2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

3.8/5 (64 ratings)

About International Travel Network

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: July 24, 2021

I booked my international flight on March 12th, 2021... I arrived at the airport to find out that United Airlines had canceled the entire flight. I stayed at the airport for 4 hours, trying to see if I could still leave. The airlines indicated that the company I used should have notified me of the changes and refund me my money, because it wasn't my fault! However, ASAP never notified me and now don't want to pay me all my money without a penalty!!! Wow...My flight was scheduled for May 17th, this was plenty of time to notify me!!! It wasn't my fault. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE, AND ESPECIALLY NOT ** PEOPLE! I think this is the only reason they are doing me like this because I'm a ** WOMAN! As of 7/22/21...I have evidence on their lies from this company that I showed them! They will say you signed documents that you know didn't happen, nor can they produce it! This company is scandalous!!! RUN.

Original review: July 14, 2021

Agent secured a great deal for my upcoming trip to Barcelona. Pam is my agent and I love her attitude. She is so caring and pays attention to details. Next time when I'll need flights, I will contact her directly. ITN agents are the best!

Original review: July 5, 2021

Very attentive and patient agents. This is my 4th year booking with ASAP Tickets and obviously not the last. I've always recommended my acquaintances to try this company because of the great services. My current agent is Enzo but I would like to thank also the agent who replaced him but unfortunately I can't recall his name.

Original review: July 4, 2021

On December 31, 2016, I traveled to Nigeria by Arik Airline using a roundtrip ticket I purchased from ASAP Tickets. I arrived Nigeria on January 1, 2017. My return flight to the U.S. was scheduled for June 5, 2017. While I was in Nigeria, Arik Airline was barred from engaging on International flights. I attempted to get a refund of my return trip from Arik Airline but they referred me back to ASAP Tickets since I did not buy the ticket directly from Arik Airline. I contacted ASAP Tickets & they referred me to International Travel Network. I was stranded in Nigeria & had to borrow money to buy a one way ticket to return to the U.S.

To date, International Travel Network & ASAP Tickets have not helped me to recover my refund. As a matter of fact, I understand that they have never even tried to get my refund from Arik Airline. Arik Airline is still flying on routes in Nigeria & some West African countries. I would have filed this complaint years ago if International Travel Network & ASAP Tickets had not promised to help me. I plead that you help me to compel International Travel Network & ASAP Tickets to obtain my refund since Arik Airline has insisted that only International Travel Network & ASAP Tickets can apply for my refund from Arik Airline. Your help in this matter will be highly appreciated. Thank you for the invaluable services you provide to people. My ITN confirmation number is **. Arik Airline confirmation number is **. The ticket number is **.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Incredible patience with my everchanging schedules. I recommend this company and Shelby in particular for providing an impeccable service. I will certainly return to book more flights. Thank you for helping us to travel easy and more affordable.

Original review: June 16, 2021

I am very pleased with the flight offer received. Thanks to my agent's hard work I was able to save more than 200 dollars. This is a helpful service during this complicated time when the crisis has affected all of us.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I am real fan of ASAP and ITN. This is the only agency that provides such a wonderful customer care. My agent took care of me from the very beginning of booking until I safely returned from my travel. York is the name of agent who made my travel completely painless.

Original review: June 11, 2021

Due to Covid-19 restrictions leading to flight cancellations and foreign travel, I sought a refund for 4 tickets purchased through ASAP Tickets in October, 2019 for travel in April, 2020. ASAP Tickets would only agree to a partial refund of $3630.24 and a travel credit of $1224.04. In June, 2021 and upon trying to use the travel credit, ASAP said they only had record of a $1000 credit. The quoted price for the new tickets I was seeking had considerably inflated price over fares found online at various airline and travel sites. The inflated ticket price was over half the credit amount due me. My total experience was plagued with ASAP errors to include being doubled charged and having to file a credit card dispute to resolve it. ASAP agents were not responsive when there are issues.

Original review: June 11, 2021

My travel agent remained calm even when my plans changed by hours and days. It was the most professional and pleasant experience I have ever encountered. Please extend my gratitude to Omar, the best agent at ASAP Tickets.

Original review: June 10, 2021

Cancelled flights, wont refund money, and customer service lies! Beware! They won’t return calls when you ask for a refund. They will dictate you what you can only refund and they will offer you a voucher! The service not fulfilled, unprofessional customer service! Yelled at my 65 years old mother because my mom does not wanna rebook due to covid cancellations and they are holding my mother's $6700 money leaving her with no flights! We called and email many times and the same alibi.

International Travel Network Company Information