MyCleanPC.com
4.47/5

MyCleanPC.com

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I had a very nice experience today with the help of a sharp technician from My Clean PC. From my phone call in when someone who picked-up was upbeat, friendly and who quickly directed me to me to easily connect with an online connection www.1-2-3-US Tech Support. From here a technician took remote control of my laptop and he began the process of giving my PC a tuneup.

The nature of my problem was a significant slowdown of all of my laptop's operations. In roughly just 15 minutes I noticed the tech was already responding back to me that he had finished removing viruses and malware which apparently was the root cause of the nasty, nagging, unknown problem, that caused so much unnecessary stress. So, in summary, I had a very positive experience today and a successful repair done on my trusty laptop!

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I sorry but my Default was should been edge and my front was to be larger. So I'll try again tomorrow. My Default page has always been edge. I have my personal shortcuts already set up. I know that the ust doesn't work on edge so I change over to google, and now I can't get into my personal set up that I before I change over to address the UST. So when tried to get back to where it was. It comes with google which is fine, perfect my set on the edge.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I had a call from another company saying that you were going out of business. I would receive a check for $300.00 if I signed with them today. I did not believe this and immediately contacted you since you have used your company for many years. I had been in the process of moving and had not renewed with you... so I am glad to be back as a customer. Your tech people are very professional and patient in explaining things.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I called to get my computer serviced because it was not responsive, wouldn't allow me to add/delete on a word document and wouldn't talk to the printer. The computer was acting way slower than one I had 25+ years ago working on a landline. Your intake person was patient with the slowness of the computer and the ramblings of a senior citizen. He was very polite & efficient. I didn't talk directly with person who fixed my problems but they did a great job.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

UPDATE ON 12/06/2018: As stated before, Brandon was outstanding. He fixed the problem within a matter of minutes. He was professional, knowledgeable, as well as very personable. My printer had the same problem on 12/3 and the tech fixed it. My complaint about the 12/3 incident was that the tech (don't know name) changed my home page. The tech said it would change back when I restarted the computer, but it didn't. It took a long time to get it back to where it was. This never happened before.

ORIGINAL: My printer wouldn't print. I could print a test page, but that was all. I called and Glad took care of setting up the work order. The Tech was efficient and took care of the problem in a very short period of time. Very grateful to US Tech Support for all they do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

It takes a lot for me to write a review. I would not trust whatever the customer service team tells you. I've been/was a customer for 2 years and paid 19.95 for what they told me for for the monthly MyClean PC scan to that runs periodically to speed up my computer. NOT TRUE, that's only a one time annual fee. I actually was paying this fee if I ever wanted to speak to a Tech about other issues with my computer???? It never was explained to me that way and I paid 19.95 for 2 years! I NEVER one time called them for anything because it was not explained that way! I complete waste of money. Now, I'm trying to get my bill issues and the MyClean PC computer scan issues resolved and now no one will call me back since I told them to STOP the monthly payments! What an utter fiasco! Can't think of anything that would best describe it. Be very cautious utilizing their product.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I used the free check and they reported minor issues. I then selected upgrade. After inputting credit card info, they poured in optional offers which I declined, over and over. Using the chat function, I advised all I wanted was the check and "fix" without additional offers, the chat abruptly disconnected. I called the phone number, after a 5 minute wait someone answered. I advised of the issues and uninstalled all the recent install of my clean pc, also I was making a stop payment.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I think everything is now fixed. It took quite a bit longer than I expected for the SCAN. In fact it took over 50 hours. I don't really know what the problem was but I sure hope I don't have it again Thanks for your help.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Had old version of MyCleanPC updated by one of your technicians which was helpful in that I found out that I had the old version. Had computer cleaned by a technician which was helpful in that all the issue that I had were fixed and I feel protected again.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I'm happy with the work and satisfied we can get this running like a top. There is nowhere safe on the net and everyone is placing something on your computer. Really bogs it down. We try to stay way from sites that look and act funny.

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport expert review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs