toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

eShip

Thank you for your honest 5 star review ! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I recently used the services of eship.com to transport a vehicle from Florida to New Jersey. I was very satisfied with the service I received. They made a situation that I was not looking forward to - very easy and simple. The driver was wonderful! My car left Florida on a Monday and arrived in New Jersey on Wednesday. Would definitely use them again.

eShip

Thank you for your honest 5-star review! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

We were in San Francisco and our car broke down. We took it to the dealer and found out it had a cracked engine. We had to leave the car there and we had to come home. And then I had to either go back up or have it shipped, and it proved to be cheaper to ship the car home. It's a little hard to figure out who really is going to bring our car home, but it worked out really well.

We went with eShip due to their ratings and everything that was online, and also, the guy that we spoke to was very helpful and sounded very credible. He was nice, polite, told us everything we needed to know and arranged everything. We sent the money and the car showed up. The driver was a very friendly, courteous, and polite young man. He delivered the car in its perfect state, I gave him a tip, and then we said goodbye. The whole thing was really great and I really appreciated it. Our experience has been excellent. If I ever needed a service again, I'd go with eShip and I would absolutely recommend them to anybody.

eShip

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

My son was going to college and we needed to ship a car. The quote from eShip seemed fair. The transaction was over the phone and their sales people were very prompt. I met the driver on the way out when he picked it up and he delivered the car to a car dealership that we had pre-arranged. Everything was perfectly fine and fairly painless.

eShip

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

My son was going to school so we needed to ship his vehicle. The guy from eShip was on time, and he let my son know at school. No extra time was billed in and everything worked well. It was really a good experience.

eShip

Keith, Thank you for your honest 5 star review ! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. craig@eshiptransport.com (954) 865-4615

Original review: June 11, 2016

I contacted Craig at 8:50 PM (EDT) expecting the call to go to voice mail for the next day, but was surprised to actually talk with him right then. Explained that we needed to ship my Uncle's (who had just passed away, and that there were no one who could drive the car to a pickup point.) 2003 Toyota Corolla from Middletown, NY to my daughter in Port Aransas, TX, oh and I was located in Seattle, WA. Craig understood the delicateness of the situation, and took charge. Craig explained that it could take up to 5 days for the pickup to occur, as they matched the Pickup and Delivery with a load going that way. In just more than 40 hours, the driver contacted us for picking the Corolla in an hour. That allowed us time to have family members assist the driver to get on the best possible route to pickup the Corolla, and for ease of getting back on the main roads.

My Aunt was very please with the care the driver displayed with the Corolla, his attention to detail while inspecting it and his comments of how nice the Corolla was (my Aunt and Uncle had many fond memories in the Corolla), through to his driving it to load on the car carrier. Craig called me checking that everything went OK with the pickup. I was happy to tell him that my so pleased Aunt was the driver. Craig explained that delivery would be between 4 and 9 days. That allowed time to make arrangements on the deliver end. In the evening of the 4th day, I received a call from the driver. He explained they would arrive at 10 PM that night, or we could wait until around 8 AM the next day for for delivery. We ask to the next morning delivery, and at 7:15 I received the call that they were 20 minutes from the delivery location. They arrived on time, with the Corolla ready to be offload on the last position on the car carrier.

The driver expertly offloaded the Corolla, with my daughter conducting the inspection. She found no damage that was not noted, paid the remaining cost, and in under 20 minutes the driver was leaving the parking lot. Craig called to check on the delivery, and the driver had just departed. I was pleased to inform him that everything went so smoothly. WOW! I spent 24 years in the US Air Force, and have over 10 relocation moves. I wish even one of those moves was as seamless and easy as this one! I am really surprised to see the personalized attention that Craig has shown throughout the entire process, too often today you get the song and dance but that is all. Craig walks the walk and stands behind what he said. He took a sticky situation and made it look easy. If there is ever a need for his services again, I WILL BE CALLING HIM!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

eShip

Michelle, Thank you for your honest 5 star review ! Being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 500 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. craig@eshiptransport.com (954) 865-4615

Original review: May 23, 2016

When my daughter was separated from the military, we had to find someone fast that could move her vehicle from California to South Carolina. In all honesty I didn't know what to expect, so I honestly was apprehensive. From the start, everyone that I spoke with was professional, pleasant and answered every question I had. The vehicle was picked up when we were told and arrived when we were told. I would absolutely use eShip again. Thank you for helping to make the move less stressful. It was just one less thing that we needed to worry about.

eShip

Original review: May 3, 2016

I went to a couple of transport companies and tried reaching out to them. Since they didn’t pick up the call, I did a random search over the internet and I spotted eShip whose customer rating was good. I called them up and they got back to me. Mark was the person I spoke with and he was very good and helpful. The carrier driver was also good. He came and delivered the car. I would definitely recommend eShip to a friend.

eShip

Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

We had a great experience with shipping our daughter's car to Oregon. Craig was available by phone (even in the middle of a storm while on a boat at sea!) when we needed him and the driver Mohammed with Covered Wagons was a top notch guy, very polite, helpful with where to meet us and conscientious about the vehicle inspection before loading. The car was there as scheduled and we recommend shipping with Craig and eShip company.

eShip

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Craig was extremely responsive and worked tirelessly to satisfy my shipping needs in a difficult shipping environment with holidays and severe weather causing much greater demand than supply. He was proactive in communicating status and kept me updated constantly. Finally, he was polite and considerate on the phone, via text and email. I would highly recommend Craig for coordinating shipping needs.

eShip

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

This was a very smooth transport. All details were correct and on time. There was a winter storm that affected the delivery but I was in the communications loop the entire time. So, no surprises. Very pleased with customer service. Also used West Coast Auto Transport as the transport and they were very professional. The drivers were knowledgeable and polite. Very satisfied experience with everything.

eShip

Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (561) 419-6052 or maryann@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

Very happy with this company. Very professional, accurate and true to their word. I will definitely use them again every time I need a vehicle shipped. Maryann was on point and there every time I called. She got our vehicle picked up fast and in the time frame she said it would. The driver was awesome and very professional. Excellent experience.

eShip

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I have used eShip a couple of times. The first time I used them, the shipping was very quick which only took three days. The second one was a little bit longer which took six days. Overall, my experience with them has been excellent and they have been very easy to deal with.

eShip

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

Great, friendly customer service; answered all of my questions. I also appreciated that my agent was quick to resolve communications issues with the driver company and never deflect blame. The only thing I would improve is the tracking feature. The chat window rarely connected me with a person and I recommend you build into your website a map that we can just look at in lieu of a chat window. Assume it's easy enough to use Google Maps (etc.) and GPS coordinates.

eShip

Original review: Jan. 1, 2017

The rep I spoke with was straightforward and helpful, and that was the main reason I went with eShip. They quoted me $850 which turned out to be an extra $100 over that. I didn't realize that could happen, but when they explained the situation, it was fine by me. The driver of the truck was good as well. The whole process was without incident and I was pleasantly surprised. The experience was perfect and I will probably use them again.

eShip

Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. (954) 300-1550 or markanthony@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

As I was in search for a company to ship my car I seen that ESHIP was the only company to have such outstanding reviews. Mark ** handled my situation extremely well and fast. He is excellent in customer service. We had one miscommunication in which I am to blame for not reading the contract concisely. I assumed ESHIP would be the only company that I would have to pay but I also had to pay the transportation company (in cash) upon arrival. ESHIP handled my concern very well even when I was being very rude to the representative. It states in the contract the total cost in the transportation is split. Overall, my car was shipped to me in about 3-5 business days with no damage to the vehicle (from San Antonio to Philadelphia).

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

Mark was helpful and attentive during the transaction. A driver was lined up immediately for the shipment. The only thing that could have been improved is the communication between the driver or dispatch and myself or eShip. The truck didn't arrive on the scheduled day. No one told me it was delayed due to weather until I hounded the driver with phone calls.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

Mr. ** was very helpful and courteous. He was fast in finalizing the dispatch of the vehicle and the driver he assigned to us was excellent. The driver was Mr. ** from Egyptian transport LLC was extremely helpful and courteous and delivered the car on time. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

My daughter had moved to Philadelphia so I needed to ship a vehicle. I had a good experience with another transport company before but they were unavailable when I called. I couldn't get them and so I did my due diligence with the review process and picked eShip. eShip was mid-range in all the quotes so I took my chances with them. The free quote they gave was fair and in the same ballpark as previous. Then, it was exactly what they charged.

I was informed after I signed up and put down the deposit that the driver would be in contact. It was 60 or 45 days before the shipment and it got right down to the wire before I was contacted by anyone. I actually got nervous enough that I had to call them. I would like to have been messaged a little bit more that it was all taken care of and that everything was gonna happen because when one starts getting nervous and puts out what they feel then all other companies start calling. At any rate, eShip was fine and they got there on time and seem pretty pleasant.

eShip

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

It was practically convenient to just ship my car so I looked into shipping companies. I looked at ConsumerAffairs, and eShip was listed on there. I gave a few calls to different people, but the person from eShip was really good so I went with them. She was willing to find a truck for me no matter what the cost.

Resolution In Progress

eShip

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I was getting out of military so we had to ship the vehicle from Fordham in California out to Massachusetts. I like the reviews of eShip and the guy I talked to was nice. The quote given wasn't too bad but at the end, all things considered, it felt like we got a little bit overcharged with how much of a hassle all the stuff was. We spoke to some guy who was nice enough but I couldn't understand him. I ended up talking to Mark Anthony who was good during the initial phases of everything because we had some issues with the driver, which he handled.

The whole shipping was just a nightmare. The guy was trying to bully us about the day we were going to pick up the car. We had a pick-up date all planned out and he was going to show up on the same day that we were going to fly in and he was like, "And you're gonna meet me in Wareham," which is so far away from where we agreed when we signed everything that we were gonna meet him. It was a different day and a different location than all of the paperwork. He had our car so he was like basically, "We do it my way," and we were like, "Uh."

He was days late. We came up days just waiting around for him to bring our car, only for him to be like later, later, later and he ended up doing that for four days until the time we got the vehicle. When we finally did get our car, I said to him not to drive my car as he did not have my permission to drive my car. I didn't think there was anything unclear about that and he shows up driving my car. We also come to find out the guy blows a tire in our car. We have no way of proving that he did this but we had four matching tires when the car left, and it shows up with three matching tires and one really cheap tire and a broken tire pressure system.

We also found out that the company that shipped it ran a toll booth in my car which they weren't supposed to be driving and so we called Mark again. He said he was going to look at it but he never got back to me. About a month later, I post a review which mentioned him then he called me back right that day and got it taken care of.

eShip

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Everything is electronic with eShip so I was able to view and easily track the status of my vehicle's shipment because of work. Their process was simple and their sales team was also very good. Everything with them went smoothly. The carrier driver came a little bit earlier but he waited for us for a couple of hours so it was also very good.

eShip

Ann, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you.(954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Dec. 27, 2016

e-Ship was the second carrier I've hired to transport my mini-van to LA from the Midwest. They delivered a far superior service than the so-called 'reliable' service of last year. I am a wheelchair user. The driver went way out of his way in Chicago to pick up the van. He walked a couple of miles to get it rather than try to drive his big rig to my downtown hotel. The phone support was always completely professional and reassuring, able to adjust when I had a minor change in the order. I intend to hire their services from now on!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2016

I purchased a vehicle and I needed it shipped. eShip was cheaper and it was rated higher online. The sales rep I talked to was very friendly. He was quick and then he put me in contact with the driver immediately once the move was scheduled. I scheduled it on a Monday, and by Wednesday evening I had the vehicle. Working with eShip was wonderful, easy, and painless.

eShip

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I shipped my vehicle from Phoenix, Arizona to Rhode Island through eShip. The broker of eShip was wonderful. I was able to talk to her and I felt there was a lot of trust on the phone. She took her time and was always available. And she also said that hers was a small company, a husband and wife owned it. The driver was Vietnamese so it was challenging with the language, but he was very nice. And then his truck broke down, so the car was delayed. But I wasn’t in a hurry like I had to have the car for work. It took him about a week to get it fixed, but he and his dispatcher called me and kept me informed. I was really happy with eShip.

eShip

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

EShip's price was a little bit higher, but all the other transport companies replied after a week and I had contacted eShip already so I went with them. My dad picked up the vehicle and the delivery went smoothly. The guys always kept calling and letting me know what they were up to. The sales team was also good.

eShip

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

My sister purchased a new vehicle and she gave me her old one. So, she needed it shipped to me from Texas, where she lives. We used eShip since they had the best reviews. There was some miscommunication because I didn't read the contract as well as I should have. The rep didn't explain it to me verbally. And, I just assumed rather than reading my own contract. Other than that, he handled the situation really well. My overall experience was good.

eShip

Sara I want to thank you for choosing eShip: Family owned and operated, our goal is to give you nothing less than a 5-star experience. Transporting over 100 cars a week, proving competitive honest and dependable service. Thank you for your business > markanthony@eshiptransport.com (954) 300-1550

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I would highly recommend eShip to anyone who wishes to transport their car anywhere in the US. After being led down by other companies, I was lucky enough to come across eShip online. My contact person was Mr. Mark **. He went above and beyond to make sure that my car was picked up from Boston on time and followed through until I received my car in Los Angeles. He was caring, friendly and professional. I regret not knowing about eShip sooner and had to waste time and money with other companies. Their professionalism, efficiency and customer service is outstanding. Mark ** direct line is: **.

eShip

Richard, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you.(954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

Very good service, called timely and provided the service as advertised. No problems were encountered in any aspect of this delivery. Would use eShip again in the future. Pickup personnel were very comment and driver was very professional and courteous.

eShip

Manish Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Dealing with our family owned business, your guaranteed for us to do whatever it takes to make sure your completely happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you.(954) 865-4615 or craig@eshiptransport.com

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Thank you Craig and driver Cecil for moving my car from Jackson Mississippi to Minneapolis in a day and on such a short notice. Craig and Cecil were helpful in providing the regular updates. I will definitely recommend eShip to my family and friends.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I moved from Arizona to North Carolina, needed shipping for my vehicle and eShip gave me an excellent quote. Everybody I spoke with was very good, friendly, and responsive. The carrier driver was a great guy and very cooperative on picking up the car. And then delivery-wise, we weren't available when he was here, so he left the car in a location that we had agreed upon, and the car was perfect. He always informed me what was going on. Overall, it was an excellent experience. I'd recommend them highly.

eShip Company Profile