4.8(921)

About SellMyTimeshareNow

SellMyTimeshareNow (SMTN) is an online marketplace that connects timeshare buyers, sellers and renters on a worldwide platform. The SMTN website has over 10,000 unique visitors daily, and the advanced search features make it easy to find opportunities whether you’re selling your timeshare or looking to buy or rent property.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Sell or rent your timeshare
  • Find a timeshare to rent
  • Helps you reach a wider market
Cons
  • Reviews mention complex contracts

Stars Rating

• 91%
  • 3%
  • 2%
  • 0%
  • 4%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SellMyTimeshareNow?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SellMyTimeshareNow?

Reviewed Dec. 15, 2023

Buying my timeshare was very pleasant and very smooth operation, everything that was said with the transition of buying was spot on. There was no stress or pressure. Any questions I had was responded to in a very quick and timely manner. My experience was first rate. I have no hesitation recommending Ben ** for this process, a class 1 person. You will not disappointed. His knowledge is impeccable. He kept us in the process and at all times of what was going on and where everything stood and how long it will take from point to point. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Rick

Pinned

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Richard! We're thrilled to hear that your timeshare purchase experience was not only pleasant but also exceptionally smooth. It's fantastic to know that our promises aligned seamlessly with the actual transition, and we greatly appreciate your kind words about the stress-free and pressure-free process. Thank you for choosing SellMyTimeshareNow and congratulations on your Hyatt Windward Pointe Resort timeshare purchase!

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2023

SMTN - listed an accurate timeshare resell listing from a current owner - which I in turned made an offer on through SMTN. The offer was accepted by the seller and SMTN followed all the steps (closing process) until I now own the timeshare property at a much reduced price… Very happy!

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, Brian! We're thrilled to hear that our platform facilitated a smooth and successful timeshare purchase for you. It's fantastic that the process met your expectations. We're delighted to have played a part in helping you secure your timeshare property at a reduced price. If you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to reach out. Congratulations on your Wyndham Palm-Aire timeshare purchase and thank you for choosing SellMyTimeshareNow

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Nov. 21, 2023

We worked with Jason ** at Timeshare Broker Services. The process was smooth, simple and painless. Expectations were met and consistent. Communication was thorough and quick. The entire transaction took about 3 months which was expected. We are very pleased with this and have already referred a friend for these services. If we decide to sell again in the future this is where we'll go!

Pinned

Thank you for choosing Timeshare Broker Services/SellMyTimeshareNow and for sharing your positive experience. We're delighted to hear that the process was smooth, simple, and painless, meeting your expectations consistently. It's fantastic that the communication was thorough and quick. We appreciate your referral and look forward to assisting you again in the future if you decide to sell. Should you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Congratulations on your Westin Kierland Villas sale!

PriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2023

SMTN was very accurate, professional and open in their dealings with me. The sale of my Marriott points went very smoothly and quickly after Marriott exercised their right of first refusal to purchase back my points for the previously agreed upon price established with SMTN. I would use SMTN again when I plan to sell my other units in the future.

Pinned

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback, Robert! We're pleased to hear that your experience with SellMyTimeshareNow was marked by accuracy, professionalism, and transparency. It's great to know that the sale of your Marriott points went smoothly, even with Marriott exercising their right of first refusal. We look forward to assisting you again should you decide to sell your other units. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out – congratulations!

Reviewed Nov. 10, 2023

We had an excellent experience working with Sellmytimesharenow.com. Their team was experienced and knowledgeable about the process and we felt very comfortable that we were in good hands. It was our first timeshare purchase and it was handled quick and efficiently. If we buy or sale another timeshare, we will work with this team again.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Sellmytimesharenow, Mike! We're delighted to hear that our experienced and knowledgeable team made your first timeshare purchase smooth and efficient. We appreciate your trust, and it would be our pleasure to assist you again if you decide to buy or sell another timeshare. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Congratulations on your Vacation Village at Williamsburg purchase!

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2023

Recently we started and completed the process of buying a timeshare unit with the help of SMTN.com. I’m not sure what I expected when we began, but I didn’t expect the tremendous service we received throughout the entire process. The sales agent kept us informed throughout. Heather ** and her staff were prompt and professional with getting all the documents prepared and submitted for completion of closing much quicker than anticipated. The entire team at SMTN.com was great and much appreciated by us. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in the buying and selling process of a timeshare.

Pinned

Thank you for your wonderful review, Dean! We're thrilled to have exceeded your expectations during the timeshare buying process. It's fantastic to hear that our team provided you with the level of service you expected, keeping you well-informed and ensuring prompt and professional document preparation. We truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to assisting you again in the future, whether in buying or selling a timeshare. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Congratulations again on your Marriott’s Grand Chateau purchase!

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2023

I had been looking for a specific beach resort and SMTN helped me find a better week than I was expecting! I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to close smoothly and quickly! SMTN kept me informed as progress was being made! I definitely recommend SMTN and am owner of timeshare for over 20 years.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2023

I purchased a Marriott resale timeshare unit though them and am very pleased with the experience! Everything went according to plan and actually ended up completed in less time than I was initially told. Would recommend to my friends and family, and would use them again if I purchase another. I did receive an incentive for this review but would have left the same review without it.

Pinned

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us, Tamara! We're thrilled to hear that your Marriott’s Monarch timeshare purchase went smoothly and even faster than expected. Your recommendation to your friends and family means a lot to us, and we'd be more than happy to assist you again if you decide to make another purchase. Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Price

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2023

Listed Marriott Hilton Head timeshare on Sell My Timeshare Now website. Minimal interest and foot traffic on their site. Could possibly been due to offered price but had minimal help from SMTN deciding on advertised price. However by listing on SMTN outside parties discovered my interest to sell and SMTN was able to bring the parties together and eventual sale.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Ronnie. We understand that selling a timeshare can sometimes take time, and we're glad that our platform played a role in connecting you with other interested parties. We're pleased to have been a part of the process that led to a successful transaction through our affiliated brokers. Saving on hefty legal fees and getting a couple of thousand dollars in return is definitely a positive outcome. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your timeshare-free future. If you ever need assistance again, please don't hesitate to reach out. Congratulations on your Marriott’s Barony Beach Club timeshare sale!

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2023

Everyone was great, very helpful and No pressure unlike a regular timeshare presentation. Answered all questions with Great selection of timeshares all over the world at competitive prices. No sales pitch with Timely follow up. I would Definitely recommend them and will comeback for additional timeshare in the future. Thank you.

Pinned

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with us, Will! At SellMyTimeshareNow, we are dedicated to providing helpful and pressure-free service, and we're glad we could assist you with your questions and provide you with a great selection of timeshares worldwide at competitive prices. Timely follow-up is important to us, and we appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to assisting you with any future timeshare needs you may have. Thank you for choosing us and congratulations on your Marriott’s Grand Chateau timeshare purchase!

Customer ServiceProcess

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2023

After an initial delay from submitting a request via SMTN to getting a response a few weeks later, the broker assigned to my request was successful in finding a seller to match with my offer. The rest of the process was mostly done via Timeshare Closing Services for the closing, and was all done via information sent via e-mail, needing to get notarized by a public notary, then mailed back. The whole process took about 10 weeks from initial communications, then 6 weeks through the start to completion of closing. Follow ups and responses throughout the process were helpful and timely. I've done a couple resale timeshare purchases via SMTN, all have gone smoothly.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Tim! We appreciate your patience during the initial delay, and we're glad to hear that the broker successfully found a seller to match with your offer. We understand that the closing process can be somewhat lengthy, but we're pleased to know that the follow-ups and responses were helpful and timely throughout. It's great to hear that your resale timeshare purchases via SellMyTimeshareNow have all gone smoothly. We value your continued trust and business, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future. Congratulations on your Grand Timber Lodge purchase!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2023

I used Sell My Timeshare Now because of the companies successes. Sell My Timeshare Now would be my recommended company of choice. The staffing I had contact with were courteous and very considerate of my needs. They also were prompt with follow-up responses via telephone, text and of course e-mail.

Pinned

Thank you for choosing Sell My Timeshare Now, and for your kind words, Jim! We're thrilled to hear that our success stories led you to us, and we're honored to be your recommended company of choice. Our team is dedicated to providing courteous and considerate service to meet your needs, and we're pleased to know that our prompt follow-up responses via telephone, text, and email made your experience a positive one. We appreciate your trust and recommendation, and we're here whenever you need us again in the future. Congratulations on your Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club timeshare sale!

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2023

Very happy with work done in my behalf in making the purchase. They were quick about the task and my wife and I are looking forward to using it in December of this year 2023. The company showed full signs of professionalism and trustworthiness. Felt comfortable from the very beginning in our venture.

Pinned

Thank you so much for your kind words, Armin! We're thrilled to hear that you and your wife are happy with the purchase process and that our team could provide a quick and professional experience. We're dedicated to ensuring our customers feel comfortable and confident throughout their time working with us. Enjoy your new Bay Club at Waikoloa Beah Resort ownership, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for choosing SellMyTimeshareNow and congratulations!

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2023

Could not be more happy with how our Timeshare purchase went. ** Was great to work with. He kept us informed on every detail. The company they use for the closing also was marvelous. The whole process went very smoothly, I can not say enough on helpful ** was. Would recommend them very highly. Jon

Pinned

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Jon! We're delighted to hear that your timeshare purchase experience was nothing short of excellent. We strive to keep our customers informed and ensure a seamless process. We truly appreciate your endorsement. If you ever need assistance in the future, we're here for you. Thank you for choosing SellMyTimeshareNow and congratulations on your new Marriott’s Barony Beach Club ownership!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 28, 2023

I recently purchased a timeshare at The Charter Club of Naples Bay FL through SELL MY TIMESHARE NOW. From beginning to end I had a great experience in the process of purchasing the timeshare. They were always available to answer any questions I had about the property and the process. My purchase was handled in a very timely manner. They were professional and friendly and recommend their service.

Pinned

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us, Sherry! We're thrilled to hear that your journey of purchasing a timeshare at The Charter Club of Naples Bay through SellMyTimeshareNow was smooth and enjoyable. It's great to know that our team was readily available to address your questions, ensuring you felt supported throughout the process. We take pride in our professionalism and friendliness, and we're delighted to have earned your recommendation. If you ever have any questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your trust in our services, and congratulations!

Price

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2023

Purchased two (2) weeks from SNTN group. I must admit there was some confusion on the various additional fees, as it seems like they were adjusted to obtain a certain price, versus the actual cost of the service themselves. The overall process was slightly disappointing, as it feels that a higher level of haggling on price is required by the buyer, since additional fees seem to be random. I would think that disclosing the costs earlier in the process would garner more positive reviews for SMTN. Nevertheless, we continued with the purchase, as the time of the year and unit location was advantageous to our situation.

Sales & MarketingStaffProcess

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2023

SMTN and its sales force guided us through the entire process to sell our TimeShare in Maui. They were fair, efficient and professional in their dealings. The entire process took a bit longer than we expected, but the sale was done without a single hiccup. Deeds were signed and the Time Share was transferred to the new owners very easily.

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2023

I recently purchased a week of timeshare at a resort that I have owned in for years. I am very happy with the level of professionalism displayed by all of the employees at SMTN. The process was very easy. The listings posted were very easy to look through and choose the week and season I wanted to purchase. Overall an excellent buying experience.

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2023

We were ready to move on from our timeshare that we owned for 2 years. During the initial conversation, the representative confidentially told me that “Your timeshare will be sold, it is just a matter of time..” I was a bit apprehensive, however, she was correct and sold in 13 months! The process was easy and quick.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Julianne! We're delighted to hear that your timeshare successfully sold. We understand the initial apprehension, but we're thrilled that the process turned out to be easy and quick for you. If you ever need assistance again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Congratulations on your Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort and Spa timeshare sale!

Customer ServiceStaffProcess

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2023

Excellent agents who were very professional to guide along the process to fruition. Either by phone, email or mail, I was kept informed of every step as it progressed. Agent was very clear and concise to make sure I understood the process. I felt confident that SMTN was reputable. I would encourage anyone out there wishing to sell their timeshare to go with SMTN for confidence and satisfaction.

Pinned

Thank you for your glowing review, Linda! We're delighted to have been able to guide you through the process professionally and effectively. Clear communication and keeping you informed every step of the way are our top priorities. Your confidence in SellMyTimeshareNow means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate your recommendation. If you or anyone you know ever needs assistance with timeshare sales, we're here to help. Thanks again and congratulations on your Garza Blanca Preserve Resort and Spa sale!

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2023

Our purchase went very smooth. The entire process was easy and without any issues. The rep at SMTN answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. The closing team handled all the paperwork quickly. The closing process was also surprisingly easy being that we are in California and the broker was in Florida. The communication was great and would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Ryan! We're thrilled to hear that your purchase experience with SellMyTimeshareNow was smooth and hassle-free. Our team takes pride in excellent communication and efficient handling of paperwork, no matter the distance. We appreciate your endorsement and look forward to assisting you or anyone you refer in the future. Enjoy your new Tamarack Beach Resort ownership and congratulations!

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2023

So easy. I wanted timeshare that I can use and travel to more than one place. ** educated me about timeshare resale. He found my needs and help find the perfect timeshare in Hawaii. He’s amazing. Deff work with him again. Plus all paperwork was super easy.

Pinned

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Daniel! We're delighted to hear that we were able to assist you in finding the perfect timeshare in Hawaii that suits your needs. We strive to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible, and it's fantastic to know that the paperwork went smoothly. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new timeshare adventures and congratulations on your Kings’ Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club purchase!

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2023

I felt trapped in having my timeshare for quite some time, and SMTN was able to help me get it sold without any real hassle. They were very clear in their communication, set clear expectations, and did exactly what they said they would. If you want to sell your timeshare, this is without a doubt the best way to go.

Pinned

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Stephen! We understand how frustrating timeshare ownership can be, and we're thrilled to hear that SellMyTimeshareNow was able to help you. Our team takes pride in clear communication and delivering on our promises. We appreciate your endorsement, and if you ever need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Congratulations on selling your Sheraton Vistana Villages timeshare!

Customer ServiceStaffProcess

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2023

The process was easier than I expected. I bought a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit at one of the best resorts I’ve stayed at. They were very helpful with any questions when I called. It took a couple of months for the county to get me the deed but it came last week and I am very excited to take my family in January.

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2023

I recently sold my Marriott Timber Lodge timeshare working with Sellmytimesharenow (SMTN) and Timeshare Broker Services, SMTN's preferred broker. From start to finish, the process has been smooth, and transparent, and the sale was completed within the estimated time frame. All my queries regarding the sale process were answered promptly and satisfactorily by their knowledgeable staff. I would highly recommend SellMyTimeshareNow and Timeshare Broker Services for the sale of timeshare ownership.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2023

I've always been skeptical of timeshare persons who claim to offer solutions to getting out of one's timeshare. However, know that SMTN is LEGIT. We are completely satisfied with the way our sale was handled. If I had a question, I was responded to quickly by Latisha (shout out to her). Our check was deposited in our account, as promised, with no red flags anywhere in the process. Do not hesitate to give your unwanted timeshare to this company. They did a great job.

Reviewed Aug. 18, 2023

Sell My Timeshare Now was very smooth and professional throughout the entire experience. I have other times shares however this was my first purchase online. Very accessible for questions. Request for documentation was organized and complete. Follow-up following the sale was helpful and appreciated. I would certainly consider this company for further timeshare purchases.

Process

Reviewed Aug. 10, 2023

My husband and I sold our timeshare in Duck NC through SMTN. We had been warned by other people that this was going to be next to impossible. I’m happy to say we did sell it, and SMTN made the whole process painless. They reach a very large consumer base, and this worked to our advantage.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

The people we interfaced with at SMTN were very informative about the process and what to expect. They responded very quickly to any of our questions in a professional manner. We were kept informed of the progress of the transaction and the whole process was in less time than I expected. I would highly recommend them if you are purchasing a timeshare resale.

Customer Service

Reviewed Aug. 5, 2023

From the day we started our purchase of a Platinum Hilton Grand Vacation Flamingo 2br unit to close was less than 2 months. Communication was great the whole time, though I would have liked an email afterwards letting need know that Hilton would NOT be reaching out to me. Otherwise was a great experience.

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2023

We recently purchased a one-week timeshare on Maui, and the experience was excellent. Our interaction with Zach from SMTN was incredibly professional - and on top of ensuring a seamless process, he earned our trust. We were extremely satisfied - and if we ever want to purchase a timeshare again, we'll use SMTN.

Process

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2023

No problems in any part of the transaction. Always available for any questions I had. Very happy with their service. Very responsive and thoroughly explained each step of the process as we went along until completion and then still reached out to make sure all went well. I can’t say enough good things about the company.

Customer ServicePriceStaffProcess

Reviewed July 8, 2023

We used Sellmytimeshare to purchase our timeshare in Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort at a fraction of the cost of buying through the resort. Communication between our sales rep and the rest of the team was amazing. The process took a while as deed needed to be filed and confirmed, yet through every step they communicated and relaxed any fears we had due to many horror stories you read. We highly recommend SMTN, and will look to use them again.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback, Laurie. We appreciate your trust and work hard to offer top customer service and transparency with every experience. It was our absolute pleasure to assist you. Congratulations on your Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort timeshare purchase!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 25, 2023

I had a great experience with this company. I did business in 2021 and bought another unit in 2022. The pricing and fees are reasonable. The communication was effective and in a timely manner. I recommended this company to my friends. I would do more business in the near future.

Pinned

Thank you for providing your positive feedback, Aly. At SellMyTimeshareNow, we take pride in delivering a customer service-oriented and transparent service each and every time. It was our privilege to assist you again. Congratulations on your Hilton Grand Vacations Club on the Boulevard timeshare purchase!

Reviewed June 14, 2023

Thanks to Zach's tireless efforts, we were able to secure another week at our home away from home... the Royal Haciendas. Now we have two consecutive fixed weeks and no longer have to deal with trying to book vacations using a points system. Great job Zach. We really appreciate everything you did for us... Thank you!

Pinned

Thank you for providing your feedback, Keith. We are so happy to hear that you were happy with the assistance provided by your agent, Zach. Thank you for choosing to purchase your Royal Haciendas timeshare through SellMyTimeshareNow, and congratulations!

Reviewed June 6, 2023

I've read a lot of reviews of SMTN with varying experiences. My experience was a good one. I won't say my experience selling my timeshares was anything but frustrating, but it wasn't SMTN's fault. Most of my hassles were due to Marriott exercising right of first refusal and the extremely lengthy process of the entire ordeal (over 8 months). SMTN sold 3 of my timeshares in all. All 3 times, I was approached by them with a buyer without having to put out ANY money in advance. I know they also have a program to advertise your timeshare in advance of having a buyer, but I did not need to do this, so my experience was a better one. NO I did not get anywhere close to what I paid for them, but we got many many wonderful years use out of them, so we were ok with letting them go for less. I would use them again, but I won't have to! They sold all of mine. I would recommend them to a friend though!

Pinned

Thank you for your positive feedback, Tracy. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience selling your 3 timeshares with SellMyTimeshareNow. It was our pleasure to assist you and thank you for your endorsement. Congratulations again on your Westin St. John Resort and Villas timeshare sale!

Profile pic of the author.
    Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 3, 2023

I used Sellmytimesharenow to try and sell a couple of timeshares we had. They suggested a price that seemed reasonable for each unit. Now after years of the properties being listed, we haven't received a single offer greater than 20% of listed price. As well, they won't tell you what an offer is until you call them. I basically wasted $1,000.

Pinned

Thank you for your feedback, Todd. Our Customer Care team has been attempting to reach you to discuss your concerns but hasn't been able to get in touch. We're sorry to hear you are less than pleased with our services, but we do see that multiple offers have been made to purchase your timeshares. While we realize you decided to not move forward with those offers, we are unable to control what buyers offer for a timeshare. As always, we will continue working with you until your timeshare is sold, and we will continue working hard to drive buyer interest.

Contract & TermsPrice

Reviewed May 25, 2023

We entered into this contract eyes wide open. We knew the resale market was a tough one and did not expect to make much at all. We just wanted out and this company was the one we chose. We paid one fee and out timeshare stayed up for over 3 years (through covid). Hilton also had our Hilton timeshare listed, but of course, showed no interest in really helping us. SMTN made any changes I requested to our listing. Got an offer and proceeded forward. Everything happened online except for one document that had to be notarized and mailed back to the mortgage company. DO NOT expect to make your investment back. Timeshares are not really an investment, they are a liability. SMTN are not realtors, they are brokers. They list your property in a market where timeshares owners can buy to increase their points values for a much cheaper price then the timeshares themselves offer. We are so happy to be out of our timeshare.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive review, Renee. We are so happy that you decided to trust in our services to help you sell your timeshare. Our satisfaction comes in knowing that you were satisfied with the service and relief you felt after selling your ownership. Congratulations on selling your Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations Club and thank you again for choosing to work with SellMyTimeshareNow!

Reviewed May 25, 2023

I had a very good experience! Very professional! Everything was great. Thanks for your help. It was very easy to close it with them. They help me to find the right one!! You should bought with them!! Am was happy.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback, Cynthia. Your endorsement of SellMyTimeshareNow is much appreciated and we thank you for your business. Congratulations on your Marriott’s StreamSide timeshare purchase!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 24, 2023

When I first submitted my contact information I was skeptical because it looked like this was going to be one of those sites where you need to provide an arm and a leg and pledge your first born offspring. But looks can be deceiving! I received a responsive email within seconds and a follow up phone call in minutes. I was able to get a rapid and thorough appraisal of the value of a client's timeshare almost instantly! Great service, excellent people, they can be trusted to provide the services they offer!