4.6/5 (286 ratings)

About World Education Services

World Education Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?

Original review: March 4, 2022

I applied to a University in the USA for my Ph.D. program through the SOPHAS system and as a requirement, I must do academic records evaluation by World Education Services (WES) the USA, ICAP. I created an account with WES and started the application in a simple and clear step-by-step process. WES was patient enough for me to raise the needed sum of money to pay for my academic records evaluation and subsequently received the WES REFERENCE NUMBER needed for my document for the evaluation. WES regularly updated me on the status of my application through my email and through my WES account for any information or action I needed to take. For example, after payment and receiving of the WES ref number, there was a little delay on my part to send my academic records (both certificate and transcript) to WES. WES sent me a message through my WES account that they were waiting for my document(s).

I thought sending my documents to the WES by the school(s) authority might delay the process for me as I was trying to meet the SOPHAS application deadline so I decided to send the hard copies I had by a courier using the required address given by WES; in a few days, I checked my WES account and my email, I was told the certificates were accepted but the transcripts were not accepted because the school authorities did not sign across or stamp across the envelope, No form was filled by the authorities as wanted by WES. Finally, I decided to send the documents to WES by the school's authorities electronically if they have an email with WES. This was successful and WES again send me a message through my WES and email accounts upon receipt of my academic records from the school(s).

In less than one week, WES send another message that my evaluation report was ready and sent to my recipient SOPHAS electronically a copy and sent to me. The evaluation process is faster than you may think if everything goes well on the part of the applicant. I am happy also to receive my digital badge awarded by WES as congratulation to me.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

The WES credential evaluation has been a great experience and it went completely smooth throughout the process. The journey of my application started on 14th September 2021, on which I sent the courier using DHL and it reached within following 3 business days to WES, that means WES received all of my documents on 16th September 2021.

I was under the impression that it will take at least months to receive the response from WES with completed report, but it received the response only within two weeks, that is I received the WES completed evaluation report on 30th September 2021 itself. I am extremely satisfied with their service and they have been notifying with each step of their evaluation on the WES website which was highly helpful to track down the evaluation status.

Therefore, I would highly recommend everyone to educate yourself with correct procedure to be followed as instructed on WES website and there would not be any hold-ups or disappointment in the evaluation process, only if the documents are precise as they have been mentioned in document requirements page linked with your institution and eventually, the final completed report can be received at the earliest from them.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

I got my ECA report done in just 1 day after submitting all my documents to WES and after all transcripts reached and accepted at WES. One of my universities sent the transcripts by electronic method (Symbiosis) and one (IGNOU) used the services of India Post. As I had applied for Canadian equivalency report, I was needed to instruct my University to send the transcripts to the Canadian address of WES.

Due to pandemic’s resurgence in India, the flights to Canada were not operational because of the Canadian government's ban on flights from India. So I contacted WES over email and asked if the transcripts can be sent to US address of WES. They responded quickly (next day) and allowed me to do this. After this response they also emailed me again to let me send the transcripts on my own also, instead of the requirement that University must send the transcripts. Finally, my University sent the documents to US address of US on 18 Aug 2021 which were delivered there on 8 Sept 2021.

I emailed them on 14 sept 2021 to acknowledge the reception and acceptance of the same. They responded on 17 sept 2021 mentioning that documents were received and were under review. On 21 sept 2021, they told me that all the required documents were received to prepare my evaluation report, and estimated completion is 30 days. But to my surprise, it was completed the next day itself on 22 sept 2021. My Canadian equivalency report shows that my Indian degree and diploma were equivalent to a Canadian degree and diploma, i.e. same in both countries.

Overall, application process was smooth, no issues in payment with my credit card, uploading documents was easy, document requirements were explained on the website very clearly, customer service was quick and satisfying. One more thing, I was unable to raise a query during the weekend from their website because this service remains disabled during weekend. I am extremely satisfied with their services.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

When I was doing research about which organization to use for the evaluation of my education, I came across a few but WES was much recommended above others. Guided by that, I confidently went into WES website and created my account on 15 August, made my payment on 19 Aug and downloaded my documents. My two universities emailed my transcripts to WES and within four days, my report was completed. Although the third university was taking long to submit my transcript, I phoned and emailed WES about my challenges, my enquiry was handled satisfactorily. I was advised to do the upgrade on my account for my other qualification to be evaluated as well at a very small fee.

I get updates on the WES APP on the status of my application, I am now waiting for my university to send the transcript to WES and I know as soon as WES gets it, my report will be completed ASAP. I experienced peace of mind with WES, they made it feel like they are just around the corner, but they are very far away from and I am in South Africa. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND WES TO ANYONE for the evaluation of their educational qualifications.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

Hi all. If you are looking for service to uplift your career certificate value, WES is the place for it specially on Canada migration. Believe me all the information is available in the site step by step so what you have to do is just follow them. Before you send the docs, carefully collect the information provided by WES expert panel on their site and this will cut down your questions load in mind. The service is unbelievable and I did it from myself without any third party assistance. WES is highly recommended for the Educational service as I experienced it.

Believe me, I was very nervousness on initially to get the service from the WES but do not worry about that as it's manifest their service. Additionally do not rush with them for asking update as they will update everything on our account as much as quickly. Every day keep log in to your account and look for update as what I do. Thank you very much WES team and appreciate your service.

Original review: May 18, 2022

World Education Services was recommended to me by my agent as the fastest institution to release results within 45 days upon receipt of the required credentials from my school. I was expecting for a couple of weeks to hear a feedback from WES, and to my surprise, a day after they received my document, WES contacted me about the much-needed result. Furthermore, the WES website and mobile app are both easy to navigate. All information, including the step-by-step process are clearly stated and straightforward. I would definitely go for WES should I require another credential evaluation in the future. A highly recommended team.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I felt happy with service provided by World Education Services in ECA evaluation, they responds very quick if you have any queries, it took very less time to complete evaluation and saved lot of time for me. Completely satisfied with quality of service provided by WES.

Original review: May 18, 2022

WES evaluating systems is reliable fast and good at the services they provide. I got my credentials evaluated without getting in contact with customer service as the App was self explanatory and their emailing system was reliable at providing at every stage your evaluation has gotten to. I strongly recommend their services for your credentials evaluation.

Original review: May 2, 2022

It gave all the instructions clearly so that the process was clearly understood. The steps are very clear that anyone can complete confidently and securely without any hassle. The App also is very informative and user friendly. It provided the necessary updates. Document tracking service is very useful to the user to ensure that the documents have been received at the WES. Highly recommended service.

Original review: April 26, 2022

WES has my high school transcript for over four months now and has not evaluated it. I have confirmed the arrival of the transcript at WES in December 2021. I called WES several times to determine the status of the evaluation. I have also emailed WES repeatedly to resolve the situation. WES's Customer Service only responds that WES is "working on" the evaluation. Apparently my file is on hold until they hear back from the institution where I completed my high school. However, they refuse to tell me what email they sent my paper work, or who they contacted at the institution. There is no way to follow up on it, which makes me believe that they have never contacted the institution. I missed a whole school semester over this issue and I still don't have the evaluation. I cannot apply for the next semester until I have it. Please check their reviews at Yelp. If I had seen those reviews, I would have avoid their services, especially this review:

"WARNING: Do *not* use the services of World Education Services (WES) unless you have no other alternative and months of time to waste. Be aware that WES may not review your educational credentials in time to meet your application deadlines for college/university admission or employment, and that customer service is minimal to non-existent. As of this writing (December 2021), the Better Business Bureau has issued a warning about World Education Services, noting that WES is the subject of ongoing complaints for failing to provide services in a timely manner. WES warrants immediate investigation by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, the New York State Attorney General and other organizations that investigate and prosecute consumer fraud."

World Education Services Company Information