It's that easy Request Information
2.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

SellMyTimeshareNow, LLC is the leading provider of timeshare resale and rental advertising and marketing services in the vacation ownership industry. With over 5.5 million visits to its family of websites annually, SellMyTimeshareNow.com is the world’s most active online marketplace for the purchase and rental of timeshare products. Let us help you sell your vacation ownership, purchase a timeshare, or book a rental for your next vacation!

SellMyTimeshareNow Gallery (5)
View More View More

438 SellMyTimeshareNow Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I was beyond happy with the services offered by Sell My Timeshare Now. We had reached a point where we had accepted that we were basically stuck for eternity; after listening to an ad on the radio, we reached out to a representative who helped up list our timeshare on your site. SMTN offered 2 or 3 different options beyond a traditional sale that were helpful to ease our angst with the process. Once we had an accepted offer on our timeshare, the SMTN closing team was a godsend working with our property owner and assisting us at any time of the day. This process was easier than I had imagined and I would highly recommend SMTN to anyone stuck in the same rut we were.

Get expert buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I listed my timeshare with SellYourTimeshareNow not really believing it would sell. The market had lots of other units for sale and the hottest industry seemed to be the "get me out of my timeshare anyway you can" offers. All they promised was to get you off the hook for future payments. I had real money tied up and wanted to get some of it back and Sell Your Timeshare Now did just that. Victor ** was the agent who informed me of an offer and he and his team kept me informed all the way to escrow. The closer Timeshare Closing Services (Patricia **, Xavier ** and their Customer Support team) took over and with some time delays - my buyer took a trip out of the country - I and my wife received the sale proceeds. Very please with all.

Original review: March 14, 2019

This was not our first rodeo. We have been scammed and we have been slammed. Selling a timeshare is not easy. We have lost a few thousand dollars in "trying" to sell our timeshare. The last venture was trading it for a vacation club where we would owe them money after we transferred our property to them. That led us to outright donating it to a charity. A woman at the charity told us NOT to donate it as it was too valuable a property (4 bedroom lockout on the Vegas Strip). She gave us the number of a gentleman from SMTN and we were invited to put it up for sale once more for a fee that we figured was another rip-off.

Four weeks later it was under contract and a few months later, it was sold and we had a check in hand. It was seamless and easy and there was ALWAYS somebody on the other end of the whole process that told us what was going on, where we were in the process, how much time to expect the process to take and they understood that we were taking a huge loss by the sale so they were very gentle. I would seriously recommend them to anyone selling a timeshare but especially the more expensive exclusive ones like ours. Our children did not want it and we are getting to that age where we may leave this life at any time so we wanted to unload it before that time came to protect our children. We are very satisfied with the process.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I purchased a timeshare unit in January 2018 through SellMyTimeshareNow and everything was processed as expected. There were no problems with the closing, and my timeshare unit was transferred properly. In my case, I purchase a unit located at the Holiday Inn Vacation Club at South Beach, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We visited this site in October 2018 and the facility met our expectations. Very nice! We were current members of HIVC, and we were able to add this timeshare unit to our existing account, which about tripled our points available at only about 15% of the cost we had paid for our original unit. The SMTN people that we conversed with were very responsive and helpful in negotiating our transaction. We would highly recommend using SMTN.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I was having trouble marketing my timeshare to find a legitimate buyer when I found Sell My Time Share Now. Their staff is friendly and professional and also knowledgeable. They work with only the most reputable Time Share properties, and they guaranteed that my timeshare would sell in 12 months or less and they were right. Using their service enabled interested buyers to find my timeshare, and feel comfortable they were dealing with a reputable company. SMTN also ensured that only qualified buyers were connected with me, which was a huge concern for me. I would definitely recommend this company to help sell your timeshare property to ensure that you are working with professionals who know how all the ins and outs and who can handle the myriad details and complexities involved in selling a timeshare property.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SellMyTimeshareNow?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I had an extremely positive experience with purchasing my timeshare through Sell My Timeshare Now. I honestly thought it was going to be like purchasing a car from a used car dealership but it was the exact opposite. ** was extremely professional and honest throughout the entire process. He took the time and explained the entire process and answered every one of my many questions. I would absolutely recommend purchasing a timeshare through this company.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Sell My Time Share Now was a pleasure to work with. The company did a great job of working with us to place an ad for our condo, identify purchaser interest and navigate the complex sales and filings process. Nicely done. And thanks.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Just wanted to say I had a very positive experience advertising and selling my timeshare through this company. They are experienced and professional. Once we sold our timeshare they were terrific in assisting us with the tons of legal documents we needed to complete. They were great in helping us navigate the whole process from beginning to end. I highly recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Gave away $2,000. I should have known better. I hope you read this and other reviews before you give these people your money. The only way I can get my money back for this time share is if I start a scam company like this. No one is buying time share and this company isn't actively pursuing clients. RUN AWAY from these people.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

I was duped into selling my Timeshare with SMTN about a year and half ago. I continually had the lowest price on the market and was unable to get an offer. I finally received an offer through a Time Share Broker to sell the Timeshare at a loss, not even recovering my realtor fees. Yet, it is near impossible to get Customer Service to answer the phone. Clearly SMTN only wants your fees upfront and could care less if you sell your Timeshare. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! You have been warned.

SellMyTimeshareNow expert review by Lisa Ann Schreier

SellMyTimeShareNow.com is a company that specializes in the reselling of timeshares. The company is based in Exeter, New Hampshire and Orlando, Florida, and they are currently the largest reseller of timeshares in the U.S.

• Large selection: Because SellMyTimeshareNow is the most popular reseller of timeshares, they have a huge selection of timeshares for sale, which means they'll most likely have something to meet the needs of most customers.

• Global exposure: The company operates in more than 218 countries, so people all over the world have access to their properties and services.

• Brand Partners: The site works with well-known and reputable brand partners, like Disney, Hilton, and Marriott, so customers can find properties that are guaranteed to be high quality.

• Professional customer assistance: The company has licensed real estate agents on staff to help customers pick and purchase the right timeshare option.

• CRDA membership: SellMyTimeshareNow.com is an active member of the American Resort Development Association, proving their reputation as an upstanding company.

• Best for: Travelers with a favorite vacation destination, large families, and young professionals with disposable income.

Profile picture of Lisa Ann Schreier
Lisa Ann Schreier Timeshare Expert

Lisa Ann Schreier has been involved in the timeshare community since 1998. She is the author of, ‘Surviving A Timeshare Presentation...Confessions From The Sales Table’ and ‘Timeshare Vacations For Dummies.’ In addition to her blog, The Timeshare Crusader she is also the lead timeshare advocate at Elliott.org.

SellMyTimeshareNow Company Information