4.60/5
Based on 20 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Panda Security

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Panda Security is an antivirus system designed to detect malware on your devices before the damage happens. Panda Security offers an award-wining smart technology system that allows constant monitoring of everything that is happening in your system. Their security solutions are made according to your specific device and security needs at an affordable price.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 19, 2017

20 Panda Security Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I chose Panda at the suggestion of the computer guru that I use to bail me out of situations I can't resolve. However, I don't know what is actually happening behind the scenes since there are no notifications or contacts except for the recent request to tell about my experience. I have previously sent requests to Panda to clarify differences between their various software programs, asking if there are discounts for multiple devices, etc. and have received no response. As to the quality of their software, I have no way of knowing since there's never any contact that they are actually doing anything.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I have been a customer of Panda for a long time. Through the years I have needed help and I have got it within 24 hours. The recent interaction was to renew the subscription to the Panda antivirus. It was fast and without any problem. I downloaded the software and use to replace the old program in our two desktops. Now I have to find out how to install the new Panda in my third machine, an old laptop running Vista!

Dear Victor,

Thank you so much for your loyalty and review, we really appreciate it.

We're proud to hear that our service is really high quality. To help you to download the version, just go to your Panda MyAccount and select the product version and just download it.

In order to ensure all is clear, help is here: https://www.pandasecurity.com/usa/support/andnow.htm

Thanks again for your loyalty.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I am extremely well satisfied with Panda internet security. I have virtually no intrusions, and have remained absolutely free of viruses and other inconveniences. If, on occasion I attempt to access a website deemed hazardous by Panda, I am informed of that fact and access is denied.

Dear Donald,

If you want, you can send us an email to cxo@pandasecurity.com, and we'll be glad to read your comments and take them into account for future product improvements.

Thanks a lot for your loyalty to Panda. We‘re looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I got it to try it, purchase from SharewareOnSale. Never worked properly, wasted time and effort, installed and reinstalled numerous times. It is for windows vista upgraded from XP pro. Why so many tech problems I do not know, contact with support proved fruitless.

Dear Bob,

We have checked the source of the product you have downloaded from and we have noticed that it is an old and expired version. We are really sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused to you, but we are not directly responsible of this situation. However, we are going to contact you privately to help and solve this situation.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Excellent company. Have been very satisfied with their vigilance and would highly recommend them. Reasonable price for the work they do. Give them a try! This is the start of my second year with Panda Security and have been very pleased with their work.

Dear Dolly,

WOW! Thank you so much for your review and your recommendation! We’re delighted to hear you're happy with the way we are doing things.

Natalia Lopez - Customer Experience Chief Officer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panda Security?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I've been servicing computers for friends and family for ages, and have worked locally off and on as well. My first PC had Windows 3.1 and a 386 CPU. I've used many security tools and antivirus software, and can honestly say that Panda has been the best! Simple, fast, effective, and never intrusive! Perfect!

Dear Keith,

WOW! Thank you so much for your review!

We are delighted to hear you're happy with the way we are doing things.

Thank you a lot for your loyalty to Panda.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Both Panda Anti-Virus and Panda Cloud Cleaner are very lightweight and don't take up hardly any resources in any of my machines. They stay well hidden in the background and do not intrude on my basic web browsing. It does a good job picking up viruses and dealing with them efficiently. What can I say. I recommend both products for all my machine installs.

Dear Erica,

Thank you so much for your review and for your recommendation! We’re delighted to hear you're happy with the way we are doing things.

Thanks a lot for your loyalty to Panda.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Natalia Lopez - Customer Experience Chief Officer

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I've always enjoyed Panda services. Their antivirus software is the best in the world, hands down. Their software, used to be a bit hard on the uninstall process - becoming nigh impossible to uninstall. Haven't had to uninstall any recently, so not sure if that was fixed. I would like to see Panda offer Malware Protection as strong as Malwarebytes does. That would easily make my day (and life) complete. Only thing I don't like (or else you'd have 5 stars) is there seems to be an issue with the Firewall synching with my Windows 10. It's like the computer sees it's there, but sees it as "On but doing nothing". Not sure.

Dear Kyle,

Thank you so much for your review. We would like to share with you the latest Av-comparatives results so you can compare almost all the antivirus of the market: http://bit.ly/2kE7QOz

Regarding Windows 10, all our product portfolio is compatible with this SO. If you still have any doubt, please send us an email to cxo@pandasecurity.com and one of our experts will contact you shortly.

Thanks a lot for your loyalty to Panda.

Natalia Lopez - Customer Experience Chief Officer

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

A nice no-frills antivirus that doesn't bug the crap out of you and does its job nicely in the background. I've tried other competitors free offering and it's either advertising to you every other day, or won't even let you add exceptions to whitelist programs.

Dear Gabriel,

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it.

We're proud to remind that this is the first free antivirus that protects from the cloud, thanks to our Collective Intelligence, a community-based knowledge protection system that classifies new malware in less than 5 minutes and the main benefits are: It's free, very lightweight, very easy to use and offers advanced malware protection.

Thanks again for your loyalty.

Natalia Lopez - Customer Experience Chief Officer

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Panda Internet Security was recommended to me by the IT Officer at my workplace years ago. I bought it, installed and have renewed every couple of years. I have been very satisfied with the protection and have never had any kind of issue with viruses, etc. I do not worry about my internet security knowing I have Panda installed on my personal, work & husband's computers. The fact it has 3 licenses with the purchase is wonderful.

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your loyalty and for your review. We’re delighted to hear you're happy with the way we are doing things.

We‘re looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Natalia Lopez - Customer Experience Chief Officer

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I've been an independent consultant for many different software consulting companies and businesses and have found Panda to be the best antivirus and malware protection on the market. I have never had a virus or malicious piece of code infect any machine protected by Panda Global Protection software; I have used Panda products for nearly 15 years.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you so much for your review and for your confidence! We’re delighted to hear you're happy with the way we are doing things.

Moreover, we want to thank you for your loyalty to Panda. We‘re looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Natalia Lopez - Customer Experience Chief Officer

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I was constantly having problems, then I found Panda. Been around 10 years and have not had a single problem. The price I pay is nothing to the protection I have received from this company and its products. Get it. You'll never regret. It.

Dear Charles,

WOW! Thank you so much for your review! We’re delighted to hear you're happy with the way we are doing things.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

You guys are awesome. :) I work with a local charity here in Hot Springs, we take donated computers and sell them for the money to help single fathers cope with day to day expenses, I have used Panda for years and when I send a computer out the door it has panda installed on it. I recommend it to everyone you have caught all manner of viruses and bugs for me and I pass the word along. :) :)) Best regards.

Dear Rebecca,

You are awesome too! Thank you very much for recommending our products. We really appreciate it.

And thank you so much for your review! We’re delighted to hear you're happy with the way we are doing things.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I find the Panda free Antivirus superior to many paid antivirus programs. The constant scanning of your files is a big plus in catching things before they become a problem. The ability to vaccinate a flash drive when it is plugged into a USB is a major step beyond other paid for programs. I especially appreciate the Panda Cloud Cleaner. I also like the deep scan with the antivirus program. It caught things that even an expensive paid for program could not catch.

Dear Dan,

The truth is that at Panda we are so proud of our technologies and products, and even more proud of our customers.

It is a real pleasure to be able to interact with you and above all learn from your first-hand experience.

Thanks a lot for your review and your loyalty to Panda. We‘re looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

There are three main reasons why I like Panda among the others:

- Works from the cloud so is not affecting my computer's performance.
    - They have a new antimalware engine that is getting all third party awards in terms of protection (that's the main use of an antivirus, what you pay for).

- It's easy to install, easy to use and has one of the most competitive prices on the market

Dear Ryan,

WOW, thank you so much for your review!

We’re delighted to hear you're happy with the way we are doing things.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I used to be a Panda Free user quite a long time and didn't get any virus or slower PC. Their free version is awesome, just that after some scaring news this year about hacking and identity theft I decided to get a paid version... I've got important files on my PC and don't want them to be stolen or encrypted.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Panda and for your review! We’re delighted to hear you're happy with the way we are doing things.

This is our aim: your peace of mind while being totally protected :)

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Installation was quick. I like it. Blocks programs that want to run without on my PC permission. I guess that has prevented many infections so far (I often stream movies on crappy sites. Lol)... The basic protection is enough for my needs and it is not pricy... I am definitely a happy customer.

Dear Rick,

Thank you so much for the review! We’re delighted to hear you're happy with the way we are doing things.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I'm with the complete protection plan on my phone and laptop. It does its job when protecting from malware, doesn't affect performance (in fact, the computer works better) and well... Love the anti-theft system they have for phones (it takes a picture with the front camera if someone fails 3 times to unlock it).

Hi George,

Just for you to know, you can also track your laptop on our anti-theft system. Then you will have all your devices under control :)

Natalia Lopez - Customer Experience Chief Officer

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I had a malware in my laptop and I decided to install a trial of Panda Protection Advanced after my cousin recommended it to me. It cleaned my computer and even discovered other threats I was not aware of! I decided to buy after the end of my trial period. Thanks Panda!

Panda Security Company Information