toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They're lifesaver for all things computing. The service has been good. Sometimes I think I don't need it and something else comes up that I can't answer on my own. I appreciate the service very much. The technicians are knowledgeable about everything and not only courteous but also persistent in solving problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My computer crashed totally and it needed some help. The computer was locked out and it wouldn’t go forward. It logs out for some reason. I had a monthly plan with Tech to Us and I had positive interactions with their sales team. The person I spoke with recognized the problem and put me in touch with a repair person who walked me through over the phone on what had to be done. The technician was very helpful, knowledgeable and got rid of the problem pretty fast. I was happy with the service and I would recommend Tech to Us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love Tech to Us. I cannot live without them. Everything I’ve ever had with their sales team has been fine. They're more knowledgeable about the product than anybody else I've ever worked with. They're always very polite. Their technicians were wonderful and unbelievably patient with me because as I'm getting cataracts. It's hard sometimes if you hit the keys on the computer. They're probably the best thing that's ever been invented and they're one of the best investments I've ever made.

For over 12 months + I have enlisted the services of Tech To Us at all hours of the day/night, I have found the staff to be knowledgeable, courteous, patient. You have always resolved my questions and put me at ease - at 78 years young really appreciate the approach you have in resolutions and suggestions. I will continue to use the service, 5 stars + 1.

My experience with Tech to Us has been very, very great on many experiences with them. They have been always solving my computer experiences in a quick way and respond quickly. When I call them, they are always prompt in response. I can highly recommend them for all computer problems.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Every time I've had to call to get a problem fixed I've been exceptionally satisfied with every technician that has help. Thank you. They have been very helpful, and on a whole I would recommend this company and everybody that works for they are so helpful.

Tech to Us has been very helpful with any of my computer needs. Tech to Us has also been able to walk me through issues on a very timely manner. Tech to Us has been used by my husband and I for over 10 year. I have not had issue Tech to Us has not been able to have a solution for.

Top rated service! Tech to Us is the best computer service we have ever used. Team of very professional techs who all speak best English and respond quickly and efficiently to our calls. We now have their spyware and cloud backup services. An all in one terrific operation in Hartford, CT, of all places. Kudos to Tech to Us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The support technician from Tech to Us was real good. He was fast, efficient, answered all the questions and did everything I asked him to. Then he took over and re-did a bunch of stuff on the computer and called back and said, "I think I got it. Do you want anything else done?" And there were a couple more things and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I had iYogi and overall I thought it was real good. However, it was sometimes really hard to understand and it's much easier with English speaking not as a second language. I don't want to sound bigoted but it was definitely a plus.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Tech to Us originally because of an update on Windows 10. They were straightforward and seemed to be honest about the charges. They were also always available, so we took a chance with them. The support technicians were all very helpful and patient.

Tech to Us is a great resource. They are available 99% of the time and have resolved many of my issues over the years. I would highly recommend them for both virus protection and all areas of computer assistance. The tech support staff is very friendly and never hesitates to take sufficient time to resolve all questions.

Had a challenging problem with what appeared to be a Trojan problem... scanned popup. Tried to fix it myself and nothing worked. So, called Tech to Us which I've been using for over a year. They immediately came online, and began to work the issue... completing it extremely well. Highly recommend them...was with another service that was not as efficient and effect at TTU. Greatly appreciative of what they did for me today.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a solution to Windows 7 updates which from what I understand is not performing very well. It's not doing it automatically like it did in the past. The Tech to Us reps were very cordial and their service is very professional. I'm quite satisfied with it, and they should consider 24/7 support since I would definitely be interested in that.

I would recommend Tech To Us very much. They are quick to get the problem solved and they are good to let you do your thing and call when they need you. I would highly recommend them. They can take care of all your electrical items. Any tech work in the house can be supported.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had already been with a company called iYogi who seemed to be having all kinds of problems and I couldn’t reach them to fix my computer. Plus my computer crashed completely so I looked into tech support. The Tech to Us sales team was really helpful. They worked with me over two weekends because I work during the week. It was really difficult for me to be home and we ended up pulling everything off. They gave me instructions on how to go buy disks and flash drives and they were able to save all of my data, so I’m very grateful to them. The technicians were also very patient and they didn’t treat me like an idiot. They picked up pretty quickly that I knew enough that they could give me simple instructions. Overall I will stick with Tech to Us. I signed up for one month to get their help and then I upped it to a year. It’s a little expensive and I hope I get my money’s worth but so far, so good.

Service has always been very great! Feel well supported and issued taken care of. Five Star! Tech support is the best I have ever used! Would highly recommend this service to others. Appreciate all that has been taken care of through this process.

Exceptional, professional, polite service by Tech to Us. 5 out of 5 rating. Thanks!! Addressing recurrent frozen screens due to parties claiming to be certified Microsoft technicians via popups, and cleaning up previously neglected (unresolved issues for better future performance). Superior work.

Tech to Us has saved me many times when I have had computer problems that I could not resolve. They help for little problems as well as the difficult ones. They have at times spent hours trying to fix something on my computer. I am able to get off the phone or computer while they continue to work on the problem. I am so glad I discovered them and will continue to use this company indefinitely.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Tech to Us was amazing. Their reps are friendly, quick and persistent. They don't give up and are outstanding. They are able to fix my issues ninety-nine percent of the time. Those guys really rock. Everybody should sign up immediately especially if they're a 76-year-old technology-illiterate person.

Found the service professional and courteous. Would give a ten out of ten or Excellent. I'm extremely satisfied. Patient and knowledgeable. Was a pleasure working with the tech. I was so happy that I didn't have to call India and listen to broken English.

Tech are highly professional in their services. My printer was offline and Tech was able to make it function properly. I thank him for getting it done so quickly and allowed me to proceed with my work. Again thank you for your time.

The overall experiences with Tech to Us has been outstanding. The professional high level of service and expert analysis of problems has been great. The solving of a major complex networking issue was handled with a great deal of expertise. Plus technician gave good advice for future projects and solutions. We are extremely satisfied with all the support Tech to Us provides, "BRAVO ZULU".

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed tech support, and what I needed was something my current company couldn't help me with. So, I kept researching and I found Tech to Us and I love them. Their sales team was wonderful. I have their card and I will be happy to pass it along to other people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us is great. Their support technicians know what they're doing. They are able to resolve any issues, but sometimes, it takes a while, and I know that they're working on more than one person at a time so sometimes it takes a while. Yesterday, I was with them and it took hours.

It has always been a very good experience for me to be able to call one of their technicians (which is often). I am a 82 year old trying to use the computer and don't know the names of anything and I have never been made to feel dumb. I also can understand them which means a lot to me and they have always fixed my problem. I would highly recommend Tech to Us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for someone with Dell, and when I Googled, Tech to Us came up to be associated with Dell. The Tech to Us team was great. They walked me through everything and they helped fix the problem that I had. I would recommend it.

The Tech to Us personnel have always been professional and have always provided a solution to whatever difficulty I have presented them. They have never "given up"!!! I am not a "highly technical" person, but these gentlemen have been patient with me. They have provided expertise for a variety of products. I would give a star rating to this company.

The service at Tech to Us is fantastic. I feel so much better now that I found you. Everyone there is wonderful and I am going to be a customer for life!! I love the techs at Tech to Us because they don't make me feel stupid. I can't say enough good things about Tech to Us except that I think everyone should be a member. I love you all!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a picture in white lettering and red screen saying, "You got a virus. Call this 800 number." I know it's a scam. But it says they were Microsoft so I called the information and asked for a phone number of Microsoft. They gave me Tech to Us and I knew they weren't a scam because they didn't tell me they need this or that. The Tech to Us team solved my problem and were within reason. They were good, very professional, explained everything that was gonna happen, what they were doing, and told me it was gonna take so long to fix. Then they called me back when it's ready and told me to leave it on and they'll take control of my computer and then they cleared it all up. I'm glad I got the yearly plan because it happened again 2 weeks after the first time and it was now on white screen with black lettering. Boom! They fixed it right away.

People should be careful if something happens to their computer or they get a virus. They should not call any number because there are people who want to get access to their computer so they can get any online shopping they might be doing or their online banking accounts. So if people's screen goes red or white, I tell them to call Tech to Us and give them the numbers to call.

Today while using my computer a virus popped up and when I contacted your techs they were able to take care of the problem and make other suggestions for my computer. Tech to Us is always efficient and professional, thank you so much for your time and assistance.

Tech to Us Company Profile