Call toll free
4.70/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. We handle 3000+ automotive moves every year and are dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Our team takes pride on being available 7 days a week to ensure all of your auto transport needs are met. We will do our best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need.

Call today for a free quote!

eShip Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

eShip offers guaranteed protected, timely auto shipments anywhere in the United States. Although they don’t offer terminal-to-terminal shipping, no upfront deposit is required, making payment convenient.

PROS

• Great insurance policy
  • No upfront deposit
  • Enclosed transport available
  • Ships anywhere in US

CONS

• No terminal-to-terminal shipping option

Top eShip Reviews

04/15/2019

04/27/2019

About eShip

eShip is a licensed and bonded auto transport broker, and all of its carriers are fully insured and bonded. Because eShip is a broker, this means they work with you to find an appropriate carrier for your needs. Door-to-door transport, where a vehicle is picked up at your preferred address and dropped off at an exact endpoint, is the most common type of transportation offered by eShip. eShip guarantees that every driver they work with is insured. If not, eShip will pay for any uncovered damage.

eShip cost

The average cost to ship a car with eShip is $500 according to their website, but this will vary based on factors like the season, car, route and exact dates. Expect shipping to cost more if you opt for enclosed shipping, which adds protection to your vehicle. To save money, it helps to schedule auto transport as far in advance as possible.

eShip’s complimentary Platinum Protection Plan offers a damage free guarantee. If any damage to the vehicle isn’t covered by the carrier’s insurance, eShip will pay for the repairs. This plan also offers rental reimbursement of up to $300 under most circumstances if your vehicle is more than 48 hours late. No upfront deposit is required to reserve a spot with eShip — you only need to pay once your vehicle has been shipped.

eShip transport options

eShip can perform both open and enclosed transport. Open transport is cheaper, but enclosed transport is a good choice for classic or otherwise highly valuable cars as it protects vehicles from the elements.

eShip has the following pickup and dropoff options: door-to-door, door-to-terminal and terminal-to-door. Pickup or drop off at a terminal may be a solution if shipping to a location is difficult to access.

eShip highlights:

• Licensed and bonded
  • Insured carriers
  • Open and enclosed transport options
  • Rental reimbursement plan
  • Door-to-door shipping

eShip shipping process

Each eShip customer is given a personal logistics coordinator for the entire shipment process. The average time eShip takes to pick up a car and drop it off from coast to coast is 7 to 10 days. From the coast to the Midwest, it takes from three days to a week.

Most cross-country auto transports are completed on an 8-10 car carrier. Shorter shipments are typically done on 2-3 car carriers. eShip has representatives available 7 days a week for customers who want to track the status of their vehicle.

Do we recommend eShip?

We recommend eShip for their reliability and their unique Platinum Protection Plan, which covers the unlikely case of unexpected damages and provides rental reimbursement in the case a vehicle arrives late. Their commitment to customer service and clear communication makes them a good choice for shipping a vehicle domestically.

2204 eShip Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 11, 2019

I live in Northern Virginia and I purchased a brand-new car at a dealership in California outside of Oakland. I looked at a lot of different transport companies before choosing eShip. I submitted information online and from there, I was blown up with harassing telephone calls, text messages, and emails. I didn't understand the industry. I was initially recommended to do Roadrunner, but I felt like the price was a bit more than what I wanted. They are a national name brand company, but they were horrific in terms of the harassment and the customer service. I should've started with the Better Business Bureau. I got a list of names and I looked at eShip's reviews on the Better Business Bureau website. I also looked at Yelp reviews and they were all good.

Every time I called eShip, I got the same person, which was very nice because it was a very stressful experience for me. It was my first time doing anything like it. I literally bought a car on the internet and I heard horror stories in regards to the shipping industry giving you a lowball price upfront, then once you lock it in, they come back with something different. The person that I spoke with at eShip was Anna and she was very straightforward. And because of my bad experience dealing with Roadrunner and their hidden fees, I grilled her about the actual contract and she took it as a pro and answered all the questions. I don't know how big eShip is, but I like the fact that whenever I called back, I dealt with the same people. It didn't feel like I was dealing with a call center. They were Anna and a gentleman and they were both very nice, although I mostly interacted with Anna.

My experience with eShip was awesome. I spoke to Anna at 10:00 am and she said my car was ready to go, in record time. I said, "It wasn't even an hour." She called me back and she said, "We have a transporter. They're ready to go. They can pick your car up tomorrow." I was really surprised based upon the reviews, not from eShip, but with the industry in general, that it could take anywhere from three to five days. eShip was able to find me someone and do it in record time.

The only negative that I felt through all of that was the driver. And at that point, I said I was gonna give it to God and hope and pray that my car arrives on time. I never received a telephone call to say that they were picking up my vehicle. My understanding was that I was supposed to be given at least a four-hour window of pick-up and drop-off, but it never happened. I alerted the dealership that the transport company was coming, so I was told that they were gonna be picking up the vehicle anywhere from 8:00 am to 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time, but they did not show up until 3:30 pm Pacific Standard Time, but it was not a big deal.

Then, I got a 10-minute heads-up that they were dropping my vehicle off. I didn't scream about it because I was having them drop the vehicle off at my job. It was on a weekend, so I knew that the parking lot would be empty and that it would be easy in and easy out. But it would've been a cluster had I not been in the area because I was told that I would get the two to four call heads-up that they are in my area. Again, it wasn't a big deal because I had cleared my schedule and planned to work that day to be able to get the vehicle. But had I not done that, it would've been a disaster.

eShip response

Thank you Dee for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I’m gonna be needing a car out in an area for a few months and I had to transport it 3,000 miles there. eShip had realistic expectations from other sites that I saw and after checking five companies, I decided to go with them because of their broker. She seemed to be honest and more realistic while the other ones seemed to be aggressive. And she was very responsive to my calls. Anytime I called, she responded back and I could either call, email, or text her. I kept speaking to the same person and she was very clear about what my expectations were. If it was unrealistic, she was clear about telling me that. Price-wise, we negotiated a bit and I found her to be very reasonable. I told her I’d like to try a lower bid than whatever bid she gave me and she was happy to work with that.

After that, the pick up was a little on the later side and I got a text message from eShip saying that they thought there might be difficulty in coming down my street. But I told them that I didn’t believe it was a problem and that they should do Google Earth. They would see my street and that it was one way in and one way out, and the driver could do it. They said they'd give it a try, so they came after an hour after they said they would be. But that was fine because it was my home so I was just in there.

Also, the delivery very good. My son picked up the car at the other end and they delivered it at his place of work so it didn’t really interfere with his day. And they knew that it had to be during the work hours so that was good. My son said the car was dirty but other than that, it was in good shape. All in all, I had an excellent experience with eShip. They were communicative and professional.

After the initial pick up, they told me the parameters and when they would expect the delivery. Then I got a little anxious and I called them. They checked on it and they gave me a time and the day. Then, they followed up with it and said that it was off by a day. But I had a lot of flexibility on the other side so I didn’t have to have the car there at a particular hour and day, and I knew that. Other than that, eShip did exactly what they said and called when they were supposed to. Plus, my car got there in perfect time and I didn’t have any issues at all. I was pleased with them and I would use them again.

eShip response

Thank you Jeanette for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Maryann…

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I was shipping a vehicle from around Phoenix, Arizona up to upstate New York. I tried contacting Montway, and I tried using uShip. A bunch of people were just betting on it, and there was nobody actually talking to me. It didn’t really help me in narrowing down my options. When I got a call from eShip, I spoke with a person that was very personable. She was very helpful, and really put me at ease. Having somebody I could speak to and who guided me through the process made me go with eShip. Also, the quote that eShip gave me was a little bit cheaper than the quote that I got from Montway.

My father was there for the pick-up in Arizona. The driver called the day before the delivery and he told me that he was gonna be here at 4 in the afternoon. Around that time, I called him asking where he was. He told me he was still in Syracuse, and he eventually arrived around 10 at night. He showed up late, but out of the total time period they said it was gonna take to arrive, it was still one day early. So, that was fine. I couldn't really understand the driver's English very much. I could kinda get what he was saying, but it was a little bit difficult to understand. We went around the vehicle together when it arrived. He grabbed the flashlight out of his truck and was pointing out the stuff that he had marked with my father. Then, he pointed the light at it, so that way, I’d see the stuff that they’ve marked previously.

The quote they gave me changed. The rep said it was gonna be 50 bucks because they were trying to find a person that did the route. It was kind of an unusual route, so I understood that. But the quote changed by about 50 bucks. The rep said it herself that she would put in 25 bucks for that. I appreciate that. It’s not that much money, but I thought the quote was gonna be a solid quote and it wasn’t gonna change.

Overall, it was a pretty good experience. I was very happy that somebody was kind and helpful, and was personable with the entire experience. When I was looking at stuff on uShip, there was some people there that were saying that they could do this and that. But when I did my background research to make sure that I was speaking with a reputable company, I saw people that were working out of apartment building in Miami, and that caught me out. Also, I was glad that I talked to an actual company that seemed to have good reviews as well. eShip looked like they were good doing their job, and they definitely live up to that.

eShip response

Thank you Dylan for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. Maryann…

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

My husband was transferred to Honolulu to work here and his company only moved one vehicle which was his. I needed to move my 2010 Honda Pilot as well so I looked for a transport company. I heard horror stories about other companies and was almost ready to schedule with somebody else but I went to the Better Business Bureau and found out that they weren't even affiliated with the BBB. I did my research and I went to ConsumerAffairs. It was from their website where I got a list of shipping companies and I filled out information for a bunch of them. I found out about eShip through the good reviews that people have posted. eShip was the only company that was able to do everything from Jacksonville to Honolulu, Hawaii. The other ones said they could take it all the way from Jacksonville to California, but they would put me in contact with a company so we could book it ourselves. But I had a lot going on, so I didn't wanna do that.

I have also heard of people getting charged more when they pick up the car, or cars delivered at wrong places or picked up at different times so I was thinking if I would experience that too if I booked with eShip. I asked them, "Are you gonna pick up my car? Are you gonna ask me for more money?" The rep said, "Nope. This is your quote. This is what you're gonna pay to us. I'm beginning to book everything, then you're gonna pay this much to the driver, and you're going to pay this much to Matson. And that's it. This is what you're gonna pay."

I put a request with eShip online. Then I got an email or a text from Craig asking me to talk about our shipment. So I sent my information and the service was booked within a day. Everything was done. It was really fast and I got a contact, Andy, who told me where the car was gonna be picked up. eShip booked everything from Jacksonville to Honolulu and I paid for them to book everything. They were responsible from Jacksonville to Long Beach, California and from there, they booked with Matson to transport my car from Long Beach to Honolulu. I paid the driver to pick up my car and then they helped cover eShip. What I paid wasn't much different from that of the other companies that had horrible reviews. So eShip charged me only what was quoted to me at the beginning and nothing more.

The car was picked up a day early, which was fine. I was without a car and the pickup was at a place that was convenient for me, so that was nice. The driver was very friendly and nice too. He said he would be in Jacksonville in about six hours. It worked out well. However, they had been here when the car had arrived to California and they didn't let me know. But then when they arrived to Honolulu, I got a text. They let me know a day after the car had arrived that the car was ready. Other than that, eShip’s service was great and it was fast. The car was picked up on a Sunday and it was delivered in California on a Friday. The total transport though from California to Honolulu took a month. But I had an idea that it was gonna take a while. In the end, the car arrived safely and complete. Everybody kept me updated during the transport, so it was fine. eShip is doing a good job, so people trust them.

Original review: June 8, 2018

We moved across country from Connecticut to California and eShip's customer service made me go with them after I looked at six other companies. A couple of the companies that I interacted with was very clear that their selling feature was price exclusively. There were several quotes and the majority of the quotes were significantly cheaper than what I had gotten from eShip. But they were also significantly cheaper than what I was expecting and what I had found just doing a little bit of research online with the typical market value. I was concerned with those companies that they were just gonna sign and loop me in and then, just by giving me the lower price quote upfront and then end up gving me a high cost in the end. That kind of turned me off from a couple of them.

Some of the companies, after talking to me, called me once or twice a day for the next couple of days, pestering me and asking me who I was going with and if I'd changed my mind go back to them and that was just annoying. Whereas with eShip, I just talked with Ana one time. She gave me what I thought to be a reasonable quote. It was my 2nd most expensive quote but still in the ball park of all the other ones and I thought that to be more reasonable. She also gave me her personal cell phone number and texted me after we finished talking, saying she could help me with anything I needed anytime I did. That was the last I heard from her, which was great because that's just what I wanted. I just wanted somebody that I could talk to when I needed to.

I ended up paying about $300 more than the initial quote but at the end of the day I had already committed to them and I don't know what it would have been like with any other company. But the timing after we had already committed was what it was and we were kind of down to the wire with getting the vehicle out in time anyway. I had given their rep a very clear timeline upfront when we needed the truck to be in California. The pick-up in Connecticut was immaterial. We could have had them pick it up at any time but it needed to be in California on a specific date. And that was kind of a pain going through that with her.

We ended up having to go with a much more expensive shipping company just to get that timeline to work. I had been very upfront with her about that which is not necessarily her fault and it's based on availability. But the drop off date was my number one criteria and I didn't care about anything else. But other than that, interacting with her was nothing but positive.

The shipping only took three days and I like the driver a lot with the exception that he dented my roof and he didn't tell me about it. We only noticed the next day because he dropped it off at night and we realized in the daylight that he had dented the roof. I filed an insurance claim and it's been three days since I've heard from them. But that has nothing to do with eShip and I like the driver otherwise. He was accommodating and he picked my car up while I wasn't even there. He dropped it off at our hotel out in California because we were checking into a hotel the first night and we didn't get our lease until the next day. We didn't have to even get a rental car, which was really nice of him.

eShip response

Thank you Steve for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: May 6, 2019

E-Ship came to the rescue. Mark ** was a great salesperson and calmed all worries. Everything was timely and satisfactory. I had previously had 2 bad experiences with carriers so I was worried but the service was terrific. One carrier broke down and was a week late, another carrier was offering only $400 to ship my car when they were charging me close to $1,000.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I cannot begin to say how impressed I was with the service we received. There were several problems with the truck and weather delays, but Craig kept in contact with us all the way. He told us delivery of our car would be five to seven days after pickup, but it was here within 24 hours of being picked up. We were shocked! We were very happy overall. The one problem was that the driver broke a door handle, but it's a $30 item, so not a big deal.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I am so excited to recommend eShip to anyone who is thinking about transporting a vehicle. They picked up on time, delivered on time and my car was in perfect condition when it arrived. Customer service and communication was excellent.

eShip response

Original review: April 29, 2019

I booked my vehicle on Saturday, it was picked up on Sunday and delivered on Tuesday (Dallas to Denver). I couldn't have imagined it would be done so soon. Plus they also show the pickup and delivery pictures for us to review, with car condition in detail so that you know how it was before and after shipping. Very professional and highly recommended!

eShip response

Original review: April 27, 2019

We purchased a car and eShip transported it 2,000 miles. Their reps were very responsive to our questions. The transport took four days and they did a great job. Their driver was fantastic. Everything was perfect once the vehicle was delivered. We'll definitely use eShip again.

eShip response

Original review: April 25, 2019

I buy antique cars and I bought an ’81 El Camino in Houston. The US Marshal Service suggested multiple transport service providers. The move with eShip was a very good one. It was a little pricey, but by the time I sent my trailer and a car to Houston for six hours round trip, the expense was justified. Everything was good when the car was delivered. The driver was anxious to get it off but I didn’t take any offense to it. He was just trying to get his job done and go on to the next vehicle. There was a little parking problem where I was taking it and he found a way to get around that. He got our people involved in getting it off and all worked out well. I’d use eShip again.

eShip response

Original review: April 23, 2019

Great service. I was kept up to date every step of the way. Everyone I dealt with was helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone who was in need. I’ve bragged about your service to all my friends and family.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 19, 2019

Anna was on board at first with shipping a truck from a government auction. We were running out of time to pick up the truck. She gushed about how they specialize in last minute shipments and such. She gave me her phone number. She quoted me a price and we agreed and she said she was setting it up. Then I never heard anything else from her. When I called her she said, "I am at lunch. I will call you back." Never did. I called her again and she was at a family function, call me back. Never did. I finally text her on a Sunday, she said she couldn't get a driver on Sunday. I told her the only reason I texted her is because they advertised 24/7 Service. I had to find someone else and they did a fantastic job. If this sounds like someone you would trust with your vehicle, by all means call them. One bad apple spoiled my bunch.

eShip response

greatly apologize for service rendered. we are available 24/7 and work everyday. carriers are tougher to reach on a sunday to secure you a driver. this was very rare circumstance in which driver we had in area was fully loaded and could not make it after we spoke w him originally and could not find replacement. as you saw we did not charge you penny to work on your order. how many other companies give you your own personal logistics coordinator available 7 days week, holidays included, while out at a function or in front of there PC to assist you. we will for surely look to grow from your review and be clearer next time on why the issue at all.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I spent about two days checking into shippers. I spent a lot of money on the vehicle. It is low mileage, and I wanted somebody who was gonna take care of the vehicle, and get a good driver. I contacted eShip and they called me on the phone. Their customer service team emailed me pretty good. I texted the driver for an update as to when the vehicle would arrive, so he could find it out for me if it worked. The vehicle arrived a day early than what the driver told me. I then told him where we would meet and we met at one of the local dealerships. The quote was on the high side but it was worth it. There was no vehicle damage. All in all, it was a real good experience.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I relocated from Arizona to Georgia and shipped a Chevy Trailblazer. A lot of companies were suspiciously cheap and I didn't wanna take any chances, while eShip was the most reasonably priced. Other companies were trying to say that eShip was too cheap and I wouldn't get my vehicle, and I didn't like the way they were being really unprofessional. I talked to Anna a lot and she was always available to answer questions. She would also check in with the driver for me and make sure that I knew exactly what was going on. It took about a week altogether to get the quote, pay and get the vehicle here, but it was in perfect condition when it arrived. I really appreciated the whole process. Definitely worth the money that I spent and it was not outrageously priced. I would use them again if I ever move back to Arizona.

Original review: April 18, 2019

My wife and I are extremely happy we settled eShip to move our house!! It was no easy move having 3 flights of stairs and plenty of heavy furniture and boxes to move, plus traveling 60 some miles to the new house. The crew worked very hard and was very courteous while at it. We definitely recommend these movers

Rated with 1 starResolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: April 18, 2019

Updated on 05/16/2019: So after the last review I wrote about how terrible my experience with eship was--mind you this is after weeks of my own repeated attempts to reach someone who I could talk to about the issues to no avail-- all of a sudden there's a response to my review saying they've been trying to contact me and have credited me $400. Not only was there no attempt to contact me when that comment was posted, credit me $400 how? I paid this entire thing in cash. 2100 in cash for a job that arrived late and was supposed to be 1299.

I did end up speaking to Craig, who said he was sorry about the confusion and said he'd be personally sending me a check for $400. Why 400 when I'm out 800? Either way, it's now a month after my conversation with Craig and there's no sign of a check anywhere. What is with this company? Literally at every turn I'm just being taken for a ride. They've updated the original review saying it was resolved so I can't edit it, and let the record show, there was absolutely no resolve involved. Greedy, disingenuous, and totally inappropriate conduct.

Original Review: I could go on and on about how trash this company is, but I’ll try and stick to the main points. However, let it be known, my blood boils when I have to revisit my experience with this steaming hot garbage pile of a company. I moved from Chicago to Memphis, with an armful of tiny furniture and cardboard boxes. The volume of stuff legitimately fit in a U-Haul cargo van that advertises a rental price of $19.95 an hour. (And for the record, I can prove that fact, because that's what someone showed up in with my stuff to drop off). Josh was the first person I dealt with and was, by and large, the reason I got screwed.

He promised the moon and the stars and everything in between. That included at least 2 movers per truck, who would do everything from wrapping, taping, and blanketing fragile items such as mirrors and picture frames, dismantling any large furniture, while also unpacking the blanketed items and rebuilding the broken down furniture at the drop off site. On top of all that, I was ASSURED this was all being done with a company that operated "in-house"; that is, NOT a brokerage moving company. He said, and I quote, "it's going to be our guys the whole way. You won't be dealing with Joe Schmoe at any point. Just me, I'm your personal assistant".

I then filled out a couple pages detailing the specifics of my move - i.e., how many flights of stairs were involved at both locations, parking accessibility, specifics on the amount of belongings I was moving, ideal dates for pick up and drop off etc. I was then quoted 1299 for the "whole package". Cool. Two days later, I was asked to move my pick up date 48 hours in order to accommodate the trucking traffic/schedule. The incentive being my items would be delivered, "GUARANTEED" within 24 hours of my first available drop off date. The movers that showed up were extremely young, one of them talked to me about politics for a half hour, and he also made it clear they had been contracted for the job.

I was also, the day of, charged $150 extra for having stairs, even though I had clearly stated the building situation in the information I provided in order to receive my quote. Which also cost me an extra $400 dollars upon delivery. Ignoring the fact that I was only contacted about my shipment being in my vicinity a full 9 days after the "guaranteed delivery date", the next truck driver had to rent a cargo van and transfer my belongings because his "truck wasn't going to fit on my street". I moved to downtown Memphis, quite literally across the street from the stadium where their NBA team plays. I ended up spending just over $2000 for moving a van load of things. And in the end, my attempts to reach anyone from eShip to address the plethora of offenses. I felt scammed by. I got a whole lot of radio silence. Avoid this "company" like the plague, if you have half a brain.

eShip response

We have reached out to you numerous times to discuss your order, we have credited and refunded $400 to your card to keep our guaranteed quote and since have let the agent JOSH go due to not properly entering your info, which was not your fault and we did issue credit. apologize for the inconvenience and will definitely grow from this.

Original review: April 15, 2019

We had our daughter's car transported from Austin, TX to Newport Beach, CA. From immediate quote after initial email inquiry to arranging, transporting and dropping off at a location of our choice, eShip provided excellent service. Craig went above and beyond to move dates at the last minute for me as well. I especially appreciated the text and email updates re car location and arrival time at destination. I definitely recommend eShip for your auto transport.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I am happy for eShip doing a great job and my car arrived in good condition and eShip did what they promised. The trucker was excellent. I had bad experiences with others not showing up as promised and not responding to phone inquires. eShip always answered the phone.

eShip response

Original review: April 13, 2019

We're a little out of state and we had to move. We had two cars and it was a two-hour drive at 190 miles. I looked up transport companies and eShip popped up first, and they were polite. I had issues and I called on the phone, and everything was smooth. We had to make some last minute changes on dates for the movers, so things got a little hairy, but they worked with us all the way.

eShip response

Original review: April 12, 2019

I was moving and eShip was consistently reviewed as the top company online. There was another company and I compared the two but I went with eShip. Mark was the broker that I worked with and he was helpful and responsive. The communication was good and fast and I never had an issue with them getting back to me. Picking up was not the best though. They told me that the truck driver would be there between 12:00 and 5:00 but he came 7:30 at night. I was waiting for him for around seven and a half hours but it wasn’t a huge deal. They were very good when I was picking up the car in California. The driver told me the time and he was spot on with it. Overall, I’m satisfied with eShip and I would recommend this company if anyone will ask me for a vendor.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Every aspect of the car shipment from initial contact to dispatch all the way through to car in my driveway exceeded expectations. My driver was assigned in one day and pick up was the next. The driver was also excellent in a nice clean truck and trailer. Top notch all the way. Thanks.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I shipped a car from New Jersey to Arizona using eShip. They were more reasonably priced compared to other providers. The only frustrating part for me was the contractor did not tell me that I wasn’t allowed to use checks and there was a very specific way I was supposed to pay.

eShip response

Thank you Timothy for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Mark Anthony …

Original review: April 9, 2019

eShip is definitely a great moving company. I enjoyed their services last month. The crew was quick and very professional at their work. They wrapped every of my single item and load it to the truck. Their packing and loading team was highly remarkable!

eShip response

Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Mark Anthony …

Original review: April 9, 2019

My F-250 was in another state and I needed to get it home for personal reasons. It was a very stressful time for me. The rep from eShip was not only helpful, but he also went above and beyond to make sure that I found the right person to do the transport, as I know that eShip is only the middleman who would be able to help me get my vehicle as soon as possible. Also, the driver was amazing and went above and beyond. My keys were not only not in the truck, but the truck was also locked. He helped me find a lock place and loaded up a few more vehicles while he waited to see if I was able to get my truck rekeyed. All in all, eShip did a really great job helping me and it made a very difficult time so much easier.

eShip response

Thank you Whitney for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Mark Anthony …

Original review: April 8, 2019

I went with eShip over another company for my move to North Carolina to California because of the ease of the initial sales flow that they had with getting in contact with me. They were transparent about providing a quote without having to get on the phone with someone, which was nice. I also saw data from the Better Business Bureau, as well as some reviews, that were very favorable. All those variables were a good match.

Every time I talked to someone on the phone, it was the same point of contact for the majority of the process until I was put in direct contact with the driver, so it was also nice. They made themselves very available through both texting and phone and they made it really clear that I could get in touch with them any time. Any question was fair game, so it felt very personable. It was a nice use of both email and SMS to handle the on-boarding experience. It felt up-to-date and refreshing in terms of transparency.

The handoff from the customer service person at eShip to the contractors or drivers could have gone more smoothly. They gave me the contact info right away and mentioned that the driver would be in contact a few days before coming to pick up the car, but that didn’t end up being the case. The driver never got in touch with me until the day of pickup and was a little wishy-washy on timelines. But once they picked it up, it was fine. They picked it up on the first day that was projected, which was great, but the car ended up not being delivered until about four business days behind schedule.

The vehicle also changed hands with the drivers and I didn’t realize that was gonna be the case. Whoever picked it up from me originally was not the same person that delivered it, although that was fine. It was just not made very clear. There was a several-day delay on the delivery and though it was certainly not expected or hoped for, it didn’t end up being a huge inconvenience for us.

eShip response

Thank you Drew for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

Original review: April 5, 2019

EShip has done a fantastic job. Everything was set in stone a month before the available pick up of our car. They do a really good job when it comes to communication. They make sure to provide you a reputable driver for the truck transport. I highly recommend eShip especially to those who have no experience yet in car transport like me and who is looking to get everything right the first time. The car arrived in great condition and the plus side was that it was delivered just a walking distance from our doorstep.

eShip response

Thank you Adrian for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Mark Anthony …

Original review: April 3, 2019

I needed to move a car, so I went online and called a couple of different companies. eShip said I could have up to 100 pounds in the car and the guy I talked to who set up the transport for us was reasonable. I had very low expectations on how the experience with eShip was gonna go all around. I was cringing internally to think about trying to do that, but it went fabulous. It was flawless and it went very well. They took the car up in Seattle and they dropped it in Fort Collins, Colorado. It took five days. The transport cost was exactly what they said.

eShip response

Thank you judy for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: March 31, 2019

I needed to ship my vehicle for about 1,000 miles and I looked at about three different transport companies and eShip was the only one that answered me. Their salesman called me about three times to let me know that they got a driver and if there was anything extra. The delivery took about six days and it was quick and painless. Upon arrival, the vehicle was in the same condition as when I left it.

eShip response

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to write about your 4 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Mark Anthony …

Rated with 1 starResolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: March 29, 2019

These guys doesnt deserve 5 star rating. Instead a -5 if possible. First of all I was moving from Miami, so I requested a quote. A guy names Josh ** (sales manager) calls me and ask for all the inventory I have. After listening to all the inventory items, this guy gives me an 159 cf of space for 1200 dollars and tells me everything fits within. Since my friend was also traveling I gave them this guys number. So Josh talks to them and tells all of my friends inventory will fit in within 100cf of space. So total of 259 cf for 1600 dollars was the deal for packing, loading, unloading and unpacking. No need for us to pack or anything. Now on the day of picking the items from my home. The driver comes and tells within 159 cf he can only fit in 1 king size bed, 1 tv and 1 tv stand. For rest we have to pay extra. From my friend home they picked only tv, bicycle and 1 extra box of items (for additional price).

I received an email from Michelle ** that during the day of delivery how much balance we have to pay and driver will be calling 24 hours before the day of delivery to confirm me about my availability. But instead driver calls me on the day of delivery and yells and me and says that he can come at any time he wants and I have to be available or else I will have to pay extra for additional days. If you are in 2nd floor and you have more than 12 steps to climb. They charge you extra 75 dollars per 15 steps..

I called Stacy and she assures me the management will be calling me next day before the driver delivers the package. But I think, I have to buy a phone to their management to call me (beggars). One more lady called Angie. She only screams. She thinks that if she screams people will agree to whatever she says. Meanwhile during all these conversations. I had emailed Josh ** to call me, he instead replies to me without calling me that “it was pleasure speaking with you and he can do everything for a new price of 2599 dollars”. How was it a pleasure talking to me even without calling me.

None of them value the customers after the initial agreement is made and they behave very badly with customers. Also during the time of packing we were doing actual packing and the guy was just giving us the boxes to pack. When the deal was to do packing from them. We had to throw many of our belongings because the driver was not ready to take even though we are ready to pay extra money.

eShip response

Thank you Sriguru for taking the time to write about your experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

eShip Company Information