toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My computer crashed totally and it needed some help. The computer was locked out and it wouldn’t go forward. It logs out for some reason. I had a monthly plan with Tech to Us and I had positive interactions with their sales team. The person I spoke with recognized the problem and put me in touch with a repair person who walked me through over the phone on what had to be done. The technician was very helpful, knowledgeable and got rid of the problem pretty fast. I was happy with the service and I would recommend Tech to Us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love Tech to Us. I cannot live without them. Everything I’ve ever had with their sales team has been fine. They're more knowledgeable about the product than anybody else I've ever worked with. They're always very polite. Their technicians were wonderful and unbelievably patient with me because as I'm getting cataracts. It's hard sometimes if you hit the keys on the computer. They're probably the best thing that's ever been invented and they're one of the best investments I've ever made.

I was lucky to find Tech to Us. They are very knowledgeable, they listen and very professional. I especially like the fact that they cover your cell phone, laptop and desktop devices. There has been no issue I have presented, that they have not been able to take care of. I highly recommend them.

I want to highly recommend Tech to Us for all your computer safety concerns. They are not only competent but trustworthy and reliable. They are always available whenever I need them and efficiently handle all me concerns. I feel secure for the first time in all my computer security needs. Most important, I can understand their instructions and they never try to sell me services I do not need. The technicians are always pleasant to deal with as well as extremely competent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My computer had a really bad virus on it and I couldn't even surf the web. I looked online, read all of the reviews for Tech to Us and decided to go with them. I went with the yearly subscription. Initially, I spoke with a fine young lady for two or three times because I was confused. She made sure she stayed in contact with me, assuring me that they had great customer service. I also spoke to the techs once on the phone. They explained to me what they were going to do and I just sat back. After that, they took over the computer and I watched them do their job. I loved my experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The company that I used before went out of business. I googled for tech support and Tech to Us came up. I read some of the reviews and decided to go with them on a yearly plan. Their sales team was very straightforward. They explained what they would do and they would be on call if I needed them. About every month or so, I'll go in and let them clean up my computer and all is well. I use the computer a lot but I'm computer illiterate. So they made me feel very comfortable with the questions I've asked and they would answer anything whether good or bad. Everything has been very efficient and they do what they said they'll do.

Fast, accurate, appreciate the follow-up and suggestions for future security. I anticipate that my computer will now run much more smoothly with continued tune-ups. All techs involved knowledgeable and never give a hard sell. Polite, clear descriptions of work done, and actions for the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed someone to check out my computer because it was so slow. I was having so much trouble with it and I didn't know if I needed a new computer. I was calling around for tech support and got Tech to Us. The rep explained everything to me on how the service worked, and the options they had for per month and per year plans. What they offered sounded pretty good. I liked the fact that I can call them to help me in checking and fixing my computer any time I have a problem with it. They even said that I could also call them for help with my phone and I like that too because I do have a lot of problems with my phone. So I signed up for the yearly plan with them. I've had to call the support technicians twice and both times they were very good, very nice, supportive. They knew what they were doing. They fixed the problem, my computer works great, and I'm very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had an issue with my computer and I was dealing with another tech company prior to going with Tech to Us. I was happy that Tech to Us were based in the United States. I talked to Chris and he was very knowledgeable, helpful, and informative. I had dealt with their techs three times. They sent me a disk and then I called them back. They went through the computer and fixed it. Two weeks later, I had an issue again but they fixed that as well.

They are also very understanding. I'm somewhat visually impaired so when I sign in, I can’t see the screen that well, so they tell me what to do. I used to deal with another company and they realized that I wasn't computer savvy so they always tried to sell me stuff. A couple of times I fell for it so I thought I was probably earmarked as an easy touch. I was impressed that Tech to Us didn’t try to sell me anything. I’m very happy and I would highly recommend it to anybody that would need a tech service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had tech support with an overseas company and they’re good, but it got very hard to understand them. The wait time and by the time they got back to me could be 24 to 48 hours. But when I have a computer and it’s down, I can’t wait that long. Also, they’re sales-motivated. So, I went online and looked at some tech companies in the United States and read the reviews. I talked to a gentleman from Tech to Us named Chris. He was a very nice rep. He was very good, knowledgeable, and upbeat. He did a good job with their company. We can do it and we can handle it.

Their sales department was excellent, and high energy and excited to have me as a customer. The first contact I had with them was very reassuring. Friendly, helpful, and easy to understand. The time they got back to me was excellent. They know their product very well and they were able to fix any of the issues that I've had. I just signed up with them so it’s only been a little over a week. But the interactions I've had with them so far has been excellent and they fixed and updated everything and ran all the scans and they've done everything I needed. There was a software I didn’t have that I needed. The price was reasonable. They get back immediately. Within five minutes they were on my computer, working on it or they call me, which is invaluable if I have a business or something is urgent. I can’t be without a computer. I rescue dogs and when my computers are down, dogs are dying.

The support technicians have installed an icon on my desktop so I just click it. I don’t even have to call. I like to talk to people but I tried it once and it immediately comes up. I type in what’s wrong and within seconds, they are back to me, saying, “This is Bob. Let me take control of your computer. Let me see what’s going on.” Or if I need to talk to them, I can just pick up the phone and call them and someone answers immediately. So I have someone get back to me immediately rather than waiting for 24 to 48 hours. One time, a tech's shift ran out. They immediately put me to another one and they log in what they’re doing, so tech #2 knew what tech #1 had done. Also, they were patient. There was one time though that I wanted to talk to a guy, and he just said, “I can’t talk to you right now but I’ll connect you to a tech who can.” So if they can’t, someone can, so they never left me hanging.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Prior to using Tech to Us, I’d been using a company down in Austin, Texas and I had a terrible experience with them, including the loss of my ability to use my computer for days at a time and some problems with charging. So I went online and did some research and Tech to Us came up on top of the list. From the moment I called them, I was very comfortable because I had some prior experience and they were able to address any of my issues on both my desktop and laptop. And since they’d done a diagnostics and run everything, I have not had any further problems.

Tech to Us also responds very quickly if I type them a text message and almost as quickly when I call them on the phone. With the previous place, I’d wait on the phone for well over an hour. So on a comparative basis in price and service, Tech to Us stands out so much. Sometimes I can talk to one guy and he can be outstanding, and I talk to the next guy and he could be a dope. But I’ve noticed no drop-off in the quality of Tech to Us’s technicians. If I saw shortcomings, I would be right upfront with them because I’m not going to be able to correct problems if I don’t know I have them. There was one manager in particular that I ended up calling on a Saturday. I spoke with him for half an hour and he did a follow-up e-mail which was great.

Overall, Tech to Us is an exceptional company and I had a fantastic experience. I bought a new computer nine months ago and I’m now comfortable with knowing that if I'm going through a sixth generation and I get up to a much higher level, there’s going be technical help available to me. They also do Apple and it’s all included in the price they charge. I understand what to expect in the way of service from a company like them and I am more than pleased. I've recommended them to a number of people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My computer got hijacked and it was frozen. I got with Tech to Us and the guy I worked with was awesome. My computer is still really slow and I'll have them go over it but they bend over backwards. They are very professional and very nice.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a gypsy rip-off outfit that wasn't too good before Tech To Us. I had them for three years, and it was called Advanced Tech Support. I don't wanna condemn them. I believe they're legitimate but the only real thing they did for me was cleanings, which were fine, and they did some tune-ups, which I never had a problem with.

But when I had a problem is when I finally figured out that I don't think they knew what they were doing. And I didn't like the fact every time I called the support, I would get somebody out of the country. And it was harder to understand them. They would work on my computer and it would be worse. And then, they'd work on it again. So, naturally, I went online and searched every internet tech company out there and narrowed it down between Tech To Us and Bask. I read all the reviews on both of them and leaned with Tech To Us and gave them a call. Bask had a lot of good reviews but they were a lot more expensive.

I joined Tech To Us and explained the problem. They took my computer over and worked on it from Friday afternoon into Saturday morning. And that computer hasn't been that fast since I bought it. Then they told me that a lot of times, Norton will use a lot of CPU on your computer and it will slow it down. And a couple of other people also told me that and I believe it. Because I could see my computer was slowing down every time Norton would do something. But Norton came with the computer, so I automatically just renewed it.

So, Tech to Us offered me their spyware and their detectiveware. They offered me a bundle package for $49 for the year, which was fantastic, because Norton charges you more than that. And they guarantee me it wouldn't slow my computer down because they specifically built their own spyware and malware. And you can't even tell when their spywares running. When Norton used to do an update, things wouldn't even load because it would be using all the usage on my computer. And you'll get a pop-up that says Norton's doing an update. Then, I could see my computer slow down. And then, when Windows would do an update, this other company had my Windows all screwed up, and the computer was basically useless because It wouldn't load anything.

Now when their spyware comes on with the updates, I don't even see it log off. They have a friendly dashboard where you could run your own scan. And, so far, since Ive been using it, I had no pop-ups and viruses. And I am a very heavy computer user. My computer hasn't been this fast since I bought it. Also, I like that they're United States based. I believe in buying everything and using everything USA, but it's very hard to get anything made in the United States today. I would call Advanced Tech Support and, one day, I get a guy in Jamaica and then, I'd call again and I would get a guy in India. Tech to Us isn't like that. I know a couple of their techs by the first name. You get the same techs all the time. So, they know you by first name. And they talk and explain to you. Advanced Tech Support never explained anything to me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a major problem with my computer. I got attacked by a virus and I tried several companies that didn't know what I was talking about. I called Microsoft and everybody and all I got was Xbox. I checked out Tech to Us, and I'm very happy with them. They're courteous and patient and don't treat me like an idiot if I call for a problem. They explain what they're doing and then they fix it. I'm very satisfied with Tech to Us, the people that work for them, and everything else.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I tried Geek Squad and they were horrible. I got my money back because they did more damage than good. And I had support for Lenovo and I can't understand them. When you get older, your hearing is not as great and you have a hard time with accents. Everybody I got was overseas. So we went online one day and found Tech to Us.

The sales team were very helpful. We called them and we explained the situation that we were looking for a company in the United States where we weren't going to have to try to decipher every other word. They were very courteous and very nice so we decided to give it a try. It worked out. All their tech support is in the US, which is something, and everybody speaks very clear English. The bottom line, we can understand them and they get the job done.

We went with their annual plan. I had trouble with updating my Microsoft. For most situations, I don't even really have to call them. We just connect on the internet and then I type in what the problem is and they take care of it. It's simple and easy. They have been consistently good, and they've been consistently there and they've consistently resolved the issues. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Tech to Us was amazing. Their reps are friendly, quick and persistent. They don't give up and are outstanding. They are able to fix my issues ninety-nine percent of the time. Those guys really rock. Everybody should sign up immediately especially if they're a 76-year-old technology-illiterate person.

Found the service professional and courteous. Would give a ten out of ten or Excellent. I'm extremely satisfied. Patient and knowledgeable. Was a pleasure working with the tech. I was so happy that I didn't have to call India and listen to broken English.

Tech are highly professional in their services. My printer was offline and Tech was able to make it function properly. I thank him for getting it done so quickly and allowed me to proceed with my work. Again thank you for your time.

The overall experiences with Tech to Us has been outstanding. The professional high level of service and expert analysis of problems has been great. The solving of a major complex networking issue was handled with a great deal of expertise. Plus technician gave good advice for future projects and solutions. We are extremely satisfied with all the support Tech to Us provides, "BRAVO ZULU".

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed tech support, and what I needed was something my current company couldn't help me with. So, I kept researching and I found Tech to Us and I love them. Their sales team was wonderful. I have their card and I will be happy to pass it along to other people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech to Us is great. Their support technicians know what they're doing. They are able to resolve any issues, but sometimes, it takes a while, and I know that they're working on more than one person at a time so sometimes it takes a while. Yesterday, I was with them and it took hours.

It has always been a very good experience for me to be able to call one of their technicians (which is often). I am a 82 year old trying to use the computer and don't know the names of anything and I have never been made to feel dumb. I also can understand them which means a lot to me and they have always fixed my problem. I would highly recommend Tech to Us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for someone with Dell, and when I Googled, Tech to Us came up to be associated with Dell. The Tech to Us team was great. They walked me through everything and they helped fix the problem that I had. I would recommend it.

The Tech to Us personnel have always been professional and have always provided a solution to whatever difficulty I have presented them. They have never "given up"!!! I am not a "highly technical" person, but these gentlemen have been patient with me. They have provided expertise for a variety of products. I would give a star rating to this company.

The service at Tech to Us is fantastic. I feel so much better now that I found you. Everyone there is wonderful and I am going to be a customer for life!! I love the techs at Tech to Us because they don't make me feel stupid. I can't say enough good things about Tech to Us except that I think everyone should be a member. I love you all!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a picture in white lettering and red screen saying, "You got a virus. Call this 800 number." I know it's a scam. But it says they were Microsoft so I called the information and asked for a phone number of Microsoft. They gave me Tech to Us and I knew they weren't a scam because they didn't tell me they need this or that. The Tech to Us team solved my problem and were within reason. They were good, very professional, explained everything that was gonna happen, what they were doing, and told me it was gonna take so long to fix. Then they called me back when it's ready and told me to leave it on and they'll take control of my computer and then they cleared it all up. I'm glad I got the yearly plan because it happened again 2 weeks after the first time and it was now on white screen with black lettering. Boom! They fixed it right away.

People should be careful if something happens to their computer or they get a virus. They should not call any number because there are people who want to get access to their computer so they can get any online shopping they might be doing or their online banking accounts. So if people's screen goes red or white, I tell them to call Tech to Us and give them the numbers to call.

Today while using my computer a virus popped up and when I contacted your techs they were able to take care of the problem and make other suggestions for my computer. Tech to Us is always efficient and professional, thank you so much for your time and assistance.

I've used 4 yrs or so... far better than speaking to folks that barely speak English... attentive and seems address issues quickly, don't take long to answer, and can handle issues while you're doing other things. Seem to be well versed with all aspects of Windows and Office suites. I'm always having Office issues.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales guy that I talked to was certainly courteous and provided some great information about the product. I got their yearly plan and I certainly enjoyed the experience I had with Tech to Us. They have great customer service and I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called the Dish company to fix a problem and was directed eventually to Tech to Us. The Tech to Us sales team was excellent in every way and very, very patient. The tech would not give up on the problem and kept working on it until we got it fixed. He spoke well and in a language I could understand, was very polite, and very helpful. It was as if he was there with me and we were working on the computer. We were able to solve the problem and I haven't had any reoccurrence since then. Tech to Us also gave me a follow-up call and I appreciated that. I got the yearly plan and I feel confident in calling them again if I need to.

Tech to Us Company Profile