Consumer Reviews and Complaints

eShip

Thank you ANDREW for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: March 16, 2017

E-ship Transport set themselves apart from their competition immediately. I shopped around for quotes online and started receiving calls from every broker stating they could p/u my vehicle within days at a fairly competitive rate. E-ship did not try the 'hard sell' method on me. Instead, the rep asked me questions about what service I truly needed and listened to my responses. She also took the time to explain the entire booking process and walked me through how to determine the freight rate. I was asked for my input on creating the rate and we settled on a reasonable rate that was agreeable. I had some flexibility and could wait on finding the right carrier at the right price - I could tell early on that I was working with the right broker because I was not immediately being pressured into hiring E-ship.

I walked away from that initial call with confidence and a complete understanding of E-ship's practices and methods. The rep Maryann was such a sweetheart and had a very straightforward approach with a side of humor. My mind was at ease so when the delivery process started, I knew exactly what to expect. The p/u, transit and delivery occurred exactly as Maryann described on the initial phone call. She was also available to answer the questions that came up in between communications. I would definitely recommend E-ship to any consumer that needs long-haul transportation for their vehicle.

eShip

Thank you Nick for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business. craig@eshiptransport.com (954) 865-4615

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

My experience with this company was absolutely hands down the smoothest transaction ever. After going through a popular online bidding portal, I was bombarded with non-stop text messages and emails reading how horrible all their competition was and how wonderful they are - I researched these companies and found a lifetime of negative reviews on most of them. I decided to look through Consumer Affairs where I found eShip with an excellent rating. eShip had me booked immediately with one of their pre-screened regularly used drivers that was as great in communicating as I could hope. eShip's price was competitive within the upper range of price quotes- and worth every dime! They picked up on time in CA and called to ask if I was willing to accept delivery a day early in FL!!! I recommend eShip to anyone looking for a peace of mind with their shipping needs.

eShip

Thank you cheryl for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

I was moving to Arizona so I needed to get my car out to Phoenix from Philadelphia. I looked at different companies and there were a lot of complaints about a lot of them. I went to the Better Business Bureau and eShip seem to have a very good record with them with very few complaints. That impressed me so I got in touch with them. At first, I thought the quote was a little high but then, looking at everybody else's with their quote, they also had a little asterisk that says "plus fee". So in the long run, eShip is very much on par with everybody else and they didn't have any hidden fees, which I like. Their price was their price and for what they were doing, it was reasonable.

Then they have great customer service. I spoke to the rep as soon as I got in touch with them and she made arrangements within two days. Everything went better than I expected and there was no damage. The communication was excellent between her and the ADI Transport. The driver was in touch with me the whole time and he got here before I did. We made arrangements for him to come bring the car to the residence where I was. All in all, it was good and I've referred a friend of mine to them because her son is having something shipped.

eShip

Thank you John for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

I was driving my vehicle from Washington, D.C. to Moses Lake, near Seattle. I ran into a blizzard in North Dakota so I couldn't get any further. I left the vehicle there in a dealership. Then I decided to fly back here to Moses Lake. I called eShip and they quickly arranged for a driver or a company to come pick up the car. The gentleman I was working with, Craig, in Florida, explained the entire process. Sure enough, everything happened as he said it would. The car was a new Mustang with very low muscle. When they picked up the vehicle and brought it to me, I knew exactly who the driver was and when they were going to get here. They had the proper paperwork and receipt, and everything worked out really good for me. On the whole, it was a pleasant surprise. I'm going back to Japan in about another four months and I'll call them again to ship the car back to D.C.

Excellent service. Maryanne was terrific. Explained the process thoroughly and Kept me updated throughout the transaction. Couldn't ask for anything better. Also, the driver contacted me immediately. Kept me updated with approx arrival times. Vehicle arrived on time without any damage.

eShip

Thank you Emily for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 19, 2017

Transport from Palm Harbor to Park City UT. Mary Ann was terrific and very helpful. Answered all of my questions. I had never done this before and was very concerned that my car would be there with no damage. Ashley Transportation did a good job as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The whole process went fine. A carrier was provided on the requested date and the vehicle was delivered one day ahead of time. Only dissatisfaction was that the original quoted amount of $1150 could not be honored since final price became $1200. Mark did check with me before changing the price though.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This was a difficult transaction for eShip to handle, with the paying party different from the car owner/receiving party, the sending party was yet a third person, a tight time window for receiving the car and a late change to the "ship to" address. The shipping and transaction was handled seamlessly. The car received on time and without a scratch.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The driver came for the pickup a day later than scheduled and I wasn't notified about the delay until late in the appointed day when I called the dispatch about the no show. Otherwise, I am satisfied with the overall service. The broker was friendly and courteous. The car arrived on time and with no apparent damage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Craig is the best!!!! He takes care of you personally... easy to contact and communicate with. No worries here. I will use Craig and his team for all my shipping needs. Do not hesitate to give him a chance to service your needs. I am very happy!!!

I really liked that every time I called or texted I got an almost immediate response. Every step of the way they were quick to respond and provide answers. Everyone was friendly and professional. What a relief to have a responsible company take care of transporting my car so that I could worry about other things. I would use them again for shipping my car across the country.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

In a word, respectful. Respectful of our car, our time and of us. When the car arrived, the driver was timely and courteous. Craig was always available willing to help us figure out what was right for us. And, he followed-up to see that everything was going according plan. Impressed.

eShip

Thank you Steven for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 12, 2017

As a first time user I was apprehensive but Craig was very good at explaining everything and negotiating the transport of my car. The driver he selected worked out very well. I recommend this service for anyone transporting a car to Florida.

I looked at the reviews of transport companies and chose eShip. It was a good experience especially the sales rep who helped me. He gave a very decent quote. He said later on that vehicles will not be available and I told him I will wait. And then he came back and he was able to get a car with that quote. And then the driver was very professional but he could have given us a good estimate as to when he will deliver. He came a day before the pickup time and we were not ready. Then he came the next day in the morning and picked the car up. He also delivered before the promised time. All in all, eShip is very professional and they get the timelines. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants.

I needed our vehicle to go from Stockheim down to Oklahoma because my wife was going to be flying down to our kid. eShip has high reviews. The quote came under so that was good. Mark from the sales team was good and he answered any of the questions I had. From pick up to delivery, it took seven days. eShip is a great company and I recommended it to some of my friends.

eShip

Thank you Brian for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 10, 2017

I had another company that was supposed to transport my vehicle. They did it five times before because I go back and forth to California every winter. This time, they didn’t do what they said they would do and they didn’t answer my questions the last time I called. They treated me like I’d never done this before. Two days before I left California, I didn’t have a ride for my vehicle. So, I went online, I saw eShip and I talked to the owner. On a Wednesday at a 5:45 in California, he found someone the next day and I just had to store my vehicle in our friend’s lot for the day and they picked it up Friday in California and I had it by the following Tuesday. So, they earned my business.

The rate that eShip charged commensurates with when I had done it before and it’s fine. He did exactly what he said he would do. Picked it up, got it to me in four days. I was impressed. I’m going back in November, so I’ll give them a heads up before I go. If anyone ever asked me how to ship a car, it would be the only one I would say to use. Definitely the best service I’ve had considering the situation.

eShip

Thank you Hannah for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 9, 2017

Craig helped me out so much when I was bind in shipping my car from San Antonio to New York over Memorial Day weekend. I didn't realize that it would be more difficult to ship a car over a holiday. Craig and the driver communicated really well and the car arrived safely earlier than expected.

eShip

Thank you Michael for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 9, 2017

I needed to ship the car I bought from Georgia to Illinois. I asked for a quote and got calls from a couple of companies. One was way lower than eShip's but the more I looked and the more quotes I got, I wasn't comfortable with a cheap one. Somebody from eShip called right away to ask if I was satisfied with their quote and whether I would want to move ahead or not. He wasn’t twisting my arm too much, but I gave in and went along with them.

The driver loaded the vehicle in South Georgia at 8:00 in the morning and I'm 60 miles northwest of Chicago. I was surprised he was here at 9:00 the next morning. I said he didn't sleep much and he said, "Not much." We unloaded and inspected the car, signed the paperwork and gave him his money. I paid him a thousand bucks and eShip $300, so that's $1300, which was on the high end. I paid a little more money hoping that I would get better service.

The end price was the same with the initial quote that they gave. Another carrier quoted a total of $1000 to move it and I had another one that was down $700. There’s a big difference between $700 and $1300, but at $700, the driver is not gonna get very much, which makes you wonder what kind of service you could get. There's no guarantee on what kind of trailer they put the car on. They do not specify the specific type of trailer, whether it's enclosed or open. I have to pay more money for that, but as it turned out, it was great. With eShip, my car was inside an enclosed trailer. Everything worked as they said it would and that’s good.

The whole process took a week because the car wasn't quite ready to ship when I gave eShip the order. The seller still had a couple of details to do before it was ready. I committed the car to the carrier and it was a matter of when it was ready. Once we told them what day it was ready to go, it was easy. This is the first car I’ve ever shipped, so it was a new experience for me.

eShip

Thank you Mark for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 8, 2017

I shipped my car using eShip upon the recommendation of my friend because he shipped his car as well. He had a great time with them and so did I. The rep was so nice and easy to talk to. All my questions have been answered through text or call. The driver was really good and he updated us when and where they are. I'm happy and I would definitely recommend eShip to my other friends who are also planning to move from New York to California.

Resolution In Progress

eShip

Thank you Debjyoti for taking the time to write about your experience. As we spoke about carrier would and did stay in touch entire time with me also available 7 days a week for you.We did mention the price difference and difference in service from open transport vs enclosed. Glad your vehicle was in great shape, minus who oever left light on on. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 7, 2017

I moved from Arkansas to New Jersey. I had a 2010 Honda Civic that I moved through eShip. I called up a lot of companies and they gave me a good rate. I saw at the ConsumerAffairs.com that eShip has good ratings and all. The free quote that eShip provided was reasonable. It wasn't the lowest quote but it was still on the lower side compared to others. They used to receive my call and lists down some of my inquiries. I called the carrier driver before he arrived at my place. He gave me a callback and said that he will arrive within an hour or so. Even when they were delivering in New Jersey, they gave me a call before arriving.

The vehicle got a bit dirty. It was an open carrier and at that time when we were moving, the weather was bad. It was raining all around the way. There was also this one thing that I'm not sure how that happened. One day, after I received my car, I noticed that one of the lights inside my car was on, so the battery got dead and I had to jump my car the next day. But I don't know who actually switched on that light inside. It may have been the driver since I'm sure I didn't switch on the light.

They switched drivers. The initial driver who took my car in his truck, called me up in between and said that his truck got broken and somebody else will be delivering my car in some other truck. One of them may have switched on the light inside the car. Other than that, it was good and they delivered on time, which was the main thing I needed. I didn't want any delay. They delivered on the day they said they will deliver.

eShip

Thank you Robert for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 6, 2017

Very good service all around. Pickup was on time and delivery was actually a day early, which worked out great for me. Jasmine and Mark took care of my every need. The price was not the cheapest but I know you get what you pay for and this is my baby they handled. Thanks again.

eShip

Thank you Henry for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 6, 2017

MaryAnn ** was terrific to deal with. She patiently explained the process (I had never shipped a vehicle before). She followed up when she said she would, and everything went smoothly as advertised. The driver she contracted was also very professional, and my car arrived earlier than expected. Great job.

eShip

Thank you Amy for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 6, 2017

A friend referred eShip and using them was a wonderful experience. The quote was fair and appropriate. The rep, Craig, was awesome. We had some change of plans and they worked with us. I would tell family and friends to use eShip.

I was buying a vehicle out of state and eShip have good reviews throughout the web. Also, the quote was pretty fair. I was aware that there’s a broker’s fee and I was a part of the entire transaction. That was very clearly explained when I went through the process and I didn’t have any major issues with transactions. There were some delays due to the nature of their transportation and where it was coming from but besides that, everything went pretty smoothly.

The whole process was fairly quick. I did the reservation on a Saturday and I was helped immediately. Things got booked fairly quickly and by Tuesday, the vehicle was already on its way back. I was made aware that it was going to take a week to get here. But I have not received notifications throughout the transportation process, which I think would've been an added value. I’ve received only one email letting me know when or which date I could expect the car to arrive. I also received a call from the driver letting me know that he was one day earlier.

It was fabulous because the car was scheduled to arrive on Monday and he was able to get here on Sunday. It was the weekend and it’s way easy for me to arrange the pick up as well. The driver was very courteous when he did the delivery and he was able to drive me through all the paperwork and some of the detail from when he actually picked up the car and all the specifics of the car if it had any damages or dings. There were no issues on that end and the car looked fine. It was dirty but I was made aware that the car was going to arrive dusty as suspected. It was a great experience and I will definitely choose them in the future if I go through something like that again.

eShip

Thank you Mark for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 5, 2017

Very happy with the service. I had trouble getting the company we contracted with to contact me. A day before my scheduled move, I received a call from eShip. My vehicle was picked up the next day and was delivered a day earlier than expected. The total experience was stress-free and very easy. I would highly recommend this company and will not hesitate to use them again.

eShip

Thank you Cliff for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 5, 2017

I've sent out request for quotes to different transporters and eShip had the best price. They weren’t way outlined but they were a little better than a couple of others and they responded quickly. I didn’t have to wait around for a response. They answered all my questions and the carrier driver did well. Everything turned out all right and I'd recommend eShip.

eShip

Thank you Jerry for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 4, 2017

I had a great experience with eShip. I found them online and they were the best priced transport company so I went with them. They quoted me low but that was the ballpark and I knew that it was going to be bumped and it was. They raised it but all of the other companies do that. Their representatives were fine. I told them to bring the car to me and they got here when I got here.

eShip

Thank you Scott for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 3, 2017

I read on the internet not to take the high bid or the low bid and eShip was in the middle so I went with them. The quote given was fair and everything was pretty good with eShip's sales team. But I didn’t realize I was working with a broker out of Florida because they really don’t tell you. They just bid to deliver the truck to Crosslake, Minnesota. However they could not find a truck that would take it all the way here. I ended up giving my daughter’s address in Minneapolis and they found it very easy to find a truck to get it from Palm Spring to Minneapolis. So, I did work with them to make it easy or to get me a semi. But the original quote was up to Crosslake which would have been another 120 miles north.

I also moved another vehicle very recently and went direct to a trucking company, which is actually going to haul the truck. I enjoyed that experience much better. I don’t think eShip specializes in moving vehicles. But for a broker, understanding now and looking back on what they were trying to do, they did a really good job all in all.

eShip

Thank you Chris for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 2, 2017

NH to WA Car transport - The whole experience was positive. I had at least 25 different brokers reach out and quote to transport my car. I researched customer feedback on at least 10 of them. eShip was by far the best-rated service by customers. I felt comfortable with the contact person who was super helpful and not pushy. Great experience all around.

eShip

Thank you Cynthia for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 2, 2017

Communication excellent, delivered on time, they are the best and most important if you call them you get them! Mac Anthony is very professional and thorough in explaining the process step by step... look no further. This is your man! You can always us me as a reference... but this definitely is a company that will satisfy you... and reasonable priced.

eShip

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 2, 2017

I used eShip to get my car across country and it was a wonderful experience. I was doing a relocation for my company and they worked with my company and with me and it was perfect. The quote I was given was fair and everything was extremely good. When I’ve had questions, they’ve promptly responded and had a good service. I'd tell my friends and family to use eShip as well.

eShip

Thank you Anu for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 2, 2017

I was relocating to a different state. I did some research, read some reviews online and found that everyone was happy with eShip, and so was my experience. All my questions were answered and didn't have an issue. Everything went well. Also, the vehicle came in one piece and that's all I needed. Overall, I'm very satisfied.

eShip

Thank you Maria for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 1, 2017

Good price and timely pickup and delivery. Great customer service. I was kept updated on a regular basis by eShip. The truck driver contacted me the morning of pick up as well as when he was within an hour of my home. The delivery was handled in the same manner. Thanks to everyone involved in this transaction.

eShip

Thank you Farhan for taking the time to write about your 4 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: June 1, 2017

I had my car transported from San Francisco to Michigan. It was a frictionless experience dealing with Maryann. Most of the friction came from the carrier, that arrived really late for the pickup around 11 PM, which had us worried because we had red-eye around 4 AM. All in all Maryann was responsive and very helpful and the car arrived on time (about 6 days) and without a blemish.

eShip Company Profile