4.83/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

eShip

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport needs. We handle 3000+ automotive moves every year and provide the highest quality customer service possible, pride ourselves on being available 7 days a week. We will do our best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need.

eShip Video

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 20, 2017

1170 eShip Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

This is the second time I've used a shipping company in the past 2 years. So happy with my experience with eShip. They were so much better than one I had purchased with before. Got my car promptly, at the first possible day of the window they promised. More shipping companies need to be honest like these guys.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Mark ** was very helpful and explained the process to us. We initially had another company who failed to find a driver; due to their low fees we were at the bottom of the grid. Mark explained that in order to expedite the transport, we needed to increase our fee. He followed through on every step of the process and found a driver within two days.

eShip response

Thank you Joseph for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Mark ** made an amazing effort To Find a driver who would pick up our vehicle in Durango, CO and deliver it in Virginia. When there was no driver who wished to pick up in Durango, Mark worked with me for a pickup in Denver. The timing of the pickup and delivery was exactly on schedule with good schedule updates.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Thank you Mark Anthony for arranging the safe transportation of my 1947 race car in an enclosed carrier from New Hampshire to Seattle. The carrier driver was very helpful, friendly and professional. The driver kept in touch throughout the route from New Hampshire to Seattle to arrange the day and time... as I had to meet him in the Tulalip Casino parking lot to pick up the car... Thanks again Mark, good job.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

From the price quote to the pick up and then delivery my vehicle, my experience was exceptional! Price paid was what was quoted. My car was picked up and delivered as agreed. Would highly recommend Maryann ** at RF Transportation and our driver. Thank you for the stress free service!

eShip response

Thank you Christina for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

My daughter's truck broke down in Iowa and I shipped it back to my house so I could fix it up. eShip had the best rating online so I chose them. The sales team was great and the carrier driver seemed very courteous. He dropped his load and made sure that it arrived promptly and safely. The entire process took about a week and overall, it was a good experience.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

First of all let me say I have never had to transport a vehicle before. I did my research and read lots of reviews and Craig and his company were just amazing with getting all the details set up and keeping me in touch with the driver and also my son who was on the receiving end of this car transport. The driver George and his wife were a great team, courteous, friendly and told me not to worry. They would take good care of my son's car. It was delivered right on time and the quote was competitive.

To add a bit of drama to this story my son was traveling from Miami Beach Florida to his new position with the San Antonio Symphony and he had to take a northern route to bypass hurricane Nate. We were worried that my son would miss the transport delivery but everything worked out and it was an amazing experience. They made it easy and worry free. I will definitely use Craig his crew again when my husband and I retire to Washington! Thank you so much!!!!

eShip response

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I asked a lot of questions, and eShip seemed to give the right answer. I had to ship my car from Arizona to New York State. The driver had to get to places so he came and dropped the car off late at night. I tried to conform to his schedule and I was there for him and he was gracious.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I got a new job and based on the pricing and reviews, I worked with eShip for my move. The driver was right on time and the company was reliable and it was a quick and easy experience.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I had to get a vehicle to my daughter and Subaru suggested eShip. They were very good. From the start to the end, it took about a week. It was fine at my daughter’s end in New York. I was very pleased, as was my daughter.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Working with eShip was easy and hassle free. Communication was excellent. They were easy to get in touch with even on weekends and evenings. The entire process was handled on the phone and by email. The car was picked up on the arranged day and delivered on the expected date.

eShip response

Thank you Valerie for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I had to move very quickly from New York to San Diego. I researched and shopped around on the internet. Based on the good reviews, I went with eShip and the whole process took about ten days. The agent that I first called took care of everything and was very polite. The carrier driver was polite as well. It was a good and prompt service. I would recommend this company.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I was relocating and eShip was recommended by a friend who used it and had great service. The process took less than a week, and their team was very good. They were very responsive and gave me a great price. The driver was very nice too. He called me when he was on his way and a few minutes before he got in and came out the delivery. I really liked working with all of them.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Googled online shipping cars and Eshipping showed current rave reviews, hence going with this company. Very grateful to Craig ** for his service and keeping his word! Rang him to get a car shipped from NM to OR. I was impressed with the quote he gave and said he would find a carrier by the end of the working day. He let me know everything upfront (so no surprises!). He rang me back within 3 hours with a time of pick and an approximate time of delivery! The carrier was excellent and able to deliver the vehicle a day earlier. Very impressed overall and had a wonderful experience from start to finish! Would highly recommend Craig to others looking to ship their vehicles and would this company again if the opportunity arose! MUCH THANKS!!

eShip response

Thank you Elena for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We were shipping my deceased father's car back to Chicago and the reviews for eShip were great. Also, after I inquired about a price they didn’t hound me. We had the car shipped out in the beginning of August. The driver was two days behind schedule which was not pleasant, but other than that it was good. The car was picked up on a Sunday and was delivered by Friday, so the transport took less than six days. They were very professional and they delivered to the best of their ability. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I googled for shippers and eShip’s ratings weren’t that bad. The sales team was okay and the carrier driver was good. The entire process took around two or three days so I feel it was really quick. Everything went good. They got my stuff here on time with no damages.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

When I had questions and concerns about my delivery he was there every step of the way. Great personality. And was good to call and check how things went after the delivery was complete. My husband and I were both very happy with our service. The truck was safely delivered.

eShip response

Thank you raina for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I borrowed a car in Chicago and I needed to return it. I was flying home and I checked the Better Business Bureau for transport companies and eShip came out as one of the top-rated ones. The car came a day later than they said it would and they didn't give me a heads up on that. I had to call them so I knew what was going on. Otherwise, it was a satisfactory experience and eShip's sales team was good.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Excellent service from first call through delivery of car in our new hometown. I can highly recommend this service to others. It help to decrease some of the stressors of moving. Mark was very helpful and answered all questions. Mikael the driver of transport truck was very nice, prompt, and delivered the car even a bit early. Thank you.

eShip response

Thank you Pat for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Mark and eShip Transport. They did an outstanding job of shipping my car from Tennessee to Connecticut. Mark found a contractor that was available for my time-frame. After that, he provided me with the contact number of the driver. The vehicle was picked up when said and arrived in perfect condition on time. Mark was completely professional and always available to take and return my calls and emails. Price quoted was price paid. I will definitely use it again.

eShip response

Thank you Ludmila for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

The lady that I spoke with from eShip answered all my questions and she was nice and good to work with. In the beginning, it was hard to get a transporter to put my car on their list for pickup, but once I had the shipment scheduled, it went pretty fast. eShip's sales team was very good, and the carrier driver was great.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

eShip was wonderful! I had a car to ship from Florida to Colorado & looked at reviews from a bunch of transport companies. eShip had the best reviews on every site & now I know why. Maryann was very helpful throughout the whole process, which took only 10 days from start to finish. The quote was fair & she answered all my questions. She found a good carrier very quickly & they were great. The car was even delivered a day earlier than expected & there were no problems at all. eShip made the whole experience stress-free & really easy. Highly recommended!!!

eShip response

Thank you beth for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I'm retired from the military and I had to ship my vehicle from Hawaii all the way to Maine. I only had a short period to get everything squared away. I called eShip because what they were having to do with my move was unique. Craig was really good and he would tell me what he got and what he had to do. He was very matter of fact instead of looking for somebody who was on the ball. Their quote was the lowest by 200.

I had my car shipped at the end of July but I scheduled five weeks ahead of time and they may not be used to dealing with that long of a timeframe. I would have liked a reminder every two weeks to let me know that everything was still on track. Other than that, they were really great whenever I reached out to them and coordinating the drop off and the paperwork. The delivery worked out fine. It took four weeks and the only issue that held it up was a delivery problem, where the truck driver delivered to a customer in New Hampshire who didn’t show up on time. So instead of delivering the car late at night, he delivered it in the morning instead. The experience was without hassle overall.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

The person I talked to at eShip was good at filling in all the details and seemed really on the ball. The price was right and they did everything they said they were going to do and it worked out well. I bought an almost brand new truck, and told the dealer I want to know every nick, scratch, and little thing and he said there's no blemish on it. The truck came out of Georgia and I took it to Florida. The driver was great. He kept me informed where he was and the timing was right on. However, when my wife and I looked at the truck, the side bumper was scraped up. He must have hit another car or the side of the carrier, but it's no big deal. But if the driver knew about it, he should have said so and I could have taken care of it. Other than that, eShip was on time, on budget and I'd use them again.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

My wife booked with eShip to ship an inheritance vehicle from California, and everything went well. Including delivery, the whole process took two months. Maryann was very helpful when we had questions and she helped to make sure the vehicle got picked up on the day we wanted. The carrier driver was also nice. However, we weren't told who to make the check out to. We had just a single check that's written out to eShip and not to the driver. Unfortunately, in our neighborhood, the closest drop-off point was five or six miles away, but the delivery was during rush hour traffic so it took us well over an hour to pick up the vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I was bringing my daughter's car home from college and I went with eShip because I've used them before. The process was simple. I gave them a call and told them about my shipping needs tthen gave me a quote. They weren't the lowest, but it was fair. I was very suspect of low quotes based on the experience I had the time before so their quote was fine. Then they followed up later and told me when the pick-up date was going to be within a couple of days window. The first time that I used their services, the trucker told me that they will call me a day in advance and they called me four days in advance. He told me what date they were going to be here and that they will call me again in advance. That was a really good experience. However, the second time was not as good.

The carrier driver was supposed to call me a day in advance and he didn't. I then called eShip and told them about it. Also, the last date of our window was on Monday, but he didn't make it on Friday so I told him that I assumed that he is going to pick the car up that day. He told me that their truck has broken down and hopefully he'll be picking the car up that day. I told him I was flying out and that was the last day to pick the car up. Eventually, he picked the car up but the services weren’t so great with this trucker. Other than that, eShip does a good job and they're fair. I've recommended them before and a couple of my friends that used them had a good experience with them as well.

eShip response

Thank you Ronald for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

The lady from eShip, Maryanne, was very helpful and subservient, and it was nice that she responded every time I called her. The carrier driver was good and he showed up on time. It took five days to complete the process from beginning to end, and it was a good experience.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I liked eShip's online reviews and their quote was fair. The sales person was very nice and accommodating too. But there was a major issue. The car was going to be delivered on a specific day and we were supposed to fly in and get there that night. We were called the night before and asked if the driver can bring the car by the house and leave it there because they got there a day early. We said that was fine but they ought to come back and give us the keys the next day. My neighbor, who didn't know it at that time because we just moved to the house, said that he noticed that there were two very large packages dropped off at the house.

He was surprised by it because he didn't think anyone lived in our house yet. He noticed around 2:00 the car was delivered there. He went back outside to look and those two packages were gone so the suspicion was that the driver stole two of our packages which were quite expensive. It had to get replaced and I had to file reports to FedEx saying that they were lost or stolen. We just recovered a refund but I can't prove that the packages were stolen because we didn't have our security system and video monitoring system up like it is now.

What's weird is that now we've lived here for two months and we've had packages left for four days without anybody bothering them because it's a very nice neighborhood. I tried to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against the driver and I contacted eShip by email but they didn't respond. eShip has fast shipments but possible dishonest practices with their subcontractors.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I needed to ship my car from Indianapolis to North Carolina so I chose eShip because of the high ratings they received from previous users. From start to finish this was the best experience I could have ever asked for. Maryann was the representative that I worked with and she clearly and thoroughly every step of the process. From my initial phone call to delivery of my car to North Carolina took only four days. The transport company and driver who picked up my car were excellent as they had been well screened by eShip. The rate I was charged was competitive with other quotes I received. I will use eShip again in the future because they come through on everything they promise. Great experience.

eShip response

Thank you Jim for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I had a tight deadline (on both the pickup and delivery dates) but Mark ** helped get my vehicle delivered across the country ahead of schedule and within budget. I was amazed at how eShip was willing to work with the customer to ensure that they were completely satisfied with their service. I would absolutely recommend eShip to my friends and family. The job was done right within the desired time.

eShip response

Thank you Daniel for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

eShip Company Information