Accredited Partner

MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC.com
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.85/5

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

MyCleanPC.com Get Started

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: July 15, 2020

Computer would not boot normally. Please see the passage that I wrote above regarding my very high level of satisfaction in Jon's solving my issues. Jon ** focus and execution on my issues exceeded my expectations in all regards. His explanations helped me to understand that data on a wired external drive E thought to be lost, were not lost and are retrievable...a big load off my mind. Thank you Jon... Thank you US Tech Support!

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 30, 2020

My tech services with the overseas techs over the last few weeks have been a nightmare. They did not know what to do, installed products incorrectly, and, when they got stuck, just closed the connection with a note that they had tried to reach me but couldn't. I know that was not correct, as I was at my phone waiting for them to call. The USA techs are great: knowledgeable, helpful and can fix what the others screwed up. Is there a way to mark my account so it always defaults immediately to a USA tech? I'd rather wait for a call or connection with them than deal with the overseas techs. I have been on the brink of cancelling several times after being frustrated by the overseas techs, and things were saved when I made a huge fuss and insisted on a USA tech. I don't want to have to do that every time.

Original review: June 18, 2020

As a long term customer, I am the perfect candidate for US Tech: technologically challenged. Know enough to be dangerous but not enough to repair the damage inflicted on my computer. Jeremy cleaned and tweaked my computer. Obviously I hit something wrong and ended up with risque pop ups that were relentlessly trying to get my attention. Now they are all gone and it is running great and faster. I highly recommend all the products and 24 hour tech support. Thanks for being there!

Original review: June 14, 2020

Thank you for helping me clean my Personal Computer and Laptop, it had not been in use for a while. I didn't think either could computer could be salvaged but you helped me out. The best value for protection and polite customer service from start to finish. I will recommend this company to friends and family. I have confidence this is going to work out great for my home computer. Thank you again for all your help.

Original review: June 10, 2020

I was unable to get on the internet - I did not understand why or how to fix. The problem was properly diagnosed, promptly fixed and then John H the tech went the more than the extra mile and did a complete review of the machine's performance to improve its functioning. He went as far as to test out the performance, and identify what items were causing any slowing of the performance.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

The techs that I have talked to or chatted with have been courteous and professional in all ways and have provided me with great service. They explained how my problem arose and what needed to be done to prevent it in the future. Very good customer support!

Original review: July 28, 2020

I loved the ease of use and especially how it made my computer faster. Most software doesn't deliver as promised but MyCleanPC definitely delivered on its promise. Thank you for that! I will be sure to keep a look out for more great products from this company.

Original review: July 22, 2020

I am pleased that my problem is fixed. The technician was very polite and I appreciate your service. Before this my PC was running very slow and sometimes very hard to get to the webpage I was looking for. Thanks so much.

Original review: July 21, 2020

David helped me figure out how to transfer our family tree from a 2019 Microsoft version of Family Tree Maker to our 2019 Mac version. He was very professional. Analyzed the problem quickly and gave me a solution within 5 min.

Original review: July 21, 2020

Ravi was very professional and knew exactly what to do to get the software installed and running. Very good experience with Ravi. My computer now runs much faster and I can hardly wait to get back to finishing my work on the PC.

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport author review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team