2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.52/5

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

Prices for flight tickets are affordable and agents are well informed about the industry news are travel specifics related to Covid. My agent Monty is so knowledgeable and finds great deals that fit my needs. Monty is the best travel agent I have ever worked with!

International Travel Network response

Dear Garret, thank you for the feedback!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

Since April 2020 I have been reaching out by e-mail and phone to ASAP Tickets regarding a refund for flights cancelled by the operating airline due to COVID-19. Every time, I was given a different excuse: I was offered exchanges, or flat out told airlines discouraged refunds. Per U.S. Department of Transportation regulations, both U.S. and foreign airlines with passengers on flights to, within, or from the U.S., are entitled to prompt refunds when the carrier significantly changes or cancels a flight. ASAP Tickets even promotes “offering a FREE exchange or cancelation” on their own blog, but they fail to follow their own policy. When reaching out to the airline directly (Swiss Air in my case), I was told ASAP Tickets was already refunded. Yet, I am still waiting for them to refund me, almost a year in. Unacceptable.

International Travel Network response

Dear Al, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Your issue is in progress. Please be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

When searching for the cheapest prices, I always check with ASAP Tickets. If I find a cheaper deal elsewhere, I call them for price match. This is a top notch service that I highly recommend to people who search for cheap tickets.

International Travel Network response

Dear David, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Due to pandemic we had to cancel all our travel plans and ASAP Tickets issued us a travel credit. After few months, when the situation was more stable, we booked our flights again and this time the trip was possible. Thank you for being honest and patient through these trying times.

International Travel Network response

Dear Grace, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Very competitive pricing, but what's more important, ITN agents are professional and attentive. I especially appreciate work of travel agent Kalista. She has helped me more than once. Next time I’ll ask for her.

International Travel Network response

Dear Maria, Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I took my return ticket to Belgium at the beginning of November 2020 by taking out the Travel care, given the pandemic. Two weeks later, I was warned of a change of itinerary, asking me to contact ASAP for details. What I do. It appears that my return flight is canceled. ASAP offers me two solutions: a flight before the scheduled date but which is impossible for me and another date with a duration of nearly 52 hours for a fee of $350 to reissue the ticket! I ask United Airlines for a refund of my ticket, which they accept, sending a check to ASAP in my name. This one refuses to reimburse despite my many e-mails, my many phone calls.

To date, I have not received the slightest clue, nor the slightest information about the reimbursement. I must have had a dozen people, but none of them claim to be able to tell me why after two months I am not in possession of my refund and it is impossible for me to speak to a manager or a manager. I am faced with a silence and deprived of any possibility of response. This is an unacceptable situation and I do feel deeply disrespected and robbed. My last resort is to entrust this dispute to a lawyer for recovery by judicial means. Seriousness is proven in the event of difficulties and here the customer has no recourse and no esteem.

International Travel Network response

Dear Rajaa, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you in advance!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I bought 3 plane tickets in April through ASAPtickets. A decision I deeply regret and continue to do everyday. Please do extensive research before giving this company your money. Plenty of testimonials on YouTube and other media.

International Travel Network response

Dear Teddy, Please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. Your issue is in progress and one of our representatives will contact you.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

ITN customer care specialists helped me to get a refund for a flight that was canceled 4 times because of Covid. Now I have booked another flight and hopefully all goes well. Highly recommend this company.

International Travel Network response

Dear Elly, thank you for the feedback! Have a good flight!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

The customer service is superb. They first helped me with ticket booking and eventually also with rebooking. I have no complaints or issues that I could relate to this travel agency. This is a recommended service!

International Travel Network response

Dear Charles, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Here is my case: Confirmation Flight ID # **. August 23 2019 - Bought ticket per ID reservation # ** $759.23. January 31 2020 - Received notification of itinerary change from schedule.changes.ph@asaptickets. March 11 2020 - Received notification of itinerary change from schedule.changes.ph@asaptickets. May 12 2020 - I replied to request a full refund to email address: time@itncorp.com. February 1 2020 - Received notification of itinerary change in schedule from time@itncorp.com. February 7 2020- Received reply from Yvet: time@itncorp.com as follows: "We send a request to the airline for the refund. As soon as we will have updates we will get in touch with you."

More email communication on Confirmation Flight ID # **. February 12 2020 Received reply from Yvet: time@itncorp.com as follows: "I've just received the answer from the airline. Unfortunately we can not give you any other reprotection option. The only solution remains full refund due to involuntary schedule changes." March 11 2020 - I replied in full force-refund; to time@itncorp.com. March 21 2020 – Received a reply from Gestina/Yvet sent from email: time@itncorp.com as follows: "Thank you for getting in touch with us. This is a quick note to let you know that we've received your inquiry."

Sep/16/20: I was told to pay refund fee of $250 to get refund of the ticket. Also, the refund window, as I had been told was expiring. Received the ticket refund on Nov/20/2020. Does refund really expire due to covid pandemic. I was told by agents that I have talked to that they were heavily loaded with requests of refunds so I need to wait extraordinary time. Now, I submit an appeal and dispute on the refund of the processing fee of @250.00. I strongly believe that ASAP should have not asked me to pay this fee to process the refund on the **. Thank for your consideration and the immediate reimbursement of the amount of $250.00.

International Travel Network Company Information