3.10/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

SellMyTimeshareNow, LLC is the leading provider of timeshare resale and rental advertising and marketing services in the vacation ownership industry. With over 5.5 million visits to its family of websites annually, SellMyTimeshareNow.com is the world’s most active online marketplace for the purchase and rental of timeshare products. Let us help you sell your vacation ownership, purchase a timeshare, or book a rental for your next vacation!

SellMyTimeshareNow Gallery (5)
View More View More

SellMyTimeshareNow Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I am very pleased with the job Bunny did for me! I saw an attractively priced ad on the website and sent an inquiry. Bunny reached out to me promptly and we talked briefly about what I was interested in. Turns out the property in the ad I saw was already under contract, but Bunny located a similar (higher priced) listing, contacted the Seller and negotiated for the same price I had seen before contacting me again. She made it so easy for me and I got a great deal. The whole contracting / closing process has gone very smoothly too. I'm very pleased.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Norm, thank you so much for your review of SellMyTimeshareNow.com. We are always working to connect buyers and sellers and to assist in negotiating successful sales for our customers! Thank you so much for doing business with us, and congratulations on your purchase!

Get expert buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I was beyond happy with the services offered by Sell My Timeshare Now. We had reached a point where we had accepted that we were basically stuck for eternity; after listening to an ad on the radio, we reached out to a representative who helped up list our timeshare on your site. SMTN offered 2 or 3 different options beyond a traditional sale that were helpful to ease our angst with the process. Once we had an accepted offer on our timeshare, the SMTN closing team was a godsend working with our property owner and assisting us at any time of the day. This process was easier than I had imagined and I would highly recommend SMTN to anyone stuck in the same rut we were.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you so much, Thomas, for your candid review of the services that you received from Sell My Timeshare Now. Many owners feel as though they are stuck with a timeshare that they no longer use, but we strive to provide a variety of options to all timeshare owners and to assist everyone we can. We are glad to hear that your experience with both SMTN and our recommended closing company, Timeshare Closing Services, were very positive. Congratulations on the sale of your Shell Owners Association – West timeshare!

Original review: June 6, 2019

I listed my timeshare with SellYourTimeshareNow not really believing it would sell. The market had lots of other units for sale and the hottest industry seemed to be the "get me out of my timeshare anyway you can" offers. All they promised was to get you off the hook for future payments. I had real money tied up and wanted to get some of it back and Sell Your Timeshare Now did just that. Victor ** was the agent who informed me of an offer and he and his team kept me informed all the way to escrow. The closer Timeshare Closing Services (Patricia **, Xavier ** and their Customer Support team) took over and with some time delays - my buyer took a trip out of the country - I and my wife received the sale proceeds. Very please with all.

Original review: March 14, 2019

This was not our first rodeo. We have been scammed and we have been slammed. Selling a timeshare is not easy. We have lost a few thousand dollars in "trying" to sell our timeshare. The last venture was trading it for a vacation club where we would owe them money after we transferred our property to them. That led us to outright donating it to a charity. A woman at the charity told us NOT to donate it as it was too valuable a property (4 bedroom lockout on the Vegas Strip). She gave us the number of a gentleman from SMTN and we were invited to put it up for sale once more for a fee that we figured was another rip-off.

Four weeks later it was under contract and a few months later, it was sold and we had a check in hand. It was seamless and easy and there was ALWAYS somebody on the other end of the whole process that told us what was going on, where we were in the process, how much time to expect the process to take and they understood that we were taking a huge loss by the sale so they were very gentle. I would seriously recommend them to anyone selling a timeshare but especially the more expensive exclusive ones like ours. Our children did not want it and we are getting to that age where we may leave this life at any time so we wanted to unload it before that time came to protect our children. We are very satisfied with the process.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I purchased a timeshare unit in January 2018 through SellMyTimeshareNow and everything was processed as expected. There were no problems with the closing, and my timeshare unit was transferred properly. In my case, I purchase a unit located at the Holiday Inn Vacation Club at South Beach, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We visited this site in October 2018 and the facility met our expectations. Very nice! We were current members of HIVC, and we were able to add this timeshare unit to our existing account, which about tripled our points available at only about 15% of the cost we had paid for our original unit. The SMTN people that we conversed with were very responsive and helpful in negotiating our transaction. We would highly recommend using SMTN.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SellMyTimeshareNow?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

As a buyer of a timeshare, I did have positive experience in regards to the purchasing of a Hilton Grand Vacation Club. It took about 60 days from end to end and then was able to make my first vacation booking. I did hesitate at the beginning since ratings at BBB were low however someone pointed out the fact the Timeshare Closing Services company was truly dealing the closing and they have very good rating. That eased my anxiety.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Jimmy, thank you for your review about your experience purchasing an HGVC ownership through SellMyTimeshareNow. And congratulations on your first vacation booking!

SellMyTimeshareNow.com has been in business since 2003. While it is unavoidable that a company that has been in business as long as SellMyTimeshareNow will receive some negative comments, we have a long tradition of working closely with both Consumer Affairs and the BBB to resolve any negative reviews or feedback we receive from consumers. Unfortunately, the BBB’s letter rating system does not take into account the full size of our business relative to the number of complaints received, nor do they include positive customer reviews in their calculation of a company’s rating. We work with tens of thousands of owners, buyers, and travelers every year, in comparison to the relatively small amount of complaints received each year through the BBB. This is why our focus is on working with each of our clients to achieve the best possible outcome for their unique situation and goals, and to foster actual transactions on the secondary market.

Thank you again for choosing SellMyTimeshareNow to help you purchase your ownership! If you need assistance in the future, we would love to work with you again!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I have been looking to buy more points to take my grandchildren with us on vacation and resale is the most price effective way to do that. Buying through SellMyTimeshare.com was very easy and transparent. They walked me through the steps and did all of the paperwork. They have a great selection of properties and point totals. I would recommend them if you are looking to buy a timeshare at a great price. I will definitely use the company again if I decide to buy more points. It was a great experience and saved me a lot of money.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Michael, congratulations on your recent purchase! We hope that you and your family enjoy your future vacations with the Hilton Grand Vacations Club. SellMyTimeshareNow prides itself on making the purchasing process as straightforward and hassle-free as possible. We appreciate your honest feedback regarding your experience, and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I inquired about selling my timeshare and now I cannot get off of their spam list. I have replied 3 times to let them know I selected another company and to stop emailing me but the SPAM continues, and frequently. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Michael, we sincerely apologize for any issues you experienced in unsubscribing from our contact list. We make every effort to reach consumers who submit their information via our website or who are referred to us. However, we also honor unsubscribe requests received from any consumer and take great care with consumers’ personal information.

After receiving your review, we researched your situation to ensure there was no breakdown in our processes. It appears that you submitted your contact information via a form on SellMyTimeshareNow.com on 11/4/2019. On the same day, you were separately referred to us via a third party. These two files each contained a unique phone number as well as a unique email address (one of your Gmail addresses submitted did not have a period between your middle initial and last name, while the other did), so our system did not recognize these submissions as coming from the same individual. When we received your unsubscribe request, we promptly honored this, but only one of the files was unsubscribed. Gmail is a unique email provider in that they ignore periods in the address before @gmail.com. Consequently, the other version of your email address continued to receive emails from us as it hadn’t yet been unsubscribed. This was an honest mistake that we promptly addressed once we discovered the cause of the issue. All versions of your email address in our system have been unsubscribed and are marked as “Do Not Contact”.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

The process was pretty easy and no hidden cost. The whole process took about 8 months, so make sure you allow enough time to purchase before your next vacation. I would recommend anyone to buy their timeshare thru Sell My Timeshare Now.

SellMyTimeshareNow response

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, Josalyn! SellMyTimeshareNow strives to keep our process easy for all of our clients. We appreciate your advice to future buyers to remain flexible with the timeframe of the sale. The closing process varies depending on the resort or ownership being purchased, and in some cases it can take between 120 to 150 days. Congratulations on your purchase and we hope you enjoy your new timeshare ownership at Wyndham Grand Desert!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

They convince you that your timeshare is worth a lot more than it is ($19,999.00). Of course, if you can sell it within limited time for a higher price, you'll get your money back. No chance of that. I advertised mine in March of 2018 and other than the first two standard messages I received from them, I hadn't heard anything. Only within the last two months or so has someone contacted me about selling for somewhere around $2,000. Of course after that, paying annual maintenance fees, etc. I'd come out in the hole. I've requested my ad be discontinued as of today. If you notice on the review ratings, the four+ star ratings are for those people that buy the timeshares, not for those selling them.

SellMyTimeshareNow expert review by Lisa Ann Schreier

SellMyTimeShareNow.com is a company that specializes in the reselling of timeshares. The company is based in Exeter, New Hampshire and Orlando, Florida, and they are currently the largest reseller of timeshares in the U.S.

• Large selection: Because SellMyTimeshareNow is the most popular reseller of timeshares, they have a huge selection of timeshares for sale, which means they'll most likely have something to meet the needs of most customers.

• Global exposure: The company operates in more than 218 countries, so people all over the world have access to their properties and services.

• Brand Partners: The site works with well-known and reputable brand partners, like Disney, Hilton, and Marriott, so customers can find properties that are guaranteed to be high quality.

• Professional customer assistance: The company has licensed real estate agents on staff to help customers pick and purchase the right timeshare option.

• CRDA membership: SellMyTimeshareNow.com is an active member of the American Resort Development Association, proving their reputation as an upstanding company.

• Best for: Travelers with a favorite vacation destination, large families, and young professionals with disposable income.

Profile picture of Lisa Ann Schreier
Lisa Ann Schreier Timeshare Expert

Lisa Ann Schreier has been involved in the timeshare community since 1998. She is the author of, ‘Surviving A Timeshare Presentation...Confessions From The Sales Table’ and ‘Timeshare Vacations For Dummies.’ In addition to her blog, The Timeshare Crusader she is also the lead timeshare advocate at Elliott.org.

SellMyTimeshareNow Company Information