toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

eShip

Thank you for your honest 5 star review ! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I recently used the services of eship.com to transport a vehicle from Florida to New Jersey. I was very satisfied with the service I received. They made a situation that I was not looking forward to - very easy and simple. The driver was wonderful! My car left Florida on a Monday and arrived in New Jersey on Wednesday. Would definitely use them again.

eShip

Thank you for your honest 5-star review! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

We were in San Francisco and our car broke down. We took it to the dealer and found out it had a cracked engine. We had to leave the car there and we had to come home. And then I had to either go back up or have it shipped, and it proved to be cheaper to ship the car home. It's a little hard to figure out who really is going to bring our car home, but it worked out really well.

We went with eShip due to their ratings and everything that was online, and also, the guy that we spoke to was very helpful and sounded very credible. He was nice, polite, told us everything we needed to know and arranged everything. We sent the money and the car showed up. The driver was a very friendly, courteous, and polite young man. He delivered the car in its perfect state, I gave him a tip, and then we said goodbye. The whole thing was really great and I really appreciated it. Our experience has been excellent. If I ever needed a service again, I'd go with eShip and I would absolutely recommend them to anybody.

eShip

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

My son was going to college and we needed to ship a car. The quote from eShip seemed fair. The transaction was over the phone and their sales people were very prompt. I met the driver on the way out when he picked it up and he delivered the car to a car dealership that we had pre-arranged. Everything was perfectly fine and fairly painless.

eShip

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

My son was going to school so we needed to ship his vehicle. The guy from eShip was on time, and he let my son know at school. No extra time was billed in and everything worked well. It was really a good experience.

eShip

Keith, Thank you for your honest 5 star review ! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. craig@eshiptransport.com (954) 865-4615

Original review: June 11, 2016

I contacted Craig at 8:50 PM (EDT) expecting the call to go to voice mail for the next day, but was surprised to actually talk with him right then. Explained that we needed to ship my Uncle's (who had just passed away, and that there were no one who could drive the car to a pickup point.) 2003 Toyota Corolla from Middletown, NY to my daughter in Port Aransas, TX, oh and I was located in Seattle, WA. Craig understood the delicateness of the situation, and took charge. Craig explained that it could take up to 5 days for the pickup to occur, as they matched the Pickup and Delivery with a load going that way. In just more than 40 hours, the driver contacted us for picking the Corolla in an hour. That allowed us time to have family members assist the driver to get on the best possible route to pickup the Corolla, and for ease of getting back on the main roads.

My Aunt was very please with the care the driver displayed with the Corolla, his attention to detail while inspecting it and his comments of how nice the Corolla was (my Aunt and Uncle had many fond memories in the Corolla), through to his driving it to load on the car carrier. Craig called me checking that everything went OK with the pickup. I was happy to tell him that my so pleased Aunt was the driver. Craig explained that delivery would be between 4 and 9 days. That allowed time to make arrangements on the deliver end. In the evening of the 4th day, I received a call from the driver. He explained they would arrive at 10 PM that night, or we could wait until around 8 AM the next day for for delivery. We ask to the next morning delivery, and at 7:15 I received the call that they were 20 minutes from the delivery location. They arrived on time, with the Corolla ready to be offload on the last position on the car carrier.

The driver expertly offloaded the Corolla, with my daughter conducting the inspection. She found no damage that was not noted, paid the remaining cost, and in under 20 minutes the driver was leaving the parking lot. Craig called to check on the delivery, and the driver had just departed. I was pleased to inform him that everything went so smoothly. WOW! I spent 24 years in the US Air Force, and have over 10 relocation moves. I wish even one of those moves was as seamless and easy as this one! I am really surprised to see the personalized attention that Craig has shown throughout the entire process, too often today you get the song and dance but that is all. Craig walks the walk and stands behind what he said. He took a sticky situation and made it look easy. If there is ever a need for his services again, I WILL BE CALLING HIM!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

eShip

Michelle, Thank you for your honest 5 star review ! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. craig@eshiptransport.com (954) 865-4615

Original review: May 23, 2016

When my daughter was separated from the military, we had to find someone fast that could move her vehicle from California to South Carolina. In all honesty I didn't know what to expect, so I honestly was apprehensive. From the start, everyone that I spoke with was professional, pleasant and answered every question I had. The vehicle was picked up when we were told and arrived when we were told. I would absolutely use eShip again. Thank you for helping to make the move less stressful. It was just one less thing that we needed to worry about.

eShip

Original review: May 3, 2016

I went to a couple of transport companies and tried reaching out to them. Since they didn’t pick up the call, I did a random search over the internet and I spotted eShip whose customer rating was good. I called them up and they got back to me. Mark was the person I spoke with and he was very good and helpful. The carrier driver was also good. He came and delivered the car. I would definitely recommend eShip to a friend.

eShip

Thank you Robin for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

We went with this company based on reviews we read online. Everyone I spoke to on the phone was very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in helping us. We had a car moved from South Florida to Colorado. The timing was tricky, as we arrived in Denver (from Florida) on a Wednesday night and would be leaving to drive home to the mountains the next day. I was very gratified (and relieved) to get real-time updates every time I called. The driver did arrive in Denver on Wednesday night, and we received our vehicle Thursday afternoon. All went according to schedule. If you are looking for a company to move your vehicle, you should definitely read reviews. I am happy to add mine to the many positive reviews for eShip.

The car was delivered on time, in excellent condition, as promised. The driver was communicative and kept me informed. I would recommend your service and Rus-al car shipping to anyone. The price was fair - in line with other quotes. I am very happy with the service.

eShip

Thank you Clara for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

The sales rep was very knowledgeable and very kind and explain everything to me so I understand and make a good decision. I would definitely recommend to my friends but they used your service. The rep was very patient with my questions and answer everything that I threw at him.

eShip

Thank you Che for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

Hired a different broker at first based only on price. Turns out you get what you pay for in this business. The broker couldn't even get the order filled because no carrier would accept such a cheap price. Marc was very knowledgeable about the industry and found someone within a few hours. Great experience!!

I got quotes from other companies and they have given me a lower cost, but I looked at their reviews and they are not as good as I thought and I want to be safe. eShip has good reviews so I picked them in the end. I made my reservation over the phone, and the customer service rep I dealt with was very good. The only thing is that after I paid the deposit, the agent told me that there was a problem with the previous driver and they decided to change to another one. Because of that, my price went up $45 which is not a big deal. I got my car in two days. I recommended eShip to another friend.

eShip

Thank you Scott for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

A friend had good things to say about eShip so I went with them when I moved from Massachusetts to Colorado. I got a free quote and the pricing was very good. I figured how much it would cost me to rent a trailer, time off from work, the mileage plus the gas expenses, the toll and trying to drive through the Rocky Mountains when the weather isn’t very good at this time of year or when it was shipped. It was just easier to have somebody else do it instead of me getting in all that to find out. The salesperson is very informative and nice.

The truck was a family heirloom from my best friend. It was picked up in Michigan and hauled to Colorado. They kept me informed of when my truck was gonna get picked up. The delivery driver was nice and he seemed intelligent. But he didn't call soon enough and called an hour late. Luckily my wife was close to where the delivery point was. Other than that, it was a great experience. There was no damage to the truck, which was important. I'd definitely use them again.

eShip

Thank you GEORGE for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

Prompt reply to my request for coordinating the transport of an SUV I bought in the states. Obtained numerous quotes. Checked BBB for ratings and reviews. Reasonable price. Good communications by phone and e-mail re: the transport details and necessary contact information. Recommended, I would use eShip again.

eShip

Thank you Vikas for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

I moved from North Carolina to Washington for work so I had to get my vehicle shipped. I looked up the price of car shipping and eShip was on the very top, so I selected them. I felt their quote was very reasonable. Their sales team was very accommodating and responsive to my needs. The delivery driver was informed me ahead of time when he'd be coming so that I could take time off to go get my car. It took him about seven days to deliver my vehicle. Everything went smoothly from pickup to delivery.

eShip

Thank you Aziz for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

Had a great experience. Were very helpful. Initially had some difficulty finding a driver, but it worked out in the end, car transported with no damages. Did a decent job solving issues as they arose. Would recommend this service to others.

eShip

Thank you Martine for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I was referred by someone who had a good experience with eShip. The free quote I got was a little more than other companies. The sales representative was very helpful all throughout and it took them a week to deliver my car. I would definitely recommend them.

eShip

Thank you Heather for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

The car was picked up and delivered without a hitch. The dispatcher was accessible for answer any questions and to help communicate with the driver. They were very easy to work with and followed up on what they said they would do in a timely manner.

eShip

Thank you Susan for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

Our transport was from Westchester, New York to Portland, Oregon. The pickup was right on time and delivery was a day earlier than expected. All contact with eShip was courteous and efficient. I would use eShip again and I highly recommend them.

eShip

Thank you Cuong for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

eShip had a lot of high reviews online so I went with them when I needed to ship my car from Florida to California. They offer a good price for enclosed shipping. Also, their sales representatives were very responsive whenever I call them to check on my vehicle. My interaction with the carrier driver was remarkable because he didn't only pick up the car but also helped me on how to start it. It only took them about seven to ten days to deliver my vehicle. Generally, eShip is really good at what they do.

eShip

Thank you Lynette for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

We reviewed no less than 25 shippers before we decided that eShip really was the company for us, and they did not disappoint. We flew to look at a vehicle and decided it was the right fit on a Thursday. We contacted eShip that morning, dealing with them via email and phone was a pleasure, no bs and to the point. The driver picked up and departed the dealership at 8:30 pm Friday evening. We flew back Saturday afternoon, and our vehicle arrived at 5:30 pm, 2 hours after our return. Totally impressed, our Corvette was still in perfect condition, the driver was very courteous and assured us that he took good care of our "baby" along the way. If we have a need to ship a vehicle again, we won't look far, eShip will get the call immediately.

eShip

Thank you Marquelle for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I was moving from California to Florida, and I couldn't find another transport company that I could trust, so I went with eShip. The quote itself was fine but the customer service wasn't great because of the carrier driver himself. He said he'd come out on the 23rd and ended up coming out four days later, and he wasn't even telling me exactly where he was or when he was leaving. Although he said that he will definitely try to get out around at a certain time, when it came down to it, it was the opposite because he called me back and said he was still waiting for someone to answer his phone so he could drop off the cars and he wasn't going to leave until he talks with that guy.

On the other hand, the lady rep that helped me gave me her personal cellphone. She said, "Hey, call me. I'll be bugging them for your car." She contacted me if she was going out of state and was going to be out of contact for a few hours. Everybody at eShip was really nice, polite, and helpful except the driver. Although eShip isn't in control of the drivers, they find the applicable drivers for the situation. If they had their own drivers, everything would be great. Nonetheless, eShip definitely took a burden off of me as far as moving. It was either availing of their shipping service or driving myself, so they came in handy for my move.

eShip

Thank you Evgeney for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

I just wanted to express my gratitude to Maryann ** (eShip PM), Paul (driver) and the rest of folks involved for taking such good care of us! As a father sending a car across a nation for the first time, the last thing I needed is to deal with broken promises and complications. Well, eShip told me what to expect, when to expect it, and that is exactly what they did - delivered on their promises. Maryann provided me with progress updates and handled all the behind the scenes tasks. Paul (driver) was most professional and polite and he certainly knew what he was doing loading and securing our car. :) My daughter received car safe and sound! Overall I just wanted to appreciate Maryann and Paul for handling things so well. As they promised. I am definitely calling them back!

eShip

Thank you Karon for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

One of our family members had good things to say about eShip so we went with them when we were moving out of state, about 1,500 miles away. Their price was cheaper and I took advantage of their free quote option. Their carrier driver and sales representatives were good. Also, the whole process of picking up the vehicle to its dropping off only took four days to accomplish.

I was relocating from Virginia to California. I saw eShip had good ratings online and the price they gave was fair. The sales team called me, went over how I should prepare my car and gave me a pickup time with the number of the driver. He gave me a call to pick up my car and I met him at the shopping center that was right near my house. We went over if anything was wrong with the vehicle on the exterior, signed off on it and I gave him the keys. Then I got my car after about a week. They had my car waiting when I went to pick it up from the carrier. All in all, eShip was very successful in transporting my car. They did everything they had said and I had asked so everything went well.

eShip

Thank you Giselle for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

I called a few people and eShip has the best customer service, so I went with them. I called them to make a reservation, and the customer service rep was very nice. The driver was prompt and very professional.

eShip

Thank you tchuyi for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

Mark ** was great. First he found me this company that had some poor ratings for my specific time frame, so I told him to get me someone else with better ratings and he did! Mr. ** at Lucky Star Transport was just great. I flew 2,000 miles to buy my 88 Supra and watched him load it on HIS truck. Communication was key since I had to have my Supra picked up with hours of purchasing. Mr. ** delivered the car at my house from AR to CA in 4 days at 9:00 pm in pristine condition with very little dust on it. It looked like the car was parked in a garage with a very fine layer of dust. Great job from the both of them!

eShip

Thank you Tanya for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

I shipped my car from New Jersey to Washington state. I had a fixed pickup date and I was so glad that my request was entertained and fulfilled without any extra charge (which was stated otherwise by other companies). The pickup and delivery were on time and hassle free. I would definitely recommend eShip to friends.

eShip

Thank you Joe for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

We were moving and unable to have two drivers for our vehicles. We were trying with another company but their broker was very poor in explaining and seemed very apathetic. His advertisement sounded like a guarantee at a certain price. And then he said he can't get us a driver. He didn't explain that they can increase the price. So we went with eShip. I talked with only one person and she did everything possible to find a driver. She was a lot better at explaining we were gonna have to pay more and she found the sweet spot that was a lot but not too much. She did the extra step to make it work where we were in a bind and were gonna have to leave the car behind with friends and solved it a month down the road. They absorbed half and we had to pay about $50 more than what the industry standard quote was. I was in a slightly remote area though we were able to drive to Seattle. But it was a routing that was difficult for a new driver.

The driver didn't speak much English but was good enough. He got the car here without any problems. His wife was a little better English-speaking on the phone, though, so we were able to work through the language gap. The language difference made him drive further. We could have driven further South and at a better schedule for both of us where he could have delivered the car and ended it and hour or two earlier with less driving on his part. But we had scheduled with a different driver who claimed he got in an accident and didn't call us and tell us. So, we drove all the way to Seattle to deliver a vehicle and then called the driver when the other one didn't show. So it worked fine.

eShip

Thank you Charles for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

My wife contacted eShip initially online then we talked to them on the phone to confirm everything. It was fine with the customer service reps. It was good with the carrier driver too. The only problem was the communication on the phone. He had a heavy accent so at times it was hard to understand him but overall he was awesome. We watched him load the car onto the truck and I was very, very pleased with how thorough he was. He did a good job. He had some challenges for the pickup because in the area where we are at, there's a lot of construction going on so he wasn't able to get the car right where we live. But we eventually worked that out and we met him up the street and everything was awesome.

eShip Company Profile