Find the Best Car Shipping in Seattle, WA
Top 13 Seattle Auto Transport Companies
|eShip||Read 2,561 Reviews|
Offers expedited and enclosed options. Door-to-door delivery. No upfront deposit. Ships cars, motorcycles and boats. Platinum Protection Plan helps cover damage. Provides personal agent, vehicle tracking and free instant quotes.
|Learn More Call Now Toll Free (844) 505-3853|
|Sherpa Auto Transport||Read 784 Reviews|
Offers door-to-door auto transport. Gives free quotes online. Price Lock Promise means your quote won’t change. Clean Car Guarantee gives you a free car wash after delivery.
|Learn More Call Now Toll Free (844) 781-3171|
|AmeriFreight||Read 2,470 Reviews|
Offers door-to-door transport. Requires no upfront payment. Ships cars, boats and motorcycles. Cost to ship sedan in open carrier ranges from $495 to $1,300. Gives discounts for seniors, students and emergency/protection services.
Ships cars, boats and motorcycles door to door. Handles domestic and international shipping. Average 200-mile cost is $584. Average 1,000-mile cost is $780. Provides cargo insurance. Choose from competing rates.
|Andrew Auto Transport Seattle||Read Expert Review|
Provides cross-country transportation for personal and commercial vehicles in open and enclosed carriers. Offers insurance up to $100,000 per car. Ships cars to and from Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam.
|Budget Auto Transport Seattle||Read Expert Review|
Offers open and enclosed carriers to suit a variety of budget types and vehicle models. Services most major cities across the country. Insurance available from $50,000 up to $100,000 per vehicle.
|Global Auto Transportation Seattle||Read Expert Review|
Provides vehicle hauling services for cars, vans, buses, motorcycles, boats and trailers across the U.S., including to and from Hawaii and Alaska. Offers discounts to qualifying customers.
|Interbay Transport Logistics Seattle||Read Expert Review|
Transports vehicles in open and enclosed carriers across 49 states, including Hawaii, and to Canada. Offers discounts for veterans, repeat customers, government employees and employees of Microsoft, Boeing and Amazon.
|Kerb Seattle||Read Expert Review|
Specializes in high-quality auto hauling services across the U.S. Provides local, long-distance or international vehicle transportation. Offers quotes online and by phone.
|North American Auto Transportation||Read Expert Review|
Provides competitive pricing and quality services for auto transportation throughout Washington, Oregon and California. Ships cars, trucks and motorcycles in open and enclosed carriers.
|Schmidt International Shipping||Read Expert Review|
Transports vehicles in open or enclosed carriers throughout major cities in the U.S. and internationally by air or sea. Offers customized services. Gives quotes by phone and online.
|Seattle Auto Shipping Group||Read Expert Review|
Operates four auto shipping brokerages transporting domestic cars, exotic cars, motorcycles and military equipment across the U.S. Offers discounts to customers who call to request a quote.
|Seattle Car Shipping||Read Expert Review|
Provides a full range of vehicle transport services, shipping cars, trucks, buses and boats. Offers door-to-door delivery and options to ship in open or enclosed carriers. Discounts available to those who qualify.
Seattle is one of the fastest-growing cities in the U.S. Its low crime rate, clean air, outdoor recreational activities and job opportunities are attractive to both individuals and families. Starbucks, Costco, Amazon and Alaska Airlines are headquartered in Seattle, and Google and Facebook have offices there, too. People who work in tech and hospitality frequently relocate to the Emerald City.
While some residents of Seattle walk or use public transportation, many still own and drive vehicles. Whether you are moving from near or far — or even leaving Seattle for someplace else — auto transport companies help you safely move your car, which saves time and miles on your odometer.
Cost of shipping a car in Seattle
Shipping a car to or from Seattle usually ranges from $500 to $1,200. The cost of auto transport in Washington depends on the vehicle make and model, whether you use open or enclosed transport, the origin and destination and time of year. The table below shows estimated costs of shipping between Seattle and various locations.
|San Francisco, CA||Seattle||$695|
|Salt Lake City, UT||Seattle||$740|
|Seattle||New York, NY||$1,155|
|Seattle||San Francisco, CA||$695|
Shipping companies in Seattle charge extra for expedited shipping and guaranteed delivery dates. Get written quotes for similar services from several companies and ask if they include all fees and are guaranteed. You shouldn’t have to pay in full when reserving Seattle auto transport. It’s standard for the customer to put down a deposit and then pay the balance upon vehicle delivery.
How to choose an auto transporter in Seattle
It’s important to select Seattle auto movers that can accommodate your exact needs, whether you need to ship a nonrunning truck or a small luxury car. Consider whether the company has door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal transport, open or enclosed carriers and if it offers specialized services for vehicles like motorcycles and RVs. Also, check if it has estimated delivery windows and vehicle tracking.
Contact several auto transport companies for quotes. To get an accurate quote for services, you need to provide the make, model and year of your vehicle, the locations for pickup and delivery, whether you prefer using an open or enclosed carrier and the desired dates.
Read customer reviews before choosing a Seattle car shipping company. If you know someone in Seattle who has moved a car, ask them about their experience and company recommendation.
To be sure you’re scheduling services with a legitimate carrier or broker, verify a shipping company’s registration with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Don’t forget to check for written company policies on vehicle damage and shipping cancellation.
Seattle car transport FAQ
- How do I ship my exotic car safely from Seattle?
- Exotic cars, classic cars and luxury vehicles can be safely shipped from Seattle in an enclosed carrier, which safeguards your vehicle from dirt, road debris and severe weather. Comprehensive insurance and detailed visual inspections are provided by most auto transport companies to protect your car as well.
- How much does it cost to ship a car from Seattle?
- Shipping a car from Seattle can cost anywhere from $500 to $1,200 or more. Total shipping costs vary based on vehicle type, carrier type and the origin and destination of the vehicle. Moving an inoperable vehicle usually costs an extra $100 or more.
- How do I ship a motorcycle from Seattle?
- Look for a company that provides motorcycle transport in Seattle, then inquire if they offer insurance and additional precautions, like enclosed carriers, to move your motorcycle. Most of the companies in our guide provide motorcycle transport.
- How far in advance should I schedule my car shipping from Seattle?
- Plan to book auto transportation at least two to three weeks in advance to give the carrier adequate time to prepare for shipping your vehicle. If you are moving a car overseas, be sure to schedule services about two months in advance. Waiting until the last minute to schedule transport typically results in a higher cost.
- Do I have to be present for pickup/delivery?
- Whether you choose door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal transportation, you or someone you have designated to represent you must be present for the pickup and delivery of your vehicle.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Seattle auto transport company information
Seattle Car Shipping offers door-to-door auto transport in open or enclosed carriers throughout Washington. In addition to shipping cars and trucks, the company transports exotic cars, motorcycles, buses, boats, military equipment and commercial-use equipment. Other services include hauling auction vehicles, dealer car transport and corporate relocation. Quotes for service can be requested online or by phone.
- Address: 215 Sixth Ave. N., Ste. 100, Seattle, WA 98109
- Phone: (206) 637-1396
- Hours: M - F: 6am - 5pm; Sat: 9am - 12pm
- Website: seattlecarshipping.com
Seattle Auto Shipping Group ships cars, motorcycles and military equipment door-to-door in open and enclosed carriers. Inoperable vehicles are eligible for transportation as long as the customer pays a $150 service fee. Financing is available via PayPal for those who qualify.
- Address: 1546 NW 56th St., Ste. 5209, Seattle, WA 98107
- Phone: (206) 679-4113
- Hours: M - Sun: 8am - 11pm
- Website: autoshippinggroup.com
With Interbay Transport Logistics, consumers can transport vehicles between 49 states and to and from Canada. The company offers corporate relocation, special event auto transportation and transportation for dealer trades and purchases. Customers can choose an open or closed carrier and get transportation insurance. Veterans, government employees and repeat customers are eligible for discounts.
- Address: 2253 Gilman Drive W., Seattle, WA 9811; Multiple locations
- Phone: (206) 510-8296
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm; Sat: 8am - 12pm
- Website: interbaytransport.com
Andrew Auto Transport allows consumers to pack vehicles with personal belongings and completes transportation services on weekends and holidays. It insures autos up to $100,000 and does not require a license plate or registration to complete transportation. A deposit of $200 is required to book services. The company offers no-obligation quotes online or by phone.
- Address: 2006 42nd Ave. E., Seattle, WA 98112; Multiple locations
- Phone: (888) 579-5913
- Hours: M - Sun: 8am - 11pm
- Website: andrewautotransport.com
North American Auto Transportation is a vehicle logistics company that values excellence, innovation and safety. It operates terminals in Washington, Oregon and California. The company is headquartered in Seattle and transports autos in the Western U.S.
- Address: 615 S. 96th St., Seattle, WA 98108
- Phone: (206) 767-5960
- Hours: Call for hours
- Website: naatc.com
Kerb offers door-to-door and port-to-port transportation in open and enclosed carriers. A variety of cars, trucks and motorcycles are eligible for transportation. Additional services offered by Kerb include moving insurance and storage with amenities like insurance, security cameras and floor protection.
- Address: 1520 NW Leary Way, Seattle, WA 98107
- Phone: (206) 415-005
- Hours: M - F: 7am - 6pm; Sat, Sun: 8am - 4pm
- Website: kerb.com
Global Auto Transportation offers door-to-door vehicle transportation with open and enclosed carrier options. Additional services feature expedited car shipping, military equipment transport and corporate relocation. Global Auto Transportation matches prices and gives discounts.
- Address: 411 12th Ave., Seattle, WA 98122
- Phone: (206) 274-0200
- Hours: Call for hours
- Website: globalautotransportation.com
Schmidt International Shipping offers car hauling options domestically and internationally. Additional services include storage, custom crating and corporate moving services. Free quotes and discounts are available.
- Address: 4412 Fourth Ave. S., Ste. 4412, Seattle, WA 98134; Multiple locations
- Phone: (360) 323-4066
- Hours: M - Sat: 8am - 7pm
- Website: schmidtmovers.com
Budget Auto Transport offers affordable pricing and reliable service for vehicle hauling to most major cities throughout the U.S. Cross-country transportation is available for cars, trucks, motorcycles and commercial vehicles. The company provides transportation throughout the week and during weekends and prides itself on completing on-time pickups and deliveries.
- Address: 1400 N. 80th St., Seattle, WA 98103
- Phone: (206) 203-2925
- Hours: M - F: 6am - 10pm; Sat: 6am - 9pm
- Website: budgetautotransports.com