Spirit Air

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Every time I have been given a voucher for a canceled flight the voucher never works. And after I call and I am told it is correct. I enter it every way possible and it always comes up invalid. Then when I call for help with it I'm told that there will be a $25 fee for booking over the phone!

Unacceptable Refund Fees - I planned a trip to Las Vegas for the four owners of our construction company to participate in the CONEXPO, the Construction Industry Convention. Due to an unforeseen hardship I had to cancel our trip. I booked the airfare on September 07, 2016 and our flight was booked for March 07, 2017, I cancelled our flight on February 08, 2017. They charged us $563.87 in Fees and gave us a $390.80 reservation credit that must be used within 60 days. NO return of ANY of the $954.67 dollars that we gave them 5 months ago.

Essentially their customer service is terrible. They use shady tactics to get money from you, by lying about anything. And also will tell you anything to get you off of the phone, so if problem persists you have to call back and someone else has to deal with your problem. I was told customer relation form online was to someone in the USA, but funny enough I received the email at 2:00 AM pretty sure it was still India. Spirit customer service are liars and someone should do something about it, their tactics are completely unacceptable. Below is a second email sent to the customer relation site:

"I would like someone from corporate to call me. Someone from the United States. This email addresses nothing it's just some generic email and addresses none of my complaints! Your employees are committing fraud. When I called they only offered me the most expensive seat and demanded I give her a specific seat number and every seat that I gave was "unavailable" (this was during the first flight IAH to LAX). While on the phone with your representative I checked all the seats I had given the employee and they were ALL still available. Your employee was lying. This is FRAUD and completely unacceptable. So I hung up and called back to speak to a supervisor to complain and get a fair price not one I am being forced into buying.

Then the issue with printing our boarding is another example of your employees just flat out lying! I called because I could not print boarding pass from my laptop, phone, or desktop. I would get "Internal Error". When I told this to the employee he asked what browser I was using, I said Internet Explorer and Safari, he tells me to use Chrome and proceeds to rush me off of the phone. As he quickly tried to get me off of the phone. I told him I tried this with THREE different device, but he still said it was a problem on my end. I even explained that I had used these same device before to print my boarding pass. Well while explaining this I used Chrome on all those devices and sure enough same error. Clearly this employee was Lying about everything. The issue was with the Spirit website not my end. And left me to pay for my boarding pass printing.

Is it regular practice for your employees to commit FRAUD AND LIE, to the customers? In both my experiences with Spirit customer service they both were dishonest and rude employees. It is sad the tactics your employees are using to push your sales. I demand a phone call from United States corporate employee and not some generic email that does not address any of my complaints. I was told by your supervisor Kim that would going to someone in the United States. But again must be another lie."

If you think you'll pay less flying with Spirit you are SO WRONG! I've recently flew to Philadelphia and had to pay $100 for my small one piece carry on. They've been charging for seats, and of course forget about free sodas or water, you literally have to pay for everything. I've never see the flight attendants looking so sad and unhappy, even they don't want to fly Spirit. The seats are no way to be used for 5 hour flight. They stiff and it feels like you are sitting on the piece of metal. The bottom line is they aren't the budget airlines, as they portray themselves, they just figured out the smart way of ripping off the people!

On 2/4/2017, I purchased two tickets to fly from Fort Lauderdale to New York on 2/7/2017. The advertised price on their website was $49 each. When I made the reservation, I did not select any seats, to avoid the extra seat assignment overcharge. However, when I went to pay for the tickets, they added an extra $18 for my seats ($9 each) without any seats being assigned. That is absurd, because the actual price turned out to be $58 per ticket, instead of the advertised price of $49. THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spirit Air?

I recently flew with Spirit Airlines earlier this week from Las Vegas to Minneapolis. My flight left on Tuesday. Right after I boarded the aircraft and gave my boarding pass to the gate clerk I must have set my purse on the counter. Right when I got to my seat I noticed my purse missing and I knew it was at the desk because I didn't have my boarding pass either. I immediately let the flight attendant know. He wouldn't let me off the plane which I do understand is a rule, but he claimed he called down to the gate to check if it was left there. I do not think this was done because right as we landed Spirit Airlines called my husband from my phone saying they had my purse the whole time.

They told me to set up a FedEx account and I could pay them to overnight it. So I did this. About 50 phone calls (countless hours on the phone) and 3 days later I finally got my purse shipped to me. I paid for overnight, but it took 3 days for Spirit to even get the bag to FedEx. This is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with or actually even heard of. Once I finally got my bag all my cash was missing which means their employees are thieves too. They told me they had my bag the entire time, which can only mean one of their employees took it. Avoid flying with this airline. Their claim to fame about their cheap fairs is only a gimmick. You will end up spending way more time and money if you fly with this airline. Stay away.

Last week I arrived to Spirit Ticket counter 1h before the flight and the person before me was the last one to be checked in before the flight was closed. I was unable to get a boarding pass earlier that day online and had no bags to check. Still, I lost the flight. I called Spirit to explain. The customer service said I was a no show and therefore they could not issue any credit for the flight. I waited 30min for a supervisor who gave me a credit of $41 out of $190 that I paid for the ticket. And gave me 8 weeks to use the credit. Poor customer service at the counter. Poor customer service when calling them. Poor cancellation policy... Poor company overall. I WILL NEVER FLY WITH THEM AGAIN.

My spouse and I traveled to Aruba and took his elderly father with us. We had a great time until the trip home. The plane had mechanical issues (which I know happens) but they kept us all on the plane for over 3 1/2 hours and would not let us go to the gate for snacks or food. All they offered us was water and a bag of pretzels. I wrote to Spirit since you cannot talk to anyone to complain to and I got an email back with 6 vouchers total stating that they will expire in June 3016. Yes 3016. I just went to book my flight back to Aruba and when I entered the voucher # it said it was expired. I called and spoke to over 6 agents that all told me to go file another complaint and to attach the email in the complaint. They do not have a very good customer service policy. I do not recommend Spirit to anyone. Now is the waiting game to see if they will redo vouchers.

I get $35 plane tickets! Some are in the 40s or 50s but they're all sooo much cheaper than any other airline. Every once in a while other airlines are cheaper but that's rare. Without Spirit I wouldn't be able to travel. The planes can be a little cramped sometimes but I've flown Spirit about 12 times and they're well worth the money.

Today I will start a complaint against Spirit Airlines. I was ripped off for $38. No it's not a lot!! I'm sure I'm not the only one. I asked them the difference between paying for my luggage online or paying on the phone. The woman kept saying it's $50, no matter what I asked. I went online after and noticed that it's $31 per bag. I called back within 5 minutes and was told that there is nothing they can do but they would get back to me in 24 hours.

The next day I called and the first person I spoke to told me that nothing has been reviewed. I asked for her supervisor and she tried not to get me anyone until I became very insistent. The supervisor told me she listened to the recording and that I never asked about online. She actually tried to tell me my conversation in the wrong order. She told me there was nothing that I could do that I never asked about the online price. She then got me her supervisor who told me that there was nothing she could do! Has this happened to anyone else or anything similar? If so, let's get a group together for a class action suit!!!

I booked a flight for my husband through AAA for a flight home from San Francisco. He will not be able to make it home because he now has to work. I attempted to call and cancel his flight and after speaking with an employee, a supervisor and a manager, I was REFUSED a refund by because of your cancellation terms. HOW IS IT ACCEPTABLE TO ONLY OFFER REFUNDS WITHIN 24 hours OF BOOKING?! How on earth am I supposed to just deal with the fact that I am calling 4 days ahead of his flight and I am just out of $80?! In fact the only offers of assistance they gave me was to charge me $125 more to make changes or a WHOPPING $10 voucher if I cancelled online?! Why would I ever book with you again after not receiving reasonable customer service with the flight we are not going to use?!

I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids. My husband is working in San Francisco and the flight was so he could come see the kids. My kids not getting to see their father is STRESSFUL ENOUGH without the added fact that we now have LOST $80. I am APPALLED at the level of service your company offers. I don't want another half hearted apology or yet another spiel about your terms and conditions. I want your company to know how they have negatively impacted my family and why we will never use their service again.

I am sitting in the airport in Las Vegas, as I type this, because Spirit would not allow myself, or my nephew get on our scheduled flight at 9:25 last night, all due to the fact that we couldn't pay the outrageous amount they wanted for our carry on bag. I had two managers talk "at" me like a child... One of them yelled at me. He said the only thing he could do was to rebook us a flight with a layover... and have "US" go online and have our bags paid for!! Now that we did all of that, it is taking us about twelve hours, including layovers, to get home!! I absolutely DETEST Spirit airlines. No matter how cheap they are, you are a fool if you book with them!! Just don't do it!!

As other reviewers attest, going cheaper with Spirit upfront, ends up costing you more when all is said and done. They cancelled my flight today due to weather, when all other major airlines are still flying out of BWI. Can't rebook me for 2 days, won't reimburse for extended hotel and car, and I lose 2 days of work. This setback will cost me an additional $300 and 2 days of vacation leave to just sit and wait it out. Thanks Spirit. Will NEVER fly you again and will be sure to NOT RECOMMEND you.

I am College Student and I was looking for cheap airlines to book on Expedia and on Jan 22 booked a flight on Spirit Airlines (A BIG mistake, I know!) from New York to Los Angeles for Jan 24 with a return flight on Jan 28. However, upon booking I noticed that Spirit Airlines had added additional 200$ worth of charges naming some bogus charges, so I called the Expedia customer service to cancel my flight within 1 hour (Expedia has a full return policy for any reservation within 24 hrs of booking) But Expedia customer care told us that they are unable to cancel or modify the reservation as it is a ticketless reservation made by Spirit Airlines. After which, I was put in touch with a Spirit Customer Representative who cancelled my flight, BUT gave me credit for $539.60 and NOT $575.58, deducted $35.98 for spoilage fee. Additionally, this $539.60 credit was to be used within 1 month.

Thus, I tried booking a Rental car reservation in San Diego and was charged additional bogus charges such as Customer Facilitation Fee ~35$ (Are you kidding me?), Tax ~22$ (the only parameter acceptable), Airport Concession Recovery ~32$ and State Tourism Assessment ~14$. The Rental car amount was $394 which I badly wanted to redeem from my $539. But as soon as I called Customer Service, I was told that IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. She told me that I can only make the reservation in a vacation package including a Spirit Airlines Flight or a Spirit Airlines Flight ONLY.

Since, I am student I cannot go for another trip during spring semester, and I WAS GIVEN ONLY 1 MONTH TO USE MY $539 WORTH CREDIT. Effectively my $539 is gone and there is ABSOLUTELY nothing I can do about it. This is the reason I wanted to rate a 0 star for Spirit. All they do is SWINDLE your money and they DO NOT CARE about customers. It makes one wonder, why companies like this are still operating and allowed to cheat customers.

After multiple flight delays, Spirit what do you expect!! I have been calling since I returned from my trip on Jan 7. I missed one day because the flight was delayed a full day. I paid for five nights in Las Vegas at the Excalibur and lost one day of my vacation because of Spirit flight delays. I bought the travel protection plan for $145. At the hotel my boarding pass got throw out showing the delay. I have the paperwork from the company that takes care of the claim. They want supporting documents to show why I am filing a claim. I called Spirit six times. The first three people said they will email me the itinerary. Never got it. They say check my spam. I say "Let's stay on the line till I get the email." They say it takes a few minutes to get the email. It has been 15 days that I have been calling and complaining.

Now when I call they can't find my flight. Terrible customer service. I have sent multiple emails from the Spirit website but only get an email thanking me for contacting them and that they have a two day turnaround. They never call me or email me. I don't know what to do. I bought the insurance and can't get my $185 back for the one night that I lost because Spirit don't know what they are doing. They overloaded the plane, said it was too heavy, after leaving us sitting on the runway for over two hours!! Then tell us a plane is coming in three hours, so we waited three hours only to be told that crew needed to rest before they could fly again.

Suppose to leave at 8 pm and did not leave till 1:30 pm the next day. And had to sit on that plane for over two hours while they fixed the messed up flight numbers and flight route. Both times we sat on the plane we were never offered a free drink. LOL. Please. I have got two $50 vouchers to use for my next flight with them. I will never fly Spirit again.

I called to redeem a round trip a voucher that I was given after my flight with Spirit was overbooked. When calling I was told that my round trip voucher would only cover $8 of my flight which they claim is the "base fair". I was then told the total flight is $93 and out of pocket fees would be $63 and that includes the fee $25 fee for booking over the phone. I then went online to avoid the $25 fee to be told at booking at the I cannot use the round trip voucher online. At that time I was given a 17 digit code for my $50 voucher, which actually showed up as Voucher Amount: $35. I then asked the agent Mary for a supervisor. She continued to try explaining the process. I kept explaining to her how none of this makes sense. And requested again for a supervisor.

I was then transferred to Liza ID **, who continued to say what the agent did. It was infuriating to be told you have a round trip voucher that you cannot redeem for a round trip and a $50 voucher that does not value for that much. It was after another hour that I requested to speak with management. I waited on the line for a total of 2 hours to redeem a voucher that was given to me because my flight was overbooked. At one point I demanded a discount. Truth be told I was willing to pay the taxes but not the fees and not the total amount of the ticket. This woman refused. After a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes and waiting on hold for a manager that were all on calls. Liza applied the full $50 value to my ticket, I paid the taxes minus the $25 fee. This was the worst experience with Spirit, Their total lack of care and concern was astounding. If I were willing to drop off without complaint I wouldn't have this little discount.

My 18 year old was flying from LA to Oakland and thus company charged her $100 dollars for the carry on baggage. She had an average carry on with clothes for her 2 day visit to San Francisco. I called the airline and a person who barely spoke English stated that it was the price and that there was nothing she can do and that I have to live with it. This is such a rip off. This company is robbing people at will. There has to be something that we can do to stop scam companies like this one. Any ideas? And the worse part is that my poor daughter will have to fly back on the same ** airline.

While I had had a previous bad experience with Spirit Air, the fact that their fare on the specific flight we were booking was lower than others made me decide to go with them. What a terrible choice on my part. The day of our return flight was the day of the Fort Lauderdale Airport bombing. I understand that Spirit had no control over having to cancel our flight into FLL. It was their response to everything else that should have been done following that cancellation that is an issue. We were forced to leave the terminal, pick up our bags in baggage claim and go stand in a line back in ticketing. In over an hour, the line never moved. Spirit made no attempt to help any one of their passengers now stranded in a foreign country.

We were told that the flight was not being rescheduled and that we should attempt to call later. We quickly booked a hotel to ensure that we were able to get a room. Once at the hotel, we used wifi to call Spirit. Two hours on hold later, a representative told us that they could put us on a flight for Wednesday night - this is on a Friday mind you. We let him know that we could not wait five days and miss three days of work, and were told that we had no other options. At this point, we had to scramble to find a flight with another airline. By then, there was nothing available into Fort Lauderdale that would get us back in time. We were lucky to get an American Airlines flight into Miami on Sunday night. From Miami, we took an Uber back to Lauderdale and then drove back home across the state. We finally reached home at around 1 a.m. so that we could get up at 5 a.m. to go teach elementary school.

Spirit has told us that we can have only the cost of the return portion of our journey as a refund. This leaves us $684 in the hole, not including meals or anything along those lines. We are looking at seeking legal representation against this airline as this is the second time we have had to book a return flight with another airline and pay for a hotel due to their lack of concern for their passengers. I cannot encourage you strongly enough to never do business with this company.

My girlfriend and I planned this weekend trip to Fort L from Chicago 6 months in advance. Leaving Chicago on at 6:30 flight was delayed until 7:45 no explanation. Going home the following morning flight was scheduled to leave 7:55 am, we checked the status on the morning of the flight. To our dismay it was cancelled. Called customer service no answer. We returned our rental car, and found another flight out of Miami for 800.00 one way for the both of us. We were then contacted by Spirit and told it was weather related, no other flights were affected by this so called weather issue. The next flight they had for us was the next day late afternoon. We learned a valuable lesson through all this, we will never ever fly Spirit Airlines again even if they offered us free airfare.

Spend too much money for air fare for 2 planes to be broke down at TMP Airport to have them say they can't find an Allen wrench to fix the problem!! I have a man with a Galaxy 7 phone next to me and have waited over an hour for them to say we don't have enough mechanics!!!

I booked the flight through Justfly.com to connect to my cruise vacation. Normally the cruise line arrives at 7:00 a.m. and the departure of the return flight is at 8:45 a.m. But this cruise line's arrival time is 7:30 a.m. which makes the connection too tight so I called the Justfly.com to try to cancel the flights. They got me on the phone over two hours, literately to pass the 24-hours cancellation period and then told me that I could not cancel because I was not in the free cancellation period. But they could connect me to Spirit instead for making changes to get a later return flight. So I agreed.

On the phone with Spirit for another two hours - In the morning at 2:00 a.m. Spirit finally agreed me to pay $150 extra for the change, instead of original's $650.00 to do the same thing. I paid the extra $150.00 as I was so tired, to get the afternoon return flight departure at 2:35 p.m. Perfect! I could go to sleep. Once I got the modification done, I requested many times to send me the confirmation email. But the Spirit lady said I had to hang up the phone before she could send the confirmation email as it was a different server. It was about 2:30 am. So I hang up and gave up checking my email.

Around 9:00 a. m next day, I opened my inbox I and saw the confirmation for the flight change. I went through each word in the email. Also was curious to see the cancellation details, so I clicked on that link. From there I could see that they charge for $603 for the cancellation fee, which is almost half of my total payment.

Of course I don't want to cancel - I had the perfect connection from Cruise. I was very careful and did not want to click the wrong button when I was on page. I thought of clicking on Back button, but not sure what would happen, so I went down to the page, where I saw a RED line of text 'Do not cancel' and right above it, there is button. I thought that was the button to match the red text 'Do not cancel', so I clicked on it. Bummm, I got a message saying 'Your booking has been cancelled'. I was shocked and could not believe my eyes. I called Spirit customer service right away. All three of the ladies I had talked to said the same exact thing:

1. The booking has been cancelled. No way to get it back; 2. They cannot return full credit; I have to take the loss of $603. 3. They can help to book new flights using the remaining credit. I just realized that in the cancellation email, it has the saying 'the remaining will be the credit for your account, which you have to use it in 60 days'. They hang up on me regardless my requests of talking to their manager.

I was flying with my two children and when I realized that a mistake was made on my acct and they could not and would not help. In fact it ended up COSTING me more money, I asked the supervisor's name, Leila ** at DTW and she called the police on me. I did not even raise my voice, curse, call names or act aggressively in any manner as I was with my 6 year old daughter and 9 year old son. Police came and nothing happened... because I did not do anything wrong. DO NOT FLY SPIRIT!

Also, the time before that, they delayed my flight by 2 hours so I took my two young children to get a bite to eat in a restaurant nearby. We were gone for 1 hour and during that time, they changed the flight BACK to the original time, WITHOUT changing it on the monitors (which I was checking) because they change the information BY HAND AND NOT ELECTRONICALLY and we missed the flight. THIS IS A JOKE OF AN AIRLINE AND A POOR EXCUSE FOR AN ORGANIZATION. Shorting stock right now. This company doesn't have a chance! Worst customer service ever.

I love Spirit Airlines. I always use their round trip flight service from Chicago to Houston. As of January 2017 I have flown Spirit 20 plus trips back and forth. And, have never experienced any problems. Usually, Spirit is much cheaper than other airlines including Southwest. I've paid as low as $34 each way. I also joined the Fan Fare Club for the first time last year ($59). Only negative is... Spirit charges for everything. But, that has never been a problem. So I would suggest reading all the print in their website concerning travel guidelines and making sure to follow them to eliminate any surprises.

Spirit canceled my flight in just the last minute and they kept saying that all they could do is refund my money back. I already booked the hotel, car reservation and now my trip got canceled in just the last minute. And the worst part is their irritating customer service. All they said was: "we are sorry, however it's nothing more we can do". I have never reviewed any business in my life but because of their "unique" service, I have to create an account and give them 1 star. Save yourself and your money. Don't ever fly with Spirit.

I booked with Spirit Airlines and they charged me two times for my reservation. When I tried to ring them to get it fixed, the Customer service number 801-401-2222 is saying "Not available. Try again later." I am suppose to fly on Sunday and don't know what to do. I had to e-mail them. REALLY? If I have my bank reverse charges, I take a chance of them canceling my flight. What a nightmare. I tried to ring the local office in Vegas and no answer. This is the worst airline ever!!!

I booked a flight from PHL to ATLANTA to LA and we (me and my wife) carried 2 personal items. We checked and confirmed with PHL staff to ensure that these are fine to carry as personal items and those bags were allowed till LA but when returning back from OAK to LA, we were charged $65 for one bag that exceeded by 1-2 inches. Me and my wife stressed that I was allowed the same bags as personal items from PHL to LA but the gate person (appears Asian) was very rude in considering our request and he was warning us that flight would leave anyway if I get in or not.

Moreover, from LA to PHL they did not even looked at the receipt for the baggage. I immediately called an online agent to resolve this but they kept saying that they can't refund as these were charged at the gate. Overall the practices are very very inconsistent at different airports and staff are unprofessional and horrible. I think once the bag is cleared as personal item, they should mark the same so that everyone will be on the same page. In addition, we need to be considerate sometimes in the same way passengers cooperate/considerate when there are flight delays, missed layovers and cancelled flights.

Let me start by letting you guys know that I kinda regret the day I gave Spirit Airlines a chance. Here is why... Spirit is the kind of airline that is getting away (craftily) with scam. In one way they make you think you are getting a good deal, but that is not the case. I booked a "ROUND TRIP" flight, they charged me for seats for both flights, and what really got me is the fact that after luggage and seat prices it came up about the same price as JetBlue. I didn't notice at first, (I had a heavy situation in the family and I was overwhelmed) but after I bought it I was a little surprised to see that in reality it wasn't what they say they were.

It's not a big deal you might think but here is the thing, the real reason I chose Spirit besides JetBlue, (although JetBlue arrival airport was 2 hours closer to my destination because Spirit don't arrive there) was because of the "good deal"...and again at first it looked like I was going to save $110. Little I knew that after taxes, seats and luggage I spent $95. Now I have to travel 2 hours from the airport to my destination, plus Uber or taxi services...all of that because I "wanted to save money". So give yourself a favor, don't make the same mistake I did please. Go with a trusted airline, like JetBlue, Southwest or something please. I don't know you but this is my contribution to a better and happier world.

Arriving at the terminal 2 hrs + for a flight to Las Vegas, I was in line for 15 minutes before the Spirit rep attending to the line decided to curtail her conversation with one of TSA finest and direct me to the Kiosk that were across the corridor, announcing that I needed to check in there before proceeding to the ticket counter. (Minus 2 points). Once through the Kiosk I got back in line several place behind the original location and waited for the next ticket agent, a very helpful and friendly young man, who checked my bag. (Plus 2 points - now even again) Checking in at the gate went relatively smooth. (Still even) once on board the personal loading went average until I tried to get into the space allowed for a "Little Person". I am average male 220 lbs and 6'0", most difficult on the A320 with every inch taken out of the leg space, knees against the seat ahead, most uncomfortable 3 hrs and 52 mins ever in an airplane.

Return trip went the same with the exception that when arriving at the ticket counter I encountered an agent with a periodic attitude who charged $52.00 for the same bag that had flown for the advertised $30.00 just a couple of days before, even though it was now 11 lbs lighter than on the outbound flight. Was fortunate to be able to request an "Exit Row" this time and not encountered to same bruised knees. I have now had 2 experiences with Spirit, FIRST and LAST.

We had the bad luck to depart from BWI to FLL on the morning there was freezing rain. I understand that this is a situation that is out of their hands. Subsequently, we knew we would miss our connecting flight. The only solution Spirit Airlines offered was to book us on a flight 8 days later. During the Holiday Season. I do not understand how anyone could make such an offer with a straight face. This of course came after their indifference when we also wanted to check in a baby car seat. They do not provide a plastic bag to put them. The first airliner we experienced this lack of service.

We were able to find a new flight for our second leg. In FLL Spirit Airlines said they were able to cancel our second flight of the day, but no other flights would be affected. It appears we were gullible to their behavior, I can only describe as sadistic. They also cancelled our returns flight without informing us at all. As we were on a location with no internet access, we were unaware of our cancelled flights and we went about our holidays as if nothing was the matter. We should have checked what Spirit Airlines had done to us, but we didn't. When it was time for us to check in for our return flight, we were blindsided. Our return flights were cancelled. Leaving us scrambling to find a return flight last minute, of course ignoring the many thousands of dollars of extra cost we have to endure because of Spirit Airlines reckless behavior.

As you can imagine, we cannot on good faith, ever suggest anyone to fly Spirit. Rather, I would suggest you avoid this airline at any cost possible. I have never seen or experienced an airliner as callous or reckless with their passengers as Spirit Airlines. That after decades of flying across the world with various airliners. I am beyond disappointed.

First, Spirit Air was the worst flying experience of my life. I tried to check in online but your website couldn't find my reservation. I called your customer service but no answer. When I got to the airport and explained the situation, they put me in the wrong line. When I get to the right place, you reps refused to help me as they were showing off and discussing their newly done nails - no joke! When they got to me, I was literally one minute past the check-in deadline. They then forced me to pay $99 and I spent the next 28 hrs in the airport. At least refund me my $99.

Spirit Air Company Profile