Accredited Partner

Norton

The Norton Brand is part of NortonLifeLock Inc.

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.49/5

Norton offers online protection for your computer, tablet or smartphone. Choose from a variety of plans starting at just $5.99 depending on your needs. New plans offer LifeLock Identity Theft Protection and enhanced security for all your devices to give you the peace of mind that your personal data is kept secure.

Norton Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Norton?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Norton?

Original review: April 4, 2020

I did not consent to an automatic renewal of an annual subscription - especially because the software bogged down my computer. However, I was blindsided by a charge on my credit card. And after 4 hours on the phone, I was disconnected. I called a second time and was disconnected after 4 hours again. And there is no option to send an email or leave a message anywhere. So I was left with no choice but to dispute the charge on my card. Use Webroot or any other software - just not Norton.

Original review: April 4, 2020

Norton premium price is real cheap but you need a credit card to install, And then if you forget it, it will auto refills at full price, Next the Norton 360 has many problems with Windows 7 and 8.1, You don't have full protection in some areas, Next their customer service is the worse. I had to call 6 times in a row because I could NOT understand what they were saying, In other words they speak very poor English, And even then the customer rep had to look up my question answer, Thank God the store I purchase from let me return it for a full refund even after installing it and finding all the problems, And even after uninstalling norton some part were hiding on my my computer, Had to to clean swipe all the computers,

Original review: April 3, 2020

I have tried different programs over the years, and I periodically check the alternatives just to be sure that I get quality protection. Having said that, I have been using Norton on all of my devices for over ten years now, and I don't see a good reason to change, even when other programs are offered for free by ISP, gadget OEM, etc.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I have had the computer protection a while and I am glad that I have it because it does protect. Has much that you can have for your computer and at least you can get some kinds of feeling that you can be protected for your computer services. At least they can monitor your computer if they need to protect your security.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I love Norton products. They are the best in the anti-virus arena. Nothing better! They have gained my trust through the years that I have purchased and used Anti-Virus software. Just love Norton!

Original review: April 2, 2020

I have only used Norton. So far I don't think I have had any problems but one time when it was time to renew, without my knowledge added "automatic renewal" and then charged me for 10 devices. When we caught that, and it took a while, they changed it and gave us credit for the extra devices. Now, I never use automation renewal!! I would like to see a comparison between Norton and the others.

Original review: April 2, 2020

Have never had issues with it running but have with other anti-viruses. After fighting off viruses, I prefer not to deal with them and so far I haven't with Norton installed. Got mine free with my internet provider.

Original review: April 2, 2020

I've used Kaspersky by far its the best, I had the trial but couldn't afford to upgrade as I live on ssi, so sad. I miss the comfort of knowing my info and pc are safe. Had I been able to afford the upgrade there is no question snotty it. I definitely would have done so. Now I use defcon rate trash and worry if I'm really safe.

Original review: April 1, 2020

Always easy for me to install. Price was great. Latest version is faster working but with more features. The different pages have been redesigned and are more agreeable to the eye and to finding what I want to do.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I really love the Norton Security software. It tells me with a green check mark if a site is safe and notifies me if a site is unsafe. I believe that is really easy to know and is very user friendly. I get the notification instantly and wish other software was this easy to use and get an automatic notification. It is really worth the money for it and I love using it.

(formerly Norton Antivirus) Company Information