5.0/5 (150 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

What is Tech to Us?

Tech to Us is a U.S.-based company that offers remote-access technical support for small businesses and home-based clients. Experienced IT professionals are available every day of the week (thought not at all hours), and the company’s services cover a wide range of devices and operating systems. To get started, you’ll choose a price plan that meets your needs — then you’ll have unlimited access to assistance during Tech to Us’s hours of operation.

Tech to Us plans

Tech to Us offers plans for individuals and businesses. Its plans include service for one PC or Mac, secondary tech like tablets and smartphones and external devices like modems and printers. Experienced technicians use remote access to address most problems that arise, and the company has a money-back guarantee for its plans — so you can get a refund if your specific issue cannot be resolved.

Tech to Us pricing

Tech to Us offers home services ranging from $34.99 to $59.99 a month, depending on your service needs. There’s also a one-time setup fee of $100. Plans cover support for one computer and unlimited secondary devices, including smartphones and smart-home devices, tablets, printers, routers and cameras.

Tech to Us also offers an unlimited business plan for $75 per month, with the same one-time setup fee of $100. Business plans have additional fees for services not included in the base plan, however; these monthly fees include $5 each for extra printer support and $20 for each 500 GB of additional cloud backup. Additional device bundles are available for $35 each per month.

Frequently asked questions

Which brands does Tech to Us support?
    Tech to Us supports all computers, mobile devices, auxiliary devices and software.
    Does Tech to Us offer 24/7 support?
    No. Tech to Us is available every day of the week, but it doesn’t operate 24/7. Its hours of operation: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET on the weekends. Holiday hours may vary.
    Does Tech to Us offer discounts?
    Yes, Tech to Us mentions an active military and veteran discount for both U.S. service members and their spouses or significant others. If you qualify, make sure to mention this when discussing Tech to Us plans. Tech to Us also mentions a willingness to work with you to find an affordable solution if you’re facing financial hardships.
    Where is Tech to Us located?
    Tech to Us is located in Hartford, Connecticut.

Is Tech to Us legit?

Tech to Us offers home and business technical support every day of the week. Its qualified techs are U.S.-based, and its service plans are affordable for many and meet a variety of needs. However, keep in mind that additional fees may apply for extra services not built into its plans.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I think Tech to Us's customer service is excellent. I have been a customer since 2018. Every time I call up and remote connect, they take care of my troubles in a reasonable amount of time. I like that I can have Tune Ups performed as many times as I desire. In the past I did work with another Tech Support company, and I trust Tech to Us more compared to the other service I was working with. Having my own Tech support company makes my life a lot easier. The Tune Up process, I cannot do on my own. I feel Tech to Us does an excellent job by being detail oriented and working through issues with a fine-tooth comb. I would absolutely recommend Tech to Us to other customers. They are unlike any other company by not pressuring me to add any additional services to my account. I truly appreciate that.

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I have found your service very helpful as you are always available and everyone is very courteous and patient. I couldn't ask for a better group to work with. I have had many different issues, as I am not well versed with computers, and each time your tech has been able to figure out the problem and correct it. Plus, as I mentioned before, they are all very patient and that is very helpful when I already feel like an idiot for not being able to figure out how to correct my problem by myself. There was one time when the first tech didn't know quite what to do but he got advice from one of your other tech's and was then able to fix my problem. I am very satisfied with your company. Thank you.

Original review: June 27, 2021

I originally reached out to TechtoUs on Thursday, June 24th. I was extremely upset and terribly worried due to the fact that I realized that all my personal information had been scammed. Quickly I started to think of how I should handle the problem. After taking care of my banking concerns I called your organization. I spoke with Joe, who made the necessary suggestions, explained to me what needed to be done, with patience and kindness. We had agreed that I was going to call back today, Sunday, the 27th, to finalize the process.

Joe called me back today and my laptop was restored, passwords were changed and I thought that all was done. Afterwards, I realized that I neglected to change my email password on my cell phone. Called back once again, this time I spoke with Ryan who happened to be just as kind, knowledgeable and helpful as Joe was. I consider the yearly expense for my membership to TechtoUs, money well spent. Thank you kindly to both Joe and Ryan.

Effie

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

TechToUs has serviced my three PCs for several years and I have been very pleased with the support I received from TTU. I have upgraded my PCs and the TTU support team was able to transfer all of my data from the old PC to the new one. I also appreciate the routine maintenance that I receive which helps my PCs stay up to date with security software. I find the TTU support team to be friendly, courteous and technically astute. I plan to maintain my subscription with TTU as long as I operate PCs.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I love this service! It has helped me so much in the three or four times I have used it. Tonight Ryan helped me solve a problem with my printer and installed new drivers. My printer had previously been driving me crazy going offline all the time. It would usually go back online if I turned it off and then on again. That didn't work tonight. I have the printer in another room so to make matters worse I had to run back and forth when that happened. I am so happy to have the problem solved. Thanks Ryan!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

Every time I call with a problem you guy's fix it. You are all friendly and helpful. When I need an update you notify me and I feel that you are protecting my computer and I have peace of mind that you care.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

This company is fantastic. They always answer right away, and fix whatever problem I am having, and are always polite. I have been very happy with them, and appreciate the antivirus software they install. I will keep using them, and would definitely recommend them!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

I used Tech to Us for a number of years and the service is great. This time Chris did all the work, made helpful suggestions and helped me understand more about hardware. It was a real pleasure working with him. He gets 6 stars.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

All services that I have received from Tech to Us have been resolved quickly and the techs have been very helpful with all the issues that I have encountered with my computer. The issues that I have had are with slow retrieval and unable to close my computer. The techs are all very patient and knowledgeable and friendly.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I have used Tech To Us for several years. Their service is very valuable to me because I know very little about computers. They are always very helpful and patient with me. I appreciate their service more than words can say.

Tech to Us Company Information