Call toll free
4.72/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

350 MyCleanPC.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I had a very nice experience today with the help of a sharp technician from My Clean PC. From my phone call in when someone who picked-up was upbeat, friendly and who quickly directed me to me to easily connect with an online connection www.1-2-3-US Tech Support. From here a technician took remote control of my laptop and he began the process of giving my PC a tuneup.

The nature of my problem was a significant slowdown of all of my laptop's operations. In roughly just 15 minutes I noticed the tech was already responding back to me that he had finished removing viruses and malware which apparently was the root cause of the nasty, nagging, unknown problem, that caused so much unnecessary stress. So, in summary, I had a very positive experience today and a successful repair done on my trusty laptop!

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I sorry but my Default was should been edge and my front was to be larger. So I'll try again tomorrow. My Default page has always been edge. I have my personal shortcuts already set up. I know that the ust doesn't work on edge so I change over to google, and now I can't get into my personal set up that I before I change over to address the UST. So when tried to get back to where it was. It comes with google which is fine, perfect my set on the edge.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I called to get my computer serviced because it was not responsive, wouldn't allow me to add/delete on a word document and wouldn't talk to the printer. The computer was acting way slower than one I had 25+ years ago working on a landline. Your intake person was patient with the slowness of the computer and the ramblings of a senior citizen. He was very polite & efficient. I didn't talk directly with person who fixed my problems but they did a great job.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

UPDATE ON 12/06/2018: As stated before, Brandon was outstanding. He fixed the problem within a matter of minutes. He was professional, knowledgeable, as well as very personable. My printer had the same problem on 12/3 and the tech fixed it. My complaint about the 12/3 incident was that the tech (don't know name) changed my home page. The tech said it would change back when I restarted the computer, but it didn't. It took a long time to get it back to where it was. This never happened before.

ORIGINAL: My printer wouldn't print. I could print a test page, but that was all. I called and Glad took care of setting up the work order. The Tech was efficient and took care of the problem in a very short period of time. Very grateful to US Tech Support for all they do.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

My computer search engine is supposed to be Google Chrome but it started going to MySearch seconds after the Google page came on. So I called USTech and my account had been suspended, my first call to USTech was at 3;30 AM and was told that he could not do anything until I spoke to the business office at 8AM so I waited and talked to the Office then she stated she would release the suspension and he could work on it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: May 11, 2019

Paid $19.95 for annual subscription. Next month my credit card was charged a #19.95 monthly subscription, that's $239+ a year. When I called rep said something like "it's clearly stated in the contract". Citibank refunded MyCleanPC charges.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I'm interested in keeping my computer clean and out of the way of bugs that come through from other programs. In the past, I've had several computer problems and It's nice to know that there is a program out there such as MyCleanPC to help fight against whatever infection that might attack a person's computer.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Thank you for the coverage and fix. I respect and appreciate your expertise. So glad you are only a phone call away. With the initial call to US Tech, I had a difficult time explaining my concern, but the representative has very patient and asked the right questions. Thank you.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Great reliable product that has always done the job for the last four years we have subscribed to it. Have kept our system clean and working at optimal speed. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. When needing more, just call and cyber defender is there to make your computer right again.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I don't understand when I have you to fix my computer, your sales people are so eager to sell me software to keep me for needing to use you. A little high pressured and when I told her I was not interested in purchasing any software, she would continue trying to sell something else. It's ok, but I was concerned if I got everything offered, I might not need you. I want YOU! I mess things up too bad. Ha!

Original review: April 12, 2019

Mike is a very Professional Tech. He is well spoken in regards to the problems that I may have. I have spoken with Mike on other occasions and he showed me that he carried to help a person. Thank You Mike, Gene.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Mr. Mike told me that I need to purchase window-10 license first for the tech to update. I was not told that by other frontline people or technician. Poor communication by the techs who attempted to service me. I decided not to upgrade now.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I will review tech support (Ralph) success later this evening. USTech has been very helpful when getting this old desktop (17 yrs) back up & running smoothly for me. Thank you (I just don't like receiving the bill, but who does).

Original review: April 11, 2019

I upgraded to Windows 10, and was having problems with cyber defender not working with windows 10. I asked that both programs be deleted. I also have a laptop with windows 10 and it works great with Microsoft security suite.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Excellent service. I regret that I need to cancel and ask for a refund but I had three virus protectors on computer and was unaware. I would recommend your service. I did not have final say on decision on which one to cancel.

Original review: April 10, 2019

At the end of the day I always run Optimizer and Clean ID. Tonight Clean ID wouldn't open. Tech corrected in a very short time and ran the CleanID, and worked great. Thomas did a great job fixing the glitch with my Clean ID.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Tech was very knowledgeable, patient and gave excellent advice. Good salesman too. Don't know about Clean PC yet. Haven't had time to evaluate it yet. Would recommend US Tech support to anyone having a PC. Had a great experience with your On Line service.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Christian was helpful and kind throughout the whole process. My computer was infected with malware, and the power would not stay on. Christian was able to fix everything without me having to worry at all! Thank you so much for your assistance!

Original review: April 8, 2019

The service was excellent as usual. My problem was solved inside of an hour and I was back up and running with a minimal interruption to my daily work schedule. I would recommend US Tech to anyone that is looking for a top line organization for support.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I have just had MyClean installed, so of course have no experience to report as of this time. But the Email problem was wonderfully cleared up. Also, the technician was very helpful in explaining MyClean and making it possible for me to easily navigate.

Original review: April 7, 2019

They were very nice and very helpful. I would recommend them to someone else. Thank you for the help and it didn't take as long as they thought it would. I didn't get the date that this virus will expire so will they send that to me.

Original review: April 7, 2019

Initial download of MyCleanPC did not contain all of the test features of the older PC Optimizer, which was replaced with MyCleanPC. Technician quickly analyzed and corrected the situation, by downloading a more recent version of MyCleanPC.

Original review: April 7, 2019

Microsoft Word process didn't respond, when click on the icon didn't open. Technician fixed the problem within an hour and I am very please with the service as all my previous experiences. I have a school paper. Had to submit on the same day and I am grateful that this service is available to the public. Thank you for all the good and capable technicians with their services, make the world of internet, digital and communication better and greater!

Original review: April 5, 2019

Not sure what you want me to put here. I was satisfied with your work. The young girl I talked to was polite and helped me with what I needed. The technician that did the actual setup knew what he was doing. I think his name was Christian.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I'm a very satisfied, long term customer! Whatever my problems might be, UST solves them, quickly. While the price is high, so is the quality of the service! I'm not sure what else to say, except I plan continue use of UST!

Original review: April 5, 2019

The tech was patient, polite and very knowledgeable. Great service. Walked me through all my questions. I was referred to the right tech in an efficient manner until the problem was resolved. Best news. They did all the work and I didn't have to hang on the phone and do it myself.

Original review: April 4, 2019

My experiences with My Clean PC are minimal, but very positive. This is a new version for me and I expect good things while using it. Thank you and keep up the good work. I feel so much safer using My Clean PC.

Original review: April 4, 2019

No sound, after I called first on Wednesday the ticket that proceeded #{**} early on 4/3/19. I do not have the first ticket number or the time only the date, Wednesday, April 3, 2119. Service was prompt and fast; however, no callback!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Great service. Only problem was Power outages and phone battery going dead on me on My end. But the Technicians were fantastic in completing the service. Had to reconnect with them by sending a message online and ask them to contact me by phone. Great understanding and caring people. Thank you!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Could not login into my insurance account. Was fixed in no time! They always provide very good help. Anytime I call they resolve the problems I have in no time. The techs all seem to be very nice when they talk with you.

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport expert review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs