MakeMyTrip.com

Compare Travel Agencies

Research top Travel Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Fed up with these cheaters. I booked a flight for MUMBAI to GOA, I cancelled that and booked for some other date. At the time of booking they said I will get back my refund (TOTAL) within 3 business days. It's been more than 15 days still I haven't get any refund. After calling multiple times they say that "your complaint is in open status, our team will get back to you", which won't come. I will never book a ticket from MMT again. These kind of idiots should be punished strongly.

MakeMyTrip customer service and rewards program - I had got a free night as I had booked 4 nights with them. However, for reasons beyond my control, I missed redeeming it (they didn't send me any sms reminding me either) and when I realized it and called them day after the expiry, they refused to help and when I escalated it to the supervisor, they kept the call on hold for fifteen minutes and then dropped the call. Pathetic way to treat a customer who must have made at least fifty bookings in the past decade. They will now be a last option for me.

I have cancelled my flight booking in the previous month itself. They have not refunded entire amount and whenever contacted do not clarify on reasons for not refunding the amount. Although they have sent me an invoice for cancellation refund but paid back into my bank account very less amount. Very ridiculous & disorganized service.

MakeMyTrip is the worst website for booking Holiday packages. I booked my Holiday package to Udaipur and specifically asked for hotel Jagat Niwas. Initially they said its ok and asked me to make the payment. Once the payment was made they changed my hotel details and I get to know about it when I arrived at Udaipur. We were told by our taxi driver that they have booked us into Fern hotel. When I spoke to their customer care, they started blaming me that I agreed on this hotel. I asked them to check their recordings but they kept on denying it. Finally after my trip and around 50 calls later, when they went through their recordings they admitted that I was right. When I asked for compensation nothing was offered to me. I strongly recommend people coming from foreign countries to not go through Makemytrip, as they will rob you in every possible way. They are quite expensive and their customer service is very pathetic.

I am a frequent MakeMyTrip customer who until today enjoyed doing business with this agency. This was by far the worst experience I had and am absolutely disgusted with the way they treated me. I had purchased my destination ticket from Jaipur to Lucknow with the airlines, Air India. But I wanted to cancel this purchase since I had found a better offer with Jet Airways. So regarding this matter I first called the MakeMyTrip customer service line. They had told me that I would have to pay a cancellation fee of 340 rupees. What I didn't understand was that why I had to pay a single rupee when it hadn't even been an hour since I purchased my ticket and MakeMyTrip guaranteed a 24 hour free cancellation service.

After arguing and the service being total **, they sent me to talk to Air India to see what they could do. But their service was worse. They said I would have to pay 2400 rupees if I wanted to cancel my ticket. This has gotten me more furious than I already was because it made no sense! I had literally made my ticket a few minutes ago! So what happened to the 24 hour guarantee I was promised? In the end both agencies said they would do nothing about my issue and put no effort whatsoever in satisfying my needs leaving me to write this review. So I just wanted to let ALL of you know that MakeMyTrip is a total scam and does not know how to deal with their customers. Never again will I even bother doing business with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MakeMyTrip.com?

MakeMyTrip completely ruined my holidays at Singapore. I booked a package with MakeMyTrip. Just 10 hours before my travel I received a call from an customer service agent of the above company and he informed me that the hotel room which I booked in Singapore was unavailable and I was provided with another hotel and they assured it was a 3 star hotel.

I traveled with my wife and 3 year old daughter. I was shocked to see the hotel when I arrived there and the Asian men who were around there in the hotel were looking at my wife like they have not seen any women in their life. Hope you have guessed the area now. Yes it was Thekka. Very nasty room and we had breakfast and went out. The hotel they initially booked were nearby and I decided to pop in and inquired about the vacancy. The receptionist informed me that the rooms were available. I was very much annoyed after hearing this. Had the travel agent come before me I would have spit on his face and slapped him. This is the way this travel company is operating. So be VERY VERY careful.

Recently booked a trip from Mumbai to Kerala and was dissatisfied with the service. Was told - if I need to make a complaint, I should email and someone would get back to me. Sent few emails now - no one has called.

MakeMyTrip is the worst travel agency which I ever faced. Guys try not to book any hotel through MakeMyTrip. I had a worst experience with MakeMyTrip. I had booked a hotel room from 04.01.2017 to 06.01.2017 at hotel New Vasantashram (near CST station) on urgency basis just before arriving CST station at around 10:05 PM from MakeMyTrip for my stay near station through mobile app and train onboard. The booking was done and I received confirmation message from MakeMyTrip. Also it is mentioned in SMS that I had to show this SMS at hotel. But the hotel person denied the booking saying two things: (1) Our room rent not that as booked at MakeMyTrip, and (2) I had to show printout booking copy for confirmation (mention: nobody carrying printer on train), also said that they didn't have my booking intimation from MakeMyTrip. All booking amount I lose.

I agree with all the reviews before mine, and I wish I had read them before trusting Makemytrip. I had a similar problem with the site. I had booked a ticket from MMT on a Spicejet flight from Calcutta to Guwahati on 21 Dec 2016, and the flight timing was preponed by 5 hours (when I booked flight was supposed to leave at 6:20 PM, it was preponed to 1:20 PM). SpiceJet informed MMT about this changed time, and MMT failed to inform me at all: no email, no phone calls, no message, nothing. The ticket I printed from the site before boarding my flight had the incorrect flight time.

As a result, when I showed up to the airport 3 hours before what I expected was my actual flight time, I was told that I had missed my flight. Spicejet informed me, and gave me proof, that they had told MMT of this change, and MMT had simply failed to inform me or update the information on its so-called automated ticketing system.

I called up MMT and explained to them that I really needed to reach Guwahati to attend my friend's wedding, which I was about to miss entirely due to their error. They told me to book the earliest available flight and that they would reimburse me after investigating my case. I booked the earliest flight in consultation with MMT, and also asked them to reimburse me for one night's stay in Calcutta, for I had no place to stay, and they agreed. All of this ended up costing me nearly Rs 27K.

Since then I've called and emailed MMT several times and all of my pleas for help have fallen on deaf ears. I've been put on long 50 mins, 70 mins hold several times, and then my calls have been abruptly cut. Later I've been told that my case has been closed because they "could not reach the customer" (patently untrue--they haven't called or emailed me once), and still later, I was told that my case simply didn't exist! This is a company of liars and deceivers and I urge everyone reading this to not trust MMT for your bookings. Book directly with the airlines, as they will keep you abreast of any change, unlike MMT, which can totally ruin all of your travel plans and add onerously to your expenses.

MakeMyTrip is the worst travel agency which I ever HAD. Guys never ever book any Tour Package or any hotel through MakeMyTrip. I had a worst experience with MakeMyTrip. I had booked a hotel room from 28th Dec 2016 to 1st Jan 2016 (Greenwood Meadows) from MakeMyTrip for my goa trip. The booking was done in the month of September and the same day I received confirmation voucher twice from MakeMyTrip. 5 days ago my journey, I reconfirmed the same with MakeMyTrip to check whether my booking is confirmed or not and one of their customer support person informed me that "your booking is confirmed and you don't need to worry about that."

But then when me and my husband reached goa on 28th Dec and went to the hotel for our check-in, for our surprise the person at the reception said "there is no booking from MakeMyTrip in your name." We were shocked. How could this be possible cause we have a confirmation voucher from MakeMyTrip and we even confirmed over the call with customer support.

We called MakeMyTrip to confirm about the same and they said "your booking got bounced", but how the ** we will come to know whether the booking is bounced or not until we received any notification from MakeMyTrip nor we have received any call from MakeMyTrip indicating that booking was not confirmed. Out of frustration we shouted at them and said that we will take a legal action against them and their response was like "do whatever you want". After threatening them, they said "we will manage some other resort for you" and we had to wait for 2 hours till all these things got sorted. Our entire day got wasted. Such a bad customer service. Guys, whoever read this review, it is a indication for them not to go for MakeMyTrip.

I booked two rooms from makemytrip.com in www.veronicaguesthousegoa.com hotels. They gave the rooms to someone else and threaten us to leave the hotel. We called MakeMyTrip guys but they didn't take any action.

MakeMyTrip budget hotel domestic tie-up is done without any due diligence. I booked my Gujarat Trip through Aman ** and hotel in Somnath with name Madhuram was terrible. It had fungus on walls and bathroom. Also hotel in Dwarka called Sea View was very unclean and unhygienic. I want MakeMyTrip to do proper survey before tying up with hotels and give me my money back for Madhuram as checked out because of unhygienic condition. My booking ID with MakeMyTrip is **.

I logged on MakeMyTrip.com website with my user login and password on 27th Dec to book 4 tickets from Chennai to Madurai. After selecting the flight and paying the money through NetBanking, the error message from MakeMyTrip website said that the transaction and booking could not be done due to internal errors (or something to that sort as I don't remember the exact words) AND it also said that they will credit 100Rs in my wallet to compensate my problems with the booking and that I can use that amount for future booking. As I had to book urgently as the fare was already double of what I paid last time, I made the booking thru Yatra.com with no hitches or delays.

Today (30th Dec) when I looked at my bank statement online, I found the amount is debited by MakeMyTrip and by Yatra!! I called MakeMyTrip and they kept telling me that the booking was confirmed! I have to explain in detail that the webpage clearly mentioned booking cannot be completed and even gifted me Rs.100. After very long talk, the guy told me that they will check and call me after one day. I am worried that they will keep telling me the same that the booking was done properly and payment amount will be returned as is usual the case when we cancel flights, though in my case, the booking website was not functional.

Is there a way to prove that such message appeared on my PC about booking not being done and Rs.100 credited to my wallet as a compensation etc.?? If I can retrieve these pages, I can file a case against MakeMyTrip causing me inconvenience and time loss haggling with them etc. I strongly recommend not to believe in their websites messages and CHECK if they charged you even though the website they could not complete the booking.

Make My Trip has completely ruined our Dubai Trip Experience. And thanks for that. Below are the issues which were faced by us from the date of booking. We had done Dubai Trip booking on 7th of December for 4 Nights 5 Days (21st Dec - 25th Dec) through MakeMyTrip. We made full payment for trip by 8th December. In spite of making full payment they did not give us air tickets and travel vouchers till the last day. Only after continuous hours of calling at their customer care and sending emails to their executives we received e-tickets on 20th December one day before travel date.

Going through tickets I found that they had made spelling mistake in passenger name while booking flight tickets (I had provided passport copy at time of booking). I had to again call executives and run after them to get it rectified. If this was not enough, We again got taste of MakeMyTrip service in Dubai also. 23rd December was booked for Desert Safari. And below things followed:

There was delay in pick-up by 1 1/2 hours. Schedule pick-up time was 2:00 PM and pick-up was done at 3:30 PM. No message was passed that there would be delay in pickup. And we kept waiting for car at hotel reception. Travel Agent would say car will be there in 5 min and hang up. Our car was shared with other passengers at time of pick-up and drop. When it was a private transfer. At Desert Safari gate we were again made to wait for another one hour for 2nd car to come and take us inside. Due to late pick-up we did not get even 5 minutes of Dune Bashing and also missed sunset. We were again made to wait for 1 hour at Desert Safari gates for drop at hotel. Next day again we were made to wait 1 1/2 at reception for car to come and take us to Miracle Garden.

This is the kind of service MakeMyTrip people provides to senior citizens. And on top of that MakeMyTrip (Senior Executive - Service Delivery) was more worried about his Travel Agent getting upset. As I was calling Travel Agent continuously. He blindly believes on statement given by Travel Agent and says nothing like this happened. It seems for (Senior Executive - Service Delivery) his Travel Agents are everything. If you are from middle class family and can't afford Dubai trip every year, I would suggest you don't go with MakeMyTrip. Thanks MMT for spoiling our once in a life trip.

This was my first and worst experience with MakeMyTrip. I made a mistake, will never go to this company for any booking. Their pre-sales support is very good, they will promise many things, they will always ask you to make your payment, once you make your payment no one will reply you at all. My suggestion is not to go with MakeMyTrip.

I wanted to book my Travel package (flight, transfers and tours) from Bangalore to Bangkok, Phuket and Krabi. Initially the customer service for very good, they sent all the details on time and once I paid my full amount. They did my flight reservation immediately, However they did not do my transfers and tours booking. They kept saying that I will get the details only 2 days before my travel. We were supposed to join another family traveling outside India, they needed to know our details so that we can plan our trip accordingly.

However MakeMyTrip did not give any confirmation on other bookings despite making the payment in full. This cause a lot of difficulty in our tour planning. The travel agents do understand these issues, every time there is new person, and then the agent who helped earlier is not available, not sure if it is true or they are lying. It is really it a very bad customer experience.

From Mumbai to Chandigarh. Flight no :- 6e-996. We are very unsatisfied from your services and we have never expected this worst service from your side. We request you kindly refund as soon as possible as we are facing the worst harassment from your side. As we have to arrange for another flight at the last legs. And we have to pay huge fair. And you even did not informed us of cancellation. If refund is not made then we will move to Consumer Forums. Being an unsatisfied consumer.

I have booked my Andaman Trip with MMT. The person who took my booking was Mr. **. While taking booking for 7th January 2017, he said that there is only one room on that day and hence go for one room. I am travelling with my 13 yrs and 8 yrs son and daughter respectively. While taking booking he said that we will give you one king size bed and one extra bed for your son. I went ahead with booking. As soon as payment was made, he started making excuse and saying that next day I will send the confirmation on king size bed.

It's been now one and half month, Mr. ** is still making excuse and does not pick up my call. When I called up from unknown no., we had heated argument and now he says, "Get your booking cancelled and we will debit as per cancellation policy." So it means it is all blackmailing and fooling customer. I shall update you in due course of time, what and how do they treat customer and what action they take on such employee who fools customer.

I have very bad experience with MakeMyTrip. They are not support the customer when customer actually need their help. My package include 1) two way flight booking from Chandigarh to Mumbai; 2)Sightseeing of Manali, Shimla and Chandigarh; 3) Hotel booking of Manali, Shimla and Chandigarh. My complaint is when I reached Chandigarh at Golden Plaza Hotel, my driver Sunil and his boss Baldeep ask for excess payment of Rs. 1500 for Chandigarh sightseeing. If I don't make the payment he refused for sightseeing.

Actually I told them my package include everything. I shown my mail but still they refused for sightseeing. Even I also called MakeMyTrip guy Mr Punit ** who booked my package but he was not helping me. He cut my call and ignoring my call. I did call to customer care. They were asking mail. How do I mail while travelling? I was really helpless. I was also a cash crunch. Cash was not available at ATM. When new booking package time they were calling me again and again and when actually we need help while travelling they didn't ask or help.

I am not worried you haven't solved my issue and I have lost my money with MakeMyTrip. Buy undergarment for your wife from my 50k money. She'll enjoy all life. I am worried your ** customer care services also. Every time a new person received call and you have to repeat all details again and again and all customer care person has different answers. You are making fool to people.

I checked Air India site only to find out my reservations were canceled. When I called AI they could not help me. I could not get through anyone at Make My Trip. When I did, two people hung up the phone because I could only deal with person who I worked with (Ankit). Make My Trip had obligation to notify me. My flights were fully paid 9 months in advance. This is the worst, the worst company on the face of online travel sites. Please avoid working/using this website at all cost. I need someone to guide me on how to sue this business.

MakeMyTrip is the worst travel agency which I ever HAD. Guys never ever book any Tour Package through MakeMyTrip. I had a worst experience with MakeMyTrip. I had a plan to visit Europe on December 4th with my friend. When I searched the details in Google, MakeMyTrip was the first option I found, and I send a query to them. Next day I received a call from a MakeMyTrip staff (Sudha ** | Holiday Expert, Mobile: **) and she send me the package details. Total cost for the trip was INR 1,88,000 and I paid the initial amount of 94000 Rs and send the passport photo copy as well. Holiday expert told me I will get a call from visa process team in few hours. I didn't receive any call from them for next 2 days.

So I tried to reach them again and I got an update that my co-traveler's passport has an observation page so there may be a chance of visa rejection and she said if you're confident you can apply for the visa. There won't be any issue. So I thought of process the visa. As per Policy if observation page is there in Passport you cannot apply Schengen visa. It will get reject. But MakeMyTrip staff was not aware about that policy. After 2 days she called me back and said "we cannot process this because the Visa will get reject."

SO I thought of update the visa first before the trip and I postponed my trip. But MakeMyTrip staff forced me to take the trip for January 14th and they offered the trip for same amount. After 2 days they called me back and said there is a slight change in total cost and it was 2,16.000 (Almost 28000 Extra). I didn't feel that it's a slight change, so I asked 1 day time to plan my trip as the support and response from MakeMyTrip was poor. Next day I send a mail to them for refund the amount. They said there won't be any deduction as the trip was not finalized. After 2 days I got a mail from MakeMyTrip... I was shocked!!! They deducted 41,996 Rs as penalty.

When I called MakeMyTrip staff for inquiry and they denied whatever they said to me. I lost my cash and vacation only because of MakeMyTrip team unprofessional approach. I am planning to sue a legal case against them. I wasted my hour just arguing with them. They said "do whatever you want. This our policy." MakeMyTrip has to change their name as shylock finance. I never ever had such worst customer service. IT IS A GENUINE COMPLAINT.

I had booked a refundable flight to Vienna from makemytrip.com. I was supposed to return on 7/10/16. However due to ill health of my father in law who had to be hospitalized as he was suffering from Dengue, I planned to return immediately. I tried to modify my booking and change the date to 29th Sept, 16. Since I could not modify my booking, I cancelled it. I got an email from makemytrip.com to confirm the cancellation. I confirmed on email immediately and also informed them that since I am in a foreign land with no access to phone, kindly cancel my ticket. I bought a new ticket and returned back on 29/9/16. When I called up the toll free no of makemytrip.com to know about my refund status, on 4/10/16, they said that they had not cancelled my ticket despite my email confirmation asking them to cancel. They pretended to have no idea about the cancellation.

They harassed me for hours together transferring my calls to several people and I had to explain my situation to every new person my call was transferred to. They confirmed to cancel my ticket. Next day, I again called and they harassed me again. I had to explain the entire situation again and again but they were just not willing to cancel. My husband rang them again and again they harassed him for an hour and said that there would be no refund as so they are not cancelling the ticket. Still we requested them to cancel ad after repeated requests and around 7 calls harassing us every time they cancelled our ticket and mailed us an email that there will be no refund.

I want to know why there will be no refund at all in a refundable ticket involving 6 flights. Then why did I purchase a refundable ticket? Why did they sell me a refundable ticket when I was supposed to get no refund? And why was I and my husband harassed so much. Being a professional, I was harassed and lost my time calling them so many times. I want a compensation for the refund as well as the harassment. Makemytrip is a fraud company. It has cheated me.

I had made flight booking from CHENNAI to JAIPUR on 24th Dec 16 through makemytrip. Today I received message and email told my flight bookings have been cancelled though I have not cancelled the same. I checked with INDIGO Airlines today to reconfirm the same and I am being told that "your flight bookings have been cancelled by the agent." My booking ID number is **. I have still not received any resolution and each time I contact their customer call centre there are different agents taking us on a ride. The flights is cancelled without any notification. My programme is final and this issue cause a problem to my studies as I am a Student. Looking forward for your timely response and reimbursement.

Makemytrip cheats the customers, while cancel the ticket. Before cancel the ticket cancel amount was 2300/- after cancel the ticket, deducted Rs.7763.00. Concern department should take a step to stop this types of cheating & fraud activities.

MakeMyTrip is the worst experience I ever had. Although having so many collaborations with such big airlines they don't know even the status of the customers flight. Customer Care Supervisor (Vignesh) is a waste to talk with while he will blame the customer only but can't take the feedback. Rather than telling they don't communicate with airlines after booking flight for any purpose they will start blaming the customer, that for all refund procedures customer not only has to contact the airlines but also has to contact the site and this is not their fault that airlines didn't informed to the customer even after wasting customers one month.

Then why the heck you people have tie ups if you can't co-ordinate with your airline partners mandatory for those purposes for which you are responsible only like refund and even don't know how to handle customers. Supervisor will start arguing and will give useless excuses which will not make any sense at all and all he will do is blame customer and airline people for not giving the update but can't take it as their fault as the customer who books flight with the site is their responsibility, not the airlines.

Wasted my hour just arguing. It is not the customer's fault too that the site has a communication barrier with the airlines and they should realize if a customer books a flight from this site, so they have to take their responsibility also regarding any change or refund in the flight especially for the refund purpose if they are only responsible. I don't want to give even one star also because they aren't worth of that too but as it is mandatory field so I'm forced to give. I'm done with this site. Company which is irresponsible and with worst customer service ever been through, all I can say.

We took a MMT European Bonanza trip (18th July 2015 - 30th July 2015) and spend a lot of amount on the travel itinerary. We were very dissatisfied with their service, also escalated our issues to them via emails/phone calls (but not even a single acknowledgement/response till date) which is a complete contrast to when they sell packages where they promise you the moon.

List of concerns - Air flight delays/changes at the last minute, no prior information shared by MMT/travel agents. Travel itinerary was changed on adhoc basis. There was a flight delay from India due to which "Day 1" travel plan didn't happen as per the original itinerary. The revised travel plan was not shared with the passengers (day 1 moved to day 2) and most of the passengers were informed verbally about this change in the hotel reception lobby at Rome. Because of point no.1, less time was given to explore Italy ex - only 20 min given to cover Rome Colosseum. Only panoramic views were provided from coach. Also, only 45 min given to explore Leaning Tower of Pisa, reached the venue at 6:45 pm. A total hush hush affair. Reached destinations like Pisa when they were already closed.

At dinner time, air conditioning was intentionally not switched on. Happened twice at Rome and Pisa. Temperature were in range of 35, and very discomforting for the passengers. Hotel stay in Rome and Pisa were not comfortable. Basic facilities like kettle, toothbrush, etc. were not provided. 3 star standards were not maintained. Travel time from Rome to Pisa is 4 hr 15 min, but it took 5 hrs 30 min to complete this travel. Welcome travel kits as promised were not given - selfie stick, etc. to few passengers as promised. Air flight delays/changes at the last minute (till the last day), no prior information shared. One of the key concerns of many passengers. As per the original schedule, Jungfraujoch was supposed to happen in the morning and Interlaken later. This schedule was also changed. We spend like 1 hr in Interlaken in morning and 2nd half in Jungfraujoch. Time spent at Interlaken was too less and total waste.

On 26th July (Sunday), coach broke down around 11.30 am... approx 5 hrs wasted waiting for the new coach to arrive. Caused lot of inconvenience. Due to this the travel itinerary again changed due to which Brussels visit didn't happen as per the original itinerary. Paris (last destination) was supposed to be a 2 full day tour (city exploration & Disney), was compressed to one and half day only. In few hotel stays, WiFi was a paid facility (euro 8 per day), not free even in the hotel lobby, goes against the 3 star hotel standards. Though it was supposed to be a luxurious travel by coach, the toilets in the coach were never made accessible to the passengers. I would strongly recommend that "BE Aware" of their packages when you put your hard earned money on the table.

This is a completely fraud company having inhumans with no sense of manners and fully commercial porters of D grade qualities with no idea of the meaning 'guests' amongst them. I went with my one and half year kid along with my wife for this group tour and made a horrible, pathetic and disgraceful experience. Still having nightmares for being involved. They don't even care to give you a family seat row in flight even knowing you carrying an infant and you have to pursue the airlines for arranging this in proper rows.

They have porters rather than professionals to take care and these blunt-headed fools only know how to drag you and complete their syllabus within a stipulated time come over what may not at all bothered for individual families and treating in a commanding voice all through. No managers, only at the briefing time, you will be fortunate to see them once and for all and rest you have to be on your own. Like in Havelock, after such a hurricane tour my kid became sick and we have to catch an auto rickshaw by coordinating with the hotel's persons and rush to the hospital for a medical check-up and no trace of MMT guys were found.

Low-cost hotel accommodation in Port Blair even after paying 87000 inr for the trip and most of the beautiful locations remained unrevealed due to their suppressing, like RED SKIN ISLAND, JOLLY BUOY ISLAND, etc. They will also not divulge about the beautiful places like NATURAL BRIDGE AND GLASS BOAT RIDING AT NEIL ISLAND for fetching money and will take you to all the normal boring places like submarine where you can't see anything. Even they came to know you are carrying a sick child, no signs of humanity will come from these bunch of monkeys and you have to identify and carry your luggage all through in every coastal jetty. Overall, everybody should be made alert about this group who are only sitting and displaying with the media to fetch money from guests.

I have been a very loyal customer to Make My Trip and it was a big shock for me to see that they have changed my booking date. Now when I'm asking them to change my date cause it wasn't my mistake but system's mistake that it did show 7th Nov. 2016 to me and it booked 7th Dec. 2016. Now for date change they are asking me to pay around 2250 and 300 for convenience fee and air fare rates would be separate. Such a good way of taking money from people's pocket. A big round of applause for you guys who is not even ready to help inspite of calling so many times. I had booked round trip and they have goofed up by changing the month from 7th Nov. 2016 to 7th Dec. 2016. It is so not cool.

I WILL NEVER BOOK FROM MAKE MY TRIP EVER AGAIN IN FUTURE AND WOULD LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE A BIG FRAUD. It is completely your system's fault and I have read all the complaints above and others have faced same problem as I have so it clearly indicates that there is some problem with the system. Believe it or not but bad mouth will affect your business. Even when I'm calling them they are saying manager is not on the floor, call later, I mean should you not keep one manager on the floor in shifts. Why do you guys say then 24/7 service.

My booking ID for hotel East gate in Agra on 8/10/2016 **... I booked a 3 star room in hotel east gate and your policy states there's no need to confirm the booking with the hotelier or the website. And I trust you people and reach this hotel with 2 families and kids only to find out there's no room in the hotel for us at 11:30 pm in the night... And the hotelier had the audacity to take us and show some dingy room in an adjacent hotel. On much insistence I got rooms in a 2 star hotel, much substandard and not worth the money I paid for... The hotelier of east gate hotel says my deal was with MMT so go better ask MMT. They made me roam around agra for 1 hr to get a room and screwed up my holiday. MMT customer care said we'll be given complimentary breakfast (please check your voice record if you don't trust me).

Assured me of complimentary breakfast and made us look like fools when the new hotelier (Apollo) refused any talk with MMT whereas your customer care told me about a breakfast deal I didn't ask for it. Now you screwed up my holiday and all I want is refund back the money that I didn't get service for (a room a/c in apollo costs 965/- according to your website... by the way the a/c was non functional)... Kudos to the MMT for managing a show to cheat people of their money... You guys better be in good coordination with your hoteliers rather than suggesting to the customer that it's their fault as your other customer care rep did...

MakeMyTrip.com Company Profile