2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5

World Education Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

My entire application from start to finish was less than 2 weeks! Maybe cause all USA universities, but the process was straightforward, and after I submit my application, I used the App to track it. I thought it was a little bit expensive for the service, but their price is pretty much in line with the other ones accredited to do the same thing. I did some research online on how to choose from them, and there was some common advice to use WES and I was not disappointed. There is some potential for confusion between WES Canada and WES America.

If they are the same organization, then they should just operate it as one to the public face. I don't like the fact that they appear to be 2 separate organizations as when I tried to send my transcripts electronically, the provider offered up the US WES, but not the Canadian one. So I had to type it in, I would have preferred it to be one of the choices but it wasn't (the Canadian WES). Not a big deal, but an additional point of potential confusion. Don't make this a more confusing process than it has to be.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

I applied for a credit assessment of my academic records for the purpose of immigration. I loved the smoothness of the process and the promptness of the team at WES in responding to my questions despite staff shortage due to the pandemic. Back in 2012, I had done a credit assessment with WES (US) for attending university. However, my current assessment was for immigrating to Canada and I had to create an account with WES (Canada).

For a complete assessment, I also had to transfer my US report to my current evaluation. I was worried that the transfer would take long and there could be some hiccups. But it went smooth like a hot knife through butter. All I had to do was email the customer support requesting a transfer. During the process, I must have emailed customer support at least 5 times and I received responses within a few days with detailed explanations of the resolution. The fact that I didn't have to call anyone and could get the process done with minimum to no hassle is fabulous. And once again, this was during the peak of the pandemic. I am a delighted customer of WES and would recommend anyone requiring a credit assessment to try their services.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 11, 2020

My WES experience was overall satisfactory. It was easy to understand the required documents and the online application was simple. There were a couple of points which detracted, a little, from the WES merits. The first: WES has mentioned that due to Coronavirus, electronic delivery of the documents is possible. Excellent! However, when my university emailed the documents, the initial response by WES was that they had not received any package. After a few days, I witnessed in my page that they are processing a package. A little disappointing, but not heart-breaking.

Second, this is the first website where it is so difficult to find an email-address for asking the necessary questions, at least for individuals, like me, who are somehow clumsy when it comes to finding information. It was on Saturday or Sunday that I tried to contact WES, but when I opened the contact page, there was not any information. WES could clearly mention that our page is closed on the holidays, but the information was vague and a little confusing to me. These were the only two negative points, but the time it took to send my evaluation was perfect. I am really glad I chose WES.

Original review: July 4, 2020

My experience with WES to get international certificate of my education degree was amazing. Especially in Covid period. I have sent all document by DHL even after seen on site due to covid all new request will remains pending. I was wary when DHL acknowledged the delivery after while several retries. But I could not find any reference update on site regarding reception of my documents. I called first time after hard retries and waiting about 30 minutes on phone hopefully I have enough balance to persist online for such international call.

The customer care told me it's normal during covid period and soon I can get response within 20 days. My mail was received according to DHL one month ago my call. I was worry I used mail. I was talking about Canada Center but the mail answer me that all paper documents process is suspended. No paper is touched from match and it's normal to wait.

I called again customer care center and hopefully this second time the guy confirmed that I should wait until the process of checking paper documents will continue again. Sure no need to panic. I have trusted the guy and waited notification by mail saying all is back to order as before covid. Just little time all my Documentation was validated and got daily tracking progress notification by application. Thank you to WES efficiency and good luck for me for new opportunities in canada. I like consideration of WES to all my complaints. Thank you for all.

Original review: March 2, 2020

When I decided to embarked on the process of using World Education Services for the evaluation of my credentials, I thought it's going to take a very long time to have my report ready. Prior to this, I had consult friends and social media platforms to seek public opinions on their experience with World Education Services. Most people attested to the facts that they are the most reliable and efficient organization to deal with.

A trial of their services gave me a overview of how sweet and amazing the service delivery process of World Education Services can be. My decision was informed by the wonderful experience I had when I made a request for the change of my postal code and the successful conclusion of my credentials evaluation report, the issue I raised was resolved on time and my report delivered to me within the scheduled time, It's simply amazing how detailed their feedback mechanism was as I had no course to be worried.

I have been recommending World Education Services to my colleagues and friends who intend to embark on this exercise, and if you are thinking of evaluating your credentials to further your education abroad or to apply for a permanent residency in Canadian, then think no more, as World Education Services is simply the best place to go. Thank You.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

Very much satisfied with the services provided by WES. The process was straightforward and I received my ECA report on 19 Jan 2021. I would definitively like to recommend using WES services for your ECA report.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I'm highly satisfied with the WES services, I got my credentials evaluated before the estimated deadline. The best thing was regular updates from the WES, as I got all the updates over email for all events without any delay. Mobile application has worked as cherry on the top of cake because of its ease of use. It's been a great pleasure to work with the organisation.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I was very satisfied!!! They gave regular updates and the result was released earlier than expected. From the creation of the account to receiving the results, took only 4 weeks. Great experience with great service!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

Online help on the WES website was good enough to under the process. Navigating the options was quite easy as well. They really indicate the requirements and guide us with the each step in sequence. Overall experience was fantastic. The timelines the achieved to get things done was excellent as well.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

The entire process & documents required by WES is properly outlined on their website. This made my credential evaluation very easy. Though the corona virus caused a few delays, but WES pulled through.

World Education Services Company Information