2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

3.8/5 (89 ratings)

About International Travel Network

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Currently I am going through this ordeal of rebooking my flight for additional charge, back in August of 2020, I even bought Travel Care Service for $80, now I have to pay additional $429, whereas the same original price I paid in August of 2020 is showing as current price for that route on Turkish Airlines website. :(

The airline in question cannot rebook me on their own, because either they have not been paid by ASAP or they have an agreement with ASAP to make more money from customers like us. My current travel agent (Elvina) is nice and courteous but the original one (Wiser) is not even responding. THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, NEVER EVER BUY FROM ASAP TICKETS, THEY HAVE FOOLED THIS LONG TIME RETURNING CUSTOMER. Looking into reporting them to BBB and talking to an attorney.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Samson was extremely accommodating and knowledgeable, he is the reason why I keep coming back to ASAP Tickets. Samson has never let me down and his expertise always surprises me. Thanks for the great service, Samson!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

The agent I dealt with was so creative and helpful with my crazy schedule. Plus helped to put together some leisure activities for my trip. Without hesitation, I will recommend ASAP to all my colleagues and friends.

International Travel Network response

Dear Joseph, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

Trey was amazing! He got me a good deal and helped even during the weekend. I will call him for all my flight bookings and recommend ITN to everyone I know. And I have already referred ITN to my sister.

International Travel Network response

Dear Patricia, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

Due to covid, my trip had to be cancelled. I booked with this company through asap. My confirmation number is **. The company has refused to reschedule, saying the airline is responsible for rescheduling. The airlines has confirmed. The travel waiver/voucher was send to company. Now through researching this company, I have found they have a pattern of trying to take customer's money. I have reached out several times to them. I was repeat customer, this was my second time using them. I travel to do mission work and this company is trying to cheat myself and others from people like myself who work hard to save their money to help others.. I'm going to have to dispute with my card company to get this settled. Be aware of this company.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

Prices for flight tickets are affordable and agents are well informed about the industry news are travel specifics related to Covid. My agent Monty is so knowledgeable and finds great deals that fit my needs. Monty is the best travel agent I have ever worked with!

International Travel Network response

Dear Garret, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

Since April 2020 I have been reaching out by e-mail and phone to ASAP Tickets regarding a refund for flights cancelled by the operating airline due to COVID-19. Every time, I was given a different excuse: I was offered exchanges, or flat out told airlines discouraged refunds. Per U.S. Department of Transportation regulations, both U.S. and foreign airlines with passengers on flights to, within, or from the U.S., are entitled to prompt refunds when the carrier significantly changes or cancels a flight. ASAP Tickets even promotes “offering a FREE exchange or cancelation” on their own blog, but they fail to follow their own policy. When reaching out to the airline directly (Swiss Air in my case), I was told ASAP Tickets was already refunded. Yet, I am still waiting for them to refund me, almost a year in. Unacceptable.

International Travel Network response

Dear Al, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Your issue is in progress. Please be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

When searching for the cheapest prices, I always check with ASAP Tickets. If I find a cheaper deal elsewhere, I call them for price match. This is a top notch service that I highly recommend to people who search for cheap tickets.

International Travel Network response

Dear David, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Due to pandemic we had to cancel all our travel plans and ASAP Tickets issued us a travel credit. After few months, when the situation was more stable, we booked our flights again and this time the trip was possible. Thank you for being honest and patient through these trying times.

International Travel Network response

Dear Grace, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Very competitive pricing, but what's more important, ITN agents are professional and attentive. I especially appreciate work of travel agent Kalista. She has helped me more than once. Next time I’ll ask for her.

International Travel Network response

Dear Maria, Thank you for the feedback!

International Travel Network Company Information