toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

In my going with TicketNetwork, price was an important consideration, and I also knew that it was a reputable site. So far, it's been pretty good with them. We talked to a rep during our purchase and briefly afterwards, just to make sure that everything went okay. Although we ordered with some type of promotion, we haven't really taken advantage of it yet. Nevertheless, we enjoyed the experience pretty much and we're satisfied. We really appreciated that everything worked out great. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to find cheaper tickets and went online because it was super easy to use. But I wanted to see if there was a way to have six tickets in a row so I called and spoke to TicketNetwork's customer service as well and it was very helpful. I had some kind of promotion. When I was entering numbers, it popped up on the screen for me to have a discount and I used that for me to save money.

Purchasing the tickets was easy. However, I didn't appreciate the get $25 off if you call this number for a trial to another product. I did receive the tickets quickly and efficiently. However, the description said you could see the game well. Not true. You could see the outfielders fine and the infield was not too bad. If you wanted to see the batter... good luck! If someone stood or moved frontwards or backwards in their chair you had to move every time to be able to see the batter.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

One of my friends had purchased her tickets through TicketNetwork so I used them too and the experience was fantastic. The site is very easy to use when searching for tickets and when I clicked on the section I was going to get them from, it told me what seats were available versus just popping a map up and then having to figure it out. The tickets came on time and I got a $20 discount after I had printed out the tickets.

Scammers. I live in Staten Island, New York. Therefore I purchased tickets for PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ to see Luke Bryan on July 16, 2017. I made my purchase and received an email stating the time has changed for my event. When I opened it, the time did not change! The location did. It states my venue is in Georgia! I called and they keep telling me all sales are final. I disputed with my credit card and they provided me with the private seller. The private seller would not help me at all either. They told me they would not take a loss for TicketNetwork's error and to contact them again. TicketNetwork tells me contact private seller. I keep getting runaround. Don't even know where to turn!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

I read a lot of bad reviews on this site, but I want to leave an excellent one! Tickets were promised to be behind the dug out and they were! Delivered via email 2 weeks before the game. We had an amazing time and would recommend this site to anyone!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork was one of the top ones that came up when I was putting in tickets for The Circus and their website was easier to navigate. Everything was easy and straightforward. They sent me a separate email that I downloaded my tickets from and then I printed it out that way. It was a quick and efficient experience and I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been going to concerts and games for a long time. I purchase my tickets for basketball games from TicketNetwork and recently watched a Chicago Bull's game with tickets from them. My tickets were delivered in the expected time frame. TicketNetwork is fine but I'm dissatisfied because it's a little pricey.

After purchasing the tickets, I received an email stating that I would receive the tickets in September 2 days before the concert. I only bought from them because the concert was sold out. I called them 5 times. 4 times I was hung up on and on the 5th time I was told to call back in 3 days. I then researched the company and found countless reviews of them taking advantage of customers and not giving them what they paid for. Then I went to the venue and found out that they hadn't sold any tickets yet and that is why I couldn't buy them. They are horrible!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My son booked us tickets for Lion King online at TicketNetwork.com and I paid for them. The tickets were delivered on time and it all worked out fast. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased tickets for sporting events from TicketNetwork. They have the cheapest price for the seats that I was trying to get. It was a good experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m a Team National member and TicketNetwork was recommended on the site. The fact that I’m a Team National member and will get a rebate, I purchased tickets for two concerts from them. The tickets were emailed and the seats I got were good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Buying tickets from TicketNetwork was my first time, it was good and really convenient. The rep was really helpful. I purchased a couple of tickets, but separately and she called me back to confirm that I ordered all of those. So, she was able to get me all of them right next to each other. Also, the tickets were delivered exactly when she told me they would be.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought tickets for the Atlanta Hawks versus the Chicago Bulls for my daughter from TicketNetwork. The experience was fine and I didn’t have issues. I also bought other tickets from them because I like the seating arrangement that I get. I would definitely recommend TicketNetwork to a friend and I may go back on the website and see if they have anything for the game on Monday.

Ordered Willie Nelson in Plant City, Florida tickets early in December and was not given online any ticket agency except yours. So purchased tickets and realized later that I was horribly overcharged for what were $40 tickets at gate. Will never do business with your agency again. You are pirating the entertainment industry.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought four tickets for the Garth Brooks and Trisha concert and we're satisfied. The availability and price are the reasons we purchased from TicketNetwork.com. My daughter got upgraded to front row and I sat in my nosebleed seat. It’s a real rip off that there are people who buy tickets with no intention of going to see these artists, then they put them on a resale site to make money. And the actual fan, such as myself, is paying through the nose to go see these artists when I should have just been able to buy the tickets that nobody else is interested in.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recently bought tickets for the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus from TicketNetwork because their tickets have the cheapest price.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to find Monster Jam tickets on the internet and TicketNetwork was the first to come up. The tickets were delivered via FedEx and I was shocked at how fast they got here. Everything was great. My experience was very convenient. I’ll use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered tickets for The Long Island Medium from TicketNetwork. I didn't check my email right away and then the night of the thing, I went to print the tickets and they said that there was a problem. I called and it was something about the card. So, we purchased other tickets right there and they were having more issues with it. But there wasn't really any problem.

The only issue I had is when I called their number back, the wait to talk to somebody was a good 40 minutes and it was horrible and frustrating. My husband had already waited a good 30 minutes. So, we were waiting on two different phones for a great amount of time. After I dealt with this one guy, he gave me his direct line so that I wouldn't have to wait. He did everything he could to help us and really went out of his way. He stayed on the phone with us for an hour. We ended up at the venue on the phone with him and they let us print the tickets there. He was amazing. If we could just be able to get through faster, that would make things a lot easier but other than that, the experience with TicketNetwork was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought tickets for Grand Ole Opry and it was cheaper to go with TicketNetwork.com. I bought the tickets late at night and I went to bed. The next day they were there via email. It was easy and no big deal. I had a very good experience with TicketNetwork.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork.com was convenient and easy to use. Everything ended up on time. It was my first time buying from a ticket reseller so I wasn't sure how the process worked. Some of the tickets were downloadable immediately, and there was only one that I received the day before the game, but they were in my inbox just when I was about to reach out and find out what was going on. I would recommend TicketNetwork.com.

First time using TicketNetwork and have to say that I am pleasantly surprised and very pleased with how smooth the whole process went. I had some questions and concerns that were addressed when I called. I was concerned about not getting the tickets until the night of the concert, but pick up went smoothly. My daughter enjoyed the concert very much! This show was sold out so I was very happy that I was still able to buy tickets for her. Thank you!

Maroon 5 Band February 24 2017 - Awesome. What a great great SHOW. We already seen Maroon 5 in the year 2013, they were just as great. So this was our second time. And we will keep wanting to see the Fantastic Maroon 5 Band.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

After a week of my latest transaction, I called TicketNetwork and checked in on them. They let me know that something had went wrong and they had to move my seat. They gave me some options of being able to be moved around for the same price. I was gonna have to move back two rows, and I didn't want to do that. So, it was either losing my row and getting moved back a couple of rows or pay more money. I ended up getting a few rows closer, but had to pay $200 more. The prices are about right, but the fees are very high. It makes the price go way up than expected. But otherwise, it's been a good experience.

Our seats were not in the area that we originally bought them in and were not the type of seats described to me over the phone by your company. We were supposed to have orchestra center tickets and instead we had the very last row of the balcony. We were told it was the front row of a box on the sides of the theater, but it was an accessible box at the back of the theater. Awful seats. Very unhappy that I was mislead when our original tickets weren't available.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The tickets for the Barnum and Bailey Circus were actually more expensive than if I would've gone to Ticketmaster, but I didn’t realize that ‘til after I had already bought them. The fees made the tickets more expensive. Other than that, everything was great. They told me when the tickets would be ready and they were ready before they were supposed to be.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork had a good price for the Falcon's game. I bought the tickets and did everything online. The process was very easy, fast and reliable. I was very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve used TicketNetwork twice or thrice for WWE tickets. I did a lot of comparing of the prices and they seemed to be $2 lower. And the seats are usually in a better place than the other websites. That's always a plus and that's why I'm gonna continue to use them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We saw TicketNetwork online and we've been using it for a while now. Our tickets were delivered on time and they were the right seats. One event we went to was Dirty Dancing. We've always had a good service with TicketNetwork and we’ll keep using them. It's easy to use and is reliable.

If the ticket price is 100$, they will make you pay 150$ by adding additional service charges. They will make sure to hide that additional charges not visible to naked eye. I won't even give that single star if there is any option. Real cheating ** company. Once I ordered the tickets, I have noticed the 100$ service charge and I tried calling them and cancel it. They said it is not in their policy which says that they are here in this business to cheat.

TicketNetwork.com Company Profile