4.7/5 (369 ratings)

About World Education Services

World Education Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

Highly professional. Within few days after evaluation, I received a copy of the official evaluation. It was awesome. WES remains the best. Good website for evaluating your credentials. My report was completed on time. I am satisfied with WES service and recommend it to all people who need their educational degree to be assessed. I made a correct choice & it was the best part of my immigration process. Thank you to World Education Services, I strongly recommend prospective candidate to engage WES for your credential evaluation needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you….

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

WES is a great service to evaluate the ECA. It is fast. WES does a super-fast job in evaluation of document once it reaches there within a week. I will recommend everyone to use WES and specifically use their mobile application as it will notify you faster than the emails.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

WES completed the entire process in an extremely short timeline. WES also reduced the hassle for me to arrange transcripts for my Bachelor's Degree. The updates were provided at each and every step from their app helped me in keeping track of my application.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

WES exceeded my expectations as regards evaluating my credentials. The process was so smooth and customer service responded to my online request swiftly. Surprisingly, My ECA report was completed in few days.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

At the beginning I thought it would take a long time to finish the process and to get the WES credential evaluation done because of the pandemic. But, I was greatly surprised when it took only a week to receive my electronic evaluation. Thank you very much WES for keeping me informed all the time about the status of my process. It made me feel very confidence working with you.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

If I could give them a zero star, I would because, this company has tormented my life to the highest that I don't even know where to begin. It all started around December, I mailed out my original certificates to this company with the intention that mail gets there on or before 23rd, of December, 2021. After couple days I went to the website to make the payment as directed by a customer service lady, I went to the website I saw an indication that says do not mail your original certificate. I was shocked, I said oh my gosh I had just mailed out my original certificate documents, before I read this indication, because other companies always require original certificate for evaluation and that was why I thought is applicable to them as well, then on the 27th, of December.

I called and they told me that they received one document, mind you inside the envelope that I mailed on 21 of December has 4 documents inside, 2 original certificate results one affidavit of support and a scratch card that was required, I was told that they received the affidavit of support, so what happened to the rest of the documents that I mailed out in the same envelope. Even if they're not returning them to me as they said, how about evaluating them so that I could move on.

So I have been calling the company every single day to the point I spoke to the supervisor and I spoke to the manager Nina all of them are telling me the same story, the same story that is not helping me in any form. Your case has been escalated, what does that even mean. This is a way of ruining people's life and wasting people's time. I wish could be straightforward so that I can think of plan B. The manager Nina, tried to make a treat statement, she said, "We will Email you what will happen by you sending us an original document."

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

The whole evaluation process took much shorter to complete than I had previously expected. This is because I felt the covid situation will make it so long but fortunately for me it turned the other way round.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

I was nervous at first because I am not sure if the WES website is legit although I got their website through other Filipino people who are already in Canada (by reviewing their vlogs on how to process our academic/education credentials) and have done processing their credentials. It worth my time and money. Thank you WES!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

I completed my Doctoral Degree from one of the premier Indian Universities, I wanted to get Canadian equivalence for the purpose of migration to Canada. I took the service of WES for the same purpose, after submission of all documents needed by WES, I got assessment report within three days of my submission. I was awestruck when I saw their email stating that my report was ready. Great Service!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

I completely satisfied when I got my result from WES, I thought it's hard but quite easy to follow WES's directions. And it's more easily when I use app to see my processing on it, very clear and on time. Thank you very much.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I had a very smooth and hassle-free experience with WES. They sent regular updates and reminders to ensure there was minimum churn. The website has detailed out all the steps succinctly and it's easy to follow. WES also completed the evaluation within a week's time. Very grateful for this seamless experience, thank you.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

First time when I heard that I need to do ECA using WES, I was little skeptical about the ease of the process and time that it might take. WES had digital tie up with my university & and provided me with the option to get my ECA done electronically. Once I submitted my transcript records with the university it just took 2-3 days for them to send the electronic records to WES & for WES to validate and send approval to the interested parties. I was stunned with the fact that it just happened in a matter of days. I am yet to receive the hard copy via courier but I am extremely happy with the online process.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

WES does a horrible job with communicating with their clients. They do not read my emails and reply using generic summary of my account which lists what documents were or not accepted. When I tried to explain to them what it is going on, they would resend the previous email without answering to any of my questions. They claim that WES does not accept "student book" but my university does not have and never mailed them a student book. WES received an official transcript from my university in Poland and they called it a "student book". Student book is called "indeks" and it was never mailed to WES. Moreover, I submitted my diploma certificate translation and they never updated it and it kept showing "not received". Whenever I emailed them or called them and said that the translation is there under my account with all the submitted documents, they never acknowledged that and never replied anything about this.

I used Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) in 2001 and 2004 and they did an amazing and quick job. Unfortunately, they have a 10 year retention period. Anyhow, if you want smoother process without hassles and loosing your sleep over it, DO NOT use WES! **. I am not sure what made me to use WES this time but after all my efforts, tons of money and time spent on trying to communicate with them to explain that they had everything they needed, I canceled my request and gave up. Avoid at all cost! It will save you a lot of hassle.

Aneta

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

I am extremely satisfied with WES ECA and overall services. It takes few simple steps to complete the ECA within fastest time. The mobile app is very convenient and and overall status is very transparent to have update at any step. I suggest and wish to complete your ECA form WES.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

I'm Anamul from Bangladesh. I did my graduate degree assessment electrically. It expected to assess subsequent to presenting all necessary archives just 5 days. Presently I'm cheerful and fulfilled on my assessment. WES did it so rapidly. I might want to demand to online agreement framework to contact straightforwardly through Email or WhatsApp. At last I would prescribe everybody to do your assessment through WES. Much obliged WES.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

Received the report before expected time of delivery. I was a very good experience with WES. I did not contact WES via call or email, because they delivery the work before expected time. Website is very easy & user friendly. Mobile App is very good feature where I can track my application while traveling. Overall a very good experience.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

World Education Service is an academic and scientific service company, which is very professional, reliable, and service-oriented. I will work with it in the future and recommend you to work with it to get support in admission and immigration.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Reading some of the reviews and requirements seemed like a hassle just to get my ECA. I can assure you, contrary to what is written on the internet and social media the entire process, communication, mobile app and customer service are all simply straightforward and within 10 days I obtained my ECA..Ten days factoring in the courier to send my transcript in the first place. 5 star and accurate service.. Wishing everyone the very best.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

I have used WES for evaluating my transcript to send it to universities. WES provided an excellent service and their step by step process narrated online, helped me to do this. This has been done without contacting them over phone not even once. Their response to email is also very good.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

Finally, after nearly two months of waiting, WES provided me with my evaluation. It was pretty straightforward for them to comprehend the University of Mumbai's criterion for Bachelor's of Architecture degree assessment, but GOD knows why they took so long. The phone customer support was the worst. I waited for hours... literally hours... till the agent hung up. My suggestion to WES is that you please attend long-distance calls because the applicant needs to stay awake all night owing to the timezone difference. Please do not hung up because not only time but money is also involved in such matter. Anyways, Thank you for finally understanding the situation and evaluating the degree.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

WES is a great service to evaluate the ECA it is fast. WES does a super-fast job in evaluation of document once it reaches there within a week. I will recommend everyone to use WES and specifically use their mobile application as it will notify you faster than the emails.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

Received the report before expected time of delivery. All my queries were resolved by the consultant regarding WES evaluation. Very friendly environment in uploading the documents for verification and tracking the status of application. Thank you for your valuable support and service in my credential evaluation process.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

My credential evaluation experience makes me sure that the World Education Services establishment WES has been doing a great job for choosing qualified experts, and for developing the easiest website. They do a great job of choosing qualified experts and customer services to run this establishment, I would just like to recommend the WES services.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

As an international student looking to apply for grad school in the United States, I can confidently say that I am impressively satisfied with WES' services on my transcript evaluation from start to finish. The ease with navigating information on the website, payment and meeting up with the stated deadline is noteworthy. I unapologetically recommend WES for other international students.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

The overall process is very easy and simple. User friendly interface and website update the status in timely manner. Simple document required and forms available on website is easy to fill by the applicant. All the steps involved in the process is convenient for the everyone.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I’m delighted to share my experience with WES. I received my online ECA report in as less as 6 days. I have BS in Civil Engineering degree from Pakistan and I got 4 years Bachelors Canadian equivalency. Extremely satisfied with the evaluation. Highly recommended!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I heard that the process can take up to 4 months, but once I connected and sent my credentials for evaluation to WES, the whole process took only a month and was painless. I am very happy with the overall service provided by WES.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

Awesome experience. Expected time was 35 business days but got the evaluation report in just 8 working days. Extremely happy to have such a professional and quick response. Really appreciated. Happy to see electronic copy so not worried about delivery of hard copy. :)

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

I was expecting delivery to take up to a month, as indicated by an email sent by them. However, to my surprise, I received my evaluation a day after. Very quick, efficient world-class services. I would highly recommend!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

Easy to access website. Friendly user phone app. Keep me updated. Customer Services responded to queries and concerns. Very convenient in process. Happy and satisfied for my TOR evaluation. Thank you WES!

World Education Services Company Information