4.5/5 (106 ratings)

About SellMyTimeshareNow

SellMyTimeshareNow (SMTN) is an online marketplace that connects timeshare buyers, sellers and renters on a worldwide platform. The SMTN website has over 10,000 unique visitors daily, and the advanced search features make it easy to find opportunities whether you’re selling your timeshare or looking to buy or rent property.

Pros

• Sell or rent your timeshare
  • Find a timeshare to rent
  • Helps you reach a wider market

Cons

• Reviews mention complex contracts

Bottom Line

SellMyTimeshareNow is an active online marketplace that connects timeshare owners with people looking to buy or rent timeshare properties. The customer care team walks sellers through every step of the sale.

SellMyTimeshareNow Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SellMyTimeshareNow?

Original review: May 13, 2022

Purchased a WorldMark timeshares from TimeShare Broker Services. Was a very easy process. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a timeshare. They had wonderful communication with us throughout the process. From the first time we contacted them until the final steps of purchase, we were well informed as to the process. We are very Happy with our purchase.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for your recommendation, Peggy! We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with us every step of the way.  WorldMark by Wyndham has a wide variety of resorts to choose from and we hope that you enjoy making memories that will last a lifetime with your new ownership. Congratulations!

Original review: May 13, 2022

I could not be more pleased with my purchasing experience with Sell My Timeshare Now. They were professional and very responsive and made the whole experience a positive one... Ben listened to and answered all of my questions and concerns. I felt totally comfortable with the entire process. I highly recommend Sell My Timeshare Now.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback, James!  We are so glad to hear that your experience met your expectations and that SellMyTimeshareNow made the overall process a positive one. We were happy to assist you and want to congratulate on your Islander Beach Resort timeshare purchase!

Original review: May 13, 2022

We bought a free-standing unit that sleeps 8 with 3 levels week 52 Christmas and New Year's week. We’re so excited to be spending the holidays in beautiful Pagosa Springs CO. Even better when we’re not able to go one year we can rent our prime-time unit through Wyndham. It’s a Win-Win situation for everyone. Thank you SMTN.com for making it a smooth and effortless buying experience!

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback, Bill! We are so happy to hear that you are excited about using your new Wyndham Pagosa timeshare ownership to make amazing memories over the holidays, congratulations!  It was our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing SellMyTimeshareNow.

Original review: May 13, 2022

We listed our timeshare in St Maarten with Sellmytimesharenow a few months ago. We received several inquiries and a couple of low offers which we declined. Another offer came in which was fair and ** of SMTN guided us through the process with regular follow up advice. Once the financial contract negotiations started ** took over and her customer service was excellent. Always a quick response and thorough follow through on all aspects with a smile. I was very happy with sellmytimesharenow services and would recommend them to anyone selling a timeshare.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your positive feedback, Lisa! At SellMyTimeshareNow, we always strive to put customer service first, and your endorsement shows that we have achieved just that! It was our pleasure to assist you throughout the entire process and we want to congratulate you on selling your Atrium Beach Resort and Spa ownership!

Original review: May 11, 2022

Had a great experience dealing with ** and the rest of the team. Whenever I had questions they were quick to get back to me and helped me navigate the experience. Can’t wait to use my new timeshare! I would definitely recommend this company.

Original review: May 10, 2022

I have completed two transactions with SMTN and both experiences were excellent. I made purchases of 2,500 Marriott Vacation Club points and 2,000 MVC points. Both transactions were executed professionally and courteously. I would buy again from this team and recommend their services to you.

Original review: May 10, 2022

Buyer: If you aren't pressed on time, go this route. We started our buying experience in December and ended in April. The process took longer than we expected, however we were able to purchase for thousands less than it would have cost to go through Worldmark. They handled all of the paperwork exchange. I could reach out through email or the main line and there was never a wait to get questions answered about updates. The customer service team was excellent and I've reserved my vacations for the year.

Original review: May 7, 2022

Great experience with purchasing a timeshare from SMTN. They kept me informed throughout the process and answered questions promptly. The staff are all very professional, very courteous and always answered the phone, each time I called. They were also prompt on answering emails. If I decide to purchase again, I will use SMTN.

Original review: May 3, 2022

We recently completed a purchase through Sell My Timeshare Now and I was completely satisfied with the entire transaction. It took about 90 days which they had said up front but they promptly sent me the check they had promised for getting the documents in quickly and the transfer took place as promised. The closing costs are a little higher than you see advertised other places but they took care of literally everything once we submitted the paperwork and sent in the money. I couldn’t be happier and if I find another I want to purchase it will definitely be through them.

Original review: May 2, 2022

This is the second time I work with SMTN.com in the last few years and I have bought a total of 3 different timeshares. After buying a timeshare a few years ago, when I was in the mood to buy another one, I reached out to Ryan ** directly (as he was the one I worked with a few years ago). Within a few days, he was able to find the perfect timeshare for me for less than I was expecting to pay. Any questions I had or issues, he was always available by email and by phone. I do not regret the purchases I made and I am glad that SMTN.com was available to help me find the perfect ones. Thank you!

Original review: April 29, 2022

I got a leftover timeshare from my parents. Not worth much in the open market but I'm glad I'm able to squeeze blood from the stone. So everyone on the TimeShare side did well but obviously the other side sucked. So I'm able to unload it.

Original review: April 28, 2022

We purchased a resale timeshare via Sell My Timeshare Now and the transaction was seamless from beginning to end. We were kept informed of timelines and nothing took as long as estimated. Thank you to SMTN for a pleasant experience!

Original review: April 28, 2022

I was very impressed with this Company, especially Victo **, who was my agent. He was kind, helpful, professional and found me a great deal on the timeshare I was looking for. I could reach him anytime, with no delays. He got back to me when he said he would and made the process pleasant. Cannot say enough about him! Highly recommend if you are looking for a resale!!

Original review: April 27, 2022

This company is legit and not one of the shady or scam timeshare resale companies. I’ve purchased several timeshares from them in the past and ALL of them have always closed quickly and accurately to what was represented. My most recent purchase was a resale Westin Lagunamar 2BR Platinum which closed within 2 months which is super fast for a resale timeshare transaction.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I was hesitant going in, but can report that I am 100% satisfied and pleased with the service and results. Beginning to end they kept their word, explained the process and timing in great detail and then kept to it. Thank you very much!

Original review: April 27, 2022

This was our first timeshare purchase and really had no idea how the process worked. SellMyTimeshareNow guided us through the entire process from start to finish and it turned out to be a very smooth transaction. Communicating with them was so easy with very quick and helpful responses. We have them bookmarked specifically to keep researching for our next purchase.

Original review: April 25, 2022

SMTN helped me purchase additional options for a timeshare with Vistana. It was a very smooth process and they emailed us throughout the way. SMTN is a reliable and trustworthy option to buy or sell your timeshare. Our agent Ryan was extremely helpful!

Original review: April 23, 2022

This was a simple and concise procedure. I was impressed with how simple it was and how all of the employees assisted. I thank you! I was not able to use the property for several years so I was glad to be able to sell.

Original review: April 22, 2022

This experience was quick and easy. I reached out for help in selling my timeshare and they handled everything. All I needed to do was upload some information and everything else was handled via overnight delivery. I would recommend to a friend wanting out of their timeshare.

Original review: April 21, 2022

Sell My Timeshare Now was diligent with their commitment to the sale of my timeshare. The process took years to negotiate an acceptable price/offer. Never once did they act short, demeaning or frustrated with us declining an offer. They kept working to until the closing!

Original review: April 20, 2022

Very positive experience! They worked amazingly fast to get me what I was looking for. Transaction and closing were very easy. Excellent customer service! Very positive experience! My agent worked with me prior to closing to lock in my rates for the following year. Something I would not have thought of myself.

Original review: April 20, 2022

The process and the transfer of the Title were always followed to my liking. We had someone continuously help us with our concerns and worry and we felt that they were there to assure us. We were sceptical with dealing with a timeshare purchase but they helped us step by step.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I bought timeshare purchase for Myrtle Beach. The process was quite smooth with no issues. All paperwork was handled quickly without error. The negotiation went well so that and I felt I got a great deal. The value was a really good deal compared to purchasing directly from Sheraton Flex.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I was skeptical at first, but I let the process work and we finally received a fair offer for the week. And the paperwork and signings were made very easy to complete. All involved from SMTS were fully engaged and helpful. Never thought we’d be free of the time-share. J.**

Original review: April 14, 2022

I bought my timeshare in Hilton Head, SC. My maintenance fees are only minimal and it is located minutes from the beach with the only lazy river pool on the island. We have the best amenities as well as a tiki bar and fun stuff for my tweens!

Original review: April 14, 2022

I am very pleased about the way my purchase is done. Everything went smoothly, SMTN staff, especially Benjamin ** gave me all needed information for future visit of the property, which is very thoughtful because I really would need to know what I should do next etc… Thank you to SMTN, and the Staff.

Original review: April 14, 2022

I am a housewife not a real estate agent so I didn’t know what I was doing they were very helpful sent me the right papers to sign and where to send them back and I successfully have sold 10 weeks of Timeshare

Original review: April 8, 2022

SMTN did an excellent job of keeping in contact with me with respect to the seller and the sale's progress. It was completed in a timely fashion. I am looking forward to an extra week down on Cape Cod as the deed has already been recorded.

Original review: April 8, 2022

SMTN staff was polite, knowledgeable and eager to assist me. I felt that the ad that was placed was very informative and attractive. Keeping me informed of potential buyers was important to me. I felt very confident that it would sell at a fair price.

Original review: April 7, 2022

SMTN sold my timeshare. It was relatively easy on my part. The sale went very smooth. I would use SMTN again if I had another timeshare to sell. I would recommend SMTN to my family and friends. Thank you SMTN for all of your help!

SellMyTimeshareNow Company Information