Accredited Partner

MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC.com
Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.10/5

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

MyCleanPC.com Shop Now

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

HP Printer Problems - scanner and printer cartridge problems. It took 3 separate call to resolve these problems. The first time, I was asked to call back and received a recorded message that the offices were closed at something like 8 PM EST. The next day I called in, the repair was started but not finished nor did I get a callback. Today, I called in, and received a callback from a senior technician named Robert. Robert and I spent a good deal of time tracking down solutions. He explained what and why he was doing things. It appears that HP did a firmware update and that update was causing the problem. Robert and I found workarounds that will let me get my work down.

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I have a desktop computer which allows me to turn upright sideways for space conservation on my desk. The CD tray is inverted so that I could see the bottom of the tray. I forgot to put my CD in the correct way, and was inadvertently putting it in upside-down. After checking all of my E-drive and other hardware and software, the technician asked if my CD's were being put in upside-down. Voila, problem solved. He also gave me great information on how to use Apple iTunes software. Thanks Guys. Love your service, it is an add value. Keep up the good work. I just told a friend about how easy it is for me to correct computer issues using USTech. I think you will have a new customer soon. ;-)

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

My two screens were more than full to put in file creation. It was very carefully done because I did not have space to create empty files. Mr. ** was created files in my existing H drive and copied all my additional files in to that and deleted the original filed. All those files were numbered before by individual groups of files. So I can now put into different file folders. I tried one of them in front of him. And it was successful. He also showed and suggested me to put for my ID protection and as well as something else. I think you were paid approximately $99.99 and $29.99 - a total of 129.98 approximately. That has been paid.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Slow computer. The tech found the problem and this was a problem that they could not help... They quickly took time to advise me of what to do. One thing you do to help is to establish a code between the tech and the customer. I have been scammed by thinking I was talking to the right people. You service is great... call in is answered quickly.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I love my US Tech Support service. I have used this service for a total of about five year. I cancelled it for a few month and realized I need it to keep my computers running smoothed. I have worked on some type of computer system since 1978 and we always had a tech support help desk, so when I was able to get this service it was great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: March 6, 2020

I wake up to an email from this company congratulating me on renewing my service for another year. No advance notice. I call them within 20 minutes of receiving email to tell them that I do not want to renew, and they should have given me some form of advance notification of renewal so I could decide if I wanted to remain with them. Rep tells me too late charge is pending. This is a horrible way to do business... Hoping customers forget about service they signed up for, not giving any advance notice of pending annual renewal.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I experienced problems with my PC such as slowing down, various other issues, including slow load times, flicker, erratic changes. I bought this product knowing thinking it would help. Little did I know that I bought a ticket to other offers, including tech support calls and texts from MyCleanPC.com asking if I was having computer problems after the purchase and running their software. It was a slippery slope to more purchases. I realized this within one day of the purchase and set up. The set up was a gateway to getting on my PC and "helping" with the install. These people are hacks trying to get on your computer and charge you for services you don't need. I still don't have a refund after several days of requesting it. The software is a scam. They only want money.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

They explained the problem to me, explained what they were doing to fix it and also how to avoid problems in the future. They were very knowledgeable and also advised me on updating my computer in the future because I have Windows 7. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is having computer issues.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

I have been very satisfied with your service through the year especially being able to get assistance 24/7. Service seems to keep getting better all the time too! Never a very long wait either for an answer to the call or getting the work done.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Tech support (Two Monitors). Rajvat ** was awesome. You guys need to give him a raise or I will bring him to the U.S. and he and I will make a fortune on his abilities; and I will treat him extremely well. You've been warned!

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport author review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team