2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

3.7/5 (74 ratings)

About International Travel Network

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Philip is an experienced and skillful agent. With his help I have booked 3 round trips and plan to book another next month. Ask for Philip if you want your needs to be fulfilled and even exceeded. I totally recommend ITN ASAP Tickets!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I thought this was going to be an easy way to get airline tickets and seemingly it was and they said can cancel with money back guarantee because I wanted insurance like I would have gotten if I got the tickets myself. After I purchased I saw that this was not the case and the next day the flight had been changed to 4 1/2 hrs earlier departure. So I called up and said I cannot do this time and they said they would see what they could do and still have not gotten back to me. Also I was not able to get a seat assignment (there are 4 of us traveling) and they said we pick our seats 24 hrs before departure!! There is no way we will all be sitting together. There was also a few of $279 that they never told me about. I would not have used them and would like my money back so I can make my own travel arrangements.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I've been using asaptickets.com for flights for the last 4 years. Until this day I had no problems or disappointment, only positive experience. Doug and Rockford showed nothing but diligence and professionalism during these years. I recommend Asap Tickets.

Original review: July 28, 2021

With ASAP it was the 1st time to see such a quality service without paying extra amount of money. Price was even better than with the airline but the service was way above the average I have received so far. Thanks and see you soon again!

Original review: July 27, 2021

I have been working with Rachel for 2 years now on one flight. It was cancelled last year due to Covid. All was good until she actually had to work to get my flight rescheduled. It took months of me checking back with her to update me, which it took me to reach out to another CS agent to get the help. Her being unresponsive is an absolute understatement. Fast forward to Jan 2021 and it actually took me finding a flight at telling her to book it. She responded and said "ok" which she never did. So this little "oopps" cost me about $600. Then when she finally sent me a quote, which I approved, it was communicated to me that nothing else was needed and the flights are 100% paid for.

Fast forward again to today. Guess what? We do not have a ticket. Rachel never booked it. And now I have been working for 2 days with a new agent, because Rachel is no longer with the company, just to find out where my money is. Had I known that I still needed to hold her hand I would have continued to follow up with her. I am now being told that I will have to pay in total an additional $400 because of the price change. I promptly informed my agent that this is ASAP problem and they need to fix it. Where I was promptly informed that ASAP doesn't work that way. That if ASAP tried to fix every problem that an agent makes it would be to much. I absolutely feel that ASAP tickets DOES NOT CARE about retaining customers or their reputation.

Original review: July 27, 2021

A friend of mine referred me to this site and I am so happy he did. I received excellent service and deal. The transaction was smooth and fast. Thank you for my tickets and such a polite attitude. Can't wait to book my next travel.. 5 stars!

Original review: July 26, 2021

Their travel agent was very helpful and called me to explain everything in detail prior to purchase. I absolutely love this service! A good value for money and pleasant communication with reps. I will book more flights when I travel next.

Original review: July 24, 2021

I booked my international flight on March 12th, 2021... I arrived at the airport to find out that United Airlines had canceled the entire flight. I stayed at the airport for 4 hours, trying to see if I could still leave. The airlines indicated that the company I used should have notified me of the changes and refund me my money, because it wasn't my fault! However, ASAP never notified me and now don't want to pay me all my money without a penalty!!! Wow...My flight was scheduled for May 17th, this was plenty of time to notify me!!! It wasn't my fault. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE, AND ESPECIALLY NOT ** PEOPLE! I think this is the only reason they are doing me like this because I'm a ** WOMAN! As of 7/22/21...I have evidence on their lies from this company that I showed them! They will say you signed documents that you know didn't happen, nor can they produce it! This company is scandalous!!! RUN.

Original review: July 14, 2021

Agent secured a great deal for my upcoming trip to Barcelona. Pam is my agent and I love her attitude. She is so caring and pays attention to details. Next time when I'll need flights, I will contact her directly. ITN agents are the best!

Original review: July 5, 2021

Very attentive and patient agents. This is my 4th year booking with ASAP Tickets and obviously not the last. I've always recommended my acquaintances to try this company because of the great services. My current agent is Enzo but I would like to thank also the agent who replaced him but unfortunately I can't recall his name.

International Travel Network Company Information