Call toll free
4.41/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

188 MyCleanPC.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

All is well so far, we shall see how it goes. I will not know until I see how the computer runs after this scan. It seems to be working ok, but again until I get to use the computer and complete my work I will not know how it went.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

The tech person was very helpful and did an outstanding job in getting all my laptop problems fixed from freezing up and having me always restart it. The tech was very nice and deleted all unwanted programs for me and I am very grateful.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Hackers trying to get in to my system as a scam for me to purchase their product. So I called US Tech Support because they resolved the problem quickly, and I would recommend this important product to friends and family.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

A computer person had to fix my computer and in so doing uninstalled it. I had to call and have it reinstalled. It was no problem and the gentleman was perfect. Anytime I have called it has been a great experience. Thank you, you're the best.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I feel secure knowing that I have MycleanPC working for me. I have children who use my computer everyday for at least 2 hours steadily, and now I do not have to worry about outside intrusion or attacks on my system because of the user. It is a burden off my shoulders.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

When I called to ask why my program was not doing what it was supposed to and I was told that I had the trial version and to do I have had to purchase a more costlier program and I was misled and to cancel my order. It is funny. They take money out right away but do not put it back in just as fast. I had to keep asking on the phone I wanted to cancel it and they tried to convince me to keep the program and get the more expensive but I said five times I wanted to cancel. Beware of this company because they mislead you and one of the reasons is that you want to call and ask why so they can convince you to purchase the more costlier one.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

My computer search engine is supposed to be Google Chrome but it started going to MySearch seconds after the Google page came on. So I called USTech and my account had been suspended, my first call to USTech was at 3;30 AM and was told that he could not do anything until I spoke to the business office at 8AM so I waited and talked to the Office then she stated she would release the suspension and he could work on it.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Michael ** was hands down the BEST tech that I have ever dealt with at US Tech Support! He asked me a few questions, and we were off to the races! VERY knowledgeable man, and GREAT at providing EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE! He cares, and his actions show it! JOB WELL DONE!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

It took 4 days to resolve my problem but that was at no fault of you guys, you are very busy and I work days, you were only able to work on my issue while I sleep so we needed each other. But the end justifies the means, I don't know what I would have done without you.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

It is nice to talk to someone that speaks English and understand your problem. I did not like talking to people from other countries that could understand what your problem was and could not speak English with out an accent.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Thank you for helping correct the problems we had with our computer. The first time the computer had some things I must have forgot to mention, Jessie (not sure if this is the correct spelling of his name) well Jessie fixed everything and allowed me to patiently check to make sure. These techs have a great work ethic and they are easy to understand when they speak! Thank you Jessie!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Outlook issue due to power outage while using it. Removed offending account a=with backup. Problem was resolved in 1-1 meetings with Kevin especially but all 3 techs were professional and superbly techie. Have recommended UST to my friends and family wholeheartedly.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

First time used this program, but us tech set it up. I'd rather that they did clean out vs. me. Dean was really helpful at us tech. First time using this program, but US Tech did the installation. I would much rather that they continue to do clean out vs myself. Dean was quite helpful. Thank you. Also, is there any way in reducing software price for senior citizen on fixed income???

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Technician (Mike) met all expectations. Suggested system protection software for future benefit. Reviewed thoroughly all actions which he used to improve my system and made significant suggestions for future actions regarding identity protection and improved system capability which will be beneficial as technology changes.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Very pleased with the technician who installed and explained the privacy software. Michael ** was very helpful and easy to understand. He went through how to use the software in a very clear manner and removed some unnecessary software that had been installed inadvertently probably by myself.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Mike from US Tech did and outstanding job in explaining the features of this program. We did a little tutorial on the computer that really helped in understanding the product. He also told me how to address follow up question and any related problems that I may be having.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I feel was abandoned after tech started process. It took 3 hours. I have never had to wait this long for a fix. It is now 2:30 am and I have things to do before bed. He said he got tied up on another call for half an hour but he started then stopped for long past that amount of time and did not start again until I contacted him again.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

My computer was infected when I opened what I believed to be a safe sender. Instead, I was directed to call a ph. # where someone wanted to "fix" my problem for "X" number of dollars. I immediately called USTS and got fast friendly service. I'm so happy that I subscribe to your service. Thank you so much.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

With companies going out of business it is imperative to have a superior company. This is reliable and affordable. I have had service for 5 years and that is worth any best buy for us and friends. Going a Convention Next week and will recommend.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Been a customer for about 12 years, I call for help on about 10 items a year. I recall only two items where you failed to help. It's a good service, well documented. I rarely recommend it, to avoid arguments "practical" non-believers.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Used this as a last resort to try to revive my old computer that had become unbearably slow. The product did not help, but that is not why I am writing this review. Apparently there are reoccurring charges and I either didn't read the fine print well enough or I forgot about it and was charged $19.95 per month. (My bad!) Apparently there are other bad reviews on this site that say that MyCleanPC did not disclose the reoccurring charges. I replaced the computer over a year ago. I believe that I called several times but received a message saying that I had to call during business hours, which were Eastern time.

I finally got in touch with their customer service today and asked to cancel the service. They outsource their customer service to a call center in the Philippines. The woman I spoke to continually tried to encourage me to keep the service. I told her that I did not want it under any circumstance and to cancel it immediately. She continued to ignore my request and pitched me deal after deal ($5 off, $25 off, etc). I told her I just wanted to cancel the service. She finally relented and gave me a confirmation number. I suspect that I will have additional problems with them as other reviews on here claim that the company continues to bill even after cancellation.

Original review: May 29, 2018

Regular Checkups for My Computer. Every time I have contacted US Tech Support I have ALWAYS received a prompt and courteous response. They answer my questions honestly and I would recommend them to everybody looking for honest, responsive service. I plan to continue to use them.

Original review: May 19, 2018

This company is very very good in taking care of all a person's computer problems or needs. I have used this wonderful company for about 10-12 years now to help w/ all kinds of nasty computer problems that may come along to frustrate a person. No computer problem is too big or small for their expert help.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I have been a customer since 2005 and absolutely love you guys!!! I recommend your service whenever anyone asks. I headed a customer service department before retiring and everyone I have talked to from your company. Thank you for being there.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I am not sure which products were used on my computer so it is difficult for me to comment on specific products. I am happy with the overall care my computer received as I always am. I would need to know more specifically how this product was used on my computer and the overall expectation of the product.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Everything seems to have been handled promptly. The tech was both courteous and professional. I had bogus Microsoft setting issues and viruses. I believe all these issues have been handled, however I will know more after I have had time to use the computer.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Your support tech was very courteous and patient. He guided me carefully and slowly through the process reinstalling my APP. I very much appreciate your help. I am please and satisfied and I will recommend MyCleanPC to my family and friends.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I am always happy with the support from your team - you are professional, courteous and patient with a non-technical client and I am very grateful for your assistance and I am always happy to recommend your company to my friends.

Original review: May 6, 2018

There were 4 techs who worked on getting MYClean ID activated. Finally, the 4th tech was able to get the activation started. Then I started getting pop-ups saying there was a password that I needed to remove and the pop up kept coming on to the screen so I called USTEch and a tech showed me what I had to do to make it stop.

Original review: May 4, 2018

My problem was solved - technician was very friendly and helpful. I am totally satisfied with the service and products I have received through the years. Every time I have had a problem with my computer, help is only a phone call away to your able and willing staff. Thank you very much.

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport expert review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs