toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks, Maria! We're happy to hear you had an easy time ordering the tickets from us and that you enjoyed the show. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! :)

Original review: June 27, 2017

We enjoyed very much! It was A Show! His performance was exceptional! We like his music very. I found the TicketNetwork a very good and reliable company! I purchased the two tickets from them and all went alright! I recommend the TicketNetwork.

TicketNetwork.com

We're happy to hear you had an easy time getting and printing your red sox tickets, Laurie! Hope you enjoy the game! :)

Original review: June 24, 2017

I purchased Red Sox game tickets online from TicketNetwork since they were the company that came up first. I then printed the tickets. The experience was easy all in all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking online for tickets for a future concert and then it took me to the website of TicketNetwork. They had the cheapest prices and they had good seats, so I decided to get them from there. I got a confirmation email from them and overall experience was easy and hassle-free.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using TicketNetwork for four years. Every time we go out of town, we try to catch a ball game. I have TicketNetwork on my phone and I go from there, then I print the tickets out myself. Their customer service has fast response. Even when there was a delay, they helped me out right there and then. I talked to a rep when I was in New York and within 10 minutes, my tickets were already on my phone. Overall, the experience was nice and smooth.

TicketNetwork.com

Hi Chris, we're sorry there was some trouble with your original tickets but we're glad to hear Rita got you tickets so you could enjoy the event.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Original review: July 18, 2017

Rita was an exceptional representative for TicketNetwork. After Ticketworld.com failed to deliver the originally purchased tickets for the event, Rita was extremely attentive to coordinate a last minute purchase of available tickets.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork is a member of a multi-level marketing group that I'm a part of. So, I get a rebate if I order my tickets through them. I've bought tickets for a Garth Brooks concert as well as for the College World Series from them. I received those tickets and they were delivered in the expected time frame. Overall, the experience was easy. I got what I paid for and would use them again.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Richard,
We are very sorry you were unable to use your tickets at the venue. I see our customer service department has sent you an email with instructions on the next steps in getting a refund on the tickets.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Please feel free to reach out to customerservice@ticketnetwork.com if you did not receive the email from our customer service department on the documentation needed to begin the refund process.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I purchased last minute tickets from TicketNetwork.com. They charged me in USA dollars 2 service fees and 8 dollar delivery which was sent by email. I take a special person with me to surprise her with the concert. We go through the scanner. We get to the door. The attendants scan our tickets and refuse entry. Sent us to box office. Box office checks and inform us the tickets we had have been resold numerous times. So our TicketNetwork’s entrance tickets were illegal or a scam. They informed us we could purchase real tickets. Then a supervisor heard our plight as others had the same experience. He directed the attendants to print us tickets and allowed us to witness the concert.

I felt embarrassed for myself and my friend. I felt I was dishonest in an attempt to enter the concert illegally with fraudulent tickets that I actually paid money for. The concert was a failure after entering on the will of a good supervisor within the Bell MTS arena.. I know I will pursue some legal way to have my monies refunded plus post in every social media I can of the mistrust I feel at this time for TicketNetwork. For they are the ones that resold the tickets several times as per MTS Centre. I saw the sheet highlighted in red the various tickets that were scammed to innocent victims as myself.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork is cheaper and they have better places. If I get a ticket that is over $150, I'll get a discount of 25% or 5%. Working with them was so cool and it's a good and quick site to use. It's been an excellent experience overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Pink concert, Atlantic City, New Jersey — My dissatisfaction was with the venue, not with Pink. The beach concert was a poor experience. Not sure why I didn't just buy the cheapest tickets available. There was nothing stating who should have been where based on ticket prices. Once opening act started, mobs of people crowded the stage area. I entered beach area and was not searched at all — made me a bit nervous that I could have walked into the concert with something illegal and nobody would have known. Obviously I was not the only one of thousands of people that was not searched.

Could not see the stage AT ALL — watched concert on a screen. I could have done this at home on my television and saved hundreds of dollars. At one point, the screen's feed went blank for about 15 minutes. Very poor experience... At the concert I spoke to many, many people that had the same experience at other beach concerts. I am disappointed that the place I bought the tickets didn't have a realistic expectation posted somewhere so people spending their money would know what to expect. Will not be doing business here again.

Factual basis uncertain

Didn't see Bette Midler like we thought. We purchased tickets to Bette Midler in Hello Dolly. We went only because we wanted to see her. We paid 700.00 for 2 tickets. When we were in NewYork there were signs all over Broadway saying Bette Midler in Hello Dolly. When we got to the performance there was a very small sign as we were going in the door that said there was another actor playing Dolly that night. We are disputing it but it sounds like we won't be able to get anything back. This was so disappointing as it was the highlight of our NewYork trip. We came all the way from across Canada to see an understudy.

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks, Barry! We're glad to hear our site was easy for you to use and we could get you tickets to a concert and a baseball game! :)

Original review: July 11, 2017

I’ve used a bunch of people and used to be loyal to Ace, but I’m not really loyal to them anymore. I look at whatever I feel the best price is or the best seat, then I get it. So, I purchased a Sox and a concert ticket at TicketNetwork. I’m not a computer wiz but it was easy for me to operate their website. If I could do it, a nitwit could do it. Then I printed the tickets at home. They were really good and easy to deal with. So overall, my experience with TicketNetwork was fabulous and I’d recommend them.

Factual basis uncertain

I bought a ticket to the Incubus and Jimmy Eat World concert in Tampa from TicketNetwork.com. The ticket was sent to my email. I did not have a printer at home, so I tried to show the ticket on my phone when I got to the concert. I've done this with tickets before and never had an issue. But this ticket would not download on my phone after several attempts, and I could not get into the concert. Because it was a third party vendor and not Ticketmaster, the concert employees could not look up my ticket purchase. Even though I had email confirmation that I bought this ticket, because the actual ticket would not download, I had to buy a new ticket at the counter in order to get in the concert. I think the ticket sold to me was a scam and I'll never use TicketNetwork.com again. I'm hoping to get a full refund for this purchase, since the ticket sold to me was useless and I had to buy a new one to gain entry.

TicketNetwork.com

Hi Maria, we're glad our representative was able to make your ticket purchase nice and easy! Thank you for sharing this review with us! :)

Original review: July 5, 2017

When looking for tickets to Shakira's concert, TicketNetwork offered great seats at reasonable prices. Their handling fees were relatively less costly. Transaction made by phone. Very easy processing and handling.

TicketNetwork.com

Hi Steve! We're glad we could get you tickets for your mom and the soccer team. The delivery charge for etickets goes towards maintaining a secure and efficient server for customers to download their tickets from.

Thanks for this review! :)

Original review: July 4, 2017

I bought a New York Red Bulls game ticket from TicketNetwork for my mother. The website was straightforward. I got the ticket within five minutes. The last time that I bought tickets from them, I got 10 tickets for most of the soccer team. The thing about e-tickets is they have a $3 delivery charge, which is annoying when you’re buying 10 tickets.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Hidden fees of $49 added to Rod Stewart Tickets purchased and not agreed upon was confusing and disappointing. Also day after purchase tickets go on sale and discount coupons makes me wish I waited to order.

Luke Bryan and Jon Pardi ticket fraud: A third-party seller duped us for an extra $200!!! Yikes! Site looked totally legitimate. Don't know how to stop this type of thing from occurring again... Xorbia Tickets is the third-party, I think! Simon ** is the thief!

TicketNetwork.com

Great to hear, Takahiro! Glad we could get you your passes! :)

Original review: July 3, 2017

My company introduced me to TicketNetwork. They are good and I got New York Tourist passes from them via the internet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I will be in transit from California to Chicago. I do not want to accidentally miss the delivery of my ticket and asked your representative if I can print my ticket. Daja was very helpful and sent the following to your team: "Hello - This customer will be traveling in the days leading up to the event. The customer was wondering if it would be possible to get electronic tickets instead. Please, advise." I am still waiting for a response. Thank you.

Resolution In Progress

TicketNetwork.com

Hi Douglas, we're glad you found our sight easy to navigate!
Seat numbers are not included in postings to protect tickets from being duplicated. As you noticed, seat numbers are available as soon as tickets are in the customer's hands.
The name on the ticket doesn't matter - no need to worry! The bar code on the ticket is the only factor that contributes to entry into the venu. You can find more information on this on our FAQ page! https://www.ticketliquidator.com/faqs

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope this clears up some of your questions!

Original review: July 1, 2017

This was the first time using the site and I found navigation simple. First understand that I could have read more detail so if I missed something my bad. When searching the seats particular seat numbers were not obvious to me, just the row. They were identified only once downloaded. I did not notice that I had purchased "limited view" tickets until after the purchase was confirmed. Upon downloading and printing the tickets they are issued to the original purchaser in her name. I did not see a statement informing of such. Is this normal?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork was the first one I came to online and I bought tickets from them for the Kimmel Center. Their website was easy. However, the tickets were pretty high priced and unfortunately, I didn't have a schematic of the Kimmel Center and we were in the nosebleed section, which I thought was really bad seats for how much I paid for it. Fortunately, since my husband was on a cane as he had a back operation, the manager was nice enough to move us down front, so it did not really matter. The show was just an Off-Broadway show and it wasn't anything spectacular. I have gone to New York for less than that and seen good shows and I do not think it was the price of the ticket as much as the price of all the extra fees that were added to it.

When I bought tix for Dear Evan Hansen off your site it offered side orchestra and orchestra (which is what I wanted and paid for) but my seats were at the very side/almost outside isle of orchestra left. I paid up for something I didn't receive. When I bought the tix I was offered email delivery which I selected. Do such delivery. I called several times asking about delivery and told to pick up before the show at Will Call.

I checked at the box office 3 times the hour before the show started but no tix at Will Call. In an extraordinarily stressful situation and 3 calls to you--after waiting scores of minutes on hold or in queue--I was told 2 times that tix would be at Will Call. 6 minutes before the show and after 10 mins. on hold your firm told me that the tix were actually at a bar 4 blocks away!!!! Which I ran to and back!!!! What an awful process and terrible company you have. You should credit my Amex card back the cost of the tix!!! I will definitely report this to Amex and tell them to drop you as a viable broker. Thanks for ruining my "vacation"!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

3 Justin Bieber Tickets - Section 17, Row 11, Seats 15,16,17. I was so shocked when I hit the button to proceed to payment and the receipt came through with an extra $46.40 per ticket for a service fee X3 tickets!!! I will NEVER order ticket from your company again. I am a single mother and for a service fee to be that high was so disappointing. I wanted to go back and cancel my order right then and there but it was too late! We will just have to struggle now because I spent an extra $139.20 that I didn't have... not to mention the $7.95 you charge for sending me the tickets via email. My friends all told me that the most they've ever paid for a service fee was $20.00 per ticket... I am so disappointed and I will let everyone know how my experience was with TicketNetwork.com and really do my research before ever ordering tickets again. #ThereWenttheFoodMoney!

TicketNetwork.com

Thank you, Anne! We're so glad our site made your ticket purchase nice and easy. :)

Original review: June 29, 2017

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert: I especially liked the website and the fact that I could see where the seats were located and the cost for seats. This was a good experience and helped me decide what tickets to buy.

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks for the review, Joseph. We're glad we could get you last minute tickets to your event.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I was applying for some tickets for a show in New York City when I was directed to TicketNetwork. I downloaded the tickets on my phone and showed them to the guy at the gate. You take a chance in doing this because if you lose your signal or your battery goes dead, you’re without a ticket. The experience has been similar to TicketMaster, where people buy season tickets and then put them up for sale. It’s a lot more expensive than the price on the ticket, but when you’re going for the last minute like me, you’ll go anywhere. Overall the experience was convenient.

TicketNetwork.com

Hi Marion, we're glad we could get you tickets for your nephew! Hope he enjoyed the game!

Original review: June 28, 2017

I like the way TicketNetwork does things so I got NBA tickets for my nephew. I had no problems using the website and I also got the ticket by email, which is what I prefer. However, I still have a refund due so I’m gonna be giving them a call again.

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks for the review, Tevin! We're glad our representatives were able to get you tickets to your event without any hassle! :)

Original review: June 27, 2017

I saw TicketNetwork when I was online researching. Since I don't want to get scammed I purchased a concert ticket from them and my experience has been good and smooth. Their reps did a good job and I appreciate it. Thank you so much TicketNetwork.

The experience was great until I got to the end. The extra charges drove the ticket prices up too high. Seven dollars + to email the tickets is horrible. The $13+ transaction fee is fair IF for the transaction. When charged for each ticket, that is way too much. Next game I will stop at Progressive Field a few days before the game to see what their prices are for tickets picked up.

TicketNetwork.com

Hi Daniel, we're so happy to hear Shamille was able to help you get the tickets to your concert. Our service fees are consistent, 25% of the ticket price, no matter what the event is, though ticket prices are higher for more popular events. Tickets are priced at market value based on supply and demand, and so popular concerts end up with higher ticket prices.

We appreciate this feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Original review: June 23, 2017

My recent experience of purchasing tickets for the "Classic West Concert" at Dodger Stadium was quite easy and painless. Shamille was the rep whom I spoke with, and she was extremely friendly and efficient in helping me with the transaction. She was also patient and respectful (despite all my questions), and gave me excellent customer care. You might want to consider giving her a raise... because based on my experience talking with her, she certainly deserves it! On the flip side, I was surprised and seriously disappointed at the large service fee charged for each ticket that I purchased. This concert is a rare event, and I can't help but think that your fees were probably elevated even higher because of that. To conclude my opinion... Your customer service was superb and I would certainly recommend your service. However, I believe your service fees are rather high, and that is not a good selling point.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a Garth Brooks concert ticket that I wanted, and TicketNetwork was the only one that had the tickets with the time. I called to buy the tickets, but they mailed them to the wrong address. So, I had to call them and figure out where my tickets were because I hadn’t received them. It was about an hour and 45 minutes because the lady didn’t speak very good English and couldn’t understand me. It was alright, but it could have been better. They could have somebody who could understand what I was saying compared to having to spell it out in military terms.

I overpaid for lawn seats since I thought I was on the official Wolf Trap site. I had already checked out before I realized this, since this was my first time buying tickets at that venue. The tickets were fine, but I felt mislead.

TicketNetwork.com

Thank you for your review, Mara! We hope you and your friend enjoyed the show! :)

Original review: June 22, 2017

I went to TicketNetwork's site to buy tickets for a friend and I and they added on a lot of fees so I was going to bail on it. And then, a prompt came up for $15 off if I do it and it definitely helped lure me to purchase the tickets from them. They were also linked to different sites that kind of give you cashback if you make purchases. So, I also got a little bit of a bump from linking those together. Everything was done online and it was pretty straightforward. My tickets were delivered almost immediately. And then, the concert wasn't for a few days but I kept receiving prompts like, "Don't forget your tickets" and "Your tickets are waiting for you." It was a procedure in place that keeps prompting you, so you don't forget.

My friend was a little skeptical about buying tickets second-hand and he was concerned that in the end, the tickets weren't legitimate but they were. TicketNetwork came through for me when I needed them. And the promotion was definitely a sweetener and I like that they're kind of affiliating with other discounts, programs, and websites. So, that kind of gets the word out and it gives the consumer even more incentive. My experience was pretty fair overall.

TicketNetwork.com

Thank you for this kind review, Fernando! We're so glad we could get you and your family tickets to the show for your first trip to the US! Hope you all enjoy the concert! :)

Original review: June 20, 2017

In my first time and first visit to USA, I'm already happy and satisfied in use a site to get a ticket for a show. Very easy and fast. Really enjoyed. Being able to take my family to this show is going to be a very good experience. It's been since that first act.

TicketNetwork.com Company Profile