4.8/5 (218 ratings)

About SellMyTimeshareNow

SellMyTimeshareNow (SMTN) is an online marketplace that connects timeshare buyers, sellers and renters on a worldwide platform. The SMTN website has over 10,000 unique visitors daily, and the advanced search features make it easy to find opportunities whether you’re selling your timeshare or looking to buy or rent property.

Pros

• Sell or rent your timeshare
  • Find a timeshare to rent
  • Helps you reach a wider market

Cons

• Reviews mention complex contracts

Bottom Line

SellMyTimeshareNow is an active online marketplace that connects timeshare owners with people looking to buy or rent timeshare properties. The customer care team walks sellers through every step of the sale.

SellMyTimeshareNow Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SellMyTimeshareNow?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about SellMyTimeshareNow?

Original review: April 7, 2022

These guys found my timeshare for me. For the same property at the timeshare presentation I would have paid a much higher price. I was impressed with the point system and the ability to use my points in Colorado. I will buy again from SMTN.com.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

It was our pleasure to assist you with your timeshare purchase at Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Kevin!  We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the value SellMyTimeshareNow provided you, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.  Thank you for your trust in us, and we hope that you enjoy the many vacations to your ownership that are to come!

Original review: April 6, 2022

SMTM.com provided a very professional and courteous service to my husband, Bob, and me and me in the sale of our two timeshares at Gold Point Resort in Breckenridge, CO. You made the process simple and easy. It took a while, but the right buyers finally came forward. Very grateful for your expertise and friendly manner.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Congratulations on your timeshare sale at Gold Point Condominiums! We thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Eugenia. Our aim is to make the entire process as simple and as transparent as possible, and we are glad your patience has paid off in selling your two ownerships! Thank you for your trust as it was our pleasure to assist you.

Original review: April 4, 2022

We initially looked at buying a timeshare direct from Hilton, then decided to look at the resale market. We are glad we did. Going thru SMTN/Time Share Resales was convenient, as far as searching for properties online, and once we contacted our agent (Ryan B) about making an offer, our agent was responsive and kept us informed. While it was slow and frustrating waiting for Hilton to decide on their right of first refusal, which happened on our first attempt, Ryan kept looking and helping us find something to meet our needs. He had to answer a lot of questions in the process! We would use them again if shopping for another timeshare!

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback, Brian! We are happy to hear that you chose to do more research and found the benefits of purchasing with SellMyTimeshareNow instead of purchasing directly from the resort. You are a perfect example of what we aim to achieve: Offering top timeshare resorts for a fraction of the price you would pay at the resort. Top-notch customer service and value is very important to us, so we are pleased to hear that you were happy with your agent, Ryan Bishop. Congratulations on your timeshare purchase at Hilton Grand Vacations Club on Paradise and we will be ready to assist you with your next timeshare endeavor!

Original review: March 29, 2022

Great, honest, accurate experience. Broker very knowledgeable with all aspects of purchase. Would use them again. Fast transfer, all comments accurate. Very familiar with the resort. Not pushy in any way. Seemed to look out for our interest. Recommend this company for any timeshare transactions.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for providing your positive feedback, Daniel! At SellMyTimeshareNow, our commitment is to offer our clients knowledgeable and customer service-oriented agents who can guide you throughout the entire transaction process. We go to any and all means necessary to ensure that our clients are happy. We are extremely pleased that you are content with your experience and thank you greatly for your endorsement. Congratulations on your timeshare purchase at Grand Timber Lodge!

Original review: March 27, 2022

In our experience, SMTN is a reputable timeshare company. We recently completed the purchase of a one week timeshare on Maui. Everything that was promised by this company was delivered and this was a secure and trustworthy transaction. The agent we dealt with was professional and made the whole process seamless.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience, Nina! It was truly our pleasure to assist you with the purchase of your timeshare at Maui Beach Vacation Club! We offer a service that revolves around trust and the reputation we carry is reflected in the experience that we provide for each one of our clients. Thank you for Choosing SellMyTimeshareNow, congratulations on your purchase, and we look forward to assisting you with any future timeshare endeavors, whenever they may be!

Original review: March 24, 2022

Jennifer ** has helped us acquire two timeshares over the last 3 years and each time she takes care of everything and leaves us wanting more. Getting ready to purchase our 3rd and 4th one and wouldn’t use anyone else.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback, Brad! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with one of our agents, Jennifer, and decided to purchase another property with her. At SellMyTimeshareNow, we make sure that we provide value and quality customer service each time, and we are glad that you found that in dealing with Jennifer. Congratulations on your timeshare purchase at Marriott’s Mountainside, and we thank you for your returning trust!

Original review: March 22, 2022

We were staying at the resort we purchased..it was hard to get someone at the resort to talk to us about resales for some reason?..so I researched online...From the minute I decided to look for resales of timeshare at Palmetto Dunes..I found this company. The website was well done and easy to navigate. I contacted the sales person of the one I was interested in in the late evening. He contacted me very soon thereafter. We also talked. They were great about clarifying some things. They are very professional and had a closing company that was also very professional. I had been a little leery at first to buy a timeshare resale this way but immediately felt this was the real deal by the level of professionalism.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Congratulations on your Village at Palmetto Dunes timeshare purchase, Karen! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the process. We appreciate you trusting us to assist you in a professional manner and to leave you at ease throughout the process. We hope you enjoy many future years of vacationing, and we appreciate you choosing SellMyTimeshareNow!

Original review: March 22, 2022

Very pleased with transaction, smooth and worry free, all questions were answered accurately and immediately. The emails and phone calls kept everything moving and tracked progress, avoiding any concerns. Buying a condo this way was a little scary, but the communication was great. I would highly recommend anyone selling or buying to consider this service.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for choosing SellMyTimeshareNow to purchase your new timeshare ownership at Seawatch On-the-Beach Resort, Ron! We understand that purchasing a timeshare on the resale market may seem daunting, which is why we do everything possible to put our clients at ease as we work with you diligently from start to finish. We appreciate your endorsement and hope you enjoy making many happy memories with your new ownership!

Original review: March 21, 2022

I purchased a timeshare from Las Vegas Grandview Estates and am completely delighted with my purchase, feel great about the value and service I received. Though the timeline for closing is longer than I expected, it did close on time and under budget (amount quoted at purchase).

SellMyTimeshareNow response

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new timeshare purchase at Grandview Las Vegas, Nita! At SellMyTimeshareNow, our goal is to deliver a simple customer service-oriented process, all the while offering top resort brands for a fraction of the cost. Congratulations on your purchase and we thank you for your trust in us!

Original review: March 18, 2022

We had the easiest time renting our new summer home! The papers were sent in the mail, signed, and seamlessly sent back to the company. We were met with fantastic service and the process was easier than I imagined. We are so excited for our yearly trip to Cameron Cove!

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Carolanne! It was our pleasure to assist you in offering a positive, seamless experience that worked for you! Your satisfaction is what we strive for, and it is exciting to hear that you are looking forward to your future vacations at Camaron Cove – Congratulations!

Original review: March 18, 2022

Buying a timeshare can be a very daunting practice. Sell My Timeshare Now staff were very communicative during the entire process. Although things took time from the resort, this company moved quickly on items. If we had any questions they responded immediately. What could have been a very frustrating process was quite smooth with SMTN facilitating the process. I recommend using them if you have a purchase you want to make.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your positive experience with SellMyTimeshareNow, Jeff!  Buying a timeshare on the resale market can seem daunting, which is why we work hard to gain your trust in carrying out a seamless and transparent process from start to finish. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with our level of service, and we want to congratulate you on your timeshare purchase! Thank you once again for your trust and for your endorsement!

Original review: March 17, 2022

I located a timeshare for sale on the SMTN.com site and submitted a request. Thom from Timeshare Broker Services responded quickly, submitted an offer to the seller and was very professional throughout the transaction. We would recommend Sell My Timeshare Now (SMTN.com) to others as a good resource.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback, Albert! At SellMyTimeshareNow, our goal is to offer our clients help from professionals who help you make the most out of the service we provide, and we are glad that you found that in Thomas. We appreciate your business, and congratulations on your Lawrence Welk Resort Villas timeshare purchase. We hope that you and your family enjoy many happy vacations!

Original review: March 17, 2022

I have recently sold my Marriott timeshare with SMTN. The first sale fell through, but SMTN found another buyer and that sale went smoothly. It does take a long time, but after I had completed all of the forms, SMTN worked through all the requirements independently and successfully completed the sale, depositing the proceeds to my bank account with minimal effort on my side, luckily because I did not know how to complete the sale myself.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback, Karen! We appreciate your patience and positive outlook regarding the sale of your Marriott’s Timber Lodge ownership. Once you accepted the offer, it was our pleasure to handle all aspects of properly helping you sell your timeshare. Thank you for your trust, and congratulations!

Original review: March 15, 2022

We no longer visited our home resort and wanted to get out of our timeshare. SMTN help us find a buyer. They helped facilitate the sale of our unit. The SMTN Customer Outreach Specialist was helpful with our questions and guided us through the process.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Brad, thank you for leaving your positive feedback! We are so thankful that you chose to do business with us and successfully sold your Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club that you were no longer using. At SellMyTimeshareNow, our goal is to be as helpful and transparent with our clients as possible.  We don’t stop assisting you until the entire process has been completed and the customer is satisfied. Congratulations and thank you for your trust!

Original review: March 15, 2022

So many scams in the timeshare industry. Very refreshing to deal with authentic company. This company did what they promised. And I received some dollars back and no out of pocket costs. Service people kept me up to date. Very glad to get a check in the mail for the amount promised. Recommend to anyone who wants to sell their time share. Thanks.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback, Cliff! At SellMyTimeshareNow, we understand that looking for a reputable company can prove to be difficult when you are unsure of who to go for help. We are so thankful for your trust, and that you gave us a chance to put our professionalism to the test. We pride ourselves on offering a customer service-oriented and transparent experience for all our clients. Your endorsement is much appreciated - congratulations on selling your Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva timeshare!

Original review: March 11, 2022

We worked with Chris B and he was efficient and informative thru the process. He provided prompt answers and presented our offer timely. Once agreed we moved onto escrow and the team was proficient and professional. I would highly recommend SMTN for your purchase.

Original review: March 10, 2022

SMTN made an otherwise confusing process very simple. Being a remote sale can sometimes be very anxious however they made the process extreme smooth and always there to answer any questions. No regrets selling my timeshare through them. I would recommend them to anyone looking to sell their timeshare.

Original review: March 7, 2022

My wife and I purchased a timeshare via Sell My Timeshare Now for our yearly family spring break trip. Was a seamless process. Other brokerages were unresponsive or couldn't get answers from sellers. SMTN did everything they said they would do. I would recommend them as a buyer 100%.

Original review: March 2, 2022

This is the second time I have used SMTN. They have been very good both times. Once an offer was received the process was clear and in good time. Their communication was good and their relationship with the closing company was good. I was satisfied with their fees. Selling in the USA from the UK is not easy and they made it as easy for me as possible.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

SellMyTimeshare has been wonderful to work with. Everyone that I've dealt with have been friendly and helpful and quick to respond. I highly recommend them. I would use this company again, without hesitation. Even after the actual settlement and closure, the company has been extremely helpful.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

** help with my purchase. Could not have been any easier. If I had any questions he responded with 48hrs. Very happy with my purchase. More than likely I will be back again to purchase more. This is our 2nd time purchasing with **. Thanks again.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback, Krystal, and congratulations on your Wyndham Cypress Palms purchase! We are so glad that you found our process to be easy and straightforward. It was our pleasure to assist you with your second timeshare purchase with us – thank you for choosing SellMyTimeshareNow.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Sell My Timeshare Network was great to work with. Nicholas helped us every step of the way and was very good to get us answers and he followed up on every concern that we had. I would definitely recommend SMTN to anyone looking to sell or purchase a timeshare unit.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

It was our pleasure to assist you, Jeff, and thank you for taking the time to leave your positive review. We take pride in delivering results for our clients and doing so with customer service in mind. Thank you for your endorsement and congratulations on your Hyatt Hacienda del Mar timeshare purchase!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I was pleased with the experience of purchasing a timeshare. I have contacted other resellers and SMTN was by far the best in their communication. The agent was responsive and found us a good deal. Their fees are also much lower than their competitors.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback, Kristina! At SellMyTimeshareNow, we take pride in being the most active rental and resale marketplace in the world and our customer service and transparency shows that we standout above the rest. Congratulations on your Grand Timber Lodge timeshare purchase and thank you for your business.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I recently purchased a week at Marriott's Surfwatch resort. Wonderful communication and follow through by the SMTN team. I will definitely consider them for my next timeshare purchase. Great experience all around. I highly recommend the SMTN. Thank you so much!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

I am 100% satisfied with Sell My Time Share. I visited the website to purchase additional Wyndham Points. I wanted a third party in between myself and the seller to make the process easier for me. My person went above and beyond on communicating my wishes to the seller. Processing the transaction was also relatively easy. They sent me paperwork and was willing to explain everything I needed. They told me I would get my points January of this year and I did. I've used them all too. Now I need to purchase more points.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Very helpful in getting me what I wanted at a reasonable price. Patient and kept me informed- with regular updates emails, texts, phone calls, etc. Really appreciate their help. Customer service was excellent- would definitely work with them again- thank you very much

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Thanks for your help in getting our timeshare sold. The thing I appreciated the most is that I got what I was promised. The team I worked with was very clear from the beginning what it would take to get this done an how much commission they would charge, which was a little high, but I was good with it because they were upfront about it. No surprises.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

The realer ** got back fast and super responsive. The information was clearly explained and supportive. The deed company communication was great as well. Even everything took place online, I felt secure in everything step. Now I'm enjoying my first Hilton owner experience. No complaints.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I Found SMTN through my internet search. I wasn't sure what to expect and unsure if this was a legit business or a scam but started the process by completing a form online. I did my due diligence of checking on this company with the BBB and also double-checked the licensing of my salesperson and it all checked out for me. I worked with Ryan B and he was very responsive to all my questions via email, text or phone call. The initial listing I inquired about had already accepted another offer. Ryan B. quickly found me another suitable listing and even got the price a little lower than asking without me even asking for that. I appreciated that. The paperwork was quickly completed and executed. Closing will take a few months and working with the local title company in my area made it easy and comfortable. Working with Ryan B at SMTN was great. I’d highly recommend Ryan B at SMTN to work with him. Mahalo!!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I was very pleased with my SMTN experience. All went very smoothly and I would do it again if I had another TimeShare. I do not at this time but would work with SMTN again. I am extremely pleased with my experience which went very well and would recommend SMTN again..

SellMyTimeshareNow Company Information