Accredited Partner

MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC.com
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.77/5

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

BOTTOM LINE

While MyCleanPC’s initial scan and diagnosis are free, the software download and other services incur charges. MyCleanPC's results vary based on computer condition, so success is not guaranteed.

PROS

• US-based tech support
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Free scan and diagnosis

CONS

• Charges for tech support
  • Performance not guaranteed

Top MyCleanPC.com Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

I loved the ease of use and especially how it made my computer faster. Most software doesn't deliver as promised but MyCleanPC definitely delivered on its promise. Thank you for that! I will be sure to keep a look out for more great products from this company.

Ravi was very professional and knew exactly what to do to get the software installed and running. Very good experience with Ravi. My computer now runs much faster and I can hardly wait to get back to finishing my work on the PC.

MyCleanPC.com Get Started

What is MyCleanPC?

MyCleanPC is computer optimization software that offers free diagnosis for adware and other issues that cause slow performance, crashes and instability. The free scan partially removes some files, and you can purchase additional services if needed. It also comes with automatic and scheduled scanning and can detect cached records that cause issues with new content.

MyCleanPC handles registry issues by repairing or removing corrupted files and adjusting configurations. It also fixes hidden OS issues to prevent crashes and freezes and includes a tool for managing start-up files and applications. The software also detects and deletes tracking records that log your digital activity and removes temporary files to prevent program conflicts.

What does MyCleanPC do?

MyCleanPC scans your computer for issues that lead to slowness and poor function. The free scan (no credit card required) diagnoses and partially removes certain files. After the free scan, you can activate the PC cleaning software by purchasing a code online. You can download the software immediately, and installation takes just a few minutes. You’ll need a broadband connection (not dial-up) to use MyCleanPC.

How much does MyCleanPC cost?

The initial MyCleanPC scan and diagnosis are free, and the software download incurs a one-time fee of $19.99. The software services cost $19.95 per month, which can be paid annually or monthly. MyCleanPC offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for the software download; monthly charges are not refundable.

MyCleanPC FAQ

Is MyCleanPC a free program?
The initial scan and diagnosis, which include partial removal of some files, are free. Then you’ll have to pay to download the software and for continued service.
How does MyCleanPC work?
MyCleanPC software scans and removes files that slow computer performance and interfere with privacy.
Is MyCleanPC only for Windows?
MyCleanPC is available for Mac and Windows operating systems.
Can you uninstall MyCleanPC software?
Yes, you can uninstall MyCleanPC. The program comes with a guided uninstallation process.

Is MyCleanPC safe?

MyCleanPC is a safe option but cannot guarantee results; improvements vary depending on your computer’s condition. MyCleanPC is part of RealDefense LLC, which offers software for cleaning and protecting computers. If you aren’t sure why your computer’s performance is poor, you can get a free scan and diagnosis from MyCleanPC. The company also offers paid features, including a system optimizer, tech support and adware and registry cleaner.

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: July 15, 2020

Computer would not boot normally. Please see the passage that I wrote above regarding my very high level of satisfaction in Jon's solving my issues. Jon ** focus and execution on my issues exceeded my expectations in all regards. His explanations helped me to understand that data on a wired external drive E thought to be lost, were not lost and are retrievable...a big load off my mind. Thank you Jon... Thank you US Tech Support!

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 30, 2020

My tech services with the overseas techs over the last few weeks have been a nightmare. They did not know what to do, installed products incorrectly, and, when they got stuck, just closed the connection with a note that they had tried to reach me but couldn't. I know that was not correct, as I was at my phone waiting for them to call. The USA techs are great: knowledgeable, helpful and can fix what the others screwed up. Is there a way to mark my account so it always defaults immediately to a USA tech? I'd rather wait for a call or connection with them than deal with the overseas techs. I have been on the brink of cancelling several times after being frustrated by the overseas techs, and things were saved when I made a huge fuss and insisted on a USA tech. I don't want to have to do that every time.

Original review: June 18, 2020

As a long term customer, I am the perfect candidate for US Tech: technologically challenged. Know enough to be dangerous but not enough to repair the damage inflicted on my computer. Jeremy cleaned and tweaked my computer. Obviously I hit something wrong and ended up with risque pop ups that were relentlessly trying to get my attention. Now they are all gone and it is running great and faster. I highly recommend all the products and 24 hour tech support. Thanks for being there!

Original review: June 14, 2020

Thank you for helping me clean my Personal Computer and Laptop, it had not been in use for a while. I didn't think either could computer could be salvaged but you helped me out. The best value for protection and polite customer service from start to finish. I will recommend this company to friends and family. I have confidence this is going to work out great for my home computer. Thank you again for all your help.

Original review: June 10, 2020

I was unable to get on the internet - I did not understand why or how to fix. The problem was properly diagnosed, promptly fixed and then John H the tech went the more than the extra mile and did a complete review of the machine's performance to improve its functioning. He went as far as to test out the performance, and identify what items were causing any slowing of the performance.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I spun up a new virtual instance of Windows 10 Pro and fully patched the OS. With no other changes I went to MyCleanPC and installed the app. It claimed I had junk files and spyware slowing down a pristine, new instance of Windows 10. This app may help an older and/or infected PC. But I wouldn't trust this company or its app.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

The techs that I have talked to or chatted with have been courteous and professional in all ways and have provided me with great service. They explained how my problem arose and what needed to be done to prevent it in the future. Very good customer support!

Original review: July 28, 2020

Original review: July 22, 2020

I am pleased that my problem is fixed. The technician was very polite and I appreciate your service. Before this my PC was running very slow and sometimes very hard to get to the webpage I was looking for. Thanks so much.

Original review: July 21, 2020

David helped me figure out how to transfer our family tree from a 2019 Microsoft version of Family Tree Maker to our 2019 Mac version. He was very professional. Analyzed the problem quickly and gave me a solution within 5 min.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information