Call toll free
4.98/5
Based on 701 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

995 Tech to Us Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 17, 2018

I have used Tech to Us for about a year and they have been great. They have helped keep my computer running up to date and protected. Tech to Us was able to fix my computer when it was no longer starting up normally. Tech to Us even helped me set up outlook the way I wanted it to look. Tech to Us is great!

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I called Tech to Us on Saturday morning on June 16th. My call was answered promptly. The customer service expert was very helpful in addressing all of my concerns and did a complete inventory of my computer (twice) to make sure nothing was wrong. Also addressed another concern regarding a pop-up I have been getting since Microsoft's latest update. I was very relieved after this phone call to Tech to Us. Thanks so much.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Being a Senior I need a professional support system who is there when needed. Tech to Us is what I was looking for and Anthony did the job for me today. They are easy to work with and very accessible. Kudos to all of the guys there!

Original review: June 13, 2018

The service was excellent this afternoon. I am not technical at all. He walked me through it. Antoine showed great patience and knew his product well. He was able to get me back online and made my day. Thank You so much!

Original review: June 12, 2018

I have been a customer of Tech to Us since 2015. I'm very satisfied with the service I have received over this time. My questions and problems have been handled in a professional and respectful manner. The service is efficient and not at all intrusive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: June 11, 2018

I am very grateful to have such a quick help support on my computer. All their support team workers quickly and professionally fixed many problems during the year. I have had many and without them I would be so stressed. This insurance is my peace of mind. Priceless.

Original review: June 11, 2018

The Tech to Us technicians are very educational and they always address all the questions I have for them. The technicians are always quick to respond and do not make me wait to receive the support I need. I always thought that I use the service too much but the technician reassured me that was never the case and I feel appreciated by everyone at the company.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I was very pleased with their prompt service and courteous manner. And they spoke English!! I would recommend them to my friends and fellow computer users who are not very tech savvy. They were most helpful in equipping my computer with a virus scanner.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Your staff is highly professional and also friendly. Today I have appreciated his patience and well articulated service. Your staff has always been willing to tackle a problem and stick with it until you resolve the issue. Thank you Tech to Us.

Original review: June 8, 2018

We have been with Tech to Us for several years and have been very satisfied with the service. The techs have been courteous, knowledgeable and get the job done. We have called for help on various items and they have always come through. Thank you.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I am extremely pleased with the tech support I receive from Tech To Us. I have used the service a number of times and am always treated professionally, but with friendliness and a willingness to help every time. Being elderly, it is a comfort to know that they are all here when I need them. Thanks to all for the excellent service!!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I was initially recommend Tech to Us to me when I was having a technical issue. I contacted them and ever since the initial contact with the company, I have been highly satisfied. I feel that the service is definitely worth the money.

Original review: June 5, 2018

The technician that I worked with for my initial issue, Anthony, was amazing. He hung with me all the way through the procedure and never left me. I would definitely recommend Techs To Us to anyone needing help with their computers.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Tech to Us has been a great find. They have been really helpful in getting an old desktop and neglected laptop get back into good shape. The techs have been really patient in helping this low tech household back on track with our PCs. Thank you so much!

Original review: June 2, 2018

The service techs make the process easy to understand. Everything I was told happened just as they told me. all in all I felt quite comfortable & had confidence that all would be right. The security protection is my first concern & I'm reassured about that. I am very pleased!

Original review: May 30, 2018

I had a baffling problem with my router that left the entire household without Internet for almost the entire day. Tech named Anthony spent hours trying to fix it and help me install a new router. He was polite, patient and highly skilled. I've had other tech support companies before, but Tech To Us is by far the best in terms of results and user experience!

Original review: May 30, 2018

Have received great/honest help with computer problems. When an app, unknown to me, appeared; tech looked up the app and determined it was not a danger to my computer. I then used it and it was fine. Tech To Us Techs are easy to understand (ENGLISH SPEAKING) and do a great job in keeping my computer update cleaned. The spyware and malware apps that come with Tech To Us work well and are compatible with my computer. Great JOB!

Original review: May 30, 2018

Very knowledgeable of all info very helpful to me. Called me back several times until this issue was taken care of. Took a little longer than I thought but the outcome is good as long as I can now get important info that I need to get as my 50 high school reunion is in Sept. this year. YEAH. Thanks for everything!!!

Original review: May 29, 2018

I definitely would recommend the services of Tech to Us to all my friends and co-workers. The only thing that would make the company perfect would be longer service hours since I do live on the West Coast. Their technicians always complete the work and get back to me in time to follow up for common courtesy.

Original review: May 28, 2018

Online support to repair hacked email - From the moment that I called the sales desk, the information that I received in order to make an informed choice of which level of service was appropriate for me, was excellent. The staff is polite and patient with explaining the available services. I was linked with Jay ** and he was patient and understood my problem immediately. He went to work and cleared up my issue promptly. He went further and ran a deep scan of my desktop computer and things are working perfectly, now.

Original review: May 25, 2018

They provide excellent customer service. I've talked with various techs over a period of several weeks and months and they all have been very helpful and extremely accommodating. I am very thankful and surprised at how much I've received for this service. I appreciate that there are still companies that pay so much attention to their customers as this company does. Thank you for all that you do.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I have used Tech to Us several times to keep my computer running fast. When I notice things running slow I call them and then they check it out and correct the issues. The technicians work remotely so I never have to bring my computer out of the house. The technicians are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I was first introduced to Tech to Us last summer when they helped me resolve an issue when my computer was "hacked" by scammers. They did a fantastic job of cleaning up my computer and getting me going on the right track. Recently they helped me choose the right plan for my computer needs and helped me to get started using the backup service. I am very happy with Tech to Us.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Ignis and Anthony from Tech to Us went above and beyond in helping me get my computer up to snuff. Can't say enough good things about the company. I've had other services from countries overseas but these guys are the gold standard! If someone asked me I would simply say "Don't Hesitate". The best in the biz!!

Original review: May 23, 2018

It was indeed a pleasure to have my computer repaired by two professional computer experts. Anthony and Bob did a fantastic job. They worked over eight hours to get my computer back up and running. This was after scammers had pretty well demolished the system.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Anthony was very clear on what I needed to do to help him get access to my computer. He was very easy to understand with my hearing problem. He was very skilled with resolving my issue. I would like to do any future chats with Anthony.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Wireless printer not working. Anthony was on the phone but the TTU icon was not working as well. Anthony worked efficiently to get my printer/icon working and informed me of my lapse in virus coverage. The process overall was handled in a professional manner.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I received awesome help from the technical crew for Tech to Us. I am so glad I have this support and I would recommend it to everyone who I come in contact with. They are a lifesaver. I rate TECH TO US TECHNICAL SUPPORT 5 STARS.

Original review: May 21, 2018

The service from Tech to Us was extremely pleasant and professional. It's clear to me why Tech to Us has grown over the years I have been a customer. I will certainly recommend Tech to Us to anyone looking for technical support.

Original review: May 20, 2018

Tech to Us has been great at keeping my computer up to date and clean. I love that I can call them anytime I have any issues or questions. I am not very good with computers so it is great knowing that the knowledgeable technicians are only 1 call away.

Tech to Us expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tech to Us offers support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from computer tune-ups to business data backup, and everything in between. Tech to Us is a US based company, offering remote support directly from Hartford, CT. All home support plans include support for unlimited devices and unlimited PC tune-ups. Businesses and organizations can customize a plan based on their specific needs, so you can get all the technical support your business needs.

• Flat rate pricing: All home and business service packages are charged at a flat rate, so you won’t be surprised by a hidden fee or add-on when you get your bill. Homeowners can choose to pay monthly or annually, and businesses can work with Tech to Us directly to set up a preferred service plan.

• Fast business response time: Tech to Us understands that tech problems slow businesses down, which is why they guarantee a maximum one-hour response time for all businesses with a service plan. Home customers can enjoy immediate access to a service tech through phone or chat.

• Unlimited devices: All home service plans include support for unlimited devices as well as unlimited PC tune-ups. Simply pay one fee for unlimited access to all the tech support you and your household need.

• Affordable anti-virus and anti-spyware software: Homes and businesses can protect their tech systems with affordable and efficient anti-virus and anti-spyware software available from Tech to Us. Buy the bundle to save money and protect your system without slowing it down.

• 7-day support: Tech to Us understands that your tech problems don’t magically go away on weekends, which is why they offer to support seven days a week for both homes and businesses.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses that need affordable and reliable US-based tech support.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs