toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Always ready and willing to help. Very polite and understanding and most of all... patient! Really great knowledge base to help with anything I have ever asked about. Previous vendor was very difficult to work with and, at times, very aggressive. Glad I found you guys.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed something that I wouldn't have to drag my computer off to somewhere and leave it for a week. The sales team of Tech to Us was very professional and very helpful. The support technicians were also very good. I call and tell them what my problem is and they go from there. I like the way they operate. They are the best.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm almost 90 years old and I'm not that computer literate like young people are. I was having trouble with my computer and it was hard to get any of my children to help. I was also having problems with the way the computer was working. I tried to look for a place that would help and thought maybe I'd get back to the manufacturer of my computer, but I couldn't find the phone number for it. I then called information and accidentally got a telephone operator and told her what I was looking for. She told me she knew of a perfect place for me and that the people there were great.

She gave me the phone number for Tech to Us and they helped me. They were so courteous, nice, and patient. I took a year's contract with them and had nothing but success all year long. They even told me not to worry if I didn't know how to work a program and that they'll teach me. I've had them for more or less three years now and have been having a wonderful experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been a Tech to Us customer for 4 years, and have always been pleased with the service and follow up. As a customer not associated with an IT dept, and working part time for a school district, I rely upon the Tech to Us reps to keep my hardware - and myself - current, working at the fastest possible speed, but with excellent online security, too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The technicians here are personable and very apt at solving your computer issues. I have used other tech support services in the past and find the team here at Tech to us good enough to stay with them for the future. There are times however that might take longer to connect than other times. The clipboard that appears on the screen a bit small and not user friendly. I would services recommend them to anyone seeking technical services.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would recommend Tech to Us to anybody who owns a business and also, for personal use. The employees are very nice, very helpful. They always fix your problems, and if they can't fix your problems, they stay at work until they resolve your issues.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Every technician I ever dealt with was knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They explain the processes & I have learned how computer systems work & feel a part of the process. I recommend them to everyone and those who have purchased the service raves about them. It seems there is nothing they cannot fix. In addition & their advice is invaluable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would totally recommend the services at Tech to Us. I have used them for about 3 years and am very satisfied. My issues are always resolved and done in a very articulate and pleasant manner. I find that the fees charged are reasonable for the high level of support received from all their technicians.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Totally satisfied is an understatement. Ignis is a great tech. I've been a Tech to Us customer for a lengthy time. I have been lucky enough to draw Ignis several times in the past, in addition, the other Techs I've worked with have by about 80% been of a same quality level but when Ignis does the work (set up new PC) - it gets done - done right and by far the best gets done right now. Thank You.

I just want to thank Tech to Us for their consistent and patient efforts to support, repair and proactively protect the technology in my household. You guys are there for me at every step along the way, listening calmly as I vent, and then enthusiastically working on the issues at hand without complaint. <3 I start out with a frown and you make me smile. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had iYogi technical support for almost 20 years and became increasingly disappointed in their service. I did an internet search and found Tech To Us support. We are extremely happy and satisfied with the Tech To Us service. We love being able to talk to a technician that speaks English. All of the Tech To Us personnel have always been very helpful and courteous.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was having a problem with my computer. I'm elderly and I'm not very tech-savvy so the technicians from Tech to Us were very patient with me. They were also understanding and we were able to accomplish what I needed to accomplish in order to get my computer back to normal. Also, the reps were very friendly and courteous.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am very happy with the service I have received from all of Tech 2 US Reps I have spoken with. They all give me excellent customer service, they always listen attentively to my issues or problem and quickly resolve each issue. On the sales end I was also very impressed compare to the company I used previously to Tech 2 Us. There was no pushing me to purchase a contract or offer additional items I don't need. I especially love when the Tech support comes on to service my computer. They don't also try to sell me products because that normally turns me off from repeat business with the company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I have a problem, I'm looking for the fastest most competent help available. Tech to Us is as good as or better than individual, expensive computer gurus. Never had a problem they didn't fix, and they're always professional and pleasant doing it. What more could I want?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm tired of getting ripped off by foreign countries who are managing our internet security and setup. Tech to Us is based in the United States and they speak English. Their support technicians have all been good. They're knowledgeable and helpful but if somebody wasn't, they'd get somebody else to figure it out. They don't leave anything unresolved, and whoever did the latest work was way ahead of some of the guys. I have the monthly plan with them, but the initial $139 was a little bit expensive to get started, though I don't mind the $29 a month. I had bad experiences with the other companies, but Tech to Us spent time with me and helped me with issues. I'm very pleased with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Assistance for Microsoft Word issue - As always, Tech to Us provided outstanding and timely service in addressing and correcting my issue - all of the techs that assisted reflect credit upon themselves and Tech to Us - well done! Whenever I have the opportunity, I will definitely recommend Tech to Us and a "go to" provider for services associated with all of my computer and related devices!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very helpful with problems I have incurred. I called because I forgot my password. Tech was very helpful and sweet to me. As I am old and stupid things keep happening to me. While he was helping me I remembered the password and am back online. It is nice to know I can call for help when I need to.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been a Tech to Us for over a year now & their service has been a true lifesaver. I had some issues (ransomware) & Tech to Us was the Calvary! This service is worth every penny!! “THANKS" Tech to Us!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us has always bailed me out when I had a problem. They are always friendly and courteous and do not lose patience with me when I am slow in grasping what is need to be done. Your service is good because it not only helps me with my iPad questions but also with me desktop.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My hard drive crashed, which was not the first time so I tried to find a tech support company. I had one in the past but they went out of business. I did what I could online then I called Tech to Us and asked them a lot of questions. And as I was talking to them, I went to the Better Business Bureau, who was very helpful in verifying that Tech to Us was real. The Tech to Us sales team asked a million questions about what happened and I knew what my status was before I ever gave them a credit card or any money. I signed up for their monthly plan and they helped me set up and gave me a list of things that I needed for the computer because I use it for business.

Then I was on the phone with the support technicians because there were certain things that I had to load like my own software. They did everything else and I saw them remotely working. The work would take several hours and a technician told me there was no need to keep me on the phone, that I'll see them on the computer and they'll call when they were done. And they did. Since that time, I've had no problems and I also ended up enrolling in their backup or storage system, where they update every hour so that I don’t lose data moving forward if anything goes wrong.

I’m overall happy. I feel much more confident that I won’t have a disaster if a problem happens again because I've taken the steps that I can. It’s well worth the money and I would recommend Tech to Us. They're very professional and answered any question that I asked no matter how insane because I’m not a techie. They made me feel very comfortable and offered suggestions. I’m very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Really appreciate the quick response to call in, ease of use (telephone call), Tech's are here in the US and easy to understand (speak English). I have always received good service. They stay with you until the problem is solved. They don't rush or make you feel like they are anxious to get off the phone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I absolutely love this service! It has been wonderful for me! I would recommend it highly to friends & have. I have used the India service & Tech to Us is the best, rated a top 5!! I have used this service for technical support on my iPhone, iPad, computer, printer and backup services & security services and have been very satisfied with all of the services! Thank you for having these services and in the United States of America!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us is superb and the best service we ever had. Secondly, the technicians are extremely competent, highly professional in their interactions with clients, and get the job done. We are glad to have Tech to Us as our tech support service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a certain tech issue and we looked into tech support. We went with Tech to Us and we interacted with their tech support team before their sales team. The tech support team were great all the way around. Then we ended up getting the $29.95 a month plan. And the biggest thing about Tech to Us is they're very responsive.

Computer not communicating with printer. Tech reps are always courteous and very helpful/persistent in resolving the issue. Had ongoing issues in setting up computer programs and they easily assist with my problems... I would highly recommend their services to anyone who does not have the time to wait for an actual person to show up... the ability for them to remotely control and see exactly what is going on allows me to save time. Overall, very happy with their services!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Tech to Us service has been FANTASTIC! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this service to anyone. They have helped me with all the problems I have had. Some of them seem to me to be extremely to be difficult. They explained it all and fixed all the seemingly impossible issues to deal with.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had some computer services for over 15 years. No one comes close to the excellent service of Tech to Us. I will gladly recommend this service to anyone desiring computer service of any kind. I am a pastor who has a computer savvy congregation, and having the best, most accurate and trustworthy service is crucial to the success of continued service, in all aspects of communication, I am not sure who introduced me to Tech to Us, but ever since I've had this service, I have shared this service, and will continue to do the same until I am no longer able to use a computer. Tech to Us offer Excellent Service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Whether working on a problem with an old computer needing to be restored or with a brand new computer needing to be set up practically and quickly.... Tech To Us is the greatest - I give them Five Stars on performance and ease of use!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service was very good. Tech was very patient and resolved my need. I had purchased a new laptop, set up my backup and also fixed a screen resolution issue with new dual 32" screens. Every time I need Tech to Us they solve my needs and happy to have a remote service available like this. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us rocks! Technicians are great. They all speak English very fluently, and I like that part. The service is very excellent. They have done a lot of work for me these past years. They fixed my printer, got scammers off of my computer and also helped me backup my files.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Every time I have needed help/support from Tech to Us, the service was professional, friendly and efficient. Although the issue which introduced me to Tech to Us was pretty scary, I received the best help and support ever. This was in the year 2015, and I have maintained this service since then, because no matter what, the service has been EXCELLENT! BRAVO! I look forward to a bright future, using Tech to Us!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I read over reviews and Tech to Us looked like the best. I bought from them an annual plan and the interactions I had with their sales team and support technicians were all positive. The sales team, particularly, were knowledgeable and I didn’t feel like they were selling to me. I would recommend Tech to Us to someone else.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The staff at Tech to Us have your best interest at heart. They explain so you can understand. Always ready to help. Just buy the service. You will be happy. I really can't say enough. Tech to Us is great, and they always follow up to make sure that everything is working. The techs are always patient and polite.

Tech to Us Company Profile