This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
SilverSingles is a matchmaking website for singles 50 and older. The company claims its intelligent matchmaking algorithm delivers compatible suggestions for long-term relationship partners. You can sign up for its free or paid memberships by visiting its website.
SilverSingles offers a secure dating experience for singles older than 50. The algorithm provides multiple matches daily using the five-factor model. You can use a free limited version or pay for unlimited access.
- Science-backed personality test
- Multiple safety features
- Restricted to users aged 50+
- Algorithm favors frequent users
- Free membership is limited
What is SilverSingles?
SilverSingles members complete a personality test when they register for an account. The company developed the personality test with cooperation from psychologists and relationship experts. It's based on the five-factor model theory of personality traits and considers:
The personality test is divided into sections like communication skills, personality traits and attitude towards relationships. Overall, the test takes about 25 minutes to complete, and the company recommends taking time to consider the questions carefully before answering.
The other important part of the registration process is providing information based on your expectations. You can set your relationship goals, standards and sociodemographic data. You’re asked specific questions, including whether you enjoy traveling and if you have a preference for your partner’s age and education level.
How does SilverSingles work?
Once you’ve completed your personality test and set up a profile, the SilverSingles algorithm compares it against thousands of other profiles. It then sends you daily matches based on your search criteria and personal traits.
One thing to be aware of is that SilverSingles rewards users for their activity. This means that the more you interact with the website or app, the more likely you are to receive high-quality matches. According to the site, there are several reasons for this — since online dating requires patience, SilverSingles wants to reward users who display that patience by not giving up. The company also believes that activity levels reflect a person's commitment to finding a partner.
SilverSingles has two membership tiers: free and premium. The company recommends using the free membership to test the app. With a free membership, you have limited access to features and profiles. A premium membership gives you unlimited access to the entire website, including premium member profiles and messaging. Premium members can also add photos to their profile.
How much does SilverSingles cost?
There are several payment options for the SilverSingles premium membership. Users can choose a three-, six- or 12-month membership. Each membership term has a monthly cost. As with many subscriptions, the longer the term, the lower the monthly fee.
- Three months: $49.95/month
- Six months: $37.95/month
- 12 months: $27.95/month
- Is SilverSingles dating site free to use?
- SilverSingles has free and paid options. Users can have a free membership with limited access or a full premium membership.
- Is SilverSingles a safe site?
- SilverSingles has multiple layers of security. The website uses SSL encryption, identity authentication and fraud detection systems to keep user information secure. The company also performs daily profile checks on new members.
- How do I join SilverSingles?
- New users can create a free account using the “Sign Me Up” button at the top of the page. The website takes you through creating your profile step by step, including taking the personality test.
- How does the SilverSingles matchmaking process work?
- SilverSingles bases its matchmaking on several factors. The five-factor model helps give the website an idea of who you are and what you're looking for. It takes into account your location, personality, lifestyle plans and relationship goals. From there, it offers users between three and seven matches daily.
- Can I access SilverSingles from my computer or tablet?
- SilverSingles is available to use on Android or iPhone apps, but you can also use it on laptops or tablets through its website.
Is SilverSingles legitimate?
SilverSingles makes it easier to find a romantic partner if you're over the age of 50. The company provides matches based on a psychologist-backed personality test. It may not be the best choice for someone looking for free matchmaking because the company's free membership limits user access to many features, including profiles and messaging. With a paid membership, however, you get extra features and unlimited access. If you're willing to pay for a membership, we recommend SilverSingles for matchmaking over 50.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
SilverSingles Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.