Call toll free
4.98/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

1133 Tech to Us Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I was having a problem with mail be downloaded onto my iPad. Tech to Us reviewed my mail on both my computer and my ipad and the problem was resolved quickly. The technician was very patient and courteous and supplied additional information which hopefully will prevent this problem in the future. Great service!

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Quick, clear, articulate, patient, removed unnecessary ads/extensions from my online, offered tips to avoid these problems and in taking out/emptying trash on email. Cleared up my day tasks through clearing up these blockages. I'm happy with Tech to Us so far.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Tech to Us helped get my issues working properly. And helped with documents and PDF folders. All the tech agents are great and very helpful. They always seem to work out all the problems. I would recommend them to anyone. 5 out of 5 Stars.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have been with Tech to Us for about a month. I've been very pleased with the thoroughness and helpful suggestions of the technicians, to make my user experience easier. And I never feel rushed to get me off the phone.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

The technicians were prompt. They were totally helpful given I am 89 years old and not very fast with the computer. I've had multiple issues with email and they've gotten the issue resolved every time. I would most definitely recommend to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I contacted support to update my password and I need help saving a zip file from my e-mail to my desktop. The assistant took care of my needs within a few seconds and also taught me how to take care of the zip file for the next time so I can do it on my own. I was very please with my service and would recommend Tech to Us to any of my friends.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Great service because I can understand all of the reps. They can speak clear English. Don't take time to find my info. when I call. They already know it! They are timely in getting all of my problems. In a nutshell... They are lifesavers!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I, Karen **, recently became a member of Tech to Us. I really had a terrible experience with another group, who I ended up paying over $300 to (although the credit card company gave the money back to me). I was scammed. After being referred by a friend, I called and spoke with Matthew. He was helpful and understood how hesitant I was to spend any more $$$. After talking to the friend who referred me and Robert, my Husband, I agreed to become a member. I still am leary - REAL LEARY!

Sage was my technician. After relinquishing control to him in the early afternoon of 10-8-2018, the problem(s) were finally resolved now on 10-9-2018, There would have been NO WAY I'd have known what to do. I still am hesitant, primarily because of the $$$. Sage has been very pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable about the technical side of this; something I am ignorant about. Thank you Sage and ALL the other technicians. I will continue to use your services and at some point in time will/may be a contributor to increase your members. GOD BLESS this business in its success.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I have been a customer of Tech to Us for a couple years. Tech to Us keeps my computer protected. My data backed up and my computer running well. The technicians are always easy to understand and get everything fixed the first time.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

The person I spoke to was knowledgeable, and overall very patient with an elderly client. I am more than satisfied with the service received and would recommend Tech to Us. Best in the new generation, x or later. Anyone who needs help. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I understand the Technicians at Tech to Us very well. They speak very clearly. The Technicians have worked fast on all of my issues and everything is completed to satisfaction. I have had many great experiences with Tech to Us.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Very responsive and did everything I asked him to do in a very timely fashion. Highly recommended. I have been using them for several years and have no complaints - they have helped me fix a number of problems over the years.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Tech to Us has always been able to help me. The technicians are very pleasant and knowledgeable. I have been a customer for several years. Tech to Us has helped me with several different types of issues. Everything from printer issues to connecting to the internet. I would recommend Tech to Us to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Paid for the year subscription and they were already able to help manage all the extra crap on my computer remotely. Easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a working computer or any other piece of tech. Well worth the year's cost already.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I have been a customer of Tech to Us for almost 3 years now and I would say that their level of customer service is exceptional. Their technicians are very knowledgeable and patient whenever I do contact for technical support. They do a great job answering any questions I have and addressing all my concerns in one sitting.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Every time I call Tech to Us with problem the technicians are able to solve it. All the technicians I have worked with have been knowledgeable. They have with everything from printer issues to helping me block certain websites from my children. I have been a customer for a very 4 years and have no regrets.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I have tried using many other Web sites that say they can fix my computer, but all they did was constantly tell me how bad my computer was and how much more it would cost me to get it fixed again. Update: The Tech To Us company has fulfilled many activities that I needed, but didn't know who to correct. I paid for one full years service and I have used them numerous occasions and have never been asked for "more dollars". Their techs all seem very helpful and has always corrected everything along with being very patient. If you need over the net tech help - try Techtous.com. Sincerely - a granny 3 in Iowa.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I was happy to get through to a technician very quickly. The technician spoke very clear English and was easy to understand. He was able to resolve my issue very quickly and get me back up and running. It was fabulous service and I plan to keep using Tech to Us.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I needed a computer tune-up and I was able to talk with Anthony right away and didn't have to wait. They are fast and very polite. When I have a problem it is so easy to get a hold of Tech to Us and get help right away. I appreciate working with them.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Tech to Us is user-friendly and easy to use. The technicians speak great English and are from the United States. The technicians know how to bring things down to layman's terms so I can understand. I have been a customer for many years and couldn't be happier!!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Tech to Us was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I would recommend to others having issues like me. The issue was fixed quickly and the technician made everything easy for me to follow. I was very happy with Tech to Us.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I have been using Tech to Us for several years and they they are great. The technicians are always able to resolve my technical issues. They have helped me with my Windows and Apple computer. Tech to Us is great.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Tech to Us staff provided me with excellent service; they are very knowledgeable. The were courteous in explaining the services they offer. The job took 2 days to complete. I am completely satisfied with the service I have received so far.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Tech to Us removed spyware from my computer. The job was done right the first time and the Tech to Us technician knew what they were doing. The technician worked remotely and needed minimal help from me. I'm happy with the Tech to Us service so far!!!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Great service and response time. Techs are very knowledgeable about the all subject matters needed for assistance. Techs are also kind and easy to work with. I would recommend the service to other work at home people who do not have internal IT support.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

The technician was super knowledgeable in troubleshooting the problem l had with my printer. He approached it many ways until he found the right solution. Go Tech To Us! I am so glad I have your service. I will tell my friends about your service.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

When I first got the Tech to Us service it was an act of Congress to get to a technician. As time has gone by, their level of support and response time has drastically improved. They now have very knowledgeable technicians and their level of support has been excellent. I have been a customer of Tech to Us since October of 2014 and I can honestly say that I highly recommend their service and have recommended their services to people I know.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Tech to Us is great, I recommend it to everyone, thank you very much for saving all of my favorites again. Everything is as it was before it got lost in the ethernet. I told every person I know about your service!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Tech to Us did a great job getting my computer back up and running. The process took several hours and I am very satisfied with the work that was done. I'm very happy with Tech to Us so far. I know that they will be there in the future if I need it.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Changed Gmail password and could not connect from Outlook to Gmail, spent a whole day trying to problem solve and could not solve. The Tech to Us tech rep was able to pinpoint the problem talking with me and analyzing possible problems and quickly solve the problem. The customer service received was outstanding. Clear, concise and to the point! Strongly recommend the rep for higher position! Hats off to the tech rep!

Tech to Us expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses that need affordable and reliable US-based tech support.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs