2.90/5
Based on 146 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

TicketNetwork.com

TicketNetwork is the premier source for access to more than 7.5 million tickets to more than 80,000 concert, sport, and theater events worldwide. At TicketNetwork.com, fans can easily find tickets to popular, sold out, and hard to find events through our online marketplace. All tickets are listed on TicketNetwork.com by our professional network of trusted ticket-selling companies and backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. With TicketNetwork, you will never have to miss a must-see event again.

1859 TicketNetwork.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 18, 2018

I ordered 4 tickets for general admission lawn seating for a folk concert at Tanglewood in the Berkshires. I should have ordered directly from the tanglewood.org website, where each ticket was $26.00 + a $6.50 service charge. Instead, I opted to order from TicketNetwork. Friday morning before the Sunday afternoon concert, TicketNetwork was showing prices of $49 per ticket, which I figured included any fee and service charge.

When I actually purchased the tickets, that evening, the price had jumped to $69 per ticket. I panicked, thinking tickets were scarce and I was seeing a case of dynamic pricing. It was only after I gave my credit card did I see that TicketNetwork added an OUTRAGEOUS $20.50 service fee per ticket, PLUS a $15.00 Delivery Charge. They delivered nothing. The tickets were waiting for me at the Will Call booth at the entrance to Tanglewood. When I got to the window my 4 tickets were waiting for me, but I found out that I could have easily purchased tickets to this concert at the window for $26.50 each. Through TicketNetwork.com I was charged $373.80 for 4 tickets I could have purchased onsite for $106.00. What a rip-off! I am furious at myself for falling for this scam. Beware! Stay away from this third-party seller.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I went on their site back in March to see about getting Rod Stewart tickets for my mom's birthday. Found some seats that were awesome and went through the process to purchase them. You must enter your information BEFORE you get the final price. Which makes sense. However, once I got to the next screen and saw that they charged $50 US per ticket as a fee, I decided I wasn’t spending that kind of money. Closed the entire browser. I happen to check my emails a few hours later and there’s an email from TicketNetwork thanking me for my purchase!!! What purchase? I closed the browser!!

I get home later that afternoon, and call TicketNetwork explaining what happened. The lady says, "There’s nothing I can do as we don’t refund money." I tell her I didn’t purchase them and she says, "We run off a click and accept method." I tell her I don’t care, I didn’t accept because it was a ripoff. Got nowhere with her. Then I check my voicemail and there’s a call from my CC company asking me about a purchase. I tell them what happened and they say fraud. Approx 2 months later I’m told it’s not fraud and get documents from my CC company with copies from TicketNetwork. I read it and I’m shocked. They claimed I uploaded the tickets, waited till after the concert to make a claim and that I never attempted to contact them. Are you serious??? I opened the email containing the ticket download but never downed them. They are definitely thieves. I’m actually looking into filing a lawsuit now. With their false claims, I’m not backing down!!!

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I want my tickets I paid for but the seller won't email them to me... I know the Boston Red Sox released them May 22nd, because I tried to buy them but it's first come first serve basis, so when I didn't get them I purchased them on TicketNetwork for a lot more money because I want those specific seats.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Tried to surprise daughter with tickets. She didn't think they were on sale yet, but I found TicketNetwork selling them. I bought 2 with CRAZY fees but this was a venue I was not used to, so I thought perhaps it was the norm. The email told me they would be avail for download on a date 3 days prior to the event (?)... months from now. I realized the REAL tickets went on sale 4-5 days later when my daughter said there was a 2nd show added. I complained to them and received the "sorry final sale" story.

They advised me to use their "resale" option - LOL... as if I want to screw the next person with tickets that I DID NOT HAVE YET. They indicated they sent an email with the tickets - which I later found in my spam (sent 10 days after purchase). Now these weren't the tickets... just an email about viewing or printing them.

When I clicked to VIEW the tickets... which did not load. I backed out of that window because what I thought would happen did. They emailed me saying "we see you downloaded the tickets" sorry, final sale. Bottom line, if you want to support a business that sells tickets that it does not appear to control... before the sale date... go ahead. They are obviously pre-selling, banking on routing the real tickets to you and keeping their 100% + markup.

The real tickets will be half the price with half the fees and much less headache. good job TicketNetwork. 1 sucker. 2 tickets sold. I bought 3 legit tickets through the 'trusted" ticket sites for $100 less (after fees) than the 2 tickets I paid TicketNetwork for. I would like to offer to re-sell them to TicketNetwork and maybe they can use them. I'm sure they'll find a way.

Original review: May 20, 2018

My story is consistent with many others on this site. These people create a website that looks exactly like the venue where a performance is scheduled. I did not realize it until the concert was canceled though subsequently rescheduled. Since I was unable to attend the rescheduled event, I requested a refund. How naive of me. They had advised they would not refund. Had I been on the performance venue's website, a refund would have been forthcoming. In addition to this problem, I echo the reports of highly inflated prices and add on charges. While I learned a very expensive lessons, in the future I will make absolutely certain never to use TicketNetwork again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Original review: May 8, 2018

I responded to an ad for the Mountain Winery regarding their summer entertainment series in their outdoor venue. When I logged in I thought I was logging into the Mountain Winery website. I checked the show schedule and decided I would buy 2 tickets to the Tony Bennett show on 6/3/2018. I then went to the seating chart to determine what seats I wanted. These tickets were for my wife's birthday, so I picked section 11, reserved seats close to the stage. The price for the tickets was advertised at $166.00 each. After I input my credit card information, I clicked on pay. I elected to receive E-Tickets. After the financial transaction was complete, I downloaded the tickets in a PDF format and printed them.

After printing the tickets, I noticed that the face value of the tickets I purchased was $126.75. I then printed the receipt which included a service charge of $49.80 for each ticket and a delivery charge of $7.95. I was paying $439.25 for tickets that had a face value of $332.00. I expected a service charge, but not in an amount equal to 1/3 of the purchase price of the tickets and I didn't expect to see a premium of $36.75 over the venue price for each ticket. When I picked my seats, the price should have been $126.25 per seat not $166.00 per seat. TicketNetwork added their premium charge of 36.25 to each ticket, but didn't inform me of that fact until after I purchased the tickets. The same with the service charge.

I called TicketNetwork at the phone number listed on my bank Visa card statement, but the number was busy each time I dialed it. I tried several times with the same results. I decided I would email customer service. I explained to customer service the same complaint I stated above. Customer service replied, and informed me that they were a reseller and could charge whatever the market rate was for those tickets, which at that time was $166.00.

Two days after my transaction, TicketNetwork was offering a 15% discount, Or $141.10 for the same tickets and same show they charged me $166.00. They also pointed out to me that the receipt succinctly stated that all sales were final and there were no refunds. I consider TicketNetwork's business practices too highly unethical and should be criminal. I believe in a free market, but I also believe in full and timely disclosure. TicketNetwork lacks the kind of disclosure that an honest business should espouse to.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Extremely disappointed and frustrated. Purchased 4 sports tickets, got an email says they are being processed and, "You will get another email with instructions." Don't believe it. They contacted me 16 hours later, to say, "Sorry, the tickets you wanted have already been sold." No real apology, no compensation. And now, no tickets left for the event. Awful Customer Service and Business Model... Stay away!!!

Original review: March 17, 2018

I purchased Indy 500 tickets recently, and the seller fraudulently listed the seats to be in Row 27-D. I purchased the tickets, assuming I'd be up high, in the 27th row. That's not the case. The tickets arrived, and the tickets read Box 27, Row D. Row D signifies row 4, not row 27. So I called TicketNetwork.com to request a refund of their service fee at the bare minimum. They said that all sales are final, and that it was my responsibility to have called them to gather clarification on the actual row # prior to buying the tickets, even though their website listed it as Row 27 D. PayPal wouldn't assist in giving me a refund either.

The only recourse TicketNetwork.com would offer was to help me re-sell the tickets, which obviously offered not guarantee of getting the $686 back that I originally spent on the 3 tickets purchased. Bottom line, this company is unethical, and I will NEVER do business with them again. I strongly encourage everyone to BEWARE...there's no protection for a purchase, even when false advertising / fraudulent information is a part of the deal.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Not sure how to handle this... I bought this ticket by mistake. I want to go to the Dayton Ohio PBR but by accident it click on the one (same date events) but not in Dayton. I called this ticket network directly in 5 min. But they didn’t want to changes this ticket to the city I want to go. So by accident I have those tickets. They told me that I have to sell those online to get some money back. So making a mistake will cost me $ 433.55. Can I stop this payment?

Original review: March 3, 2018

Ordered a ticket online for a local concert and never received any confirmation of the purchase or link to download the tickets. The charges did however hit my card right away. Attempted to contact TicketNetwork but had to call my cc comp since they provide no customer support number for questions. The only number my cc comp could find was not answered on multiple attempts. On the day of the concert I’m still wondering where my ticket is and they send an email saying there was a problem and they could not fill my order. So now there is no way I can get a ticket since the event is sold out. I’m sure they would have just kept my money if my cc company hadn’t questioned the charge. Buyer beware- this company is crooked/scam.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I purchased 2 tickets for 2 day passes for an event for away from me. I had to rent a hotel because it's a 2 day event. On my order it clearly says 2 day passes. I just got a voicemail stating they had made a mistake and the tickets were only for 1 day. They charged me $588 for 2 tickets for 1 day. That should have been for 2 days. All they did was refund the money and didn't listen to my concerns. I even spoke with a manager who didn't give a flying F about my hotel cost and travel cost. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT USE TICKETNETWORK, TICKET TRACKER, TICKET LIQUIDATOR ETC. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME WEBSITE. Their service fees are complete **. I hate this company with a passion. I'm even filling with small claims court.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

TicketNetwork just ripped me off for more than $1000. Bought tickets through them for a show. They called me and said they now can't provide the tickets from their 4th party source and that I need to work with my bank to dispute the charge and try and get my money back. If the bank won't reverse the charges, I can contact them to try and get a refund. Here's a tip, just refund the customer's money and you work with your legal department to get the money from the ticket source. Great PR, make the customer do the work. I have used many other third party ticket sellers and never had a problem. Buyer beware. Don't trust TicketNetwork and don't ever use them, not customer friendly.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

On November 4, 2017 I purchased 4 tickets for the Michigan State vs Ohio State Basketball game to be played on Jan 7, 2018. I gave these tickets to my son, son-in-law and grandson for Christmas presents. My order confirmation said the E-tickets would be available for delivery after Jan 3, 2018. I started looking for my E-tickets on Jan 1, 2018 and by Jan 6, 2018 ONE DAY BEFORE THE GAME the tickets were not available. I called the Customer Service rep who said, "Your ticket order was cancelled on Nov 6, 2017 but you were not notified. You have no tickets". He also said, "We have no tickets on the TicketNetwork for sale". Imagine my reaction. I then had to go to Ticketmaster and pay 215.00 additional for 4 tickets in the obstructed view student section just to have tickets to fulfill the Christmas present that I had given.

After numerous calls to TicketNetwork I got a CSR manager who offered a discount code good for 150.00 for use on their site for the purchase of tickets to some other event. I do not want to use their services ever again. I just want my 215.00 refunded to my credit card for me to use as I see fit. I really feel a proper remedy would be a credit of 215.00 to me for the additional monies I had to spend because of their lack of communication. Had they told me via email, phone, text, or snail mail I could have easily bought other tickets with no problem. BUT ONE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT…

Please share this and get word out that TICKET NETWORK HAS POOR PROCESSES AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE IMPACT ON INDIVIDUALS. Here is the exact wording from their policy. "Occasionally tickets ordered may no longer be available at the price or in the quantity originally ordered at the time the order is received. If equivalent or better seat locations are available at the same price, the ticker seller will fill the order with the alternative seat locations. If no alternates are available, either the USER's credit card will not be charged at all or the entire amount will be refunded, and USER will be notified that the ticket request has been rejected.” I received a refund but no notification that the order was cancelled.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I received the tickets that I purchased to Monster Jam. After arriving at the event I was told the tickets were no good. I contacted Ticket Network and spoke with a man who said he would help me. He sent another set of tickets. When the Spectrum Center scanned those tickets they were also bad. At this point we had missed a good bit of the show. I told him I would just like a refund. He refused because he said he had already got his money. When I told him I would be reporting the company, he became very rude. NEVER buy tickets from this company. Two sets of fake tickets in one night is unacceptable! The 100 percent guarantee money back on website is a lie! DO NOT BUY from TICKET NETWORK!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I spent a lot of money on tickets from this company only to be rejected entry. When I called their customer service team not only could they not solve the issue on the spot, but they refused to provide a refund without “documentation” from the venue stating that they wouldn’t let me in. The next day when I called the venue's guest relations number they stated that they don’t get involved in these matters and do not provide ticket scan reports. It’s not even the $400 that I flushed down the toilet that I am most mad about. It’s the fact that the money is going to crooks, and nobody cares. Why would they? The venue sold the seats and TicketNetwork gets their cut. Who cares if some loser like me gets screwed? Don’t go down the road I went down. Stay away from TicketNetwork.com.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

We purchased several tickets to a local sporting event. The tickets we purchased were way too high priced for what we received. When arriving at the stadium where we’re ushered to our section only to find that our seats had a completely obstructed view of the game. This was extremely disappointing as the seats were advertised with an entirely different view of the event. On their website they have pictures and a map of the location the seat is located. In the pictures they provide a view of what it should look like from your section and the description describes what you should be buying. When comparing what we received to what we paid for my party felt scammed. TicketNetwork.com misrepresented their product on a scale I did not think possible.

With this in mind we decided to address our issue with their "customer service" team. We emailed their team with the request that, at the very least, they not post pictures of a fake view to consumers that are spending way too much on their products. Our request was met with a rude email that, in short, blamed us for buying the tickets in the first place. We were told that TicketNetwork.com was not responsible for any of the problems we experienced even though our main issue was with their false advertising. We were shocked at this response. I truly think this company is ran out of a garage and was built primarily to scam customers for a quick buck. Honestly, you will be better off buying from almost any of their competitors. TLDR: They will sell you seats with obstructed views at a shockingly high price and top it off with worse customer service than Comcast.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Paid about 4x the ticketed price to see a popular B'way show: Come From Away. Plus they TN charges hefty handling and delivery fees. Arrived at theatre for performance and was told tickets were forged! Imagine my disappointment and embarrassment (treating my brother from out of town) and stress... Will I ever get a refund? I see on its website "no refund for shipping fees" which they charged to email me the fake tickets. Maybe ok for sports events and Disney, I have no idea. But they are SCAMMED or SCAMMING Broadway shows!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I placed the order and was told it needed to be processed. I called the customer service number as I had not received an email concerning my order. I was on hold for almost 20 minutes. I was told it had to process by the person who finally answered the phone. Later the next day, almost 24 hours later, I was told the tickets were no longer available via email. I called customer service and waited on hold for 20 minutes. I was told that more than one person selected the tickets and they had to go with the time stamp. I was then offered tickets that were not as good for double the price. Classic definition of a bait and switch. I will never use this service again. I warn everyone else to do the same.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I accidentally hit a link to this site as I was searching for a concert ticket presale. The site mirrored the band's site and directed me to TicketNetwork.com for tickets. Tickets seemed pricey, but I had no face value to compare. Upon checkout, I was charged a $47 fee PER TICKET in addition to the inflated ticket fee. When the tickets were finally delivered, the face was $59/ticket. I ended up paying $140/ticket + $47 service fee... THREE TIMES THE FACE VALUE. Shame on me. Buyers beware.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

A total scam company. Do not do business with this company. They charge extraordinary service fees. The ticket processor was kind enough to refund the tickets but ticketnetwork.com or getthetickets.com had refused to budge on the service fee.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Had a great time and at a reasonable price (Disney on Ice in SAP Center San Jose). The ordering process was easy and we were able to get into the center without any issues using printed tickets. Would recommend in the future.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

While I was excited to see the Blackhawks play the Golden Knights in Las Vegas, I was extremely disappointed. The tickets were directly below the air conditioner, therefore it was very very cold. We had dressed warmly for the game, but even that did not help. The other matter concerns price of the tickets. The full price was 158 and upon receiving I noticed it said $50 on the tickets.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I Googled Stanford Football and TicketNetwork seemed to be the official ticket provider for them. I really didn't care what company it was. I just wanted to get tickets to the Stanford Football game, and I bought from them. I printed my tickets out at home and although the outcome of the game wasn't good, the ticket sales were fine.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

We wanted to go to see a baseball game and TicketNetwork was the first ticket provider we saw online. The only thing was when I booked the first ticket, their reps called me because the ticket wasn't available anymore. And that happened twice and I changed spots two times before to get the ticket that I went with. Their reps were nice though.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I got my Brantley Gilbert concert tickets from TicketNetwork and tickets were delivered in the expected timeframe. Prices were less for the lawn and overall, the experience of purchasing from them was good.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Getting tickets through TicketNetwork was convenient through my being a member of Team National. I got a 12.5% cashback every time I purchased something through TicketNetwork and their price was usually cheaper than that of StubHub. I’ve used TicketNetwork a lot of times to get tickets for concerts and sports events. The delivery of the tickets that I purchased was good. I could print the tickets off right away if I needed to or these would show up in the mail. TicketNetwork has been good and I've never had an issue in the many times that I've used them.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Purchased 5 tickets for Hello Dolly. The price in the balcony was 223.00 per ticket. OK, but did not realize that the service fee which was listed as $73.59 was for each ticket not the whole order, I think it is a rip-off to pay this kind of service fee, what exactly is this company doing to ask for this amount which is almost the amount of the original ticket price of $109.00. Never again.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

TicketNetwork has pretty good ticket prices. I printed the tickets off from their website. Overall, I've had a pretty good experience.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Besides paying over 4 times the face value of the tickets, everything else was good. However, the price was comparable to other ticket sites for the same event. The site was very user friendly, and I had my tickets within minutes. Other than overpaying for the tickets, it was overall a good experience.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

I went online and was looking around when I chanced upon TicketNetwork. With ticket companies, the price is a hit and miss because they don’t tell what the actual service fee would be until you’re ready to hit purchase. I took a chance with TicketNetwork since their price seemed to be cheaper. Their service fee was kind of a killer while all the others were the same. My tickets were delivered in the expected time frame.

TicketNetwork.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

• Best for: TicketNetwork is best for theater aficionados, sports enthusiasts and concert-goers who want to see top-rated shows.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs