Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5
Get Started

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

Tech to Us Call Now Toll Free (860) 616-1109 Learn More Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Tech to Us Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I am so happy to have found Tech to Us!! I had a MAJOR issue in losing some very valuable information & contacts in my Collections App connected to Microsoft Edge. After three tries with other tech support companies & no positive results my stomach was sick. Working remotely, with such a loss, I felt like I just started a new job & was starting from scratch for contacts. After reading the many positive reviews for Tech to Us, I decided to give my project one last try. From the moment I got on the line with J in the sales department my spirit was lifted with hope. He encouraged me to at least try. I was looking for a miracle. Moments later I was on the line with T. Just like so many other testimonials... a team here with PATIENCE working with so many of us that are not tech savvy. I took a deep breath & let T go to work. I answered questions along the way & he kept going & going, never giving up like the other companies did.

My fingers were crossed the entire time & then BINGO!!!! The results everyone else told me was a lost cause & impossible. I had to literally pinch myself & ask did this really happen? I will be telling everyone I know & then some about my experience with Tech to Us. They also set up a protection plan & a RELIABLE back up system so that if this ever happens again> just one phone call will remedy the situation promptly. My situation took some time but worth every penny & every minute invested! If you are looking for OUTSTANDING service knowledge & care, then look no further, make Tech to Us your # 1 Go To.

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I've been using Tech2Us for several years now. Switched to a different company last year, but I'm back now. I notice that the wait for a tech has gotten a little longer than I remember, but after all we ARE still on COVID lockdown. My experience with the tech support has always been 100% positive. I can't recall a single time when I've not gotten my problem solved. That goes true for Shaves as well.

Tech to Us response

Hi Jack. Thanks for coming back! We definitely have been ALOT busier since COVID, but that has created the opportunity to add several new team members over the past couple of months, some as recent as the last couple of weeks. The insane amount of volume has ceased, but there is still a higher volume than normal. The great thing is that you can always connect directly with our Quick Connect Icon and don't have to even call.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I have been so impressed with the service I have received with Tech To Us. I originally called because my computer crashed and it was completely dead, the blue screen of death, but the technician was very patient and got it running again. Today my technician was Ms. **, I had worked with my application technician for three hours yesterday and just couldn't get it to work. Ms. ** fixed the problem in less than five minutes. I Highly recommend the services of Tech To Us to my friends and anyone who has a computer. If you don't have a problem now, having a computer, you will eventually and you will be in good hands with Tech To Us.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Technician was very pleasant and courteous while being very helpful through the whole experience. He was very persistent in trying the fix the microphone problem and spent a great amount of time and effort trying to fix the problem. He continued to try many options even while the drives would not properly update,

It is a seven year old computer which was making his job harder but he still continued to rectify the problem. I am a 72 year old senior so it was wonderful to have a technician who was so patient and kind, especially in my lack of knowledge with the computer age.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I read through a few tech support services, with TechtoUs being the first. I say "few" because after reading about TechtoUs, no one even came close! The ratings, customer reviews, what services each plan offered, and informative and user friendly web site was by far above the others. I first spoke with Jason, asking many questions and trying to get acquainted with TechtoUs. He spent much time with me, and treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy, (even though my questions must have seemed endless!). I wanted to think about it for a day. I want to note that this is also a "no pressure" company, which is important to me. I didn't have to take more than a day to decide. I signed up today (1/11/20) for a yearly contract.

Sage **, the tech who worked with me today did all the set up and performed extensive tests and scans to be sure everything was in perfect condition. I couldn't be more satisfied! I am very impressed with the service provided and the time and patience both Jason and Sage showed me! I'm not very experienced with computers, and they spent all the time needed to provide the best service possible.

Another aspect important to me is I felt from the start this is a company that expects the best from their employees both personally and professionally, and I was not disappointed!!. I feel confident I've now got all the help I may need with any problems I may encounter throughout the year, and with the monthly maintenance scans included in the plan.

Jason and Sage should be commended for their professionalism, expertise, patience, and courtesy they extended to me. I have no doubts I've made the right choice! I give TechtoUs an A+++++++++ and would give them 10 stars if possible! I highly recommend this company without reservation!! Thank you, Jason and Sage, for all the time you spent with me! (an A+++++ rating for both of you also!) I have no doubts I will be equally satisfied when working with the other techs. I am confident I no longer have to worry about finding a trustworthy company!!! Especially being somewhat of a beginner, this has given me peace of mind!!! Thank you TechtoUs!!!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I am incredibly happy with the service provided by the technician. The technician was prompt and efficient. He responded quickly to my questions, solved the issue at hand, and then took his time to make sure I understood what had happened and how to fix it. The solution came like a flash, and I can say that I am one satisfied customer.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I had a message pop up that Word would be removed on 10/26. The technician I spoke with was able to identify the issue and get it resolved in a timely and professional fashion. I just started with Tech to Us this past week and have had a couple of issues that were already resolved.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Can I give you 50 stars? You deserve it! Very patient and knowledgeable. You know how to "make magic happen". Thanks a million. You guys are wonderful. You are the best. You always know how to fix all my problems with the computer.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

All of the Tech to Us technicians are so polite, patient, friendly, and knowledgeable. My experience with them has always been favorable. When I call Tech to Us I have a big problem that I cannot solve by myself so initially I am very stressed out, but with the technician's patience, guidance, and experience I end up relieved and happy.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

They are all very professional and knowledgeable. My time with Tech to Us is always informative and comfortable. There has never been a time where a problem was not solved expediently. I would never use any other service and would refer them to anyone.

Tech to Us author review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team