2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites

3.5/5 (337 ratings)

About Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

Over a year and still have not received my refund for a concert that was canceled. Horrible public relations. Talked to numerous people who were not fluent in English language. They all “ACTED” like they had no idea what I was talking about. Almost like they wanted to aggravate you on purpose so you would forget about it. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! STAY AWAY!!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I was trying to buy tickets to a concert and the system was messing up. It never showed that the tickets went through. When I hit the cancel button it asked me if I wanted to release the tickets. I hit yes and then it took me back to the main screen. I then purchased 3 tickets thinking the first order didn't go through. When I checked my bank account it shows that I have been charged for both orders. When I asked for a refund they couldn't help me even though their system is the one that messed up. Wouldn't recommend.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I ordered tickets to a show that was cancelled and was never told of when or if refunds would be available, after calling customer service whose phone number was disconnected and I was referred to a chat/email where I received a automated response that my window for a refund had ended even though I was never told that I could get one or when or how. These people are thieves!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

Horrible, horrible experience all around!! I purchased the tickets with them in February, then the concert has been delayed for a year, so I requested a refund. After three months I haven't seen my money yet, going back and forth with them. Every time I have a new person to contact me and every time they have a new story to tell me. Never again!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

#Boycottticketmaster. They want to invade your privacy by obtaining your health information. Their fees are outrageous. Looking forward to another company to kick them out and this company going bankrupt.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

UPDATED 04/22/2021: I bought two tickets to attend a concert in 2020 and it was postponed due to Covid. It's been almost a year, the concert still postponed and TicketMaster refuse to refund my money. They said the refund window is over but there was never a window to request refund. I tried to get a refund by April 2020 (concert was supposed to be in June 2020) because I already knew with Covid everything was closed and they refuse to refund me. It's a shame.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I bought tickets for an event that was supposed to be held on June. It is October and Ticketmaster refuses to refund the ticket. They are not responding phone calls, chat is unavailable and when you try to email them there is no proper reply. I understand there is a pandemic going on but it is over four month from the day the event was supposed to be held they should give customers the choice for a refund.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

I purchased ticket for concert that got canceled due to pandemic. Was told I would get refund on used credit card in 30 days. 60 days later no refund. Emailed to ask what’s up and received email stating I would see refund on next credit card billing. Two credit card billings later, still no refund. No one to talk to. Website says you need to go into your account and click contact in bottom right-hand corner. There is no contact there to click. So I emailed fan base and they just tell me I have to go into my account and click on contact in bottom right-hand corner. I told them there is nothing there or anywhere on my account. They just repeated themselves. With no contact there is no means to email, chat, or call. Bottom line, I got ripped off $77.58. Beware! This pandemic gives them free reins to rip people off with nowhere to go!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Trevor Noah show was rescheduled from April to September. Due to the current circumstances, we are unable to attend to the show and so we have asked for a refund. After several emails during the past few months, we had no response until a month ago that the customer service said they are looking into it... No more responses after that... I cancelled many other events this summer and had no problem with the service... We are extremely disappointed! I would never ever choose them again to book tickets!

Original review: July 18, 2020

Purchased ticket to event My Songs - Sting at Caesars Palace on event for Aug 26, 2020. When checking the status on the ticket, I found that it was rescheduled for May 12, 2021. After contacting them, they said I miss the windows for the refund. They said they sent out an email. I have verified with my mail exchange and search my email account and not email was received. Ticketmaster Fan Support could not resend or verified when the email was sent. Just that it showed in their system that it was sent. On the second call to them, trying to get this resolved or possible change dates, since I was unable to attend the rescheduled date.

Reading this from their website: If an event is rescheduled, your tickets are still valid for the new date and no further action is required. If you can’t make the new date, in many cases event organizers will provide you the option to request a refund, or they may be offering you the option to choose a refund or a credit. We will send you a notification email as soon as the event organizer updates the status of the event. The email will also specify the timeframe the event organizer is making refund and/or credit options available; either 30 days from when you received your notification email or up until two weeks prior to the rescheduled date. Ticketmaster Fan Support agent informed me they don't do refunds. We purchased the ticket insurance, but was told the only way I could use that is if we were sick or dead. I would have to contact the insurance provider for this.

I asked about move the date to another date I could attend. The agent informed me that they would need approval for that and they would send me an email if approved and would call me to reschedule seating assignment. She also said they would waive the reschedule fee since of all the trouble I was having. Got the email approving the exchange that evening. I contact them the next day to do the exchange. The Ticketmaster Fan Support Agent said it was denied. I informed the new I was speaking of the entire issue I was having and that I received the approved email from them. The agent placed me on hold and came back and informed me it was approved and the agent I spoke to yesterday should of handled this exchange since no approval was needed. He said they would be a exchange fee and the mobile ticket app would not work with this ticket so I would have to pick them up at the box office.

To do this exchange for an addition 20.00 for both ticket and 12.00 to pick up the ticket at the box office event. Ticket Master organization in a whole is untrustworthy and doesn't care about customer service at all. They post their FAQ on their website, but don't follow them. This is false advertisement and unjust business practices. I would recommend to use any other ticketing service that TicketMaster. They are only masters of deception and untruthfulness.

Original review: July 15, 2020

It's been 3 months since my concert was postponed. Nothing has changed and still not able to get my money back. Contacted customer service and they wouldn't help at all. They said I had to continue to wait until one day someone might reschedule the event, even though I still can't go.

Ticketmaster Company Information