2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.09/5

MakeMyTrip.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MakeMyTrip.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MakeMyTrip.com?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

During my recent visit to Kolhapur on 12th February 2020, had done my hotel booking on the basis of the Hotels available on the MMT site. I had selected the Hotel on the basis of the rating given by MMT and was quite satisfied with the booking done by me with the help of MMT site. The Hotel selected by me was a decent one and my stay was quite comfortable. The ratings given by MMT were fair and would like to thank the MMT team for providing a fair and just review of the hotel.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

We made booking from MakeMyTrip.com for 2 rooms for two nights at Balaut Resort Nainital, Uttarakhand. At last minute we had to postpone the travel dates. We called MakeMyTrip call center service. They spoke to the Balaut Resort management and without any cancellation charges our booking was postponed. Good job MMT.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Hi. I just to brief my experience with MakeMyTrip.com. Just few months back I have to travel on urgent basis to Lucknow. I just started searching for Flight ticket to Lucknow from Dehradun for very next day. After searching various travelling agency portal, I got best price from MakeMyTrip.com around Rs 2500. Their customer support was good. Definitely I will recommend MakeMyTrip TO OTHERS. Ranjan

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I booked air ticket from Delhi to Pune for 24th June 2020 Indigo flight No. ** PNR No. ** via MakeMyTrip. However, I had to cancel the ticket directly via Indigo website due to change in my travel plan in view of COVID emergency. Indigo Airlines has sent me a written confirmation that the refund amount against my air ticket has been sent to MakeMyTrip on 24th June 2020. However, MakeMyTrip has not yet credited the amount to my account even after 5 weeks. No response to emails. Nobody available to talk. Struggling since last one month but no response from MMT. Never ever use services of MMT. They are simply cheats.

Original review: July 20, 2020

I have been trying to reach this company for my booking made with a different email ID as I had made a book with a connecting flight and now both the flights have been rescheduled and their timings are clashing with each other. For which I am trying to reach this company from past two days but there is no way you can reach them or write to them. Their numbers are not working, no email ID is working. Now I dont know what should I do as I will miss the connecting flight if the timings remain the same.

Original review: July 1, 2020

Flight canceled due to COVID 19, but not receiving refund. I have booked an international flight and travel date was in the last week of March 2020. I had been requesting for a refund to my bank account as I don't have travel plans for next 2 years. Till now MMT has not given me refund.

Original review: June 16, 2020

Great inconvenience faced from customer service team of Make My Trip team. As you can see from attached ticket that we booked a return family air ticket from Ahmedabad to Bangkok through make my trip (Flight operator Air Asia) and government has now suspended all the international flight operations till further notice.

With deep regrets, I would like to inform you that my family is badly chasing makemytip team since last few weeks to arrange a Refund/Credit Voucher against the government decision of flights suspension due to the ongoing Covid situation. Our travel duration was 22nd May - 31st May and we have applied for a refund/credit voucher to make my trip. Despite of the frequent emails and almost daily phone calls with your team, we are yet to hear a responsible answer from your end. Hitting more at our sentiments, this morning we had been informed by your customer care executive that Air Asia had officially denied for any credit against this booking, this is really unacceptable to any customer.

Given the circumstances, we are left with no option other than approaching you to look into this. Failing to an acceptable solution, we are irritated enough to go dirty on social media about this incident and last but not least option thought is to approach competent authority of law. Additionally, we would like to complement your rivals Goibibo and EaseMyTrip. We booked our hotels and internal flights in Thailand through them and they settled everything within one week's time.

I had been a loyal customer of makemytrip and mostly avoided using foreign service providers, however this incident had changed my perception. You may have an ocean of customers but it is the small thing that matters and if I can spend this time to inform you my ordeal, you may imagine that what I am going through. We are shocked that no one even spoke to us. Request you to please look into this matter of our anguish at the earliest.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I have booked 2 tickets from Bdq to Blr using this agency and they have deducted and amount of rs 8224.67 more than the invoice raised by the airline. When this has been checked with the customer care rep they have no clues about the refund and playing games with me till date. I have repeatedly asked the concerned for escalating the issues to further authorities hence they did nothing rather sending an email on the consecutive date that the issue is solved without looking into the issue. This is a clear case of fraud activity continued by the company and would like to take it up to legal space for further analysis.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I had initiated flight booking with MakeMyTrip.com through its website. With filling all the details and procedure I chose to pay with upi or vpa gateway. After entering my upi id it asked me to pay the sum and I did paid via Google pay. Money got deducted instantly but I noticed the website page was still same looking for payment. But I did paid them, now what should I do. They didn't mailed any ticket or any messages to WhatsApp or anywhere about tickets. I began to search their customer care number, I got 2 to 3 but when I dialed it was all robotic and asking for my booking id... Which I didn't received yet. Now the calling option end, arrives mailing id.

I searched for their respective IDs and mailed them the details and the issue I mentioned above. No such reply about any payment. Instead of helping via email they said, "Please use chatbots for further assistance." I felt it's all over with giving me new lesson to not book any ticket with any medium. Always prefer direct website of any airline.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I am one of the regular "Make My Trip" app user, I face very bad experience with this app, I book ticket from this app however due to covid 19, I will like to change the date of my travel, I do some research with the airline for the change of time, the airline clearly mention that we can change the date of travel but when I try to make changes as I book the ticket from this MMT app, I can't change my date, they ask me to cancel the ticket and re-book the ticket again, which I cannot as I have spent lot of money with my tickets. I don't want to make any changes. The only option I have is to cancel my ticket and way for my refund and un-install my app, one of the worst app, I tried calling them but they are not available due to covid 19, but they are available to take customer money during covid 19. Govt. should take some action for this kind of fraud apps. I wish I could give 0 star I get option,

MakeMyTrip.com Company Information