Call toll free
4.77/5
Based on 794 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport needs. We handle 3000+ automotive moves every year and provide the highest quality customer service possible, pride ourselves on being available 7 days a week. We will do our best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need.

eShip Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1749 eShip Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 21, 2018

Craig was great to deal with. Super responsive via email and text. He quoted a price and that was the firm price. I had never bought a car via Craigslist before and Craig made the delivery aspect of the transaction go smoothly.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 21, 2018

Trustworthy! Our car came on the date that was communicated to us. They gave us a call to remind us when it would pick it up and a reminder again before delivery. Communication is very important and they surely delivered.

Original review: July 20, 2018

My wife’s job relocated us from Illinois to Texas. I shipped a Honda Accord Hybrid and a Chevy Impala with eShip because they were the cheapest and the rating on the internet was very good. I called them and they gave me a quote. Customer service was very friendly and knowledgeable. And I was able to communicate with the driver very well. He came and picked it up a day before I left and got down here to Texas the next morning. I've recommended eShip to other people that’s moving from Illinois to Texas. I told them I had a good experience.

Original review: July 19, 2018

We were moving from New Orleans to California. We engaged with another company to do the job, but after a week, they still hadn’t found us anybody so we called eShip. I checked out six different companies and eShip seemed to know what they were doing. Their guy got on it quickly and was able to notify us in a couple days that he had something. He was thorough and good. However, it cost us more to go with them than our original quote, but we got the cars moved which was our goal. I don’t really understand that industry that well, but the organizer said that if I wanted somebody to move my car, I had to price it appropriately. We were getting a little desperate at the time because we were leaving town and we weren’t sure how we were gonna swing it if they hadn’t come by before we left.

We had two vehicles that were shipped and when the people arrived to pick them up, it was raining and they must have spent an hour and a half getting the cars up onto the big truck. But they were very good about it. They were also great when we met them in California on the other end. They told us when they were coming. Then they offloaded the cars and aside from being dusty from being on the road, the cars looked great.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I had to ship a Hyundai Elantra 3,000 miles for a personal move. I looked at four different transport companies but opted for eShip since it was highly-rated online and I had a good conversation with their rep. She was very friendly, nice and upfront about the whole process. Also, I didn’t have to give her all of my information in order to get a quote. The transport took five days and the car was delivered way before the expected time and so that was good. I would recommend eShip to other people and I told them about the process, how fast I got it, how easy it was to figure out logistics and I got the price that I wanted.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: July 18, 2018

My son was up in a program up in Salt Lake. He was doing well and so I thought it was time to ship his vehicle up there for the next stage of his journey. It was a consideration of me taking a road trip versus shipping it and I thought shipping it was more cost-effective and easier. My wife looked online and found eShip to be one of the better rated companies and so we called them. I left a message and they got back with me first thing in the morning working hours and communicated effectively from that point.

The communication was great. They communicated a couple of hours before the pick up, told me they’d be there and they were right on time. Things went smoothly on the pickup and there were no problems with the delivery as well. It was expected to arrive in two days but it was there in 26 hours or so. Everything happened quicker than I quite expected and easier. And the vehicle arrived in good condition.

Original review: July 17, 2018

My mom lived over in Cincinnati and we needed to ship an Acura MDX for her from the South Side in Boise. We went to eShip as the people there were courteous and we felt comfortable with them. The gentleman I interacted with was great. He explained the process the first time and that was what exactly happened. He followed up, kept in touch all the time, and let me know where the driver was. The pickup went really well and after five days, the car was delivered. It was my first time working with eShip and they did a great job. If we were to do it again, we’ll definitely work with them.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I needed to ship a car 1,500 miles to my brother. The other company went bankrupt and so I decided to go with eShip. The rep was good and there was always somebody available to talk to if I had questions. I like that they had the software application on the phone which was incredible. I was able to use my phone to sign the contract and I did not have to download to a computer, sign it and then go back with them with a PDF file. They got everything set up and once the ball got rolling, it got down there within 30 hours so that was great. The delivery was fast and everything was perfect.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I got eShip to transport a Mini Cooper and a Kia Soul and everything in my experience was great. I looked at three different companies and I picked eShip mostly based on their reviews. I ended up having some confusion on dates, but the rep I was talking to cleared it up and figured it out. The driver was also really nice. The whole process took about five days and that was what we wanted. We wanted it to be longer ‘cause we didn’t have a place to put our cars. The vehicles were dirty upon arrival but other than that, everything was fine. I would use eShip again.

Original review: July 14, 2018

The Jeep of the girlfriend of my boss broke down in New Mexico. She had rented a car so she had to leave the Jeep. I had to figure out a way to get it shipped. I had used the eShip not even a month ago for some of my boss' specialty cars. He has a Mustang and a motorcycle that we had transported down south and it worked out pretty good. This latest vehicle to be shipped has yet to be picked up but they got the last vehicle before this to its destination pretty quick.

eShip response

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 13, 2018

The staff was professional and polite during all phone conversations and during pick up. The communication between e-mails and phone calls was very accurate and keep me informed of my order. I would highly recommend your company to others. Thank you for helping me so quickly in my time of need.

eShip response

Thank you Amy for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I looked into four transport companies as I was moving across the country for a job. eShip seemed like they had good service. The person I spoke to, Marian, was friendly and she mentioned that I would be able to select among several carriers who are driving the truck. I gave them a window, and they picked a carrier in any of those days, where the person in eShip was willing to work with me to get my car shipped back to the day I needed it shipped. Their people were helpful throughout the process. When the car was being shipped and I had to call dispatch, they were very responsive. Furthermore, I appreciated that they called back when they missed my calls. They were very professional and friendly.

The car was transported 3,000 miles from coast to coast and the total transport took about a week. Though the driver was friendly, the delivery of the vehicle wasn’t so great because the delivery window was pushed back twice. He had some delays and he got stuck in traffic. Originally, the delivery was at 12 o'clock and then it ended up with the vehicle getting delivered at 5:30.

eShip response

Thank you Calvin for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 13, 2018

We wanted to ship a car from our Arizona house to our Washington house. I did some online research based on the best car shipping companies and I found some good reviews for eShip online. The quote that we got from them was high but apparently, the cost had gone up in shipping cars compared to when we shipped a car a couple of years ago.

eShip did all the coordinating and found us a driver really quick. We were then passed off to the driver to settle up the final charges and the pickup and drop off of the car. I would recommend them. They were professional and got the job done. The only hiccup that we had was when the driver came to pick up the car. Our car has a slight lift to it so he told us that it was gonna be an extra $250. He needed to buy a permit for the oversized load which was a big bummer since we already thought it was a lot of money to pay to ship the car as it was and then we had a last-minute $250 cost on top of that. We’d shipped that same car before without any problem at all with it being lifted. The driver that eShip chose to use had like a pickup truck so he wasn’t equipped properly. He was a much smaller operation than what we had shipped with before.

Other than the oversize fee, we were really happy with the time it took to ship the car. It was five days and they got it to us a day early. The car was a lot cleaner than it had been considering the other times we picked it up from being shipped which was great. The driver was nice and he was totally clear about the permit that he had to buy so there was total transparency. He was accommodating too as he had to wait a little while for us to pick up the car.

eShip response

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 13, 2018

My son was moving to Miami, and I looked at about five companies and the sales team from eShip gave me the quote right away. They told us they would deliver within a three day range and they came in on the first day. The driver gave us a call the day before because we had to be there. He also followed up both two hours before and one hour before. We were caught because we were flying out and I flew in with my son, and the driver came on time. The place he had us meet was fine so I was really pleased with it.

eShip response

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 12, 2018

The exact date and time of the pick up is somewhat shaky, but I was working with another company to set up the delivery and they could not find a driver in 3 days and eShip got me one in like 45 minutes, so that was fantastic. It is pretty expensive and I paid a lot of money just to lock down a driver, but overall got my car and everything worked out how it needed to.

eShip response

Thank you Eric for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Background: contract established in May 2018, for a vehicle pick up in July 2018 to transport car across the country. Less than a week out, I receive the following: “No avail driver so far, I recommend increasing the offer, not getting any bites...MA” eShip Mark Anthony: CEO. This contract was $250 higher than the second bid. I went with eShip because they asserted (now starting to wonder) they have a five star rating with the BBB. It’s my opinion that the businesses behavior being displayed here, specifically the attempt to swindle more money, is not commensurate with a five star rating at the BBB or anywhere. Buyer beware!

eShip response

David, there is a pre screening process to confirm your driver, pickup date and quote amount. I recommend increasing the offer because so far I haven’t been able to find a driver (pickup date July 16th) and no deposit has been charged. There is no cancellation fee if you want to cancel your transport request and hire another transport company. I am sorry to have lost your business.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I was moving back home and I looked at the reviews of transport companies online, and eShip was really promising. There wasn’t a bad customer review so I decided to go with them. Their quote was a bit expensive but they did a great job. I'd rather pay a bit more for quality than go on a cheaper route and not turn out the way I wanted it to. So, I was fine with it. Their sales rep was really nice and super helpful. She answered all of my questions and my car arrived across the country within two days. It was super fast and super efficient.

eShip's customer service was fine. However, the truck driver was super rude to me and was inconsiderate. He was supposed to show up at 11:00 and he showed up at 9:30 and I wasn’t around. It was a bit of a scene. So, I called my eShip agent and she apologized profusely. Nevertheless, the car was delivered in a timely manner. A different guy dropped it off and there was nothing wrong with it, so I just let the issue go. Other than the rude truck driver, everything was really good. I would tell my friends to go with eShip and would explain to them that they outsource a trucking company, so they might get a really nice guy or a jerk of a guy, but they'll get their car safely.

eShip response

Thank you Cayla for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 12, 2018

We bought our vehicle off eBay and it was too far away for us to go get it. We hired uShip and they fell through and they kept saying they were gonna pick it up and they never did so we cancelled with them and went with eShip. The eShip rep communicated with me first until the car was getting loaded and then the driver texted me that he was loading my car now and then he continued to text me updates. Their rep was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They always get back with me promptly and answered any questions that I had. I talked to him on a Sunday and we had the car the following Monday. Once he had located a driver, we had the vehicle within a few days.

eShip response

Thank you Julie for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Maryann ** and eShip were great! I had to ship a car to my daughter who had relocated to Los Angeles and I had read so many horror stories online about car shipment brokers that I was very apprehensive. I saw eShip's many five-star ratings and excellent reviews online and I decided to utilize their services. I could not have been more pleased. Maryann walked me through the entire process in a very professional manner and the shipment that she arranged went off without a hitch. The car was picked up promptly after the order was placed and delivered to my daughter in good shape earlier than the minimum time promised. If I am ever in need of car shipment services again, I would definitely use Maryann and eShip and I would highly recommend them for anyone's shipping needs.

eShip response

Thank you Glenn for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: July 11, 2018

Excellent company for auto transportation. I was accommodated with my pick up date and my car was delivered on time. Maryann was a pleasure to work with, was courteous and prompt in all correspondence. I have recommended ESHIP to my family and friends.

eShip response

Thank you Carol for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Mark is awesome.... I had approached Mark when my other transporter given up my order in last minute saying there is no carrier ready to take order to Omaha. They wasted my precious 4 days to finally say NO. Mark guided me with his vast experience and was able to manage quickest delivery in just 2 days. I strongly recommend!!!!!

eShip response

Thank you Madhu for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I was shipping a single vehicle from one state to another for a relocation and I went with eShip based on the positive reviews I saw at ConsumerAffairs. Their reps were very communicative and interacting with them was fairly smooth. I was able to get a hold of the drivers when I needed to and they communicated promptly with me. They were there all the way and it was a very simple process.

eShip response

Thank you Sean for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 11, 2018

My mom was moving out of state so I was moving her vehicle from California to Nashville Tennessee. I got eShip to do it because they have consistent high ratings on review sites. I worked with Anna. She took care of everything over the phone fairly quickly. And then I was contacted by the driver who was really great. He got the car out there even a little bit early. It was an open transport so the vehicle was a little dirty. But other than that, condition-wise everything was the same. Everything went very smooth.

eShip response

Thank you Chris for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 10, 2018

eShip was very responsible, accurate in quotation and easy to make contact so I went with them out of the four companies I looked at. I mostly dealt with Mary Ann, who was phenomenal because she always made sure to come back to me with the follow-up probably within 30 minutes. She always tried to get back to me and then give me an update. I really like that.

During the delivery, I wasn't here because at that time, I was still working in my original city. I had my Realtor meet the driver and receive the car. The driver was outstanding because my Realtor said he wanted to make sure everything was normal and nothing changed from the shipping. In Dallas, it was very sunny and hot, and I asked the driver to put my sun visor like a sunshade on my windshield, and he put that back and then parked the car. So everything went well. And my car got transported 960 miles in two days. Overall, I was very satisfied with everything from start to the end. eShip was easy to work with and rest assured that my car was delivered safely.

eShip response

Thank you Warren for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I needed to transport my car from Maine to California because I just moved here. I looked at four transport companies and the reviews for eShip were more reliable than most. Also, everybody was nice and kind. The delivery was very timely and happened a lot faster than I expected it to. It took only four days and it went well. I was constantly calling the driver or he was calling me or even texting which was awesome as well because sometimes, you can’t pick up a phone call. The car was obviously gonna get dirty because of it being on the road but it was in perfect condition when it arrived. Everything was handled perfectly by eShip and it was amazing. I've had a lot of friends shipped their cars as well and it was not a good experience so I would definitely tell people to go with eShip.

eShip response

Thank you Vanessa for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 9, 2018

Anna was very helpful and friendly, and accommodated my fluctuating shipping schedule. The driver was very nice and professional, kept me updated, and even helped me get the car into the garage (which involved pushing it a fair distance, due to the layout of my property). I only had one minor issue, the transport driver wouldn't accept a card payment. I think I was told the drivers would/could. I had cash to pay him, so it wasn't a problem, but I often don't have that much cash around. I advise that you confirm acceptable payment terms with the driver before delivery. The drivers are independent contractors, and others may have different terms.

eShip response

Thank you CHRISTOPHER for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 9, 2018

In general it was very smooth. The reps were friendly and knowledgeable and provided me with the info I needed, when I needed it. The car arrived quickly and with no damage. The only minor issue was that where the delivery was scheduled could not accommodate the size of the delivery truck. The driver was friendly and drove my car to me from another location and took an Uber back to his truck.

eShip response

Thank you Vincent for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: July 9, 2018

The vehicle was in Alabama and I live in California, so I had to have it transported here because I was not able to sell it there when my father passed away. I looked at two other transport companies prior to eShip and because the vehicle was in a remote area, they declined to work with me. eShip was the only one that did their best to find a carrier which they did, ultimately. The quote that they gave me was within the range that I expected it to be. I thought it was reasonable and they were able to meet the timeline that they stated.

Their sales rep was great. She responded quickly to all my emails and phone calls. And the driver was great too. He was there a day earlier than I anticipated and he communicated with me all the way from point A to point Z. When I got the vehicle, it was fine. It was as it was when it left Alabama. If I ever needed their services again, I would definitely contact eShip. I would tell my friends that they're very reasonable and that they try their hardest to accommodate what your needs are.

eShip response

Thank you Vannessa for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I moved out of state. I had to ship my sedan for approximately 2,000 miles. I had placed an order through a company and within that day, I needed to get the car shipped. However, there was still no confirmed driver so I went with eShip. The interaction with the rep from eShip was good. I told her my story and then she said she'd get right on it. A few hours later, she called me back saying she got a confirmed driver. She also told me the estimate would be a little bit higher but that was okay with me just for peace of mind.

Originally, the driver said he'd be coming the next day but then he was able to come the same night. And the transport of the car took about six days. The driver called and texted me to ask when I could pick the car up. I had to get my future in-laws to pick it up. They had some sort of phone troubles, just connecting to each other, until I gave them their landline phone number. Nevertheless, the car arrived in good condition. eShip is reliable and they have quick service.

eShip response

Thank you Allen for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 8, 2018

A friend I was in the Navy with gave my son a truck and instead of going out there to pick it up, we had it shipped. I've had to ship a vehicle twice before and I've had bad experiences with other companies. So I really read the reviews a lot and trusted reviews that I read about eShip. Their customer service was good and there was a lot of communication. It took them a while to find somebody so it was a little nerve-wracking on their end. They tried hard and they found one. The driver was a good guy. He showed up early and wanted to get going right away, but he was friendly. The transport was quick and it took him a two-day drive. And he helped us unload and push the truck across the street when its battery died. eShip did really well and I was very pleased with the whole situation. It was a hundred times better than the first time I shipped a vehicle. I would recommend them.

eShip response

Thank you Bill for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

eShip expert review by Lauren Fix

In business since 2010, eShip connects its customers with top-rated auto transport carriers. The company is licensed by the Department of Transportation to broker the shipment of household goods and also offers moving services to and from any location, nationwide.

• Free added insurance of $250 on every order: Every carrier eShip uses carries the standard insurance coverage for any damage that may occur during transit. eShip also offers an additional $250 on every order – free of charge.

• Door-to-door transport (open or enclosed): eShip loads your vehicle as close to your home as the truck can get, transports it on one carrier and unloads it at the address you specify.

• Cross-country transports available: eShip offers service across the USA, so you can transport your vehicle across the country when needed.

• Open auto transport carriers: Using open auto transport carriers allows eShip to keep their prices low due to decreased maintenance and fuel costs for each carrier. eShip's website clearly explains the pros and cons of using open auto transport carriers, allowing customers to make educated decisions about shipping their vehicles.

• Additional services: eShip offers residential moving and auto transport services to individuals but also offers commercial services including corporate relocation, international moving, logistics and storage options across the U.S. and Canada.

• Best for: Out-of-state movers, small business owners and people who need to transport a vehicle.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

eShip Company Information