San Bruno, CA

4.6/5 (35 ratings)

About International Travel Network

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: May 11, 2022

Just returned from my third trip booked with ITN. All of my experiences have been satisfactory and I have been working with agent Roddick all three times. He was more than helpful on providing me with good flight options to choose from and guided through the payment system when I booked first time. I have nothing to complain except that sometimes price changes very fast. Overall very good!

International Travel Network response
Dear Harley, we are thrilled that you loved your experience with Roddick, he is indeed a very qualified and skilled agent! He will be really happy to know about your appreciation!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
We fully understand your displeasure with the prices, but unfortunately, they are set only by the airline.

Thanks for your loyalty. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Original review: April 29, 2022

First of all, I would like to commend the most perfect travel agent I have ever worked with. Agent Tulip and she assisted me in late March this year. Tulip helped me with suitable ticket options at a moment no one else could offer what I need. I will definitely use her again for my future travel plans!

Dear Henrietta,

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review!
Tulip is truly a gem of our team!

Looking forward to booking for you again!

Original review: April 22, 2022

I was searching for suitable flights for more than a week. After I called ASAP tickets they issued tickets in less than an hour. Tickets were well priced and exactly what I needed but couldn't find on my own. Travel assistant was knowledgeable and very friendly. Because of all these "benefits" I will recommend booking with this company to everyone.

International Travel Network response
Thank you, dear Sean, for your high appreciation, kind words, and recommendation!

We are thrilled that you loved your experience and hope that you will continue to choose us in the future. In our turn, we will do our best not to disappoint you, but to continue to impress you! :)

Original review: April 8, 2022

Travel agent Pasha is an asset to ASAP Tickets. From him I always receive good customer service, and he found tickets that I couldn't and planned everything according to my needs. From now on I will only call Pasha to book international flights. Amazing service, thanks!

Dear Barry,

We’re delighted to hear about your recent experience with us and we’re so pleased that you recommend our professional agent Pasha. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Original review: March 25, 2022

I have been using ASAP to book my international tickets for many years. There are 3 travel agents I would like to commend for an excellent service. Sunshine, Wallas and Underwood have helped me with the best flight options on different occasions and dealt good with cancelled flights as well. This is the only service I use for overseas flights and I will continue to do so.

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your trust, we’re thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Original review: March 10, 2022

Calipso from ASAP got me the right tickets for the right price and dates. What he does is something I couldn't do on my own. I felt I am working with a professional knowing his job well. I will surely use ASAP and ask Calipso also next time when I'll need to fly somewhere. Very good service!

Dear George,

Thanks for your trust, we’re thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

I would definitely recommend Asaptickets and ITN to people I know. All of my flight request have always been fulfilled in good quality and speed. For more than 4 years asaptickets has been my only choice for international and now also domestic travel. Agents are very smart and help also with hotel accommodations. 5 stars out of 5!

Dear Lydia,

Thanks for your trust, we’re thankful for amazing customers like you.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

My experience has been satisfactory. It was my first time using ITN agents and travel agent in general. There's definitely a difference when you book flights on your own and when you're being assisted by a professional knowing all insider information. The deal I got was better than I could find myself. Thanks for the service!

Dear Nina,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. I’m glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

Agent Jewel is a true jewel of ASAP Tickets. :) Her knowledge of products and accuracy to details helped me to book a flight that was exactly what I needed and at a price that I could afford. I just hoped there won't be any cancellations due to virus spread. But for now I can't be more satisfied with the deal I got than I am right now. Way to go Jewel! You are my favorite ASAP Tickets travel agent.

Hello David,

We’re delighted to hear about your recent experience with us and we’re so pleased that you recommend our agent Jewel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

The trip of wedding anniversary was arranged perfectly. We had a layover in Frankfurt and then arrived at our final destination. The hotel ITN ASAP Tickets arranged for us was newly renovated and stylish. Thanks your for your hard work and God bless you!!! Hope to have more possibilities to fly with your company again.

Hello Megan,

We’re delighted to hear about your recent experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Horrible company. DO NOT BUY tickets from them. Bought tickets for 6 people, Dragos gave me quotes and when we finalized they issued the wrong ticket: for the wrong return date, with no luggage included and wait time over 9 hours! THEY DID NOT HELP ME FIX IT DESPITE requesting it for over a month! for SIX people!!! I will never ever buy tickets from lying agents and I encourage everyone not to buy from them. If you do, PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY OVER THE PHONE BUT READ THE FINE PRINTS!!!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.
We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It's our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers, so we'd love to learn a more about what prompted your feedback.
Your complaint is assigned a special ID: 135763

Please email this ID at feedback@asaptickets.com

with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you

Thank you in advance.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Heiner from ITN is the best travel agent I have encountered in my 20 years of traveling. His patience and kindness is very much appreciated. The only thing I don't like is that you need to tip your agent. Of course Heiner deserves that but it seems odd to me anyway. Because of the perfect service of Heiner, I will book more flights with ASAP Tickets and hopefully he will be my agent.

Dear Andi,

We’re so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

It is my fortune I found ASAP Tickets on the web. Before that I was searching for a suitable flight for more than a week without a result. After an ad with ASAP Tickets came up, I decided to check their reviews. The overall impression seemed ok and I called them. The person I was connected with was named Katana. She was a blessing and offered several options to choose from. Happy holidays Katana and the team!

Dear Masim,

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

Everything that was done by my travel advisor made my travel stressfree and more comfortable. I appreciate all of the hard work and efforts of Capria, she is the best agent from ASAPtickets. Tickets I got were at least $80 cheaper than on other sites. Thank you for your help in this difficult time.

Dear Jason

We’re delighted to hear about your recent experience with us and we’re so pleased that you recommend our professional agent Capria. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2021

I'm surprised any business can operate at this level of incompetence and total disregard of the core of the promise to deliver on their service. There is no concern for sharing customer information with people within ASAP and even externally. I found that my personal travel itinerary was shared twice with a former colleague and with my spouse. What if I was hiding my trip for whatever reason (including security concerns), how was it in ASAP place to share my information without my approval? ASAP associates are not concerned about the quality of their calls because they know no one is checking and so there will be no consequence. Too many things are wrong here and it is not a one off experience.

Worst of all your flight is never assured. You can pay for your flight 4.5months ahead, pay to protect flight, arrive 5 hours before the flight, provide your COVID test and find that the ticket ASAP issued you is not recognized by the airline. This was my experience. I called them to no avail. When they got tired of transferring me to every Tom, Dick and Harry, they said they are not able to issue me new ticket but they want first complete their investigation. It’s the 3rd day now. I had to pay again to get on another flight that will have me travel for 2 extra days. How can I trust their investigation, when I can’t trust their purchase of my ticket or its protection?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.
Your complaint is assigned a special ID: 135759

Please email this ID at feedback@asaptickets.com

with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you

Thank you in advance.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

Both ITN agents I've worked with have been attentive and professional. Norman helped me this summer but due to some circumstances my booking were overtaken by travel agent Clement. Since the pandemic began there are a lot of different things I currently pay attention to when choosing a travel agency.. First of all this is reliability and by this criteria ASAP Tickets has proved to be one of the best I know.

Dear Mary,

We’re here for you anytime!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Basti from ITN is efficient and very smart travel agent. Since my first purchase at ASAP Tickets, Basti has been with me and always delivers the best rates and service that satisfies my special needs. In the past I've used other travel agencies and they were nothing like ASAP. Because it's not just the price, it's also the attitude.

Hello Philip,

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

I booked my 1st ticket with ASAP in January and they convinced me that this service is highly valuable because of the insider deals they provide. The flight deal I bought wasn't even published online (or I didn't knew where to search), price was affordable and all of my arrangements were taken care by travel agent named Patel. He was very knowledgeable and kind. Now I have booked my 2nd ticket with him and it was a great experience!

Dear Kevin,

Seeing that you had such a good experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing ASAP. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

No confirmed tickets upon arrival at airport after 5 hrs drive. After 4 days in hotel to resolve the issue only solution is get money back or add more money to book another flight. Still waiting for my full refund!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

For more than 8 years I have been using this service for all my overseas travel and this year I tried it also for domestic and the prices were quite competitive. ASAP Tickets is highly reliable when it goes to any changes to bookings and their agents have never let me down. Thanks for always being so helpful.

Dear William,

Seeing that you have such a long-term experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing ASAP Tickets.

We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

International Travel Network is my go-to company since 2011. I have booked flights, hotels, and even cars with them. Agents are qualified and very helpful with all kind of travel information. Have not had any doubts for this company even for a second, actually the opposite – I always take my time to recommend it to anyone looking a travel agency. 5 stars from me ;)

Dear Harold,

We’re here for you anytime!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Agent went above and beyond to meet my expectations and actually they were even exceeded. Since I started booking my flights through ITN, there hasn't been a problem that wasn't solved in time. My first booking was on 2017 and ever since that day I've been served with patience and dignity.

Dear Diane,

We’re here for you anytime!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Kate is the reason I keep returning to ASAP Tickets and International Travel Network. I almost stopped using this company because of another travel agent that didn't do what was promised. I am pretty sure there are a lot of other great agents but Kate has helped me lots of times so I am happy to commend her.

Dear Rod,

We’re delighted to hear about your recent experience with us and we’re so pleased that you recommend our agent Kate. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

It was our fortune to work with Miss ** from ASAP Tickets. She worked tirelessly to accommodate all our needs. This kind of service needs to be commended. The deals she got me was $200 cheaper than on the airline's website. I will trust all my future bookings to this lady, she is an amazing agent.

Dear Debbie,

We’re delighted to hear about your recent experience with us and we’re so pleased that you recommend our professional agents. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

Marlon was exceptional in finding flights that met our needs perfectly. Please accept my apologies for being so annoying and demanding. You really did a good job and I hope you get promoted soon. I will be booking more flights with you and ASAP.

Dear Stephanie,

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

We had a wonderful experience with Hillary. She answered all our questions and concerns offering different flight and price options. Also we used Affirm as a payment method that ASAP Tickets work with. I am very pleased with my purchase!

Dear Kristina,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We value your feedback and can’t wait to serve you again.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

Don’t believe all those 5-Star reviews. They are all fake!!! ASAP Travel is an on-line travel company operated by a bunch of crooks out of Riga, Latvia. Customer service is not their strong suit. Although my initial flight ticket price looked very attractive, God help you if you need to change your ticket or request a refund. In my specific case, I was charged 30% of the initial ticket price when I requested a Covid-19 related ticket refund or exchange.

Although all major airlines do the exchange FOC, ASAP, your travel agency, used the Covid-19 situation as a money-making opportunity. They charged me a 30% fee for any after sales request. My initial dealings with their salespeople were very pleasant. Until they got my money, they were always very responsive. As soon as my money was in their pockets, everything changed!!! When I had an issue, my salesperson (Clarkson) became unavailable. I ended up calling my credit card company as I was trying to recoup all the false charges he charged on my credit card, including a mandatory tip...

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

ASAP tickets agent carefully listened to my needs and provided exactly what I needed at a much lower price than the airline. Thank you Elwood and his supervisor for helping me. Can’t thank you enough! Keep up the good work guys.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Philip is an experienced and skillful agent. With his help I have booked 3 round trips and plan to book another next month. Ask for Philip if you want your needs to be fulfilled and even exceeded. I totally recommend ITN ASAP Tickets!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I thought this was going to be an easy way to get airline tickets and seemingly it was and they said can cancel with money back guarantee because I wanted insurance like I would have gotten if I got the tickets myself. After I purchased I saw that this was not the case and the next day the flight had been changed to 4 1/2 hrs earlier departure. So I called up and said I cannot do this time and they said they would see what they could do and still have not gotten back to me. Also I was not able to get a seat assignment (there are 4 of us traveling) and they said we pick our seats 24 hrs before departure!! There is no way we will all be sitting together. There was also a few of $279 that they never told me about. I would not have used them and would like my money back so I can make my own travel arrangements.

International Travel Network Company Information