5.0/5 (112 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

What is Tech to Us?

Tech to Us is a U.S.-based company that offers remote-access technical support for small businesses and home-based clients. Experienced IT professionals are available every day of the week (thought not at all hours), and the company’s services cover a wide range of devices and operating systems. To get started, you’ll choose a price plan that meets your needs — then you’ll have unlimited access to assistance during Tech to Us’s hours of operation.

Tech to Us plans

Tech to Us offers plans for individuals and businesses. Its plans include service for one PC or Mac, secondary tech like tablets and smartphones and external devices like modems and printers. Experienced technicians use remote access to address most problems that arise, and the company has a money-back guarantee for its plans — so you can get a refund if your specific issue cannot be resolved.

Tech to Us pricing

Tech to Us offers home services ranging from $34.99 to $59.99 a month, depending on your service needs. There’s also a one-time setup fee of $100. Plans cover support for one computer and unlimited secondary devices, including smartphones and smart-home devices, tablets, printers, routers and cameras.

Tech to Us also offers an unlimited business plan for $75 per month, with the same one-time setup fee of $100. Business plans have additional fees for services not included in the base plan, however; these monthly fees include $5 each for extra printer support and $20 for each 500 GB of additional cloud backup. Additional device bundles are available for $35 each per month.

Frequently asked questions

Which brands does Tech to Us support?
    Tech to Us supports all computers, mobile devices, auxiliary devices and software.
    Does Tech to Us offer 24/7 support?
    No. Tech to Us is available every day of the week, but it doesn’t operate 24/7. Its hours of operation: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET on the weekends. Holiday hours may vary.
    Does Tech to Us offer discounts?
    Yes, Tech to Us mentions an active military and veteran discount for both U.S. service members and their spouses or significant others. If you qualify, make sure to mention this when discussing Tech to Us plans. Tech to Us also mentions a willingness to work with you to find an affordable solution if you’re facing financial hardships.
    Where is Tech to Us located?
    Tech to Us is located in Hartford, Connecticut.

Is Tech to Us legit?

Tech to Us offers home and business technical support every day of the week. Its qualified techs are U.S.-based, and its service plans are affordable for many and meet a variety of needs. However, keep in mind that additional fees may apply for extra services not built into its plans.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: April 29, 2022

Having Tech to Us as a tech support service gives me someone that I can speak to instantly if I have any issues. I have spoken to the technicians about printer issues or computer slowness. For me it is primarily the instant access avenue. I don't have to take the computer to a store and lug it around. Tech to Us has been very handy and it is working out well. I would recommend Tech to Us as a company to assist you with your technical aspects. All of their technicians are very friendly, knowledgeable and very polite.

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2022

In my experience with the TechToUs technician, I've found that his personality was very unique. The young man found the way to integrate his job description with his personality. And the end result was a seamless flow of disarming communication for me the customer when in the past I've always felt like I was on the outside looking in. This experience has enhanced my decision for using TechToUs. I believe from every fiber of my being, that this young man's personality and technical skills can serve as a template for others to follow when interacting with a customer. Kudos to him and may he continue to be an asset to this endeavor.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I think Tech to Us's customer service is excellent. I have been a customer since 2018. Every time I call up and remote connect, they take care of my troubles in a reasonable amount of time. I like that I can have Tune Ups performed as many times as I desire. In the past I did work with another Tech Support company, and I trust Tech to Us more compared to the other service I was working with. Having my own Tech support company makes my life a lot easier. The Tune Up process, I cannot do on my own. I feel Tech to Us does an excellent job by being detail oriented and working through issues with a fine-tooth comb. I would absolutely recommend Tech to Us to other customers. They are unlike any other company by not pressuring me to add any additional services to my account. I truly appreciate that.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I have found your service very helpful as you are always available and everyone is very courteous and patient. I couldn't ask for a better group to work with. I have had many different issues, as I am not well versed with computers, and each time your tech has been able to figure out the problem and correct it. Plus, as I mentioned before, they are all very patient and that is very helpful when I already feel like an idiot for not being able to figure out how to correct my problem by myself. There was one time when the first tech didn't know quite what to do but he got advice from one of your other tech's and was then able to fix my problem. I am very satisfied with your company. Thank you.

Original review: June 27, 2021

I originally reached out to TechtoUs on Thursday, June 24th. I was extremely upset and terribly worried due to the fact that I realized that all my personal information had been scammed. Quickly I started to think of how I should handle the problem. After taking care of my banking concerns I called your organization. I spoke with Joe, who made the necessary suggestions, explained to me what needed to be done, with patience and kindness. We had agreed that I was going to call back today, Sunday, the 27th, to finalize the process.

Joe called me back today and my laptop was restored, passwords were changed and I thought that all was done. Afterwards, I realized that I neglected to change my email password on my cell phone. Called back once again, this time I spoke with Ryan who happened to be just as kind, knowledgeable and helpful as Joe was. I consider the yearly expense for my membership to TechtoUs, money well spent. Thank you kindly to both Joe and Ryan.

Effie

Original review: April 30, 2022

Steve is by far the best technician I have ever had. He follow through, explains in detail, is patient, relatable, and his knowledge of tech is unparalleled to anyone else's. Receiving support from technicians like Steve are what set Tech To Us apart from other companies like Best Buy and Tech2U. Transparency, upfront and affordable pricing, remote one-on-one service from knowledgeable U.S.-based technicians, and very quick turnaround time. Speaking from experience as a former customer who came back after trying several other tech support services, Tech To Us sets a standard other simply cannot meet.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Tech to Us always helps me out. Ever since I've joined. Every time I have a problem or a situation, the technicians are always helpful. That is why I am still with Tech to Us. I've been a business owner, and I learned that if you find a company that does what they're supposed to do, then you stick with them. That's why I am still a Tech to Us customer.

Original review: April 12, 2022

Tech to Us is quite easy to get in touch with. Their technical support staff are quite knowledgeable in what they do. I realize that I am paying more than I planned to, but this service is well worth it. There has not been one issue that Tech to Us has not been able to resolve. One big thing for me is that there are no language barriers with communicating with Tech to Us's technicians. The streaming video features of the television are quite important and the Tech to Us technician was able to resolve that quite efficiently.

Original review: April 9, 2022

Tech to Us did a fantastic job working on my computer. They worked to get the updates on the machine and redownload and install my applications. As a long-time customer of Tech to Us I would recommend this company to anyone having technical troubles with their computers.

Original review: April 9, 2022

Stephen did a great job on both of my computers. Well worth the money spent. I like the ability to call Tech to Us over the phone and get a technician into my computer immediately. I would recommend Tech to Us without reservation to another user that needs technical assistance.

Tech to Us Company Information