OurTime.com
2.59/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

OurTime

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

OurTime.com Reviews

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I went out on a lot of dates with this site. Everyone was nice and polite for the most part. There was one man who was vulgar and I never went out with him a second time. I didn't meet my true love on a dating site but I was only on it for 6 months. My experience was positive.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

In less than 2 weeks, I had the opportunity to meet some very nice local ladies in my age group. I have tried several dating sites, and this was by far the best site I found where the majority of my contacts were within my city/state area of interest. Dating my special lady from here now for a month. :-)

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

My husband and I met on OurTime. I had been on many sites for a few years and not having much success. I finally joined OurTime. I went on a few dates and, again, no match. I said to myself and friends this one will be my last date. I went to the restaurant and didn't see him. I called a friend and said that I was stood up. Turns out we missed each other. We then went on a date that lasted 4 hours. We've now been married 3 years and I'm so happy.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

OurTime.com provided excellent customer service. They responded immediately to my concerns and took immediate appropriate action. I had issues with fake scam accounts. Their security team took prompt action with the issue. I did as well have great experiences with OurTime and have started a wonderful relationship because of OurTime. I recommend the site. They have proper security in place, and as users we must be mindful of our information we provide on profile as well as reporting any suspicious behavior to assist in keeping it a safe and enjoyable experience.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I'm having a blast on this site, although my Hubby has passed on, I wanted to fill a void by meeting new friends, so far so good. Like I said you can block or delete which I am famous for, so use your head and don't get caught in a trap, don't be hungry, and don't be stupid.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OurTime.com?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I experienced 4 different beautiful women, all of which were the same person. When I called out the first woman, the other would message right away. I would call out the next they would unplug and the other would contact. This is the most ridiculous site to ever be on. It needs to be monitored by the people running the site and watching the ISP for scamming. I would not give money so they would go away. Never join this site. It's awful.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

You cannot stop the renewal. Following the online instructions leads you to a dead end. And customer service only refers you back to the online instructions.

I’ve done what I can. The only way out I see is to report it to the credit card company. Maybe they can help. There are also a lot of scammers. Beware.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

The site has you put up a profile and then when anyone responds that's when they ask you to sign up in order to look at any emails or flirts. So I signed up and looked at my emails. Everyone responds with the same phrases - so they all just click on a phrase and that's what you get so it's very hard to get a feeling for anyone's personality. Then I saw on my credit card that they charged in US dollars, so I emailed company to ask for refund and they told me they couldn't refund as I had looked at my emails. I would never recommend this company - it also took 2 emails before they responded. I ended up talking to one guy who asked me how I liked the site and I told him everything said above and he responded with - I don't really like this site either.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I am posting a review in hopes someone else does not make the same mistakes as I. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING. You will be paying for. Inability to opt out of Ourtime sending you matches. This request will be ignored. After you see the matches you are sent. You may not want their suggestions AT ALL! The majority of your matches will be hundreds of miles away. You will get 30 "matches" a day, most of which will neither be within your distance range

or your match parameters. No matter how you try to change it, it will not be changed by Ourtime.

Anytime you change screens you will be prompted to buy something. An upgrade, promotional tokens or whatever. There is no way to limit or stop the prompts. There are no time stamps on contacts. You will not be able to tell at what time you were contacted. You will get only a faded out date stamp you will have to hunt for. You are not allowed enough characters to fully describe yourself or what you are looking for. AND YOU PAY FOR THIS???? You will be paying to be SCAMMED.. As LOTS of those hundreds of "matches" are indeed scammers. Ourtime does nothing to curb scammers. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. So be aware and be wary.

In an attempt to show you on-line at all times, the logout is tiny, small and hidden. Find it on your home page, down at the bottom right. Tiny, barely touchable on a cell phone. Ourtime goes above and beyond at not providing you service you ask for, need and want. In closing if you don't mind paying for things you can't use, change or want then maybe it's for you. I suggest POF where you get many things for free you won't get on Ourtime. Just be aware that POF is full of bottom feeders and frauds.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Have been on for one month and will not renew. You will always get likes, flirts and views and if you reach out to someone you will never hear back. I have reached out to several different men and never heard back. Majority of the men on this site look like they never have taken a decent photo in their life. Do not bother, waste of time and energy.

OurTime.com expert review by Mark Brooks

OurTime is the largest dating site created specifically for the baby boomer market.

• 50+: Unlike most dating sites which are aimed at the 18-35 year old market, OurTime puts 100% of its focus on the 50+ baby boomer market of singles, many of whom are re-entering the dating world after a divorce or the loss of a spouse.

• Simplified dating experience: In contrast to many other dating sites which offer a plethora of unnecessary options, OurTime keeps their interface and searches simple so that they can be used efficiently and with little to no hassle.

• Paid self promotion: For a small fee, OurTime allows you to bump your profile up so it appears near the top of the search rankings. This helps make your profile more visible to prospective matches.

• Best for: Singles over 50 years of age who are seeking friendship, short-term or long-term relationships.

Profile picture of Mark Brooks
      Mark Brooks Online Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

OurTime.com Company Information