ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Sherpa Auto Transport is an auto transportation provider that offers a wide range of technology-based solutions. They focus on providing trustworthy end-to-end service, professional courtesy, low prices and top-notch support. Sherpa is passionate about giving you a smooth and stress-free experience. Contact Sherpa Auto Transport now to get a free and fair full-service auto transport quote.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 14, 2018

1 Sherpa Auto Transport Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

My experience shipping my Volvo from Philadelphia to Charlotte with Sherpa Auto Transport was amazing. Tim was extremely helpful at every step of the process, from explaining what to expect during my shipment to ensuring that I was informed of the status of the delivery. Their customer service was top notch!

One thing Tim assured me of was that he would never send someone to pick up my car that didn't meet their strict standards not only clean driving records and insurance, but also a high level of professionalism. My last experience shipping my car, the driver was rude and unreliable, but the driver Sherpa sent exceeded my expectations. Tony was very friendly. He showed up on time and even helped me jump my car since the battery was dead. I didn't expect to enjoy our interaction but I watched my car pull away with a big smile on my face knowing it was in good hands.

The trip took 3 days and I received a call each morning from Tim with the location of the driver and the estimated delivery time. This was super helpful as my daughter was able to plan her day around the delivery time. When I shipped my car last year with a different company I had to clear the schedule for the whole delivery day because I wasn't told until an hour before when my car would be arriving! Tony showed up exactly when we were told he would at my daughter's driveway with my Volvo. The whole transaction took less than 10 minutes and my daughter was able to get back to work before her lunch break ended. I was super shocked by this!

After the drop-off Tim checked back in with me to make sure everything went okay. He was glad to hear that everything went well. He also assured me that in the unlikely event that something did go wrong he would work with me every step of the way to make things right. Talk about great customer service!

All in all, I highly recommend Sherpa. Their service was top notch and they were able to ship my car for less than the other companies I got a quote from. They truly seem like they care about giving customers the best possible experience and I will definitely be using them for any auto shipments in the future.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thank you for the awesome review, Sue! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Tim and the Sherpa Auto Transport team. We look forward to helping you again soon!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want

Sherpa Auto Transport expert review by Lauren Fix

Sherpa Auto Transport is a national automobile transportation company. Sherpa works with a network of nationwide auto moving professionals to offer auto transportation tailored to its clients’ specific needs.

• Service offerings: Sherpa offers a full range of services catered to your auto transport needs. They specialize in accommodating all types of cars, from classic cars to junkers, both operable and inoperable. Whether you’re looking for a local shipment or a long-distance transport, Sherpa will deliver exactly what you need.

• Carrier vetting: Ensuring your vehicle is in the right hands is one of the most important aspects of your transport. Sherpa strictly vets each carrier for quality by leveraging a multitude of review sources and verifying that the carrier has the appropriate federal licenses and insurance coverage.

• Customer-centric: Sherpa has a team of specialists trained to facilitate your auto shipment from pickup to delivery. They keep close tabs on your shipment to ensure that you are informed at every step of the process.

• Free quotes: Sherpa works hard to ensure you receive the most favorable rate for your specific transport. Call Sherpa Auto Transport for a free quote.

• Best for: people who need long-distance or local vehicle transportation, including business fleet owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Sherpa Auto Transport questions and answers

Are you a broker or a carrier?
We are an auto transport broker, which means we work with transport companies to ensure your vehicle or fleet is shipped safely and efficiently to its destination.
Do you focus on local or long-distance auto transport?
We customize the type of transport to whatever our clients need. Whether you need your vehicle shipped across the country or down the street, we’ll take care of the details.
Do you transport classic or antique vehicles?
Definitely! We work with enclosed transport trucks that can safely move your luxury or rare vehicle.
What problem is your company trying to solve?
Auto transport is a complex industry, and it can be hard for people to find a reliable company. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with a hassle-free process at an affordable rate, while guiding them every step of the way.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
We started Sherpa Auto Transport after our own negative experiences as auto transport customers. We know first-hand how important it is to feel comfortable with your auto transporter, knowing your vehicles are in good hands. We work hard to treat our customers the same way we want to be treated, and that’s what really sets us apart. It’s that simple.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Whether it’s moving a family car cross-country or making sure your classic car arrives at the show unscathed, Sherpa will get the job done in a timely and affordable manner. We also keep you informed every step of the way, so you can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands.
How do you think the industry will change in the next 2-5 years?
We are excited to see how technology will evolve to play a more pivotal part in how customers, brokers and carriers work together to do business.
How does your company measure success?
We measure success one satisfied customer at a time. To us, this means no matter how big our company gets or what the numbers look like, if our customers aren’t satisfied at the end of the day, we haven’t succeeded. We will go the extra mile to make sure we exceed your expectations.

Sherpa Auto Transport Company Information

sherpaautotransport.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use