4.60/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

HP Printer Problems - scanner and printer cartridge problems. It took 3 separate call to resolve these problems. The first time, I was asked to call back and received a recorded message that the offices were closed at something like 8 PM EST. The next day I called in, the repair was started but not finished nor did I get a callback. Today, I called in, and received a callback from a senior technician named Robert. Robert and I spent a good deal of time tracking down solutions. He explained what and why he was doing things. It appears that HP did a firmware update and that update was causing the problem. Robert and I found workarounds that will let me get my work down.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I have a desktop computer which allows me to turn upright sideways for space conservation on my desk. The CD tray is inverted so that I could see the bottom of the tray. I forgot to put my CD in the correct way, and was inadvertently putting it in upside-down. After checking all of my E-drive and other hardware and software, the technician asked if my CD's were being put in upside-down. Voila, problem solved. He also gave me great information on how to use Apple iTunes software. Thanks Guys. Love your service, it is an add value. Keep up the good work. I just told a friend about how easy it is for me to correct computer issues using USTech. I think you will have a new customer soon. ;-)

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

My two screens were more than full to put in file creation. It was very carefully done because I did not have space to create empty files. Mr. ** was created files in my existing H drive and copied all my additional files in to that and deleted the original filed. All those files were numbered before by individual groups of files. So I can now put into different file folders. I tried one of them in front of him. And it was successful. He also showed and suggested me to put for my ID protection and as well as something else. I think you were paid approximately $99.99 and $29.99 - a total of 129.98 approximately. That has been paid.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I had a very nice experience today with the help of a sharp technician from My Clean PC. From my phone call in when someone who picked-up was upbeat, friendly and who quickly directed me to me to easily connect with an online connection www.1-2-3-US Tech Support. From here a technician took remote control of my laptop and he began the process of giving my PC a tuneup.

The nature of my problem was a significant slowdown of all of my laptop's operations. In roughly just 15 minutes I noticed the tech was already responding back to me that he had finished removing viruses and malware which apparently was the root cause of the nasty, nagging, unknown problem, that caused so much unnecessary stress. So, in summary, I had a very positive experience today and a successful repair done on my trusty laptop!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

UPDATE ON 12/06/2018: As stated before, Brandon was outstanding. He fixed the problem within a matter of minutes. He was professional, knowledgeable, as well as very personable. My printer had the same problem on 12/3 and the tech fixed it. My complaint about the 12/3 incident was that the tech (don't know name) changed my home page. The tech said it would change back when I restarted the computer, but it didn't. It took a long time to get it back to where it was. This never happened before.

ORIGINAL: My printer wouldn't print. I could print a test page, but that was all. I called and Glad took care of setting up the work order. The Tech was efficient and took care of the problem in a very short period of time. Very grateful to US Tech Support for all they do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

They explained the problem to me, explained what they were doing to fix it and also how to avoid problems in the future. They were very knowledgeable and also advised me on updating my computer in the future because I have Windows 7. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is having computer issues.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

I have been very satisfied with your service through the year especially being able to get assistance 24/7. Service seems to keep getting better all the time too! Never a very long wait either for an answer to the call or getting the work done.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Tech support (Two Monitors). Rajvat ** was awesome. You guys need to give him a raise or I will bring him to the U.S. and he and I will make a fortune on his abilities; and I will treat him extremely well. You've been warned!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

My Word would not open. Now it does. Both the young man that I first talked with and the tech were very professional and knowledgeable. I made a mistake stopping UST and wish I hadn't done it. Thank you for all you did.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I don't have any questions. I am just unable to afford the MyCleanID. I live on a very limited amt of money. Your people was quite insistent I should but it but I am unable to however I have had US Tech service for a long time. Thanks. Judy

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport expert review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs