Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 426 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

A-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 20, 2018

631 Tech to Us Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Was unable to access Verizon connection and to perform any functions or to access either of my e-mails. Computer was completely down. Agent response to problem was very swift and knowledgeable concerning how to correct the problems. Disc was sent by US Mail quickly and agent contacted and connected to computer with problems resolved very quickly and satisfactorily. Excellent service.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I had a fraud attack and while those people were attacking claiming to working for Microsoft, I called Microsoft support and was hooked up to Us who quickly got me into the program and then Antoine professionally and quickly guide me on what to do and how to get rid of the attackers. He explained clearly what was going on and answered all my questions. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Tech to Us is a remarkable company. Your technicians are above reproach in knowledge, courtesy and patience. I have been with you for about 3 yrs and I have NEVER had a bad experience. It is amazing how one tech can pick up where another one has to stop and never miss a beat. KUDOS!!! I recommend you every chance I get.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I have been using a Dell for Approx. 25 years and I am very happy with Dell computers. Tech to Us tech support has been great, and greatly appreciated. I recently had an issue with my computer, so I called them for Tech Support and I ended up with 3 great Technicians, especially a certain tech that was very calm and patient with me, and made me feel appreciated. Thank you so much.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Mark was extremely polite and professional, explaining in detail what he was doing as we went through the process. He then took control of the computer and allowed me to go about my business with the promise of a return call when his work was done checking for viruses, etc. and cleaning out the computer, defragmenting it, etc. He later called to state his work had been completed and all issues resolved.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I had an issue with my laptop today and one call to Tech to Us had it completely resolved in a very short time. I've been a customer of theirs for a few years now and highly recommend their support. Always pleasant customer support on the other end of my phone or computer. Also for the price I pay per month it is well worth it because when I need a problem fixed I can count on them.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

My laptop has been serviced for 3 years by Tech to Us and they have always done an excellent job. The technician is Ignis and he is extremely patient and knowledgeable. Each time I needed assistance I was fortunate enough to get Ignis and he was familiar with the products I have and definitely fixed whatever I needed. This accurate assistance is invaluable. This company is smart, very people oriented, accurate and fast. I would recommend their service to everyone. It is very comforting to know that when a problem arises they are there to fix it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Tech to Us always get my computer working back to normal. I think this Company is the best, they has never disappoint me. I have told all my friends to join Tech To Us. I never knew they could fix my computer from where they are, and I don't have to take the machine out for repair. In the past that is what I use to do, Tech To Us have saved many heartaches. A great Company.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Tech to Us has been there when I need them most. Having Easy access helps and makes me feel confident that I am in good hands. Compared to what I would pay to have Xfinity premium support service, I receive better service from Tech to Us at a reasonable fee. Service is Excellent.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Excellent assistance with techs and very patient when I'm having to under some of their instructions. I Like being able to talk to someone from the USA that speaks English. I love being able to access them 7 days a week, that is very helpful. I suggest them to my friends.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I do feel safe having Tech to Us. They have always solved any problems we've had. I just recommended this service to my sister this week as she is having serious problems with her computer. Tech to Us also has a great referral system which will benefit both my sister and I.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Have always experienced professionalism when dealing with your service. Wait time to connect sometimes is a little long, but worth the wait. Thanks for your service. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Techs are always patient and understanding. It is great knowing that Tech to Us is just one call away.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Our experience was definitely helpful. We had no idea how to do or take care of our situation, and they managed to help us with ease and take care of the problem with calmness and politeness. We will definitely call back if we ever have any sort of issues again.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Tech to Us is a very professional organization. Their staff is well trained and polite. I would recommend their services to anyone who has a computer. They also speak English. Their Customer Service is also very very good. Five Star Rating and I've been with them for a few years now.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Service reps have been courteous, mindful of privacy, and are very knowledgeable. New computer security issues and backup problems have been addressed and fixed in a timely manner. It is reassuring to know that there is support immediately available for me when needed. Tech to Us is a great service. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I was very impressed with this company. The staff were very thorough, polite, and made sure I was satisfied with the solution. They spent a LOT of time with me and were very patient. I would recommend them highly to anyone I know. It was also very reasonably priced. I bought it thru Groupon and it was only $15.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Very pleased with service. David was patient with us not having much knowledge with technology. Problem solved. Rating 10. Always glad we can call Tech to Us. We have called when we are stuck with a problem and every support person has persisted until the problem is resolved. Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I have been with Tech to Us for several years, and have always received professional and courteous service. The techs have always been very helpful and I appreciate the service I have received. They have never failed to solve my technical issues.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Jay, The Support Tech was extremely helpful and skilled at getting my Yahoo account to accept my username and we developed a new Password. In addition he helped me a great deal with my new phone (an Android version that I have had a great deal of trouble with). He established my email account on my phone and gave me a lot of good advice. In General I would highly recommend this company especially since I have been hacked by foreign experts that somehow were able to break into my computer system. My experience today leaves me confident that the advice and service are of very high quality and it is great to deal with someone who speaks understandable English.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I've had an excellent experience with Tech to Us, from the beginning. The technicians are, number 1, very good communicators. I can understand them! By contrast, I was using iYogi before, and I almost went nuts. Working with Tech to Us is always pleasant. I know my issues will be worked out and with minimum fuss and bother.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I contacted Tech to Us regarding my misbehaving Internet and Kevin took care of the problem quickly and serviced the internet, long overdue I'm sure. Cleaned out temporary files and optimized programs running in the background. Would highly recommend.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Antoine was very efficient, friendly and professional with me today, I often have trouble and you guys are always great about helping me. You make it easy to understand and walk me through any issues in a timely fashion, If it is going to take a long time you call me back and don't make me wait on the phone.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I have been a customer of Tech to Us for almost 3 years and they have always resolved all the issues I have called about. Their technicians are always very helpful answering my questions and overall I feel very satisfied with the service and support I have received from Tech to Us.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Tech to Us has always helped me with any issues that I have brought to them no matter how long it takes to resolve it and no matter how simple or complex that it may be. The staff at Tech to Us are always friendly, kind, and helpful to old ladies. 5 stars!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Tech to Us has been amazing. I am blind and often run into difficulties using my computer. Tech to Us has gotten me out of so many issues. They keep my computer up to date and cleaned up. It is great to know that I have a friendly, well trained technician one call away.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I highly recommend their services, on the money when it comes to fixing issues on your computer, cellphone, tablet, They are highly trained employees, they call back, and respond very fast to the nature of your issues involved. Highly recommend them. 2 my friends and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and believe all your information is not given out to 3rd parties, highly confidential employees.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I really enjoy working with the techs. They are very courteous and professional. They solve all of my problems with the computer. Anytime I need to have a program installed they are there. They help me print out anything I need. The line it all up, print the pictures out perfect, save them in my photos so I can refer back to them, help me find my passwords when I can't find them. They are my hero when it comes to my computer. All I need is Tech to Us when it comes to my computer.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Problem was solved. Ready to accommodate special requests. Would like to stay in more constant contact. Friendly, thanks. Worked well with special requests and was patient with lack of tech savvy. Answered all questions and ready with explanation if requested. Made sure all questions were answered and that I was satisfied with work performed. He made every effort to ensure work was as asked for and ready to provide assistance.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

David has been extremely helpful, patient and understanding. He has solved my issue and has provided excellent tech support. I hope to work with him again should other issues occur. In addition I feel very confident to have had him working on my computer.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Ever since I have become a client of Tech to Us I have used the service three times and the difficulties were taken care of in a fast and professional manner every time. I would recommend Tech to Us's services to all of my friends and family. Five star service!

Tech to Us Company Information

www.techtous.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use