Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.16/5
Get a Quote

Vista Energy Marketing is a natural gas supplier that offers flexible and unique pricing options in order to help you find what works best for you. Vista Energy provides its services for both commercial and residential use. With low overhead and aggressive cost acquisition strategies, Vista Energy is able to find & provide the cheapest gas available. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our service!

Vista Energy Marketing Call Now Toll Free (800) 358-5450 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Vista Energy Marketing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vista Energy Marketing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vista Energy Marketing?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

A Vista Energy rep came to my door and I was kind of swept in and signed up for it before I really knew what else happened. The guy was really slick and seemed very trustworthy. He just gave me a quick spiel. He had a quick look at my power bill and then he was out the door. So, it was probably a little scattered. I actually had some reservations after he left. It all happened so fast that I was afraid that I might have let myself be victimized by a scam. Once I've signed up, I continue to get my gas from the local provider, PG&E, and PG&E handles the billing for them. There was one follow-up with Vista not too long ago where I came across the paperwork and saw there were some rewards cards that I was supposed to sign up for. I received those and they were quite pleasant about that. So, that was actually one of the first times I was able to reassure myself that they were legit.

The rep said that I should save money with Vista. But in the time since I signed up with them, my utility bills had gone up but it was mostly because of electricity. If I had two minutes to rub together, I’d really like to do a comparison to see what I was actually paying for my gas compared to what I would have paid had I not signed up for them. But I'm not quite sure where I can find that information.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Get buying tips about Pennsylvania Electricity Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I accidentally signed me up with Vista. They always come into the door and so one time, when somebody came, I did not even know what I was doing. They talk so fast, and I’m old and I didn’t even understand what it meant on the bill, what was high and what was low. This past winter, my bill seemed like it went up higher and pretty much stayed the same for a while. My nephew is looking into it now because there’s just me here, and they have four people in their household and my bill is almost as high as theirs. My contract is going to be up some time in March and he wants to check at that point before it needs to be cancelled, to see what I should do. If I should keep it with Vista or change and go to another company. He is going to check in to see if we can get a better price.

On my overall electricity bill that is on AEP plus Vista altogether, I can still get a budget so that makes things a lot better for me. I paid the same amount each time. The budget would keep me so at the end of the year, I wouldn’t have a big, gigantic payment to make and level it out over the whole year. It helps somebody that is on a fixed income. I have been pleased with Vista.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Thank you for the rating. We did receive a call from your nephew about your rewards and will be available to you in March

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

Vista Energy marketing came to my door offering a deal on my gas prices. I live in Chico California and that time, we just watched the town of Paradise burn down and so everybody was really concerned about their gas and power. I thought it might be safe to switch to Vista to see how it worked. The rep was very polite and professional. Signing up with them was very easy. He asked me questions and helped me fill out the paperwork. I then spoke to somebody on the phone to confirm everything and I was done.

So far, my deal with them has saved me quite a bit of money. But, it's helpful for them to remind their customers that in the wintertime, gas prices skyrocket. They should also remind customers that if we pay our bill every three months or so or in full, we get a gift card. It also would help if Vista reminds customers that we could get money back from signing up for their program. Even so, I like that when I call them, I get a live representative. Before with PG&E, when I call I get an automated representative. It's a lot better to have someone to speak to when I have questions. Vista is better than PG&E.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

A Vista girl presented herself well and her knowledge was good, so I decided it would be okay to go with them. I recently had an experience with another company that did not explain themselves and so, they got me to give information and I didn’t realize that what they were changing was the electric supply. They were forceful and implied that it was something different because I was elderly. I was a little confused, and so, I went along with it thinking that I would save money. But Vista was nothing like that.

So, I have since called Ameren and told them that I want Vista and that I don’t want the other company. And I’m going to call again at the end of the month and make sure that it’s kept with Vista. Then, also, someone from Vista called me and asked me to approve, and said something about the gift card does not apply until after six months with the company. Not that it was that important to me, but they might wanna tell people. That was the only thing that they lacked there. Other than that, they will go in effect my next billing cycle.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Vista Energy reps were going house-to-house then and I was just outside, and they asked me about signing up with them. I said, “We need to know how much we needed to pay every month.” I’m not working right now, but I have part-time jobs here and there, not a steady income though. But my husband was all leery about it. I told him that me and my ex-boyfriend have done it before and that they’re not gonna scam us out of money. If anything, they’re gonna cost us less money. So, we eventually went with it and we've had it since July.

Vista Energy convinced us that their rate was fixed, which wasn’t. It was way less than what we had to deal with last winter. Our electric bill would be 30 bucks, but around wintertime, we have to plug in the blower for the heat to get out. It’s very old and it’s electric, weird radiator. That’s the one thing that kills us in the winter. So in the winter, there’s a $90 electric bill. I just got an electric bill the other day that’s due on the 22nd and it’s $37, and it used to be $56. So, that’s not bad. The quality of their service has been good, so far. Our bills are roughly the same each month. It has been $5 less, $5 more. We got a bill today and it’s $20 less, so it evens out.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

Spoke with Chris, he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and I appreciate the service provided by him today he certainly assisted me with the correct information and I will certainly speak highly of you guys as a company, thank you in advance. Bienvendo

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

Call to cancel service but convinced me to give it another month try and was able to lower the rate. Very friendly and took the time to try to explain the bill. This service is new to me and needed more explanation.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Chris provided great customer service and was friendly. He was patient with questions and explained the pricing clearly. He quoted good fixed prices and was easy to work with. I would definitely work with him again. I would recommend Chris to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

First, didn’t care for the pushy person that came knocking at our doors that notifiers at entrance “No Solicitation”. She told that many had enrolled but that’s not true! Vista is great but I’m comparing now for a few months with my current supplier and may enroll back again with you. Your service that answers are excellent! Thank you.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Vista Energy's reps came to me two years ago and introduced me to their service. So far, Vista Energy has helped me. I got a bit of a discount on my bill by going through them. If I was paying $60 on my PG&E bill, I got $10 off with Vista.

Vista Energy Marketing author review by ConsumerAffairs

Vista Energy provides residential and commercial service in deregulated states across the United States. They have access to wholesale markets, which means they can offer competitive prices on gas and electricity to their customers.

• Residential service: Vista Energy offers residential service in the states of California, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Nebraska, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wyoming.

• Commercial service: Vista Energy offers commercial service in the states of Arizona, California, Illinois, Kentucky, Nebraska, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.

• View customized plans: Select your state from the drop-down list on Vista Energy’s website to view customized rates for your service area.

• Wholesale relationships: Vista Energy has unique relationships with wholesale markets, which means they can offer lower prices on natural gas and energy to customers in their service area.

• Customer service hours: Call Vista Energy Monday-Friday from 7 am to 6 pm CST. You can also email them your questions.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team