2. Auto Transporters
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.82/5

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

eShip Video
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

eShip offers guaranteed protected, timely auto shipments anywhere in the United States. Although they don’t offer terminal-to-terminal shipping, no upfront deposit is required, making payment convenient.

PROS

• Great insurance policy
  • No upfront deposit
  • Enclosed transport available
  • Ships motorcycles and boats, too

CONS

• No terminal-to-terminal shipping option

Top eShip Reviews We Found

We purchased a car and eShip transported it 2,000 miles. Their reps were very responsive to our questions. The transport took four days and they did a great job. Their driver was fantastic.

We had our daughter's car transported from Austin, TX to Newport Beach, CA. From immediate quote after initial email inquiry to arranging, transporting and dropping off at a location of our choice, eShip provided excellent service.

eShip Call Now Toll Free (561) 409-5116 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

About eShip

eShip is a licensed and bonded auto transport broker, and all of its carriers are fully insured and bonded. Because eShip is a broker, this means they work with you to find an appropriate carrier for your needs. Door-to-door transport, where a vehicle is picked up at your preferred address and dropped off at an exact endpoint, is the most common type of transportation offered by eShip. eShip guarantees that every driver they work with is insured. If not, eShip will pay for any uncovered damage.

eShip cost

The average cost to ship a car with eShip is $500 according to their website, but this will vary based on factors like the season, car, route and exact dates. Expect shipping to cost more if you opt for enclosed shipping, which adds protection to your vehicle. To save money, it helps to schedule auto transport as far in advance as possible.

eShip’s complimentary Platinum Protection Plan offers a damage free guarantee. If any damage to the vehicle isn’t covered by the carrier’s insurance, eShip will pay for the repairs. This plan also offers rental reimbursement of up to $300 under most circumstances if your vehicle is more than 48 hours late. No upfront deposit is required to reserve a spot with eShip — you only need to pay once your vehicle has been shipped.

eShip transport options

eShip can perform both open and enclosed transport. Open transport is cheaper, but enclosed transport is a good choice for classic or otherwise highly valuable cars as it protects vehicles from the elements.

eShip has the following pickup and dropoff options: door-to-door, door-to-terminal and terminal-to-door. Pickup or drop off at a terminal may be a solution if shipping to a location is difficult to access.

eShip highlights:

• Licensed and bonded
  • Insured carriers
  • Open and enclosed transport options
  • Rental reimbursement plan
  • Door-to-door shipping

eShip shipping process

Each eShip customer is given a personal logistics coordinator for the entire shipment process. The average time eShip takes to pick up a car and drop it off from coast to coast is 7 to 10 days. From the coast to the Midwest, it takes from three days to a week.

Most cross-country auto transports are completed on an 8-10 car carrier. Shorter shipments are typically done on 2-3 car carriers. eShip has representatives available 7 days a week for customers who want to track the status of their vehicle.

eShip FAQ

Can eShip transport my motorcycle?
Yes. eShip doesn’t just haul cars. In addition to motorcycles, the company can transport RVs, trucks, boats and classic or exotic cars.
Does eShip have insurance?
Yes. Each auto transport from eShip comes with a Platinum Protection Plan that guarantees eShip pays for any damage not covered by the carrier.
Does eShip have tracking?
Yes. You can call eShip and speak to a representative to inquire about the location of your vehicle.

Do we recommend eShip?

We recommend eShip for their reliability and their unique Platinum Protection Plan, which covers the unlikely case of unexpected damages and provides rental reimbursement in the case a vehicle arrives late. We also like that they ship motorcycles, trucks, RVs, boats and classic cars in addition to regular automobiles. Their commitment to customer service and clear communication makes them a good choice for shipping a vehicle domestically.

eShip Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

eShip was good. I went with another company but they proved they weren't working with me very well. They gave me the lower price and couldn't provide the service. And then, I pulled up eShip, talked to three people, and it sounded like they were all doing the same thing to get my vehicle shipped in slightly different prices, but I knew where I'm at. It was gonna be the most aggressive individual because the shipping of the vehicle is gonna be a unique situation. eShip's salesman was the most aggressive of them and I went with him. It cost me a little bit more, but we were able to remedy the situation and get the vehicle delivered as soon as possible. The transport was from Brooklyn to California. And because it was an extra large vehicle, it couldn't be on a group shipping line. It had to be trucked in a pick-up and trailer across the country.

eShip's customer service was good. The salesman was helpful, and they might have got a little extra from it, but at the same time, I was ready to pay it because I needed it to move. And along the way, the driver didn't communicate a ton, but he was just a contractor for eShip. Everyone from eShip I was communicating with got right back with me, and it was good communication and it ended up going well.

The pick up was the thing, and the vehicle couldn't get in neutral if it wasn't turned on and it didn't start. So, they had to get really creative at pick up after rush hour in downtown Brooklyn. The trailer wouldn't fit in the area, so they got another tow truck and got it on the trailer. And for the price I paid, I paid for good problem solving and solutions minded driver. The pick up was a challenge and delivery was reasonable. The driver might have taken a little longer, and I'm not gonna hold it against him, but at the same time, we were happy when he arrived and how the drop off went. So, it went as good as to be expected.

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I had a Subaru Forester shipped from Massachusetts to Utah. I looked into a lot of transport companies and ended with eShip as they could get it done the quickest. I had an awesome sales rep. I was in a rush to get the car moved and I told her that there was stuff in the car. I had already paid somebody else to do the job but they couldn’t. The driver got sick or canceled so I had to get a refund from that company. The car was already packed and ready to go. But there were evidently different rules which I wasn’t really made aware of. When the driver showed up, I had to pay an additional $200 because there were goods in the car. I was being held hostage. It was not like I could say, "Okay, no. I’ll find somebody else.”

I was in a pickle and unfortunately, I ended up paying a huge premium for that. And it’s not just eShip. But you are told one price then they can’t get the car there. It’s kinda like a bidding war. You put the car up on a board and they find potential transport drivers to drive your car. The more you pay, the better chance you have of getting your car on the truck.

Other than that, the car was fine when it arrived. There were no damages. They picked up the car on Friday and it was delivered on a Friday. I was told the delivery was going to be between five and seven days. The issue was that the driver picked up the car on Friday but didn’t leave Massachusetts until Sunday. I wasn’t made aware of that until he picked it up. The communication was not great but I didn’t really have a choice.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

I had to ship an inherited vehicle, that was my cousin's, from Denver, Colorado to Gladstone, Oregon so I spoke with a couple of shipping companies. I was a little leery because I had a friend that moved from Arizona to Oregon, and she has a Beemer. And on her shipping situation, it was a full move from their apartment and her car was driven an extra 70 miles and had damage on it. I was freaking out a bit, and this car had more sentimental value and it needed some work and stuff on my end. It seems some people I called are sketchy, I couldn't really understand them -- language barrier a little bit on some cases. But the person I talked to at eShip seemed legit.

I had told myself I wasn't gonna use a company from Florida because I got bombarded with all kinds of calls. I'm in sales, I know the drill. A lot of times, you get price a quote that seemed like, "Oh, wow. That's really inexpensive," but then when the carrier gets there there's issues where they kinda up the amount. So she was very honest and I appreciated that. eShip also has good ratings.

My cousin was part-owner of a fourplex, and so I'm friends with one of the tenants there and then his other business partner, but that had been a big mess. But they picked it up. Tony, the resident over there drove it to where they could load it right up the street so they could put it on the stinger. And there was only like a couple days delay because the driver was sick, which I understand because everybody had that cold. He was cool. He was familiar with my area, and he dropped it off. We have a main thoroughfare but there's a lot of car lots, so he could just run the carrier in the middle of our street. They were here in about four days. Even the carrier was really nice. He was very professional, checked the car out and it went really smooth. I was totally happy. Car had stuff in it and everything was as it should have been. There was nothing touched nor gone through.

eShip response

Thank you JERI for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Mark Anthony …

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Fo start, dealing with Mark ** was great. Answered my questions and booking was easy. The downside was the actual driver & delivery service. First, a woman called from that company to confirm the pick up time of 6PM-8PM. Once 8:45 came around and no one contacted me, I called and text both Mark ** & the woman who I spoke to hours prior. I totally understand Mr. ** was unavailable due to the time difference. However, the woman did not answer for another 15 min. She then told me she would contact the driver and let me know. About 5 min later, she text me to meet the driver at Walmart down the street in 5 min. It was now around 9PM, an hour later than the initially scheduled window.

Once I met with the driver, he spoke zero English and did not understand any of the questions I was asking, such as confirming the drop off date and location. Took us an hour altogether to communicate with him when and where to drop off, when it should had taken 10 min. He did do a thorough inspection of my car which was nice. I also confirmed with him and the woman I spoke to about confirming the delivery date maybe 5 times, since I would not be able to pick up my car until a certain date due to travel.

Then, a day before my originally scheduled delivery date, I got a call to come and pick up my car that day. We then out it figured out and I was scheduled to pick it up the next day, a day earlier than originally planned. But whatever, it worked it! There was just too much of a headache around the time frame that was unnecessary due to the language barrier. All in all, though, my car got to me in good shape and thats all that matters. Based on reviews I have read from other companies, I would recommend EShip, maybe just dont have the highest of expectations!

eShip response

Thank you Denim for taking the time to write about your experience. We are family owned & operated, guaranteeing honest and competitive transport services, reassuring your vehicle safety, Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Mark Anthony …

Original review: June 24, 2020

I am a two-time customer of using eShip to transport our beloved car across the United States over the last couple years. Moving is stressful but eShip provides great communication, transparency and quick, reliable selections to match your needs. I highly recommend them and would use them again for our next move, which I hope is not for a long time. :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: June 24, 2020

My communication after placing my order was quick and professional. Same with the dispatch personnel - excellent. They both texted and called, and quickly responded to my texts/calls/emails. The pickup of my SUV occurred within 2 days of my order and the car was delivered from Nevada to Florida in 4 days. The whole transaction took less than a week! The car was in perfect shape and the driver was very friendly and professional. Highly recommend.

Original review: June 23, 2020

I reached out to another shipper who strung me along for 5 days without ever committing to a date to pick up my car. I finally gave up and reached out to eShip (and a couple of others). I had a great conversation with their rep who got back to me with a ship date that same day. The service was very personal and helpful. A week later my car was delivered across the country very quickly and in perfect condition. I highly recommend eShip.

Original review: June 20, 2020

E-Ship fair price and quick dependable service. Picked up my car when they said and delivered when they said. Can’t beat that with a stick. If and when my friends and love ones need to transport a vehicle I’ll refer them to E-Ship without haste. Thank you for such a wonderful job.

Original review: June 20, 2020

It was a smooth process. Was kept informed throughout the process. No issues. Would recommend Ship. The representatives from Eship was easy to reach and always responded promptly. Vehicle arrived on time with no damage. Price was average compared to other vendors.

Original review: June 20, 2020

10 out of 10! Danielle was very honest, professional, & proactive. My experience was what a first time customer expects. Thank you Danielle for the wonderful interaction. I was kept abreast of everything that was happening. Will definitely use eShip if the need arises in the future. Thank you.

eShip Company Information