Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5

TriEagle Energy can be relied on for more than just great electricity rates. With tools like weekly reports that help you track your usage to programs that can help you put money back in your wallet like smart thermostats you can take control of your energy bill like never before. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our smart products and electricity plans!

TriEagle Energy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TriEagle Energy?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about TriEagle Energy?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

They've always been understanding in hard times and customer service is always easy to understand. They're knowledgeable in every question asked and the rates are the best around. Would recommend to anyone out there looking for cheap rates. Great customer service.

Original review: June 23, 2020

I understand all that was told to me and decided to renew another 2 years. I receive some incentives after my renewal date to further my satisfaction to stay with Trieagle too. The representative was very friendly too, and made it simple for me.

Get buying tips about Texas Electricity Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 15, 2020

I’ve had a very good experience with Tri-Eagle for the last 3 years. No complaints. I just renewed with Tri-Eagle for another 2 years as of yesterday so I was wondering if I was eligible for the bonuses being offered right now because I renewed before April 30th. I’d appreciate the incentive as it’s much needed during this time.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I had a contract for the last 3 years at .0656, when it expired you sent me the new rate of .1154 kwh. PPl which supplies our electricity is at .0756. Your present rate was too high for me to consider a renewal. Thank you for the last 3 years.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Updated on 10/07/2020: I have been with Trieagle Energy for several years. I accepted a plan in which I would pay a fixed rate of $188.83 for 12 months, I agreed to the plan and each month my bill was $188.83, until the bill I received for 09/02/2020 until 10/02/2020 of $521.62. I was shocked. I called Trieagle and asked why were I charged $521.62, when the agreement was I would received a bill for $188.83 per month for 12 months. The customer service member told me I owed for higher kilowatts. I told him that was not the agreement and I would like a copy of my agreement but he only email me copies of my bills.

Original Review: I had been with Trieagle for a few years with no problems, but earlier this year I was offered a plan in which I would pay a set amount every month ( $188.83). I was paying this amount until I received this months bill which stated my payment amount would be $521.62. I almost fell to the floor, not only did Trieagle not lived up to their agreement, but expect me to pay $512.62, which I do not have. They did not live up to their agreement. And I am very disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I am changing electrical providers after being a TriEagle loyal customer for several years. I spoke with one of your customer service reps to discuss pricing for this coming year, and the person didn't seem to have the time for any questions either take it or leave it attitude. We may be in trying times, BUT I still have the say as to how I will, and where I spend my money. That being said I am now signed with a new provider for the coming year at a lower rate you are now offering. Good luck with your customer service reps. Richard

Original review: July 16, 2020

Y'all wanted to raise rates too high therefore I have contracted with another insurance company. So please discontinue sending your junk mail. I will not renew with Tri-Eagle. I do not renew! I will not renew at the exorbitant price! I don't want to renew with a company that will not negotiate!

Original review: July 2, 2020

Thought I was going to get bonus off bill or free energy products. Not easy to redeem. Other offered free nights which would be automatically taken off bill. Reliant seemed better but cause of bonus I stayed with Trieagle. Reliant tell me they will pay my cancellation fee if I switch.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I have tried to call but after many minutes of pushing buttons only to be put on hold for an extended amount of Time. So, I sent an email on June 3. I am still waiting on some kind of acknowledgment. My contract ends the 18th and time is running short for me.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I tried to change my email address which you clearly have. It is on the TOP RIGHT portion of the bill. However, the site states you don't have that email address in your records. This is the second time this has happened and if it happens again I will pay the cancel fee and find a new company. This is RIDICULOUS that the site is doing this two different times.

TriEagle Energy author review by ConsumerAffairs

TriEagle Energy provides energy in the deregulated states of Texas, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. They purchase power from natural gas, coal, nuclear and renewable sources like wind. Residents and businesses can opt to get power from 100 percent renewable sources when they sign up for a plan with TriEagle.

• SMART energy plan: Residents who want to save money and energy can sign up for the SMART energy plan. You’ll receive an ecobee Wi-Fi enabled thermostat, which will save you on average 23 percent on heating and cooling costs every month.

• Online bill pay: Monitor and pay your bill online to eliminate the clutter of paper bills. Auto-pay ensures you never miss a payment.

• Fast and easy switch: Once you decide to switch to TriEagle as your energy provider by submitting an agreement, you will only have to wait 1-7 business days to switch. Or, if you have a specific date when you want to make the switch, you can self-select a particular date.

• Commercial and residential agreements: TriEagle services residential and commercial subscribers. Businesses can get a customized pricing plan, and green energy options are available. Submit a form online for a customized quote based on your needs.

• Easy cancellation: If you need to cancel your service agreement with TriEagle, simply fill out a cancellation request, available on their website. You might have to pay termination fees, so check your plan before submitting your cancellation request, or call TriEagle with any questions.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team