Accredited Partner

MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC.com
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.80/5

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

MyCleanPC.com Get Started

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: June 30, 2020

My tech services with the overseas techs over the last few weeks have been a nightmare. They did not know what to do, installed products incorrectly, and, when they got stuck, just closed the connection with a note that they had tried to reach me but couldn't. I know that was not correct, as I was at my phone waiting for them to call. The USA techs are great: knowledgeable, helpful and can fix what the others screwed up. Is there a way to mark my account so it always defaults immediately to a USA tech? I'd rather wait for a call or connection with them than deal with the overseas techs. I have been on the brink of cancelling several times after being frustrated by the overseas techs, and things were saved when I made a huge fuss and insisted on a USA tech. I don't want to have to do that every time.

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2020

As a long term customer, I am the perfect candidate for US Tech: technologically challenged. Know enough to be dangerous but not enough to repair the damage inflicted on my computer. Jeremy cleaned and tweaked my computer. Obviously I hit something wrong and ended up with risque pop ups that were relentlessly trying to get my attention. Now they are all gone and it is running great and faster. I highly recommend all the products and 24 hour tech support. Thanks for being there!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

HP Printer Problems - scanner and printer cartridge problems. It took 3 separate call to resolve these problems. The first time, I was asked to call back and received a recorded message that the offices were closed at something like 8 PM EST. The next day I called in, the repair was started but not finished nor did I get a callback. Today, I called in, and received a callback from a senior technician named Robert. Robert and I spent a good deal of time tracking down solutions. He explained what and why he was doing things. It appears that HP did a firmware update and that update was causing the problem. Robert and I found workarounds that will let me get my work down.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I have a desktop computer which allows me to turn upright sideways for space conservation on my desk. The CD tray is inverted so that I could see the bottom of the tray. I forgot to put my CD in the correct way, and was inadvertently putting it in upside-down. After checking all of my E-drive and other hardware and software, the technician asked if my CD's were being put in upside-down. Voila, problem solved. He also gave me great information on how to use Apple iTunes software. Thanks Guys. Love your service, it is an add value. Keep up the good work. I just told a friend about how easy it is for me to correct computer issues using USTech. I think you will have a new customer soon. ;-)

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

My two screens were more than full to put in file creation. It was very carefully done because I did not have space to create empty files. Mr. ** was created files in my existing H drive and copied all my additional files in to that and deleted the original filed. All those files were numbered before by individual groups of files. So I can now put into different file folders. I tried one of them in front of him. And it was successful. He also showed and suggested me to put for my ID protection and as well as something else. I think you were paid approximately $99.99 and $29.99 - a total of 129.98 approximately. That has been paid.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I loved the ease of use and especially how it made my computer faster. Most software doesn't deliver as promised but MyCleanPC definitely delivered on its promise. Thank you for that! I will be sure to keep a look out for more great products from this company.

Original review: July 22, 2020

I am pleased that my problem is fixed. The technician was very polite and I appreciate your service. Before this my PC was running very slow and sometimes very hard to get to the webpage I was looking for. Thanks so much.

Original review: July 21, 2020

David helped me figure out how to transfer our family tree from a 2019 Microsoft version of Family Tree Maker to our 2019 Mac version. He was very professional. Analyzed the problem quickly and gave me a solution within 5 min.

Original review: July 21, 2020

Ravi was very professional and knew exactly what to do to get the software installed and running. Very good experience with Ravi. My computer now runs much faster and I can hardly wait to get back to finishing my work on the PC.

Original review: July 21, 2020

Tech ran free trial for me. To show me what My Clean would do for my old computer. At this time I was unable to purchase this as I am retired on set budget. Thank you for showing me this and hopefully I can see about buying this service in the future.

MyCleanPC / USTechSupport author review by ConsumerAffairs

MyCleanPC is a downloadable tool that will find and repair or remove adware, file errors, registry errors and temporary files on your computer that might cause it to be slow. It works on systems running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. MyCleanPC is a part of USTechSupport, which makes software products to help consumers with their computers.

• Free diagnosis: MyCleanPC will diagnose the problems with your computer for free. If the software finds problems it can fix, you can then decide whether you want to spend the money to have it automatically repair the problems and optimize your system.

• Instant repair: You download the software from the company’s website, so you don’t have to wait on the product to ship to you. This means you can have your computer diagnosed and repaired as soon as you decide you want to do so.

• Money-back guarantee: MyCleanPC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the service it provides.

• Privacy tools: MyCleanPC will clear your internet browsing history, empty your cache and remove cookies from your computer. This helps prevent companies from tracking your online behavior and helps protect your privacy.

• Settings and options: The tools and scanners from MyCleanPC have settings that you can change. You decide which programs and systems are scanned, so you’re in control of what is removed or blocked from your computer.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team