Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.11/5
Get a Quote

Vista Energy is a gas supplier that offers both residential and commercial utility services in select states across the nation. The company offers its services for a predictable monthly rate, rather than a traditional fluctuating rate. It’s free both to sign up for and to cancel a Vista Energy account.

Vista Energy Marketing Call Now Toll Free (800) 358-5450 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Vista Energy Marketing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vista Energy Marketing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vista Energy Marketing?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I looked over my bills for the last year and it looked like I would save money with Vista Energy so I switched. Signing up was very simple and I'm satisfied with them. I got a special price for one year and I'm concerned if that's going to go up at the end of the year. I'm hoping there would be some other deal that I would be able to get. It's up to the customer to keep track of the renewal time. I find that a little bit nerve-wracking but I can see why a company doesn't wanna do anything because they can hit you with higher prices then. But every year I can change if I need to if somebody doesn't give me a deal.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I had to call on a bill when I disconnected my River home. They charged me $150 disconnect fee. They reversed the charge, though. They are better than other companies, pricing-wise. But they should have a chat available instead of having to call and wait on hold forever. But they have good service and I've never had any real issues.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Vista Energy has chat, available on our website. Thank you for the good rating

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

Going with Vista Energy saved me some money. It's a really good program and you should sign up.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

Associate Chris went above and beyond to help me with my vista account. He was very professional, polite. There was no hesitation to get my issues addressed and taken care of. Makes it very easy to handle issues with such great service. My overall experience was definitely a “10”.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Thank you for the Great rating.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Vista Energy said that they could give me a better price on it. I felt like my bills would be cheaper. I switched to them and the quality of service has been good.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Thank you for the good rating.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I've had a good experience with Vista. I spoke with customer service when I got switched from the non-fixed rate to a fixed rate and they were fine. But I didn’t know I was not on a fixed rate up until last month. That was all right though. But I don’t like them high — $8 per MCM.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Once the year was expired, it went up to a higher rate and somebody else said I got to call Vista and renew the rate. I had to find out secondhand that I had to renew my rate so it wouldn't be so high and I didn't care for that. But other than that, it's been fine.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

When I spoke to Vista Energy, they told me that it was gonna be cheaper than PG&E. But ever since I got signed up, it has been more expensive than PG&E. Vista Energy's service is all right though.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I used another gas place, but I wasn't happy with it, so I cancelled it. Vista is fairly good. I like it. I haven't had any issues with it, and they're giving us the best prices out there. I've had really great interactions with the employees from Vista that's called me and that I've called. A week and a half ago, I called to renew my Vista, and the representative was really nice, understanding, and helped me out a lot. With Vista, my gas bill is lower. I've noticed that. I would definitely recommend Vista. In fact, I have a friend that was talking about his PG&E bill today, and I talked to him about Vista.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Vista Energy gives me a good rate and they're not always trying to force me into a new contract by constantly calling. Since I can live with the rate they gave me, I kept it. I have constant electricity and it's inside my budget.

Vista Energy Marketing Company Information