5.0/5 (138 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

What is Tech to Us?

Tech to Us is a U.S.-based company that offers remote-access technical support for small businesses and home-based clients. Experienced IT professionals are available every day of the week (thought not at all hours), and the company’s services cover a wide range of devices and operating systems. To get started, you’ll choose a price plan that meets your needs — then you’ll have unlimited access to assistance during Tech to Us’s hours of operation.

Tech to Us plans

Tech to Us offers plans for individuals and businesses. Its plans include service for one PC or Mac, secondary tech like tablets and smartphones and external devices like modems and printers. Experienced technicians use remote access to address most problems that arise, and the company has a money-back guarantee for its plans — so you can get a refund if your specific issue cannot be resolved.

Tech to Us pricing

Tech to Us offers home services ranging from $34.99 to $59.99 a month, depending on your service needs. There’s also a one-time setup fee of $100. Plans cover support for one computer and unlimited secondary devices, including smartphones and smart-home devices, tablets, printers, routers and cameras.

Tech to Us also offers an unlimited business plan for $75 per month, with the same one-time setup fee of $100. Business plans have additional fees for services not included in the base plan, however; these monthly fees include $5 each for extra printer support and $20 for each 500 GB of additional cloud backup. Additional device bundles are available for $35 each per month.

Frequently asked questions

Which brands does Tech to Us support?
    Tech to Us supports all computers, mobile devices, auxiliary devices and software.
    Does Tech to Us offer 24/7 support?
    No. Tech to Us is available every day of the week, but it doesn’t operate 24/7. Its hours of operation: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET on the weekends. Holiday hours may vary.
    Does Tech to Us offer discounts?
    Yes, Tech to Us mentions an active military and veteran discount for both U.S. service members and their spouses or significant others. If you qualify, make sure to mention this when discussing Tech to Us plans. Tech to Us also mentions a willingness to work with you to find an affordable solution if you’re facing financial hardships.
    Where is Tech to Us located?
    Tech to Us is located in Hartford, Connecticut.

Is Tech to Us legit?

Tech to Us offers home and business technical support every day of the week. Its qualified techs are U.S.-based, and its service plans are affordable for many and meet a variety of needs. However, keep in mind that additional fees may apply for extra services not built into its plans.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: July 21, 2021

I have found your service very helpful as you are always available and everyone is very courteous and patient. I couldn't ask for a better group to work with. I have had many different issues, as I am not well versed with computers, and each time your tech has been able to figure out the problem and correct it. Plus, as I mentioned before, they are all very patient and that is very helpful when I already feel like an idiot for not being able to figure out how to correct my problem by myself. There was one time when the first tech didn't know quite what to do but he got advice from one of your other tech's and was then able to fix my problem. I am very satisfied with your company. Thank you.

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 27, 2021

I originally reached out to TechtoUs on Thursday, June 24th. I was extremely upset and terribly worried due to the fact that I realized that all my personal information had been scammed. Quickly I started to think of how I should handle the problem. After taking care of my banking concerns I called your organization. I spoke with Joe, who made the necessary suggestions, explained to me what needed to be done, with patience and kindness. We had agreed that I was going to call back today, Sunday, the 27th, to finalize the process.

Joe called me back today and my laptop was restored, passwords were changed and I thought that all was done. Afterwards, I realized that I neglected to change my email password on my cell phone. Called back once again, this time I spoke with Ryan who happened to be just as kind, knowledgeable and helpful as Joe was. I consider the yearly expense for my membership to TechtoUs, money well spent. Thank you kindly to both Joe and Ryan.

Effie

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I love this service! It has helped me so much in the three or four times I have used it. Tonight Ryan helped me solve a problem with my printer and installed new drivers. My printer had previously been driving me crazy going offline all the time. It would usually go back online if I turned it off and then on again. That didn't work tonight. I have the printer in another room so to make matters worse I had to run back and forth when that happened. I am so happy to have the problem solved. Thanks Ryan!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I am so happy to have found Tech to Us!! I had a MAJOR issue in losing some very valuable information & contacts in my Collections App connected to Microsoft Edge. After three tries with other tech support companies & no positive results my stomach was sick. Working remotely, with such a loss, I felt like I just started a new job & was starting from scratch for contacts. After reading the many positive reviews for Tech to Us, I decided to give my project one last try. From the moment I got on the line with J in the sales department my spirit was lifted with hope. He encouraged me to at least try. I was looking for a miracle. Moments later I was on the line with T. Just like so many other testimonials... a team here with PATIENCE working with so many of us that are not tech savvy. I took a deep breath & let T go to work. I answered questions along the way & he kept going & going, never giving up like the other companies did.

My fingers were crossed the entire time & then BINGO!!!! The results everyone else told me was a lost cause & impossible. I had to literally pinch myself & ask did this really happen? I will be telling everyone I know & then some about my experience with Tech to Us. They also set up a protection plan & a RELIABLE back up system so that if this ever happens again> just one phone call will remedy the situation promptly. My situation took some time but worth every penny & every minute invested! If you are looking for OUTSTANDING service knowledge & care, then look no further, make Tech to Us your # 1 Go To.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I've been using Tech2Us for several years now. Switched to a different company last year, but I'm back now. I notice that the wait for a tech has gotten a little longer than I remember, but after all we ARE still on COVID lockdown. My experience with the tech support has always been 100% positive. I can't recall a single time when I've not gotten my problem solved. That goes true for Shaves as well.

Tech to Us response

Hi Jack. Thanks for coming back! We definitely have been ALOT busier since COVID, but that has created the opportunity to add several new team members over the past couple of months, some as recent as the last couple of weeks. The insane amount of volume has ceased, but there is still a higher volume than normal. The great thing is that you can always connect directly with our Quick Connect Icon and don't have to even call.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

Very professional, very knowledgeable. Very efficient, and I would highly recommend Tech to Us! Tech to Us was very helpful in a difficult setup that I was having issues with. Also, Tech to Us was very patient with the technical issues involved. Therefore, enabled me to complete the work that I needed to complete my assignment.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

Tech to Us is a wonderful service that I have been using for about 2 months. They are very knowledgeable and always fix my issue. I am very happy to have found this company. I would recommend them to anyone!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Steve was accurate and knowledgeable in everything he did. I am totally satisfied with his work and the work of all of your technicians. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tech to Us to anyone looking for computer support. I highly recommend them and have always been satisfied with their service.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

You were wonderful. You helped me greatly, and I certainly appreciate it. Thank you Steve. When my kids got this for me I didn't think that I would use it. I have used it and Yes, I would absolutely recommend Tech to Us. I am 87 years old and I am not very good at technical things.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I tried printing something out and custom sizing it and my printer started to act funny and wouldn't print and gave me some other messages as well and I told Steve about it and he fixed the problem immediately and made sure my printers properly functioning, THANKS TECHtoUS!!!! A well done job!!!!

Tech to Us Company Information