2. Miscellaneous

4.7/5 (408 ratings)

About World Education Services

World Education Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

The WES credential evaluation has been a great experience and it went completely smooth throughout the process. The journey of my application started on 14th September 2021, on which I sent the courier using DHL and it reached within following 3 business days to WES, that means WES received all of my documents on 16th September 2021.

I was under the impression that it will take at least months to receive the response from WES with completed report, but it received the response only within two weeks, that is I received the WES completed evaluation report on 30th September 2021 itself. I am extremely satisfied with their service and they have been notifying with each step of their evaluation on the WES website which was highly helpful to track down the evaluation status.

Therefore, I would highly recommend everyone to educate yourself with correct procedure to be followed as instructed on WES website and there would not be any hold-ups or disappointment in the evaluation process, only if the documents are precise as they have been mentioned in document requirements page linked with your institution and eventually, the final completed report can be received at the earliest from them.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

I got my ECA report done in just 1 day after submitting all my documents to WES and after all transcripts reached and accepted at WES. One of my universities sent the transcripts by electronic method (Symbiosis) and one (IGNOU) used the services of India Post. As I had applied for Canadian equivalency report, I was needed to instruct my University to send the transcripts to the Canadian address of WES.

Due to pandemic’s resurgence in India, the flights to Canada were not operational because of the Canadian government's ban on flights from India. So I contacted WES over email and asked if the transcripts can be sent to US address of WES. They responded quickly (next day) and allowed me to do this. After this response they also emailed me again to let me send the transcripts on my own also, instead of the requirement that University must send the transcripts. Finally, my University sent the documents to US address of US on 18 Aug 2021 which were delivered there on 8 Sept 2021.

I emailed them on 14 sept 2021 to acknowledge the reception and acceptance of the same. They responded on 17 sept 2021 mentioning that documents were received and were under review. On 21 sept 2021, they told me that all the required documents were received to prepare my evaluation report, and estimated completion is 30 days. But to my surprise, it was completed the next day itself on 22 sept 2021. My Canadian equivalency report shows that my Indian degree and diploma were equivalent to a Canadian degree and diploma, i.e. same in both countries.

Overall, application process was smooth, no issues in payment with my credit card, uploading documents was easy, document requirements were explained on the website very clearly, customer service was quick and satisfying. One more thing, I was unable to raise a query during the weekend from their website because this service remains disabled during weekend. I am extremely satisfied with their services.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

When I was doing research about which organization to use for the evaluation of my education, I came across a few but WES was much recommended above others. Guided by that, I confidently went into WES website and created my account on 15 August, made my payment on 19 Aug and downloaded my documents. My two universities emailed my transcripts to WES and within four days, my report was completed. Although the third university was taking long to submit my transcript, I phoned and emailed WES about my challenges, my enquiry was handled satisfactorily. I was advised to do the upgrade on my account for my other qualification to be evaluated as well at a very small fee.

I get updates on the WES APP on the status of my application, I am now waiting for my university to send the transcript to WES and I know as soon as WES gets it, my report will be completed ASAP. I experienced peace of mind with WES, they made it feel like they are just around the corner, but they are very far away from and I am in South Africa. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND WES TO ANYONE for the evaluation of their educational qualifications.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Good Evening, It was a really wonderful, experience with WES. Everything was so well explained and was made easy. Every step of the way there was in built help available. Actually, it was faster than I thought. Only one thing that really gave me problem was the payment method. None of my Credit/Debit Card worked. I had to run to the Bank for my payment as it was through Western Union but I didn't have to go to Western Union (because it was mentioned in the instruction letter, NOT to go Western Union but rather go to my Bank). There was an issue of reliability because of the third party beneficiary involvement.

It would have been much easier if just like Online Shopping our Credit or Debit Card would have had worked. Though the option to pay from Credit or Debit was very much there but none of them worked. If the Card option was not supported then why anyone would even keep this option over there. Also, there was not the option to direct email or Online Chatbot for encountered problem sharing. I was searching and searching to write my problem in regards with the payment issues, but there was none. I couldn't call because of my professional engagement in work and as well as the time differences.

Moreover, Earlier I had been told the certain amount to transfer CAD $ 305, I transferred somehow the amount then later I had been asked to pay CAD $7.00. It is most difficult task to pay, if the Credit or Debit Card would have worked then I would have paid then and there. The Bank doesn't not transfer such a amount like CAD $7.00. I want to pay the rest amount i.e. CAD $7.00 but I don't know how. I had asked my Indian Bank to pay but still they are in dilemma as well. So, therefore, you are requested to kindly make the payment method easier at the earliest. Thanking you.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Having my master degree evaluated within a week is what highlights my satisfactory experience with WES. Electronic documents submission is super smooth and fast (my university has established relations with WES and therefore they were able to send the transcript electronically). I also loved the fact that you can upgrade the report at any time (from immigration purposes to study purposes). I did not like the fact that my university has to submit the transcript and I had to submit the certificate myself. This point was not clear to me until I called the customer service. It is either my university submits everything or I submit everything. Regardless of the reason of behind this separation of responsibilities. It was not clear to me that it is my responsibility to submit the certificate. Shipping the evaluation report to me was also super fast (but pricey).

One thing was annoying is that the email notification arrives very late. For instance, while the WES website was already showing that my evaluation was complete and I can download the report, I received an email saying that your documents are under evaluation and soon to be completed. My overall experience with WES was extremely positive.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

I was expecting delivery to take up to a month, as indicated by an email sent by them. However, to my surprise, I received my evaluation a day after. Very quick, efficient world-class services. I would highly recommend!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

Easy to access website. Friendly user phone app. Keep me updated. Customer Services responded to queries and concerns. Very convenient in process. Happy and satisfied for my TOR evaluation. Thank you WES!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

It was a very pleasant experience, I thought that it would be very difficult and take months to get the evaluation and it was faster and easier than I thought. All the process was very easy to follow and I got my results faster than expected.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

The process from start to finish was seamless. I will use WES services over and over again. The response time for my application and verification was fast. I get update on the process on time and I could track my application.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

As a first time to do my education credential assessment through WES it was so easy. I don’t even encounter a difficulties creating and filling up the necessary information in the system. From start to the end of my application I find it manageable. And the result is so fast. Great job!

World Education Services Company Information