toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm trying to get Cavs tickets and somehow, I got to TicketNetwork. I purchased tickets online for 2 Cavs games and the first Spring Training in Arizona. TicketNetwork was the only one at the time that I could find that had seats available. The delivery of the tickets took a little longer, about an hour. They had the tickets sticking up on my system, but that was adequate time because the tickets were for different days so that was fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased tickets for baseball, basketball and concerts from TicketNetwork because they have the lowest fees. However, they need an easier way to do the discounts because I’ve tried them and it’s not an easy process. I've got to find the old email to put the code in. Overall, my experience with them was just average.

TicketNetwork.com

We are glad that you were able to successfully receive everything and were able to enjoy some wrestling!

Original review: April 13, 2017

I’ve been doing tickets for wrestling and since TicketNetwork was cheaper, I bought tickets from them. The last tickets we purchased from them were Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. They sent the tickets to my email and I printed them out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought tickets through Ticket Network to a Houston Livestock Show and I liked my experience. It was not expensive as I was able to take advantage of special discounts and promotions.

TicketNetwork.com

Hello Robert, we are glad to see you and your daughter were able to obtain tickets to the game. We look forward to doing more business with you.

Original review: April 11, 2017

My daughter was wanting to watch the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament so she found TicketNetwork’s link online. It was easy navigating through the website. The tickets were $13 and I thought that was reasonable enough. The stuff got emailed to me and I just had to print it out.

TicketNetwork.com

Hello Guido! Thank you for contacting us. We do not have any record of you contacting us for any assistance on the delivery of your tickets. We do see however, they have since been delivered to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us customerservice@ticketnetwork.com!

Original review: April 10, 2017

I was cheated. I'm from Brazil, bought two tickets to Coachella, paid for expensive shipping and the person hasn't even sent me, so I emailed TicketNetwork and they replied like this: "Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience but, once an order is placed and accepted through the website it will be a final sale and we cannot cancel or refund the order. If you cannot attend the event any longer you can always easily resell the tickets." That's an absurd. I will travel on Sunday without my tickets, and dont even any information about it. There is no way for me to sell my tickets online, without any information, and I also will take damage for something that was not my fault. Somebody can help me on this case? Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

TicketNetwork.com

Hi Laurie, drunk fans aren't always the most exciting but we are glad you enjoyed the concert nonetheless!

Original review: April 9, 2017

George Strait in Vegas - He put on a great show that we thoroughly enjoyed. The damper was the drunk that fell on me and the drunk next to me that was all over the place, yelling, clapping, singing, waving his arms around. The concert itself was great.

TicketNetwork.com

Hello James, thanks so much for your awesome review! We hope you enjoyed the circus!

Original review: April 7, 2017

I shopped around online and TicketNetwork had the best price for the best available tickets and so I bought the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus from them. The tickets were delivered in the expected timeframe.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I Googled and decided to go with TicketNetwork because of where the seats were versus their price. My experience with the ticket buying was fine. I received the tickets through the mail and it was fast. It was a great experience and I was pleased. We had a good time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased tickets from TicketNetwork online for a basketball game particularly the Pelicans against Milwaukee. It was an excellent game. Overall, they were great and the seats were good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork had the best prices when I bought tickets for Florida Georgia Line. Also, their website was interactive, which made it easy to find the tickets. However, sometimes, the website doesn’t work with the map for the venue. So, they don't really know where they are. But this time, when I got Florida Georgia Line tickets, the map was working and that helped me make my decision to purchase from there.

We got 6 tickets for the Coyotes/Caps game. We waited too long to be able to get the seats we had hoped for---plus, those were pretty pricey! We ended up on level 6--pretty high, however, we had a great view of the ice rink! I was pretty happy with our seats. Only thing that none of us cared for was how small a space the walkway/seating area and even the steps were--kind of unsafe.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found TicketNetwork online, and decided to go with them because a percentage of what I pay goes to my 529 college fund through a site called Upromise. The tickets I purchased came within the expected timeframe.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I Googled how to purchase tickets for the Harlem Globetrotters event and I came across TicketNetwork. I picked up my tickets on a will call.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased tickets from TicketNetwork for a couple of different events. One was a Pac-12 Tournament game in Vegas and the other one was a baseball game. I went on the internet and I copied the tickets. Overall, it was convenient.

TicketNetwork.com

Hello Steve, I am so very sorry to hear about the situation with your tickets. The order number 435617 that you have provided isnt a valid order with our system. Would you be able to contact us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com with the order information so we can better assist?

Original review: March 31, 2017

My wife recently ordered 2 tickets to a popular Broadway show. She was assured that the tickets did not have an obstructed view and was charged 537.00 for 2 tickets with a face value of 69.00 each. When we confronted them with the tickets that are clearly marked "obstructed view" they assured us that the matter would be resolved. 3 weeks later with attempted calls and e-mails no restitution has been made. They do not return our calls or e-mails. My wife is presently trying to get through on the line 2 hours and 15 minutes and counting...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called TicketNetwork and asked them about the age group for babies because we had one that was getting ready to turn two and I didn't want to buy a ticket for him if he's not allowed. The representatives were very nice and they helped me get the tickets. The baby was able to go. Then, I also had them help me get some seats closer. The tickets came in the mail and some were printed online. The one in the mail came a week after I've ordered it and I was shocked as I wasn't expecting it until closer to the event.

TicketNetwork.com

We appreciate your feedback Jessica. Someone from our customer loyalty team will be contacting you within 48 hours to help.

Original review: March 27, 2017

Purchased two tickets a week ago. Paid $25.00 for overnight shipping. FedEx website reads that a label was created. Still haven't received the tickets. Reached out to seller/company three times, still no response. NOT HAPPY.

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks Sarah! We aim to provide the best possible service for each of our customers!

Original review: March 26, 2017

I went online and TicketNetwork was the first one that I chose. I have purchased the tickets for Sting and they were delivered in the expected timeframe.

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks for your review Derrick. It looks like your order was for a zone listing and you received the correct tickets in that zone listing. We understand buying tickets can be confusing sometimes and are very sorry for that. If in the future your interested in purchasing tickets with us please do give us a call so we can help clarify any listing confusions for you.

Original review: March 26, 2017

Without a doubt I requested and ordered seats on the main floor towards the front. What I received was some seats well into the second floor almost to the very back of the level. The lack of ability to choose your exact seats like other reputable tickets agencies like Ticketmaster and Stubhub leaves you prone to this type of tomfoolery. I now know who to order tickets from in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have purchased tickets for the Monster Jam, the Rodeo, the Rockets, and quite a few more. I like that TicketNetwork is competitive with their pricing. And so far, I haven't had a problem with them. For the most part, the tickets have been delivered on time.

Purchasing the tickets was easy. However, I didn't appreciate the get $25 off if you call this number for a trial to another product. I did receive the tickets quickly and efficiently. However, the description said you could see the game well. Not true. You could see the outfielders fine and the infield was not too bad. If you wanted to see the batter... good luck! If someone stood or moved frontwards or backwards in their chair you had to move every time to be able to see the batter.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork has tickets for a Supercross event in Atlanta with the right price. I spoke with a very professional representative who explained that the tickets were being bought from a third party and I would have to go somewhere near the venue to get the tickets. I bought a digital download and it seemed there was a paper ticket that would be delivered also. The owner of the ticket overnighted me the paper supplement tickets, which I didn't expect to show up in my mailbox the next day, so it worked out even better. I'll be using the service again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

One of my friends had purchased her tickets through TicketNetwork so I used them too and the experience was fantastic. The site is very easy to use when searching for tickets and when I clicked on the section I was going to get them from, it told me what seats were available versus just popping a map up and then having to figure it out. The tickets came on time and I got a $20 discount after I had printed out the tickets.

Factual basis uncertain

Scammers. I live in Staten Island, New York. Therefore I purchased tickets for PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ to see Luke Bryan on July 16, 2017. I made my purchase and received an email stating the time has changed for my event. When I opened it, the time did not change! The location did. It states my venue is in Georgia! I called and they keep telling me all sales are final. I disputed with my credit card and they provided me with the private seller. The private seller would not help me at all either. They told me they would not take a loss for TicketNetwork's error and to contact them again. TicketNetwork tells me contact private seller. I keep getting runaround. Don't even know where to turn!

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks so very much for the great review Melissa. We're so happy that you had an amazing time at the game too.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I read a lot of bad reviews on this site, but I want to leave an excellent one! Tickets were promised to be behind the dug out and they were! Delivered via email 2 weeks before the game. We had an amazing time and would recommend this site to anyone!!

TicketNetwork.com

Thanks very much for your great review Van! We certainly appreciate that and are so very pleased you were happy with our service and your tickets!

Original review: March 14, 2017

TicketNetwork was one of the top ones that came up when I was putting in tickets for The Circus and their website was easier to navigate. Everything was easy and straightforward. They sent me a separate email that I downloaded my tickets from and then I printed it out that way. It was a quick and efficient experience and I'd recommend them.

TicketNetwork.com

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you found the tickets a bit pricey. But we do still have lower prices than most. If you sign up for our newsletter you'll receive sweet discounts as they become available!

Original review: March 12, 2017

I've been going to concerts and games for a long time. I purchase my tickets for basketball games from TicketNetwork and recently watched a Chicago Bull's game with tickets from them. My tickets were delivered in the expected time frame. TicketNetwork is fine but I'm dissatisfied because it's a little pricey.

Factual basis uncertain

After purchasing the tickets, I received an email stating that I would receive the tickets in September 2 days before the concert. I only bought from them because the concert was sold out. I called them 5 times. 4 times I was hung up on and on the 5th time I was told to call back in 3 days. I then researched the company and found countless reviews of them taking advantage of customers and not giving them what they paid for. Then I went to the venue and found out that they hadn't sold any tickets yet and that is why I couldn't buy them. They are horrible!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My son booked us tickets for Lion King online at TicketNetwork.com and I paid for them. The tickets were delivered on time and it all worked out fast. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased tickets for sporting events from TicketNetwork. They have the cheapest price for the seats that I was trying to get. It was a good experience with them.

TicketNetwork.com Company Profile