Looking for a ticket website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.73/5

TicketNetwork.com

TicketNetwork is the premier source for access to more than 7.5 million tickets to more than 80,000 concert, sport, and theater events worldwide. At TicketNetwork.com, fans can easily find tickets to popular, sold out, and hard to find events through our online marketplace. All tickets are listed on TicketNetwork.com by our professional network of trusted ticket-selling companies and backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. With TicketNetwork, you will never have to miss a must-see event again.

1900 TicketNetwork.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I purchased 2 concert tickets last October (2018) to see the Backstreet Boys this August (2019). I checked the reviews after-the-fact (don't know why I did that in that order) and was scared to death I made a huge mistake! I read numerous reviews that said their tickets did not work at the day and time of their events. I also read their customer service was not very good.

Do NOT pay attention to those awful reviews!! My experience with TicketNetwork was GREAT! My mobile tickets worked just fine! Customer service addressed my worries early on and responded to my concerns. They explained it is crucial to follow their directions provided (when you receive your tickets) -- MOBILE TICKETS CANNOT BE PRINTED. Simply follow the directions provided to you and you should be fine. You also get a money back guarantee. *I would purchase again with no hesitation.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I ordered 8 Cardi B tickets at the Target Center MN on July 27 in March when they first went on sale. I accidentally ordered them from TicketNetwork instead of Ticketmaster. At first I was panicking and thought I had made a huge mistake because the reviews for this site are horrible. For months I worried about getting my tickets and once I did get them I was worried they were not going to scan once we arrived at the venue. I got the tickets 2 months or more before the concert via Ax's app and when we arrived to the concert the tickets scanned perfectly fine! I worried and stressed for no reason and the concert was AMAZING! Since this experience was so smooth and went better than I expected I needed to write a positive review!

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2019

I was in such a hurry to buy BTS concert tickets before they were sold out, so my friend said she found some and I told her to just buy them. I thought she was on the Ticketmaster website, but she sent me the info of the purchase from TicketNetwork. I got nervous because I’ve never heard of them and I was afraid that I was getting scammed.

I went online to research TicketNetwork and saw a lot of bad reviews that made me so scared that I was out my $600. I was so worried that the tickets wouldn’t work at the door and that I’d have very sad teens to deal with. The concert was last night and I wanted to share that we had no problems at all. The tickets came right after the purchase and I had no problems at the door. It was a great night and the girls had the best time ever! I would definitely buy from TicketNetwork again.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I had purchased Lyle Lovett tickets for a Boulder CO concert in February 2019. I then read the reviews for Ticket Network and grew quite nervous that something would go wrong. As promised, I received e tickets prior to the show. I printed the tickets which gave us the seating I had requested. Presented the tickets to the venue. We were admitted to the show with absolutely no problems. A whole lot of worrying for nothing.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I purchased two tickets for Lewis Black the same day of the show. I was immediately sent an email documenting the transaction and then another email with the tickets. I called about the rebate but didn't want to sign up for the service. I started feeling a bit unsettled, thinking the tickets weren't going to work due to all the negative reviews. I called the venue but they were not able to tell me if the tickets were valid, the only way was to show up and see if the tickets could be scanned. They scanned. It worked. I paid $20 for $60 tickets. I was thrilled. I also received a follow-up email from ticket network thanking me for my order and asking if I received the tickets.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I tried to purchase four tickets to Les Miserables in Austin. I received very quickly a pdf of tickets but they never had a scannable QR or bar code which would make them usable at the venue. After FIVE hours on the customer service line, and two hours before the show, I gave up. I repurchase tickets at the box office and decided to pursue a refund through my credit card company. Will never use Ticketnetwork again!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I will not waste any more time describing my horrendous experience. I agree with all of the negative reviews above. Expensive, rude, not helpful, liars, tardy on getting me my tickets!!! Unbelievable. My head exploded 25 times. Do not deal with this company. I eventually got my tickets, but not after getting the lying runaround from 5 representatives.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I ordered two concert tickets via email. When I got my email it was just a screenshot .PDF file from someone who bought legitimate tickets from somewhere else! I quickly tried to get a refund (I paid extra for ticket insurance) but customer service would transfer me to a spam hotline on how to make money from home! Turns out it’s a website for people to re-sell their tickets and this person is probably selling this same screenshot to other people. I got to the concert extremely early before anyone else could use the ticket first because there’s been stories of people going in but being told their ticket was already used. I feel bad if anyone else tried to use mine and realized they got scammed. This is a third party website and is as honest as the person selling you the ticket. Customer service was extremely rude and essentially will never fix a problem, just transfer your phone call to other unrelated companies.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I know the fine print says blah blah about the price but seeing it makes me NEVER want to use this site again. Stated $30 on my ticket.. I paid $145. I'm so poor as it is, I really just wanted to see Luke Combs..so I felt like it was what the price was suppose to be. I feel gypped and bamboozled, really a terrible feeling.

Original review: July 31, 2019

Ordered some tickets for United game, never got them. Tried contacting seller, never heard anything back from them!! Total scam... My order number was **. Those tickets were suppose to be a gift for my brother for his birthday!!!

TicketNetwork.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

• Best for: TicketNetwork is best for theater aficionados, sports enthusiasts and concert-goers who want to see top-rated shows.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs