4.7/5 (306 ratings)

About World Education Services

World Education Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?

Original review: June 23, 2022

I am very happy with the WES ECA services. I got my report in just 34 days which is a great thing. I was getting frequent mails from WES about my Application status which helped me a lot to have a track of my Courier. Indeed WES is best for ECA...

Original review: June 18, 2022

With 1st-time endeavor with WES, I can vouch for the fact that they are highly efficient in performing ECA. My ECA was completed in an month time, which I believe could be one of the fastest TAT ever! Notwithstanding, the experience was very satisfying!

Original review: June 16, 2022

It was a very good experience. I was expecting that it would take a little longer due to pandemic and backlog. However within just 14 days my evaluation was completed. Application is very user friendly and they update the status so quickly there that I didn’t need to chase anything. Thank you.

Original review: June 15, 2022

The whole process for evaluation took less than a fortnight and was seamless. I did use the WES app to track the process and upload documents, which was extremely user friendly. Satisfied with the whole process and timeline commitments.

Original review: June 14, 2022

My experience with WES has been great. My evaluation report was received on time. Although, I thought it could take a little longer depending on my location, Ghana. Overall, I am extremely satisfied and in a position to recommend their services to my colleagues.

Original review: June 12, 2022

It took less than a week from submitting my South African degree transcripts and to receive a very detailed report from WES. Best of all was all the updates on the APP. I knew exactly what was required from me and also where my evaluation was with the process at all times. I am extremely impressed and will most definitely, without a doubt, recommend their services in future.

Original review: June 10, 2022

I was very happy to receive my evaluation result very quickly. I highly recommend World Education Services (WES) to all my colleagues and friends here in the India and abroad. It really helps a lot for better career growth and job opportunities in abroad. Thank you very much!

Original review: June 10, 2022

I am from India and I was applying for higher education, the university asked my Indian grades to be converted to the US scale to proceed with the admission. I chose WES and the experience has been great.

Things I Liked
- Website design and layout.
- All required info mentioned is clear.
- Tie-up with / able to recognise Indian colleges.
- Immediate status updates on the application both via email and mobile app.
- Evaluation report is done in 3 days and the same day delivered to the university.

- ICAP plan to store our evaluation and get a badge via credly to link it to social media like LinkedIn.

Things I would like them to improve / dislikes
- Even though the help center is good, but its FAQ style.
- We need a customer support chat window as competitors like ECS and IEE provide 24/7.
- Phone support is good, but some agents need training while handling international clients as English is not our first language.
- I called thrice and in that 2nd agent (guy) was not that pleasant to talk to (felt like condescending tone) but the women agents were good.
- It would be great if you could provide call support for evaluation-related queries as the current support team are not aware of some questions and I was asked to submit a form.
- I asked my query via submitting the form, but the resolution was not satisfactory.
- The mobile app was great, but it was having performance issues and getting stuck on IOS.

- Fees were a bit on the higher side, it would be great if you have lower fees at least for students going for higher education as they are already short on funds.

PS: For those who graduated from NIT Bhopal, even though WES mentions they need official documents in a sealed envelope, our college can send Transcripts to WES electronically (I think via email), so please contact COE to send them accordingly for a faster process and avoiding to pay for the postal fee.

Original review: June 10, 2022

WES has been very helpful in getting my certificates evaluated. The procedures were easy and user-friendly. I could follow up about updates at every stage. They are professionals in providing quality service. Thank you. Highly recommended.

Original review: June 7, 2022

It is excellent. It was easy, convenient, quick, satisfactory, genuine. Happy with the service. Provided good service. No follow ups required. Happened timely. Highly recommended to all. Thank you for providing certification timely.

Original review: June 7, 2022

Process was Smooth and very user friendly. WES completes their part very quickly. Submitting our documents plays major role in the process. App's UI is also very well designed and user friendly. Got my Evaluation results within a week of document submission.

Original review: June 6, 2022

World Education Services provided me an amazing experience throughout the process of my educational assessment. They were very responsive and professional and I really loved it. Highly recommended! ❤️

Original review: June 6, 2022

Good morning everybody. Today I'm so happy to remark that my evaluation is finished. In fact I was been waiting for that since 2019 the delay was due to my own fault because I didn't provide the whole document required but WES in their desire to satisfy their customers they contact themselves my University, so I'm grateful for that. Today I get my Certification "Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada" before the time the offered.

Original review: June 1, 2022

I was very happy to receive my evaluation result in just 7 days! I highly recommend World Education Services (WES) to all my colleagues and friends here in the Philippines and abroad. Thank you and more power!

Original review: June 1, 2022

The entire process of WES has been very easy to comprehend and follow. The website showed me the process of approaching my University and shared the direct link too. My overall experience has been very easy and happy. WES is a very good and quick platform to achieve your education evaluation.

Original review: June 1, 2022

With 1st-time endeavor with WES, I can vouch for the fact that they are highly efficient in performing ECA. My ECA was completed in one day which I believe could be one of the fastest TAT ever! Off course, my educational credentials were from a recognized B-School in the US which affirms genuineness and subsequently fewer complications. Notwithstanding, the experience was very satisfying!

Original review: June 1, 2022

I applied for ECA and got them done smoothly and in a given time frame. The requirements are defined and guided, the app updated the status and was helpful to keep the track of and easy to use and mailers were on time and updated the same.

Original review: June 1, 2022

Excellent service provided, the whole process was seamless and guided/notified appropriately on each steps to complete the review of education document. The mobile app has added benefits and related information/updates were given on timely basis.

Original review: May 31, 2022

Original review: May 31, 2022

Registration, documentation required, tracking everything was just so easy. It's like it's just a click away. You can track the status on WES app which is the most satisfying thing. It was comparatively quick also.

Original review: May 30, 2022

I recently got my credentials evaluated by WES and the entire process was smooth. The process was relatively fast, and they carry you along during the entire process. It is easy to check the status of your evaluation, and they let you know if additional information is required.

Original review: May 30, 2022

I just did an evaluation with WES Canada and I 100% recommend it to all that intend to evaluate their credentials. I got my evaluation within 3 days and I was shocked. I also had an issue on a document and I inform the customer service using the contact form. The issue was resolved within 2 days. WES can be trusted, dependable and highly reliable.

Original review: May 30, 2022

I had a great experience with WES Canada. They are very efficient with good communication and proactive in service delivery. They are very helpful throughout my journey of credential verification application, the website is user-friendly and easy to understand. I got both electronic copy and the paper documents. Thumbs up!!!

Original review: May 29, 2022

I applied for the educational credential service in WES. The steps are clear and concise. Showed on website that I easily understood what should I do after settling the payment. Besides, WES has the connections with many colleges and universities including my university. So, my evaluation result was released so fast and I can take the next step for my application for working visa of Canada. Moreover, the charge of service is not too expensive and in general I think everyone should be affordable.

On the other hand, this was not my experience and was my friend's experience. I have never used the customer service of WES since I have not needed to use it up to now. He told me the reply time of customer service was a little bit long so he thinks that should be improved. All in all, I am very satisfied to the service of WES. I will choose it if I will need to conduct the education credential in the future. Of course, I will recommend my friends choosing it if they need the relevant service.

Original review: May 28, 2022

WES is very efficient, they reviewed my profile and documents very fast, less than a week took them to finish the evaluation, so I have my certification "Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada" before the time they offered.

Original review: May 18, 2022

World Education Services was recommended to me by my agent as the fastest institution to release results within 45 days upon receipt of the required credentials from my school. I was expecting for a couple of weeks to hear a feedback from WES, and to my surprise, a day after they received my document, WES contacted me about the much-needed result. Furthermore, the WES website and mobile app are both easy to navigate. All information, including the step-by-step process are clearly stated and straightforward. I would definitely go for WES should I require another credential evaluation in the future. A highly recommended team.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I felt happy with service provided by World Education Services in ECA evaluation, they responds very quick if you have any queries, it took very less time to complete evaluation and saved lot of time for me. Completely satisfied with quality of service provided by WES.

Original review: May 18, 2022

WES evaluating systems is reliable fast and good at the services they provide. I got my credentials evaluated without getting in contact with customer service as the App was self explanatory and their emailing system was reliable at providing at every stage your evaluation has gotten to. I strongly recommend their services for your credentials evaluation.

Original review: May 2, 2022

It gave all the instructions clearly so that the process was clearly understood. The steps are very clear that anyone can complete confidently and securely without any hassle. The App also is very informative and user friendly. It provided the necessary updates. Document tracking service is very useful to the user to ensure that the documents have been received at the WES. Highly recommended service.

Original review: April 26, 2022

WES has my high school transcript for over four months now and has not evaluated it. I have confirmed the arrival of the transcript at WES in December 2021. I called WES several times to determine the status of the evaluation. I have also emailed WES repeatedly to resolve the situation. WES's Customer Service only responds that WES is "working on" the evaluation. Apparently my file is on hold until they hear back from the institution where I completed my high school. However, they refuse to tell me what email they sent my paper work, or who they contacted at the institution. There is no way to follow up on it, which makes me believe that they have never contacted the institution. I missed a whole school semester over this issue and I still don't have the evaluation. I cannot apply for the next semester until I have it. Please check their reviews at Yelp. If I had seen those reviews, I would have avoid their services, especially this review:

"WARNING: Do *not* use the services of World Education Services (WES) unless you have no other alternative and months of time to waste. Be aware that WES may not review your educational credentials in time to meet your application deadlines for college/university admission or employment, and that customer service is minimal to non-existent. As of this writing (December 2021), the Better Business Bureau has issued a warning about World Education Services, noting that WES is the subject of ongoing complaints for failing to provide services in a timely manner. WES warrants immediate investigation by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, the New York State Attorney General and other organizations that investigate and prosecute consumer fraud."

World Education Services Company Information