4.00/5

Looking for an Antivirus Provider?

Panda Security

Panda Security is an antivirus system designed to detect malware on your devices before the damage happens. Panda Security offers an award-wining smart technology system that allows constant monitoring of everything that is happening in your system. Their security solutions are made according to your specific device and security needs at an affordable price.

Looking for an Antivirus Provider?

Panda Security Reviews

Original review: June 15, 2018

Originally paid $800. Transferred it to my new computer, had a problem. Paid another $400 to have firewalls added for extra protection. Now 9 months later another crash and they want another $300 and no one will explain what my $1200 WAS for. Think they think they have a cash cow.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Panda Security is pretty good. I chose this one because of the price. Also, I have had issue with Norton and McAfee and did not want to use them at all. I like that Panda Security is easy to use and navigate through the system, it is also very good at catching things and keeping them off my computer. It is very fast when it runs the scans and easy to read the results. But it could be even easier to navigate through and faster. And although the look of the results is good, it could be more color coded to make it stand out. But overall I like this software. It does what it advertises to do and kept me safe.

Get expert buying tips about Antivirus Software delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 26, 2018

My computer is very clean and faster than before since I have Panda Security. It's not a heavy software. Rather, it's easy and has a really modern look unlike other softwares that were very complicated to use and were very big archives. However, when the software is working, it sometimes get too long to finish the job and one time my computer gets a virus.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Most of the features from Panda Security is great. I really like that the software protects me well from active viruses and malware. And I am happy that I have instant online protection so I can browse, download and check important accounts while using it. It comes with disk cleaning tools to keep my hard drive optimized. My favorite part is that I can add safeguard to protect my child from dangerous websites. For a monthly fee I could use it on an unlimited amount of devices. However, I would improve up to date knowledge on viruses as soon as they come in and the software shuts it down.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Panda Security offers a basic version for free and the workload is performed in the cloud which saves computer resources. It's detected and REMOVED a piece of malware that the competitor's PAID for versions missed. But perhaps a more advanced layout for advanced users where more details can be seen. Other than that, my experience was positive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panda Security?

Original review: May 24, 2018

I have used Panda for years and have been quite satisfied with their performance. I was also able to purchase a lifetime subscription for $250 and could be moved from computer to computer. Their help desk has always been able to answer my questions. I like that Panda runs in the background and takes care of any potential problems so I can feel safer when using the internet. When it is working, I do not notice any slowdown on my computer which is a great help. But I would like it to inform me of any virus they detect so that if it came from a certain website or software, I could make the decision not to use either one anymore.

Original review: May 18, 2018

It is easy to access and very helpful due to my family's very common use of technology and the internet to help in school work, research things online and on various different sites they use for it. It is something I already use and is not bad so far. However, I would improve the protection about it and the simple ways of logging in and checking progress of what's happening on computers that remain under my name in my household.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I chose Panda Security based on recommendations. The version I used was free to use, which is a big selling point on a budget. It provided all the function I needed without the high monthly or yearly costs. However, it was a little confusing to use compared to others. And ultimately, I didn't keep it because of speed issues as it slowed my computer noticeably. My computer was not high performance enough to handle it. I would find ways to clarify use and speed up the overall processes.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Panda Security was recommended by bleeping computer.com, which is a leader in malware advise, so I thought that I would try it. It was free and worked very well. It also did not slow down my computer. Panda caught a lot more viruses than other programs I had tried before. It also caught different malware than other antivirus programs that I had used.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I came across Panda Security on the internet & decided to give it a try. So far I am absolutely happy with it & will continue to use it. It does what it is supposed to do perfectly. I like that I have no problems with the software at all. It's completely safe & I haven't had any viruses since I started using it. It works great and is effective. I would recommend this to everyone.

Panda Security expert review by Shelley Elmblad

Based in Spain, Panda Security is a multinational company focusing on antivirus software and cyber-security technology. Panda Security operates in over 180 countries and boasts more than 30 million users.

• Home user protection: Panda Security offers one free month of its Panda Protection software, which protects all of your devices including smartphones and smartwatches. The technology allows you to lock and wipe your devices remotely at any time.

• Family monitoring: For users with children, Panda Protection allows you to monitor what other users are doing on the internet. You can block inappropriate content and keep track of users’ locations.

• Home user pricing: Panda Security offers a $3.99 per month plan with device and family monitoring. For $6.99 per month, you can add privacy protection. Plans can be cancelled at any time.

• Business security: Panda Security offers businesses endpoint protection, systems management, integration of all IT infrastructure devices and email protection. Panda has over 15,000 corporate customers around the world.

• Collective intelligence: Panda Security uses data sharing to collect millions of users’ information on malware attacks, which increases the software’s adaptability to new challenges.

• Best for: home users and businesses looking for an all-in-one virus and malware protection package.

Profile picture of Shelley Elmblad
      Shelley Elmblad Financial Software Contributing Editor

Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.

Panda Security Company Information