toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

TicketNetwork.com

That's great to hear! I'm glad we've been able to get you tickets to the soccer matches you wanted to attend!

Thank you for the review! :)

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

TicketNetwork gave me an affordable price for the soccer event tickets that I bought from them. Their reps are friendly and my tickets were delivered when I expected it. My experience was good and quick.

TicketNetwork.com

Thank you so much for the review, Chester! I'm glad everything went smoothly with the tickets and that you enjoyed the game! :)

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

The tickets we purchased for a college football game held at the Bank of America stadium were exactly as described. The electronic tickets were received a few days prior to the event with enough time to print them out. We had no issues entering the stadium with the tickets and the seats were exactly what we had purchased. I would definitely use TicketNetwork again in the future.

I thought ordering the tickets was super simple and I had a great time at the concert. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the ungodly cost for "service fees and tax." The tickets together were $276, but I ended up paying $358.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased concert tickets from TicketNetwork and it worked out fine. I liked the availability of tickets and the price. The experience was satisfactory and quick, and they got the job done. I got what I was looking for.

TicketNetwork.com

Glad we could get you tickets to the show, Ernesto! Thanks for the review! :)

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I purchased and downloaded some tickets from TicketNetwork for a Nickelback concert that I went to. I recommend TicketNetwork.

Ordered 2 tickets for Bette Midler. They were sent incorrectly to billing address. Event on Sept 20. As they were ordered on the 5 and I didn't get by 10th called up and told they were incorrectly sent to billing address and even gave me the correct shipping address, told it would be rectified and call next day. Called on 12 and told they would put a rush on it and not to worry as 100% guarantee. Spoke to Scott, Called again on 13th and now told not guaranteed as I specified sent billing and shipping address the same. So if that's the case how did you have the correct shipping address? And why did 2 different reps say it was guaranteed? If your calls are taped you can verify. Still a few days before event. But as of now would never do business with TicketNetwork again.

Hi Ronald,
I'm sorry you found our prices to be a bit high. Tickets on TicketNetwork.com are priced by the individual sellers who list on our site, not by us, and as stated on our site the tickets may be priced above or below face value.

I do apologize for any confusion regarding the ticket prices and I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

$206 for a ticket with a $55 face value that wasn't revealed to me until after purchase. Personally I think that's kind of shady, and borderline immoral but the game was Awesome and that's all that matters. I am probably not going to use TicketNetwork again for my event needs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have bought concert tickets from TicketNetwork. From the ones that I have looked up to date, it appears TicketNetwork offers the best seats. Also, their reps were nice when I called. It's been fine thus far with TicketNetwork.

Hi Andrew!

Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad we could get you the best deal to see a broadway show. Hope you had a great time! :)

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I bought Broadway show tickets online from TicketNetwork for our New York City trip. I printed them at home and took them along the trip. I like the overall cost. There is a service charge for each provider and TicketNetwork had the best value. It was a pain-free experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I frequently use TicketNetwork and purchase tickets a few times a year. Their price was right and the tickets were delivered in the expected timeframe. Overall, I had a very satisfactory experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to check how much fees TicketNetwork charge me when I buy tickets through them. Wanted to see if it makes sense to buy 2 cheaper separate tickets or one order of 2 tickets. Problem is that they WILL NOT let you know the fees before you enter your credit card details in. I had to put my card in in order to find the total cost of the ticket. Then, completely by mistake, I had no intention of buying the tickets, my hand touched my keyboard and oops I was charged $400!!! Called them immediately (a second after it happened) and they REFUSE to cancel the ticket, even though I begged them, because it was a human mistake, and I cannot afford, nor can I go to the event. The supervisor suggested that I will use their site to try and resell the tickets! How painful. Will never trust this company.

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks, Cameron! I'm glad our representative was able to help you get the tickets you were looking for! Hope you had a great time! :)

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I’ve had a positive experience with TicketNetwork. I got my “Watershed” tickets from them because of their price for it. The rep I spoke with was very informative. She answered my questions about the tickets which were delivered within the expected time frame. I've used TicketNetwork twice now and I haven't been let down, so I keep using it.

TicketNetwork.com

I'm glad you and your husband enjoyed the concert! Thank you for the review!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I purchased Marc Anthony concert tickets for my husband's 69th birthday. Let me tell you that we enjoyed Marc Anthony's concert. What an entertainer. Too bad the show started at 9:30 p.m. and finished at 11:15 p.m. But nevertheless I would highly recommend it to anyone. Me gente...

Hi Amber,
I'm sorry to hear that the venue had some high prices on their drinks. We are not affiliated with any venue so we have no control over the prices, but I do apologize for that inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I'm glad you enjoyed the concert!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

John Mayer - Concert was great. Only complaint is we pay a small fortune for tickets as is, then you get there and everything is INSANELY EXPENSIVE. We spent $50 on 4 beers. Granted these were 24 oz beers but I can buy those same beers 2/$5 in Ohio on a Sunday! Just saying. We won't be doing that again. Thanks for GREAT SHOW. John kills it on stage.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a tough time getting in. We did not download the tickets beforehand and the WiFi would not work at the event to let us in the show. Missed most of the show going back home 20 miles away to get papers downloaded. Then it was so crowded you could not see anything where we had to sit. I will not go to another show like this again. Sorry.

TicketNetwork.com

That's great to hear, Tony! I'm glad our site was easy for you to use and that you enjoyed the game. Thanks for the review! :)

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

TicketNetwork’s site was simple enough for an old man to use. I bought a ticket for the Kansas City Royals game and had it printed off. Everything was fine and I had a good time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Cancellation of George Strait concert - Due to Hurricane Harvey, my husband and I did not attend concert on 9/2/17. And this was his retirement gift from me to him as I made this purchase since 12/12/16. Our son resides in a city that was part of the hurricane's path and we did not want to be in a different state. Even though I purchased insurance for my 2 tickets, my situation did not qualify as criteria for reimbursement. This is sad because we were GLADLY reimbursed from Southwest Airlines and Hotels For Everyone when we explained our situation. In fact, we received both reimbursements on Sep 2nd! FYI, I will never purchase from TicketNetwork again!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I tried to see the Rockies game with friends who already had tickets and TicketNetwork had tickets near my friends' tickets. I never heard of them before so I was a little skeptical at first. I usually use StubHub but TicketNetwork worked out great. Their website is user-friendly and easy to use. They sent me around five emails before I finally got my tickets so I was a little worried that I’ll never get them. But they came in a bit later and I printed them. Overall, I recommend TicketNetwork.

TicketNetwork.com

I'm glad you enjoyed the concert, Karen! Thanks for the review :)

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Awesome concert! Love Lady Gaga! So down to earth in everything she does! Her music relates to everyone and everyone is totally drawn in by her lyrics. 3rd time seeing her in concert and would definitely see her again if I had the chance. Seats were great with a perfect view of the stage!

Hi Steven,
I am very sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. Because the ticket sellers themselves own and ship the tickets, it is best to be in contact with the seller directly when shipping issues arise. I am happy to hear that the seller was able to adjust the shipping so you received the tickets in time for the event.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experiences with TicketNetwork.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

I’ve used TicketNetwork on two occasions, for Monster Jam and Shawn Mendes concert. My first experience was really easy and I received my tickets without any hassle. I decided to repurchase from them but the case was not the same for the second time. They didn’t tell me that my tickets were going to be mailed to me using direct mail. I thought that it was going to be sent through the same process and will be emailed to me. When I checked the tracking information, I saw that it was going to be delivered to me on a Monday and the event was on a Saturday. The TicketNetwork person I talked with made some statements that I don’t believe she was fully knowledgeable of. She said that they don’t know when they’re going to get it rerouted. I work in logistics and if I had to reroute something, then the carrier would get on it real quick and they’re good at that.

I got a hold of the third party that TicketNetwork purchased from and he basically helped me out and made sure that my ticket got to me by Saturday morning. He made the deal with FedEx Ground so they rerouted it and got it to me. That was good. He really did all of the work so I’m really tempted not to purchase from TicketNetwork and purchase directly from him now. TicketNetwork just provided me with who I’m supposed to talk to and didn’t really do much for me. From one great experience to another that's not, I’m 50% satisfied and it’s uncertain what kind of service I’m going to get next. One should be careful when purchasing from them because they don’t give any indication whether one's going to get the tickets through email or direct mail.

Hi Sally,
I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. Our representatives use the information provided in your order notes to inform you to the best of their abilities as to when tickets will be delivered. It is ultimately the seller's responsibility to send the tickets by the estimated date. Even so, know that the date in the order is an estimate and while sellers try to get tickets delivered by that date, it is not always possible. We always have a 100% guarantee in place to ensure tickets are delivered in time for the event, however, even if tickets are sent later than originally planned.
Again, you have my sincerest apologies for the trouble with this order. I do hope you enjoyed the game.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I purchased sports tickets on June/2017. The event was for September 3rd. On August 25th I called. Waited 21 minutes on hold. Finally they answer and they said they would be emailed to me no later than August 31st 2017. Okay. I waited. Nothing. I called them at 11:00 pm, again I waited for 19 minutes. The lady who answer was a little rude and she told me that yes you were told the tickets will be delivered August 31, 2017 but that I still have till 12 midnight, and that I should have my tickets for SURE no later than 6:00 am September 1st. I told her the game is in 2 days, "Are you sure?" She said, "Yes that's what your invoice states correct" and she said, "Thank you bye" and hung up.

Well today is September 1st and it's now 8:52 and NO TICKETS and I am on the phone holding for 23 minutes and still holding. This Company is ridiculous and doesn't keep their word, these tickets are for a sick friend and I paid for them back in June 2017 and there is no way I can print them out. I have been emailing them and still on hold as I am writing this review. This is so horrible and a really bad experience, I wouldn't care but these tickets are for a special person, I hate when they lie, so I am here on hold waiting for them to answer cause I don't want to let this person down that I bought tickets for. Please don't respond back. There is no excuse how you handle this. JUST PLEASE SEND ME MY TICKETS.

TicketNetwork.com

That's great to hear, Daniel! I'm glad everything went smoothly for you. Hope you enjoyed the concert!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I bought tickets for the Paul McCartney concert from TicketNetwork. The purchase process was very smooth and I have no complaints about the interface. I purchased the tickets through the browser of my iPhone. Then the tickets were emailed to me and I printed them out.

TicketNetwork.com

Thank you so much for this review, Robert! I'm glad to hear we got you into the concert without any issues. Hope you enjoyed the show! :)

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

Prices fair, no hassle in downloading the tickets. We witnessed 3 people in line ahead of us to get into the venue who's downloaded tickets were no good & were refused entry into the concert. Thanks for your integrity.

Hi Fred,
I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. As stated on our website, any applicable taxes are charged separate from the initial transaction. Taxes vary from state-to-state, and sometimes within states, which is why local and state taxes are not calculated on our checkout page during the purchase process. Taxes are charged by the ticket sellers depending on the local and state taxes where the seller is located.

I do apologize for any confusion regarding the taxes on your order. More information on the fees and taxes can be find in multiple places on our site, including the Help Center: http://www.ticketnetwork.com/help.aspx

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Watch out. Be very careful using this broker. They do not let you know the sales tax charges until after you have purchased the sale. In fact, they don't tell you what they are. They just charge your credit card a second time. They do note: "Total does not include any applicable state, local or other sales taxes" on the bottom of the screen. Every other web broker I have used includes those fees in your initial transaction. BE WARNED. When I called to ask what the 2nd charge was, they simply say, it was stated on the website. I told them I will NEVER use them again. The customer service agent was combative. NO ONE else does this.

TicketNetwork.com

Thank you for the review, Henri! Glad we could get you awesome seats for an awesome show! :)

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

We got tickets for Section 102 Row 9 Seats and they were a great location considering the lateness we bought it. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill put on an excellent concert and they did exceed my expectations. Thank you.

TicketNetwork.com

Hey Heidi, glad you were able to enjoy the show! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

I purchased the tickets from TicketNetwork.com for the Styx and REO Speedwagon concert that I went to last night. I went on Facebook and I went on TicketNetwork.com from there. The tickets were on my phone and I had a little difficulty getting to them but I eventually did. It was very convenient and everything worked out good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Made reservation in June to attend concert on August 23. Had to reschedule client and work schedule for myself and my wife. After a 1 1/2 hour commute and parking arrived at concert site only to be informed 1/2 hour prior to showtime that there would be NO concert that day. Finally after waiting in line again was informed concert would be rescheduled for Mon August 28. I'm not able to reschedule clients again on such short notice without losing valuable trust in valued client base.

Upon requesting a refund was held on hold and referred to 2 different websites for almost 2 hours, no refund forthcoming, the explanation given was that the concert wasn't cancelled but rescheduled. Then I contacted local ABC affiliate and they sent an Email. As you can guess I'm not pleased with the whole scenario, and will never endorse this company or purchase tickets from them in the future, I'm a 70 year old army vet and don't have a lot of discretionary income to waste on this type of BS.

Hi Jennifer,
I am sorry you had trouble using your discount. You will likely get more discounts in the future if you have signed up for email and text alerts from our site!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Hope you enjoyed the concert!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

TicketNetwork texted me a promo code that said like $10 off. I tried it and it didn't work so I just bought a ticket. I'm hoping they would be able to send me another promo and give more discounts. But I'm happy with them. Their website is easy to use. As soon as I paid for the ticket they came right to my email, and I printed them.

TicketNetwork.com

Wow, sounds like you got to see two great games! Thanks for the review, Paul. :)

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Great time. I love hitting and lots of runs. There were 14 home runs and 31 runs scored in the double header. The ballpark was clean and beautiful and so were the bathrooms. Just a great time!!! The food was good and many choices for food and drink. I'm hoping to plan another event.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am upset because the Conor McGregor tickets were supposed to be released and shipped no later than 8/22/17. I clearly do not live in the city of the event and have. A flight to catch. I paid for expedited shipping which should have meant that I would receive my tickets today... However I haven't received any email that the tickets were even sent. I would like an explanation so I can determine if I need to try to change my flight or report fraud to my American Express so they can rescind their payment to the vendor of over 7000$.

TicketNetwork.com

Thank you, Brian! Glad we've been able to get you tickets to a few awesome concerts! :)

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I purchased tickets from TicketNetwork.com for a couple of concerts because of their price. The tickets were delivered in the expected time frame and I was very satisfied.

Hi Danni,
I am sorry about the trouble you had with your order. I have looked into the order and do see you have worked with our customer service department regarding the issue. Unfortunately, without the proof from the venue that the tickets were in fact invalid, as per our terms and policies there is nothing further we can do to assist you.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

On January 17th, 2017 I purchased two tickets for the U2 & The Lumineers show at FedExField on June 20, 2017, order #**. On June 19, when I went to print my tickets, I saw that there was only one. I contacted the broker, Doug **, and he contacted TicketNetwork. Just before noon on June 20, I received this message from Doug: Tech support fixed it and it should be in your email. After that, I was able to successfully print my two tickets. However, when I arrived at FedEx field and the employee there scanned my tickets, a message on the scanner said the tickets need to be reprinted. I had to go to the Ticket Resolution center and the people there told me that the system showed that my purchase had been refunded. The only person that could have the tickets reprinted was Doug **.

I called TicketNetwork for assistance. The customer service representative I talked to said she saw "multiple deletes" on my account, but the tickets should still be active for me. TicketNetwork was able to get Doug on the phone, and he confirmed I was not refunded my purchase price and he no longer "owned" the tickets, but since Doug's name showed on the tickets and mine did not, the Ticket Resolution center insisted they couldn't reprint the tickets unless Doug was there in person. I paid more than $500 for two tickets, drove over five hours to get to and from the venue, paid $60 to park, and was ultimately turned away; I missed a once-in-a-lifetime concert that I will never have another chance to experience.

I provided TicketNetwork video proving I was at FedExField on the evening of June 20, pictures of my printed-out tickets, the parking stub I received when I paid for parking, and pictures of the Ticket Resolution computer screens that show that my tickets were Rejected. I requested that TicketNetwork refund my full purchase price of $515.95 as well as the $60 parking fee. They asked for further documentation from FedExField, but of course, FedEx field won't provide it to me because I am not the 'current' ticket holder. Requesting additional information that I am not privy to, when I have provided them with plenty of proof, is their way of not having to refund my money when they clearly screwed up.

TicketNetwork.com Company Profile