Get Started

4.8/5 (25 ratings)

About LoveAndMatchmaking.com

LoveAndMatchMaking is a confidential love introductions service that helps people find real and lasting relationships through date and relationship coaching and matchmaking services. By placing extra attention on vetting dates and using an algorithm to determine compatibility, LoveAndMatchmaking works with you on a personal level to find your right match.

Pros

• Dating coaching
  • Matchmaking services
  • Personalized approach

Cons

• Matches may take longer
  • Higher price point than competitors

Bottom Line

LoveAndMatchmaking uses a proprietary algorithm and has a comprehensive approach to matchmaking. Users can sign up for free or choose to become a client to go on a personalized matchmaking journey.

Top LoveAndMatchmaking.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

They got me into a relationship. It took longer than I expected but they really did it. They continue to help me through the ups and downs... I would give them more than five star...

Verified

They saved my love life. ... With hesitation I came to Love And Matchmaking. I only ever spoke to two people. They took care of me, listened to me, and found me a beautiful match....

How does LoveAndMatchmaking work?

LoveAndMatchmaking offers free and paid services. You can add your profile to the Love and Matchmaking database, which it calls a Lovebase, for free by filling out the company’s online form. Your profile remains confidential, but you will be eligible as a match for its clients.

With paid services from LoveAndMatchmaking, you receive personal coaching and local love introductions. Matchmakers give you one-on-one feedback on your dating profile and select matches for you based on research and its proprietary Human Enhanced Algorithm. Your matchmaker gets to know you through conversations and sticks with you to help with date coaching and early relationship building.

To sign up for LoveAndMatchmaking’s services, visit its website and fill out the interest form. Because LoveAndMatchmaking needs comprehensive information about you to determine your perfect match, the application form is fairly long.

LoveAndMatchmaking cost

You can sign up for free with Love and Matchmaking. There is no cost to add your profile to the Lovebase the company uses for a portion of its matchmaking. This makes you available to be matched with its clients.

The company also offers personalized services, matches and coaching. Call or fill out an online contact form to speak to someone about a quote.

LoveAndMatchmaking FAQ

What is LoveAndMatchmaking's success rate?
LoveAndMatchmaking advertises a 95% success rate.
Where is LoveAndMatchmaking available?
Most services from LoveAndMatchmaking are available in all 50 states and internationally.
Does LoveAndMatchmaking do background checks?
LoveAndMatchmaking conducts criminal, social, financial, property, license and identification checks in some cases.
How does LoveAndMatchmaking find matches?
LoveAndMatchmaking uses its trademark Lovebase profile database and proprietary Human Enhanced Algorithm along with research, referrals, recruiting, relationships and more than 31 different point-of-touch tools to find matches.

Is LoveAndMatchmaking worth it?

LoveAndMatchmaking is individualized to every client and pairs you with a matchmaker who gets to know you and customizes your matches. The company offers a different kind of experience for those who find online dating impersonal or overwhelming. If you’re looking for a matchmaker who will also help you build a relationship, LoveAndMatchmaking could be right for you.

LoveAndMatchmaking.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoveAndMatchmaking.com?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I used Love and Matchmaking when I was traveling between NY. They listened and actually heard me. I felt important and understood. I have since recommended them to a few friends. I’m glad I pulled the trigger, if I wouldn’t have, I could not have done this on my own.

Get buying tips about Matchmaking Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I was referred by a mutual friend and had an easy series of calls where I laid out my expectations and answered heaps of questions. They were very keen on diving in to what had and hadn't worked in past relationships, and really getting a sense of what qualities were important to me. I felt like the process was laid out with clear timelines and expectations, and they were great at taking feedback and adjusting accordingly. In the end I have an amazing girlfriend that I 100% wouldn't have met without their help. I've recommended their services to a number of peers and am truly grateful for the life-changing connection they made for me <3

LoveAndMatchmaking.com response

Thank you, Grant! We couldn't be happier!!!

Original review: March 8, 2021

I did not have any idea what to expect when I first began working with Mallory from Love and Matchmaking. I had a very outdated impression of what matchmaking was and who it was for. However, immediately after beginning the process, I learned just how incorrect my understanding was. In fact, after our first meeting and learning about the process, my main thought was, "Why doesn't everyone do this? It seems so much better than the very unpredictable trial and error process of modern day dating". The questionnaires, interviews, and matchmakers eliminate almost all of the normal risks and woes of dating.

When I first met with my match, we both kept laughing about how easy everything was. We already knew that we were, at least on paper, a great match and so there wasn't the normal need to interview each other to see if there were any unknown lifestyle, social, or philosophical differences that could be dealbreakers for us. It was truly the easiest, lowest stress, and most pleasant dating experience I have ever had. Also, having our matchmaker, Mallory, checking in with us for the first few dates and helping guide us in a direction that would build the most healthy and solid foundation for our potential relationship was a welcome and wonderful help. All in all, I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Mallory and the Love and Matchmaking experience. I already have referred friends to their service and will continue to do so. Really, just such an unexpectedly wonderful experience. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I worked with you guys when I was 28, just out of a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship. I was single for the first time and hired you for help. It was good in that I learned how to retrust myself and you helped me rebuild the value I see in myself. At a time I couldn't trust myself to make the right decisions with men, I hired you all to help me weed out the 'bad' ones. I wasn't in a place in life to find my forever, as I was newly healing, but I've recently moved to CA, have a great job, and everything else in order, and now I am prioritizing finding a good man to spend my life with.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

I couldn’t be happier. Like others I see it took a few months but when it hit it hit! They are kind and understanding which is not what I expected. My time was always considered and my opinions mattered. Yes, I found love.

Original review: May 7, 2020

They got me into a relationship. It took longer than I expected but they really did it. They continue to help me through the ups and downs even with this new normal. I would give them more than five stars if I could. Sweet and kind and patient and there. It is a journey worth going on. My heart is happy. They told me it’s what they said they would do but I still can’t thank them enough.

Original review: April 23, 2020

They saved my love life. Like someone else on here I tried another matchmaker. I was switched around, sent on wrong dates and felt like I didn’t matter, just being serviced. With hesitation I came to Love And Matchmaking. I only ever spoke to two people. They took care of me, listened to me, and found me a beautiful match. I travel globally and needed someone to understand that. She did. I’m happy. These people are the way to go. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I came to Destin and Rachel in the winter of 2018 when my girlfriend at the time broke up with me. I was truly devastated to every definition of the word. I could not stop crying every day for months and was determined to do whatever it takes to somehow win her back. The internet is filled overwhelmingly with blogs and articles, Youtube videos and how to's about such circumstances, but the uncertainty of what to do is where I found myself overwhelmed, at a complete loss and desperate to find the perfect solution that suited me best.

I decided to find the BEST relationship expert(s) I could find. That is where I came across Destin and Rachel who provided exactly that. They took a very special interest in my situation and determined that the relationship was not a complete loss and they gave me hope and the confidence I needed to win her back. After very careful planning each week, by phone, I took their advice exactly how they explained it and their method proved to be successful. Nothing gave me greater joy than to win back the love of my life. Their plan was NOT a manipulation tactic by any means. This was all about consultation, separating to Do's and the Do Not's and guiding me accordingly.

We resumed our relationship after 3 months apart and eventually moved in together. I cannot explain the feeling of ecstasy that consumed me when the surreal feeling of winning back someone's heart that you love more than anything in the world. I owe that to Destin and Rachel for helping me achieve that goal and it was totally worth it. Just like in the movie Hitch, they taught me how to win/win back the girl with honesty and sincerity. If I could be standing in front of them right now, I would want to just give them both a big hug. They helped me not only win back someone I loved so dearly but they taught me how to be a better man for it. Thank you so much you guys!

Thank you, Josh!

You are an amazing man that deserves the best in life!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

DestinAndRachel were amazing. They helped me respect, and value myself and to see love differently. They helped me love myself which is most important above all. They are encouraging and enlightening to speak with. I would recommend them to anyone looking to find love!

LoveAndMatchmaking.com response

You are a strong and spectacular woman, and you deserve nothing but happiness in life! We are honored to be a part of your journey!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I have worked hard all my life. Good at that but not with love. I'm busy and time went faster than I realized in life. This investment was worth it. Man or woman, I believe they can, and for me did, what they say. Love is important. Relationships are hard and they made it easy even with my schedule. If you can do this you should.

LoveAndMatchmaking.com Company Information