DestinAndRachel.com
It's that easy Find out more
4.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Love And Matchmaking™ is a full-service national dating company, founded by internationally renowned relationship experts and matchmakers Destin Pfaff and Rachel Federoff. The lovable couple are known for their work on Bravo TV's hit series Millionaire Matchmaker as well as their numerous publication contributions - including Oprah, AskMen, Business Insider, Daily Mail and more. Building off the duo’s long history of successful matches and their incredible success rate, along with the use of their refined Lovebase™, Love And Matchmaking offers many free and paid services including: VIP Love Introductions/Matchmaking, date and relationship coaching and online dating profile refinement. This private and confidential service is perfectly suited for men and women of any age looking for their perfect match… and also for those seeking to fix their relationships with the best experts available.

Find out why LoveAndMatchmaking is the best matchmaking service nationwide!

5 Stars and a 95% Success Rate*

*Based on polling data

View More View More

DestinAndRachel.com Reviews

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I have worked hard all my life. Good at that but not with love. I'm busy and time went faster than I realized in life. This investment was worth it. Man or woman, I believe they can, and for me did, what they say. Love is important. Relationships are hard and they made it easy even with my schedule. If you can do this you should.

Get expert buying tips about Matchmaking Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I dated a great lady through these guys. She was beautiful, attractive, engaging and sweet. Mallory listened to me and I felt heard and understood with my feedback. A lot of rules to follow but I see why. Really great experience here.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I used Destin and Rachel and they were amazing. It took some patience, but it paid off. This is my second go around after I tried someone else on this list that I had to give a negative review to. I should have just chosen them in the first place. A+

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I can't say enough good things about Destin and Rachel. They give great advice without games or gimmicks and really care about their clients. They helped me tremendously with a particular love situation I was faced with and always listened to me with care and respect - I couldn't have gotten through it without them!

Original review: May 23, 2019

I was expecting to get a service like I saw on the TV show Millionaire Matchmaker but it was not the same thing. They try hard and are good people. I just don't think they can deliver what I was looking for. I think they mean well and I don't fault them for doing their best, but it was just underwhelming. Sorry.

DestinAndRachel.com response
Unfortunately, we do not know who this is. He has been reached out to via Consumer Affairs for more info - nothing either. Some of this review is accurate:
* We are NOT the "millionaire matchmakers". Millionaire Matchmaker was a tv show, we are the real deal.
* We do do our best.
* We do try hard.
* We are good people.
We wish nothing but the best for this mystery individual and wish they would have utilized a direct approach with us, we bend over backwards for our paying clients, however this may not be a paying client (or an actual one). Regardless, positive energy your way, Mystery Norman, and if you see this, feel free to contact us directly!
With all our love,
Team DestinAndRachel
PS

Where did you find that funky old picture? LOL Ah, youth....

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DestinAndRachel.com?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I was seeking a long term relationship for years now. It was frustrating to say the least. I signed up with Destin and Rachel without much expectation, frankly. But around 7 or 8 months into it, I started seeing someone I liked a lot. It's going strong and I couldn't have done it without their help. Sometimes you just have to wait and to trust and things will come.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Destin and Rachel came through with what they promised. I was concerned that it took a while to get rolling, but when they did, it was fun and I’m happy. Completely worth the investment. Good people that delivered. Would definitely recommend!

Original review: June 19, 2018

I signed up with DestinAndRachel a while ago. I’m an executive in my fifties that has near zero time to date. I paid the fee, did their interview and waited. A few months into it, they sent me out on a date. Nice guy, matched up to me in all the right checkboxes - but no chemistry. Next guy was better. By the time I was on my fourth match, it hit. He is smart, funny, driven and my equal. We’ve been dating for months, a lot of months. We’re in Hawaii together right now (still beautiful even with everything) and it is perfect. I had given up on love, and outsourcing was my final try. Frankly, I wish I could use them in all the other aspects of my life from workforce to finding someone to fix my car! I may not be the most romantic person, but they have given me the chance to feel like I am. Thanks guys!

Original review: June 1, 2018

I spend time in Texas, New York and New Jersey on a regular basis. I’m in my 50s and have earned every dollar I have. I signed up with them for Matchmaking - Love Intros. It cost more than expected, but I went all in because I had a good feeling. They did not let me down. I’m a good guy, they took zero advantage and just did what they said they would. She is funny, genuine and loves what she does. I couldn’t do it on my own, and although I wanted privacy, there was no shame in asking for help. I’m glad I did.

Original review: April 14, 2018

When I called, I spoke with Destin; and then both him and Rachel. In the entire time I used them, I only ever spoke to them. They cared, they asked me so many questions, they checked in on me regularly. I’m 45. I had accepted that love wasn’t in the cards for me. They told me I was wrong, I filled out their application and paid what I thought was a lot of money. Now looking back, it wasn’t and it was so very worth it. I was only matched in my city. I followed their rules. And they found me love halfway through it all. We have been serious for months now. He is handsome, funny, and he loves me. I don’t know how they found him, I don’t know how they work, but I do know that they do work. I’m the perfect example of it. Thank you so much, Destin and Rachel. If you can use them, use them now by all means. People just don’t care like these two do anymore.

DestinAndRachel.com expert review by Mark Brooks

Destin and Rachel met online in 2005 and got married in 2011. In addition to finding compatible matches for singles who are looking for love, their company also provides coaching services for singles and couples. Their VIP love introductions are personal and confidential and can help you find the perfect love match.

• Personal matching service: Destin and Rachel offer a personalized approach to matching you with people you’ll connect with. Instead of agreeing to meet a stranger for drinks, you’ll get Love Introductions with people who are likely to be a good match.

• Date coaching: Destin and Rachel’s date coaching service can help you figure out what to do to have more luck on the dating scene. Ideal for people who are new to dating, hate online dating or are getting back on the dating scene after a hiatus. You can book a single or package session.

• Help dealing with exes: Break-ups are hard, which is why Destin and Rachel offer services to help you get over your ex. They’ll walk you through the steps to take to get closure and move on from your ex and into a new relationship.

• Relationship coaching: If you’re in a relationship but need some advice from an objective third party, sign up for relationship coaching with Destin and Rachel. You can sign up with your partner or on your own to figure out what you need to make your relationship stronger.

• Online dating profile management: Creating and maintaining your online dating profile can be exhausting and frustrating. Let Destin and Rachel take over the work for you. They’ll choose your platform, set up an appealing profile and sort through your matches. They’ll even chat online for you and end connections for you. All this will free up your time and make it more likely that you’ll only find legitimate matches.

• Best for: people who want a personalized matchmaking experience in their search for love.

Profile picture of Mark Brooks
Mark Brooks Online Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

DestinAndRachel.com Company Information