2. Travel
  3. Airlines

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.80/5

Allegiant Air Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allegiant Air?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allegiant Air?

Original review: April 9, 2021

We booked a flight to Destin Fla. After booking I read their reviews. I then started wishing I booked with someone else. But the flight and the crew were excellent! Nothing at all to complain about. They were very nice. Had the same crew for the return. The plane was clean and spotless. I thought it was strange having to pay for carry on bags. That was the only thing to complain about. So I was relieved when it was over. I’ll fly with them in a heartbeat.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Provides excellent service at an incredible price point. No frills but cabins clean and personnel very helpful. They also give many discounts to our Military which is awesome. And I like that the airports they tend to use are less crowded than the major airports. Makes for a much less stressful experience.

Get buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 21, 2021

The seats are so close together it’s hard to get comfortable. It is also so hard to find both ends of their seat belts. They have the nicest flight attendants. They are so very good with children and their flights seem to be always on time.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Social distancing was non existent. The price was great for the round trip flight but I felt as though I was in a cattle car. I guess I should not complain since I flew on the cheap and knew what I was getting into. The flight was uneventful and I arrived safely. The seats are very close together. On one leg of the trip comfort was fine, second leg of the trip, someone overweight sat next to me and spilled over into my seat. I will fly Allegiant again but realize that I am flying them for the great fare, not for comfort.

Original review: March 17, 2021

First time flyers with ALLEGIANT in 2020 at beginning of the lockdowns across the country in March 2020. From, ticket search to completion of journey....EXCELLENCE in every category. I have been a frequent flyer through many years and ALLEGIANT will be my go to airline. Please add more flights. Great job ALLEGIANT! AND THANK YOU.

Original review: April 16, 2021

When I deplaned after flying Allegiant from Punta Gorda to Providence I sat at the gate in a wheelchair for assistance that never came. After waiting for over one half hour I finally made my way to baggage claim to find that someone had taken my bag. I tried to find someone from Allegiant and was assisted by a Southwest Air baggage attendant who advised me to go upstairs to the Allegiant ticket counter. There were two people there who were of no help. My daughter who had come to pick me up said that she saw my bag on the carousel and then it disappeared. She said that one very large bag (that was totally dissimilar to my bag) remained unclaimed and it was taken upstairs.

When I tried to converse with the person who seemed to be in charge he was less than helpful and told me that Allegiant was not responsible that someone took my bag. I suggested that he call the person belonging to the bag that was left there and things just went downhill from there. After quite a wait I confronted this guy again and asked if he had called the person belonging to the remaining bag and he gave me a vague answer. I asked if the person had my bag and he didn't know, I asked when they were coming to get their bag and again he didn't know. I have to admit that at that point I was very angry and very frustrated. My opinion is that Allegiant does not run a good operation at PGD.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Great airlines with great prices. I have never had to wait for a flight and we have always been on time or sometimes early. The flight crews have always be very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this airline to my friends.

Original review: March 26, 2021

Don't bother with this airline. Their low rates VERY quickly go away as soon as you want any bags, to pick a seat, even to get water during your flight. They literally charge for EVERYTHING. Additionally, I booked a package deal with them and yet was charged by the rental car company and the hotel in addition to the package price I already had paid. Additionally, it is obvious they don't clean their planes between flights. That's bad enough in a normal environment. But completely inexcusable as we deal with COVID. They should be ashamed of themselves. And no one should ever fly this airline. Additionally, no one responds to e-mails or online chats or picks up the customer service phone.

Original review: March 22, 2021

Very affordable, than other airlines. They are pretty much on time and they are convenient to places I usually go to, and are very courteous, and helpful, when flying with Allegiant I feel worry free and will use them more and more in the future.

Original review: March 20, 2021

Felt safe having our Grandchildren fly to visit us without someone over 18. They enjoyed the flight even though it was a no frills flight. The only thing to remember is to bring your own snacks and drink.

Allegiant Air Company Information