5.0/5 (112 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

What is Tech to Us?

Tech to Us is a U.S.-based company that offers remote-access technical support for small businesses and home-based clients. Experienced IT professionals are available every day of the week (thought not at all hours), and the company’s services cover a wide range of devices and operating systems. To get started, you’ll choose a price plan that meets your needs — then you’ll have unlimited access to assistance during Tech to Us’s hours of operation.

Tech to Us plans

Tech to Us offers plans for individuals and businesses. Its plans include service for one PC or Mac, secondary tech like tablets and smartphones and external devices like modems and printers. Experienced technicians use remote access to address most problems that arise, and the company has a money-back guarantee for its plans — so you can get a refund if your specific issue cannot be resolved.

Tech to Us pricing

Tech to Us offers home services ranging from $34.99 to $59.99 a month, depending on your service needs. There’s also a one-time setup fee of $100. Plans cover support for one computer and unlimited secondary devices, including smartphones and smart-home devices, tablets, printers, routers and cameras.

Tech to Us also offers an unlimited business plan for $75 per month, with the same one-time setup fee of $100. Business plans have additional fees for services not included in the base plan, however; these monthly fees include $5 each for extra printer support and $20 for each 500 GB of additional cloud backup. Additional device bundles are available for $35 each per month.

Frequently asked questions

Which brands does Tech to Us support?
    Tech to Us supports all computers, mobile devices, auxiliary devices and software.
    Does Tech to Us offer 24/7 support?
    No. Tech to Us is available every day of the week, but it doesn’t operate 24/7. Its hours of operation: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET on the weekends. Holiday hours may vary.
    Does Tech to Us offer discounts?
    Yes, Tech to Us mentions an active military and veteran discount for both U.S. service members and their spouses or significant others. If you qualify, make sure to mention this when discussing Tech to Us plans. Tech to Us also mentions a willingness to work with you to find an affordable solution if you’re facing financial hardships.
    Where is Tech to Us located?
    Tech to Us is located in Hartford, Connecticut.

Is Tech to Us legit?

Tech to Us offers home and business technical support every day of the week. Its qualified techs are U.S.-based, and its service plans are affordable for many and meet a variety of needs. However, keep in mind that additional fees may apply for extra services not built into its plans.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I love this service! It has helped me so much in the three or four times I have used it. Tonight Ryan helped me solve a problem with my printer and installed new drivers. My printer had previously been driving me crazy going offline all the time. It would usually go back online if I turned it off and then on again. That didn't work tonight. I have the printer in another room so to make matters worse I had to run back and forth when that happened. I am so happy to have the problem solved. Thanks Ryan!

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I am so happy to have found Tech to Us!! I had a MAJOR issue in losing some very valuable information & contacts in my Collections App connected to Microsoft Edge. After three tries with other tech support companies & no positive results my stomach was sick. Working remotely, with such a loss, I felt like I just started a new job & was starting from scratch for contacts. After reading the many positive reviews for Tech to Us, I decided to give my project one last try. From the moment I got on the line with J in the sales department my spirit was lifted with hope. He encouraged me to at least try. I was looking for a miracle. Moments later I was on the line with T. Just like so many other testimonials... a team here with PATIENCE working with so many of us that are not tech savvy. I took a deep breath & let T go to work. I answered questions along the way & he kept going & going, never giving up like the other companies did.

My fingers were crossed the entire time & then BINGO!!!! The results everyone else told me was a lost cause & impossible. I had to literally pinch myself & ask did this really happen? I will be telling everyone I know & then some about my experience with Tech to Us. They also set up a protection plan & a RELIABLE back up system so that if this ever happens again> just one phone call will remedy the situation promptly. My situation took some time but worth every penny & every minute invested! If you are looking for OUTSTANDING service knowledge & care, then look no further, make Tech to Us your # 1 Go To.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

My experience with Tech to Us has always been very positive -- quick responses, people who know what they are doing and are supportive, explain things, and do what needs to be done to keep me up and running! I'm not a techie, and it can be very confusing when things stop working or messages that I don't understand pop up now and again. I have found it SO helpful to be able to simply contact Tech to Us and have my problems solved as efficiently as possible. One less thing for me to worry about.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I've been using Tech2Us for several years now. Switched to a different company last year, but I'm back now. I notice that the wait for a tech has gotten a little longer than I remember, but after all we ARE still on COVID lockdown. My experience with the tech support has always been 100% positive. I can't recall a single time when I've not gotten my problem solved. That goes true for Shaves as well.

Tech to Us response

Hi Jack. Thanks for coming back! We definitely have been ALOT busier since COVID, but that has created the opportunity to add several new team members over the past couple of months, some as recent as the last couple of weeks. The insane amount of volume has ceased, but there is still a higher volume than normal. The great thing is that you can always connect directly with our Quick Connect Icon and don't have to even call.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I have been so impressed with the service I have received with Tech To Us. I originally called because my computer crashed and it was completely dead, the blue screen of death, but the technician was very patient and got it running again. Today my technician was Ms. **, I had worked with my application technician for three hours yesterday and just couldn't get it to work. Ms. ** fixed the problem in less than five minutes. I Highly recommend the services of Tech To Us to my friends and anyone who has a computer. If you don't have a problem now, having a computer, you will eventually and you will be in good hands with Tech To Us.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have used this service for about 8 months and the technicians have been very helpful and have addressed my needs. I am not a computer techy person so having this service available with a click of the mouse is great. As I told the technician today this is worth every penny.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I have been depending on Tech to Us for over 5 years and have had an excellent relationship with them. They answer in a very timely fashion and have always resolved my problems to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for good respectable support.

Original review: June 2, 2021

I like the help 'cause I'm not all that smart with doing downloads & Tech to Us is help-full in that way. And they help fix problems. I also think that they are very helpful for I don't understand how to even get updates the right way and they do.

Original review: May 30, 2021

Tech to Us has helped me with all the issues I've had. No problems have gone unsolved. When I needed to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10, it went smoothly and the computer still works great. Would recommend to anyone looking for technical support!

Original review: May 28, 2021

I have been using Tech To Us for three years. I love the service given by the tech support staff. A pleasure dealing with them on the various issues that arise. Totally trust their company. I highly recommend their company.

Tech to Us Company Information