4.2/5 (436 ratings)

About MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

Pros

• US-based tech support
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Free scan and diagnosis

Cons

• Charges for tech support
  • Performance not guaranteed

Bottom Line

While MyCleanPC’s initial scan and diagnosis are free, the software download and other services incur charges. MyCleanPC's results vary based on computer condition, so success is not guaranteed.

Top MyCleanPC.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Verified

I loved the ease of use and especially how it made my computer faster. Most software doesn't deliver as promised but MyCleanPC definitely delivered on its promise. Thank you for t...

Verified

Ravi was very professional and knew exactly what to do to get the software installed and running. Very good experience with Ravi. My computer now runs much faster and I can hardly...

What is MyCleanPC?

MyCleanPC is computer optimization software that offers free diagnosis for adware and other issues that cause slow performance, crashes and instability. The free scan partially removes some files, and you can purchase additional services if needed. It also comes with automatic and scheduled scanning and can detect cached records that cause issues with new content.

MyCleanPC handles registry issues by repairing or removing corrupted files and adjusting configurations. It also fixes hidden OS issues to prevent crashes and freezes and includes a tool for managing start-up files and applications. The software also detects and deletes tracking records that log your digital activity and removes temporary files to prevent program conflicts.

What does MyCleanPC do?

MyCleanPC scans your computer for issues that lead to slowness and poor function. The free scan (no credit card required) diagnoses and partially removes certain files. After the free scan, you can activate the PC cleaning software by purchasing a code online. You can download the software immediately, and installation takes just a few minutes. You’ll need a broadband connection (not dial-up) to use MyCleanPC.

How much does MyCleanPC cost?

The initial MyCleanPC scan and diagnosis are free, and the software download incurs a one-time fee of $19.99. The software services cost $19.95 per month, which can be paid annually or monthly. MyCleanPC offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for the software download; monthly charges are not refundable.

MyCleanPC FAQ

Is MyCleanPC a free program?
The initial scan and diagnosis, which include partial removal of some files, are free. Then you’ll have to pay to download the software and for continued service.
How does MyCleanPC work?
MyCleanPC software scans and removes files that slow computer performance and interfere with privacy.
Is MyCleanPC only for Windows?
MyCleanPC is available for Mac and Windows operating systems.
Can you uninstall MyCleanPC software?
Yes, you can uninstall MyCleanPC. The program comes with a guided uninstallation process.

Is MyCleanPC safe?

MyCleanPC is a safe option but cannot guarantee results; improvements vary depending on your computer’s condition. MyCleanPC is part of RealDefense LLC, which offers software for cleaning and protecting computers. If you aren’t sure why your computer’s performance is poor, you can get a free scan and diagnosis from MyCleanPC. The company also offers paid features, including a system optimizer, tech support and adware and registry cleaner.

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: July 2, 2022

Did what I needed. I had two older computers that I want to recycle but couldn’t reset. I tried everything I possibly found online to delete them but nothing worked. This finally safely wiped the hard drives.

MyCleanPC.com response

Thank you for the review, Danni!

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 1, 2022

One of the most effective programs for removing unnecessary data. It has had an amazingly positive effect on my computer. It’s only 2.5 years old but I was ready to bite the bullet and buy a new one because it was running so slow and if I needed to restart it would take forever. It almost feels like I have a brand new computer now, I’m very pleased with the result.

Original review: June 29, 2022

MyCleanPC helped me remove all the junk in my desktop hence making it operate faster and at a better pace. I also don't need separate apps for anti-virus firewalls, memory boosters and junk clean as all of these services are provided by MyCleanPC. Plus the cherry on top was the user friendly interface of service which makes it easier to work!!!

MyCleanPC.com response

Thank you for your review, Muhammad!

Original review: June 29, 2022

Amazing program that is easy to use. I like MyCleanPC the best. I have used it for two years and I'm very happy with the performance of this software, and have never had an issue. It is the best thing out there for the price.

Original review: April 4, 2022

I signed up for a year's subscription, called in to Tech support twice and entered the key given. Unbeknownst to me, I was not getting full service because it needed another key entered. A refund was denied. In addition, the pop-ups were frequent and closing them out time-consuming. Managing the pop-ups requires more key punching. High maintenance, awkward and annoying.

Original review: March 28, 2022

I have an older PC and it was running very slow. I tried MyCleanPC and there was no improvement. So I called to cancel after 2 months. I eventually got through to a live tech and she told me I couldn't cancel. That was their policy. She hung up immediately. I was going to tell her that their webpage says you can cancel any time, I even have the screenshot. So I called my credit card company and had to cancel any further charges with them. Not ideal, but this is a shady way to conduct business!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

Use this program and I'm not sure if it makes my PC run any faster and it's still the same as it is. Not sure..if I want to use this program again. Got all my photos and videos deleted. Thank God I have it save to a USB. Restarted my PC and the start up still take few minutes to start to get into the login password. Wish it tells me what's really going on with the PC for what's causing to slow.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I was having computer issues and didn't know what to do. My friend recommended MyCleanPC so, I gave them a try for my personal Mac laptop that was suffering from a bad hard drive. The company had great reviews, the prices were reasonable, but I was really worried since I had not used this service before. The technician quickly responded to all my emails and clearly explained what he was doing during the remote session with my computer. My laptop is running better than ever now thanks to this company!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I spun up a new virtual instance of Windows 10 Pro and fully patched the OS. With no other changes I went to MyCleanPC and installed the app. It claimed I had junk files and spyware slowing down a pristine, new instance of Windows 10. This app may help an older and/or infected PC. But I wouldn't trust this company or its app.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

The techs that I have talked to or chatted with have been courteous and professional in all ways and have provided me with great service. They explained how my problem arose and what needed to be done to prevent it in the future. Very good customer support!

MyCleanPC.com Company Information