toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Always ready and willing to help. Very polite and understanding and most of all... patient! Really great knowledge base to help with anything I have ever asked about. Previous vendor was very difficult to work with and, at times, very aggressive. Glad I found you guys.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed something that I wouldn't have to drag my computer off to somewhere and leave it for a week. The sales team of Tech to Us was very professional and very helpful. The support technicians were also very good. I call and tell them what my problem is and they go from there. I like the way they operate. They are the best.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm almost 90 years old and I'm not that computer literate like young people are. I was having trouble with my computer and it was hard to get any of my children to help. I was also having problems with the way the computer was working. I tried to look for a place that would help and thought maybe I'd get back to the manufacturer of my computer, but I couldn't find the phone number for it. I then called information and accidentally got a telephone operator and told her what I was looking for. She told me she knew of a perfect place for me and that the people there were great.

She gave me the phone number for Tech to Us and they helped me. They were so courteous, nice, and patient. I took a year's contract with them and had nothing but success all year long. They even told me not to worry if I didn't know how to work a program and that they'll teach me. I've had them for more or less three years now and have been having a wonderful experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have an older Apple Macintosh computer and I was trying to see if I could get the operating system upgraded because there were programs that I wanted to get updated. I had been using a product called MacKeeper and it seemed to me that the program was slowing my computer down considerably, and causing all sorts of trouble because I only have 8-megs of RAM on my computer. So I decided to get rid of MacKeeper and look for an alternative service that might be able to help me out.

I got online to do some research and read about Tech to Us. I called them up and they sounded like a good group. One of the things I liked about them was that they not only worked on your computer, if you can't figure out your phone or iPad, they're going to help you with it. And that's a big plus for me because we have Alexa, three iPads, Bluetooth speakers and phones and it can be very confusing.

I signed up and Tech to Us assigned me a guy explaining what was going on. This guy worked. I didn't know where he was but he definitely worked after hours my time. I put my trust in them, turned the computer over and they fixed it up. I've called Tech to Us a couple more times afterwards to help me with things. The service is working great for me. The people are easy to talk to and very responsive. So I'm a happy customer and I'd definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was having problems with my desktop. I worked with Geek Squad before and was not happy with them, and I was looking for an American-based tech support. Tech to Us sales reps were very, very informative, friendly and very factual without any pressure so I went with them. The first time I talked to them on the phone, they put a button on my desktop so that the next time I'd call, all I have to do is press it and it connects to them and then they come on. And because I'm in their system, they know who I am, they’ve got all my information so I don’t have to repeat myself and it would be easier to explain the issue on the phone. If they don't have the info, they'd get it very quickly while they’re online with me. They know where to look and they’re really good. And then they start to work without needing me there. They'd just call me when they’re done.

I opted to take the year plan because it covers all our devices for a year. It’s like having my own personal IT staff, and that was what I wanted. So far, it has been a very good experience. It was super incredible and easy. I’m a nurse and I do medical claims review. I’m on technical things all day long and on my home systems. So, if I have a problem at work, I have my tech support here. They’re very professional, very fast and they’re friendly. They’re easy to work with and they’re very personable. I will highly recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had iYogi before but it turned out to be a bad company. They double billed me. On the other hand, I've been very happy with Tech to Us. A lot of stuff goes wrong so I call their tech support people a lot and they take care of me. I haven't had any situation where they have thrown their hands up in the air.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was having problems with my computer and didn't know who to turn to so I contacted Tech To Us. I've been using their services for quite a number of years now. The payments are reasonable and I trusted them. All of the techs have been friendly and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was having difficulty with a new computer so I looked into tech support. Tech to Us has a very good sales team and I got a one-year plan from them. If I ever need them, I call in and they fix the issue right away. I stay on the line and if they have any questions, I answer them if I can. Then, half an hour later, they usually have it fixed. They're very good and nice, overall.

Hi Joseph,

I am sorry to hear that you were scammed prior to coming to us. These "companies" sound legit because we frequently get calls from them pretending to be customers to extract information on how we operate. The more they know about us, the more they can make themselves sound legit. We have trained our staff to recognize these calls, but they change their tactics and approach from time to time. We obviously do not tell anyone about our inner workings, but they pick up enough to sound convincing.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that we can do. They are overseas operating mostly out of India. The US itself has no legal jurisdiction there. There are thousands of these scam outfits and once one is shut down, there are others doing the same thing or new ones popping up. I can assure you that the person who scammed you was not a previous Tech to Us employee - we do not hire out of the country.

We are happy that we were able to assist you, if you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I was a little disappointed. I was getting these messages and popups on my screen that Microsoft had detected multiple uses of my IP address. I saw those messages and then two days later I got a phone call and my caller ID said Microsoft. These were all Indians or Pakistanis but identified themselves as Tech to Us supporters of Microsoft systems. They brought stuff on the screen showing me all these IP's that had my address on them and they got me for $300. They said if I get the protection plan they can get rid of everything. And they said they didn't want me to use my debit card or credit card because these people that were hacking into my computer would get my debit card.

Then they told me to get three iTune cards for $100 each so I went for it. I gave them the cards and he said they are not working. He said he was going to refund the $300 and put it back in my account and because of the inconvenience, Microsoft is going to give me an additional $500. But, he wanted me to get five more cards so that was when I started losing it and started calling him the hacker. We then got into a big heated argument. I hung up and then I called up the regular operator and asked for an 800 number for Microsoft. I was in New York and she said that they have one in Manhattan. When I called there, the guy answered the phone saying "Tech to Us for Microsoft", exactly the same phrase that the other guy used. It was like they were both reading the same script.

So, I said to the guy that I got ripped off with $300 by guys pretending to be Tech to Us support. He said those guys were probably in India. I had these guys take care of my computer and clean it up but I was a disappointed that Tech to Us don’t have a part of the company to handle people who are scamming and pretending to be them. I would want to know who they are and where they are and try to put a stop to it. The guy sounded like an ex-employee because how else could he know everything he said.

I called up Apple and they said there's thousands of people who cash iTunes cards. I said I've got three ID numbers and they can't tell me who cashed them in or where they got the money delivered to. That I don't understand. I called back that Microsoft number, and somebody answered the phone. They were very helpful and I got the little white card on my computer screen that says if I ever need help again, I could just click on it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Tech to Us sales people were very flexible, persuasive but not pushy at all. They had a normal approach to dealing with the customer. The tech support people were knowledgeable, helpful and they’ve solved my problems. They were also very responsive and efficient. Overall, they were excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Originally, I had overseas tech support and they were jacking me around. It turns out they didn't do half of what they said and I spent a pile of money. Then, I finally decided I want a U.S.-based computer tech support that I can contact anytime I need them. I know that Tech to Us doesn't have 24-hour service but after talking with them, I thought I can work with that and the hours that they carry. So I went with them and I've been very happy so far.

My initial deal was I needed a firewall and an anti-virus because I didn't have it. I couldn't afford to pay for it right upfront so they set me up with some free stuff for 30 days. In that time, I got the money and then they set me up with the full nine yards. They're very pleasant people to work with. They don't beat around the bush and they tell you what's going on. It was an overall pleasant experience. I will continue to work with them for a long time and I would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Every time I have called for help Tech to Us was wonderful and solved basically every problem. They have been a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to everyone. Every time I called in they directed me the proper way hanging up with problems SOLVED.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Some of the tech supports of Tech to Us are real good, some are not. One is usually quite good, although I had him a week ago and he couldn't figure it out. I haven't been back on my computer in a few days so I'm not sure where we left off with that one. I had a problem when they put me on hold and left me for about 30 minutes and didn't come back. I'm ready to cancel when they did that, and that happens most too often. Another rep is outstanding and he doesn't usually leave me hanging but the other one left me hanging a few times. There was another guy who was great but he doesn't do it anymore. So they've got several guys that are very good at running and one that has tremendous patience with helping me. If there's a really tough problem, he will keep staying around and working at it till he finds different ways to finally get to the bottom of it. Where other people would quit, he doesn't.

I have them take over my computer if they have to as long as they don't leave me on hold for too long because I have other appointments. When I'm there for an hour-and-a-half for them, it's way too long. I have places to go and things I'm not doing so it's complicated for me to sit there. That's my biggest bugaboo. Also, they gave me two years for a much lower amount so I was shocked a year later when they doubled it. The prices are a little high depending on how much you need it. You can use all of that if you want to.

But, I like the people. I like the fact that most of them are capable of getting things done. I’m not that sophisticated with these things I get into with. Like, I’m all set and then I find that Adobe has to be updated and I can’t get it to work. Right now, I have an email that came in. It’s a contract and it’s critical that I open it but I can’t get it opened. So, once in awhile, I'd rather they ask me what I'm doing and tell me how I can do it step by step. I can write it down and the next time it comes up, I could already do it. I’ve learned how to do it although my memory’s not the greatest. So, it will help me if they would do tell me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us was highly rated and their sales team were excellent when I dealt with them. The customer service team did very well, too. Tech to Us did a very efficient job and worked until stuff was completed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was having so much trouble with my computer. I went on the web and inquired to see if I could get people from ASUS support group and Tech to Us came up. What was really astonishing to me was how polite and knowledgeable they seem. We spent hours on the phone in over a week and they kept their cool. They seem to know what they were doing and they put everything right for me. Also, it didn't seem extortionately more expensive than anybody else I've used. In addition, it seemed more personal. I'll continue to use Tech to Us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Other people I had done tech support with had to change over their server. They weren't in the United States and that bothered me. With Tech to US, everything was extremely positive and they solved any problem that I might have. I would recommend them if somebody ask me.

Every time I have needed technical support using Connect, the techs were capable and timely and thorough. I had had a long-term contract with iYogi, but they went dark when I needed IT support. Business Consumer Rated you highest, so I went with TTU and have been happy ever since. iYogi calls to say they're back in business and want me back, and I tell them "Never Mind. I'm with another company now and don't need iYogi anymore."

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was with another company, but they got big and sold out and I got disgusted with them. Then I said, "Let me try somebody else." I spoke with someone from Tech to Us, and the second time, they gave me a technician. I had trouble with the sound, and they couldn't quite solve my problem, so I played with it and got a little better than what they had. I don't know if it was me telling them what was wrong or vice versa. I think what they did was start with me, and then jumped on to somebody else while they were doing something for me. The tech just didn't stick with me until I got my problem solved. I only used Tech to Us once since I've subscribed to them. The other company I had seemed to stay with me. I just turn it over and they'd go through it and check everything. But with Tech to Us, I wasn't that satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm not that computer literate and got caught in a scam with another company. I'd get on a site and they would come up that page with, "Call Microsoft." I contacted Tech to Us and they took care of it. I got the virus slayer with them. They're good at updating that and the CCleaner. They walked me through it. The best thing I like about them is they don't call me, I contact them. I'm comfortable doing business with Tech to Us. Even though I've never met them and I only converse basically over the computer, it seems I know the group. I'm overly pleased with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was having some viral problems so I called Tech to Us. Their sales team was knowledgeable, helpful and informative. However, I'm going to cancel their annual program. I made a couple of mistakes which they advised me against and I won't do it again. So, I don't think I'll need the program. Still, it has been terrific. Tech to Us has made me feel completely at ease and solved the problem without any difficulty at all.

Service has always been excellent. Every time we had a problem, they took care of it immediately. This is the best service of this type I have used in over 30 years of business. The techs are all friendly, courteous, and they get the job done almost immediately.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us is a wonderful bunch of helpers and I've been extremely satisfied with them. I talked to Henshaw, Jay and Brent and they've been really helpful and have wonderful patience. I'm not computer smart but I've never gotten the feeling that they were talking to a dummy, and that makes all the difference in the world. They’ve also given me some very good advice about scams. They said to be very careful when somebody comes on the telephone and hear an accent and want to do some business with me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My computer had crashed and I needed somebody to fix it. Tech to Us called me and walked me through everything and stuck with it until it was fixed. They did a really good job and I'd be glad to recommend them to people.

I switched from Windstream to Spectrum services, and the tech who brought the equipment didn't know how to set it up - and I was left without an email account. Until I finally quit calling Spectrum for help (cause they couldn't for some reason), and called Tech To Us and got all fixed up - fast! They are great!

My husband and I have been using Tech to Us for 2 years now. They provide awesome customer service! Our computer is always faster and more efficient after they have worked on it. They are also very knowledgeable and answer questions quickly.

Transfer data to a new computer as I had to replace my everyday Laptop and the help was great. I would recommend the service to anyone who depends on their computers on a daily basis. Should anyone wish to speak with me for a personal recommendation, I would be happy to offer my thoughts.

For over 12 months + I have enlisted the services of Tech To Us at all hours of the day/night, I have found the staff to be knowledgeable, courteous, patient. You have always resolved my questions and put me at ease - at 78 years young really appreciate the approach you have in resolutions and suggestions. I will continue to use the service, 5 stars + 1.

My experience with Tech to Us has been very, very great on many experiences with them. They have been always solving my computer experiences in a quick way and respond quickly. When I call them, they are always prompt in response. I can highly recommend them for all computer problems.

Every time I've had to call to get a problem fixed I've been exceptionally satisfied with every technician that has help. Thank you. They have been very helpful, and on a whole I would recommend this company and everybody that works for they are so helpful.

Tech to Us has been very helpful with any of my computer needs. Tech to Us has also been able to walk me through issues on a very timely manner. Tech to Us has been used by my husband and I for over 10 year. I have not had issue Tech to Us has not been able to have a solution for.

Tech to Us Company Profile