toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was pleased with the process of selling my timeshare. I really had to do very little to complete the sale. The timeshare was a big weight and a financial burden, so I appreciated their help in streamlining the selling process. I actually started the ad several years ago and was not active in getting it sold. It was really great that it was a one time fee that covered the ad the entire time. I never had to pay any additional fees! There were no surprises! When I got serious about selling it they worked with me to lower the price and I had several interested parties. Once a buyer and I agreed on a price/deal, the team communicated very efficiently and often with me by email and phone. They were always very courteous and helpful! This is a good company that helps navigate the selling process that seemed overwhelming and difficult to me, as a person not in the real estate business. Couldn't have done it without their service!

When I told our daughter that we had sold our timeshare she was incredulous. She had never heard of anyone actually selling one! SellMyTimeshareNow worked really hard getting it sold - they took care of all the details. I had to price it right but we got it sold! Thank you to all the members who got it done!

My wife and I already own 2 Westin timeshares. We had always been interested in purchasing at Kierland. We have stayed there numerous times but found that all ownerships had already been sold. Every once in a while I would surf the internet to see if I could find a resale. I just happened upon SellMyTimeshareNow and was surprised to find a one-bedroom unit for sale. I was a little concerned about buying on the open market but after calling customer service at Westin-Starwoods I was assured that the purchase was legitimate and that it would integrate with my other timeshares. I called SellMyTimeShareNow and spoke to **. He was very helpful and made the entire process simple and painless. Everything was handled professionally and yesterday I received my owners welcome letter and found my new timeshare in my portfolio. I would happily recommend the company for anyone looking for a great value on a timeshare purchase.

Contacted this company. Spoke to ** who then passed me to ** who valued the time share at 17100£ but when I mentioned my mum was ill they decided we couldn't travel to office to complete sale but their partner company would happily get us out of the contract at high fees. Wonder who owns the timeshare then. Sounds very much like a dodgy company and don't believe the reviews about how quick people sold their timeshare through them. So my advice is don't pay this company a penny. Avoid them. They're parasites.

The service was very professional. They always answered question & concerns I might have had. Everyone was pleasant on the phone & easy to talk to. I would recommend Sellmytimeshare to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SellMyTimeshareNow?

Resolution response: Nov. 15, 2016

I asked for a refund and because I asked within ten days from when I placed the ad, they agreed to give me a full refund.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

I was advised by SellMyTimeshareNow that my 7000 points on Worldmark Multi-Destinations timeshare was worth $21,000 and he suggested I ask $23,000. I paid the $1,798 in good faith in order to list it. When I went to the SMTN website to see if my timeshare was listed I noticed the exact same number of points for sale for $2,625, and another for $3,000. I called them and emailed them but have had no reply.

This company makes you think that you have finally found the way to get rid of your timeshare. They tell you that they sell thousands of them for people just like you. That they have so much success doing so. They even ask you what you want for your timeshare and then they tell you after looking at the market, you're pretty close to the market price and they should be able to sell it no problem.

Here's the problem. If they're so confident, why did they take over $3,000 from me upfront to sell them? They tell you that it covers everything to sell it, from closing costs to realtor fees, and it will be on their websites for as long as it takes with no additional fees. Well the reason for that is... BECAUSE IT NEVER SELLS!!!

I've lowered my price multiple times like they suggest and NOTHING. Because all they want is to get that huge fee upfront and be done with you. They have no interest in actually selling any of them. Why would they? They get all their money upfront. There is little to no incentive for them to actually sell them. Still waiting for a single offer.

I signed up to SMTN, paid the fee, listed my timeshares and have heard nothing in almost a year. I called them from overseas several times and didn't get a reply. I emailed and got a reply (!) that a representative would contact me shortly. They never did. There is absolutely no attempt being made by SMTN to SMT. They have given me no confidence that I will ever hear from them again.

Consumer Increased Rating!

SMTN should be investigated for fraud. They advertise that they guarantee the sale of your timeshare, but when the rubber meets the road, they will not refund your money no matter how you slice it. I listed our Wyndham Worldmark timeshare of 5,000 points and cleaning credit for the cheapest property per point out there and decreased the price five times since listing it and it still hasn't sold. I listed back in February and started at $3,500 and now we are down all the way to $1,750 which barely covers the cost of the $1300 to list it with them! I'm not even sure they actually do anything. The only thing you get is these fake announcements that someone is interested in your property, which I believe are a hoax.

The company is part of Vacations Innovations where you can 'dump' your timeshare for a fee of course on top of what you already paid them. Here's the catch on that: They have the nerve to charge even more than what you paid for your original listing to give away your timeshare to them for free! For FREE! Their listing prices are OUTRAGEOUS and they don't list on eBay or any other social media and not sure if anyone actually visits their website either. Terrible investment upon terrible investment. My advice is don't use them. It's a ripoff and it will not sell with them. Don't believe the sales pitch or the guarantee. They flat out cannot sell your property. Don't use SMTN. You will regret it.

So I signed up with sellmytimesharenow.com. They said they would help sell my timeshare. They had to check their system to see if they need my timeshare. So, they check and they only had 1 timeshare similar to mine. Now, I check out their website and they have a ton. So is this real? It's only been a few months.

** was amazing!!! From beginning to end, ** was available 24/7 to address any of my concerns. ** and I had a fabulous working relationship. He was respectful, supportive, knowledgeable, understanding and wonderful to work with. Both ** and I worked diligently together to ensure a positive experience for both the seller and the buyer. A job well done!!! I have 1 more week left to sell, I hope to work with ** again in the near future. It was a pleasure!!!

I had a very good experience with this company. I was very nervous and skeptical at first but felt much more relaxed after speaking with the representative. It took awhile but was worth the wait.

Once a potential buyer was interested, the process was smooth through closing. The staff I had worked with were both knowledgeable and communicated throughout the process.

The unit that has been offered by SellMytimeshareNow is the wrong one. We've asked to sell our unit set in North Miami Beach and the announcement offers the wrong unit set in Orlando. I've sent 2 messages and have got no answer. I'm worried about the kind of service they can really offer.

Our Timeshare is coming close to one year on the market and we haven't even had one offer after listing it with SMTS Now. Like many others have stated, this company cannot be trusted where they have absolutely no communication skills. After speaking with one of their representatives, we were suppose to receive feedback on a monthly basis which has never materialized. We have lowered our price significantly where we are virtually giving it away considering what we paid for it. We are not happy with their efforts where they make promises but never live up to them.

Resolution response: Aug. 31, 2016

The company responded immediately upon contact and reviewed the situation quickly and fairly. The matter has been resolved.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

Decided to sell my Westin timeshare in Maui, sales pitch was very good. Salesman explained that Maui sales were strong and price listed was fair and I should have no problem selling quickly. Paid $1,798 and heard from no one. Checked in with Customer Service several months later and was told there had been no confirmed interest. Almost immediately, I received an email advising that a travel vendor that SellMyTimeShareNow works with all the time was interested in buying my timeshare, netting me $5,000 which was substantially below the price the sales agent and I agreed on.

I heard nothing further until I received a similar offer from a different company and from this company the following day. Of course now, the company is telling me the market is "soft", value is down. Everything was doom and gloom and the bottom line was my unit would go for $5,000. Honestly, I felt like I had been kicked in the gut. I believe that this "travel vendor" and this company have a relationship that is conflicts with the interests of the seller. I believe the sales pitch I received was deceptive. I do plan to discuss this practice with the Westin resort and address with the BBB.

Factual basis uncertain

I am concerned about this company. They want more to list it than what my timeshare is worth. This industry is so complicated and you never know who to believe. I have had my timeshare listed on another website and no luck. SellMyTimeshareNow was unable to tell me what my timeshare was really worth and what the past sales prices really were. She gave me offer prices but again I don't trust them. Has anyone actually had any luck with these people. They want a high marketing fee and I am suspect that it won't work and lose more money. My next question is how do you really sell a timeshare? And who is really honest out there?

** did an outstanding job handling the rental of my timeshare with Elara Planet Hollywood. She has a great personality and expertise was a great help. ** made sure everything was done correctly and on time. She is a great asset to your company. I would definitely recommend her. Please give her a raise, do not want to lose her. Thank you.

Resolution response: July 28, 2016

This has been resolved!

Original review: July 26, 2016

I am very unhappy with the sales approach that SellMyTimeshareNow takes. ** used false and misleading information to convince me to sell my Harborside Timeshare resort with them. To begin, she told me they are THE preferred resale vendor of Harborside. I went at length to ask her why Harborside selected them as their preferred vendor and she went into detail explaining it's because of their traffic and they sell the most. I had to call Owner Services today and I happen to ask them who their preferred resale vendor is and the rep I spoke with said that they don't partner with anyone but they recommend The Timeshare King. I hung up figuring maybe that rep misspoke but then I called and got another rep on the phone who said the same thing.

In addition, ** informed me that they are listed at the top of the Google search for Harborside because they get the most traffic. She failed to tell me it was through SEO and paid marketing. That was my mistake for trusting her instead of doing my own research on how companies get to the top of Google searches. I reached out to ** and told her I felt mislead and asked for a full refund on my 50% deposit but she declined.

When looking back at my entire dealings with her, everything is very vague. They got "offers" on timeshares but they won't give any specific numbers out ie how many sales YTD have happened; and where were the offer prices in relation to the selling amount. How would a company not have historical data on how many sales they have brokered for a specific resort? Trust your gut and stay away. I should have trusted mine but will be approaching the BBB with this next. They mislead you and use completely false advertising!

I was cautious at first but the salesperson that I dealt with was above board and truthful. The best feature of these services was the communication. The title company that they deal with is complete and extremely thorough and they leave no stone unturned. I would recommend their services because they do a complete and thorough job.

I have to admit it was not a great experience. I hope you have such a booming business that you can either deal with a client or not. Because I can tell you that it is very hard to even get you to answer a call. It took forever it seemed like and you couldn't get it right that what I was buying was a membership, not a timeshare. It didn't have a specific location and it cost me at least 30 days extra because you couldn't get it straight even though the place repeatedly told you. I finally had to call the company and get it straightened out or I would still be waiting.

However you not answering calls saved me money in the long run. I went in a different direction on the second membership instead of going through you. ** was good when I could get him though. I would like to thank him for that. My wife called to inquire about a completely different membership and no one called her back for well over a month. When he finally called back he was complacent about the whole situation.

Years ago we purchased a timeshare and have had many great experiences and memories with it. But as time went by and our lifestyle changed we used it less and less. It got to the point where we decided it would be in our best interest to move on and try and sell it. We tried getting information from our timeshare corporation and they were of no use or help, unless we just wanted to gift it back for no value.

After searching around we decided to use SMTN to help us through this process, and I must say we couldn't be any happier. From the beginning with determining a value and listing the timeshare, all the way through the closing, we had nothing but a great experience. Every person we dealt with along the way was helpful and informative, quick to answer any questions or concerns right away either with a phone call or email. Everyone was very professional and polite and the experience overall was one that I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to sell the timeshare.

Resolution response: July 7, 2016

I spoke with ** at SMTSN & he was very helpful. We came to an agreement & although we had to lower our price drastically he reassured us that we were in a much better position to sell our timeshare. Praying that we get an offer soon! Glad they reached out to us.

Original review: July 2, 2016

My husband & I spent almost $2000.00 to list our timeshare with Sellmytimesharenow. The salesman I spoke with was very encouraging that we had an awesome week & that our timeshare would be a hot commodity. That was almost a year ago! We have dropped the price many times & still not one offer on our timeshare! I'll never use this site again. You're better off trying to find someone to sell it to!!

After much researching of Timeshare resellers I held my breath and contracted with SellMyTimeshareNow based on more believable reviews than others in the business. With all the horror stories about being ripped off by some resellers I was extremely cautious. Now that my decision to go with SellMyTimeshareNow has ended after six months with a check in the full amount of the agreed sales transaction I would like to make my positive experience known to others who are contemplating the sale of their timeshare. The whole transaction was skillfully handled in a very efficient manner thanks to FedEx, email and phone transactions to expedite all of the paperwork that needed to be completed. I would highly recommend SellMyTimeshareNow to anyone wanting to sell their timeshare.

First a name ** is a great liar! After he got my $1700+ to advertise my timeshare he never call me back. I leave him tons of messages and waiting him to call me back from January until now (July) but nothing. One of the customer service asking me to dropped my sale price from $24k to $19k and after a week she call me again to dropped my sale price to $14k and I did. But the worst is this SMTS now told me that they can sale my property so quick and easy. Until now I don't received any advise or call from them.

The cost was high for what you get. Very generic ad amongst many properties of the description. Had to send my own pictures and make suggestions to make ours seem different from others. Customer service reps were responsive when I called.

Resolution response: July 6, 2016

After speaking with Jacob, the customer care manager, he agreed to refund half of our fees. He was extremely easy to work with and was very polite and very understanding. I will update my review to five stars once it sells.

Original review: June 28, 2016

Fees are $1,598 which includes listing fees and title transfer. If it don't sell in a year then they would list for free until it sells. She said it should sell within 3 months as there isn't very many for my resort. I said to list at $4,500, she showed me an example of one that sold two days ago for $10,500 and said she recommended listing at $10,900, so I did. Here we are 6 months later. I lowered it to $6900 and it still hasn't sold AND NOT ONE INQUIRY!!! This company are thieves who have a license to steal. Stay away from them!!!

Initially we had some trepidation because we had to pay the fee upfront. But it was a one-time fee and no matter how long it took to sell, we would not have to pay more. Times are tough selling any real estate especially timeshares, so it took a long time (over a year) to sell our property. The people at SellMyTimeshare were responsive to any changes to our listing and contacted us whenever someone was interested. Unfortunately, we settled for a low selling price, but we had very few offers (all of them low) and it was our choice to sell for that price. The people at SellMyTimeshare were very helpful and we were able to sell our time share and no longer have to deal with annual fees for a property we seldom used. Thank you SellMyTimeshare.

** is a true asset to your company. He is very patient and returns emails promptly. Everything that he stated would happen during the process is exactly the way it went. I cannot say enough about the way ** handled this process.

Everything went great from start to finish.

SellMyTimeshareNow Company Profile