4.8/5 (326 ratings)

About World Education Services

World Education Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?

Original review: July 29, 2022

I received my credential evaluation on time, Even It was pretty challenging to receiving transcripts from Indian universities My credential evaluation was on time and had a good customer care experience too. Thank you

Original review: July 29, 2022

I utilized WES for documents verification for Canada immigration and am extremely satisfied with the timeliness and efficiency of operations. I believe that there can be improvements in reducing the cost of services other than that it is a very good body.

Original review: July 27, 2022

WES provides professionals services if you wish to get equivalency as per Canada’s education system and I am satisfied with the help WES has provided me during my application. The whole process was fast and was easygoing!

Original review: July 24, 2022

I must say WES organization are very efficient right from my application submission and completion with delivery. The processing was easy to identified online, easy access to customer service, prompt delivery of the report. Thank you.

Original review: July 23, 2022

I love to share my experience with WES, no hassle, no messy. Just did their work so quick. No delay, no excuses. First time ever my educational evaluation, I trust this body, and their evaluation matters in my education and career path. Very grateful today!! Thanks, WES.

Original review: July 23, 2022

The only issue I have with the WES credential Evaluation process is their slow update regarding whether they have received the documents. It took a week after the documents were delivered for WES to confirm that they received it. Everything else is good.

Original review: July 22, 2022

I created account since early of May, 2022 and paid but I hadn’t have any of my documents to submit. Once I have my documents, I submitted it, I got results that I extremely satisfied. One more thing, the website and its guidelines are very helpful if you carefully read the instructions, you don’t have to call customer service for help, everything just there!

Original review: July 22, 2022

The experience was smooth and I faced no issues in understanding the status. I was informed of the time duration for the process and the website UI was also easy to use. I recommend this for education credential verification.

Original review: July 21, 2022

It’s my first time experience for this kind of credentials evaluation and really appreciated the time table on how they respond thru monitoring to the WES app for what’s going on and what you do next. So it’s very helpful for me to check in a easy way for my documents. In my case, I’m really satisfied, appreciated and thankful for the outcome of my documents evaluation.

Original review: July 20, 2022

Web application is user friendly. It provides minor details. Process takes very short time for completion. WES is the best ECA particularly for candidates who have engineering and technical background.

Original review: July 17, 2022

Hi. Highly recommend to use WES for verification of foreign documents. It was very easy to follow the process, I did it online and I got my documents verified in just a week. Good customer service. Thank you!!

Original review: July 17, 2022

My experience with WES is amazing, I requested assessment for my Bachelor degree for immigration purpose, and everything was easy and fast, their website provided all necessary information regarding the required documents. I truly recommend WES for future requests.

Original review: July 17, 2022

I am extremely satisfied and in fact amazed at the efficiency of WES, Canada service. Initially, WES claims to submit report in a month’s time but to my delight and shock, the report was submitted in just a week’s time since all the documents were received. Also I appreciate the prompt notification through mail on the status of the application. I would say WES is the best in the world in this field.

Original review: July 17, 2022

Actually, I will say this is the best credential evaluation service in the world. Every step was clear-cut, explained, and understandable. Even though, it is not somewhat easy to get transcripts mostly in Nigerian tertiaries institutes. But when I eventually scaled through, because my school helped me from the start to the end and get the transcripts mailed to the WES. The experience with the WES to the completion of the credential evaluation was wonderful. The report was very ok, formal and highly presentable.

My advice to people in need of this type of service out there is that, do not wait till the time you will be asked to provide credential evaluation whether for academic purposes or immigration or jobs. Get it done in advance and from the WES platform, it can be forwarded to wherever it's needed. Yes, there were some delays experienced, majorly from my end, courier service delay also contributed a little. I applied for the Credential evaluation on April 11, 2022, and started collating all the required documents on 13th April 2022 in Nigeria. Delay from my school set in, courier delivery delay set in, and the transcripts eventually got to WES in Canada on the 6th of June, 2022. The secondary verification strictly between WES and my school started and eventually got my final evaluation on the 15th of July 2022. I love the whole process and it was wonderful. You will never regret getting your credentials evaluated.

Original review: July 16, 2022

The only issue I have with WES credential Evaluation process is their slow update regarding whether they have received the documents. It took a week after the documents delivered for WES to confirm that they received it. Everything else is good.

Original review: July 15, 2022

I would like to appreciate the fast and really very convenient service by WES. Really Impressive and overall I got my report in just 2 days. Great Team WES!!! Keep up the good and fast support and service!!!

Original review: July 15, 2022

I wish to appreciate the customer service representatives and staff at WES for their understanding and support towards the evaluation of my credentials. Despite the challenges with obtaining and verifying my transcripts due to the ongoing strike action with Universities in my country, the staff at WES were very understanding and were able to expedite my evaluation just in time for me to get into the Express Entry Pool. Thanks Guys!!! You are simply amazing!!!

Original review: July 15, 2022

They are connected to a wide range of institutions hence, they are reliable. They executed the job in a professional way. Though they take more than the required time to complete their task. I presume that the aspect of paying more to expedite the services is modern-day sugarcoated 'corruption' ;).

Original review: July 15, 2022

WES was recommended to me and I wasn't disappointed. The process was very easy and there was no delay. They helped out during the submission of the documents required, the customer service is fast and reliable.

Original review: July 15, 2022

Easy and quick process, very easy and affordable prices, I would recommend this company! Thank you to WES, I’m able to start my new career and move forward to reach my goal, having a bachelor at the USA.

Original review: July 15, 2022

I am thoroughly satisfied with the very high quality of service received and the accessibility of information that was needed! It was nothing short of excellent and extremely efficient. I will surely recommend that others access their services!

Original review: July 12, 2022

I received my evaluation in nine days. The process was smooth. It took my school (University of Ghana) five days to send my documents and WES did the evaluation in only four days. It was that fast, I didn't expect it.

Original review: July 10, 2022

My experience for the ECA process with WES was flawless. Everything slipped in so well and they have an amazing super fast response time. My ECA got completed in just less than 2 weeks. My recommendation is that one should opt for online process, it's fast and fairly easy.

Original review: July 6, 2022

I highly recommend World Education Services for they have a user-friendly platform for a hassle-free process. They were able to anticipate the client's concern and issues to provide accessible solutions and answer. They have outstanding service for me because you will always be updated with the status of your application on time. The process is really fast as soon as they received all the required documents submitted. I really appreciate their high quality level of service.

Original review: July 3, 2022

Though there were some complications on the documents I sent to WES for them to evaluate and caused some delays. But the customer service team along with their supervisor did an excellent job to help escalate my documents and the evaluation was done on time. Despite some of the negative reviews on WES, I personally had a good experience with WES and if you are applying for colleges in US/Canada for undergraduate or graduate programs. This is still one of the better choices to get your transcripts evaluate.

Original review: July 3, 2022

I am over the moon having my credentials evaluated from WES just within 22 days (courier time excluded) which was dated 20/07/2022. What is more, they have a wonderful update and tracking system throughout the process.

Original review: July 2, 2022

I was given quick and adequate information about the progress of my application, WES is very accurate with timing specified and of impeccable services. I was properly carried along about my application.

Original review: July 2, 2022

I loved the experience with WES and for sure I’ll recommend it, the process is very easy and response time is AMAZING!! I was really concerned about the response time and the required documents, but everything went very smoothly as well as professionally. Go ahead and use WES services always!!

Original review: July 1, 2022

My experience with World education Service has been a great one. I received my evaluation report within a very reasonable time. What impressed me is the ability to track progress of the application until they provide the report.

Original review: June 30, 2022

I highly recommend WES for credential evaluation. Had a smooth transaction with them from the beginning until the end. The process is so simple. You won't have a hard time figuring it out. They also have an app where you can track the status of your application. It's very easy to understand. And to add, the customer service is very good.

World Education Services Company Information