES AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE IMPACT ON INDIVIDUALS. Here is the exact wording from their policy. "Occasionally tickets ordered may no longer be available at the price or in the quantity originally ordered at the time the order is received. If equivalent or better seat locations are available at the same price, the ticker seller will fill the order with the alternative seat locations. If no alternates are available, either the USER's credit card will not be charged at all or the entire amount will be refunded, and USER will be notified that the ticket request has been rejected.” I received a refund but no notification that the order was cancelled.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I received the tickets that I purchased to Monster Jam. After arriving at the event I was told the tickets were no good. I contacted Ticket Network and spoke with a man who said he would help me. He sent another set of tickets. When the Spectrum Center scanned those tickets they were also bad. At this point we had missed a good bit of the show. I told him I would just like a refund. He refused because he said he had already got his money. When I told him I would be reporting the company, he became very rude. NEVER buy tickets from this company. Two sets of fake tickets in one night is unacceptable! The 100 percent guarantee money back on website is a lie! DO NOT BUY from TICKET NETWORK!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I spent a lot of money on tickets from this company only to be rejected entry. When I called their customer service team not only could they not solve the issue on the spot, but they refused to provide a refund without “documentation” from the venue stating that they wouldn’t let me in. The next day when I called the venue's guest relations number they stated that they don’t get involved in these matters and do not provide ticket scan reports. It’s not even the $400 that I flushed down the toilet that I am most mad about. It’s the fact that the money is going to crooks, and nobody cares. Why would they? The venue sold the seats and TicketNetwork gets their cut. Who cares if some loser like me gets screwed? Don’t go down the road I went down. Stay away from TicketNetwork.com.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

We purchased several tickets to a local sporting event. The tickets we purchased were way too high priced for what we received. When arriving at the stadium where we’re ushered to our section only to find that our seats had a completely obstructed view of the game. This was extremely disappointing as the seats were advertised with an entirely different view of the event. On their website they have pictures and a map of the location the seat is located. In the pictures they provide a view of what it should look like from your section and the description describes what you should be buying. When comparing what we received to what we paid for my party felt scammed. TicketNetwork.com misrepresented their product on a scale I did not think possible.

With this in mind we decided to address our issue with their "customer service" team. We emailed their team with the request that, at the very least, they not post pictures of a fake view to consumers that are spending way too much on their products. Our request was met with a rude email that, in short, blamed us for buying the tickets in the first place. We were told that TicketNetwork.com was not responsible for any of the problems we experienced even though our main issue was with their false advertising. We were shocked at this response. I truly think this company is ran out of a garage and was built primarily to scam customers for a quick buck. Honestly, you will be better off buying from almost any of their competitors. TLDR: They will sell you seats with obstructed views at a shockingly high price and top it off with worse customer service than Comcast.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Paid about 4x the ticketed price to see a popular B'way show: Come From Away. Plus they TN charges hefty handling and delivery fees. Arrived at theatre for performance and was told tickets were forged! Imagine my disappointment and embarrassment (treating my brother from out of town) and stress... Will I ever get a refund? I see on its website "no refund for shipping fees" which they charged to email me the fake tickets. Maybe ok for sports events and Disney, I have no idea. But they are SCAMMED or SCAMMING Broadway shows!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I placed the order and was told it needed to be processed. I called the customer service number as I had not received an email concerning my order. I was on hold for almost 20 minutes. I was told it had to process by the person who finally answered the phone. Later the next day, almost 24 hours later, I was told the tickets were no longer available via email. I called customer service and waited on hold for 20 minutes. I was told that more than one person selected the tickets and they had to go with the time stamp. I was then offered tickets that were not as good for double the price. Classic definition of a bait and switch. I will never use this service again. I warn everyone else to do the same.

TicketNetwork.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

• Best for: TicketNetwork is best for theater aficionados, sports enthusiasts and concert-goers who want to see top-rated shows.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs