Call toll free
4.85/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Sherpa Auto Transport is an auto transportation provider offering door-to-door shipping, top-notch customer service focused on professional, frequent communication and accurate pricing based on real-time data. When you choose Sherpa you’ll never experience bait-and-switch pricing. With their exclusive Price Lock Promise they’ll tell you how much it will cost to ship your vehicle and stick to it. In an industry rife with false promises and poor communication, Sherpa’s dedication to giving you a smooth and stress-free transport experience extends from the first phone call to after delivery. Contact Sherpa Auto Transport now to get a free and fair full-service auto transport quote backed by their Price Lock Promise.

529 Sherpa Auto Transport Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 13, 2019

I was moving from Mississippi to Virginia and I didn't wanna drive while I was moving. I had googled several transport companies, and Sherpa had a cheaper rate. I dealt with a very helpful rep. She emailed me to make sure that I was going to keep the schedule. There would be a fee if I didn't keep it. She told me the day that they would pick my car up. And the person who did that called before he left to pick it up. I gave him the information because my brother was gonna be the one to make sure they got my car. Everything was what I expected. The guy was really nice. He called me before he came. And my car was much the way it was when I left. I was satisfied with Sherpa and I would recommend them.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I liked Sherpa's customer service. Their rep was really helpful and she gave us information. Their pricing was reasonable as well. I had them ship my vehicle about 2000 miles when I was moving 'cause I got a different job. Their guy delivered my vehicle on time after about four days and everything was fine. In the end, I paid the same amount I was quoted.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I was moving from Florida to Las Vegas and thought I had a vehicle transport company. However, when I tried calling them a second time, I didn't get an answer. I was concerned, so I searched for top transport companies and Sherpa came up. The rep whom I spoke with there was absolutely wonderful. She explained how the companies worked and that they don't own their own trucks. She said that if I got a really low-balled price, then I may not be able to find a driver. I would be sitting waiting for my car to be picked up but then nobody would show up. I told her that that would be like the company I couldn't reach. On top of that, I had people calling me saying they had a truck in my area. I told them what date I wanted to go and they were calling arbitrarily. It was ridiculous.

The quote Sherpa provided me was great. The driver was wonderful too. They picked up my vehicle a day earlier and that was okay. When it came, it was fast. My daughter-in-law got the car and sent me a picture. Though the car was very dirty, I took it to a carwash and mailed them the receipt and the bill of lading so I could get reimbursed. Working with Sherpa was absolutely wonderful. I could not have been more pleased.

Original review: April 10, 2019

My daughter was doing an internship in Florida and I was supposed to drive the car down, but then I had to have some unexpected surgery. I looked at three companies to transport the car and Sherpa seem like they were very reliable. The people were friendly. The price wasn’t the cheapest. But the price was fair and accurate with the final cost. The driver was also very professional. The initial person did not know that there was a satisfaction guarantee. I was trying to find out what would happen if there was a delay and it didn’t arrive when it was supposed to, and that initial person wasn’t able to answer that question, but the manager was able to. Sherpa was expensive but you get what you pay for.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I needed to transport a 2012 Camaro from Georgia to California. Sherpa had good reviews and the quote they provided was accurate. Customer service was great and the driver was awesome. Everything was good and it all worked out. I’m very pleased with their services, and I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sherpa Auto Transport?

Original review: April 8, 2019

I needed a transport service to get a car from where I was moving. Sherpa seemed like a good company, plus they were based in North Carolina which was where I was moving from. The driver was wonderful and he was the best part of the whole thing. He got the car there pretty quick and dropped it right to me.

Original review: April 7, 2019

I'm relocating to the West Coast and I had to ship a '17 Mercedes. I had booked with someone else, but their performance was awful. I had to cancel midway with them because they were not responding to my calls. Sherpa was the last minute maneuver. It was a little expensive, but they were pretty prompt at answering. I would have preferred the process to be two days earlier because they put surcharge on the quote because they want to put me on the fast track. But eventually, it became a slow track, but still I kind of paid the same amount. It was all right. Communication I feel, was the major problem, in general, with this kind of stuff, but they were pretty good.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I purchased a car from my in-laws in Nevada and needed it shipped to Kansas. I hadn't used the transport company a long time so I went online and searched top transport companies. There were four different lists out there and I reviewed them and then read consumer reviews and feedback on them. Sherpa stood out as having the positive feedback, even though it hadn't been in business as long as some of the others.

Their customer service rep was very informative, explained the process in detail as far as what to expect and things I should do to protect myself in case the damage to the vehicle and whatnot, and communicated throughout the process while they were trying to find a driver. There's a little bit of a special door-to-door in the mountains during snowstorms. They were very patient through the process finding a driver to meet my timeline. Also they never changed the quote. The only thing that changed was their portion or fee, in the sense that they made massive on the deal as time went on. It was either the driver got more in the end, but they honored their price.

My in-laws were concerned about the type of trailer being used because it wasn't a big semi-truck car transport. It was just a three-car transport pick-up truck and not something they were used to dealing with. But the driver was cordial to them. It was perfect. The driver called me a day in advance of the delivery and gave me a window and updates of the day he would meet me. He parked the car in my driveway for me.

Original review: April 5, 2019

First off, this is the first time we've ever had a vehicle transported and were completely unsure of what to expect. We needed a vehicle transported from Georgia to New Mexico. After spending hours researching several companies and reading many, many reviews, we chose Sherpa Auto Transport and requested a quote. Three days after receiving our quote we were ready to finalize the agreement, but unfortunately for us, the price had increased by $300. We were told the Annual migration of Snowbirds from the southeast to the northeast had begun in earnest and that getting a driver to go from southeast to southwest was going to be difficult unless we sweetened the pot (by increasing our bid by $300).

I was less than pleased with this information and immediately called our second choice to see if they were of the same opinion. They didn't state it as succinctly but did agree in general. As I was hanging up from speaking with the second company, I received a call from Sherpa who implored me to carefully check the details of any other company we might choose to deal with to make sure they didn't promise us a lower price and then surprise us with the higher price when it was time to actually finalize an agreement. Felicia at Sherpa was very convincing and her concern seemed heartfelt. She convinced me that it was unfortunate timing, but a reality we were nevertheless being forced to deal with.

I don't know if the other company would have been able to save us a few hundred dollars, but I can't find any fault with the service I received from Sherpa or Ro-Way Express (The carrier assigned to our transport). Communication was excellent. I received timely emails advising me of the status of our shipment (Waiting to be assigned a carrier, assigned a carrier, on its way, due to arrive). They put me in direct contact with Ro-Way so we could address any concerns and/or specific requests.

We couldn't have been happier with the service we received from Sherpa or Ro-Way Express. Excellent communication with both companies. Gabriela was my primary contact for Ro-Way and was excellent at keeping me apprised of the status of our vehicle. Emil (transporter) was a joy to deal with and took very good care of our vehicle, which arrived in pristine condition, sooner than expected. I couldn't give them any higher praise. Thank you Sherpa and Ro-Way for taking an unknown, stressful endeavor and exceeding our expectations. I would absolutely use either of these businesses again.

Original review: April 5, 2019

We bought a vehicle and we were going to ship it from Florida to New York. We looked at 7 different transport companies and I had a better feel from dealing with Sherpa than I did with the others. Their quote was higher than some of the others I received, but I didn't mind paying it. Sherpa's rep walked me through what they were going to do in detail. He informed me how payment processing would work. They were very professional and answered all my questions regarding insurance protection and payment at the other end. I dropped the car off for them locally and in two days, they were at the pickup point with my son at the other end. I felt like I was in good hands with this move.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I emailed Sherpa and their reps were able to respond to me. I had them transport my vehicle about 900 miles. That time, we weren’t able to get the van into my house driveway ‘cause of the snow in Minnesota, so we told them where we’re gonna drop the car and they put the keys into the front. The place was a huge parking lot. They put the plate number and they took pictures when they were putting it on and sent those pictures to us. On the other end, they called my daughter a couple of hours ahead of time and told her where they were gonna be. They were there and it worked very smoothly. However, their carrier was non-enclosed so the van picked up some dirt. Still, it was fine upon arrival. If I know people who are gonna use a car transport service, I would refer them to Sherpa.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I was moving for about 1,600 miles at least for a job, and I needed to transport my Ford Explorer. I looked at three companies and Sherpa had the best online reviews. The customer service representatives at Sherpa were excellent. They were very friendly, professional, patient and thorough. The quote given was very accurate, and it only took them about four days from when they picked the vehicle up to when they dropped it off to the location. It was pretty fast. The driver and I were texting back and forth, and they were updating me. The vehicle was in the same condition as when it left. I would definitely work with them again.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I'm in a different state and I was transporting a Honda Civic to a family member. I looked at a few companies and chose Sherpa based off other customer experiences and reviews. It was my first time, so they were able to make it easy to understand and to have more information when I was going into it. They also gave me details about how the process worked. They gave me some estimates and said it could change if there was some rough weather at the time, but it all went exactly as planned. Their quote was pretty fair from other quotes I had gotten and other people I talked to. It seemed within the same range, and I got what I needed and what I asked for.

The only improvement would be in the department between them and the drivers that they hire. It’s like dealing with two different companies when the driver arrived, and I had to contact them individually. It would be great if I could just deal with only Sherpa and have them deal with the rest. Other than that, the vehicle got where it needed to be fairly quickly, and there were absolutely no issues.

Original review: March 29, 2019

We had our cars transported with Sherpa from the west coast to the east coast. Their quote was more than what we expected but once I researched about it, their quote was nicely in the middle of the price range. They told us that the transport was gonna take seven to 10 days, but it only took three days and it was delivered to our daughter who lives in Davidson. We were moving to North Carolina after we drove in the Davidson area and I liked their dealer in Charlotte. It was a local company. Also, I liked their $200 gift cards and free carwash. We only had four weeks and the whole move was pretty stressful, but everything fell into place and it all worked out.

Original review: March 27, 2019

The customer service at Sherpa was fantastic. The whole team was wonderful. I will be using Sherpa again without a doubt.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

It was our pleasure to assist you, David! We enjoyed guiding you through the process with clear and frequent communication, accurate pricing and a thoroughly vetted carrier. Thanks for the great review!

Original review: March 26, 2019

Everything worked as advertised. Driver very courteous and helpful on both ends. All the phone exchanges with Sherpa folks were very courteous as well, all questions answered and handled. No issues at all. I'd use Sherpa again should the occasion arise.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Sherpa, Darrel! Responsiveness and honesty are the core principles that guide our business and it’s great to hear that you found us communicative and reliable. We're glad that you had a great experience and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: March 26, 2019

I researched a lot and discovered what a racket auto transport can be. Sherpa was consistently highly rated across review sites. Their bid was higher but not unreasonable and if you read enough about this industry, you soon discover that low ball bids are low for a reason and usually cost you more in the long run.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Dawn, we know that this industry doesn't have the best reputation. We are passionate about providing a better auto moving experience, and this begins with transparent pricing. That’s why we’re proud to offer our Price Lock Promise. With our Price Lock Promise, you’ll never experience bait-and-switch pricing. We tell you the amount it will cost to ship your car and stick to it. That’s it. Thanks for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport!

Original review: March 26, 2019

I had a loss in my family and the vehicle needed to come back from Florida to Denver as I needed to use that vehicle for my daughter that started driving. Sherpa's rates were pretty good, and so were the reviews. The customer service was precise, and they gave me all the expectations to what was going to be happening. They gave me a time frame in which the vehicle was going to be picked up. They said the driver was going to call me, which he did, and we met in the open area in Sarasota, Florida. It took four to six days, but it was within the timing I was told.

Original review: March 25, 2019

It was a pleasure to do business with SHERPA, my car was picked up in NJ within the promised time and arrived at the SC destination on time and in the same condition without any damage or scratches. The Driver David ** was very nice and polite. Customer service was flawless, Felicia was wonderful and so nice to deal with and so was everyone else. The price for the transport was fair and there were no hidden costs, I paid exactly what was quoted. This company strives for excellence from the moment of the initial contact thru the whole process until your car is safely delivered.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thanks for the great review, Christina! It was our pleasure to assist you in relocating your vehicle. We take all potential carriers through a thorough vetting process and it's great to know that this strict system was once again successful in securing a customer a great carrier. In addition to working with only the best available carriers, we're also proud to offer our Price Lock Promise. This Promise does exactly what you describe in your review - ensure that when you work with Sherpa you will never encounter any hidden fees or gotcha costs. To put it simply, the price you pay when your car is delivered is the exact same amount as what we quoted you. We promise.

Thanks for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport. We look forward to serving you again!

Original review: March 25, 2019

The reps at Sherpa were very good and their quote was comparable to what's out there. The delivery of the Forester was within a few days, which wasn’t any different than what they told me it was gonna be. I would recommend them.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I can’t say enough good things about Crimson and her co-workers at Sherpa. We were relocating for a new job and needed to transport our car cross-country. The quote I received was exactly what I paid – this eliminated a lot of anxiety I was getting from reading horror stories online from people who had their quoted price changed by the broker after the carrier was contracted. Sherpa did a fantastic job communicating with us throughout the entire process. We knew exactly what to expect and they were always available to answer our questions. We also had the contact information for the carrier if we wished to speak directly to the dispatcher or the driver. We actually used Sherpa twice in the same month – the job was rescinded at the last minute and we had to send the car back home. Sherpa quickly and efficiently set us up with a carrier for the return trip. I highly recommend this company!

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Lisa, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed working with our representatives to ship your vehicle twice. They are committed not just to keeping you updated on your vehicles during transport but also making sure you understand how the auto transport industry works so that you can feel confident in choosing to work with Sherpa. By offering transparent pricing, backed by our Price Lock Promise, we ensure that you never pay more than you were initially quoted. If more money is required to get your vehicle delivered on time - the Price Lock Promise makes sure that we'll take care of the extra cost.

Thanks for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport. We hope we can serve you again in the future!

Original review: March 20, 2019

These folks will be my go to for auto-transport henceforth. Professional, always responsive, and did exactly what the were contracted to do. My car showed up in an enclosed transport, even though I contracted for an open carrier. Above and beyond the call of duty! Thanks.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Dan, we're so glad to hear that we've earned your trust to ship your vehicles in the future! We work hard to make every transport smooth and stress-free by communicating frequently throughout the shipping process, offering fair pricing backed by our Price Lock Promise and only working with the best carriers available. Thanks for choosing Sherpa now and again in the future!

Original review: March 20, 2019

We needed to transport a car from Minnesota to Florida and read many great reviews on Sherpa. The driver was very kind, respectful and took extreme care with handling the vehicle. Kelsea at Sherpa was extremely helpful with planning and scheduling the pickup. I would definitely recommend Sherpa and would use them again in the future.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport, Susan! We're glad that you enjoyed working with our representative and that our thorough vetting process ensured the carrier you worked with was also great. We will be sure to add this to his file as we consider him for future transports. Thanks again for picking Sherpa. Should you need to ship a vehicle again in the future - we look forward to serving you!

Original review: March 20, 2019

I never considered shipping a vehicle, but when the need arose - I'm glad I selected Sherpa. The customer service and frequency of communication was impressive. From pre-pickup to post delivery, Sherpa representatives stayed in contact. I even received a few calls from the delivery driver to update me on the expected delivery date. I would definitely do it again!

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Elliott, thanks for choosing Sherpa! It's wonderful to hear that you found your experience to be impressive as we strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. When you work with Sherpa you're working with a company that promises to treat your vehicle as if it were our own. That's why we're committed to providing you with frequent updates throughout the transport process and taking potential carriers through a strict vetting process to ensure they meet our exacting standards.

Thanks again for picking Sherpa. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Original review: March 17, 2019

I shipped my car from Las Vegas to California. I spoke to many brokers and shipping companies. When I spoke to Sherpa they were professional, courteous, and responsive. Their price was fair and my car was delivered without damage in a timely manner. Most important, they were honest and kept me informed throughout the process. I don't ship vehicles regularly but if I need to again, I'll definitely use Sherpa.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thanks for the great review, Tony! It means a lot that you chose us to work with us after thoroughly researching the many options available in the marketplace. Our goal is for every customer to have a smooth and stress-free experience. We ensure this happens by doing what you described in your review - communicating frequently and courteously, offering transparent pricing backed by our Price Lock Promise and working with only the best available carriers. Thanks again for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: March 17, 2019

I purchased a 2017 Sublime Green Ram 1500, sight unseen except for internet pictures, from a dealer in Louisiana. I needed to have it transported to Florida. After speaking with a few transport companies that sounded a little sketchy, I came across Sherpa's ad. I called and spoke with Sean who allayed my fears of interstate auto transport. He found me a great transporter who was courteous and competent. I was contacted several times by Gregory, the transporter, while en route. The truck arrived safe and sound almost to my doorstep! And as a bonus, I received the $100 gift card I was promised within 2 weeks! Great company! I would definitely use Sherpa again. Sherpa takes the guesswork out of interstate auto transport. Thanks Sean!

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Michelle, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It was our pleasure to assist you in relocating your truck. We know that this industry doesn't always have the best reputation. That's why Sherpa was founded - to disrupt the status quo by providing excellent customer service, fair pricing backed by our Price Lock Promise and partnering with only the best available carriers available. Thanks for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: March 14, 2019

Myself and my family (ies) have been trying to find a auto shipping company but no avails. I was so devastated because I wanted the car to get there before us. So I went online looked for companies that will ship car. Some said they will get there 4-6 days. But when my sister called Sherpa Auto Transport, they booked her immediately. The next week, she got a call from them saying that we have a driver that will transport our cars. Before the driver arrived, he called us.

We met John (Jonathan) who was our driver, he was very cool and jovial. We didn’t get our BOL on time but he kept asking us, he was really patient. He kept asking us if we received it. Then we told him that we received it, he said "nice doing business with you". He picked up our cars on Tuesday morning, our cars arrived at the destination on Thursday. Wow! That was just 2 days delivery. The cars arrived safe and sound with no damages. Thank you so much Sherpa Auto Transport!!! I will surely recommend Sherpa Auto Transport to families and friends.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Busayo, we love hearing that you and your family enjoyed working with us to ship your vehicle. Thanks for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed helping you ship your vehicle and are glad that you got to experience what sets Sherpa apart from the rest - our transparent pricing backed by our Price Lock Promise, clear communication and thorough carrier vetting process.

Thanks again for working with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: March 14, 2019

The truck driver called & gave me info on time me would be there to load our car plus he called again when hear the pick up spot. He told me what would happen, took the photos of the car, did the signing & loaded the car. He answered all my questions. I knew he would transport the car just like it was his own & he did. Very happy with his service & the persons on the phone that set up my account with this great caring transport driver. We would use again if needed.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Hi, Gus. Thanks for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport. We pride ourselves on working hard for our customers by taking any potential carrier through a thorough vetting process to ensure they meet our stringent standards. It's great to hear that our process was successful and you had a great experience working with this carrier. We will be sure to add this to his file as we consider him for future transports. Thanks again for allowing us to assist you with shipping your vehicle!

Original review: March 14, 2019

My mother was moving in with us and she wasn’t able to drive. The Sherpa rep was friendly and answered all my questions. I requested the enclosed transport and the computer system wasn’t able to tack on that extra amount. But when I called and I got the email, I reviewed it and I noticed that it automatically switched it to open. When I verified that I wanted it enclosed, the rep fixed it on his end and told me about the increase in price, which I knew was gonna be more. The vehicle was in the same condition as it was when it was put on.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thanks for leaving us a review, Lisa! Thanks for paying close attention to your quote and alerting us that it didn't match your initial request. Consistent, clear communication and honesty are the foundation of our philosophy so we were eager to update your transport preferences to reflect your needs. We're glad that you had a good experience and look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Original review: March 13, 2019

When I was gifting a Hyundai van to my grandson 1,000 miles from here to North Carolina, Sherpa Auto Transport was the most professional. They kept in touch with me the best and they answered my concerns. It was a first time experience for me. They were thorough and they said the things I wanted to hear. I was assured of I would be constantly kept in contact, and I was. They followed up with me and they were professional all the way around. I could pay a little bit more, but I felt better about them taking the car than I did with another company.

Right before the car got shipped, it needed a jump-in and they said they could jump it and assist me, which took a big burden off of me. The crew got there a day ahead of schedule. The delivery was very smooth and the vehicle was inspected here, and then inspected there. I knew what we were doing. The quote was accurate. The cost was a little bit more, but it gave me peace of mind. I would recommend Sherpa again.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Joann, thanks for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport! Shipping a car for the first time can feel daunting. We do our best to alleviate any concerns a customer might have by being courteous, honest and communicative throughout the entire auto transport process. It was our pleasure to assist you and it's great to hear that we were able to make your first experience shipping a vehicle was a positive one!

Sherpa Auto Transport expert review by Lauren Fix

Sherpa Auto Transport is a national automobile transportation company. Sherpa offers transparent pricing backed by their Price Lock Promise. What they quote you is what you’ll pay. Working with a preferred network of nationwide auto moving professionals they deliver a customer-oriented transport experience service tailored to its clients’ specific needs.

• Service offerings: Sherpa offers a full range of services catered to your auto transport needs. They specialize in accommodating all types of cars, from classic cars to family sedans to junkers, both operable and inoperable. Whether you’re looking for a local shipment or a long-distance transport, Sherpa will deliver exactly what you need.

• Carrier vetting: Ensuring your vehicle is in the right hands is one of the most important aspects of your transport. Sherpa takes each carrier through a strict vetting process leveraging a multitude of sources and verifying that the carrier has the appropriate federal licenses and insurance coverage.

• Customer-centric: Sherpa has a team of specialists trained to facilitate your auto shipment from pickup to delivery. They keep close tabs on your shipment and promise to keep you informed with frequent updates throughout the process.

• Free quotes: Sherpa works hard to ensure you receive the most favorable rate for your specific transport. Backed by their Price Lock Promise, you can expect to receive the quote you receive to match what you pay when your vehicle is successfully delivered. Call Sherpa Auto Transport for a free quote.

• Best for: People who need long-distance or local vehicle transportation and want their move handled by a professional, customer-centric company who will treat your vehicle like it’s their own.

• Best for: people who need long-distance or local vehicle transportation, including business fleet owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Sherpa Auto Transport questions and answers

Are you a broker or a carrier?
We are an auto transport broker, which means we work with a preferred network of transport companies to ensure your vehicle or fleet is shipped safely and efficiently to its destination.
Do you focus on local or long-distance auto transport?
We customize the type of transport to whatever our clients need. Whether you need your vehicle shipped across the country or down the street, we’ll take care of the details.
Do you transport classic or antique vehicles?
Definitely! We work with enclosed transport trucks that can safely move your luxury or rare vehicle.
What problem is your company trying to solve?
Auto transport is a complex industry, and it can be hard for people to find a reliable company. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with a hassle-free process at an affordable rate with no bait-and-switch pricing backed by our Price Lock Promise, while guiding them with clear communication every step of the way.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Our Price Lock Promise is unheard of in this industry. Too often we hear from customers that they have been told by other companies their vehicle can be shipped at an unrealistically low price - only to discover their vehicle was never picked up or they were asked again and again to increase their price. At Sherpa, we do things differently. With our Price Lock Promise we’ll provide you with one quote and stick to it. The amount that quote you is the amount you’ll pay. It’s that simple.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Whether it’s moving a family car cross-country or making sure your classic car arrives at the show unscathed, Sherpa will get the job done in a timely and affordable manner. Communication is our priority. We always want our customers to feel informed every step of the way. By updating you frequently throughout the process you can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands. We’re also committed to finding solutions to potential challenges our customers may face. Examples of this include our Price Lock Promise and our Clean Car Guarantee which enables customers to get their car washed after delivery with us footing the bill.
How do you think the industry will change in the next 2-5 years?
We are excited to see how technology will evolve to play a more pivotal part in how customers, brokers and carriers work together to do business.
How does your company measure success?
We measure success one satisfied customer at a time. To us, this means no matter how big our company gets or what the numbers look like, if our customers aren’t satisfied at the end of the day, we haven’t succeeded. We will go the extra mile to make sure we exceed your expectations.

Sherpa Auto Transport Company Information