Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.06/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

International Travel Network Reviews

Original review: March 11, 2020

I purchased tickets through Asap Tickets in November 2019 for February 2020. I got an email from the airlines on Jan 9th 2020 saying that the flight times has changed. I said I could not accept those changes due to travelling with 2 kids. Airlines accepted my request and approved my refund. I have been waiting Asap tickets for the past 2 months to send my money back. Every week I call them. They say it is in accounting departments hands wait 2 weeks more. It is the same excuse every time. They confirmed that they got the funds back from the airlines. They are holding my money illegally. I want them to send me my refund ASAP.

International Travel Network response

Please send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com for an investigation. Processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations, but we will make sure to address your concerns as soon as possible. Thank you.

Original review: March 9, 2020

Due to this worldwide virus breakout, I wanted to cancel my trip to Southeast Asia scheduled for next month. Knowing all of this, I purchased a trip protection plan, suggested by the travel agent at the time of purchase. Come to find out, the ticket is non-refundable, only if I canceled due to illness or emergency reasons. This should not be so because of this ongoing worldwide issue. The country I am flying into just recently implemented a travel ban, not allowing foreigners to enter. Now I am out $1100 bucks. Please take heed to this and know what you are getting into at the time of purchase just in case this happens to you in the future.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your feedback. If the operating airline has an official exception policy posted for your destination, ASAP tickets will absolutely honor that policy. Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com for investigation.

Original review: March 5, 2020

These guys are e-rogues. Their customer service is a bunch of scammers who appears not to be in the location disclosed and cursed with fictitious names. I was scammed out of $1,012 by Craft and his Supervisor, Swift. They had me wire money without booking any tickets and were proud to tell me I have lost my money regardless. They had me wait on a ticket that was not existing just to miss a life changing business deal in Brussels. I can't imagine why such a company like asap tickets/International Travel network LLC is still operating in the purview of United States and it's security agencies. These guys are horrible. One good deal is a bait, the next is the Ditch. Run with your legs touching the back of your head. Don't fall for them!

International Travel Network response

Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com for investigation. Confirmed payments do not disappear without a trace, and we do not show any active bookings under your name to confirm that payment. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

I was looking for tickets to travel home and found about ASAP (ITN). Called their representative for a quotation and what happened after that was the best thing to do. They understood my needs very well and gave me the best possible deal. I am set for booking my future travels, saves time and money and at the same time felt so good about myself that I could find the right choice. I hope all of you will make the right choice. Bon Voyage.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

I was looking for a credible ticketing company online and was quite unsure if I should trust online airline ticket company and I one that is pricing in CAD. Mostly will give their price of the ticket in US dollar but this company will give you and charge you the correct and proper amount. The agent who assisted me named Adafi and she is really great in dealing with all my inquiries. I can say that they're an excellent company and very patient in handling their customers. Great job Guys!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

This is my first time to get tickets thru ASAP. I have to get a booking for my family going back to the Philippines as we had to cancel the return ticket with an airline with a layover in China because of the Coronavirus spreading fast. The company stands to its name ASAP. Morpheus immediately contacted me and the process was very fast and easy. Details and policies were clearly explained and within an hour the booking was confirmed. I compared price with others and they gave me the best deal. I will definitely use them next time anyone of us needs to travel and I will highly recommend to friends and family.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

My agent was Ms **, she gave me the best deals by understanding my requirements and she is very hard working. Want to book future vacations with Asap only. Great work by the Asap, their website is also very easy to navigate.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Booking the ticket was easy, but needing to change a ticket after they made schedule changes was a nightmare. They will transfer you and try to cancel your ticket {which you get no refund} or they want to charge you $550 dollars to change. When you explain that the schedule is changed they tell you its minor. Then when they transfer you to the right dept. you get disconnected. Worst company I have ever dealt with and I will never purchase another ticket with them.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your feedback. Please help us research the details of the case. Kindly send us your reservation/ticket number ar feedback@asaptickets.com for further investigation.

Sincerely,

ASAP Tickets Team

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I went to ASAP Tickets and Navanna has helped me very much. They found me a trip to the Philippines at a low cost. The staff there are great. I will review more after the trip. So far the experience is very good. This is the second time I've purchased tickets from them.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

So here is what happened. They changed my flight details and I am not pleased with the changes they made. When I spoke to Yvet which was customers service, she said she couldn’t find me any other time and the only option is a full refund. I told her I will call her back so I can think it through. So I have made my decision and want my full refund and guess what?!!! They were not helpful with my issues AT ALL and now they are not answering my calls. It’s seems like they have already tagged my number. If I don’t get my refund I am going to sue this company!!!! You messed with my flight and it is your fault why I am asking for my refund.

International Travel Network response
The airlines do on occasion change the schedules of flights for various reasons, and the travel agency regrettably cannot control that.

Kindly email us the passenger's full name and the confirmation or ticket number at feedback@asaptickets.com for further investigation.

Sincerely,