4.0/5 (214 ratings)

About TriEagle Energy

TriEagle Energy can be relied on for more than just great electricity rates. With tools like weekly reports that help you track your usage to programs that can help you put money back in your wallet like smart thermostats you can take control of your energy bill like never before. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our smart products and electricity plans!

TriEagle Energy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TriEagle Energy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TriEagle Energy?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I have been a Long time TriEagle customer - I don’t want to switch electrical providers, I but need a better price —11 cents is too high - I am a retired senior citizen and my only income is social security.

Original review: June 16, 2021

TriEagle is a highly credited electricity company that consistently offers cheap rates. Also, I recently found out that you can get special discounted TriEagle rates on their website by entering promo code “EAGLESAVER5”... You can thank me later.

Get buying tips about Texas Electricity Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 4, 2021

I renewed my contract today. I really was hoping for the same rate as before, but I am thankful for how the Lord blessed for the new plan to be put in place easily. I have been blessed with the rates I pay.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

When we were setting up the account the long waits on the phone calls were very exhausting. I counted the hours and we spent a total of 24 hours getting things set up. Also there was not a way for my wife to call about the account without me.

Original review: June 6, 2021

The ONLY problem I have with TriEagle Energy is their inability to Mail me my monthly account statements. I do NOT pay my bills online!! I am 68 years old and I’m NOT real tech savvy, plus I have a very poor internet server and believe me I’ve tried them all. Y’all cut my power off once for non-payment of my accounts but I NEVER RECEIVED MY STATEMENTS in the mail? So now I just send a random amount of money each month so my power won’t be cut off. If y’all could fix my billing problem I would give TriEagle Energy a five star rating, but as of now, I’ll have to just give a 1 1/2 - 2 stars. But if a supervisor would like to call me at the above number I’d be tickled to death to talk to someone about it. Thanks.

Original review: May 10, 2021

Wow! What kind of a proposal is that, it sucks. Details of plans available are nowhere to be seen, just a click here to renew. CRAPPY. Slithering as a possible business proposal. I'd fire someone over this type of an offering to my customers, seriously.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Last year my rate went from .07 to .11. I called in February and you said I renewed in Dec. I talked to a Supervisor and told him, I didn't renew that myself. He said it was renewed by a third party and I didn't think so. He said that all are taped and I said that I wanted it sent to me or played to me because I didn't think I agreed to such an increase. He never followed through and I have almost frozen trying to not use electricity. I have been with this company many years, but I will not be renewing with you again. I was treated so badly by this company and I will never recommend your co again..I have done that several times over the years, but never again.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

I get an email wanting me to renew. I called for the new rate and I was told that the new rate does not come out until 1-1-2021. So you want me renew without knowing what the new rate is? That’s Is absurd. I will be shopping.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Sometimes we traveled away from Texas on business. We would pre pay an extra amount to cover our bill. Once month we did not get an email on our bill. The treating "CRAY" they sent was a disgrace..We found a cheaper better plan and will lose these "LOSERS" eff 12/10..Can hardly wait.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Updated on 10/07/2020: I have been with Trieagle Energy for several years. I accepted a plan in which I would pay a fixed rate of $188.83 for 12 months, I agreed to the plan and each month my bill was $188.83, until the bill I received for 09/02/2020 until 10/02/2020 of $521.62. I was shocked. I called Trieagle and asked why were I charged $521.62, when the agreement was I would received a bill for $188.83 per month for 12 months. The customer service member told me I owed for higher kilowatts. I told him that was not the agreement and I would like a copy of my agreement but he only email me copies of my bills.

Original Review: I had been with Trieagle for a few years with no problems, but earlier this year I was offered a plan in which I would pay a set amount every month ( $188.83). I was paying this amount until I received this months bill which stated my payment amount would be $521.62. I almost fell to the floor, not only did Trieagle not lived up to their agreement, but expect me to pay $512.62, which I do not have. They did not live up to their agreement. And I am very disappointed.

TriEagle Energy author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

TriEagle Energy provides energy in the deregulated states of Texas, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. They purchase power from natural gas, coal, nuclear and renewable sources like wind. Residents and businesses can opt to get power from 100 percent renewable sources when they sign up for a plan with TriEagle.

• SMART energy plan: Residents who want to save money and energy can sign up for the SMART energy plan. You’ll receive an ecobee Wi-Fi enabled thermostat, which will save you on average 23 percent on heating and cooling costs every month.

• Online bill pay: Monitor and pay your bill online to eliminate the clutter of paper bills. Auto-pay ensures you never miss a payment.

• Fast and easy switch: Once you decide to switch to TriEagle as your energy provider by submitting an agreement, you will only have to wait 1-7 business days to switch. Or, if you have a specific date when you want to make the switch, you can self-select a particular date.

• Commercial and residential agreements: TriEagle services residential and commercial subscribers. Businesses can get a customized pricing plan, and green energy options are available. Submit a form online for a customized quote based on your needs.

• Easy cancellation: If you need to cancel your service agreement with TriEagle, simply fill out a cancellation request, available on their website. You might have to pay termination fees, so check your plan before submitting your cancellation request, or call TriEagle with any questions.

TriEagle Energy Company Information