3.8/5 (2175 ratings)

About TicketNetwork

TicketNetwork is a marketplace for ticket sales, including tickets to concerts, sports events, theater shows, festivals and comedy sets. Customers can search by location, venue, performer or event and choose their delivery by mail or email. TicketNetwork offers phone support and a 100% money-back guarantee.

TicketNetwork Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?

Original review: April 26, 2022

I bought tickets for a concert day of to join my friends. Spent $60 on a ticket and when I got there they couldn’t accept the ticket because ticket web didn’t send me a barcode. The sent me confirmation and everything but I’m in an Uber home from the venue because they couldn’t accept my ticket network confirmation. Trash site. I was totally scammed. So upset. Horrible site. Would give 0/10 if I could. Ticketnetwork SHAME ON YOu. I hope no one falls for Your scam again.

Original review: April 23, 2022

I purchased 2 tickets for a Kenny Chesney tour in Tampa, FL for April 23. I did not receive confirmation but my bank account was depleted of the money. It is impossible to communicate with anyone! Since there was no confirmation, there is no pin #, no invoice. I even paid insurance from another site, probably the same scam. DO NOT USE this site for anything!

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2022

Don't use this site. Their claim of 100% money back guarantee is a bold faced lie. I could go into my whole mess with these liars but instead why don't you just go on the Facebook page and read 100's of other bummed out and robbed consumers. I tried them once and guess who will never use these scam artists again.

Original review: April 13, 2022

It took us 3 months to plan a ticket purchase to the TPC Sawgrass for a Friday. It cost $220 for 2 tickets and $40 for parking. That Friday we drove 3 hours to find the course and parking were closed due to weather, so we drove home and started the refund journey. We could not return on any other day due to scheduling. So we lost our $260 and these guys got our money for doing nothing and so did the Pga Tour. How do these crooks get away with that? I will never buy Pga Tour tickets again< through them< You and Ticketmaster you are all pieces of **>>>> Yes **customer service. Enjoy the review.

Original review: April 8, 2022

Stay away from this company by all means possible. We mistakenly made a purchase of tickets that had a service fee that was beyond ridiculous. We tried to call and cancel our order within 10 minutes and were basically ignored by the company stating that no refunds and all sales are final. Once the charge was posted to our AMEX card, Ticket Nation, sent us an email saying that if we didn't want our tickets, they would gladly re-sell them through a 3rd party company that would basically back end us with another ridiculous service fee. In other words, a purchase that should have been around $180 ended up being about $270, now if we wanted to resell the tickets, I would basically be paying another $90 in service fees. Long story short, this company will make about $180 for nothing. If you have read this far, you have been warned. Stay as far away as possible and stick with reputable ticket company.

Original review: April 4, 2022

I bought tickets for Brian Culbertson in DC during the pandemic—I was so looking forward to this. Two days before the event, still have no tickets. I sent email and although they say they’ll respond within 48 hours it’s been a week and I’ve had no reply. After calling 10 times I spoke with someone that put me on hold. I told her I had a meeting but she said she’d call me back. No call back. I’m now on the line—it’s been 30 minutes already so I thought I’d write this review in the meantime to not completely waste my time…I’ll never buy from them again. I’ll use every platform I have to let people know how lousy they are. Crooks doesn’t even cut it

Original review: March 24, 2022

I purchased tickets for an event and the event was cancelled and rescheduled for another date. Than the event was cancelled again. Try to get a refund and was told that they resold the tickets and had to get refunded by another company that I didn't deal with. Basically TicketNetwork stole my money along with whoever the other company is. Never buy tickets from ticketnetwork. If possible buy direct from Ticketmaster. The original event was to take place on November 17 of 2021 and was rescheduled for February 9 of 2022, and the event was cancelled with no rescheduled date available. This is a company that will not return your money after an event is cancelled.

Original review: March 21, 2022

I gave one star because this was the lowest, if I could have gone lower I would have as I think 1 star is generous. Due to Covid my event was postponed 4 months later. I do not live in the States, so I can't attend. I was never sent a physical ticket, so when trying to resell it is impossible. They won't send me the physical tickets till a few days before the event and keep closing my profile for resell because I don't have the tickets. The service fee for the tickets were $108 and I will lose just over $400. The live chat is as useful as a chocolate teapot and my live chat resembled lines out of the song Ironic. In comparison Ticket Master refunded an event in full within 3 days. Never use this company.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

I bought tickets for our wedding anniversary. When we were getting close to the event, I went on the theatre's website to see where our seating was. To my surprise, I found I paid three times the price of buying directly from the Theatre. When I called TicketNetwork to complain, I waiting 35 minutes before getting my call answered. When I complained about the price, I was told I should have shopped around and that they had every right to sell for whatever the consumer was willing to pay. I paid $233 a ticket when I could have bought directly from the theatre for $85. Lesson learned. Total scam.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

Looking forward to seeing James Taylor and Jackson Browne in April, London, Ontario Canada. Ordered tickets on Ticketnetwork.com only to find out shortly thereafter the mark-up was over 100%. Had I gone directly to the venue, I would have saved $100.00 per ticket (unfortunately, 4 tickets purchased). Highway robbery. Who gets this additional $400.00- I doubt the artist sees any of it.

Then try to get customer service-impossible! They give you the impression you can speak to someone! This is not an option. After waiting 40 minutes, the system cuts you off. I called twice and the same result. Their robot email message states you can try to resell your ticket, but you absolutely cannot cancel, and they will send a link for resale. Still waiting for link. We will never use Ticketnetwork.com again. The big losers -- the artists because as much as we want to support musicians if ticketnetwork.com is the only way to purchase we definitely will not attend!!

TicketNetwork author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

TicketNetwork Company Information