Call toll free
4.61/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

224 MyCleanPC.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Fast service and tech worked quickly. Have been a customer for a long time. Great service. I would have liked to speak to the tech before he signed off to make sure everything was working okay. Very pleased so far.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I called to get my computer serviced because it was not responsive, wouldn't allow me to add/delete on a word document and wouldn't talk to the printer. The computer was acting way slower than one I had 25+ years ago working on a landline. Your intake person was patient with the slowness of the computer and the ramblings of a senior citizen. He was very polite & efficient. I didn't talk directly with person who fixed my problems but they did a great job.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I was prepared to cancel my automatic renewal due to online interference with the service by my current anti-virus service. I was given viable options and in the end chose to install My Clean ID as well as continue with My Clean PC.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I've been with USTECH for 3-4 years, very satisfied with the products are support, Always helpful. When and if I have a problem, they have helped by explaining the issue and take over to fully solve and clean up whatever needs to be addressed to get my PC running efficiently.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

The computer was slow loading programs and responding to commands. It also frequently froze or locked up requiring restarting the computer. US Tech Support was able to resolve the problem in a very short period of time, which would have taken me much longer and I doubt whether my efforts would have been as thorough.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Attempted to fix my 5g wifi but it seems to be broke. So I guess I will get new one. The get cleaned up computer to run better and faster. Worked most of the day and used the disk I had. Seems the plug in does not work.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I did not know if this was a software or hardware problem but Tech Support was able to first determine that my speakers were working. Then another technician was able to determine how to fix the issue successfully after applying updates.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

Tech support helped me take care of security issues. Scanned for viruses. Web browser interfering with cleaning my pc. Needed a different web browser. Resolved the problem. Tech support was very helpful, and knowledgeable. Would recommend to a friend or family member.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Great job in removing spyware and making my PC run faster. I have been with US Tech Support for 6 years and still love them. They are always there when I need them. Great service for the money. Thanks for all you do.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

The agent was very helpful and respectful. I will be looking forward to working with the company in the near future. Y'all are doing a great job. Keep up the great work. Thank you for all your help and support.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I thought my computer had been hacked. UST checked everything and helped me. I check in with UST monthly to have them clean up my computer and other computers in the house. I refer your company all the time and have done so for years. Great service. Great value. Great support. Great job US Tech Support.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I didn't know if I had a problem but I had received a phone call that there was a problem. I just couldn't deal with it right then so I called my friends at Tech Support and they took over and made sure everything was OK. I could understand him and he was VERY friendly. He was a great help over and above just his work on the computer. Thank you!!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Malware and fixing my email account - The 2 techs that worked on my problems were awesome and I appreciate that you solved it all for me. Have used this helpline for years and never disappointed. Will continue to use you for as long as I have a computer.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

For the past couple of months, my computer has been running slower and slower! I paid for MyCleanPC. But was unable to install it on my laptop. I called tech support and they took remote control of my computer, ran the diags., and now my laptop runs as fast as it did when it was new!! Thank you folks so very much!!! You all have happy holidays, a Merry Christmas, and a great New Year!!!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

My experience with "My Clean PC" was terrific! The weather outside was frightful, but the fire was so delightful. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! When we finally said "good night", how I hate going out in the snow, but as long as I have US Tech, my computer won't be so slow!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Wonderful! Thank you for resolving my issues! The process was so easy and the representatives so helpful. Pleasure to do business with and will recommend to my friends and family. Been a customer since 2011 and will remain a customer as long as I have a computer. I have never had a bad experience. Thank you so much Mike for all your help.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

To keep my things safe from people that like to take things that don't belong to them. Your pricing isn't bad at all. So far I am happy with the whole thing. I have been a customer with US Tech Support for a long time and are happy with their services.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

My optimizer was not registered after my annual resubscription date so the tech registered it. This has happened before so it is a minor inconvenience. I called the customer service number and it was resolved. Thank you and your technicians very much.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

UPDATE ON 12/06/2018: As stated before, Brandon was outstanding. He fixed the problem within a matter of minutes. He was professional, knowledgeable, as well as very personable. My printer had the same problem on 12/3 and the tech fixed it. My complaint about the 12/3 incident was that the tech (don't know name) changed my home page. The tech said it would change back when I restarted the computer, but it didn't. It took a long time to get it back to where it was. This never happened before.

ORIGINAL: My printer wouldn't print. I could print a test page, but that was all. I called and Glad took care of setting up the work order. The Tech was efficient and took care of the problem in a very short period of time. Very grateful to US Tech Support for all they do.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Computer speed was slow. Programs took an excessive amount of time to load. Files were slow to access. Needed computer clean up to maximize speed. Infected files were cleaned or removed. Security updates were updated and applied to my computer. Work completed in a fast and professional manner.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I transferred my account from my old computer to my new computer and as in the past, service was superb. I would definitely recommend US Tech Support and think that it is a huge value. Since going to US Tech Support, I have had no viruses.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I was very pleased with the work performed and timeframe. UST Support team is always professional and does outstanding work. I am always happy to make referrals. Over the last several years I have multiple times for service. I have never been disappointed. I greatly appreciate the excellent care your team has provided.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Service is outstanding and the tech are very patient. Our last computer blew up and we at the request of my son switched services, because of our little knowledge of computers. Guess we learned the hard way, even though our son has a degree in Computer.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Video editing program - Pinnacle Studio 14. Import program does not work. You have worked on this problem 2 times but it still does not work. Help. Thank you. The second time it appeared to word and I imported a few seconds of video and then it crashed.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

They did exactly as I expected them to do. They were quick and efficient. They gentlemen I spoke to were courteous and well spoken. I appreciated all their help from the beginning to the end. I would and will recommend them to my family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

My computer was working slow, at times it would freeze and take forever to load. I would restart it and that would take a long time at times. MyCleanPC always solve the problems and it wouldn't take long. Been a satisfied customer for a while now. would recommend MyCleanPC to my friends.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Printer lost contact with computer. Checked for viruses. Spoke to cust rep about scams and get calls from **. Signed up for three year security plan on two computers. Always helpful to fix problems. Thanks for all the help you give to keep me safe.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

US Tech agent identified spyware and removed it from our computer. The computer was running slowly but now we have seen an improved time in services. We appreciate all the help from the US Tech agent. Thank you again for the help with our computer.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Unable to connect to email and server. Received expedient, professional service to resolve related problems. Easy to contact and connect. Have been a customer for some time and anticipate continuing future services. Excellent customer service and highly recommended. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

We have been with your company for many years and no one else is allowed to work on our PC'S. We thank you all for your professional and always courteous staff. We have tried in the past to refer friends and family with no luck but we will continue to try and send new customers.

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport expert review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs