Call toll free
4.63/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

357 MyCleanPC.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I had a very nice experience today with the help of a sharp technician from My Clean PC. From my phone call in when someone who picked-up was upbeat, friendly and who quickly directed me to me to easily connect with an online connection www.1-2-3-US Tech Support. From here a technician took remote control of my laptop and he began the process of giving my PC a tuneup.

The nature of my problem was a significant slowdown of all of my laptop's operations. In roughly just 15 minutes I noticed the tech was already responding back to me that he had finished removing viruses and malware which apparently was the root cause of the nasty, nagging, unknown problem, that caused so much unnecessary stress. So, in summary, I had a very positive experience today and a successful repair done on my trusty laptop!

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I sorry but my Default was should been edge and my front was to be larger. So I'll try again tomorrow. My Default page has always been edge. I have my personal shortcuts already set up. I know that the ust doesn't work on edge so I change over to google, and now I can't get into my personal set up that I before I change over to address the UST. So when tried to get back to where it was. It comes with google which is fine, perfect my set on the edge.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I called to get my computer serviced because it was not responsive, wouldn't allow me to add/delete on a word document and wouldn't talk to the printer. The computer was acting way slower than one I had 25+ years ago working on a landline. Your intake person was patient with the slowness of the computer and the ramblings of a senior citizen. He was very polite & efficient. I didn't talk directly with person who fixed my problems but they did a great job.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

UPDATE ON 12/06/2018: As stated before, Brandon was outstanding. He fixed the problem within a matter of minutes. He was professional, knowledgeable, as well as very personable. My printer had the same problem on 12/3 and the tech fixed it. My complaint about the 12/3 incident was that the tech (don't know name) changed my home page. The tech said it would change back when I restarted the computer, but it didn't. It took a long time to get it back to where it was. This never happened before.

ORIGINAL: My printer wouldn't print. I could print a test page, but that was all. I called and Glad took care of setting up the work order. The Tech was efficient and took care of the problem in a very short period of time. Very grateful to US Tech Support for all they do.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

My computer search engine is supposed to be Google Chrome but it started going to MySearch seconds after the Google page came on. So I called USTech and my account had been suspended, my first call to USTech was at 3;30 AM and was told that he could not do anything until I spoke to the business office at 8AM so I waited and talked to the Office then she stated she would release the suspension and he could work on it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I'm happy with the work and satisfied we can get this running like a top. There is nowhere safe on the net and everyone is placing something on your computer. Really bogs it down. We try to stay way from sites that look and act funny.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I was told I could be away from my computer while work was going on but a problem developed which required my presence. My absence delayed completion of the tasks I should have been told in advance not to leave.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I have used this service for several months now and am very much satisfied with it. The scan is fast and does what it purports to do. The cost is reasonable considering that I cannot do what it does myself so I have peace of mind.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I'm satisfied with the work your company performed on my PC, I do wish it hadn't taken so long and I asked for a call back twice, but I never received a call from technician when they finished. I did appreciate the billing explanation by the phone attendant, she was very helpful and explained everything very well.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 25, 2019

I went to mycleanid.com to see about a computer clean up. I was told about their service and decide to go with the 179.00 plan for 1 year which they said would include monthly clean ups (If I thought I needed it) and unlimited tech support. Great I thought. On the 24th they said they did a clean up which they said had some 2,400 issues and saw that my PC was running very slow. On the next day I kept getting pop ups from them saying things like I need a security plan, I have some # of issues... I called their support and they said I needed software from them for 19.99 which of course I did not buy. I really thought my PC would improve with the 179.00 package.

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport expert review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs