1.67/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Allegiant Air

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 8, 2017

57 Allegiant Air Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I will never use this airline again. I'm not sure what assigned seats are for?! I had a flight with my two kids and was separated from them because it became open seating. And to top it off, 40 minute delay as well.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

Flight from BWI (Baltimore) to AVL (Asheville, NC) 2:48 pm departure arrived at airport at 1:15 pm. My phone died waiting to go through security so TSA told me I had to go get a ticket at Allegiant counter. Arrived at Allegiant counter at 2:05 pm. No one there and people at Southern Air (the next counter) said the Allegiant people had gone so I have no way to get a paper ticket to get through security. Called Allegiant they said, “We make it clear the ticket counter closes 45 mins before flights.” WTF!? So now I will start the very long process lodging a complaint with the FAA. Good times.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Boarding issues on flight #647 on August 24, 2017 - I boarded my flight without incident and a Steward with an orange belt approached me and asked to speak with me up front (I was already in the front row in seat 1C). The other people with him were the two people from the check-in counter, a man and a woman, and then another woman that had been standing by the check-in counter along with a stewardess. All five of them started to make accusations, loudly enough for all the other passengers on the plane to hear, that I had created a "disturbance in the waiting area" by being "drunk and disorderly at the bar and in the waiting area".

I explained quietly that I had not been drinking and had only been seating in my seat reading my Readers Digest magazine and drinking water. The women at the boarding booth continued to state loudly, "Other people in the waiting area saw you". I said they were mistaken and it was not me and proceeded back to my seat. That is when the steward with the orange belt grabbed my arm tightly and said, "We are not done talking to you and now you really are creating a disturbance and we can throw you off the plane".

At that point I asked 3 times for them to give me a breathalizer test which they refused. They still continued loudly to accuse me of being drunk but that "I could return to my seat if I did not create any more disturbances". I went back to my seat and the woman in my row by the window said to me, "I hope you are not going to let this situation go. You need to do something about this". The man across from me in another row on the end said, "How can they do that. You need to make a formal complaint. They were talking to you so loudly have the plane heard them. Do not let them treat you this way".

I was so humiliated, shocked, embarrassed and shook up I could not even think straight. The plane proceeded to take off and I could see the steward and stewardess sitting right in front of me (I was in the upgraded row so I was only a few feet away from them divided by a glass partition). Their seats faced me. The steward must have received a phone call because he was on the phone talking, hung up and came and sat down beside me (the middle seat was empty) and said, "We need to apologize to you because we found out it was a case of mistaken identity. We are very sorry. It was someone who looked similar to you and dresses similar as you are dressed".

While he was telling me this he was talking very softly. I said to him, "Why are you talking so quietly now when the whole plane heard what all five of you accused me of. Why not loudly apologize?" I also told him that when he grabbed my arm that I considered that an assault and I was not going to let this situation just "pretend it never happened". Shame on you Allegiant Airlines. I am a frequent flyer with you. I demand compensation. I will not let this matter "just go away".

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Booked a domestic flight through this scamming agency. Showed up 45 minutes before departure (regional, small airport). Tried to check in online on the way to the airport and was not allowed to check in. The representative at the front desk said she was not able to print my boarding pass. My plane had just started to board at this time. Representative said I might be able to get through by showing my email but I was not allowed through TSA line. I then tried to call the airline's customer service line and they told me that a missed flight was "forfeit of funds". I asked to speak to a supervisor and the representative hung up on me!!! I fly with this airline at least once to twice a month and have never had this issue with the same amount of time allotted. I'm disgusted by the lack of integrity and professionalism that this airline and its employees have demonstrated. I will never fly with them again.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I have used this airline for 3 years. Great prices. It flies out of Niagara Falls. Airport staff is great. I fly to Florida in 2 hours nonstop. Plane pilots, staff are great. Price is just right. They have a lot of choices as far as dates. Only airline I use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allegiant Air?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Allegiant cannot be reached by phone. Their auto answer directory tells you to use the website to make changes and there is not a place to do it. You get routed to an absurd phone tree that never gets answered by anyone!!! I was on hold for over 5 hours on 3 different attempts to have 1 questions answered. I was never able to talk to anyone. I WILL NEVER USE ALLEGIANT AIR AGAIN AND WILL SHARE MY EXPERIENCE TO ANYONE TRAVELING. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE USE ALLEGIANT TRAVEL. This is the worst company I have ever done business with.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

The airlines are notorious for being late. They also make you pay for every little thing, including beverages/snacks on the plane. I wasted about 6 hours between my outbound and inbound flights.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

The main thing is the luggage pricing. Pay extra to have a carry on. Some people need those clothes. Developmentally disabled need extra clothes so they have to pay extra prices. I am handicapped with my legs. I can walk but I have replacements and I have to pay out crazy amount of money just to bring my luggage on.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

On August 9, 2017 I booked a flight from Pittsburgh, PA to Savannah/Hilton Head. My stepson was to graduate from bootcamp on 10/6/17. I did not see where it said you can purchase insurance (I personally think it is very hidden because I would have bought it). Anyway, we received a call on 8/30/17 from my stepson saying he is not graduating until 10/20/17 now. I immediately called the airline and told them of our situation. All we wanted to do was change the flight the 10/15-10/22 now. They told my husband they couldn't just change it, we would have to pay an additional 438.00 in order to do so. They said the cheapest way to do it is to cancel the tickets and buy new. Are you kidding me??? Unbelievable! I have sent an email to the airline and am waiting to hear back, but this explains why it is 266.00 round trip for 2 people. NEVER AGAIN! DO NOT FLY ALLEGIANT! PAY THE EXTRA FEE FOR OTHER AIRLINES!!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

They have great prices, but wish Allegiant offered additional flights during the week from point to point between cities. Staff is always courteous, and planes are clean.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Allegiant is a no-frills airline that delivers what it promises. The direct flights (hops) make travel to and from select locations easy. For travelers on a budget, Allegiant makes air travel affordable and practical. We appreciate access to selected locations. The convenience is a bargain!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

This is my favorite airline! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The planes are smaller, which I prefer. The tickets are very reasonable and I love that I only pay for baggage I bring. Even liked the in-flight food choices (and the fact I only pay for what I want to get). Can't say enough good things about this airline.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

Checking in for my flight from BAR to PIE and I was told I needed to recheck the bag I have already prepaid to carry on! Apparently my prepaid bag didn't fit well into this tiny bag checker and I was told to remove an item and that if I did not remove the item is be charged extra!! The item was a pillow! The attendant was rude. This policy is ridiculous. That little bag checker is way too small! I'm furious!!!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

My son and I had several issues arise on our returning Allegiant flight. It ended up costing me a lot of money and I missed a day of work. The flight was supposed to leave at 7:00 a.m. so we had to be up at 4:00 a.m. to make it on time to the airport. I got a call from Allegiant at 11:30 p.m. the night before the flight telling me that the flight was delayed until 9:00 a.m. We got to the airport at 7:00 a.m. and the customer service agent checked in our luggage. It wasn't until after our luggage was taken that we were told the flight didn't leave until 9:00 p.m. I asked if they could hold our luggage because we were not from the area and were going to have to taxi around town all day.

I could not believe that they told me NO. They would NOT hold our luggage. So we taxied around town all day. I had to pay for the taxi rides, food and cost of missing a day of work. When we returned to the airport that evening, the flight ended up leaving 45 minutes late. The phone app wouldn't even update with the times, delays, etc. I understand issues arise but this was not my fault. Allegiant sent me a voucher for my son and I for $100 which doesn't even cover the amount of money spent waiting all day for the Allegiant layover mistake. I contacted Allegiant to come to a better resolution of the issue. They wouldn't even address the issues - just told me they would not reimburse me for their issues!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I made a reservation with Alligent Air two weeks prior for a one-way flight from Minot, N.D. to Mesa Gateway. I arrived in plenty of time to get my boarding pass and go thru security. They had no record of my reservation even though I showed them the confirmation I had on my phone. All the other passengers were gone. I told him to just sell me seats and I would get it sorted out when I got home. I ran thru to security and then to the plane. The plane was still at the jetway, but there was no one to open the door for me. When she did show up she would not let us get on the plane because she shut the door already. Not the plane door, the jetway door to the plane. To get home we had to rent a car and go to Bismark to get a plane 2 days later. Our other option, they said, was to fly to Las Vegas that night on their plane and find our own flight home from there. Thanks to Alligent, I had to pay for 2 nights at a hotel and a rental car.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

This airline is a joke. They take your money for prepaid chain and then they move your seating based on whatever. I paid $80 per ticket for preferred seating. Got to the airport and my seat from 5c was transferred to seat 28. The girl that was traveling in seat 28 was transferred to my seat with no rhyme or reason. No apology.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Allegiant Airlines customer service is the worst and pathetic. Our flight got cancelled (Vegas to Bellingham) without any notice and reschedule. It was my mom's first trip to States and we had the worst experience with this airline. We had to drive from Vegas to Mesa Airport to take another flight. We had to spent so much money from our pocket to rent a car and fuel and on the spot it costed us more than 1000 dollars extra because the car drop off location was different (Mesa) from pick up location (Vegas). On top of that so much hassle, driving to Mesa from Vegas, then drive from Bellingham to Vancouver as we live in Canada. I cant explain the hell we had to go through.

Anyways, I received email from airline earlier that will receive cheques 5-10 days. To make sure that it was coming under my name and address because my Mom lives in India and I live in Canada. She visited me for a month and during that time I took her to States for the 1st time on Vegas trip. I called them to change name and address so it wont get lost because the address they had on their file was the billing address of my mom's credit card and that house is under construction for a while. So we knew if they send it there nobody will be able to pick it up. So, I had to call them 3 times for the same thing. 1st CUSTOMER SERVICE person I talked I had to wait on the line for 40 mins. After 40 mins of waiting, someone finally answered the call. She made sure with me that she has changed the name and address for the cheque so I don't have to worry about it.

I waited for 1 month but the cheque never arrived. I called them again after a month. 2nd CUSTOMER SERVICE person I talked, her name was Lily. This time I had to wait for 35 mins in line. I mentioned her that I didn't receive the cheque yet so she told me, “We sent that cheque to the billing address we had on file but the cheque came back to us as no one was there so we are sending it to the other address you gave us.” I asked her if it’s coming under my name. This time she's like, “I'm not sure but if it doesn't come under your name. Give us a call back and I’ll make sure it comes under your name and address.” She seemed nice that's why I asked for her name. I got so pissed at first the lady I talked to the first time. She made sure that she corrected the name and address still they sent the cheque to the wrong address. So I waited for another 10 days to receive the cheque.

I finally received the cheque but the name on that cheque was my mom and the address on the cheque was my work address. I got so frustrated after calling them twice for same thing. They still made a huge same mistake. They sent the cheque under my Mom's name who don't even live in Canada and they put the address in Canada on the cheque. I was so mad that I waited for more than a month and still they messed it up so I called them again for the 3rd time.

3rd CUSTOMER SERVICE person I talked was INSANE!! from other two times. 1st I waited for 47 mins on the line to get hold of them and then he talked to me very badly. He was so rude, I had to mention him the whole story again and instead of helping me he was yelling at me. He told me it’s going to come under my mom's name because she used her card to book the tickets. I told him the whole address situation and how she lives in India and I live here in Canada. He was keep on yelling at me and when I try to say something he's like, “I know you said this for 5th time, you said this for the 5th time.” What the hell that suppose to mean. I told him, "It’s not my fault that the last two times I called and talked to your CS person, every-time they told me the cheque is coming under my name and address. Now you are telling me the entire different story."

So, he transferred me to his Supervisor named Michelle. I didn't know this airline hire retards for the supervisor position. Sorry to say retard but that pathetic lady was super rude to me. She was the worst than the others I spoke to. She started yelling at me the policy rules again and again. She's like, “Doesn't matter your mother and you are her daughter. It’s only going to come under her name.” There was no need to make that kind of comment. Whenever I tried to say something she will be like, “Yes you said it 5 times” same in the way her employee told me earlier. Of course I have to repeat myself because you are not helping. But surprisingly, that's how this airline customer service reps and supervisors are trained to comment or taunt on their customers like that? I can't express the way she talked to me, I was so hurt.

It's not my fault your employees are not well trained, every time I called I got different information from each person. It’s not my fault your flight got cancelled without any notice or rescheduling. Every time I called I had to wait in line for 35-45 mins on hold, still my problem didn't get resolved. I am surprised how they hire such a rude, unprofessional and uneducated staff. What can you expect from reps when their SUPERVISOR is more rude, pathetic and illiterate than others. The cheque is just sitting in the drawer, I don't want to mail it to my mom now with a fear of getting lost in mail because at the end this airline not going to help, but only going to make things more worse. Now I'm waiting for my vacation to be approved so I can visit my mom and gave her the cheque.

THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE with this Airline and their customer service and WORST SUPERVISOR MICHELLE!! Never book this Airline to avoid such hassle and mess I had to go through!! I am surprised that this Airline doesn't even care about their reputation. When you GOOGLE this airline, their rating is so POOR!! Still they don't care to improve it.

Original review: July 29, 2017

My parents flew in for first time and flight which was supposed to take off at 5.45 PM is still not left. Why don't you tell customer what is the problem? They can take next flight instead of making old people wait for 6 hrs. It's ridiculous...

Original review: July 24, 2017

Delayed flight both ways. Rude flight attendants. Delayed at airport after flight because they had no one to unload bags. Supervisor refused to tell people why we couldn't get our bags. Contractors with customer service used foul language.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I purchased 2 airfare tickets using the Allegiant's website four weeks before our planned trip to Asheville -- one ticket for myself and the other for my husband. The tickets cost $291 but there are very few airlines that fly into Asheville, and we wanted to go there for our wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, six days prior to our planned the departure date of 7/7/17, my 17-year old niece died unexpectedly from an undiagnosed autoimmune disorder. I tried to contact Allegiant's customer service staff to see what could be done under the circumstances, but there's no number to call. I wrote to them and received no response.

I finally found a phone number to reach someone and after waiting what seemed like forever, I finally received a rep who immediately told me that, under Allegiant's no refund policy (for any reason), customers cannot request a refund regardless of the reason after 24 hours of the booking... and there's no voucher given for future travel, even after paying a change fee, for any cancellation requested within 7 days of booking... but of course, my young niece died 6 days prior to our trip and her funeral was set for 7/8/17 (the day after we had planned to travel to Asheville).

In addition to that Allegiant's no refund policy for the airfare, their 'no refunds, we don't care who died' policy also applies to pre-paid baggage fees and pre-paid seat selections that were paid when booking. Despite the fact that it's not written anywhere on their website, I was told that even the pre-paid baggage fees could not be refunded for ticket orders after 24 hours of booking regardless of circumstances. I asked if I could just reschedule the flight for after the funeral... nope, no refunds and I would have to pay even more money for the next week that we could go.

It's bad enough that the company won't offer any refunds for cancellations due to deaths, nor do they offer any bereavement fares, but in addition, Allegiant's refusal to refund the pre-payment of $80 for handling and storing 2 bags is a total rip-off and, in my view, is a form of stealing on the part of the airline. No Allegiant employee(s) ever handled or stored our 2 bags as both flights had to be and were cancelled prior to the flight's scheduled departure. That is, no check-in clerk or tarmac workers has ever touched our bags. Allegiant should be ashamed of themselves for this awful and unfair refund policy. They are despicable. I not only lost my beloved niece, I lost money and all respect for this lousy airline. From now on, we will just make the 6 1/2 drive to Asheville as we'll never, ever fly Allegiant again.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I have attempted to call their Las Vegas office (as that appears to be the only direct number you can get) 4 times and have been on hold for at least 25 minutes each time. After being disconnected the fourth time, I gave up. I flew my son and his girlfriend home for his mother's surprise birthday. After reading what was considered a carry on bag, I decided to be safe, I would get them one carry on a piece and one checked bag together. After he arrived, he had a small backpack and she had her purse. I attempted to call Allegiant Air (UNSUCCESSFUL of course) to let them know I wanted to get refund for the carry on bags. I cannot get an answer at all from ANYONE there. Seems the standard to keep people on hold and then disconnect them around the 25 to 30 minute mark.

I again attempted to call them on July 6, thinking maybe, just maybe "Cathy" (person who answers ALL the phones) took a vacation day on July 3rd. But then again, she may have taken today as well. Maybe Mitch Allee, Jim Patterson, and Dave Beadle need to revisit the napkin they drew this company up on and rewrite how they are going to stay in business with poor customer service. I have had multiple bad flights with this company and just as bad customer service each time. So don't think I am being a snobby person and complaining over $120 in luggage. But I should not have to pay for something that was not used.

Here is the sad part, the website states (24 hours a day) "Due to the current high demand for Allegiant travel deals call wait times can be greater than: 30 Minutes". Really??? Then they disconnect you because THERE IS NOBODY THERE!!! Sad, but people see the low fares, then add all the luggage fees and seat assignments, you might as well have flown with Delta or Southwest! I guess I will be returning back to Delta and Southwest as they have a clue how to treat a customer! Awesome customer service is well worth the additional $50 to $100 (at the end, add it up, you will see) a ticket more... mark these words down "If Allegiant Air continues to not focus on customer support, they will go bankrupt by 2019".

Original review: June 23, 2017

Allegiant Airlines in Punta Gorda Florida to Trenton New Jersey - I had to delay flying into Trenton then had another delay flying back home so they rescheduled my trip for Thursday. Give me priority booking a lot of good that did with a delay. They would not refund me that cost either. Their customer service needs New Management. I spent a lot of money and they did not come through. Very disappointing. They should just come delayed Allegiant and it's not funny.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I did not pick up my rental car. I went to the rental place and could not get the car because of service fees. I did not have the money on account because I did not know I had to pay for it. They ask me if someone else could help. I got the money but it was cash. That did not work. I got a prepaid card that did not work. I got my aunt to help but because she did not have a credit card. I could not get the car. My father passed away a few months ago and my mother needed help at home. She cannot get around much and I came to help her and now I cannot do that.

I talked to a rep 02/21 this morning and she told me they rented my car. I called Alamo and was told my car was not rented. I need a resolution to this event. I am very disappointed in this outcome. Someone needs to call me. This is so messed up. That they could not even give me part of my money back. I will not be flying with them. I would rather drive to where I have to go. NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN, AM GOING DELTA, I RATHER PAY MORE MONEY.

Original review: June 21, 2017

Allegiant has really changed. It use to be personable and friendly. I had an emergency and needed to change my date of travel. The only way to do this was to speak with an Allegiant rep. I called and was on hold for 47 min. The next day I called and was on hold for 52 minutes then the phone just hung up on me. I called back repeatedly and the line was busy. I'm done! Allegiant lost my business entirely. Got a refund through my bank due to these terrible circumstances with this airline.

Original review: June 20, 2017

On June 16, 2017, myself and my children flew Allegiant from Austin-Bergstrom to the Orlando, Sanford airport. The professionalism of the staff was unacceptable. First, we arrived one hour prior to departure, because as stated by the website "Passengers with checked baggage must check in at the the airport ticket counter at least forty-five minutes before flight departure. There was no line at the ticket counter, and the person working the area had already stopped taking checked bags. We were an hour early, which means he stopped taking bags earlier than policy states. There was a long line at security with passengers whose bags the airline refused to take because apparently we were late even though their policy states differently. We were forced to take our luggage as a carry on. Not to mention, we paid extra to check it. For me, this meant carrying a lap infant, toddler, diaper bag, and suitcase.

I was forced to throw away over $200 in expensive products me and my children use because my checked bag was now forced to be a carry on. This was a flight I could not miss. There was no assistance from the airline with families struggling to tote their own checked bags that we now had to drag around, as well. I didn't check the bag as a carry on before, because after my umbilical hernia surgery "two days prior" I'm not suppose to carry anything that heavy. I barely was approved to carry my infant and a small diaper bag. Yet, I had no assistance throwing my 30 pound suitcase overhead. The crew watched as I struggled with the suitcase and my children, and only asked that I clear the isle ASAP. The plane was very hot.

The total experience was very ghetto, and I could tell the airline could care less that they were costing customers money by not following their own policy. In my case, injury to a healing surgical wound. I am so upset I am out of so much money from my things that I shouldn't have had to throw out. Also, that I paid for a service I wasn't allowed to receive. The Austin-Bergstrom Airport Allegiant airline is the worst I have ever seen. You could hear multiple other passengers angry over the exact same things happening to them. You can also hear their employees making remarks about passengers if you sit near the front. This was the worst experience I have ever had with an airline.

Original review: June 9, 2017

I have flown Allegiant more than 20 times and it just gets worse. About 30% of the time they are delayed. They nickel and dime you more and more. I keep returning because it is a direct flight, but this is my last time! Today's flight was delayed 3 times after I arrived at the airport (3 hours). Generally the crew is ok but I have had bad experiences. If you can't fly on time consistently you are poorly managed. They suck!

Original review: June 6, 2017

My flight for 2 from Stockton to Las Vegas was canceled. I had a bundle package, Allegiant only reimbursed me for the flight to Vegas and 1 carry on bag. Shouldn't I be reimbursed for both carry on bags and reimbursed for the hotel and the returning flight? I didn't actually go to Vegas to return on the flight back to Stockton. Why was I NOT reimbursed for the whole package. Very disappointed. I can't reach anyone by phone.

Original review: June 4, 2017

Planned a 9 trip from Las Vegas to Minneapolis hours before departure on the 20th of May 2017 Allegiant cancels flight Due To not enough crew. Okay I guess I will fly the next day Allegiant cancels flight hours before Flight due to not enough crew. finally made it to Minneapolis on the third day. on return from my trip on May 31st hours before the flight it's delayed for hours due to waiting for crew to fly In from Boston. took 20 steps to the Delta counter bought a ticket I was home in no time don't ever fly with Allegiant if you have any plans to do anything it's obvious just a matter of time before they're out of business. PS As a bonus they did send me A$50 Voucher for cancelled flights. Wow.

Original review: May 30, 2017

In February 2017, my father-in-law passed away and we had to make quick, cheap arrangements to get to Palm Springs so we flew in to Los Angeles via Allegiant Air. In the meantime, my grandmother passed away and I had to get home to catch another flight to Louisiana. We get to the airport, checked luggage and headed to the gate. We get there, are told our flight was cancelled and they would not be rescheduling. I was upset and told them I needed to get home and asked what they were going to do about it. They said, nothing, it's cancelled and we have to catch a different airline. They shut down their counter and no customer service rep was available. We had to go look for our luggage and sat in the airport trying to figure out how to get home with NO MONEY to re-book a flight.

After searching all the airlines, I found a flight on SW Airlines so I had to call my mother to use her credit card to get home as we would not have money until the next day which was payday for both of us. We made it home, me in tears, and frustration because we had to dish out almost $750 that we did not budget for, to get home. I repacked and caught my flight to Louisiana and called Allegiant requesting a refund. They only refunded the second leg of the trip and did not offer any other settlement. I will NEVER fly Allegiant again for the fear of getting stranded again. Prior to our trip. I told my nephew that we were flying Allegiant and he laughed and told me GOOD LUCK. I guess he already had an experience with them as well.

Original review: May 30, 2017

I bought a ticket from Allegiant Air AND insurance about two weeks ago. I am a first grade teacher and was trying to go to Disney World for a week in the summer. It came to my attention that I had booked the wrong airport in Florida. I called the service number to see what could be done about re-booking or if there was a connecting flight. I was quickly told that there wasn't a connecting flight. I asked if there was another flight going from Indianapolis to MCO and was told no. I asked if I could get a refund since I wasn't going to be able to make that flight and they told me no. I asked if I could use the ticket as credit and just book another flight through Allegiant later in the year and was once again told no.

My last resort was to give the ticket to a family member so at least it wasn't going to go to complete waste. I was then told no again since they wouldn't change the name on the ticket. The rep I was talking to said even if I did a no show they were not going to refund any of my money. I don't understand what the insurance was for if it wasn't going to cover anything. Congratulations Allegiant you got a $144 donation from a teacher who can't afford to go to Disney World now since I would have to buy a brand new ticket. You're Welcome.

Allegiant Air Company Information