Call toll free

Call toll free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5
Visit Website

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

View More View More

Tech to Us Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I read through a few tech support services, with TechtoUs being the first. I say "few" because after reading about TechtoUs, no one even came close! The ratings, customer reviews, what services each plan offered, and informative and user friendly web site was by far above the others. I first spoke with Jason, asking many questions and trying to get acquainted with TechtoUs. He spent much time with me, and treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy, (even though my questions must have seemed endless!). I wanted to think about it for a day. I want to note that this is also a "no pressure" company, which is important to me. I didn't have to take more than a day to decide. I signed up today (1/11/20) for a yearly contract.

Sage **, the tech who worked with me today did all the set up and performed extensive tests and scans to be sure everything was in perfect condition. I couldn't be more satisfied! I am very impressed with the service provided and the time and patience both Jason and Sage showed me! I'm not very experienced with computers, and they spent all the time needed to provide the best service possible.

Another aspect important to me is I felt from the start this is a company that expects the best from their employees both personally and professionally, and I was not disappointed!!. I feel confident I've now got all the help I may need with any problems I may encounter throughout the year, and with the monthly maintenance scans included in the plan.

Jason and Sage should be commended for their professionalism, expertise, patience, and courtesy they extended to me. I have no doubts I've made the right choice! I give TechtoUs an A+++++++++ and would give them 10 stars if possible! I highly recommend this company without reservation!! Thank you, Jason and Sage, for all the time you spent with me! (an A+++++ rating for both of you also!) I have no doubts I will be equally satisfied when working with the other techs. I am confident I no longer have to worry about finding a trustworthy company!!! Especially being somewhat of a beginner, this has given me peace of mind!!! Thank you TechtoUs!!!

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Having problems with the computer & router (no wifi) for several days. Found TechtoUs site on a Google search. Had the great pleasure to speak with Sage regarding the problems. He reassured me the problems could be fixed & everything would be back to normal. He fixed everything & did a computer tune up. He was FABULOUS!!! Top notch Tech!!! Worth every penny!!! We signed up for a yearly contract. Glad the search pulled up TechtoUs. We were going to use the other big name squad & are glad we didn't. If you're looking for a top notch company, look no further, you won't be disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I've been a client of Tech to Us for a number of years and have been very satisfied with their service; recommending them to many friends. This past week I had a challenge and of course call Tech to Us. The tech was professional and displayed an "stick to it" attitude to get the problem resolved. He called me numerous times and kept researching fixes until, after two days and many hours completed the job and got me back on track.. As a tech challenged more mature person, I'm very pleased and want to say "Bravo Zulu"; Navy speak for a job well done.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

After our computer and bank account were hacked by a so-called “online security company”, I searched for a legitimate security company we could trust. Luckily, I found Tech to Us! I signed up for the one-year plan, with an unexpected/appreciated discount for my being a veteran. The technician who took my order and helped me get set up was Sage, who was extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and fun to talk to. He explained everything that he would be doing when he took remote control of our computer. When, after several hours, he completed his scan/analysis of our computer and loaded the new security software, he called me with a report and answered any questions I had.

I was very impressed with how thorough and professional Sage was, and I know that we will have a long and fruitful relationship with Tech to Us. In addition to providing online security, the experts at Tech to Us will be there to answer questions about all commonly used software programs (a real plus!). I strongly recommend this company to anyone looking for trustworthy online security, and especially to anyone who got burned like we did previously, and are wary of who they deal with.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I called Shavez, to do a computer tune-up and to try to fix my printer. From the beginig he was very understanding and helpful, explaining what the problems were. Every question that I had he even help me go through the computer steps to work my computer, (I am not good at all working a computer), but Shavez never lost his pationts with me. He was very understanding and helpful. I would call him anytime to help me with any computer issues, he is very knowlegble and knows what he is talking about. He was also conserned about my personal welfare, and talked to me like a human being. He brightened up my day. God bless him and your company for employing such a great young man to help people like me, with with very little computer experience. Please give this young a good recommendation for his great customer service and friendship. Thank you Shavez.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

The Techs are absolutely knowledgeable, great customer service, get every problem I had fixed, terrific communicators, listen to the issues carefully. Overall a very satisfying experience working with Tech to Us. If they had more stars I would definitely rate them the highest! I absolutely recommend Tech To Us.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I called on Friday and again on Monday for help with an old and very slow laptop. Both representatives were so very helpful and patient with my lack of knowledge. They spent a great amount of time to ensure my satisfaction, even helping me with purchase of a new laptop. I never felt like just a number!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

Tech to Us is a quick and efficient service! Always there to download new programs, and they have exceptional patience and are very kind. One other thing is that we can understand them! I'm extremely happy with Tech to Us!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Any time I've used Tech To Us for problems with my computer they have always been understanding that I'm a Senior and aren't computer savvy. My problems were always resolved quickly and efficiently and the techs were always friendly and kind. Jerey, Brett and Shavez are wonderful, helpful and especially understanding.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

I've been using the services of Tech to Us for a year now. All of the technicians have been knowledgeable, courteous, and have solved all of my computer problems with accuracy, and alacrity. A+ for all of the work you have accomplished with my thanks.

Tech to Us expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses that need affordable and reliable US-based tech support.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team