2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.25/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

World Education Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

I applied for a credit assessment of my academic records for the purpose of immigration. I loved the smoothness of the process and the promptness of the team at WES in responding to my questions despite staff shortage due to the pandemic. Back in 2012, I had done a credit assessment with WES (US) for attending university. However, my current assessment was for immigrating to Canada and I had to create an account with WES (Canada).

For a complete assessment, I also had to transfer my US report to my current evaluation. I was worried that the transfer would take long and there could be some hiccups. But it went smooth like a hot knife through butter. All I had to do was email the customer support requesting a transfer. During the process, I must have emailed customer support at least 5 times and I received responses within a few days with detailed explanations of the resolution. The fact that I didn't have to call anyone and could get the process done with minimum to no hassle is fabulous. And once again, this was during the peak of the pandemic. I am a delighted customer of WES and would recommend anyone requiring a credit assessment to try their services.

Original review: July 11, 2020

My WES experience was overall satisfactory. It was easy to understand the required documents and the online application was simple. There were a couple of points which detracted, a little, from the WES merits. The first: WES has mentioned that due to Coronavirus, electronic delivery of the documents is possible. Excellent! However, when my university emailed the documents, the initial response by WES was that they had not received any package. After a few days, I witnessed in my page that they are processing a package. A little disappointing, but not heart-breaking.

Second, this is the first website where it is so difficult to find an email-address for asking the necessary questions, at least for individuals, like me, who are somehow clumsy when it comes to finding information. It was on Saturday or Sunday that I tried to contact WES, but when I opened the contact page, there was not any information. WES could clearly mention that our page is closed on the holidays, but the information was vague and a little confusing to me. These were the only two negative points, but the time it took to send my evaluation was perfect. I am really glad I chose WES.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: July 4, 2020

My experience with WES to get international certificate of my education degree was amazing. Especially in Covid period. I have sent all document by DHL even after seen on site due to covid all new request will remains pending. I was wary when DHL acknowledged the delivery after while several retries. But I could not find any reference update on site regarding reception of my documents. I called first time after hard retries and waiting about 30 minutes on phone hopefully I have enough balance to persist online for such international call.

The customer care told me it's normal during covid period and soon I can get response within 20 days. My mail was received according to DHL one month ago my call. I was worry I used mail. I was talking about Canada Center but the mail answer me that all paper documents process is suspended. No paper is touched from match and it's normal to wait.

I called again customer care center and hopefully this second time the guy confirmed that I should wait until the process of checking paper documents will continue again. Sure no need to panic. I have trusted the guy and waited notification by mail saying all is back to order as before covid. Just little time all my Documentation was validated and got daily tracking progress notification by application. Thank you to WES efficiency and good luck for me for new opportunities in canada. I like consideration of WES to all my complaints. Thank you for all.

Original review: March 2, 2020

When I decided to embarked on the process of using World Education Services for the evaluation of my credentials, I thought it's going to take a very long time to have my report ready. Prior to this, I had consult friends and social media platforms to seek public opinions on their experience with World Education Services. Most people attested to the facts that they are the most reliable and efficient organization to deal with.

A trial of their services gave me a overview of how sweet and amazing the service delivery process of World Education Services can be. My decision was informed by the wonderful experience I had when I made a request for the change of my postal code and the successful conclusion of my credentials evaluation report, the issue I raised was resolved on time and my report delivered to me within the scheduled time, It's simply amazing how detailed their feedback mechanism was as I had no course to be worried.

I have been recommending World Education Services to my colleagues and friends who intend to embark on this exercise, and if you are thinking of evaluating your credentials to further your education abroad or to apply for a permanent residency in Canadian, then think no more, as World Education Services is simply the best place to go. Thank You.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

The experience provided me the opportunity to learn and also share learning with my friends and colleagues at work to find time and enroll for the WES verification. When I viewed the detailed verified document on the school I am applying to in the US (Fordham Graduate School of Art and Sciences), it is so analytical in the certification which provided me the view to believe in the authenticity of the process and while time was a great essence. Although at some point I was denied admission in my first entry due to my delay in submitting my WES verification report. This is one of my learning experience, that I share with my colleagues to always take the evaluation before seeking for admission so they don't get caught up with time constraint.

Another beautify experience was the point you have to send request form to your school to generate report and send to WES. The form printed and sent to the school was well understood which was one of my worries. But apparently, my school have been involved in the process for a while which also made it much more easy. Overall method and feedback mechanism was fantastic during the process. At any instance I have issues, I quickly refer to the web-page for clarification which I got.

I wish to recommend WES that;

1. WES set up regional centers in countries to be able to expand her scope of coverage and making it closer to the people.
      2. That the centers will partner with schools to organize conferences, symposium about other products which I will be very happy to see WES services grow to such a dynamic and viable academic system that brings education and career development closer to the people.
      3. To develop a framework for an exchange learning tour programme.

4. WES developing to be able to roll out a viable academic institution with affiliation to university that are open to partnership and collaboration.

I hereby appreciate the management and team of evaluators doing such a great work.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

Overall it was smooth except for a small glitch that till the end it showed pending documents and the next day all documents were accepted and approved. I did not get the reply on my email whether they received my Bachelors degree. But overall excellent!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I am extremely satisfied with the WES Services with respect to the time it took for my evaluation to complete, the ease with which I applied for my evaluation and the understandability of the guidelines provided on the website. However, I am a bit disappointed with the results of my credential evaluation. The level of education of the exams that I passed to attain my ACCA membership is actually equivalent to a UK Master's degree. However, according to my WES evaluation results, my ACCA membership certificate is equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor's degree.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I want to thank WES through this review for the quick service provided. It took just two weeks for the entire process to complete even during this pandemic. I was earlier told by many that it used to take 3 months at least but I am extremely happy to receive the review in such a short time.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

Challenge I faced - I chose Western Union (WU) to pay for an ECA report. However, due to lack of clear instructions on WU's website, I accidentally chose 'pay as student' instead of 'pay as someone else'. This created the WES reference number right away but the payment did not go through. Clear instructions on what happens when you select either of the options would have saved me 3 days.

Overall experience - Clean layout, has all the information you need that avoids confusion. I had a great experience using both WES app and the website, although the website has more detailed information compared to the app. The app allowed me to check the status of my application at any time. Even for a first time user like myself the information and guidelines provided were succinct and I didn't have to refer any information source outside of WES website to understand the process.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I sent my degrees to WES for evaluation, although It took quite some time for my school to send my degree through courier services because of pandemic. But WES response was completely awesome and mind blowing, their mobile app is another great source of help during the whole process.

World Education Services Company Information