It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.98/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1202 Tech to Us Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I had an amazing experience and felt like I was in extremely good and capable hands the whole time. Anthony was patient and thorough and turned over every stone to ensure a safe and usable computer. Very happy I found this company.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

From the first time that I called Tech to Us they have always been very prompt and responsive. They have always been courteous and helpful no matter the issue. They always take the extra step to make sure I understand the issue and know whats happening. I would highly recommend their services to anybody.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I was having printer problems, lost my IP address. This company was very helpful and friendly in assisting my problems. They are quick and very knowledgeable. They have always quickly responded to my issues in the past. I would be very happy to recommend this company to my friends and family.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Anthony was very friendly and took care of the problem quickly. Also, yesterday Sage did the same. All of the issues I had when I signed up for their services were resolved in a timely manner. I would recommend their services to all my friends.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

It was awesome to work with a company in the US. It was a prompt quick painless experience. I had been on the phone with Amazon and Nest for multiple hours with no luck. I called Tech To Us and spoke to the sales Rep who was great and figured out the best plan for me. He got me over to a technician and within 30 minutes we had the Nest and Alexa synced!

Tech to Us response

Happy see we were able to get things working for you so quickly Brian. Thanks for becoming a Tech to Us customer!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

My experiences with Tech to Us has been great overall. Everyone has been knowledgeable and helpful even though I have a mac and other services I've used know nothing about Macs. Every issue has been resolved in a friendly and timely manner.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

From the First contact with Customer Service Representative Jeff, I was highly satisfied with how well he explained the services and fully addressed my concerns. Technician Sage was very knowledgeable and professional in setting up the Service. I also had contact with Technician Anthony who wrapped up with me and answered my questions. Overall they made an excellent team.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I have been a customer for the last 4-5 years and I'm just crazy about this service. They are available when they say they will be and they will tackle any tech issue whether it be computer, phone, TV, tablet or whatever. They will stick with it until it's fixed. They are polite and professional. I would give them 10 stars if that was an option! And they are absolutely trustworthy. Do not worry about them seeing sensitive information in your computer. I have had no problems whatsoever with them viewing financial info or any other sensitive items. They will never spam you with ads. If there is anyone on the internet you can trust, it's Tech to Us.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had spoken with Ignus and Anthony regarding my computer issues. Their customer service and support are a cut above the rest. This company has some of the best professionals I have encountered regarding computer repair. I highly recommend them for any computer needs. I have a computer that was about to be trashed, because it had not been operable for a long time, but I held on to it because it was somewhat new and the thought of tossing hundreds of dollars out the window for a barely used computer did not sit well with me, so I decided to research computer repair companies and found Tech to Us. They got my computer running like new and went above and beyond to ensure that everything was working. I cannot thank them enough for their diligence and expertise.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

It's great. Kevin, Brett, Anthony, Jay have been very patient and always cheerful. I would recommend the TTUS to anyone needing help. Always been able to resolve issues. I subscribe to first in line. A good choice.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I would like to say kudos to Anthony, the support technician, for wonderful service, above and beyond what we expected. He made me feel like I was the most important customer he has ever supported. We are totally impressed with the service and highly recommend your company. Thank you very much for wonderful service!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Unable to connect to internet. The representative that I worked with was very helpful and knowledgeable and he was able to fix my issue in a quick and timely fashion. I would definitely recommend the services they provide to all my friends and family members.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Anthony was very helpful with his technical expertise and was expedient with service and helped me understand my issues with a dissertation. Anthony was polite and patient and made the experience simple and satisfying. I would definitely use Tech to Us again without hesitation.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

This customer is truly satisfied with TECH TO US! I believe I have used them for 3-4 years, VERY efficient and TRULY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! Would recommend to anyone who needs help with their computer! They make it easy to understand and walk you thru whatever you need! Pay monthly. Am good with that. Thank you sooo much.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Have had Tech to Us for a number of years and each and every time I need their expertise they are quick to get started on my issue and also to have a total resolution for the problem. I would give them a high rating based on that alone but their knowledge of handling difficult issues I have had is far and above other services I have used in Computer stores.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Over the past several years I have had the opportunity to work with several of the techs here and have always been impressed with their knowledge and attitude they bring to solving the problems I have encountered. Would recommend to friends and family.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

During the times on contacting Tech to Us, I have never found any issue that was not able to be solved. My only concern is, when they are really busy, there can be some extremely long times on hold. Otherwise, my experience has always been great.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I found the staff to be knowledgeable and helpful. They bailed me out of some problems that I didn't understand allowing me to continue with the use of all my computers. I would recommend them to any of my friends.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I called looking for help to allow us to access Netflix while keeping my VPN active through the LAN, and the tech did an amazing job setting us up! Quick, easy and friendly. Would definitely recommend them to anyone that needs great technical support! :)

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Great service and very responsive! I like that they completely follow through; they call you up when things are not yet finished. All of the reps are knowledgeable and professional, and they don't give up on your challenging tasks! Will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Tech to Us response

We are happy to hear that you had a positive overall experience, Elena. Great communication is just as important to us as the actual technical expertise we provide. Thank you for being a customer!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

The staff at Tech to Us are always very friendly, and very professional. They answer all questions clearly. The agent I worked with today (Anthony) was especially helpful without using difficult (for me) technical language. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

The technicians have been courteous, friendly and efficient when giving me advice about the computer. Also, professional when repairing /servicing what needs to be accomplished at the time. They have suggested what I need to allow my computer to flow appropriately.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Tech to Us is the best tech support. Worth the money. Cannot say enough good things about the service. Do highly recommend the service. They always solve my problems and are very very patient with the noncomputer savvy.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

They spend lots of times dealing with people who don't know about the issues and a patient and polite person helps speed up solutions Being available on holidays is a great consumer thought for their clients, and I thank you for that. Happy New Year. Thanks.

Tech to Us response

Thank you for the kind words, Ted. We are happy we can always be of assistance. Happy New Year to you as well!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Tech to Us has been prompt, reliable, and trustworthy in taking care of my computer technical issues. They have always been available whenever I need technical support. I highly recommend their services to anyone who needs computer help for a fair price which comes with a high level quality of service by all of their technicians and is just one phone call away.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Fast, efficient, user friendly, I highly recommend using them. Worth the money. The service was very quick and easy. Tech To Us helped me with making the layout of my computer exactly how I wanted and helped with software issues and setup.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I have been with Tech to Us for a very long time. Not being tech smart it is nice to know that they are there. All employees have been nice and very helpful. I have already recommended them to several people. I do not know if they ever used the company but I do tell people. As long as they continue to give me good service I will stay with them.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

After use of my laptop, it was locking up quite badly, so after an evaluation and uninstall and reinstallation of the antivirus and spyware, I was given the green light to resume previous activity. TTU has been a good support for me, no matter the seriousness of the problem, they work at it until they've fixed the problem. In other words they don't give up. So far I am very pleased with their efforts and work ethics. I have recommended them to other people.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

The work by Tech to Us was excellent and met all my expectations. The tech was friendly and answered all my questions. Gave good advice on how to further address and correct the issues. Would recommend this service to friends.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Have dealt with Ignis and Kevin. Both were very helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to work with both in solving my problems. TTU has a great annual plan, and I will use more of the benefits, such as computer tune-ups, in the future.

Tech to Us expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses that need affordable and reliable US-based tech support.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs