2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites

3.8/5 (2156 ratings)

About TicketNetwork

TicketNetwork is a marketplace for ticket sales, including tickets to concerts, sports events, theater shows, festivals and comedy sets. Customers can search by location, venue, performer or event and choose their delivery by mail or email. TicketNetwork offers phone support and a 100% money-back guarantee.

TicketNetwork Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?

Original review: July 13, 2021

My sister purchased tickets for 3 Doors Down last year in June 2020 for a concert set for September 2020. She also purchased the insurance just in case they cancelled due to Covid (which they did). They were scheduled to play at the Reno Ballroom. Now they are going to play in Reno but is a different venue. They guarantee a ticket refund of 100%. My sister has been trying to get her money back and they are giving her the runaround saying they need confirmation from the old venue about it being cancelled.

I reached out to Eldorado entertainment. They said they couldn't help me because they have never heard of TicketNetwork? And then there was the insurance that was purchased. Of course it's through a different company that is telling her the same thing. My sister lost her only child in March of this year and is struggling with the loss and does not need the added stress that this is putting on her. Please anyone out there that can help? Warning DO NOT purchase any tickets thru Ticketnetwork. Horrible company.

Original review: March 5, 2021

Concert was supposed to be on May 30, 2020. Concert has been postponed for almost a year and they will not issue a refund. I agreed to the terms and conditions thinking I’d be going to concert then... since I can’t because of “covid” then I should be entitled to my refund. They will NEVER get my business again. What a rip off.

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I purchased tickets for CHER and the show canceled. Contacted TICKET NETWORK which claims it sent email 11/25/2020 which was never received and not sent when requested to send again. I received an email today for a voucher which is unacceptable. Customer service is almost nonexistent. And they took my money and who the heck is going to concerts during COVID. No small print and they decided to not send a refund. Terrible business and no resolve. I a few weeks if this is not resolved I will consult legal action. Many poor reviews for this company and the rip you off with higher ticket prices than Ticketmaster.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

On 02-14-2020, I purchased tickets through what I believed to be Ticket Master, but was redirected to TicketNetwork, for an event to take place in May of 2020. The event was postponed indefinitely due to the pandemic. I reached out to the ticket provider to request a refund. I was made aware of their policy of no refunds, but continued to pursue reimbursement. On 10-16-20 after several unanswered emails, I received a call from Tracey from TicketNetwork stating that as a courtesy, they were willing to refund the fees I had paid totaling $126.55. I was told an email would be forthcoming. On 11-27-20 I received the following:

Order Number: 33186317 Customer Name: Jackie H. Client Service Manager Assisting on the order: Crystal P. Ticket Seller/Merchant of Record: Mytickettracker.com Offer Date: 11/27/2020 Return by Date: 12/4/2020 Order Issue: Client is no longer able/interested in attending the event which their ticket order is for due to the postponement of the show by the performer/venue.

Compensation:

As a one-time courtesy, TicketNetwork.com and Mytickettracker.com will provide a partial credit of $126.55 USD in the form of a credit back via the method of payment on the order. Upon signing this form, the client is agreeing that any negative social media or online review are not posted or will be removed. The client agrees that they will not be disputing the transaction with their card company. The client also agrees that any disputes with outside agencies will be removed or not filed. Once the signed resolution form is returned, the agreed to credit amount of $126.55 USD will then be processed back to the client. By signing, you agree that:

• You have been made whole on the original purchase from TicketNetwork’s marketplace and no further payment shall be made to you by TicketNetwork or by the ticket seller supplying your purchase through the TicketNetwork exchange.
    • You understand that the aforementioned proposal constitutes the sole remedy available to you for your original purchase of the tickets on the TicketNetwork marketplace. •
    TicketNetwork reserves the right to seek restitution for any fees or expenses incurred if you further dispute the issue concerned.

• You furthermore confirm that the aforementioned resolution removes the ticket seller of your order from any claims by you for compensation in addition to that herein described. • If a chargeback is filed against the merchant of record, with your card company, TicketNetwork reserves the right to withdraw any offers made.

I never once stated that I was no longer able/interested in the event. The amount of $126.55 is for reimbursement for tickets that I paid $459.75 for. In essence, they are offering to pay me 27% of my original purchase price and resale my tickets. They are not only keeping my funds, but making an additional profit if/when the event takes place. I have been deceived and defrauded by TicketNetwork. It is virtually impossible to speak with a representative from their company and they operate on deceptive sales practices. I have not agreed upon the resale or any form of reimbursement from TicketNetwork.

Original review: July 27, 2020

My 14 year old son recently purchased tickets without my consent but I found out before the transaction even went fully through. I called to ask them to cancel it and that it was a mistake but they pretty much just said they were sorry. This outlet is not consumer friendly and will not try to make it right. I’m writing this with the transaction still pending and no tickets in my possession yet. Very skeezy organization.

Original review: May 3, 2020

I purchased RATM tickets before Covid, then received a message that the event would be rescheduled. Now that it has, I cannot attend the new date. I emailed asking to cancel, and they are not giving refunds!!! Not at all, and no matter what. It’s super shady. They’re keeping everyones money, and they know most people are having a hard time right now.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Ticketnetwork.com is a rip-off company - Beware. Like others, I thought I was purchasing tickets from the venue's website, which uses Ticketmaster. It looked very similar. I failed to notice the difference in price. After I had paid, I got the usual thank you email, but no tickets. A second email informed me I would receive another email with a download link in it...2 days before the event, which was 2 months away! I then took a closer look and discovered they had charged me $25/ticket MORE than Ticketmaster would have charged me. That was bad enough, but they also ripped me off with a $99.12 service charge. Here is what I did: I immediately called my bank (it was 1 AM) and put in a dispute. After investigating, my bank refunded my money to my account. I can't believe a company like this is allowed to exist.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I ordered tickets tickets approximately 3 months before Garth Brooks was coming to Detroit. I ordered these to be delivered electronically. Two days before show I get a phone call and email telling me that the tickets I ordered are not available. They are substituting different tickets. No choice other than to take these or get my money back. I choose to accept the tickets. Then they shipped hard copy ticket via FedEx for a morning delivery while I was working. Had to make arrangements to have the shipment redirected. Had to leave work early to get these tickets. Lost wages and what a hassle. Think about this before you purchase.

Ron

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Tickets were ordered in November. Emails received all promised delivery by day before the event. It is now the day of the event and they have not been received. 5 people I spoke to have told me they may be received as little as 20 minutes before the event. I have requested a refund verbally (twice) and in writing and they have not met their delivery promise. All have been rude and hard to deal with. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. IT IS ALL A LIE.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

As like other buyers, I thought I was on Ticketmaster and somehow got re-routed to TicketNetwork. I purchased 2 tickets then immediately noticed the mistake. They charge an outrageous service fee and are very sketchy about the tickets you just purchased. For example my event is May 1st. I am told the tickets will not be available until April 27. I think that is too close to the actual event given if I do not receive them there is not much time to remedy the situation.

I tried to log into the account I had to create to purchase the tickets but the error message of username/password not recognized. Tried to reset the password but never got the link to my email to actually reset the password. I only received the information about the tickets. When I called my credit card company to complain and she made a three way call to get some answers. Previous attempts to call produced no answer. When I spoke with a representative from the company which I now thought was ticketnetwork he said he was from ticketsmarter. I have NO FAITH that these tickets will actually arrive and I will be out a lot of money with no recourse. PLEASE SHUT THIS WEBSITE DOWN.

TicketNetwork author review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team