2. Auto Transporters
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.87/5

Montway Auto Transport is a nationwide company offering fast and reliable vehicle and motorcycle moving services. The company ships more than 100,000 vehicles annually and offers efficient auto transportation backed by years of experience across the entire United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Montway provides services for both individuals and businesses. Shipments are closely monitored to ensure the highest level of safety and support. Insurance coverage is included in the price of shipping, and no upfront payment is required.

Montway Auto Transport Video

BOTTOM LINE

Montway is a leading auto transport company with affordable rates and quality customer service. You can get instant online quotes and easily book your order. Montway is open 24/7 to answer all your auto shipping questions.

PROS

• No upfront payments
  • 24/7 sales and support
  • Free insurance coverage

CONS

• Not the lowest-cost provider
Montway Auto Transport Call Now Toll Free (866) 618-7655 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

How does Montway Auto Transport work?

Montway Auto Transport works in an easy three-step process: quote and book, vehicle pickup and vehicle delivery.

1. Customers must choose what type of transportation they prefer, enclosed or open trailer, to receive a free instant online quote from one of the company’s 40,000-plus vetted and insured professional carriers. No upfront payment is required until your vehicle is assigned to a carrier.
  2. Upon booking your order, Montway’s logistics team searches their vast carrier network to identify the ideal transporter for your vehicle and desired ship dates. Once your order has been assigned to a carrier, Montway immediately notifies you by both phone and email with all carrier contact information and shipping details. They keep customers informed of updates throughout the process.
  3. The trucker drops off your vehicle either at your home or an agreed-upon location. After you conduct a detailed inspection for damage, you can accept the delivery.

Montway Auto Transport costs

The total cost of transportation varies based on location, distance of transport and vehicle type. Seasonality and current market demand can also impact costs. If the car doesn’t run, you’ll likely have to pay more.

For distances less than 500 miles, car transportation typically costs around $1.96 per mile. For trips between 500 and 1,500 miles, the cost is generally closer to 93 cents per mile. Anything more than 1,500 miles is considered long distance and usually costs around 58 cents per mile. This adds up to $870 for a 1500-mile trip from Atlanta, Georgia, to Denver, Colorado.

Expedited shipping is also available for an additional fee.

Montway Auto Transport FAQ

Where is Montway Auto Transport located?
Montway Auto Transport is located in Schaumburg, Illinois. Its partner haulers are located throughout the nation to offer faster services.
Is Montway Transport safe?
Yes, Montway Transport is safe. The company has a history of reliability and includes insurance up to $100,000.
Does Montway Transport have a warranty?
No, but car transportation includes insurance up to $100,000. This can help cover any type of damage that may occur during transportation.
Where does Montway Auto Transport ship?
Montway ships nationwide across all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii, as well as to/from Puerto Rico.
What types of vehicles does Montway ship?
Montway currently ships autos, motorcycles, classic cars, exotic cars, scooters, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, RVs and inoperable vehicles.

Is Montway Auto Transport legit?

Montway is a legitimate company with over 40,000 professional trucking partners that transports more than 100,000 vehicles annually. Montway offers customers the ability to call their trucker directly or use a 24/7 chat feature for real-time updates. We recommend Montway for car owners who prefer simplicity during their transportation experience.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Montway Auto Transport?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Montway Auto Transport?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

I needed a car transported from Louisiana to my house. I looked at Montway and five other companies and some of the other companies didn't ship to my region. It was outside of their path and to put you in their path, they made you pay for it. So, the price was astronomically higher. I also had a couple that declined. I decided to go with Montway and everything was great with them. The timeliness was fantastic, too. I've shipped through other companies in the past and I've had friendship in other companies. They would say that my car was in their transporter and it got picked up. Then I wouldn't get to see it for a week and a half. So to see the car the very next day, within 24 hours of when MOntway picked it up, was phenomenal.

The quote they gave me was great as well and everything on that part of our deal met all my expectations. But there was a situation at delivery that wasn't the driver's fault. When the car got to me, there was curb rash on both driver side wheels. I understand that things happen and we needed to find out if it was caused by the transport company or if it was picked up that way. The gentleman that delivered it was Russian and I felt uncomfortable when he said that it’d be taken care of and I should just sign. But I didn't want to sign anything until I knew who was going to be responsible for that. It was 20 minutes going back and forth and I felt like I was going to end up with the money out of pocket on my end if nobody wanted to take responsibility.

So, he called his manager and they were both speaking Russian back and forth. That was uncomfortable because I didn't know what they were saying. I also didn't know what to do at that point in time. So, I contacted the dealership and told them that there was damage to the wheels. They said that the car was 100% when it was going to be delivered to me. Then thankfully, the transport driver had good enough pictures of the car before they loaded it to where they notated that there were some scratches on there prior to loading it.

The dealership said that if they supplied pictures and if I felt that the damage was done at the dealership when they picked it up, they would take care of it. So I felt fine with that part of it. I also knew the driver was under a short timeframe, so I didn't want to keep him any longer than needed. But I felt that that damage needed to be taken care of. And it came out to be almost $600 worth of damage to the car by the time they got repaired. Other than that, the driver was fantastic and very respectful. He made sure I had 100% involvement when he took it off the trailer and they didn't do anything to the car. All in all, my experience with Montway was extraordinary.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the detailed review, Tim. As a leader in the auto transport space, we have the largest network of drivers in the country. Allowing us to service routes very few others could.

We're happy to hear that everything was resolved in a timely fashion. This shows the importance of the Bill of Lading and why it's so important for drivers to do a thorough vehicle inspection. If there is anything we can assist with, don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great new year!

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I was moving from New York to Dallas and I needed to ship three cars. I used one company to ship one car then I went to Montway for two others. They're all the same because I've done it quite often. Those guys are brokers, and then they take their cars and put them out their aggregators. Montway might say they're not that, but it’s not a bad thing. It's just what they are. However, it's difficult. What makes it difficult is the route to pick up six cars, and sometimes the person is not there to pick the car up. They tell you they're going to be there Wednesday at 12:00 and they don't get here until Thursday or Friday.

On the positive side, some were outside trailers, but I own an exotic car so I wanted it to be inside. Mike, the guy who loaded my car the other day, lives in Massachusetts, and I live in New York. He was supposed to be here the night before. He never called me. Then he called me the next day. I wasn't even mad. But I called Montway and told them it doesn't take much to make a phone call. Just call. What happens is once you go through Montway, once you deal with customer service where if you have a problem, just go do that, right?

But once you deal with the driver, once the driver starts to call you, because that's how it works, they will pick up somewhere and start talking you anywhere from 24 to 48 hours out and start going, “Okay, listen.” Because they're trying to strategically line everything up. So, at the end of the day, he would come Friday night but never came. Saturday morning, he told me he was coming but I just called Montway and said, “Listen, the guy's not here. He didn't even call me.” I told them to call him and track him down and try to get him to get back to me. They got right back to me. It's all fine.

I watched this rig that this guy had and it was enclosed. So in order to get them on, it’s all hydraulics. You got to lift the roof on the trailer. And then you have to work all the ramps. You have to strategically get stuff in there. But then you've got to tie them all down. There's a lot of work to do getting it on and he has about three inches on each side to work with, with $200,000 cars. Mine wasn't 200 but he had a 200,000 Porsche on there. He had old Trans Ams and old Mustangs in there. My car is a bit of an exotic car. But the kid was meticulous. He treated my car like it was a champagne glass. And for that, I give Montway credit. He's a pro, so I’d use Montway.

As he said to me, when he loaded two cars in Massachusetts the day before, it was in the snow. They only got an inch, but he was soaking wet. He said it took them three hours to load the car, which I don't disagree. What all guys do is try to get eight cars on that fit in an order like they will only go three hours this way. Then they got to make a decision, go okay, they don't want to go to Texas or Florida, California, with one or two less cars. So they make a decision, they look online. They go, “Here's another car,” and go pick up. It's gonna take three hours over there, then they got to load it. Something goes wrong. What Montway does is say, “We're looking to pick up Monday to Wednesday next week.” They leave that window. They leave it because they know there's no perfection to it. But even when they leave that window, they could still be late or sometimes they're earlier.

I had a guy show up in a pickup truck for my wife's Lexus truck. This guy has a pickup truck but with a center mount which means mounting the middle of the flatbed in the back and he can hold six cars. Nice guy named George. He lived in Texas where my car was going. He loaded my wife's car in 15 minutes. He could load do that because it was an outdoor at a smaller trailer. He was all set up right. He was in and out. I got him through Montway also, but he just came in a different rig. I don't care. He came in a pickup truck where the guy that comes the other day comes in a massive trailer that has two trailers on the back. It's a big difference. But it's all good.

To me, Montway is as good as everyone else. I used them because they were less money. I shipped one with another company and they did a good job. But then with Montway, there was some 300 bucks less but I'm shipping between cars so it’s almost $1,000 between all the cars. But it was, when I got to the enclosed. They were 400 bucks less on that. And in my mind, I feel as though they're all the same because you have no idea who’s showing up. Other than that, their quote was right on the money. They’re the same price as everybody else.

Montway Auto Transport response

Amazing! Thank you for the detailed review, Tim. We are happy to say that we are a broker and we provide a useful service. Auto transport is complicated and it takes a lot of time, work, and expertise to accomplish. We work with carriers to optimize this process as much as possible on their side as well. We're happy we could provide professional service and we look forward to the next transport.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

My niece bought a car here. She goes to school in California and I didn't want her to drive so I wanted to ship the car to her. When we tried to call Montway, we ended up chatting with somebody. That was a good communication tool that they have. Their process was very good. The person I chatted with gave me a link and told me what it was. I clicked on the link and did whatever I needed to do to get signed up. I then went back to chat with the rep.

After we finished, I got a confirmation email. I looked at the email and had a question. I went back to the chatbox that was still open. I was surprised. I said hello and another agent saw it. There was the availability to continue my dialogue. I developed software and we have a business. We also do text messages and the reason for that is because I don't want my clients to have to sit in front of a computer. Montway has a very good system. They beat everybody in the industry. Nobody has what they have.

The car is a new Mercedes so I was looking for an enclosed trailer to ship it. I got a quote and it was not accurate. But it was a good price and good service. From that point on, I didn't have any communication with the company. And then the driver called me. He was talking about how they gave me a discount but it had to be an open trailer. I couldn't reverse it because it was a day before they came to pick up the car. I didn't wanna go through the whole process again. We would have to go with the plan but it was going to be an open trailer instead of an enclosed one.

I paid 200 less. But I didn't really care about the savings. Say for example my a woman can't make it to a salon appointment. The hair cut is 450 and she is told somebody else can cut her hair for 200. She wouldn’t want it because it’s her hair. Also, I am a foreigner and it took me a while before I can communicate comfortably. The driver had an accent and didn't act like an American. He was taking a new Mercedes and changing from an enclosed to an open trailer which I didn't particularly feel comfortable with. But I didn't know what to say.

If the change came from Montway, which I knew about, I would have been fine with it. But the change was coming was someone that I don't even know. I don't think that's a good setup. The driver was not a business person per see and was just there to collect the car and collect money. He was not there to make a deal with me. But overall, it was still a good effort. Montway did a good job during the pandemic. And there was nothing wrong with the driver. He did what he was supposed to do. In my life, I would probably need one or two services like this. In such cases, I would need somebody to handle the business like Montway did.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the detailed review, Thinh. It's important to us that we provide superior communication to our customers. So we're happy to hear our options worked for you. As part of the logistics process, our team will reach out to many possible options to ship your car. If we present an option that may be different than booking, we've taken the time to make sure they can properly accommodate the vehicle and that they will be able to provide professional service. And if there are any issues, Montway is here to help. We hope you consider us for future car shipments. Have a good one!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

When I compared all the information I could find in terms of years in business and customer feedback, Montway was acceptable compared to the others. Their price was also okay and it wasn't hard to get to them. I called pretty far ahead of time and they gave me the timeline. My son moved for graduate school and what was really important to me was getting the car there on a particular day for a very short range of days. They were good about saying, “If you need it here in this range, then we need to pick it up by this time and we will assign the route by this week. Even though you're saying 1,2,3 go now, you won't hear anything until the week before when we assign the driver.” Everything they said was fine. I started getting emails and text messages of what they were doing.

They quoted me $1,174 and that's what it was at the end. The driver was personable. He said, “I don't think I wanna come to your neighborhood.” I said, “I'm glad you called because I was gonna suggest we’d rendezvous at the Food Lion,” which was a place that he had picked out. He was very thorough about taking pictures and explaining stuff. We watched him strap the car on there and got to ask him questions. He explained that the car wouldn't stay in that position the entire time. As cars got loaded and unloaded, they would have to rearrange things to balance the weight out.

The only thing I would have was we had some miscommunications with his office in Sacramento. I asked for copies of the paperwork that I signed and they said, “You should automatically get it but if you don't, call the staff in the office and he can email it to you.” So I did. A couple days went by and I didn't have it. I called him again and he said, "I thought I’d sent that. Let me send it.” We had to do that three times. I don't know what sort of glitch it was, but the third time, he stayed on the phone and said, “Okay, I'm sending it again. Did you get it?” I finally got it.

The most important thing to me was I really wanted some control over when it was gonna get there. We moved my son to California in the middle of the fires. I was calling these people in Sacramento asking, “Are you evacuating your way? Are you affected because trucks can't get through?" They said they were okay. They had a place to keep the car in the meantime. They didn't charge me storage so I was really happy about that.

Since they are not doing the transport themselves, the experience that I might have is dependent on the agent that they pick. I would tremble to have the kind of business model that they do where their reputation is totally dependent on stuff outside of their control. We did have a few conversations from the research I had done and they were good about my questions such as "How do you pick your drivers? Do you have a way to disqualify people if they have a problem, or they can't show that they have insurance?” Some of the people that have had bad experiences, it turned out that whatever company has hired their transport agent didn't have insurance and lied to them or didn't have sufficient insurance.

Montway had said they require them to provide proof of insurance and they keep a database. They stop using people if they get complaints. They said the driver should be able to show me their insurance so I asked to see it. The poor guy said he never got that question but he called into his office and they said he could show it to me. He did and I got to look at it. They were able to resolve the concerns that I had.

Montway worked for me. Did they meet my expectations? Yes. Did they do everything that they said they would? Yes, they did. Some of these horror stories like, "They held my car hostage,” “They asked for more money,” “It was wrecked, and they took no responsibility,” I didn't have any of that bad stuff happen. Montway did everything they were supposed to do.

Montway Auto Transport response

Amazing review! Thank you for choosing Montway for your transport, Jill. We're so happy to hear that you did your research and asked a lot of questions. We ask all customers, potential or current, to ask as many questions as possible. We are a niche industry and there is a lot to know. We have no problem helping in any way we can to ensure you have a great experience. We hope you consider us for any future transport needs.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I was picking up a car in Scottsdale, Arizona. The guy down there said he was having trouble getting a shipper. So, I called Montway and I set it up with them to pick the car up in Arizona and bring it back here to Plymouth. After that, I called and got a quote because I was looking at another car in Seattle. They gave me a quote that I was happy with to bring the car here to Michigan, but the deal fell through.

The only thing I was a little disappointed on is when the guy was coming up here in Plymouth, Michigan and he called me to meet him over at a Walmart parking lot somewhere over off of Southfield Road in Southfield. I told him, “I'm not driving out there. With traffic, it's a half hour drive. What am I gonna do when I get there? I gotta drive there, leave my car there, and pick it up, and bring it back home. What am I gonna do? If you’re worried about where you’re gonna park, there’s a big parking lot up here at Home Depot, a mile from where I live. If you wanna meet me there, I'll meet you there, and I'll make arrangements for the car.” And he said, “Okay, I'll be there in a half hour.” That was around 7 o'clock. Finally, he started calling me at 9:30. I said to myself he better find a place to sleep because I’m not coming up there to pick up the car.

About 20 minutes or so, there was a knock at the front door. He said, “Here's your car in the front yard.” I asked, "How did you get in?” “Well, through the street.” “I told you you could have got here. I don’t know why you kept insisting.” And then when I called Montway's office, they sided with the driver and asked why I couldn't it up over there. I said because I didn’t pay for that. It was my understanding I paid for pick up at the door and deliver at the door. But we got through it. No big deal.

It was dark at night. But we walked around the car with a flashlight and the only concern I had was there were supposed to be two keys, and the driver said there was only one. I called the guy in Arizona and he said, “No,” he and Jay made a mistake. There was only one key. I said, “Fine then. Then we got everything you promised me that I would get.” And that was all set. Montway's driver took some pictures of the car. Other than that, everything was good. The next day, when I brought it out in the daylight, everything looked good on it.

They were fast in picking it up. When I called them to pick it up, it was three at the most that they did. And then they came here to drop it off a day earlier than they thought they would. I was perfectly happy with that. I couldn't ask for anything better. Picking it up and bringing it in here, the time was very short. That's why I wasn't afraid to call again on a couple of other cars that I was looking at to buy to get shipping quotes. Their quotes were close to what I was getting. So, I would use them again. There are no two ways about it.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hello Angelo, thank you for the review. Montway provides door-to-door service. Which states that the driver will pick-up and/or deliver as legally and safely as possible to the locations. If the driver is restricted from entering the area or they feel it is unsafe, they will ask to meet at a designated nearby location. We're also here to provide assistance as well if coordinating a location is difficult. We reached out to the reviewer to provide further information. If the reviewer has any other questions or concerns, we ask that they send us an email to feedback@montway.com.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Montway was recommended by the dealership and quote was very reasonable. The guy who delivered the vehicle was cool. He told me the time and I showed up 30 minutes early. He was starting to unload the vehicle. He was very friendly, professional and quick.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Andrew. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to let the driver know they did a great job. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

We had a great experience working with Montway. Customer service leading up to the car shipment was fast and responsive. The shipping itself was painless and arrived cross country way faster than we anticipated - under a week. I definitely recommend using Montway to ship your car.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the recommendation, Abby. We're happy we could help provide a professional car shipping experience. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I started booking my auto transport and the experience was very smooth. It was very quick and the timing was great. I was able to get it in within a short time and I was able to complete my transport within the required time frame. It was so helpful. Also, the communication was great. It was seamless and every step of the transportation was communicated very well.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway! Happy we could deliver a seamless experience for your needs. Our staff is always available when you need it.

Have a great day.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

There was good communication with Montway's reps and I could get ahold of people when needed. Also, the vehicle came in where it needed to be. The experience was excellent.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the review, Robert. Communication is essential to our business so happy to hear we did great. If we can help again just let us know!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

Montway's customer service was very clear when we were getting our quote. The quote they gave was accurate. Everything was perfect.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the feedback. We strive to be as transparent as possible when it comes to auto logistics. We hope you consider us for future shipping needs.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I was ready to move when Montway's reps called and said they couldn't pick my cars up for another week. I said I was gonna have to get somebody else and in about two hours, they called and had a guy show up in another hour. The driver did a nice job. He came up to my neighborhood and picked the cars up. I appreciated that he told me what was going on and then called to tell me where he would be. I've moved a number of times and I've used other car haulers. These guys are by far the best.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the review, Matthew. While we may not always be able to, depending on the logistics involved, we can definitely make arrangements for our customer's needs. Glad to hear the driver did a nice job. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

Working with Montway's reps was a good experience. I got the things that I wanted. The driver was on time. He was cooperative and he answered my questions.

Montway Auto Transport response

Happy we could help! Thank you for choosing Montway for professional auto shipping services.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

I spoke to the customer service rep and she was very friendly and very knowledgeable. I had won a car at a car auction and I needed somebody to pick up the car immediately and Montway dispatched the truck within 72 hours. Then, the car was in my house within four days. Also, what I was quoted in getting was what I paid. Montway is a good quality, reliable, on time, and safe transporter.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the praise, Mike. We help move hundreds of cars from auctions every day. Happy to deliver great service at any time. Looking forward to the next transport!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

I liked Montway's response time and their reps were very good. Though things were a bit last-minute, they were rushing to get us in. The vehicle was delivered very fast. It was very dirty and I was kind of surprised by the condition of it but that's probably typical. I would use this company again.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, Carroll. We're always working to provide the best experience possible.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

It’s super scary when you're moving and a lot of companies are super sketchy but Montway was super organized. My car was here in three days and the operators and my driver were awesome. There was a delay but it was Thanksgiving and it was totally understandable. Also, everyone was in good communication with me. They answered and text messaged right away. I’d recommend them to everybody. I wish they moved things.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for the review, Mahj. The holidays can present some tricky situations so we appreciate your patience. Maybe someday we'll expand beyond vehicles. In the meantime, we're here to help with any auto transport need.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

I moved from Texas to California and we used another company but the prices were too expensive. With Montway, the reviews were good and the price was affordable. I moved from California to Ohio and they transported my Chevy. Everything was perfect. The day I made the phone call, they told me when they were going to come to pick up the car and when I was going to receive it. There was no delay in anything. They delivered my car one day before. The day they delivered my car, I couldn't pick up the phone right away because it was on mute. The driver had to wait for me almost one hour. When I saw the phone call, I called back and he was extremely friendly and very professional. It was amazing.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for giving us a try, Eliandra. We use the latest technology and data to provide the most competitive pricing on the market. We hope you consider us for future shipping needs.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

I heard that Montway is one of the best in Illinois. The quote was a little on the higher side but as it was Montway, I didn’t look further and I went ahead with it. The person who helped me with getting a quote was very good. The service was polite, to the point and very prompt. The delivery was as promised. I hardly had to walk a few yards and it was delivered close to my home. But Montway should have given me an option of covering my car with a car protector or car cover, with additional cost. It could have protected my car from dust and scratches. I would have gone with that.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

My son goes to college out in California and we wanted to have his vehicle shipped out to him. We live in Wisconsin and I told Montway I'd rather bring the vehicle down to the Chicago area. I know they're going across country and they need to get on 80 West. It would be quicker if I can bring it down there and I'd probably find some driver easier that's already en route across country. They were willing to work with me and it worked out pretty well.

The reps at Montway were really efficient. When I first placed the order, they told me to give them five days. It was over Thanksgiving and we ended up taking it down the Friday after Thanksgiving. They found a driver much sooner and I brought the car down to Joliet. Working with them was really good. They kept me in the loop and sent me follow-up emails.

Also, the driver exceeded our expectations, which I knew he would. They said the delivery can take up to seven days but the car got there in two days. The driver said he could give the car to our son on Sunday and he got there Sunday night. I would want to use them again to bring the car back if my son is coming back for the summer a little bit. I like their service and I like the driver that we had. He was on point - the whole thing of taking a picture of the car and making sure everything was in tip-top condition. It was a real efficient process and the quote was pretty accurate.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the review, Darryl. We help move many vehicles for school relocation all the time. We're always happy to help! Glad to hear the driver exceeded expectations. We'll be sure to let them know they did great.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

Montway is excellent and it was great dealing with the rep. Everything got answered when I had concerns. When the vehicle arrived, it was in good condition.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the great review, Curtis. We're here to deliver professional auto shipping services at any time. Have a good one!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I was looking at three transport companies but Montway was able to do it in the timeframe I wanted. Also, they were the best price. The person that delivered the minivan was excellent. They did a nice job.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Kevin. We appreciate the feedback and if we can help with anything else let us know!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

On both ends, the driver was very prompt and had good communication. He was the intermediary that Montway called. He and his company were wonderful. We had some traffic problems for transport. They let me know when they were gonna be late and they let my son know on the other end. They asked my son if it was okay if he drove the car over if they find a Target or some big place where they could pick it up. It would be too hard for them to go onto his residential street. So, it was very nice.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the comments, Danna. Communication is essential to our services so we're happy to hear that the carrier did great. We look forward to future shipments!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

We set up a date and they here on that date. They picked up the car and delivered it to Kansas in a couple of days. They used a real nice equipment and a nice enclosed trailer. It worked out just fine.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for the review, Jerry. Happy to hear our team could deliver great service. We hope you consider us for future shipping needs.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

My son had an old truck that he'd had since Junior High. It was given to him by his dad who's no longer around and he parked it at his uncle's place in East Texas when he left with the military. He spent a tour overseas then he came back home. His contract's finally ended and he chose not to re-enlist. He moved to Colorado where he met a young lady and the truck was miles from where he was. We had no way to get it because the truck could not be started, and he had no way to go get it as well.

I contacted Jay, a friend of mine who owns a record company in Houston, Texas, and said, "Hey, look, I need to get this vehicle to Colorado from East Texas. How do I do this?" He said, "You're gonna have to have it transported." I said, "How do I even do that?" He said, "Call this company. They're the best there is. They have a great reputation. They're dependable, bonded, licensed and insured." The day I called to set up the transport, Montway called me a few hours later ready to move it. I said, "Whoa, wait. This is fast." We had to coordinate with my son's schedule because he had to be at home in order to get it where he wanted it off the truck since it couldn't be started. My son's birthday was December 20th and they delivered at Christmas Eve, which was great. It was a happy birthday and Merry Christmas present for my son because I paid for it. He was very excited.

Montway called me the day before Christmas Eve and said they were there to pick it up, and they got there the very next morning. Less than 24 hours after picking it up, they delivered it. It was perfect timing. I was absolutely thrilled. Also, my son said the driver was amazing. They live on a crazy road and the driver helped him get it unloaded and get it in the yard where my son wanted it. Not being able to start it, it was going to be difficult. The communication was great too. The driver messaged me all along the way to tell me where he was at and an approximate arrival time. I can't say enough good. I may be calling Montway again in the very near future because I have a cargo trailer I need to get to Colorado to my son from Florida.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Megan. It means a lot to us to be able to deliver on delicate customer needs. Happy we could help with your son's truck. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future. We wish you the best in the new year.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I bought a new Corvette and Montway came highly recommended by the dealership. I got three quotes from them. The two quotes for the enclosed were right in line, and the third one was not enclosed and I didn't want to do an unenclosed with the new car. They kept in contact all the time and told me what was going on. They gave me the driver's number and we chatted via text a few times while he was on the five-day journey across with the car, and he kept me updated. Everything was perfect. The car was delivered looking like the day they took it out of the showroom floor in Ashland, Ohio.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the comments, Jack. Enclosed transport is a fantastic way to add an additional level of protection for your vehicle. If we can help with anything else let us know!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I needed to get my car shipped. I looked online, and Montway had good ratings and offered price quotes that were not too low and not too high. I chose them. The customer service reps were always very patient and understanding, and they answered all of my questions. I had to call a few times to repeat the quote or have them review it with me and go over details, and they always did. It was never an issue. I would recommend Montway. They did a good job.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the recommendation, Monica. We work hard to provide the best service we can do. We know not everyone ships a car every day, so our team is always here to answer any questions. We hope you consider us for future shipping needs.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I moved out of California and relocated in Arizona, and I used Montway. I did speak to somebody and I felt the price was right. I didn't feel the need to shop. I had two interactions with the Montway representatives. First, before signing up for them. I just had some questions. Second was directly with the driver. He was picking up my car. He called me a couple of times and he was great. Everything was perfect.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services, Yael. We're happy to hear we could help and we hope you consider us for future needs.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

A friend of mine from Connecticut had moved to Florida. He was impressed with Montway and he referred me to them. They were good. I had to switch my dates a few times and they were accommodating. The gentleman that transported my vehicle was excellent. I had two cars transported. One was working and I needed a jump on the other one 'cause it had been sitting in my garage for a while. He had his auto battery with him and he jumped up my car, let it warm up and drove it right up on his vehicle to transport it. He kept calling me and contacted me to let me know when he would be here and what time. Montway has outstanding customer service and attentive in meeting your timelines of when you want your car to be there. They communicate very well and they keep you abreast of what's going on. I was very impressed with them.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for giving us a try, Yvette. I'm happy to hear our team was able to deliver professional service. We strive to work with the best drivers in the industry. We'll be sure to let them know they did a great. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

When I called Montway, I liked the ease of talking to people that could give me answers. The driver kept in contact before they came to pick up the car, and it worked out very well. They did keep in contact with the person they were delivering to. We were very satisfied. We've used this kind of services before and this is by far the best one that we've dealt with.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for the comments, Manny. Communication is essential to our business. We'll be sure to provide your feedback to the driver. We hope you consider us for future shipping needs.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I looked online at several companies and Montway had some really good reviews. It was costly to move the car, but Montway came in a little lower than some of the other ones that quoted even higher, so I went with them. The quote went up a little though because I got it early on. Other than that, everybody was nice. They kept me informed. The driver, Danny, was amazing too. He called and when I called him, he picked up the phone. He came right on time, close to my house because he has the longest truck I've ever seen. He put my car in the front, drove directly to Florida, and then delivered it to my daughter. He took care of the car. It was perfect. I should have just sat in the car there and had him transport me too because that would have been fine.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the comments, Diane. I'm happy to hear that the driver did an excellent job. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

My experience with the customer service of Montway was very good. My interaction with the driver was excellent as well. It couldn't have gone better.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for the comments, Bryan. We'll be sure to let the driver know they did an excellent job. We hope you consider us for future transport needs.

Montway Auto Transport Company Information