Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.99/5

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

Tech to Us Call Now Toll Free (860) 616-1109 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Tech to Us Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: May 28, 2020

Technician was very pleasant and courteous while being very helpful through the whole experience. He was very persistent in trying the fix the microphone problem and spent a great amount of time and effort trying to fix the problem. He continued to try many options even while the drives would not properly update,

It is a seven year old computer which was making his job harder but he still continued to rectify the problem. I am a 72 year old senior so it was wonderful to have a technician who was so patient and kind, especially in my lack of knowledge with the computer age.

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I read through a few tech support services, with TechtoUs being the first. I say "few" because after reading about TechtoUs, no one even came close! The ratings, customer reviews, what services each plan offered, and informative and user friendly web site was by far above the others. I first spoke with Jason, asking many questions and trying to get acquainted with TechtoUs. He spent much time with me, and treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy, (even though my questions must have seemed endless!). I wanted to think about it for a day. I want to note that this is also a "no pressure" company, which is important to me. I didn't have to take more than a day to decide. I signed up today (1/11/20) for a yearly contract.

Sage **, the tech who worked with me today did all the set up and performed extensive tests and scans to be sure everything was in perfect condition. I couldn't be more satisfied! I am very impressed with the service provided and the time and patience both Jason and Sage showed me! I'm not very experienced with computers, and they spent all the time needed to provide the best service possible.

Another aspect important to me is I felt from the start this is a company that expects the best from their employees both personally and professionally, and I was not disappointed!!. I feel confident I've now got all the help I may need with any problems I may encounter throughout the year, and with the monthly maintenance scans included in the plan.

Jason and Sage should be commended for their professionalism, expertise, patience, and courtesy they extended to me. I have no doubts I've made the right choice! I give TechtoUs an A+++++++++ and would give them 10 stars if possible! I highly recommend this company without reservation!! Thank you, Jason and Sage, for all the time you spent with me! (an A+++++ rating for both of you also!) I have no doubts I will be equally satisfied when working with the other techs. I am confident I no longer have to worry about finding a trustworthy company!!! Especially being somewhat of a beginner, this has given me peace of mind!!! Thank you TechtoUs!!!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Having problems with the computer & router (no wifi) for several days. Found TechtoUs site on a Google search. Had the great pleasure to speak with Sage regarding the problems. He reassured me the problems could be fixed & everything would be back to normal. He fixed everything & did a computer tune up. He was FABULOUS!!! Top notch Tech!!! Worth every penny!!! We signed up for a yearly contract. Glad the search pulled up TechtoUs. We were going to use the other big name squad & are glad we didn't. If you're looking for a top notch company, look no further, you won't be disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I've been a client of Tech to Us for a number of years and have been very satisfied with their service; recommending them to many friends. This past week I had a challenge and of course call Tech to Us. The tech was professional and displayed an "stick to it" attitude to get the problem resolved. He called me numerous times and kept researching fixes until, after two days and many hours completed the job and got me back on track.. As a tech challenged more mature person, I'm very pleased and want to say "Bravo Zulu"; Navy speak for a job well done.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

After our computer and bank account were hacked by a so-called “online security company”, I searched for a legitimate security company we could trust. Luckily, I found Tech to Us! I signed up for the one-year plan, with an unexpected/appreciated discount for my being a veteran. The technician who took my order and helped me get set up was Sage, who was extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and fun to talk to. He explained everything that he would be doing when he took remote control of our computer. When, after several hours, he completed his scan/analysis of our computer and loaded the new security software, he called me with a report and answered any questions I had.

I was very impressed with how thorough and professional Sage was, and I know that we will have a long and fruitful relationship with Tech to Us. In addition to providing online security, the experts at Tech to Us will be there to answer questions about all commonly used software programs (a real plus!). I strongly recommend this company to anyone looking for trustworthy online security, and especially to anyone who got burned like we did previously, and are wary of who they deal with.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I've been using Tech to Us for a couple of years and they are lifesavers!! Anytime I have any difficulty with my computer use, I just contact them and they ALWAYS have a solution. Not tomorrow or next week, but right away!! They are easy to work with, thorough, and keep me on-line and on top of things!

Original review: June 23, 2020

The service and advice I received was comprehensive, data based and understandable. I support a business that supports its customers. Tech To Us has done that for me for several years. I hope to remain a customer in the future.

Original review: June 2, 2020

Shavez, with whom I've worked before, is clear, patient, and very skilled at his job. I learned much working with him, and I hope his skills are recognized and rewarded. My computer skills are minimal, so Shavez was a great help.

Sincerely,

Prof. Douglas **

Original review: May 22, 2020

Technician did an excellent job diagnosing a unique situation and resolving this very well. Pleasant individual to work with also; very conscientious about the service being provided. Have been with Tech to Us for several years. Very good company especially relative to some prior service providers.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Very happy with service. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Gentleman walked me through all my questions. I did not feel rushed. He Answered all of my questions. He Helped set up a gmail account and he helped me with my iPhone.

Tech to Us author review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team