toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

In my going with TicketNetwork, price was an important consideration, and I also knew that it was a reputable site. So far, it's been pretty good with them. We talked to a rep during our purchase and briefly afterwards, just to make sure that everything went okay. Although we ordered with some type of promotion, we haven't really taken advantage of it yet. Nevertheless, we enjoyed the experience pretty much and we're satisfied. We really appreciated that everything worked out great. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to find cheaper tickets and went online because it was super easy to use. But I wanted to see if there was a way to have six tickets in a row so I called and spoke to TicketNetwork's customer service as well and it was very helpful. I had some kind of promotion. When I was entering numbers, it popped up on the screen for me to have a discount and I used that for me to save money.

The ticket order was very easy. Reception and printing of tickets also. The ticket seller was very available and responded very quickly to our request by email. The show at Madison Square Garden was unforgettable. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were going as a group because of WWE and one of the guys in my church was getting more tickets and he told me to go online at TicketNetwork and that I would need my credit card to get the tickets. My tickets were at a discounted rate. I got one set of ticket at one time and then another at a second time and I had very nice interactions with them both of the times they called in. It was a guy that helped me the first time and a lady helped me with the second set and made sure everything went smoothly. The tickets were delivered in the expected time but the only thing is I had to download and print them out on paper while the guy from my church just had it on his phone. If I ever buy another one, I would like that cell phone thing where I don't have to worry about printing them out. That was cool.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for tickets and TicketNetwork.com appeared online. I went to their website and purchased Celine Dion tickets. Comparing with other sites for the same section, TicketNetwork got the best price. I received the ticket by email and I printed it off. It was a good experience and I would recommend TicketNetwork.com.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

What a great game to see our Pins for the first time on home ice. It was great to see the Pants arena for our first time in person. We had no problems getting around and any arena staff we asked questions about things were very helpful and polite. We will see more games here in the future. THANKS.

I purchased these tickets as a last minute birthday present for my husband. It was easy to navigate the site and prices along with fees were clearly shown. Customer service was initially a little iffy and difficult. The day before the event I received multiple communications and instruction for use of my tickets as well as my electronic tickets. The gentleman who helped me through the final stages of everything was very nice and helpful. All questions were answered and I had no issues at the event.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was using another website all the time to get cheap tickets and they pushed up the prices recently. I looked all over the internet to find another one and I saw really cheap tickets and much better pricing from TicketNetwork. It's fantastic and absolutely great customer service. Their service fees were absolutely better than any other website. My friends also buy tickets and I've referred them to the website so they've been using it to buy Hornets tickets the same day. I might use it for another Hornets game in the future.

The entire performance was outstanding and exceeded our expectations. The venue was great. We attended the last two years here in Houston and would not have gone again if it were in the same location. We're so very pleased with the Smart Financial Centre.

Even though I will be back I was appalled at the $65 handling fee to enable me to print out my ticket. How can you possibly justify that? Does it take $65 worth of effort to push a few buttons on the computer? Shame on you guys! The $15 parking fee was another shock! I really enjoyed the show however but it was costly. You weren't in Vegas for heaven's sake.

I was called and told the tickets I purchased were "no longer available" and would be given other tickets. I was given row B on the left. I was lead to believe these would be near the stage. The original tickets I purchased were near the stage, not the mid balcony tickets that were substituted. I am very upset about the bait and switch as well as the poor customer service in delivering the tickets a day later than promised after being on hold, disconnected, and told the tickets would be delivered by Saturday afternoon. The tickets were supposed to be delivered on Friday but were only downloaded on Saturday--the day of the show. This was very disruptive to our plans and experience. I will await your response.

I thought it to be outrageous to have a $9.95 surcharge per ticket not to mention the $6.95 charge just to download them. Will not purchase through this site again. I don't enjoy having my wallet raped.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve purchased from TicketNetwork in the past and have used some online stores too but their site was the easiest to navigate. I was able to take advantage of their 10% discount on a ticket price. The site is easy to use and convenient and I’ll continue to use it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found TicketNetwork on the internet and bought tickets for The Book of Mormon play thru them. I was in a hurry then and it was the first ticket provider that I went to. I had to do the purchase quickly and the price wasn't clear. It wasn’t until later that I went and looked at the prices that I discovered I may have paid more than I did have to which was the reason I wasn't totally happy with the experience. There was a charge for sending the tickets to me, a charge for processing, and a lot of additional charges. If I had bought the tickets directly, I would’ve just gone to Wilco and picked it up. The tickets were sent on time though and TicketNetwork got the job done.

You added on too many fees to the $85 ticket price such that they cost me $150 each. You took much too long to deliver the tickets (5 days). You didn't allow the delivery man to leave the package without a signature although I had registered on your website and you allowed me to have them be left at my side door without a signature. I had to spend a lot of time on the phone to convince the FedEx man to deliver them to my house a second time. Eventually FedEx realized their (or your) error and allowed them to be delivered. They would have preferred that I pick them up at an inconvenient location. Why not allow customers to print them at home?? Printing out the receipt was a hassle as it went off the page. The show was great and the seats were quite good. All in all, this should have been a more pleasant experience.

G Love's Pre-Show Pop Off - Ticket was NEVER delivered. Ticket500 never produced the ticket even though the order confirmation confirmed that they had the ticket. Very dissatisfied. Confirmation message: "Your ticket seller has confirmed they have the tickets matching your request. You will receive an email when your tickets are ready to be delivered in the manner you selected."

Ringling Bros Circus was fun. Way too expensive for a family to attend. The food and souvenirs were over the top. What a shame the cost of cotton candy was $14.00 and a ice slurpee $14.00! We were able to splurge on tickets. Try to explain to kids the cost.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching for tickets online, saw TicketNetwork and I liked the prices so that's who we went with. But first of all, they sent me a ticket or email saying those tickets I had ordered were no longer available and that they would send us tickets of equal or better value, which they did. It was very simple to work with them and the tickets were delivered even faster than the expected time frame I was looking for. I was pleased with everything. It was a very good experience.

I would just like for you to know that my son had a ball, he really enjoyed himself. That is what matters most to me. The only thing I didn't find convenient not one bit was the fact that there were only two areas open for food service. Now I understand that you didn't sell as many tickets as you would have liked, but the lines were so long I damn near missed the show standing in the line and chasing the lemonade man around. He only took cash so I had to go back around looking for an ATM machine. So that was my experience shortly. But again my son enjoyed himself.

Several issues... After only 10 minutes in the arena I forgot my camera and staff let me leave with any problems or warnings. I left the gate where our car was parked near. The was only parked like 300 yards away. Anyway when I returned back to the same gate less than 7 minutes later they refused and basically fought me to allow me to return back in to the arena. They said that there was no reentry, but before I left our seating section I clearly asked the area attendant if I could go get my camera cause I forgot it and he said "yes, no problem." They kept me at that gate for 15 to 20 minutes. We picked the seats that we picked and we paid what we paid for a reason, so that we could see. But there was/were shipping containers blocking our & our young children's view.

We were never told that the noise was/or would be so deafening or would scare little children. So within 10 to 15 minutes of the actual event starting 3 of the adults left their seats because the children were so scared & petrified that they were crying and screaming. We went to guest services and told them the problems and they said there were no nose bleed seats left.. to contact your ticket agency/Amway on Monday and you will be reimbursed, no problem whatsoever. We got the lady's info and we left.

I bought tickets from you guys for a Xmas present and I have been leery of buying tickets online since I got scammed twice for one event before. It would have been embarrassing to show up with my partner for his present and get turned away. The transaction was easy and the price was lower than Ticketmaster for similar seats. The customer service was prompt and I would definitely buy from you again. Everything was great and legit. Thanks.

GARTH BROOK CONCERT. The concert was awful. The music was way too loud. It was so loud, you couldn't understand the words. When he spoke or sang. There was vomit, I saw in 3 places. And most of the people, stood through the whole concert. So we didn't get to see any of it. Were not able to stand for 2 1/2 - 3 hours. People were drunk, some people couldn't walk. Unless somebody else helped them. Why Garth thinks that 'loud music' is so good. It was a awful experience. I guess as long as Us arena & Garth are making big money. That none of you care. It's all about money, money, money. It was no fun at all. It was awful. We don't think much of Garth & wife anymore. They should be ashamed of their selves.

They don't advertise that the reseller could resell the tickets while you wait hours for them. After they charge your credit card and give you a confirmation number. After all the other avenues for ticket are exhausted you call and they offer More Expensive tickets. In Canada that is called Bait and Switch. Beyond disappointed. Will never go to this venue ROGERS Centre. OR USE TICKETNETWORK.COM ever again. I even purchased insurance and got 3 to 5 days. Visa charges on my card and no tickets. Pathetic.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I bought some tickets for Sir Evans and Jamie Johnson, I received the tickets thru my email on time. It was also easy purchasing online from Ticket Network and it was a good experience with them.

The website and ordering process was easy, but the numbers on the rows were deceiving. We thought buying Row 1 seats meant we'd be in the first row. It was a disappointment to find out there were ten rows in front of us!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used TicketNetwork before and I purchase from them because of the difference in the prices of the tickets and fees. They offered me discounts on further ticket purchase, which I thought were a good deal, and I used it on the 49er tickets I bought. It was a good experience and I’d recommend TicketNetwork.

Last March I ordered tickets to see Hamilton. In NYC in December!! I had to wait an extraordinarily long time to get the tickets and received them the day before I left for the trip! I did not get any correspondence about them and was anxious about receiving them and if this was a reputable company since it was not one I had heard of previously. At the last minute- they changed the tickets I had ordered for over $1100 and said was that ok. I did not feel I had any choice but to say yes! Although they said it was an upgrade and was moved from row f to A. It was moving from 7th row to second row which some may have liked but was too close to see the entire stage and made us have to look up the entire time which hurt my neck!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork has a lot of easy internet access compared to other websites. I heard about them thru one of my friends who’s gotten lots of tickets from them and I have also purchased tickets for Lion King and Hamilton thru them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The first time I've used TicketNetwork was a few years ago when I wanted to see Justin Timberlake in Detroit. I googled Justin Timberlake and TicketNetwork came out. I bought the tickets from them but I thought the website was fake and I was scared of it not going to be real. It ended up real and I went to the concert. The tickets weren’t badly priced too. Sometimes, tickets from TicketNetwork are expensive but not always. I didn’t use them again until I started going to like a lot of hockey games

When I started going to Red Wings hockey games I remembered I bought my Justin Timberlake tickets off of TicketNetwork so I checked on TicketNetwork. All of the Red Wings tickets were super expensive and TicketNetwork has good prices. Ebates and TicketNetwork are also paired off, so I get a percentage back on Ebates. Now, I always buy my hockey tickets from TicketNetwork. There was one time though when I didn't get my Wings game ticket and I contacted TicketNetwork. They told me I typed in the wrong email but they ended up delivering the ticket to me before the game. It was scary at first but they helped me out a lot. They have good service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've purchased tickets from TicketNetwork for concerts and hockey games and I've never had any issues. My experience with TicketNetwork has been fine and I buy from them depending on what they have available.

TicketNetwork.com Company Profile