toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

TicketNetwork.com

We love having secret surprises for customers and they go exactly as planned! Thank you for trying our website and we hope you return!

Original review: May 7, 2017

I definitely bought these tickets on impulse when I saw they were available. My boyfriend has wanted to see Tears for Fears for a long time, but they never tour nearby. I was nervous when I realized tickets were not actually publicly available (but I had just purchased some nonrefundable ones), as I had a bad experience a few years ago with bunk tickets. But these were great, and they were just as advertised.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm trying to get Cavs tickets and somehow, I got to TicketNetwork. I purchased tickets online for 2 Cavs games and the first Spring Training in Arizona. TicketNetwork was the only one at the time that I could find that had seats available. The delivery of the tickets took a little longer, about an hour. They had the tickets sticking up on my system, but that was adequate time because the tickets were for different days so that was fine.

Thought seats were front row seats but instead were 3rd row. When I talked to your representative, I was assured that I had front row seats on the field, but in reality, they were 3rd row despite the tickets saying 1st row. The seats were behind the "Commissioner's Box". Very disappointed.

I do not have a ticket location to order from in person in my area, found this website to use and had no idea just how much I would have to pay to have my tickets mailed to me or the service fees. I am very upset they cost that much to ship to my home and the service fees. I paid more for these things than I did tickets. I feel I just paid double for each ticket. This was a surprise for my girlfriend, but now I won't have much left over for the actual event. :-(

I had my secretary purchase these tickets for a client, using my company credit card. She sent verification (a copy of my driver's licenses), and then a day later I called and was placed on hold for 15 minutes. Needless to say I still have not received those electronic tickets over to the email address I wanted them sent to but you managed to bill my credit card, not happy with these service at all!!!!

An extremely nice gentlemen (Who I unfortunately cannot remember his name but I think it's John) was very patient and kind to both me and my wife as she was the one who started the process and I completed the payment transaction.

TicketNetwork.com

We are very sorry you were unaware of the event being cancelled. Being that we aren't directly affiliated with the venue, we do our best to remain up to date with events and the possibility of them being postponed or cancelled. If we receive any further updates for this event, we will certainly do our best to keep you posted!

Original review: May 13, 2017

Tony Bennett's concert was cancelled. Unfortunately we were not notified and traveled two hours to Portland to find out there was no concert. Had we been notified, we could have had the opportunity to cancel our hotel reservation.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Purchase process was simple and user friendly. A bit wary of purchasing tickets with seating falling between Rows A thru S though. Would be so much better to select your seats from the map. But either way we were happy to get tickets two months out to what we expect will be a SOLD OUT concert.

TicketNetwork.com

We sincerely apologize for the confusion with our website! To better clarify, TicketNetwork is a nationwide network where independent, professional ticket-selling companies resell tickets to popular events. We don't actually own, price, charge you or ship the tickets you see listed for sale on our website. All of that responsibility belongs to the individual sellers who own the tickets listed on our exchange. Again, we apologize for the confusion and hope you are able to enjoy the event.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I clicked on your website by accident and got robbed by your company. I could have gotten the same Jean-Michel Jarre concert tickets at Ticketmaster twice cheaper and they don't charge such a ridiculous service fees. I'll make sure to let all of my friends know not to do the same mistake. What a ripoff !!! I'm am pissed and afraid to tell my husband what happened!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork gave me the best options for what I was looking for at that time. So, I bought my ticket from them, and it was downloaded instantly. Overall, my experience was good.

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate your frustration. It's important to mention that with large dollar orders proof of ID and verification are required to protect all parties from the possibility of a fraudulent order being placed. Our customers information security is of the utmost importance to us. In your case it appears you asked to cancel the order rather than send the required proof of ID, therefore the seller honored your request to cancel. We're very sorry for any confusion.

Original review: May 9, 2017

Ordered my tickets and got my receipt. The money was removed from my Visa card. A week later, a company named Alliance Tickets contacts me telling me they need me to fill out a form, send a picture of a state issued ID, and send a picture of the credit card I used. I've never had this happen before, I didn't know what to do. I called Visa, mom, and friends. Nobody had ever had this happen. So confused and lost. I tried to give them what they wanted. Computer illiterate as I am had problems. Called and they were already closed. Sent email saying I could not complete form. The taking pictures and attaching them to email. Next day I called at open and they let me know they cancelled my order and too bad.

Once again confused and mad. I've never had a problem before and feel like I was treated like a criminal. Mad about taking my money then nothing. If this was something required when buying the tickets. I am way mad about how you guys sell tickets. Or how they get cancelled. To avoid future problems I will never use you again. 'Cause buying tickets from you is only the beginning of a bad situation. When you finally get my money back to me, I'll give it to somebody that wants to do business. And does not want to treat me like a criminal!!

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review. We're terribly sorry to hear that you ordered the wrong tickets. Please note, though, that the all sales final policy is standard across most primary and secondary ticket markets. That's because tickets are time sensitive. Additionally, we provide an opportunity for you to review the ticket information before processing an order so you can make double sure your making the correct ticket purchase. Even still, we're very sorry that you ordered the wrong tickets and that we couldn't help further.

Original review: May 9, 2017

This is the worst experience that I have ever had with a third party for sporting event tickets. I had bought tickets for the wrong day and all TicketNetwork did was give me the seller's number to contact to see if they had any inventory for that day. The seller's phone had been disconnected, so therefore I lost over $100 trying to buy good tickets for my husband's graduation from college. They were no help and really should do background checks/weekly calls to their users to make sure that they are producing a good product. My husband and I LOVE sporting events and we will NEVER EVER use or recommend this site to anyone we know. Very UNPROFESSIONAL. Criminals.

The ordering process was easy but 2 days before the concert, we received an email stating that the tickets would not be delivered in time for the event. If we would have known earlier then we could have had more time to find replacement tickets.

TicketNetwork.com

Doc, we sincerely appreciate your feedback! The service fees are a necessary element to cover website operating costs and the high security programs we put in place to protect our customers from internet fraud. We provide a safe and secure buying environment so you can make a purchase through us worry-free.

Original review: May 7, 2017

First, your ticket customer support was excellent. However, I will never and will tell others to never buy tickets from an outside the box office online ticket service. Why? Because I was upcharged by 40% for a ticket (Steve Winwood tickets) that was $40.50 plus 3.50 service charge. I was charged more than $57.00 EACH. That is blatant extortion. Shame on anyone who excuses it or tries to justify it.

TicketNetwork.com

Jamie, we appreciate hearing your feedback and we're sorry for your unhappiness with the service fee. Unfortunately, it is a necessary element to cover website operating costs. The fee itself is calculated and advertised in the order total breakdown during the review on the checkout page prior to completing the order.

Original review: May 6, 2017

I was disappointed to see that I could've got my tickets for 80$ cheaper on Ticketmaster. I won't use TicketNetwork again. I looked at name wrong when I bought them and thought it was Ticketmaster. Didn't realize till was too late. 30$ handling fee is outrageous! Won't make same mistake twice. Use Ticketmaster for Pentatonix tickets, which was also way expensive on your site!

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks for your review Mark. We apologize if you felt our verification process was a bit cumbersome. It's important to mention that with internet shopping so easy available it's become a prime target for 'fraudsters'. We have security programs in place to protect everyone against fraudulent orders being placed. In this case, when the email address was input incorrectly in the system it flagged your order. When that happens the card is not charged as a precaution but we do require clear ID verification so we can complete the order process, without that I'm afraid the order could not be processed. Nevertheless, we're sorry for the inconvenience to you.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I strongly urge you to NEVER do business with this company. Rarely have felt such remarkable lack of concern for their customers. I tried to place an order for 2 baseball tickets. After sending the order in I noticed there was an auto correct error in my email address. I emailed them immediately to let them know the correct email address (1 letter wrong), but never got a reply to that email. Subsequently they cancelled my order and neglected to tell me that they had.

I called to find out what was going on with my order, and was told to scan my driver's license in order to get my tix. I did so, but never got a confirmation. I called and left my phone number three days in a row before finally getting a call back. They finally told me they couldn't read the scan, cancelled my order after charging my credit card and told me to either send a photo of both sides of my license and go through the process all over again, or don't. They just didn't care. Horrible customer service.

I urge people to not use this company. They are horrible, rude and made it so difficult to make a simple transaction. When I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor, I was told they won't be able to help me due to a system issue. I did speak to Alberto, and he indeed did nothing to help the situation. He talked over me, told me there was nothing he could do and didn't seem to care much that no one returned calls or answered my email requests. The only way they will be more customer responsive is to boycott them. They should treat people better. Do NOT ever use TicketNetwork.com! Please use another company for your ticket needs!

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks for your review Mike! To answer your query, the service fee pays for website maintenance, billing security, customer support, and other such website features. The service fee allows us to provide you with a secure and dependable buying experience.

Original review: May 3, 2017

Your service fee is almost 33% of the ticket price, it would be interesting to know the breakdown of your fee. How much did the person spent to allow you to sell it for them? I doubt if I'll use your service again.

TicketNetwork.com

We appreciate your review Janet. It looks like you were able to reach our support team after all. I hope the information you were provided was helpful!

Original review: May 2, 2017

I have been pleased with the contacts I have had with your staff, BUT unfortunately it has been impossible to contact anyone by telephone recently. I have had an unexpected health emergency and will not be able to attend the Andre Rieu concert at the Tacoma Dome. I paid for cancellation insurance, please advise how my ticket can be returned and a refund processed. Thank you.

TicketNetwork.com

Easy and convenient are two adjectives we build our website around! Thank you so much for choosing us to place an order!

Original review: May 2, 2017

I bought Harlem Globetrotters tickets from TicketNetwork the same day as the game, which was easiest for me. The tickets were sent through email and I downloaded them. I just took my phone to check in. It was very easy and convenient, and I was able to get better seats. TicketNetwork is also cheaper than Ticketmaster as far as the fees were concerned. TicketNetwork had a $5 convenience fee but it wasn't as much as Ticketmaster's.

TicketNetwork.com

We're very sorry to hear about all of the confusion Flossie. It looks like there were no charges to your credit card at all. The order was stopped before any actual charges could be incurred to you. In these situations a new order must be placed because we cannot reactivate a stopped order and that was what we attempted to explain to you. Nevertheless, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to you and thank you for the feedback of which we will take serious note.

Original review: May 1, 2017

Money was withdrawn from my account but I was told by your customer service rep that the tickets were no longer available and the money could not be returned to my account. If I still wanted tickets I would have to start a new transaction authorizing more $$ to be taken from my account. The rep (Brian) was rude as well. BBB complaint has already been filed and dispute will be filed with my bank in the morning.

On November 15, 2016 I made a tremendous mistake of choosing your company, your website to purchase tickets to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the American Airlines Area in Miami on Saturday, April 29th at 8pm. These tickets were purchased as a Christmas gift for my daughter to experience a sensational concert by a band I grew up with when I was her age. I received 5 emails from your company: 11/15 ticket order information, 11/15 ticket delivery information, 11/29 tickets have been shipped, 12/02 tickets have been delivered, 12/04 Thank you for my order.

Not one of these emails came from a company called "Ticket Champion" who actually sent the tickets FedEx, the FAKE tickets which prohibited my daughter and I access to the concert I paid $420.00 dollars for. The only correspondence I received from Ticket Champion was an email sent approximately 4 hours prior to the concert, the vague email, with a number provided that had a "mailbox full" messages, surprise-surprise!

I was however able to get a hold of someone with TicketNetwork the night of the concert, after having been slapped in the face with the knowledge that my tickets weren't valid. All I was told was that there was an attempt to reach me the day of the concert, I'm guessing that was the B.S. and that a refund had been issued. Refunding the amount I paid is not adequate compensation. I didn't purchase these tickets at your escalated prices, along with your outrageous service fees. I paid this price to see a performance by one of my favorite bands and share that experience with my daughter. Your company and who you work with ROBBED us of that. You not only robbed us of an event we may never have the chance to experience, you robbed me of my time, 45 minutes to the concert & 45 minutes back home, $30 for parking and having my daughter in tears all night, there is no price on the disappointment you caused her.

The added insult to injury came when I asked the employee/rep I spoke with on the phone whether there were more tickets available because the show had been sold out. He had the audacity to reply yes, but they're $554 per ticket. I asked him to honor them for the same price I paid. His response was no, because they're at a different price point. Well of course they are, I PURCHASED MY TICKETS IN NOVEMBER!!! Do you have any idea what it's like to look so forward to something for 4 months and be kicked in the gut and be completely helpless because your hands are completely tied? And for that reason and everything mentioned above, my $420 refund doesn't suffice. Signed by an extremely disappointed & outraged former customer.

TicketNetwork.com

Heather, We are terribly sorry to hear this! The fact that you received inadequate servicing from your ticket seller is something of which we at TicketNetwork take serious note of. We're happy to hear, though, that your ticket seller upgraded your seating as compensation for the seating change and extreme delay in the delivery of your tickets. We truly appreciate your invaluable feed back and apologize again for the trouble.

Original review: April 30, 2017

I bought 3 concert tickets 4 months ago from Ticketnetwork.com (December 28th, 2016) for an Eric Church concert in Manchester, NH on April 29th, 2017. My card was automatically charged $400 right when I purchased them, but would not be able to download the tickets the day before the concert. A couple weeks before the concert I get a voicemail saying that the tickets I had purchased were no longer available and that they would be upgrading my seats to a different section. So, I looked into the seats they were upgrading us to and they seemed better than the ones I had purchased, so that was fine.

The day before the concert I was waiting all morning for a e-mail that my tickets were ready for download. By 2pm I started getting concerned because I still hadn't received an e-mail. So I decided to call. I was on hold for quite a while. When someone answered I asked about when I'm suppose to be getting the tickets. They told me they were put on some kind of a hold and wouldn't be released until that night, if not the next day. No later than the afternoon. I was very frustrated with this information because I had planned this concert for a while and I am traveling to the venue, I had made dinner reservations before the concert and I didn't want to have to worry about printing off tickets during my travels.

The point I'm trying to make is that when I am told I am going to get my tickets THE DAY BEFORE the concert that is when I expect them! I ended up making 3 more phone calls and I was told they'd be in the night before, morning of the concert, no later than noon or afternoon. So I had no clue when my tickets were actually going to get to me. It was not until the last person that I talked to that I was reassured that my tickets are guaranteed to be delivered to me before the concert. I still expected them the day before as it said when I purchased my tickets. I had anxiety about where my tickets were the entire afternoon the day before the concert and all morning until I finally received them at 10:36am. I should not have to be stressed on a day that is suppose to be a good time and that I've had planned for 4 months.

This has never happened to me when purchasing concert tickets before and it had left a bad taste in my mouth. So bad that I will not buy tickets from Ticket Network again. The concert ended up being really great and our upgraded seats were awesome, but the customer service was very uninformative and I shouldn't have to stress myself out because I wasn't receiving my tickets when I was told I would. It's not my problem, but it is Ticket Network's that they should probably address and resolved for future customers.

We tried to see Diana Ross concert in NY at City Center. We were told on phone we were in center. That the ticket range the letters of the alphabet he shared we would be in the 13th row - we were seated in last row! Unable to see the stage. Disappointed!

I purchased floor seat tickets for my boyfriend's birthday about five months prior to the event. I received the tickets a week or two later, and waited anxiously for months for the event to arrive. The day before the concert, I received a disturbing phone call that my tickets had been overbooked and therefore cancelled. I was in complete shock. How can this happen if I purchased tickets months before the event? I had rented a hotel room for the night and took the time off of work to attend the event, just to find out 24 hours before my tickets were cancelled and I'm guessing sold to someone else. I am horribly dissatisfied with this company and will never book with you again.

Tickets for the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert were bought, we received emails and the tickets, we were very excited. When we showed up for the concert, we were told that the tickets were fakes and they were voided. It was extremely embarrassing and humiliating. When we tried to call TicketNetwork we were on the hold for over 30 minutes. We are extremely disappointed and we will never use this website again.

I am pleased that I was notified that the tickets I purchased ended up being in the last row of orchestra. I was given the option for tickets in the first mezz. I appreciate this opportunity, rather than being in the last row during the performance, feeling like I lost the lottery of seat possibilities. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with TicketNetwork was good. I've purchased parking through them and my tickets were printed off. They have the best price.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We flew to Boston and watched the Celtics play and then we felt, “Well, if we’re going to fly to Boston, we might as well go and fly to Atlanta and watch the Hawks play and then fly to Memphis and watch the Grizzly’s play." I found TicketNetwork online. I like that they accept PayPal so I got two tickets from them for the Atlanta Hawks versus the Brooklyn Nets game and printed the tickets myself.

TicketNetwork.com

Hello Charles, we certainly apologize for the unhappiness with the venue's decisions in seating the fans. It seems as you were upset with the venue and not the website, we are going to contact you directly regarding this!

Original review: April 24, 2017

When I bought the tickets before Christmas, we were in Row AA, with only two rows of pit seats in front of us. When we got there, the theater squeezed in four rows of pit seats, and the pit was HIGHER in elevation than the AA rows. As a result, even though we thought we had front row seats, we could barely see. Extremely disappointed and thoroughly disgusted with the theater. We felt we were scammed!!

Finding the seat location was very enjoyable using the STADIUM diagram. I chose TicketNetwork because of your low cost of SHIPPING. The competitor was sending it by overnight mail for $24!!! Give me a break, we are just REGULAR FANS trying to get TICKETS, not SCALPED. I think your service fee is a LITTLE HIGH, I know you are in it to make a PROFIT, but don't SCALP US doing so.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased tickets for baseball, basketball and concerts from TicketNetwork because they have the lowest fees. However, they need an easier way to do the discounts because I’ve tried them and it’s not an easy process. I've got to find the old email to put the code in. Overall, my experience with them was just average.

TicketNetwork.com

We are glad that you were able to successfully receive everything and were able to enjoy some wrestling!

Original review: April 13, 2017

I’ve been doing tickets for wrestling and since TicketNetwork was cheaper, I bought tickets from them. The last tickets we purchased from them were Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. They sent the tickets to my email and I printed them out.

TicketNetwork.com Company Profile