It's that easy Request Information
4.99/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1214 Tech to Us Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 18, 2019

Excellent service, as always. Would recommend to anyone and often have done so. They take the time to understand my problem and work with me on resolution always making sure that I know what is happening and why. No mystery. Also, doesn't seem to matter when a problem take a bit of time.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Tech to Us offers excellent support and service. The techs are quite knowledgeable with a strong desire to help. Easy access through the use of a custom link. Click on the link and you're connected within minutes. Good service is hard to find, I have found it!

Original review: April 5, 2019

I've tried multiple other companies for tech support but they would charge me per machine that I needed support on. When I found Tech to Us they supported all the devices in my house for just one flat fee. That's my phones, my computers, my printer or copier, any technology I have. They were happy to help with. I've recommended them to multiple people and don't plan to stop using the service any time soon. If you need help with any tech in your house this is definitely the way to go!

Original review: April 4, 2019

I always rely on Tech To Us for all those emergency situations that prevent me from continuing with necessary functions on my computer. They always respond promptly and are usually able to resolve all problem issues quickly. The tech support staff is very knowledgeable and helpful with answering even the most complex questions. Great service!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Nick and Anthony did an excellent job. This is my first day with "Tech to Us" and I am very pleased. All 4 service personnel I dealt with today were very good. I would feel very comfortable recommending a friend based on what I experienced today. I had been using a company in India the last few years, it was nice to speak to people I could understand! Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: April 2, 2019

I contacted Tech to Us as I needed help setting up my desktop scanner. They were very helpful and everything works now. I'd recommend them to others in a similar situation without hesitation. I am one hundred percent satisfied with the work that was performed on my computer.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Today they added more spyware and malware. Job was done quickly. The staff was polite and helpful. I feel confident that my computer is now protected and I have someone to contact if I have problems further down the line.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I am very satisfied with the services that Tech to Us has provided over the last several months. They have always been able to resolve any issues I have with my computer and they are always very kind and courteous.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I recently bought a new computer. Tech to Us support set it up, transferred my files and was extremely helpful in teaching me how to use the new Windows 10 that I was unfamiliar with. I tried HP support and it was horrible. Tech to Us solved all my problems that HP had no idea on how to solve. I will definitely renew my contract at the end of the year.

Original review: March 9, 2019

Sage spent all day helping to recover all data from old hard drive and get it properly placed on the new drive in the computer. He called me first thing this morning and just signed off at 5:44 PM central time. I appreciate his tenacity and patience with a very arduous task. Thanks Sage for your can-do spirit and your focus on customer service. Many thanks!

Original review: March 5, 2019

Anthony did a great job setting up all my PCs with the icon to contact tech support directly. He also fixed my husband's computer's sound. We had tried HP to get it fixed and Geek Squad and he was the only one that could fix it. I would highly recommend TechtoUs. 1st tech company I have dealt with in a long time that actually has tech staff that you can understand. Anthony was patient and even called back when the call was disconnected. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Tech to Us techs have always been great - very knowledgeable and easy to work with and friendly. Always very easy to understand - I always learn something. They haven't failed me yet - 100% successful encounters to date. Highly recommended!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I had an amazing experience and felt like I was in extremely good and capable hands the whole time. Anthony was patient and thorough and turned over every stone to ensure a safe and usable computer. Very happy I found this company.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

From the first time that I called Tech to Us they have always been very prompt and responsive. They have always been courteous and helpful no matter the issue. They always take the extra step to make sure I understand the issue and know whats happening. I would highly recommend their services to anybody.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I was having printer problems, lost my IP address. This company was very helpful and friendly in assisting my problems. They are quick and very knowledgeable. They have always quickly responded to my issues in the past. I would be very happy to recommend this company to my friends and family.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Anthony was very friendly and took care of the problem quickly. Also, yesterday Sage did the same. All of the issues I had when I signed up for their services were resolved in a timely manner. I would recommend their services to all my friends.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

It was awesome to work with a company in the US. It was a prompt quick painless experience. I had been on the phone with Amazon and Nest for multiple hours with no luck. I called Tech To Us and spoke to the sales Rep who was great and figured out the best plan for me. He got me over to a technician and within 30 minutes we had the Nest and Alexa synced!

Tech to Us response

Happy see we were able to get things working for you so quickly Brian. Thanks for becoming a Tech to Us customer!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

My experiences with Tech to Us has been great overall. Everyone has been knowledgeable and helpful even though I have a mac and other services I've used know nothing about Macs. Every issue has been resolved in a friendly and timely manner.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

From the First contact with Customer Service Representative Jeff, I was highly satisfied with how well he explained the services and fully addressed my concerns. Technician Sage was very knowledgeable and professional in setting up the Service. I also had contact with Technician Anthony who wrapped up with me and answered my questions. Overall they made an excellent team.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I have been a customer for the last 4-5 years and I'm just crazy about this service. They are available when they say they will be and they will tackle any tech issue whether it be computer, phone, TV, tablet or whatever. They will stick with it until it's fixed. They are polite and professional. I would give them 10 stars if that was an option! And they are absolutely trustworthy. Do not worry about them seeing sensitive information in your computer. I have had no problems whatsoever with them viewing financial info or any other sensitive items. They will never spam you with ads. If there is anyone on the internet you can trust, it's Tech to Us.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had spoken with Ignus and Anthony regarding my computer issues. Their customer service and support are a cut above the rest. This company has some of the best professionals I have encountered regarding computer repair. I highly recommend them for any computer needs. I have a computer that was about to be trashed, because it had not been operable for a long time, but I held on to it because it was somewhat new and the thought of tossing hundreds of dollars out the window for a barely used computer did not sit well with me, so I decided to research computer repair companies and found Tech to Us. They got my computer running like new and went above and beyond to ensure that everything was working. I cannot thank them enough for their diligence and expertise.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

It's great. Kevin, Brett, Anthony, Jay have been very patient and always cheerful. I would recommend the TTUS to anyone needing help. Always been able to resolve issues. I subscribe to first in line. A good choice.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I would like to say kudos to Anthony, the support technician, for wonderful service, above and beyond what we expected. He made me feel like I was the most important customer he has ever supported. We are totally impressed with the service and highly recommend your company. Thank you very much for wonderful service!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Unable to connect to internet. The representative that I worked with was very helpful and knowledgeable and he was able to fix my issue in a quick and timely fashion. I would definitely recommend the services they provide to all my friends and family members.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Anthony was very helpful with his technical expertise and was expedient with service and helped me understand my issues with a dissertation. Anthony was polite and patient and made the experience simple and satisfying. I would definitely use Tech to Us again without hesitation.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

This customer is truly satisfied with TECH TO US! I believe I have used them for 3-4 years, VERY efficient and TRULY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! Would recommend to anyone who needs help with their computer! They make it easy to understand and walk you thru whatever you need! Pay monthly. Am good with that. Thank you sooo much.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Have had Tech to Us for a number of years and each and every time I need their expertise they are quick to get started on my issue and also to have a total resolution for the problem. I would give them a high rating based on that alone but their knowledge of handling difficult issues I have had is far and above other services I have used in Computer stores.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Over the past several years I have had the opportunity to work with several of the techs here and have always been impressed with their knowledge and attitude they bring to solving the problems I have encountered. Would recommend to friends and family.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

During the times on contacting Tech to Us, I have never found any issue that was not able to be solved. My only concern is, when they are really busy, there can be some extremely long times on hold. Otherwise, my experience has always been great.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I found the staff to be knowledgeable and helpful. They bailed me out of some problems that I didn't understand allowing me to continue with the use of all my computers. I would recommend them to any of my friends.

Tech to Us expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses that need affordable and reliable US-based tech support.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs