4.8/5 (303 ratings)

About World Education Services

World Education Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2022

I approached World Education Services (WES) for getting my educational credentials verified. The process was simple and hassle free. I created the account, submitted documents and got my report in very short time (less than two weeks after submission). The website and App of WES is very user friendly and is always updated. I really thank WES for this valuable efforts.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

I used WES for my credential evaluation & it has proven helpful, the service provided by WES is extremely professional. For ** Students I would like to share that make sure you understand how to send your academic transcripts & certificates properly to ensure a smoother process. I had few glitches sending my transcripts to WES but with thorough research I was able to send my transcripts & get my report evaluated. The process is fairly simple & has to be only followed as it is. Good luck everyone. :)

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

I applied to validate my training. The whole process was very easy and responses were quick, payment was just as easy. They give you updates throughout the process, from application to validation. All the information you need is on their website so I never had to phone or email them directly, the instructions are clear and easy to follow. Thank you for such good service!!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

I applied for my B Tech equivalent. The whole process was very easy. Each and every updates are notified through the app so we can easily follow up. They responses very fast. Thank you for such Great Service.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

First, I didn't expect the quickness of the report delivery. I read people complaining about delay in their report but mine was so fast. I love this competence. Every instruction is well simplify. Thank you WES for making my application process stress free.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2022

World Education Services is a fast and secure way to get your qualification assessed. Everything is crystal clear, means no need to ask anyone about how the process flows. In addition, efficient and on time response is another plus.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

I approached World Educational Service (WES) for getting my educational credentials verified. The process was simple and hassle free. I created the account, submitted documents and got my report in very short time (less than two weeks after submission). The website and App of WES is very user friendly and is always updated. I really thank WES for this valuable job which will help me for applying my PR for Canada.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

I had done my credential evaluation through WES. I am very much delighted to recommend to all professionals as process is so simple and easily accessible. Website will provide you all information along with time frame to complete the process. I got my services completed as per agreed timelines.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

My overall experience with WES was satisfying. I had no problems with the app and the customer service. My evaluation was faster than expected. As soon as they got all required documents they got right to it. Excellent.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

I applied to have my education validated. The whole process was very easy, and the responses were fast, paying was just as easy. They give you updates throughout the process from applying to validation. All the information you require is on their website, so I never had to phone or email them direct, the instructions are clear and easy to follow. Thank you for such Great Service!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

We engaged WES to authenticate my son's high school credentials from Costa Rica. The instructions were clear. Getting the documents authenticated was somewhat difficult, which is actually a good thing because it instills the confidence that the service is valid and thorough in its evaluations. Ultimately, the report we received was excellent/accurate and my son is ready to move to the next stage of his career.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

I got professional support in evaluation. WES is very strict in quality. WES is brilliantly globalizing the world. WES is revolutionizing the system of the world for becoming more closer. The billions of people

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

From start to the end of the evaluation process, I was well informed of what is happening and what is needed from me, the electronic transfer of result from schools also help reduce the process time. WES also have adequate FAQ section to make the process easier. Kudos

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

My experience with WES was great. Their website is highly user friendly and they kept updating me about the whole process. My report was made available on time. They are highly reliable and I am happy with my report.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

WES experience was very Good, It took minimal time to evaluate and to provide the results. I am happy with the services. Thank You WES.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

I am happy to say that I finally have finished the process! I had started the process and Covid hit and everything was at a stand still! :( I could not get anything from the Institution and WES could not do anything to help even though I had started the paperwork. I tried calling a few times, but to no avail. I completed everything this week and I am just glad it happened. I do have to hand it to WES for completing everything earlier than expected, for answering a few questions when I needed a human and for helping me through the easy and user friendly online process. Thank you. :)

Original review: Nov. 14, 2022

I used WES services for Canadian equivalence certificate, I processed my documents via WES for my degree attestation, entire process was smooth, I could process the online payment from my country, authorities in my country knew the process, I had my documents evaluated as per Canadian education Standards, overall a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2022

WES helped me a lot to get me towards a better future in a foreign country. I can now use my education on its full value in foreign country with an evaluation certificate which describes the value of my education as per the country where I am residing.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2022

I would like to appreciate World Education Services in all aspects. I experienced a prompt response to my queries. They guided me throughout my application process. I also earned a badge which will be helpful in increasing my profile visibility.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

The experience with WES Was excellent. They kept updating me from start to finish and they never disappointed with the timelines. My report was ready on the date they had pledged. Issues I had with some double payments were resolved and a refund made.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

Overall experience with WES is great and I also recommend to people to evaluate your credentials with WES. They done before deadline and the customer service is very responsive. I worried due to Canadian weather and courier company how they will arrives, but WES organization is really very systemic.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

Hi, WES is definitely a platform for candidates willing to evaluate their academics with the USA standards or global. Kudos to the departments at WES for their work and efforts. Besides the time it took for respective teams to begin my process; of course it depends on the flow and people available. I am overall satisfied and happy for my experience with WES. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

It was a great experience with the WES ECA process, the whole process is well organized and easy to track the status of the application. The entire process is quite fast and there were no delays from the WES side.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

My experience was highly satisfying. I got the services delivered faster than I thought. The electronic report was ready even before the stipulated time and it helped me progress with my application. Well done WES!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

During my evaluation I was informed throughout every steps. The number of documents needed were made known to me and I am satisfied with the evaluation report also. I recommend WES to everyone. Thank you

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

The service delivery is above board. There is optimum confidentiality of your work. The timelines given are achievable and results sent to recipients within time. The service is world class. The customer care is also top notch.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

The experience with WES has been very satisfactory. Both the website and the app are super intuitive and the process has been designed to be as easy as possible. 100% recommended if you are interested in an international evaluation of your degrees.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

The WES is excellent service provider for ECA service and team is so cooperative and mobile application is awesome to track the exact status of application, strongly recommended and overall performance is tremendous. Cheers. Vasu Krishna, Oman.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

I am very much delighted to say that my experience with WES went smoothly. The report was very accurate and came before the defined timeframe. The website was user-friendly and their customer service was also very good.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

The experience was very good with WES as it took hardly 3-4 days to generate the final report after all the documents were submitted. I never had to call or mail them for any query. Everything was very smooth.

World Education Services Company Information