Call toll free
4.46/5
Based on 83 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

167 MyCleanPC.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 29, 2018

Regular Checkups for My Computer. Every time I have contacted US Tech Support I have ALWAYS received a prompt and courteous response. They answer my questions honestly and I would recommend them to everybody looking for honest, responsive service. I plan to continue to use them.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 19, 2018

This company is very very good in taking care of all a person's computer problems or needs. I have used this wonderful company for about 10-12 years now to help w/ all kinds of nasty computer problems that may come along to frustrate a person. No computer problem is too big or small for their expert help.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I have been a customer since 2005 and absolutely love you guys!!! I recommend your service whenever anyone asks. I headed a customer service department before retiring and everyone I have talked to from your company. Thank you for being there.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I am not sure which products were used on my computer so it is difficult for me to comment on specific products. I am happy with the overall care my computer received as I always am. I would need to know more specifically how this product was used on my computer and the overall expectation of the product.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Everything seems to have been handled promptly. The tech was both courteous and professional. I had bogus Microsoft setting issues and viruses. I believe all these issues have been handled, however I will know more after I have had time to use the computer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: May 7, 2018

Your support tech was very courteous and patient. He guided me carefully and slowly through the process reinstalling my APP. I very much appreciate your help. I am please and satisfied and I will recommend MyCleanPC to my family and friends.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I am always happy with the support from your team - you are professional, courteous and patient with a non-technical client and I am very grateful for your assistance and I am always happy to recommend your company to my friends.

Original review: May 6, 2018

There were 4 techs who worked on getting MYClean ID activated. Finally, the 4th tech was able to get the activation started. Then I started getting pop-ups saying there was a password that I needed to remove and the pop up kept coming on to the screen so I called USTEch and a tech showed me what I had to do to make it stop.

Original review: May 4, 2018

My problem was solved - technician was very friendly and helpful. I am totally satisfied with the service and products I have received through the years. Every time I have had a problem with my computer, help is only a phone call away to your able and willing staff. Thank you very much.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Securing my Computer. Ensuring the security of my computer and my Personal information. Placing trust in US Tech Support by Giving me the peace of Mind that my personal and confidential information is safe! I appreciate a company that is willing to bring comfort! Thank you very much.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I had to call back twice because they could not solve the problem. When I attach a Word doc to an email, it shows up in protected mode. I didn't want it to do that, Problem just started about a week ago. But they still could not make it right. It did not seem like a difficult problem.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Great work. I am satisfied with the cleaning. Highly recommended. Will use in the future. Thank you all so much. Great job! Thank you kindly. I will call all my friends and tell them about you and your great work. I think the people there are great. You really know computers. Highly recommended!

Original review: May 2, 2018

I have been with UST for about twenty years and I am very proud to say that I'm a part of this team. And I would recommend this team any and all friends and family, and peoples that own a computer. Just love UST to help me with computer problem.

Original review: May 2, 2018

Although the process for my two computers took longer than expected, I am sure that performance will be greatly improved and optimized. The representative who assisted me initially on the phone was very helpful and professional and directed me to the correct solution.

Original review: May 2, 2018

After receiving a disturbing telephone call, supposedly from Microsoft, telling me that there was a possible problem on my computer I called to have your technician check my computer for any potential threats. I appreciate how quickly the job was completed.

Original review: May 2, 2018

Joshua was very polite, patient and professional. He quickly resolved my questions and even installed a popup blocker. He also answered several questions regarding Malware Bytes that helped me understand how to best use that service. I am very happy with MyCleanPC.com.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Dean was very professional and quick to resolve my PC issues. Thank you for the continued service. I always get friendly fast service when I have PC issues. I do not know a lot about computers so it is nice to know I have someone to call when needed.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Two different techs. worked on my computer on 04/30/18 and it is now working worse than before. Very disappointing. I wish they could of helped but now my computer is working slower than ever and is barely functional. This is very frustrating.

Original review: May 1, 2018

We've had this service for years, which we loved, set it up for when you wanted it to do its weekly job and you didn't have to be bothered with it until I tried the service and it wouldn't work. Don't know why it was canceled so we went a year without knowing we didn't even know it. There should be a way of letting a customer know if you've been canceled. So now we will look around for another service like this to switch to that will let us know if something happens, the rep said it had something to do with the credit card. Why didn't someone let us know? We have no protection for a year? Instead you cancel us then charge to reactive.

Original review: April 30, 2018

The technician did as I asked and said the problem was not my computer. I have contacted the server to see what I should do next. Just waiting for their reply. The technician did his part, but problem was not resolved. My team leader said she was able to go in and log in with my gmail account and password on her computer. On my computer it says either gmail or password is invalid. I have gone back to team leader to see what I can work out.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Not currently happy with either product from US Tech support. I NEVER get specific answer from Live support and MYCleanPC never seems to make a difference. I think it is just supposed to make you feel like it is doing something.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Good value and works fast. It runs through all of the program modes in only about three minutes. Then you click on clean and it removes all of the bad and corrupted information and corrects all of the problems with the system.

Original review: April 29, 2018

My Mac was cleaned up very well. Thank you. I would highly recommend this to my friends if they are ever in need of a clean up for their computers. The speed of the clean up was very good also. I did not have to wait long for it to be done and I could get back to work being as I work from home.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Was having trouble with the speed of new computer. Had you add the program to the computer. As always your staff did a great job. The lady that took my order was very understanding and did a great job. Thank you for getting us English spoken at your site.

Original review: March 31, 2018

I had some issues with laptop, there were some virus and trojans and this was preventing several programs on my computer from working correctly. I called the tech support and they took care of going through all the different files and cleaning them out. Although it did take more than an hour, it seems that this has removed the viruses and trojans. I am not sure now if this will now prevent these problems in the future but I hope so. The customer service representative was very helpful and courteous.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Was unable to activate software with code I had. UST fixed the problem for me in less than 5 minutes. Could not be happier with the service that US Tech Support offers and it is so easy to get help. It's like having a service office in your home.

Original review: March 31, 2018

They always take care of my computer problems. And sometimes it does require a second cleaning but they get it done for me. It's a great value and I tell people who inquire. My last two contacts responded and started working on it right away.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

This company is not good. They spent 2 hours trying to re-install their service on my PC to then tell me they can't because their security protocol is denied by Norton which tells you they have problems. Asked for a refund, they said no. Buyer beware of this company.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

The computers 3 were all acting strangely off of a sudden. I keep my computer in scan quite a bit. But the program I was using wasn't finding anything. They wouldn't print to the printers and the screens were slow to change and respond to the enter key. So MyCleanPC was run on my computers by my tech company US Tech that I always use whenever I have a problem. I know they can fix it. Whatever it is they will find it and remove it. The program MyCleanPC was installed and run. It found many, many problems with my system. It cleaned them up instantly. I trust US Tech and whatever they recommend I take their advice. I know they use the best software to get to the root of the problem. That's what I want. You can't go wrong with this software. I would highly recommend it.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

They are excellent about keeping my computers run smoothly, the wait time is small and have made it a lot easier for me through the years. I would tell anyone who needs help on their computer, this is their answer.

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport expert review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs