Call toll free
4.74/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport needs. We handle 3000+ automotive moves every year and provide the highest quality customer service possible, pride ourselves on being available 7 days a week. We will do our best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need.

eShip Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1984 eShip Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

It was pretty scary picking an auto transport company to ship my car considering I have heard horror stories and it is an expensive item to ship -- but E-ship made it SO easy and quick. I asked for a quote and got it immediately, then was called to set up a date the and time for pick up. I texted with more questions and got useful answers immediately. The pick-up called me the day-of to confirm times and my car was even delivered a day early! It was also easy to get updates while it was being shipped. I am very satisfied and impressed with E-ship!

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Arrived safe sound. Driver friendly organized. Called timely. Delivered in safe area at my request. Money safe. Car safe. No issues on CA end. I would highly recommend this eShip Co. All professional smart people who care. Marianne in Florida great help. I needed reminder re cash mo delivery. I would use again.

eShip response

Thank you ANITA for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I was moving from one state to another. I was in a rush to ship my Toyota Camry from New York and decided to go with eShip. Their rep was pretty helpful. However, he forgot to mention a couple of things to me. One thing was the payment method. So, when the car was delivered and I was supposed to have a check ready, I didn’t remember having that information and I thought it was through the credit card. Apart from that, he was on point.

Everything was on time with the delivery. The person contacted me to tell me what time they were going to be at a location. The vehicle was delivered to California about a week after they picked it up and it was in the timeframe. The Camry had a lot of dust, but it was okay since it was a long trip. Overall, it was a good experience with eShip.

eShip response

Thank you Romy for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

My husband was transferred to Honolulu to work here and his company only moved one vehicle which was his. I needed to move my 2010 Honda Pilot as well so I looked for a transport company. I heard horror stories about other companies and was almost ready to schedule with somebody else but I went to the Better Business Bureau and found out that they weren't even affiliated with the BBB. I did my research and I went to ConsumerAffairs. It was from their website where I got a list of shipping companies and I filled out information for a bunch of them. I found out about eShip through the good reviews that people have posted. eShip was the only company that was able to do everything from Jacksonville to Honolulu, Hawaii. The other ones said they could take it all the way from Jacksonville to California, but they would put me in contact with a company so we could book it ourselves. But I had a lot going on, so I didn't wanna do that.

I have also heard of people getting charged more when they pick up the car, or cars delivered at wrong places or picked up at different times so I was thinking if I would experience that too if I booked with eShip. I asked them, "Are you gonna pick up my car? Are you gonna ask me for more money?" The rep said, "Nope. This is your quote. This is what you're gonna pay to us. I'm beginning to book everything, then you're gonna pay this much to the driver, and you're going to pay this much to Matson. And that's it. This is what you're gonna pay."

I put a request with eShip online. Then I got an email or a text from Craig asking me to talk about our shipment. So I sent my information and the service was booked within a day. Everything was done. It was really fast and I got a contact, Andy, who told me where the car was gonna be picked up. eShip booked everything from Jacksonville to Honolulu and I paid for them to book everything. They were responsible from Jacksonville to Long Beach, California and from there, they booked with Matson to transport my car from Long Beach to Honolulu. I paid the driver to pick up my car and then they helped cover eShip. What I paid wasn't much different from that of the other companies that had horrible reviews. So eShip charged me only what was quoted to me at the beginning and nothing more.

The car was picked up a day early, which was fine. I was without a car and the pickup was at a place that was convenient for me, so that was nice. The driver was very friendly and nice too. He said he would be in Jacksonville in about six hours. It worked out well. However, they had been here when the car had arrived to California and they didn't let me know. But then when they arrived to Honolulu, I got a text. They let me know a day after the car had arrived that the car was ready. Other than that, eShip’s service was great and it was fast. The car was picked up on a Sunday and it was delivered in California on a Friday. The total transport though from California to Honolulu took a month. But I had an idea that it was gonna take a while. In the end, the car arrived safely and complete. Everybody kept me updated during the transport, so it was fine. eShip is doing a good job, so people trust them.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Pick-up was late (after 10PM) but driver was very detailed and professional. Took pictures and identified the one scratch on a nearly new car. Process took less than 10 mins. Car delivered - no issues. Broker did try to increase price by $50 but when told that it was a deal breaker he backed down. Expensive but worth not worrying.

eShip response

Thank you Peter for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

We had wonderful service and communication! I Would highly recommend, the drivers were professional and flexible with pick up location and they let us know where they were and where they were able to bring the truck that was closest to our location. Again would highly recommend and we would definitely use them again in the future if we need a car moved across the country.

eShip response

Thank you Paula for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Thank you for making this a great experience. This car means a lot to our family and we are happy we used eShip to transport. Anna helped me from the beginning and she was amazing, very personable. Thank you again!

eShip response

Thank you Erik for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Compared to other transport companies, I liked the reviews for eShip and the cost. I used them on two separate instances and the vehicles were in good condition when they arrived. We received the receipt for the Odyssey a couple times. However, we still don’t have the one for the Acura which was shipped first. We’ve requested that it be mailed to us a few times. Nevertheless, the reps were professional and the drivers were great.

eShip response

Thank you Angela for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

This is a great car transport company. The associate, Anna, did a wonderful job in helping with shipping my car from Indianapolis to Texas. The price is very competitive. Everything went smooth and I couldn't have been happier with the service

eShip response

Thank you Tariq for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I bought a car out of state and I needed to have it delivered to my house. I have used eShip previously and because of their quick turnaround, I used them again. I had good interactions with their reps and the quote I got was fair. Overall, I was pleased with my experience with eShip.

eShip response

Thank you Daniel for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Anna was very responsive. She worked really well through the particularities of my order. Car was picked up timely and made it safely to destination. Have already recommended Anna to 2 friends shipping cars. I plan to use eShip again for future shipping needs.

eShip response

Thank you David for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Craig helped me sort out some confusion on my part regarding our order. The company kept in touch throughout the process. The driver was timely in picking up the car and made better-than-expected time getting cross country. Overall a very satisfactory experience.

eShip response

Thank you peter for taking the time to write about your 4star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I relocated from Washington State to North California and I didn’t want to drive my car so I had it shipped. I looked at different transport companies and eShip has some good references. Their price was right and they said that they could meet my needed deadline for the pick-up date. The sales team contacted me very shortly and I was very impressed with them. They were very helpful, got the transport lined up, and gave me all the information.

The driver gave me an address to meet him in Seattle for the pick-up. It was at a place where he could easily maneuver and I drove the car there. We went over the car together and he did a report on it. We both agreed on the condition of the car when it got on the truck, then he took it, and away he went. He was friendly. The transport was very short which took two weeks and it almost beat me to North Carolina. They gave me a call for the drop-off and told me where they were going to be. I gave them a place to park and it was a complicated area but they were on the road, so that was easy too. All in all, I recommend eShip to others.

eShip response

Thank you Stephen for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicles safety, (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

eShip never called us back. I was shipping from Hartford, Connecticut to Houston, Texas, and I was told that the truck was ready for pick up on a certain date but it was never picked up. Then I was told it was ready for pick up on another date but still, it was never picked up. When I called Ana, she said that the truck had been picked up two days ago but I came to find out that the truck was never picked up. She just didn’t care. If you’re receiving emails, voicemails and text messages, and you decide to ignore the customer, that's it. There are dime a dozen companies out there. I just got my truck picked up from somewhere else.

I also ended up paying almost $150 in late penalties, charges and storage to the lot where I purchased the truck from. Also, after Ana quoted me something once, she changed the price and then she changed it again. This was my second time working with eShip and the first time was done without any issues. But I don't think we’re gonna do business with eShip anymore. This move was even for the same truck and the same route.

eShip response

Hello Azam, we have worked together 2 other times. Thank you for calling eShip a third time, to transport the same vehicle. We do appreciate your continued business. Unfortunately this time around, we weren't able to secure a carrier because the vehicle was inoperable this time around and much heavier than the last two times we moved this same vehicle. We started working on the order 10-17-18 and the order was canceled 10-26-18 eShip never charges an up front deposit. So you was never charged for services and I do apologies for any inconvenience.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I bought a vehicle and it had to be moved from South Carolina to Texas. I looked into a couple of companies but I built a great rapport with the eShip rep. He responded, has a great personality and was a cool guy. On the day of delivery, they let me know an hour in advance before they were in the area and I had to drive to where the vehicle was. The guys came, hand me over the keys, we did a little walkthrough, and it was done.

eShip response

Thank you Rashad for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

eShip needs to do a better job at screening who they’re using. I looked at three companies and eShip was the first to respond with the quote. But when other quotes came in, eShip actually charged more than other companies. I expected a little bit more professionalism from a company that charges more. But it doesn’t feel like they put in their legwork. I was moving and we mostly emailed then when the transaction was confirmed, there was some phone interaction.

But eShip contracts with different movers and both of the movers that they contracted and I’ve worked with were really unprofessional. It was frustrating. Silver Star Logistics outright cancelled my order when I asked if there were other delivery options because I didn’t have anyone who could get home. Then with White Lightning Transport, I called and asked if I could get an ETA for the delivery and the guy just started yelling at me. He told me that I was being very difficult. It was a little bit weird because I was just asking a question. So it wasn’t exactly the most pleasant experience. I definitely will not be using them again. It was just the dispatch team though. I shipped the Nissan Altima from the Bay Area to LA, and the delivery itself was quick. The driver was also really nice and the vehicle was in the same condition. It was good.

eShip response

Silver Star Logistics wasn't able to meet you friend for pick up, so I hired another 5 star driver. Who picked up your vehicle on Tues and delivered Wed, the next day. I called and spoke with my driver, who was having a bad day and apologizes for being rude and unprofessional by yelling at you. Thank you Eugene for taking the time to write about your experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

eShip transported my 2009 Toyota Camry from the DC area to Denver Colorado. Car arrived in great shape and earlier than quoted. Mark ** worked hard to get the date I wanted to pick up and arrive. Very good customer service. I highly recommend this company.

eShip response

Thank you Kim for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We were shipping an aircraft tug that we had purchased in Florida. eShip's quote was about 40% less than the other vendors and they were prompt so wen went with them. The sales team and the transport coordinator were great. They were very prompt and very attentive. The interaction with the driver was great too. He was very personable and he knew what he was doing. We had some loading issues but that was coordinated well between the driver and the person shipping. So that was handled well. At the end of the day, everything was as expected.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

eShip had a quick turnaround and when I had my car shipped from Texas to California, they did it in three days. The driver was awesome and he arrived before I did. The sales team was great, super responsive and easy to work with.

eShip response

Thank you Diana for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I am complimenting eShip and Mark ** for his courteous and professional guidance with helping ship a Dodge truck from Danville, WV to Bullhead City, AZ. I am very satisfied with all the personnel that made the shipment successful and who stayed in contact at all times. I highly recommend eShip.

eShip response

Thank you Jim for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

This is kind of a tale of two shipments. We sold our Virginia-based Tesla S to our daughter in Seattle. I looked online at several car transport reviews and ratings and chose eShip, calling Maryann ** for a quote. My son-in-law went online, filled out a request for a quote and started receiving dozens of them, with increasingly insulting and threatening texts, after he told them we'd signed a contract w eShip. I pictured a bunch of brokers in a vicious cage fight, vying for this business!

Meanwhile... Maryann kept me updated, via text, phone and email, of the process to find a driver. She was super-responsive, answering questions within minutes. The car carrier she found arrived on time, the two drivers with "Lion King" were amazingly friendly and professional, sweet as they could be, and they kept in contact with us, making the trip incredibly fast, and delivering the Tesla safely. No hassle, no hidden fees, no threatening texts, and really friendly and responsive crew. This is the third car we've transported across country and now I'll never need to contact another carrier. eShip was great and will be my only phone call for the next car transport!

eShip response

Thank you Beth for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I needed my vehicle shipped to a residence in Florida. I looked at two transport companies and I went with eShip because of their guarantee. My interactions with the people that I worked with were good and the whole transport process took a week.

eShip response

Thank you John for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Pickup and delivery was smooth. Exceeded my expectations. No issues at all. Would not hesitate to use again. Communication was great and timely. Updated me even when I didn’t ask for one. Would not hesitate to use again. Good value. There were no hidden fees or surprises at all. Just all business.

eShip response

Thank you Jason for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Maryann was very "hands on" and made a difficult delivery, because of the route, a very positive experience. Updates on the deliveries progress, keeping us informed and answering any questions we had were all done in a timely friendly manner. I would recommend eShip and Maryann to anyone seeking to simplify the whole processes.

eShip response

Thank you LINCOLN for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I would definitely recommend eShip. The rates were reasonable and the service was excellent. The driver that eShip contracted with was friendly and professional. He was on time and very thorough with his inspection. Eship followed up with us to make sure that our service was satisfactory. I really couldn't ask for more!

eShip response

Thank you Hellana for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (954) 951-5282 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

During an incredibly stressful time for my family, Anna ** at eShip managed every challenge with ease and grace. She was very responsive and always had a solution, even when our pickup dates changed twice at the last night minute. Considering that the transaction was completely remote, and we never personally met before starting the transactions, I feel incredibly fortunate to have experienced Service of this level. Anna responded quickly and professionally, and was very available to us when we needed her. I could not recommend this service more.

eShip response

Thank you Jason for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Eship did a great job!!! Picked up vehicle when they said they would and delivered it when they said they would on time. Driver was very courteous and appreciated the timetable. Anna was appreciative of our concerns as well. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Had my pristine condition 2007 Infiniti shipped from Southern California to Seattle area. The notifications from eShip were accurate and the trucking company selected was a great choice. As it turned out, the delivery yard was I the near vicinity of the destination city and the front door dropoff went very well. The car was picked up on a Thursday evening and the car was delivered in perfect condition on Monday afternoon.

eShip response

Thank you Donald for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Eship provided outstanding car transport service for my vehicles! They are very responsive and their follow up is the best. Anna was terrific! She got me a great rate and took care of all the details. I will definitely use Eship for any future vehicle transport needs!

eShip response

Thank you Tim for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 332-8830 or anna@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I'm in North Carolina and I purchased a car that was located in Vermont. I did a fair amount of research on different transport companies and was a little weary because almost none of these intermediaries have good ratings online. eShip was a little bit better so I went with them. I set it up online and then someone called me back when they had a driver. Usually, I'm be told it takes a month to find a driver and that it would be here in a few days. But that didn't happen with eShip. It didn't take long and it was all right on time, if not a few days ahead of time. He also called to let me know that the driver was on the way and when the driver was about to drive. The transport took a day and a half. The driver went to a wrong house but that was okay. The car was in good condition when I got it back.

eShip response

Thank you Angus for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, we guarantee honest and competitive transport services. To ensure you're vehicle safety, (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com Thank you again for the opportunity to transport your vehicle.

eShip expert review by Lauren Fix

In business since 2010, eShip connects its customers with top-rated auto transport carriers. The company is licensed by the Department of Transportation to broker the shipment of household goods and also offers moving services to and from any location, nationwide.

• Free added insurance of $250 on every order: Every carrier eShip uses carries the standard insurance coverage for any damage that may occur during transit. eShip also offers an additional $250 on every order – free of charge.

• Door-to-door transport (open or enclosed): eShip loads your vehicle as close to your home as the truck can get, transports it on one carrier and unloads it at the address you specify.

• Cross-country transports available: eShip offers service across the USA, so you can transport your vehicle across the country when needed.

• Open auto transport carriers: Using open auto transport carriers allows eShip to keep their prices low due to decreased maintenance and fuel costs for each carrier. eShip's website clearly explains the pros and cons of using open auto transport carriers, allowing customers to make educated decisions about shipping their vehicles.

• Additional services: eShip offers residential moving and auto transport services to individuals but also offers commercial services including corporate relocation, international moving, logistics and storage options across the U.S. and Canada.

• Best for: Out-of-state movers, small business owners and people who need to transport a vehicle.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

eShip Company Information