Call toll free
4.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport needs. We handle 3000+ automotive moves every year and provide the highest quality customer service possible, pride ourselves on being available 7 days a week. We will do our best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need.

eShip Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1890 eShip Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I was moving from Texas to Illinois and the rating to ship a Toyota FJ Cruiser was very important to me. A different company was my first choice, but when I called them, they sent me an email with a high rating. And when I had other questions, they never called me back, even though I left messages. So, I looked up some more reviews and really liked eShip.

I mostly spoke with Anthony and he was great. Every time I called, he answered. He was also able to find a carrier relatively soon and made things very simple. The pick up and delivery of the vehicle went well too. My car was picked up on a Thursday and it was dropped off on Tuesday. The driver called me when he was outside of our drop-off destination. He parked in the back of Walmart and it was really easy to find him. And my car didn't come with any scratches or dents, so I was very satisfied. It was definitely a wonderful experience overall. I've gone through car carriers and this was the best company that kept me updated in terms of what to expect. eShip's a very great middleman to find a really reliable carrier. If I have to ship another vehicle, I would definitely go through eShip again.

eShip response

Thank you Leah for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I was getting a car to my sister and I chose to work with eShip after seeing that they were the best reviewed company on a couple of review sites that I looked at.

They got everything set up but when the driver called, ready to ship the car, they gave me one hour. The guy got to the pickup place really fast and I was almost out of town. It was a crazy one and it could've been a major situation but everything else was fine. They said it will take 6 to 9 days to ship the car and it got there in 4 days. The car was also fine when we got it except for a piece of plastic thing that came off of the rear tire. It wasn't even a big deal. It's a minor cosmetic thing that could be glued back on. Moreover, the price was what they said it was when the car got there. I read a lot of stories on the internet saying that the price was hiked up but it wasn't like that. So, I'd tell people to use eShip too.

eShip response

Thank you Ronnie for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Anna made the entire process extremely smooth under adverse circumstances. She handled every question and concern I had in a very timely manner even on weekends. I highly recommend E-ship and Anna’s services to anyone shipping a car around the country.

eShip response

Thank you Tanner for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

eShip did a wonderful job of moving our car from Georgia to California. The broker who worked with us was VERY reliable, stayed in contact with us throughout the transit time, and was reachable at any hour of the day. The car arrived at its destination actually early and in perfect condition. Highly recommend this company.

eShip response

Thank you Beth for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I moved from Florida to Colorado. I did a quick Google search and eShip came up as one of the higher rated ones, so I went with them. Also, I didn’t really investigate the other companies besides them. Prior to contracting with them, they were very friendly, told me that the whole point of using them was that I didn’t really have to deal with the driver, and they were very specific about the high quality of their service which was what made them special. I had a pretty good sales experience and I felt comfortable contracting with them.

Then, the pickup and delivery were both okay. But I had some issues with the driver. He made a strange request and wanted to pick up my car without his trailer and drive it to his house. It was very odd. But once he made that request, I told eShip what the problem was and they dealt with all of it. They were really diligent about it and I didn’t have to deal with the driver. When the car was delivered, it showed up on time in good condition. It was a little dirty and needed to get washed but it was all good. The whole transport took about a week and overall, the set up and delivery were both easy. The price was very reasonable, too, and what little issue I did have, they were very quick to resolve it. So, I would recommend them.

eShip response

Thank you Gabriel for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I moved from Sacramento to Chicago for a work opportunity. I needed to ship my car as well so I looked online at ConsumerAffairs and eShip had the highest rating. I submitted my information over the internet and they sent me a quote. I accepted it and I got a phone call immediately after that, basically organizing the shipment. Their sales team was great and I liked how efficient my interaction with them was, just how upfront they were. It was delightful. I've been dealing with a lot of movers and moving stuff lately and it was really nice to be able to get a quote and immediately book it, and not have to spend 40 minutes on the phone talking about the particulars.

Everything worked out fabulously well. My car was dirty when it came because it had been on the open carriage but it was in great shape. Then the guy who shipped it was incredibly nice. The only thing that I wish had happened slightly differently was that he came a day early to pick up the car and he arrived a day early to drop off the car. So, the timing was a little off. It's just that I was in a complicated situation because he was actually picking up the car from my parents' place, so I wasn't quite there. Other than the timing, he was amazing and he really went out of his way to accommodate me, which I really appreciated. I would absolutely recommend eShip, 100%.

eShip response

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

The service was excellent. All my questions were answered in a timely manner. The price was fair and the communication to keep me informed about my car was good. Maryann was very helpful and responded back to me in a timely manner with all my questions and she was very kind with her response. I never felt as if I was being a bother.

eShip response

Thank you Otis for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I was relocating when I transported my Ford Edge about 2,700 miles with eShip. I had looked into four companies and I selected eShip because of the price and their customer service.

eShip response

Thank you Shannon for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I looked at three different transport companies to have a vehicle moved from Florida to Denver. Among them was eShip and they were highly rated on the internet. They were very professional and there was excellent communication throughout the trip. The delivery went really well. It took them four days to get up there. I flew to Denver and we met the same day the driver was there. eShip did a good job and I'd definitely use them again.

eShip response

Thank you Steve for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Maryann had a difficult time finding transport for our requested dates but was relentless looking for a driver to come to our fairly remote location. The pickup and delivery ended up working perfectly with our hectic move. Well done Maryann!!!

eShip response

Thank you Mary for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I have used eShip in 2015 to ship two cars when I moved cross-country. Then, when I moved my dad I needed to ship a car for 3,000 miles. However, their guy was kind of crazy. He got my information and I heard a week later if he could find someone to ship a car. The delivery of the car went great though and the guy, Brian, was awesome. It took four days from the time the car was picked up until it was dropped off. It was really fast. eShip did what they said they would. They were great and I would use them again.

eShip response

Thank you Sandra for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

We made a quick move to a different state. I looked around for a transport company and eShip gave me a more promising timeframe that would work better for me. I called them on a Wednesday, and I needed the car to be picked up on a Friday. They were able to pick it up immediately and then transport it. The sales team at eShip was really helpful. I spoke with somebody named Mark. He was on top of it all the time and constantly giving me updates. From beginning to end, the transport only took three and a half days.

The delivery process was a little bit daunting at first because it was a pretty valuable piece of equipment that I was having transported by a stranger. The driver was actually nice. I talked to him and he was really helpful because we had an address change for the delivery location. He made that process go pretty smoothly. I would definitely recommend eShip to a friend if they were looking to ship their car. It’s a really good service. They can trust the people at eShip. They made me feel that they would take care of my car.

eShip response

Thank you Geethanjali Muruganandamfor taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I relocated to a new place and got eShip to ship my vehicle because of the price. I had phone calls and e-mails with their rep and they were okay. I found eShip to be satisfactory. They delivered the vehicle to my house in five days and it was a good experience.

eShip response

Thank you Tilak for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Mark ** was very professional when working with him on shipping my vehicle. Straightforward but also very sincere to my needs and personal situation. I will recommend eShip to friends and family. Talking to Mark made things less stressful for my move to California. PCSing in the Military can be very stressful but Mark ** and eShip lessened the stress by a marginal amount.

eShip response

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I shipped my car from Denver, Colorado to Newark, New Jersey. Pick up was the 2nd day of the 3 days window and delivery was 4 days after (1st day of the delivery window). Car was without problems. I would recommend to anyone. Make sure you understand what is the difference in between open and close carrier.

eShip response

Thank you PABLO for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I was moving for a new job and needed my 2015 Toyota Camry shipped. I looked at 12 different transport companies and eShip had very good reviews. The owner spoke to me personally and he shared my concerns regarding the problems with long distance shipping. They were kind and offered me a military discount as my fiancé is a military contractor, even though it was my car that was being shipped. They were also great about the timing and were able to get the car on the boat a week early, which was unusual. Then the delivery people were excellent. The driver texted my uncle and was able to pick up the car at his house. My car was just like I dropped it off, it was good. The process took 20 days door-to-door, from Hawaii to New Jersey and everything was phenomenal service. They're the only company I would trust to ship my car.

eShip response

Thank you Rasleen for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

eShip was the most helpful when we called different transport companies. Their team was very good. They called back and everything was on time. I spoke with one person all the time which made it easier. When the vehicle was in the city, they called a few times to update me. The driver called me when he was about four hours away and told me he would keep updating me as he got closer. Everything was very simple and he made sure I looked at the car before I signed off. eShip was very fast and easy to use. I've recommended them to someone.

eShip response

Thank you Desiree for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I needed my car from the West Coast to the East Coast because I'm going to work there. I looked at three transport companies but I went with eShip in the end. I love Mark, the broker. And then Bryan, the transporter, was amazing. He was on top of his game and he did everything he said he was gonna do. It took four days to transport the vehicle and he showed up three days earlier than when he was supposed to. He said, "I like to do that with my clients. I like to surprise them." It was an amazing experience. eShip is the best in the game.

eShip response

Thank you Erin for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

When my son did an internship in DC, we gave him a car, and now that the internship is over, I needed the car back. I looked at a few shipping companies online and people were talking about eShip so they were okay for me. They cost more money compared to the others, but the feedback from the other company wasn’t too good. The interactions with the eShip sales rep were okay and he helped me a lot from A to Z, so we didn’t have any issue. We shipped the car from Washington DC to California, and the only thing that scared me with eShip was that I had to wait until a week before the day that I wanted to ship the car to find out my schedule. But that’s just how they operate. The drivers came to pick up the car on time. The car was brand-new and we received the car okay and it was in the same condition that we had before. It was an excellent experience.

eShip response

Thank you Dinh for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

eShip had a very good rating with the Better Business Bureau. I had a good interaction with their sales team. However, the actual charges were not transparent to the consumer. I paid the price that I was quoted 50 bucks more in the end. But the state of the car was perfect when it was delivered to me and eShip is one of the better transport companies out of the bunch.

eShip response

Thank you Peter for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I needed to transport two cars from Florida to Connecticut. I checked out four companies and among them, I liked eShip's customer service and price, so I went with them. They were very nice and I was very satisfied with my experience. I liked the way they dealt with me since the beginning. Their sales team gave me all the information right away and they seemed to be more down-to-earth than the reps from the other companies I called. Somehow, I trusted them more than the other ones, too. The delivery also went perfectly and the guy from the truck was helpful.

eShip response

Thank you Cristiane for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I had eShip transport a vehicle from Massachusetts to California. It took two weeks from my inquiry to the actual delivery of the vehicle. The broker I worked with was good. Although, it took a while to actually find space in the truck, so it came to the last minute. Also, the broker promised to follow up the day after, but she didn’t. So, I waited a few more days and actually placed a call to make sure that they still have my request, and that they were going to find an actual space. They were very apologetic and they did, eventually, find space in the truck within 5 days of ship date.

Delivery was quick and the vehicle was in great condition when it was delivered, and delivery was made on time. They followed up 24 hours prior to delivery to make sure that I would be around to pick up the vehicle. My feedback to eShip is very positive in general. Everything worked out, other than a little miscommunication at the beginning of the process. But that was cured and I was updated in a timely manner after that. I would definitely use them again.

eShip response

Thank you Mario for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I was going to graduate school across the country and needed to ship my car. I tried to use Roadrunner but that was not a good experience at all whereas with eShip, everything went smoothly. The person I spoke with and who I maintained contact with throughout the service was very accessible. She had a number that I could text. She also answered the phone or called back promptly. If it wasn't during her hours, she would call when she was available. There was always communication and that was what I liked about eShip. I told her I needed the car within a certain time frame and she actually looked for someone who could do it within that time frame. My driver was very professional and also very good at communication. When you're shipping your car across the country, that's really the most you can ask for. Plus when the car arrived, it was in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend eShip.

eShip response

Thank you Marcia for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Mark and his staff do an amazing job from first contact to completion. I have used eShip every summer for the last 5 years. My family drives from New York to San Diego and eShip get our family car home. This is simply the best company I have ever used for anything. These guys are honest, work tirelessly on your behalf and most importantly they get the job done.

eShip response

Thank you Jimmy for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

We had a Jeep shipped from Portland OR to Austin Texas. From the broker, Craig, to our driver Jesse, the experience was perfect! The price may not be the lowest but you can trust eShip to work with good transport companies who are dependable. Jesse was on time when he picked the Jeep up and again when he delivered. Great communication and took pride in what he does. He worked with us on time and location and really made it easy to make the move uneventful. Much appreciated everyone! BTW if you're looking for reviews for shipping a car DO NOT USE ** for information. This site is paid for by transport companies and the reviews are untrue. Use Consumer Affairs and BBB or simply Yelp! You'll find that eShip is rated pretty high.

eShip response

Thank you Craig for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

eShip is a reliable transport group and their reps are professional. I’ve used them before and I used them again to ship a car back to Georgia. A week in advance, I set a time and date for it to be picked up. A guy came and picked it up, and I paid him because I wasn't gonna be there for the drop off. He then dropped the car off the next day.

eShip response

Thank you Taniya for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I relocated to California from Ohio and I had to have my vehicle shipped. I looked at four companies and I decided to go with eShip because of the timeframe and the door-to-door delivery, and a friend of mine had utilized their services. The representative had good follow up in regards to where we were at in the process when I couldn't anticipate a call from the driver and how soon they would be coming. They delivered the vehicle and it was door-to-door as they had indicated it would be for me. They picked it up on a Monday and when they arrived in California, I wasn’t back just yet. So they got back with the vehicle before I made it back. I would definitely recommend them to a friend or family member. It was overall a great experience.

eShip response

Thank you Monica for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

We relocated from the West Coast to the East Coast and we needed one of our cars transported for us because we weren't able to drive it. I did a search and several companies came up, but I saw that eShip was associated with Better Business Bureau and they had very good reviews so we got their service. The gentleman that I spoke with, my contact for setting things up, called me right away. He was very courteous and he answered all of my questions. I was expecting the car to be picked up the following day but they got it that night. I was already on the East Coast and my car was still back in California. Along the way, a couple of questions came up and anytime that I called, my contact answered my questions. The whole transport took about a week, which was right in line with the estimate that he gave me. It was a very good experience.

The truck driver that did the physical transport was very good as well. He was coming from California and coming out to Georgia, and we moved to a very remote part of the state. He had to park his semi about four miles away from our house because he couldn’t take it on the roads, between the main road and our house. He had to unload the car there, and he drove it up here, so that was good that he did that. The only part that surprised me was that they wanted cash or a money order. I found this out when the truck driver called me to tell me that he was gonna be in the next day. That was a little bit of a problem. But they wound up taking a personal check from me at the end because I didn’t have time or any means to get that amount of cash out of the bank or to get a cashier’s check. So, it worked out. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to a friend.

eShip response

Thank you Catherine for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I dealt with a few other shipping companies and they went back and forth with the quote, and it took them a little bit too late to get me to a number. I didn't like the interaction, so I looked up and eShip got very high ratings. Their website looks good and they have fast response. I got Mark Anthony's text and that was a little bit more personal. Our interactions were all on the phone and I talked to him over text, but it was very good. The driver came to my home to inspect the car, picked it up, and then I met him at my delivery destination and got the car.

The driver was polite and I just called him to schedule a meet-up and he brought my car right up. eShip told me that the transport would take three to six days, so I sent my car out on Sunday and got it by Saturday. That was really nice and I would totally recommend them. It was very convenient, but it would be awesome if eShip could somehow bill the invoice so that I could pay with my corporate credit card instead of paying cash to the driver.

eShip response

Thank you Sophie for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Overall, we had a great experience with eShip. The auto was picked up in Arizona on Wed and dropped off in Florida by Monday. No issues. I recommend using their service. Their customer service was also great. They returned my call within a timely manner.

eShip response

Thank you Alex for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

eShip expert review by Lauren Fix

In business since 2010, eShip connects its customers with top-rated auto transport carriers. The company is licensed by the Department of Transportation to broker the shipment of household goods and also offers moving services to and from any location, nationwide.

• Free added insurance of $250 on every order: Every carrier eShip uses carries the standard insurance coverage for any damage that may occur during transit. eShip also offers an additional $250 on every order – free of charge.

• Door-to-door transport (open or enclosed): eShip loads your vehicle as close to your home as the truck can get, transports it on one carrier and unloads it at the address you specify.

• Cross-country transports available: eShip offers service across the USA, so you can transport your vehicle across the country when needed.

• Open auto transport carriers: Using open auto transport carriers allows eShip to keep their prices low due to decreased maintenance and fuel costs for each carrier. eShip's website clearly explains the pros and cons of using open auto transport carriers, allowing customers to make educated decisions about shipping their vehicles.

• Additional services: eShip offers residential moving and auto transport services to individuals but also offers commercial services including corporate relocation, international moving, logistics and storage options across the U.S. and Canada.

• Best for: Out-of-state movers, small business owners and people who need to transport a vehicle.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

eShip Company Information