Call toll free
4.91/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

View More View More

Tech to Us Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

After our computer and bank account were hacked by a so-called “online security company”, I searched for a legitimate security company we could trust. Luckily, I found Tech to Us! I signed up for the one-year plan, with an unexpected/appreciated discount for my being a veteran. The technician who took my order and helped me get set up was Sage, who was extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and fun to talk to. He explained everything that he would be doing when he took remote control of our computer. When, after several hours, he completed his scan/analysis of our computer and loaded the new security software, he called me with a report and answered any questions I had.

I was very impressed with how thorough and professional Sage was, and I know that we will have a long and fruitful relationship with Tech to Us. In addition to providing online security, the experts at Tech to Us will be there to answer questions about all commonly used software programs (a real plus!). I strongly recommend this company to anyone looking for trustworthy online security, and especially to anyone who got burned like we did previously, and are wary of who they deal with.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I called Shavez, to do a computer tune-up and to try to fix my printer. From the beginig he was very understanding and helpful, explaining what the problems were. Every question that I had he even help me go through the computer steps to work my computer, (I am not good at all working a computer), but Shavez never lost his pationts with me. He was very understanding and helpful. I would call him anytime to help me with any computer issues, he is very knowlegble and knows what he is talking about. He was also conserned about my personal welfare, and talked to me like a human being. He brightened up my day. God bless him and your company for employing such a great young man to help people like me, with with very little computer experience. Please give this young a good recommendation for his great customer service and friendship. Thank you Shavez.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

My computer was infected with a zillion viruses (viri!) and I did not know where to turn. I had many bad experiences dealing with companies that sent me to somebody anonymous in another country (nothing against working with people in other countries, but these were for the most part not very skilled, hard to understand and there was no continuity or accountability). Tech to Us is very different. I had a fabulous experience working with one person with another well-informed on the case occasionally stepping in. The company is in the US and I was so happy with them that I signed up for a year of service. Knowing that I can call them any time and get help is incredibly important to me and has given me peace of mind. I need my computer to work to meet deadlines for work and having this service is vitally important.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I have been a customer for the last 4-5 years and I'm just crazy about this service. They are available when they say they will be and they will tackle any tech issue whether it be computer, phone, TV, tablet or whatever. They will stick with it until it's fixed. They are polite and professional. I would give them 10 stars if that was an option! And they are absolutely trustworthy. Do not worry about them seeing sensitive information in your computer. I have had no problems whatsoever with them viewing financial info or any other sensitive items. They will never spam you with ads. If there is anyone on the internet you can trust, it's Tech to Us.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had spoken with Ignus and Anthony regarding my computer issues. Their customer service and support are a cut above the rest. This company has some of the best professionals I have encountered regarding computer repair. I highly recommend them for any computer needs. I have a computer that was about to be trashed, because it had not been operable for a long time, but I held on to it because it was somewhat new and the thought of tossing hundreds of dollars out the window for a barely used computer did not sit well with me, so I decided to research computer repair companies and found Tech to Us. They got my computer running like new and went above and beyond to ensure that everything was working. I cannot thank them enough for their diligence and expertise.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I remain very satisfied with Tech to Us. It has proven to be a very efficient and cost-effective source of technical support. Thanks so much. Have dealt with Henshaw the last two times I've needed help, and he was able to promptly deal with my computer problems.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I am so thankful for the team of professionals at Tech To Us who have been instrumental in helping me make the leap from my PC to a MAC. Sage was able to determine what was keeping us from backing up the data on my MAC and he successfully transferred the hundreds of contacts from my Outlook account on the PC to the Mac. Thank you!!!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Having problems with the computer & router (no wifi) for several days. Found TechtoUs site on a Google search. Had the great pleasure to speak with Sage regarding the problems. He reassured me the problems could be fixed & everything would be back to normal. He fixed everything & did a computer tune up. He was FABULOUS!!! Top notch Tech!!! Worth every penny!!! We signed up for a yearly contract. Glad the search pulled up TechtoUs. We were going to use the other big name squad & are glad we didn't. If you're looking for a top notch company, look no further, you won't be disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I want to brag on your tech Sage. He had so much patience with me. Sage stayed online with me, probably taking up his valuable time. Sage was finally able to correct all issues after I did all I could on my side, I don't know anything about my iPhone, so it was difficult to follow the stages for me to help on my side. He's a great employee, he should be proud of himself. 100% A+ survey, Kathryn

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

This is my first experience with Tech To Us and I am extremely satisfied with their service. The Technician, Sage way friendly, easy to talk to and very thorough and knowledgeable. He had a lot of work to do on my computer and explained things very well. I should have contacted them years ago. Very easy means to contact Tech To Us. They are rated as one of the best computer services companies and based on my experience with them today; it's certainly evidence of that.

Tech to Us expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses that need affordable and reliable US-based tech support.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs