Call toll free
4.98/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1168 Tech to Us Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I love this company. I had another company before this; one that had the same format (remote in and fix) but they were NOT based in the US and it was very difficult to communicate. Also, this company has pleasant and knowledgeable staff who, in my opinion, go the extra mile. Both computers were tuned up and all the bugs worked out while I did Sunday chores. One price, once/year for service anytime. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this company and recommend it to anyone who is not computer savvy. Worth Every Penny!

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I am very pleased with the service I have received over my time with Tech to Us from their customer service agents. The service personnel have always been very knowledgeable and the service with the resolution is always provided in a time manner.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Great crew, A+ Customer service, Well worth the money when you think of all you would spend locally each time you had to take your unit in for repairs... not to mention the inconvenience. Great referral plan. I'm a happy customer of 4 years.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

The technicians at Tech to Us are very good and I am a very satisfied customer. I'm very happy that the service is in the US and they don't transfer me overseas. I like that the technicians are one call or a few clicks away.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I had some problems with my computer and Tech to Us fixed all my problems and everything is now working correctly. I thanked. the technician for his services. I have the Tech to Us icons readily available on the desktop so I can connect with a technician if I have any problems in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

The experience I have had with Tech to Us so far has been wonderful. All my questions have been answered and I have been very satisfied with the quality of the help Tech to Us has given me. I would definitely recommend Tech to Us to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I bought a new security system that is to be connected to the Wi-Fi. I read the instructions and before going any further I called Tech to Us. The Tech was very understanding and worked with me until he was able to figure out how to get the cameras to work. The instructions were useless. But my Tech looked up the information and video, which were also useless. So as I waited anxiously, he had me do troubleshooting and ask me to reset the router. Instantly he was able to get the correct prompts to get all the cameras set up and working. Thank you Tech to Us.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Its been a pleasure having Tech to Us. They always there to help. It's a pleasure buying a computer when we have Tech to Us on our side. A+++. I would recommend to all my friends and family, a must have in today changing technology.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Got it taken care of very professionally. Technician was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Highly recommend the service. Don't want another issue but if I do, I can wait to use the service again. Will recommend to my friends and co workers.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Tech to Us is fabulous to have as home computer support! They have done everything from completely setting us our laptops, to speeding up the functionality of our laptops, tablets and phones to simple things like making sure our printer works! They are my own in-house tech department!!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

The Tech answering my call was super helpful and patient!! Being a Sr. Citizen (78) I am not as "tech savvy" as I should be to use newer tech devices; so patience, kindness, knowledge, and professionalism are greatly appreciated!! Your tech had all of the above. It made my experience much more pleasant and easy; all my questions, worries, & problems being resolved in just one session. Having been a bank officer for 48 yrs, I can truly appreciate working with an employee who has all the skills mentioned. Congratulations on choosing such a valuable asset and representative of your company.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

Technicians were patient and specific with directions. Helped me get started on my new computer. Am very grateful with the support and patience of the service I received. Tech to Us also helped with recovering my email when I forgot how to sign in. Would recommend to anyone who needs technical support.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Tech to Us has been a blessing to me as an elderly woman who needs this type of technical service. The technicians are always very thoughtful, kind, and understanding in all scenarios and technical troubleshooting steps. The most recent assistance I received was to set up my Alexa Echo and their technician made it look easy and explained to me how to use. I am so grateful for this service.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

They did an excellent job. Solved my issues quickly. I would recommend them to anyone who has issues with their computer. They are very professional. All of their IT specialists speak clearly and good English. I am very satisfied with their service.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I had such a great experience with Jeff, Joe & Anthony to help straightened out my desktop computer, cameras and more. I'm happy I signed up for the complete package. Thank you for your assistance in these matters. I almost went with someone else that I wasn't feeling because of an ** accent. I've have had issues with these people before for scams. I did my research and discovered Tech To Us on Consumer Advisor and followed up with the Better Biusiness Bureau. All showed AA++! That was enough for me. Very pleasant personnel, knowledgeable and patient. I feel comfortable with the knowledge that my computers are in Good hands.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I called in having trouble with my Bluetooth keyboard and my home page on Firefox. Both have been successfully solved. I found the technician very knowledgeable and helpful. I have been extremely pleased with the services that I have received from tech to us from the very beginning.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I have been a customer of Tech to Us for several years. I have been very satisfied with their support. I love that I can just click on their icon and connect with a technician whenever I am having difficulty. I don't know what I would do without Tech to Us.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

The service was very customer focused, Joe the technician (not Joe the Plumber) took his time in explaining each step of the software repair. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends. My only recommendation would be to expand their services to a 24x7 operation so that insomniacs would have someone to assist with their middle of the night tech issues.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

The company has the best customer service and the best technicians: professional, polite, knowledgeable. I call few times this year and, if it was Friday afternoon or Tuesday evening, I received prompt service. I will recommend this company to all my friends.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I have always received excellent technical support especially with my screen reading software. All of my technicians have been very patient when I have trouble connecting to the site. I would recommend to friends and family. Definitely a 5 star service.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Excellent service always great work and service. Always there and ready to make the computer perfect again and again. Removed viruses and made my computer run like new. Technicians always courteous and polite. Recommended several add on's that are of high caliber but did not force me to use.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

As a blind computer user I encounter really weird problems from time to time and they always figure it out. They've recovered e-mail, fixed Netflix problems, figured out things unique to the brand of my computer affecting its functionality. They've saved me hours of time and much aggravation.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Very pleased with service. Just renewed for 3rd year. Would recommend to friends and family. Service is always prompt and courteous and they always manage to find the solutions to our problems. We are more than satisfied with Tech to Us.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Internet has not been working properly. Unable to complete purchases because when I try to complete a sale, a message pops up saying the site is not working due to a long running script. Even if this does not happen, after several minutes on any site, the internet freezes and the computer needs to be turned off to leave. Agent was able to determine that this was an issue with the browser. He substituted a different browser which does not have this issue.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I had issues with being locked out of my computer due to scammers. After reaching out to Tech To Us they were able to get me back on my computer and to get everything up and running again. I would highly recommend their service to anyone!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I have been a Tech to Us customer for several years. I am not very good with computers so I love having someone I can call whenever I have any issues. The technicians are always very knowledgeable and get me back up and running.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Helped me get back into email account when I could not access it. They were quick and helpful with solving my issue. Very respectful and would recommend to anyone that needs technical support. 5 stars for fast, responsive, and easy to understand.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

My experience with Tech to Us has been very easy and helpful with diagnosing a my problem. The techs are easy to work with and very thorough in their diagnosis making it easy for me to get my problems resolved. The pricing is very fair and I would recommend this service to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I needed help with being frozen out of my laptop from a virus. The service I received was very good. They were so patient and thoughtful of my problems. I would recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I have been a customer of Tech to Us for several years and am happy with the support. I am not very good on the computer and the technicians make things easy to understand and are very helpful. I have been happy with Tech to Us so far.

Tech to Us expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses that need affordable and reliable US-based tech support.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs