2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.12/5

TicketNetwork is a marketplace for ticket sales, including tickets to concerts, sports events, theater shows, festivals and comedy sets. Customers can search by location, venue, performer or event and choose their delivery by mail or email. TicketNetwork offers phone support and a 100% money-back guarantee.

TicketNetwork Reviews

Original review: May 3, 2020

I purchased RATM tickets before Covid, then received a message that the event would be rescheduled. Now that it has, I cannot attend the new date. I emailed asking to cancel, and they are not giving refunds!!! Not at all, and no matter what. It’s super shady. They’re keeping everyones money, and they know most people are having a hard time right now.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Ticketnetwork.com is a rip-off company - Beware. Like others, I thought I was purchasing tickets from the venue's website, which uses Ticketmaster. It looked very similar. I failed to notice the difference in price. After I had paid, I got the usual thank you email, but no tickets. A second email informed me I would receive another email with a download link in it...2 days before the event, which was 2 months away! I then took a closer look and discovered they had charged me $25/ticket MORE than Ticketmaster would have charged me. That was bad enough, but they also ripped me off with a $99.12 service charge. Here is what I did: I immediately called my bank (it was 1 AM) and put in a dispute. After investigating, my bank refunded my money to my account. I can't believe a company like this is allowed to exist.

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I ordered tickets tickets approximately 3 months before Garth Brooks was coming to Detroit. I ordered these to be delivered electronically. Two days before show I get a phone call and email telling me that the tickets I ordered are not available. They are substituting different tickets. No choice other than to take these or get my money back. I choose to accept the tickets. Then they shipped hard copy ticket via FedEx for a morning delivery while I was working. Had to make arrangements to have the shipment redirected. Had to leave work early to get these tickets. Lost wages and what a hassle. Think about this before you purchase.

Ron

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Tickets were ordered in November. Emails received all promised delivery by day before the event. It is now the day of the event and they have not been received. 5 people I spoke to have told me they may be received as little as 20 minutes before the event. I have requested a refund verbally (twice) and in writing and they have not met their delivery promise. All have been rude and hard to deal with. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. IT IS ALL A LIE.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

As like other buyers, I thought I was on Ticketmaster and somehow got re-routed to TicketNetwork. I purchased 2 tickets then immediately noticed the mistake. They charge an outrageous service fee and are very sketchy about the tickets you just purchased. For example my event is May 1st. I am told the tickets will not be available until April 27. I think that is too close to the actual event given if I do not receive them there is not much time to remedy the situation.

I tried to log into the account I had to create to purchase the tickets but the error message of username/password not recognized. Tried to reset the password but never got the link to my email to actually reset the password. I only received the information about the tickets. When I called my credit card company to complain and she made a three way call to get some answers. Previous attempts to call produced no answer. When I spoke with a representative from the company which I now thought was ticketnetwork he said he was from ticketsmarter. I have NO FAITH that these tickets will actually arrive and I will be out a lot of money with no recourse. PLEASE SHUT THIS WEBSITE DOWN.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

This website is such a scham. I accidentally purchased tickets from their website and I thought I was clicking Ticketmaster. I immediately found (literally after 10 minutes) that I used the wrong website. I called and they wouldn't let me cancel. They told me I can sell it. What is shame is that they charged me $215 dollars for a ticket that is only sold for $75 in ticketmaster.com. The ticket is still available in ticketmaster. It was my mistake that I did it in a rush without paying attention. I paid very expensive price for this lesson. Do not buy ticket from them. They overcharge you!!!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

The site filters don't allow you to choose lower priced tickets. There are always "only 2 tickets" left at that price. They charge TRIPLE the face value of the ticket and add a $61.80 service fee PER TICKET and a $8.95 delivery fee. There are multiple 1 star reviews by other customers. I contacted the Kennedy Center. They had multiple complaints, but ticket scalping is legal in some states.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I ordered 4 tickets to see Hamilton through this website. I was told that I would receive the tickets 4 days before the show. When I didn't receive them, I began calling their customer service department. I spoke with 5 different representatives over the two days leading up to the show. Each time, I was reassured that I would have my tickets before the show. I had out of town guests that I was taking to see this show and needless to say, we were all very excited!

Then, 3 hours before the show, I suddenly got a refund notice via email. I called again and was told that the tickets were not going to be available after all, as promised. There was no explanation, they just stated that their website clearly says that the tickets are guaranteed or you will receive a refund. This, after I was told repeatedly that I would receive the tickets. Unless you are willing to take the chance, I would recommend you use a different site to purchase tickets. This experience was very disappointing and frustrating!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I called five days after purchasing my tickets and both men were rude. The first guy was so rude. I called back and to my dismay was greeted with the same crap attitude. I am a CUSTOMER, I wanted to know where my e-tickets were and when they would be delivered and got several different vague answers. I will never use this service again and will tell anyone I know not to use them. TicketMASTER all the way!!!!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

We order tickets for Trans Siberian Orchestra and paid $292.73 for two mezzanine 11th row seats. Within minutes tried to cancel the tickets. They refused A horrible policy. Tickets were available by going to the Wells Fargo site at $195 for 3rd row floor seats. So they rip you off right from the beginning. Be careful what website you link to when looking for tickets.

TicketNetwork author review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team