5.0/5 (89 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

What is Tech to Us?

Tech to Us is a U.S.-based company that offers remote-access technical support for small businesses and home-based clients. Experienced IT professionals are available every day of the week (thought not at all hours), and the company’s services cover a wide range of devices and operating systems. To get started, you’ll choose a price plan that meets your needs — then you’ll have unlimited access to assistance during Tech to Us’s hours of operation.

Tech to Us plans

Tech to Us offers plans for individuals and businesses. Its plans include service for one PC or Mac, secondary tech like tablets and smartphones and external devices like modems and printers. Experienced technicians use remote access to address most problems that arise, and the company has a money-back guarantee for its plans — so you can get a refund if your specific issue cannot be resolved.

Tech to Us pricing

Tech to Us offers home services ranging from $34.99 to $59.99 a month, depending on your service needs. There’s also a one-time setup fee of $100. Plans cover support for one computer and unlimited secondary devices, including smartphones and smart-home devices, tablets, printers, routers and cameras.

Tech to Us also offers an unlimited business plan for $75 per month, with the same one-time setup fee of $100. Business plans have additional fees for services not included in the base plan, however; these monthly fees include $5 each for extra printer support and $20 for each 500 GB of additional cloud backup. Additional device bundles are available for $35 each per month.

Frequently asked questions

Which brands does Tech to Us support?
    Tech to Us supports all computers, mobile devices, auxiliary devices and software.
    Does Tech to Us offer 24/7 support?
    No. Tech to Us is available every day of the week, but it doesn’t operate 24/7. Its hours of operation: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET on the weekends. Holiday hours may vary.
    Does Tech to Us offer discounts?
    Yes, Tech to Us mentions an active military and veteran discount for both U.S. service members and their spouses or significant others. If you qualify, make sure to mention this when discussing Tech to Us plans. Tech to Us also mentions a willingness to work with you to find an affordable solution if you’re facing financial hardships.
    Where is Tech to Us located?
    Tech to Us is located in Hartford, Connecticut.

Is Tech to Us legit?

Tech to Us offers home and business technical support every day of the week. Its qualified techs are U.S.-based, and its service plans are affordable for many and meet a variety of needs. However, keep in mind that additional fees may apply for extra services not built into its plans.

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: July 9, 2022

Tech to Us are very competent and efficient. They keep my computer up and running fast and efficient. The reason I switched to Tech to Us is that Best Buy was telling me that there was a waiting period of 3 days to get a technician. While Tech to Us is more expensive in their plans, I am always able, anytime of the day or evening, to get a hold of them IMMEDIATELY and they ALWAYS fix the problem I am encountering. Tech to Us has technicians that are a good source of valuable information. I would and have recommended Tech to Us to other people for their technological difficulties.

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 9, 2022

I had encountered an unusual problem two days ago, where the computer "yelped" and went dark on me. It appears to have died. I was feeling pretty helpless as I couldn't turn it off or do anything. In a few minutes the computer revived itself and resumed working. This was very disturbing so today I asked Steve of TTU to look into it. He located the problem, fixed it, and tuned up the computer, updated the software and otherwise brought up to snuff. All done very easily and without any participation on my part beyond just telling him the condition I observed. I have been with TTU for several years now and we count ourselves among the very satisfied customers.

Original review: April 29, 2022

Having Tech to Us as a tech support service gives me someone that I can speak to instantly if I have any issues. I have spoken to the technicians about printer issues or computer slowness. For me it is primarily the instant access avenue. I don't have to take the computer to a store and lug it around. Tech to Us has been very handy and it is working out well. I would recommend Tech to Us as a company to assist you with your technical aspects. All of their technicians are very friendly, knowledgeable and very polite.

Original review: April 16, 2022

In my experience with the TechToUs technician, I've found that his personality was very unique. The young man found the way to integrate his job description with his personality. And the end result was a seamless flow of disarming communication for me the customer when in the past I've always felt like I was on the outside looking in. This experience has enhanced my decision for using TechToUs. I believe from every fiber of my being, that this young man's personality and technical skills can serve as a template for others to follow when interacting with a customer. Kudos to him and may he continue to be an asset to this endeavor.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I think Tech to Us's customer service is excellent. I have been a customer since 2018. Every time I call up and remote connect, they take care of my troubles in a reasonable amount of time. I like that I can have Tune Ups performed as many times as I desire. In the past I did work with another Tech Support company, and I trust Tech to Us more compared to the other service I was working with. Having my own Tech support company makes my life a lot easier. The Tune Up process, I cannot do on my own. I feel Tech to Us does an excellent job by being detail oriented and working through issues with a fine-tooth comb. I would absolutely recommend Tech to Us to other customers. They are unlike any other company by not pressuring me to add any additional services to my account. I truly appreciate that.

Original review: July 18, 2022

Tech to Us is TERRIFIC!!!! After dealing with Microsoft "Technical Support" for days at a time trying to get a fix for a problem they created, I gave up and went onto Consumer Affairs and saw the reviews for Tech to Us. The technician at Tech to Us was superb and answered all my questions, he helped me uninstall and reinstall my operating system, and installed all my applications to get me back to a spot of normalcy. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Tech to Us to any friend, family member or another customer looking for technical assistance.

Original review: July 7, 2022

Tech to Us is very helpful. All technicians have fixed any problem that I have had, and I am a business owner that needs technology to work. The techs are very polite when speaking with them, and very knowledgeable. Tech to Us ALWAYS helps me out of a jam.

Original review: May 24, 2022

I have been with Tech to Us for four years and have enjoyed the services provided. No matter what my problem is your staff handles and resolves the problems with patience and excellent troubleshooting. Always there when need, highly recommend.

Original review: April 30, 2022

Steve is by far the best technician I have ever had. He follow through, explains in detail, is patient, relatable, and his knowledge of tech is unparalleled to anyone else's. Receiving support from technicians like Steve are what set Tech To Us apart from other companies like Best Buy and Tech2U. Transparency, upfront and affordable pricing, remote one-on-one service from knowledgeable U.S.-based technicians, and very quick turnaround time. Speaking from experience as a former customer who came back after trying several other tech support services, Tech To Us sets a standard other simply cannot meet.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Tech to Us always helps me out. Ever since I've joined. Every time I have a problem or a situation, the technicians are always helpful. That is why I am still with Tech to Us. I've been a business owner, and I learned that if you find a company that does what they're supposed to do, then you stick with them. That's why I am still a Tech to Us customer.

Tech to Us Company Information