toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Always ready and willing to help. Very polite and understanding and most of all... patient! Really great knowledge base to help with anything I have ever asked about. Previous vendor was very difficult to work with and, at times, very aggressive. Glad I found you guys.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed something that I wouldn't have to drag my computer off to somewhere and leave it for a week. The sales team of Tech to Us was very professional and very helpful. The support technicians were also very good. I call and tell them what my problem is and they go from there. I like the way they operate. They are the best.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm almost 90 years old and I'm not that computer literate like young people are. I was having trouble with my computer and it was hard to get any of my children to help. I was also having problems with the way the computer was working. I tried to look for a place that would help and thought maybe I'd get back to the manufacturer of my computer, but I couldn't find the phone number for it. I then called information and accidentally got a telephone operator and told her what I was looking for. She told me she knew of a perfect place for me and that the people there were great.

She gave me the phone number for Tech to Us and they helped me. They were so courteous, nice, and patient. I took a year's contract with them and had nothing but success all year long. They even told me not to worry if I didn't know how to work a program and that they'll teach me. I've had them for more or less three years now and have been having a wonderful experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am very please with my decision to subscribe to Tech to Us. It gives me the sense of security to know that my system is running at peak efficiency. It is also, invaluable, when I run into a problem or issue. One click on my desktop, and I am connected to a technician who will work on the issue until it is resolved. The technicians are both friendly and efficient. My most recent experience was just today, and I was supported by Mark, who stayed with me through the duration of my challenge and questions. I would highly recommend this service on either the monthly or yearly plan.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have contacted Tech to Us approximately six times with issues related to Windows updates that prohibited me from starting my laptop, internet connectivity errors/problems, dual monitor usage, lost IP address that caused access issues, etc. I consider myself application knowledgeable and not technically savvy. The technicians are extremely tolerant, explain problems and solutions in a non-technical language that I can understand. I have found that they don't just "fix" the problem but provide me with instructions (if applicable) for me to address similar situations that might occur in the future independently. As the technicians are working on my system if they see potential changes that may improve use, they point them out and implement them if possible.

I appreciate the fact that they will schedule appointments for follow up and the wait time is very short especially if you use the desktop icon to access them. One time I had a problem that persisted on again/off again for a couple of days after a Windows update and the technician initiated the follow up with me at scheduled times. They take responsibility.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us has helped me immensely in cleaning up and updating my computer and files as well as assisting with several issues I had. I would recommend them, especially to those who are not tech-savvy. Knowing that I can get help at any hour of the day or night makes me feel secure.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My problem was fixed by a technician in a very timely manner. I have had this service for many years and have always been very satisfied. I am an older gentlemen that is not very tech smart and I depend on Tech to Us to fix any problems that I encounter. I would be in a world of trouble if I did not have this service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been using Tech to Us since 2012. They have solved many of my computer issues and I always renew their service. Even if you are not having any specific issues you can have them tune up your computer. Wonderful service. I highly recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've been working with Tech to Us for over a year, and we've had great service. They have always been able to solve our computer issues, and the best part is that our calls are usually answered quickly. They are friendly, helpful, and efficient. Highly recommend them!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a hack problem and I called Microsoft, and they recommended Tech to Us. The Tech to Us sales team was very informative and very nice. I had an HP laptop screen go black and I called a technician. He was able to start it back up. He went through and did a tune-up on that computer and my other computer. He was good and very informative. I was very satisfied and pleased with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Since I began my services with Tech to Us, I have had my issues with my computer, and all the Techs have been very helpful and fixed all my issues. Thank you so much. They fixed internet failures, my old computer was giving me problems, keyboard, viruses, and they provided their anti virus and spyware products.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Excellent service! Each time I have called Tech to Us with a problem they have solved it for me. The staff was always patient with my slow response in entering requested information. After solving a problem the employee would explain how it happened and how to avert it in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Truthfully, I can't remember how I found Tech to Us, but in my opinion, I found a million dollar lottery ticket. Let me start by saying my technology skills are perhaps a 2 on the scale of 1 to 10. The techs at Tech to Us have never made me feel incompetent (very important to me). They have always been encouraging and have taken time to be certain that I understood exactly what they were doing and why they were doing it. If the problem required a long time to fix, they never failed to call to keep me up-to-date and then again to let me know it was finished and if I had any questions. It is invaluable to me to know that my computer is safe and if any problem arises that there will be someone there to take care of it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service tech went over my PC and checked for any problems, ie. virus, malware. Very happy with the support team at Tech to Us. Knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, fast response time. I keep renewing my service with them for these reasons.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us is the best! I am a repeat customer... The reason being is that all the technicians are very knowledgeable and have solved every issue ever presented. I'm very satisfied with all the support that I have received!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It is my pleasure to be able to deal with a technician, who knows what he is doing, as opposed to someone who is just put there, who has no idea. I have been using Tech to Us for over 2 years now and I am very happy with the end results every time I had a problem. The technicians have been right there every time I had a problem. Tech to Us is really good!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just wanted everyone to know that Tech to Us deserves a 10 star rating. I have called them numerous times and they ALWAYS fix the problem. I can't say enough good about them. Try them and all the products they have available and you won't be disappointed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us Technicians are very knowledgeable and have been able to assist me with various different issues. They have helped me with everything from printing issues to even full tune-up's of my computer. The technicians always try to resolve my issues in a timely manner. I love knowing that a qualified technician is just a few clicks or a call away.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have always had great service from Tech to Us over the past several years. They have saved us from scams several times and have always been willing to take as much time as necessary to correct and update our systems. I have recommended them to a number of our friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My lapse of changing password, was resolved rapidly. The technician worked very well in clearing/updating/removing all unnecessary files. I highly recommend Tech to Us to all my friends. The techs are very friendly, and ** recommending some programs to have my computer running efficiently. The techs are interested in getting my desktop computer updated with the most current programs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm not very techy, and so I've been with Tech To Us for a long time now. However, it takes longer now to get connected with someone than it used to. It used to only take a few seconds for someone to respond when I used to connect with them through my home screen, but now I wait for the technician longer. Also, they're struggling a little more fixing my computer than they used to. But it's not bad and I still like them. They're polite and if they can't fix it sometimes they go and get a manager to help them out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a tech support in Arizona and it was getting worse and worse in their service. So, I went on the internet and saw Tech to Us. Luckily, I picked them. They're exceptional and their sales team was right on. The great thing is within four minutes every time I call in, they hook up to me and fix me. Unlike in another outfit, I have to phone in and wait for them to phone back. The reason I changed was that they got to where it was over a day before they got back to me. But, with Tech to Us the wait time was only two minutes if I average it. I'd tell my family and friends to go for them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been using Tech to Us for many years and I highly recommend them for your technical needs. They are tremendous! I have had to use them for all of my devices and they are very professional about handling all of my requirements. Tech to Us has been very helpful and available on demand!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us might be the best thing that ever happened to me, at least in the Tech Department of my office. They always help me to resolve my issues with exactitude and perseverance until the job is done.The Techs that have assisted me are so knowledgeable, and polite that I would not go elsewhere. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who requires excellent technical assistance.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Troubleshooting: Technician was able to solve the problem relatively quickly, was patient, and seems very competent. Did needed required maintenance work on the computer in the same call. Did not take as long to complete the maintenance as it has in the past.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us- The guys are courteous and well informed on computers. A person like me who has retired before computers were taught in school find the most helpful. They sent me a postcard to remind me it was time for a computer checkup. Brett and the guys are very patient with me. Tech to Us has been a great support. Thank you sooo much!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I don't like to use the touch pad. Instead, I like to use the mouse. Somebody from Tech To Us came to check on it and fixed it all up but two weeks later, the touch pad automatically comes on again. I was amazed that I could keep calling. Back then I could call twice a week and I was always received and that was $10 a month. I was pleased with the service and the reps are sharp-witted and very friendly. They at least fake it and it makes me feel like I'm cared about. The only problem I have is that almost chronically they'll put me on hold for 20 to 30 minutes. They're so busy that once they have recorded my problem, they answer the next telephone call and then come back to mine.

I've experienced some major financial difficulties right now and I spoke to a rep about discontinuing the back up. I never had to use the back up. He's very nice and patient about it. He gave me some logical reasons to keep Tech To Us but I'm still struggling. I'm 73 and I'm on that one day a week plus social security so I'm pinching my pennies. Also, I live in a strange new world with all of this computer stuff so I call them and ask them to explain how to do things. I've done that twice and the reps would call me instead of texting. Overall, it's a great service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us is Reliable, Courteous, Prompt, and Efficient. There has never been a long wait time with respect to contacting a person that can help. Kudos on all counts. I recommend this Tech Company to anyone who desires the caliber of service enumerated in the first sentence.

Chris was absolutely fabulous with helping me out with this issue (Reinstalling a Virus & Malware Program Onto My Desktop Computer). Unfortunately, I guess I'm not sure if I backed up all important files from my desktop to a flash drive so I'll have to find what I currently have on other flash drives to put back on the desktop.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm a dinosaur. I don't know how to do things on the computer. I tried to go to a computer class a couple of times, but I didn't get anywhere with it. Tech to Us is my computer class. I call them up and I say, "I can't get pictures out of the phone", they download. I call them up and tell them I’m having trouble getting over here, they get me there. Their guys are always okay. But when are they going to hire a woman? I would like one woman's voice on the phone. Not because the guys aren't good. It's just that they're all men. I'd switch if I found another tech company that had women employees. There's no woman's voice in the background. They should just a get a tape of a woman giving technical help playing on a loop. But Tech to Us is a good service and I recommend them to other dinosaurs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had so many issues with my computer before I found Tech to Us. I had some virus issues and I had paid for several anti-virus programs that not only didn't do a good job of preventing virus problems, but were also crashing my computer because they were eating up so much memory. I'm a writer and I've lost valuable documents, and there were also some other technical issues that I needed help with. Tech to Us has been great. I don't ever have anything wrong with my computer now, unless it's something that nobody could have prevented. Everybody in the sales team was really helpful and gave me the information that I needed to make a decision.

The technicians that I worked with on the phone were patient and explained things. They were fast and got me set up right away. The situation with my computer was so bad that I was going to switch to Apple, and I didn't want to do that because for 30 years, all I've used is Windows. By working with Tech to Us and paying the monthly fee for their service, I know that I can get tech support when I need it, and that has made it possible for me to not have to worry about problems with my computer like I used to before. So far, the support technicians that I've worked with have been very good. They were able to go into my computer, identify what the problem was and fix this without me trying to explain what was happening. There are still some issues that we're working on, and Tech to Us helps me a lot because then I'm not wasting hours on my own trying to figure out what's causing the problem.

I've already recommended Tech to Us to people. Overall, they were professional, efficient and very thorough. Their thoroughness makes a huge difference. If they hadn't removed all the malware and other viruses that they found, I would still be back where I was before where my computer was crashing, some features weren't functioning and memory was being eaten up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We found Tech to Us when we were looking for someone to help us get a code to get into the computer. The electricity went down because of a storm and it ruined the computer. They helped me get the computer back on so I could bring it to an electrician to repair, and I opted to keep them after that. They're quite helpful. The technicians were personable, very knowledgeable, patient and answered almost any question that comes up. They provide a very good service. I use them right now for advice and they would show me a lot of different things which I could do with the computer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I couldn't get my computer on, so I looked into tech support. I was studying and I always have my book right above my keyboard. I laid it on the keyboard and when I looked up at the screen, everything had turned sideways. I didn't know what to do, so I had to get somebody that I can talk to. My brother does tech support for a living but he hates it when I call him, and he does, "I'm not at work."

I had to get somebody that will help me with different stuff anyways, so I called Tech to Us. The technician there is a genius. He stayed on the phone with me and made sure that the screen went right side back up again. Instead of being north south, it had turned east and west, basically. He had me try different things on my computer. It's a good thing that I got to try it because the same problem occurred again about two weeks ago and I remembered how to get it back.

Tech to Us Company Profile