Get Pricing

Norton

The Norton Brand is part of NortonLifeLock Inc.

3.7/5 (487 ratings)

About Norton

Norton offers online protection for your computer, tablet or smartphone. Choose from a variety of plans starting at just $39.99 for the first year. Select new plans offer LifeLock Identity Theft Protection and enhanced security for all your devices to give you the peace of mind that your personal data is kept secure.

Pros

• ID theft protection on select plans
  • Virus protection promise
  • Affordable plans

Cons

• Covers limited number of devices

Bottom Line

Norton 360 offers comprehensive digital protection services, from malware to ID theft protection, for one monthly price.

Top Norton Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I have had Norton for years now, and so far no virus or any other problems, they continue to add and update their systems and offer better coverage and better protection. This is ...

Verified

I have been with Norton for years. I have never had a problem with my security and if I need IT support, they are always available and they help resolve any issues immediately. I ...

Norton 360 security features

Depending on which plan you select, Norton offers a variety of services to help protect your devices and personal information. Their virus protection promise guarantees a full refund if their software catches a virus and their US-based restoration team can't remove it.

Norton 360 with LifeLock plan features include:

• Lost wallet protection
  • Credit monitoring
  • SSN and credit alerts
  • Data breach notifications
  • Bank and credit card activity alerts
  • Fictitious identity monitoring
  • Court records scanning
  • 401k and investment alerts

In addition to these features, plans each offer a level of reimbursement for losses due to identity theft. Called the Million Dollar Protection Package, the feature includes stolen fund reimbursement starting at $25,000 and coverage for up to 1 million in legal fees.

Comparing Norton 360 with LifeLock plans

The three most popular plans offered by Norton LifeLock are Norton 360 Standard, Norton 360 Deluxe and Norton 360 with LifeLock Select plans. While they have much in common, there are key differences in their parental control, ID theft protection and cloud storage.

PlanStandardDeluxeSelect
Standard10GB1$39.99
Deluxe50GB5$49.99
Select100GB5$99.99

Norton Security cost

Norton’s security packages range from $39.99 to $199.99 per year for the first year. If you opt to pay annually, you can save up to $55 on the total cost.

Do we recommend Norton 360?

If you're worried about your digital devices or identity theft, we think Norton 360 plans are excellent options. The integration of LifeLock expands the scope of their offerings, allowing them to serve multiple areas of your life with one streamlined service. Affordable plans are available, and comprehensive options exist for added protection. Bonus features like cloud storage and parental control make Norton a great go-to for most digital security needs.

Norton Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Norton?

Original review: June 26, 2021

The protection is phenomenal and I love the VPN service. Norton keeps my computer clean from junk files. The only issue I have with Norton is that I'm always having to change my password because it seems to keep storing previous passwords. But as for the protection, I'd highly recommend it. I'm using it on two computers, a tablet and on my smartphone. I haven't had any more issues with hackers hacking my devices.

Get buying tips about Antivirus Software delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 17, 2021

I have Norton 360 Deluxe. The VPN does not work. The Backup amount of storage is too small. And I have had to reinstall it several times. But overall it is a great Anti-virus product. I would recommend it to anyone. Though the price is a little too high.

Original review: June 15, 2021

I have used Norton's antivirus products for many years on several computers and phones, and have NEVER had any of my devices become infected with a virus! I have friends who try to get by with free antivirus products, and they frequently have virus problems which disable their devices. Because I have never had a problem, I'm sticking with Norton!

Original review: June 13, 2021

I work with 3 different non-profits currently and do consulting and contract work occasionally with others in the Atlanta and Kansas City Metro areas, including other cities infrequently. Having the use of Norton's 360 service helps my team and I have VPN access and protects our vital client files, agency forms, grant statistics, and other important documents key to our work and continued growth. It's helped us maintain safety, databased/cloud our materials, while also allowing us to do our work remotely and create a server of sorts without worrying about safety.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I have been using Norton for quite a few years and I have always enjoyed their customer service. When I have system problems, not only do they help with Norton products, they help me with my whole system and they are detailed with no rush to end the call, they are more helpful than the company I have my software warranted with. They go above and beyond what's necessary and I always told them so, they are the best.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Norton took out money for an auto-renewal of my subscription 3 weeks prior to the due date. They also somehow got a hold of my new debit card even though they had my old one on file. I was going to cancel the subscription because the re-newal was going to cost me triple of what I paid last year. This is a terrible practice. They need to eliminate the auto re-newal all together. I waited on hold for nearly 2 hours to speak to someone and I could barley understand them. I would not recommend norton to my worst enemy.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Just an amazing product. It totally did why it said it was going to do defending my computer till the end my computer. Ran 100% better once I added the product to my computer. I noticed last Trojan were on my computer after I added the application

Original review: June 19, 2021

I have trusted Norton for many years. They are trustworthy and give good info about anything strange going on with my laptop. I trust them and feel they are the best out there. I recommend Norton to all of my friends.

Original review: June 18, 2021

It's a large download and customer service is hard to get help from. But it works and updates itself and includes some identity protection with Lifelock. It also protects devices if you have storage space. Price good. Wouldn't be without

Original review: June 16, 2021

I have used Norton for many years and I haven't had a problem. I usually get a good renewal price, too. There is a breach now on passwords, so I don't think Norton has caught that. I have Norton on 4 devices.

(formerly Norton Antivirus) Company Information