Learn More
Accredited Partner

formerly Norton Antivirus

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.42/5

The Norton Brand is part of NortonLifeLock Inc.

Norton offers online protection for your computer, tablet or smartphone. Choose from a variety of plans starting at just $5.99 depending on your needs. New plans offer LifeLock Identity Theft Protection and enhanced security for all your devices to give you the peace of mind that your personal data is kept secure.

NortonLifeLock Call Now Toll Free (855) 981-8768 Learn More

NortonLifeLock Reviews

Original review: April 3, 2020

I love Norton products. They are the best in the anti-virus arena. Nothing better! They have gained my trust through the years that I have purchased and used Anti-Virus software. Just love Norton!

Original review: April 2, 2020

I have only used Norton. So far I don't think I have had any problems but one time when it was time to renew, without my knowledge added "automatic renewal" and then charged me for 10 devices. When we caught that, and it took a while, they changed it and gave us credit for the extra devices. Now, I never use automation renewal!! I would like to see a comparison between Norton and the others.

Original review: April 2, 2020

Have never had issues with it running but have with other anti-viruses. After fighting off viruses, I prefer not to deal with them and so far I haven't with Norton installed. Got mine free with my internet provider.

Original review: April 2, 2020

I've used Kaspersky by far its the best, I had the trial but couldn't afford to upgrade as I live on ssi, so sad. I miss the comfort of knowing my info and pc are safe. Had I been able to afford the upgrade there is no question snotty it. I definitely would have done so. Now I use defcon rate trash and worry if I'm really safe.

Original review: April 1, 2020

Always easy for me to install. Price was great. Latest version is faster working but with more features. The different pages have been redesigned and are more agreeable to the eye and to finding what I want to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Norton Security?

Original review: April 1, 2020

I really love the Norton Security software. It tells me with a green check mark if a site is safe and notifies me if a site is unsafe. I believe that is really easy to know and is very user friendly. I get the notification instantly and wish other software was this easy to use and get an automatic notification. It is really worth the money for it and I love using it.

Original review: April 1, 2020

It worked well. It took out the virus off my laptop that I had for 4yrs now. And also I didn’t have to pay for it. My internet service provided it for me for free. Even though it was free I would highly recommend.

Original review: March 31, 2020

Support is confusing about the difference in options. You think you are signing up for something hung then they tell you, no, that is something else. Besides that, the actual software is great and effective.

Original review: March 31, 2020

Software is easy to load and easy to use, it provides great protection and the addition of LifeLock is a great service. I haven't used the storage which has an extra charge beyond the base amount because I would run out quickly.

Original review: March 30, 2020

Good luck trying to cancel your subscription. I cancelled a year ago and they throw their huge messages up in front of my work constantly. I have written the company and pleaded with them to stop it to no avail.

(formerly Norton Antivirus) Company Information