toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

eShip

Thank you for your honest 5 star review ! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I recently used the services of eship.com to transport a vehicle from Florida to New Jersey. I was very satisfied with the service I received. They made a situation that I was not looking forward to - very easy and simple. The driver was wonderful! My car left Florida on a Monday and arrived in New Jersey on Wednesday. Would definitely use them again.

eShip

Thank you for your honest 5-star review! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

We were in San Francisco and our car broke down. We took it to the dealer and found out it had a cracked engine. We had to leave the car there and we had to come home. And then I had to either go back up or have it shipped, and it proved to be cheaper to ship the car home. It's a little hard to figure out who really is going to bring our car home, but it worked out really well.

We went with eShip due to their ratings and everything that was online, and also, the guy that we spoke to was very helpful and sounded very credible. He was nice, polite, told us everything we needed to know and arranged everything. We sent the money and the car showed up. The driver was a very friendly, courteous, and polite young man. He delivered the car in its perfect state, I gave him a tip, and then we said goodbye. The whole thing was really great and I really appreciated it. Our experience has been excellent. If I ever needed a service again, I'd go with eShip and I would absolutely recommend them to anybody.

eShip

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

My son was going to college and we needed to ship a car. The quote from eShip seemed fair. The transaction was over the phone and their sales people were very prompt. I met the driver on the way out when he picked it up and he delivered the car to a car dealership that we had pre-arranged. Everything was perfectly fine and fairly painless.

eShip

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

My son was going to school so we needed to ship his vehicle. The guy from eShip was on time, and he let my son know at school. No extra time was billed in and everything worked well. It was really a good experience.

eShip

Keith, Thank you for your honest 5 star review ! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. craig@eshiptransport.com (954) 865-4615

Original review: June 11, 2016

I contacted Craig at 8:50 PM (EDT) expecting the call to go to voice mail for the next day, but was surprised to actually talk with him right then. Explained that we needed to ship my Uncle's (who had just passed away, and that there were no one who could drive the car to a pickup point.) 2003 Toyota Corolla from Middletown, NY to my daughter in Port Aransas, TX, oh and I was located in Seattle, WA. Craig understood the delicateness of the situation, and took charge. Craig explained that it could take up to 5 days for the pickup to occur, as they matched the Pickup and Delivery with a load going that way. In just more than 40 hours, the driver contacted us for picking the Corolla in an hour. That allowed us time to have family members assist the driver to get on the best possible route to pickup the Corolla, and for ease of getting back on the main roads.

My Aunt was very please with the care the driver displayed with the Corolla, his attention to detail while inspecting it and his comments of how nice the Corolla was (my Aunt and Uncle had many fond memories in the Corolla), through to his driving it to load on the car carrier. Craig called me checking that everything went OK with the pickup. I was happy to tell him that my so pleased Aunt was the driver. Craig explained that delivery would be between 4 and 9 days. That allowed time to make arrangements on the deliver end. In the evening of the 4th day, I received a call from the driver. He explained they would arrive at 10 PM that night, or we could wait until around 8 AM the next day for for delivery. We ask to the next morning delivery, and at 7:15 I received the call that they were 20 minutes from the delivery location. They arrived on time, with the Corolla ready to be offload on the last position on the car carrier.

The driver expertly offloaded the Corolla, with my daughter conducting the inspection. She found no damage that was not noted, paid the remaining cost, and in under 20 minutes the driver was leaving the parking lot. Craig called to check on the delivery, and the driver had just departed. I was pleased to inform him that everything went so smoothly. WOW! I spent 24 years in the US Air Force, and have over 10 relocation moves. I wish even one of those moves was as seamless and easy as this one! I am really surprised to see the personalized attention that Craig has shown throughout the entire process, too often today you get the song and dance but that is all. Craig walks the walk and stands behind what he said. He took a sticky situation and made it look easy. If there is ever a need for his services again, I WILL BE CALLING HIM!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

eShip

Michelle, Thank you for your honest 5 star review ! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. craig@eshiptransport.com (954) 865-4615

Original review: May 23, 2016

When my daughter was separated from the military, we had to find someone fast that could move her vehicle from California to South Carolina. In all honesty I didn't know what to expect, so I honestly was apprehensive. From the start, everyone that I spoke with was professional, pleasant and answered every question I had. The vehicle was picked up when we were told and arrived when we were told. I would absolutely use eShip again. Thank you for helping to make the move less stressful. It was just one less thing that we needed to worry about.

eShip

Original review: May 3, 2016

I went to a couple of transport companies and tried reaching out to them. Since they didn’t pick up the call, I did a random search over the internet and I spotted eShip whose customer rating was good. I called them up and they got back to me. Mark was the person I spoke with and he was very good and helpful. The carrier driver was also good. He came and delivered the car. I would definitely recommend eShip to a friend.

Maryanne, helped me get my vehicle shipped the same day I called to get a quote, not only the same day but within hours to be picked up and delivered from Houston, TX to Palm Springs, CA. She basically gave me full confidence in the shipment of my Mercedez. I would definitely refer my family and friends to utilize this service.

eShip

Thank you William for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

I needed to ship a vehicle out to my son in California. There are a lot of companies out there but they mainly centered around New York or Florida, and sometimes I’m a little bit wary of those two areas as far as trying to get folks to call me back and just be reputable. But eShip sounded a little bit more reputable. They were very prompt in getting back to me and trying to get me lined up. The original price I thought I was gonna be charged went up, only because the location is pretty remote. But I understood that a little bit. The driver was very pleasant to deal with. Meeting him, loading up the vehicle, he seemed like a really nice guy. And I would be interested and may ship something else to see if I could get a two times discount. Overall, they responded to me quickly and followed up and that’s something I appreciated.

eShip

Thank you Brad for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I was purchasing my dad's truck then and was trying to get it from the west coast to the south. I looked on the internet and did some research. In the consumer rating system, eShip is on top ten and I went with them. Their quote was a little higher than some but they also made sure that my car was one vehicle all the way through. Their driver was excellent. He was very helpful and talked about how to get some of the normal oil stains off of it, which worked really well with the Clorox white. That saved me a lot of time trying to clean that off. It was an excellent service.

eShip

Thank you Lori for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

Mark Anthony was a joy to work with. He found me a great driver on the same day I first spoke with him, and the driver picked up my car, which was on the East Coast, when he said he would and delivered it to me on the West Coast two days earlier than anticipated. The driver also was in good communication with me regarding the delivery. The car and all the items in the car were in great shape. Would definitely use eShip if I ever need to ship my car again.

Very good experience. Maryann was extremely efficient and followed through on the entire process. The driver was very pleasant and also very accommodating. I believe his name is Andy. The final cost was 100 over the estimate, but that was explained and I had no problem with it. Also, the car arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend them to handle car transportation.

Car delivered as promised. Pick up and drop off went well. I have no complaints. It seemed expensive for what was done. This is a fine service; a quality product. I requested that the car, a rag top convertible ride on a bottom tier and in fact it rode on the top tier at the back.

I purchased a used BMW on a Saturday and that evening (8:00pm) called eShip expecting an answering service. Surprisingly, Mark ** answered my call and by late morning we had all the details completed. My car arrived 10 days from that phone call and that was with Thanksgiving weekend thrown in the middle of it all! If you're on the fence of who to use, look no further. If I ever need this service again eShip is my go to service.

eShip

Thank you Dialis for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

Mark Anthony is great to work with. His customer service is great and he is so willing to help. It felt as if I was chatting with a friend! Also, the gentleman who delivered my car was so accommodating and nice. This is my second time using eShip and I will continue in the future!

I would definitely recommend eShip. Price was a bit higher than others, but they came through with everything promised. Both eShip customer service and the driver were pleasant, courteous, and honest. Easy to get in touch with. They came through with everything promised. Overall a very good experience.

eShip

Thank you Chris, Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > craig@eshiptransport.com (954) 865-4615

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

I was very please with the experience. Craig, the intermediary, was very responsive and easy to work with. I would recommend your service to my fellow autobuffs. The driver was unable to get into my neighborhood but worked with me to get the vehicle into the driveway.

eShip

Thank you Terri for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

I was a bit apprehensive about shipping my auto as I had never done this before. However, Mark ** came through for us. We had it scheduled for pick up the day before we were flying out. Everything was set and then the original driver had mechanical difficulties which could not be repaired. Mark found us another driver after we changed our destination for delivery to Orange County CA, which ended up working out best as we relocated to an address there instead of Santa Barbara which was our original destination. Well done. I would recommend these services.

eShip

Thank you Dennis for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

I was buying a car and needed to ship it. Since eShip was able to track down a driver, I decided to acquire their services. The sales team was both knowledgeable and friendly. The driver that did the delivery was professional and on time. Everything was fine.

eShip

Thank you Min, Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > maryann@eshiptransport.com (561) 419-6052

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

Mary Ann was incredibly responsive and helpful. Car pick up service was flexible and reliable. The car drop off on the other side went very smoothly. The driver arrived exactly when he said he would. He was very kind and helpful. A very reliable car transport service. I recommend highly.

We moved to a different state and based on the reviews that I’d seen, I decided to go with eShip. The man that I dealt with was very professional and very helpful. My vehicle came through a lot faster than I thought it would and it was, overall a great option. It was a good experience.

eShip

Thank you Deana for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

My daughter graduated from college in California and rather than drive the car and put miles on it, we shipped it from California back to Virginia where she's from. There were a couple of reasons we went with eShip. I could put down a deposit and then I didn't have to have quite so much money in cash. Moreover, I had used them before when I had an automobile shipped from New Hampshire to Virginia. The whole process took about three days. It was very easy. The sales team were very friendly and knowledgeable. Furthermore, the price that they quoted to me was actually the price that I was charged. I had to meet the driver in a public place, an open parking lot, because he couldn't meet me where I live, which is on a cul-de-sac. I paid in cash, but I had the option of doing a cashier's check, so I felt comfortable.

eShip

Thank you Josh, Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > maryann@eshiptransport.com (561) 419-6052

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

Great service. Maryann was very friendly and great to work with. Shipment was arranged quicker than expected. Everything was worry and hassle-free. Car was picked up timely with great communication and delivered when promised. Wes the driver was very friendly for pick up and delivery.

eShip

Thank you Robert, Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > maryann@eshiptransport.com (561) 419-6052

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

Had an amazing experience recently and dealt directly with Maryann. Setting up transport for my vehicle was super easy and fast and I was updated on every step of the way. After we set up a pickup date, my car was shipped 1300 miles in just two days. Highly recommend eShip and more so Maryann.

eShip

Thank you Jerald for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

Our daughter passed away suddenly in Michigan. She had our vehicle there and we needed to get it back to Arizona. We contacted several auto transport companies. Many prices were about the same but as I checked complaints we became wary. I located your company on Consumer Reviews and contacted Mark Anthony. I explained our problem in getting the keys to the vehicle. He gave us some very good suggestions which actually saved us time and money. Once the key issue was solved I called him and said car was ready. He scheduled a driver that day. They picked up the car and we had it back home in 3 days. Parker Transportation kept in touch with us letting us know when they picked it up and where it was. Mark promised us 5 star service but I think perhaps he needs a six.

eShip

Thank you Garland for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

eShip worked out great versus all the other companies because I had a bad time with some others. Prior to the gentleman with eShip who helped me, I had a guy that ripped me for $575 and I had to fight him with my credit card company. What happened was I'm supposed to do a deposit and then I give a cashier's check to the driver when they drop off then they charged the full amount and I was at their mercy. I smelled it out quick and I'm like, "No." The nightmare I went through, the warnings that people put out there for companies, how they get your money, how they scam you, there's a lot of truth in that and I got it. The sad thing about it was the one recommended was recommended by a Ford dealership that I was getting my stuff shipped from. I even had to tell them the things that were said to me and they were not nice things at all. I was called names.

I switched to eShip, got my vehicle and it's the way it was supposed to be in how it's handled. The guy was right on it. I weed people out by talking to them quick and I find out where they are and I can make some mad enough to kill me without cussing but I put the gentleman through the wringer and when it was all said and done, he passed the sniff test and every test that I threw at him. eShip did a wonderful job for me. They updated me, they gave me the driver's number, and the driver contacted me. The driver and I met each other within five and a half minutes of each other and it was excellent. The driver did a great job.

eShip

Thank you KATHRYN for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

My car needed to be shipped from California to Texas, it was a Saturday and I googled "best car shipping company" as I've never done this before and have absolutely no idea how it would work. I called the first three on the list which were all closed considering the fact that it was a Saturday and different time zones, they were all closed 5 hours earlier.

I gave eShip Corp. a call and was blessed to have spoken to Mark **. I informed him that this was my first time ever dealing with car shipment and he was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He was even able to find me a driver on a Saturday in less than 10 minutes. I ended up changing the original pick up day 2 days after due to some scheduling problems on my part and he was still able to provide me with a driver with ease. He was extremely patient and assured me that it was his job to worry and mine to just relax. My car was picked up on a Thursday and was in Texas by Monday. Overall, it was such a pleasant experience and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who would need it in the future!

eShip

Thank you paige, Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > craig@eshiptransport.com (954) 865-4615

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

I had reached out to eShip for a quote several months before. Since I already knew of the company, I contacted them when I needed to get a car out to the West Coast in a short period of time for an event and I couldn’t secure a driver through my own team. Their driver was on time, professional and it was quick. On the whole, eShip met my expectation.

eShip

Thank you Gary for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Moving our fiat spider from California to Georgia - The total process worked just as described in the quote process. My rep was available whenever I needed questions answered. The vehicle was delivered on time and in great shape. I would definitely use this service again if I were to transport a vehicle across the country.

eShip

Thank you Leslie, Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > craig@eshiptransport.com (954) 865-4615

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

We have had problems in the past with shippers actually picking up the items on the agreed upon date. They use the pickup date as a rough estimate. If no driver accepts the order, then your car just sits around and you wonder if it is going to be picked up or not. With eShip, this was not the case. I requested a quote and it was two days later that they were ready to schedule the pickup! Their website says they weed out the undesirable drivers and only use the best. I agree. The pick up location and the drop off location were problematic for the transport truck. The driver worked it out, saved us money and got our car delivered on the agreed upon date. The cost was reasonable and only slightly higher than all other company quotes. Believe me, it is worth it for the service we got. Communication was great with everyone involved in the process. A+ all the way. There is a reason they are rated so highly on the internet.

eShip Company Profile