Call toll free
4.98/5
Based on 731 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

1069 Tech to Us Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

HE FIXED MY sound on my computer and he wants help me with my printer which is not printing and both of these things haven't been working for about 3 weeks and I really appreciate him. They are really really Great.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I have been very pleased with all the services that Tech to Us has been called to fix. Getting email set up correctly, finding errors on port settings and many other problems we have encountered that we haven't understood why something was wrong but something was wrong. Techs fixed it! Hooray!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

These guys are AWESOME, I lost everything on my computer when I mistakenly listened to someone else's advice on how to deal with a problem and they were able to recover it all. I would highly recommend this company to anyone with a computer.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I have always had the best experiences with Tech To Us and they don't ever disappoint!! Just finished another "repair" and it went so well and fast. The techs are always so helpful and friendly. Today it was Anthony and he was so great!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Excellent tech personnel, very knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, professional and always willing to assist customers. Tech support has served me excellently in assisting me with various electronic devices: computers (iMac) audio recording, transcription and editing as it relates to my dissertation!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Great service & friendly people. They are great & patient & give you a call back when needed. Would Recommend to anyone interested in the services. They helped to resolve my many issues with malware & viruses and did not quit after one solution.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Tech to Us has great response time. The technicians have very good patients of a saint and are very knowledgeable. Tech to Us has helped me with my email and several other issues with my computer. Tech to Us is great.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Tech to Us has been helping me me for a few years. I don't know much about computers so it feel great knowing that Tech to Us is one call away. Tech to Us keeps my computer backed up and running smooth. Tech to Us is a great service!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I describe the technician with having the utmost expertise in helping with my problem. He was very fluent in his articulation. Well spoken, respectful in his discourse. He knew everything I did not and with excellence carried out his course. Thank you very much.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I got fast and excellent service after I purchased a Groupon. When I was transferred to a different department my wait time was no more than 10 minutes long. Also, everyone I spoke to was polite and knowledgeable about their business. I feel like I have my own personal IT team at home with me with their chat support option, which is available to talk to an technician... it's similar to instant messaging. My favorite part was when I gave control of my laptop to one of the technicians and he was able to run programs and clean up my computer while I was at home but didn't need to do anything except pick up my phone when he called to give me updates.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Tech to Us has provided Excellent Tech support that can be trusted and over time the best Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware software that I have ever used. Tech to Us have helped me over the years and I wouldn't use anyone else. Great Job Tech to Us. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Repaired computer from blue screen of death! Frankly I was very impressed once we got our necessary software. The techs were very courteous, very very very knowledgeable and once we got remote session started it was sooo easy. And I definitely recommend this service to all and as a side note I used to do my own repairs. NOT ANYMORE. THANK YOU TECH TO US!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Tech to Us is great. The technicians have always resolved my issues timely. Tech to Us is always there when I need them. The technicians are kind and always answer my questions. I have been a Tech to Us customer for a few months and I love Tech to Us.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

When I called the tech answered immediately, was very knowledgeable and fixed my problem. I have only been with your company for a few months and am very happy. Always Good Service! I was helped with attachments to emails and my pdf's would not print and was walked through and understood what the tech told me to do. Again, very knowledgeable techs especially Brett.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Tech to Us was very Efficient at getting me enrolled in the program and getting my computer all cleaned up. The Technician explained everything very thoroughly. I am very happy with the Tech to Us service. Mark was extremely courteous.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Just started the service this last week, so the rating is an initial impression of the overall service. Have had to call a couple of times with questions, and each time received the answers I was looking for. Some initial issues getting everything up and running, but it turn out that most or all of that was caused by my modem which was changed and everything has run smoothly since then. Overall, very satisfied with the expense.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Technician was very helpful and suggested important information. Have never had an issue with courtesy or knowledge from each representative I've received help with. No complaints from me and I have recommended Tech to Us to others. I feel secure and confident in the work and experience I've received in the past and knowing any assistance I need is just a phone call away. Too many promises are given from other service companies, but they aren't brought forth when needed and I feel that some of the others could be part of the problem.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I encountered a very restrictive problem with my pc, and it shut it down completely. It would not start. Just no responded at all. I was reluctant to take my laptop to a computer shop, as I was very unfamiliar with this type of service. I then had to rely on the phone to find help. I come up with Tech to Us. I was impressed with the first contact, however, we all know a good salesman can be quite convincing, but I did accept the deal he offered to me. And I followed thru, I was contacted by them several times, and was quite impressed.

I needed repairs, and they were right on. Sent me the package, with the tools, and they were actually calling me even before I could call them. Once I received the proper tools, I had excellent service, and much to my surprise, this was done remotely, and problem corrected, and I was up and running in no time. Very impressed with the service. And the accuracy of determining the problem and correcting it right on. Many thanks to tech to us.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

While connecting to the internet an alarm went off and a strange voice actually told me to call a certain number or my computer would be disabled - All was on a Microsoft "looking" site. I disconnected and called 1411 to get Microsoft's phone number. After much hassle, I was given Tech To Us Number. Sales staff was great and encouraged me to check out the web site and their rating with BBB - I did. I called back and signed up. Was connected to Sage, who dealt with my problems and was personable besides making all a very good experience. Thanks!! Tech To Us.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Don't believe the first bullet on their website: "Tech Support for Unlimited Devices & Issues". It is totally bogus. They dropped me for asking for support too many times. Can you believe it? Their definition of "unlimited" must mean something different from the dictionary's definition. They were also unable to fix several of my problems even suggesting I buy a new laptop which I did and then suggested I return the new one because they still were unable to fix the problem.

Several of their techs also have horrible customer relationship skills. I asked to speak with the Owner but was told he is too busy. Perhaps this Post will get his attention and will want to discuss this situation personally vs having one of his underlings do his dirty work. This post could have been avoided if his underling simply asked the owner if he is willing to speak with me vs telling me "it's not going to happen". Let's see if the Owner cares about customer relationship management. Bottom line: Buyer beware.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I called in today as a new customer needing service for my PC. I spoke with a sales representative initially who was very friendly and professional. She listened to my needs and helped me select the appropriate package to address my concerns and then I was connected to tech support to get my issues resolved. Tech support was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable about the issues I have been experiencing with my computer. They were very efficient and walked me through some of the processes as we went along getting my issues/concerns resolved. I'm very pleased with the service I have received today and happy to be a part of the Tech to Us family.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Tech to Us has been a positive non frustrating experience. Every customer support rep has been top shelf, easy to understand, prompt on the phone answering connection, and fast to linking through the remote icon. I would recommended the service if in doubt.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

The assistance received from Tech to Us is very efficient. The support is always quick and completed successfully to solve the technical issues. The service I've receive over my time with Tech to Us is always 1-on-1 and the technicians are always respectful and professional.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

They are efficient and are always available even on weekends and are thorough. They are very helpful. They are easy to understand and a terrific service for anyone that needs a support system. I don't know what I would do without them.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I was having significant problems with a virus controlling my computer. Called the company and within minutes Mark had me signed up and ready to go. At that point he transferred me to Anthony in Tech Support who not only resolved my problem but cleaned out my computer and educated me as to what I should do to keep it up and running. *5 STARS PLUS.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I have been using Tech to Us for a little over 3 years. The technicians have helped me with several different issues from cleaning malware off of my system to assisting when the computer wouldn't start. I am not very knowledgeable on the computer so it is great knowing that a technician is just one call or a few clicks away.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I have been a Tech to Us customer for over 2 years and I am always happy with the work that they do. They have helped me get my internet working and updating my computer to windows 10. Recently they have helped me when my computer wasnt starting up correctly. The technicians are always very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

My experience with this service was positive. The techs were patient and helpful. My problem involved a crashing computer due to scammers who pretended to be a legitimate tech company. Tech to Us quickly removed them from my machine before they could get any personal information.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

The service is always good and they don't give up. Sometimes they have to research and will call back once it's fixed and they are always polite. Problems solved nearly every time. I have recommended to friends many times. It's also nice to speak with people that are easy to understand.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

My computer was hacked today. I felt so violated. Called Microsoft and got Tech to Us as their technical support group. Victor was so instrumental in calming me down and assuring me he could help. Offered me an affordable way of paying for a package and switched me to Anthony. Anthony worked diligently FOR SEVERAL hours to equip us with the software to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you gentlemen for your patience and professionalism. Great staff to work with.

Tech to Us expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses that need affordable and reliable US-based tech support.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

CT
800-516-7989
www.techtous.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business