4.81/5
Based on 16 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Sherpa Auto Transport is an auto transportation provider that offers a wide range of technology-based solutions. They focus on providing trustworthy end-to-end service, professional courtesy, low prices and top-notch support. Sherpa is passionate about giving you a smooth and stress-free experience. Contact Sherpa Auto Transport now to get a free and fair full-service auto transport quote.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 17, 2018

16 Sherpa Auto Transport Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 17, 2018

My dad lives in New Jersey and he just gave me a Porsche, and we live in Colorado. We had Sherpa transport our car for 1,788 miles. I called in and I spoke to their rep and he explained that they are actually not the transport company, that they put bids out for others, and that he would put a bid out. He was very easy to deal with, so I understood the process and what exactly was going to happen. He kept in touch with me the whole time and we became like pseudo-friends just talking. And then there were times where I would call and then I had to run out. No one picked up call where it went to their system. But even if I didn't leave a message, he would call and say, "Hey, I saw you on caller ID. I saw you called. What can I help you with?"

One thing I did not realize was it's hard for commercial trucks to get to where my father's address is located. So the people didn't take the bid immediately because they saw the location. It's kind of a winding road. But when I called Sherpa back for an update, they were able to contract somebody within that day. So they definitely went above. Also, in the week that they were forecasting to pick-up, there was a major nor'easter on the East Coast. So that made things a little difficult. But the rep was able to secure a transport during a nor'easter.

I was really happy with the quote. I expected it to be much more. Because of the nor'easter, originally, there was a fee that I would pay to Sherpa and then to the people who dropped the car off. But when the rep wasn't able to secure a bid, they waived their fee and so it turned out to be the same amount that was quoted, but I just paid them directly. The final cost of the service was great and was lower than I expected. The transport took four days. And I wasn't in a rush at all, but it was a good time frame. The people that dropped the car off, a male and a female, were great. They were friendly and talkative, and I was really happy with the whole transaction. We moved from New Jersey, so it was nice to see some East Coast people. We talked about the weather and where they were going next.

I've already recommended Sherpa to my brother-in-law. He was looking at buying a new car. Our lease is up in August, and I'm not working since we moved out to Colorado so I have not been driving my car at all and I don't want to return a lease because there are so few miles on it. I wanted to sell it myself. When my brother-in-law said he maybe would buy it and he was going to fly out here and drive back, I said, "No. That honestly makes no sense because we just had my dad's car shipped out for $700. We can just ship the car to you and then go through Sherpa." The only thing is if I ever had to transport something, I would have them choose the pick-up at a better location. If there's a location that is not necessarily a great location for pick-up, I hope their people would be willing to drop off at a rest stop, at a turnpike, or a Garden State Parkway.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 8, 2018

I was relocating to another state and I was under a constrained timeline so I had to make any commitment pretty quickly. I just Google-searched and Sherpa Auto Transport had decent reviews online. They quoted a fair price too. Those were good enough for me and they didn't fall short of my expectations either. I would recommend them.

I was shipping my Honda Odyssey close to 2,000 miles, all the way from New Mexico to Florida. And Tim went over the details of whether it was gonna be a close or open transport. At that time, I didn't have a final destination because I needed to find a house out here first. So Tim just gave me an estimate based on the approximation where I would be relocating to. Then as it got closer to the time for pick-up, he followed up and let me know who would actually be delivering my vehicle. Then he also requested an update on the destination. The driver dropped my vehicle off right in front of my house at around 8:00 PM. It was the last stop on his route, coming back up 'cause he went all the way down to Miami and came back up. But it was good. He walked me around the vehicle to double-check and make sure that I didn't see any damages. It arrived intact and as it left, and the final cost ended up being about the same as the quote.

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for taking the time to submit this excellent review and recommending us to others! It is always a good idea to inspect your vehicle at pickup and dropoff, but it is great to hear that the driver took the initiative to conduct this quick assessment to ensure your satisfaction. We thoroughly vet our carriers for quality and this feedback is extremely important to make sure our process is working. We’re glad everything went well and we look forward to working with you or your friends/family in the future!

Original review: April 3, 2018

I've used another transport service a couple of years ago and then, I saw Sherpa had the best website out of all of them and I liked it. I would put my information on a site and then, all of sudden, I'd get 70 calls from different contractors. With Sherpa, I really liked that there is just one middleman that took care of all of that. Tim was awesome, the sweetest and the most helpful. He was kind, answered all my questions and took his time explaining everything. Also, I looked at all the reviews, and they were good.

The quote was awesome and you don't have to bargain since they had a flat rate. You don't have to talk to people back and forth like in the company that I used in the past. When a person arrives, it was very cut and dry. For a company like Sherpa, I would almost expect it to be more expensive but I was happy to find that it was just around the amount that I paid before, but it wasn't the extra haggle and the extra trouble. So, I was really satisfied with the whole thing.

The people were professional and very communicative. A day before, they let me know exactly where the driver was and around what time he would come in. And if that was going to change, they said that they would notify me right away. The guy who delivered my car was sweet and he was a really nice guy. I had my car delivered before when I lived in the hills. And since I didn't have a car, I had to Uber down to where the driver was because he couldn't drive up in the hills. But with this delivery, it was just my car on his truck as opposed to the bay truck.

It took a week for the transport and the timeframe was perfect because that was how I planned out my trip to get there at a certain time. I was able to borrow a car until it arrived and it got there exactly around the time that the company said that it would. My car was dirtier than I imagined when it arrived but it's fine. There was no harm done and it was great. I'm glad that I chose Sherpa when I moved cross-country to get my car from Maryland to California and I'll use them again. It’s the best company that I've ever, ever used and their quality is really wonderful. The price is also perfect so I would recommend them.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to review your experience and we are so glad it was such a positive one. Tim enjoyed working with you and we’ll be sure to pass your kind words along to him. We’re glad that you found our website easy to navigate - we designed it with the customer’s experience in mind.

Sherpa Auto Transport was founded to improve the auto transport experience by providing excellent customer service, honest pricing, clear communication and our willingness to go above and beyond. Although it’s reasonable to expect your car to get a little dusty as it travels across the country, we want to make sure you are as happy with the state of your car at arrival as you were when it was picked up in Maryland. That’s why we’ve decided to implement a new program—the Clean Car Guarantee—which allows you to get your car washed on us. We’ll extend this benefit to you retroactively and will reach out to out to you shortly to provide the details.

Thank you for trusting us to move your car. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: March 30, 2018

We used Sherpa Auto Transport to move the classic car that I purchased and I had a very good very experience with them. I looked at different transport companies then but Sherpa was more responsive, which was the main reason why I went with them. The other companies either didn't get back or took too long to get back to us. Since it was my first time to transport a vehicle, I had a lot of questions and their customer service team got back to me right away. Also, the cost of the service was a bit higher than I thought but I don't have any to compare it to. And, I didn't know they contracted out a third-party for delivery but the delivery team was very friendly so it was fine. So far, everything went smoothly. They did good and I would recommend them.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thanks for the review, Daniel. We’re thrilled you had a positive experience! Responsiveness and honesty are the core principles that guide our business and it’s great to hear that you found us communicative and reliable. Transporting classic cars is always a special treat and we’re thankful you trusted Sherpa Auto Transport with your vehicle. We hope we can work with you again!

Original review: March 25, 2018

I was in the army when I got a station in Texas so I needed to ship my truck down to Austin. My dad told me about Sherpa and I said, “Okay." The guy I talked to on the phone was helpful. He called me on time and I wasn't really expecting a phone call back but he did, so it was cool. The flex quote they gave me was what they told me it was gonna be. And, the cost of the service was good, it was cheap and professional. Furthermore, the delivery of my vehicle went smoothly. It was a day late but that has something to do with the driver which is fine. It took six days from beginning to end with the day added on there.

The driver, on the other hand, just picked a spot and I went and met him there. It was just a quick interaction. I paid them and they dropped the truck off. The vehicle was dirty but I was kind of expecting it since it went all the way through the country. Moving forward, I suggest they use a tracker on the truck so we could see where it was at, like a little app or something. Other than that, my experience was fine.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience, Josh! We’re thankful for your service and glad we could be of assistance as you relocated to your new base. We’re glad that you found our representative thorough, responsive and communicative.

We take customer feedback seriously. You are not the first person who has told us that their car arrived dirty. Similar to if you drove your car yourself across the country, you can expect your car may get a little dirty as it traverses across various roadways. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t help. We decided to implement a new pilot program—The Clean Car Guarantee—to make sure your car looks as good at delivery as it did when it was picked up. The Clean Car Guarantee allows our customers to get their car washed on us. We’ll extend this benefit to you retroactively and will reach out to out to you shortly to provide you with this benefit. Thank you for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sherpa Auto Transport?

Original review: March 23, 2018

I got orders to a different base for the military and I was going to be here for a bit so I had my car transported 1900 miles. I looked at eight other companies and Sherpa was the one that came up. I took a look at it and decided to give Tim a call because he was pressing me pretty hard. The original quote was $800 and it was a good deal so I took it. Tim was great and the customer service was awesome but the delivery guy changed the delivery date to Friday night from Saturday. Since I’m in the military, I’m at a secured base and I’m not allowed to have my phone in certain buildings plus, right now, we have a curfew on the base. He wanted me to pick it up after curfew so had to get it approved. I had security clearance but it was just the hassle. He was right on schedule and it’s a good thing he arrived early but it was a bad situation. The timeframe was great but he could have communicated way better.

I was quoted $744 and that’s how much I paid. Tim told me that I had to put $200 down and I wanted to use my credit card but only $50 was charged to it and the remainder was upfront with the driver. I wished it would have been more a little more on the credit card so I could have gotten a little more cash back from the original quote. It cost me the same amount which was fine but I took it more out of my check. Cost and quality-wise, it was fair and on point. A friend was considering shipping a car up here as well and I gave him the company's name and contact information. He got a quote from Sherpa and I would suggest it to him.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Lucas, we appreciate you leaving a review and are excited to hear that you would recommend us to your friend. A referral is the greatest form of a compliment! We pride ourselves on our consistent communication, customer service and honesty and are glad you found our customer service to be awesome.

We regret that the change in delivery schedule inconvenienced you. We always try to adhere to schedules, but at times the carrier’s multiple pickups and deliveries can provide challenges. Your situation was unique and we wish we could have made it easier for you.

Thank you for allowing us to transport your vehicle and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

Original review: March 22, 2018

We weren't able to physically take the vehicle ourselves. So, we tried to find the cheapest price and better quality to be able to get the vehicle to where we needed to go. I looked at five or six different transport companies but Sherpa Auto Transport's reviews were better and they had a decent price so I chose them. Their customer service team was friendly and gave us all the information on their process, how they did things and what to expect next. They also gave us update on a daily basis and as each event took place. They did really good although the quote got adjusted for the driver's sake. But it’s not expensive. Sherpa ended up losing a $100 to have the driver company and take the vehicle for us in a timely manner.

However, the drivers ended up being an hour and a half late on pick-up and on delivery from what they originally stated that they would arrive and deliver the vehicle. But they did deliver it within 24 hours. The driver was able to come to us and go to where it was being delivered. However, there was some confusion price wise but I handled it. The communication was fine as far as the driver and Sherpa go towards me. The actual cost was good. They offered a discount so that was beneficial for us.

It would've been better though if the delivery team would provide a window versus, "Hey, I’ll be there in about 20 minutes.” And then, an hour later you were trying to figure out what was going on. It was an excuse after excuse. Sherpa has got to stop for an inspection. And on the pick-up side, they could give a window like, "I should be there within whatever.” More time expectation is what it is. Nonetheless, I'd tell others to use Sherpa over anyone else.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thanks for the review, Chad! Sherpa Auto Transport was founded to bring transparency and reliability to the car shipping industry. We pride ourselves on our honesty and commitment to a positive customer experience and go the extra mile to ensure we meet our pricing commitments.

We’re sorry that you were frustrated with the fluctuating timeline of your delivery. We thoroughly vet the carriers we work with and will not only provide this feedback to your driver but also add a note to his file as we consider him for future transports.

It’s great to hear that you would recommend us over any other transport companies. We appreciate your business and hope that we get the chance to work with you again!

Original review: March 21, 2018

I was moving a car from one state to another, and I looked at about eight service providers. Sherpa's price was not the lowest, but it was in the lower quarter of it and they were very helpful over the phone when I talked to them. This kind of service ranged anywhere from $700 up to $1,200. I had never done it in my life, and most people never do that in their lifetime. So, I was going, "Okay. Where's the happy medium here?" Their reps seemed very knowledgeable, friendly, honest and helpful, too. They answered all my questions over the phone. The initial quote given to me was right on, and I paid exactly as the quote.

The two people that came to get the car were very professional and knowledgeable as well. The truck was very clean, and it did not seem like it was old. It was very new. I have seen these things on the road and some of them don't look as safe as the others. Sherpa's was a very well-maintained vehicle where they transported my car. From San Francisco, California to Denver, Colorado, it only took 24 hours. I was shocked! Other places told me it would take anywhere from three to five days. They also handled it very well with my son on the other end, and it came in perfect condition just as they picked it up. So, I was very happy with them.

The drivers also gave me their cell phone, and they told me that they would call my son the following morning on when exactly they would be there and where exactly they would unload the vehicles, depending on whether their street would accommodate their large vehicle to go down or if they would have to meet somewhere else. My son's street was a little small so they met right off the street and it worked out fine. Sherpa did a really good job, and I would recommend them again.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jan. Navigating the auto transport process can be difficult and we’re glad our knowledge, friendliness and honesty helped make your shipment seamless.We thoroughly vet the carriers we work with and will be sure to note your positive experience to this carrier’s file as we consider him for future transports. We appreciate that you would recommend us to others and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: March 20, 2018

I looked at six other transport companies before I settled and used Sherpa Auto Transport when I relocated from Denver to South Carolina. I talked to their customer rep and he explained how they transport the vehicles more thoroughly than the other companies. Their flex quote wasn't the cheapest but it wasn't the most expensive. The transport from beginning to end took 5 days and the driver delivered a day earlier than I had expected. I was able to meet them at the specified location and the condition of the vehicle was fine. It was a great and easy experience. It went very well and I was pleasantly surprised. The final price was what I was quoted and the shipping didn't take that long, and so others should use them, too.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

We’re glad to hear everything went smoothly with your transport and that you would recommend us to others. Honesty, communication and quality are what we pride ourselves on here at Sherpa so we’re glad you decided to let us guide you through the process. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: March 15, 2018

After considering the price, I shipped my Lincoln Town Car about 2000 miles with Sherpa Auto Transport. The original date was the 3rd of March but it lacked two extra days to have the driver come on board because the driver started on March 5th. But it worked out good because I needed time to get here to retrieve the vehicle. It took about four days and the car arrived in good condition. The driver was great too. He let us know that he had arrived and he met me at the location that I had given Sherpa. The quote turned out to be accurate as well. They did a good job and I would recommend them.

Hi Kenneth,

We really appreciate the feedback. Our number one priority is to find you a driver who meets our quality standards. Occasionally finding the right driver can take an extra day or two. It sounds like he did an excellent job. We’re so glad everything worked out well and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Original review: March 12, 2018

We shipped two vehicles, one was a D-Rex and one was a Toyota. This was my first experience with anything and I was very nervous about it but it went smooth and I’m very happy. Sherpa was the third one that I had looked at and Tim was personable and extremely knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and I felt like it was a good fit. I was very pleased. The quote was also reasonable which was another reason that we went with them. Tim connected with me every step of the way so I felt that if there was any problem, we had a good connection. The Toyota came here before we did and my daughter took the delivery of it. Everything seemed to be okay with it except it was dirty but we got it washed. The timeframe was reasonable as well. I understand that going cross country is not easy. You never know what you might come up against. I’d highly recommend Sherpa.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thank you for the great review, Lenore! We’re glad Tim was able to make you feel comfortable with the process, he’s really good at that. We take great pride in our honesty and consistent communication. If you need another shipment in the future, it would be our pleasure to help out!

Original review: March 8, 2018

We had just moved to Virginia from South Korea where we spent three years over there and our vehicle was being stored in Texas. We needed to have our Nissan Armada shipped up here so we could have a second vehicle. I called three companies. The guy I talked at Sherpa was straightforward with me and worked with us real good. I felt like they were more honest with me than some of the other companies I talked to. The price quoted was exactly what we were looking for.

They gave us the driver’s name and I got regular emails so we had all the information we needed in a timely manner. The driver had some trouble getting to our house so we had to go meet him somewhere else because he was afraid he wouldn’t be able to get out of our neighborhood. So he didn’t drop the car off in front of our house, but it was only half or a mile on the main road so it was fine. Sherpa is a good company and has good customer service which I liked. They were upfront, honest, and kept me well-informed. I was very satisfied and I'd work with them again, for sure.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the great review! We’re glad to hear that our honesty and consistent communication made your Nissan transport easier. We’re also happy that you were not inconvenienced by having the delivery occur on the main road. Our carriers often have big trailers which can make maneuvering narrow streets difficult. In situations like these, we defer to the judgement of the driver for safety reasons. We appreciate that you let us guide you through the process and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: March 7, 2018

I was moving from Philadelphia to Florida and I have too many cars. I needed my 2015 Corvette transported. I don't want to drive it down. I looked into six companies. Sherpa Auto Transport got a good rating and they were easy to get in touch with. Their price was fair too. It wasn't the cheapest but it wasn't the most expensive either. Their rep was really nice. He always answered the phone, called me back right away and made sure I knew where my car was. He made sure that everything was good and smooth. The quote they provided was spot on and the final cost of service was fair. The transport took two days, which exceeded my expectation. The driver was nice. He made sure that everything went in properly. The vehicle looked the same as when I dropped it off. Everything went nice and smooth just like I like it. I would recommend them.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

We’re glad to hear everything went so smoothly with your Corvette, David! Honesty, communication and quality are what we pride ourselves on here at Sherpa so we’re glad you decided to let us guide you through the process. Thank you for your review and for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport!

Original review: March 3, 2018

I was moving across country and I shipped a small convertible from California to Illinois. I liked the owner of Sherpa when I talked to him so I chose them. They gave me a quote and they stuck to it. I didn’t get upcharged for anything. But I wasn’t here to receive the car. My sister did. They showed up and the car was absolutely filthy, you couldn’t tell it was a white car and it had taken a beating. The driver went through a couple of storms in the northern states. But it was very fast. They loaded my car on a Friday and it was delivered on a Monday.

The driver showed up early on my end and I said, “I talked to you yesterday and I told you I couldn’t give you the car until after 3:00.” And then I told him I wouldn’t be here to receive it and he knew it. It was written on a paperwork and then he called me so that was annoying and I had to find other arrangements to receive it. Nevertheless, I'd recommend them. The owner of Sherpa was great on the phone. It's just that he doesn’t meet his people because he’s grabbing them from all over the country. I don’t know how thorough his due diligence is because this is only my first experience.

Hi Kari,

Thank you for providing this thorough review and we’re so glad you would recommend Sherpa to others! Occasionally due to extreme weather or road conditions an open transport can result in the delivery of dirty vehicles. We regret that this happened with your move. We do employ a thorough multi-step vetting process for our drivers and customer feedback is an important element of that. We value your driver feedback and will add your comments to his file. Thank you for choosing Sherpa Auto Transport and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

My experience shipping my Volvo from Philadelphia to Charlotte with Sherpa Auto Transport was amazing. Tim was extremely helpful at every step of the process, from explaining what to expect during my shipment to ensuring that I was informed of the status of the delivery. Their customer service was top notch!

One thing Tim assured me of was that he would never send someone to pick up my car that didn't meet their strict standards not only clean driving records and insurance, but also a high level of professionalism. My last experience shipping my car, the driver was rude and unreliable, but the driver Sherpa sent exceeded my expectations. Tony was very friendly. He showed up on time and even helped me jump my car since the battery was dead. I didn't expect to enjoy our interaction but I watched my car pull away with a big smile on my face knowing it was in good hands.

The trip took 3 days and I received a call each morning from Tim with the location of the driver and the estimated delivery time. This was super helpful as my daughter was able to plan her day around the delivery time. When I shipped my car last year with a different company I had to clear the schedule for the whole delivery day because I wasn't told until an hour before when my car would be arriving! Tony showed up exactly when we were told he would at my daughter's driveway with my Volvo. The whole transaction took less than 10 minutes and my daughter was able to get back to work before her lunch break ended. I was super shocked by this!

After the drop-off Tim checked back in with me to make sure everything went okay. He was glad to hear that everything went well. He also assured me that in the unlikely event that something did go wrong he would work with me every step of the way to make things right. Talk about great customer service!

All in all, I highly recommend Sherpa. Their service was top notch and they were able to ship my car for less than the other companies I got a quote from. They truly seem like they care about giving customers the best possible experience and I will definitely be using them for any auto shipments in the future.

Sherpa Auto Transport response

Thank you for the awesome review, Sue! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Tim and the Sherpa Auto Transport team. We look forward to helping you again soon!

Sherpa Auto Transport expert review by Lauren Fix

Sherpa Auto Transport is a national automobile transportation company. Sherpa works with a network of nationwide auto moving professionals to offer auto transportation tailored to its clients’ specific needs.

• Service offerings: Sherpa offers a full range of services catered to your auto transport needs. They specialize in accommodating all types of cars, from classic cars to junkers, both operable and inoperable. Whether you’re looking for a local shipment or a long-distance transport, Sherpa will deliver exactly what you need.

• Carrier vetting: Ensuring your vehicle is in the right hands is one of the most important aspects of your transport. Sherpa strictly vets each carrier for quality by leveraging a multitude of review sources and verifying that the carrier has the appropriate federal licenses and insurance coverage.

• Customer-centric: Sherpa has a team of specialists trained to facilitate your auto shipment from pickup to delivery. They keep close tabs on your shipment to ensure that you are informed at every step of the process.

• Free quotes: Sherpa works hard to ensure you receive the most favorable rate for your specific transport. Call Sherpa Auto Transport for a free quote.

• Best for: people who need long-distance or local vehicle transportation, including business fleet owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Sherpa Auto Transport questions and answers

Are you a broker or a carrier?
We are an auto transport broker, which means we work with transport companies to ensure your vehicle or fleet is shipped safely and efficiently to its destination.
Do you focus on local or long-distance auto transport?
We customize the type of transport to whatever our clients need. Whether you need your vehicle shipped across the country or down the street, we’ll take care of the details.
Do you transport classic or antique vehicles?
Definitely! We work with enclosed transport trucks that can safely move your luxury or rare vehicle.
What problem is your company trying to solve?
Auto transport is a complex industry, and it can be hard for people to find a reliable company. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with a hassle-free process at an affordable rate, while guiding them every step of the way.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
We started Sherpa Auto Transport after our own negative experiences as auto transport customers. We know first-hand how important it is to feel comfortable with your auto transporter, knowing your vehicles are in good hands. We work hard to treat our customers the same way we want to be treated, and that’s what really sets us apart. It’s that simple.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Whether it’s moving a family car cross-country or making sure your classic car arrives at the show unscathed, Sherpa will get the job done in a timely and affordable manner. We also keep you informed every step of the way, so you can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands.
How do you think the industry will change in the next 2-5 years?
We are excited to see how technology will evolve to play a more pivotal part in how customers, brokers and carriers work together to do business.
How does your company measure success?
We measure success one satisfied customer at a time. To us, this means no matter how big our company gets or what the numbers look like, if our customers aren’t satisfied at the end of the day, we haven’t succeeded. We will go the extra mile to make sure we exceed your expectations.

Sherpa Auto Transport Company Information