2. Travel
Spirit Air

Spirit Air Reviews

3.5/5 (1484 ratings)

About Spirit Air Reviews

Spirit Airlines is dedicated to bringing the lowest total price to every place we fly – on average much lower than other airlines. We offer our customers our Bare Fare®

Spirit Air Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spirit Air?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spirit Air?

Original review: May 5, 2021

I am scared of flying. I always have been, but every flight that I’ve taken was Spirit. The stewardess have been amazing. My last flight from Orlando to Latrobe yesterday morning.... The stewardess Shelly went out of her way to check on me multiple times and even sat next to me a few times and talked to me to reassure me everything was going to be alright. I can’t thank her and the rest of the crew enough for their kindness and patience with me with flying. Every flight I have been on with Spirit the stewardess have always checked on me and asked how I was doing during the flight. The kind words and reassurance is greatly appreciated!

Original review: April 1, 2021

Well I had the time of my life. I was so scared to go up in the air. The airline made me feel so safe and made me feel so happy that I forgot I was even on a plane ✈️ going up and then I felt the pull up and was about to coriander then I slept.

Get buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2021

I believe this is a great airline! I’ve always have a great experience, whether it be a domestic or international flight. The staff is always friendly and helpful! The only thing I do have to say negatively is, that they seem to change flight times, sometimes frequently, after booking your flight online. I also did notice that the baggage fees went up from last time I flew with them, but it was still a great experience, especially since the flights were actually shorter than expected... which is always nice!

Original review: March 22, 2021

No frills, reliable and comfortable trips at an affordable price. Usually on time and give regular updates by email and text. The app also gets confirmation even without logging in. These days plenty of room for personal and carry on bags as middle seat is left vacant.

Original review: March 18, 2021

The staff were courteous and professional. The pilot was very funny and made the trip lively. This was my first flying since the pandemic so I was nervous. The downside was that it was a full flight but everyone had their mask on.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

I have a very important plan ahead & The flight canceled 30 mins before departure with no reason today. The weather was very clear & sunny. First time to choose Spirit Airlines, and it gonna be the last time to trust them. After reviewed from internet, they cancelled the flight so many time. Very bad for business.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

My friend and I have had a trip planned since May and tickets purchased months in advance. On 10/08/2021 my friend submitted a request for a name change on one of our tickets to avoid any hassles at check in. While in discussion with a rep my friend was informed that the change had been made and all was well. Literally minutes later my friend received notification that our booking had been cancelled. My friend called to find out why the booking had been cancelled and was informed that someone named Sandy, who neither my friend nor I know, had canceled the booking. Shall we talk about a breach in security, how would it be possible for someone who did not pay for the bookings and who neither my friend nor I have any familiarity be allowed to cancel our booking.

My friend asked the question and was provided with the name Sandy and a Gmail account, shall we talk about even more breach in security? My friend argued the point and was simply told that the customer service rep would pull the call/chat and review which could take 72 hours-one day before our planned trip. The other option was to book new flights at twice the initial cost. Needless to say, my friend was LIVID. However, she was informed that she could file a complaint at the company site. A worthless complaint as the representative so easily offered the option. Stay away from Spirit Airlines and their lack of values and integrity. You'd be better off paying more at a more reputable airline.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

*** STAY AWAY FROM SPIRIT AIRLINES *** This is for sure one of the worst Airline worldwide. The customer service is just awful, they treat you like garbage, and don't even take in consideration the Federal Aviation Regulations (I.e. 24 hours of free cancellation policy). Between others, I've an awful experience with their Whatsapp customer service, I got an agent named YAEL A. who was really disrespectful and not willing to help. RECOMMENDATION: pay $20 more and fly with any other airline in the market, ***STAY AWAY FROM SPIRIT AIRLINES.***

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Stay away from this airline. Please! They refused to give me a refund or an ounce of flight credit after I was unable to make a due to COVID. They make up any excuse to keep your money. Rumors are definitely true... They are criminals. I’m calling ** on some of these reviews. This one is true. If anyone at Spirit is reading this, here is my confirmation code: **.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I been traveling through Priceline for a very long time with different agencies such as Delta’s, American Airlines, Blue jet and others. So far I have great experience with them, however Spirit airlines is the only one I had the worst experience with. They have the worst customers service. They rude, inconsiderate. They scan people with unreasonable fees. If Priceline continue partnering with them they going to loss business. I will not advise anyone to travel with Spirit Airlines because they not liable or trusted. People please stay from Spirit airlines. The only reason I give them one is because the computer won’t let me give a quarter of the star.

Spirit Air Company Information