Get Pricing

Norton

The Norton Brand is part of NortonLifeLock Inc.

3.8/5 (849 ratings)

About Norton

Norton offers online protection for your computer, tablet or smartphone. Choose from a variety of plans starting at just $39.99 for the first year. Select new plans offer LifeLock Identity Theft Protection and enhanced security for all your devices to give you the peace of mind that your personal data is kept secure.

Pros

• ID theft protection on select plans
  • Virus protection promise
  • Affordable plans

Cons

• Covers limited number of devices

Bottom Line

Norton 360 offers comprehensive digital protection services, from malware to ID theft protection, for one monthly price.

Norton Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Norton?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Norton?

Original review: July 29, 2021

This is the worst antivirus software I've ever used. Slowed down my computer so much, allowed pop ups and I STILL got viruses. I would highly recommend ANY other antivirus software for any of your computers.

Original review: July 29, 2021

I discovered personal information on the dark web when I purchased Norton for my computer and phone. I feel safer knowing my information is being monitored now for an affordable price. I have access to my information at any time and I can keep up with my credit and credit scores.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Norton took out money for an auto-renewal of my subscription 3 weeks prior to the due date. They also somehow got a hold of my new debit card even though they had my old one on file. I was going to cancel the subscription because the re-newal was going to cost me triple of what I paid last year. This is a terrible practice. They need to eliminate the auto re-newal all together. I waited on hold for nearly 2 hours to speak to someone and I could barley understand them. I would not recommend norton to my worst enemy.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Just an amazing product. It totally did why it said it was going to do defending my computer till the end my computer. Ran 100% better once I added the product to my computer. I noticed last Trojan were on my computer after I added the application

Original review: June 19, 2021

I have trusted Norton for many years. They are trustworthy and give good info about anything strange going on with my laptop. I trust them and feel they are the best out there. I recommend Norton to all of my friends.

Original review: June 18, 2021

It's a large download and customer service is hard to get help from. But it works and updates itself and includes some identity protection with Lifelock. It also protects devices if you have storage space. Price good. Wouldn't be without

Original review: June 17, 2021

I have Norton 360 Deluxe. The VPN does not work. The Backup amount of storage is too small. And I have had to reinstall it several times. But overall it is a great Anti-virus product. I would recommend it to anyone. Though the price is a little too high.

Original review: June 16, 2021

I have used Norton for many years and I haven't had a problem. I usually get a good renewal price, too. There is a breach now on passwords, so I don't think Norton has caught that. I have Norton on 4 devices.

Original review: June 15, 2021

I have used Norton's antivirus products for many years on several computers and phones, and have NEVER had any of my devices become infected with a virus! I have friends who try to get by with free antivirus products, and they frequently have virus problems which disable their devices. Because I have never had a problem, I'm sticking with Norton!

Original review: June 14, 2021

I don't think there's much difference between one security system and another. They all do the basics of protecting you from obvious viruses and malware. But nothing protects better than not being careless: don't open emails or texts from those you don't know and don't open links.

(formerly Norton Antivirus) Company Information