toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

In my going with TicketNetwork, price was an important consideration, and I also knew that it was a reputable site. So far, it's been pretty good with them. We talked to a rep during our purchase and briefly afterwards, just to make sure that everything went okay. Although we ordered with some type of promotion, we haven't really taken advantage of it yet. Nevertheless, we enjoyed the experience pretty much and we're satisfied. We really appreciated that everything worked out great. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to find cheaper tickets and went online because it was super easy to use. But I wanted to see if there was a way to have six tickets in a row so I called and spoke to TicketNetwork's customer service as well and it was very helpful. I had some kind of promotion. When I was entering numbers, it popped up on the screen for me to have a discount and I used that for me to save money.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I bought some tickets for Sir Evans and Jamie Johnson, I received the tickets thru my email on time. It was also easy purchasing online from Ticket Network and it was a good experience with them.

The website and ordering process was easy, but the numbers on the rows were deceiving. We thought buying Row 1 seats meant we'd be in the first row. It was a disappointment to find out there were ten rows in front of us!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used TicketNetwork before and I purchase from them because of the difference in the prices of the tickets and fees. They offered me discounts on further ticket purchase, which I thought were a good deal, and I used it on the 49er tickets I bought. It was a good experience and I’d recommend TicketNetwork.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork.com?

Last March I ordered tickets to see Hamilton. In NYC in December!! I had to wait an extraordinarily long time to get the tickets and received them the day before I left for the trip! I did not get any correspondence about them and was anxious about receiving them and if this was a reputable company since it was not one I had heard of previously. At the last minute- they changed the tickets I had ordered for over $1100 and said was that ok. I did not feel I had any choice but to say yes! Although they said it was an upgrade and was moved from row f to A. It was moving from 7th row to second row which some may have liked but was too close to see the entire stage and made us have to look up the entire time which hurt my neck!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork has a lot of easy internet access compared to other websites. I heard about them thru one of my friends who’s gotten lots of tickets from them and I have also purchased tickets for Lion King and Hamilton thru them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The first time I've used TicketNetwork was a few years ago when I wanted to see Justin Timberlake in Detroit. I googled Justin Timberlake and TicketNetwork came out. I bought the tickets from them but I thought the website was fake and I was scared of it not going to be real. It ended up real and I went to the concert. The tickets weren’t badly priced too. Sometimes, tickets from TicketNetwork are expensive but not always. I didn’t use them again until I started going to like a lot of hockey games

When I started going to Red Wings hockey games I remembered I bought my Justin Timberlake tickets off of TicketNetwork so I checked on TicketNetwork. All of the Red Wings tickets were super expensive and TicketNetwork has good prices. Ebates and TicketNetwork are also paired off, so I get a percentage back on Ebates. Now, I always buy my hockey tickets from TicketNetwork. There was one time though when I didn't get my Wings game ticket and I contacted TicketNetwork. They told me I typed in the wrong email but they ended up delivering the ticket to me before the game. It was scary at first but they helped me out a lot. They have good service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've purchased tickets from TicketNetwork for concerts and hockey games and I've never had any issues. My experience with TicketNetwork has been fine and I buy from them depending on what they have available.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for tickets and the only way I could get tickets was through a third-party market. TicketNetwork seemed to be the most reputable so I got the tickets from them and the tickets were delivered on time.

I was able to get parking in the lot that was the closest to the gate and tunnel location of my Rose Bowl seating tickets. The price was pretty high but expected and the parking was easy and allowed rapid exit and avoidance of long waits in congested traffic. It certainly made our experience much nicer to have such a premium parking location.

I'm very disgusted because I go in the quickens loans arena and I'M lose my ticket and when I go back to the ticket office nobody find me in the system. I don't why. Anyway I see the game only the two last quarter. I coming from mississippi to see that game and I'm very mad about that.

As a first time guest we were a little disappointed with the seating in the Floor 2 section seats 7 & 8. The seating was too cramped for making the event enjoyable. Parking, getting in and leaving, left much to be desired. The event went pretty well, except for being packed in like sardines. All of this will weigh heavy when considering future events.

I ordered these tickets thinking I was ordering from the Ballet itself. I paid far more than I would have ordering directly from the PNB. I feel I was scammed, but have now learned a valuable but expensive lesson. Will warn all I know to beware of your site.

The overall experience was good. There was an issue with ensuring I received my tickets in a timely manner. I had to call your offices to check the status of my tickets. The best method of ticket delivery is email.

Order #**, Randy Rodgers Acoustic concert. My wife bought these tickets believing we were in line for a special show. 3 days before the show the tickets were available to be printed, we found out you had to reserve a table at the venue, all tables were reserved, standing room only. We called to cancel and were told we got what we ordered general admission, absolutely no intention of trying to make this right and zero refund. After more conversation with the venue, we found out these tickets were purchased for 50.00 and resold through this website. Another call to ticketnetwork to them giving them an opportunity to at least do something to make it right reinforced what swindlers they are. No concept of what is right and we feel robbed. They were unconcerned about any feedback.

The performance more than surpassed my expectations. It was an excellent show and the performers really made an effort to engage the entire audience. I highly recommend the show to anyone. I can't wait to attend the next one.

I will start with the ticket ordering process. I ordered 4 tickets on 12/1/16 and was told I would receive e-tickets on 12/8. The day came and went. I called and was told the venue didn't want the tickets released until 7 p.m. of the night before the performance. This can be a problem if you have a group going from different areas and you would think TicketNetwork would have contacted customers of this change. I received tickets at 11:12 p.m. the night before the show.

Then doors opened at 7 p.m. with the show scheduled at 8. At 7:50 an announcement was made the show was going to be 45 minutes late due to the airline being 3 hrs behind and some of the performers wouldn't be performing as their wardrobe was lost in transit. Also one would be performing in street clothes. They knew when everyone was standing in line at 6:30 in the cold the show would be late. Could have gone to grab a bite or coffee and still been to the show in plenty of time.

The show started at 9 p.m. What could have been a fun show wasn't. The host of the show came out and dragged on and on about Delta Airlines, and heavy pandering for tips began before the show even got going, and continued between performances causing rather large time lapses between performances. The routines were good but each performer gave their own spin on Delta (enough already) and made me wonder what they talked about in a regular show. I thought it was a bit unprofessional. After intermission the show was smoother and more enjoyable. I liked the House of Blues and the employees were accommodating under the circumstances.

As I was on my way to Dancing with the stars in Reno, the freeway was closed down and they turned everyone around because of multiple big rig accidents on the freeway. I couldn't make it because they wouldn't let us through and it was the only road up there. Therefore we were out of luck and hoping we could get a refund of our tickets or them transferred to a different show somewhere else. TicketNetwork was very rude and unhelpful telling me basically tough luck and if I wanted my money back I should have bought insurance. Well of course I didn't buy insurance because I had every intention to go to the show with nothing changing my plans, and I did go and was stopped on my way.

I feel it is very unfair that I spent $300 on tickets and flew all the way from VA to CA for this show in Reno Nevada and because of traffic conditions I couldn't go and they won't even at least transfer my tickets to a different show. Absolutely HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, RUDE ASSOCIATES, and very INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE working for this company. They are horrible and have the worst customer service I have ever seen! Don't ever buy tickets from them! I would have appreciated any form of compensation for this situation but all they did was tell me too bad so sad and no one helped me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I looked at the original price, TicketNetwork seemed cheaper, but when I got to the end of the process, I was shocked at the total cost in the end. If the fees were disclosed upfront, I would have went with Ticketmaster ‘cause that’s what I’m familiar with. I tried to go to TicketStub and it redirected me to TicketNetwork. Then I called TicketNetwork a couple of times to get more tickets. I was trying to get it in the same section. The rep I talked to was fine and the service was great. They were trying to direct me to an automated system to do something and eventually I found it. Then I had to give them some information to verify who I was, and that felt weird. They told me to fax it and I had a hard time faxing stuff over to them back and forth. It also felt weird that the tickets didn’t have my name. They had somebody else’s name and I inquired about that. They told me that the tickets are purchased and then resold by the original owner on the network.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Since I heard good things about TicketNetwork, I bought football game tickets from them. I got the tickets in the email. They came very fast, which was good. Their fees are so expensive, though.

Great game, we lost but that was due more to Ivan Jaspers play calling than the Navy players inability to get the job done. Bravo Zulo to Army. Last note, I was 30 feet from President elect Trump when he was talking with the TV broadcast crew.

Not happy at all. Would not issue a credit my visa with. Part of our party had to fly back immediately because death of their mother. Have credit to use but sky high prices. Went to rodeo, paid over $250 per ticket and had nose bleed seats - pure **. Soon as I have used rest of my credit I will never use this service again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketNetwork is where I found the best tickets that I wanted, and I've had a good experience so I've gone back to them as the one I use. One time I called because I haven't gotten the tickets in time, so they straightened it out and helped me pretty quickly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been interested in seeing Hamilton and I got an email from TicketNetwork that said, "Hamilton tickets available." I also get stuff from Ticketmaster and Ticket Liquidator but I found TicketNetwork's seating chart showing where the tickets were located much more helpful than either of the other sites. I don't want to get a seat that's behind the post. It was very easy to order from TicketNetwork and the tickets arrived with no problem. I've had no concerns and I would order from them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I didn't have any problems finding the Steelers and Cowboys game tickets at TicketNetwork. They were alternate tickets as I had waited too long to get them and the tickets that I got were not where I was hoping to be sitting but it was all that was available at the time. It was wonderful we were able to get the tickets.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had one bad experience with Ticketmaster. They stole $40 plus this last time because my daughter ended up buying two tickets. She didn't think it went through so she bought another ticket and that went through. Then the tickets I just bought with Chan Siberian Orchestra had a $30 service fee which was way too much. I'll never do that again.

Dolly Parton Concert NRG Arena Houston. What an amazing concert! I purchased tickets for my husband, Michael, for an early birthday gift. We were so impressed with Dolly. She made it such a personal experience. She is so real and funny, and good-hearted, and energetic. We were so thrilled that she included her Christian songs and talked about her faith in God. Our seats were excellent and the staff of NRG were all very helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I emailed customer service when I couldn't download something and they replied right away. But I resolved the issue myself before they even replied. The tickets arrived within the indicated timeframe. It was quick and easy overall.

The E tickets were never sent to me and I had to call several times to get them sent but the last representative got a manager involved and got the tickets sent the day of the concert. That being said, they were very easy to download and print. Much easier than another concert I went to. The concert was incredible so other than not getting the eTicket emailed in a timely fashion, the service was great. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday season.

TicketNetwork.com Company Profile