4.66/5
Based on 59 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: March 31, 2018

143 MyCleanPC.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 31, 2018

I had some issues with laptop, there were some virus and trojans and this was preventing several programs on my computer from working correctly. I called the tech support and they took care of going through all the different files and cleaning them out. Although it did take more than an hour, it seems that this has removed the viruses and trojans. I am not sure now if this will now prevent these problems in the future but I hope so. The customer service representative was very helpful and courteous.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Was unable to activate software with code I had. UST fixed the problem for me in less than 5 minutes. Could not be happier with the service that US Tech Support offers and it is so easy to get help. It's like having a service office in your home.

Original review: March 31, 2018

They always take care of my computer problems. And sometimes it does require a second cleaning but they get it done for me. It's a great value and I tell people who inquire. My last two contacts responded and started working on it right away.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

This company is not good. They spent 2 hours trying to re-install their service on my PC to then tell me they can't because their security protocol is denied by Norton which tells you they have problems. Asked for a refund, they said no. Buyer beware of this company.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

The computers 3 were all acting strangely off of a sudden. I keep my computer in scan quite a bit. But the program I was using wasn't finding anything. They wouldn't print to the printers and the screens were slow to change and respond to the enter key. So MyCleanPC was run on my computers by my tech company US Tech that I always use whenever I have a problem. I know they can fix it. Whatever it is they will find it and remove it. The program MyCleanPC was installed and run. It found many, many problems with my system. It cleaned them up instantly. I trust US Tech and whatever they recommend I take their advice. I know they use the best software to get to the root of the problem. That's what I want. You can't go wrong with this software. I would highly recommend it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

They are excellent about keeping my computers run smoothly, the wait time is small and have made it a lot easier for me through the years. I would tell anyone who needs help on their computer, this is their answer.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Software issues with my laser printer couldn't scan to computer. Seems every time I require help with software loading the UST techs get things cleaned up & are easy to communicate with by phone or chat line. Quite pleased with the service.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Bad experience with someone local. Was very satisfied with your service in previous years so after 6 months I returned. I always was given fast and friendly service. Also I got a very good deal. $5.00 a month less than previous years.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I am grateful for US Tech Support and the ability of someone savvier than myself to take care of the cleanup of my PC. I appreciate their ability to work behind the scene as I can do the typing... not so much keeping it up to snuff!! Thank you...

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

My computer was hung up after a Windows 10 update. While I'm fairly computer literate I don't know all the tricks but your technician did. At first I could not even bring up a screen in order to let the technician have access to my computer. Now this may not have been the most difficult issue any technician has ever had to deal with, it was handled professionally and quickly.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I am amazed and well pleased with the service. My computer runs like it's brand new. There are many products and offers on the market but I deeply believe this one tops them all. I'm very glad I found it. I use it on several computers.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I think everything is working. I had concerns about a phone call I got telling me they were locking me out of computer so I called you. Thanks. You have always helped me a lot. I have been a customer for quite a few years. I appreciate that you are prompt.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Mike was terrific and extremely patient. He was not able to solve my problem which was NOT his fault - he absolutely could not get on my computer - it would not take my password. I was forced to go to a computer shop - which cost 99.00 plus tax. Wasn't happy about that though. Couldn't have found a better person to work with than Mike - AND at least I didn't have to listen to that annoying "I'm sorry about that" tlo every problem with my computer.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

It pays to have good tech support in today's information age and MyCleanPC.com is the best!!! I called and my tech responded with quick, precise information that got me back up and rolling in no time at all. Thank you again for your patience and understanding. Rest assure that I will definitely use my service again and I'll recommend you all of my friends.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Fast and speedy service, highly recommended. Very accurate in resounding my issues on the computer. Never a problem calling and repairing any concerns I have when it comes to security. Other than that I am very pleased.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

These techs are wonderful. My new computer was locked by some unpleasant visitors and they totally fixed it. They were warm and friendly and I will keep my account with them forever!! They knew exactly what to do and they did it quickly and without my losing any data. Yeah!, to them. They get an A+.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I am retired. I use my computer for email, music, etc. My sound on my desktop was inoperative and the Technician from US Tech Support resolved the problem. The entire process was very helpful and everyone was professional and friendly.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

If this is what you used to fix my computer, it is worthless. Four times you tried but never fixed it but never did. The report was a copy of the first time. Like you never did any thing and just used a copy of the first report. Looks like I'll have to find other repair service that knows what they're doing.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Laptop crashes - My laptop is less than state of the art. Any intervention to make corrections/solve problems is welcomed, but usually short-lived. MyCleanPC is effective and a welcomed tool. My laptop is close to the junk heap. I will continue to use the product.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Previous tech support took hours and still had issues. US Tech Support handled everything for me correcting all my issues and had me back up and running in no time. The tech was patient, professional and easy to understand. Such a relief knowing I now have reliable tech support.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

The help was excellent. Thank very much for taking care of this install. It is nice to know that you can get the help when needed. Having this help is a peace of mind. I recommend this program to all users.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I really like your products and the help I get when I call. Thank you for having a great product and very courteous folks on the phones and the techs are great. I would definitely recommend you to friends and family.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I expressed that I wanted to get a call from the technician before he left. As it was when I returned to the PC the survey form was up but the audible alert regarding a virus attack was still going. For now my subscription to NFL Game Pass isn't being recognized. I will try to correct this at my end.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

PC was repaired accurately and quickly. The technician was great and the dispatcher (the person who answered the telephone) was pleasant and efficient. I wish I had contacted you sooner. It would have saved me a lot of anguish. I would definitely recommend the service to anyone. It's a great deal for the price.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I was having trouble with mute setting for my computer. It was muted and I couldn't get any sound. I called about that, but you checked the computer and made some changes to increase the speed of the computer and also found 2 viruses.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I run this program My Clean P.C. every night before I shut down on my computer. I trust this program will help to keep the daily junk I pick up from getting in my computer. So far so good except when I do a lot of searches I pick up all kinds of infections.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Y'all seemed to fix my computer again. The issue with the monitor vs the computer must be outside your scope. I guess my monitor issue lies with the driver. I had hoped you guys could help with that. The issue started long after the Windows 10 install. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

The process of activating my software took too long. The tech was not at my computer continuously. The tech was either distracted or working on more than one computer, making all of them take too long. That is all I have to say.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Laptop held hostage by hackers. Demanded $300 for release. Andre (Agent no. **) took charge, managed to access my laptop online, despite the hurdles, cleared the virus and released my laptop from the hackers. Great job. Commendable. Work was performed in a most professional manner. Worked very patiently with me, conveying clear unambiguous instructions.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Logan help guide me through my technical issues I had with my laptop with great ease. I just need to talk to I.T. for Netgear to see if they have any fixes for my problem with the USB wireless server.

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport expert review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs