Call toll free
4.81/5
Based on 117 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Sherpa Auto Transport is an auto transportation provider that offers a wide range of technology-based solutions. They focus on providing trustworthy end-to-end service, professional courtesy, low prices and top-notch support. Sherpa is passionate about giving you a smooth and stress-free experience. Contact Sherpa Auto Transport now to get a free and fair full-service auto transport quote.

117 Sherpa Auto Transport Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Sherpa had good ratings and their reps were wonderful. I had a lot of bumps in the road but they worked with me so it was great. I had to delay a few times then I had an issue with the city busting up the sidewalk in front of my driveway. They were very flexible and they found a very good driver for me. He texted me almost everyday along the route to tell me when he was gonna be there. But he couldn’t bring his big truck into my neighborhood because there are a lot of oak trees and the branches reach over the street. The truck would not have fit. But we found a spot and I met him there. He was awesome. He picked my car up on a Monday night and I got it on a Saturday. It took about five days which was awesome. It was a long way from San Francisco to the New Orleans area. I also expected my car to be really dirty, which was what Sherpa said. A lot of people see their cars as sometimes dirty because they hit rain but my car was fine.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I bought a Corvette car in Ohio and I had it shipped to California where I live. That was about 2,400 miles. Sherpa was the one that got to me first. The rep who I spoke to was fine. She said if I work with them, she would get me a driver pretty quick and she did. Also, the quotes given to me were okay. I asked for a cheaper rate and I ended up paying a little less. However, they didn’t get the car there when they said they would so I ended up losing some time off from work. The car should’ve been in Fresno and they got it to Sacramento and they were gonna have somebody else bring it to Fresno. That person was supposed to be there on Friday and they said they couldn’t get it there until Monday. So I ended up going there and getting it because I don’t want to miss any more days at work.

Also, I called the driver several times but he never answered the phone and the calls always went to messages. I was just trying to figure out when he was gonna be at Fresno, but I never talked to him. Then when he got to Sacramento, he told me he didn’t have a driver, but it turned out he was the only driver there and he was the one supposed to bring it to Fresno. It wasn't a pleasant experience.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I shipped my Mercedes 280 and used Sherpa for transport service. I looked into five different transport companies and chose Sherpa due to their reviews. We tried to figure out the date and the pick-up process because we had a wedding going on and the vehicle was there in the shop. But everything worked out in the end and the Sherpa reps were able to come through approximately when they suggested they would. They transported my vehicle as fas as 1,600 miles and it took them two days from beginning to end. They worked with us on the process since we also had to work. The driver was in contact through text and he let us know when he had an ETA. They were there at the exact time and at the location that we had asked for and when the vehicle arrived, it was in perfect condition. Also, the end price was on point with the quote that I received originally.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Abraham, it was our pleasure to guide you through the auto transport process. We treat every car we ship as if it were our own and it's wonderful to hear that you experienced this first hand as we helped you relocate your Mercedes. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I shipped my Ford from state to state with Sherpa because I was moving and they handled my situation excellently. The representatives were friendly and informative, and my interaction with them was good and very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

The people at Sherpa were good at communicating with me and the price was not too high or too low. So I knew they were trustworthy. Their quote was fair compared to some of the other quotes that I've gotten. Plus the reviews that I saw seemed to be good. I was moving from Massachusetts to Oregon and the transport took five days. I couldn't get in contact with the driver for a little bit but the customer service reps at Sherpa called them. I was nervous at first but it ended up fine. I met the driver and he seemed good. The delivery was easy too. I went to the yard of the place that was delivering the car and I picked the car up. The driver did a really good job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sherpa Auto Transport?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I looked at six different companies and Sherpa's quote was the best one. I made my choice based primarily on the price and the online reviews. I was moving and needed to ship my car from California to Virginia. That took five days and the problem was that it was so quick. The driver pushed to drop the car off a couple of days earlier. I was not there and I had to get someone else to pick the car up. The driver didn't seem to have the information that I had given to Sherpa and he was a little confused. But overall, it was a good experience.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I moved and needed to have my Dodge Dakota transported for roughly 200 miles. I had about 10 companies that I looked at and given my experiences in the past with unsatisfactory service, I did some research on what was the best route. I wound up going to the consumer website I trusted and knowing that any company that has to be aligned with this process should have a good reputation and provide good service, I took a leap of faith with Sherpa Auto Transport and I was not disappointed. When I got a hold of them, I didn’t feel like I had someone who was trying to scam me, as often happens when anybody gets on the phone with one of these companies.

The rep walked me through the process and asked me what were my concerns, like if I had to rush. He then asked me to look over the estimate, told me the procedure for charging a car, the reason for asking for a car. Everything seemed very reputable and when they said they were gonna do something, everything went as they said. And so, I really appreciated that and I felt very comfortable moving forward with them. Also, the quote Sherpa provided was in line with what I had gathered. Often times, upon delivery, transport companies demand customers to pay more than what was quoted or they’ll damage the vehicle. But Sherpa was straightforward. Their price wasn't the cheapest but it’s money well spent. They were on point every step of the way.

Then, with the truck being in another state, I had to make arrangements with some folks where the truck was. I got contacted by the driver Sherpa got when he was about to pick up the truck and made sure I had his number. If I had any questions, I could contact him along the way. He wanted to let me know that he picked it up and he was headed on his way and he’d be there as quickly as possible. There were things that he needed to do so he gave me a window estimate for the delivery and I even received an update from him as well. He also called to double-check my address and ask very, very good questions. He asked if there was anything he should be concerned about the house, or if it was a business, and wanted to make sure that when he delivers the vehicle it was in an appropriate spot where I needed it to be. Also, because of the big rig, he was making sure there was no issue for him getting his truck in or out.

On the date of delivery, which was around 3 days after I began the process, he called me up to let me know about how long it would be that day. He also called when he was about five minutes away then he drove right up to my house. I met him outside and he stepped out, asked the person by name, shook my hand and then he introduced himself. He unloaded the truck and asked me to look it over, which I did and it was just how I left it, so I then made the payment. Every step of the way, the driver was very professional. He was a great guy and exceeded my expectations.

Sherpa earned every penny that I paid and I’d gladly do it again. I will also be telling all my friends to go this route. They treated me like they respected me. Everything was great; from the quality of the people who helped me, to taking delivery of the vehicle as well as the amount of time it took from the estimate to the delivery of the truck.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

You can trust Sherpa with your car, eyes closed. I was moving from Charlotte to Texas and I chose them because of their review on Yelp. Their reps were extremely attentive and easy to talk to. They were very courteous and professional. We had a little bit of a problem with my car in the beginning and Tim and another gentleman were very quick to react. They resolved the issue quickly and I was able to get my car out of Charlotte on time and into Texas with no messes after that. My car was picked up on Friday and delivered on Monday in great condition. It was the same as when I gave it to the driver. Everyone was also very communicative all throughout. I was contacted by the driver and the company themselves. The cost was fair and my experience with Sherpa was good throughout.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Jeanette, thank you so much for choosing to ship your car with Sherpa Auto Transport. We take great pride in guiding our customers through the shipping process and are committed to making the process as easy as possible. Thank you again!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I needed to get a truck down to Florida and I didn’t wanna drive it. I looked at about three transport companies and Sherpa seemed to be the most reliable. I called them and got a quote, and they continued to follow up. I had some concerns and they addressed them. It was all done by email and was very convenient for me. The quote they gave me was high but in the end, the price was what they told me it was gonna be. And the delivery went without a hitch.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I moved cross-country and needed my Nissan Altima shipped. I looked at four companies and Sherpa was recommended on Consumer Reports when I looked them up. They called me and kept me apprised to what was going on. The transport took two days. They picked up the car and it was here when I arrived. Plus, it was in perfect condition when it arrived. They did everything they said and they kept their promise. Moreover, the quote they gave was accurate. I also had the driver's direct number. He let me know he was gonna be an hour late because he wanted to stop and get dinner. He asked if that was okay and I said it was fine. My experience with their customer service was just seamless and perfect. I was very happy. Sherpa is the best.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

When I moved, I needed to transport my vehicle and so I looked into several transport companies. I decided to go with Sherpa due to the assurance that they gave me, the insurance, and background checks for the driver. Their customer service reps were very informative and they made sure they stayed in touch with me and kept me updated as far as booking the driver. The transport took three days and everything was fine when they came. The car that was in the truck was secured and it was in good shape when it arrived. Also, their cost was fair. I would recommend them.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Sherpa's customer service team is topnotch. The rep that I spoke with made me feel assured that my car was going to be safe and that they vet the driver whereas the other people I called didn’t make me feel comfortable. But it took six days for my 2015 Cruze to be transported 2,349 miles so it was a day late and the driver didn't communicate with me. The Sherpa rep called the driver back though and made me feel comfortable that everything was going to be okay. The location where I met the driver also changed but the vehicle was in great condition. The cost of the service was fair too. Sherpa did a very good job. They followed up and corrected the issues I had so I was happy with that.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Hi, Elizabeth. In addition to fair pricing based on real-time data, we want to make sure that you feel well-informed about the auto transport process. It’s wonderful to hear that you experienced this first-hand when we shipped your 2015 Cruze.

Drivers often have multiple pickups and deliveries along the same route. These complex logistics can make it difficult to predict precise delivery and pickup times. We do our best to provide realistic timelines and apologize for any inconvenience your delayed drop off may have caused.

We hope that we can work together again in the future!

Original review: July 30, 2018

We were relocating from Los Angeles, California to Raleigh, North Carolina. We checked with about 10 transport companies and Sherpa had the better ratings. We called them up and they went over the move. It was very smooth. They gave us the quoted price over the phone so we knew what to expect. And it ended up being quite a bit higher than what they quoted. It would’ve been nicer if they came out and actually saw the house themselves. But overall, their quality of service was fair and the whole thing was very good.

Original review: July 30, 2018

Sherpa did a great job. My first time shipping a car on my own so I was anxious as well as having a tight calendar. Taylor was on her game as well as the rest of the team. The driver was polite, on time, and took good care of the car. Exceeded my expectations. Thanks!

Original review: July 29, 2018

I initially gave the contract to another company but they were impossible to get in touch with and they didn't answer questions. Sherpa was recommended by Consumer Affairs and the rep that I dealt with was pretty good and he kept me informed. The price was a little high and I ended paying about $1,650 for everything. But the driver was excellent and the car arrived in fine condition.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Hi, Dan. We know how frustrating it can be when the auto transport broker you hired doesn’t answer your phone calls. This happened to our company’s founder when he shipped a car. His bad experience is why we got into this business - to disrupt the auto transport industry by always putting our customers first. Our promise is to communicate, constantly and clearly, with you, our customer.. It’s wonderful to hear that you experienced this first hand when you shipped your car. We hope we have the opportunity to help you transport a car again in the future!

Original review: July 28, 2018

I inherited a car and I was shipping it from Lafayette Indiana to Miami Beach. Sherpa was recommended online in terms of good reviews. Their quote was the highest of all the quotes that I got but I went with it because I felt better about it and our experience was great from the beginning. The reps helped me out and they were very patient and knowledgeable. The shipping took four days and it went very smoothly. Also, the initial quote was exactly what it was with the final pay off. I would highly recommend Sherpa.

Original review: July 27, 2018

The price that Sherpa quoted me was reasonable and it already included the insurance. I had a great experience with customer service and the delivery process was very quick. But it would be better to get the car delivered before 11 at night because you can't really see the car to inspect it. But I was happy to get it and I would recommend them.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I bought a classic 1950 Chevrolet Convertible from a gentleman in Pennsylvania. I couldn’t drive the car all the way across the country I was apprehensive about using a transport service for the first time. ConsumerAffairs had good reviews on Sherpa. I called the number that I found on the website and spoke to their rep. I had other quotes that were quite a little bit lower than Sherpa, and the rep explained to me that they are a broker and that they have to sell the load to a trucking company. So if I go way low, they will have trouble selling that load to a carrier and I’ll never get my car delivered. She knew what she was talking about. She also projected confidence and didn’t pull any punches. She then got the information out right away. It was on a weekend and by that Sunday, I had an email that the load had been sold to a transporter.

The transport called my wife 24 hours before and they also told her that they could deliver it a couple of days early. Then the driver was there when he said he was gonna be and he even pulled the car into my garage for my wife. He was very nice and totally professional. And the equipment they were driving looked really nice too. The transport took four days and it exceeded my expectations. They did a really good job. Also, the quote that was given to me was spot on. I went with an enclosed transport which was a little bit more expensive and the total cost is a lot of money for someone who works for a living all day long, but the car got to the house in perfect shape. I’ve saved their number and I’ll be using them again if another occasion arises.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I was moving and I looked around for transport companies. I did for about 10 minutes before I decided to go to Consumer Reports because it was insanity. And when I went to Consumer Reports, it was a slam dunk. Sherpa had a very high rating and their customer service was excellent. It proved out to be that both parties had to call and respond to each other so setting things up was definitely a joint effort. I also loved their quoting process. It was industry comparative and they were clear that it wasn’t going to climb. They also did everything they could to encourage a driver to take the deal and I felt comfortable that there wasn’t gonna be any negotiation because that wouldn’t have been comfortable for me.

There was some miscommunication about whether I was at the top of a list and maybe the employees didn't really chat with each other about certain customers such that they would all say the same thing. Communicating is a big deal and that will always be the case but it's also something that people get better at over time. Also, I didn't know if I was supposed to tip the driver. I had gone online to see if you're supposed to but it wasn’t clear. The website said not to because it's not required. But it was confusing. Sherpa told me they were including the gratuity but I didn’t know if the driver was getting a fair shake and if the $900 was his to keep. I wanted to know so that I can be fair to that person ‘cause what they're doing is hard work. The move was about 10+ hours and the driver was responsive. I'd use him again for sure.

Original review: July 25, 2018

My wife had a new job in San Antonio so we were moving from DC and it took about a week to transport our car with Sherpa. The other companies I had contacted needed a bit more of time but I was in a hurry. Sherpa was the only option that could get me the car and in the time that I wanted. Their quote was on the higher side though. Their competitors were giving a low quote, as much as $250 less. Nonetheless, I was able to reach out to Sherpa when I needed to and their representatives helped me out. They also gave me a heads up for the pickup. The driver couldn’t move his truck inside my apartment complex but I was able to meet him right outside. It was okay. The guys were friendly too. They were able to explain everything to me regarding the state of the car and they were good.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thanks for a great review! We are able to get our customers’ cars delivered in accordance with their preferred timelines because we use real-time data to determine our pricing. That means that the quote we provide you is based on the pricing of similar recent shipments in your area. By using this process to determine cost we not only ensure that your car will get moved, but that the quote we provide is the actual amount you will pay for the transport. There are no hidden fees, no gotcha costs. Just data-driven quotes that we know will work.

While we happily provide door to door service, occasionally relocating the pickup to a larger area near your home is necessary so that your vehicle can be loaded safely onto the transportation truck.

Thanks for trusting Sherpa Auto Transport to relocate your vehicle. We hope we have the chance to work together again in the future!

Original review: July 24, 2018

If you want to entrust your vehicle in good hands, let Sherpa take care of it for you. I shipped a Subaru Impreza from Fredericksburg, Virginia to Twentynine Palms, California and on the ninth day, it arrived just like it was when I gave it to them. Most transport companies are brokers, including Sherpa, where they farm out the work and the ratings that I found said Sherpa was the best. They also gave me one of the best quotes out of the several I had gotten. I dealt with one lady almost all the time and it was very good working with her. And although the driver ended up charging more, Sherpa didn’t charge me anymore so they evidently gave up some of their percentage to pay that.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thank you for allowing us to guide you through the auto transport process and for taking the time to leave a review. We value your feedback and consistently use our customers' guidance to improve our service. Should you need another shipment in the future, we would love to serve you again. And don't forget to ask for our Repeat Customer discount!

Original review: July 23, 2018

I was moving to a different state and I needed to ship a ’96 Toyota Altis 2000 miles. Sherpa’s quote was appropriate for the distance traveled and that was how much I was expecting to spend on shipping my car. Plus, they were able to get my vehicle picked up much quicker than another company. It was up to the carrier to get the car and I just had to meet him at a public place where he could pick up the vehicle. Sherpa contacted me when the car would actually get delivered and on the day itself, I called the driver and we were able to set up the time. It went smoothly and when the car arrived, it wasn’t as dirty as I thought it was going to be. It was in the same condition as when it was picked up. The customer service rep was awesome, very honest and thought about the pricing and expectations. And so, I was very satisfied. Overall, it was a great experience so, if I have an event where I would need my car shipped, I would go with Sherpa.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I was moving about 400 miles and it was a nine-hour drive. Since my car is old, I didn’t wanna drive it all the way. I looked at five companies and Sherpa was the cheapest and safest option. It was the best deal I found and I didn’t have any problems with the service. Everyone was helpful and everything went very smoothly. I noticed that the initial pick-up of the vehicle changed four times but the location was the same and it didn’t really give us any problems. Overall, everything was great.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I had a really hard time finding a place that would ship my Xterra. No one could find anybody that would pick it up. And with Sherpa, I liked the dispatcher. He was honest and he convinced me that he could find a truck in time. The quote they gave was pretty good considering the time frame and it was accurate at the final cost. Also, the vehicle looked good when I got it.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I was moving from Louisiana to Maryland and I didn't feel like driving my Jeep Wrangler. I looked up transport companies on the internet and I tried to find the one that had the best rating. And although Sherpa was the most expensive, I decided to go with them because of their rep that was more knowledgeable than anybody else. I wanted it there on the 13th and everybody else told me I had to have it picked up by the 6th but she said I could have it picked up on the 11th and it will get there on the 13th. And that was what I wanted but I didn't think it was possible. She just seemed like she knew what she was talking about and so, I believed her and she was right. Also, their initial quote was accurate.

The driver didn't speak very good English. He had parked down the street but it was my first time living here and I didn't know exactly where it was. It caused back and forth and it took a lot longer than it would have if he could have just spoken in English. But he wasn't very far and I just didn't know that. Other than that, the Jeep was fine when it arrived. It was dirty but that was to be expected.

Original review: July 19, 2018

My dad is getting too old to drive and he wanted to give us his car. Shipping it with Sherpa took about three days, which might have even been shorter than the estimated range. Plus when I had spoken to the guy on the phone, he spoke good English and was polite. He also seemed like he knew what he was doing. He had answers to the questions I asked and the quote seemed reasonable.

Original review: July 18, 2018

Sherpa answered my questions and were helpful when I called. And it all happened really fast. I had bought a 1992 Volvo Sedan that was in Connecticut and the driver came and picked up the car without even telling the seller he was coming. Fortunately, I had told him. Then the driver said he was gonna drive all night. He delivered the car to me in Virginia the next day on the 4th of July, which is a holiday. He was a little flaky in that they seemed to have a bill of lading but I trusted him and all seemed to work out fine. I paid 700 bucks which was exactly the same as the quote. Sherpa wasn't terribly reasonable, price-wise, but I was suspicious of the people who were charging so much less. The first time I looked into transporting a car, I had quotes as low as $300 but those were all Florida people and I wasn't willing to trust them.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thank you for your understanding when your car was delivered on the July 4th holiday. We appreciate how this was not optimal, but are grateful for your flexibility and regret any inconvenience the timing may have caused you. Drivers often have multiple pickups and deliveries along their routes. These complex logistics make it difficult to predict precise delivery and pickup times.

It’s great you recognized that extremely low quotes aren’t always the most trustworthy. At Sherpa Auto Transport, we use real-time data to determine our pricing. Our goal isn’t to “sell” (or even worse “upsell” you), it’s to ship your car to your desired location using a high-quality driver at a price we know we will get the job done. We do this by providing our customers with a realistic quote from the get-go to match you with a trusted driver that can perform the transport for the price we quoted.

Thanks for trusting us to guide you through the process. We hope we can work together again next time you need to relocate a vehicle!

Original review: July 17, 2018

I got from the Better Business Bureau what I needed to do and Sherpa Auto Transport was the most straightforward among companies I contacted. The others felt shady. I was complacent with their quote and it was within the market. Their representative was very proactive too. The 1600 miles transport from Austin to Montauk, New York took 5 days. I'm 100% happy and I'm actually shipping another car with them today.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I am so happy that I followed my intuition and went with Sherpa. We faced some difficulties with finding a driver that could complete the job - Sherpa advocated for me, and paid the driver extra money (out of their pocket) to ensure that they could get me the transportation I needed in my required timeline. The staff is courteous and kind, and super reliable. Thanks so much for this experience!

Original review: July 16, 2018

I needed the vehicle that I had purchased out of state in Florida transported closer to my home state of Georgia. I went to multiple companies to get quotes for their transport service. I liked Sherpa Auto Transport's price, customer service, and the writing that I found online, so I went with them. When I submitted a quote request to Sherpa online, a rep called me in less than 24 hours to obtain additional information and to explain their process for selecting the transporter, the cost, and the options available to me relative to the delivery point.

I received a confirmation that they had found the driver that met their criteria and they informed me on when my vehicle would be picked up and the estimated time of delivery. My vehicle was delivered the day after it was picked up. In my dealings with Sherpa and the transport company, both were acceptable. If people are interested in reliable transport and an accurate approach that stands by what they deliver, I would recommend Sherpa.

Sherpa Auto Transport expert review by Lauren Fix

Sherpa Auto Transport is a national automobile transportation company. Sherpa works with a network of nationwide auto moving professionals to offer auto transportation tailored to its clients’ specific needs.

• Service offerings: Sherpa offers a full range of services catered to your auto transport needs. They specialize in accommodating all types of cars, from classic cars to junkers, both operable and inoperable. Whether you’re looking for a local shipment or a long-distance transport, Sherpa will deliver exactly what you need.

• Carrier vetting: Ensuring your vehicle is in the right hands is one of the most important aspects of your transport. Sherpa strictly vets each carrier for quality by leveraging a multitude of review sources and verifying that the carrier has the appropriate federal licenses and insurance coverage.

• Customer-centric: Sherpa has a team of specialists trained to facilitate your auto shipment from pickup to delivery. They keep close tabs on your shipment to ensure that you are informed at every step of the process.

• Free quotes: Sherpa works hard to ensure you receive the most favorable rate for your specific transport. Call Sherpa Auto Transport for a free quote.

• Best for: people who need long-distance or local vehicle transportation, including business fleet owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Sherpa Auto Transport questions and answers

Are you a broker or a carrier?
We are an auto transport broker, which means we work with transport companies to ensure your vehicle or fleet is shipped safely and efficiently to its destination.
Do you focus on local or long-distance auto transport?
We customize the type of transport to whatever our clients need. Whether you need your vehicle shipped across the country or down the street, we’ll take care of the details.
Do you transport classic or antique vehicles?
Definitely! We work with enclosed transport trucks that can safely move your luxury or rare vehicle.
What problem is your company trying to solve?
Auto transport is a complex industry, and it can be hard for people to find a reliable company. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with a hassle-free process at an affordable rate, while guiding them every step of the way.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
We started Sherpa Auto Transport after our own negative experiences as auto transport customers. We know first-hand how important it is to feel comfortable with your auto transporter, knowing your vehicles are in good hands. We work hard to treat our customers the same way we want to be treated, and that’s what really sets us apart. It’s that simple.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Whether it’s moving a family car cross-country or making sure your classic car arrives at the show unscathed, Sherpa will get the job done in a timely and affordable manner. We also keep you informed every step of the way, so you can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands.
How do you think the industry will change in the next 2-5 years?
We are excited to see how technology will evolve to play a more pivotal part in how customers, brokers and carriers work together to do business.
How does your company measure success?
We measure success one satisfied customer at a time. To us, this means no matter how big our company gets or what the numbers look like, if our customers aren’t satisfied at the end of the day, we haven’t succeeded. We will go the extra mile to make sure we exceed your expectations.

Sherpa Auto Transport Company Information

2017
3315 Springbank Ln Ste 204
Charlotte
NC
sherpaautotransport.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business