Get Started

4.2/5 (429 ratings)

About MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

Pros

• US-based tech support
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Free scan and diagnosis

Cons

• Charges for tech support
  • Performance not guaranteed

Bottom Line

While MyCleanPC’s initial scan and diagnosis are free, the software download and other services incur charges. MyCleanPC's results vary based on computer condition, so success is not guaranteed.

Top MyCleanPC.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Verified

Verified

What is MyCleanPC?

MyCleanPC is computer optimization software that offers free diagnosis for adware and other issues that cause slow performance, crashes and instability. The free scan partially removes some files, and you can purchase additional services if needed. It also comes with automatic and scheduled scanning and can detect cached records that cause issues with new content.

MyCleanPC handles registry issues by repairing or removing corrupted files and adjusting configurations. It also fixes hidden OS issues to prevent crashes and freezes and includes a tool for managing start-up files and applications. The software also detects and deletes tracking records that log your digital activity and removes temporary files to prevent program conflicts.

What does MyCleanPC do?

MyCleanPC scans your computer for issues that lead to slowness and poor function. The free scan (no credit card required) diagnoses and partially removes certain files. After the free scan, you can activate the PC cleaning software by purchasing a code online. You can download the software immediately, and installation takes just a few minutes. You’ll need a broadband connection (not dial-up) to use MyCleanPC.

How much does MyCleanPC cost?

The initial MyCleanPC scan and diagnosis are free, and the software download incurs a one-time fee of $19.99. The software services cost $19.95 per month, which can be paid annually or monthly. MyCleanPC offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for the software download; monthly charges are not refundable.

MyCleanPC FAQ

Is MyCleanPC a free program?
The initial scan and diagnosis, which include partial removal of some files, are free. Then you’ll have to pay to download the software and for continued service.
How does MyCleanPC work?
MyCleanPC software scans and removes files that slow computer performance and interfere with privacy.
Is MyCleanPC only for Windows?
MyCleanPC is available for Mac and Windows operating systems.
Can you uninstall MyCleanPC software?
Yes, you can uninstall MyCleanPC. The program comes with a guided uninstallation process.

Is MyCleanPC safe?

MyCleanPC is a safe option but cannot guarantee results; improvements vary depending on your computer’s condition. MyCleanPC is part of RealDefense LLC, which offers software for cleaning and protecting computers. If you aren’t sure why your computer’s performance is poor, you can get a free scan and diagnosis from MyCleanPC. The company also offers paid features, including a system optimizer, tech support and adware and registry cleaner.

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: May 19, 2021

I was having computer issues and didn't know what to do. My friend recommended MyCleanPC so, I gave them a try for my personal Mac laptop that was suffering from a bad hard drive. The company had great reviews, the prices were reasonable, but I was really worried since I had not used this service before. The technician quickly responded to all my emails and clearly explained what he was doing during the remote session with my computer. My laptop is running better than ever now thanks to this company!

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I spun up a new virtual instance of Windows 10 Pro and fully patched the OS. With no other changes I went to MyCleanPC and installed the app. It claimed I had junk files and spyware slowing down a pristine, new instance of Windows 10. This app may help an older and/or infected PC. But I wouldn't trust this company or its app.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

The techs that I have talked to or chatted with have been courteous and professional in all ways and have provided me with great service. They explained how my problem arose and what needed to be done to prevent it in the future. Very good customer support!

Original review: July 28, 2020

I loved the ease of use and especially how it made my computer faster. Most software doesn't deliver as promised but MyCleanPC definitely delivered on its promise. Thank you for that! I will be sure to keep a look out for more great products from this company.

Original review: July 22, 2020

I am pleased that my problem is fixed. The technician was very polite and I appreciate your service. Before this my PC was running very slow and sometimes very hard to get to the webpage I was looking for. Thanks so much.

Original review: July 21, 2020

David helped me figure out how to transfer our family tree from a 2019 Microsoft version of Family Tree Maker to our 2019 Mac version. He was very professional. Analyzed the problem quickly and gave me a solution within 5 min.

Original review: July 21, 2020

Ravi was very professional and knew exactly what to do to get the software installed and running. Very good experience with Ravi. My computer now runs much faster and I can hardly wait to get back to finishing my work on the PC.

Original review: July 21, 2020

Tech ran free trial for me. To show me what My Clean would do for my old computer. At this time I was unable to purchase this as I am retired on set budget. Thank you for showing me this and hopefully I can see about buying this service in the future.

Original review: July 20, 2020

Company is very useful. Computer was very slow, Josh fixed the unwanted programs, helped with a few programs I work with. Fixed in record time. Fixed my Google program, much easier to use. He fixed the ads that I did not want. Very Helpful. Thank You MyClean PC.

Original review: July 20, 2020

This has been a great experience, I hope it continues!! My PC runs and performs much better, much faster. I has a good experience with your Tech support. I will recommend this product to all my friends. Thank So You!!

MyCleanPC.com Company Information