4.8/5 (341 ratings)

About World Education Services

World Education Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Education Services?

Original review: July 6, 2022

I highly recommend World Education Services for they have a user-friendly platform for a hassle-free process. They were able to anticipate the client's concern and issues to provide accessible solutions and answer. They have outstanding service for me because you will always be updated with the status of your application on time. The process is really fast as soon as they received all the required documents submitted. I really appreciate their high quality level of service.

Original review: July 3, 2022

Though there were some complications on the documents I sent to WES for them to evaluate and caused some delays. But the customer service team along with their supervisor did an excellent job to help escalate my documents and the evaluation was done on time. Despite some of the negative reviews on WES, I personally had a good experience with WES and if you are applying for colleges in US/Canada for undergraduate or graduate programs. This is still one of the better choices to get your transcripts evaluate.

Original review: July 3, 2022

I am over the moon having my credentials evaluated from WES just within 22 days (courier time excluded) which was dated 20/07/2022. What is more, they have a wonderful update and tracking system throughout the process.

Original review: July 2, 2022

I was given quick and adequate information about the progress of my application, WES is very accurate with timing specified and of impeccable services. I was properly carried along about my application.

Original review: July 2, 2022

I loved the experience with WES and for sure I’ll recommend it, the process is very easy and response time is AMAZING!! I was really concerned about the response time and the required documents, but everything went very smoothly as well as professionally. Go ahead and use WES services always!!

Original review: July 1, 2022

My experience with World education Service has been a great one. I received my evaluation report within a very reasonable time. What impressed me is the ability to track progress of the application until they provide the report.

Original review: June 30, 2022

I highly recommend WES for credential evaluation. Had a smooth transaction with them from the beginning until the end. The process is so simple. You won't have a hard time figuring it out. They also have an app where you can track the status of your application. It's very easy to understand. And to add, the customer service is very good.

Original review: June 29, 2022

I found WES evaluation Services friendly to use and engaging. Because the online resources provide transparent step-by-step instructions required information that make it relaxing when completing the evaluation application form. In addition, my first telephone conversation with a lady was interactive and friendly. The electronic report downloaded was impressive and insightful. I was able to understand the conversion of my UK educational achievement grade into USA grade scores. Finally, the WES effective and professional communication by informing me of the evaluation status and when the WES received required documents from my past institutions. Thus, this allows me to recommend WES to anyone interested and can introduce the service to anyone too.

Original review: June 27, 2022

The service was prompt and seamless. I was due to get my evaluation in a week's time but got it in 2 days. Everything is crisp and clear. There were updates from on the app and via mail. It's a great experience!

Original review: June 25, 2022

I had the best experience with WES. They were always understanding of my situation and always available to get them on calls. I will recommend WES to be a very reliable evaluation services. I always preferred their app which was very clear and simple to use.

Original review: June 25, 2022

Please accept my deepest thanks for the high professionalism and excellent service. Those qualities make it an absolute pleasure to work with you. It's nice to know that WES is a NPO we can always count on. Your attention to details, consistently pleasant and positive attitude, convenient and fast work with the application made the experience even better than I expected. I would like to recommend WES to all my friends and relatives or anyone who needs your service in the future. Sincerely yours, Ekaterina **.

Original review: June 23, 2022

I am very happy with the WES ECA services. I got my report in just 34 days which is a great thing. I was getting frequent mails from WES about my Application status which helped me a lot to have a track of my Courier. Indeed WES is best for ECA...

Original review: June 18, 2022

With 1st-time endeavor with WES, I can vouch for the fact that they are highly efficient in performing ECA. My ECA was completed in an month time, which I believe could be one of the fastest TAT ever! Notwithstanding, the experience was very satisfying!

Original review: June 16, 2022

It was a very good experience. I was expecting that it would take a little longer due to pandemic and backlog. However within just 14 days my evaluation was completed. Application is very user friendly and they update the status so quickly there that I didn’t need to chase anything. Thank you.

Original review: June 15, 2022

The whole process for evaluation took less than a fortnight and was seamless. I did use the WES app to track the process and upload documents, which was extremely user friendly. Satisfied with the whole process and timeline commitments.

Original review: June 14, 2022

My experience with WES has been great. My evaluation report was received on time. Although, I thought it could take a little longer depending on my location, Ghana. Overall, I am extremely satisfied and in a position to recommend their services to my colleagues.

Original review: June 12, 2022

It took less than a week from submitting my South African degree transcripts and to receive a very detailed report from WES. Best of all was all the updates on the APP. I knew exactly what was required from me and also where my evaluation was with the process at all times. I am extremely impressed and will most definitely, without a doubt, recommend their services in future.

Original review: June 10, 2022

I was very happy to receive my evaluation result very quickly. I highly recommend World Education Services (WES) to all my colleagues and friends here in the India and abroad. It really helps a lot for better career growth and job opportunities in abroad. Thank you very much!

Original review: June 10, 2022

I am from India and I was applying for higher education, the university asked my Indian grades to be converted to the US scale to proceed with the admission. I chose WES and the experience has been great.

Things I Liked
- Website design and layout.
- All required info mentioned is clear.
- Tie-up with / able to recognise Indian colleges.
- Immediate status updates on the application both via email and mobile app.
- Evaluation report is done in 3 days and the same day delivered to the university.

- ICAP plan to store our evaluation and get a badge via credly to link it to social media like LinkedIn.

Things I would like them to improve / dislikes
- Even though the help center is good, but its FAQ style.
- We need a customer support chat window as competitors like ECS and IEE provide 24/7.
- Phone support is good, but some agents need training while handling international clients as English is not our first language.
- I called thrice and in that 2nd agent (guy) was not that pleasant to talk to (felt like condescending tone) but the women agents were good.
- It would be great if you could provide call support for evaluation-related queries as the current support team are not aware of some questions and I was asked to submit a form.
- I asked my query via submitting the form, but the resolution was not satisfactory.
- The mobile app was great, but it was having performance issues and getting stuck on IOS.

- Fees were a bit on the higher side, it would be great if you have lower fees at least for students going for higher education as they are already short on funds.

PS: For those who graduated from NIT Bhopal, even though WES mentions they need official documents in a sealed envelope, our college can send Transcripts to WES electronically (I think via email), so please contact COE to send them accordingly for a faster process and avoiding to pay for the postal fee.

Original review: June 10, 2022

WES has been very helpful in getting my certificates evaluated. The procedures were easy and user-friendly. I could follow up about updates at every stage. They are professionals in providing quality service. Thank you. Highly recommended.

Original review: June 7, 2022

It is excellent. It was easy, convenient, quick, satisfactory, genuine. Happy with the service. Provided good service. No follow ups required. Happened timely. Highly recommended to all. Thank you for providing certification timely.

Original review: June 7, 2022

Process was Smooth and very user friendly. WES completes their part very quickly. Submitting our documents plays major role in the process. App's UI is also very well designed and user friendly. Got my Evaluation results within a week of document submission.

Original review: June 6, 2022

World Education Services provided me an amazing experience throughout the process of my educational assessment. They were very responsive and professional and I really loved it. Highly recommended! ❤️

Original review: June 6, 2022

Good morning everybody. Today I'm so happy to remark that my evaluation is finished. In fact I was been waiting for that since 2019 the delay was due to my own fault because I didn't provide the whole document required but WES in their desire to satisfy their customers they contact themselves my University, so I'm grateful for that. Today I get my Certification "Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada" before the time the offered.

Original review: June 1, 2022

I was very happy to receive my evaluation result in just 7 days! I highly recommend World Education Services (WES) to all my colleagues and friends here in the Philippines and abroad. Thank you and more power!

Original review: June 1, 2022

The entire process of WES has been very easy to comprehend and follow. The website showed me the process of approaching my University and shared the direct link too. My overall experience has been very easy and happy. WES is a very good and quick platform to achieve your education evaluation.

Original review: June 1, 2022

With 1st-time endeavor with WES, I can vouch for the fact that they are highly efficient in performing ECA. My ECA was completed in one day which I believe could be one of the fastest TAT ever! Off course, my educational credentials were from a recognized B-School in the US which affirms genuineness and subsequently fewer complications. Notwithstanding, the experience was very satisfying!

Original review: June 1, 2022

I applied for ECA and got them done smoothly and in a given time frame. The requirements are defined and guided, the app updated the status and was helpful to keep the track of and easy to use and mailers were on time and updated the same.

Original review: June 1, 2022

Excellent service provided, the whole process was seamless and guided/notified appropriately on each steps to complete the review of education document. The mobile app has added benefits and related information/updates were given on timely basis.

Original review: May 31, 2022

World Education Services Company Information