Call toll free
4.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

311 MyCleanPC.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Calling support personnel who are easy to understand is a plus. They are always kind and helpful to this not too tech savvy business person. I rely on them to keep my computers running at their optimum speed so I can concentrate on running my business.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

My computer runs much quicker with the service. The technicians and people whom I talked to on the phone, were all very polite and helpful. Thank you for your service, I would recommend it to others. I am very satisfied with the help and quick answers to all of my computer issues. Thank you once again for the answers and help with all my computer issues.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Technician was very helpful with me and very notable in how to solve my problem that I had with my PC. Now it's running better since the problem was solved and the Technician set me up on a schedule to work on my PC without having to call every time.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Got computer to work. I could not get it going. After tech was on it for a few min. was working. I have no idea what the tech did, all I know is it worked. I will use him again if I have anymore problems, I thank you very much.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I received an e-mail saying I must get this for my computer. I called a number left with e-mail. I was totally convinced I needed it. They told me on February 3, 2019, it would be 19.95 a one time charge. I took the offer, and after receiving my Purchase Confirmation I found in the very bottom small print paragraph it was $19.95 monthly. I immediately called them. I also, had trouble with my computer so long as I was connected to their service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Great experience. Service being offered late in the evening is priceless. Tech spoke perfect English as well, making the communication easy. Will consider renewal of this service when date arrives. I will recommend this service to friends and family. You used to advertise on the radio, and that is how I heard about your service. Please consider doing this type of advertising again.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Since installation of MyCleanPC I have had many problems with my computer functioning appropriately. Thus, I contacted US Tech for help tonight. Prior to get MyCleanPC installed I was not encountering these problems. Therefore, I have not been very well please with the installation on 2/9/19.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Very professional and helpful in getting my computer to run well. I am excited to see my computer run more effectively and safer without all the junk on it as well as scammers having access. Thank you for the help and look forward to being a long term customer.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I needed a computer clean up. I also purchased a soft wear program which will keep my computer free of identity theft and viruses. I hadn't cleaned up the computer in quite a while. I was very satisfied with the technician Mike who helped explain everything to me so I understood it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I was helped setting up the system. I'm hoping this will help my computer run faster. My friend told me that he used the software so I wanted to see if it made my computer works faster. So, I will see how it works.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Very pleasant and professional service from your associate, Wendy ** plus your technician was very expedient in performing his various services. I am out of any further compliments. Job well done. Have a nice day. Happy Valentines Day. It is raining in Portland, Oregon.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Always received great service from your company. I had gotten tricked by another company that had frozen my computer. You will never worry about me listening to anyone else. I will use to tools available to keep my computer and information safe. Thank you very much.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Katie graciously assisted with downloading data from google+ to AOL. She was able to understand our dilema and quickly provided the help we needed. Also, she made sure that we were satisfied with the information provided and asked if there were other concerns, before disconnecting the call and let us know that we will know when the service is complete. Please let her know that we appreciated her kind service. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

It is great to have my laptop back! I don't use the computer too much. But it is a major inconvenience when you can't use the computer. I love USTech Support. It is easy to do minus the long wait time on the phone to get started.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Good work. Thanks for fixing my computer. Think you did a good job. My computer was a mess. Put things in order that I myself could not do. Took the virus off. Install all the right things. Made it to work right. Now I can do the things I need to do to with my computer.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I had a note of a security breach, and it looks okay to start, but will not know until I have worked with my computer for a while. It looks great now. I hope it is not a hardware problem, but again Thanks. And a grateful note your people speak American English.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

My computer was running slow and you guys got it running good now. I had all the confidence in the world that it would get fixed and you didn't let me down. I rely on U.S. Tech to keep all my computers going good.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

For the first time in several interactions I was able to work with a domestic technician. He was very professional and I was able to communicate with him with no difficulty. He understood me and I understood him with no difficulty. The overseas technicians I have dealt with were very sincere in their efforts to help me. However, the ability to communicate fully was limited at best.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I am satisfied with the job performed. I am always satisfied with your work. Your crew seem very up to date about your work and are very courteous and polite. Is always a pleasure talking to any of them. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have been a customer for many years, since the old Cyber Defender days. I just bought a new laptop to replace my old desktop. The technician did a wonderful job loading the software to the new laptop and removing it fro the desktop. He told me he has been there since the old days as well.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

To see if everything is o.k. with computer I had someone into my computer and wanted to make sure they did not do anything to it. And you guys were very good at what you did. Thank you very much and I have had good luck with you guys.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

DEAN was cool and nailed the problem! He is smart and was very patient. US TECH SUPPORT IS MY FRIEND...You always solve my tech problems! I will tell my guys to use your company. It is great to deal with technicians that are American, so I can understand the issues.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

CyberLink MediaSuite left an unable to uninstall "mine" in their software - I won't renew: and I was unable to get a "full page" on Google. Many thanks to Agent Jeffrey/Agent **. So I'm a happy guy tonight. Back in the game.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

My computer had too many issues and was not working properly and keep on shutting off when trying to use it. And I thank you for helping me solve the issue and I pray I don't have any more problems with my computer.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Had 3 PCs. This one is done; running good before; great now. I say, "very efficient process". I may not comment on the other PC questionnaire for the time it takes and I'm having physical discomfort right now; hope you understand. You all taking the time to do what you did - Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I just want to thank you for professionally cleaning my personal computer. I haven't really had a chance to thoroughly check it out but the little that I did was very convincing that the job was well done. Thank you so much!!!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I am not computer knowledgeable at all. Am 76 years old. I could not figure out the directions to install/ my annual renewal and upgrades. Asked you folks to do it and you did. Thank you. Have been with your co 5 years in Az. and 3 years prior to that in seattle.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

My computer had a virus/spyware on it. I couldn't run any of my programs. I couldn't pay any of my bills online. I use this computer to pay all of my bills. I was getting very frustrated in not doing that. I gave USTECH support a call and they patched in and removed all of the virus/spyware that was on my computer. Now my computer is running fast and smoothly. Thank you very much!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Computer was acting slow, technician was great and took good care and rapidly understood my needs towards correcting problems in my computer and making it run faster and better. Great knowledge and awesome customer service. I would recommend this service to any of my friends anytime for best results and a faster computer.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Help me take care of my computer. Always have easy to work with in the past. Very fair in their pricing. I have been a client for several years and I would not trust anyone else taking care of my computer.

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport expert review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs