Call toll free
4.69/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. We handle 3000+ automotive moves every year and are dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Our team takes pride on being available 7 days a week to ensure all of your auto transport needs are met. We will do our best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need.

Call today for a free quote!

eShip Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

eShip offers guaranteed protected, timely auto shipments anywhere in the United States. Although they don’t offer terminal-to-terminal shipping, no upfront deposit is required, making payment convenient.

PROS

• Great insurance policy
  • No upfront deposit
  • Enclosed transport available
  • Ships anywhere in US

CONS

• No terminal-to-terminal shipping option

Top eShip Reviews

04/15/2019

We purchased a car and eShip transported it 2,000 miles. Their reps were very responsive to our questions. The transport took four days and they did a great job. Their driver was fantastic.

04/27/2019

We had our daughter's car transported from Austin, TX to Newport Beach, CA. From immediate quote after initial email inquiry to arranging, transporting and dropping off at a location of our choice, eShip provided excellent service.

About eShip

eShip is a licensed and bonded auto transport broker, and all of its carriers are fully insured and bonded. Because eShip is a broker, this means they work with you to find an appropriate carrier for your needs. Door-to-door transport, where a vehicle is picked up at your preferred address and dropped off at an exact endpoint, is the most common type of transportation offered by eShip. eShip guarantees that every driver they work with is insured. If not, eShip will pay for any uncovered damage.

eShip cost

The average cost to ship a car with eShip is $500 according to their website, but this will vary based on factors like the season, car, route and exact dates. Expect shipping to cost more if you opt for enclosed shipping, which adds protection to your vehicle. To save money, it helps to schedule auto transport as far in advance as possible.

eShip’s complimentary Platinum Protection Plan offers a damage free guarantee. If any damage to the vehicle isn’t covered by the carrier’s insurance, eShip will pay for the repairs. This plan also offers rental reimbursement of up to $300 under most circumstances if your vehicle is more than 48 hours late. No upfront deposit is required to reserve a spot with eShip — you only need to pay once your vehicle has been shipped.

eShip transport options

eShip can perform both open and enclosed transport. Open transport is cheaper, but enclosed transport is a good choice for classic or otherwise highly valuable cars as it protects vehicles from the elements.

eShip has the following pickup and dropoff options: door-to-door, door-to-terminal and terminal-to-door. Pickup or drop off at a terminal may be a solution if shipping to a location is difficult to access.

eShip highlights:

• Licensed and bonded
  • Insured carriers
  • Open and enclosed transport options
  • Rental reimbursement plan
  • Door-to-door shipping

eShip shipping process

Each eShip customer is given a personal logistics coordinator for the entire shipment process. The average time eShip takes to pick up a car and drop it off from coast to coast is 7 to 10 days. From the coast to the Midwest, it takes from three days to a week.

Most cross-country auto transports are completed on an 8-10 car carrier. Shorter shipments are typically done on 2-3 car carriers. eShip has representatives available 7 days a week for customers who want to track the status of their vehicle.

Do we recommend eShip?

We recommend eShip for their reliability and their unique Platinum Protection Plan, which covers the unlikely case of unexpected damages and provides rental reimbursement in the case a vehicle arrives late. Their commitment to customer service and clear communication makes them a good choice for shipping a vehicle domestically.

2254 eShip Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 11, 2019

I live in Northern Virginia and I purchased a brand-new car at a dealership in California outside of Oakland. I looked at a lot of different transport companies before choosing eShip. I submitted information online and from there, I was blown up with harassing telephone calls, text messages, and emails. I didn't understand the industry. I was initially recommended to do Roadrunner, but I felt like the price was a bit more than what I wanted. They are a national name brand company, but they were horrific in terms of the harassment and the customer service. I should've started with the Better Business Bureau. I got a list of names and I looked at eShip's reviews on the Better Business Bureau website. I also looked at Yelp reviews and they were all good.

Every time I called eShip, I got the same person, which was very nice because it was a very stressful experience for me. It was my first time doing anything like it. I literally bought a car on the internet and I heard horror stories in regards to the shipping industry giving you a lowball price upfront, then once you lock it in, they come back with something different. The person that I spoke with at eShip was Anna and she was very straightforward. And because of my bad experience dealing with Roadrunner and their hidden fees, I grilled her about the actual contract and she took it as a pro and answered all the questions. I don't know how big eShip is, but I like the fact that whenever I called back, I dealt with the same people. It didn't feel like I was dealing with a call center. They were Anna and a gentleman and they were both very nice, although I mostly interacted with Anna.

My experience with eShip was awesome. I spoke to Anna at 10:00 am and she said my car was ready to go, in record time. I said, "It wasn't even an hour." She called me back and she said, "We have a transporter. They're ready to go. They can pick your car up tomorrow." I was really surprised based upon the reviews, not from eShip, but with the industry in general, that it could take anywhere from three to five days. eShip was able to find me someone and do it in record time.

The only negative that I felt through all of that was the driver. And at that point, I said I was gonna give it to God and hope and pray that my car arrives on time. I never received a telephone call to say that they were picking up my vehicle. My understanding was that I was supposed to be given at least a four-hour window of pick-up and drop-off, but it never happened. I alerted the dealership that the transport company was coming, so I was told that they were gonna be picking up the vehicle anywhere from 8:00 am to 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time, but they did not show up until 3:30 pm Pacific Standard Time, but it was not a big deal.

Then, I got a 10-minute heads-up that they were dropping my vehicle off. I didn't scream about it because I was having them drop the vehicle off at my job. It was on a weekend, so I knew that the parking lot would be empty and that it would be easy in and easy out. But it would've been a cluster had I not been in the area because I was told that I would get the two to four call heads-up that they are in my area. Again, it wasn't a big deal because I had cleared my schedule and planned to work that day to be able to get the vehicle. But had I not done that, it would've been a disaster.

eShip response

Thank you Dee for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I live in Connecticut and my mother who has dementia was residing in Idaho. I was the only living family member left and I moved her here to be with me. She was adamant about having her car and even though the ’94 Honda Civic wasn’t even worth shipping, she wanted it. I wasn’t gonna tell her she can’t have her car so I paid to have it shipped here. I talked to one other company but the gentleman from eShip that I spoke to was down-to-earth and I told him what I wanted upfront. I asked him to be honest and to give me his best price. He did that and gave me reassurance that he would be there to handle it. I was in good hands and he did a perfect job. I had a lot on my plate going on and I said that I got to trust him and he had to do a good job. He knew I was a former Marine so, we talked about that and he said he would take care of me. He was a man of his word. Integrity is everything and that is what I’m all about.

I told the driver that he could wait until the first of the year. I didn’t wanna mess up anybody on Christmas or New Year. I have a Mercedes, a pickup truck and a van, so I didn’t need the car. Plus, my mother is never driving again. I was surprised when the driver called me. They let me know the day before and brought it to me two days before Christmas. I told the driver that I was a plumber and I would be in the lower county of Connecticut, so I asked if they could give me an hour notice. He called me and gave me an hour and a half notice and I met him where I needed to meet him downtown. They had the car off the truck within four minutes. I gave them the cashier’s check, they went their way and I went back to work.

If I find somebody that I'm comfortable with and I got confidence in, I'm gonna refer AmeriFreight. My son is in the army boot camp right now and he's coming home, but then he's gonna go back for training in Missouri. He's gonna buy a new pickup truck but I'll have him ship it there rather than let him drive it. He could have it once he gets there.eShip did a fantastic job and I plan on using them again.

eShip response

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I’m gonna be needing a car out in an area for a few months and I had to transport it 3,000 miles there. eShip had realistic expectations from other sites that I saw and after checking five companies, I decided to go with them because of their broker. She seemed to be honest and more realistic while the other ones seemed to be aggressive. And she was very responsive to my calls. Anytime I called, she responded back and I could either call, email, or text her. I kept speaking to the same person and she was very clear about what my expectations were. If it was unrealistic, she was clear about telling me that. Price-wise, we negotiated a bit and I found her to be very reasonable. I told her I’d like to try a lower bid than whatever bid she gave me and she was happy to work with that.

After that, the pick up was a little on the later side and I got a text message from eShip saying that they thought there might be difficulty in coming down my street. But I told them that I didn’t believe it was a problem and that they should do Google Earth. They would see my street and that it was one way in and one way out, and the driver could do it. They said they'd give it a try, so they came after an hour after they said they would be. But that was fine because it was my home so I was just in there.

Also, the delivery very good. My son picked up the car at the other end and they delivered it at his place of work so it didn’t really interfere with his day. And they knew that it had to be during the work hours so that was good. My son said the car was dirty but other than that, it was in good shape. All in all, I had an excellent experience with eShip. They were communicative and professional.

After the initial pick up, they told me the parameters and when they would expect the delivery. Then I got a little anxious and I called them. They checked on it and they gave me a time and the day. Then, they followed up with it and said that it was off by a day. But I had a lot of flexibility on the other side so I didn’t have to have the car there at a particular hour and day, and I knew that. Other than that, eShip did exactly what they said and called when they were supposed to. Plus, my car got there in perfect time and I didn’t have any issues at all. I was pleased with them and I would use them again.

eShip response

Thank you Jeanette for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Maryann…

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I was shipping a vehicle from around Phoenix, Arizona up to upstate New York. I tried contacting Montway, and I tried using uShip. A bunch of people were just betting on it, and there was nobody actually talking to me. It didn’t really help me in narrowing down my options. When I got a call from eShip, I spoke with a person that was very personable. She was very helpful, and really put me at ease. Having somebody I could speak to and who guided me through the process made me go with eShip. Also, the quote that eShip gave me was a little bit cheaper than the quote that I got from Montway.

My father was there for the pick-up in Arizona. The driver called the day before the delivery and he told me that he was gonna be here at 4 in the afternoon. Around that time, I called him asking where he was. He told me he was still in Syracuse, and he eventually arrived around 10 at night. He showed up late, but out of the total time period they said it was gonna take to arrive, it was still one day early. So, that was fine. I couldn't really understand the driver's English very much. I could kinda get what he was saying, but it was a little bit difficult to understand. We went around the vehicle together when it arrived. He grabbed the flashlight out of his truck and was pointing out the stuff that he had marked with my father. Then, he pointed the light at it, so that way, I’d see the stuff that they’ve marked previously.

The quote they gave me changed. The rep said it was gonna be 50 bucks because they were trying to find a person that did the route. It was kind of an unusual route, so I understood that. But the quote changed by about 50 bucks. The rep said it herself that she would put in 25 bucks for that. I appreciate that. It’s not that much money, but I thought the quote was gonna be a solid quote and it wasn’t gonna change.

Overall, it was a pretty good experience. I was very happy that somebody was kind and helpful, and was personable with the entire experience. When I was looking at stuff on uShip, there was some people there that were saying that they could do this and that. But when I did my background research to make sure that I was speaking with a reputable company, I saw people that were working out of apartment building in Miami, and that caught me out. Also, I was glad that I talked to an actual company that seemed to have good reviews as well. eShip looked like they were good doing their job, and they definitely live up to that.

eShip response

Thank you Dylan for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. Maryann…

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

My husband was transferred to Honolulu to work here and his company only moved one vehicle which was his. I needed to move my 2010 Honda Pilot as well so I looked for a transport company. I heard horror stories about other companies and was almost ready to schedule with somebody else but I went to the Better Business Bureau and found out that they weren't even affiliated with the BBB. I did my research and I went to ConsumerAffairs. It was from their website where I got a list of shipping companies and I filled out information for a bunch of them. I found out about eShip through the good reviews that people have posted. eShip was the only company that was able to do everything from Jacksonville to Honolulu, Hawaii. The other ones said they could take it all the way from Jacksonville to California, but they would put me in contact with a company so we could book it ourselves. But I had a lot going on, so I didn't wanna do that.

I have also heard of people getting charged more when they pick up the car, or cars delivered at wrong places or picked up at different times so I was thinking if I would experience that too if I booked with eShip. I asked them, "Are you gonna pick up my car? Are you gonna ask me for more money?" The rep said, "Nope. This is your quote. This is what you're gonna pay to us. I'm beginning to book everything, then you're gonna pay this much to the driver, and you're going to pay this much to Matson. And that's it. This is what you're gonna pay."

I put a request with eShip online. Then I got an email or a text from Craig asking me to talk about our shipment. So I sent my information and the service was booked within a day. Everything was done. It was really fast and I got a contact, Andy, who told me where the car was gonna be picked up. eShip booked everything from Jacksonville to Honolulu and I paid for them to book everything. They were responsible from Jacksonville to Long Beach, California and from there, they booked with Matson to transport my car from Long Beach to Honolulu. I paid the driver to pick up my car and then they helped cover eShip. What I paid wasn't much different from that of the other companies that had horrible reviews. So eShip charged me only what was quoted to me at the beginning and nothing more.

The car was picked up a day early, which was fine. I was without a car and the pickup was at a place that was convenient for me, so that was nice. The driver was very friendly and nice too. He said he would be in Jacksonville in about six hours. It worked out well. However, they had been here when the car had arrived to California and they didn't let me know. But then when they arrived to Honolulu, I got a text. They let me know a day after the car had arrived that the car was ready. Other than that, eShip’s service was great and it was fast. The car was picked up on a Sunday and it was delivered in California on a Friday. The total transport though from California to Honolulu took a month. But I had an idea that it was gonna take a while. In the end, the car arrived safely and complete. Everybody kept me updated during the transport, so it was fine. eShip is doing a good job, so people trust them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: July 23, 2019

This was a great decision. I was very undecided about picking a transport company. There are so many companies and so many wild claims. I chose eShip due to straightforward, honest, answers to my questions and I am glad I did. My van came quickly with great communication. I would certainly recommend to anyone in need of auto transport.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I booked with eShip - for my cross-country move from California to Georgia, and the 3rd car I've shipped (*my other 2 were with a different company). My rep Mark ** was great. He worked hard to find a driver within my price range and made sure to get a company with a good reputation. The driver he chose was awesome! Vitale was punctual, stayed in touch to give me updates and got my car to me in great time and the same condition I gave it to him. He was a pleasure to work with, unlike some companies I've used in the past where there was little or very poor communication with the driver. Thanks for picking a great company Mark!

Original review: July 17, 2019

Got my car transported across the country. People at eShip were nice and messaged me a few times to ask if the delivery person contacted me. I think it would help if eship tracked the delivery themselves and informed the customer. Also, the delivery guy demanded either cash or a business check. I should've been told in advance that personal check won't work. Overall, service was good. Mark sounded like a gentleman. Would use their service again.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Vehicle arrived with a shattered windshield and a large paint chip on the left headlight bezel.. Cost of windshield glass replacement And paint repairs approximately $1500.00. Was told by transport driver they were not responsible for damages and "That's the chance you take" and "The damage was from a passing semi truck". Was given no information on the semi truck company to help in repair cost persuit.

Original review: July 16, 2019

Had a 55 Bel Air shipped from NY to AZ in a closed transport. Was told 7-10 days for delivery. I got it in 3 days!! The driver has everything buttoned down very nicely and they took excellent care of my new classic.

Original review: July 16, 2019

Broker Mark ** is okay. Smooth talker. Always careful what he puts in a text/writing but will verbally give you different info. Answers questions but does not really explain how the "entire" process works. Question: does the average person regularly ship/transport a vehicle. Answer: NO. How do you know what questions to ask if you don't understand the process. Date/time commitments not met EVERY step of the process and I do mean "every". He is busy but so am I...BTW, I'm the customer! The process to set up the shipping took many, many days longer than Mark committed to. One excuse after the other on "why". Customer deserves clearer and more realistic info. In the end, it took 3 weeks to have the vehicle shipped door to door and NOT the 7 to 9 days broker gave me.

Cal East, transport company, was worse. Yes, they lie but so did the broker. Doesn't everybody? NO; not when you are paying $1,800 and they tell you one thing and do the opposite. Let me just give you one example (there are so many, many more): Mark scheduled p/u of vehicle on either 6/22 or 6/23 in Yorba Linda. Guess what? The transport/driver from Turner Transport (sent by Cal East) calls me on 6/21 while I'm at work and wants to pick up car on 6/21 and I am over 20 miles away and can't leave work (Irvine -car is with me at work). So driver tries to tell me that w/b extra $. I'm freaking out. So we hang up and he calls Mark (supposedly). He calls back. Now it's all okay; pick up w/b on 6/22 at 10 am. (specifically).

Saturday rolls around; I wait and wait and wait. At 10:20 a.m. I call driver; sounds like I woke him up. He proceeds to tell me there was a mix up and I should call the other guy. Really? He couldn't even remember the name of the person he said he spoke to yesterday. So I call Mark. Mark tells me he knows nothing about this. Not sure who is the liar here. Mark calls this driver. Then he calls me back and states, "Well, the driver is sick today and you wouldn't take an Uber so you could drive the car back to Yorba Linda from Irvine." ARE YOU KIDDING ME! So now it's the customer's fault that the driver shows up one day early and refuses to pick up the vehicle when scheduled? Unbelievable.

By this time, I've made it clear to Mark how frustrated I am, especially since not one step in the process has followed in a timely manner as he said it would. Mark tells me to calm down. I tell him this pick up better happen today or else I'm finding another shipper. Within 2 hours, I get a call from Ed at Cal East. He states that the driver was in an accident (okay; so who's the liar here; Mark tells me driver was sick; Ed tells me driver was in an accident). Ed tells me he will pick up the vehicle today.

Ed arrives in Yorba Linda in early afternoon. I specifically ask him...and he knows some of the frustrations I've had with this whole process... to be honest with me and tell me if this car will really arrive before July 4th. He verbally "guarantees" me that it will. Guess what? That was a lie as well. An even longer story short, reasons for delay included "truck broke down" (if you read reviews on auto transport companies this is a very well-used BS answer); next excuse "got stopped by state police who said they rec'd a tip that one of the cars on transporter was carrying drugs". OMG. Never heard of this one but it's a doozy.

Finally, car arrives on July 6. But I'm not done yet. I paid for door-to-door service. The transporter said he couldn't turn the corner on the street where my sister lives so she had to walk to a Dollar General store to pick up the car. What I've shared is not all of the frustrating saga. I did learn something. THEY ARE ALL LIARS AND DO NOT MEET THEIR COMMITMENTS... AT ALL. If they had been honest and more realistic letting a customer know how the entire process works, one could understand a bit better. But they did not. Let me sum it up. I will NEVER use either of these companies again. And I will make sure to spread the word about my experience to anyone who inquires or anyone who is thinking about hiring either one of these companies.

Original review: July 16, 2019

My experience with eShip has been great, when I was in need of a getting a shipping company booked in a limited of time eShip was able to help me. Daniel in Ft. Lauderdale showed great customer service and was helpful throughout the process.

Original review: July 16, 2019

The transport costs were not up front nor was there an explanation of the broker fee vs the fee to the driver. The quote was less than the final cost by $50. The driver only accepted cash, bank check, or money order; which was not explained until the moment he arrived to pick up the vehicle. Overall not a professional experience. I will not use E-ship again. Vehicle was delivered on time and without issue.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Service could not have been easier. Provided Craig dates and locations online. Discussed via phone. He found a transporter who picked up vehicle at home and dropped it off at our designated destination on-time and undamaged. Shippers were friendly and competent. Highly recommend.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Getting timely quote and answers to question were professional. For that I would’ve rated services a, “10”. The day before pick up was scheduled got a call indicating the driver pulled out. I was told there was someone who could car a for a few more hundred dollars, given it was July 4. I emphasized I selected eShip based on reviews and thought we had a contract. I was flying out 2 days after sched pick-up. Then I was reassured a driver would be found. Drivers were found that day, car was picked up and delivered by delivery date. Price ended up being lower. So again, all was good except what I saw as a possible attempt to get more money? I was confused. I would consider using them again except for that glitch prior to pick-up.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Outstanding service, Danielle made everything work out better than I hoped. She answered all my questions, and The service and customer care were first rate, and the driver who delivered the vehicle was thoughtful and a true professional. Danielle is the BEST! Without any hesitation, I would use them again, and highly recommend using eShip to transport your vehicle. The previous company I used was good, but eShip, and Danielle, made them look like amateurs.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Mark ** is top notch with my vehicle shipment along with the Driver of the transport in which his name has slipped me. We originally went with a different carrier which I felt would have been a disaster, so my inner feelings said look elsewhere. In this case Eship was the choice and for the first time the good ratings were accurate. Thank you for the stellar service.

Original review: July 14, 2019

We had a great experience. On time. Communication was great. Car got to Colorado before we did. Would highly recommend to friends. We called 2 days before we were moving and it was no problem. We were thrilled.

Original review: July 13, 2019

Prompt and courteous. Very accommodating subcontracting company too. No pressure. They came to our home on foot because I couldn't be there to meet. We were even a little late not quite at our final destination yet and the driver was super understanding and waited a bit for us to arrive. Another company was a bit cheaper but we were not kept in the loop of what was going on. The website was not accurate like eShip's. So glad we cancelled and went with eShip. Our car arrived just as we had left it with them. Only needs a car wash.

Original review: July 12, 2019

Daniel did and excellent job of communicating and locating a truck at a reasonable price. She was available to answer all my questions and was very helpful. The price was reasonable and they located A driver quickly. I would ship with eShip again.

Original review: July 12, 2019

Danielle ** helped set up transport of my car and she provided wonderful customer service! The company who transported the car was Knies and they were also amazing! Overall such a great experience, good price, and fabulous people! Definitely will use eShip again in the future! Thank you!

Original review: July 12, 2019

There was great communication with the shipping company and with eShip. The only negative was that the driver would forget to give us updates so for example he would say "I will be there today or tomorrow" but we wouldn't hear anything and then have to call the company to ask, "Is he still coming today? It's 9pm and I can't be waiting around" etc. Initially the car was supposed to be delivered after a certain day but the driver called to say he would deliver 3 days earlier, before we arrived so we couldn't do that. It was easy enough to change the delivery date but then arrived 4 days after we had been in town. Overall it was good, the car arrived without issues, but I had to spend a little extra time to reach out; however, it was easy to reach the company and everything was addressed without issues.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I’m very glad I went with eShip! The process was easy and I got my car shipped from TX to CO quickly. Anna answered all my questions and was there every step of the way. Alex, the driver was very hardworking and conscientious and got my car there in 24 hours from when he picked it up! Both eShip and the carrier company were great! I’d highly recommend to friends.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I bought a car and needed it to get to a place where I could get it worked on. eShip arranged for transportation from Sacramento to San Diego and it worked out really well. They did it the next day, whereas other transport companies wanted to do it four or five weeks later. eShip's sales team kept emailing me, making sure everything was okay, and the driver communicated with me letting me know where the car was. After it was picked up where I bought it from, the car was delivered in less than a day and a half. eShip did a good job and I'm gonna use them again.

Original review: July 9, 2019

eShip is a good outfit and I used them to move my car from Florida to Connecticut. I tried to use another transport company a couple of years before but I had a bad experience. This time, I did my homework. I talked to a lot of people and read reviews and based on that, I had made up my mind to go with eShip and didn't get any other quotes. I called about a month before I wanted the car shipped. The salesman and the driver that came to pick up my items did a very good job. I was kept in the loop and well-informed. It took three days to deliver the car and I was able to make arrangements for the people up here to meet the driver and get the car off.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Mark Anthony was really terrific and was helpful and patient through all of our planning changes, and short notice timing. I also appreciate that he was available on the phone on a Sunday as well. Highly recommend Mark Anthony and eShip.

Original review: July 8, 2019

We moved and we had our Mercedes and Cadillac shipped about 1,600 miles from Colorado. We got along fine with eShip. They were able to arrange the time that we liked and the gentleman that was representing them was accommodating. The driver brought it out rather early in the morning and delivered them.

Original review: July 7, 2019

I had two vehicles shipped. eShip presented themselves as knowing what they're doing more than the others I was looking at. The woman that I first talked to answered all the questions and everything was straightforward. They communicated pretty well with the driver during the process as well. The vehicles had to be picked up at my house and taken to a yard where they had to wait for the bigger transport truck to come. So, the whole process took a week and that was fine. The vehicles were in the same condition as they left, but a little dirtier. But both delivery drivers were good.

Original review: July 6, 2019

From the very first inquiry online to the delivery of our car, eShip was great. We were transporting our car from Maine to Colorado. They arrived to pick up our car on time and made it to the Colorado before we did. I highly recommend them.

Original review: July 6, 2019

I was transporting a Jaguar S-Type from California to Wisconsin. I looked at seven different companies then I decided to go with eShip. They got back to me right away and I liked their price. My interaction with their sales team was very good and they were very knowledgeable. I had a couple of questions and they answered promptly, so it made me feel very comfortable going with them. The driver was also very good in communicating with me during the transport. I was getting texts and updates throughout the whole process. From the time my car was picked up, it took two days to have it delivered and both times, my experience with the driver was awesome. He was fun and cool. Also, the condition of the vehicle when it arrived was as expected.

eShip Company Information