1.16/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 12, 2017

996 Ticketmaster Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I waited patiently for weeks for individual tickets to go on sale for a hockey game, which happened to be one of the last teams to go on sale for the season. I was going to buy them for my brother and his younger son as a birthday gift. I set my alarm and was ready to go at exactly the time told. I found some tickets and went to purchase them; however, the only option for delivery was something they called Mobile. Now, I get that it's 2017 in a tech age, but their mobile delivery specifically says that you can't email nor similar tech option. I could not do this because it was a gift, and I had bought tickets for a different gift to a football game the day before which were emailed to me. After searching for awhile on their disorganized, unfriendly website, I found the info to email and call them.

The first phone call was a robot and it said that I could not buy these tickets over the phone - even though the website said I could. It was very frustrating "talking" to this robot because we had to repeat the information several times. The second phone call, we were on hold for awhile and talked to two representatives. That phone call was over an hour! Neither really said much of anything besides "I'm sorry for the hold" and "we can't do that." No pleasantries, no sign of comprehending the conversations, no effort that showed they wanted us to be satisfied customers, definitely nothing above and beyond!

One of them worked in the "escalations" department, which I saw somebody else on here say. (Aka I was clearly frustrated. I'm confused though; if your company is that bad that you have to have a whole department called that, then why not fix the problem and work on getting a better business and providing better customer service?) At one point, the guy in the escalations department said he would credit me the extra cost of mailing the ticket. This was the only solution I actually heard from this company. However, it turns out that it was not true because I literally could not be mailed the ticket.

I still have never heard a reason for this. I could not get my so-called product emailed, mailed, faxed nor anything. So, they never got my money and I plan on never giving them any again. Another frustrating part here is that there are concerts, events, etc that I would like to go to, but I will not end up supporting these artists, venues, etc because they continue to use such a terrible middle man/3rd party.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I purchased 2 tickets to a concert online. I tried to resell the tickets as I can't attend the concert. For some reason I wasn't able to use the sell option online. I called customer service and was treated very rudely by the customer service rep right away. I didn't have one of my credit cards as it had been lost so I couldn't give her the number and couldn't remember which card I used. She was short, extremely rude, hostile and impatient with me right from the beginning. I know I was being polite and she didn't try to even help me resolve my problem at all. I hung up and did not get any help. Now I have two tickets I cannot use or even resell.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My Ticketmaster account was hacked back in December without my knowledge. I received no notification that my email and or password had been changed or that someone had used my account. Fast forward to 8/7/17 and we get all the way to the Pinnacle Bank Arena, get to our seats and within 15 minutes we are escorted out of the building because our tickets that we bought the day they went on sale back in November were no longer valid tickets. The people that purchased our tickets from a 3rd party with a name of "Chris **" printed on the tickets got to keep our seats and neither of those people were Chris **.

Since the concert was sold out we were given no options to being able to purchase new ones and left with nothing. We have since opened a fraud claim with Ticketmaster to at least try and get a refund on our tickets. The way we were treated at Pinnacle Bank Arena was ridiculous and I really have no desire to ever go to a show there again. I had ID on me showing that the tickets belonged to us, I had email confirmations that we indeed purchased the tickets. I have since changed all my login information for the site, not even sure I will ever use it again to purchase event tickets. After doing some searching it appears that this is nothing new for Ticketmaster as they have several complaints against them for this type of hack/scam. Makes me think it might be an inside job so to speak. Not only are we out over $400 but I have now missed out on an experience with my daughter and sister. These types of things cannot be replaced.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Ticketmaster basically resells all their tickets and if you accidentally get the wrong ones, too bad. They don't fix the mistake. I bought my tickets online and was sent the wrong ones. Now I'm stuck with them and they are not where they should be. I either have to resell them myself or be stuck with these ** tickets in the nosebleeds, and they cost more than the ones I wanted!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I purchased 8 tickets for a concert on the Ticketmaster website. At the time I agreed to purchase the tickets I was unknowingly redirected to another city. On July 28th I was trying to buy 8 tickets for a concert in Calgary, Canada. When my confirmation came through via email, I realized I had purchased 8 tickets to a concert in Inglewood California.

I contacted TicketMaster on the same day July 28th and explained the mistake and that it was impossible for me to use the tickets purchased. I was told by Ticketmaster Customer Service there was no refunds and nothing they could do for me. I was able to resell the tickets on StubHub, although at a substantial loss. If I could resell the tickets, Ticketmaster could have refunded me and easily resold the tickets. Be warned. The Ticketmaster website is very user unfriendly place and once you hit the purchase button you are committed and Ticketmaster is going to do nothing for you if you make a mistake.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Due to a confusing mobile app interface, I accidentally bought tickets for a concert in a different town rather than in my town. Customer service took 5 days to reply by email (they couldn't be reached by phone) and refused to credit my account, even though the tickets have not been issued yet and the event is over three months away.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Went to purchase tickets for a $20!!! Music festival on Ticketmaster. Of course attempting to purchase 3 tickets that should've been around $60, instead came to $95 with fees. So over $30 worth of fees when the damn tickets themselves only cost $20. Beyond ridiculous. Didn't Ticketmaster just get in trouble for this BS? Oh and attempted to resolve it by giving out "free tickets" for events that aren't even available or relevant!! Such **. Sign me up for the next class action lawsuit against them. How can this be legal?

Original review: July 25, 2017

Although the customer service rep was nice, Ticketmaster as a whole should be reviewed by the Attorney General. I tried to purchase tickets for the US Men's Soccer team match on 9/1/17. Tickets were to go on sale at 10am. The website never let me purchase them and directed to a resale site. After 1.5 hours on the phone, they said tickets sold out via presales. This seems to be unfair to the average consumer. Tickets are not cheap to begin with only to be directed to a site where they are 2x the ticket price. I have purchased many tickets in the past and I feel like I have been scammed.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I purchased 6 tickets for friends using Ticketmaster. The following day I found out they had made other arrangements so I wanted to cancel the tickets. Their online chat was not functioning, my emails were not responded to. The "customer help line" took multiple 20 mins calls to get through. Finally when I got through they informed me I could not refund the tickets. Their blurb on the website about being able to get a refund within 3 days is misleading and not entirely true. Only certain tickets allow you to do this, also cannot resell them easily on their site as advertised again. Only certain tickets have this functionality.

Unfortunately you have to buy the ticket to find out! Whilst they have a long list of vendors who participate in refunds I think this is inadequate and really a customer trap... I suggested to them there is a simple solution... state on each ticket NOT REFUNDABLE AND\OR NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESALE. This company is quick to take your cash but offers no customer service in return. I suggest potential customers use their site to see what tickets are available and purchase from the venue direct. That way you can refund them if needed.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I paid $114 for tickets to see Journey 7-5-17 in Southaven MS. The tickets were printed out. They got wet because of the storm. He had no way to print out new ones. I was told to email the tickets to him. I did and he couldn't get into the concert. I hope I never ever have to purchase anything from them ever again. Was charged outrageous fees on this concert and 2 more. It's past wrong. I hope they have to pay all these overcharged fees back to everyone with interest. I wouldn't even give them a star but it made me.

Original review: July 19, 2017

They advertise on their website that if an emergency arises, you can resell your tickets. We purchased Roger Waters tickets and then we could not attend the concert. They have a link on their website for reselling, but Ticketmaster would not allow us to sell them! We finally managed to list them on TicketsNow.com (for face value) which is a link on Ticketmaster but they did not sell. We listed them on Craigslist and got a few people who were interested, but they still did not sell. We saw other people listing their tickets on StubHub so I called to find out how did those people get them listed on StubHub. The representative was of NO HELP! I will never attend another event if my only option is to purchase from Ticketmaster!

Original review: July 14, 2017

We don't purchase tickets very often from Ticketmaster and were unaware that they actually sell scalped tickets at huge markups right on their own website. Only a little dot with two arrows in it and "verified reseller ticket" vaguely communicate that you're about to pay multiple times what the ticket originally was sold for. The original ticket value should really be displayed along with the scalped ticket price. I'll be looking into starting a class action lawsuit to force Ticketmaster to show the original ticket price and compensate their customers who fell victim to Ticketmaster's deceptive resale ticket scheme.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I purchased tickets for Earth, Wind & Fire and Chic on July 18 in Phoenix, AZ about two weeks ago. I am treating a client and wanted to have the best possible experience for her, so I intentionally searched for VIP packages and bought 4 tickets, which I KNOW were to be VIP. No VIP confirmation. No help from Ticketmaster. All the service charges they layer on which seem to mean the same thing and after 45 minutes of holding... nothing. Too bad so sad. There needs to be some competition in this arena! Ticketmaster has a monopoly and clearly people are not happy with them.

Original review: July 12, 2017

Very disappointed experience with Ticketmaster! We not only lost the chance to see Calgary Stampede Rodeo, but also have to fight to get refund! I am in the process of dispute the charges. We booked 6 tickets for friends and family through Ticketmaster in advance in US. After created an account on the site, I saw the tickets were reserved. But when we arrived at the park a week later, we could not log into my account. There was a Ticketmaster representative on site, but he failed too after 30 minutes of resetting passwords multiple times. By the time he gave up, the show was already started. We then called the Ticketmaster customer service, but the line was so busy that we were told to hold for at least 20-30 minutes. We decided to give up, the most exciting event of the visit. And the representative agreed with us that we should get refund because those tickets were never scanned, used.

Well that was not the case. When we called customer service after got back home, they would not make the refund. First, I was told that I should print out the tickets, then, said I should call the customer service on the spot, last, told I should have called them within 72 hours. Yes, we called them on the fourth day after the event, but was second day we got back home. The customer service rep was rude, and tried to come up with any reason to blame on us, and at one point said "is there any other questions I can help with?" Just like to share my experience with those who are thinking to use Ticketmaster services.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Let me preface my review by saying that the rep I spoke with on the phone was a total pro. She was nice, helpful, and really tolerant of the fact that I was extremely dissatisfied. So, Kudos to her for her patience and professionalism in the face of this despicable system. The product however - is a scam. Now, as to Ticketmaster and Platinum Tickets: Though they are not allowed to sell tickets for these venues above the face value - somehow they have a magical supply of these 'platinum tickets' from a 'third party' available just days after all the good seats were sold out. So, somehow Ticketmaster has exclusive access to tickets that have never been sold before - and they are able to charge 2-10 times the retail price because supposedly these tickets are recently made available by the artist or event promoter.

I spent 3 hours on the phone with TM today (1.5 of which was on hold), and no one was able to tell me who the promoter was, who made these 'platinum tickets' available for sale, or exactly where the tickets came from. And, to top it off, one hour after I paid WAY too much for some of these rare and fancy 'platinum tickets' 20 more of these tickets became available for sale at a lower price. All front row, all equal distance from the stage, and now all cheaper than the ones I just bought. What just happened? Though I was able to come to a reasonable resolution - bear in mind that the official Ticketmaster policy for Platinum Tickets is: No Refunds. No Exchanges. No Cancellation Protection. No Transparency. No Kidding.

Somehow, Ticketmaster has turned their website into a resale portal and they are offering 'deals' on brand new tickets available from anonymous entities at an exorbitant rate. They long ago decided to join the "it's just business" folks who try to excuse their total lack of morals, decency, or social responsibility. So, the next time your favorite artist tries to offer their fans tickets for a fair and negotiated price, and on hour one of the public sale you can't buy tickets because they are all gone, please feel comforted by the fact that Ticketmaster does not care about music, fans, or people because, "it's just business".

And should you ever try to contact one of these platinum representatives, and the phone line is not giving you the busy signal, be prepared to wait a lonnnnng time. Ticketmaster only has about 4-5 phone reps in the office at any given time - and these 4-5 reps have the responsibility of handling all of the Platinum Ticket phone calls for the entirety of USA, Canada, and also parts of Europe. 4-5 phone reps to handle millions of customers?!? It's just business.

Original review: July 9, 2017

You have to watch Ticketmaster!!! They told me they was out of the $35.00 U2 tickets for St. Louis Mo and wouldn't get any more, so I just so happen to look and sure enough they have so many of them. It's not even funny!!! So I called. The lady wasn't very nice and put me on hold for 25 minutes..?? I WILL NEVER GO THROUGH TICKETMASTER AGAIN!!!

Original review: July 5, 2017

On the first day... when tickets went on sale for Barcelona-Real Madrid game in Miami, there were NO tickets available OTHER THAN THE MOST EXPENSIVE seats (thousands of dollars). I purchased the cheapest 2 tickets available for almost 400 per ticket. Then a few days later they made available ALL THE TICKETS and were selling HALF the price. So they overcharge me $ 200 per ticket. When I called to get a partial refund to match the current official price... they just said no refunds or exchange. This is plain ROBBERY... be AWARE of their dishonest practices!!!

Original review: June 30, 2017

I'm not happy at all due to being a genuine fan of "The Weekend"... The tickets went on sale at 3pm and at 6pm after work I try to purchase a ticket and they are sold out due to the scalpers, and Ticketmaster quite happily say "we have a resale site you can purchase a ticket" which has jumped in price from 139.00 to anywhere from 175.00 up to 570.00 per tickets. It's absolutely disgusting. Where is the justice in this???? Those people have no intentions of going to this concert and are just out to make money off the celebrities and these ticketing places quite happily are allowing these idiots to do it. Plus there's another part you're only allowed tickets if you own an American Express card, now how many people do you know that own one of these cards???? The rich ticket scalpers???? Something needs to be done about this coz it is absolutely ridiculous that there isn't a law against these money making scammers.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I originally bought tickets for June 9th tickets to go see The Weeknd. It would have been my first concert ever for myself and I was beyond excited to get some back in early March. I go and select a ticket, I wanted to buy two but there were "resale" tickets? I had no idea what those were until after I bought them. I wanted to buy two seats in the same row. So, I thought, "Oh, it said I could buy one or three". So I bought one and it chose where I sat in the row? That's horrible. I go and try to buy another individual seat but they say, "Sorry! You can only buy tickets in pairs!" So I wanted to switch them for the individual to buy both seats and they said... "That's impossible, I'm sorry that's up to the reseller." So I'm already pissed off because that's sketchy, and they offered little help and they said, "We can't give you a refund. You have to sell your resale tickets! Sorry!"

How does this make any sense! (I'll explain further down what happened...) So I've already spent 200+ dollars on one ticket so far and I'm pretty upset that I can't get two, because my friend decided to ask to join me... but, anyways, I asked if I could get information about the reseller to see if he/she could open the tickets to selling individually and Ticketmaster told me once more, "Sorry! Can't do that or can't change it!" So. I gave up and decided to give in and sell my awful ticket at this point. I resell the resale ticket (this was already ridiculous), and there's an AGREEMENT! It says, "In order for you to sell your tickets you have to check mark this box just in case your buyer wants a refund on the event!" (Now this is stupid) - I could have easily gotten a refund from the resale ticket I bought it from unless it was impossible, being from a bot! But, I wouldn't know!

They refused to help me get a refund, yet expect to say yes to getting a refund taken out of MY account versus TM to pay up or the venue to refund the money to /That/ buyer! That's horrible! It should fall under an agreement after you sell the tickets you should be severed of this agreement where if the venue fails it is RESPONSIBILITY of TM to pay back! I put in my card information and agree to the awful checkmark, and then maybe a week later change my card information because this one "Was not a valid payment", thus I ended up with over 5 different emails telling me "I have to verify it", the card was completely valid, and had plenty of money on it, but... let's continue. I'm frustrated and honestly will never get another ticket with Ticketmaster after the phone tag I played with Ticketmaster to hear them tell me, "Your card information is VERIFIED".

Then I get another one telling me the information doesn't exist on the website after verifying it like it instructed in email. (The emails sent were not false email or viruses. I checked.) So, headache after headache, my tickets FINALLY sold, and more "unverified card" issues... I check and call them every few days since late May after my tickets initially sold. I call and I leave them my name, etc., information they would need in general. I call them back the next day and they say, "There's something wrong with our card information processor online, we're going to give you a call back when there's an update on your account. What's your phone number?" I give the number... it's been 5 days, no emails, no phone calls. I call them again, they say, "Oh we don't have a phone number in the system."

The last lady said they put it in and would call me back! I feel like she was listening to me and was careless and failed to put or write down my issue let alone my phone number to call me back! This lady actually put it in and told us an email would be sent too. A email gets sent saying the same thing, "It's still down we don't know when it will be back up." That's hilarious. It's been almost two weeks yet specifically when I want my money from a sold ticket it takes almost half a month just to get to a point where they actually verify my card or give me anything?? Anyways! I give them another call after getting an empty time. I get forwarded to resale in less than 2 minutes, I swear they knew I was going to call or already saw the amount of calls I've made in the last month.

It finally got to a point where I'm now waiting on my "micro deposit" but that'll take another 5 days. Then I verify that, then have to wait another 10 days... it takes so long to deposit yet they're a multimillion dollar company? It's horrible service and they're rather careless and don't care about the people trying to buy from them to constantly ruin it! It was the biggest headache I have had since April... It has taken forever to get my payment. I don't understand what failed on their part. It's taken so much of my time. Let's hope after adjusting my current information from my card to direct deposit that it happens... or it'll be more phone calls and email tagging, I just wish the system was simpler and more in and out rather than what I ran into...

Original review: June 28, 2017

Ticketmaster continues to try and resell tickets at higher than face value for concerts they perceive as being high demand. This often results in low attendance at concerts reported as "sold out", like Prince's last concert in Calgary. The amazing thing is, Ticketmaster lists the "resale" tickets on their official website. They've dispensed with the third party facades. That, friends, is ballsy.

Original review: June 24, 2017

So let me tell you a story. My wife and I went to see the 6/6/17 Roger Waters show at the Pepsi Center in Denver. We purchased Diamond V.I.P package. Well it was supposed to have a whole lot of extras. Nothing showed up for a while. Contacted the site to find out what happened. Got an email saying we will get a confirmation once they had some info. So today 3 weeks later a package came today opened it up and to my surprise I received 2 mugs. Really 2 mugs. No tour lithographs, no time capsule. WTF? My daughter could have made the same mugs and cost me a lot less. I truly hope no one else gets suckered by this deal. Thanks for listening.

Original review: June 23, 2017

I attempted to purchase tickets for a show after paying the horrendous processing fees and finalizing my purchase I noticed the date and venue were wrong. Fine honest mistake possibly clicked the wrong date or the site screwed up. Called to get the order refunded and they refused and were incredibly rude in the process. Told me "I guess you just have to sell them". That's gonna be a little hard when the tickets were for Minnesota and I'm in Washington.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I bought four tickets in November 2016 for a Coldplay concert taking place in July 2017. As the time was getting closer for the concert we realised that we wouldn't be able to travel from Greece to Paris for the concert due to difficulties of financing the whole trip. Since 15th of June I'm trying to contact through email the ticketmaster.fr (French Ticketmaster) where I bought the tickets from and I get no reply. The concert is getting closer and I'm about to lose the money I gave for the tickets. Their service is as bad as it gets! Don' t trust the French Ticketmaster site.

Original review: June 21, 2017

I bought presale Weekend Legend of the Fall 2017 tickets for the show in San Antonio accidentally. I thought I selected the concert in Houston. My card got charged $360, and I called customer support. The lady told me that the venue was not eligible for refund, which is total bs, what does that even mean not eligible. She said then to sell my ticket on a third party website. The tickets were unprintable until 3 days before the concert, so there's no way I can post them on any website, including TicketsNow, the official selling website of Ticketmaster! Last time I'm buying from Ticketmaster.

Original review: June 13, 2017

Ticketmaster seem completely incompetent. After erroneously purchasing tickets for a concert in Monterey, CA for this Friday as opposed to Saturday, I contacted Ticketmaster via its chat function to be informed that while it would be possible to exchange the tickets I could only do so by calling Ticketmaster on Monday. After being placed on hold for almost 40 minutes the following Monday, the agent first informed that it would not be possible to buy tickets for the Saturday. Upon my insistence to speak to a supervisor, the same agent came back after another 10 minutes to correct her earlier incorrect statement, and assured me the tickets were transferred to Saturday. She also assured me that the electronic tickets will be forwarded with 20 minutes.

More than 4 hours later, I still had not received the email and called again. Again I was put on hold for almost 20 minutes, upon which the agent told me that the problem has been fixed and that I will receive my tickets in 20 minutes by email. Yet again, this did not happen. This morning, I called again. After another long holding period the agent (Giselle) told me that the previous two agents made a mistake with some setting and that this has been fixed. Again I was assured that an email with my electronic tickets will be sent by email. Another 3 hours later, and the email has not yet arrived. I decided to now cancel the tickets and will request AMEX to put a fraudulent block on the charges. DO NOT USE Ticketmaster. I will definitely never do so again. If it was possible, I would rate the service in the negative!

Original review: June 12, 2017

How do you justify a 33% surcharge on tickets??! Sorry... That is flat out stealing!!! You are EVERYTHING that is wrong with the side of the music industry that relies on fans to keep things going! This will be reported to the FCC... I don't have time to screw around... I have very large manufacturing customers and this is laughable. Have fun on the news!!! Flat out LAUGHABLE!!!

Original review: June 9, 2017

My experience with their customer service call center was the most dissatisfying experience I've ever dealt with. The WORST ever! On June 2nd, I went on their website and bought tickets for my daughter as a birthday gift to see a comedy show. I made the mistake of typing my email incorrectly. For days, I kept checking my email and never received the tickets. I checked my credit card and there was a charge. So on June 8th, I called their contact number to find out what's going on with my tickets (this was around 3:30 pm). The lady I spoke to verified my email and I realized it was incorrect (which was my mistake). She fixed it and told me to wait 15-20 minutes to get the tickets through my email. I waited 30 minutes and no email. Called back, a different representative I spoke to verified my email and tried emailing me again. I still didn't get my tickets. I called again. This time we decided to try a different email. I still didn't get my tickets.

This went on few times. Every time I called, the representatives said they resolved the issue and I should get an email w/ my tickets. It got to the point where I was on my 5th call over a 3 hour time frame of trying to resolve the issue and waiting for the email, I requested to speak to a supervisor. The representative kept trying to resolve the issue instead of getting a supervisor to talk to me. Then, he puts me on hold for several minutes (5-10 min), came back on the phone just to tell me that he's still trying to get a supervisor, and while waiting for the supervisor, he's trying to figure out how to fix the problem. Again, he puts me on hold and we get disconnected. I called the 6th time, another representative kept finding excuses not to let me talk to a supervisor, said she fixed the problem and guarantees that I will get my tickets through my email in 5 minutes.

We disputed for few minutes about what guarantee she was going to guarantee me if I don't get the email. She just kept saying that she fixed the problem and that she guarantees it. She waited with me on the phone and after 5 minutes, no email/tickets, so I requested for a supervisor immediately. She puts me on hold and several minutes later got disconnected. By now I am extremely frustrated and furious. The 7th call I made, I got disconnected again while I was put on hold for a supervisor. The 8th call (around 8:45 pm), I demanded to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold. After 15 minutes on hold, someone from the escalate department picks up to tell me that they will mail my tickets free of charge through UPS.

I got off the phone at 9:05 pm...still very dissatisfied about how poorly the situation was dealt with, the amount of time that I spent dealing with this issue, how the representative guarantees me, and how complicated it is to talk to a supervisor (which I never got to talk to). In addition, every time I called, I had to go through a process of providing my information to an automated teller before speaking to a representative and every time was a different representative, which I had to repeat myself and explain the whole situation. This is the first time I had ever wanted to complain and write a review about a horrific experience.

Updated on 10/22/2017: So, I left off that the customer rep. from the escalate dept. was going to ship my tickets through UPS. Well, I never got my tickets either. I was told that I would receive it on June 16th. I was off that day so was home all day. UPS came but I only got my shipment of clothes that I had ordered... No tickets. I gave it a few days before calling Ticketmaster again. The customer rep. that I spoke to this time was no different from all the others that I've spoken to in the past... Rude. He checked the tracking number and told me it was delivered and nobody was home so the tickets are now at the UPS center.

Well, I was home and even if I wasn't, UPS would have left me a note, which I never got. Then, he told me I need to pick up my tickets at the center. By now, I want nothing to do with Ticketmaster and want my money back. Plus, I shouldn't have to drive out of my way to pick up my tickets. I asked for a refund and he refused to give me a refund. He stated that "We did our part. We sent it through UPS." So I told him that I'm going dispute this transaction with my credit card company and we hung up. As soon as I got off the phone, I called my credit card company and my problem was resolved... I no longer had to deal w/ Ticketmaster nor will I ever again!

Original review: June 6, 2017

I had gotten the pre-sale code from the artist's website so I purchased via their site to get to Ticketmaster. I was going for what I knew to be best as VIP. As I saw the VIP seats offered, I saw listed Platinum Seats for about 35% more, at least. As you know you have a timer going on your current seat offer. So, I went for the Platinum as these were Christmas gifts and I figured this would be like VIP + better seats.

A few days before the concert, my daughter asked what exactly she got for Platinum. I told her what I 'had thought' but yes, I had forgotten about verifying what perks she would get. So Google of course and it says that these are considered Best Seats in the House thus the higher cost. It listed no perks like shirts at discount, anything!! Something!! Marked it up to duh mom and lesson learned. When she got to the venue with her friend for the concert, they were asking her what were Platinum seats. She told them all we knew. The lady being very kind checked and nope she wasn't on a VIP list nor was I as the purchaser.

A couple of employees kept saying for sure you get something at that price. I tried to call TM in the meantime and it was Sunday evening. Of course nobody is working. Seriously, why would there be? So I told her just enjoy the seats and I was sorry. She had known prior that there were no perks, it was the venue employees that were determined she MUST get something. But no.

During the concert she and her friend chatted with some people in the seats in front of them. They were VIP seats and they had gotten something from the Band, a piece of art I believe she said. AND, the kicker, their tickets were substantially cheaper. But yet I had bought Best Seats in the House section. One row diff to see the band was nothing. I'm saying I paid, for 2 tickets over $120 more total than the folks in front and NO perks. Now, what's wrong with this picture.

Since then I have Googled again and saw people totally angry about their Platinum seats' costs with similar complaints. Many just said it was just a way for TM to get more money out of people. LIKE ME!! LOL. How is it feasible to sell Platinum for much more, seats in front of them cheaper? I don't know what I expect to happen here but it's just flat out a price hike that is seriously without any factual incentive to purchase them. Best seats imply at least from your row forward are the top of the line, cream of the crop. But nooo!!

It's very late and I can only hope I am making sense with little sleep last night. I think they should stop this ridiculous gouging of customers, or include VIP perks along with the Platinum price. Basically I feel Ticketmaster gouged us prob for seats that would have been VIP for less money but I fell for the Platinum which sounded like an UPGRADE! But ended up being an extra $120ish bucks more to them for nothing!

I thank you for at least letting me sound off. I do know my daughter loved the concert and her seats. She like me, feels badly I spent that much more for the seats. This is not something I would normally do, but yep, I did it this time. I hope you can make some sense out of all this dialogue. I can't tell a short story!!! It's embedded in my genes. I'm originally from the South!! :)

Original review: June 6, 2017
***
Note to approvers:

Review already posted on https://us.eventbu.com/oakland/roger-waters-live-in-oakland-ca/1620694.amp

***

First let me say I have been a Pink Floyd / Roger Waters Fan for 40+ years. Seen Floyd twice, Gilmore solo once, Roger five times. Tulsa show was great except, 1. bought VIP package, did not get any VIP at the arena. No Early entry. No swag that was promised. No Lanyards, ect.... To make things worse, I just got back home to Little Rock and found the T-shirt I bought during the stampede at the table was not the one I asked & paid for. I asked for the "US & THEM" shirt with the two outstretched hands but got some BS crap shirt that my four yr old could have copied and pasted. Wow. I know Roger can't oversee everything but, when you pay in advance for "VIP", Early Entry so you don't have to fight the crowd.... Maybe this mistake would not have happened. "Now What, Now What, Now What". I've already gone home & left the show. Have been taken, taken taken..... Or will someone from Rogers entourage reach out and make this right?
EMERALD PACKAGE
One Amazing Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Ten (10) Rows *
Limited Edition Set of Us + Them Tour Lithographs
Limited Edition Set of Tour Lithographs Designed Exclusively by Roger Waters
Each Special Set Hand Numbered & Comes with an Official Certificate of Authenticity
Exclusive On-Site VIP Perks (Diamond & Emerald Packages Only)
VIP Preferred Parking (One Parking Pass Per Order) **
Separate VIP Entrance **
The Roger Waters Time Capsule (Diamond & Emerald Packages Only)
Time Capsule Designed Exclusively for VIP Package Purchasers
Includes a Timeless Collection of Roger Waters VIP Themed Merchandise
Each Time Capsule Contains a Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate & Matching Lanyard.
Will Ticketmaster step up and contact me.

Why does this post keep diapering?

Original review: May 25, 2017

I purchased a $315.00 concert ticket and gave it to my son as a graduation present. My son lost his ticket. We tried to have it replaced. Ticketmaster would not do it. They also would not give me a refund or future credit. They kept my $315.00. Do not use them. They are thieves.

Ticketmaster Company Information