4.98/5
Based on 647 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

A-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Last updated: April 18, 2018

900 Tech to Us Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

We are very please with all the help ya'll have done for us. Anytime I see something pop up and I don't know what it is I just give them a call and they take care of it. We have had some phone calls telling us that something is wrong, so I've call y'all and y'all take care of it. So glad for y'all service and everyone is so nice.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2018

My computer was not working correctly and I needed a tune up to take care of the problems. Anthony went through the whole computer and resolved the issues in a quick and timely manner. He was very understanding over the phone.

Original review: April 17, 2018

As a returning customer, I am very happy with the service and professionalism I've had today from a very good gentleman named Ignis. I'm very pleased and will recommend the service to all others directly. Thank you so very much!!!

Original review: April 17, 2018

Good service. The problem of unknown origin was fixed. The serviceman was polite and knowledgeable. I can't understand what happened but the service was near perfect. Where do you find these helpful people? Thank you for your good and polite help.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I was unable to access my files so I called for help and spoke to Anthony and everything is fine. He had the magic touch. Thank you Anthony. Yesterday I worked with Antoine and he assisted me in getting use to your service. Both of these gentlemen were helpful and allowed me to secure excellent service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: April 17, 2018

I called Tech to Us for a problem downloading my iTunes music from my computer to my Samsung Note 4. I worked with a technician who logged into my PC and solved the problem. The problem was solved quickly and effortlessly.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I contact Tech to Us because I could not communicate with the printer from my computer. The problem was fixed quickly and correctly. I have used your service for years and am glad that I do. I like having the service as a true and convenient way to solve problems from Tech to Us.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I have been a customer of Tech to Us for approximately 4 years now and I have never had a negative experience when working with them. They have never failed to resolve my issue no matter how simple or complex it may be. I have and will continue to recommend their services to anyone I know.

Original review: April 16, 2018

They are always there when I need them. They are very helpful, polite, and I am really glad that I have their support. They have excellent customer service, and they really fill any gaps of technical knowledge that I may have. I would recommend this to anyone who needs technical support.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I tried to install Windows updates and could not. I was a customer of your company and contacted you and Ignis has been wonderful correcting my problems. He is very knowledgeable and efficient. I will definitely recommend your company to friends.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I am very pleased with the customer service provided by Tech to Us, they have always been willing to help with any computer issue that I have brought to them and have never failed to resolve them no matter how complex. I will be glad to recommend this service to anyone.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I am very happy with the service. It was well worth the price. They connect remotely and resolve any issues. The Technicians are friendly and work very efficiently. I would recommend Tech to Us to friends and family. Tech to Us is great.

Original review: April 14, 2018

The technicians at Tech to Us are always willing to help. I have the next-in-line service that I have because it allows me to get to a technician faster. I am very pleased with the service I have always received from the staff of Tech to Us.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I have had nothing but great experiences with the technicians from Tech to Us. The technicians are all great, and explain things in a way that's easy to understand. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for technical support!

Original review: April 14, 2018

I contacted Tech to Us because I was locked out of my computer. They sent me media to help resolve my issue and reinstall Windows 10 on my computer. My experience with the technicians has been excellent so far. I had trouble once again getting locked out of my computer and the technician was extremely helpful to use the recovery account in order to get me back into my regular account on the computer. Very helpful and excellent experience with the company.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I have been with Tech to Us for quite a long time and have continuously been extremely satisfied with the service they have provided. They have resolved my problems no matter what was happening with my computer. The techs are easily more effective than the reps from the software companies. Anthony was particularly helpful this morning in getting us up and running.

Original review: April 13, 2018

The service that I receive from Tech to Us is very professional and makes it easy for me to understand the issues that are being repaired. The technicians are knowledgeable about all computer problems. They are also very aware and consistent to get the job done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the service to my friends and family.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Handled quickly and professionally as with all other previous issues. Did not have to stand by and watch progress. I was notified by phone with issues or identification and solutions to problems. Immediate response and action. I have recommended them to anyone I know.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Regarding Tech to Us, they are very efficient, friendly, courteous, and speak excellent English. When I have problem, they explain what it is and how they are going to eliminate it. They also provide me with very reasonable time estimates. They are a pleasure to work with.

Original review: April 12, 2018

My System had been hacked and they were able with extensive work to fix everything with no loss of data, even using my laptop as part of the process. I have been with them ever since and would not go anywhere else!

Original review: April 12, 2018

I found Tech to Us by reading various reviews on the internet. I decided to give it a try as the then provider's service was really bad and charged a ton. I have been subscribing to Tech to Us since June of 2016 and have never been happier. All technicians are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They spend as much time as necessary to resolve all issues presented to them, no matter how complicated. The only regret is that Tech to Us is not 24/7. Regardless, I would give it a A+++ nevertheless. I am totally delighted with its service. I highly recommend it as the price is reasonable and they also service more than one device. Furthermore, it is there for me during its normal business hours and gives me peace of mind.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Tech to Us is doing a fantastic job with my issues I am having with the computer. I would recommend Tech to Us to anyone that is having problems. The technicians have been able to resolve all my problems. I was having an outlook issue and they were able to resolve that.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I found the name of your company on the ConsumerAffairs site and filled out the info. I was contacted by someone and we discussed your plans and I decided to sign up for a year plan. My experience with everyone that I dealt with today was very, very good! Everyone was very pleasant, helpful and patient with me. They explained things so that I could understand things and gave me a lot of peace of mind knowing that my PC is fixed and healthy. Thank you to everyone.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Called for help with loading my TurboTax CD and adding Tech to Us to my new computer. Also fixed the login to my banking account when I could not log in to it. Kept my old computer up and running until I was able to purchase my new one.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I have been a customer of Tech to Us for about 2 years now and I have always had an excellent experience dealing with them. I can't recall a single issue where they have not been able to resolve my issue. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I have been a customer for 2 years and I find the service to be great. The tech always seem to know how to handle a problem. I have never had service that I would rate as unsatisfactory. I would highly recommend this service to my friends.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I was getting a very irritating popup saying that my computer was infected. I was scared to call the phone number on the screen so I called Tech to Us. They removed the popup and got my computer all cleaned up. They were great!

Original review: April 10, 2018

I have had Tech to Us for over 2 years now. The technicians are always professional and easy to understand. They have helped several times with my older computer that tends to run slow at times. They assisted with my other computer that had many issues including the "blue screen of death". The techs are always courteous and explain what has been done after the work they have done on my computers. Great job!

Original review: April 10, 2018

Every time I have called Tech to Us, I always get support from an experienced representative. Their technicians are always able to resolve the problem and address my questions and concerns. I would recommend Tech to Us to any potential customer than would like assistance with their technology.

Original review: April 10, 2018

The tech was excellent in his service on all 3 of my computers. He was very professional, excellent bedside manner, very informative, and fixed all my computer concerns. He answered all my questions as well as instructed me on fixing other computer concerns.

Tech to Us expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses that need affordable and reliable US-based tech support.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs