2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites

3.3/5 (772 ratings)

About Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

My first experience was last year when getting tickets for the MOTS Tour BTS was going to be having and I managed to get floor seats an hour into sales luckily. For obvious reasons the tour was canceled altogether this year however, they decided to do 4 shows in LA for the Permissions to Dance Stage Concerts. This past week has been a nightmare fueled by Ticketmaster and their lack of care for actual fans wanting these tickets especially after keep hold of tickets from MOTS for over a year.

I was supposed to have this “early access” to tickets for being a past purchaser and to have priority in getting tickets for these new concert dates. On Wednesday evening I was attempting to get into the waiting room for presale and it would not allow me for at least 10 minutes because it said it was a verified sale. (I got an email and a code for this sale.) I finally got in after refreshing tons of time and managed to get in 18 minutes before sales began. Moving along into my ticketing experience I could NOT purchase any tickets on this presale day without getting an “error 007 code” and this ultimately ruined my chances.

Reasons why you should downvote Ticketmaster
1. They did not care about the fans of this event, nor did they bother to let us know about a secret presale for “seasonal ticket holders of Sofi stadium” where they released VIP/Floor tickets. (They said they did not have VIP available for verified fan presale.)
2. They did not favor PAST TICKET PURCHASERS FOR MOTS TOUR as they said they would/implied. They gave us limited tickets while on Thursday they released half the stadium with VIP/Floor and other sections. (They said there were no VIP packages for Wednesday.)
3. Tons of kicking from queues and checkouts along with error codes and so forth. You name it.

4. They claim they were sold out after 10/08 verified presale however, opened waiting rooms and had random tickets magically appear and say “reserved seating” on the side tab. Big scams.

There's probably more I could address here but I think that’s all for now. (:

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Only received a presale for being a buyer of the MOTS7 concert and then was told that I was no longer verified and was not given any more codes for the rest of the presales. Only had a minuscule limited amount of seats available for MOTS7 buyers, but had plenty for people who they deemed “verified”.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I was trying to make my own Ticketmaster account but didn't make it very far. When it got to the mobile phone number verification code I never received one even after almost an hour of waiting then refreshing and requesting a new code. There was also an option to receive a call if the text didn't send. It didn't work either. Gotta say really disappointing and infuriating.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

It's truly disheartening that on ticket sale days, that it's like playing the hunger games. People are being kicked out of the site while in the ordering process. Many times, people have had to refresh and be put back on the end of the queue that takes 2-3 hours of a wait. As this is literally your only job and have a monopoly on ticket sales, please make it easier for people to buy tickets. We're already willing to pay too much money for ** seats.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Ticketmaster is an all-around site for event ticketing and exploring venues, seating charts and locations. I have used Ticketmaster for several years and usually get the best price for the event, whether you are looking for sports or theater and anything in between. You are not limited to local events only.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I bought tickets for the October 23 Mercy me concert. The concert has been rescheduled since 2019 so I requested a refund. Ticketmaster won’t refund my money and I don’t have tickets. I prefer tickets rather than the refund. There is no way to call or email Ticketmaster so I am just out my money. I have emailed them for months now!!!! I am so angry.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I'm writing my complaint regarding Ticketmaster's unprofessional customer service. I only get automated response from them instead of actual assistance. I'm being charged twice for the same event because I was informed that my order was not processed due to system error when actually it did get processed twice.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I had purchased 4 tickets to Is for a country concert at Jones beach Which they canceled due to one or several band members coming down with covid. Not only did I purchase the tickets I also purchased insurance. The concert was due to perform on September 24th 4th thus far I have not received any updates on my refund nor have I been refunded any money.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Was waiting to buy tickets for Tool concert and while waiting for my time to buy tickets I get thrown out of the queue. This made it so I got worse tickets and got a bad customer experience. Fix your platform!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Ticketmaster lost two very expensive tickets of mine this August 2021, and I cannot get a hold of anyone to talk to about a refund. I have sent numerous emails and tried calling to no avail. I'm very disappointed in this company. I understand that the pandemic has all hit us hard in many ways, but this is ridiculous.

Ticketmaster Company Information