2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.15/5

Ticketmaster Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

#Boycottticketmaster. They want to invade your privacy by obtaining your health information. Their fees are outrageous. Looking forward to another company to kick them out and this company going bankrupt.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I bought tickets for an event that was supposed to be held on June. It is October and Ticketmaster refuses to refund the ticket. They are not responding phone calls, chat is unavailable and when you try to email them there is no proper reply. I understand there is a pandemic going on but it is over four month from the day the event was supposed to be held they should give customers the choice for a refund.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

I purchased ticket for concert that got canceled due to pandemic. Was told I would get refund on used credit card in 30 days. 60 days later no refund. Emailed to ask what’s up and received email stating I would see refund on next credit card billing. Two credit card billings later, still no refund. No one to talk to. Website says you need to go into your account and click contact in bottom right-hand corner. There is no contact there to click. So I emailed fan base and they just tell me I have to go into my account and click on contact in bottom right-hand corner. I told them there is nothing there or anywhere on my account. They just repeated themselves. With no contact there is no means to email, chat, or call. Bottom line, I got ripped off $77.58. Beware! This pandemic gives them free reins to rip people off with nowhere to go!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Trevor Noah show was rescheduled from April to September. Due to the current circumstances, we are unable to attend to the show and so we have asked for a refund. After several emails during the past few months, we had no response until a month ago that the customer service said they are looking into it... No more responses after that... I cancelled many other events this summer and had no problem with the service... We are extremely disappointed! I would never ever choose them again to book tickets!

Original review: July 18, 2020

Purchased ticket to event My Songs - Sting at Caesars Palace on event for Aug 26, 2020. When checking the status on the ticket, I found that it was rescheduled for May 12, 2021. After contacting them, they said I miss the windows for the refund. They said they sent out an email. I have verified with my mail exchange and search my email account and not email was received. Ticketmaster Fan Support could not resend or verified when the email was sent. Just that it showed in their system that it was sent. On the second call to them, trying to get this resolved or possible change dates, since I was unable to attend the rescheduled date.

Reading this from their website: If an event is rescheduled, your tickets are still valid for the new date and no further action is required. If you can’t make the new date, in many cases event organizers will provide you the option to request a refund, or they may be offering you the option to choose a refund or a credit. We will send you a notification email as soon as the event organizer updates the status of the event. The email will also specify the timeframe the event organizer is making refund and/or credit options available; either 30 days from when you received your notification email or up until two weeks prior to the rescheduled date. Ticketmaster Fan Support agent informed me they don't do refunds. We purchased the ticket insurance, but was told the only way I could use that is if we were sick or dead. I would have to contact the insurance provider for this.

I asked about move the date to another date I could attend. The agent informed me that they would need approval for that and they would send me an email if approved and would call me to reschedule seating assignment. She also said they would waive the reschedule fee since of all the trouble I was having. Got the email approving the exchange that evening. I contact them the next day to do the exchange. The Ticketmaster Fan Support Agent said it was denied. I informed the new I was speaking of the entire issue I was having and that I received the approved email from them. The agent placed me on hold and came back and informed me it was approved and the agent I spoke to yesterday should of handled this exchange since no approval was needed. He said they would be a exchange fee and the mobile ticket app would not work with this ticket so I would have to pick them up at the box office.

To do this exchange for an addition 20.00 for both ticket and 12.00 to pick up the ticket at the box office event. Ticket Master organization in a whole is untrustworthy and doesn't care about customer service at all. They post their FAQ on their website, but don't follow them. This is false advertisement and unjust business practices. I would recommend to use any other ticketing service that TicketMaster. They are only masters of deception and untruthfulness.

Original review: July 15, 2020

It's been 3 months since my concert was postponed. Nothing has changed and still not able to get my money back. Contacted customer service and they wouldn't help at all. They said I had to continue to wait until one day someone might reschedule the event, even though I still can't go.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Poor customer service and refund process. Event was canceled out have no updates. For the event cancel an agent during a chat inquiry stated that I will see my refund on 7/4/2020 Still no updates. Ticket holders paid Ticketmaster directly so if we qualify for refunds they should be processed promptly and not be told that they will not give us the money back because the organizer did not give them the money back and at least have the courtesy to offer discounts on future purchases or whatever else given that you are holding our money now. I do understand that this are difficult times, however I have been waiting patiently for a resolve on over $500.

Original review: July 8, 2020

Bought tickets for Shania Twain and they rescheduled the show for next year in Vegas. They changed their policy saying if you can't go I can resell the tickets. I am not a ticket seller but they will not refund my money.

Original review: July 2, 2020

Concert cancelled due to covid flu and refund request email sent which I promptly responded to and requested; then telephonically followed up on. I was told to wait and watch for the refund. When the refund didn't come through I contacted Ticketmaster who told me they didn't find my request for a refund and it was passed the expiration date, therefore I would not receive a refund. What a scam!

Original review: June 23, 2020

Ticketmaster will not refund to the original method of payment...even though it was in their terms when buying the ticket. They will give you a voucher when an event is canceled, which is pretty worthless in my situation.

Ticketmaster Company Information