4.94/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

View More View More

1226 Tech to Us Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 28, 2019

I called Shavez, to do a computer tune-up and to try to fix my printer. From the beginig he was very understanding and helpful, explaining what the problems were. Every question that I had he even help me go through the computer steps to work my computer, (I am not good at all working a computer), but Shavez never lost his pationts with me. He was very understanding and helpful. I would call him anytime to help me with any computer issues, he is very knowlegble and knows what he is talking about. He was also conserned about my personal welfare, and talked to me like a human being. He brightened up my day. God bless him and your company for employing such a great young man to help people like me, with with very little computer experience. Please give this young a good recommendation for his great customer service and friendship. Thank you Shavez.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

My computer was infected with a zillion viruses (viri!) and I did not know where to turn. I had many bad experiences dealing with companies that sent me to somebody anonymous in another country (nothing against working with people in other countries, but these were for the most part not very skilled, hard to understand and there was no continuity or accountability). Tech to Us is very different. I had a fabulous experience working with one person with another well-informed on the case occasionally stepping in. The company is in the US and I was so happy with them that I signed up for a year of service. Knowing that I can call them any time and get help is incredibly important to me and has given me peace of mind. I need my computer to work to meet deadlines for work and having this service is vitally important.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I have been a customer for the last 4-5 years and I'm just crazy about this service. They are available when they say they will be and they will tackle any tech issue whether it be computer, phone, TV, tablet or whatever. They will stick with it until it's fixed. They are polite and professional. I would give them 10 stars if that was an option! And they are absolutely trustworthy. Do not worry about them seeing sensitive information in your computer. I have had no problems whatsoever with them viewing financial info or any other sensitive items. They will never spam you with ads. If there is anyone on the internet you can trust, it's Tech to Us.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had spoken with Ignus and Anthony regarding my computer issues. Their customer service and support are a cut above the rest. This company has some of the best professionals I have encountered regarding computer repair. I highly recommend them for any computer needs. I have a computer that was about to be trashed, because it had not been operable for a long time, but I held on to it because it was somewhat new and the thought of tossing hundreds of dollars out the window for a barely used computer did not sit well with me, so I decided to research computer repair companies and found Tech to Us. They got my computer running like new and went above and beyond to ensure that everything was working. I cannot thank them enough for their diligence and expertise.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I, Karen **, recently became a member of Tech to Us. I really had a terrible experience with another group, who I ended up paying over $300 to (although the credit card company gave the money back to me). I was scammed. After being referred by a friend, I called and spoke with Matthew. He was helpful and understood how hesitant I was to spend any more $$$. After talking to the friend who referred me and Robert, my Husband, I agreed to become a member. I still am leary - REAL LEARY!

Sage was my technician. After relinquishing control to him in the early afternoon of 10-8-2018, the problem(s) were finally resolved now on 10-9-2018, There would have been NO WAY I'd have known what to do. I still am hesitant, primarily because of the $$$. Sage has been very pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable about the technical side of this; something I am ignorant about. Thank you Sage and ALL the other technicians. I will continue to use your services and at some point in time will/may be a contributor to increase your members. GOD BLESS this business in its success.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

The experience from Tech to Us was very terrific. The technician assigned to my account helped me out & I couldn't do this without him. I would ask for this technician again if, in the event of a catastrophe. I would also buy him lunch if he was closer! I would also bring my sister along, she speaks highly of you guys.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I have had this type of service from my employer a national company that depend on devices working properly, but to receive it for my personal computers is wonderful! The staff is very responsive and courteous at all times! I appreciate that they are available up to 10 PM (EST) since I work late and don't have time during the day to spend addressing my personal computer issues. Thanks guys. You all are the best!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Over the past few years, we have used your service. We are extremely happy with all of the company's features. Thank you for all of the professionalism, attention to detail, fast service and overall exceptional service which you provide. Thank you and God bless.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I always know that TechToUs personnel will provide the utmost in service and support. They are always very professional and responsive to whatever request I've made of them. They truly provide peace of mind whenever I am having problems with connectivity or other computer-related integrity/responsiveness.

Original review: July 3, 2019

Finding Tech to Us is the best computer aid investment I ever made. The support and easy access is outstanding. Their ability to gain control my computer and fix problems at the same time teach and show me features of computer and programs is outstanding.

Tech to Us expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses that need affordable and reliable US-based tech support.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs