1.16/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 15, 2017

2576 Match.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

DO NOT EVER USE THIS SITE. IT IS FILLED WITH SCAMMERS! I have been on the site a little over a month. I have been contacted by 4 different scammers, all seeking money. The scammers all appear to be **. I have brought this to the attention of Match.com through Marilou ** in their Customer Support. She refuses to do anything. I personally now know of 3 people who have been scammed through Match.com. The first person was for over $10,000, second for over $5,000, and third for over $4,000. THERE ARE MUCH BETTER SITES THAN THIS. Use OurTime.com, OKCupid.com, or CompatiblePartners.com. MATCH.COM is absolutely the worst, and there appear to be more scammers on this site than actual people. Further, they seem to run the same profiles over and over again even though the people do not appear to be active on the site any longer.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I signed up for one month only (paying the higher price for one month option) and right away I canceled the auto-renew because I did not want to get charged again. I got very weird people contacting me, poor selection, and on top of it all they CHARGED ME AGAIN WHEN MY MONTH WAS OVER! When I called to get a refund they told me they do not do this - it seems like this is a common problem for many users of this shady site. What a shame that they conduct business like this - I am appalled and very angry at them. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

You think a huge company like Match.com would have the same standard of service as say, Yelp, Nordstrom, Amazon etc. or at least I did. But make no mistake, this is a site that wants as MANY CREDIT CARDS as possible and will by any means necessary attempt to keep charging your card. Cancelled membership 45 days before 3 month subscription ended. (By the way, they don't allow you to even be on Match with a temporary membership/without participating in auto-renew, it's up to you to go in and cancel it before they take money out again.) So I cancelled in plenty of time and wrote down the cancellation number.

This was no use, once October came I was charged $78 for an additional 3 months, although I was no longer using the site and had not logged in in over a month by that point. What I thought would be a quick and friendly resolution when I called, turns out to be a stone wall when you call their customer service. THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS. Your unique circumstances, or even their own tech errors are irrelevant to them. I provided the cancellation # they said "It says here you cancelled then signed up again." What??

I talked to several people, to no avail. Of course this is not a huge amount of money... However I was blown away at the strong arm sales that they use here and was completely not expecting it from such a major company. We use these sites in relative trust that they will uphold the same standards of customer service and honesty as other major American brands.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

My Match.com account was hacked twice in the matter of a few days. Also, I received very poor matches: scuzzy looking, no vehicle, no job, etc when my settings were set much higher. I was a paying user also. Very low number of people actually respond to communication.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

When I first got the account, I was unhappy. I cancelled the account within days of opening, due to the fact that all the same people from the free dating sites were also on Match. Their selection and help that they promise are a lie. But my credit card was still charged the following month, when I called to be reimbursed they told me they don't give refunds. I am very angry and dissatisfied with the way they conduct their business. Beware all. Do Not Use MATCH!!! They are frauds and will rip you off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Match.com?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I have been on Match on and off for about 3 years. I never met a person of quality on that site and even had several incidents of stalking, harassment and inappropriate contact from members. All of which were difficult to report or get Match to address. Their blocking only worked to an extent and even after implementing it stalkers, harassers and the like were still able to contact me. Everyone I met on that site was interested in short term satisfaction over a long-term relationship, which was contrary to what they stated and outlined in their profiles.

In addition, Match's customer service is abysmal, they profess to have a 6 month guarantee, but are selective about providing it and even then only after calling and complaining about it. The last straw was that I had called their customer service to cancel my account on the last day and just made it before closing and was hung up on by a rep, so was not able to cancel. I wasn't able to find a way to cancel on my phone that day, so the next day I logged in on my laptop to cancel, but again was not able to find where to do this so called them. They stated because I logged in after the last day that they couldn't refund my money. Spoke to two levels of supervisors who told me they couldn't help me, so I paid for more time with the suckiest dating site on the planet due to their own rep hanging up on me and because they don't have a user friendly way to cancel online (which is shady as hell) so they can pull this kind of crap.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS SHAM OF A "DATING" SITE!!! THEY SUCK ON EVERY POSSIBLE LEVEL!!! I then tried to fight it through my bank because I was not communicating with members and was trying to cancel my account and they sent my bank a doc showing I logged in. I admit I logged in, but it was to cancel my account. THEY ARE THIEVES AND LIARS AS WELL AS SWINDLERS!!!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I was constantly unable to login and they said there were potential security issues and it was for my protection. The last time they said they fixed it and I still could not log in. I complained and they terminated me for no reason. They said I need a court order to find out why. I have all the emails.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

How Match.com scams people. Match NEVER identifies if prospective mates are paid members. Only paid members can respond to a message you send. Match does not tell you when a prospect last visited their website. Match doesn't reveal WHO has sent you message(s) unless you are a paid member. If you pay, you may discover the message(s) came from a fake or deleted member. As a paid member, I received average of 2 or 3 fake messages a day, meaning the profiles were deleted by management before I could even respond or were obvious "catfish" attempts. Daily email with 24 pics of prospects are basically same photos rearranged. They also mix in some that are NOT someone that meets your criteria. Despite their TV advertising, now you know why you're better off trying almost ANY other dating site.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Makes me wish I would've read this first. First they make you sign up for auto renewal unless you want to pay an outrageous amount for a month trial. Then when you cancel the auto renewal on the date of renewal they will still take your money and tell you they can give you a one-time partial refund. Making it so that you have to keep it another 3 months. I had to call them and they don't make that easy. There are no numbers listed on the website. I had to Google search that.

I had so much trouble with the app shutting me out of my phone I had to do a complete restart of my phone 2x. Needless to say I never tried it again. You tell them you were unhappy with their services and that you wish to cancel and not renew on the day of renewal but no they already started the transaction of taking you for a fool at 12am when you were asleep and then don't have customer service on the weekend so you're screwed. I also agree with the other reviews about half the people on the site are scams. Had that experience once already with them too.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Match.com was a terrible experience for me. It appeared to have many single men in my area and so I paid the $100 fee because of the money-back guarantee. However, the way they found matches for me was seemingly random. I often saw men way outside of the parameters I had set and many men within the parameters appeared to not actively be checking their accounts. While I had hoped to find more people that would be open to long term relationships, many profiles were just as wishy washy as the free sites. My profile got significantly fewer views than my presences on POF, OKC, and I assume Tinder based on the number of matches I received there.

I have a theory about why this occurred: Match tailors your matches by your preference in body type. Almost all of the men I was interested in, even when I expanded my search outside of my parameters, had "thin" or "athletic" as their only desired body types and therefore I would never be recommended to them, no matter how much we had in common and no matter what their body type was. I am a curvy lady and while I'm not a couch potato I can't honestly say I have an "athletic" physique. I feel like that is the number one reason why my profile got such a tiny amount of views and even fewer messages. Still, I kept using the site, because it only takes one, right? Plus you had to use it a certain amount to qualify for the refund.

Then something odd happened. Match recommended a woman to me. I contacted customer service about this. Then the site recommended another woman in their match email. I have nothing against bisexuals, but I'm not one, and I didn't pay $100 to have a gender I don't prefer sent to my inbox. After the matches got further outside of my parameters until I was asking "Why did I even set these?," a very awkward first date (my only one), and several more women being sent to me, I asked them again to correct it. Instead, when I filed a complaint there was a misunderstanding (they claimed) and they deactivated my account. Their deactivation violated the terms of the money back guarantee which meant I had followed the rules and put in all the time doing what I was supposed to be doing for nothing. I tried to fight for this to be reversed in a rational and reasonable way.

Every time I would raise a serious complaint with customer service they would kick me off of the live chat. I would log in again and raise my concern again only to have the cycle repeat itself. Tired of the headaches, I finally cancelled my account, made them confirm they would never charge me another penny, and submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau because they violated their own policies. Long after I cancelled my account, Match sent an email saying it refunded my money to my credit card but I looked at my statements and can't find any evidence that they did. It's been such an ordeal I don't feel like fighting for it, quite frankly. What a way to make a buck, Match. I'll just be over here slow clapping for you.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I have complaint about Match.com. I have been a loyal customer for many years. I renewed my membership with them three days ago and paid my membership fees for three month. I started making connections with men (I am divorced and looking to have family) when I suddenly found out that my account have been BLOCKED AND MONEY REFUNDED to my PayPal account. I have sent numerous emails, they said "account have suspicions activity"?!? Recommended to open another email and another profile - which I did - and they BLOCKED ME AGAIN AND REFUNDED MONEY!!!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017
Match.com is absolute crap. Glitches that never get fixed. Filters that don’t work. Rude customer care service. My account was hacked and then terminated for violating “terms and violations.” I hadn’t been in the actual site in days. So when I reached out to Match’s customer care to see what was going on, the only response I got was a link to their terms and violations page, and a rude, “This is the final email on the subject.” Then, when I realized that it was useless, and that Match was just crappy, I didn’t care about my profile anymore, I requested my money back. I paid $67 for 6 months of service, and was terminated after only three.

It took three days of calling and emailing for anyone to get back to me.

Eventually I got a single email stating that I wouldn’t be getting my money back, and if I wanted to know why I was terminated, I’d gave to get a subpoena or a warrant. I was also told that as soon as you’re terminated they completely block and delete your profile permanently. So now I’m out money, because my account was hacked. And instead of looking into it, or working with me, all I got was rude service. Let’s also talk about how there was no option for me to put my political views on my profile. Everyone else who was a liberal could. But there wasn’t that option for me, a conservative. That pissed me off too. That site just seemed to be full of pervy people, who want your credit card numbers. I don’t recommend Match.com to anyone. For some reason you do still chose them, make sure it’s a month to month subscription so they can’t jack you for your money.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I had account on this website, then I deleted all information, photos, went to "hidden" status and canceled my account. (3 +months ago). BUT recently I received email from this site informing me (very cheerfully), that my profiled (that was canceled) was visited 5 times in the last month. How could it possible happen in real world? Probably no chance. But there was a chance on Match.com, which collects ALL profiles that were created for years and years and presented them to current customers showing (pretending), that they have millions of members. (Majority - non-existent). That is how their Marketing works.

I do consider such practice disrespectful and illegal, even as a FRAUD - they are selling you, guys, NON-existent profiles in order to get more and more money from you no matter what the result it would be for you. Moreover I do consider such an action as violation of my private rights, as they are kind of selling my profile, which was canceled and should not exist and they have no right on it for ANY action.

I also should add, that I did cancel my profile because I have seen mostly same profiles - profiles of people that do not exist already. And new design of profiles looks like children's book with all information we were giving to describe ourselves twisted, cut off or re-edited in manner of the person with IQ of 5th grader - primitive language, phrases, structure... Everything look key.

Do you still want to try those morons? By the way, real Morons - when I called there to find out the reason of such action I met the Agent Josephine (how she named herself), who was referring her remarks to technical issues and such, refused to call for her supervisor, spoke poor English and was rude and disrespectful. I certainly would not want to pay my money for her paycheck. If you wish, you may call their customer service here: 1-800-926-2824.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I just wish ratings went from -5 to +5 so 0 was neutral. I placed a 1 star, but actually in my scale I would give Match.com a (-4). I paid for a subscription and within days I learned that the 2 main problems with Match are 1) Auto-Renewals and 2) Fake Accounts. Let me explain below: FAKE ACCOUNTS. The new Verification section is optional (vs being required). Therefore there are a lot of fake accounts. In order to give assurance to viewers that my profile was genuine, I still went ahead and verified my identity with my phone (via SMS), Facebook, my Email and Twitter. I kept getting API Code errors when trying to verify Google+ & Linked In. Neither my profile of any profile I've seen shows to the viewer that I had verified my identity with my Phone, Facebook, Twitter and Email options to assure them my profile was not a fake...

PREMEDITATED TACTICS TO KEEP YOU LOCKED INTO AUTOMATIC RENEWALS. Go to "Settings" then "Subscription Status" section and you'll find:

1) Match deliberately did NOT include the "Stop Renewal" hyperlink for the 3-month base subscription. 2) Match gives you an option to update your credit card information, but deliberately stops you from removing your credit card from your file. I tried changing a digit in the card's number and their system says invalid number so it keeps the original number forcing you to keeping a valid card on file. 3) There is NO hyperlink to contact Match.com customer service. You have to leave the "Subscription Status" section & around the site to find a Contact link that only takes you to a web-based email page. I had to google "Contact Match.com" to get to a contact page that actually displayed a phone number.

I complained in writing to match right away. The page said to wait up to 48 hours to get a response. I never heard from Match. Two days after my subscription I contacted them by phone and the lady refused to give me a refund or any kind of credit. I said that I formally wanted to open a new case with my complaint. She told me "That's fine but our policy is not to give refunds and our system does not allow us to give refunds so no supervisor will never be able to give you a refund, credit or service extension." The rep told me that a supervisor would be calling me within 24 hours and nobody called. All of the sudden, and about 6 hours later, I received and Email from Match saying that they gave me a refund to my credit card and that I no longer had a subscription.

RESULTS. Eventhough I had a completed all sections of my profile and uploaded 11 HD pictures of me from different distances and outfits, and expressed that I was looking to meet someone between 35 and 50 within 50 miles from my city. I only got mostly contacted by older women with very little content in their profile. I sent greeting messages to over 50 women and not one responded. I am glad that yesterday (Nov 1st, 2017) I got my money back and moved away from Match.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

After reading a number of these reviews, I must concur. I think the people at Match.com are disingenuous. But what the hell do they care. They're making millions. I think some of the website is truthful and functional. But I believe there is a dark side to all this to get people hooked and enticed to continue with the service. I fully believe there are fake profiles, or rather staff writers that are likely paid by Match to gin out replies and lead one down a primrose path. I just had an occurrence with a very attractive woman who replied to my email about meeting me for an event.

Everything seemed fine. Sounded like she was sincere. But then there were delays in getting back to me. No followup. Just the kind of behavior that didn't seem right for someone that was sincere. Then lo and behold she comes up with some cockamamie excuse why she has to cancel. And then with no interest in a re-schedule or followup meeting. None of it made sense for normal person behavior. My only conclusion was that this woman was a plant to keep me thinking there was a real chance I was going to meet up with someone really attractive, interesting and wonderful. So to Match.com, I say, "you're full of **" Okay. You got me for a six month membership. But I'm done with you.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I took a 3 month subscription and decided I wanted to cancel it. I cancelled the subscription. It never sent me a confirmation. It should have been effective on 10/30/17. I went there to make sure it was cancelled and still had access. I then checked my credit card and they charged me a full price 3 month subscription. I sent an email to customer service and was told they won't refund the money, with screenshots on how to cancel. I already knew how to cancel it as I did this a week ago. They never put the cancellation through and billed me full price and refuse to refund my money. This is how they stay in business. Con artists and scammers. I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney General of Illinois for consumer fraud. I think everyone involved with this scam from Match.com need to file a class action lawsuit. Maybe that will force them into ethical business practices.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

This company is not interested in the customer experience, but the money that they can take/steal from you with their auto renewal system, which it doesn't appear you can opt out of. I was gifted a 3 month subscription and created an account, for which I HAD to provide a credit card for "billing purposes". However, I was not given the option to opt out of the auto renewal system. So I cancelled the subscription before the renewal date, however, they didn't cancel the subscription. Although, I contacted them within 3 days of noticing that the subscription had not been cancelled as requested to make sure that I wasn't charged. Well I was charged! Not only was I charged, but they had the audacity to say that I had used the services of the subscription after the renewal date, which I hadn't.

After exchanging communication for about a month with their "customer service" telling me that I used the service after the renewal and then finally admitting that the reason why they believed I used it after the renewal date was because they use CST, but I am in PST. They still did not offer a refund. This is on top of the fact that they keep sending me "matches" that aren't matches. For example, I am not interested in persons who are "Currently Separated" or "A few extra pounds", and yet those are the "matches" that they continue to send me. As a matter of fact, every "match" they've sent I've said swiped left or said no to. I would think their system would be setup to realize that it's not working correctly and fix. I'm interested in a Class Action suit against them so that they might either fix their policies/systems or that they are no longer able to steal from customers, since they do not provide the service they say they do.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

In addition to all the above reasons, they have just awful customer service, Not customer-centric at all. The Match Guarantee requires you to stay visible, but if you were hidden for even a moment in those six months, you're done. It's a money grab more than anything else. You won't receive any responses from the profiles you message, so fake? You bet. Just save your dollars and find another dating website or even offline dating. If you want to part ways with your money because it's stinking up your wallet, then by all means join Match. For all the others, learn the lessons from the mistakes of the rest of us. JUST STAY AWAY. You'll thank yourself later.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

When I signed up for Match.com, I was expecting a reasonable number of responses. However, very few were realized. Then when my subscription ran out, lo and behold, I was notified of MANY people interested in my profile!! Total SCAM!!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Match.com dont match up at all. They dont read what we put down cause I went to see who was compatible and when I looked there was 3 people from my hometown and we know each other and we were not interested in each other at all and then we're the only ones I think they saw was we were from the same town and that is all they read. What a waste of money. Never again.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Not worth the money. Your profile is shown thru out the US. Even when you request locals only. As soon as you cancel, they remove your profile and charge you the remainder of the month. There are better dating sites available.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

This site automatically sets you up to "auto-renew". Once you realize it they have already charged you and won't refund you. I was charged on a Saturday and couldn't contact their customer service line until Monday morning. Despite contacting within 10 minutes of their line opening after being charged they refused to full refund me and cancel. Instead they "prorated" (i.e. Charged $50 for one month of service that I didn't want) and refunded the rest. I could swear I had turned off auto renewal the moment I signed up, as I was aware of their method.

Yet I still ended up being charged and can't prove that I shouldn't have been. I wonder if they reset the auto renewal or turned it back on in the 6 months that I was on their site. They don't care about customer service, they simply want as much money as possible. Instead of prorating the monthly rate I would have paid for another 6 months or refunding me entirely as requested, they charged me the highest possible rate for one month of membership that I didn't want. I will never use this site again. Their response to that was: "I'm sorry you feel that way." Swindlers.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I get many messages from people who present with a profile (maybe fake) from the US, their english is poor, it is clear they are looking for something that could be a problem. I get messages often from people in the US that seem to be looking to cause harm. I emailed Match.com with my concerns, within 3 minutes I got a response that had nothing to do with my concerns. BE CAREFUL ON THIS SITE!!!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

My profile was closed saying I'm not what they're looking for. Educated, gorgeous, caring, not a red neck and extremely talented which obviously makes me unsuitable to Match.com. They then refused to return my money. I had gotten about 100 ** pics or other sexually abusive behaviour and told these men to ** the hell off and blocked them. The matches were terrible! Waste of money and time. I could have easily found the same quality of men at the Herb Jamison shelter for drug addicts and former prison inmates in downtown Edmonton.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

So, one day I logged in and found someone else's photo on my profile, who had contacted about 200 women (presumably my account had been hacked). All my conversations gone. Tried to contact Match who make that impossible, so decided to cancel membership. When cancelling membership I was asked about 6 or 7 times if I was "sure", I think that's taking the **. Also they have the "confirm" button on the left and "cancel" on the right, in an attempt to confuse people and make it difficult to cancel, what a bunch of **!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I've been using Match since it's inception. First it was free, then it was paid for site which is ok, but now it's $42 a month which is a complete ripoff. Secondly, I think the owners of Match.com put up fake profiles to lure you in to subscribe. I get a bunch of really attractive women who will wink at me and then I'll subscribe find out they were fake profiles. The plus on this site is the profiles are pretty thorough and the people on here seem to be more serious about relationships than most other sites. I actually met someone on here who I dated for 5 years even though she had mental health issues.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I've used Match on and off over the last 10 years but now it's changed and seems to be a ripoff... I've cancelled my re-subscription but still had 2 months left, it seems because I have cancelled the renewal they have made me a minor member or not full... For example if I click into someone and then go to email them, as soon as I type in the box their name disappears, and at the top left where then may normally is it says someone? How can you remember some people's name. They are long or are nicknames or both, also you can't click in to them all the time to read their profiles?? I've tried to email them and ask but once I find the right page to email them you cant get passed their robotic test. I've tried and tried it does not work and no I didn't miss all the signs or pictures with cars or shopfronts...

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I signed up a couple of days ago with Match.com. I was told one price. Then I was charged twice that amount and the rate did not add up with the exchange rate that they told me. When I call to speak with customer service they were very rude. I ask for a manager then I was told they were none available to help me. I was told that I was wasting their time calling in and no one can help me with my issue. I would not recommend this site to anyone, now I understand why people chooses a free site compare to paid ones.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Scammer changed my email address- not hard to do- I was able to change it back, even though I was locked out of my own account. This scammer changed my profile pics and sent solicitous emails to 14 people. The only saving grace, was that I received an email that informed me that my email address had been changed. Fortunately, I noticed this soon after it was done, and figured out how to change it back fairly quickly. Otherwise, the damage would have been worse...

This scammer now has my real email address, in addition to my cell phone number. They deleted my photos and all my correspondences. Customer service was not very helpful or concerned. They refused to refund my subscription fee, and refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor, or member of their "security team." I did get 1 extra day added to my subscription though! Wow!! Will never do this again... DO NOT JOIN MATCH!! VERY, VERY DISTURBING!! And they really don't give a crap...

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

DO NOT... I REPEAT... DO NOT sign up for this site. Not only for the reasons everyone else has mentioned... fake accounts, bogus "matches"... etc, but they are shady!!! My account was hacked, got an email that my password had changed... which I did not change. So obviously, now someone has access to my credit card. Now I've had to cancel that card and get a replacement. I was one month into my 6 month membership when this happened... which by the way got signed up by literally a slip of the finger. Btw... did I mention the website does NOT verify you would like to make a purchase before taking your money? So I call to cancel the remainder of my membership, because, well, they obviously are not a secure site right? I've had to cancel my credit card which causes a whole myriad of issues as some of you know.

I asked them to refund the remainder of my membership, and I get "Oh, no, we cannot do that. We cannot give you back your $50 for services you won't be using"... then proceeded to hang up on me. Good business right? I know this has happened to other people. If this has happened to you, I would really like to start a class action suit. My card was compromised and they apologize by keeping my money??? Who does business like that??? No matter how you look at it, it's shady for sure!!! Please do not in any way, shape, or form get involved with this company. They make all those really deceitful commercials using stolen money!!! Because that's what they did to me and, I've seen, plenty others!

Match.com expert review by Mark Brooks

Match.com is one of the biggest and best-known online dating sites in the United States. It has been helping singles find partners since 1995, it now serves people in over 24 countries with sites in 15 different languages.

• Profiles may include several photos: Users can provide photos of themselves in various settings as well both full-length photos and headshots to provide the most accurate information about themselves for potential matches.

• Advanced search algorithm: Users can choose both physical and value-based attributes to search for, improving the quality of the matches they find.

• Anonymous email network: Users can email potential matches through Match.com's own messaging service, allowing them to keep their identities and contact info private until they are ready to share it

• Partners with sites in various countries: Match.com partners with personal ad sites in several countries so that international users can find their perfect match.

• Profiles are screened before being posted: Match.com staff screens profiles and photos before posting to ensure only appropriate information makes it onto the site.

• Best for: People looking for long-term relationships, people looking for short-term relationships, and people looking for a large dating pool.

Profile picture of Mark Brooks
Mark Brooks

Online Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

Match.com Company Information