Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

Tech to Us Call Now Toll Free (860) 616-1109 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I love this service! It has helped me so much in the three or four times I have used it. Tonight Ryan helped me solve a problem with my printer and installed new drivers. My printer had previously been driving me crazy going offline all the time. It would usually go back online if I turned it off and then on again. That didn't work tonight. I have the printer in another room so to make matters worse I had to run back and forth when that happened. I am so happy to have the problem solved. Thanks Ryan!

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I am so happy to have found Tech to Us!! I had a MAJOR issue in losing some very valuable information & contacts in my Collections App connected to Microsoft Edge. After three tries with other tech support companies & no positive results my stomach was sick. Working remotely, with such a loss, I felt like I just started a new job & was starting from scratch for contacts. After reading the many positive reviews for Tech to Us, I decided to give my project one last try. From the moment I got on the line with J in the sales department my spirit was lifted with hope. He encouraged me to at least try. I was looking for a miracle. Moments later I was on the line with T. Just like so many other testimonials... a team here with PATIENCE working with so many of us that are not tech savvy. I took a deep breath & let T go to work. I answered questions along the way & he kept going & going, never giving up like the other companies did.

My fingers were crossed the entire time & then BINGO!!!! The results everyone else told me was a lost cause & impossible. I had to literally pinch myself & ask did this really happen? I will be telling everyone I know & then some about my experience with Tech to Us. They also set up a protection plan & a RELIABLE back up system so that if this ever happens again> just one phone call will remedy the situation promptly. My situation took some time but worth every penny & every minute invested! If you are looking for OUTSTANDING service knowledge & care, then look no further, make Tech to Us your # 1 Go To.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I've been using Tech2Us for several years now. Switched to a different company last year, but I'm back now. I notice that the wait for a tech has gotten a little longer than I remember, but after all we ARE still on COVID lockdown. My experience with the tech support has always been 100% positive. I can't recall a single time when I've not gotten my problem solved. That goes true for Shaves as well.

Tech to Us response

Hi Jack. Thanks for coming back! We definitely have been ALOT busier since COVID, but that has created the opportunity to add several new team members over the past couple of months, some as recent as the last couple of weeks. The insane amount of volume has ceased, but there is still a higher volume than normal. The great thing is that you can always connect directly with our Quick Connect Icon and don't have to even call.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I have been so impressed with the service I have received with Tech To Us. I originally called because my computer crashed and it was completely dead, the blue screen of death, but the technician was very patient and got it running again. Today my technician was Ms. **, I had worked with my application technician for three hours yesterday and just couldn't get it to work. Ms. ** fixed the problem in less than five minutes. I Highly recommend the services of Tech To Us to my friends and anyone who has a computer. If you don't have a problem now, having a computer, you will eventually and you will be in good hands with Tech To Us.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Technician was very pleasant and courteous while being very helpful through the whole experience. He was very persistent in trying the fix the microphone problem and spent a great amount of time and effort trying to fix the problem. He continued to try many options even while the drives would not properly update,

It is a seven year old computer which was making his job harder but he still continued to rectify the problem. I am a 72 year old senior so it was wonderful to have a technician who was so patient and kind, especially in my lack of knowledge with the computer age.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Everyone is always really friendly and helpful. I get a person on the line right away with little to no wait time. Over all we are just very happy with our Tech to us help we have received. American owned is the best!

Original review: April 5, 2021

The tech did a great job with my internet connection problem. I could not connect to the internet and now it works great. We have been with Tech to Us for about Five years and have always been happy with the service. The Techs we have worked with in the past and now have gone to the extra effort to make sure our computer is working at its best.

Original review: April 4, 2021

The computer I had was very slow so I bought a new one. Everything had to be installed and updated such as malwarebytes. Tech to Us installed and configured everything for me on this new computer. This is very helpful for me because I do not have any experience in computers.

Original review: April 2, 2021

Ryan fixed my problem with Bill pay in just a couple of minutes. Even my bank could not do that in three attempts. I am very impressed and grateful. Ryan jumped right on the problem, very enthusiastically like a real pro!

Original review: March 31, 2021

Tech to Us is a terrific company with great technicians to help with technical support for computers. The technicians are personable as well as knowledgeable and I personally recommend the company. The service is also reasonably priced considering the support and ease of service that is provided.

Tech to Us author review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team