2. Automotive
  3. Auto Transporters

4.9/5 (939 ratings)

About Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport is a nationwide company offering fast and reliable vehicle and motorcycle moving services. The company ships more than 100,000 vehicles annually and offers efficient auto transportation backed by years of experience across the entire United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Montway provides services for both individuals and businesses. Shipments are closely monitored to ensure the highest level of safety and support. Insurance coverage is included in the price of shipping, and no upfront payment is required.

Pros

• No upfront payments
  • 24/7 sales and support
  • Free insurance coverage
  • Services all 50 states

Cons

• Must contact for tracking info

Bottom Line

Montway is a leading auto transport company with affordable rates and quality customer service. You can get instant online quotes and easily book your order. Montway is open 24/7 to answer all your auto shipping questions.

How does Montway Auto Transport work?

Montway Auto Transport works in an easy three-step process: quote and book, vehicle pickup and vehicle delivery.

1. Customers must choose what type of transportation they prefer, enclosed or open trailer, to receive a free instant online quote from one of the company’s 40,000-plus vetted and insured professional carriers. No upfront payment is required until your vehicle is assigned to a carrier.
  2. Upon booking your order, Montway’s logistics team searches their vast carrier network to identify the ideal transporter for your vehicle and desired ship dates. Once your order has been assigned to a carrier, Montway immediately notifies you by both phone and email with all carrier contact information and shipping details. They keep customers informed of updates throughout the process.
  3. The trucker drops off your vehicle either at your home or an agreed-upon location. After you conduct a detailed inspection for damage, you can accept the delivery.

Montway Auto Transport costs

The total cost of transportation varies based on location, distance of transport and vehicle type. Seasonality and current market demand can also impact costs. If the car doesn’t run, you’ll likely have to pay more.

For distances less than 500 miles, car transportation typically costs around $1.96 per mile. For trips between 500 and 1,500 miles, the cost is generally closer to 93 cents per mile. Any shipment 1,500 miles or greater costs around 60 cents per mile. This means a 1,500-mile transport from Atlanta, Georgia, to Denver, Colorado, costs around $900.

Expedited shipping is also available for an additional fee.

Montway Auto Transport FAQ

Where is Montway Auto Transport located?
Montway Auto Transport is located in Schaumburg, Illinois. Its partner haulers are located throughout the nation to offer faster services.
Is Montway Transport safe?
Yes, Montway Transport is safe. The company has a history of reliability and includes insurance up to $100,000.
Does Montway Transport have a warranty?
No, but car transportation includes insurance up to $100,000. This can help cover any type of damage that may occur during transportation.
Where does Montway Auto Transport ship?
Montway ships nationwide across all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii, as well as to/from Puerto Rico.
What types of vehicles does Montway ship?
Montway currently ships autos, motorcycles, classic cars, exotic cars, scooters, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, RVs and inoperable vehicles.

Is Montway Auto Transport legit?

Montway is a legitimate company with over 40,000 professional trucking partners that transports more than 100,000 vehicles annually. Montway offers customers the ability to call their trucker directly or use a 24/7 chat feature for real-time updates. We recommend Montway for car owners who prefer simplicity during their transportation experience.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Montway Auto Transport?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Montway Auto Transport?

Original review: May 26, 2021

I was going to buy a vehicle and the carrier that my dealership wanted to use was a broker as well, but he was not very reputable. I'm in logistics myself, but I don’t move cars. I move freight, so I have experience. I couldn't track down his MC number and then, I wanted to get information on the carriers that he uses. It was really shady to me and I didn't have a good feeling about it. I started doing some research on my own. Montway was in the top three of the top rated, and I read some of their reviews. I was able to look at the carrier that they were gonna use too.

I ended up getting two quotes, and Montway came in cheaper than a competitor. The other guy gave me the top names, but I asked them to match Montway's quote, and they said no. On the other hand, Montway was willing to negotiate, which in my business, is huge. As a broker, if you're not willing to negotiate and you’re just gonna set your feet in just out of principle, sometimes, it can turn a deal off. Even if they're just shaving 150 bucks, people will feel better about it. It's not so much the money. It's the feeling that the company is willing to work with them. Whereas if someone acts like a jerk and says, “This is our price. This is our price,” you’re more likely to hang up the phone. It’s that little give and take that makes you feel like you’re trying to work with them.

Montway's rep said if I paid upfront instead of paying when the vehicle gets there, I get a discount. I paid upfront and they were fantastic. The biggest thing for me is I was able to communicate with the carrier throughout transit. I was able to pinpoint a timeline. I even pinpointed down to him calling me that morning. The carrier was a super nice guy. He made sure that I was all happy. I wasn't supposed to get the car until Thursday. I ended up calling the driver and saying, “Hey, where are you at right now?” He said, “I got one more stop in Indianapolis. I'm in Cincinnati. I'll probably be in Indianapolis Wednesday afternoon. I could deliver to you Thursday morning as what they said was the estimated transit time.”

The driver also asked me, “If you want, but it'll be late tonight, like 10:00 or 11:00. I can meet you tonight in the Kroger's parking lot, and you can pick up the car if you’re up for it.” I said, “Absolutely. That’d actually be better.” I’d rather it be in an empty parking lot at night than during the day at Kroger's, when everyone's driving around and trying to get your car off there. The guy was super cool and it worked out. He was on time. The carrier then let me look at the car all over and asked me if I had any questions. I was happy with the customer service.

Just being able to communicate with the driver, especially when shipping a car, together with the value, that's peace of mind. The whole reason I didn't want to use the dealership’s broker is because I wasn't able to talk to the driver. He said, “Just trust me. You call me if you want any updates.” No. I need to know about my car up there. I’m paying good money. There are no secrets that need to be here. I need to know what’s going on and I need to be able to track the carrier where they're at.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback, Brian. We built our company on service and we're happy to see that reflected here. It means a lot to us to be able to work with professional drivers. We'll be sure to let them know they did a great job.

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2021

Montway moved cars, and they did it right. The initial contact with whoever it was was very pleasant, respectful, and attentive to what I wanted. I contacted one other group and they were like, “Oh, we'll get back to you when we get around to it.” And the guys from Montway were like, “What do you want? When do you want it? How do you want it done?” They were very nice about everything.

When they got to Denver to pick up my car, they called here to ask a couple of questions because they weren't sure if they were being given the right car and they had doubts that they were being given the right car. If I was a driver, I'd look at my invoice, at the stock number, and unless it was something totally different. But the nomenclature on my car was goofy, and it could have turned out to be a mistake. But they made sure before they loaded that car up they had the exact right car. And there could have been.

The guy got the car to Seattle-Tacoma late. I wanted to know where the car was because I was curious. I wanted to be there for them. And the driver that would transport it from Tacoma to here would bring it by first thing in the morning. Montway called him and he was here in an hour. I had called and spoke to him and said, “Hey, I don't have a problem with that.” But they were like, “You were supposed to be here then, and that's when we want you there.” The driver had a bit of service trouble with his truck. I called him, and I was like, “I'm sorry to bother you.” He said, “You are not bothering me. I'm supposed to have your car there. But we're working on my truck.” It was somewhere in Montana. And I was like, “Yeah. No problem.” But they kept in contact.

The quote was exactly what they quoted me. I gave them a deposit of a couple of hundred bucks. And they paid the driver when he delivered the car, which was the amount, however he works it out with the company. There were no extra fees. It was just, “We'll go there. We'll get it for this. And we'll bring it to you for that.” They never balked or changed to try to charge me additional fuel surcharges or the fact that the driver had problems, they had to pay him for a couple of extra days.

It was a very pleasant experience. Montway was very easy to deal with and were very respectful. Every aspect of it was painless. They were a little more than some of the competition, but not much. They were worth it. I called them and thanked them personally. They did a great job. I never had a car moved long distance, and I’ve passed some nice cars because of that. And I am looking at others. I would use them again without checking with anybody else. They were business-like, but they were real. And you could talk to them. Everybody should use them.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for being an amazing customer and allowing us to service such a unique car. We appreciate your words and if we can help with anything else please let us know. Have a great day.

Original review: April 16, 2021

The reps at Montway were very helpful and not pushy. They asked questions that I felt like needed to be asked. Some others, not so much. I talked to somebody at Montway and the other one, and they seemed knowledgeable. They explained the process. I ended up talking to a couple of different people ‘cause there were a couple of delays and some different things but every time I talked to anybody at Montway, I felt very satisfied with the way they handled themselves.

We finalized the deal on a Monday and they were scheduled to pick the vehicle up on a Thursday. Tuesday morning, I got a call from the sales manager at the dealership. A pizza delivery driver ran through the fence and hit my van. He said, “I'm sure you bought airline tickets to fly out here. We’ll give your money back.” The van costs 5,000 or $6,000 more than we paid for and I was very pleased with it. I told him, “I don't want the money. I want the van.” He said they'd get it fixed so I worked all that out with him. I told him to make sure the van is drivable and he said it is.

Late afternoon, the driver called me up and said the van won't move. He sent me a picture of it. The outer tie rod end had broken. The dealership clearly didn't try to move the van. I told the sales manager, “Can you get this fixed in the morning so this gentleman could pick up that van?” He said they'd have it fixed in the morning and they'd call the driver as soon as it was fixed. It was about 10 o'clock when he called me and said they had called the driver of the van. The guy loaded the van and delivered it fine. I thanked him and appreciated his willingness. He could have just said, “I got places to be. You'll have to reschedule.” But he stayed there long enough, picked up the van and delivered within an hour when he said he would. We paid him and I tipped him 100 bucks. That's how positive we felt about his service. He deserved something extra for his time in doing that. He saved me a lot more grief by hanging out.

On a scale of 1 to 10, Montway, the driver and the dispatchers get about a 12 from me. The only tiny bit of negative was that initially, once I got the information on the driver, I still had to go through Montway to communicate. I'd call them and they’d say, “Let me get in touch with the driver.” They never took more than 10 minutes to call me back and tell me what the driver said.

Montway Auto Transport response

Amazing! Thank you for the awesome review, James. We work hard to work with the most professional drivers out there, your feedback makes that possible. We'll be sure to share this with the driver. If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I went with Montway for their price and flexibility. They were very polite and met my needs. I let them know I needed an enclosed hard sided transport for my vehicle with a very flat ramp because my vehicle is low. When they put me in touch with DC auto to transport, the service was real good. It was what I expected and what I paid for. However, if they're going to quote me a time and arrange, it's kind of nice to stick to that. They got there a little earlier and wanted to pick my car up early which rushed my mechanic a little bit more than I would have liked in order for him to get it on their truck. He ended up having to have it ready the night before when I had told him it was gonna be ready for pick up the next day.

I was flying back into town to be there to pick it up. They called me and said, "We're ahead of schedule. We passed through your town yesterday. We just took it up to our storage facility and we'll load it on another truck and bring it back down to you tomorrow.” If I had known about it in advance, then that's no issue. I wouldn't have rushed my flight to get back in time for a pickup date that ended up getting changed anyway. Plus, I don't like the vehicle being unloaded and loaded again at a storage facility where there's no security measures in place. When they picked it up the first time, they picked it up from my mechanic. It was observed being put on the truck with mileage. But when you unload it and load it again onto another truck with another driver and storage facility, it causes some stress on the owner’s part. Luckily, there was no damage or extra mileage but it's one of those things that probably should have been disclosed upfront.

Hello Brent,

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience with the motor carrier. We work hard to work with the most professional motor carriers in the industry. Communication is essential to providing a smooth service. We'll be sure to communicate these inconveniences with DC Auto to help improve services.

As part of the logistics process, it is normal for a shipment to be moved between multiple terminals/trucks on its way from the origin to its destination. I do understand the worry that the vehicle may occur damage or similar. The key document in the shipment is the Bill of Lading. It's important this is reviewed and signed at the time of pickup and delivery. As it acts as a receipt and definitive proof of the shipment status. If there are any issues then, our team is here to provide assistance and this document would be essential to that process.

If you have any questions or there is anything else I can assist with, don't hesitate to contact us at feedback@montway.com.

Best regards,
    Richard K

Montway Auto Transport

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

I needed a car transported from Louisiana to my house. I looked at Montway and five other companies and some of the other companies didn't ship to my region. It was outside of their path and to put you in their path, they made you pay for it. So, the price was astronomically higher. I also had a couple that declined. I decided to go with Montway and everything was great with them. The timeliness was fantastic, too. I've shipped through other companies in the past and I've had friendship in other companies. They would say that my car was in their transporter and it got picked up. Then I wouldn't get to see it for a week and a half. So to see the car the very next day, within 24 hours of when MOntway picked it up, was phenomenal.

The quote they gave me was great as well and everything on that part of our deal met all my expectations. But there was a situation at delivery that wasn't the driver's fault. When the car got to me, there was curb rash on both driver side wheels. I understand that things happen and we needed to find out if it was caused by the transport company or if it was picked up that way. The gentleman that delivered it was Russian and I felt uncomfortable when he said that it’d be taken care of and I should just sign. But I didn't want to sign anything until I knew who was going to be responsible for that. It was 20 minutes going back and forth and I felt like I was going to end up with the money out of pocket on my end if nobody wanted to take responsibility.

So, he called his manager and they were both speaking Russian back and forth. That was uncomfortable because I didn't know what they were saying. I also didn't know what to do at that point in time. So, I contacted the dealership and told them that there was damage to the wheels. They said that the car was 100% when it was going to be delivered to me. Then thankfully, the transport driver had good enough pictures of the car before they loaded it to where they notated that there were some scratches on there prior to loading it.

The dealership said that if they supplied pictures and if I felt that the damage was done at the dealership when they picked it up, they would take care of it. So I felt fine with that part of it. I also knew the driver was under a short timeframe, so I didn't want to keep him any longer than needed. But I felt that that damage needed to be taken care of. And it came out to be almost $600 worth of damage to the car by the time they got repaired. Other than that, the driver was fantastic and very respectful. He made sure I had 100% involvement when he took it off the trailer and they didn't do anything to the car. All in all, my experience with Montway was extraordinary.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the detailed review, Tim. As a leader in the auto transport space, we have the largest network of drivers in the country. Allowing us to service routes very few others could.

We're happy to hear that everything was resolved in a timely fashion. This shows the importance of the Bill of Lading and why it's so important for drivers to do a thorough vehicle inspection. If there is anything we can assist with, don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great new year!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

My sister's boyfriend used Montway to ship his car from L.A. to Indiana and he said they were completely reliable, quick, and on time. So, I took his word for it and decided to use them. It was nice that you could pretty much easily contact someone, especially in my case as I was looking at quotes early on and wanted to know more about the actual precision of the dates at which the car would be picked up. So someone through customer service and the chat feature were able to help me well with figuring that all out for my situation.

I needed specific timeframes for which my car was both picked up and delivered to me, where I was in two different locations, both at home and at work during the day. And it was fairly easy for them to let me know that they were coming in between 11:00 and 2:00. Then as they got closer, they were very consistent with communicating with me about how far away they were. So that was really important to me when deciding what location to have my car dropped off at, as if it was any earlier or any later, I could've been at the wrong location. There were different people who came for the pickup and delivery, but they were both fabulous. They were kind and very helpful in terms of letting me know about all the specs and explaining the paper that they handed me. My car was in perfect condition when it arrived and the price I paid was exactly the same as the quote I got.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Ashley, thank you for sharing your experience. Communication is essential to the logistics process. So we're happy to hear that the drivers did a great job. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

I felt confident in their service and experience. Plus, we knew a couple of family friends who had used Montway before for a long-haul shipment. They were great. Awesome communication and delivered the car very safely. Loved it. I would recommend them.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services. We're happy to help any time!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

When my dad purchased a car from Upstate New York and needed it shipped down to Florida, we used Montway and it went really well. The pricing was within our budget and based off that experience, we went through them again when we were relocating from Virginia to Texas. Originally, we were meant to move a little bit earlier, but then we had some hiccups, so we had to move a week later. They managed to accommodate that and they managed to find another truck driver. The pickup and delivery went as scheduled. I stayed in an apartment so it made it a little bit more difficult for the driver to find suitable parking in the area to get the car loaded onto. But I couldn't blame them for that because that was just a location issue. It was not really the customer service point. Besides that, everything went smoothly.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the review, Eric. We appreciate your feedback as we always strive to deliver the best experience possible. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I went online and I saw one of Montway's ads there, and I liked the recommendations. The transport was perfect. The driver was in town. I drove the car to him because he had a big truck. The same driver dropped the car off. I'd recommend Montway.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the recommendation, Kerry. We're happy to deliver professional car shipping services at any time.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Everything went well. Excellent experience. The vehicle was dirty. But, all around, good. I would recommend Montway.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway for professional auto transport services. We look forward to future moves.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Montway was listed as one of the companies having better reviews and I like their price. They're responsive, too. A lot of people wouldn't respond back or they would overly harass me, and Montway didn't do that. I liked that too. The time frame was good for me too because a lot of people were saying it takes like nine days, and this one only took a couple of days and I like that too because I needed my car when I got here.

When the driver picked up the car, he had to make an adjustment to when I could get the vehicle, but it was fine. It was just because of another customer. It wasn't his fault. He still made an adjustment for me, which I appreciated, because there was somebody who was supposed to drop off before me and the lady said she wasn't going to be there for like another hour. He was only like less than 20 minutes from where I was, so he was still willing to meet me and then go back to them, when originally he was just gonna wait for them, which was gonna hold me back longer. So, I appreciated that.

I met him where I picked up a car because I came in on a Thursday night and my delivery was originally supposed to be in the morning of that Friday, but because of what happened, he wasn't able to do it until towards the evening. So, I got a one-day rental, but he met me where I got the rental and we got there at the same time, and then he double-checked everything and unloaded it for me and it was good.

My car was fine when I got it. At the front of my car, there was a bolt that was kind of hanging, but it was taped up. So, they made extra precautions so that my car didn't have any additional damage to what was already done. So, that was cool because they didn't need to but they taped it up. I will definitely recommend Montway if somebody was gonna be moving across country because they were rated one of the highest ones. They had some of the most reviews and I feel like they lived up to the reviews that I read about. I didn't feel scammed in any kind of way. They kept communication. It was really good for the first time because with a lot of the other ones, when I looked at different reviews they had, it says they'd never came and picked the car up or they changed something last minute. That was never the case with Montway and the driver was more accommodating. It was very easy for me.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the review, Crystal. We appreciate the comments. Our industry is very complex so we work hard to provide as much information as we can and be as communicative as possible. The more informed our customers are, the better the experience. We'll be sure to share your feedback with the carrier. We know they will be delighted. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

They were good, very professional and communicated well. I'm very happy with Montway.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

I liked Montway's reviews and the customer service. I would recommend them. The handlers were professional. Everything was where it was supposed to be. They brought my car to me with no damage.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway for professional auto transport services. We're happy to help any time.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

I looked at a number of different businesses and Montway had the highest reviews and they were very responsive. I was able to initiate contact on their website and they were very respectful as to how I wanted to be responded with, whether a text, email, or phone call. I've used them twice now. The communication basically was that once I set a date and a time range of when I wanted the vehicle picked up, they responded that they would let me know when they get closer to the date and what driver that they would connect with. This last time that I used them, the date that they had selected with the driver did not work for me, and they turned around within 24 hours and found a different driver that the schedule worked, so they did a fabulous job.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the review, Janet. We believe communication is essential to professional service. So we work hard to provide that and respond to everything that we can. Happy to hear our team could help with your moves. And we look forward to the next one.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

The customer service was very informative. They worked with my schedule when I had to backdate the date for the vehicle to be picked up and also worked with the time frame when I was arriving back to Texas. That was great for the customer service peeps by the phone. The individual that came to pick up the vehicle and transport it said he was gonna have it there by Monday, but I was expecting Tuesday. So it was a great turnaround. He took care of my vehicle and he was very pleasant and understanding of my concerns.

When the driver told me that he was not too far from picking up the car, he told me a time frame. So when the time came around, I had reached out and saw if everything went well and if he was still coming. He didn't come in the time frame that he had but he explained that there was a car accident that took place on a highway. So I was totally fine with that. He was quick in responding and he let me know how far he was away to drop off my vehicle as well. He contacted me and let me know he was here. He was asking what was the best way to pull in his truck in and I gave him direction on that, so he won't have to back up and do all that maneuvering. Then he dropped my car off and had parked it, and gave me my keys.

I asked the driver what form of payment would he like because I could have went to the ATM and get cash. I had cash at hand but I was short for $200 that I was gonna run and grab that for him. He said he has another way of payment method and he was very pleasant about it. I made sure he stood there while I forwarded the payment to him, so he can receive it, and so neither one of us have any problem. He was very pleasant and understanding. I assumed that the whole amount was coming out, but it was $200 that came out and the remainder was to get the vehicle. I liked that too. Overall, it was a great experience. So if I needed another vehicle transported anywhere else, I would definitely use Montway.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Candy. Drivers do their best to provide the best service they can. But due to the nature of auto logistics, it can be difficult. We're happy to see the driver did great. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

With Montway, nothing was broken and everything was good. It was good service. I looked at about four different companies and Montway had a better price. I called them and they were quick. They gave me an estimate. They brought the car to me earlier than expected. It was also exactly the way I left it.

Montway Auto Transport response

We appreciate the comments, Gregory. Thank you for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services. We look forward to future moves.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

The car was very clean when it came in. It came at the same condition like they took it. But the timing wasn't good. It was late for three days. But other than that, it was really good. The representative was crazy good. The guy who drove the car was really clean and take care of the car.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the feedback, Hatem. Every driver we work with drives to deliver on-time and professional service despite some of the unpredictable factors outside their control. We're happy to hear the driver did a great job. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

The driver was really nice. Everything was smooth with the pick up and drop off of the car. The customer service was really good too. The only thing was that I had to call a lot because they weren't clear that they would reach out to me once they had a driver. They weren't really specific. So I was on edge for two weeks to see if I needed to find something else. But overall, everything was really well. Everyone was super nice.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the feedback, Crystal. We apologize if we were unclear on this. But yes, as part of our services, once we dispatch a carrier we inform you immediately via email. We provide all the contact information for the carrier so you have it available. We are happy to hear the driver did great. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I was looking for auto transport from one state to another state, and I was searching on Google. I got about four companies. I was calling each of them and asked for their rate and how they are working. I saw a lot of reviews about the Montway. I got really good feedback and one of my friends also used Montway in the past couple of years. They were really good. If I had any questions related to the quote or shipping or about the delivery of my car, they would answer very clearly, and they were really transparent. I also got a really good quote and we finalized in that quote.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the review! Not everyone ships a car every day and that is exactly why we are here. Glad to hear our team did an excellent job with your move. We look forward to the next time.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Our experience with them was good. They didn't take that much time to find somebody. They handled questions and concerns very well.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services. Have a good one!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

The man who did the pick up and delivery was great. He worked with us. We weren't in the original location we were gonna be when he delivered the car but he accommodated us. It was perfect. I'd use them again.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for the review, Cynthia. We'll be sure to let the driver know they did a great job. We look forward to future moves.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

It was my first time transporting a car and everything was great. Their communication, price, the emails were thorough and explained the whole process. The experience was good. I'll make sure to choose Montway again next time.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services. We're happy to help any time.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I left a message for a couple of places and Montway was one of the few that actually had somebody answer the call. So that made a lot of difference. But the one thing I didn't love was that they were really, really aggressive. They emailed multiple times a day and they also called. But I just wanted some information. I wasn't ready at that time because we were two months out to book. I was still getting emails even after I signed up with them. But then it was explained to me that they can't guarantee what time on the way out when the vehicle would be there. It was just a few days span. So that was really good because then they were like, "Okay. We're gonna put it in for this date. But don't accept it until this date." That was really well explained to me. As it turned out, it went perfectly.

I also liked that Montway told me the amount for the poundage. They were super informative. Leo was the driver and he was phenomenal. He called, gave us the date, and then picked up the car near us. Then the car was there the day that we arrived. It could not have been better. The cost was definitely well worth it. Nothing got damaged on the car. So that was really good. Montway prepared us with an email that said, "When the driver picks it up, you're going to complete this form. You're going to take pictures of the car around, all around." They prepared us for that form to make sure that the driver was doing that and then Leo did that. Montway did a really good job. I was very, very, very pleased with it.

Montway Auto Transport response

We appreciate the feedback, Sherry. We're always working to provide the best service we can and your feedback makes that possible. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

They had the highest online ratings as well as good pricing. The reps were clear and they were on top of their stuff. It was a good experience. I had a great interaction with the driver. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He helped me out and got the car loaded up. He was in great communication with me throughout the entire transport. The transport took two days. It was lightning fast. It was almost too fast. They said it was gonna take a certain window, and the car was there the next day. I had to have somebody else go do it because I was not in the state that I was moving to yet.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway for professional auto transport services. We're so happy to hear the team did great and will be sure to share your comments. We look forward to future moves.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

Montway contacted me after I did an internet search and they were quick. I wasn't there for the pickup. I was here for the delivery. The delivery was a little difficult because the driver spoke no English and he didn't want to drive the big truck to the street where I live, so he ended up driving my car over and delivering it. He gave me no notice that he was here and he got here earlier than I anticipated which was great, but it was hard for him to communicate with me where he was and how he was getting here. It wasn't really an issue, it just made it a little more difficult. I'd recommend Montway to several other people. My experience was very fast and easy.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the feedback, Jeanne. Per FMCSA regulations, truck drivers are required to understand general traffic signs and directions and be able to converse with the general public to a sufficient level. If communication is ever an issue, we are here to provide assistance. We're happy everything worked out and the driver did a great job. We look forward to future moves.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

Montway was informative, straightforward, and answered all my questions. They were very professional and they knew what they were doing. The driver knew exactly what was going on and was on time for the delivery. He was a little worried about getting into the street. He handled it beautifully, and everything went well. Other than being dusty, the car was fine. The quote was an accurate price and it was reasonable.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the feedback, Tamim. We are happy we could deliver great service for your needs. If we can help again just let us know.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

I liked the payment option that Montway offered. The rep was really helpful in setting up the transport. I really liked the gentleman who physically transported my vehicle for me. He was always readily available. But I did end up getting my car later than what was intended. He had a lot of other deliveries in the area, and he had pickups as well. So the way that we had positioned my car, it was going to be his last stop. But the delivery kept getting pushed back, which was fine. He verified the drop off timeframe the night before and then the day of delivery, we also communicated a few times. I got my car the same day it was supposed to be delivered, but I got it several hours later than it was supposed to be here. It was a great experience. I would definitely recommend Montway for anyone who is making any trip. They were very reliable and my car was in good hands.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the review, Ysenia. Truck drivers do their best to deliver on-time service despite the many factors outside their control. We're glad to hear the driver did a great job. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

I looked for the Top 5 car shipping companies, and Montway kept on appearing. So, I went with them. Their customer service was really nice. It was pretty easy to get them on the phone. So, if you needed to use customer service, they're pretty easy to talk to. Other than that, their communication was primarily, to me, via email, and I found them really prompt, and I didn't have any issues. Once my car had a person that was gonna deliver it, that specific person was very easy to get on the phone. They were really nice in the delivery and in the shipping process, too.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the review, Nan. We work hard to provide professional service. We're very happy to hear our team did a great job with your needs. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

We scheduled a location close by and very convenient to get to. Everything was easy and on time. The cost was fair given that it stayed within the timeframe that we discussed and the car was perfectly fine.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services. We are happy to help any time.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

My experience with Montway was everything I hoped for and I would 10 out of 10 book with them again. My Subaru Forester arrived exactly when I wanted to. It showed up in the condition it left in.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services. Happy to help any time!

Montway Auto Transport Company Information