Call toll free
4.74/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport needs. We handle 3000+ automotive moves every year and provide the highest quality customer service possible, pride ourselves on being available 7 days a week. We will do our best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need.

eShip Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2096 eShip Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I appreciated greatly the care and ease of working with Mark **. The information he provided was useful and timely. He was upfront and accurate about costs. I would use this company again and would recommend it to friends and acquaintances.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I needed a transport service since I was coming from one end of the country to the other and I didn’t want to drive. eShip did a good job. I was travelling when the car was picked up and I arrived on the day of the delivery. A woman came to the door and I got to meet the driver who was with her. They wanted me to come out and check the car which was a good thing. We went over it together and the car looked great. We signed off and they went their way. I was happy how everything worked well and there was nothing that happened to my car.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

This was the first time that I had a vehicle shipped and It was a fantastic experience. Anna was very helpful and I was able to talk to her immediately with any questions I had. I would recommend that everyone should give them a try. Also the delivery driver was awesome!

eShip response

Thank you John for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I live in Connecticut and my mother who has dementia was residing in Idaho. I was the only living family member left and I moved her here to be with me. She was adamant about having her car and even though the ’94 Honda Civic wasn’t even worth shipping, she wanted it. I wasn’t gonna tell her she can’t have her car so I paid to have it shipped here. I talked to one other company but the gentleman from eShip that I spoke to was down-to-earth and I told him what I wanted upfront. I asked him to be honest and to give me his best price. He did that and gave me reassurance that he would be there to handle it. I was in good hands and he did a perfect job. I had a lot on my plate going on and I said that I got to trust him and he had to do a good job. He knew I was a former Marine so, we talked about that and he said he would take care of me. He was a man of his word. Integrity is everything and that is what I’m all about.

I told the driver that he could wait until the first of the year. I didn’t wanna mess up anybody on Christmas or New Year. I have a Mercedes, a pickup truck and a van, so I didn’t need the car. Plus, my mother is never driving again. I was surprised when the driver called me. They let me know the day before and brought it to me two days before Christmas. I told the driver that I was a plumber and I would be in the lower county of Connecticut, so I asked if they could give me an hour notice. He called me and gave me an hour and a half notice and I met him where I needed to meet him downtown. They had the car off the truck within four minutes. I gave them the cashier’s check, they went their way and I went back to work.

If I find somebody that I'm comfortable with and I got confidence in, I'm gonna refer AmeriFreight. My son is in the army boot camp right now and he's coming home, but then he's gonna go back for training in Missouri. He's gonna buy a new pickup truck but I'll have him ship it there rather than let him drive it. He could have it once he gets there.eShip did a fantastic job and I plan on using them again.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Transport of Austin-Healey from Colorado to Florida - Anna arranged the transport quickly once a shipping date was determined. The pick up and delivery went without a hitch. Car arrived in same condition as when picked up. Thanks Anna.

eShip response

Thank you Jean for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I used three other transport companies in the past and eShip was faster than them. The sales rep that I dealt with was absolutely wonderful. The average transport length from Dallas to Newport Beach takes about three to four days, but it took eShip about five to six days. But overall, my experience with eShip was great.

eShip response

Thank you Lawrence for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Excellent service - professional and delivered everything that they promised. They may not be the cheapest ship you can find but they will be the one that puts your mind at rest, providing 24/7 service, phone and text availability and quality transport carriers. Family run reliable and trustworthy. So glad I went with the best! Will definitely continue to use and refer to family and friends.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

My son is located in Florida and it was easier to ship the vehicle to him than it was to drive it. I looked at three companies and eShip was a good fit. The representative on the phone is from that area that I was shipping to so she was familiar with it. She was also straightforward and very personable. I really liked her. When making arrangements with the actual person coming to ship, she made sure that there were plenty of notes so that they would know exactly what they were supposed to do. It was great. Then when the first one fell through, she found another one within a couple of hours. The shipper picked the vehicle up within the timeframe I was given then they got there a day early. The driver showed up and helped my son inspect the outside of the car. The driver was great and there were no complications. It was nice and very straightforward.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

We bought a car in Connecticut but I needed to get it to California where we live and eShip was recommended to us by the dealer. He had a contact with eShip and he called them to be aware then handed the phone over to me. It took about two weeks to get the car picked up then about 10 days to get it shipped across the country. The timeline was palatable. We actually had a situation where I wasn't available to be there when the car was picked up. But I had other people there for me. So the ability to communicate with eShip and the transporter was really good. They did that and managed it really well. There was also regular communication during the transport so we knew exactly when the vehicle was gonna show up and when it was there. It was all good. I would tell others to go with eShip if they have a transport. In fact, I'm doing it again as well. There's another car that we're transporting for a shorter distance and I'm gonna work with eShip again in a week.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I was very pleased with the service received. Everyone was friendly and professional. Anna promptly and fully answered all of my questions. My assigned driver, Joe, informed me about pick up and drop off times in advance of his arrival. My car was safely delivered on the day and within the timeframe communicated. I would transport through eShip again.

eShip response

Thank you Angela for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

From beginning to end, I was given great service. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to move a vehicle. Arrived sooner than expected. If you're looking to move a vehicle from one state to another, give this company a call. You'll be happy you did. Thanks.

eShip response

Thank you Gale for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Maryann…

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I was moving and I needed to have my 2006 Subaru WRX shipped 3,000 miles. I looked at five or six companies and went with eShip because of the prices. The reps were good. They're quick and knowledgeable about the whole thing. The car was here in six days and it was good. The driver was a cool guy too.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Moving from Alabama to Texas, I looked at a few companies, went off of the reviews, and eShip has the most reviews and the best star rating, so I went with them. I went on to the site, filled out the quote, and then they got back with me as soon as possible. We were able to set up a date, the carrier contacted me, and we went from there. I shipped a 2015 Camaro and the process was simple. The delivery went great too. The car got straight to my house in 3 days and it was a little dirty but I didn’t expect it to be clean. The driver also did everything he was supposed to do and he was great.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

eShip arranged everything in a timely manner. They waited until my departure time was firm and came up with a plan to create a smooth drop off that worked with my schedule. The car was delivered nicely and the driver was polite. There were no extra charges and I was kept informed but not called too much.

eShip response

Thank you Lana for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Fantastic service from Maryann all the way to the Driver. I could not be happier. Thank you so much for taking all the hassle out of this part of my move. Everyone was responsive and professional well beyond my expectations.

eShip response

Thank you Brian for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Maryann…

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Car shipped from Georgia to California. The service was great and the car showed up on time and the driver was amazing. I felt the price was fair and the process was fairly easy to set things up. I will definitely use eShip as I have to ship them right now. I recommend anyone that needs a ship a car use each of you will not be disappointed. They will take care of your car and keep you updated on the progress.

eShip response

Thank you Corey for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I had eShip transport a tow truck from Kentucky to Florida. They rolled it off the truck and put it up in my yard. I had to pay somebody $250 and another $850. They charged me too much, but I’m happy with what I got. All in all, it was a very good experience.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

eShip is a good company. They have reasonable prices and professional service. My brother had used them about four years ago and when I was relocating, I chose them based on that recommendation. It took a few different tries to get the scheduling set up because the cars were getting worked on. eShip had something available but the cars weren't ready so the representative would call me back a couple of days later to set something else up. He kept working with me until we got it all set up and it went really well. He was awesome. As for the drivers, everybody was really good, really professional and friendly. The timeline I was provided was was spot on and if I have to, I would use eShip again.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Michael the driver was exceptional!! Anthony was nice too. Gigante very professional (Owner), but a smile and a laugh goes a long way with people Eric!! You’re too stressed bro, chill out!! Excellent overall. No complaints and couldn’t ask for more except for feeling welcome a little bit more!! :) I didn’t wanna take a star away from you guys just for that, because you delivered no pun intended :) but if there’s an opportunity that’ll be it :). SMILE OVER THE PHONE?!!

eShip response

Thank you Basim for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I moved from New York to Seattle and I needed a transport service. I did an internet search and eShip was the first one that came up. It had good reviews. Ana, the rep, called me and arranged everything. She was very nice and called me back a couple of times. I called them once to ask something and everyone was great and easy to get ahold of. She knew everything I needed from her.

I shipped a Toyota Prius 2,900 miles and the delivery went very smoothly. The driver called a day before and then, he called me a few hours before. I couldn't pick them up till later than what he first requested and he was very accommodating. When I got to the shopping center where we were supposed to meet, he was there. He was very nice and the whole thing went very quickly. The communication with the driver was very good. The transport took four days and the vehicle seemed okay when it arrived. It turned out I had some rodent damage in the air filter system but I have no way of knowing when that occurred.

eShip response

Thank you Cynthia for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Craig was great. A minor delay in picking up the car in Seattle, WA but other than that everything was great and car was delivered in a timely manner. Excellent communication. Would use again if I was shipping another car.

eShip response

Thank you Courtney for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Delivery of car was from LA to Doylestown, PA. The first assigned driver had to cancel and could not make the transport. The second assigned driver made the pickup the following day and was scheduled for a proposed delivery date before Christmas. The delivery actually took place two days after Christmas.

eShip response

Thank you Walt for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I bought a vehicle out of state and I needed to ship it. eShip had decent reviews and so I went with them. Their rep, Mark, was a good guy to work with. I learned how their process works. However, he is just a broker who throws out a quote. When I went with eShip, things didn't go smoothly as I thought. Mark had to keep raising the price. Still, he was a good communicator. Thereafter, the guy who actually delivered the truck was great. He kept me posted on his timeline and he showed up when he said he would. In the end, my truck made it.

eShip response

Thank you John for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Mark Anthony …

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

We had a new vehicle down and I read eShip's reputation online. The interaction with their sales team was fine. eShip’s communication with the driver was very good and the delivery was very smooth. It was a good experience.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I had my BMW X5 shipped from New York to Los Angeles. The service was excellent and it only took 7 days. The car was loaded and unloaded almost door to door (my street in NY was closed off so we met up around the corner). It was just really nice to have them stick to their schedule and not have any issues.

eShip response

Thank you Mark van for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

We have used this company every time we need to ship one of our vehicles. I just send a text to Craig and within minutes he replies and starts the process for me. They are amazing to work with, very courteous and affordable! Our cars always arrive perfectly!

eShip response

Thank you Carrie for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

EShip was very helpful and professional. Great communication throughout the process. Driver was courteous and accommodating. Vehicles arrived on time and in the condition they left. In contact with the driver throughout the transportation of the vehicles. Would definitely recommend.

eShip response

Thank you David for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

EShip was considered to be a serious company. What clinched my satisfaction with them was the driver they chose. He was very responsible, punctual, approachable and very reliable. He was fantastic. He called me when he was here and he also took pictures. I was told in advance that the transport would take a few days, and it did. And when the vehicle arrived, the driver called me. The delivery was done at a shopping center two miles from my house because the size of the transport vehicle is not allowed in the area. The Mercedes was in perfect condition and I was satisfied with eShip's service.

eShip response

Thank you Hans for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

What an incredible company! Anna took care of us from start to finish. She was our liaison during a time of great stress and anxiety because we moved across the country with a three month old. The best part of our move was working with Anna and knowing our vehicles would be safe. Highly recommend e-ship and ask for Anna!!

eShip response

Thank you Jessie for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Anna …

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

We were shipping our vehicle from West Palm Beach, Florida to Pasadena, California. We looked online and liked the price of eShip. It was reasonable for what we needed. They seemed reputable enough too. Then I called them. They called me back and we arranged the time. They handled the pick-up. The guy called me the day before they were coming and an hour before they were coming, and then they came. The condition of the vehicle was as good as it left. They were great. They should keep doing what they’re doing.

eShip response

Thank you Gary for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Maryann…

eShip expert review by Lauren Fix

In business since 2010, eShip connects its customers with top-rated auto transport carriers. The company is licensed by the Department of Transportation to broker the shipment of household goods and also offers moving services to and from any location, nationwide.

• Free added insurance of $250 on every order: Every carrier eShip uses carries the standard insurance coverage for any damage that may occur during transit. eShip also offers an additional $250 on every order – free of charge.

• Door-to-door transport (open or enclosed): eShip loads your vehicle as close to your home as the truck can get, transports it on one carrier and unloads it at the address you specify.

• Cross-country transports available: eShip offers service across the USA, so you can transport your vehicle across the country when needed.

• Open auto transport carriers: Using open auto transport carriers allows eShip to keep their prices low due to decreased maintenance and fuel costs for each carrier. eShip's website clearly explains the pros and cons of using open auto transport carriers, allowing customers to make educated decisions about shipping their vehicles.

• Additional services: eShip offers residential moving and auto transport services to individuals but also offers commercial services including corporate relocation, international moving, logistics and storage options across the U.S. and Canada.

• Best for: Out-of-state movers, small business owners and people who need to transport a vehicle.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

eShip Company Information