toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Always ready and willing to help. Very polite and understanding and most of all... patient! Really great knowledge base to help with anything I have ever asked about. Previous vendor was very difficult to work with and, at times, very aggressive. Glad I found you guys.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed something that I wouldn't have to drag my computer off to somewhere and leave it for a week. The sales team of Tech to Us was very professional and very helpful. The support technicians were also very good. I call and tell them what my problem is and they go from there. I like the way they operate. They are the best.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm almost 90 years old and I'm not that computer literate like young people are. I was having trouble with my computer and it was hard to get any of my children to help. I was also having problems with the way the computer was working. I tried to look for a place that would help and thought maybe I'd get back to the manufacturer of my computer, but I couldn't find the phone number for it. I then called information and accidentally got a telephone operator and told her what I was looking for. She told me she knew of a perfect place for me and that the people there were great.

She gave me the phone number for Tech to Us and they helped me. They were so courteous, nice, and patient. I took a year's contract with them and had nothing but success all year long. They even told me not to worry if I didn't know how to work a program and that they'll teach me. I've had them for more or less three years now and have been having a wonderful experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

They have solved all of my computer problems in a hassle-free manner with great attention and excellent diligence. They kept my internet connection smooth by recommendations that were not only cost effective but efficient. They are sincerely recommended to solve all your computer concerns.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was tired of getting viruses on my computer. I used to take its hard drive into a reputable repair shop where they would hold onto it for three days to a week so they’re able to get to the problem. Tech to Us was able to solve some of these issues and whoever I spoke with, stood behind their word. They’re easy and reputable to deal with, too. If one guy can't fix my problem, he would tell me that somebody will take over. They're also supposed to close at 10:00 o’clock on a weekend. But one time, I've got a call at a quarter to 11:00 and they didn’t stop until the repair was complete. Overall, Tech to Us is a great service to have for any home computer. Their tech team was even able to help me get a printer and have my iPhone set up. When you call in with an issue with any device, they fix it and their service is phenomenal. I travel with them and refer to them as our back office.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us has been a great help. Their support tech, Bob, was really good. He took his time to discuss the issues that I was having with my desktop and we tried to use different options. We had to resolve to another option that he wasn’t aware of. But everything has been good so far. If I don’t have the little icon on my computer system, I have to call to make arrangements to speak to a technician. And sometimes I don’t get an answer when I call in. But it only happened twice out of the five times that I called.

Overall, I like the way they communicate. It's been a positive and very good communication, and they let me know what their actions are. And also, I like that I don’t have to be there for them to work on my computer system. I trust them enough and I don't have to be looking at my system for them to correct the issue that I'm having.

I'm a 62 year old business woman and run several online businesses out of my home. I've been with TTU for about four years now and I can't begin to explain the outstanding service I get each and every time I call or text them. I was with a company out of India prior to finding TTU and I just got worn out with trying to translate what they were saying, not to mention the amount of time it took to get them to understand what I was talking about PLUS saying NO - every time they had me on the phone for my problems - to another sales pitch or new software they were touting while I was on hold.

Plus all the scare tactics that my computer was going to explode if I didn't buy what they were offering TODAY! Anyone had that experience before? TTU takes care of me without fail, I can understand them perfectly! Each young man I have spoken with is highly trained, well mannered and very professional. They have taken my anxiety level to an all time low! EVERYONE! Needs to try TTU!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been a customer for about 3 years and have been very happy with the service I have received. I have never had a problem that wasn't resolved in a good and timely manner. All of the techs have been great to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend Tech to Us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us is amazing. Anytime I have a technical issue I know the first place to go. The Technicians are very well trained and get my issues resolved as soon as possible. I use my computer at ease knowing that Tech to Us is always there to fix any issue that I might have.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used to use remote support before but tech support was the best that I got so far. I used Fiber Defender at the time. I always wait a long time. It was USA-based, it was based in LA, but when they get something done, I had to go through multiple people in a long time, and they use some people in the Midwest. Tech to Us sales team was very good. I got the monthly plan. I contact technicians either by live chat or by phone and they were very competent and always answer my questions. I tell them what's going on and may guide me through the system. They're a very well put-together crew out there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am satisfied with the service that I have. I would rate you as a ten on all accounts. I am very pleased with all of the services that they offer and how their service works. Thanks for all your help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech support is convenient and Tech to Us is straightforward. They tell me what to do, and I'm off the phone within a short amount of time, not like a lot of services. I'm not familiar with computers and when I need the support, I get them. They’re very helpful, courteous and always solve the problem in a second. They usually ask how my day is, how everything is going, what the weather's like, and what my problem is. If I can't do exactly what they're asking me to, they're very patient with me. Also, even if the problem seems so minimal, simple and ridiculous, they help me with it and are pleasant. One time, I needed to use the keyboard, but it was too large and filled most of the screen. I then asked what to do and they told me. They also asked if they can help with anything else. I have a monthly plan with Tech to Us and it's a wonderful service. I’m very satisfied and I always tell people about them. In fact, I'm going to also have my son use them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Two times recently I have had problems with Viruses. Each time, I was able to quickly get in touch with a technician and both times my problems were quickly solved with very little difficulty. I greatly appreciate the friendly and cooperative manner in which I have been served by Tech To Us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The technician helped me out with my problem and I am very satisfied. He was very helpful, courteous, and good communication. We always recommend to our friends if they have a tech issue. We are like zero when it comes to understanding anything involving computer or technology yet we are not rich either, in the past we had Tech to Us on contract and after being without them for a few short months I am thinking about renewing our contract. We miss the ease in which I could punch that button and there you were. All of your people were always patient with us. At my age I truly love that they're patient. Thank you so much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us has been consistently awesome regarding all aspects of multifaceted support. I would and have recommended them as the TOP OF THE LINE for happiness and security in meeting all of my hardware/software needs! I hope that they will continue to grow, blossom, and flourish as much as they have helped me to and more for many many years to come! Yes they are a SUPERIOR treasure tangible/intangible to know!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had to call tech to us on several occasions and have always had quick and efficient service. The technicians have always been helpful and courteous. I am a tech idiot and they are always willing to wait or put in the information themselves. I cant say enough good about them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had computer problems so I got a yearly plan from Tech to Us. The sales team and technicians were all very friendly, professional and helpful. They’re good and they were the right company to deal with.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm not particularly good with computers and I had loaded up a lot of antivirus software which caused my computer to lock. I couldn't get into it so I went looking for something that would provide some online support and Tech to Us turned up on Google. I called them and I explained the problem, and they said they could do it but there would be fees. I'm a New Yorker and I expected there would be fees. Besides, I would have paid anything because I was job hunting.

Then, they put me in touch with the tech and he told me what he needed to do. The two of us worked on it together because it's all virtual. My computer was just totally screwed up and that poor young man stayed on that computer about six hours off and on. He'd say, "You look at it and I'll call you back," and then he'd call me back. He said, "No, I'm just trying to get this done." He was wonderful. They also told me that instead of the antivirus software I've been using that caused my computer to cease up, they had a good one so I bought that one too.

Another time, I got some malware and I called them and they fixed that within 15 minutes. They also said they would walk me through purchasing a new computer system and they would make recommendations. They were very helpful and they couldn't have been nicer. They're extremely good and it's $29 a month. Tech to Us is fabulous and I've already recommended them. In fact, I've put them on my Facebook wall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have used Tech to Us services for over two years. In that time I have had great professional services from the very professional technicians. They have always provided me with the very best technical advice and quickly repaired any problems I have had. I rate them as the best company I have had business with to date.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had nothing but outstanding service from Tech to Us. I think it is a fantastic service. Everyone is always courteous. I have never brought a problem that was not solved promptly and efficiently. I cannot say enough good things about Tech to Us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am a senior citizen, I have much trouble with my computer and I don’t know that much about it. Tech to Us is a lifesaver and I love them. They're fantastic and I was very happy when I found them. My grandkids had computers in daycare but computers didn’t come out like this until I had children on my own and it’s so nice to be able to contact somebody and say I messed up again.

I called Tech to Us when someone emailed me some pictures and I wanted to put them out but I couldn’t do it. I talked to Brad who was very nice. He walked me through it then I did it again with him watching and he made sure I knew how to do it. He asked me if there was anything else he could help me with and I told him that I got a card from them for the cleanup on my computer. He said that I got that with the yearly plan that I signed up for and did the cleanup for me. Everyone has been very kind, polite and patient with me. They help me and make me feel like I’m important to them. They don’t make me feel stupid and I really appreciate that. Anybody who would give them a try would absolutely love them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My computer needed a tune-up so I looked into tech support and Tech To Us knew what they were talking about. They walked me through the process and even called when they were done. It took two hours to do the tune up and it went very well. Overall, Tech To Us is very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Having used Tech to us in the past, the service has been completely satisfying. I would recommend their service to anyone who needs computer service. Today's service was to tune up my computer and was performed with no issues. Need to look into Avast upgrade.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a virus and in order to get rid it, Tech to Us told me that I would have to buy the protection program, so that’s what I did. I talked to the technician for a few seconds and he told me how to get rid of the virus. He told me to log on then he went in and cleaned it all up. It was kind of short and sweet and my experience was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a very positive experience with Tech to Us. I’m an old fella and I have little computer background. Every time I hit a glitch, I call them and they take over my computer and then it’s all fixed. I wouldn’t know where to go to have that kind of service. They’re very easy to talk to. Sometimes, because they have other clients than myself, they’re maybe doing two or three jobs at the same time and so, I wait a little longer for the service. But eventually, everything’s cleared up.

The big worry is about somebody taking over the computer. They’re very good at giving you malware to search those things out but that’s been very useful. Sometimes my machine has been frozen and by using that malware they gave me, they fixed my computer. If you don’t have a computer background, you absolutely need something like this because you can’t wait for people to call to come in the next day, plus the prices are really exorbitant. With Tech to Us, I’m paying a flat fee for the year no matter how many times I call.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like American companies better than having tech support from overseas. Overseas tech support doesn't know what the American way is all about and how customers are to be treated. But it was really hard for me to find an American company and it was by luck that I found Tech to Us. Their technicians are nothing but supportive when I’ve had little problems on my computer. They would assist me with it and they're fast, friendly, really helpful and courteous. They make me feel like I'm one of the family and they’re there to help me solve whatever problem I have. I’m really happy with their tech support and the billing service, and that I’m with a fantastic company that's born and bred in America.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was unable to save files in Excel. Only certain files were affected. Antoine helped troubleshoot and let me know that the issue was with files from my Google Drive. I need to move my Google Drive files from my external drive back to the PC. I moved the files initially because I ran out of disk space on my PC. I apparently need to purchase a new PC with more space.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech To Us is fantastic. I was hesitant at first by the annual costs, but after using the service for 6 months, it is worth every penny. I've interacted with numerous technicians, and they all have been first rate - both technically and personality wise. They answer the phone expeditiously, are very skilled, knowledgeable, efficient and professional. Please keep up the great work!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Called to get a cleanup because haven't had one since I join Tech to Us few months back. I was disconnect Tuesday night. Had a few appointments, but we were back in connection last night. I am very satisfied with my support. I was being hacked before and greatly appreciated them very much. Friendly service and very helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have subscribed to Tech to Us since 2015 and I have had to use the service quite frequently. I have had services from computer tune ups to computer setup and especially help with recovering files. They have also helped me with fixing printer/scanner issues. They walked me through hooking up the desktop over the phone from start to finish. I am a frequent caller.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had the virus get on my computer that's gonna crash the computer if I close it down. The Tech to Us technician did everything right away, went in to control the system and walked through everything. I was gonna watch as he fixes everything but he went through a lot of stuff. And in the end, he did a really good job. I first signed up for the one-month subscription and then later went on to sign up for a whole year.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm old! (80) But I really like to be able to use my computer whenever I wish. Tech to Us allows me to handle glitches when they come up, and I no longer am at the mercy of my son or grandchildren to help me out. Tech to Us is an American company. The monthly fee I pay is worth every penny. I call them anytime there's something I don't understand (happening!) and they clear it right up for me. Friendly and courteous. WORKS FOR ME!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us is outstanding. I really appreciate a quality computer tech operation especially having an experienced a previous tech support company which was very poor with very little support! I can't say enough about Tech to Us with their outstanding customer service and support. Very easy to deal with. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Tech to Us Company Profile